Speaker 1: Yo. Finally we're here Drink Chances, the fourth Annual.
Speaker 2: Black Inspector Podcast Festivals.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be there, No, we's gonna tear it up. You know there's a lot of black people there, so you listen to the deep black as hell. Hey from twenty fifth Atlanta, Georgia. Please go get your tickets. I'm telling you, go get your tickets. I know how this happened. I've been going there. It's been going there, You've been going there. Go get your tickets.
Speaker 2: He's going down Drink Chants, fourth annual Black Effect, Black Black, Black Black Effects dot Com slash podcast Festivals.
Speaker 3: He is Drink Chance mother bucking podcast man.
Speaker 1: He's a Legends every queens rapper. He ain't say greed as your boy n O. R E. He's a Miami hippop miioneer put up as dj e FN. Together they drink.
Speaker 4: It up with some of the biggest players you know what I mean. And the most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source.
Speaker 1: For drunk fasts Drink Chances days. Do you see It's time for Drink Champ, drink up what it gonna be hoping when it should be? This is your boy and R what up it is? Dj E f N. What's up? Its Jack Thriller the Bitch Killer Okay, And today we have a legend of a legend. We have a comedic icon.
Speaker 2: This man has held down us for years. Anytime we needed to laugh, this man has been there.
Speaker 1: For us, for all of us. He has held us down. He has He is a legend of a legend. He's an icon of icon.
Speaker 2: And I've been trying to get this man his flowers. I've been wanting to let him know how much he means to this game, how much he means to this, to this what the thing that we participated in. And he's a part of the joke. He wants to be the joke, and he is the joke. And in case you don't know what you're talking about, we're talking about the one only Motherfucky I was.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for you to say give me up for Dame Chapelle. You know you felt that way, you damn I about to say you my nigga. I'm trying.
Speaker 2: You can't say nigga. No, no, I'm trying to stop saying nigga.
Speaker 5: You don't got to say like that, dude, like you're doing to rest like nigga, just run it up, just say you.
Speaker 1: Got to the off top.
Speaker 2: You did, uh. We we judge people about what they drinking, and you ordered the births, the birth Christ Christ.
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to burst podcasts, right, And he asked me you did the no, no, not that one.
Speaker 1: Something's burning. Something burned, but he cooks and everything. Yeah, So we did that and he said what is this? What is it called? So so he was like, he was like, you want some? Also, I was like, man, I don't funk.
Speaker 5: With that ship, right, and he said, you do know that's my box, right, So as a tribute to him, I wanted to make sure I joined your ship.
Speaker 1: And it's pretty good too. I didn't know it's very good.
Speaker 2: It's very good. But I also saw you. I'm gonna be honest with you. I saw you on the cabin, right, and that's when I knew you were black as black as why why you say that you did not like any white jokes?
Speaker 1: Yo? I went.
Speaker 5: First off, I was supposed to do that episode. It was supposed to be Bill Burr, right, and then me and Bill Berr got Bill Bilbert.
Speaker 1: That's the white guy. The White was married to off sister.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, yeah, so we when when when they pitched the show the idea to me, I wasn't so excited about it because the White boys got on the fat boy human, right, But when it was supposed to be me a parent with me and Bill Burr, so I was like, it was a good chance. I hadn't really worked with Bill Bird since the Chappelle Show. I thought it was a good opportunity for us to you know, then we had some little underlying stuff going on.
Speaker 1: I'll just be perfect.
Speaker 5: So when I show up, I looked on the trailers, right, and I didn't see Bill Birr's name. I saw what's the Bobby Lee right, And then when I saw Bobby Lee there, I said.
Speaker 1: This ship bought to be some crazy ship. So Bobby, Bobby Lee and Bobby Lee and Burke Chrischer, they can't wait to get Necker to do step and I knew it was gonna have as soon as I walk in. Burke christ is butter ass jacket with a bear in front of his deck.
Speaker 5: Right, and Bobby.
Speaker 1: Lee, No, no, I'm telling you, he was naked on the floor like this. As soon as Bob yeah, we won't be your friend after this.
Speaker 5: Store, but yeah, yeah, you're homosexual tendency yo. Bert Burt was butter ass nackade and Bobby Lee said Nail's my chance right in front of him, and I was like, this is not going to be the show for me. But they knew that, like I was, the everybody else was. Everybody was excited. But it was funny. But I will say that's not branding human. But at the same time, me and Bird been knowing each other for years. We had a show on Comedy Central years ago called Reality Bites back absolutely where we.
Speaker 1: We connected with that. So I said, I'll do it for them.
Speaker 5: But when I went there, it was definitely obvious that I was not excited to be there.
Speaker 1: You know you.
Speaker 5: I was proud of Yeah, white boys, the only they could do ship Like yeah, then I put my balls in your neck of.
Speaker 1: Niggas, don't do that. Ship, I mean.
Speaker 6: Do that.
Speaker 1: It could be it could be an issue, but it was. It was. It was.
Speaker 5: It was a fun show people. I'm gonna tell you this is the best part of the show. It was a crazy show, but the best part I like, there's a one moment where everybody's sitting at the table right, and then we started talking about fatherhood and stuff like that, and.
Speaker 1: It was a I you wanted the Chinese got win. It was Korean that was racist. It was Korean. And you know, I see they got killed them hung my litt choking for the Korean people. Y'all know what it is.
Speaker 5: You have a say Yoba said, Oh, Yoba say ed, why money, you so caught in chokey money? Yep, so hop she died. And that's the song if you went to buying career pussy and in the translation, yovera sall yovera sell yo sell, why that's come here? Let me talk to you. Money, you so caught a choking You ain't got the money. Get the fuck out of here. Money keep so hops she died. And that is in celebration of people that buy pussy in career.
Speaker 1: And I learned that I'm gonna be honest. I have to ask why, how do you know that?
Speaker 5: I was in the United States Air Force for four years and the first place base I was stationed it was in Kunsan career and I was over there four year, uh, and I used to work. I was a military police officer. A lot of people don't know that part of my life. I was the worst police. I may want to rest in like four years.
Speaker 1: Well, for the handcuffs of my handcuffs is brand new at the beginning, and I didn't know what Miranda was if it was a mister work in the club down the street. And I got connected with the culture. And I used to work with Korean military police every day. So this I was excited about the coaching. So every day I was practiced how to speak different words in Korean, and I learned that song.
Speaker 5: I'm not like in my bido. It says fluently, but I'm like conversation level. I can tell if somebody's talking about me and career and career, and then I know how to say, this is gonna be going. This is how and if anybody security and thinking about buying sex in Korea, this is how you uh. This is how you uh say how much for the pussy in Korean poji?
Speaker 1: Oh ma yo, you going to jail and everybody back going to jail. If you remember that, don't take it to a karaogi spot. You're gonna be fucked up.
Speaker 5: Oh mayo, that's how you said not not important, but you know that's some of the things I learned when I was career.
Speaker 1: Let's just make.
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna boce around a little bit. But good to see you, Jack.
Speaker 1: It's good. While I remember when you had a regular, you got the ball, you had a digg, this nigga and this everything down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little about this out for me man. And when he got an accident, you know he had, I took care of him. Man wiped his ass all that. You know, he had wanted to pay me back. He wanted to pay me back.
Speaker 1: That that's the nice that's the nice things. Well, being able to see it. I said, you wipe his answer talking about it, You can't your friend ass, You're not a real friend. He did say this on the show.
Speaker 2: He did say that that.
Speaker 1: And I thought he was being a comedian. This is a true story. That's a true story. I don't know whether you like literally wiped up. Yeah, man, that's my doubt. But you got a bunch of times I damn it all over him. Go that's the next lovel for sure. You don't expect.
Speaker 4: Nobody like if you got a girl, right, you got a girl and everything, and you're not really that comfortable with her.
Speaker 1: And you know what I'm saying, like, wiped my ass and stuff.
Speaker 4: I've been this off for over twenty some years, you know what I'm saying. And it ain't nothing that we ain't never trains all that back in the day, you know.
Speaker 1: So it is what it is, you know. So whatever he needs, I got him, you know. I mean I appreciate that change your girl.
Speaker 2: Hold hold on no no no, no, no no, don't put this on money.
Speaker 1: Wipe day Chapelle us. Nope, you would never wipe Dave shapel ass. Don't.
Speaker 5: I don't give a fuck that nigga us and be kicked up. That's why Jordan live, nigga. Thank you for knowing you, thank you for the show.
Speaker 1: How the wipe and the growl Nigga?
Speaker 5: My father possibly my son, my son maybe, but I don't know if I'm white, but no, And then the vault got all these He ain't got no business that could I mean, no queens that could wipe his ass that he was comfortable with. I don't even want to know the detail that he's that comfortable. Like Jack, you come up, white my ass, kiss my ass, but white my ASSA.
Speaker 1: Let's let's stay right there him, he depends for me. Okay, but let me ask you.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's ever been an iconic show.
Speaker 1: I did Dave Chappelle show. I mean, we can relate it to a living color mad TV. No, I'm not whitey? Okay? Did I sunk up by saying that kids in the hall? Okay, keep pe key and pill was is good?
Speaker 2: But that's also a Dave Chappelle the Chris Rock Show. No, you're sucking up all out. This is one of the most iconic shows. Like, I ain't gonna lie. I don't remember the last time I ran home, like right Monday night?
Speaker 1: Is Dave Chappell coming on or or whatever it is? Now? You lived this in real time. I didn't live this.
Speaker 2: I was a fan. You was a part of this. Yeah, did you know what history you was creating? When you was creating that history? I felt it.
