Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: We are back.
Speaker 3: Of course, we are sponsored by boost. This episode just feels boosted. Happy end of the week. The weather is still great for white people in New York City, and I could not be more a static. Is that the right ecstatic?
Speaker 2: A static? Ecstatic?
Speaker 3: Ecstatic? How do you feel that it's the same thing? That is the root word ecstasy.
Speaker 4: You couldn't be ecstatic without ecstasy, So there's one thing the same for sure.
Speaker 3: The country of origin is Long Island.
Speaker 2: Yeah, use it in a sentence. I was a Long Island, was in Deer Park. I was in Long Island. I was ecstatic to do ecstasy. I was statically on ecstasy. Anyways, Yes, we are back. I feel like it's been a long week, but I guess it hasn't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling well? We've done a check in a minute.
Speaker 2: I feel good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got new merch out, I'm where it.
Speaker 2: New merch is available now.
Speaker 3: Available right now new roimul dot com. There's karma right there. There's wealth right there.
Speaker 2: At least, said Carmen.
Speaker 3: Okay, Carmen's always bad, though, have you ever met like.
Speaker 2: My west Carmens? Relax because I feel like we had this converce I.
Speaker 4: Feel like you have wheels was turning and he was about to start telling a story about college and something, so.
Speaker 3: Just I wasn't going to go. I've never been with a Carmen before. They're just always ecstatic people ecstatically ecstatic. Absolutely, yes, just very charming, warm hearts.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: But yes, we have new merch. This is growth right here, pause peage coin. This the Prosperity Pack. I just don't know if we're going to land on that. But this is available now and you could have had it already if you were on Patreon, but you know, if you're not, it could be sold out.
Speaker 2: You're a lost buddy. But if you also want.
Speaker 3: To go on Patreon, you can pay five dollars for the entire month and get everything at free. Yep, I'm really bad at like pitching new things. But yeah, we have merchant.
Speaker 2: I'm pitching. It's just you know, but yeah, it's just spiel.
Speaker 3: I feel like podcasting has just turned into like how much can we get the audience to buy more shit? What like, here's a tour, here's a t shirt, here's a Patreon.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 5: You are providing experiences and invents and in return, your listeners are supporting you.
Speaker 2: Oh, making them a part of the whole experience.
Speaker 5: They're giving what they they ask for these things you don't. These are great shirts by the way, like the design. I would buy this without the podcast. I think they're just cool shirts.
Speaker 3: But I mean even that's feel like that's all entertainers besides, like actors. What actor you know is like a merch line. Come see me, like do improv on Patreon on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: I feel like Tom Cruise definitely has a merchan I feel like a mission.
Speaker 4: Impossible put out, like a he designs all like mugs or something like they have whatever.
Speaker 3: The uniforms is scientologies you have to wear the one pieces. I'm sure he designs those.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Tom Cruise definitely has merged somewhere. Well. I mean, I guess rappers do it too, like buy my shirt, buy my tickets, Oh.
Speaker 4: When you buy my shirt and counters and albums. Remember when they tried that.
Speaker 1: Yo, why don't work for us?
Speaker 3: Let's let's scheme in real time of like the shirt or should we overcharge five dollars in each shirt? And then you automatically are in Patreon forever and we also have your debit card number forever. I feel like then we can just take like a penny per month, and then that just starts to add up throughout the years.
Speaker 5: I feel like you make it more difficult than it needs to be, but extra, add an extra five dollars onto the shirt and then it comes with like three months free for Patreon.
Speaker 1: I feel like, if we could do this pretty.
Speaker 2: Good idea, Yeah, yeah, I'm not at all.
Speaker 5: Or if we counted, if we somehow could make it count as a download so that like when we go back to renegotiate deals, we could up the numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Marketing teams are funny, like at labels and just in podcasting, because you just have to like come up with ideas that may harm your consumers. Like let's do a pop up and have children show up in Union Square.
Speaker 2: How would that harm you? Your children? Look what happened with guy? Nobody got harmed, the kids got harmed. Really, I got like ran over by a car. Didn't he get arrested?
Speaker 1: No, oh my god, got arrested.
Speaker 2: Nobody nobody got ran over by a car. Don't put that on car. No, I'm not trying to put I said, freaking got right on Travish. That wasn't on Travis.
Speaker 3: First of all, I defended Travis.
Speaker 4: No, no, I didn't like I throw festivals all the time, and we checked all the parameters and we make sure security and the barricades are bolting into the the barricades are bolted.
Speaker 2: That's what you said. With you.
Speaker 3: I used to walk around blues It with an oxygen tank. Just he's like no one ever needed. But it was on my back, just like I was scuba diving.
Speaker 2: Just it was you in chance, just the case, in case I disaved.
Speaker 3: Somebody offset did a mask, un alive yourself in Times Square for marketing.
Speaker 2: Marketing is great man video. He was shooting a video. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: You were like a mass that Yeah, it was your ship.
Speaker 3: You undergot too much of a hipster to do it with a bunch of people like I do it by my quality alone.
Speaker 2: When you die, Yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 1: He's the only child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understanding.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: I don't know be around people when you die. We never feel kind of awkward.
Speaker 1: It woul feel mad awkward. And I want to look around and see, aybody else did it?
Speaker 2: Looking around to see if everybody else did it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you know how you're supposed to jump off the boat at the same time, all right, want two three jump Like I'm looking over to see if you actually jump.
Speaker 2: I just got to do it, just got to go for it.
Speaker 3: You saw what Jim Jones at everyone drink the koolaid and then was there just chilling around a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of dead bodies. He had a whole different batch Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: But I mean, I guess that the dream would be to be on your deathbed surrounded by your family. But I don't even know if I would want that. That's awkward too, That's bad awkward, like just staring at him like all right, well this is it, and they're just looking at you and like he's supposed to say something profound m and then like when I die, like what they're gonna be talking about my back? Like what happens?
Speaker 2: That's just weird. Now you're not staring at.
Speaker 5: My bag, but you're dead, like your back no longer exists?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 2: How do you know that's true too?
Speaker 5: I ain't never seen a dead back like you're back no longer exist. Nobody You've never seen a dead back, nobody will ever stand behind.
Speaker 2: You've never seen a dead back. You've never seen a dead back. Last time you've seen a dead back.
Speaker 3: I've seen a dead big back before.
Speaker 2: You've never seen a dead back before.
Speaker 1: No, when's the last.
Speaker 5: You've never seen the back of somebody that's dead. When you think about it, they're always laying down. Their back is to the bed or to the people laid out in the street. Face first. Oh well, a guy hasn't brought that upon my vision. I haven't seen that.
Speaker 2: You never seen a dead body?
Speaker 1: No, I've never seen it like.
Speaker 4: Outside of a funeral. True, from like the I feel like the murdering where you're from.
Speaker 5: It it is very it is very high. But I tend to try to avoid situations like that. I've never seen a dead body.
Speaker 2: Dead.
Speaker 1: I've seen somebody get shot. I didn't stay around to see if they made it or not. Okay, this is dim dies, It's it's Friday.
Speaker 3: Like you guys, ever had somebody like die in your house? Because I wouldn't know what that process is like. Because one of my close friends, I remember his grandmother passed when we were in high school, and she like died in the room. She slept across the Hall from him and he was like, yeah, granny died there.
Speaker 2: And I was like what is Like what did y'all? What do you do?
Speaker 5: Well? You caught you called one and they the paramedics come and take them.
Speaker 4: They came, They check the pulse, make sure she's you know, the person's actually deceased.
Speaker 2: Well, like they knew she was.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like a sudden was like yeah, like they were surrounded the same way I was saying something I would never want.
Speaker 2: They were surrounded like.
Speaker 5: Oh, watching her, well, hospice. The hospice usually has people that handle that. But if it's sudden, then you caught nine one one in the paramedics. Well yeah, I know sudden obviously, Yeah, but no hospice handles. I know, stop dropping roll, I know, like all that stuff.
Speaker 2: But like, if I'm not dropping roll, somebody dies.
Speaker 3: All the things you're taught as a kid called now on one, stop drop and roll, like mighty dies.
Speaker 2: You just start rolling with the you doing. That's not all right?
Speaker 3: And this is just how my brain works, Like how awkward would it be? Like who breaks the silence and is like all right, so who's gonna call? Like if you just slowly watch a loved one die of old age and you're all around her bed in your house, like and it's quiet, and it's like, oh, she's finally gone. Who like breaks the silence and it's like, all right, well, uh, I guess I'll call before it smells well.
Speaker 5: Most people have like kooth so they just step out the room and make the call.
Speaker 1: They don't announce it to everyone.
Speaker 3: That's awkward.
Speaker 4: You're the first person the person is not really dead yet and you call and he's like, yo, I'm still alive, Like I'm not, Like yeah, granny gone.
Speaker 2: Granny Like, no, I'm not. I'm sleep Yankees playing seven. You're not making it to the next day. Let me get you in there now. Yeah, you gotta have the past or the preacher in there.
Speaker 3: But who makes that call, like the eldest son, the next next, the next of ken, whoever they designate like as walks care taker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, usually the person with you know, common sense, but also feelings like yeah, not you.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have you be the person to call for me.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of feelings.
Speaker 1: You would call first, You would call immediately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like what you just don't want to just be there.
Speaker 1: It takes a body a while before it starts smelling.
Speaker 3: No, I know that, but like there's just a dead body, and like does everyone go to the living room and wait or do we wait next to the body?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: These are like questions that I have.
Speaker 5: Well, most people would just leave. How long would you feel comfortable being in a room with your dead loved one? This is crazy for top of the episode talk, But how long would you feel comfortable?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I've been a plenty of wakes where we just were chilling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but wake wakes are different though that like the casket is open, yeah, but it's like we had a funeral home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the refrigerator ain't downstairs, not.
Speaker 4: In that way, but we're not in the bedroom like at a funeral home. Yeah, go out in the lounge, chill, Like funeral home is now really nice. Like some funeral homes they got like like first person shooting on the casket, like that camera like you could sit out like in the hall like a go bro Like it's like, oh ship see from her her perspective, Bluetooth in the casket, Like it's crazy.
Speaker 1: May be having the big screens with the like with it playing Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I was at a funeral that was being live streamed and I looked up and I was on the screen. I'm like, I ain't even supposed to be here for I'm not supposed to know this, nigga and y'all got me on the big street. You're supposed to be at the funeral certain niggas, you ain't supposed to know, you know what I'm saying, Like, I ain't even supposed to notice.
Speaker 2: Nigga found out who knows who at a funeral. That's a fact.
Speaker 3: Wear a mask without COVID there. I don't want to be seen.
Speaker 4: I don't wear a mask. Will do anything for you, like if you have a mask.
Speaker 2: And I was like, that's or it wouldn't be like nobody's ever you was there, Like like I saw.
Speaker 4: Roy soon as he walked there. I wouldn't say Rory was there, Like yeah, right there.
Speaker 3: After my grandmother's wake. On the way because we did the wake and the funeral funeral the same day. So to the church. As I was getting in, like with the fucking you know, your little funeral thing, I held up traffic because I was trying to get these John Elliott sneakers because they dropped right at at noon, and then.
Speaker 4: You were trying to get John Elliot sneakers as soon as they dropped. Yeah, but you've done that in your life? Yeah? Why because I like the sneakers. But it was like literally during my grandmother's funeral.
Speaker 2: But do they usually sell out or something like yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: All say you've done that.
Speaker 4: I've just never seen a bunch of people wearing John Elliot sneakers to where I would have to be on the link as soon as it drops to get them.
Speaker 3: Like all right, my brain works weird, But can we just take a second to look at what Maul was disgusted by that I actually tried to get sneakers online, not that I did it during my grandmother's funeral and held up trafficking.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, you're trying to buy red Yeah, like do that?
Speaker 3: Like why don't you just talk to mister Elliott?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like I just never Why don't you text John.
Speaker 4: Like people do that for Jordan's are like, you know, certain new balances like for.
Speaker 2: The John elliotts. I never was good.
Speaker 1: But John, I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying they don't.
Speaker 4: I just didn't know that there was a mass of people waiting for them to drop.
Speaker 3: So because at one point this was this was years ago, this was like during Coche.
Speaker 1: Nah pease pull up John sneakers from me.
Speaker 3: That at that time, John Elliott, even with clothes like you could, it was like a fifteen minute window to even get ship. Now they started like mass producing ship.
Speaker 1: But the ships is on the real reel for thirty dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's not what I was trying.
Speaker 2: To Those are not John Elliott sneakers. First of all, I'm still laughing at most discussed that. I not that it was at a funeral.
Speaker 4: No to that, but I was reesshed with the like word like for the drop like you had to be online.
Speaker 2: I never knew that which ones were there. Rory uh those brown ones right there. That hmm, those exact ones.
Speaker 1: Them kind of ass. I wouldn't have held up my grandmother.
Speaker 2: They look great in person. They're great. Tenth, they look great in person. They ain't that for sneakers. They look great on my foot. You got to like hold it. You gotta like hold the shoe and like really like.
Speaker 3: When you're looking at see yours online, you don't scroll to the part where it's on somebody's foot for sure, because that shit makes a difference the amount of time. And this isn't a slight to Kith because it's they do it with all brands. Kith has the best photographer of all time. The amount of times they've tricked me on their Instagram or on their site. And then I went to that store and went, no, these are ass Yeah, you gotta get you get tricked. John Ean does the opposite.
Speaker 2: Because so you saw those on the was no, because I.
Speaker 3: Had the all white ones and they were they were dropping the brown ones the following year, and I love the all white ones and I was like, ooh, I could add a little bit of earth tones to my repertoire there, you know.
Speaker 2: Like God, she was a static.
Speaker 4: But you know, now, I never met somebody that was just like stacking the John Elliot sneakers though I never I never knew that.
Speaker 2: Seriously, I never knew that was a thing.
Speaker 3: I want to for Christmas. I want to buy you some John Ella boots and I promise you they'll be.
Speaker 2: Your favorite boots. Okay, we'll see.
Speaker 3: I won the Ninja Warrior Pool, which I didn't even know we had one until earlier.
Speaker 1: I'm lying. I voted for myself.
Speaker 3: Voting for yourself is crazy because you and voted for DeMars.
Speaker 1: They think Rory is like an athlete.
Speaker 2: Still, I'm glad you put Still on there because I was about to get a little upset.
Speaker 5: And you used to be an athlete. You know how niggas hang out in high school in college.
