Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: What's up everybody? Happy weekend?
Speaker 3: I hope everybody's last weekend, Memorial Holiday weekend was awesome. And he had a good short weekend this week if he got off for Monday.
Speaker 2: And now we're already here to another.
Speaker 3: New weekend, which is so exciting and I'm excited to hang out with y'all. We had a lot of things happen on the show, so let's go. Lunchbox had a weird interaction with a massage therapist.
Speaker 2: And I'm just gonna put this out there.
Speaker 3: If Lunchbox is so famous, he should be having more and more of these, so this shouldn't even make a story because he's so famous, so.
Speaker 2: This would happen more. Therefore, it's not a one off.
Speaker 3: And he brings it to the show, right, I don't know, you guys listened a bit and let me know. But basically, this massage therapist knew he was famous innocence in Lunchbox terms, and Lunchbox thought it was weird. Yep, that's all that's what happened. And in true Lunchbox form, he brought it to the show.
Speaker 1: Number seven, a big massage guy.
Speaker 4: If I've an injury, I'll go and I get somebody to work on something. Lunchbox earlier in the show talked about now he's a big massage guy. Didn't like him. Now love them?
Speaker 5: Oh man, they're amazing, Like it is so like I thought the whole concept was weird. You show up to this place, you go in this room, and it's like they play this weird music and they put these I was like, I ain't doing that, Like that's just the weirdest.
Speaker 4: Thing ever, Like why did you start?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 5: My wife and I did it and she was like, oh you know, and I was like, okay, all right, I'll go and I was like wow. When I got done, I was like, this is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Like, and you get full naked, full naked under the sheets like which.
Speaker 4: Maybe if it's because of the Lunchbox, it just feels a gross. But one of my friends was telling me the day goes, I heard Lunchbox talking about that on the air, So I get naked too, so I'm talking about I guess I'm just embarrassed. Somebody will see stuff and tell people about it. That's probably what the root is.
Speaker 6: I mean they're probably sneaking a peak. I mean probably do.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 4: They're pretty good at not scenes so now they're pretty good at not acting like oh and also they're pretty good at acting like a professional.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, no, they are good at acting like they're not alarmed.
Speaker 4: If something. If if Tom Hanks came in and you were giving a massage, and you're a massage there, but you'd be like, this is so cool, and you probably tell people I'm massash Tom Hanks. And if Tom Hanks was genetically one way or the other, you'd probably tell your friends. You will never believe you probably would. That'd be human. It's nature.
Speaker 8: Yes, so I hope he wore underwear.
Speaker 4: Tom Hanks yah had just turned into poor Tom so lunchbos got a massage.
Speaker 6: Will you ever get a dude?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: Never? Why not?
Speaker 6: No chance? Now, let no dude rub on me.
Speaker 9: He's not rubbing on you.
Speaker 6: Yeah they are.
Speaker 4: He's rubbing you. He's physically he's massaging your muscles.
Speaker 6: Can do it, I just couldn't.
Speaker 4: You'd get no massage before I do massage.
Speaker 6: Yeah, i'd really have no massage.
Speaker 8: I feel similar, really Yeah.
Speaker 6: But it just feels weird.
Speaker 9: You get all girls, M I.
Speaker 4: Prefer women, But will you take a dude?
Speaker 7: I have had taken and I could just uncomfortable the whole.
Speaker 4: Time because even if a dude's super professional, yeah, he's still like because he's a dude. We just know du humans. It's not fair to say I don't know this for sure. I never missaged anybody like that, and I'm just it's pure speculation from other dudes. I know. I just know dudes regardless, they're gonna be dudes. Like having a job doesn't change what a dude does right or feels. He may not do anything, he may never say a single word, but I know how the dude's gonna feel because I am a dude. Would you three agree?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, even if you're super professional, sure you're still a dude. Now, Lunchboks had an experience recently. I don't know if it's sure or not, but let him know.
Speaker 6: No, it's legit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I wanted to get a massage, and I tell him I want deep, firm, to deep whatever, deep to firm. I don't know which the way they go, but I and so she starts out in about four minutes into it. She goes, is this pressure okay, lunch sir?
Speaker 9: Oh no?
Speaker 5: And I was just like, oh great, this is awkward. And so then I'm just like, did.
Speaker 4: You introduce yourself as lunchbox? No? Are you were on the sheet as a lunchbox?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: And she said lunch.
Speaker 6: Yes, and she caught herself and she goes sir.
Speaker 5: Like there was like a three second of like like quiet like because she was like, oh no, what do I say? What do I say? She couldn't think of my name because sir. And I was like, oh, it's fine. And it was just like awkward the rest of sign I.
Speaker 4: Don't you want people to know?
Speaker 6: No, I do.
Speaker 5: But it was just awkward because then I'm sitting there going she wants to ask me a million questions and I know she's freaking out because I'm on her table and you're naked and I'm naked, you know, so all the whole things. So the whole ninety minutes, I am just like not relaxed ninety minutes.
Speaker 4: You go hard at massages, Dude, I don't go anywhere fifty if I have to get one, and that's forever.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, that's like a tease man, you're just getting started. It's like, I mean, if they're going to really get down in it, like yeah, ninety minutes, Oh down in it?
Speaker 9: He Saidard.
Speaker 8: So was she good?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: She was good, but it was just awkward, and I was like, I can't have her again.
Speaker 4: But what if your massage therapist says to you when you walk in, oh, hey, how's it going? I know you're a lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Different different.
Speaker 5: She was trying to hold it in, like she knew, and she was so excited that she just.
Speaker 10: She couldn't help it because she had been thinking about lunch right and not lunch box was thinking. She was thinking about asking her lunch how the pressure was just thinking about possibly that's.
Speaker 6: An interesting hang on.
Speaker 5: I never thought of it that way, Hey, sandwich, is this pressure?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 4: Like, so will you not go back to that place?
Speaker 6: I'll go back to the place, but I'll just have to not I'll request not her.
Speaker 4: Because you'll request not her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can put down there.
Speaker 4: Well, they go, well, why are you not requesting anyone specifically? But you're only requesting not someone. What did they do to you?
Speaker 6: I'll be like, well, she slipped up.
Speaker 8: She didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 6: That's awkward.
Speaker 5: I mean, is that like if you're getting massaged and they're like, is this pressure?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 4: I mean I'm gonna be on the sheet. She doesn't go by fa.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Amy is my name?
Speaker 6: Yep, Oh that's true about that?
Speaker 4: Give me another chance.
Speaker 7: You think they'd be like, it's this pressure okay, Amy from the butt.
Speaker 4: One time, massage me and name it is this pressure? Okay, blowney sandwich. It was her lunch talking about that's possible. Yes, give a little grace lunchbox.
Speaker 6: I mean I did give grace. I mean I stayed.
Speaker 4: Did you tip her?
Speaker 6: You're supposed to tip them?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they always do have that.
Speaker 6: At the en They're like, oh, do you want to add gratuity? I'm like, what's no?
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 6: I didn't understand why.
Speaker 4: Though, because I would imagine that most of that money goes to the.
Speaker 8: Wherever you are whatever.
Speaker 6: All right, I'll call back at it.
Speaker 4: Who thinks he'll call back and at it?
Speaker 7: Not me?
Speaker 4: No, no chance? Good story though. Do we believe it? Though?
Speaker 8: I guess I believe it.
Speaker 7: He just confuses me sometimes with the like everybody knows me.
Speaker 8: I'm famous.
Speaker 7: I'm like top twenty five celebrities.
Speaker 8: And now and then and then and then when people do recognize me.
Speaker 5: To store, It's like when Bobby says he's getting that colonoscopy and the doctor's like, oh wait, are you Bobby Bones.
Speaker 6: That's like, it's an awkward moment to bring it up.
Speaker 4: I think something going on your butt different and you get.