Speaker 1: And the weird thing is I felt it, but Dave and Neil didn't feel it. Neil was the white guy. Yeah, he's responsible for me being on that show. I felt it and responsible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I thought you and Dave's people would assume that because most were both both of us are from DC. You're black, and We're Black. That's would be the automatic connection.
Speaker 1: But Neil and.
Speaker 5: Dave had wrote Half Baked, right, And at that time Neil Brennan was popping on the writing side in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: He had sold like three films.
Speaker 5: He was getting a lot of money, but his shows weren't getting green lit or whatever. So he wanted to start to dabble in the directing side of it. But he didn't have an experience. So he wrote this short film. And he has saw me on some auditions in New York. He was a fan of mine, and he reached out to my manager. He said, Yo, I'm doing this short film. It's just for there's nothing, just for my my resume and just to get acclimated with director and editing. And he asked me, He asked my manager would I do it? And at the time I had ship pop and I was on h Fields the corner, I was doing some other stuff and I was like, well, I know you can't afford to pay me, you know, but in the event, you're in a situation where you could throw me a bone.
Speaker 1: Throw me a bone.
Speaker 5: And I said that Usually when you say that to people, they don't never cut to I did that for him, and months later he called me. He said, I'm working on the show. Once you'll be involved. I was like, what's the name of it? He said, we didn't have a name. I said, when you get a name, let me know. That show happened to be The Chappelle Show. But you got to realize when Dave, well, when Dave and Neil, Dave has a should companies called Polyboyd Production. And the reason why that name came about because Dave was the golden child in Hollywood, you know what I'm saying. At the age of sixteen to seventeen, he was already working with mel Brooks, Whoopi Goldgirg had said he would be the next guy, but his pilots, he was getting the looks, but nothing was making it to the network. So I think maybe out of frustrations, like my product, my company's gonna be a Polyboyd Production. And I think what he did with commedy Sis was like, Okay, let's see how it's gonnappen. They weren't as excited as me because they had been through that process. I was like, oh my god, this is the opportunity. It's a platform. So you know, they not knowing that, but I knew this show. The reason why I knew this show was going to pop because I used to call Dave and I used to be like this, yo, I talked to the streets today, right, And when I say streets, I used to go to boss Shopsville. And it was something different about Day's career because mainstream was already acceptant of Dave. You know what I'm saying, he was the top dog whatever. But for some reason, Dave's brand of comedy whatever. And I'm being straight when I said it didn't resonate with the streets like that at.
Speaker 2: First because first the hood, the hood didn't didn't.
Speaker 1: Want because he was he was too smart.
Speaker 5: I hate to say this, but motherfucker's most time people in the lowbrow comedy. And then we're coming off the hills of Death Jam, and like, I'm following what you said, there's never been a show where you ran home and want to see Death Jam.
Speaker 1: Was that show?
Speaker 5: J Wasn't that sketch? Depth Jam was that show? And Men and Living Color. I think part of the success of Chappelle's show it was at a time where nobody was doing anything original, nobody was taking chances and it felt like people was preparing itself for cancel culture. So it was the newness of it or whatever. And we did and we did, we took chances. But when I used to talk to my dudes in the streets, the real it was something that and I used to tell David and I said every every every week.
Speaker 1: I was like, our radio is going to be this, Our radio.
Speaker 5: Is going to be that, I'm telling Dave Neil And they were still like, I'm still young, Like, oh my god, this is my opportunity was already paid. They was already doing it. But I could feel, I could feel the energy of it. And week by week it just grew and it grew and it grew another It's so crazy. One of the biggest sketches on that show was a Charlie Murphy sketch. When that that was the no uh no, Charlie Murphy True Hollywood Stories.
Speaker 1: But was that no. I was swearing.
Speaker 5: I take it how I had, but with the true Hollywood Stories. This is how sometime the networks don't know they they didn't like that sketch, but they didn't like the sketch for the Rick Charlie Murphy.
Speaker 1: Let me explain it. Day.
Speaker 5: First off, it hasn't been a history of sketch comedy where it was one sketch that for the most part, lasted the whole episode. If you think about it, that was that was one thing that had never been done and the crazy thing. And but and they didn't think Charlie Murphy was funny. Wow, Tommy Central didn't think Charlie Murphy. We had to they we had to fight for them to leave it. That sketch in its entirety. But the reason why I knew something different because I was the warm up comic for that show. Like before, when you sat down, you know, you go to a show of taping, there's a guy that comes out.
Speaker 1: Did an audience, a lot of studio audience.
Speaker 5: And when I tell you, when we dropped that sketch and every the first time Dave said I'm Rick James bitch, the place blew up and we knew that we was on some some other ship.
Speaker 2: And so just it was it was Rick James bitch or is I'm rich bitch?
Speaker 1: No, I'm rich, Yeah, I'm rich bitch. That came. That came when I did the reparation sketch.
Speaker 5: And what people don't know, they like the repstation when people yet, But Dave did years ago he did he did a specially I think it was called Trick Whitey.
Speaker 1: I can't remember, but one of the.
Speaker 5: Jokes he was dressed up as a white guy and then he's people was like connect with as a white guy and did it the last minute he takes a mask off. He says, I'm rich bitch right, And this was a part of that show. That show was basically Dave taken this joke books, making the three dimensional and doing so. You would see lines from his specials in that show. When we did that line. I had to drive that truck down right. First off, I ain't had no driver's license.
Speaker 1: He was smoking a cigarette, but I was driving a cigarette shou. I didn't have no driver's license, but I didn't want them to not put me in.
Speaker 5: The show them Magge says, you got a license? Say hell yeah, a't nobody check it? And I had to drive the truck down the street. I had to hit the mark, not run through the light because we didn't have enough money to block off the street. Spielberg and I'm coming down. They block off the street. It's all faith. I had to not we're in Harlem. I had to not hit the light, go through the light, not run the white chick over, take the keys out.
Speaker 1: It was a diesel truck.
Speaker 5: And then if you hear the music, I mean the sound of the injury is going to kill a sick. I had to stop that. I had to lean over and deliver line, and I kept messing up. I was like, I'm rich, bitch did I was like, bitch, some rich, right, I'm like I had different variations of that right, And then Neil look at me. He looked at me and he said, yo, Bi, we gotta get this right or we're just going to scratch the sketch and out out of frustration. I was mad because I was like, you kill me, and it was that's why when you're here.
Speaker 1: I was like this.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 1: And then it was like this, so what that is? But it was like I look at people talk about that show. I took advantage of every second I had on that show.
Speaker 5: A lot of people don't know. It was never a cast. Nobody auditioned to be on the show. It wasn't like all right, we got to write for you. It was like you're only as good as your last sketch. So I always performed on that show like this might be the last time I'm going to perform. I always and like I wasn't one of those actors like, well, I.
Speaker 1: Don't get to talk that much. I don't want to do this.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm gonna make every anytime that camera pans to me, I'm gonna go crazy. And that was what if you If an editor were to take how many times I spoke on that show, put it on the timeline out of two and a half years, they would probably equate to about three minutes of airtime. But I said, I want to be funny. Soon did that camera what I was saying to work? Yes, Ashley Larry, he wasn't Ashy.
Speaker 2: He was just Larry, you know, like I know him, like like I know actually Larry.
Speaker 1: He was more sture, every no, everybody. It was a story about somebody trying to make it by any means necessary.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take the chances. But on the paper, on on the script, it only got to do them boxes issues. But I was like, that's not gonna be enough. I want these motherfuckers to laugh as soon as they see me. I see projects, I see all day, project I went. So I went to UH to the makeup and don Yelle. He was a makeup dude. I was like, yo, I need some baby powder, and everybody looks like, what the fuck you're gonna do. I was like, I didn't want to tell David because they probably like that look gross.
Speaker 1: A baby powdered. I baby poudered.
Speaker 5: Myself up right, and I was I scratched my legs. When you see in that sketch, you see me with the trash bag. That was real trash, right. I said, I want to be funny soon as that camera And when that that sketch was designed, it was the first time we had somebody outside of our crew. Eddie Grifflin was on that sketch, and that sketch was designed to showcase Eddie, Eddie Griffith.
Speaker 1: And Dave, but the camera don't know who got the most words or anything.
Speaker 5: So I said, soon as they say action, I'm gonna go for it. And when I was doing it, I didn't know I was. It was an out of body situation, right, and Charlie looked up to me.
Speaker 1: He said, nigga, do you know what you're doing right there? I said, I don't know. He said nigga, you killing this shit, and for.
Speaker 5: Some reason, out of all the things I did on that to this day, I'm asking you larrying everything I was in Spider too. Niggas like, yo, y'all see Ashle Larry Spider Man. They're like, y'all see how it don't matter where the fuck I go, I'm ask Larry. And then some people like do you ever get tired of that? It's so hard to be recognized in this business for anything, and how you sell tickets by people being out of dentify. So I'm not that person, like, don't call me Ashley Larry. Ashley Larry is an l l C. You know what I'm saying. If people can connect with that, if that's enough for a person to buy a ticket to come see me, then you see what I really do, then it's a win.
Speaker 1: Why I hate that.
Speaker 4: When people like don't want to be called by something people know them by.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's people that's like just shallow and don't get it. I'll tell you no good story about that show. The character we did, the player hit.
Speaker 1: His ball, right's ball?
Speaker 5: People don't know about that. Let me let me tell me tell you how that happened. So I would ask Neil. I say, Neil, what's the next sketch?
