Speaker 1: Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. When you look at the law of the land, it is very very clear the Face Act, it's a federal crime to use or threaten the use of force to injure, intimidate, or into fear with a person trying to exercise their First Amendment right of religious freedom at a place of religious worship. The Attorney General in Minnesota, Keith Ellison, denies anti ICE protesters that storm that church and harass those parishioners did anything wrong. They in fact did intimidate, They did scare, they did scream at parishioners trying to exercise their religious freedom at the church. Todd, Blanche Pambondi, and others Armie Dillon all say the same thing that we're investing to getting this as a civil rights violation. You're not allowed to stop people from worshiping, intimidating them or impeding them. That would be a crime. And then it raises the question of Don Lemon's role in all of this. Now he claims, like so many others, again fired from fake news CNN, that he is a citizen journalist.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's listen to Don.
Speaker 1: Lemon attacking white Christians, and you ask yourself, does this sound like an objective journalist to you?
Speaker 3: I think people who are you know, in the religious groups like that. It's not the type of Christianity that I practice, but I think that they're entitled and that entitlement comes from a supremacy, a white supremacy. I do understand that I'm the biggest name there, and I'm also as I was on with my producers this morning, you know, you and Kylie talk all the time. My producers were saying, I said, how did I become to face of this? And my producers had, Don, you're a gay black man in America and you have a platform and you're the biggest name. Of course you're going to be the person that they single out and they're going to make the head line because it plays to their base, and their base is full of racist, digoted homophobes.
Speaker 1: Racist, bigoted, homophobe, nazi, fascist, you know, etcetera, etcetera. Just goes on and on. No, that's not the question. The question is a matter of law. Now, as you move on, Then he goes on with Jennifer Welch, some radical leftist podcaster, describing the churchgoers as entitled white nationalists. Okay, these are Christian people on a Sunday that would like to go to church. And most Christians, I know, they're misunderstood. Usually to be a Christian you have to admit that you're imperfect and that you have sinned, and that you are humbly asking God to change your heart from the Latin means repentance and become a better person. But this is how the left describes Christians all the time.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: So that is one of those white evangelical churches that turn out to vote for Donald Trump, eighty less percent of that sect of Christianity. These are the don't tread on me folks. These are the people who feel like America is for Americans and American only. These are white nationalists. And the DOJ got their panties in a wad because these protesters went straight to them and addressed their hypocrisy. You a gay, black journalist, are I mean prime bait for them to drum up these charges. But so that's one issue. You went right into the most entitled white nationalists there are, and they feel that is is one hundred percent justified.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's listen to the people that invaded this church and was screaming at parishioners in the middle of a church service.
Speaker 5: As you can see, all these pretend Christians, all these comfortable white people who are living lavish, comfortable lives, well children, are dragged into concentration cams in real life, nice lives in your lattes, doing absolutely nothing for your Latino and Somali brothers and sisters.
Speaker 2: You come here to a man wearing a suit? Is a Preacherup? Did Jesus wear a suit? Wow?
Speaker 1: Anyway, here to get into the legal aspect of all of this is Fox News legal analysts.
Speaker 2: Our friend Greg Jared is with us.
Speaker 1: But if you look at the Face Act, it, by the way, was passed in nineteen ninety four. Intentionally injuring, intimidating, or interfering with, or attempting to injure, intimidate, or interfere any person by force, threat of force, or physical obstruction exercising or seeking to exercise the First Amendment right of religious freedom at a place of religious worship. Seems pretty clear to me, Greg Jarrett, But you're you're the legal expert.
Speaker 2: Not me.
