Speaker 1: What's that at the foot of my bed. It's spooky. Hey juky, I'm really sure it's dead. It's coming this way.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I said, I.
Speaker 1: Go Nandez.
Speaker 2: Police.
Speaker 1: Hey boo, it's me Ros and welcome to Ghosted by Rose Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about their thoughts and experiences with the paranormal. And let me tell you this time, I mean I always say that same thing. Oh, I talk to people that are like, well, sometimes I don't mean it. No, I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I always have on people that I like. But this time, oh my god, I'm so starstruck because I got to talk to Ts Madison, who I have never met before. I have been a fan for years. If you don't know Ts Madison, hop on the Googles, get to it. There's a lot out there. She is one of my favorite people to follow. She is a favorite on RuPaul's Drag Race as a judge. You got to watch when she goes live on her social media. It is so entertaining and she really brings it. Today. These stories that we hear today are unlike others that I've heard from a guest on the show and I'm obsessed. Before we get into that, it's the holiday times and if you're a fan of mine, I wanted to tell you that there's some holiday gifts you could get yourself. First up, the new Ghosted by Ross Hernandez sweater is now available. Super cute. Love the artwork. The team at Exactly Right really pulled together the cutest sweater I've soon. I mean it has a picture of me on it.
Speaker 2: It's so cute.
Speaker 1: You yes, yeah, that is linked on our social media's Ghosted by Ros or my personal one at roz Hernandez on Instagram. Check that out. Get one for yourself, get one for a loved one. Also, if you go to my social media, which is just at roz Hernandez on Instagram. Uh in the link in the bio, you can also find I am going to be doing some limited edition polaroids. You know, I like to take some polaroids. I got some polaroids. I'm signing them with some of my signature looks. These are one of a kind gifts that are reasonably priced. If you would like one of those a great stocking stuff for you can get those there. And I'm also on cameo. One of my favorite things to give people as gifts is cameos. And if you want to give the gift of a cameo for me, I'd be happy to do it. You know, a nice personalized video message for yourself or someone else or whatever. So yeah, all that is in the link in my bio on Instagram. Okay, let's get to the fun part. Here's my conversation with Ts Madison and with the show. I don't believe it. I am joined by someone that has made me star struck on this morning. Ts Madison. Hi, Oh my god, Hey boo.
Speaker 2: What's up, baby? What's up?
Speaker 1: I love you so much?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. That makes me feel so good, Like I really feel like that I've actually done something in life when someone tells me that they love me.
Speaker 1: I love you, and I feel like I've spent so many hours listening to you on Live truly, like no specific topic, You're just doing whatever, and it's so entertaining. I love your takes on everything. And so when I think about one of my favorite things to talk about, ghosts and all of this sort of thing, I'm like, I can only imagine what Ts Medisine has to say. On this topic.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, First of all, I'm a Libra.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 2: You're a Libra. Oh my god, girl, look at us. We are libras. We are naturally part of the divine, like naturally, that's a natural thing. And not only are we a natural part of the divine, we are naturally bruhas. Yes, that comes, you know, with the territory of being a bruhah. As you can see, I'm sitting here fixing one of my oils into some body butter because you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like you are doing some kind of potion work. It looks like you got a little cauldron there.
Speaker 2: No, it's just a little it's a little kid. It's the lotion that I'm using. The bodyboard of us is called afrodijiad, and I just put a little oil I found online. I don't know how I stumbled across. And it's called come in me, I mean come to me, I mean come for me oil. Because it's nearing the season, honey, that I need to be mounted like a like a horse and written into my new year of my birth of my birth year.
Speaker 1: Girl, Nay, are you into like astrology and that sort of a thing.
Speaker 2: Being that I was raised so deeply into the church. You know that stuff is for bitting, honey, when you're a Christian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know.
Speaker 2: But because I've broken away from the chains of being bound by the specific type of way that you have to have a relationship with the Divine, I'm open to explore many different possibilities of you know, what's outside of what I was taught. You know, why can't can I learned something else? So why can't I know something else? Why why do I have to just know this way? Can I not know all the ways of the Fourth?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Which type of Christian? Were you?
