Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Acanunjum's hackathon too. If you were here for the first hackathon, you know basically what I did is I went through and about approximately thirty minutes gave you guys ten amazing hacks that you could utilize for your business today now, which were pretty much no costs and low cost ways that you could make money, save money, grow your business, reach your target audience. We want to our few things, so we're going to just dive right back into that. So the hacks in the areas that I actually focused on last time was target marketing, content creation, passive income, helping you to make your first sale time savers getting help creating digital products, and ways for you to enhance your business and add value to your business so you can get a bigger ticket price. Now I'm going to dive really into target marketing and content creation with the tab bit of passive income. That's what we're really going to focus on today. So now, if you were in the one before, I noticed that you guys really liked the bank system, this because I love the bank system. The bank system is basically a personality science that pretty much categorizes people into four dominant personality traits. And what this allows you to do is really get to know who your customer is so that you can tailor your pitch to your customer to their values, to their likes. So the things that they care about. Now most of you guys who may be kind of familiar with something like this, maybe like disc or Myers brig as. You know, they teach us how to identify our personality. But the truth is our customer does not give it damn about our personality. We need to know about our customer. So that is what the bank system teaches you. So I'm going to run through this really really quickly for you guys if you were not here. And the reason why we're going to run through it is because I want to teach you a new concept today which is called brand archetype. And these are going to help you create and understand your brand's persona now, to connect you with your customer and to build your tribe because as you know now, it's not simply about products. It's about telling a story. It's about connecting and building community. So that is what these things are going to help you with. So really quickly review of the customer's personality. For the bank system, we have blueprint, Action, Nurturer Knowledge blueprint. If there is a box, the blueprint likes to stay within the box. They are rule followers. Their values are things like stability, structure systems, planning, process, predictability, responsibility, due to rules, predentious titles, and tradition. Likes. These are things that they like. They like accountabilities, budgets, commitment, discipline, guarantees. They're really risk adverse. They like loyalty, track records, perfection, references, right, proven plans, organization. This is where you find people who are typically like in uniform, people who are like architects, people who have to follow the rule to the letter, and we need blueprints in our life. When you think about it, there are some things that you really want to make sure are great and quality controlled. So once you really understand who your target audience is, it helps you to know how to speak to them and the things that are important to them. Blueprints are risk adverse. So some of the things that are going to attract blueprints are when you have a money back guarantee or insurance and things like that. The next is action. If there's a box, actions are outside of the box. These are your human red bulls. Okay, these are your entrepreneurs, your athletes, you go get it like, jump up, We're ready to do it now. These are your you know, your hot movers and shakers. These are the people who are like your social media influencers that are everywhere. They like freedom, flexibility, spontaneity, action, opportunity, excitement, attention, stimulation, competition, winning, fun and image Those.
Speaker 4: Earners what's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com, backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Things that are key and they like beauty. They also like the bottom line. They want you to get right to and they want to know what's in it for them. They like to live endorsement's confidence, entertainment and send US power prizes, recognition results parties, and of course that BIP treatment. Okay, so these are your like non traditional folks. They're able to jump up on a whim. They're going to change their their the ideas in mid flight. But they are definitely the movers and the shakers. Then you have your nurturers. If you think about the box. Again, nurturers are going to recycle the box or I even like to say gift wrap the box. Your nurtures are your nonprofit, community driven, your teachers, your caregivers, right, the people who you know to be like that nurturing spirit. They value relationships. They want to know how you treat the people on your team. They want to know how you value your relationships. They like authenticity, personal growth, significance, teamwork, involvement, community charity, ethics, harmony, morality, and contribution. That's really what they care about. They're not profit driven, they're not driven by status and the status quo. And of course they like a good cause, authenticity, you know, approval, family, empathy, faith, inspiration, supporting as team building, nurturing, encouragement, and diplomacy. So if you have something that speaks to you know, a nonprofit or a percentage of your proceeds goes to a charity, or you have a sustainable business, those are the kind of conversations and the messaging that you would push out for your nurturers. And the last is knowledge. If there's a box, they build it, okay, So your knowledges are exactly that. They are into knowledge, information, tech, things like that, definitely not centered in emotion. They like the facts and they like the stats. So they value learning, intelligence, logic, self mastery, technology, research and development, science, universal truths, expertise, competence, accuracy, and the big picture. That's really what they care about. When you have a product or a service, they want to know that you know what you're doing doing so they really load like ignorance or if you don't know about your product or your ideas are just rooted in emotion and you don't have any facts or stats to back them up. They like analysis, charts, graphs, data experts, innovation, proof with information studies, technology, strategy, and higher education. Now this gets really really deep. I mean, this gets really deep because we can go into a lot of other areas about the bank system, but this has just given you an overall idea of who your customer is and what they value most important, because that's going to tailor how you talk to them, how you present what you have to them. You can have one product and actually tailor your pitch to make sure you're resonating with these four different personality types. Now as you go forth and you're like, Okay, I got it, I got it. I understand my product, I understand my service, and now I understand how to pitch it. You also have to focus on how to attract that customer to you, and that is what the brand archetype. So there are twelve brand archetypes, okay, and these are really largely rooted in psychology. You're going to see these characters in movies a lot, you know, so you'll be able to identify with them. And it's really really simple. So the outlaw, that's the person who definitely is like disruptive, rebellious, combative. Right, that's the guy who's like rules are meant to be broken. And we know this, we know this character, we've seen him in movies, but you've also seen them in brand So a perfect example to me of an outlaw brand is Harley Davison. Like, Harley Davison definitely attracts that spirit of that rebel and that outlaw. And if you look at their messaging, if you look at their advertising, everything speaks to that rebel nature. Right.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.