Speaker 6: Well, it fits like a glove, doesn't it Sean not only the Face Act, which is two forty eight the criminal codes, but the Companion Act, which is two forty seven, which criminalizes obstructing free exercise of religious beliefs by intimidation and threats and harassment, which is exactly what happened. On top of that, I would throw in Trustpass, disorderly conduct, disturbing a religious meeting, which were normally state crimes. Look, Don Lemon could be prosecuted as a willing participant. He committed trust Pass. He appears, as you and I discussed last night, to have embedded himself in the mob. He knew full well what they intended to do, commit those crimes I've described. And you know, calling yourself a journalist that's not a defense, and the First Amendment is not a shield. And you know when you listen to Lemon on his church videotape that he recorded as it was happening, he argues, wrongly, of course, that he has constitutional right to be there as well as the thuggish group. They do not, as I've explained, And Lemon's statements not only show a stunning ignorance of the law, but an intent to break the law. And by the way, ignorance is not a defense. I mean, Lemon admits they intended to interfere with the religious worship and obstruct the service, and then Lemon actively did just that. He participated by confronting the pastor confronting parishioners with contentious questions. Well, that's interference, as the laws describe. All of it is highly incriminating. Then, to make matters worse, he further incriminates himself by claiming, and you played the clip that the church worshipers are entitled white supremacists, which somehow justifies the attack on them. And of course he resorted to his standard live that the only reason he's being criticized is because he's black and gay. And this is a guy who seems determined to prove that he's a complete dope, and he's succeeding in don Lemon's entire career is composed of one episode after another where he says shockingly stupid things and acts like a moron, which is why he got fired from CNN. He's a pompous, pretentious, obnoxious person. He will shamelessly do just about anything for attention. And now of course it's coming back to haunt him with potential criminal charges. And if he had a good lawyer, the attorney would have told him to put a sock in his mouth because he's only digging the holies in deeper and deeper.
Speaker 1: What I find amazing about this is he's trying to claim, you know, that he has some type of First Amendment privilege. But yet I mean you hear all opinion in everything that he's saying there. Why do you think there is this hatred, this contempt, this judgment, even of people that are just practicing their faith. Look, I was raised Catholic. I'm a non denominational Christian. My faith is very important to me and fundamentally to be a Christian and this is just basic understanding of it, and it's not that complicated. And I think that people purposefully distort what it means to be or want to be a Christian. It means that you first have to admit that you're flawed, that you are faults, that you have sinned, and that you want redemption. You want forgiveness, you want repentance. Repentance, as I said from the Latin, means to change your heart. It means you want to be a better person, and you believe that you are sanctified through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: That's what Christianity is.
Speaker 1: It is getting on your knees and admitting you're a piece of garbage and that you want God's help to become a better person.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that.
Speaker 1: Somehow that narrative got turned into Oh, there are a bunch of sanctimonias, self righteous proselytizing, you know, entitled bigots that are white nationalists.
Speaker 2: How did that happen?
Speaker 6: Well, it's reverse racism. I mean, you know, Don Lemon is the racist here, raging against white people because they were exercising their First Amendment constitutional right to freedom of religion, freedom to worship and practice their own faith. And you know, people like Lemon see the Bill of Rights and our Constitution as really just a convenience. They embrace it when it's convenient for them politically, but you know they are more than happy to see it violated if that also extends to their political beliefs. And you know that's that's what he did. You know, Don Lemon, you know, violated the law numerous fronts. And you know there's an investigation already underway. Look, the people who did this, I guarantee you they will be prosecuted. And you know, the FBI is there, the DOJ is there. They're going to find all of these people and they're going to prosecute them, and if convicted, they'll throw the book at them. And you know, it could be Don Lemon, who shares you know, a jail cell with some of the people that he joined on on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess they'll have as his champions. I think that, you know, at this point in his career, I don't. I think most Americans. I think most Americans are like me. I think they're fairly libertarian. Nobody cares. Most Americans are not racist. Ninety nine percent of them are not. Are there racist yest? Do Conservatives view them as ignorant and idiots and naive? And by the way, that's not very Christian of them? Yes, we do. Do most people really care what people do in the privacy of their own bedroom. It's none of our business. Nobody cares about any of that. Why does he always bring up that identity politics thing?
