Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back George Norri. Jeff. We drew it back with us Intuitive medium, published author, spiritual Artists, spiritual educator, and his passion to write and teach about universal consciousness and the rediscovery of the higher self and the continuity of life. As an educator, Jeff provide spiritual workshops and mentorships on self communication, intuition, development, channeling, higher self, chakra balancing and healing, and karma and reincarnation and of course manifestation. That's one of my favorite words, Jeff. Welcome back, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: It's great to be with you.
Speaker 2: How easy is it to manifest things?
Speaker 3: Manifest is the easiest thing we can do because you're using your mind, body and soul. You're using your talent, skills and your passion and in manifestation is a process of just being yourself. And that's why it's so different from so many And that's been such a hot topic the last several months.
Speaker 2: So explain what an intuitive medium is.
Speaker 3: So an intuitive medium has the ability to connect. The intuitive part is connecting with your over self, your higher self, and that's the voice of your spirit, So it's getting guidance and wisdom and understanding from your spirit which has existed forever. The mediumship part has to do with connecting with spirits, loved ones who've crossed over and both by rate at a higher frequency. So it's it's all about just connecting to that higher energy.
Speaker 2: Is it easy or difficult, Jeff, to connect with spirits that have passed on?
Speaker 3: You know, it's it's just like anything that we do playing the piano, you know, learning how to do any task, skill or talent. The more that you do it, the easier it does get. It's just making your mind available and open. It's being a place of stillness and calm and allowing those subtle messages to just be received.
Speaker 2: Would you consider yourself like a radio.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you're a receiver and you're tuning into a higher frequency as opposed to a lower frequency. So we're in the physical world we're used to We can see, feel, here, taste, and touch within very limited ranges. But when you can expand that range, you can understand things from the subtle your subtle body, which is your energy field out even up to the highest vibration of spirit.
Speaker 2: You balance science and religion. Is that difficult for.
Speaker 3: You, No, because they really truth reinforces itself in so many different ways. I was raised Catholic, and the teachings of Christ are very interesting, you know, when it comes to the resurrection and so forth, and I see a lot of symbolism. But even when we go way back to Eastern philosophy and reincarnation and the continuity of life, and you get into philosophers like Socrates and Polluta of Plato from the four hundred DC, who back then believed that mind is separate from the body and that the mind continues after the body dies.
Speaker 2: Jeff, when you communicate with spirit, how do you know you're communicating with the one you're trying to find.
Speaker 3: So spirit will provide subtle clues. So the sitter, the person receiving the information, has what I call connecting points with that spirit. Their unique experiences they had. It might have been a vacation, a holiday, a gift exchange, a certain music or a style of music. But they have really specific hobbies passions that were shared between those two. And that's the door opener. It opens the door to say, hey, I have the spirit here, and this is how they've connected with you, and then from there they'll prevent they'll provide inspirational information. And that's my favorite part of the reading is what insight do they have from that higher perspective now that they're out of body.
Speaker 2: Do you demand evidence?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I when I'm sitting with spirit, I ask them to just please allow me to understand their connection to the sitter. And there's a process they call it blending, and you blend with the energy of the spirit. They know what's unique to you too, so you know, if I know tennis, they're going to use tennis anologies versus football. They know how to make that connection. And then they then you blend with your sitter and you get I'm am empathic. I can feel what the sitter wants to know and understand, and Spirit then will relay that. And like you said earlier, the radio or the type in between, I relay the information between the two loved ones.
Speaker 2: How did this happen for you, Jeff?
Speaker 3: So as early as I can remember, I remember being in my crib and seeing and talking to spirits. Since these spirits coached me and and told me that I was going to have the ability to help people understand that their loved ones are always around them. And I remember my first experience seeing a spirit. It was a I was three, and a neighbor across the street had passed away as reading the paper in his chair, and when they were carrying him on in the stretcher, I saw a likeness of him standing next to it, and he was just smiling and he just said, everything's okay, everything's okay. So it's it's been natural for me to have that. You know, some people have that natural ability and then others can develop it through practice.