Speaker 8: Lettuce that's very different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, thank you for your story line, Bogs.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Lane Wilson stopped by the studio and shared some details about the ACM Awards, all her awards that she won, the mishap she had during her performance, and of course her new relationship well news of the world that she debuted at the ACM Awards and holy crap, so excited for her.
Speaker 2: On top of that, she also has a collaboration with the Dolly parton coming.
Speaker 3: So much happening in Laney Wilson world, and I'm just so thrilled for her because she's a great human.
Speaker 4: Number six, we were in Dallas at the ACMs together and we were at dress rehearsal and for you guys, you had to actually be dressed because they were checking lights and yeah, your outfit was awesome. That's super cool. You look good, but there was an issue with the hat and you had but you had the hat on for the second with the second performance too, didn't you.
Speaker 12: The plan was to go out with my hat on, yeah, with Jelly, and then I had this little routine kind of worked out where I was gonna kind of chunk the hat at the camera. But we had to take some of the stuff out of the hat because it was way too tight on my head and it was leaving that mark a curl smuth.
Speaker 4: That's what it was.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 4: She was like, we got to work on the hat because there was everybody going to a million miles an hour because you like throw the hat at the camera. Yes, And I was like, I'm gonnask leny, what happened with the hat?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 4: No, So it was too so there was like a line on your head. Yeah.
Speaker 12: I was like, it looked like it was just like squeeze in my head so tight, and it was because I had put a lot of fake care in my head that night, So yeah, my head was too big.
Speaker 4: That was a big night for you, not just the award wins but also the performances. I mean it was a big night pre knowing what you for sure had to do, which was you did the performance with Jelly Roll yep, and then that flipped over in your performance of Grease. And those performances were so different because one is like emotional and touching, and then your Grease was like boom in your face. Super nervous before that Awards show because of all the responsibility, I.
Speaker 12: Was so stressed out. I'm not even gonna act like I was not, which I'll just tell you. Award shows are scary for me because I feel like they might be getting a little less scary. There's times where I'm like, all right, here goes nothing. I mean, millions of people are gonna be watching you, and a lot of them are just waiting for you to mess up. And that's the truth.
Speaker 4: I mean I felt that way too, But then when I hear you say it, I'm like, well, that's not true. So then I tell myself, well that's not true.
Speaker 12: When you say it to me, No, no, no, I'm telling you it's true.
Speaker 4: She's convincing me now to be neurotic again. Okay, yeah, I thought it was. I mean I thought both of these performances back to back were so good. I was talking to Luke Comb's backstage because I was doing my stuff backstage, because he had to go from doing his performance to come out with that sharing. Yeah, and you did yours from coming on with jelly roll to you so, but yours never stopped. So you're into one And is anybody able to talk in your ears? Or is it you just hearing music?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 12: I'm just hearing music. So we had a couple of days before the show. I got to go in there and kind of run through the steps because I mean, the timing had to be. I had to work it out perfect. I had to make sure that I was walking quick enough. I needed to get to my spot, get to my mic Did you see I had a malfunction on st I didn't what happened my clip? It fell off the back of my Yeah. For my for the Grease performance, is that where you're holding it? I was holding it.
Speaker 8: Oh I thought that you were just like supposed to be holding it.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 12: Well, I'm glad you thought that, because I was literally thinking, dang, I can't even I couldn't even grab the microphone stand like I was playing on And I have a couple of little cool little microphone stand tricks.
Speaker 4: I was going to, yeah, let's do it tricks, let's do it so okay, But after it's over, do you feel like, dang, that was awesome or I need to go and hear if it was awesome or not. Because it was so bang bang okay.
Speaker 12: Even though I had a malfunction and everything, I felt like, all right, I killed it. I will say a lot of the times i'm my worst critic, I'm like, I could have done this, I could have done this, I could have done this. But when I was looking out there and I saw a lot of my peers, my country music piers that I have looked up to for years, when they stood up and started clapping for me, I was like, you know what I think I did?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Yeah it was awesome, both really good. The great performance was crazy good and just energetic. And we have the same kind of management team, and I was with a lot of them and they were just so proud. They were like, look at oh my god, it's like actually working.
Speaker 12: I was glad to show that side, yeah, because I feel like I haven't been able to. I mean, I do a lot of that kind of stuff, like at my own shows, and stuff like that, but I was glad to do it on TV.
Speaker 4: Had you already won any awards by that point? Yes, okay? And how does that make you feel going into those? Is it? Are you like, Wow, this is the greatest night ever? Or is it I got to not think about that but only think about the performances.
Speaker 12: I was kind of in that mindset right there. I'll be honest, I'm like tunnel vision. Of course, I'm excited, but I know that at the end of the night is when we're gonna really be able to celebrate. I just knew I had stuff I still had to do and be prepared for. And even when it comes to like the speeches and stuff like that, you know, I thought, Okay, if I win something, I need to have an idea of, like some bullet points of what I like to say, because I'm giving thirty seconds to get up here and maybe change a little boy little girl's life just from watching that. And I'm wait, I gotta say something that really means something. And I just didn't want to blow that.
Speaker 4: So you won four awards, But the visual media I don't think was on stage that night?
Speaker 9: Was it? Uhh okay?
Speaker 4: A music event? Was that on stage?
Speaker 12: Yep?
Speaker 4: Okay, so you went up for that one? Sorry, because I'm also working, I don't I just remember the pieces of it. Win. So you went up three times? Yeah, So the third time, what are you supposed to say? You've already said it all.
Speaker 12: Oh my lord, I don't even know what I said. I think I blacked out.
Speaker 4: The second time you get to remember, because after you win the first time, you're like, oh, I forgot to say this. Yeah, you get to go up and do it again and actually click on the people you didn't get to click the first time. Yeah, But the third time you're like, well, I like to shut out my buddy. He's gonna place back in Lousiana. Yeah. So when they call your name a third time, you're just like, what do I do now?
Speaker 12: I was like, well, I will say it was album of the year. So it for me, it was like, I mean, this whole project has been a labor of love, and for me it felt like a win for my whole team, my crew, my band, the people who played on it, the songwriters, literally everybody. So those are the things that I talked about, and those are the things that were like that were running through my mind in that moment, I don't even know what I said. I don't go back and watch my performances and I don't go back and watch my acceptance speeches because I'm just like.
Speaker 4: You know what happened, and if you feel good about it, living it, I do do the same thing, because I don't want to go and pick myself apart for something I feel good about already. Yeah, because if I'm not going to grow from it, why will I go expose myself to it when I already feel great about it and possibly not feel as great.
Speaker 12: I'm on the same page.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if that's healthy of us or not healthy of us, but it leaves me in a better place.
Speaker 12: Because, like, I mean, you kind of want to go back and rewatch like those basketball games and see what you could have done different.
Speaker 4: But also I'm like, he scored fifty points.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 7: Well. Then I'll quote Lane here because she left the stage with this one like she accepts the words she d speech, and then right before she walks off, she goes, this stands for hard work. If you're going to be a dreamer, you better be your doer. And then she fluked off.
Speaker 4: She pushed.
Speaker 8: I was like, that is so good.
Speaker 7: And then you know you, I saw people on social just like voting you yeah, and I just thought, Okay, that's the again, like you were speaking to people and being a reminder of like you've put a lot of hard work into this.
Speaker 8: It is true.
Speaker 12: And I'm like, I don't want folks to think that. I mean, anything in life that you want is it's not going to be easy. You just got to get after it. But you know a lot of folks journeys are different. It could they can come here and it happened overnight, But the truth is a lot of the women who have stories to tell it didn't she.
Speaker 4: Want Best Female lurts to the Year Best Album Visual Media Music event for ACM Awards. Lady Wilson is here and we're going to play the new single, which is kind of one of the reasons you're here. Watermelon Moonshine is now the new single that's going to be the one that you're proud of and pushing and to why this song.
Speaker 12: I'm in a place in my life right now where I have to make a conscious decision every single day to remember where I come from, remember, you know, to plant my feet on the any way that I can, and I'll tell you Watermelon moonshine. For me, even just singing it, it reminds me of who I am to my court.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I did see Dolly parton can from a duet she's doing with you. You're doing it together. I don't know. It's pretty cool, right, I mean, it's like the craziest thing.