Speaker 1: You're forty years.
Speaker 2: Old, you're thirty five. It's al Bundy.
Speaker 3: I'm not out Bundy.
Speaker 2: So he's still Polk had still talking about them touchdown. I mean I was good, yeah, yeah, no at one point, yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I've been in the park a lot lately, though, I'm getting my my mileage up.
Speaker 2: What are you doing playing with tomorrow? I've been in the park a lot doing what running back the track?
Speaker 3: I'm not like doing springs, but I'm running around a mile and a half pretty easy.
Speaker 1: Now he's about to say easy, pretty easy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty easy?
Speaker 2: How long? How long is your mind? Like? How long does you on time? Definitely not.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely not there yet. Okay, but when I'm on a treadmill, like, I'll.
Speaker 2: Keep it at like an eight minute pace. I could do eight minutes a mile.
Speaker 3: I think I could run under a I could let me not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me not a lot of myself.
Speaker 4: I'll just say, dog, you're not doing no mile in eight minutes, bro, I'm not rolling with that, No fucking way.
Speaker 1: I run a sixteen minute miles, so I ain't talking about nobody.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: I think I could run under a under eight fifteen.
Speaker 2: You think you could run a mile under under eight minutes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, one point I was easy six minute mile at one point.
Speaker 2: This but like it's like riding a bike. No, it's not. It's nothing. So you have a home und it's nothing like riding a bike.
Speaker 3: I think I could do it. I'm down for Patreon a trade minutes eight minutes. Yeah, okay, we can do that, this Patreon, this pa. I don't have a camera.
Speaker 2: I don't have my job running the mile, and John Elliotts be sick. We could do it. We can do it next week and you I won't even have time to train this weekend.
Speaker 3: So minutes eight minutes, well under eight fifteen between eight and eight fifteen. Because I wanted to say under eight minutes, but I don't know if I want to play myself yet.
Speaker 2: So fifteen. We got to give you to fifteen seconds.
Speaker 3: Between eight minutes and eight fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you.
Speaker 5: Shouldn't just want to take that eight and a half, like between eight and eight and a half. Come on, cool, you had an Apple watch because I'm gonna track it.
Speaker 3: Huh, you can just be there.
Speaker 1: I would have to run with you to make sure you ran the mile.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's a track around the.
Speaker 5: Track, Okay, Yeah, that makes sense. I don't know why I was thinking he was running like the city. No, I was thinking about him like running through New York City.
Speaker 2: You're gonna follow me in your car to New York City. How you're going to count them mile? Like?
Speaker 1: That's why I say he got word fucking apple.
Speaker 4: If you take Houston, that's that's a quarter mile. If he busted left on fucking and brought away, that's another.
Speaker 3: I gotta wait for lights, run the track.
Speaker 2: The lower east Side would go to okay, and I figured we would film that.
Speaker 3: There's nothing fun about just like yo, I did it.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta film that. Yeah, you gotta film that.
Speaker 3: We have a GoPro Right, that'd be the worst footage ever just hearing me breathe.
Speaker 2: Wow, sweat on the lens. Yeah, nah, A good team. But yeah, Okay, that's.
Speaker 3: Not bad, which would just prove that I would I would win a Ninja Warrior.
Speaker 2: Shit, that doesn't.
Speaker 3: That's just me training for it for when it's time, because fifty five point six people think that I could do it.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be at that wall for about four minutes a long trying to get up that wall because that's the last like that, that's the after everything, after all the whole course.
Speaker 2: You gotta run up that wall.
Speaker 3: But because I can do an eight minute mile, I'll have the endurance that's like the last leg that I could just get there. But now also be in the park doing all the prison workouts with on the bars and ship. Yeah, I'm like trying to get back and shape.
Speaker 4: He'd be noing monkey and the monkey bars. With what you be doing on the bar. You're not doing no pull ups. You're not doing you know that I can do a pull up. You know what I'm saying. You're not You're not at the You're not at the park doing that with anybody working out like you're not you in the cipher Like it's like are you.
Speaker 2: On the bar next? Yes, Okay, I don't believe you.
Speaker 3: Doug on tomorrow yes, that's the park where y'all know next to my crib, next to the track they have that, like you know, the area with all the bars s not a fucking playground, a real parsh Yeah all.
Speaker 2: Right, so you are there getting okay, I'm trying.
Speaker 3: Why can't y'all believe with people jumping jack?
Speaker 2: No, I don't do jumping jacks, but that is a great way to warm up, and I think that's why I think you should on. Jumping jacks is a little weird shot.
Speaker 1: Jump jackson.
Speaker 2: I asked if you be doing them the marriage you can do jumping jacks. Yeah, I can do jumping I'm not jumping jack the marriage can't do no jumping jacks?
Speaker 1: Want me to embarrass myself?
Speaker 5: I can't remember now, Just why would you not believe I know how to do a fucking jumping jo?
Speaker 4: Don't because a lot of people. You'll be surprised. A lot of people don't know how to do jump jumping jacks. You will be surprised I could do a jumping jack. I know how to do a proper push.
Speaker 2: Up, like, yeah, I'm not believing that you don't think I can jumping ship or jumping A lot of people don't know how to do jumping jacks.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, ask your homegirls to do a jumping jack next time.
Speaker 1: I'm like, now, I'm like, I'm like, am I doing jumping jacks?
Speaker 4: I'm look, it's a couple of home because I seeing those when they be like, y'o, we just realized we never seen like couples like y'all just realized. I've never seen my boyfriend run full speed and then they do it in front of each other and they look bogus as fuck.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's like, you have to do a jumping jack. Guy, dude, I have to light above you.
Speaker 1: It's a jumping jet.
Speaker 2: Like, who don't know how to do a jumping jack? A lot of people do.
Speaker 1: I don't understand how you can do a jumping jack wrong.
Speaker 2: That's what's confusing yo, the marriage. Trust me. People don't know how to do jumping jacks. What you just did? People be like, oh, that's how you do it. Anybody gonna be like yo, like where did they grow up?
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, people don't know how to do jumping I never had gym class.
Speaker 3: Listen when he was going through puberty, jumping jack, Tom I couldn't do it. I couldn't do jumping jacks. I couldn't constraight. Oh, because it's the girl started getting tas they was going through puberty. Even get a brawl yet, just titties everywhere.
Speaker 2: I was never that horny.
Speaker 3: I was first of all, it's a scientific thing I couldn't control because I was.
Speaker 2: Going through puberty. I mean not see the puberty movie. We all No, I didn't see that movie, but we all went through PUTI puberty. There's a puberity movie in school. We had to watch it. Yeah, oh, I probably they probably showed us that. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it wasn't like fifth fifth grade. It was young young, Yeah, it was. No one remembers the puberty movie. It was called the Puberty movie. I think I don't know the title per se.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't remember I ever seeing the puberty movie. Yeah, I remember watching that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe that's what I'm talking about. I think birth was in there. It was like sort of health clash types like sex. Yeah, but it was like the first one. And they showed you a movie they separated like girls and boys. Girls watched it.
Speaker 2: In another room. Yeah, and then came out the room and it.
Speaker 3: Was like exactly, you was all right, that's not being horny, that's just being like figuring out yourself. If you're thirteen and you're seeing like titties for the first time for real, yeah you're not like, oh wow, what are those like? I like jumping Jackson now way more than I thought I did.
Speaker 2: No, I never had that moment. Sorry, sorry, worry when they went through people to Apparently, you guys just wanted to do the fucking parachute thing and sit under it.
Speaker 3: Just wanted to be on your little scooter things, not looking at titties.
Speaker 2: Ill, weren't cool.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to look at that. Girls in my school like hmm, what are those though?
Speaker 2: No, I mean I knew what they were, but like not to women my age. You were thinking you'll put them in my mouth, that's what you was thinking. I wouldn't have been upset about it.
Speaker 4: He was definitely the hony white boy. Definitely was the hony white boy.
Speaker 3: It's a scientific thing.
Speaker 4: You can't control, that's true. No, you can control it. Don't say you can't control it. You can control its.
Speaker 2: Kids.
Speaker 1: Kids can't control it.
Speaker 2: Your horniness what you mean you age boys can't? Boys can? You was never a rock harden.
Speaker 5: They can control their actions, but the actual horniness they can.
Speaker 3: You never got hard in class. This is where I just like stopped believing shit. First of all, y'all never looked at titties in school. Now, you guys never got hard in school.
Speaker 4: I don't have not. I never said not in school. It's just in class that's crazy. I was definitely in the staircase doing some things with you know shorty that we probably was doing during lunch break.
Speaker 5: But you know, what is it with teenage kids in staircases? Like I just the only place to go?
Speaker 4: She gonna go with the auditorium, Yeah, behind like stage left, behind the curtain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all were too morning.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know it was a girl you was dating. What's your girlfriends? Like, let's go back there about ten minutes?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: No, no on Tuesday. You never did that.
Speaker 1: No vacuum water bottles. I never did in that ship in school.
Speaker 3: Nope, y'all parents, y'all, there was like some movie ship to me, though, I never like saw people do with somebody.
Speaker 2: I don't believe.
Speaker 5: I don't bro I don't think I did plenty of bad ship when I inappropriate ship when I was in high school. But I am terrified sparients other people's houses, so like friends houses. That yeah, not fucking school and ship, Like I didn't play that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you.
Speaker 3: Remember the first tit the sec Was it what you expected?
Speaker 2: It was a little salty? I remember that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was like I didn't I didn't know it was a she was nervous, she was probably sweating a little salty. I do remember it was a little salty. I can't remember who it was though, but it was a little sweaty, little salty.
Speaker 2: Though. I do remember that.
Speaker 5: The first neck you as a girl, the first neck I looked was a fucking that was ramen.
Speaker 2: That was that was fun.
Speaker 1: That was fun for show.
Speaker 2: Bring that Like, why was that? When we were teenagers? Were salty? The fox, sweaty and ship Like, yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 5: When I grew up and got an adult and realized that next we're not supposed to be salty, it was just like you realize you.
Speaker 2: Knew you was a dirty little kid, right, you know?
Speaker 3: You just unlocked like a whole thing in my brain that I completely forgot about. Every neck with salty. Yeah, everybody was outside dirty, but you didn't even like care.
Speaker 2: Oh you had to get it where you can get it.
Speaker 3: I saw more pubic care when I was a teenager than I did in my twenties to now, for sure, Like puper care was like a thing of my teenage life, which is the is the weirdest thing when you think about it.
Speaker 4: That wasn't even puba care. It was just like that was it. That was the Yeah, that was just like the basic model right now.
Speaker 1: You know, mall from the era to Bush?
Speaker 2: What you mean from the era? Like whatever?
Speaker 3: Is that we're from the Bush era, but he's from the Bush there because like first.
Speaker 4: Bush birth Bush, not the second Buda. Yeah, his father, not his son and his father, I'm from that era. Yeah, definitely, definitely from that. Absolutely, this is the most.
Speaker 1: Off the fucking rails.
Speaker 5: We started off with funeral talk and now we're talking about puberty on this weekend.
Speaker 1: I know my brain is on vacation, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like this Calmon episode. Today's been a lot going on the last two weeks, and we have nothing to talk about. Some I'm cool with talking about bushes, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Nine eleven. Go ahead, I'm sorry talking about bushes. Good nine eleven, go and we're off.
Speaker 3: I mean lost my virginity shortly.
Speaker 2: After you lost your virginity after nine eleven. Damn, bro, I just said that.
Speaker 4: You get mad when I said, yeah, wh when you say shit like that, like y'all lost my virginity after nine eleven. We shouldn't even be disclose sitting next to each other. I shouldn't be this close to somebody that lost their virginity after nine eleven.
Speaker 2: You know what I was doing or nine eleven? Fucking I know what I was doing non ten that night?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: How quickly did you have sex after nine eleven since you were like of age.
Speaker 4: Because you're grieving and you know, it was like a somber mood probably like nine twelve. Okay, at least you took the day, yeah, because everybody was kind of still panicking. Now, yeah, he wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: That your way in there, like, yo, how are you doing with everything that's going on?
Speaker 4: It's like, Yo, it's crazy. The world is like I don't know what's next. You close that door, Lock that door, remember, locked the door. If we got to do locked the door, used to say, lock the door. That's almost like putting it here in the ponytail. It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Lock the door.
Speaker 1: Yes, I still locked doors and I live alone.
Speaker 2: How locked doors? Do you live alone? Why?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's not you, not your front door, not.
Speaker 1: Your obviously, I'm talking about like you. You know, it's crazy. I locked the bedroom door and leave my front door open.
Speaker 4: So the nigga could get in. He just can't get in your room. So the rapist could get in, he just can't access.
Speaker 1: You know, I go to sleep with my doors locked.
Speaker 5: Now my apartment is smaller, But when I lived in Jersey, Yeah, I locked my doors.
Speaker 1: I locked my bedroom door every night. You could break it.
Speaker 5: You could break in and still, but you ain't taking this pussy. You could break in and still, but me and my couchie is staying in this room locked.
Speaker 2: So all right, So when you use the bathroom, you locked the door?
Speaker 1: Yes? At night time? Yes?
Speaker 5: Because what if they got in and I go to use the bathroom and they're scared, so they like are hiding and I don't know that they're in there to.
Speaker 2: Matter, You know what, A nigga will kick that bathroom door clean off the head, like.
Speaker 1: But I have more time.
Speaker 5: Though I have more time, I have my front door is when I go to sleep, my front door is locked.
Speaker 1: Okay, but yeah, no, I don't play that shop.
Speaker 2: I lock my bedroom door.
Speaker 5: You're supposed to sleep with your bedroom door close anyway, so the fires don't get you, like if your house catch on fire.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's real. No, it's not lock your door. No, not get you.
Speaker 5: Yes, if if the rest of your house catches on fire, it will spread slower if your doors are closed.
Speaker 1: That's scientific fact.
Speaker 2: See that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're supposed to sleep with your door closed.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think my building has those type of uh like it's designed like all the air pulls out because if I open my living room or bedroom window, like the air from the hallway, you can hear it coming from the Yes, I don't. I think they started designing buildings like that for fires and smoking shit like that. I get everything I can smell with Homie cooking twelve doors down if I open my window, because everything pulls from the hallway as soon as you open it, you can hear like you could actually hear like the wind.
Speaker 2: It's great. It's crazy. What about jet fuel? Well, jet fuel burns slower.
