Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: Have we done our stock over there lunchbox?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm so confused.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's not how we start once we put in all this money. No no, yes, it's yes, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: What I mean by confused is you tried to explain something to me the other day and it makes no sense. Your your logic is flawed. So the split happened with the video. So we went from having four shares, so now we have forty.
Speaker 2: Shares, correct, but the same exact value, right.
Speaker 3: So why did we buy it when it was one thousand dollars apiece? So like, right now you can get it for that, like if you buy it for a hundred right now, it's one hundred dollars a piece, one hundred and twenty two dollars per share. So why didn't we just wait and buy it for one hundred and twenty two dollars a share.
Speaker 2: Because you're not getting the same amount. You're getting a tenth at one hundred and twenty two dollars a share.
Speaker 3: I bought it. If I bought one hundred and twenty one dollars, i'd get a full share.
Speaker 2: Yes, but a share is now valued at a tenth of what it was. Then it would be like if I have a piece of bread and this piece of bread. You could buy all of this and it's one piece of bread. Or I could split the bread into ten pieces and now each of them are considered one piece of bread. You could buy one of the ten and that's a full piece of bread. But it's not near as big as it was when it was all together. It's not value the same as one whole piece of bread. All they did was split it into more so it could there would be more shares that existed, but we didn't that you all bought they got split. We didn't. Yes, we didn't gain or lose any value right at all, But I mean you should have more. We would have waited and just bought it at one hundred dollars. We would have not had near as much in the video. We would haved one tenth of what we have. Now, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: I don't understand how that's because we'd still have forty.
Speaker 2: Shares, but the shares don't matter. They split it and each share is worth way less.
Speaker 3: Now, then why would we want it to split?
Speaker 2: They wanted to split so they can have more shares to be able to sell and move around. It affected us in no way whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm sort of having here.
Speaker 3: No, no, I know, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like he went over the other day, but then we talked about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no, but then we went over it.
Speaker 2: But he's like, your logic is fault. It's not my logic, just how it works.
Speaker 3: Because I'm like, I, what are we up today?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Overall thirty nine dollars and twenty eight cents overall?
Speaker 2: So is the video is all of our money? And finally, yeah, it's in logon when you look to make sure we are up nine hundred and twelve dollars on the video overall overall, you guys are since we put it in or since total return in total return logan, what do you see there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have forty shares. Our market value is four thousand, eight hundred and seventy five dollars. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: It's how much? Okay, but hold not say it again. I'm working value his.
Speaker 3: Way four eight hundred and seventy two dollars.
Speaker 2: So now we have a couple options here. You can I don't know how much we've put in to Navidia thirty six hundred, I know we did all together and then some others.
Speaker 3: Well, we've made nine hundred and seven dollars, so just do.
Speaker 2: That, okay, And so how much what do we have now? Let's say nine.
Speaker 3: Hundred bucks, so thirty nine hundred bucks what we put in.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we could take nine hundred so how I don't know that. Write the numbers down. Forty nine hundred and thirty nine.
Speaker 3: That we put in is thirty nine hundred.
Speaker 2: Okay, we put in thirty nine. But how much we have now?
Speaker 3: Forty eight sixty eight, So.
Speaker 2: We've made nine hundred, right.
Speaker 3: We've made nine hundred and three dollars.
Speaker 2: We could take that nine hundred out as profit and do what then we still have another four thousand sitting in there. We could start to chip some profit away.
Speaker 5: That sounds nice, Eddy, I'm just I'm an outsider man, like all our listeners, just me and the listeners listening to you guys make money?
Speaker 4: Oh, we can this sort of the long game.
Speaker 2: I don't think what stocks really is ever a long game? Really? Why unless you're buying big for sure? Apple, Well we are big.
Speaker 3: This is the biggest company in the world right now.
Speaker 2: I think you mean it is the the company that's growing the fastest. I don't think it's the biggest in the world.
Speaker 3: It's valued more than Amazon and Google together, is what I said.
Speaker 2: No, I think that guy said that if it were to go ten times its values. What the question was, I don't know. Navidia is not the largest company in the world. It is not second largest either. At its growth now it is the third. I'm looking at it here.
Speaker 3: Well, you may have different facts than me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm moving off this. So we've made nine hundred bucks so far, so we're just gonna sit and let the money go up or down. We don't want to take any out and go and start chipping away.
Speaker 4: I don't right now, do you you got well?
Speaker 3: Okay? Sorry, Navidia is worth more than Amazon and Tesla combined. Sorry, ok I had that wrong.
Speaker 4: Okay, But Bobby, so if we take that out, we each get three hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: And then we have no, no, no, we don't have to do it.
Speaker 3: But then what But my question is, so I would have to sell shares of the video to get that money, or I'd just say, hey, I want that nine hundred profit back.
Speaker 2: Who would you say that to?
Speaker 6: I don't know, mister Robin Hood.
Speaker 2: You would sell like, for example, I got online. I just sold some stuff.