Speaker 2: Let's talk a little more about these connecting points that you are so tuned in.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, So connecting points are really emotional connections that you have with a loved one, really special moments. It's not always that trip to Disney. It might be that conversation you had sitting on the porch while you're watching the stars. It might be a concert you shared. It might be a hobby. It might be a recipe someone shared, or how to work with a garden. But those deeply connected actions, words, experiences are embedded in you. And there's a principle in science called entanglement, and it really is connected to that entanglement. On a molecular level, cell, your level, or even an organ level. There's a history energetic history with molecules, cells and tissues. And we've heard stories where people get organ transplants and all of a sudden they'll feel personality traits, or they'll have dreams, or they'll have one make food choices that are we're connected to the donor because there's an energy entanglement there. Imagine the entanglement that exists between you and another person that you shared your life with. It's an eternal, ever lasting energy exchange that will continue beyond the physical incarnation.
Speaker 2: Jeffery, is this entanglement critical for the relationship between the side and the other side?
Speaker 3: What I believe is so important for us while we're here. When we incarnate, we come with a very specific soul agreement, and that sole agreement we're going to be let on according to the personality we choose our body which has a personality. But there are two major feedback mechanisms that are going to help us understand and know that we're on the right path. One really important one of relationships, because you attract to you that like energy of what you're putting out. So the people that come to you our reflection. They're a mirror to how you're expressing yourself. And if you don't like what you're getting, then that might be a clue for you to do some work to change that. But when you really love and embrace and have compassion for a person, you're seeing a part of yourself that's your true self. The second mechanism is karma, and karma can be instant or it can take time. But I think in science we always talk about feedback loops and karma and relationships are really important feedback loops. As we're here experiencing life and letting us know are we on the right path or do we have to make some adjustments.
Speaker 2: Is it us who wants to deal with the departed or the departed that wants to deal with us.
Speaker 3: That's a great question, and it's a symbiotic relationship. One thing I've learned in the last ten years with spirit communication is how important it is for them to follow us and to watch us. It's like watching reality TV. If they had struggles with patience, with forgiveness, some life lesson, they can watch us and they can learn by seeing the experiences that we're incurring. And so there's a win win. They give us little nudges of encouragement and try to keep us on the path. You know, they don't interfere with our free will, but when we're making a choice that doesn't seem like it's in our higher good, they'll send a message through a dream, through another person, through a song on the radio, through a billboard when you're driving bys. They're very masterful at getting messages to us. It's all about us just being aware and open to receive.
Speaker 2: Explain what the spare world is like.
Speaker 3: So there's a couple of different interpretations. One that I love from classical medium way back in the eighteen hundreds is they call it summerland. It's like a vacation area. It's lighter, it's grander, there's more compassion and love and kindness. And in that world, what we do is we have lots of reunions. Again, we meet people we knew in this life or even our answerstors before, because there's a thread within a soul family. But we're meeting those individuals that we're living a similar perhaps a similar life path. And the other thing is they do a lot of reflection, like we're encouraged to do here you know, meditation, journal and so forth. But they reflect on what life choices they made and they can see that if they change that choice, how it would change the whole trajectory of their life. It's not in a judgmental way, it's more in a healing and understanding way. As they observe, there's a self evaluation and then they can start to prepare for their next incarnation.
Speaker 2: Are they sad because they have passed over?
Speaker 3: No, And you know, George, that's one of the big disappointments I think sometimes when I talk to people, how come they're not sad? They're not sad because they have the awareness and understanding that they're still connected. There's no division, the veils real thin between the world, and sometimes they get a little disappointed when people are in such deep grief. They understand the physical connections gone, but when you really sit with it, the physical is still minor compared to the emotional, the mental, and the spiritual connection and bond you have with someone and you know there's no distance there. They make themselves known and they like to use really unique signs and symbols, and it could be something as simple as pennies, feathers, hummingbirds, you know, roses a certain song, but they'll let you know they're there. But you have to be in that mindset and give yourself that stillness and quiet time to feel their presence, because most spirit contact is feeling based.