Speaker 3: It's like, belie, that could take your building down there, my building, yeah yeah, I don't think scientifically yeah, scientifically still being passports stay intact though everything else has melted.
Speaker 2: But the passports the right thing right on Hudson Street, right perfectly, with the stamp right on it.
Speaker 3: But I do feel like a person that was ambitious enough to try to break into your house and do something to you. I don't think a bedroom door lock would stop them.
Speaker 5: But most people aren't breaking into your house. Well, I mean, I'm a woman, so that there is a heavy possibility, but the majority of the people who break into your house are trying to break into your.
Speaker 1: House to steal.
Speaker 5: So it's like still, but don't like be afraid of me when you're like going to steal and then have to fuck with me because now if my door is like I have time to load up, watch O.
Speaker 2: Your bathroom door in your house and you use your bathroom, I don't.
Speaker 5: It's literally just habit, its habit. But you know it's crazy. If people are there, I'll ship with the door open and talk to them.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 4: She's like if you are my so you by yourself, you close the door. Yeah, but if you got company door stays open and I need to hoghl at, Yep.
Speaker 1: You have a conversation.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have a two year old shutting the bathroom door on the next and a half.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's like having the concept of children in the bathroom is the funniest thing.
Speaker 3: Like if Amar is doing, like playing with a toy and I go use the bathroom, she'll just bring the toy and then continue to play with it while I'm defecating, or just have a conversation with me, like everything's you don't have to be in there, I promise no, but you'll be fine out there.
Speaker 4: She's trying to have a moment. She's like, Okay, you're sitting down because they just think you're sitting down.
Speaker 2: They don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're taking the ship. They think down. Okay, it's the sitting room. This is the sitting room, not the shitting room. Sitting room.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She I cannot get her to potty train for the life of me. She loves to sit up on the thing like I'll read her potty books and then she'll ask for a tissue, get off and flush the toilet and put the seat down, like she loves the process, but literally will just refuses to use the bathroom.
Speaker 2: She loves going to just sitting.
Speaker 3: There just yeah, because I have the thing that goes on top of the toilet like with the steps. She does that, and Miss Rachel put out a potty time thing, so I was like, oh, here's a cheaekot. Maybe Miss Rachel teach you. Now she just knows things in the bathroom. She's like, dadd you get the plunger. And I'm like, for what, you don't even know what that you just know ship in the bath get the plyers, get the wrench what?
Speaker 2: No shit?
Speaker 3: And I love Miss Rachel, but it's just yeah, it's not happening. But I mean, I don't know when are you supposed to be potty training?
Speaker 4: That depends, Like you know, a lot of parents stay on forms and they read things, Oh my kid is not potty trained yet.
Speaker 1: He's three.
Speaker 4: It's like, okay, he's just not potty trained yet. That doesn't mean your kid is slow anything like that. Like I don't know what the exact age is. Some pick it up early, some pick.
Speaker 2: It up later on.
Speaker 5: It's really up to the parents and their dedication to getting potty trained some people is just.
Speaker 1: Easier, like that's a process.
Speaker 5: That process is annoying and can get messy, so sometimes people take their time on it. I know kids that were potty truck. I think my god daughter was potty trained by thirteen fourteen months.
Speaker 1: I think so she couldn't.
Speaker 2: She couldn't thirteen years No, fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: I didn't know where he was about to take us. I appreciate you being so understanding that Amar is not potty training fourteen years old. How to use the bathroom? Oldie, he just turned thirteen thirteen months being potty trained. Even walking at that.
Speaker 5: She had the cuteness she she was walking, she had the and even before she was walking, so before she was able to walk, when her mother knew, like when she had to use the bathroom, she had like tells, she would sit her on like the cute little you know, the little toddler potty, she would sit her on there. So she that became synonymous with like whenever I had this feeling, I'm sitting on this potty.
Speaker 1: So she kept using that, kept using that.
Speaker 5: Eventually when she could like fully fully walk when she had to use the bathroom, she would go and use it.
Speaker 1: The little tiny ones that said in the corner.
Speaker 3: Me asking Yamar about not potty training, but using the bathroom, I think has taught her how to do her first lie, because now when I ask her if she's pooping, she'll go no, like but poop, no.
Speaker 2: No, you're lying right now.
Speaker 4: I could sell I could smell it. You can literally smell it. You're taking a shit.
Speaker 2: It's o good.
Speaker 3: Anyways, with that being said, Tyler's first album, this.
Speaker 1: Is such a Patreon esque episode, very much so.
Speaker 2: But I'm fine with the laid back maul. Have you ever seen a phone plan and thought, wow, great price? Every day?
Speaker 3: I feel like I ask you this every day and then a few months later you're like, Yo, what a surprise.
Speaker 2: The bill is higher.
Speaker 3: But finally, I wish you would listen to me after all these months. If you get Boost Mobile, you pay twenty five dollars a month forever, unlimited talk, text data.
Speaker 2: It's starting simple at just twenty five dollars a month. Very one day you'll listen to me. I will one day visit boostsmobile dot com or head to your local Boost store today and get unlimited talk, texts and data for twenty five dollars. I'm foradver or five G speeds not available in all areas. After thirty GB customers may experience lower speeds. Customers will pay twenty five dollars a month as long as they remain active on the Boost Unlimited plan. We didn't get to this last week.
Speaker 3: Damerisit tweeted out that Tyler was supposed to be Rihanna and Maul agreed with her. I never said no, There's been a lot. Why has Tyler been in the news this much lately? I saw Cardi was defending her. She's just been the conversation. I haven't really understood why.
Speaker 5: So what I'm assuming I can only assume is that so Tyler released like a little, you know, little EP with a single or two, and it's not receiving it's it's it's.
Speaker 1: The Cardi syndrome. It's not hitting like water.
Speaker 5: So because it's not hitting like water, people are saying, that's feeling right? Did you the Cardi sing the same thing you said, like if you if you do so well on your first drop, anything to do after is never She's never gonna be.
Speaker 1: Able to match water like. It's a fucking.
Speaker 2: Culture that didn't even go number one, did it?
Speaker 5: It didn't, But it's it's more of the how big the song was, and you guys were very surprised to hear it didn't go number one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, so definitely felt like one.
Speaker 5: I think that I think the issue people and what people on the internet are saying. The issue is, oh, well, because she says she wasn't black, she was cool. Well, she didn't say she wasn't black, because she says she was colored in which are South African terms. Because she says she was colored, the black community stopped supporting her. And I'm like, that's not why her EP wasn't as successful as her last album, Like that has nothing, Like I don't know why people think that.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, you need the background of the black community to get big, and I'm like, it's not. That's not what's going.
Speaker 4: To be fair. I think the EP didn't do good. I didn't even know she put a EP out.
Speaker 5: And that's what I think it is. I don't think it has anything to do.
Speaker 4: The music is probably great, the EP is probably great. I just didn't even know she put the EP out, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see the EP w w P, which apologies. I'm not sure what that that means. But four pack first record with whiz Kid.
Speaker 2: What man, you're a peach, Peach you said, w w P. I don't know what that stands for? Pe said what he thinking stands for? What does he think it stands for? I'm not repeating, I'm not even.
Speaker 1: It stands for we want to party?
Speaker 2: Ohka, gotcha? Okay, that was a little was close. Wet pussy, that's what he said.
Speaker 3: It was like the time when Chief Key put out his first album, but I think it was a breakfast club. Somebody asked him like, so why did you go with the name finally rich And he was like, I don't know. I've seen like everybody was saying finally famous.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yo, I'm finally rich. That checks out. That makes sense, he said.
Speaker 3: It was only Big Sean named this album finally famous, so.
Speaker 2: Chief Ke just stumbled upon like.
Speaker 3: The big She was like, oh, I finally fail, I'm finally rich. So Tyler sawwap, what that's pussy? It was just like, well this is wet webon pussy. Yeah, all right, God hold up on the web, same thing. It's her finally rich, finally rich. But why do you guys think this isn't working? And I want my flowers. It's okay if you guys want to, you know, give them to me later. You know, she's in fact not Rihanna the way you guys said she was. But anyway, I like Tyler, but this, I mean, I feel like water was pretty organic to start, and then they obviously worked the record and you couldn't escape it because it's a generational song. But I don't know, do they not know how to actually work a Tyler album?
Speaker 2: Who was she signed to?
Speaker 3: She is signed to Epic Records.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I didn't see any The only promotion I saw from it was there saying that it did terrible.
Speaker 1: I saw no promotion.
Speaker 2: I had no idea this came out.
Speaker 3: This was July.
Speaker 2: I had no idea. Like I had no idea she put out an ep album July.
Speaker 5: It's given blame the team, whoever the team is. It is given blame the team.
Speaker 4: But even if I mean true that somebody obviously on that side, uh didn't do enough to get it, you know, where it needed to be. But I mean this is still like Tyler is a she's her name is big, She's she's a huge, huge artist.
Speaker 5: Like that is a thing anymore unless you have like a seven year fan base.
Speaker 1: And that doesn't mean anything anymore.
Speaker 5: Were your name as far as selling records and being you're big, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean anything when it comes to But.
Speaker 4: Even if you don't, even if you don't stream, well, even if you don't. I'm just saying for Tyler to have an EP out and most people not know she has an EP out, that's a problem. Yeah, not even not saying people would download it because they know it's out and people would stream it. I'm not saying that, but people should know she has.
Speaker 2: An EP album, agreed.
Speaker 4: I mean I think if you have the success she's had with in the last couple of years, I mean, how could you not not that that artist is putting the EP out.
Speaker 2: I just something is not Something is off there?
Speaker 3: I mean, is it has twenty three million streams on Spotify? So I don't know, like what if that's based off more playlisting or anything. But that's not like terrible, that's metrics, Like.
Speaker 4: No, that's she But I'm just saying people, I just don't you didn't know she put an EP out? No, you are you are actively putting out music, like you somebody that knows when music is coming out.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: People like that should not be oblivious to the fact that Tyler has an ep out, Like something is something is awkward there, Like something's like, why don't people know that's Tyler has an ep out?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't want to like get personal, but when we were having that conversation with the Rihanna versus her and her having like remnants of Rihanna's early career with a big record and you know, international and come to the States to break the record, there's always that it factor too. And I'm not saying Tyler doesn't have it, because I promise I really don't pay enough attention to her outside of the music to know that. But that is a thing that matters like a lot, is that it factor that Rihanna has that personality, like that identity is that can separate you from having just incredible music and also being a pop superstar.
Speaker 5: But also I wouldn't as someone who was around from the beginning of Rihanna's career like I was, that was.
Speaker 1: The target audience. That's what I'm saying. I'm like that.
Speaker 5: I don't even think that matters because Rihanna's personality of Rihanna didn't come around her Rihanna.
Speaker 1: Rihanna didn't come around to around a third album.
Speaker 3: Ray Lars when it like, yeah, I was like, say, like that.
Speaker 5: Third album when we got like bad gal ree that that's when she become that.
Speaker 1: Otherwise she was just the cute girl from Barbabia.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But even I mean outside of the the obvious with the Chris Brown incident with Grammys, there was still you got to know her a bit more when she started dating Chris.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, so I.
Speaker 3: Don't I just feel like Tyler doesn't have that part and I'm not I'm not on some time like she's Ice Spice or the I don't think the clock is on for Tyler at all. Like I think she's going to have a long career. She's super talented, but that part to me is missing as a casual consumer, like as the person that's just like, oh, when's the next Tile album coming out?
Speaker 2: All right? Cool?
Speaker 3: I don't know enough about her, Okay, Like even I was not even mad. I know a lot of people got mad at Charlotmae when when he asked like the questions that Epic told him not to ask with the color colorism and everything, and you know, she was looking at her team and the team was like, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Move on.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I feel like that stuff is also important to like get to know this person, to have some type of identity outside of just being an amazing song writer. Yeah, but who are who are you?
Speaker 5: I don't blame her team for being scared when it comes to giving up too much of who their artist is, because you can be a personality a personality, a personality and say the wrong thing and motherfuckers will cancel you. And it's a sensitive climate. So I don't blame them for being protective of be cute and shucked fuck up.
Speaker 1: But I do agree and in this same climate, you can't just be.
Speaker 3: Or lean into all right, maybe prep her better. This is where like artist development used to come in, and I mean, you know, it's breaking the fourth wall a bit of where they would prep artists to say the right thing. And I'm not saying it's your training, yeah, but still lean into it, like having an opinion, teach us, Like I don't think we should be telling Tyler about her culture.
Speaker 2: Tell us, don't avoid the question, tell us about it. Am I crazy for thinking about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You can if you were talking about anything else, Yes, But when it comes to race relations and America, we real sensitive about that shit, real sensitive obviously, But so don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying she should come in here and offend people and be like Elon is my cousin. Y'all aren't like I'm just like I only Trevor Noah is the only one I identified fight with. I'm just saying that's a culture that she would know better than us. And I think media training can teach you the best way to tell the world about your experiences. That's that's all. I just I think that's a disconnect because even with like Rihanna, when you know Earli in her career, she was heavy leaning into the basing stuff because obviously she was from Barbados, but started to get more of an American identity and herself as it went on. But that's because they let Rihanna do that, Like they let her have a vision of who she should be and what she wants to do.
Speaker 2: MA, what do you think about Tyler?
Speaker 5: About just the conversation in general or where where things may have gone wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just think that is that's still early for her. I think it's still early for Tyler.
Speaker 2: She's young.
Speaker 4: I think she has a lot of opportunity left. I think that they're still trying to figure out her sound a little bit. I think this is still like a kind of like a figuring it out stage for her. She may be going through artists development in real time, Like artists don't. Artist development is not even the thing no more. It's like get a record, it goes viral, label gives your deal, put a project out, maybe get a second project out, you know what I mean. But it's like I think Tyler, they see that she's and she can be a long career artist, and I think they're just trying to figure out her sound and things like that, trying different things.
Speaker 2: I think, yep, four songs.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, it's kind of like spoon feed them, like just see if this works, see if that works.
Speaker 2: I think she may just be going through artists development in real time.
Speaker 4: I think they may be developing her in front of our eyes and then trying to figure it out. But I think she's talented. I think she has a cool personal I think she has a likable personality. I think people will naturally like her. I just think that she's just going through artists development in real time. I don't think that this is like any knock on her talent. I think that they're trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: She's dope.
