Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Hi Hi, hi Hi.
Speaker 1: I feel so dry, which is crazy because like you, I'm full of like moisture, but I just feel really dry.
Speaker 2: Are you saying that because my hands are ashy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: You look you look good.
Speaker 4: Somebody left us a review and they said, I love these beautiful sometimes ashy queen.
Speaker 2: And you're wrong. You're wrong. We are never always sometimes you was wrong? You? When have we been asking that you can see? You can't see us. You can't hear ash? Okay, and hold on, let's ask Somer this ash. Can you hear that scratch? Dry lakes? That's my skin screaming?
Speaker 1: While wait wait wait mm that's my feet when I walk like urch Scrooge. That that was wrong anyway? So yeah, we uh, we've been reading in reviews.
Speaker 2: The reviews are cute. Somebody left us a thesis the other day.
Speaker 1: I love how interactive the podcasts have become.
Speaker 2: Right, I feel like y'all are talking to us now.
Speaker 1: They're really involved and it's really important for one my ego and two my ego. So yeah, keep the reviews going. Marie posted I think a couple of weeks ago about like, what's your favorite Marie catchphrase or classic Sydney quote, and I was kind of furious that I don't have enough catchphrases.
Speaker 4: So I be looking at your phone since when I'm be out here giving them this content.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, bitch, that's absolutely not true. But okay, whatever, live your life. So I'm going to dedicate this whole episode to catch phrases that I might can work with.
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll just trying to add them up.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, work giving you titles, okay.
Speaker 2: Working, working, working, okay. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It Also there were things that people were commenting that I was like, oh, I didn't even realize that we said that that much, like yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I didn't realize that. Yeah, that's so funny.
Speaker 4: That's me just trying to rush somebody through the like they you'll be telling the slow as story and I'm like yes, yes, yes, yes yes, and.
Speaker 2: Then what happened anyways? And people are like, I love that. I was furious.
Speaker 1: I was just like, okay, so basically, I'm just here on the pod, and am I even a host?
Speaker 2: You're so dumb? Merch is you? You screaming? Merch is all.
Speaker 4: Uses and uh ma'am ma'am, it is all your.
Speaker 1: Friends I mean, I was just waiting for them to put out hot producer gay intern Andrew catchphrases too well.
Speaker 2: They they threw his name his title in there though.
Speaker 3: That's the catchphrase.
Speaker 2: That's the catchphrase exactly, Andrew, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing fine, amazing.
Speaker 2: You have any plans for this weekend?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go to a rooftop bar tonight, actually the top bar on a date. No, no, no, that's what you're wearing. No, I'm gonna can change.
Speaker 2: And you say that, I mean, look how she's dragging you. I'm trying to elevate. Well, because it's a rooftop bar.
Speaker 4: It's already kind of chili outside right now, so it's gonna be cold tonight.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's a catchphrase. Yeah, that outfit's cute for you. Andrew.
Speaker 3: That was that's what you said like a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: That was that's Regina George right for you.
Speaker 3: It's still mean.
Speaker 2: Cute for you.
Speaker 4: How we're already about that's like saying you're pretty for a black girl. You're adding, or you look good for your age. That little that little that's shade you know you? No, Andrew, what are you wearing tonight little booty shorts.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's the supposed to be like, not even like eighty tonight, right, it's.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be low seventies.
Speaker 1: It's garbage. That's how you know the world.
Speaker 2: It's about to be fall. First day of school, you.
Speaker 3: Know how you know the world is ending?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should talk about the world ending.
Speaker 2: The Amazon is burning.
Speaker 1: The Amazon is on fire, and by the time this comes out, I'm hoping that the Amazon will be cooled off.
Speaker 2: Cool off, cool of that. You can't laugh about this, marias we can. I don't know a single Amazonian.
Speaker 4: Okay, some of my best friends ignorant, not from Brazil, Okay, they from here.
Speaker 1: Another catcher, ignorant, ignorant or not.
Speaker 2: That's a key chain.
Speaker 1: You are ignorant. You know that ignorant ignorance Cue it's a new drink.
Speaker 2: Eve St nouren I sell ignorant.
Speaker 4: I love that catch Get that catch raise, gonna get that on shoes. They're gonna be altdo though, but we're gonna print ignorant on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had a conversation with someone this week about how I don't talk about much like they feel like I talk but not about things that are going on in the world, and I say, the things that are going on in the world makes me fucking sad. I'm already sad. I'm already a depressed person. So, oh yeah, I guess we'll talk about world hunger again, like I mean, our people.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, So what does this person want to talk to you about?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What topics they trying to touch? I mean, you know how people will.
Speaker 1: Just get on board with whatever trending thing is going on and have open discussions about it. The thing is that I'm not saying that my words are limited, but my energy is. And so I don't want to I don't want to debate about shit that I know I'm getting nothing out of.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to talk about Trump.
Speaker 1: Because unless we have solutions for this shit, what are we going back and forth about it?
Speaker 4: But also what is the back and forth? We all know he's trash, moving on to the next topic, like we don't have to sit in this. Yeah, So you can't have a conversation with somebody by saying I feel like you don't be talking about nothing. You need to say something, ask me a question and I'll respond. Don't say you don't never say anything? Are you saying something like? That's like when I'll be out on the street and I'll see some like old black man like staring me down, and I'll just look just because you know, that's where my eyes are. And then I had a guy once say to me, oh, you can't say hello, And I was like, sir, you also could have just said hello instead of asking me that stupid ass question. And I was like, did you say hello? And he was like, I'm a I'm all the like.
Speaker 1: It was like, I'm not, man, I just set your ass down in that fucking chair that you got from your house that you brought.
Speaker 4: Outside inside chair outside, okay, rude, the dining chair that you got out here with the with the.
Speaker 2: Plastic cover on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your lawn your lawn chair that you got mad tape around like I can go buy a new lawn chair.
Speaker 2: The leg is uneven on one side.
Speaker 1: Why you got a lawnchair and you had got a fucking launch you no yard, sir, no yard, and no matter.
Speaker 2: Also no qualms to be talking to me right now. Actual fact. No, I'm not your type.
Speaker 1: Q for you yuck, gross, for everybody, disgusting.
Speaker 4: That's another reason why I got to move since they not ignorant, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta move, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So I'm not looking at apartments no more. I'm not looking because at least is not up till October first.
Speaker 2: I just gotta be here. I just wanted to move on for September first, so it's gonna be here soon.
Speaker 1: Yo. The fucking year is going by so quick, and it's just like it is.
Speaker 2: Flying right flu it's done.
Speaker 1: Since we already had your birthday party, it was lit.
Speaker 2: I was there. I don't know where we also, ethoto is a city catchphrase.
Speaker 1: If somebody said that, yes, but I I don't know where I'm celebrating my birthday this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the thing is is that that one year that you put on Facebook. You know, I'm trying to have a party. It's like where should I have my birthday party?
Speaker 4: And I was looking for like location suggestions and somebody was like, you can have it.
Speaker 2: At my house. Yeah, we need that same energy. And it was a beautiful loft gorge.