Speaker 1: People don't know that's the white up of so I said, Neil, I said, what's the next sketch?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be And he said, you're gonna be in the player aitter's ball, right. So I look at the car sheet. I don't see my name or anything in there. I said, yoo, you said? He said, oh, I'm sorry, be I forgot right. I was like, that's a real hater right there. You forgot all about me. He said, yo, just come up with something. That's what he said. It was not even this was a day. I'm not even written in there. He said, just come up with something. So that night I said, what can I do? First off, Five Heartbeats was one of my favorite movies, right, So I said, I got to build this character. I said, I said, you know what, I want a suit that looked like something Eddie King Jr.
Speaker 1: Will Were right, I'm bald my head on, girl. I said, now my chance to grosser here.
Speaker 5: I said, I wanted Jerry Carroll wig, right, And I said, I said, I wanted this was like a bottle champagne there, I said, I know, So I told him I said, I want a champagne bottle with a nozzle. I said, I'm gonna squirt my hair with champagne. Right, this is what I said I was gonna do. And then when I went up, they said, well, we can't do that because that's too messy. This character did not exist. I had to come up with something called the wardrobe call here and make up.
Speaker 1: I turned this water. Remember this isn't back in the days as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah so yeah, yeah, okay. They didn't have champagne like this back in the.
Speaker 1: Day day, but they thought it was gonna be too messy. So I went to prophet.
Speaker 5: I said, give me a Arison aerosol bottle. Just wrap it up and gold make it look like it's a blank situation. And I say every time I said word, I'm punctuated with the right. This dude does not exist on paper. I get to work. Neil sees me. He like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: Yes? And I was like, Neil, what's my name? He said, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Be come up with something right, So I'm making everybody laugh on set. I still didn't have no name. I walked past this mirror and I'm doing Michael Jackson shit and everything I said, God damn.
Speaker 1: I look beauty, beautiful.
Speaker 5: Every word out of my mouth in that sketch was all improv.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: It was so much that if you see the scene, that was Ice Tea was in right. It was Ice Tea. He was on stage for Treesa O'Neil. If you look at this shot, everybody took to the podium. I didn't go to the podium. I was like this, they ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Leave me up.
Speaker 5: I started yelling out lines that one shot you see, I say, uh, silkie, mother got one big TV and one little tit they call it bitch Biggie smalls.
Speaker 1: I made that up. I'm like, y'all not gonna put me in there. But I interjected myself.
Speaker 5: But the one lesson I learned, and this could go out to anybody that you don't know when your next opportunity is gonna happen, you gotta go hard or you possibly you.
Speaker 1: Could go home.
Speaker 5: After I established myself with that, then they started writing for me. But just how they used to write for me. They would just put the word son and just put a long line. Let me do what I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: You get writer's credit when you're doing this. No, I didn't get right his craft. No, but this we're not supposed to making those. I want to know the business side of that part. No, but I'll be honest with it. It didn't make I didn't make a lot of money off the show.
Speaker 5: Well, people don't understand, but this business, you hear so many stories and people come on these platforms. I only got paid so and so and so on, So that's what the fuck you agreed on it?
Speaker 1: And I looked at it like that.
Speaker 5: In fact, Patresea O'Neil, he had a conflict what the money was getting, so he said he didn't want to be a part of it.
Speaker 1: See how that worked out. You know what I'm saying. It was so many people that got opportunities. I'm like this.
Speaker 5: First off, I was having fun doing the show. All I want to do was people to see me. I would have I would have did that show for no money. The impact they had on pop culture and what we was getting out of it, I would have had no problem getting paid. First off, At the time, I was broke, so I used to go to work half the sketches I was on. I just showed up for work because I know I get some free food, I get to learn a little bit more, and I get to hang around with the fellas. Did you have a real job when you I never had a real job. I only four or five months into the business. I never had a real job.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: No, But I was like I told myself, like the Black Black Bush sketch when me most deafinitely up there and I'm somebody, I'm in Cheetos and shit on that sketch. That was the clothes I had on that day. I had smoked some weed, I had the munchies, and I was like it was like, let's go, and I was like fuck it. I took the Cheeto, the Cheetos, whatever I have. I went up there and that stuck David, and not just for me hanging out.
Speaker 1: David was like, you want to get some of this? I was like yeah.
Speaker 5: So that was that a lot of so many stories on that show that people don't understand and don't understand what my contribution. I get it all the time. Motherfucker's be like, Yo, this what they hit me with all the time. Everyone for Dave this and that. When people don't know I did shit before the Chappelle Show, and I did shit after Chappelle Show. I can't apologize for being on one of the greatest television shows in the history TV. So I'm taking it with a grin.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: When I spoke to you the other day, I was literally watching you on Joe Rogan Show. Like literally I was watching you on Joe Rogan Show, and I was like, holy shit, he has no idea, Like you know, I want to give you your flowers, man.
Speaker 1: Like you know you know what I mean, like like where you're at.
Speaker 2: Come on, I'm want to give you because I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Get your.
Speaker 2: Snoop said, this is better than a Grammy because it comes home with people.
Speaker 1: But I just want you to know.
Speaker 2: I just want you to know, face to face man, the man, like, listen to me, I'm not you.
Speaker 1: You can't do okay, I'm you got to look that way.
Speaker 2: You are hands down one of the funniest people on the planet.
Speaker 1: Bro. Thank you, like I sincerely, We've.
Speaker 2: Been wanting to do this, me and e f n for for for ten years.
Speaker 1: Bro. I don't believe you. I guarantee you no. No, I don't want you that ship.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm on Joe and jading right now. Something somebody that's cont that's count story, don't you know. No niggas in the grocery something. Let me just take something, not nothing, for real, for real. I don't believe you.
Speaker 2: Are one people on the planet, my dude, and we have to give you your flowers.
Speaker 1: We have to take shots for you.
Speaker 2: We have to tell you how much you mean to this business, how much you mean and.
Speaker 1: I know you.
Speaker 2: It was Charlamagne and uh d j m VY y'all, y'all go through y'all ship, but that ship, I got nothing to do with this.
Speaker 1: And over here.
Speaker 5: Man fun Charlotte, Man Funck d jet shot ejections that need to do boats yet the nigga that arnsty eyebrow.
Speaker 1: Let nigga use maple leave products so that nigga get.
Speaker 5: Moistur Rogers's and all that type of ship that niggas.
Speaker 1: One week from a B B L. We got that niggas. I didn't go the nigga spelled yes like this. I'm telling you what So so we're gonna do drinking game. Oh we got we got you gotta said it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh my gosh, you drinking with us, right, I've been. I've been waiting to give you a flowers shot contours face and then we're gonna get into y'all kid too, because y'all has some ship.
Speaker 5: Too, y'all, don't we just beaf No, you was fucked up with me about something I can't remember one of what Mark Lawrence you have You have a beef for somebody, salon you forget, but you supposed to be you want to saw you?
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, nigga, what you doing? And I knew, even trying to be nice to me, that's a nigga liked he liked on my page twelve times. You can't see a nigga with twelve lights and five hunds. I was like, it's this nigga gay? What was? I was nervous about that you likeing me? So I couldn't respond because Judiah had receipts of me being gay with you, sir, And then sou as I saw you, I was like this, yo, I'm sorry. I like back. It didn't know. That wasn't enough. No, that wasn't enough. It wasn't enough that the nigga did eight hearts and twelve thumbs in a row. He wait, No, I'm gonna tell him the nigga. The nigga you have a voicemaker. Yeah, he left her voice, man, and didn't I.
Speaker 5: Knew he was gonna do some gay ship because he cleared his throat out before you said anything.
Speaker 1: Anytime the niggas thought off with this. This nigga tell me he white nigga's hands.
Speaker 5: I gotta gave brother you got I do, got a gay brother, but I'm taking him up.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is. You did something to me.
Speaker 5: You had to because I'm not that type of person. You did something to me, son, No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: You was on your ship. That's when you was on your distance fifty ship. You was on your ship. You was too good for everybody. That's the old hour, nigga. I remember the old hour. You didn't have his son. It's what happened. What a niggas say make out of contact, they really mean it got this ship. Read this.
Speaker 4: So, first off, I won't to apologize to your faith. Okay, okay, I sincerely sorry. I was riding away.
Speaker 1: I know you. I was rushing away you you was on you was on the Breakfast Club. And it was a moment that happened when they realized that I was.
Speaker 4: On the Martin too and Lawrence yeah, and so when he was like on the money in you and whatnot and all this other stuff.
Speaker 1: And I was like, this is oh, this is my money, bru reposed this ship. I can't.
Speaker 4: And I post you say and I was like, yeah, I'll burn your ass ohn.
Speaker 1: Anytime you wrote it this nigga the time anything, don't do it. But trying to ride away, he was fucking up, you know, I just trying to come up.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, No, it's okay, ass nigga.
Speaker 5: Bro, you know what you well sighting bitch ass niggah, washing.
Speaker 1: Bitch ass, white nigga, white ass nigga. But this is this what I this what hurt me about that? You don't hurt me about that now? And I remember you remember you re minded me of it. Yeah. I don't fuck with nobody.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I don't fuck with nobody. I don't compare nobody. I don't compete with nobody. I do take you to the stage, and then it threw me off and I'm like, and I could tell nigga, I don't even think the word cloud was invented yet, you the originator of the cloud.
Speaker 1: I was, You're the first cloud nigga.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 5: You know, cloud niggas I knew. I knew niggas will got I knew niggas that don't need to eat, no spam or nothing like that. Real cloud nigga I did not know.