Speaker 3: You did you sold your in the video? Or did you buy more?
Speaker 2: I did not buy more. But I had something called Ali Baba.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just bought it one day, a lamp, and I just sold it. And now I have that money so I can put it in my account or I can rebuy.
Speaker 4: Why did you decide to sell?
Speaker 2: It was red and it was down like sixty bucks, like I bought some Peloton and it sucks.
Speaker 3: That fall apart.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, it's it's big time. I bought it, not today, I bought a long time ago.
Speaker 4: Do you think it'll revive it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It sucks. It's lost eighty percent since I bought it.
Speaker 6: That's why you need to cash out now for a little bit.
Speaker 3: No, guys, my my sixty two analysts that I talked to.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Are they people that are like writing a column that you'reating right now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ninety percent of them say bye.
Speaker 2: Right, so but you can you can?
Speaker 3: So should we put some more money.
Speaker 2: Good. No, no, you guys are playing with fire. But no, no, you're just going straight all or nothing. You want to lose it all. There's no number for you though that you don't want to pull it out.
Speaker 3: I did ten thousand, but we're almost to a thousand profit if we can get to ten thousand.
Speaker 2: But you said ten thousand a share.
Speaker 3: Well, now, because they split, I didn't know it was going to split. That was before I knew it was gonna split. Okay, so do you guys want to put three hundred each? Ye, and we get like nine more shares.
Speaker 2: No, I'm good. You don't have to do it per share either digitally like we're doing, because you can just buy a tenth of a share you put fifty bucks in, so you don't really have to go full share for to be effective. Anyway, I'm moving off this. I did buy some game stop over the weekend because someone.
Speaker 3: On Instagram told me we should. I should get on.
Speaker 2: That, but don't because Kitty was the kittie I was back. Watched the movie. Yes, good, he's back, but he was also showing how some of these stocks dump with just code words and keywords and algorithms, and as he was talking about it. That was like bottoming out. First time he's been back since then. So I was like, oh, le's see what happened. So I bought a little bit, okay, but just barely a little bit. Yeah, his name is Broring Kitty.
Speaker 5: That movie's good and he was moving the market based on little things that he was doing.
Speaker 2: No, he was just talking about it, and it's like everybody that's by it. So they all did. And it was a company that's falling apart, and everybody was just kind of waiting when do we sell? When do we sell? And it just kept growing, growing, growing, growing growing. You can watch the movie. It's called Dumb Money. A couple questions here from the card box. Rapper Maclamore teamed up with which producer for the hit single thrift Shop, released in twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, yeah, his name was god Storch.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, it's not I know it's not him.
Speaker 3: That was a joke.
Speaker 2: It didn't feel very joking about.
Speaker 3: Liked it.
Speaker 2: Uh. Rapper Maclamore teamed up with which producer?
Speaker 6: Gosh it was on the song?
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you have a hint?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, what's the first letter of his name? Well, nobody gets it. I can give you hints, but nobody gets this way. It starts with the R correct. Ryan Lewis, Yeah, that's okay. Which West Coast American rapper had hits including who am I? What's my name? And Jen and.
Speaker 6: Juice Eddie Eddie Snoop?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 2: Who does Whitney Houston want to dance with Eddie?
Speaker 4: Somebody?
Speaker 6: Somebody?
Speaker 2: Well, we didn't say name, so Amy, you get that one that I know, But we didn't say buzzing with your name. That's what we always do, you said, Snoop. I think the time before that saying your name, I said, Eddie Snoop. Not sure, I said, Eddie. You guys wonder one. You can say your name now, But we never declared that as a rule. Okay, I'm sorry. If there's one thing I am, it's fair. What looks like a lady? Correct? According to Aerosmith, what's the real name.
Speaker 6: Eddie slim Shady?
Speaker 2: Incorrect? What's the real name of Canadian singer The Weekend? Oh oh, go ahead, go ahead ahead.
Speaker 3: You didn't ever you didn't know your name?
Speaker 2: He didn't go Mark Jones and correct, Amy, you get to guess here? Is it a August test Fay b Aubrey test fay or ce able test fay al correct. Amy takes the lead.
Speaker 3: At least you're tired, Eddie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I got to you didn't I got to dude, Yeah, Udell. Good for you, buddy. Thanks. I can be convinced. If there's one thing I am just like that, I got too. Okay, I believe you. Alex James, the bass guitarist from Blur, turn to what profession after the band split? Blur has a song wool lunchbox preacher incorrect? Was he a just wait for the multiple choice. Was he a a butcher, be a cheese farmer or see a milkman Eddie, Eddie, he's a butcher incorrect?
Speaker 4: Okay, he is a milk farmer person whatever.
Speaker 2: The milkman incorrect?
Speaker 4: Cheese farmer all right, technically milk.
Speaker 2: Let's keep going. I don't have any of the cheese. Later, Ray play your voicemall the third one please.