Speaker 1: The problem is that Marie is meaner, post vice Live and post bald. She has time for what no one, so she's not making friends recently.
Speaker 2: I am not making a single new friend. Actually, no, I'm making some friends. I'll do that. Would you have who's new guy friends? I'm out here? Who's in a rotation?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean it's only it's not really a rotation. Can two be a rotation?
Speaker 2: I guess I suppose.
Speaker 4: I mean in the evenings too, I'm busy and I don't be responding to nobody on Hinge. So these guys are like we're matching, and then they're disappearing because I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not hitting them up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what you need to do is go on Hinge, find somebody with a nice place, and then have your birthday there.
Speaker 2: Bang boom. Yeah, but then they're gonna want to be at the party. That's unfortunate, but they could.
Speaker 5: Do ko check, yes check. You get to keep all your tests tonight. You know that's up for you know, pay man, you got to keep your tips tonight. But also do not leave this corner of your house.
Speaker 4: Don't talk to none of my friends and make eye contact with any of the dudes here.
Speaker 2: Yes you agree, I totally agree. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: I mean I will be there for your birthday this year. I missed it last year and I was furious last year was the was a cute year. It was the best birthday party you've had, and I needed to secure that bad.
Speaker 2: It was at another friend's loft.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh and uh, a whole wall of windows. There was a disco ball that just happened to already be there. Everybody was on Molly. Uh well, you know the cool except Molly, except Molly. Molly didn't do Molly.
Speaker 2: Didn't do Molly that night.
Speaker 1: Everybody else was on cocaine and mushrooms and poppers.
Speaker 4: It was It was truly. It was a Studio fifty fourth themed birthday party. And there was somebody running around in just underwear like it was beautiful if people were sweating, I looked radiant.
Speaker 1: You don't even remember so good your seat through outfit. I was like you, I like my.
Speaker 4: Friend, Well, this year, we don't know what the look is gonna be, but the theme I think is gonna be disco again, because we could do a lot with disco.
Speaker 2: You know. I'll give you guys a little team to turn a little share, you know, little magic. We'll see what happens. Are you taking a picture right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just showing proof proof of concept.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 4: Concept Sydney's girlfriend is on vacation and facetimed her in the studio to make sure she was really at work.
Speaker 5: M M.
Speaker 2: That's what happens.
Speaker 1: You got to check up on these hosts, make sure, don't let them tell you they somewhere and be like drop a pin, time a pin.
Speaker 2: I need the coordinates.
Speaker 4: And now technology is ruining lives, sucking awful. You're like, oh, I'm at church and it's like, oh cool, well let me FaceTime you so I can speak to Jesus real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't have time. Put Jesus on the line.
Speaker 6: Way.
Speaker 1: I need you to do a selfie with that nigga right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, let me see touch the crowd of thorn Cys. Yeah, Adrianne called Sidney and Sydney had to show Adrian in the studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's fine. I'm just I don't mind doing it. You know, you have nothing to hide.
Speaker 1: There it is woo there it is dad is uh so so yeah, we're on a trip, she's I mean, the thing is, trips are fucking hard. They're really hard because you're spending time with somebody for a long period or you know, by yourself, like you but I mean, if you go with a friend, you have to go with somebody that you're like, Oh, they're cool with me doing my own thing. They're okay with me taking a lot of pictures or not taking pictures. They're okay with me just being myself.
Speaker 2: Right. But you know, sometimes you have to be on a trip and.
Speaker 1: You have to sacrifice getting in arguments so that the trip can keep going and you still have a friend at the end.
Speaker 2: Well, what are we arguing about on a trip? Think?
Speaker 4: Like classic things that we arguing about is uh, Well, because also this is the thing, when you travel with somebody that you're cool with for a long period of time, you realize, oh.
Speaker 2: My friend is low key annoying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the stuff about them that you can ignore when you guys are home, you can ignore that when you're on a trip, but you're sharing a double bid, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think the most the recent thing that I learned when we went on a trip together is that I get jealous, Like I just if I see you having more fun with somebody, I'm like, how that person?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You if I'm having more fun with somebody, you get jealous?
Speaker 2: What words I know it's weird when we're in Miami.
Speaker 1: I was so upset when we were at the Standard because it just was like, oh, Maurice's having way more fun with Molly, and I was like, wait, why, oh that is.
Speaker 2: Some playground, school yard. It was okay, Well, then you just got to be fun on the trip.
Speaker 1: Sys Well, I was going through something at that time, so I.
Speaker 4: Couldn't have been that's why you weren't being well, you were having your own fun, your own sad fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that trip I was.
Speaker 1: But I mean, and I think that's I also thought that's why you were mad at me.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean.
Speaker 1: That's why we were like, I guess I'm just gonna go have fun with somebody else.
Speaker 2: Who's not doing a relapse. Sid we're in Miami.
Speaker 4: We're going to Miami in two weeks, in a week, in a couple of days.
Speaker 2: We keep saying it on the podcast.
Speaker 1: It's like by the time they come, we're gonna already be in the on the on the beach in songs.
Speaker 4: Now, this episode is gonna come out the week before we go to Miami. Oh yeah, Because I'm doing the numbers in my head, this comes out in two weeks we'll be in Miami in three weeks.
Speaker 3: Are gonna record this next episode then after.
Speaker 2: We get back from Miami. Good question. We'll be in Miami in three weeks.
Speaker 4: We'll be here, Andrew, this is behind the you're breaking down the wall here. We'll be here a week before we go to Miami to record.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool? Great?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you know what we have to record damn, because I'm gonna be gone on the seventh and then we're gonna be gone on the fourteenth too.
Speaker 2: Shit, Sam, if.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the pod, sis, we gotta see some squat schedule in scheduling, scheduling, schedule scheduling, so yeah, when oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is last week.
Speaker 4: We got it, got it, got it, got it, because you're gonna be going on the seventh, then be going on the fourteenth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we okay, got it.
Speaker 1: So we gotta do something next week next week, so sorry, or or you know what, Actually I don't have work all week, so we can.
Speaker 2: Come in during the week.
Speaker 1: Yes, So let me hit up these these these surrounding these guests and see theesus. Samara, shout out to them. They haven't been on the pod. They won't, but it's fine.
Speaker 4: We're not shouting. I'm not shouting that Sydney Sydney shout out. We haven't been on their podcast and they haven't done ours. Oh yeah, no, shout out for your friends. They don't have any guests. That's the only reason why we.
Speaker 1: Have Oh they don't have any guests. Yeah, they don't have TV show they have guests on that.
Speaker 2: They haven't inyboded us to do that.
Speaker 1: We haven't got to that that level of verification.
Speaker 2: Don't say that, don't don't speak for us, speak your truth. Yeah. So yeah, we're gonna go on this trip.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, if I see you my kicking with Amina Moore and I'm not involved with the laughing, I'm be like, what the fuck are they laughing? But it's so funny. But then the problem is is that Emina is hilarious. She is NonStop funny. So well, Amina and I went meet. We went to new new hair seat this week with Carolina. We went to her uncle's pool t Yo Wan shout out to TiO Wan deal the wan.