Speaker 1: And it threw me off. And the reason why I threw me off got to let you tell me this, let me say this. Let me tell you this. I don't fuck with like niggas, but I fucked with you. I fucked with you. Will you come up? I fucked with you with the distance fifty And when you did that, I was like, Oh, I'm like, what happened?
Speaker 4: It wasn't like that though, That's not where my heart was just saying yeah, that's who not what my heart was.
Speaker 1: I thought you was gonna see it and you're like, oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, friend, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one thing you don't want to like. Niggas can say what all they want to go. I'm not doing this in a threatening waight no, no, no, no, I'm not taking off haunt some niggas you're gonna do. Yeah, this is what I he can't see, he can't see.
Speaker 5: I knew it was something, but this was disturbing me. I don't fucking nobody. I'm not trying to go on these motherfucking podcasts and talk about this. I'll just put it like this.
Speaker 1: Let's take it to the stage. And it was interesting, like we could have.
Speaker 5: Went back and forth. I don't know if it would have worked out good for you, because I do that. I do this ship on the stage, so I do it.
Speaker 1: We can, we can? We could? We could. I really appreciate the fact that I'm telling you I didn't respond to you.
Speaker 5: I was like, I don't remember. I don't fuck with this nigga. I don't know why I don't, but I knew I didn't with him right, And then when I saw you, I was like, what is a nigga?
Speaker 1: Then? I don't we're doing here? I said, I know, I didn't know that, but I will say it was genuine your emojis I came from. It was hard. Yeah, it was hard, And.
Speaker 5: I'm saying to myself, I was like, he don't care when everybody else think because they.
Speaker 1: Was it wasn't a d M. It was all my ship. Y'all.
Speaker 5: Come on, I'm waiting for niggas to put some rainbows on top of the ships, right. I was like, somebody need to get the rainbows. But we at a different place. We're older now, you know what I'm saying. I didn't stop my ship.
Speaker 1: I just about sixty years old. I ain't got time for that.
Speaker 2: And I'm saying I'm gonna be honest. I'm gonna be honest. I thought your comedians. I thought y'all all got along what comedian comedians hate comedians.
Speaker 1: They don't. There's the thing.
Speaker 5: Everybody think it only could be one motherfucker on the top at the time.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Motherfuckers don't. They don't.
Speaker 5: It's not too often that you see camaraderie. It's not too often that you see motherfuckers coming together to support support each other. And I said this before, and you know this podcast world and everything, right, this is what I say, especially and people can be critical of what I'm saying and whatever. When I say when I say the white Boys, I mean the Rogan's, I mean the crisis, I mean it's cigars. I mean it because they pick who they want to help blow up. There's no way for you not to succeed.
Speaker 1: Like the element.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is, what I'm saying is they don't what I feel. They don't feel that sense of competition. It's like this, they like this.
Speaker 1: I guess I'll put like this.
Speaker 5: Years ago, when I uh the first time I did Rogan show, right, and he wasalking about what am I doing in my career, I said, I'm on the road mostly the time. I said, But I say, but I want to be more in LA because I got a young son. I don't want to be on the road as much, right, I said, but my money is on the road, right, I said, I'm thinking about reintroducing myself to Holly Bear's whole.
Speaker 1: I think. I think about that song and that's stuff.
Speaker 5: That's the song that was resonated with me when I was doing that, right, and I said, maybe I need to reintroduce myself to Hollywood, trying to get more film and TV work to make more money so I could be in LA with my son more president And Rogan said to me, he said, just start a podcast. And I'm and this is what I'm saying. I didn't know what who how big Rogan was. I was like, man, ain't no money. I said, let me tell you something. The word paused. But niggas to be so intuitive. Did they know exactly what to say? Paul, You know, like you're waiting.
Speaker 1: For a pause, like all right.
Speaker 5: I was like, but I didn't know his status and his financial situation all right. So when he said that, I was like, ain't no money in the podcast like that? And then I google a network. I was like, let's talk that podcast thing.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't know what that that situation was. And then at the time I had I was kind of dabbling with YouTube and stuff. At the time I was building my ship up.
Speaker 5: I had like five thousand subs at one point, and I had this content dude that just took my page down.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I didn't want to start from zero. So I said, how do I?
Speaker 5: I said, I don't even want to them. He said, I said, how do I stow them? He said, It's simple, He said, you do a podcast. Do on anything, dude on your phone, you do a podcast. He said, I'll post it on my I'll post it this. Yeah, he said, I'm gonna post it on my platforms and then you go do the circuit bam right. Nobody on the urban side of it had no ideas for me like that. Nobody was like, come over here, we're gonna help me black people.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying and I'm saying niggas. Wasn't like that. This is be for the buttons and all that type of ship got started on that to him. But but what he said was, it wasn't no fear about all three pause. It was no fear about being bigger. Okay, that's a pause. I pray I p it was that it was just like this, yo, this is community. We can help each other out.
Speaker 5: I don't know where that exists, or maybe I didn't have the opportunity to see any of that.
Speaker 1: That's what that's when I say that, That's what I mean by that. This makes no noise for that guy.
Speaker 5: But comedians don't fuck with each other. Everybody they don't. It's they they don't. It's like dumb competition. There's a lane, there's a lane for everybody. That's why I don't. I don't fuck with comedians like that.
Speaker 1: That hurts me. Are you back fucking with me today?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 1: Can I get you back. We said, no, I'm a bit. Can we start over?
Speaker 4: Well, when I first moved to New York, Bro and me and my homegirl, you and your homegirl, y'all looked out for us.
Speaker 1: I didn't know where to get no coke from, none of that Coca cola or what y'all talking about? Which one? Which one is acceptable? I'm gonna tell you what I did was this is what I did, and like, I don't know what happens after this, but I need you. I need you. I do anything you could be by you. I do anything you're gonna be by yourself. So that's all you. I just said this, That's what I said to myself and what was going through that.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm going back for I was like, you know what, I'm gonna let him do his thing and I'm gonna continue to do my thing. And then the way like the way I either get back and evil or if I want to prove something, I just keep with my journey. I keep going hard and then you just see what I'm doing. You know, I'm gonna tell you it did. It fucked me up because you. It threw me off because we was cool, We were better than Coolah.
Speaker 4: You came to my party and bullshit show you got a hook chip with with my chef.
Speaker 1: You took it to the radio. Seit the music all blue? Nigga, you'll talk too much? Did you talking about you know where to get cold from?
Speaker 8: Remember the bitch shows going on here? Man, Yo, nigga, I'm about to block you. You would be putting bout ship.
Speaker 1: You're just snitching nigga.
Speaker 5: Out of.
Speaker 1: On getting diamond having as snitch nigga. It's done. Get your man, get your manella, it's over side. It's it.
Speaker 4: Ain't know me without you, brother, It ain't know me without you.
Speaker 1: Bro. Can we please start over? Let me get that and I mean it's in the most heterosexual Okay, we please quick time, Slim. Sorry, I mean I mean and you're playing a game you tear up, man up, you can't tell. I mean, I mean one tier once here you got one teer this motherfucker. I'm sorry. One drive all right, ready, let's make let's let's let's make this fair.
Speaker 6: Okay, playlets, we will play our drinking way we've.
Speaker 1: Been waiting to get. We want to give your flowers.
Speaker 2: We really want to give yous man that because you are one of the funniest people on the planet.
Speaker 1: I could kid you not. I agree, Yes, I agree as well saying I'm not saying that people like, oh he's cocky, blah blah blah. I'll say that. This is what I'll tell you. I tell everybody. I do have a nice resume.
Speaker 5: I've been a part of some iconicatorical things that resonated. Dave told me when he said, do you realize the last thirty years, there's no comedian that can say the top shows, the resident with pop culture, the HBO's the Wire, the Corner, uh uh BMF twenties, That's like nobody did do it, that has done that.
Speaker 1: But I don't pride myself on that. And I tell people all the time, if you became.
Speaker 5: A fan of mine from The Wire, the Corner, Chappelle show, Guy Code, all the Law and Order series, The Fucking Voice, I did on Soul and that show went on to win an Oscar.
Speaker 1: I've been a part of stuff that one. I don't care about that. If he getting a part of that, that's cool.
Speaker 5: I guarantee you if you come see me live in your face stand up, That's where I want to validate who I am, and that's why I want.
Speaker 1: To show you that I'm a bad motherfucker. You're a bad mother up. So I'm gonna go. I'm gonna start off. We didn't tell the rules yet, I tell them the rules. All right. We will give you two choices. Last time I dumped this much, I was on TMZ. I hope that don't happen when I walk up to get ready. We're gonna give you two choices.
Speaker 7: If you pick one, we don't drink, right, But if you say both or neither of them, like you really don't want to answer, then we all drink a shot or whatever.
Speaker 1: So did you get them? Yep? I'm just gonna say yes, these nuts? All right? Go ahead? Bring that ship every five years. What do you do again? So this this is this is a drinking game. That's a drinking game. And so we're going to ask you. You're gonna get asked you two choices? Who know those those? Okay? If you pick one, we don't drink, nobody drinks. We just keep going to the next one. If you don't pick one. But if you don't pick you say both of them.
Speaker 7: You want to be politically corrected, You don't want to answer any of them, then we just all drink.
Speaker 1: Can take a drink right now, goad.
Speaker 7: Let's wait, let's wait, let's wait, wait, and really this is for you anybody that anything, anything, people places or whatever.
Speaker 2: So one million percent, this is probably my favorite question. And that's that's the cocaine section over there.
Speaker 1: You got shot, look because we get shot for Jackson thirty damm. Let's do it. That's our system, the same ship. And then you want him to something else, Dave Chapelle or Eddie Murphy and we could take a shot. You're leading the witness and why I'm gonna take a shot. Why take a shot? And then let's let's explain why you jack drag. We're gonna tell you why.