Speaker 7: Hey, Bobby, I was listening to the podcast and you said to go over and rate it, So I go over to Spotify to rate it, and Spotify is trying to do you dirty. When I have five stars selected, it will not let me submit it. When I take away one of the stars to submit button comes up, so at this time I'm not rating it, gonna pick a pause. Why y'all check on that?
Speaker 2: Let me know, thank Spotify, that's funny. Let me go try that.
Speaker 6: Spotify was like, we won't let him have five stars.
Speaker 2: I can't do it, not our guy. Let's see here, that's messed up. Bobby Bone Show. It's got a well we have a four point nine rating.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because we can only go four point nine.
Speaker 2: I mean, but let's see how do I rate this though?
Speaker 3: Go to the three little dots on.
Speaker 2: The main Welcome to Unfiltered the JBO Podcast. What the crap is?
Speaker 6: That sounds cool?
Speaker 2: One minute? There's some weird trailer up on our type. I hate when they put stuff up on our It drives me crazy. I just want to punch a hole in the wall when they put random crap on our feed. I put enough random crap on our feed. And here's one classic replay.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. I was getting a link for my podcast this weekend to share and I went and I was like, oh, what's this episode I did? And I'm like, I don't recognize this title? And I was like, oh, oh, right, show mine.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me try here right five submit, oh let me oh okay, yeah, but thanks for letting us know. But yeah, if there's one thing that drives me bananas, it's random stuff being inserted on our feed. I will punch a dog happen not mine, somebody else wants, and no shelter ones. I will not go to the Yeah, no that. I don't even know what that is, okay, so thank you for that. I do have a bottle of Minem's on my desk. People keep asking about when we're gonna eat them. You guys know the rule, right, did I say this on camera on Mike. We only get to open this bottle of Eminem's with my face on it when it's time to celebrate.
Speaker 4: Something, So like what, don't give an example.
Speaker 2: It's got to be something big enough that there's a celebration.
Speaker 5: Like Amy gets married again, someone else has a baby, my birthdays in July.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if any of that counts. I don't know. It's at work. This is a wine champagne bottle of Eminem's, no champagne. All them knows my face on it, and people are like, when are you gonna eat it? And we're not gonna eat it until it's time to celebrate.
Speaker 3: When did you who got you those?
Speaker 2: When I hosted Ihart Country Festival, it was in my room.
Speaker 4: And people were there.
Speaker 2: They were yeah, everym and has my face on it, little.
Speaker 3: Little a little weird eating you don't you don't.
Speaker 2: Have to eat them, but we will celebrate. That's when it goes. I did go toward our new studios.
Speaker 4: I wasn't.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of metal.
Speaker 4: The rooms are up like with metal. Is that what he means?
Speaker 2: There's more than metal, analys there's like dry wall and stuff and they have holes in the ground where they're putting stuff.
Speaker 4: She could do that thing where we we we we write what on two w's in a row. We should go do that thing where we write messages on the drywall and they paint over it, like you know, for us to have a good show what to.
Speaker 2: Write messages and then they do like a time capsule.
Speaker 6: But somebody can.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, well, Ray's already weird about our photo shoot tomorrow. He's like getting all sentimental, right, tell him why?
Speaker 1: Well, I was just doing the math and we do these about every what five six years and you just signed your contract.
Speaker 2: I get that. So it's good.
Speaker 1: We're doing the photo shoot. But I don't know if I see us doing another photo shoot, like this could be the last one.
Speaker 3: Well, he does every photo shoot like it seems like someone leaves right after the photo shoot.
Speaker 6: Oh is that right?
Speaker 2: So it's a double one. We do the photo shoot, then somebody usually gets or decides to leave on their own, and then second late. I don't know. I mean, will we ever do another one? Maybe not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we've been here in Nashville. We've only done one here. We one in Austin too.
Speaker 2: To a first one, you can get a budding kidding, I'm kidding, but okay, that's still that logic though it makes sense.
Speaker 1: And also this picture last five years. It's just a random Tuesday. We're gonna go film it and then etched in history.
Speaker 2: Tell me about it, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Telling me about it. Still got to pick up figure out clothes.
Speaker 2: I've done anything. I haven't looked as a single thing.
Speaker 3: My wife texts me right now, like literally as we're doing this, she goes, have you picked out your outfit yet? And I was like no, She goes, great, I see a bunch of crumpled, dirty clothes on the floor. I'm like, well that's what I got. She's like, you should have taken them of the dry cleaner. So I was like, well that was the plant.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I felt that My wife like two weeks ago, it's like, hey, do you have me to help you with this? And I just didn't feel like doing it. And I was like no, I'm good and she's like, okay, well I'm not checking back in like you got. I was like, yeah, I just don't feel like doing it that day, but now it's it's it's I've forgotten about it and it's tomorrow, so we'll be grabbing whatever out of the closet. Did you always say yes to that that I didn't feel like doing it then, but you just say yes. That means I had to get up and do it right then go through the closet or go to the store. That didn't mean like I'll do it for you, No, it means we do it. We'll do it together.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I get that because she knows they have issues with colors.