Speaker 8: I mean, it is nuts.
Speaker 12: So when we when I went in to cut the vocal for it, Mama, he's crazy.
Speaker 4: They have you said that yet anywhere?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 9: She did?
Speaker 4: Okay, got it?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I hope. So let's double check that. But I think she kind of spilled the beans because I didn't know I was even able to talk about it. And then I saw something on the ground that said Dolly talks about doing a song with Laney, and I was like, ooh, let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: So who told you that? And did you think it was a joke at first or somebody pulling your leg or what?
Speaker 12: Mandlin?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 12: My manager called me and said we've got this opportunity to be a part of the Judge Tribute record and I immediately was like, well, duh, I mean they're soundtrack to my childhood.
Speaker 4: Even if it's just you, you're thinking yeah.
Speaker 12: So I'm like, of course, period. And then she came back and said they're thinking about you know, the song, and I said, okay, done, and she said, well, they're thinking about getting Dolly on it too. I abelt passed out. Was it as she may do it? It was literally like one day they were like, they're gonna ask her to be a part of it, and then the next day they were like, it's confirmed.
Speaker 4: Than for that whole day when it wasn't confirmed, it be like, there's no way she's doing it. Oh yeah, no way, there's no way.
Speaker 12: I know, I know because at that point we had not even met. But they said she seemed overjoyed to do it, and I had went in and cut my vocal, and then the week later she ended up kind of going back and cutting some harmonies and doing her verse too.
Speaker 4: So didn't Dolly give you the Female Artist of the Year award? I remember the raight yep? Come on, I mean, who else in the whole history of the world, what have you better to get that award from? Except for Dolly? Party? That's it.
Speaker 12: I can't believe that's how I met her. I mean I was sitting there just watching her and she was about to present it, and I just felt like, oh my gosh, she's literally five ten feet away from me, and I mean, this is this is my hero period, hands down, this is my hero. And it was weird. As soon as I hugged her neck, I felt like I just had known her my whole life, and I think she just kind of makes people feel that way in general. But she's taught me so much and I've never you know, until then, had not even met her. So we were walking off stage and she grabbed my hand and she's like, I love our song that we did to get I'm gonna just go home now.
Speaker 4: Did you talk back or did you just I.
Speaker 8: Don't even know what.
Speaker 4: I think she gave her speech again, work hard or shut up or whatever she said before.
Speaker 8: If you're going to be a dreamer, definitely didn't tell Dolly, Dolly, Dolly.
Speaker 4: So you went to the Awards show with your new man, Yeah, And since you did that, I felt like I could actually ask you about it. Yeah, So what's up.
Speaker 12: He's been around for a while. I just decided to, I know, wait for two and a half, I would.
Speaker 4: Say anything about it, because if you're not saying anything about a public, I'm never going to say anything about it. Don't you know now that your public. I feel like I'd be like, what's up.
Speaker 12: No, he's a good dude. He's he knows what it's like chasing a dream because he's done that for himself. He was in the NFL. He tried out literally for the Steelers and made it and had had a really great run with him, went out to the l A Rams and did that.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 12: But I'll tell you he is good as gold. Supports me, would never come in between anything that I'm trying to do. He's like, go get a girl. And I made him wait for a while. I mean I made him. It's been a little over two years.
Speaker 4: Now, what do you look like with no shirt? Because I feel like it's pretty ripped. Oh yeah, I think so too. Yeah, yeah, I'll.
Speaker 12: Send you a picture.
Speaker 8: So I was watching it on TV.
Speaker 7: By the way him they would you you were winning, and then they would the camera would go to him and he you could see he was genuinely so proud of.
Speaker 8: You and like high bving the people around, and like he just it was really special.
Speaker 7: Like I I didn't know about him, but in that moment, I didn't know how old that was, how new?
Speaker 8: And I'm like, dang, if they're new. He is like, no, you're very invested.
Speaker 12: Well, what's funny is literally a couple of weeks before the show, we had played out in Pittsburgh and me and my band we all wore Duck Hodges jerseys, and so that kind of started started a few rumors. But it's so great. I mean, he's buddies with all my buddies. He'll FaceTime me and he'll be with Hardy or he'll be with Cole Swindale and all of I'm like, can you please stop taking my friends?
Speaker 4: Exactly? So I know we did trivia last time it was Wilson's you hated he said no more trivia ever, so we're gonna do How well do you know Duck Hodges trivia about your boyfriend?
Speaker 12: I probably don't.
Speaker 4: How did they earn the nickname Duck?
Speaker 12: Well, let's see, First of all, if you read something online, it probably ain't right.
Speaker 4: In colors are pointing at me like you're gonna beat me up laying wi trivia. I'm ready, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 12: His college football coach was like, you're one of the best quarterbacks I've ever worked do we Then you remind me a lot of one of my favorite quarterbacks I got to work with years ago, and we called him duck and so him and the team just kind of started calling him duck. Turns out he was also a duck hunter. He's also a duck hunter.
Speaker 4: That's correct, Thank you, that's correct. I can't say it's not right, she pointed me, and it was very impressible. Next up, what state duck calling championship did you win?
Speaker 12: Arkansas?
Speaker 4: Alabama?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 12: See, now that would tripped me off because he's got a duck cabin in Arkansas and he spent a lot of his duck hunting growing up there.
Speaker 4: Which n cuaa FCS career record does he hold from his time at Stanford College.
Speaker 12: I don't know what the technical terms are, but for the most passing yours, that's.
Speaker 4: Exactly the technical term previously held by Steve McNair.
Speaker 9: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: That is amazing. Let's do one more. Who do you make his NFL debut against?
Speaker 12: Is Cincinnati?
Speaker 4: You're in the right division because obviously Pittsburgh, but it's not Cincinnati.
Speaker 12: The Ravens, The Ravens. I wentn't around there in Sorry, I got two out of four, and.
Speaker 4: Two out of four is exactly what we needed to declare. You still together and you get to stay in and stay together, Laney, congratulations. It's an amazing time. I hope you're just soaking it in. It's hard to soak it in but also push really hard same time, so you've got to find that balance of both, and I hope you're doing that and I'm doing it. You look happy. It's awesome.
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 9: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 4: It's super cool.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 4: There. She is Landy Wilson, our friend and yours and her new single is Watermelon Moonshine, And I'm gonna go back and watch you drop your mic pack on grease do it and just laugh and be like I was really good for her to fail, just like everybody is, all right, Lany.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: It was the end of a month this week, so you know what happened Employee of the month before May and I'm just gonna lay this out there. That are part one this week on Best Bits. Had the Employee of the Month winter on it. It's kind of aler, but not a spoiler, because that means you got to go listen to part one of the best bits to know after you listen to this bit.
Speaker 2: But then you'll know i't to listen now it's hurt of my brain.
Speaker 4: Number five, it's time to name the employee of the month for last month. It's always a big deal. Who is the employee the month?
Speaker 9: Last month?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 9: I think that was me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's awesome. How was your time? Is employee the month? Dude? Unbelievable?
Speaker 9: Man Like, it's got so much respect around the building.
Speaker 4: It's pretty cool. So if you win Employee the Month, you get your option. You can spend the wheel of Cash, you can do some self promotion on the air, or you can block someone from three months of employee.
Speaker 9: That's mean.
Speaker 4: So what we're gonna do here is only three of you. The three in the finals get to read your speech. So when I say your name, that means you're one of the finalists. Why are Amy and lunch flock fists?
Speaker 6: We know we've had solid months. The other ones are like, dang, I sucked this month.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Amy, do you feel like you're gonna win this month. You're about to say something you went, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I thought everybody's going to join in and clap.