Speaker 5: Okay, the reason why I want to say that because that question comes up a lot. But it's not fair because we never got to see Eddie Murphy developed into a true, true stand up.
Speaker 1: But he didn't want to, right, but he didn't want to like he didn't, he didn't. That has nothing to do and answer the question. Okay, man, what I'm saying is we never saw him development too.
Speaker 5: Doing six or seven specials. We caught Eddie on stage when he was such a big star. Are not taking away from any of his specials he did. He was such a big star you wanted to be in his presence. You want to be in the presence of a superstar now when you when you and Eddie has even mentioned this, he respects appreciates Dave as a stand up I don't think I don't think Eddie Murphy could have done with Dave Chappelle what Dave Schapelle does. I don't think Dave Spelle could have done what Eddie Murphy does. Eddie Murphy is a global international movie star.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Dave is a star, but he's like a stand up star. It's not even when you ask that question, You're never gonna get the right answer.
Speaker 1: You're never gonna You're never gonna get it. You're never gonna you're gonna get the.
Speaker 5: Right answers because they two different beasts, and a lot of people don't give Eddie enough credit. Yes, he did raw, he did delirious, nerd lyriers, But I don't know how people understand how hard it is to be a box off is draw For all of.
Speaker 1: Those years Dave has made money for people. Eddie has made billions for the industry. So that's an uncon unfair comparison. And they both have different skill sets and both of them are masters at what they do. I ain't gonna lost you. Listen, He's been answering this question for ten years. Drink players, and that's the that is the best, real that's the best. That leads into the next one. Kevin Hart or Chris Rock, I'm gonna be drunk when I finished this. Let's do this. Let's do let's do this ship. I need more right there? Look, oh there you go. What you doing there? Jack? Oh you're poor a little bit, sister. Yeah, that's a lot of and Yo, this is ten years in the making.
Speaker 2: To him, I've been we've been trying to get donell on him.
Speaker 1: And the reason why, let me ask you that.
Speaker 5: The reason why I'm gonna say that because when we do this, they loaded questions because and another thing, uh, comedy is subjective, and then you can't it's hard to compare generational ship. You know what I'm saying now, you're talking about in regard to a word a word Kevin and Chris Rock, as we said words Kevin Penn, Kevin's pen.
Speaker 1: Is not like Chris Rock's pen. Nobody is you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Chris Rock is like I've worked with Chris, I've been on the road with Chris, and I seen how that nigga is like a fucking scientist.
Speaker 1: That nigga got clipboards and cards and everything. He's doing that.
Speaker 5: Kevin Hart does that. But Kevin Hart has a team that does that. Kevin Hart Again, Kevin Hart is a movie star. Chris Rock is not a movie star. Chris Rock is not a movie star. And I guess if you said, if you say to Chris, save you are you gonna let me talk about.
Speaker 1: What I'm say saying what I'm trying to say, fight out the way? They two different, They two different things.
Speaker 5: I guarantee you if you ask Chris Rock what would he rather be a movie star or comedy star, I guarantee you he'd be like this, All I want to do is tell jokes, fucking live my life the way I want or whatever, and just fucking write jokes, good whatever. How hung out with him the other day there was me, Dave and Neil, Me, Me Dave, Chris and Mo Hammer. It was in La Dave was doing a little pop up and I'm in the back of just us. Back there, I was like, God, damn, nigga, look at your life, nigga, this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I said about Chris Rock or Chris Rock. Okay, it was Chris Rock, Dave, Dave Chappelle and me and Mo Ammer. In the conversation, I was like, mo Ammer, Yeah, the he has that, he has a show and what's the next show? Man? That's my man. Heesinian. I'm sorry, he's been d yes us and right and no nothing else in there.
Speaker 5: Ain't no crew bee bitches, ain't none of that dumb ship and we just talking and ship and Chris was like, he said, man, I'm never going to spend a winter in New York.
Speaker 1: He was like, I'm too rich to be in cold.
Speaker 5: Like I'm in a situationigga, I all gotta be freezing in New York when I got a place in Santa Monica. Then we're having a conversation and he's like this, man, I just want to buy. I just want to get properties, like they could say I want to buy some property on.
Speaker 1: The Gold Gold Coast right Australia. And I'm like, man, look at my life.
Speaker 5: I'm in and I'm talking to niggas to talking about buying property overseas. These are niggas. I want to be Jackie. You'll never see me again, nigga we over eating smoke duck and I want to visit niggas right. I think Adam Sandler is about to do some new shit whatever. He's talking about this ship, and I was like, I could tell the only thing he was give a fuck about is just doing stand up, living life as easy as possible and having a good time. You got Chris Rock on that, and then you got Kevin Hart. It's like, I want to make all the money I can right now, and I've worked hard enough where people could say Kevin does just Kevin to that, that nigga that created a brand where he's already passed generational wealth, right for sure, But he's a different He's just a different person. They like, when you do these comparisons, you can't compare because everybody got their own lane.
Speaker 1: And then I would say, even with Kevin.
Speaker 5: Hart, I get defensive when motherfucker's talked about people that I.
Speaker 1: Was in the mud with.
Speaker 5: I get defensive when people talk about people that I saw the grind. I'm not talking about the grind the media saying, I'm not talking about the dumb ass motherfuckers that want to say, well, how did Kevin Heart blow up like this when he was dumb ass shit? I'm gonna tell you. I tell you how Kevin Heart broke blew up the nigga constantly connected with his community. He respected every fan from the first one to the last one. He let people go on that journey with him, and he did some shit. When he came from Philly. He used to go do the nigga rooms and then he do the mainstream rooms. He knew that the nigga room gonna get me some pussy and I get some laughs and whatever. But these other rooms, whether people come to see you, you're gonna get on. Niggas talk all of this shit about keeping reading all this type of shit.
Speaker 1: When I first started, you could have the most gangster room.
Speaker 5: We all hear stories, Club five, five nine, All of these clubs, all of these clubs in the chilling circle. You want to say that produced the best memories and had the best nights.
Speaker 1: But we're the producers. There where the directors, there where the.
Speaker 5: People that's going to give you a shot to be on one of the biggest stages that a comedian can have, the Just for Laff Comedy Festival in Montreal.
Speaker 1: This was a festival.
Speaker 5: You go from nobody knowing you to if you got to write seven minutes, you leaving with a quarter million dollars. A nigga might have never done nothing with you. You asked the question, how did Kevin do that? Because you don't have to be in New York to blow up in LA. Motherfucker's talking. Well, how's that? No, the nigga got noticed in New York, validating in LA. And now here's a situation.
Speaker 1: Let's do some work. And when you start doing these Kevin Hart, Chris Rock, you can't.
Speaker 5: Everybody's on a different lane. But I do know that's more of an interesting engagement conversation to have than that. When I hear motherfuckers talk about.
Speaker 1: When I hear motherfuckers don't want to do this do it? No, I can't talk about it, Okay I'm not. But when I hear motherfuckers be raped legends, when I hear niggas be rape and talk.
Speaker 5: Shit about niggas that you wanted to be let me talk all right, I need my moment nigga. I'm discurbed your eye when it be floating all over the place when I see motherfuckers have any despairing words to say about pioneers and fucking ruffles my ship.
Speaker 1: A motherfucker. If you in this business niggas like niggas like Dave Chappelle, niggas like Martin Lawrence, how dare you ever talk shit about them? Can't.
Speaker 5: When I first started nigga, everybody wanted the audition to be a bartender on Martin Show. I don't give a fuck what you think about Martin. Now, I don't give a fuck what you say.
Speaker 1: He ain't he Ain't you so crazy? No, the nigga is an older nigga.
Speaker 5: If you respect the motherfucking respect what he did for TV at the time that they had niggas.
Speaker 1: Go see a nigga that can't talk. It don't matter.
Speaker 5: Richard Pryor before he passed away, they was rolling the nigga out in the wheelchair and he was shaking.
Speaker 1: I ain't being funny.
Speaker 5: The nigga was shaken, and guess what motherfuckers would do, But you did so. And this I'm not being particular. I don't want to be that gossip.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 5: If you in this business what we do and you talk shit about motherfuckers that paved your way.
Speaker 1: Dave Chappelle singing, Hanley told the.
Speaker 5: One community, the fuck out my face, with everybody getting cast, fuck out my face, Say what you want to say, I'm gonna fuck it.
Speaker 1: I ain't trying to be insulting anything. I stood up for you in comedy. Any niggas they.
Speaker 5: Ever talked shit about them type niggas, And I'm just gonna say like this, and then in the comments, y'all gonna trying to figure ot who it is. It could be a whole bunch of niggas. You are a piece of shit.
Speaker 1: I help you kill all them niggas. You shouldn't let me have that moment. This is why I start fucking with you. Stop a shot, take a shot, Take a shot of me.
Speaker 5: Here, here's the army of that eight niggas watching some more. You talk about me. I'm talking about all three of y'all. I'm telling you, I remember, nigga. I'm from there.
Speaker 1: You know what I remember. Remember. Let me tell you this. I'm sorry, but when niggas talking to me what you went through, I remember having cereal with no murder. Noah, nigga, I had noodles, no back. Can I take the shot with you?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, pancakes, no sell sir, nigga, pea brother, nigga.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you how hard I go. I have pussy with no pictures fig you are no struggle niggahs with no pitches. That's real. That's real, that's hard, that's real, telling you all right. Next one, Richard Prior, Red Fox A yo, just get me drunk. Just it's just doing because I respect everybody you name, I respect. I can't separated.