Speaker 4: Last time we went, he made steak for us. This time it was he grewed chicken. Oh, it was so fucking good. Yeah, everything was seasoned, cute, No, no instapot.
Speaker 2: Okay if THEO was it THEA sis? Really?
Speaker 4: No, seriously, you're right, okay, okay. So we did that and and Amina was like, do we always laugh this much?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: She was like, She was like, is this we Does everybody laugh with their friends this much? And I was like, no, they don't. But also here you are city, so it's gonna be a lot of laughing, but will also be quite high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and Amina, so no, you will. We're not gonna be having that much fun.
Speaker 2: I'll have to figure it out. You'll be drinking your mocktails on the beach. Yes.
Speaker 1: I will be in a good place while we're in Miami, so I'll be doing better.
Speaker 2: But I do get jealous. It's weird of.
Speaker 4: Your friends having fun with your other friends. I think low key everybody gets a little bit jealous. But I don't think anybody is storming over to be like, well, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Who laughing at what?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I just be like, what happened? I want to be involved?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I but I know that about you. It's like like an only child thing, like only child syndrome. I feel like you like see other people having fun, so you're like, I also want to be a part of this.
Speaker 2: But I'm a middle child, so I'll be seeing people having fun. And I'm like, well, they both lay. That's why their uncles are both drying. I know when y'all were at Uncle Teo's or whatever to Uncle Todd.
Speaker 1: When I saw y'all were at his place, I was like, Ah, this looks fun. But they posted too much, looks sweat.
Speaker 2: I didn't post that. You didn't post it posted one thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know Carolina will drag some shit out, okay.
Speaker 4: I mean Amina. Also, I was like, and she was hovering over the pool with her phone. I said, sist, you got insurts. Yeah, it's waterproof. Can your phone swim?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: And the problem is is that they never it always looks like the phone is smudged.
Speaker 2: I mean Carolina's screen is always it's always covered.
Speaker 1: And it's just like, I'm not reposting this. Can you take it down?
Speaker 4: Wipe the camera screen, Guys, wipe your camera screens down before you start shooting video.
Speaker 2: I'm not asking for much.
Speaker 4: It will make the quality of Maybe that's why you're not getting ale likesis because the photos is smudged. Okay, you got this beautiful iPhone, great quality, but the photos look dirty.
Speaker 1: And then it's like the angles and it's like are you telling the story? Like what are you giving us when you have twenty notches on your answer stories? It's like, what are you actually giving us? Is it necessary?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And I'm saying this because I'm a bit who'd stay having notches, but I'm giving you something.
Speaker 4: It's a lot. I'll be like a, I don't know if I can. I'll go to the end and then watch.
Speaker 2: The last one.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, you're good for that, because like usually you're one of the people that's like at the top.
Speaker 2: You'll be like the first person.
Speaker 1: But it'll be like it's almost twenty three hours in and then finally you'll look right because.
Speaker 4: Again, I haven't really been active on Instagram. I'll post my thing, I'll check my messages, I go to the unofficial expert page, and then I log out.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 4: I'm literally just logging on to see my messages and to see like if anybody sexy and or verified as slid in my dms. The answer was no, nobody sliding in my d which is unacceptable. It's very homophobic and racist that nobody has slid in Marie's dams again. It is homophobic now because it's like, is are you afraid of this young man that you see before you?
Speaker 1: You know, well, that's crazy because when I posted pictures of you. When I reposted a picture of you in your you know coat, in my underwear, yeah, people were like, damn Marie is she you know?
Speaker 2: I got it? I posted that and I was like, oh, my DMN is going to be all fire tonight. Nothing. No, they were just in my DM. Not a whisper of dick. They were literally literally in my DM. Do you know what I'm saying, not a whisper of dick.
Speaker 1: They wrote so many comments to me, I was like, you can just tell her that.
Speaker 4: Let me see who message? Who was anybody? It was all comedians that I already know. No, it's like listeners of the pod was podcast people. You know, I'm not gonna bag none of.
Speaker 1: That because I wrote I said, I said, is it just may or like we're all attracted to Marie? And then people right, nah, we've been into her. She been hot? Nah, she been hot. They were like, okay, legs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yet here I am dickless. You're not. I mean you know from that photo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the photo didn't get me, no dig I'm trying to be on my Mateo Lane. Okay, all my posts once a week, one naked photo a week.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Mateo Lane, who's always given us all the different angles and like views of his body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go to the mantel's page and leave some pum trees.
Speaker 4: It's like he's under your favorite, No, maybe the most recent or your favorite m hm, should it be your favorite for the most recent.
Speaker 1: Photo, most recent, the most recent thing that.
Speaker 2: He posted when you listen to this episode.
Speaker 1: Because his body is just it's so annoying because it it looks great. He eats right, he's always working and it shows right.
Speaker 4: That's somebody who's on the road, his career taken off. You know, he's got a little Netflix special.
Speaker 2: He's out here thriving. Yeah, you too can have body like that. If your name is Mateo Lane.
Speaker 1: He definitely should be people's motivation.
Speaker 4: Also, I don't think that he eats bread. I like bread, Okay, I'm like Oprah Winfrey. Is your door bread, Marie, your sour dough bread?
Speaker 2: Your body? Is some chabata bread.
Speaker 1: You always look great. It doesn't matter what you fucking eat, but you do eat right. But I mean when I saw that picture, I was like, fuck, I should work out because if I worked out, you guys would hate me because I already have a butt.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we already don't really like you that.
Speaker 1: And I got tits, so it's just like and I got legs. So it's just like if I just applied myself.
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly says, what are we trying to apply ourselves to? Like, you know that's true. You just said, like this is this your.
Speaker 2: Revenge, your revenge, body revenge. You look great. Friend.
Speaker 1: Now when your friend tells you, no, you good the way you are, debitsh you don't want to see you thrive.
Speaker 2: Okay, she don't want to see you. There's only room in this relationship. Wanted us to have ass That's what it is. That's what all right.
Speaker 1: There's a seat for you at this table. But abs should come in pairs.
Speaker 2: Baby, I have four pairs. O. Babe, Babe, I don't know you.
Speaker 1: Do you ever see your friend's photos and be.
Speaker 2: Like, let me go, let me go, fix myself, let me go, let me go get it because you had a whole series.
Speaker 4: You were giving us art upside down, uh American apparel, holding my braids on a roof in a blazer, butt naked vibes.
Speaker 2: Like a month ago, we already did this, you see.
Speaker 4: I saw Cities photos and I was like, okay, maybe I need to get a powder blue blazer, double breasted.
Speaker 2: I would like the way I look. I guarantee it. They didn't let me keep it. I was like, so what are we doing this for?
Speaker 1: I want free things, and oh, you know what the good thing is is that people are sliding in our dms and saying positive things. Hm, we need to see some action with it. So you've sent bisk off. Somebody from Glossier hit me up and was like, cause I had posted that I was there because I had to re up on the step and like, hey, I actually listened to the pod. I saw Maria Onvice Life.
Speaker 4: Shut up, shut up, Shut the hell up, Glossier because I split in their dms and was like, oh, big fan of the brand, would love some products, would love a collaboration. They were like, ah, at the moment, nah, because I remember that you had done that. So I did it and they were like, we have nothing for you, Marie Fouston. And now you're telling me that someone from Glossier used to watch me on my struggle.