Speaker 4: But we're just supposed to be neutral.
Speaker 3: And I got to get a haircut today.
Speaker 4: But not too much.
Speaker 2: Don't do it, don't do but whole shade whatever you called it. No, it was scary, getting tight high whatever it is. Don't do that. It is right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't need a haircut.
Speaker 2: I canna see that picture on the neck and we're not gonna see that the picture I gonna get. Okay, that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 5: You do you like his bangs where they're at, Yes, because he's gonna come in with with whatever that's vulnerable, what hole whatever he calls their cut, and it's gonna be weird because it's.
Speaker 2: Too it's too tight. Yeah, no, no, no, no, I gotta like calling it vulnerable. But hole. I go yesterday and I'm going to try to win the lottery. So just a scratch off lottery. I want to win more than twenty and fifty bucks. That's my goal, because that's all that's the most lunchboxes ever won. And he's played for years scratch offs a lottery. So I go and I buy six scratch offs and what which was the dollar ones? Okay, by six fifty dollars ones, and I take them.
Speaker 3: That's how you win.
Speaker 2: But if you don't make more money than you spend, you don't win. Like, that's not winning. And you have to win more than two fifty on a single ticket in order for lunch for to count against what he's done. So I scratched the first one, no win. I scratched the second one. Two hundred dollars bill doesn't count, not two fifty and I'm not.
Speaker 3: But he's still up.
Speaker 2: But I still have four to go. Yeah, okay, scratch the next one fifty dollars. Oh I'm a two fifty now, but I haven't. But again, it doesn't count because it's not one ticket. It has to be one ticket. Scratch the next one, free ticket.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. So stay in the game, man.
Speaker 2: So now that's like two fifty plus a tickets. I'm just saying three hundred bucks. I got two tickets left. I'm feeling pretty good. Scratch the next one loser. It all comes down to the final ticket. Like right now, bro, I'm I'm breaking even. Scratch the final one.
Speaker 3: Loser.
Speaker 2: So I'm even, and I'm gonna take that money and put it back in today. What about three ticket too? All of it three hundred. It's a three hundred spent. I'm gonna put him back in and try to hit it again. All right, I'm gonna try to hit one ticket more than two hundred fifty bucks so I can beat him. As much as we talk about these ord you would think that everybody.
Speaker 5: Wants lottery, yeah you. I mean they're hands selected. Those stories are.
Speaker 2: It's not their hands wants to do win. They make a story out it, right, But.
Speaker 4: Out of all the people that are losing, yeah.
Speaker 3: I hear you.
Speaker 2: They don't want losers. They don't put those in the news.
Speaker 5: That'll be funny if one day that did let all the stories out of all the losers, John seven dollar stch Offs, it didn't hit.
Speaker 2: It coming up. Okay, let's see, I got ray and emotional Ray. What's the deal. Why were you gonna thank me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I wanted to give you props just because I heard a story about upstairs.
Speaker 2: I guess I was just take it for granted that our host shows up.
Speaker 1: So apparently, oh boy, I was told that the rock station host, no text, no call, no show.
Speaker 2: Really, so the producers were just like, uh, what do we do? He's not here. I would have thought he died. If that wrapping me, you're dead. Yeah, We're like, I'm on medicine of some sort, and I just was not, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, Lumbermill, you don't come back after that. You never going to talk to you again.
Speaker 2: I think he's on suspender right now.
Speaker 1: Oh really Yeah, it's pretty serious. But I was like, dang, we're blessed with bones. I gotta say thank you, thank you for showing up, because that would be weird. What would me and Scuba do, like we're just like running around in circles.
Speaker 2: It'd be crazy. I know what Scuba would do. He probably probably already prepared, but have a bunch of best of bits firing off? So what do you we send lunchbox on the mic live? God, I would that's risky. I don't know if that would.
Speaker 3: I'm next to Amy's pile his stories. Amy, what you got nailed it?
Speaker 2: Not that nailed it? Wait, so he didn't show up at all, Like he just didn't show up. Is this hear saying?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this is we heard it from the producer. He then showed up at seven and then it didn't really give an explanation. But he's gotten in trouble now since for that. But it was a busy week. He was seeing a week maybe he had a lot going on in his personal life. I don't know, but it is odd to no call, no text, no show.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's right after he ran over Chris kirk Patrick and broke his hand.
Speaker 4: Dude, TMZ.
Speaker 2: Was he like making a point to not come in on time? Like? Was he like I'm standing my.
Speaker 1: Ground, I'm I'm just gonna it seemed like at that event people were celebrating having fun. Maybe they were drinking a little bit. Maybe he drank too much all leged.
Speaker 2: Huh. I don't know. I never met him.
Speaker 1: First time I saw him was on TMZ and I was like, well, he's upstairs, he's in our building.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the one that barreled through Chris Kirkpatrick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, his hand.