Speaker 5: And both of them, you said Richard Prye, No, he said Red Fox, Red Fox.
Speaker 1: Both of them, I guess what.
Speaker 5: I respect their story. First off, this is one people don't understand. Richard Pride was always rich Pride. Richer Pride didn't want to be Richard Pryor. Do you know Richard Prye.
Speaker 1: Wanted to be Bill Cosby, So Bill Cosbys them right? Let me tell you.
Speaker 5: That was after both of them had Monterisa. Richard Pryor was a singer, right, Richard Pryor what didn't want to be rich Bryant? He wanted to be Bill Cosby because Bill Cosby was working. Bill Cosby was getting the benches, Bill Cosy doing all that, and Richard was like this, oh shit, he was I mean, I mean, I don't know how he was getting him.
Speaker 1: He was getting you know what I'm saying, like he was getting sleepy bitches. I don't know you he he right?
Speaker 5: And and Bill Cosby was that guy. Richard Prye was still rough around the edges. He was still gritty. And then you know, sometimes when you see the guys that are ahead in this business, you start emulating them. You're like, if this worked for them, it could work for me, right. And then Richard Pryce tried to do that clean chrisp that that clean stuff and didn't worked for him. So he had to find itself again. And then he had to become Richard Pryor. And you only become Richard Pryor. The only way you can become Richer Prior, you got to have a life. You got a life, you have to been through it. And I want to say this, and I'm just just give a shout out. And everybody's been talking about everybody's been talking about who could uh play Richard Pryor?
Speaker 1: Right? And to my understanding, it got close to it was going to go in production. It didn't happen. Marlon Wayin's they even leaked audition. He did Marlin Lank, Marlin, Marlon wains Bandit.
Speaker 5: But of this generation right now, and it's of my opinion that the only person that could play Richard Pryor is Mike Epps. The only person I've seen when Mike Epps got close to doing that role, and you know, he embodied it.
Speaker 1: I saw him in his stand up. The nigga here was growing and I would see him.
Speaker 5: His stand up and I could see he was working on something and I was like, oh shit, this nigga gonna kill it.
Speaker 1: The mannerisms did everything.
Speaker 5: But more importantly, a lot of times the best actor, the way you connect is when you shared similarities in the life, and Mike has been public on his struggles and the things that he's done. He's very transparent about it. He just did his special delusional and I called him personally and said, man, that was what that was a piece of art. I said, you did this shit brouh. I've known him for thirty plus years. We used to jump turnstiles together in New Yorker. Shit right prior to the Nigga, I said, man, that's with so much growth, so much evolution, I'm going to give him his flies right now, so much evolution.
Speaker 1: I said, the way you did that set, you started to.
Speaker 5: Begin it, Joki joki joki joking, and I'm asking myself, well, why is this special called delusional? And then once he got through that first half of his special and then when he started connecting and he was talking about his life, the people that helped him, the people that did everything, that's when I said, that motherfucker is the ship and I think that that dude could fucking kill that ball.
Speaker 1: Let's give all right, good Martin Lawrence or Damon Waynes, Okay, let me.
Speaker 5: I'm been telling these stories so much. I don't understand what's in comparison. When you say funny, what is it?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 7: It's really whatever the criteria. You might could be someone that's just you happen to be closer with. There could be someone that you think it's funnier.
Speaker 1: So what was that?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 7: Who did you say, Martin Lawrence or Damon Waynes. There's no specific criterias whatever personal to you.
Speaker 5: What's I'm gonna have to do again. I love both of them and the reason why I love him for different reasons. Damon Waynas came from a family of just legends, so much, legends, so much con so much, uh so much, uh just they were just a great family. But then there was a moment when fucking Marlin was that guy you And that's when specials were specials. You couldn't wait for Martin Lawrence Marlon Wayane's situation. And then Martin came at this young, big ear motherfucker while you know what he's talking about do. They both made an impact on comedy at different times. And Martin Lawrence like Martin Lawrence. I tell you one of the things that made me think about doing comedy. I remember I was in Maryland, right, and I wasn't even the Communion at the time, right, And I had this check over my apartment and we was watching HBO, right, and they said, back in the day when HBO.
Speaker 1: So pranos, it was like you was like this, right, and they said give it up. They said, Martin Lawnce is special. Right.
Speaker 5: It's a uh Martin Lawrence. Crowd goes crazy, Martin Lord, this would fuck me.
Speaker 1: Martin Law's first joke he said, give it up for a brother making money the right way. He said, when you making money the right way, you could.
Speaker 5: Tell your lady shit like shut the fuck up. She'll shut up too. She'd be like you so crazy. For twenty years of my career, I was like, nigga, you give me my flowers eating fried sugar.
Speaker 1: Wuck up? Fuck yo, yo, nigga, And you ain't cutting or nothing. Nigga, you eat your fried nigger right in front of my story. Nigga. This nigga just said.
Speaker 5: This nigga just said, share it with the what of the greatest moment of your career and then you just pull out a.
Speaker 1: Three piece and worst you don't even offer a nigga nothing. So God damn, that's what you waited ten years to each.
Speaker 5: Chicken in front of me, yo, he said, Man, ten years, I wanted to order three pieces.
Speaker 8: Right in front of you with a nigga with a diamond high nigga.
Speaker 1: Yah. Martin Lloyance.
Speaker 5: This is when I said to myself, this dude is different and it inspired me because Martin Lawns didn't have the greatest jokes or anything, but he just had this energy that resonated with everybody when I saw that, I was in the bed with his chicken and I got up and I was like, this motherfucker is shit, And it kind of inspired me to say, you know what, maybe this could be the.
Speaker 1: Journey because it wasn't nothing special.
Speaker 5: It was just like you when you watch Martin, you saw just like a regular dude like round Away having a fucking good time.
Speaker 1: But let's go to the next one. JB Smooth or Phase on Love.
Speaker 5: I like that JB smooth, JB Smooth, JB Smooth, JB smooth so much five.
Speaker 1: Times I don't even say dieline, diyline, diyline, diylne.
Speaker 5: JB Smooth over Phase on Love. And the reason why I'll say that because there's a lot of one thing. I reason why I'll say that because it's motherfucker's that's continuing to do comedy.
Speaker 1: It's motherfuckers that's continuing to grow. It's motherfuckers continue to work in the craft, and it is motherfuckers just sit back like serpents and shit and just wait just to talk shit about somebody and just to say this person is that person and it ain't doing nothing so and that I usually try to.
Speaker 5: Say the difference in everything but JB. Smooth one thousand percent over Phase on love.
Speaker 1: Mike Ypster, Chris Tucker.
Speaker 5: I both respect both of them for different reasons. But this is the thing about both of them. Both of them that were they were, they were more stars, you know what I'm saying. Mike Epps and Chris Tucker for their generations, they represented that hot comedian at the moment, especially with the franchise of Fridays.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Both they they come from the same shit. But Mike has been more consistent with stand up and Chris is just kind of just chilling, go get money whenever it feels like it.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, if you think if Mike Epps had did the first Friday it still had that same impact.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the reason why because the reason why I feel like that it wasn't. It wasn't the fact that they was doing something new was bigger than who they put in that slot. The fact that they was doing black independent filmmaking. You could have been smoking.
Speaker 1: Me. Don't get caught up the point I'm making it. The point I'm making the point I'm making what they so was the story.
Speaker 4: So you saying that if I was smoking, the ship would have popped offing with it.
Speaker 5: No, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is you would have had the platform to be smoky. You would had the platform to showcase whatever it is first off, because it's a first of its kind, and not like that, it's que dabbling into something else music.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, that wasn't That wasn't designed franchise.
Speaker 5: It's a franchise that wasn't designed to win. That was designed for ice.
Speaker 1: Cube to look like Nigga. Get back in the booth, right, right, it was designed to fail. One of its kind doing something that was designed to fail. But you're talking about from the industry standpoint. The no, no, no, industry, the industry, right, we don't want to say anything about this. What is this? They don't understand that. But the thing was, they knew their market. They knew who was going to watch it.
Speaker 5: They knew same thing with Deaf Comedy Jam, which made Deaf Comedy Jam so dope. Shout out to Russell Simmons, Shout out to stand Latham, Shout out to Bob Summer.
Speaker 1: What made it?
Speaker 5: It came from a desire to do something else. It came from we don't have another outlet. Depth Jem came from. There's this underground circuit of black comics, this culture that's busting right now, but we don't have a platform to showcase it. They was putting a nigga on David Letterman every two years. We knew that we had a joint, so they knew they had the idea. Now, all we got to do if we're passionate about this idea we know is gonna work, just give us the platform for everybody to see it, and we'll show you what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: And that's what happened with that.
Speaker 5: And Noida said earlier about what show made you want to come home or whatever? That was Depth Jam, Depth Jam. It was like twelve midnight. At twelve midnight, you had to be there. I don't know if I remember.
Speaker 1: One of the for the run of Death Jam, one of the best things was was New Year's Eve because they would run a Depth nobody was doing marathons, they would running Death Jam Marathon. It started at twelve midnight and you will watch it.
Speaker 5: And I'm telling you, for whatever people thought of what I did on Death Jam, I remember I came my episode that I did with some more, JB Anthony and what else Jay Anthony Brown some More? And why you're the one man Riot. I don't even know if he's doing comed anymore. Somebody said, yo, you was on the New Year's Eve special. I was the first comedy to come out of that gate.
Speaker 1: That meant a lot to me.