Speaker 2: Baptist? Ernie? Yeah, I'm originally from Miami, Florida. I moved here to Atlanta maybe about twenty three, twenty four years ago, and I was young then, I'm still young. I just have a little another number at the end and another number in the front. And I've always been I don't know, like, have you ever are you? Were you raised Church Catholic?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Catholics? It's different. I was raised Baptists. So it's just even though it's still all saying, it's still the same ritual shit.
Speaker 1: But what's like the belief of that stuff? Like if ghosts come up or I don't know, demon, it's all demons.
Speaker 2: Everything is a demon. It's a demon, it's evil, it's you know. I'm like, but how like, how is it a demon? Could it not be your love with If it's not the Holy ghost, it's a demon?
Speaker 1: Right, right, I've heard that. I always see a parallel between that and LGBTQ people, you know, like it's misunderstood, it's bad, it's a demon, it's whatever. And I don't know, I think maybe it's from my own experience or whatever where I realized like, wait a minute, this isn't bad. Like once I was younger and I started meeting different kinds of people, I'm like, wait, this aren't These people aren't evil?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what are you talking about? Like? How can I just get how did this cycle? Lady just tell me that. I was like, you know, gonna find fifty dollars on the ground. And I found fifty dollars on the ground, So how is that evil? That she just blessed me?
Speaker 1: Do you go to psychics?
Speaker 2: I have I get readings?
Speaker 1: How has that been?
Speaker 2: Some of it is accurate? Some of it I'm waiting forward to manifest right. Also, astrology is just something that I'm reading into because I've recently let somebody read my birth chart and when they reveal whatever they revealed to me about mercury and something being in some nighthouse and this one, I don't understand none of that shit. I was just told that the path that I'm on is the path that I was supposed to be on, because this rules this And the reason why I got into sex work was because it was in my chart. And I'm like, what the fuck you know? And so I'm not I'm not afraid of it, like my mom is read myself, don't do that stuff. Don't shoot, don't choot, touch it. The Bible says so for you, out of which to carry, and so you know, it's that type of stuff. But I'm open to readings. I'm open to reading my birth charts because I like want to know, like how can we walk on this earth? And the moon governs the waves, The moon governs the way that the ocean the waves crashed back and forth the ocean, and so I'm like, you mean to tell me, like us being born at a certain time on a certain day doesn't mean something like why can't we explore the meeting you know, right, And so here I am with being torn in between you know, my original faith and my not new faith, but being exploring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like your curiosity, very curious.
Speaker 2: Like I'm definitely gonna open the door and be like, what's that?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think my curiosity truly has gotten me through my trans life.
Speaker 3: I want to know, Like, I want to know how they react if I pulled my boobs out.
Speaker 1: There's only one way to find out we got.
Speaker 2: Boobs, you know. I think curiosity is you know, what keeps us. It's people like it keeps us going because we want to know. Could you be so dense to think that God created one planet and one thing and put us in the center of the universe and there's nothing but us?
Speaker 1: So that sounds like some alien talk we're getting into.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I definitely believe that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about that little Mexican alien that they found a couple of weeks ago. Oh you know what, you know, be careful, that could be my to.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know, to be honest, I don't know. I do believe that the things that we watch on TV, like Independence Day and all the fucking alienble Battlefield Earth and you know, all this stuff. I'm like, obviously, the human has been implanted, either for a dream, via thought or telepathically, has been implanted a vision of something for you to draw that and create that and then make it come forth on television, Like, girl, are you serious? Like, girl, you mean to tell me that you don't think that's something magnificent created the Pyramids or taught us how to do that, or Easter Island or all the great unexplained Stonehenge. Like, how can you explain these things?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 2: Didn't We didn't have the technology to do that.
Speaker 1: That's what's so fun, though, is these things we can't explain.
Speaker 2: Yes, which keeps us curious.
Speaker 1: There we go. Have you had moments in your own life that you're like, I can there's no explanation other than this is something.