Speaker 2: He must come in the back door. Was he upset about something? Did they hear that he was upset about something? With that TMZ story?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Was he Uh they didn't shout out the show.
Speaker 2: They didn't even say his name or they no, they said his name. They name checked him, but just not the radio stag.
Speaker 3: At the station of the show name.
Speaker 2: But what's the difference.
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's just what I was told.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm just saying, like to him, why was he mad that they said his name but not the show.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I haven't talked to him. I was talking to the producer and he was like, man, they didn't even say our show name. Isn't that messed up?
Speaker 2: And would they?
Speaker 5: Has anyone met that guy? Have anyone you've met him?
Speaker 2: Thoughts?
Speaker 3: It's a nice dude. Yeah, he's like, dude, I gotta come down and say hello to you guys. I was like, we got to show up to do that.
Speaker 2: He said that that no, because he didn't say what is he a big dude?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm watching him slide in and it's not really a slide. He got on his knee and forward like I think he tried to slide but he didn't know how to slide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like an.
Speaker 2: Awkward watching it. He's Pete Rose in the middle of a celebrity softball game. Oh, he's got long hair and he's like looks like an eighties rocker. He's a rock dude, classic rock. His station is oh it is yeah, take the let Out all that stuff. That's cool, but now they play like Sublime and Food Fighter. It's like, Yes, sometimes off is he suspended or fired?
Speaker 3: Why are you pointing me?
Speaker 2: I didn't I heard suspended?
Speaker 3: You did, I've heard nothing.
Speaker 2: Hopefully that's all they do. They suspended. He learned his lesson.
Speaker 1: And also, you got to think, man, back in the day, wasn't that the culture where sometimes the hosts didn't show up?
Speaker 2: Dude? It's still somewhat the culture depending on how much uh gravi atass you have? Can you get away with that being a rock dude? Like, hey, it doesn't matter, you still got to do the work.
Speaker 6: I got drunk last night.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: Mostly people that say that they just fake it. They're like, I'm so stone. They're really not got. That's why they're good rock guys. Like I didn't even come into nine. I've been so stone. But all morning long they've been meticulously putting together. Like that's what you want? You got it? Okay, let's do a little midroll here. So we're in the midst of playing this Assassin game, which might take a whole year. Who knows, you could go on forever. Lunchbox killed Eddie. I tried to get Morgan, No.
Speaker 3: Luck, dude.
Speaker 6: The video is hilarious.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even watch it. You ought to see my video that have any posted yet? The video over door vocam is great. Did you see me on it? Yeah, dude, you come out and you're like, oh, devastated, Like mister oh, I planned it all and then thirty seconds I was off thirty seconds. I thought your gun could shoot like one hundred yards away. She was hiding behind a freak. Why not take a shot. But she thinks she's gonna admit it, and I did shoot that way. Do you think she's gonna be like Sprinkle got me? I'm dead?
Speaker 6: Oh, you have to admit it if you get hit.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're dead.
Speaker 6: You're right, I'm dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So okay, I have a couple of things. We're in the middle of that still. But there was a story that came out A Kansas team is paralyzed after the girl's dad shoots him because they were playing assassin and that maybe the gun looked like a real gun.
Speaker 3: No, that's not what happened.
Speaker 2: It's not what happened.
Speaker 3: She was like walking into Walmart and he pulled up with his friends and said, hey, I'm the assassin, your assassin and shot her. But she went in Walmart, called her dad, scared and dad showed him and shot the kid.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought it was because the gun looked like a real gun, and so the dad just shot at him.
Speaker 3: No. Wow, So the girl called up called her dad.
Speaker 4: Dad scared, but she knew she was playing.
Speaker 2: Let me read this story. Hold On, a high school senior was left paralyzed from the waist down when a furious father shot him in the Walmart parking lot after the team fired a toy gun at the man's daughter. Anakin, eighteen, was in the car with two other mails outside of a wal Mart when they spotted two teens walking towards the building and conducted a drive by shooting with jail blasters. A passenger inside the car shouted, I am your senior assassin as the two teens, a girl and a boyfriend, were shot multiple times with water filled yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The daughter, identified as Essa, said she saw her father walking towards the car and put her head down to to being scared of what might might happen to her dad. The scared daughter heard a loud pop before watching the Blue Spark drive away. I don't see her going into the store or to tell her dad.
Speaker 3: She called the dad from the store and her dad drove up there.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: And the guy stuck around for that long.
Speaker 3: Well, the I think they went to a restaurant next door, like a win somewhere.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's from kWh. So I wonder if the girl just didn't know she was part of the game.
Speaker 4: But she got squirted with water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also, why do you go tell your dad if you get scored with water?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we're playing this game, but let's nobody called her dad.
Speaker 4: Well, this is the part where whenever my daughter started playing a few months ago or towards the end of school, that I was worried about someone getting act like literally hurt by a real gun because they're running around town with these fake guns. And apparently my daughter said, Mom, you're the only parent worried about this.