Speaker 4: But nobody just lunchblog you. Okay. The first finalist for Employee of the Month is Eddie. Oh Eddie, you got vulnerable and you admitted you snoop through your wife's phone.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: That's good you you gave us a reason to you know, get doctor lorii On, who is one of our favorite guests. Come on, we found out you just had a bunch of crap. Wasn't worth anything? No parenting Sunday even big on talking about that. It's true. The theory of how your neighbor's house may have squatters, which is there an update on them? Kind of okay, I'll bring that to you later. Oh we went for next month. Yeah, and then your son and the driving exam and how you were a procter. A lot of good bits. So you were in the finals. Can I hear your speech where if you were to win Employee the Month to go ahead?
Speaker 13: Of course, even though I have been on my digital detox, the digital content I do for the show still rocks. I brought in my antique bottles and coins to see if I needed to find a buyer, but Doctor Lourie said they weren't worth enough for me to retire. Lunchbox tried a few spill the tea's but they were lame. And Bobby and I we bet on music games. I won one of those bets my money. I don't know him, and I'll probably get Employee of the Month because this poem is waiting. This is everything I tried.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, the next finalist for Employee of the Month is well, let me tell you what he did this month.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, let's go.
Speaker 4: He crashed Nicole Kittman's movie set multiple times. He brought us one of the most cringiest pieces of audio ever recorded, and that could have been like four different bits. He spilled the tea on Morgan and her bad driving. He got vulnerable and sharing the really creepy Facebook friend request he sent a teenage girl.
Speaker 6: Oh Man.
Speaker 4: He also admitted to the theft after he walked out of the store with a pair of pants. He brought in his new business ideas. He had one of the better print calls where he called it listener's mom tell hers she'd want a hot mom contest. Remember that one was pretty good. A finalist is Lunchbox Wow Baker speeches. If you won?
Speaker 5: Who should win Employee of the month? Should we give it to Eddie because all he does is low? Or is it because of those bushy catabillars above each eye?
Speaker 6: Enough?
Speaker 5: With Amy being an emotional wreck, shouldn't she just be happy with that child support check? Morgan has struck out with all types of men. When it comes to Employee of the Month, Morgan loses again. It would make Abby's day, but honestly, most of America wishes she would just go away.
Speaker 4: Boy is that the ends? And everybody boom?
Speaker 6: Okay, can't hear you guys up here? I'm on top employee the month. Let's spin that whill.
Speaker 4: And our final finalist for Employee of the month?
Speaker 12: Gosh.
Speaker 4: Our final finalist is Amy. But by the way, you guys had both had poems. Is that a rule he had right? A poeme?
Speaker 9: Or you know I've just never done that.
Speaker 6: I know he just copied my style from the last few months. He's like, let me jump on that bandwagon and see if.
Speaker 8: I can guse me. Honest I think I was the first one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: So with Amy, we solved one of America's grets mysteries. We found out why her water bill was so high. Yes, that was a big bit. She got in trouble from her old sorority because she reported false information on the show. It was a good bit when it was false. It was a good bit when we found out it was false too, a good bit. Give us the blackout backout story.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it was good.
Speaker 6: We weric.
Speaker 4: She shared it up bit on a divorce. She told a story about how she broke the generosity chain at the Starbucks. A couple animal stories. She had a story about how her friend might be getting cat fished on a dating app. Hey friend, here she is with her Yeah, she is with her speech fifteen seconds, Amy, go.
Speaker 7: Well with everything Bobby just mentioned, I would like to quote him correctly. He did call it the greatest mystery of American history. And it was early in May that my six hundred dollars water bill's mystery was solved. And the video of me telling the story has more views than anything else posted on the Bobby Bone Show Instagram.
Speaker 8: With one point three million views.
Speaker 4: Wow, fact check, because sometimes her fact check ain't good for Amy.
Speaker 3: Yes, all of the water stories anything regarding her whole water thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, they have gone viral.
Speaker 4: Did you say it was the most viewed ever Instagram?
Speaker 7: No, it's the most fewed for this like the month of May. I have the most viewed Instagram reels of anything postly the data.
Speaker 8: So that's what I was focusing on.
Speaker 7: And my kool aid hack Morgan informed me that on TikTok that water employer it doesn't matter, it just it hits six million.
Speaker 6: That's wow.
Speaker 4: Six million. Yeah, peoples with water. I don't know, that's crazy.
Speaker 9: I had no idea I made those videos.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, you three are in the finals for Employee the Month. The winner for Employee of the Month is the winner is Amy. Everybody, congratulations. How do you feel? Amy employed? I can't believe you got that many that many views?
Speaker 14: Me neither.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 8: I was shocked, Like.
Speaker 4: I got bored halfways in the story, right, that was awesome. Okay, so for winning Employee of the month, you get to.
Speaker 8: Choose you got bored halfways?
Speaker 6: This yees bored and you gave her employee the month for it. Now that's just me.
Speaker 4: I'm also looking another thing. There's more things.
Speaker 5: There's yeah, yeah, it's like two days you went on two things.
Speaker 8: Honestly, I don't.
Speaker 7: If I hadn't gotten it, I'd still be pumped about the views because I've never Yes, I agree.
Speaker 4: I'm pumped out the view. I shouldn't have been bored. Apparently it's riveting content. That's awesome. Okay, your employee the month?
Speaker 8: What do I get to do?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 4: I don't know someone's hating on you over there, so.
Speaker 8: Oh, I trust me. I heard his point.
Speaker 4: Think about that. So you can spend the wheel of cash, which you can went up to three hundred dollars.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 4: You can do self promotion, which you've done before. Yeah, or you can block someone from contention for three months, which to do it.
Speaker 7: I do not want to block somebody that doesn't feel good to me. So you're right, I've done self promotion before. So let's apparently, according to launch On, need the money, so let's go.
Speaker 8: She's been weird.
Speaker 4: I wasn't of all the shots I took in the poem. Yeah, that was the dirtiest shot. I don't think it was true. What was j Ann about her?
Speaker 6: I said true?
Speaker 5: Should we give it to Eddie because all he does is lit? Or is it because those bushy caterpillars above each other. I didn't say Eddie, with Amy being an emotional wreck, shouldn't she be happy with that child support check?
Speaker 4: And I don't think that's the choice. I think you just look for a rhyme that's.
Speaker 6: He she should be happy with?
Speaker 4: It? Is that that you don't know if she's even getting a child support check?
Speaker 6: Not my business, but you.
Speaker 4: Just made the business of everybody, which okay.
Speaker 8: Also one of the things.
Speaker 4: That happened, this is not my business after you said yes, go ahead.
Speaker 6: One of the things that.
Speaker 7: You said happened this month was like sharing that out. We've handled our divorce in a way that lawyers have not seen before. So you have no idea you're doing it.
Speaker 8: I don't have a tip.
Speaker 6: Was a lot more entertaining than that.
Speaker 4: How's lunchbox steps?
Speaker 6: You on the web?
Speaker 4: On the you know, social media, TikTok, Instagram.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's okay, it doesn't do as well as Amy's.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I disagree.
Speaker 5: If you go listen to the best bits, I mean, all my bids are right there.
Speaker 4: In the that's just us picking Probably no.
Speaker 6: That's going off. Interaction on the social media.
Speaker 4: According to Morgan, but it is going off of that.
Speaker 2: But you've also never been number one. You complain about that a lot, and Amy has been.
Speaker 4: I could believe you have so many views. That's great. Okay, you want the money, Yes, spind the wheel. Here we go, let's spin.
Speaker 8: Big money, big money money.
Speaker 4: Oh it was. It rolled to the one hundred and got all it almost flipped. That was so great, and then went back to one. Wow.
Speaker 7: Sorry Amy, Wow, I already feel as though I won the hundred.
Speaker 12: That is so close.
Speaker 9: But you did it.
Speaker 4: That thing went almost over to one hundred even, and you guys were like wow. I'm like, no, I'm going to push the wheel over.
Speaker 8: Where does the money come from?
Speaker 4: Me? My pocket? Do you think most I think most prizes come from you.