Speaker 1: Somebody like an actually employee, not somebody from Glossy, like not their PR team, somebody from Glossier. So she was like, send me your give me your address. I'll send something. So if I see anything that works for you, I'll make sure I have it.
Speaker 2: That mean she ain't gonna send me nothing.
Speaker 4: You know when your friends say, if I see anything that he's gonna look good on you, I'll get it.
Speaker 2: They gonna get everything.
Speaker 4: For themselves, and then they're gonna give you the little bag that it came in. I got you, friend, here's a here's a complimentary tote.
Speaker 1: I have you.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: Don't worry anything anything that's like a little shimmer, a little highlight.
Speaker 2: Because you don't really wearing my gud Wait hold the f on.
Speaker 4: Emma Stone is playing Cruella Deville. What is Disney doing? They are Emma Stone, Emma Stone from Super Bad, La La Land, Emma Stone.
Speaker 2: It's like white people invented jazz music. Emma Stone.
Speaker 3: It's an origin story for Corolla Deville. And so she'll be playing the young Crouella.
Speaker 2: That's still wrong.
Speaker 1: No, because I need who played its Glenn Close. You can't, we can't go Glenn closem Stone.
Speaker 4: She don't even look she doesn't even look good as and the oscar is unnecessary.
Speaker 2: That's okay, but she.
Speaker 3: Doesn't even look good here that Yeah.
Speaker 2: It looks like she's going to a Halloween party exactly.
Speaker 4: She looks like Margot Robbie in the Suicide Squad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say, I will say, when industry fuck with you, they will find any old role to put you in and be like, this is a star.
Speaker 2: Remember when they threw that oscar at Jennifer Lawrence.
Speaker 4: They were like, says, you did terrible in this Jersey, this new Jersey movie.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 4: And that's why she fell up the stairs because god don't like ugly. Remember when she won her oscar, she tripped.
Speaker 3: Up the steps to stage.
Speaker 5: Come.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was a stage absolutely, that was actually that was a star was born, yes, always, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Everyone like got up and like the pity thing. It's like crazy.
Speaker 4: No. And then the dude from the Freddie Mercury movie fell off the stage when he won.
Speaker 2: His Oscar the oscar stairs. No, when ain't right? Okay.
Speaker 4: You know who hasn't fallen down the stairs? Lupita Niango. She floated up them stairs.
Speaker 2: They were ready. She's like, oh my god, thank you so much. You know she got that weird accident.
Speaker 1: I was like, girl, she's a Mexican I know, but also African, I said, will work that storyline.
Speaker 3: Okay, also like from like she's British.
Speaker 2: Too, right, but she's but she's like a Mexican city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a Mexican citizen.
Speaker 2: Yeah whatever, it's fine.
Speaker 3: Her skin is lawless.
Speaker 2: That's all that matters. It's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yuck to Emma Stone as Corilla Deville. This is something they could have given you to one of them pretty liar girls or something somebody from somebody from what's the show?
Speaker 2: The Archie Comics show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they get get too one of them Riverdeal hosts, or even Rachel McAdams.
Speaker 2: You know, she's up there in h but she's still cute.
Speaker 3: I don't think about Rachel McAdams.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's Regina George.
Speaker 1: I don't hate emmastone. It's just like dying for her. No, but they be fine in the ways where every time I.
Speaker 2: Hear there's a will, there is a white person that's gonna make a way. Where there's a will, there's a Lena Dunham.
Speaker 4: The fact that Lenda Dunham's not Corilla Deville, I mean, they can make her right, to to make this right since they can make her one of the Dalmations.
Speaker 2: I'm about to I'm about to add her.
Speaker 4: I'm about they can make her one of the Dalmatians.
Speaker 2: That's the biggest code. Lena.
Speaker 1: They took your role from you. You was slighted, sis, you were a slighted friend. Yeah, And that's my goal for twenty twenty. I just want to have I want people to applaud me like they do Normani.
Speaker 2: But I want Lena Dunham energy.
Speaker 4: Right because they appla well, but who is clapping for Lena Dunham, her comrades her contemporary?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm just saying, like the energy that she gives, that's what I want to have. Like she's not really putting out the best work, but they're applauding her like they're like Normani's new music video. Yeah that's what I want. I mean, I want to just do some regular shit and everybody like, this is.
Speaker 2: Groundbreaking, this is genius. Yeah, this is one of a kind. That's what the fuck I want. I'm tired of Beyonce.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of racking my brain trying to think of the next big thing when people like Emma Stone and Lena Dunham is chillaxing, chilaxing on a terrible blowout, just living their life, getting all the roles.
Speaker 2: That's what I want. Yeah, but Lena Dunham is writing her roles for herself.
Speaker 1: Is that what I gotta do? Write some terear bullshit for myself. Freaking hopefully somebody co signed that.
Speaker 2: She yes, this, you gotta ray it, that's what we call it. Not literally wrote her show, and she wrote it for her show.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic. I'm I live for I don't live for ray. I do not like Insecure.
Speaker 2: I said it. I said it.
Speaker 4: You're saying on the record, Really, I'm saying it. I don't like any of the main characters on the show. I think they're so stupid. This is so racist and homophones.
Speaker 2: Shut. I want no parts of this. Well you're gonna get parts. You will get.
Speaker 4: Fifty percent of this sists. Okay, the show is the characters are all trash. The last season, nothing happened. I can't remember anything that happened. The light skin guy went missing and they went to the desert and took Molly. That's all I remember. And the Mally episode was great.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed it, but it was eight episodes of what they're gonna fix it?
Speaker 4: They better fix it hard. At this point, I'm just watching the show to see how it ends. That's why I'm watching Insecure.
Speaker 2: Writing is hard, Marie. You know that what you know that writing's hard. We know that it's hard.
Speaker 4: It's difficult, okay, But that doesn't mean that you can't get some good writers and you can get a cute little Shonda Rhimes has been writing four years and she was giving us three good shows and then they both two of them got pretty bad.
Speaker 2: It's hard to get the seasons up, That's what it is.
Speaker 1: It's like you get the first season, it's popping, and then the second one you're like, oh, okay, I guess I'll keep going, and then the third one is like whooh, you lucky if you go on Netflix and they're just giving away seasons upon this.
Speaker 2: But that's not.
Speaker 4: Necessarily true, right, because there are plenty of shows that have yet started out with a strong first season and then the show quality sucks after that.
Speaker 2: But there are shows that have been on for years.
Speaker 4: They're in you know, X amount of seasons, seventeen seasons, ten seasons, six seasons. It's possible to have a good show that's consistently not terrible.
Speaker 1: But the thing is is that I'm not gonna just say it because like race or whatever, but for it to be intriguing for the masses, for there to be like a black lead, the things that are in that have to be set up is crazy, like insane, Like there's the new L word, the L word, and they got black people in there, but it's like, oh, that's the only black lesbians that you're going to portray in this this whole fucking show that's crazy, light skin and has a.