Speaker 2: Not true, No, that's true. Checked every parent, every parents only one word.
Speaker 5: It's like when lunch box got me. Dude, like he was really worried because I just pulled into my garage.
Speaker 3: I'm so scared you're gonna crush your wall. I really know.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't highlight.
Speaker 3: Like what would have happened, though, what.
Speaker 2: Do you mean I would destroy my house?
Speaker 3: Right, no, no, I understand that, But what would have happened.
Speaker 2: I would have to pay for it.
Speaker 3: Like you would like that would be the weirdest, Like it would be like anger forever because his house is destroyed.
Speaker 2: All houses have to destroy forever.
Speaker 3: But but like, really, I mean I I thought about that. I was like, oh, my gosh.
Speaker 2: Like he knows he's playing the game, right, every right.
Speaker 3: Right, I understand that. But in that moment, if he hits his house, you think he's gonna be like, oh ha game where he's gonna get out and be like if you lunch box, Like.
Speaker 2: He knows the game he's playing. Yes, you have to emotion at the same time. Oh man, my wife, you can have too emotions at the same time. They contradict each other, but are both both equally balanced. So funny and mad. I would have driving home.
Speaker 3: I thought about it. I was like, gosh, I could have ruined his house.
Speaker 2: You can be mad. Eddie could be like, dang, this sucks. But Eddie then also has to go like I was playing the game and this is on me.
Speaker 4: It's kind of funny.
Speaker 2: It's on me. Oh, it would have been on you play the game.
Speaker 5: Honestly, like, I'd have been so mad, like you look at the wall, my cars.
Speaker 2: Would Yes, you'd have been frustrated, but you would have also you were playing the game. It's like injurying yourself playing sports. You tear a hamstring playing football, Yeah it sucks, but okay, well you're playing. You're playing football, and it happens sometimes.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: And then on top of that, my wife hurt him, yell.
Speaker 3: You're dead, you're dead, freaking out and I was like, like, oh, what's going on out here?
Speaker 2: This good thing?
Speaker 4: Never go like, not play?
Speaker 2: You can back out and leave your twenty bucks in the pot. Ok So here's here's the why would we not play? Why would we not?
Speaker 4: I don't I don't like you.
Speaker 2: There's also a lot of good stories, like people having fun. I pictured, but it also didn't happen.
Speaker 3: I told myself, why did I just wait till you put it in the park? Why?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 3: I have him dead to rights, like there's no need to shoot him when he's driving.
Speaker 4: And Bobby, we saw the video of you Morgan's it did not look like you were having.
Speaker 2: Fun's angry You're mad dude. At the end, I was so mad. Yeah, I can watch it because I had been there, and I'd been planning and scouting, and then has she just not driven up In that one split second, I had her, had her dead and so but my gun's also big an orange, So no one's going to confuse that. That's purposeful. No one's going to confuse that for a real gun. I get that.
Speaker 5: But you're a forty year old man, baby, and you're hiding a bush to play assassin.
Speaker 2: If I was Morgan's.
Speaker 5: Neighbor, didn't know your story, didn't know you guys were playing a game, I'll be like, there's a grown man in the bush right out.
Speaker 2: I but I'm with a gun.
Speaker 3: Like they probably know that she's a single woman.
Speaker 2: But I'm holding the gun close. They know water gun. It doesn't matter if it's a nerve water gun, dude. But that's the risk I take a lot of fun. Yeah, that's the risk we all take. You guys can back out now if you'd like, no, I'm dead, You're dead. Backing out, so well, you just say I'm out, and your Monday stays in the pot and you're not playing the game anymore. Okay, are you out?
Speaker 4: I wonder who has me? Though?
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing we're supposed to redraw.
Speaker 3: No, no, we don't redraw. Why would you redraw?
Speaker 2: They have to redraw. You're not even chasing your next person. Whoever, how do you know that? Because you told us You're like, if I want to get them, so but no, we said that. We said that we don't rewarded for getting your target. The beginning of the rules we said in three weeks were redrawing. We literally said that before we started the game. So that is what we said. Now we can choose not to, but that was the rule that we stated before we ever played the game. In three weeks were whoever was out was out, and there was a redraw and everybody had to get somebody new in case they figured out who their people were. Can I anni back in. I'm just kidding. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: I don't like, can you take my spot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you don't get the money if.
Speaker 4: You want I know. That's what I mean. He's he takes over my twenty if he wanted it, but he because that's three.
Speaker 2: You just want out. You can be out. Just take out of the game, okay, you're oh, yeahs out?
Speaker 4: Were redrawing him.
Speaker 2: Ount Okay, Amy's out.
Speaker 4: Because can I say who I had?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I had, Mike, d Well, that's easy.
Speaker 5: Whyn't you just go to the movie, Go to any movie, any movie theater, any half a day, any.