Speaker 6: Oh, because it's the canard that he loves. He loves bragging that he's both black and gay, and therefore, if you dare to criticize John Lemon, you are to quote him racist, bigoted, homophobe. And you know, of course, Allo that is nonsense. But you know he wears that on his sleeve for all to see, and he uses it as a defense for every act of stupidity that he engages in. And you know, you're only attacking me because of this. Now we're attacking you because you violated the law. We're criticizing you because you embrace a double standard at every turn. And you know, don Woman should keep his mouth shut. As I said before, he should lawyer up and try to figure out how to get out of a mess he put himself in.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he can at this point. I mean, what's done is done.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, I mean, you know I did just see the conversation he is either going to have with a lawyer or already has, in which the lawyer said, you know you incriminated yourself in more than one videotape. You know you not only should your president's presidence there, but you know you were joining in insisting that you know, we have a right to be there. And of course they don't you know to read those two statues to forty seven and two forty eight. The latter is the Face Act, and it makes it abundantly clear that you can't do what they were doing, and there are criminal consequences for doing that under the Face Act. And by the way, Keith Ellison, he said, oh, a Face Act has no application, it's only about abortion clinics. Well that sections one in three, Keith, you might take the moment to read section two, which is about houses of worship and how they're protected. And of course Ellison has his own woes because he's under investigation for pay to play by virtue of leaked discovered audio tape with these em only frondsters, so you know he's in legal jeopardy.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, incredible times we're living in and we appreciate your great analysis. Is there anything about the law you don't know? I mean, I think you're probably one of the most informed lawyers out there today, and we appreciate your analysis and always sharing it with us.
Speaker 2: Greg Jared, thank you so much for being with us.
Speaker 6: Always happy to be with you.
Speaker 1: Sean eight hundred and nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program click break right back. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Let it let's head to where the world is paying a lot of attention. Minnesota. Paul is standing by Paul. How are you glad you called, sir? How's a small fry French fry your mayor doing? How's Timmy Walls doing well?
Speaker 7: Luckily? How you live two hours north of Minnesota and don't have to deal with those clowns. Sean, you know, I wanted to talk about Don Lemon and all the rest of the leftists doing what they do. The constitution only allows the Department of Justice to move the venue for a grand jury or a trial if it's a conspiracy charge. It's really frustrating listening to these people talking about the Face Act that we should prosecute. This is Nnepin County that we're talking about. Sean, You'll be very lucky to get an indictment. But if you do, the chances of you getting one leftist on that jury are very good, and they're going to it's just sop the guy in Seattle that was charged just recently for ramming and ice vehicle, that's what these juries are going to do. Pambody needs to go ahead. Look, they've already admitted there's money in it. They don't even have to accept the money for it to be part of a larger conspiracy. They have to move this out of Innipon County if they're going to have any hope of prosecuting these people.
Speaker 2: No matter what, Remember, it's a federal crime.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure the jurisdiction or the makeup of the federal judges I would imagine the area of being what it is is that they're probably liberal. But with that said, that doesn't negate the obligation that I think the DOJ has in the Civil Rights Division to go forward and prosecute. I just you know, what they did to the people in that church is unconscionable. And I'm sick and tired of people getting away with everything. And you know, look at what they did to Donald Trump and look at the venues that he had to face. I mean, Donald Trump is never ever going to get a fair trial in New York. Ever, if I lived in New York, I would never get a fair trial in New York. Ever, it wouldn't happen. I can't and I just recognize that fact. For what it is, and unfortunately the judicial system has been weaponized. Liberal is what they can't get, what they can't accomplish at the ballot box, what they can't accomplish legislatively, they try to go through activists. Judicial activist judge doesn't get it done that way. I mean, it's been a long standing practice of THEIRS.
Speaker 7: I would just encourage the Justice Department to keep their powder dry and go after the conspiracy charges. Charge them all with conspiracy, move the venue, get them out of Hinnimpin County.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't disagree at all. By the way, I'm sorry about all you're living through. Have you and your family thought about, maybe, you know, getting out of Minneapolis and getting out of Minnesota.
Speaker 7: No, like I said, you get outside of the Twin Cities, Sean, I live two hours north. This is Trump country. As soon as you get out of the cities, within fifteen minutes you're seeing Trump signs. This is all concentrated in that sewer known as Saint Paul and Minneapolis and spilled over into Saint Cloud. All the Somali crap, all the leftist ice agitating fools. We don't have to deal with that up here, Thank God.