Speaker 2: Oh honey, my whole entire life rise. Yeah, the entirety of my life.
Speaker 1: Tell me about that, all right, So let's just talk about it.
Speaker 2: So everybody knows me, knows that I'm a big advocate for sex work, sex work, sex workers, because that is the part that is a piece of fabric in the great quilt that covers Tis Madison. Yeah, back twenty years ago, you know, like, there's no way you're gonna be on TV with that. There's no way you're gonna be on TV. There's no way you're gonna have a TV show. There's no way you're gonna have it. Like, there's no way that any of this stumb is gonna happen. For anybody that has sucked the dig on a video camera on it that it's not happening. Yeah, that's whether you're a cists or trains, it ain't happen. And then I'm black, So girl, that just makes it even freaking verse. You know, I don't know if it's God, if it's a higher authority, but whatever it is, I'm not supposed to be here. So that's an unexplained situation. And by being an unexplained situation, I've always felt that it was a part of divinity. And anything that's divine definitely comes from the outer limits. That's the way I feel. And so when I look at my whole entire life, my life has really been guided by a series of voices, voices that have spoken to me that have told me any video that you've ever seen go viral on me like viral videos. A voice I called it. The spirit distinctly said to me, do this, and I was like, okay, knew, we've twenty two inches. Yes, that viral video that really did a hard reset from my whole life, my whole career. Everybody remembers that no way, no way, twenty two it.
Speaker 1: Yes, once you see it, you'll never forget it.
Speaker 2: Right. And the video I said, come on in BDVs dot come. It was the front of my house and then the doorbell rang. I came to the door naked d Every like that is etched and burn. Those two videos are etched and burned into people's cranium. Uh girl. I remember specifically shooting those videos multiple times until the voice said to me, this is the one. Wow, this one, this is the video. Wow. And the moment I put it out.
Speaker 1: And it's life changing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, I could take you through moments. I remember me being fourteen years old, sitting on the floor at my mom's grandparents' house and I hear the spirit tell me while I'm watching RuPaul Super Model of the World, you gotta work, honey, work turned to the left, turned the rights. I shay shunjay, that's gonna be your friend, and you're gonna work together one day and I'm like, who the fuck said that? Who said that? Who said who said that? Whatever? And here we are, we big a judge on Drag Race. Yeah, I'm intertwined with ru Paul, our host Bring Back My Girls, the reunion shows. I'm just intertwined. World of Wonder is the people that created my own television show. Wow. You know so, I gotta tell you this one. The video that Beyonce used for Cozy that she sampled. I remember the voice telling me it spoke directly to me and said, bitch, go downstairs. Put on that nappy ass fuckingfro wig. Go downstairs and rant, rant about how black you are, Rant about that girl being beaten in the gas station, iron a door, read about George Floyd, read about how your people don't make you feel accept it, just do it and go now, put on that wig, put on that cheetah outfit, go downstairs and do it.
Speaker 1: I mean it's all timing. It's like you have to do it now for this to work. And you listen and two three years later, boom, it's in a Beyonce song, A big one Yes.
Speaker 2: And chase the whole trajectory of my life again again nobody can tell me that the unknown, the supernatural, the alien. No one can tell me that it does not exist, because my whole existence is based off of its existence and not just intuition telling me or a gut feeling and telling me something speaking directly to me, guiding me to do this and to do that.
Speaker 1: So you consider this the divine? I mean, do you do you know exactly who it is? Is it an ancestor is it like it's just whatever, you know, some kind of benevolent presence that all knowing where.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, it's benevolent because it definitely wants me to do something, and it wants me to be either a leader for my people or abridging the gap between from my people and I say my people black people gave people, trans people, you know, people, human people. Whatever it is, it's telling me to do the things at the moment that it's telling me to do it and sending me out when it does it, it already knows what it's going to be connected to or attached to that's going to change and shift the dynamics of something.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I go crazy thinking about life like that, but I do think that, like the script is written, sometimes like already, like they already know, you know, when you were fourteen something. Some presence seems to know that at a certain point you will work with ru Paul Like it's just so, it's crazy. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it does know, but it has to tell you to do it. It has to speak to you, so you inactivate right today tomorrow. And sometimes we can throw it off by not listening, and we can delay something and still have to meet it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do not listen sometimes I have.