Speaker 2: Just wait, he's there with your little gun?
Speaker 4: Who had me?
Speaker 3: Why did you just say because now Mikeney knows he's safe?
Speaker 2: I know? Like that is Oh?
Speaker 4: I thought you said we could say because y'all were redrawing.
Speaker 2: Well again, we said at the very beginning of this, we were redrawing in three weeks, right, Mike, that was the role that was stated at the beginning.
Speaker 4: Definitely been three weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so far we've only had two attempts. No, I think people have a tent. Oh and yeah, you do you want to pay her twenty bucks and take her to twenty bucks get back? No? No, I don't know. No, I can't be a part of this. There's one hundred and sixty bucks in the pot. We can redraw it. Do you want to redraw now? Mic or tomorrow? Especially with a bad foot? Can you imagine? Dude? When do you get that off? I got an appointment on the seventeenth. You wanna do it now? Or how many who's left everybody me?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: The amy's out?
Speaker 4: Who had me?
Speaker 2: You could say I had her?
Speaker 8: Oh, and I attempted multiple times?
Speaker 2: You did? I just did it.
Speaker 8: I wasn't gonna give myself away, so I was very sneaky about how I was doing it.
Speaker 3: Did you ever know?
Speaker 4: No? How did you almost get me?
Speaker 8: Just a few different places that I had heard you were going to be at, and.
Speaker 2: Then I just missed you by a few minutes. Damn, good job, good job. It sucks when you've been like waiting and working and then all of a sudden it's run and the stupid duck jeep drives up to you.
Speaker 4: I was like, please, God, were you in a decoy car? Yeah, she was in a decoy car.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, you'll see her cars get freaking ducks when Lunchbox said she can't drive because all the ducks, and I saw all the ducks immediately it came out on the corners of the jeep. I just saw ducks coming at me, and I was like, you heard the choir, There's no way that's not her. And also, who had me? My theory was it was Ray. It wasn't who had me, Must.
Speaker 4: Or Mike Mike's out.
Speaker 2: It's tough for Mike. Mike's in my house all the time. Did you have me? Yeah, that's tough. He was like, yeah, that's that's tough. He does have the gate code though. Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of money, man.
Speaker 2: Kevin had the list. Yeah, so what's up. Yeah, I'll draw he take a me out. Yeah, all right, got mine. Hey, mine's going to be real easy. Put them all back. Then. I should have looked earlier. You could ben suicide. Okay, So yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 6: I'm dead man, I'm out.
Speaker 2: Two people down, one hundred and sixty bucks in the pot.
Speaker 6: That's good money.
Speaker 2: It's good money. I think it'd last a year. I'm traveling with weapons.
Speaker 6: You have the little you have the pistol too.
Speaker 2: Got them everywhere. I got them in my house, I got in my cars. I got one in my butthole right now, waiting at anytime, just keep straight out, start firing.
Speaker 6: How do you get that one?
Speaker 2: I want to help me out this morning, Give me a second, Kevin. He's gonna talk with people, talk with people. He's just gonna get them from everybody. Talk with people like you're just gonna get hum from everybody. Okay, yeah, all right. I have a question though, Yeah, I need some clarification with something, because we get what we can do teams. What I was asked by somebody about some rules go ahead. So I got a text one time that said, hey, I'm off limits for an hour? Is that a thing?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Why would that be a thing? That's what I'm asking Who did that? Who texted you on off limits for an hour? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know who.
Speaker 2: I don't know who do that. Why would you say you're off limits for an hour? Because I told somebody on the show where I was going. So that's show biz though. Yeah, and then you got upset because I didn't know the rules, he said, got it? Okay, cool, We're good, all right. We could also do where every time somebody gets got we switch again, like when somebody's killed, you switch out, because then then no one has an understanding who has who I?
Speaker 3: Or do you want it to be a free for all? You can get anybody.
Speaker 2: You can definitely do that. That's definitely a rule option as well. If you see him out, you can just shoot him like anybody can get anybody who had me? I had you originally, so lunch had me this weekend. Dude, I was out on Broadway Friday and Saturday. How did somebody not get me? That is terrible gameplay. It's so bad. I just want to see how serious people are taking the game. Yeah. I spent way too much time not getting moregan, if I'm being honest, the dumbest thing. Okay, So why Bro?
Speaker 1: You could have got me at Gars, You could have got me at the river Front.
Speaker 2: You could have got me at my at So Bro.
Speaker 6: Can you take a water gun like downtown?
Speaker 2: I would take a small if you're gonna do it, I would take like a little small one, like the one half of my butt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 2: Kind of take. They got me at the diner, Diner. I don't mind free for all as well. That's maybe after the next person gets got, the next round is free for all. That's fine, good luck. Amy just backs out.
Speaker 6: He's done.
Speaker 2: Choose against it from the start, though.
Speaker 4: It just makes me nervous, Like did you can buy a guy got shot? A kid got shot? This is what I told my daughter. Look at this just makes me nervous, Like I don't like being nervous. I'm already nervous enough of all things.