Speaker 8: We don't.
Speaker 1: There are great people in Minnesota. I love the fact that Minnesota loves hockey. I like that part of Minnesota. I like you, you're a part of Minnesota. But you're right Minneapolis, Saint Paul, the Twin Cities. It's it's sort of like New York City. You got this densely populated island that dominates the politics of all of New York. And in California it's Los Angeles and San Francisco and Oakland. They dominate the politics of California. You know, there are very conservative parts of California. If you look at the map, it's mostly red. If you look at the map of New York, it's mostly red. It's it's only deep blue in these densely populated urban areas. And you know, I mean when you're talking about you know, eleven million people on one island, that's a lot of votes you have to overcome in more rural areas.
Speaker 2: It's it's difficult, just sad.
Speaker 1: I mean, you have just pathetic people, and I think what they have done, these elected officials in Minnesota, you know, everything from those Somali broad scandal too, you know, inciting and encouraging people, you know to battle and confront Ice the way they have and that's Timmy Walls and you know small Fry, your mayor over there. I mean, it's a disgrace. And if one of these ICE agents gets hurt, I'm sorry, if they get killed, they're going to have blood on their hands. I blame them. Anyway, my friend, appreciate it. Thank you for the call. Appreciate you being with us. Back to our phones. Let's say hi to Jim in my free state of Florida. Jim, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Hey, I'm doing great.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 8: So let's talk about Greenland. I believe is pushing very hard right now to get Greenland because I think he wants out of NATO, and I think he wants to get it before he makes and plays that card. It's just too much money he needs to fund the Golden Dome. And with regards to NATO's security, he's already told them, listen, if you guys need us, we'll be there for you. The Coal of Peninsula for one of the reasons why we really need Greenland. The Coal of Peninsula is really, really heavily armed. If you go over the pole. I used to fly the Rivet Joint R C one thirty five as a crew member the Air Force plane. And I spent some time up in that neck of the woods. You've got to possessed missile space center right there, Racuda. There's a number of different air bases and threats there. It's all going to come right over Greenland. If you take a look at the Polar Projection map, which finally people have finally starting to talk about, rather than just looking at a Mercader map, that Polar Projector map shows everything coming out of that Colon peninsula coming right over top of Greenland. And I spent seven years in Europe, and I missed a lot of holidays, lots of Christmas, lots of Thanksgiving protecting them. It's it's time to come home. I like to say, Yankee, come home. So that's my thoughts on and John.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you're right on the money in as much as I think that the President understands that NATO without the US is a paper tiger. I mean he had to, you know, force them, will them to up their fair share of NATO spending and defend spending. And without the US there is zero fear from putin, zero fear from President She And the problem with Europe is Europe now has gotten weakened. They have gotten soft, they have gotten woke, They've become DEI. They have had unfettered immigration, They've become so liberalized that even Great Britain has eighty five Sharia courts throughout areas. In Western Europe, they have no go zones, and they're allowing societies to live separately within their own own country rather than enforce assimilation, you know, demands on people that want to live there. And as a result, I think it is weak in these countries. I can tell you right now from my perspective, I just don't have any faith in the NATO Alliance in terms of their ability to contribute much to us. I think it's US contributing to them.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think because the President has so little faith in them that he sees rightly so as presidents before him have seen the geopolitical importance of Greenland. And you know, I suggested last night that the President had mentioned this. And remember everything with President Trump is a negotiation that he offer every person in Greenland. If you actually look at the people in Greenland, they're not exactly living high on the hog I mean, I guess for Greenland, maybe it's it's a good salary. The average you know, the average income, annual income of people in Greenland I think is about sixty thousand dollars a year they get and of that ten thousand comes in a welfare payment from Denmark. But Denmark cloaks itself in virtue. But I talked about last night and on the show yesterday, they have dark chapters in their history with Greenland. You know, thousands of native born women in Greenland were secretly implanted with IUD devices by Danish doctors and they never apologized it about it till December of twenty twenty four. Now, that's pretty sick and disgusting and repulsive to me, and I can't believe they actually got away with that, but that's what they did. I think if the President makes them an offer they can't refuse. First I would say, how about Greenland independence? And then Greenland can choose, and I think their best decision and what would be in their best interest and what is in America's best interests, especially if they can't rely on NATO, and if the Italian Prime minister wants to look at the US as an enemy of Europe. Okay, good luck without us. But if Greenland were to partner with the US, and they can get a payment to do so, and then America would have the unique ability to tap into their vast natural resources and they could profit and benefit, you know, on a very high level that probably every person in Greenland, all fifty six thousand of them, will be multimillionaires by the time, all of a sudden done so. I think it would be in their their best naturally, their their best interest to do so, national interest to do so.