Speaker 3: And again she's also twenty three, so she doesn't really have an identity yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trying to figure out. They're trying to figure out.
Speaker 3: If she had no talent, I would be like, all right, clock is fucking on. If it's not connecting now and this was something that was put together just because you're pretty, yeah, I would say Clock is on.
Speaker 5: She's very she's very pretty. She's very talented. Like I think she has she I think she does have a star. Yeah, she's a star. She's a definite star.
Speaker 4: I think the music in her sound just have to catch up to her star quality.
Speaker 2: She's a star.
Speaker 4: Like I think if any exec is sitting in the office and they see her and they hear water any of these records, they're like, oh no, we can definitely she's a star. We just have to get, you know, the music to a certain level, get a comfortable with certain producers and things like that.
Speaker 5: But we even want to say that because her her first album, and that's what my tweet originally was, Tyler's first album is good, not like you just hear it once and it's like, oh, this is cute little music, like I'll put I put on Tyler's first album and like, listen to it, Like the lyrics are good, the production is good. Like it's a really really good album. So that's why I was so surprised that this one didn't do as well. To be fair, I've only heard maybe two out of the four songs, and again it's an EP.
Speaker 1: It doesn't get the same What is that features? Like?
Speaker 2: Was her like does she do records with like a lot of artists are featuring on others?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not that much. I mean I didn't particularly love like and I know it's gonna look like more Travis Scott hate and I promise It's not like I didn't like that they put Travis on the Water remix.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was weird.
Speaker 3: I liked the All My Body record with Becky g I thought that made sense. Gonna I get Thames obviously.
Speaker 1: I guess that times one is my ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, number one that's just far song. But yeah, you're right, she hasn't really featured on a lot of Like I'd rather hear her on a gonna album, I'm gonna on her shit, like I think that would help with her visibility and her new fans and just being more in the mixing.
Speaker 2: So I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I think that would definitly be the case. But when was the last time they the quote unquote industry has broken a black pop act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, because.
Speaker 3: That's really the question, that when was the last Obviously we have the legacies who are the ones, But that's been like kind of I don't know, absent for how many years, Like when was the last new black pop act, especially female.
Speaker 1: That did well?
Speaker 5: Because remember Chloe at her moment when we thought she would be the one, and that didn't go the way it needed to. Yeah, I can't even Peach are looking Pea is looking it up right.
Speaker 3: Now, because I mean even all right, Normani Normani is incredible. That record with Chris Brown. I'm forgive me for forgetting the name. I mean, I don't know what the disconnect is with Normani the one or she makes great music.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: They give her the opportunities as well, Like, it's not like she doesn't.
Speaker 2: Get the looks.
Speaker 3: Who's our girl at Sony tanash has gotten every look and talented. I don't know what the full.
Speaker 4: Disconnnase is dope, Like her music is good, like she I think she's talented. I just don't to words in I don't know what the disconnect is there though, Like I don't know why people or more people don't support or talk about Tanashi.
Speaker 2: I think she's talented.
Speaker 5: I think because pop music is centered. Pop music for the longest has been centered toward the young teenage white girls, and young teenage white girls don't support and push as heavy for someone they don't they can't see themselves in. Yeah, So it's not about the talent, it's about the people who make pop music move. If they don't identify with you, they don't look at you and see themselves as you. Taylor Swift is so popular not because her music is the greatest. It's because every dorky white girl looks at her and says, like she reminds me of me. She's writing about this boy that she loves and now just won't love her back. She reminds me of me, that's why she's as big as she is because she's so relatable to the masses, and if you want to be big in pop, you have to be relatable to the masses.
Speaker 1: In a very beautiful black girl is not my opinion on it.
Speaker 3: All the bigger acts, like if you go sciss of it, like all they're all crossover R and B that goes into pop, which is strange because straight pop music does not work with black female artists. I'm sorry, not female, and I would say that black women.
Speaker 1: Artists, black female artists is okay, that's.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's all right.
Speaker 2: You know, we want to know what was you want to say urban acts black bitches, that's what when labeled say urban, that's what they're actually saying. But then traditional R and B doesn't work either.
Speaker 3: It's only really I feel like that middle ground that works in twenty twenty five with black artists. When was the last time there was just a straight pop ax that was broke that didn't cross over? Because to me, Taylor Swift is a crossover with country and pop, like, when was the last time a straight like Destiny Child came out?
Speaker 2: And of course they were R and B to the core.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong, but that was a pop girl group Beyonce again crossover with that was pop? When was the last time that's even happened with with white artists?
Speaker 2: Sabrina Carventin.
Speaker 3: Sabrina had to put out fifteen albums that weren't popped before that happened. I like, straight pop music isn't like a thing per se anymore. Yeah, Charlie Xigo or whatever, who's uh Dave Chapelle's sister Chappelle.
Speaker 2: What's her name?
Speaker 1: Chapel Roam, Chapel Rome. Dave Chappelle's sister is funny as ship for.
Speaker 4: Some real I'd about to say, Dave chappelle sister makes music. That's the most incredible secret I've ever because I had no idea.
Speaker 3: I guess that's straight pop, I suppose, but yeah, I don't know, like Sam Smith, but even though that's that's sort of rooted in R and B at the end of the day, but that was a straight pop act.
Speaker 5: Is R and B around? Grande just makes more R and B than she does pop. It's crossover crossover, but she's not a straight pop artist.
Speaker 2: She's like a Disney kid, isn't she. They don't get them pot Sate McCray.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Tate McCray is the last. I think she might have been the last one that popped off.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I just feel like trying to break pop acts is not the move anymore. Make good music and find someone that has a personality and wing it. Yeah, I think that, Tyler, Like you think like when when Teddy Swims made Losing Control. That's been on Billboard for I don't know since I since nineteen ninety, so that since I was born. I think I doubt they went in there trying to make a pop record, and he's not what you would call the pop vision of what he looks like. Shit, jelly rolls now pop.
Speaker 4: Jelly rolls a wrestler. It's the most incredible crossover we've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Taylor can sell out met Life, but can she do a suplex. No, she cannot do what jelly roll did at SummerSlam. Absolutely that. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: The lines are too blurred now to even think about trying to break up a pop back.
Speaker 4: We got to bring back the shows, man. We don't have more in MTV real world. We need those shows back. I think pop music was better with TRL and oh shows like you need those, man need those.
Speaker 3: I mean, we need alternative rock back we do. This is the story of a girl trying to though she looks so sad in photograph.
Speaker 2: That was my shit right there.
Speaker 3: I absolutely loved it.
Speaker 5: I think Tyler would be good just to close us off. I think she'll be good if she doesn't try to aim for America's approval.
Speaker 2: I know America.
Speaker 3: That was my point of saying, be yourself, like I think tell Charlemagne answered Charlemaine's questions, don't cater to America.
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't even talking about that.
Speaker 5: I'm just going about as far as like what your music career period, Like, other countries are more loyal than we are. We like bubble She's wrong, Yeah, we like bubblegum music. Now like in bubblegum artists.
Speaker 3: They're loyal to a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Nelson Mandela with like a word, absolutely loyal to the soil.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Tiler Man. I gotta I gotta check that ap out. Yeah, I do like Tyler.
Speaker 3: Lil Nas X Step they probably the last great pop star, what we say, Lil Nase, Yeah, going down the same path as every other child star. But he's rooted in country. That's a real country artist, right, come on.
Speaker 2: That's he's the naked cowboy.
Speaker 3: All right, Lil nas X. I'm gonna start with an apology if this is for real. I don't mean to downplay anything you're going through, but you are also the boy that cried troll So I don't typically believe anything you do because everything you've ever done has been a stunt to troll us. So you walking around in your underwear four am in LA and cowboy boots, to me, feels like a rollout and not a mental breakdown or that you're addicted to drugs.
Speaker 4: This is Wes Hollywood. You know that block, he live right up the street. You know that Wells Fargo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not. There's nothing wrong with Little.
Speaker 3: They're saying there was a potential overdose. I'm sorry, and if that is the case, I hope he gets the help he needs and prayers to him. But I don't believe anything that he I think everything he does is the troth.
Speaker 2: He's hilarious. He's never taken anything seriously. It's like this seems to me. He literally did a video where he dropped from heaven and landed asshole.
Speaker 3: First, on the Devil's Dick. I don't believe that he's really going through anything. This is a ploy.
Speaker 4: If you give him a guitar. This is the Naked Cowboy and Tom Square. It's no different from that I dressed at the VMA's guitar.
Speaker 5: Where is the source that said he was hospitalized for a potential OD TMZ?
Speaker 3: This is a video from TMZ okay, and I hate to say it. TMZ does not really lie like that.
Speaker 1: TMZ does not lie. So that's what I'm saying they have.
Speaker 5: But if they have that, you can't he's not paying TMZ to say he was hospitalized for a potential OD.
Speaker 1: I don't think that that's happening.
Speaker 3: You really think Harvey Levin is above that taking a check from lil and to put a fake headline up. I don't know he's gonna sip his water and be like, all right, it's one hundred grand.
Speaker 5: I don't think that. I don't think that it's that he's above it. I'm just saying TMZ has done what they can too. They're known for this. To verify their source.
Speaker 3: No, they are a credible news source, unfortunately at this point. But I can also see them, they'd still be credible. Credible because it came from Little nas X like, Hey, I'm in the hospital, look for real.
Speaker 1: He said, That's what I'm saying. Who is the source? We don't know that.
Speaker 3: He said that, Okay, texted Harve, we don't see him getting into texit.
Speaker 2: Harvey with a selfie in a hospital bed and was like, Yo, we don't see like the ambulance pulling up. Nothing like that.
Speaker 3: Lil naz X roam's La streets and Tidy Whitey's hospitalized for possible OD. I can see him just doing this.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not I'm not putting it past them.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying he's but what I Before I go and say that, I'm going to say, if this is real, prayers to Little naz X, and I hope he gets the help that he needs before I automatically assume that it's a troll. But it's very possible that's a troll. He's just like, I hope that it's a troll. I would hate to see Little nas X.
Speaker 2: He looked like he just went full walk. He's on shrooms.
Speaker 3: As it turns out, several people in the area reported to the LAPD that they saw a nude man walking in the road. We're told officers, he's not new We're told officer who's responded and found him still walking.
Speaker 4: Club in West Hollywood, just like that, Like what are we talking about? If people had never been to West Hollywood, he probably walked out of the club and couldn't find his car.
Speaker 3: Like still walking in the middle of the road on Tandra Callback.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 4: He wasn't stumbling. It wasn't like he looked like he was drunk. Like he was just you know, that's the same way he was walking through the airport when I saw him in l.
Speaker 2: A certain name.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're not allowed to just have like I don't even like how this article reads. And after that, Nas was charged, charged that officers.
Speaker 4: Nas didn't don't no little And after Nos charged that officers they subdued him, put him a handcuffs.
Speaker 3: Officers told paramedics it was a possible overdose, and Nas was transported to a hospital. I'm still on the side of the troll.
Speaker 4: But well, if it's not a troll, hopefully he's all right. You know, just gotta get him hydrated. Those shrooms to kick your ass. If you're not hydrated enough and you want to go for a walk. You just happen to have underwear and cowboy boots on it. You know, some people in West Hollywood. If he was a white guy, I'd be okay with a black guy, cowboy boots, underwear, Go get him.
Speaker 3: I mean, but honestly, like that's why I think it's a troll who is calling the police in West Hollywood, Studio City, Hollywood Downtown, LA of any man half naked walking down the street. That's not has that ever, there's nothing but half naked people walking down the street at all hours.
Speaker 4: And he wasn't being aggressive. Was now he was running up the cars trying to break windows and things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was just walking. He was just being sassy and happy. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: But if he fucked around it ended up in a residential neighborhood, then yeah, they're gonna call the cops.
Speaker 1: Sign.
Speaker 2: I mean that looked like West Hollywood. They said, Studio City, Studio City.
Speaker 3: But either way, like I've definitely been on Ventura in Studio City and it's nothing but half naked people high.
Speaker 2: Walking down Venture.
Speaker 4: Hopefully he's okay. Like I said, he didn't look like he was on anything too heavy. He was you know, like regular still had his you know, bearings. He still was walking. He wasn't falling, he wasn't you know, it could have gotten worse. We just see video from people driving by. But hopefully, you know, if this is not a stunt. I don't know, next week you might see a video which is part of the video, Like I don't you know anything these days is a rollout.
Speaker 3: So and I mean it's weird timing too. Right after uh, Fabio said he'd only heard one Lil nas X song, which I think is fucked up because I've heard like two or three.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: Lona's I mean old Town Roads with the one with Jack Harlow.
Speaker 2: I think it's dress not what was talking about? Who is he talking about? Nas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're talking about here.
Speaker 2: Know this. In the article he says, don't try to cross. No, no, I'm to tell you. In the article it says here after NAS.
Speaker 3: Charged dead officers, was transported.
Speaker 2: To hospital, they just left it the little out. Okay, That's what Fabio did. And that's what Fabio was talking to Jim Jones about. He was he's only heard first of all old Town Road and the Jack Harlow.
Speaker 4: Welcome Home to fa Yeah, first of all, because we were just talking about yeah, yeah, we talked about it a couple of weeks ago, last week or two weeks ago, and he was released probably the week we asked about him, like yo, we was what's up with with with Fabi? Like he's been locked up since January. Nobody's even talking about him. One of the biggest artists, definitely coming out of the city at one point, has records, records with some of the biggest artists in the world, and nobody was talking about him being incarcerated since January. Came home right back into the headline, sat down with Jim Jim Jones his.
Speaker 3: Artist the Artist Platform podcast where he gives game to other artists.
Speaker 2: I think it's a dope idea.
Speaker 4: Dope shout out to gym And they had a conversation and Fabio was saying, how you know he's not He never really listened to He don't know any NADS songs. He knows one mic, he knows one Mike. He said he grew up on Chief Keif. The only thing is Chief Keif is he's older in Chief Keef. So that was the like you grew up on.
Speaker 2: Which is cool.
Speaker 4: You could be a little He's about five years older than Chief Keith. You know, if that's the artist he grew up on, that's what he was listening to.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: I'm the same age as five.
Speaker 2: I want to make that. Yeah, we're vote thirty five, nineteen ninety. I just don't. I was twenty two.
Speaker 3: When Chief Keif first entered the scene with the monitor on his ankle in that house, going bang bang. Yeah, I could legally drink at a bar. Yes, I wouldn't say those were like the years I.