Speaker 4: Well, hold on you, you got a touch by an Angel story. Wow, Mike Effs, I'm not sorry. Michael Blacks And yeah he was episode.
Speaker 1: I tell him all the time.
Speaker 5: Well when I tell him all the time, Deaf common Jam, when you did deaf common Jam. That's why when I see the success Mike, Mike Blacks has right now depth Jammy used to be four comedians with tape. One comedian was gonna get cut, don't matter it was funny or not. They had to make a choice these three out of four. And I was a very young comic at the time. I didn't know anything about being on TV whatever. And I had a set. I talked about fat tyone still on my bike as a kid. The story used to rip from when I first started. It was a very story, good story, childhood bully. But this was a time when Motherfucker's was doing one or two jokes getting stand innovation and you fucking.
Speaker 1: Rich that you rich.
Speaker 5: The next day, so I did my set and I wasn't the strongest act on that show. I was funny, I wasn't the strongest act. Michael Blason went on and Michael Blackson the last comic that went on. He completely demolished this audience. Yo you now, next day he was going to be on the level of I Ain't scared of you, motherfuckers. It was one of those sets that would change your life, destroyed.
Speaker 1: It and the nigga got greedy. He went for the encore encore and he used to do this joke.
Speaker 5: He had this prosthetic penis in his pants, right, he said, it's something to this effect. He said, I'm African. You know what they said, Africans, we have a big d right, everybody go up crazy. Oh to ask the boys going crazy? They go, ah, I'm like, nigga leave, nigga leave, you got it And they said, you went to see my big my African deck. He pulled out a prosthetic dick about this long. Crazy crowd went crazy. It was crazy, but this was HBO was like, just y'all go home. Y'all go to yo.
Speaker 1: He put.
Speaker 5: That than real sex. Yeah, that motherfucker did that. And it was just like he ripped so hard that they had to cut it out.
Speaker 1: And this is what the time was.
Speaker 5: At that time, all of us was only probably doing comedy for a year max a year and a half, and all you want to do is be on death comedy Jam.
Speaker 1: And that what I really appreaching about what my dea was. That could have been a blow to anybody, but he kept on with his brand and everything. And now you know, he getting three bitches pregnant. A hey, come on.
Speaker 7: And shout out to Kick Capri who used to spend on death Comedy Jam. I used to, oh, yeah, that's an inspiring DJ coming up. I was always watching for.
Speaker 1: Him, so many, so many.
Speaker 5: It's interesting if you look at that, you look at the history of it and everything. It's so interesting because there's not a lot of people from that generation are still doing it right. That's why when people talk about, you know, like everybody wants to use o g oh head, it's okay, but not to be people that can't say they've been through three generations and still doing it and still having fun with it and still making it lucrative.
Speaker 9: Yep, all right, they got to get over that, all right, Berg Kushner or Tony Hinchcliff Cliff shirtcht Off Berg Kreischer.
Speaker 1: And the reason why I say that because I want to kill Tony. I said, what you did, y'all want to kill will fuck you? Fuck you?
Speaker 10: That was.
Speaker 1: That was y'all give me that was a mistake. Well, let me tell you that was all you man. Let me tell you.
Speaker 5: He knows the history of it. What I will say, I say I said for kill Tony. But what I will say kill Tony is like the equivalent. It's like the White Death Jam. The reason why I say that, it's a platform that you can get on. He's got he built the audience checking for him. Cam Patterson. Yeah, I don't say he came from kill Tony. So it's but but it's a platform. It's the biggest YouTube comedy show out But yeah, I was just on the other day. But you know, it's not a friendly brand. It's all nasty negative. This is what kill Tony niggas are.
Speaker 1: The comedy niggas kill Tony is that they niggas that want to be comedians don't got the heart to do it and then they get on their keyboard and they just be like, yeah, unhitched. They love that type ship. They have the most potential to be school shooters or pedophiles. No, I'm just telling the shoot I'm just telling the truth.
Speaker 5: They're gonna either be a school shooter, a pedophile, or kill themselves.
Speaker 1: Son. No, I'm not being a funny son. Tell me the niggas that like that show. They want to jerk. Yeah, they like this, Yeah, I'll kill you. Love your mom. They're like this, fuck you mom, You're not my mom. But I gotta know did you know that what needle was a man? Woman?
Speaker 5: Let me tell you a story. So if you don't know the stories, I'm doing the show and they have this blucket poll, they pell people out. They come out there and tell Joe's right, so you don't know who it could be. They give me from anywhere? Right, So an image I'm going to say this, an image walks out right and where I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: From image, but an avatar? Yo, say what the image was? Okay? What trans Okay? This what it was? I was using by peripheral I'm telling the stories free e se right. So the nigga bits.
Speaker 5: Walk out, So I'm looking from my side. I'm not I'm not looking directly at him.
Speaker 4: Ship nigg.
Speaker 1: The sugar, the sugar is.
Speaker 5: Over there, yeah, and I'm not looking at the sugar right because I'm just using this part of my house.
Speaker 1: Let me tell the story. So I'm looking Schniggers come out, Yeah, snigger come.
Speaker 5: Out totally over there, like, Okay, this nigga is here, right, so I'm not really looking at the snigger. Right this snigger, this sh nigga start singing a song.
Speaker 1: Mind you, the ot is over there right, this this sh nigga started singing a song. He was like, by yours in Christ, we will, we will praise you. This schnigger was making the gospel song, right she ship crazy shim. Google it, nigga, don't believe me. Google it. Niggas here.
Speaker 5: So this niggas up there like and this nigga, I'm not. I'm using my periphial, so I don't really know what the nigga looked like, right, This nigga.
Speaker 8: Looked like exactly, but look do it from the side, use your peripheral, nigga.
Speaker 1: I saw it like on his eye on that side of his eye. That's what I saw. Let me tell you. So, I see this nigga right here, right, this nigga right here right.
Speaker 5: So they started singing a song and I had a couple of these right so, and I'm saying, because you know they say they usually say niggas are fun anything, right, So the joke I'm trying to make, right, I said.
Speaker 1: You know what a black man say a song like this? This is what I said.
Speaker 5: This when I fucked up, sir, I said, I said this when they got me with, I said, I said, I got a song, and this is what I said. I said, I represent black people in America. Right when I say now I'm trying to get flying sing I said.
Speaker 1: We well we will fuck you. Fuck you, That's what I'm saying. And I was like, yeah, nigga.
Speaker 5: And then Tony said, yeah, that's interesting until you find out why.
Speaker 1: Nita is a man. I was like, oh, I missed smoke about the snigger. So now I can't say nothing. I can't do it. So that's what you talk about, Wanita. They talking about You ain't know that was you ain't know that was a nigga, bitch. I'm gonna tell you O staugh. Niggas, look at me, Man, cut it if you want to cut it, nigga. But I said, niggas like this, Niggas like niggas was gonna called me like this. You ain't know that was a nigga, bitchy nigga. That was the other nigga. Bigs have the sea in my life? Why me cutting shit? Nigga? We talking and I'm trying to tell y'all about Juana. Tell us about Man. Well happened with Janina was they made jokes. They was like, how do you do that? That? No, no, I said, nigga. I live in the Midwest. I know thissiness. That really looked like jan Yeah, that's the chicks.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 1: Wanita is a strong three bro. It's real. It's real, bron happen in a hobby lobby in the Midwest. Is getting the niggas. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm telling you what wou welcome to.
Speaker 5: The one that welcome is Waneda get up her hands around smother covered dicey chuck. Yeah, Yes, smother covered dice chunk the top waffle house.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker. Do you know what I think? I said, we can do this, and I know we played the game. Were not the game. No, we're not done the game.
Speaker 5: No, we play the game. What I'm telling you like this is I want to say moving forward to commers, have a go. It's all subjective, of course, and this the thing about is what perception you have of that person. Everybody that you named on that list I could talk about. I could praise them, or I could shoot on them. Now, for the most part, everybody in the list I praised because they made the list.
Speaker 1: We prefer praising people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know this is not.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up. The roses the same ship that this bigga game rose boy, that's what we're gonna give. I'm gonna give you your Rosna, give you more. There's more on our list. We halfway through. Halfway bro.
Speaker 5: God yo, you know they called me the crash our king nigga.
Speaker 1: I might leave.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 1: You called me doing the pandemic. Yeah, we did. You call it. I know how you don't understand. Let me say this to do it again what you do.
Speaker 5: Let me say this, this is what I killed Tony was an example that mother Bucks had something. I'm gonna tell you example. What you guys did kill Tony was at the ship popping. All of a sudden, everything shut down. You can't do it like you normally do. Niggas don't know how. Niggas was scrambling to.
Speaker 1: Do a show, y'all. Niggas ship was fire and all of a sudden, niggas computers came to see like like the niggas telling Joe's like man at he Jo thing like this this yr ship ship, y'all niggas went, it was passing and we was cool to be like we wanna handle that the post bigger tip it up with a clap him. I think you should have said this ship yeah, give me a nigga.
Speaker 11: Nigga, Joe, y'all ban, I want some tequila, mister Les, I want yo.
Speaker 1: Let me say this. I want to do this toes, to everybody. I want some tequila with no look, bro, I ain't gonna lie to you. You know, niggas gonna say, Donnie, you was fucked up. Nigga. Yeah, change the name if you don't want me to drink. You wanna drink? Says yes, And guess what my plan was to get lit? You you got so nigga, don't even get sucked up no more. You having vegans up here now, niggas doing smoothies and ship. Yeah, you got niggas eating hockey balls. What's that ship? Hokey ain't see I see you get him a drink? Coop? Where's dat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what the Monday go down?