Speaker 2: Look real Blackish Blackish. Okay, it's a what's the girl from Grownish? Is her? Ya ya Zandia? You say, Andrew, you're the youth.
Speaker 4: A white man just told us how to say that's swah fork.
Speaker 2: No, you, I trust that you would know better than me.
Speaker 4: I've never even said her name out loud.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just just what it is.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, for for y'all to care, this is who's got.
Speaker 2: To be at the forefront. It's annoying.
Speaker 4: That's why, Sidney, we should be writing something. We should be writing something for for dark.
Speaker 1: Skin girls, you know, for dark skin girls, for dark skin girls, for colored girls, for colored girls, for colored girls. I mean, you know what it is, just like trying to put something together that you're like, oh, this hasn't been done before. That's the problem. Because I watched LOSAs Spookies. That ship was so original, and we know Julio and we know Anna, and we know that's.
Speaker 2: What Spookies on HBO they give.
Speaker 1: They I was like, oh, this is something totally different for the not just the Latin viewers, but for everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the alternatives.
Speaker 1: It's it's so alt, but so like, oh, I could be so on board with this. Yeah, and then Julio did a comedy special and it was just so intriguing, out of this world, different than what we grew up knowing what comedy special was. And that's what you that's what we need. We need the next thing, not like oh I've heard this one before. Yeah, I was so so I know what's all about to do.
Speaker 4: So and so did this, So I'm gonna do this too. Yeah, that's not what we want. That's not the wave that we're on. In twenty twenty, In twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty, twenty twenty, Hello, this is Barbara Walters.
Speaker 2: Yeah we had by Bara Walters is an old career. My Barbara Walters like Pickley's and Guiole and Jerk Wings. Ooh, so hungry. I am going to make it also fucking famished. I'm hungry too.
Speaker 1: I just you know, I mean, I told you what happened, y'all don't know. But like I did these makeup tutorials for you know.
Speaker 2: My job in Comedy Central, Humble Bregs. Yeah, and I had.
Speaker 1: I had a problem because when I was writing, I was like, damn, I do the same shit for myself. I need to do something that is like not normally my brand. So I was like, oh, I'm gonna be something, do something outlandish. I'm gonna try to do set up and punchline for jokes. I'm going to really just go out of my comfort zone and do something different. And so they were like parodies of like makeup tatorials. It was me making fun of makeup tutorials, but in a really specific way. I was like, I don't know if this is gonna hit, this is gonna be dumb. The cat had a cameo, Yeah, jam Jams a star. How did you get him to work? I put him in his carrier? Bitch, He's a he's a worker. He comes from a black family.
Speaker 2: He knows it works. Cats are lazy, though, so you he's lethargic. You know. You put him in his carrier, and then y'all took an uber into the city.
Speaker 1: Put it on the company gone, hello comedies, I'm true.
Speaker 3: We love.
Speaker 2: We like, hey Ola, how you doing? We still like hey?
Speaker 1: Uh So yeah, I did it and on Instagram it did really well and I got like followers from it and people were hitting me up like this is this is dope, this is different. I was like, yeah, I look crazy. So that's why I haven't really put it on my page. But like records, you never posted it. No, I didn't post it because I I just was like too afraid that because it's not my brand. My brand is I look good, yes, but your brand is also whacky sis wacky? Yes, you get on Instagram and you're like, hey, I lost my headphones.
Speaker 2: Do your job find them?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then you're like, hey guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, your brandy or somebody or somebody who wrote me.
Speaker 2: They were like, do you need air pods or you need headphones?
Speaker 1: And I was like work, but somebody gave me their headphones, so work me.
Speaker 3: But the story is, the story is still love.
Speaker 2: I'm going to and you know I'll be seeing it at twenty three hours, right listen.
Speaker 1: It worked with my passport and I was like, I will do it with my headphones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you telling that passport story.
Speaker 4: Getting your thing back from that girl was the beginning of a porno that we thought we were gonna.
Speaker 2: Hear, but it was not. That could be the beginning.
Speaker 4: She never followed you back, and you still follow her, so that I don't want to keep up.
Speaker 2: Also, I don't want to keep up with people who don't want to keep up with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I give you you got twenty four hours hours to follow me back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and when you see that they're active after you followed them, it's like, okay, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 4: If if I'm feeling generous, I give you forty eight hours to follow me back.
Speaker 2: If I don't get that.
Speaker 3: Do you ever do this is a little bit psychotic, But if you if you ever like follow them and then you see that they're active, so you unfollow them and then follow them again.
Speaker 2: Never, No, I never do that.
Speaker 1: I'm following you one time, one time, and then no time. I follow you one time and then if it's like, oh, a week is past and you've been posting your stories, it's a bunch of dashes here and you posted three three things in the feed. Ah. Yeah, But if I got like a lot of d ms, or if I posted a picture and I'm getting a lot of notifications, you couldn't.
Speaker 2: You can't miss it. You can miss it, you.
Speaker 4: Absolutely And I understand that, and I get that. But also if I comment on something that you posted and you see it and you reply to me, that's like, okay, but you saw it though you.
Speaker 2: See me here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's rude. It's just it's racist and homophobic.
Speaker 2: That's what it's like, sir. We're both verified. What's happening, Okay, just me, we're both verified adults here. We're both verified adults here. Merch Merch, merch, right, merch, merch, merch.
Speaker 3: Merch, merch, merch.
Speaker 1: Right, merch, get home up, get all merch, get all merch, merch, merche.
Speaker 2: Merch. Yeah. So it's just like I don't know.
Speaker 4: Also, like none of this actually matters. It doesn't, but like for me it does because it's my job. Like people reach out to me and they're like, hey, me looking for an influencer to do blah blah blah. They like, I'll go on auditions and the number of followers I have is on the top of the page.
Speaker 2: So for me, it doesn't matter. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I at work, they you know, we had our little meetings and whatnot. They cut my makeup trautorials, which is fine because they didn't do well on YouTube. It did well on Instagram, but not good enough on YouTube for them to continue. So I have to think of something else. And it's just like I.
Speaker 2: Want to brainstorm with me and gay tall producer Andrew Here an interview show. That's what they're looking for.
Speaker 1: They're like, Oh, if you're really good with people, people, you you're you're able to get like funny soundbites out of people.
Speaker 2: You have like a great reach with.
Speaker 1: Guests, meaning oh, I'm friends with a lot of comedians so you know they'll come in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like, are you following nine thousand people? Says absolutely, reach with guests. You out here following people who don't follow you back? Absolutely, friends, No, shut up, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't. It's just like everybody wants to be so fucking cool.
Speaker 1: Everybody wants to act like ah, like everybody wants me all my shows are great, I'm getting money.
Speaker 2: It's like, stop it.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, people are at the end of the day, we're all a fucking mess, and we've had days where you know, you get on the train and your eyeliner is fucked up and you just got broken up with and it's like, you're a person. We can't be perfect. So that's why on my page I look like I got it together. But my stories that's when that's that's where you see the real Okay, that's where you had all the mess.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, that's like you lift the carpet and you put all the dirt under the carpet that you you broomed.