Speaker 1: Was your formative years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if that was like childhood.
Speaker 2: You didn't grow up.
Speaker 3: I wasn't looking at jumping Jackson titties when Chief Keif was like I could.
Speaker 4: I was an adult now, to be fair, you know, maybe just five yo isn't a NAS fan.
Speaker 2: He doesn't listen to NAS.
Speaker 3: He No, I mean I grew up on Jacob.
Speaker 2: I know you did not know the fuck you did, man, Yes I did.
Speaker 4: I just didn't understand Favey. Oh you know that I grew up on Chief Keith because it's like you were outside active before you even knew who Chief Keith was.
Speaker 3: What was the the kid? Uh Slim Jesus, Remember Slim Jesus. He looked like me and peg yes, And he went on Taxes podcast and tax asked him, Yo, it's your top five and he was like, yo, Chief Keef. He named a bunch of drill rappers that made total sense to me because he was born in like twenty ten, made total sense. How the fuck are you thirty five? And was raised on somebody that came out when he was twenty three.
Speaker 2: And from New York and from the same city. O man, he was.
Speaker 3: I'm not even saying you had to be raised on NAS like that, because even if you weren't like into that type of hip hop, I'm not expecting that Fabi was going to buy Streets discycle. NAS was like yeah, I mean, god Son was probably the last time he was that that As far as like mainstream mainstream made you look, I'm sure Favey had heard that record before, but after that cool, I'll let you get that off. But to say you wasn't raised on dip set, I was raised on raised wasn't raised by the person you're sitting across from, is?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 3: I guess he did bring that up later on, But what is he talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's it's spoken. It's also taste too though.
Speaker 4: You know, sometimes you hear these artists, these rappers, and you're like, I don't want to hear that. I don't want to listen to NAS, like and that's cool. I know people my age that are not NAS. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, Oh, no way am I saying you have to? Yeah, raised on I think I understand what he was. What he meant to say was like he just wasn't a NAS fan growing up. So but him saying he grew up on Chief Keith but doesn't know any NAS music was just like, but you're older than Chief Keith.
Speaker 2: So it was just a little a little weird, a little awkward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I guess And again to your point, you don't have to be raised on NAS. If he was like I just didn't listen to NAS as a kid, totally cool. That guy also puts you like you're one of a few artists on earth that are on a NAS song. He puts you in ferg and that's a great fucking record. When that came out, we were in here, like, yo, who would have thought that I feel and nads would sound this good together. Ye to me, that's just a little disrespectful. I'm not saying you have to like his music. That's subjective, but I think what it is fave he came out when he was older. There was also people that just didn't listen to music growing up. Yeah, he might have started, like started to listen to music when he was twenty two, because he became a rapper way later. He popped I think that record popped at at his baby shower, Like that was the video. It was like a video from his baby shower, and he just made the record for the baby shower. It wasn't even supposed to be viral. Yeah, and he became a rapper. I could also totally see maybe he was telling the truth. Maybe he didn't listen to music like that until he was twenty t there's also in this room. I know that would be weird, but let's not act like there weren't.
Speaker 2: People that you grew up around that just didn't listen to music. No, like that was this wasn't they thing they heard the songs that other people, Yeah, like they weren't sitting in their room listening.
Speaker 3: And once he started to get into shit. He could have been twenty two to twenty three and it was Chief Keith.
Speaker 2: That's and that's cool. Everything that you're saying is valid.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is, if you have a record with Nas at some point, I think you should go listen to Naz's catalog.
Speaker 1: I think you put in too much comments.
Speaker 2: Ye on a dumb je No, I'm just no.
Speaker 4: This is this is what This is what any artist, if you're trying to be an artist, this is what you should be doing. If I have the opportunity to do a record as if I'm an artist with you know, Stevie Wonder. There's a lot of Stevie Wonder songs that I may not know. If they called me and say, hey, Stevie Wonder wants you on this record, the first thing I'm doing is I'm going to listen to a whole bunch of Stevie shit I've never heard before, Like I need to know more about this artist that has asked me to do this record with them, Like that's just should due diligence as an artist, like you go study the people that you're working with, You go study the greats, and you figure out that catalog. How do they have so much longevity? How are they you know, how are they now at this status of being legends?
Speaker 2: Like what did they do?
Speaker 4: Like you should if you want to be an artist, that those are things that you should do, especially if you don't notice artists, but they want you on a record like dope.
Speaker 2: I know what it is. You're making more sense than you should be.
Speaker 4: No, but I'm talking about that logic. I'm just saying that Favia wants to be an artist. If he's calling himself an artist, right, then this is what you should be doing as an artist. You should be studying these people that you don't know that are requesting that you do a feature with them, like I mean.
Speaker 3: But he also said he didn't grow I mean say, he didn't grow up on Kanye, but he didn't bring up Kanye when asked who did you grow up on? And he was fucking all over Dundon. Yeah, but I'm sure he listened to more Kanye than Nas, probably so, but he didn't even bring him up. And that's somebody that gave him a huge opportunity. I just don't think that's in his brain to Hey, the artists are giving me opportunities. I got to go through their whole back catalog, which you're making all the sense in the world. I just don't think that's how he views things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I just for you to have record with somebody and you like, yo, I don't even know this person.
Speaker 2: Like it's say, yo, do you know who this is?
Speaker 4: Like this is like an honor to be on a record with NAS Like this is not This is like a big thing. This is not some random MC, some random artists. This is one of the greatest rappers that has ever come through the culture. Like you should absolutely again, it's fit if you don't.
Speaker 2: Some people I stick like shit.
Speaker 3: I was watching a couple of Pete Davidson interviews and when he got the opportunity for SNL, he had never watched it before. They aske, hi much your favorite sketches. He was like, I didn't watch the show. I know nothing about it. And he thought that Will Ferrell was doing weird YouTube sketches. He didn't realize that was Saturday in the Life, and I mean he was I wouldn't say a staple on the show, but he was a huge part of the show for years. Some people just take opportunity and don't know anything about what they're getting and it ends up being.
Speaker 2: That makes sense that you know why? That makes sense? That makes sense why that.
Speaker 4: Eddie Murphy and Pete Davidson movie is so terrible.
Speaker 2: I still don't watch it. How do you not know what SNL is as a comedian? He's also?
Speaker 3: How that makes I don't know? I mean, it's it's on at eleven PM on a Saturday. He's thirty one, like nineteen ninety three. It was a weird era for us, Like I couldn't totally see a kid not watching SNL. A little different than a rapper not listening to No Still on every week? I know, But to say that you watched it like as a kid, like I didn't watch SNL as a kid was on at eleven pm on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Also not a comedian, that's true, But I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like if if I want to be a comedian now I have to go study all of Saturday Life, Like I have to go.
Speaker 4: And I'm under saying you got to study all of it? You should know what it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, he knew? What do we talk like? How do you not know what Saturday Saturday Night Live?
Speaker 3: He knew what it was to me, but like he knew he was going to an audition for Saturday Live. He just had never watched it, knew nothing about it, didn't even know which even said he had no idea the amount of comedians that it came from, that entire thing.
Speaker 2: And now you have a movie.
Speaker 4: He was also like, now you have a movie with one of the greatest You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, but this is this is this, this is this era that we're in.
Speaker 4: Though, like when I was telling you years ago, it's easy to get on. Now this is what I'm talking about. You don't even have to know what the fuck this thing.
Speaker 3: If you want to enter any space, you should do your due diligence and you should your research. Didn't he hosts Saturday and Love before. So I'm saying it was on the show for like a decade. So how is how he That's how he got all the famous girlfriends because they were like, so how.
Speaker 2: Did the show? So how did he not know what that was at one point? Because he was a kid.
Speaker 4: That doesn't make any sense to me, Like, that makes no sense to me.
Speaker 2: That's this thing.
Speaker 3: He was the second and youngest I think it's he was the youngest and Pete was the second youngest ever on SML, like he was a child.
Speaker 1: I'm not well knowing his age.
Speaker 5: I'm not mad at that, Like I'm not mad at him not knowing exactly what SNL was.
Speaker 3: This episode is sponsored by Row. You cannot spell rory without the Row maul. Have you ever had a mattress actress on her way to town and you are a little nervous because she is a little bit more experienced than you. Sometimes you gotta take that row mm hm, gotta get that that teammate set the screen, set a screen, more controlled directions.
Speaker 2: Pause.
Speaker 3: It's just a little easier when you got that on your side.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Road connects guys with the medical provider one hundred percent online, so you don't have to waste time in waiting rooms.
Speaker 2: If you are.
Speaker 4: Approved, the treatments get shipped directly to your door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't have to worry about going to pick anything.
Speaker 3: Right right after I used it, she was like, yo, I had no idea, And I was like, well, it wasn't just me.
Speaker 4: If prescribed new sexual health patients get fifteen dollars off their first order.
Speaker 2: Of sparks on a recurring plan.
Speaker 4: Connect with a provider at road dot Co slash roryaml to find out if prescription road sparks are right for you. That's ro O dot ceo slash roryamol for fifteen dollars off your first order.
Speaker 3: Jake Paul Tank Davis announced boxing is at its peak.
Speaker 2: Finally boxing is back. Yeah, I mean, I ain't mad at tank Man. Get that bag. I'm not mad at him either. Get that bag, man.
Speaker 3: And as much as I give the Paul brother shit, everyone get money man.
Speaker 2: Whatever. I mean, it's entertainment. We know what this is. This is just.
Speaker 3: Entertainment, Okay, but they got me on like their last ten fights. I don't really know if I'm gonna like tune into this.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're definitely gonna tune into this. I can just see the replays on it. This is this is Jake's this is Jake.
Speaker 3: Last one was so it was a fucking snooze The Tyson shit was a snooze fest.
Speaker 2: But this is Jake. This is Jake's toughest opponent. This is toughest fight thing he's taking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, but already just watch it. It's rule.
Speaker 2: There's too many rules.
Speaker 4: Like there's no rules. It's actually it's actually a bounty on a knockout.
Speaker 3: They all right, but they say that every fight and then it ends up being an exhibition.
Speaker 4: Now I don't know if they said that. I don't know if they said it's a boundary on a knockout every fight.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Thought knockouts, but like not allowed on some of the expert exit.
Speaker 2: No, there's like there's a there's a there's a bonus.
Speaker 4: If you're not in this fight, if you're not if one of them knocks each other's out. So like they head huntings.
Speaker 3: Man, what's what's in the fine print? I feel like with these fights, they need to show us the com This the only time I want to see the contract with fights, Like, please show me what the real rules are. What you guys signed, like sign it in person.
Speaker 2: So you're saying you want to you want to make sure this is a real legit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a legit fight, because this is insane if it's a real fight.
Speaker 2: No, this is a legit fight.
Speaker 3: Like even I thought it was insane with Tyson, I don't care how old he is. Anytime the Paul brothers had fought like a real opponent I was expect and I think both of them, especially Jake, are great fighters. I'm not here to shoot on their abilities. But it's always been in the confined within the rules of an exhibition, whether they tried to promote it differently or not. I'm not knocking them for it. But you're just about to fight Tank with no rules.
Speaker 2: No, they're gonna have rules.
Speaker 3: You have to have rules, regular rules of boxing.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like you can knock somebody.
Speaker 4: Up, well, it says and when acts of the fight would be an exhibition. Most Value Promotions co founder Nakisha bit Arian total ESPN at, the contracted weight, and number of rounds had yet.
Speaker 2: To be agreed upon. All of this is still being negotiated.
Speaker 4: So however much Tank is able to weigh, I don't think he's gonna go in there too much over his normal fighting weight because he still wants to be quick, but he'll be heavier than most of his normal fights. So yeah, I mean I don't. I just think that'll be it. And how many rounds is obviously another thing to be negotiated. But as far as like can I punch you in your face?
Speaker 2: Like absolutely no, that that's happened with all their fights. You know they're gonna Paul.
Speaker 3: And Floyd Mayweather one like they weren't milking that old they.
Speaker 2: Went the distance. Yeah, I mean, but again that's Tyson Ship like Tyson still Tyson. I don't know, but this is if it's a straight up, this is a prime Tank Davis though.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. That's why this there has to be.
Speaker 4: That's she's significantly smaller than Jake Paul, but.
Speaker 3: He's was significantly smaller than Logan.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but he's still He's still Tank is still still very dangerous in that ring, no matter if you're bigger than him or not.
Speaker 2: But I think this is gonna.
Speaker 4: Be uh probably Jake Paul's most watched fight again because Tank, he's fighting somebody that is at the top of their fight game and the prime of their fight game. And Tank Davis is one of the most exciting box that we have. So this is Jake Paul, this is his biggest fight.
Speaker 3: I mean, how do you think the I guess quote unquote real boxing world is viewing Tank like his peers because.
Speaker 4: I guess I thought it from you know, when Tank, when Jake Paul fought Tyson. I remember, and Tank jump jumped on Twitter and he was like, man, I want to fight you because he didn't like the fact that Jake went in there and you know, kind of made an older Mike Tyson. You know, it's like, why are you hitting on an older guy? Like fight me. That's that type of thing. So that's why this came. This fight finally came to fruition because Tank wanted to fight. He jumped out there, and Jake Paul, being the businessman that he is, was like, he knows how much money this would would would make and how big this fight would be. So they obviously, you know, made it happen. But again, I do think that Jake Paul's bigger, all right. I think that Tank is This is gonna be a tough fight for t again, Tank Davis is Tank David.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's much better fighter, but tough of a fight, and I think Jake Paul is a great for it. But I'm saying, all right, anytime the Paul brothers have fought real boxers, it's been Mayweather at the end of his career type like they always do it with the older legacy real boxers, which is cool. Whatever, it's fun, it's entertainment. I'll pay ten ninety nine for it. How would the boxing world view Mayweather when we've been waiting for you to fight Pachiao, but instead you go fight a Paul brother.
Speaker 2: Wasn't he retired when he took that fight? Wasn't Floyd retired to No?
Speaker 3: No, of course, I'm saying Tank being at his prime right now, in the middle of his prime, instead of fighting somebody else, he's going to the circus. And I don't mean the circus disrespectfully. I'm saying no other fighter in there.
Speaker 2: PM.
Speaker 3: Like, imagine if Zab took this fight at his prime, we'd be looking at Zad like, what yo, what do you?
Speaker 2: What are you doing right now? I mean for that bag. I'm not knocking it.