Speaker 6: Know, they always say wheel doesn't lie?
Speaker 4: And who says that? And what's oh?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 8: Oh, I don't need to spend three times? I mean you really, I don't know why I thought that.
Speaker 9: I think I got to spend three times.
Speaker 4: Why though, because you want a bunch on the first win and we gave you. You went medal on the first because I.
Speaker 8: Was almost one hundred, I get to go again. That was That's the closest it's ever been.
Speaker 4: The way you can do. I'm going to allow you to go over to Bobbybones dot com and check out Access Day where Access Day all you gotta do is go over there and you can on a trip to come hang out with our show, Airfair, hotel, studio, tour, lunch with some of us. To enter and get official rules, go to Bobbybones dot com today. Amy, you won one dollar.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 6: You're a winner.
Speaker 4: Amy, You're a winner.
Speaker 8: Honestly, I really do.
Speaker 7: It was so close to the excitement I got from it, almost being right there on one hundred.
Speaker 8: It feels like I did win it, so good for you.
Speaker 4: Didn't feel like that to me. I'm happy about that. My works.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week. With Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: In a new version of Spill the Tea, Lunchbox and I spilled the tea on each other. We both brought different Spill the Tea segments to the show, and it was the perfect situation for me because Lunchbox unsuccessfully spilled the tea on me. Yep, he thought I was doing something that I totally was not. So his didn't work, but you know what mine did.
Speaker 2: I was sneaky. I found something out and it's pretty good. I'm not gonna lie. My spelled the tea. It was piping Hot number four.
Speaker 4: Just something that you the listener. Hopefully you probably already know, but if you don't, the show doesn't know what segments we're gonna do until I pull it up. You all sit here every single segment and you just kind of wait and you see what I say and where I go, and you just go. It keeps the show. There's no script. You don't even kind of know where we're going. For the most part.
Speaker 9: Sometimes it's nerve wracking.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, this is spill the Tea this segment.
Speaker 9: Ye, here we go.
Speaker 4: I just want people to know. Nobody knows, so go ahead, let spill the tea. That's also why sometimes it sounds like dog crap, but also why it sounds so great sometimes because they're just being themselves. But this is the only time in Spill the Tea this has ever happened. There's sometime that's happened that in all the times of you guys tittle tattling or tattleteling or whatever it does on each other, this is the only time it's ever happened where two different people came at me unrelated and spilled the tea on each other at the exact same time, on each other, on each other about two different things.
Speaker 8: So let me guess, lunch Box and Eddie.
Speaker 4: No, yes, Morgan and on each other. Okay, interesting, And I don't know if one new one was doing it. So they were firing back at each other. But I get two different notes. So Lunchbox, Oh, she must know I'm spilling the tea on her, that was the question.
Speaker 6: And she must know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably did you know?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 4: You didn't know, did you know, Lunchbox.
Speaker 6: No, I don't know what. I don't know what I could have done? That was tea worthy.
Speaker 4: Oh mine's so good, Lunchbox, you go first. She spilled the team Morgan. What do you know?
Speaker 5: Guys, let me tell you. I gave Morgan a call. It was a Wednesday afternoon at three pm, and Morgan was drunk at three pm on a Wednesday afternoon, Wednesday.
Speaker 6: And I am like, how do you have this kind of life? How do you know exactly?
Speaker 5: I called her to ask her a technology question. She's like, it's it's.
Speaker 6: It's a bottle and she slurred her words.
Speaker 5: I'm like what is this right there at the bottle and no, no, I said you a screen shot, I don't have any screenshots.
Speaker 6: And she's hammered. It's three. I was like, are you okay? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why she wasn't asleep, like just waking up?
Speaker 6: No, No, she was just slurring her words. I was like, this girl is drunk.
Speaker 5: And I don't know if she thought she played it off well because she was giggle after she would talk. And I was like, she's obviously hammered, So I'm gonna have to bring that to the show. I was like, I need the life where I could be hammered at three o'clock on a Wednesday afternoon.
Speaker 4: Are you napped for hours and hours?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 4: But just when you were single, you probably did that.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 9: But there you go again.
Speaker 4: Do you have any response to this at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was not drunk.
Speaker 3: I had just got back from the dentist and I had two fillings, so I was a little drugged up.
Speaker 4: Okay, So she was slurring she answered the phone for you work, even though she had just been to the dentist.
Speaker 5: She might want to say that when someone calls her and she's slurring her words.
Speaker 2: I thought I was doing pretty good at talking.
Speaker 4: I thought you not come on there and just screamed someone's drunk.
Speaker 9: Just assuming, man, Well, what.
Speaker 5: Would you assume if you called someone a three o'clock on a winds and they're slurring their words and giggling like you and they don't mention anything about anything?
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably drunk.
Speaker 8: By Bobby said it. You say, hey, are you okay?
Speaker 4: I did I just wake you up? You sound funny that but it didn't sound like sleepy. Okay, Well you sounded like has been unsuccessfully skilled.
Speaker 3: Wow, I was a little drugged up, I will say, but it wasn't intention.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, lunchbox is tea unsuccessful? Now Morgan has tea on lunchbox. Morgan, you have the stage, all right.
Speaker 3: So I was walking in the hallway and I hear somebody just kind of talking on the phone and it starts getting louder.
Speaker 2: I knew it was a lunchbox. I see him, he doesn't see me. I'm like behind the wall, and he says on the phone.
Speaker 3: To whoever he's talking to, He's like, yeah, yeah, I'll get some snacks from.
Speaker 2: Our our green room to bring home for the kids lunches.
Speaker 4: So he's stealing snacks that we have for guests to take home.
Speaker 3: Yes, And he was reiterating it, and he was talking loudly, which I don't understand why, Like I don't know if he didn't care if anybody heard it, but like he was straight up admitting to stealing this snacks that are not for him for his kids lunches, lunch bikes.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say I was admitting to stealing. My wife was just reminding me to steal that I was supposed to bring home a couple bags of peanuts and a couple of bars for their lunches for the next day. And I was like, I will remember because she had already texted me and then she had called me, and I was like, I already got it. I know what I'm doing. So I wasn't admitting to stealing. I was just reaffirming my wife that I was going to grab them, but.
Speaker 7: You steal then't But does she know does she think you're going to the store or you're bringing them from No.
Speaker 6: I told him, I good on my work.
Speaker 4: Hey, Scoob Steve, what's the deal here with this stuff?
Speaker 14: This is my first time hearing it.
Speaker 15: It kind of makes me upset because we buy this for the guests, not for you and your family. And you make a lot of money, you can afford you on damn snacks.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 5: And guess what, those artists make a lot of damn money too. They can afford their own sat their guests.
Speaker 4: But they're coming to be a guest of our show. That's like going, Hey, I'm gonna buite you over dinner party. But since you make money, you bring your own food.
Speaker 9: Are they going to fight the fine?
Speaker 6: Fine? What I'll do is I'll have my kids come in sit in the green room. There'll be a guest to guess.
Speaker 4: I absolutely could be booked to guests.
Speaker 8: No, please don't bring them up here.
Speaker 4: But we why not because we're all going to get that's true.
Speaker 6: I mean, who's been sick for like three weeks, Eddie.
Speaker 5: He's been discussed for weeks and you guys like that, no big deal.
Speaker 8: They're just kidding.
Speaker 4: We can't take stuff from this building that we buy because we don't have much anyway. I have to give away prizes out of my own pocket a lot of times for the show. So we can't take stuff from this unless you talk to Scubasteve about it. And if he's like, you know what, stuff's gonna go bad, then you can have it, right, I mean right, you can't agree with me when I'm talking about what you did. Okay, yes, Amy.
Speaker 8: Well, so like Eddie makes coffee out of there?
Speaker 6: Is that allowed yet?
Speaker 4: But he's doing it on the show. Blenchbox is starving on the show and he's like, I blood suger slow, he needs to eat a snack.
Speaker 8: Okay, then he can go because I've taken a bar too, and.