Speaker 5: Now? Bro?
Speaker 1: He good? Ain't your eyes fucking me up?
Speaker 8: Look at the bleeding one shut. I know he got two eyes, one from Brentwood and the other one for cop.
Speaker 1: The nigga this the you got Beef with his old eyes and sh nigga, what y'all doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: All eyes on? Beef's got a weed son, all right, that's this we look. Check this out. It's a new Joe. And then talk to watch this, yo, watch this.
Speaker 2: Walking around?
Speaker 1: This white man looks py talk yo? Can we do this? Who can roll? Right here? We got can you roll? Somebody gets yo? But yo, yo, open it up. Nigga opened up. You gotta listen to it. I got hurt. I got some Mike Tyson too, nigga, you yeah, I got Mike Tyson, got hurt.
Speaker 2: BBoy, We got somebody, can't We got everyone smelling pussy.
Speaker 1: Talking about she got an instant that it's not awkward. She don't know she met cool.
Speaker 5: She but no, I'm saying but like you said, she has an insect and the name of the insult was pussy about I was pussy.
Speaker 1: I want to smell. Yeah, we are very aware. Did you smell him pussy smell? I don't want to.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: It ain't disrespectful. You just you just want to wipe somebody. Ass so yo, I can't even look at your face knowing you wiped another nigga ass man. I don't give who he is. I just know he missed the mark. I don't give a nigga. You did this? Nigga? Yo? Yo? Yo? Did you do? Did you do like you? Did you go back? Are you with back? We gotta go.
Speaker 5: That's what you did?
Speaker 1: Just that nigga missed him out? White? White? Do you come ony man? No? You wet wife? So you just dry to depend? Now white use wet wives? Do white? Wait? Wait? I have you don't swipe this nigga?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I had too? Oh man, last question? So now we gotta we gotta timbo. We can't temple deaf comedy jammer in living color. I've been drinking. I might as well keep going. Let's go.
Speaker 5: They both marked a part in history where now we can talk to him. They could not have coexisted together. They had to be a time lapse between one.
Speaker 1: To the other.
Speaker 5: They never would have coexisted together because you probably wouldn't have heard about either one of them. So both of them are iconic. Both of them represents something in a moment of time, and the moment time you couldn't fuck with neither one of them. They both barriers. Fucking in Living Color. The reason why you get to see motherfucking Kendrick Lamar at the super Bowl, the reason why you get to see Bad Bunny at the super Bowl, the reason why you wonder who's going to next perform the next super Bowl? Because when the halftime, shit wasn't nothing, and Living Colors said, this why these nigga's so gangs. That's why I can't compare them to anybody else. They're standing the all merit.
Speaker 1: They were the first one that said, we going up against the halftime nigga, We're going to halftime show.
Speaker 5: Y'all tune in over here. And they killed him. And guess what happened next year, Michael Jackson nigga. And here's the thing, it's so easy for us to try to pin each other against.
Speaker 1: But everybody that you mentioned, everything you said had a moment in time. Man, how off to do a nigga get to have a moment in time?
Speaker 5: The y ns to tell you? And I got a problem with y ns too. You know what I'm gonna start doing the yns. It's is my camera.
Speaker 1: This is my camera. You y your niggas? Can I say the really ship? I want to say? Yo? Can I get a clock before I say that? It's an old niggas talking to a y n You nigga, if you keep fucking with me, if you.
Speaker 5: Keep talking about I'm not relevant. If you keep talking about this ship? Why an't you know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: To you niggas.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna start fucking y'all. Mother's nigga, he said, are mothers?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 1: In? Why? Why? In? Remember your mother is a fan? Say what you did? Slow down? I see what you did. I guarantee you niggas don't want to talk now? Yeah, I bet you shut the fuck up now, nigga, you want to see receipts? Why your mom's in my DM? Bitch asked nigga kill you. Patricia O'Neil or Robin Harris that right now, you heard what I said. I know we're gonna keep answering this question. You heard what I said, Nigga, keep playing. Okay, what was the question? Patrisea O'Neil or Robin Harris.
Speaker 5: Robin Harris, respect for both of them, but Robin Harris. If I say, people ask me, do you think you m let anybody's style, and you close anybody style anybody's style, I thought I'd.
Speaker 1: Be close to us. Robin Harris.
Speaker 5: The reason I say that Robin Harris a storyteller. He could a had joke, He could fucking tell a story.
Speaker 1: He was everything. Another fun fact they don't know about Robin Harrison.
Speaker 5: Robin Harrison was supposed to be the original host of Death Comedy Jam Really yeah, and his untimely death, Martin was right back there, bubblin Robin Harris from the Comedy Act Theater in LA.
Speaker 1: That was the style. If you think about deaf comic Jeff, you know the history of Robin Harris, you'll.
Speaker 5: Know that was his element. Talk on people, bring next person on. He's supposed to have a person didn't have. He passed away.
Speaker 1: Martin lawrens So in regard to that Robin Harris reminds me of everybody has somebody in the family, right that when you go to the family union, everybody know the story, but it's only one person you want to hear tell a story. And that's what Robin Harris was. That that was fantastic, delirious.
Speaker 5: They're the same thing, same person and they both If you think about it, this is how much in a moment, delirious and raw was and how much comedy has evolved in the things that you could say the things you couldn't say In that moment.
Speaker 1: Delious and raw.
Speaker 5: It was just like you could say whatever you want right if you play delious in raw to a person right now, they'd be like, oh my god. And that moment wasn't nothing fucked with it. It was groundbreaking, it was timeings and it was for that.
Speaker 1: Moment generational special YEP, John Candor, Sam Kinison, Sam Kennison. Sam Kinnison was a beast.
Speaker 5: Sam Kennedyson was a dark person that you know what everybody talk about mental health and everything Sam Kinnison was.
Speaker 1: He was exploring mental health in front of his audience every time. I'm still here, you Carrier, Bill Burr, Bill Burr and Bill Bert Bill Burr. I've seen Bill Berr go from on tour me and Charlie doing the I'm Rich Bitch tour. I've seen Bill Berry go from probably like an eight hundred dollars a week in headliner two that could pack on arena anywhere in the world. So Bill Burr anywhere in the world. Robin Williams is George Carlin, George Colin.
Speaker 5: Robin Williams was I mean George Colin when he put it like this, Robin Williams was the acting to performing. George Colin was a pearist and Robin wim and some people. Robin Williams, some people's eyes, was a thief, but the most notorious thief. You can have a nigga can steal your joke and telling the barbershop or bowling alley, and then a nigga can tell still your joke to make a movie or a TV show. The thing that people really hated about Robin Williams is that as funny as he was, he wasn't the most penned craftsman dude. But if he got a hold of your shit, he was going to eat it up. And he just was a fucking was a star, so you're picking no, no, I'm sorry, I'm not sorry. I meant to continue that. But people that know, they know that Robin Williams was a gimmick. He knew how to go do an audition and like that, he knew and you could tell he was a gimmick because ain't no way you're gonna be that happy.
Speaker 1: And didn't kill yourself, right right right, I see what you mean by I mean, you know, fuck, I ain't there.
Speaker 7: You fucked me up like you don't even mean gimmicking negative that he wasn't his true self.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, he showed y'all and then the nigga killed himself. But George Carlin was a purist. George Colin probably one of the only white guys in the neighborhood that could suck a black chake if he wanted to. He resonated with everybody and when you had to do, when you took the time to know who he was, how deep it was he George Carlin is a guy that every time you watch him, he'll get funnier and funnier and funnier.
Speaker 1: And the ship that he said in his specials resonates today more than every Yeah, he's like that.
Speaker 5: You know what, I would put joy first car. Bill Burr has that type of energy. People ever remember Bill Burr the same what even remember George.
Speaker 1: Carlon All right now some hip hop ship jay Z or Big Daddy Can.
Speaker 5: That's a tough one, man, because I never fucking uh uh got no pussy like off of figure out be jay Z.
Speaker 10: But I never wanted to be j C. So I wanted to be Big Daddy Kane saying that real nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, y'all, but Big Daddy Kine got the type of pussy I wanted. So he bitch is like bign might have liked you move like dog's get niggas mentioned. That's what it is. Mob deeper clips mob deep. Nah.
Speaker 5: I gotta take mob people off because I think one of my girlfriends said she could have fucked them nigga, because she did.
Speaker 1: Taking them off the listen.
Speaker 5: Toupac Nigga dismiss used to tell me all the time, you know I could have sucked Tupac.
Speaker 7: Cat Williams and Jamie Foxx Jamie Foxx curb your enthusiasm or sin Phil.
Speaker 5: Curbed enthusiasm because Curby enthusiasm was breakaway with something.
Speaker 1: Both of them.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, I'm gonna saying because they had my nigga JB smooth water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last one tell them the last one loyalty or lord know what, respect.
Speaker 5: I don't funk about this goddamn show. A nigga came up, This bucky ain't fried chicken.
Speaker 1: Nigga fucked by me. This nigga put his good ie here just to fuck with me.
Speaker 5: And then I threatened to fuck why your niggas and y'all say, y'all gave me roses. Nigga pissed the ship of my ROAs. So in true tradition, I have a crash out kid. I don't give a fuck about this show. Book me another time.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I'm out.
Speaker 7: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj e FN.
Speaker 1: Listen to Drink Champs on.
Speaker 7: Apple, podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by yours truly, dj e FN and n O r E.
Speaker 1: Please make sure to follow us on all our socials.
Speaker 7: That's at Drink Champs across all platforms at the Real Noriagon, ig at Noriaga on Twitter, Mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com