Speaker 3: I'm saying the real boxing with his peers looking at him like, you know, we get that. This has become a whole new genre. It's actually keeping money in the pockets of the boxing world. We got to deal with it. Matter of fact, we're starting to respect it. But it's always the legacy acts. Of course, Tyson, if.
Speaker 2: He wants to go get a bet he's older. It's fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But now you're now you're really mixing these worlds with somebody in a fucking prime.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's different with Tank because he's not ducking nobody. He's already fought everybody he's supposed to fight. Uh, the Lamont roach fight, I think it's still going to happen after this fight. So yeah, this is one of the bag he probably picked up, but this officially he's there, like thirty million for this or something like that.
Speaker 3: Congrats to the Paul brothers by the way. Now he's like, if anyone wants to question anything, you have been solidified, stamped as a professional boxer for the rest of you'll lives. Like this stamped it. Tyson didn't stamp it. Mayweather didn't stamp it. Tank Davis in his prime professional just stamped that these are professional box You can't say a word about Jake Pono. How could you?
Speaker 2: The number one in his prime is fighting right now legacy act.
Speaker 4: But if you go in there and get knocked out, if he doesn't, if he doesn't, if he goes to distance, we can start looking at Jake a little now.
Speaker 2: I j j is a fighter. Jake has nothing to lose here. If he gets knocked out.
Speaker 3: He got knocked out by a prime about to be legendary fighter, if not already a legend in his own right.
Speaker 2: No, Tank is a leegend. Yes, he's a legend. Jake has nothing to lose here, Tank.
Speaker 3: Literally, we used to joke, Yo, Mayweather, you're doing this like you got boxing on your back. Now like this if you want getting the ring with him. Everyone's saying they're not real fighters. Is a joke. This is that.
Speaker 2: That's whatever. Now it's for real.
Speaker 3: If Jake Paul goes to distance with Tavis, he has the entire legacy of boxing on his back right now.
Speaker 2: I gotta see what this. He went from circus to prime time.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie, man, I I kinda want to put money on Jake Paul in his fight.
Speaker 1: Man, you fucking lie.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I don't what we doing. I don't know if I want to bet on the knockout. But I'm just like the distance I might be, I might be much. Tank is what usually?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: And Jake's what usually two five two to two ten, two fifteen something like that, two hundred? All right? Do we think Jake will lose weight? No?
Speaker 4: I think Jake are losing weight. I think he will something. He's not gonna go in under two hundred pounds though.
Speaker 3: Because now we're getting we're getting into live boxing area at this point, like if we're gonna make he's in his problem. There needs to be an actual weight class for this needs to be so they need to meet somewhere. It can't be like, all right, Jake, you go down to one ninety and Tank you go up to one fifty. Like we have to have this is prime. This isn't some old guy that's getting a bag. Yeah, but we have to get we have to find a middle ground. Everybody has to be one fifty five or nothing.
Speaker 1: It doesn't worry.
Speaker 4: That's Jake Paul not going into a one to fifty five getting up to fifty five. Jake Paul going in one fifty five, he's gonna collapse trying to walk up the steps going and the ready He's gonna be so dehydrated.
Speaker 2: Yet not you don't think Jake.
Speaker 3: First of all, Jake, I'm not saying like Jake anything, but he has been one fifty five in his life before Jake, Jake has not looked this way life in high school. Yeah, how all right? When was it Jake that thought.
Speaker 2: Of going in the No. One fifty? I don't know what you're talking.
Speaker 3: About, point guard from the Celtics. Oh yeah, next Nate Robinson.
Speaker 2: You thought he was one fifty five when he walked in No.
Speaker 3: No, I want to know the way he was at that before he got like to be a phot He was probably two hundred? Was that Logan or Jake? I can't remember.
Speaker 2: It was Jake Paul, Jake Paul nay.
Speaker 3: But first of all, that was one that I called I'm so mad I didn't take more bets on that. I was dying laughing on people. Oh yeah, like please talking about Jake Paul's I didn't say he was one fifty five.
Speaker 4: I thought he was like, get down, he's not getting down. No lighter than one eighty nine. Yeah, yeah, like he's going he going in there? He might I think.
Speaker 3: He'll get down on one ninety though, yea. The difference is how many That was twenty twenties Jacob. But I think, all right, Jake's last fight, how have he was? He definitely wasn't two hundred even he was more than that. It might have been two twenty five.
Speaker 4: More than that That's what I'm saying. It's been a big fighting a bigger guy.
Speaker 3: It's been a big gap from the Nate Robinson flight he was twenty seven, from the Tyson he was twenty seven.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, it's gonna be an interesting one. I take you, what's tanks reach?
Speaker 3: Can we pull up tanks reach?
Speaker 1: And what's their height?
Speaker 4: Difference to Tank is like five to seven. I think Jake Paul might be six feet six to one. Maybe yeah, it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: But I don't like this because now, all of a sudden, y'all got me thinking Jake Paul could win.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, But the reason you think when I start looking at this, consider what you're saying.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, Because listen, that's what I'm saying. I might be inclined to just put some money on Jake going the distance or something like that. I don't know if I want to bet on him knocking Tank out.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm not going.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna do that, but go to distance because I think I think Tank going in there to knock him straight out, like Tank wants to knock him out?
Speaker 2: Now, is he would he be able to? Is he going to. I don't know. I think Jake Paul is a lot.
Speaker 3: It would be uh like an exhaustion knockout. He's not going in there haymaker knockout. He would have to wear him out for rounds to the point that he's just getting exhausted, and then just one is just putting him down.
Speaker 2: All it takes is one.
Speaker 3: Oh no, of course, but there's there's exhaustion knockouts and then there's straight up but.
Speaker 4: No, you can you can get caught with one when you fully your tank is full. And if you get caught with one, all, yeah, you played fight night before.
Speaker 2: Even if you get at night.
Speaker 3: In real life and at one hundred percent with the GT cheek cos knocked out real life clean knocked out.
Speaker 4: This is gonna be a good fight, though, I think there's gonna be a good fight. I do think this will be a good fight. I know people how they feel about Jake Paul, and obviously Tank Davis is a fucking legend. But I do think I think this is gonna be a better fight than people think.
Speaker 3: It's funny because I like Jake Paul a lot, but I also like rooting against him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why everybody's people want to see him get knocked out. It's because want that. They want to see him get his head knocked off.
Speaker 3: But it's such a weird thing in my head because yes, I want to see that too, because I want to prove that. Like it's almost like wrestling is real, like boxing, like now you can't fuck with real boxers. But he continues to prove him so, but this is the one. If he wins, I'm sorry, he's no.
Speaker 4: I don't do that because if he went out, not gonna say, yo, they paid him to win and all of that, Like y'all not gonna.
Speaker 2: Give Jake Paul's credit. So don't do that. I do think it'll be a knockout.
Speaker 3: I mean, his brother couldn't even be Jelly Roll, Like, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: He did? They did beat jelly Roll? He did, Yeah, we're talking about that was in the script. See do you go with the scription? Do you go with description? Shit? Either way? November fifteenth, I think November fifteen, sixteenth, nineteenth one of the one of the teens. Sixty seven November fourteenth on Netflix, Netflix right Atlanta State Farm Arena.
Speaker 5: A Netflix Man, have y'all servers? Updated that's skipping ship. I was dealing with that last fight, bad service, all of that.
Speaker 1: Have that fixed. Make sure y'all got enough fucking computer.
Speaker 2: Because that's gonna be this. Everybody's watching this.
Speaker 3: I'm starting to walk back son in my text right now. Why they have a ten inch difference on reach? You don't's like to fight somebody with a tent like they have ten inches?
Speaker 2: Told you I might even trying to get to you. Is like I might want to put some money on Jake Paul. You just have enough quick he'll find Anger is the better fighting by far. I think it's the better fighter by far. He's the better fighter, better box by far. What I'm saying significantly bigger than when.
Speaker 4: You got a white boy in that ring that you know he willing to die in that motherfucker. J Paul willing to down Netflix. Your niggas ain't willing to down Netflix. That's the fact he willing to down Netflix.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I don't know. I gotta wait till the odds come out.
Speaker 4: Look at fan duel when it gets closer, and see like what they saying, See if I can put a little pull, a little something on Jake Paul going a distance or something like.
Speaker 3: That where they fight out. Is it in Vegas?
Speaker 2: Steypharm Marina, Joe Atlanta?
Speaker 3: Oh oh Man, hit volume right now. If we're not ring side, then deal is over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to be right.
Speaker 3: That was in our stimulation with in our contract.
Speaker 2: Ring side, you get basseline blood.
Speaker 3: Specifically with Tang Davis and Jake Paul. We were ahead of our time. We said, if this fight happens, we got to be ringside.
Speaker 4: A slight Tank is a slight favor right now. So I'm saying, man, it might be you might be incline to put a little something on Jake Paul. Man, I'm just saying, just the distance, at least to go to distance. They got Jake Paul with a sixty four chance of winning. Oh, Tang, I'm about to say they got Jake with a sixty four pers That's even crazy to me. That makes me want to put something on Jake.
Speaker 2: So I'm trying to tell you sixty four.
Speaker 4: A chance I win it for take right now. I don't know, man, It's gonna be interested though. I still think Tank is gonna win to fight, but it's gonna be interesting it's gonna be It's gonna be fun to watch.
Speaker 2: But I do think Tank is gonna win to fight.
Speaker 3: Uh better odds would you get in the ring with Jake Paul or eat Meg thee Stallion's spaghetti and.
Speaker 4: Caffish spaghetti and catfish. I could deal with shit on the toll, I can't deal with pissing blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't gonna piss no blood. I could ship. I ship all night though, when I ain't pissing blood.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that the spaghettian and catfish would make you ship?
Speaker 4: Because it looked like nah, you but everybody don't know that spaghetti and fish is a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, I know it is. I was just you know, it looks a little crazy that.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it. Look, I didn't see makes plate.
Speaker 5: It just looked normal, like regular like spaghetti and fried catfish.
Speaker 2: Meg looked like she could cook.
Speaker 4: Though I've seen another video of like before she was in the kitchen fee like you know what she's doing.
Speaker 3: It looks no I saw a video where the cat fish or the rolls bring we don't need to Hawaiian, we don't. Just looked like a bunch of ship on top of noodles at one point, but may have been an angle. The fish is like it's fried right, looked like it's seasoned right.
Speaker 2: But I see all right.
Speaker 3: I didn't like a lot of the backlash, even though the videos saw it didn't look great. It wasn't like when Kim Kardashian made fried chicken for everybody and like that was her her vine for the day and Kevin Hart was like, yo, it's the best fried chicken I've ever had my entire life. That was crazy.
Speaker 2: Have you from Philly? That's not the best fried chicken you had in your life? Cut it off? You don't remember that time.
Speaker 1: I remember them all going off on this podcast about it.
Speaker 3: So I don't think it was quite like that. But I mean you you got a lot of your girls sometimes with the food. I see what Clay was doing. Nah, that don't look bad though, that that fishes getting bad?
Speaker 2: That rose.
Speaker 4: I mean, you could have got some garlic bread like that's you know, I would have win golfic.
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 1: Hawaiian Just give me some gold now, I don't want to Hawaiian bread.
Speaker 2: Give me some garlic bread. Man told some garlic bread. Give me that I'm cool.
Speaker 3: She could have did a little paint with the garlic. You do know you can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't want to roll. Give me some garlic bread, though, Give me some garlic bread if it's toasted with the garlic butter.
Speaker 5: If you toast it, it's because it's the texture. I don't want to soft roll with spaghetti. But if you toast and broiler garleic.
Speaker 2: Something, you need a little crunch to the bread.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so if you do the Hawaiian roll with garlic and but even then the Hawaii ros are sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm cool. I'm cool. He's right, mom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nah, I want to give me some garlic bread. The only thing I didn't like about the spaghetti. I don't like when people make the spaghetti the noodles like the pasta and not mix it in.
Speaker 1: Oh see, I don't like that. That's nasty.
Speaker 2: You want you don't like it mixed in?
Speaker 1: Put my ship on top.
Speaker 2: Nah, that's crazy to me. Depends what it is spaghetti, you nigga, what you mean depends on what it is.
Speaker 3: If you're making l and as that goes on top of the spaghetti after, that's separate. But if you just doing like some quick sauce whatever you want to mix it up.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, you got to put that.
Speaker 5: Everybody in the house has different sauce ratios, So motherfuck be mixing a ship in and put it on my plate. And I'm like that ain't enough sauce. Like no, like you put the amount of sauce on the spaghetti.
Speaker 1: That you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all bugging I'm on that side.
Speaker 3: I will say something that white people, we need to come to the podium for this trend of laying newspaper and ship on your dining room table and pouring all the spaghetti for your kids to have fun with that TikTok trend. There's other things we need to go on the podium.
Speaker 2: For, but that they pouring the food on top of the news.
Speaker 1: They're having spaghetti boils pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's fun for the kids.
Speaker 3: Like they literally take all the dinner and throw it onto the table like this is fun for the kids. We all have a good time, all right.
Speaker 2: My question is do people know how dirty newspapers are? Yeah, okay, that's what's up. Same way when people put money in their mouths, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Guys just disgusting money.
Speaker 2: Was putting money in their mouth that was a thing at one point, and then.
Speaker 5: They'll take that same money that was just in their mouth and throw it at strippers. It should be on the floors getting stepped down in strippers ass cracks and be surprised that they got bumps on their lips.
Speaker 2: I'm so you're talking about.
Speaker 4: You talking about what you can see with that dollar. You don't even know where that dollar, the lifespan of that bill, You don't know where that bill came from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just talk about right now in the strip club, Like where did that.
Speaker 3: The Lord of War when it shows you how the bullet is made before it goes into the kid's head, Like you know that dollar it's been didn't They say at one point, every every dollar bill had at least like twenty percent of cocaine in it or some shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, depends on if you was like, like, you're not supposed touch cash before you go I think see people in jail or something like that, because when they touch your fingertips, you're going to have cocaine on your fingertips.
Speaker 2: Who said that? I remember the room.
Speaker 4: We got to start getting to the bottom of who's saying this ship man, who's saying that we.
Speaker 3: Used to get drug tested in college for track? I don't know why, Like who cares? But they were like, yo, don't need a poppy seed bagel before. I'm like, did you use the fuck out here? It's gonna shop heroin?