Speaker 4: That's great and you're gonna eat it, sure, okay, but you can't take it home for your kids if you told yourif you're gonna get it the store, right.
Speaker 9: I have also bought coffee and dropped it off there.
Speaker 8: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 9: Oh, thank you. I'm contributing.
Speaker 4: We're twelve or twelve we're drunk or thieves? Okay, No, morning wasn't drunk. Oh yeah, because we are thieves. That's right, we are the Okay, that is spill the tea.
Speaker 6: Let's spill the tea.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan Number.
Speaker 2: Two another interview on the show.
Speaker 3: This week we had Beverly Gilmour on and she is the woman who you may recall we talked about in a news story. She dies multiple times a month and has this crazy experience.
Speaker 2: She's talked to Walt Disney, Jesus, and she shared a lot of these stories with us.
Speaker 3: And I'm just telling you, this was such a cool interview to hear because I love hearing wild and crazy perspectives like this and experiences that people have had. It just shows you that, like, there's just so many things we don't know or don't understand in the world, and so this interview was super cool. So if you listen to it right now, just be open mind, understand that everybody's different than your life and your experiences. Everybody's got their own story, and this is hers number three.
Speaker 1: So Bobby Bones Show Interviews. In case you didn't know.
Speaker 4: Her name's Beverly Gilmore. We talked about about a month ago. She dies about three times a month. Like near death experiences, they call them actual death experiences. Look, do I believe this. I'm skeptical of everything at this point, but I'm going to treat it and respect it like I actually have no idea. I can't prove she did or did it, so I'm just gonna ask and be respectful and be curious about what she has to say. She's been having actual death experiences since nineteen eighty seven. She says she hasn't about three times a month. She's almost sixty. She had a traumatic brain injury in her twenties. She's claimed to meet Jesus Walt Disney. She says she fills herself, physically leave her body, then she comes back, showed a book. She's got a lot stuff going on, and I will get her at the end with are you making money off this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: That's my favorite. Sie's like, I'm here to help. I can tell you. I can speak to your your grandparents they died for four ninety nine. Wait, I want to pay money for this, so I will get to that. But I do before I push a little bit of me being skeptical. I want to hear her story. We should hear everyone's story. Here she is, and here we go.
Speaker 1: On the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 4: Now, Beverly Kilmore, Beverly, good morning, Hi.
Speaker 11: Good morning. May I say good morning to all your listeners. They have a great day.
Speaker 4: Thank you. But it's morning here.
Speaker 6: But where are you?
Speaker 11: I'm in Lytton, Saint Ann's and United Kingdom.
Speaker 4: So we were kind of drawn to your story. We talked about it, and then we kept talking about it, and then we've become fascinated with it. And so can you before I get into some specific questions, can you kind of walk us through your life story. What has happened to you when you were younger and now what's happened to you recently?
Speaker 11: Well, the near death experiences, they began when I was twenty two in nineteen eighty seven. And at that time, I was I would say, a hobby writer, you know, children's writer. I was writing little stories for my own children. I was a mother, I was a wife, and I had you know, life was really good. Hey, I had my own house. Yeah, I was really proud of that. So I was an achievement back in thirty years ago. So, yeah, there was a time when I became a part time policewoman. That was fun because I'm quite you know, partial to justice and things like that and the law and everything.
Speaker 4: So the first time that you had one of these experiences, was it because of a traumatic brain injury? Was it right then or did you have an injury prior to that?
Speaker 11: This is the actual interesting angle that we have, and this is what fascinating in the medics at the moment over here in the UK. I actually started the near death experiences prior to the brain injury, but the actual near death experiences healed the brain injury, so that is quite fascinating. So some people often think, well, she's had a brain injury, she was on a lot of medication, but it's actually the opposite. Prior to the brain injury, I was on no medication and the near death experiences were spontaneous.
Speaker 4: You die like three times a month or three times ever.
Speaker 11: So on average about two to three times a month. This the older I'm getting that, the more they seem to be spread out, Like last month there was only one, so you know, and it's been about three weeks since I last had a near death experience, So it seems the older I get, maybe my my natural body is not coping with it, so it's shutting it down naturally, So that could be what's happening to me at the moment.
Speaker 4: Do you feel it when it's about to happen, Do you feel it while it's happening physically?
Speaker 11: Well, I mean when you say physically I suppose no what you are.
Speaker 4: Aware, what I'm aware of.
Speaker 11: What I'm aware of, because this is my experiences is I always know that I'm going to have an I never have one standing up or conscious or anything like that. And I never see images or anything like that when I'm awake, but I will, like i'll retire, I'll go to bed, and I start to go into a like a very deep it feels like a deep sleep, but it's actually the first stages of consciousness, and my heartbeat will stop. Well, it's changes, it becomes very shallow until it actually slows down, and then I actually feel like imagine you're turning the lights off. And it happens in four sections of the brain, always in the same order, and it's always the upright, the upper left, lower left, lower right. And then once that fourth one goes, you know, snap, snap, snap snap. I'm unconscious but I'm awake, but I know my eyelids are closed to understand what I mean.
Speaker 4: I do And can you could you pull yourself out of it if you wanted to or are you just.
Speaker 11: Not that stage?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 11: Now, I just start to It's all it basically is, is a transitioning of consciousness. So you have that consciousness already, you know, when you're alive. What's just happening is that part of your conscious is actually becoming your primary consciousness, and that's what lifts up. And then I will lift up and I can look down on myself, and then it's been There's been a lot of different stages. Sometimes, so I've just moved around the room. Sometimes I've gone out, and most times, majority of times, I always go through the white light and then I meet those who have passed on.
Speaker 4: If it were happening to me, and I was for sure that it happened, I just I wouldn't tell anybody because I think that they would think I was crazy. It's like if aliens came and they abducted me, I ain't telling anybody because although it might have happened, I don't think anybody's gonna believe me. So the first time this happens to you, did you fear that that if you tell them that you died and came back to life, they thought you were crazy.
Speaker 11: Absolutely. In fact, I never spoke about them for the first couple of years. I was terrified of what people would think of me because I actually tried to tell my husband at the time, because at the beginning, I just thought it was just like a very strange dream, you know, And then it kept up and then I actually met Carry Grant, and then I met my dad, and that's when I kind of like knew, hey, you know, I'm crossing over here, because you know, both Carry Grant and my dad have passed over. But I actually tried to tell my husband about it because when I was lifting up on one stage, I actually tried to wake him up and my hand passed through his body. So your spirit can't hold anything physical. I tried to before I rose up. I tried to lift the sheets up, you know, like you would do naturally, as if you woke up, you would wake up, you'd lift the sheet up, you'd get out of bed. So I was in that mindset and I tried to lift the sheet up, but my hand was just passing through the sheet, and I was like, oh, what's up right now? And my husband he didn't like it. He was a very straight blackist, black, whitish white type of man, and he didn't want to talk about it. So that kind of like I went into myself and said, Okay, I think I'm on my own on this one. I don't know what's happening. And I I went around everywhere looking for answers. I went to every church that the door was open, I went in trying to find answers there. I went to spiritualist churches, I went to psychics. I went everywhere. And even though I get a little snippets from different places, you know, oh yeah, I can sort of like recognize what you're saying there. Not one of them was the complete package.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you cross over and you mentioned your dad and you mentioned carry grant, are they like the old version of them or could they choose any physically part like their best looking times? Because I died and I was ninety, I don't want to be twenty five, Like what are they Physically you become.
Speaker 11: The best part of you. Because I saw my dad, Now, he died when he was fifty two, so he was you know, he was a mature gentlemen. Well, the first time I saw him, he did look fifty two. Okay, the second time I saw him, which was a few years later, even though I wanted to see him all the time because he was my dad, it wasn't I wasn't getting my own way here, you know, i'd see him if there was a reason for it. So a couple of years later, when I saw him again, he looked about thirty and the way he spoke, the love that came from him, everything, and I was so proud of him. You know, he's just like I was blown away because he was just so intelligent and clever and beautiful, and I was like, whoa. And in fact, when I came back from that, I based into tears, and for several days afterwards, I would find myself, you know, tearing up and thinking, you know, how proud I am of him because he did have his challenges in life. He was an alcoholic in life.