Speaker 2: Is the process of death different for different kinds of ways they've died. Let me explain that somebody dies in a car crash, somebody dies in their sleep, somebody dies in a hospital room. Is the transition to the other side different for each one or is it all the same? You know?
Speaker 3: And again another great question to think about. So what is interesting is many times when people want that evidence, can you tell me specifically, you know, what was I wearing when I was you know, by their deathbed or what was going on? They're not so on that. And if you think about it, they're going to this amazing place heaven, nirvana, the afterlife, and if you're head your imagine you're looking towards the sun and not back at the dark. They're not so connected to that process. Now, just like we resist in this life, there are people who will resist. Their spirit, will resist leaving the body or their their personality, their ego will hold on to it, and that resistance, you know, can make it more painful. But as soon as they leave, they realize it's all pain great, it's all gone. There's no more emotions, there's no more fear, there's no more shame, there's no more guilt. I mean, what a beautiful place. That's why when people talk about, you know, having a near death experience, many of them will say how they didn't want to come back because it's just beautiful. And that's what the spirit world has can say to me. So it's once they let go, and many times they don't let go because they're concerned for loved ones here. They might be concerned for their well being. And but that's why it's so important that when we have the opportunity, as someone's making their transition, that we we send them off. We say, you know, do whatever and your highest good and allow them to float away so that they are not in that place of resistance.
Speaker 2: Is astral projection a little like dying in a way.
Speaker 3: With extra projection, just a part of your spirit is going traveling. So when you look at your energy body, your your energy field. You know, your your physical body is actually part of the energy field. Then you have your emotions your mental, your your spiritual, but you're The way I see your astro astro projection is you're taking a piece of your spirit and it's a pioneer. It's going to go to a different dimension, it's going to go to a different location, it's going to go to a different time, so that you can explore and then bring that back to the spirit to assimilate that experience. There might be some unresolved things, and this is what's interesting about Carl Jung and Rudolph Steiner's work as psychologists, as they believe that your spirit could actually do a lot of growth from just projecting yourself to different lifetimes or different dimensions and you can have that experience, you can resolve that conflict and then bring it back to yourself. And we often travel astually in our sleep state, and when we get into that really deep rem sleep is when we have the opportunity to expand beyond all the dimensions. You know, the only place that time and state exists in the physical. Once you leave the physical realm, which you do when you go into the astral plane, you have so many limitless possibilities to explore yourself.
Speaker 2: Jeffery, give us a tutorial on dine for somebody who's just passed on, what do they expect?
Speaker 1: So what.
Speaker 3: Spirit tells me happens immediately is that they'll often use the analogy of a train station and they'll you know, they go through the tunnel that people talk about, but they end up and all these loved ones are there to meet them, and there's a knowing and understanding, even if the ones you've never met in this physical lifetime. But there's this overwhelming unity and oneness that happens energetically. And it's not that they forget about us on this side, but they're focused on this amazing experience. But they also realize how limited their spirit is in the physical body. It's like being having an anchor attached and now they're like this free floating helium balloon and they have this ability to just float and fly. And again that sense of resistance, that heaviness. That's what many people talk about again after near death experiences, the heaviness they feel once they come back into the body. So they explore these relationships because remember our relationships with going back to our term entanglement, we're entangled with all these different individuals. We have experiences that are unique to us, and those individuals will remind us of those and immediately we go into that place of self reflection. There are studies too that people have done through hypnosis and regression and they say that like if someone was really really ill, sometimes their spirit needs to recharge a little bit before it has all these experiences of networking and reconnecting and and actually like celebrating when they're you know, they're meeting each other. When someone chooses to leave their body, too, it's not just about their karma and their time. There's a divine and sacred timing universally within the family, especially the soul family, of when they leave. So if a spirit leaves before someone you know, a loved one gets to the hospital, there might be an issue that that that loved one has to deal with relative to guilt or shame or whatever. But it's not any kind of punishment, but it's it's a it's a lesson. But when we get into that space of knowing and understanding that everything's in divine and perfect order, that's the knowing that our loved ones get to immediately when they leave their body. And that's why it's just it seems like it's just magnificent what they get to experience.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am East and go to Coast to coasta m dot com for more