Speaker 2: It has been a few couple of times that I haven't listened. Yeah, And I was like, why the fuck am I going through this stuff all over again? Oh? Okay, it was for this reason right here. Yeah, I'll tell you what I can give you an example. I was dating this guy and I had a dream. I dreamed I saw him. I saw him with my eyes, cheating on me with somebody that didn't like me, right, And I got up called his phone and I said, hey, whatever you're doing, it's uncovered. I know what it is. Bitch. You can't lie to me about it. Fuck it, tell me the truth. He said, what are you talking about? Like, we don't come talk to me with this crazy shit. And I don't know what the hell you're talking about. No, no, d d da lah Fine tried to play me like I was fucking crazy. Anyway, he ended up getting arrested. And mind you, this is like right after the dream job, like a couple of days later he went to prison. He called me from prison. Then after that, while he was in prison, we were talking or whatever. He got. He got sentenced in like twenty something years. He ended up doing twelve of those twenty right, So I was still talking to him, dating him during the twelve years. Well, I said, okay, I'm gonna forgive you whatever you know and we'll get back together. I'll just said water on the bridge, I know you. Sorry, La la la la la la da liten gird. This is where it gets very interested. Okay. So nearing the ending part of his tenure in jail, like my career started to change. This stuff started happening to new Weed, all this stuff started to happen.
Speaker 1: This was all through twelve years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this it started to happen like yeah, and my career started to change and change and change. So when it got down to and he got released, I didn't reconcile with him because like if just the spirit would not just let it happen, right, So I thought I lost him. I called him.
Speaker 2: We talked, you know, maybe a year or so after he got out, and I said, you know, I'm sorry I fumbled you. You know you're you're the best guy. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ah that shit. Fast forward to maybe three weeks ago. Okay, my makeup artist is Ina Frantic and he's telling me Madison, who this god keeps hitting me up on Instagram? And he's trying to talk to me and I'm like, who is the guy? He was like, and he said, you got a client that I know, he said, but I got a lot of clients, you know. When he showed me who it was, I was like wow.
Speaker 3: And it baffled me because I was like, bro, why would you try to talk to We weren't even no badter, We were still speaking and talking.
Speaker 2: I just spoke to him his birthday. I'm like, well, why would you try to talk or be flirted with? And he's a guy, Like, he's not even drying. He's a guy, which another thing I found out, Like, well, okay, whoo, anyway, that's another story, But it's like, why would.
Speaker 3: You try to talk to this guy behind my back knowing that he's my makeup artist and we traveled the Borad together.
Speaker 2: So what I learned from that was that was totally the spirit, the benevolent, the GUIDs, the whatever, keeping a distance because that person was detrimental to me somewhere in my trajectory in my either there or there or there. He couldn't be here, Madison. He can't be here Madison at all. Imagine me being with him and he having those same vow intentions and fucking on somebody in my circle.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How am I going to be able to do the will of the one? How am I able to do the will of the benevolent? How am I able to do the will of the great? If I'm sad and hurt and can't because that would have sickened me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are you? I mean as well as the voice that you hear? Are you? Like everything happens for a reason the right place, right time? Like is that something that you read into?
Speaker 2: I do? But I'm most definitely more so feel that I'm more guided.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I mean I've been that way with relationships too, where I'm like God, I'm so attracted to this person, but something gets in the way to the point where I'm like, I should probably listen to the universe or whatever, like this is not easy, and I feel like if this was meant to be, it'd be a lot easier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, guess what. They don't supposed to be in your life. Yeah, obviously this person was not supposed to be in my life because I dreamed it. Then he denied it. Then once we talked about it while he was in prison, he's like, you know, I'm so sorry. How did you find out? He says, I really didn't believe you at first when you told me you dreamed that stuff, but you were so adamant about it, like and then then when you foretold me something else because I told him he was going to go to jail. Yes, I told him that the spirit told me that you were going to be shackled very soon. He was like, I don't, like, don't come talking to me. Are you crazy? I'm like, no, I'm not crazy. I heard this.