Speaker 4: My mom and my grandmother both passed away. And if I said, hey, could you get this note to them? Is that something you could do? Could you find them? Are their neighborhoods in this place? Or is it just you're allowed to see who you're supposed to see?
Speaker 11: I would say I'm only allowed to see who I'm supposed to see, and it's for specific reasons, and yeah, I don't go crossover and go wandering around everything that I've gone through. When I come back, I would go into like a sort of semi conscious trance, and I would write about it, and they make very interesting writings because it's sort of like I was being shown a lesson and then the NDA was being explained why I was being shown it, what I was being taught. Whereas rather than just describing it and saying I wonder why, I was actually given the answer in a follow up near death experience. It was like, the one way I can I can explain this to people is I've I feel like I've been in like school, you know, you know, high school, you know, from year one to year five, and each year I was learning a bit more, a bit more, a bit more.
Speaker 4: So are you a profit?
Speaker 6: Do you think?
Speaker 7: Yea?
Speaker 4: Even though you're having in your mind and you're in the story that you're telling us, and you're having these conversations with people that we cannot talk to that are telling you and teaching you, and you're bringing it back down. I mean, isn't that a bit of a definition of a profit in my opinion?
Speaker 11: You see, there's millions of people who have near death experiences and we don't know. We're talking you and I, but we don't know. Maybe there's a couple of thousand people who are going through exact same things as I am, and we just haven't found them yet. So you know that I wouldn't say that my near death experiences are any more special than someone else's because they're very A dear deaf experience is a very beautiful and a very psychological event, and it's very close to the person who has it, and you know, every single one, what we're yet to tap into. What I understand, what I've been doing is that you know, out of thousands of thousand of people having near death experience, they're nineteen nine percent of them will say I experienced this love. It was incredible, it was immense, It was immense, it felt solid, it was all around me. I felt like I could reach out and touch it. Well, from what I understand, from what I've learned, that love is created within us. Why we're over the physical life and we carry it over. So the messages that I'm getting all the time is let us open our heart here and now and let us use near death experiences to have a better life, and that's we are the love. We can live that love here and now, and I think that's perfect. It's very beautiful message, and that's what it is, and anyone who's had in their deaf experiences will tell you the same message.
Speaker 4: Is there a floor? Are you floating?
Speaker 11: No, you float, you float up, and then you're you're flying, and then when you go through the white light, then you actually walk. You can walk, you can fly, you can move. It's like everything's in slow motion. It's like I thought, for instance, I saw the trees and grass. There was one experience I had where I was being told to cross a field and I was really frightened to do this because the field had amazing flowers, every color you could think of beautiful really enhanced. But I was aware that I had no shoes on my feet as I'm walking, and I was also aware that there was a lot of bumblebees in this field, and I did not want to cross the field because I was scared the bumblebees will sting me. I'd tread on one, and this voice came behind me and said, the bumblebees do not sting here, and hearing that, it let go of the fear and I was able to cross the field.
Speaker 4: Have they scanned your brain while this is happening, or is it so random that you can't actually predict it?
Speaker 11: I can't predict it. We did go on to It was like a heart monitor when you have your heart, you know, monitors as you're doing it, and it did flatline. But at that time when I was being it was being investigated. There wasn't any scans or anything like that. It was just heartbeat monitor.
Speaker 4: Any chance that you just sleep really deeply occasionally, because sometimes you get real tired, I don't sleep and I'm just like, oh, and I have a dream. And you don't think that's it at all. You don't think it's a super deep sleep.
Speaker 11: No, because I've become such a different person because of them. Now, it's it's the events that go on and plus also, you know, I mean, why would I dream about Carrie Grant? I mean he was an actor in my mother's era. I didn't even actually know who he was when I saw him. I just recognized his voice and that.
Speaker 4: Was mcaulay at once. I have no idea why I picked up something. You know, Okay, so you have met Jesus? Is that is that accurate?
Speaker 11: Yep?
Speaker 4: Once? Or like you guys hang out, he.
Speaker 11: Sits and he tells stories and he teaches you and you're following him. There was can I tell you one experience with him and then you get okay, this is very beautiful. He was in front of us, and I was there was a group of us, and we were in a line, and there were two by two and were walking behind him. And as he's walking forward, this and some majestic marble stairway appears, and suddenly I became with the want, the desire, you know, the need that I wanted to walk with him. I wanted to be up there at the front, you know, side by side. So I fell out the line and I ran ahead, and as I came to his side, he told me to look down at my feet. And I looked down at my feet and I saw that my left foot was slightly in front of his right foot, and because of that, the step, the step underneath disappeared, and I suddenly felt like, oh, you know I'm going to fall. Yeah, So I moved back, and as I moved back, he brought his foot forward again, and the marble step appeared under his and from that I knew, you know, he didn't sacrifice himself for us to walk right next to him. He sacrificed himself. So we follow him so that he you know he will lead us and he will keep us safe. And that's what that near death experience was saying to me. You know, follow me. Don't walk in front of me, don't walk beside me. Follow me.
Speaker 4: Would you have considered yourself a religious person before they started happening to you?
Speaker 11: Probably? Yeah. I always had a very strong relationship with him since I was a little girl, but I didn't quite belong to anyone church, so I would say, you know, it's like spiritual Christian. But that was just growing up. But I've always had a personal relationship with him. I keep to me and I share it if people ask about it.
Speaker 4: But you know, is everybody famous where you go? Or are there any like normal people where you're like, what's up?
Speaker 6: Hey, who are you?
Speaker 4: I'm Chris. Is that ever happened?
Speaker 11: Well, not in that sort of like tone. No, I can tell you that someone came up to me and started talking to me, and I couldn't understand a word they were saying, because every couple of words were it's sort of like it was blocked out, you know, so it wasn't there and it was like hello, look, hello, look, I'm look And I couldn't understand why why why that was? It wasn't a coherent conversation. And I later learned that the reason for that was that within his lifetime, this Chad had taught himself the swear word like profoundly. So he was like, you know, best rinds with a swear word. Well, with the spirit, the swear word can't be heard, and that's why his conversation was breaking up.
Speaker 4: I got one of those virtual reality headsets and you get to go in a room with all that and you do it. Sometimes they don't know the language they're speaking, but you're all just kind of out as like avatars. It kind of feels like that's what this is.
Speaker 11: The Other thing that was very very interesting as well, is if this this it was a female. Actually I never met her before. I didn't know who she was. And she came up to me and she started conversing with me, and I suddenly felt that she wasn't on my wavelength, you know, her belief system. Yeah, And all I said was leave me of your company. And as soon as I said that, she wasn't able to converse with me anymore, she had to go. So it's like you you protect this love that you carry over there and you just immerate yourself in it and if any anything like negative comes to you, you actually protect this love that you've created in life.
Speaker 4: Her book, A Journey of Actual Death Experiences the Exploration of the Human Consciousness through Spiritual Intervention came out in twenty eighteen. I want you to check it out by Beverly Gilmore, and I'm going to ask you about the book in just a second, but a couple more questions. We had talked about an interaction that you had Walt Disney. Multiple interactions are just one and what did he say.
Speaker 11: Rights, Absolutely, he basically became my mentor over there. And what he was doing was he was teaching me how to be a storyteller. He was teaching me about and he's sort of like he created this group of characters, and the group of characters are very spiritual and it was fascinating and he was able to illuminate them and he was able to show me how to put this story together. And this group of characters are actually called Spirit Council, and there protecting the mysterious crystal of life, and there's Heavenina and Nerve and pathway of Time and the Spirit Council, the mysterious crystal shatters and they've got to go and find a true guardian. And it was an amazing story and he brought it to life and showed me, and when I came back, I wrote about it.