Speaker 2: Up you actually didn't clean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I mean, I'm a real person, and that's why I do have The people who fuck with me heavy are like, I'm into you because I know that you are an open book, and well.
Speaker 2: I like people who don't read. So my book is baby.
Speaker 4: I don't even know why friends here, honestly because opposite the tract, that's what Paula Abdul said, right, it was paul.
Speaker 2: A duel who can't hold a note?
Speaker 1: Was that paul Death the cartoon straight up? And then cut the radio and hear her sing out loud and you're like.
Speaker 3: Did you see her perform this past year? Tragic?
Speaker 2: No, tragic?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: She's like, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, how did you feel about did you see Jelo perform at the motown? This is so old, Marie.
Speaker 4: But he's talking about Paul abdo that's old. Yeah, that was I want to get his take on Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 3: I'm very excited for a hustle. Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 2: The movie movie Movie.
Speaker 4: They staid everybody listening, no one's allowed to see that movie because I auditioned for it and they did not put me in the movie as one of the strippers with no butt.
Speaker 2: Okay, that movie is dead to us. They put Cardi b in.
Speaker 4: It, and you know she can't read all of her lines read like I know Cardi didn't audition. They're like, yeah, but she has more, she can do the physical.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her lizard both in the movie. They're gonna be in that movie for like thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Also, what strip club is Litto working at?
Speaker 7: With that?
Speaker 4: Cardi b and Jalo are both employed at. We love us some Lizzo, but what strip club is that?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you where.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you where a Lizzo adjacent would be at in Queens Queen's his story and that's what That's what the strip club is at Ware. They like, Yeah, we need them thick with seven c's.
Speaker 2: That's how thick.
Speaker 4: They like them thick, which is fue we like, we like Keky Palmer is also going to be at that strip club that Liz what works out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl, she working on Friday and Saturdays.
Speaker 2: No, she don't.
Speaker 4: Friday and Saturdays, those are the busy nights. Key Palmer is then on a Monday and she's a busser.
Speaker 1: You're being racist and homophobic towards keep up Sydney.
Speaker 4: People have told me that I look like well, before I went, I had hair, no saying it now they're like.
Speaker 2: You know, Key Palmer, you look like the dude that do a makeup. I'm like, oh, I look like Drone Good Nightmare. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I just feel like, you know, we need to write something, and writing is so fucking hard, and it's just like I be at work and I see people writing these scripts and it's just all about just doing it.
Speaker 2: It hasn't it doesn't have to be good.
Speaker 1: You just have to be in the the routine of writing. So when it's time to write the stuff that you want to write, you're like, oh, this is Nathan's Nathan's you know. But if you're every time like, Okay, this script has to be perfect, then you're never gonna get started.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh, thank you friend.
Speaker 4: That's why that was the point of this episode for you to drop that gym so I can go home and write.
Speaker 1: Well, we have screening to watch tonight, so you won't to be writing tonight.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not writing again.
Speaker 4: I have an appointment after this and then I'm going to the screening, so I'm not writing tonight. It's nice, it's finey.
Speaker 2: On Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna get up on Monday and well we have to get the podcast together on Monday.
Speaker 2: We have like some restructuring to do. Restructuring. Yes, we're rebranding. So yeah, I just but a lot of people's spot like the Read.
Speaker 4: They go out and they they're on the that's what the read is. That's what Yvonne Orgy and what's her Faces podcast is. They go live and they just talk on stage and people like that. But you know, you're gonna give y'all a little bit more or something aesthetically and visually based.
Speaker 1: If festival's gonna be like, hey, we want you to come here, we were paying you this amount. You gotta come more with just chatting, if that's just what it is.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if they doing festivals the podcast that I just named, but I know that they're doing numbers.
Speaker 2: I know that they are selling tickets in big spaces.
Speaker 4: I don't know nothing about, you know, how the obviously how this festival circuit works.
Speaker 2: But you know, everything ain't gonna work for everybody.
Speaker 1: Friend, you're right, absolutely, and I'm hearing what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You've been heard. You've been heard much.
Speaker 4: That's a bracelet.
Speaker 2: Bracelet you've been heard w w JD. Yes, Yes, yes.
Speaker 1: So if you guys ever come through and just be like, oh, I don't know what Sydney is saying on the pod.
Speaker 2: I gave you a whole episode I did. I gotta go. I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: We've been hungry. Is a disappointment. Going to cook for you?
Speaker 2: He said he could cook. You're gonna bring on some wings something. I'm gonna text him and be like, Yo, I'm hungry. You should you should get something.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, I'm hungry, so please deserved. We gotta go to this fucking Asian spot. The noodles is fucking incredible. It's like on that level of that Roman place that we went to with what's his name, Anthony.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's on the level of him. Yesterday, were just on the street and he happened to be walking by.
Speaker 2: How are you doing? You know? He still looked you know, yeah, yeah, I got it. He still he still looked terrible. Don't even finished, you know, but the people listening knew it. I was saying, some what you look like? And then when I said you know, they were like, he still looked terrible. I was my mom. I was like, I gotta go, mom, this likely man here. I got to talk to him. No, no, but he he yeah, you know, he fine, he's good. I don't know why I brought him up.
Speaker 4: No, because I said, you said the noodles. Yeah, but we have to go what's the price point? Looking at how many?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: It was it's like if we go together, we get like a couple of apps and like an andre will be less than fifty dollars each.
Speaker 2: No, oh okay, I was like, uh no, we deserve it. Well putting that on the company card.
Speaker 1: We'll use a patreonne.
Speaker 2: We got to take ourselves out. We deserve it. We work hard.
Speaker 1: I will have to drop some stuff on the Patreon soon because there's that.
Speaker 4: But we gotta be careful what we're talking about, because you know, we're not monsters. We don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.
Speaker 2: Again. Yeah, but that's the problem.
Speaker 1: It's just like, whould we say this on every episode that we're by ourselves?
Speaker 2: Is that we got to stop saying so much.
Speaker 1: But the thing is that people want to hear this because then it feels like, oh, I'm always holding back and you give me the energy to be like no, just say the ship, put it.
Speaker 2: On, put it on. The wax. SIS put it on the record. Be bold.
Speaker 1: But then again, I don't want to be that Wendy Williams of podcasts and just be honestly.
Speaker 2: Wendy Williams is thriving right now. Sis.
Speaker 4: She had a little rough, bumpy week, a bumpy year, and now whenever I watch her little show.
Speaker 2: On the YouTube, she's fun. She's flirty. Her body looks like it's not it doesn't look like a capital P. No more, it looked she looked better, you know, she seems happy.
Speaker 4: I feel like people are listening to this that watch Wendy would agree with me.
Speaker 2: No, it's better. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: We need to be that pod that's like uplifting. No, at the same time, you raise me.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: Next week we got Josh Grobin coming into the studio because we'd be singing his songs all the time.
Speaker 2: Just that one, just that part.
Speaker 1: I just don't want people to be scared to work with us, you know, I don't want us to be the Andy Cohens of.
Speaker 4: People are still working with Andy Cohen his raggedy ass.
Speaker 2: He's very raggedy.
Speaker 4: Andy Cohen got the four one one when Titus read him on his own program.