Speaker 1: So at what point does a person call themselves psychic? Because I feel like I feel like you are.
Speaker 2: Psychic, honey girl, I don't think it's psychic.
Speaker 1: There's some psychics where their whole thing is just not like some spirit tells them everything and they just say it, and then you pay them. I don't think that the spirit gets any of the money, but you pay the person.
Speaker 2: Where did they go, Like, did the spirit get it? What's the tea?
Speaker 1: Did they get ten percent or something? When it comes to like ghosts, have you ever had an experience where you think that was a ghost or you saw a ghosts or were at a place that was haunted.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I was getting ready to buy a house once and when I was getting ready to buy house. Before I bought this house, what happened was I was going around looking, you know, for places. And when I was looking for those places, I would go and when I got in the house, I'm like, oh I like this. I didn't like this. There was one house over here in Martha's Vineyard that's by my house over here. I was a nice house. I pulled up on a property. Like I like privacy. I'm very into private because I like to be naked outside, honey, I like to be at one with nature and oh with all nature, just naked. Yeah, girl, I walked in that house and I was like, I didn't like the energy in the house. I was like, ooh, honey. We were walking around and we got like to the edge of this basement door, the base it was. I was like, I don't need to see no more of the house. I just I don't, And so I got to get out of here.
Speaker 1: What did the realtors say, Dave, It's just like.
Speaker 2: What's wrong? I was like, girl, it's dark in here, like there's some stuff going on in either in this house or there's something in here. I can't live No.
Speaker 1: I saw one of your many lives. I mean, I've spent hours of my life listening to you. And I remember one with your mother where she woke you up in the middle of the night because she thought she heard someone in the house and she thought it might be a ghost. What was up with that?
Speaker 2: Now? This is the thing, though, was for her to be Christian and to believe in you know, God, the way she does. She's very she's very highly sensitive to it. It's crazy, like she knows that I like stuff out of the ordinary, Like I like a candle. I like me up a green candle to make me some money. In a heartbeat, Okay, let me get money, kntle, I'll buy me a come to me money, so that brings your money. Yes, she don't like any of that shit, like it's like none of that's going down. Okay, none of it, none of it. And she's very sensitive to it. And it's so funny that she says, Boo, I don't know what you're doing in this house. I don't know what it is. It better not be anything that's outside of what you believe aboutside of Christian because there's something in here.
Speaker 1: Okay. So she's convinced that maybe you conjured something. Well, maybe it's the money goes. Maybe it's some kind of ghost. So bring you money, come.
Speaker 2: On with it, brag it, go get it and brag it home to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait a second, I have I'm curious your take on something. We have a segment here we're typically. What I do is I go to eBay and I look at the haunted dolls that people sell and I found a doll that I want to ask you about your thoughts on This doll is not on eBay. It's a famous haunted doll. Can I show it to you? Is that something you'd be into?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me see it.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's time for a segment I like to call the dolls are living okay jiha, can you throw up this doll please? This is Okei Ku.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Now. Okeiku is in Japan, and the thing about Okiku is that her hair allegedly grows really so. In nineteen eighteen, Okei Ku was purchased by a young man for his two year old sister. And the sister's name was Okei Ku, and she was obsessed with this doll. She named her Okei Ku after herself, and sadly, the little girl passed away of a virus, but she was clutching the doll. She loved the doll, and the family wanted to bury her with the doll, but they couldn't, so they made a little altar to celebrate the daughter with the doll on it, and she had like a little bob haircut. And shortly after the daughter had died, her hair started growing. But the doll the doll, and the family started having dreams where Okiku was visiting them in the dreams and the house was just full unhaunted things were happening around the house. They decided to move away from the house and they gave the doll to a local temple and it's been on display in this temple in Japan, and her hair has grown well. When she first arrived, it grew ten inches and they actually have a priest that's assigned to cutting her hair. He says that he was visited in a dream by her and he was told that it was his duty to cut her hair. And people go visit her at a place it's called men Ge Temple, which is in Iwamazawa, Japan. And they also say that her mouth is slowly opening, and some people think that there's teeth growing inside of it. And her hair has been analyzed and it is indeed human hair. They say this was from Curious archive dot com. So do you believe this?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now, could it get twenty two inches?