Speaker 2: But we'll see.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and Trump has another card here in that if he threatens to leave NATOS, they may say, well, no, I'll tell you what we'll give you Greenland. Don't leave. It's like the horse's head, you know, make them an offer they can't refuse anyways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Jim, appreciate it. Quick break. Right back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn, our number if you want to be a part of the right back to our busy phones, toll free, it's eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean.
Speaker 2: If you want to join us.
Speaker 1: Rod is in Kansas, Rod, how are you glad you called her gay Sean.
Speaker 9: I'm doing great a couple of points, but Greg Jared basically covered a lot of it, I mean with regards to the church tax and Lemon. But my overriding point is is that we have illegals attacking the federal law enforcement shovels docs in OMAR. The list just goes on and on, and what I want to know and I don't know whether you can do this or not, but all all we hear is about investigations. Then there's a one or two day news cycle and then nothing, no follow up, no updates, and it's just really frustrating. I know the legal system is slow, and you have the guy that talked about, you know, New York and the Saint Paul Minneapolis area and the issues there, but I just would like to get some clarity from Pam Bondy as to how we're going to deal with all this because it's all over the top. You explain it, Jared explained it, etc.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that the Civil Rights Division, we know for a fact as people on the ground. The FBI has people on the ground. I'll get an update tonight on Hannity from Cash Bettel, the FBI director. I know that Harmei Dillon, the head of the DOJ Civil Rights Division, is on the ground and her people are on the ground. I think they're taking it seriously, and I think they will move swiftly. I hope.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people over time have been disappointed that, you know, we talk about these things and they don't get done. But I would imagine that Tim Walls is in legal jeopardy, in legal trouble. And I think these people that in fact violated the Face Act. I believe they violated the Face Act. Time will tell. I think there should be swift justice for them. But you know, let's wait and see.
Speaker 9: I'm just gonna say, even just look at the Minnesota statue six on nine got seven three threats of violence. I mean, none of those people have gone to jail. I mean we again, I know there's no clear answer to this. Sean. I just and I appreciate all that you do, especially your testimony, and I just pray to God that we can get some action because I think people are just at their WIT's end with regards to all of I mean, just go back three four six months about all the investigations, and we don't hear anything about what they did or how it came to be. So that's my thought with BONDI is to get you know, some stuff of some information with regards to what they've done with some of this old stuff. I know a lot of this is new. But anyway, thanks for all you do, Sean.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks for giving me this microphone every day in that camera every night, and we'll continue the fight every day. I think this is a very critical in American history, and I keep telling people, I think this is the most important midterm election year in our lifetime, and I think that everybody has got to understand the stakes are high. All progress will stop and this country will come to a screeching halt and we'll see nothing but you know, rage and a divide in the country that we don't need. And I'm hoping that, you know, we get to the bottom of all this and we'll be prevented from happening. And the only way that's going to happen is if all of you make the commitment now that you're going to vote in this midterm election, that you're going to make this the most important midterm election year in your lifetime. And the only way to prevent these radical leftists from getting control. Is to make the vote too big to rig, and get out and vote and show up in force and shock the world again. That's the only way we prevent them from doing what we know they will do. Impeach, impeach and peach and stymy any and all progress. Anyway, Appreciate the call, my friend. Eight hundred nine four one Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program.