Speaker 2: He said, uh yeah, keep going, he said, to your little show. I loved it.
Speaker 4: If someone came to the unofficial expert and said to me, do your little show, I would flip this little table up.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, well that's the end of the show. I'd been like, well that.
Speaker 4: Was the end of your little episode, and we're done.
Speaker 1: You're not getting paid for this, so bye, bye.
Speaker 2: Bye baby, thank you for coming.
Speaker 4: Not anyway, That's how I feel about whatever we were just talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was saying that, you know, we want to I just want.
Speaker 2: Us to be doing more.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 1: That's all I have to ask for and send us stuff. I just want free things, you know. I met an influencer Andrew.
Speaker 2: Looking at you. He's like, you sound so poor. When you'll be big, please.
Speaker 1: Have no no no no no no wait wait, you said that I sound poor, But.
Speaker 2: I just don't try to. I said that. He said, you sound You said that I sound poor.
Speaker 1: But I just want to let you know, all of these celebrities and rich people expect to get free things everywhere they go. I worked in a bar forever and everybody who was like somebody big was like, oh, this has got to be camped.
Speaker 2: I'm doing them a favor. These are people who are big. We are big in our own right. You hear me, You're heard SI. We medium size, we extra medium. We are not mediums. And I don't want to hear that shit. We are extra mediums. Okay, we are stars.
Speaker 1: They discovered we are thirty two long.
Speaker 2: I don't know men's sizes. I don't know what we are.
Speaker 1: Twenty fours, twenty fours, they haven't figured it out yet.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. But I mean, you don't come. I'm not worried about that. I'm not asking for free stuff. I'm gonna take it. If it's there, I'm gonna take it. But I asking you shall receive.
Speaker 4: I also like that, like people will slide in our dms and they talk about.
Speaker 2: What they like about the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they you know, like I didn't really wonderful.
Speaker 4: But also it's people from legit all over the place, and it's like, oh you in Tulou, oh you in Tallahassic, like.
Speaker 2: It's everywhere, and I think that that's dope.
Speaker 1: A lot of people have been messaging like yo, this has been like the hardest time in my life. I've been having a lot of sad people and I've been listened to the pod shout out to y'all in your sadness, and it literally has made my day or made my made my moment better. And it's just like, see, we are doing shit. We think it's nothing, we think it's just a little raggedy pot. But people listening to shit to escape the stuff that's going on. That's something to be proud of.
Speaker 4: It's people with jobs that they hate and boyfriends with micro penis is.
Speaker 2: It's a lot happening in the world right now.
Speaker 1: It's people that are always in their car driving to the job that they hate and they need to hear this.
Speaker 2: The Amazon is burning you know, it's people listening.
Speaker 4: Is that our title? That's what Amazon is burning? That's what started the fire. The podcast was so hot.
Speaker 1: The titles like burning up, the Amazon is burning up.
Speaker 2: Its is so mean.
Speaker 1: But that's another thing that I hate. On social media. People start getting on the bandwagon on something and they're like because they want to look woke, and it's just like, but sir, what are you actually doing besides reposting this is this is your That's my contribution to contribution No, it's not.
Speaker 4: I'm retweeting because I care. I'm not retweeting because I don't.
Speaker 2: Really be on Twitter like that. So also that what do I do all day? I'm like, that's March. What do I do all day? That's gonna be a hat. We're gonna were gonna do hats because I need one. I need a hat. It will be a Ryanstone cowboy. No, remember you had a hat on it that that just said bitch. Yeah, we should get some hats that say merch bitch.
Speaker 1: I want to merch bitch, merch beach, merch beach beach beach beach towel.
Speaker 2: That's a beach on them. I enjoy that.
Speaker 1: I was unable to go to my friend's wedding this, uh we unable?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I booked a pilot and book the pilot. Why you do that?
Speaker 1: Why did I book the pilot because I'm good at my job? Why do this with your fingers? I just I'll be sucking up, man, I I have to That was your excuse. It wasn't my excuse. I booked the pilot, So why you do this with your fingers? Because they don't know what a pilot is. They don't know, you just throw out a term like that and they're like, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: It's all It sounds like you didn't book no pilot. I did, says.
Speaker 4: Yo Sidney b Lyon. Put that on some shirts. Put that on a key chain. One side says Sidney, be lying. The other side says, Marie.
Speaker 2: Always tells the truth. That's merch mm hmm. Okay, So you booked this pilot is a Tilert Perry film. It's through Comedy Central.
Speaker 4: Cute, okay, cute. You can't you can't never quit that job, says that job is cue.
Speaker 2: I booked a pilot through my job. Did you audition? No?
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna be there that day, And so they said I could do it. I need to get a job friend. Yeah, sh someone said, oh, someone said, please call that one one. They left a review on the on the podcast page, specifically because I mentioned n W and Steve Austin in the blurred episode, so I made two wrestling references. And this person was like, well, I literally have never left a review on any podcasts in my life, but because you said that, I'm leaving a.
Speaker 2: Review they did. Where was that you see?
Speaker 4: I'm out here reaching the nerd cyst Reaching the Masses. Where is that the blurred episode? Yeah, because we were talking about porn and you were like, yeah, you know, there's it's not no queer representation in gay cartoon characters.
Speaker 3: And it was like, what I want, what I want?
Speaker 4: Okay, there's a there was a there's a gay cartoon on Netflix.
Speaker 2: It's a it's called Drag Something.
Speaker 3: It's like Ali, they're like superheroes, superheroes. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a Brazilian cartoon that they dubbed over with like new like us drag Queens.
Speaker 2: I watched it. It was fun.
Speaker 4: It was like messy. Chandela is one of the voices. She was on RuPaul's Drag Race, Sydney, are you even gay?
Speaker 2: I don't, just like I have no idea anyway.
Speaker 4: Shandel is having a great year too. She was in a Star is Born. She's in like an Ariana Grande song. She does like the intro.
Speaker 3: She was yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, see I know I'm caught up.
Speaker 4: I'm caught up on my shand and she performed a Beyonce medley.
Speaker 2: In front of Beyonce. What yes, okay, you see I know.
Speaker 4: Okay, because I don't remember my year so remember somebody else thriving.
Speaker 2: You're doing good work, Maria. I've never been more proud of somebody up Sydney. But also thank you so much.
Speaker 4: All Right, well I think that's it for me because I need to pee and then I need to go home and shave my labia.
Speaker 2: So let's go.
Speaker 1: I mean, people are just like, hey, we will buy merch please, Yes, yes, it's coming, We got it. It's it's gonna say yes, yes, yes, all over it. That's gonna be the jackets.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a long scarf.
Speaker 3: That says yes, yes, yes, yes, no no spaces.
Speaker 2: Just a white scarf with black words. Yes, the finest, the lama wool.
Speaker 1: I really want panties to say cute for you.
Speaker 2: On the butt or the crotch. If your butt is small, it's cute for you. Wow. What if your butt is eating the panties, then.
Speaker 1: What you're saying, well you little booty hose, that's not going to be happening.