Speaker 2: Well, baby honey, if it's not twenty two inches a better baby, bitch, you're practically ball. That's the way it goes.
Speaker 1: So next time you're in Japan, maybe you might want to tell Okiku that yourself.
Speaker 2: I promise you I'll stop by to let her know. Girl, how do you better keep growing? Because you better know if your eight twenty two inches a better bitch, your practically.
Speaker 1: Ball Okay, can I play you two ghost voices allegedly?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, This is part of the show I call EVP or ev pase it stands for Electronic Voice Phenomenal. It's when ghost hunters capture what they believe to be a ghost speaking, and you see it a lot on these ghost hunting shows. Also people on YouTube and TikTok they love to post EVPs that they've found. So what I do is I find two of them from the internet and I will play them for you, and I want you to tell me what you hear, and then I'll give you a couple of options, with the correct answer being what they believe the ghost is saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So the first one was posted on you YouTube from Under the Moon Paranormal and it was at their house. What did this ghost say?
Speaker 2: Oh God, that sounds awful again?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, there's horrible noise in the background, but there is a voice saying something.
Speaker 2: What is it saying? No? No, they sounded like a mattress going up and down where it goes up to the bed.
Speaker 1: Well, let me give you some options. Is it A I'm not pissed off? Is it B I like this dog Is it C, You're not my mom? That's very maury? Or is it D? I want pasta? Okay, let me play it again and guesses do it.
Speaker 2: Honey, I won't pasta.
Speaker 1: They believe it saying I like this dog. I mean I kind of hear it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay. Here's another one. This is from West Coast Paranormal and it was posted on YouTube. It's at a place called Sloan's Cottage in Lida, Western Australia. What is this ghost saying? Tis Madisonani? This one's more of a whisper. It's creepy.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a nameI.
Speaker 1: It's Bonnie. It's Bonnie. That's my name. It's Bonnie.
Speaker 2: It sounded like a Bonnie le Bonnie le' bonnie.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a fancy per hume or something I'm wearing Lebani.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this body maybe this body Donnie?
Speaker 1: Is it a support me? Is it b somebody? Is it C? It's a party? Or D Sabarro.
Speaker 2: It's definitely Dabarro.
Speaker 1: Maybe they were in the food court and they were hungry.
Speaker 2: It's borrow.
Speaker 1: They believe it is it's a party. Let me play it again. I mean it is an Australian accent, so I which I'm not going to access, but it's kind of it's a Potyi. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Lebon, but sister, what I'm telling you? Have you seen talk to me?
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 2: I did too. It explained to me when I light my cameras up. What's going on? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, so that what's running around your house at night?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So if you bitches is around here while its Caunter's burner, bitch, go get the buddy and bring it back.
Speaker 1: Maybe they want to be in your videos.
Speaker 2: Who know? Bring the money back, bitch.
Speaker 1: That's the content I want to see. Is you with a bunch of ghosts.
Speaker 2: Ah, what a gang bang? That'll be?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's real, quick, rapid fire. I'm just gonna throw some unexplainable things that you tell me. If you have any quick thoughts or stories or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Bigfoot, Bigfoot, fate fake girl.
Speaker 2: Bigfoot is fake? You think you're a Bigfoot? Ain't real?
Speaker 1: I don't know what's real and what isn't real. I can't say, but it's fate fath. I will leave it up to you. Honestly, whatever you say goes for me, what do you think of past lives?
Speaker 2: Real?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And I do believe that's probably who's talking to me?
