Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis durand phone tapp.
Speaker 2: Dear Elvis. My boyfriend Patrick despises telephone telemarketers. He has a very short temper. I think a call from Michael Oppenheimer is needed.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: He lives nowhere near where you are broadcasting your show, so he will have no clue who Michael Oppenheimer is. This comes to us from Gisell. All right, Giselle, phone tapping boyfriend Patrick with the relentless Michael Oppenheimer. You ready, Yeah, let's here we go. Today's phone tap. Let's listen in.
Speaker 1: Hello. Oh yes, Knethter nooon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Caulk Doctor pro Calkwright kit. How are you doing today? Sir?
Speaker 2: Uh good, I'm sorry. Where are you from?
Speaker 1: Calk doctor pro. Make your bath or sinks look great with calk doctor proh.
Speaker 2: You know I'm not interested, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, he's continued. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer for Cock Doctor.
Speaker 2: Pro Cock doctor earlier. I'm not interested about sir.
Speaker 1: It's finally time to replace that discolored mildewy old cocking. This doctor has the perfect prescription. For all your calking needs. Kit is all you're going to need. My story.
Speaker 2: I'm not interested in your cock.
Speaker 1: The cock around tubs anymore sinks. Well, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer. Why Hello? Why are you calling me again? You're in a list of people to be called to do?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Why are you calling me again? I'm calling you because the cock Doctor Pro can be the perfect solution for you in your home.
Speaker 2: Are you're talking about? You're calling my cell phone.
Speaker 1: I am on the do not call list. Don't call me quickly and easily remove the most stubborn cock without scratching. Do you have a tub? Sir? Hello? Hello, sounds like your cell phone dropped the call. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Colk Doctor Company.
Speaker 2: You want to find who do you work for?
Speaker 1: Why to tell you to do this?
Speaker 2: I want to talk to your manager?
Speaker 1: Do your phone? Do you live in a home? Do you live? Did you just know what I said? Put your manager on the phone, sir, I don't have a manager. I am a telemarketer. My name is mister Michael Oppenheimer. Call me, sir. Call Your tub might be in need of serious repair.
Speaker 2: There might be old mills around you do you not put your manager on the phone if you're.
Speaker 1: Not gonna listen to I said, I'm not digested in cock. I am waiting for a call. I cannot get this call because you keep calling.
Speaker 2: You don't need to get a life, sir.
Speaker 1: Do you have residue around your sink? Because here at cock Doctor Pro we say resid if you use our product, doctor.
Speaker 2: Why do you keep talking?
Speaker 1: Give me an answer to that question. Will say nothing yelling? Because maybe cock Doctor Pro is the perfect solution for your backsplash, doors, windows, and more. How does that sound? That's an incredible Go into your bathroom and examine your cock. I'm not even I'm not I'm not even listening to you.
Speaker 2: Just keep talking.
Speaker 1: Is your cock dirty, sir? Because if so, cock Doctor Pro will be to the rescue. So, okay, are you done, sir?
Speaker 2: We've done?
Speaker 1: What else? Tell me? Are you done? Sir? We got off on the wrong foot. Let's take this from the top. My name is mister, my name is mister Michael Oppenheimer. You can use our cock for the tightest spots. Are you crazy? Ul Sir? Crazy? You could force cock deep into cracks for a complete seal. Why why Why why do I want to buy cock?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: The cock in your bathroom it might be cracked. Our cock comes in black, almond and white.
Speaker 2: Why do you.
Speaker 1: Dumbest business I've ever heard?
Speaker 2: You're Sewan cock, sir.
Speaker 1: I know, but with this handy dandy kit you can cock your kitchen right, No more missy fingers or closed. It's easy to use. You're terrible at your job and noise. Sure you can give the gift of cock for the holidays.
Speaker 2: You're not listening to a single thing that I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Just picture the joy on your girlfriend's face when she wakes up on Christmas morning with cock in her stocking. Why would I want to get cock to my girlfriend? Maybe she's got grime and mildew on her tub and you'd like to reseal it for her. Women love a handyman around the house.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna get my girlfriend cock.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should ask her why she phoned up to you. Hey, Patrick, my name is Scary Jones from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show, and your girlfriend Giselle is playing a joke on you. My god, maybe I thought we got good Oh my god, Oh my god, you are It's a radio prank, little Raino.
Speaker 2: You got phone tap? Oh my god. Yeah, I guess what you're getting for Christmas?
Speaker 1: What they're gonna get a lot of almond cog The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show