Speaker 4: Well you know what I am. That is homophobic and racist. Okay, I'm gonna leave, guys. Thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 2: Sidney. You want to talk about goals at the end of the year before we left.
Speaker 4: I did say that, Yeah, you got some goals, because you know we got more weeks left of the year that you can get some goals together.
Speaker 1: I literally just want to be happy and I need to work towards at and I do not do that actively.
Speaker 2: So so what.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do to make it? Tell me three things you're gonna do this week to be more happy?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 1: Okay, say no to more things that waste my time.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 4: Honestly, that will change your entire months. Think about all the stuff that you do that you'll be on the way to it and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, man, I should have said no, or you're like, oh, I did not want I don't want to be here. You say no.
Speaker 4: Just say no to baby showers, Just say no to shows that you don't want to do that's out the way. Just say no. Yeah, okay, that's one. What else, Andrew, If there's anything that you would like to add, you can throw them in there too.
Speaker 3: Sydney's time right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, we'll get to you. I need to I need to eat better. You need to eat we better? Gross yuck. Actually, you do a pretty good job, so you give good love to me, babe. Okay, good, great Sydney, so proud of you. You eat really well. You want to show me sometimes do it for the pod? The pot? Would you do it for the pod?
Speaker 1: I don't think we could do the pot after because then I would be like, yo, I see Maurice's cat.
Speaker 4: Good God, no wonder she got appointments. She is real cute, ashy and this I found a gray pube and I almost died. Could go grow?
Speaker 2: They do it? Hurts? It's wrong. I pulled it. I pulled it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and your spirit went right with it. Yeah, it was your fucking whole soul just left. Why lord, I'm about to put some just for men on my It looks it's just for men because I'm doing it just for men.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it for me. Yo, this is the best ad. That's the best advert. Fucking just for men.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, Marie here from the unoficial expert, let's talk about just for men for your your cooka cook?
Speaker 2: Is that you? I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I feel like, uh, you know, speaking on behalf of eating, I realized that I am a real lesbian because I look at it and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, this looks good.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could ever look at a penis again and be like, yeah, I'm here for that.
Speaker 2: Because I'm not. No one is here for I mean, I guess we are all here for. I mean Andrew's like, I'm only here for the dick.
Speaker 1: So that's why you're You're on the pod right now, for the dick.
Speaker 2: For the dick. For the people in your DMS.
Speaker 3: Some of them the cue.
Speaker 2: Some of them are crazy.
Speaker 1: Well wait, we do and what do you do for us, Andrew? All the stuff that we do for you, all the dick that we bout to get you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, glow up with us.
Speaker 3: I show up early, I show up on time. He said he'd be prompt.
Speaker 2: He did. Also, you took half his bagel last week.
Speaker 1: Next time when we do that, can I get another baker?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: You didn't respond, kind of get a big old.
Speaker 3: We're too busy.
Speaker 1: But you know, when the pod blows up, you're coming. So what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, yeah, Andrew, the hock is wrong with you? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: You got people fucking DM DM DM ing us like, ah, thank god he has a mic.
Speaker 2: Now there are people also who say you don't need a mic?
Speaker 3: Are there real? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, problematic.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can't please everybody.
Speaker 4: People were like, give him a microphone, and then other people were like, I like him just shouting in the background faintly.
Speaker 1: Yes. Wait, oh okay, someone left us a really nice message in our d MS, and I just want to shout mag underscore doll, Hey, boo, Hey.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Let me look at your page real quick, Maggie Smith.
Speaker 2: Oh is that your son? He's so cute. Okay.
Speaker 1: I've been listening to YouTube you for almost a year now, and I just started following you all on instant because I'm terrible at social media, and I just want to reach out and say, you too, are the fucking funniest and so fun to listen to. It's like being in a conversation with friends where all I have to do is listen and laugh. And I can't tell you how much it makes my week. I've never wished I lived in NYC until I realized how easy it would be to see you two live.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's it really is easy.
Speaker 6: Is a lot of the shows A lot of shows be free too, go baby, you better scoop them up now, because listen, when the tickets cost lots and lots of money.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be like, yeah, I ran out of comp.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Thanks for being amazing and for recording it for US Minnesotians to hear all the way.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the country.
Speaker 1: Minnesota, Minnesotian Maggie, Maggie, we love you, girl.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you for I thank you for that cute ass message. You be leaving these messages and I'm like, shit.
Speaker 2: We are doing stuff. We are doing stuff.
Speaker 1: It is crazy how positive the messages be because I'd be like, really, you're getting this, You're getting.
Speaker 2: That from this. Yeah, So I always appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Also, I post when we posted the two solo episodes ago when I was like, oh, I just want to quit all things comedy and this is dumb.
Speaker 2: People were like, hey, Marie, I also freelance.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of messages when people were like, you know a quote that gets me through my.
Speaker 2: And it was like, thanks so much, guys, thank you for all of this.
Speaker 1: I'm like, if you heard the episode, she was like, I'm not like suicidal or anything. I'm just letting you know I'm fucking don't want to do a comedy.
Speaker 4: I'm tired, I'm tired of comedy today and it happens. Yeah, but you know, me and comedy are COOLi and so you know we're talking again.
Speaker 2: I like comedy now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, one more thing, someone said that we should have a hotline where people can leave voicemails. Yes, so I think that's what we're gonna do, where you record a voice memo and send it to our DMS and we will play.
Speaker 4: So I feel like it's gotta be a different way, Like we got to set up like a.
Speaker 2: Google will mail box, voicemail, your something. Yeah, it can't be voice on.
Speaker 3: The phone transfer that. Oh wait, actually no, no, no you can. You could if we plug in the phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can, but we would have to plug the phone in.
Speaker 4: Isn't there a way to set up like a like a number that they can so they're all in the same place.
Speaker 3: Uh No, I could. I could get it set.
Speaker 2: Up like a Google voicemail or get something like that.
Speaker 3: If you want to do that, I could absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come along, Gay produce an he does he does for us because we do's for him. He does for us because he does for me.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't have it right, Okay, So I'm tired and my breath is hot, so I have to leave soon.
Speaker 2: We gotta go already I'm already halfway out the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, keep doing what you guys are doing. We're out here, We're trying.
Speaker 2: And we're doing.
Speaker 1: We're trying to do everything that we can keep doing for y'all, but better, and we're getting closer.
Speaker 2: Were you give me your hand? I feel like your hand was just Did you wash your hands before you pay? I did?
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 2: I wash my fucking hands. May give me your hand, I swear.
Speaker 4: I feel like you just had your nails in your mouth. I feel like it was a lot which is happening just now.
Speaker 2: Just give me your hand. You cannot hold it on the outside. I'm gonna put it over the top. Friendship, man, let's have them friends.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, you guys, have a blessed Friday.
Speaker 2: You hear me. You heard me, You heard me.
Speaker 4: Have a blessed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, saturdayday, have a beautiful whatever day. You listen to the podcast. You know we're here for y'all. I mean mainly we're here for us. I mean mainly for y'all because we're not really making no money. So this is for the love of the game. I love it for the love of the game, for the love some unreasonable Jamaican dick.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you mine, Forever.
Speaker 7: This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe ccilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcast gests, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.