Speaker 1: Is me you from the past, yeah okay, or it could be you from the future.
Speaker 2: Maybe could be.
Speaker 1: What about Wiji boards?
Speaker 2: Yes, I had an experience with one when I was in seventh grade.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: A kid brought it to school. It was a free day and we were around it and that bench was moving around. I was like, hey, I never touched it again, though, Yeah, they creep me out now a lot of candle, but I won't touch a weigie board.
Speaker 1: And that's something I mean, people are so terrified at wigi birds and I am too a little bit. But some people would argue, yeah, it's kind of all the same thing, Like.
Speaker 2: I mean, it could be, but I personally don't think that because I don't know. Maybe because that's what I've been taught.
Speaker 1: Then it starts well to me Wigi boards or like the Internet, like I will listen to something that I trust, like your spirit. You obviously have a lot of reason to trust them. It's almost like it's someone you know. But going on a Ouiji board, it's like going on the Internet and being like, who wants to talk and you don't know who the hell's gonna come through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't blame you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you think about time travel? Do you think it's possible?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do you think? Okay, sometimes on the Internet people will be like, I am coming back from the year twenty seventy and here's what happens. Do you think that's something like that as possible?
Speaker 2: H to a degree, because I'm like, bitch, well why did you come back? Girl? Just stay there, girl, just stay You got to relive this shit all the way back over again. Uh huh, girl, just stay there. Yeah, it's just stayed. Just say listen if I went into the future and it will sit back girl. Uh, I got to do all this stuff over no.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like sometimes people will ask that if you could do your twenties over again, would you do it? No?
Speaker 2: No? Well, yeah I do some of my twenties olies, Okay, Oh I had some good times babies. Yes, some of my twenties I do baking. Well.
Speaker 1: I'm still thinking about literally when we first started this conversation and you were talking about just your life trajectory, and I think about that kind of thing all the time. And I also think about like, like, first of all, it's a miracle that any of us are still alive, like, or there's a reason that any of us are still alive, especially when we know so many people that die over the years. Yes, but I also think about like sixth sense. I don't know that it's necessarily psychic, but I definitely think that people that are trans people of color, like we have like a heightened awareness of our surroundings. I mean, would you agree with that wholeheartedly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially trans people, because we are messed with the divine gave one specific to one and we're niched with it both and all of it. Yeah, there's no way that I want to walk through this world maneuvering through this world as a man, and there's no way that I want to maneuver through this world as a woman. I don't want to be either or I want to be the most and everything in between me.
Speaker 1: And there's so many cultures and so many times throughout history where people that are somewhere in the not binary gender variant people are viewed as being divine and having these heightened awarenesses and insights and whatever. And I fully believe that.
Speaker 2: Me too, fully with my whole everything everything.
Speaker 1: Tes Medicine. I'm so happy that you joined me. You're so busy and this has been truly a thrill of my life. This conversation got deep and I so appreciate it, Like you're just your willingness to be so open all the time and just you inspire me and you crack me up. And thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: For having me. And I want to tell you congratulations on your show, honey. And when season two comes, I'm on the way. We'll we'll do this in person, honey.
Speaker 1: Oh I hope. So when you're in LA, we got to get together. Tell people where you want them to find you and what's going on.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen that's listening to a Ghosted by Ross podcast. Please make sure that you're following TS Medicine loud, live and in color anywhere that you can find Ts Madison. All you got to do is Google for All you got to do is put Ts Madison in your search bar, and how to find me will pop right the fuck up. Thank you?
Speaker 1: What's that green ghost walking around behind you?
Speaker 2: Hot?
Speaker 4: The buddy goes, Thank you so much to Tio's medicine Icon.
Speaker 1: Oh what amazing stories. Guys, Happy holidays, Thanks for listening all of your support. I will talk to you next week. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me. Hey bye. This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, so email me at ghosted by Roz at Gmail. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the Eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Crichton. My theme music is by the spine Chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the chilling Karen Kilgareff, The Spooky, The Georgia Hardstart, and the frightening Danielle Kramer