Speaker 2: I cut it up?
Speaker 3: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's stupid shit.
Speaker 3: How many times you lie to a woman about her cooking?
Speaker 2: A few times?
Speaker 3: Countless times?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we talked about that before, Like everybody like, y'all could cook. I could people say that, but it's like if you grew up with people in a family that can really cook, it's hard to really like other people's cooking because it's like, Bro, this ain't to y'all, to y'all family, this is good, Like well my family where I come from, this is like this is terrible.
Speaker 3: Have you ever went from the relationship where the girl could really cook, her family could cook, and then go to the next one and she's probably a bit more healthy as a human being, you're happier.
Speaker 2: But all the food is trash. Yeah, and you start thinking, like, you know what, I'd rather get abuse back back on the other side, I think you're cheated on as long as as long as the food is better at least I could hear something up in the fridge after that. Yeah, I've lied about food to get some pussy before, But the worst I've done is lying about the amount of hot sauce I can handle on food to not.
Speaker 3: Look pussy in front of her her family. Like you know certain people that.
Speaker 4: You get a lot of West Indians, So you so that that pepper sauce that.
Speaker 3: You know, you know West Indians that keep pepper sauce and that's not it's not like you don't buy it. They make it and they put it in like a specific jar that can't you can't see through.
Speaker 2: Put that in the good Mason joh on the back of the fridge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first time, like I was at like a family dinner and pepper sauce, Like of course I want peppers. Like it's you think you think I'm one of those Like nah, no, no, I'm one of the cool whites.
Speaker 2: Just throwing that ship on my Oh nah, yeah, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to know pussy because I was peeing out of my ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're supposed to just dip the fork in it and kind of like just and then you just sitting there red as fuck at the table, like it's not even that hot. Hot sauce and pepper sauce two different things.
Speaker 3: Pepper sauce is different.
Speaker 2: That's a whole different level of here. The Christmas pepper sauce is even Yeah, a whole different pepper pot.
Speaker 4: I don't really like, like, I don't know how people eat spicy shit like that though.
Speaker 3: I don't even think peer sauce is well, at least real West anyone. Yeah that Like, I don't even know how you're really enjoying.
Speaker 2: This, how that like nose is running.
Speaker 3: I like hot sauce. I prefer hotter food, but not like that.
Speaker 4: That is a little flavor, yeah, a little kick. But when it's just too spicy.
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there's no way in I'm blowing my nose. I can't even really enjoy this, Like my mouth is burning. Like I just never understood that. I think people just that's something that people would like to say, they I put pepper sauce, that shit is too hot.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've definitely judged women when I've been out, like whether outside of eatings while you smoke cuckah, because I think that's insane. But like when I've been out in group settings and like women order wings and then I take you want to wing and I take one and it's super hot. I'm like, what do you take care of your body? We're in a public setting, You're eating hot wings and smoking hookah?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Like, what do you do when no one's looking?
Speaker 2: Yo? I saw you ever been alix seing hot wings? Like? Like, I like spicy food too, Just get the regular buffalo? Like what are we doing right now?
Speaker 1: I like how wings?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 5: Wings don't make me shit? I can't eat hot shit anymore because I've gotten older. My ass hair reflux is tear robo like I will be I will have the worst heartburn of my fucking life. So that's why I don't eat hot things anymore. But not everybody's booty hole is loose like yours. Like some of us can eat hot shit and like.
Speaker 3: Have to hot food. A pepper sauce is one thing. Who doesn't make me that's a whole different thing. I'm just saying, why are you just consuming hot spicy food in a group setting with like the lounge.
Speaker 1: Because it's good?
Speaker 3: What like, what Why the tarioky wings?
Speaker 1: Oh tear, that's nasty. Why don't you just get regular fucking.
Speaker 2: To get garlic parmison?
Speaker 3: I don't care you breast.
Speaker 2: Think what's the best milion cook for a guy?
Speaker 1: The best meat cooked for guy?
Speaker 5: I'm very careful with giving out certain things, and and y'all, you know, y'all listeners are gonna say that I'm lying and all this shit like that. What I have realized is that sometimes you want to get rid of a nigga, so sometimes you don't do things that make it harder to get rid of a nigga. So until I know whether I want to get rid of you or not, there's certain things I won't give you food pussy like. It's just certain shit I've learned my lesson on. So it depends. It depends on the guy. Depends if I'm cooking and I happen to have some food and I really really like you, maybe a couple months in for some but I flew to Atlanta to cook a meal after.
Speaker 1: Two weeks, two or three weeks. I'm knowing somebody who.
Speaker 4: Flew to Atlanta and cooked for God after dating for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Swag yeah, man, I got to meet him, salute him.
Speaker 1: We technically we cooked together. He made fried catfish for.
Speaker 2: Me and I made made aside.
Speaker 1: I made the sides.
Speaker 5: Yeah, macarni okay, yeah, cabbage, So take me out, Okay, so y'all conn of y'all was just in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: It was like a you know, a bonding experience. Yeah, like we're talking, got some wine going.
Speaker 1: But he flew me to Atlanta because he said he wanted to taste my cookie.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: I told him that. Actually I was in.
Speaker 4: Rory's house taste my cook you know, he wanted to taste. He wanted to taste with your mama made. That's what he wanted to I.
Speaker 1: Was at Rory's house and.
Speaker 4: Rory my bad, ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I was at Rory's house and Rory was.
Speaker 5: Me and Roy were having a conversation about how I had the best macrani and cheese he ever had.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that?
Speaker 5: And he was like, I don't believe you, And I was like, it's for a unbelieve you said, Okay, i'll fly you to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: You can make it for me, and I.
Speaker 4: Did, and I'll fly you that Atlanta. Let me see how good your mac is?
Speaker 1: M double times? Don't even ask me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't want to go there, but right there, and he said, I hear you, but you know confirmation check your email. I hear you, but check your email.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I can say it does take the marriage because it was what my thirty first second, I know the marriage eight years at that point, finally cooked for me angel hair, mac and cheese.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta try your mac.
Speaker 1: Right you have prime red?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was that. I gotta try your mac, your baked mac one time.
Speaker 5: Because you're not abouna say I sent you to the bathroom when it's reality.
Speaker 1: You don't eat dairy and that's why you went to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: No, but it's not going it's not going to like send me to the bathroom like that.
Speaker 1: I put five cheeses in mine.
Speaker 4: That's cool. Okay, it's not going to coming like that. But I'm gonna just I'm not gonna go crazy. I'm just just tasted. It just won't taste it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that was that was the That was the quickest ever cooked for a man.
Speaker 6: It was two weeks, two and a half weeks, two and a half.
Speaker 1: Weeks, so I'm going on vacation tomorrow.
Speaker 2: God bless, God bless. He must have liked the mac and cheese.
Speaker 4: No, he loved the mac and cheese. He loved with har Mama made okind of shit, Like.
Speaker 1: How do y'all hide it? If y'all eat food from a girl and his nest?
Speaker 2: I hide the plate plate tray. You flip it on it's back. You know that.
Speaker 5: Don't like that don't work. I'm gonna fipp the plate back over.
Speaker 1: That don't work. And I'm watching you eat. She's watching you eat.
Speaker 5: It's not when you at like grim House and somebody nasty made like the fucking tuna fish salad, and you can just.
Speaker 2: Find it all right, just like though it ain't.
Speaker 4: It ain't like my family how I'm used to eating. But it's like it's okay. If it's okay, I'll eat it.
Speaker 1: It's nice. It's a five out of ten, you.
Speaker 2: Can eat through it. I'm not eating no, five out of ten.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing that. No, I'll be like yo, nah the same. But yeah, I ain't gonna lie. This is a little playing. It seemed a little more flavored.
Speaker 1: Say that to her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would want to got to eat this, put this in my body. I'm not just doing that just because you cooked it, like if it's trash. But I wouldn't do that nowhere. If he's at a restaurant anywhere, if it's food is trash, I'm not eating it just because I paid for it. I'm not eating just because you cooked it. Like tell me, I'm a grown man. I'm gonna eat with some good ship. This is terrible right here.
Speaker 2: I'm not meaning that you're you're not a mean person. That's not mean. That's mean that if.
Speaker 1: Somebody not a ship ass that's a fig is crazy.
Speaker 2: Like a girl you like, that is not mean.
Speaker 3: Somebody is actually nice being mean as if it's good.
Speaker 2: And you were like, well shit, all right, this shit, you know that's mean. It's like, I don't think that's mean. I've had that happen to me.
Speaker 4: But if it's trash and I'm telling you it's trash, why does that mean that we've grown?
Speaker 2: We ain't no little kids. I'm not giving you a participation. Troviy Oh you did your best.
Speaker 5: No, it's not that you don't have to lie and say it's good. I think there's ways to say that. It wasn't satisfactory without you.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying satisfactory. I'm just not. I'm not. I'm not saying satisfactory. I'm not saying satisfactory. So we need another word. That's another word. I can below park, I'm not, I'm not. I'm not saying any of that.
Speaker 1: Just say we'll be honest with like, I ain't really like it like that.
Speaker 5: I don't know if today was an off day or like this is usually how you make it, but like this ain't really it.
Speaker 1: But you know you look good making it's not like that you look good.
Speaker 2: It's not for me.
Speaker 1: It's not for me.
Speaker 2: What is it for the dog? Trash can?
Speaker 4: The dog can eat it like he gonna fuck this up, But like me, I'm not eating that ship.
Speaker 2: If it's not good, it's not good.
Speaker 4: Like if you know my personality, you know, if I say something to you like yo, this is trash, it's not because I'm trying to be mean.
Speaker 2: It's like, yo, this is really better.
Speaker 5: You're not saying that's what a bitch. You're trying to be bitch bad, bitch bad you are. Halle Berry Halle Barry recorded David Justice. She don't cook so.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she met more. She was like, I'm a fucking I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 5: She spent five hours in the kitchen cooking you with the trash, trash trash.
Speaker 4: I see why David Justice left makes all the sense in the world now because for years we didn't know how he left her.
Speaker 2: Fine ass, Now it makes sense. I doubt he left her, but yeah, no, I think he left her. I think that's that's if I remember. Because y'all was y'all was young, y'all don't remember that. I think David Justice left her. I think so. I think that's I think that's how it went. I actually never even know the dated I knew, I mean I knew Yankees David Justice.
Speaker 3: I never knew he dated Halle Berry.
Speaker 4: When he was with the Yankee was with the Braves when he dated Halle He's with the Yankees and Dad Halley right Braves. Yeah, but I think he left her. I think he broke up with her. I think he called it off. And for a while people was kind of like this nigga's crazy or gay. That was another thing to because he had like a hoop arring. You don't see what you see baseball players with hoop earrings. So it's kind of like you left halle Berry, Like, yeah, he ended the marriage with halle Berry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and who was my man's ad? Like the like a sex addiction or some shit.
Speaker 2: Eric Er went right to.
Speaker 3: Twitter when jay Z said that ship never go Eric Benet, I feel like David justin rak Bbney probably like they text like everyone doesn't understand that bitch is crazy.
Speaker 2: I could see that. I could see him having a group text saying like that.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why people think that's nuts that men will leave extremely beautiful women.
Speaker 4: I mean, like because some people don't get extremely beautiful women, they don't date.
Speaker 1: It like that.
Speaker 3: That does not mean that she's saying and good for you.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because.
Speaker 4: Barry, I'm not definitely not saying she's happy, she's doing her things, shut out the beautiful, legendary halle Berry.
Speaker 3: But to me, that's always been nuts, Like to fuck that, he she must have left him.
Speaker 2: No, maybe that pretty bitch is crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but for Halle I might have had to deal with it. Nah, I'm like, fucking me and my bitch crazy too.
Speaker 5: But Roy don't do that because whenever they see a woman that's single day always or like and there's a breakup, it's always she can't keep him in.
Speaker 1: She can't keep him in. That's the number one thing, Like, oh, why you can't keep him in?
Speaker 5: And it's like, well, maybe I got rid of the nigga who said I couldn't keep him if I didn't want it. That's the number one thing when whenever a girl breaks up with someone, by ourself, she can't keep him in.
Speaker 2: Halley clapped back, too, you saw her post cooking cleaning with her husband, like like, she didn't.
Speaker 1: Seem very motherly, she didn't see what she couldn't clean, she ain't want to do it.
Speaker 2: Fo you.
Speaker 3: Well, baby, first of all, I did think that was corny that David Justice did that. I was super like, I'm not I'm not defending David Justice here that you talk about your ex me month like, that's corny as fuck.
Speaker 2: She moved on and it was almost thirty years a yeah, Like, well, I think.
Speaker 1: They asked him. I could be wrong.
Speaker 5: I think they asked him why they broke up, and he said because I was immature and I had these ideas of what a wife or should be and she wasn't fitting into that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair. I said that. That's how I went. Then that's fair either way.
Speaker 3: Nah, don't talk about your acs them thirty years ago.
Speaker 4: Well, if that's how he answered it, there was nothing wrong with that. He's saying he was immature. He didn't he had these ideas of what he thought a wife should be.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, they was young. I get that. I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 3: And now if he was just on my superstar actress, wasn't cooking for me every day?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What we what are we doing? Like something like?
Speaker 2: And this is ninety seven, this is when Holle was.
Speaker 4: She might have been she might have won an oscar a couple of years before after that, And.
Speaker 2: All right, how many games this in the MLB season? One hundred and sixty two days? Where were you even home to get the meal?
Speaker 5: My thing is this is like, I know a lot of people cook for survival, Like most people cook for survival.
Speaker 1: I cook out of enjoyment.
Speaker 5: So even if I became fucking rich and famous and couldnt afford a chef, I will still find a way to cook a meal because I cook out of enjoyment.
Speaker 1: Most people cook for survival.
Speaker 5: Like, so we can hire a fucking cook and a maid and all of that shit. Y'all got the fucking money for.
Speaker 2: It, all right.
Speaker 3: So I saw that on Twitter when they were doing the gender war thing again with this entire thing. But let's leave them out of it. I still do think, though, there is some romance with on both sides cooking with your partner. I don't care if we're if we're billionaires and we could get a chef, for sure, we could get a maid. I understand all that, but there is something romance. What Demris was saying, I'll make the sides homie cooking the fish like there's that's a bonding experience that I think is important. And I think all adults, bless you should like at least have some life skills. I don't care how rich you are in that regard. Yeah, like you got a kind of no.