Speaker 2: Like I feel you, I feel you. Let me address on another thing before we wrap. Lunchbox made the comment on today's show that he doesn't know why Morgan is the head of digital I heard that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because I thought her thing is supposed to get stuff from our social media's and it seems like like when we go to these things like CMA Fest, she doesn't get any unseen footage. She just gets video of normal video. She doesn't get any backstage like cool content.
Speaker 2: And I think you're misunderstanding what her job is. I think that could be some of what she does, but it's also.
Speaker 3: But she needs content to post, so I feel like she should be doing that instead of just you know, so she should be head of posting, not ahead of content. Is that what we're saying?
Speaker 2: Well, she's what's your title, Morgan, digital director?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that's not content.
Speaker 5: My title is actually in my titles is digital content producer.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, well, I guess that's what I do. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We make content, you produce it up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we all.
Speaker 2: Can get content. But she also anything we talk about.
Speaker 3: She yeah, I just wondered about like when she goes these like shouldn't she be capturing different.
Speaker 8: Visits, capture some content.
Speaker 2: What do you think he should do? Like his job, I do.
Speaker 3: I nailed my job.
Speaker 8: I don't mind. Lunchbox is content, but that's like you're supposed to be cringey. Like the show as a brand is not cringey. So I'm not supposed to be going up in people's faces.
Speaker 2: And like Thomas Rtt tell me how you eat your smores?
Speaker 3: Well that's you can listen to the podcast or do you want to hear that?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 8: You know what I mean though, Like the brand of Bobby Bone show. If I go up to somebody to do that, that's coming back to Bobby. That's coming back to the show. I have to represent the entire brand. You're just representing Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just didn't know. I just I got the coolest video and I'm like, I didn't see her even filming when post Malone's standing around because I'm not gonna be up in his face.
Speaker 4: He's backstage.
Speaker 2: Right next to he was like.
Speaker 3: Twenty feet away.
Speaker 2: Like, let's content creator, Okay, time we all are. I think what she does is handle the social media and the website and the mail back whatever it is. Anything digital she's in charge of Why are you playing at me?
Speaker 3: What was this guy?
Speaker 2: I got finger guns at.
Speaker 3: I thought I was like, okay, like got it? Like I thought her job was to get the content.
Speaker 2: I also do get content.
Speaker 8: I got the Thomas Red prayer circle that you were talking about and other clips of people.
Speaker 4: But I all about it.
Speaker 3: People to film the prayer circle.
Speaker 4: Then you interrupted the prayer circle.
Speaker 3: But I mean I didn't different. Is it weird to film the prayer circle? Like, hey, look they're praying?
Speaker 2: Was there before stage thing? That's something people want to see.
Speaker 8: They don't necessarily want to see your face in every single video, and your face is in every video you take.
Speaker 6: Did you pray with him?
Speaker 3: No? I didn't even know.
Speaker 6: I could have mattered for your lottery thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah he could.
Speaker 3: That's not sure.
Speaker 2: You mind if I say something to you r and ps to the lottery gods A man, why did you do that?
Speaker 3: Now? They werelread in the middle of it. If I'd have known right when, if i'd have been in there when it started, I would have got in there.
Speaker 6: But people take prayer requests all the time.
Speaker 3: He didn't ask for any requests.
Speaker 1: You have.
Speaker 2: The worst prayer request is when someone wants an uh an unspoken and you're like, they're like, I want to do an unspoken and I don't want to I don't want to.
Speaker 6: Want to talk to so you pray for an unspoken.
Speaker 2: So it's like you want to say that there's something going on, you want us to all hear and see it, but you just want to say it spoken. That's always always a word wining to me.
Speaker 4: People say like, hey, you know what sin seems like Bobby's going through something really hard right now, whatever it is, I don't need to know. I'd like to know, but you know, and then you pray for that. That's how you. I mean, you just pray. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, when someone's like please give me an unspoken, No, you just spoke and we know.
Speaker 4: Something but the details cannot be shared.
Speaker 2: It a little weird. Yeah, that's all. It's like someone on Facebook is like, man, I just don't know about this anymore, just just I'm just oh feeling it, and you're like, okay, well that could be interpreted ninety seven ways.
Speaker 5: Yeah, somebody's put well. One of my high school friends posted like I hope I'm gonna be okay.
Speaker 2: I like, what are you. That means that could be on two different sides of the spectrum. Yeah, I hope I'm gonna be okay, Like, uh, you're a big Mavericks fan and the Celtics are up to zero, like, oh, I'm gonna be okay. Or it's like you're thinking about doing the work.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When you're just generic like that, like it's been, it's tough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, an attention seeking thing.
Speaker 2: It feels a bit attention seeking. Yeah, take it from us attention seekers. There's one thing we know. It's attention seeking. All Right, we're done. We'll see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Goodbyeverybody.