Speaker 2: You gotta know your way around the kitchen a little bit.
Speaker 3: How to cook. Like even Beyonce that clip that's hilarious when she's like, I don't it looks like I don't know how to cook. That's accurate. Beyonce has been a superstar since she was fucking seven. Yeah, of course, she probably doesn't know how to cook, but I'm sure it's still fun if he just let's go.
Speaker 2: Try to do something in the kitchen. You hold, I'll make the crack. You make the max.
Speaker 1: Please, let's day.
Speaker 3: All I need is make it hold, go to Costco, get the Costco.
Speaker 2: The Costco bacon.
Speaker 1: So then.
Speaker 6: Oh you yeah, you know you know the man man, you know ye, that's the fact that's funny.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I'm sure Hollie Barry could probably cook. I forgot what we want.
Speaker 5: Before that, we were talking about Meg and Klay Thompson's spaghetti, their cute.
Speaker 2: Little relationship, their relations good for them. Man.
Speaker 5: If you women, what I will say is I've had this conversation with some of my younger homegirls because they'll be like, you know, like he was taking me off for dates and then like I started cooking for him, and he started like coming and just like kicking his feet up, and the dates stopped, And I'm like, well, him coming to your house should have stopped. First of all, Number one, don't make a niggas too comfortable in your home immediately. Don't do that, because then what men like being comfortable? So once a man finds of course, but once he finds somewhere to be comfortable and kick his feet up.
Speaker 1: And get food, like yeah, like the effort and ship that he.
Speaker 5: Used to put not all but most some I won't put on most some. If he gets too comfortable, then yeah, no, he's not going to take you out as often.
Speaker 1: Why would he do that?
Speaker 5: Why would he go and spend the money that it takes to go out and stuff when he could just have you cook and put in all that effort. Just don't do that too early. That's the stuff that you say for a while. If you want to cook for a man, bring him a plate, have them come over. Just don't do that too early. That's all I'm saying. From experience and from what I've.
Speaker 1: Seen other people experience.
Speaker 5: Don't don't start playing somebody's wife and girlfriend before you're ready for a wife or girlfriend. No, it's not just that, just don't do it too early. Men don't value things. They get too early and they get too easy.
Speaker 1: Just because it's un just.
Speaker 2: So I'm the relationship the first night.
Speaker 5: I'm okay, that's fucking That's not what i I'm saying. And also, your two oldest relationships were when you.
Speaker 2: Were how old my twenties and my thirties just a few years ago.
Speaker 5: At the end of the day, not everybody's you. I'm the only one fucking here, sucking deck. Correct, I'm the only person to hear date men.
Speaker 4: Well, I can't speak for the other gentlemen here. I have never sucked at.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that's the only person.
Speaker 1: Who talks to people daily who date men.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you not all, but a lot of men do not value things that they get too easily. Men like a challenge for things. If you give them everything all at once, they get in pussy, love, affection, food, everything. There's nothing for them to aspire to. You've given them everything immediately. You've given them everything in the first month. Forgid, there's nothing for them.
Speaker 3: To People in their early twenties, yes, I think you should tell them that for grown adults.
Speaker 2: Man, if you want to fuck that person, question, my woman will try to slow walk me love. Did you go.
Speaker 5: Talking?
Speaker 4: We've lived together tonight? I'm lesbian times I'm not. You can't don't slow walk me in my age.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Not talking about sex. If you want to have sex on the first night, that's whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking not even it's not even that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, else, don't give men immediately, that's all I'm saying. No, I know that, I agree, that's that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But that's anybody. You should never just jump out the windown't give everybody all of you.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, well either way, young king, don't give all your self worth to these hussies out here anyways. Don't listen to the mares, because it's another side to that coin. Us as men need to relax to. He shouldn't get all your jokes. She shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Don't give it your she shouldn't get. Don't give your best material on the first night.
Speaker 3: Even like you know that date spot that you take every girl to, Like maybe I don't do that for the second date. You don't even let her know your bowling score.
Speaker 2: You slow walker.
Speaker 1: Oh god, the bowling date?
Speaker 2: What's wrong with the bowling date?
Speaker 1: It's cool, it's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that's that must be Josh go to Josh said, what's that mean?
Speaker 3: I'm with Josh. That's what I love a bowling date. I love taking a girl to David Busters and going. You know, I haven't been here in like twenty years.
Speaker 1: You niggas are four people.
Speaker 2: Joking with the fact that Josh laugh at me.
Speaker 4: That said he can't wait to go to that he got the card in his wallet, like he keeped the card.
Speaker 2: He got like real points and like shaving up for that PS six, Oh my god, God, David Buster's date led to my longest relationships.
Speaker 1: I love David Busters.
Speaker 3: I love David Busters too, And don't do that because you're doing shots and David Busses Chloe Kardashian. Yeah, but you definitely got the card and your your I had it.
Speaker 2: That car was good for like a year. She signed it. You think Chloe signed my David Buss's card. Sick. No, it did not happen.
Speaker 4: I might still have that car because it's had Happy Birthday is her name on it. So I might still have that car because that was like a collective.
Speaker 5: David Busters is a good date because I got to see how competitive you are, but I also got to see like how fun you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a great day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I got to see with your competitive because I'm an aries. I'm super competitive, Like I take everything really really seriously.
Speaker 3: Here's my issue with the David Buster's date with being competitive because I do this weird thing. We're actually like listen to women and they always be like, yo, don't let me win, like like, let's really do this, and then I then I fucking go in and smoke her, and then she's salty.
Speaker 2: She's quite salty. Yeah, quiet for the rest, like you told me to do this.
Speaker 1: No, see, I'm not like that.
Speaker 2: I just want I've done that in bowling too.
Speaker 1: We won't leave because we're gonna keep playing until I win.
Speaker 3: Like I'm like that, Like you don't even know the double pedal on cruise in USA, Like I can't.
Speaker 2: Even fuck with you.
Speaker 3: You don't even know what the double pedal does.
Speaker 4: Nothing humbles you more than when you date a Jim Gurley. Oh I'm cool, and y'all start play fighting. They play wrestling and you got to use your real ship on her. You gotta dig deep to kind of get up off you on the bed, like yeah, yeah, them Jim Gurlees, they be strongest motherfucker you go in there playing if you want to.
Speaker 5: Even the like that app when it comes to like leg strength, the average women like our legs are strong just even no matter whether you work on women's legs are really really strong.
Speaker 1: So you funk around and let a girl lock.
Speaker 2: Her legs so much walking around the kitchen. So it's like, I'm sorry, I almost are you almost inappropriate? That was? That was inappropriate, my badpropriate walk to the grocery store, walk with the k you know what they're supposed to get it.
Speaker 3: But you were saying wrapping the legs around. That's why playing b exists, because you'll have strong ass legs and you wrap them.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's why you're playing. That's why I'm here because she rapped.
Speaker 2: That was intentional. Yeah, that was look right now, eyes, this is happening. Let it run. It was no accent. How did you know the name of it was? No accidents with he knew exactly what was happening.
Speaker 3: I've definitely had the leg wrap Boston Crab though, and tried to pull.
Speaker 2: Out and couldn't. At that point, let go and let God spray and pray. That's what I say, pray, go and let God.
Speaker 4: That's hey. You did to wrap the chicken wrap around my ship.
Speaker 2: That's on you. That's on you. I was trying to pull out so good.
Speaker 3: Clearly it was my body and your choice. Yeah, I can't move, I.
Speaker 4: Don't start that because we're rather going to another conversation was political time.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't gonna get political.
Speaker 3: I was gonna have But I feel like if if a girl does put you in the Boston crab and wraps you around and you can't pull out, like maybe maybe I'm less Republican in that regard, Like I'm with the Democrats on this side. Let's get rid of this thing. Look she this is not fair. Look what she did to me.
Speaker 2: She trapped me.
Speaker 4: Yes, anyways, Hi baby, don't be flying to Atlanta cooking.
Speaker 2: No more mac, no time soon. Why because you just you know this, chill, don't give double mac, don't double back for the double mac. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: I'm in a relationship. Like that's that's what all right? I thought this. I thought we had already said.
Speaker 5: Nah, she never said that. It's in the last clip, Rory said the marriage. You're a lesbian in a straight relationship. He said that in the last clip.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, you have not said you're in a relationship. That's the first time you've ever looked at me and said I'm in a relationship. You've never said that to me.
Speaker 2: But how did you not know that that you're in a relationship, Yes, baby D. How would I know that you're in a relationship? How because you fucking allegedly Well, yeah, you're in a relationship. But yeah, I was surprised. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: You didn't know that.
Speaker 4: No, I had no idea. That's breaking news right there. You just broke that on our platform. Yeah, baby D.
Speaker 2: Is in a relationship? Is the title? No, it's the title Stepid clipping old on. I appreciate that you gave it. I thought you wouldn't give that exclusive to dream chaps. I'm glad that you gave it to I'm in a relationship. I'm in a relationship. Makes something ye give you. We'll drink to that.
Speaker 3: We'll drink to that if I figured breakfast club. No, I'm happy that we got about this.
Speaker 1: You know, model people know. Everybody in the office Note Dinner knows that.
Speaker 2: I just thought you were dating. I didn't know.
Speaker 4: It was like a full like my boyfriend. That's your man, your man, your man three times.
Speaker 2: That means you just got three niggas. That's all.
Speaker 1: That's not don't pay hey, please.
Speaker 2: They don't listen to the pod. Only one listens to the pods and so that's that's what we talked about. You said, either that's.
Speaker 5: Why I'm able to be in a relationship I was if I could not be.
Speaker 1: In a relationship with that nigga.
Speaker 2: If you think that nigga.
Speaker 1: He don't listen. He watches the clips though, but you know he listened.
Speaker 2: He listening.
Speaker 1: He does not listen.
Speaker 2: He listening.
Speaker 1: I promise he.
Speaker 2: Is listen, baby did I'm a guy. I'm a man.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. Never endure y'all.
Speaker 3: Just to hear me, Jamaris, somebody that has been in two full relationships with my ten years of women. Every time they say I don't.
Speaker 2: Even listen to that, they're listening. They listen. They listen to everything. He's listening listening.
Speaker 3: He subscribes to the twenty dollars tier.
Speaker 1: After a fake namely, I don't even want.
Speaker 3: To I'm telling you. Every time they don't listen, they listen.
Speaker 4: One more trip that landa. You go see you gonna leave his laptop owd me can see the pod right. Don't check his history for other waks. Check his history for patreon dot com.
Speaker 2: For podcast he subscribed to we did one hundred percent. Check his statements.
Speaker 5: He does I listen to this podcast. He talks to me twenty four seven. He knows every single thing.
Speaker 3: You don't find a car man t in his closet, Nah on sale, now.
Speaker 2: Get one of those. Baby.
Speaker 5: Well, y'all know, I'm not going to be in the next episode because I'm going to be on the vacation. Yes, but I will be zooming in because it is our four hundredth episode, and that's important, is it.
Speaker 2: First of all, we've done more on No, We've done but it's okay, you know what I'm saying. We could we could have we ex skew the numbers a little bit, all right.
Speaker 3: I was on the side of where I was like, yeah, we should do something crazy for the four hundred episode whatever, And I was like, damn whatever, it's just the number. Now the Demarus is doing a little zooming, I feel like maybe he could be our guest this four hundred.
Speaker 2: We gotta we gotta celebrate the four hundred.
Speaker 1: Go to the birthday party. He wants me to zoom.
Speaker 2: He not weird.
Speaker 4: I've been told you that. Yeah, but he said you wanted to go to birthday.
Speaker 3: Why it's weird that I don't want to meet one of my best friends in the whole world's boyfriend.
Speaker 4: I mean, meet him at his birthday party is weird and didn't want him. This man while he's on vacation is double weird.
Speaker 2: You know I'm lying about all that. I know what I'm just saying. That's still weird.
Speaker 4: But meeting him was cool. Yeah, I want to meet him next time he's here, next time he's in New York. Let's let's all go out, gets some dinner.
Speaker 1: Mo you so ho one moment, we'll go to the movies. You can't get more to do ship for me.
Speaker 2: I can't. You're gonna show up for nothing when when you have invited me out.
Speaker 5: In shows I introduced you to you and you're like, oh, what's up?
Speaker 2: You don't care. I don't even remember you introduced you to a nigg Where was this at? Where was we at noven.
Speaker 1: Years ago at one of our live show after parties?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah's true.
Speaker 4: Oh but that's like that was like a mix and mingo. I don't I didn't know. I didn't know that that was like the guy you we was seeing. I just thought you was introducing me to somebody like yeah, unless.
Speaker 2: You be like, yo, this is my man. My man, my man.
Speaker 4: Then it's like, Yo, it's good. Then it's that you know what I'm saying. But if you're like, yo, mall, this is I don't know that this that's the guy. But now that we know, now that you stamped it, I'm in a relationship. I'm going on vacation. I'm zooming in from the saying and all that. Yo, next time he's in New York, bring him by, bring him by the studio. Okay, just so you can see your workplace, your work environment.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Ok He canti social, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the office is better than he don't want to go out. He want to stay in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because staying in is more intimate. He got actually talk to y'all like at dinner. Like it's like, you know, what do you do at dinner with other with other people that we don't really talk to each other, not they y'all. I talked to y'll twenty four to seven. I never want to talk to y'allie at dinner. We would only talk to him because we only talked to.
Speaker 4: You, not even like we know you're like, we just won't get to know. We're gonna grow him a little bit. So where you from?
Speaker 2: For what's side? East side? O?
Speaker 4: My peoples over there high school? You want to you know, I gotta get more all of that. I'm gonna get the car facts on the homie. I'm gonna find out if he a rat and you got locked up?
Speaker 2: Win how much time jail?
Speaker 1: I don't date men.
Speaker 2: You don't do what?
Speaker 1: Okay are you talking to it?
Speaker 2: You're talking to me? Just left out the morning anymore anymore? Okay, you changed your Okay. I only dated two men that have been in jail before and three niggas that's in the cemetery.
Speaker 1: Like why are you I'm just saying they they didn't get killed. Well whatever. Anyway, at the end of the day, he has never been to jail.
Speaker 2: Okay, so good. I like that. I like that for you.
Speaker 1: I'm not dating hoodlum, but.
Speaker 2: That could because he rated a text the suit we're talk to y'all school, he's safety playing. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger peace.
Speaker 5: No Wirian No,