Speaker 4: So it was it was you know, you ever do the Mickey Boys?
Speaker 11: Hey, I actually saw Mickey. I saw Mickey Mouse the very first time I met Well, I walked. It was like we were walking in. I walked into a building and how can I put this? Everything was like wood, but it was like oak, and it was very rich. It was very you know, it's like everything over there is alive. There's nothing dead there. It's all alive, even you know, the bricks and the floors and the trees and everything. And we walked up to this doorway and there was two men standing at the doorway and it was like they were like security men. They were like, you're not going in this store. And as I approached, they moved out the way, so I knew I was allowed to go in. And when I went in, there it was and I thought that it was basically me. I asked to I want you to teach me about your magic, and he turned around and he said, I admire your cheek, which I thought was quite funny. Well I did when I thought about it when I came back. And the next thing he did is he just waved his hand and he produced this like three foot animated Mickey Mouse and then a three foot animated Donald Duck. And they began chasing themselves around this room, and he said, shall we begin? And that was the very first one I had.
Speaker 7: I guess.
Speaker 4: The question out about that is Mickey was never a real person. Mickey can't die, So how was this the after life? If Mickey was never actually alive when.
Speaker 11: He produced it, he produced it as an aminated form. I saw it as an aminated form. I didn't see a lie nicking ouse. I saw the animation, you know, for us when we come back, we want to question, you know, is this Waltz Paradise? And you know he shared that with me. So someone else, like a famous painter, would you find them in an art gallery, you know, painting a Way to Eternal life? You know? Do you see what I mean?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is everybody dressed from different eras, like if you're in the fifties and twenties vikings, like they have their clothes on from that era.
Speaker 11: Never never saw anything like vikings and stuff like that. Now, I was asked I was asked a similar question actually.
Speaker 4: And okay, well I was just I'm just wondering, what's up. I just feel like it's a hodge pot of or melting part of of everybody from all the ages. Abraham Lincoln, you know, hanging out with Fred Vonce atone?
Speaker 9: Was he real? Animated?
Speaker 4: Animated?
Speaker 11: Animated?
Speaker 4: Okay? The book A journey of actual death experiences. Why would someone want this book? What what are you teaching them in this?
Speaker 11: Well, basically, I actually haven't promoted that book.
Speaker 4: And do you know want it? We don't have to.
Speaker 11: Well, if people find that book, that's fine. But what that book was, It was written in like twenty eighteen, and what it was it was my way of writing everything down for me to to work through the experiences to understand what they all wear and everything. But it is out there, but I don't promote it. I just want people to know I actually do not promote it.
Speaker 4: I feel about our first comedy record, Regugcating, we don't promote that one. So Beverly the website we are thelove dot co dot Yeah that one.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Now now we're talking.
Speaker 4: Now, we're talking, So let me say the website. We are Thelove dot co dot uk. What's on the website and why would we go to it?
Speaker 11: Right on the website? What have done basically blained about what the love is? Okay, because it's all about loving yourself, it's all about spiritual love, it's all about the energy of the universe and everything. So I've explained that, I've told people who I am. I've told them what happens to me, the stages when I go unconscious and everything. So that's on there. And then I've also included a couple of near deaf experiences with the ones who have influenced me the most of Jesus. And then there's a Carry Grunt and then What Disney, so people can actually, if they want to, they can actually read the near deaf experiences with Jesus I had, and then with Carry Grant and with What Disney. And I'm also doing a blog because I've found out that people really like a sort of like current feel to it. So every two every week, if i'm you know, if I'm sort of like well enough, I will actually do an experience and talk about the love. And then people can come on it and people can people can share the any deaf experiences on what they understand the love to be as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, so last question I have for you and the website is we are Thelove dot co dot UK. We'll put it up there so people can click it. But how are you making money off this?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 4: No money, it's no go find me, no link to pay you. Nothing.
Speaker 11: Now there's a link on there to the snow Mice book, but I'm not marketed in it yet, so I don't even think people can buy it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, so you're making no money? Yeah, I tell you who you want to go meet. I'll go get word to them right now. You want to George Washington, got it, Judy Garland, let's go.
Speaker 14: Okay.
Speaker 11: It's like I've got to lay everything down first, and I've got to get everything in the right order, or else people are not going to follow it. It's got to be in a particular order, and it's got to be done so that people can relate to what this message is. That's more important for me. I mean, they can go on the snow Mice. They can the snow might have beg for a long time. They can buy the stone mites. But yeah, it's it's it's not really for sale at the moment. They might find it on Amazon somewhere, but it's it's not being promoted.
Speaker 4: Well, I really appreciate your time. I really appreciate you know, the honesty in your story. And it feels like the message is love. I mean, oh, is all you need is love? That those guys from over in your area set it best. Oh you need is love, you know. So Beverly, thank you so much. And I hope you have good health. And do you want to die die though, and not come back? Because it does if it's true and it's this awesome, don't you just want to die forever?
Speaker 11: No, because what they teach you is to value life. You see. That's what a lot of people don't understand when they're promoting this story. My near death experience are not a story about death. They a story about life because I value life so much now that every part of life is precious to me. So I'm going to you know, I'm going to stay here for as long as I can.
Speaker 4: Maybe here or another life we'll run into each other, all right, Beverly, thank you, see you later, Okay, take care bye bye.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: Y'all have been asking and we finally got an update on Bobby's dog Stanley. He had swallowed a squeaker and Bobby and Caitlin were keeping an eye on him seeing how things were going, and it took him in for an indescopy.
Speaker 2: Did I say that right?
Speaker 3: Irobly totally butchered that word. But then they also had an X ray and so they've been keeping an eye seeing if they need to do surgery.
Speaker 2: What's going on. So here's that entire update.
Speaker 3: Y'all have been asking for it, and Bobby shared the latest of what's going.
Speaker 1: On with Stanley number two.
Speaker 4: I want to play this voicemail from Cooper left this last night.
Speaker 11: I was roman tout update on family.
Speaker 13: Okay, bye now bye.
Speaker 4: So Stanley, my bulldog, a week or so ago, he went to the emergency room. He was like convulsing, He like squeaked something out of his throat, went like a squeaker toy. And then we were missing a very small squeaker because our other dog could torn up a toy squeakers in it. So it's convulsing, like choking. Rush them to the vet a like eleven PM.
Speaker 9: We go in.
Speaker 4: They're like, do you want us to make him throw up? I say yes, throw up. Nothing came out. They say, okay, do you want us to do an endoscopy where we go into a stomach and try to find it in a stomach and pull it out. I say yes, because they say if it gets in his intestines, they may have to have surgery and you can get hung up in there. I say yes. They go in, they can't find anything. Worst Easter egg hunt ever, no eggs. They said, he likes treats, but we can't find the squeaker, and I'm like crap. They say, do you want us to do an X ray? At this point, I'm already in like two grand because they had to call a doctor and to do the endoscopy. Oh, and I'm like it doesn't matter at this point, like let's just go. Don't eat up the money. Here's here's a will, barrel of money. Have it save the dog. And so they do x rays and they say, we see something here. We think this is what it is, and it's already in his intestines. They're like, we can do one of two things. It looks large. He may pass it, he may not, and if he doesn't, we got to go in and open them up and take it out. Or you can just take him home tomorrow. We'll watch him tonight. We can't give him to you tonight. We'll take come get him tomorrow, take him home and then we'll just see. So I go cool. So I'll leave him overnight, go back the next morning, pick him up. They're like, well, he didn't poop it out. He's drunk too. He looked like that guy and Eddie's roller coaster like, so take him home and all. But like one or two times, I have examined every poop he's taken, and I swear to you if it was the one time he snuck out and pooped and it was in there, I'm gonna be He's so frustrated. I even tried to find the poop regardless, we found nothing. M We did actually of his lungs to make sure it didn't go into a different part of his body, not in there.
Speaker 9: They can do that from the stomach. What go to the lungs?
Speaker 4: They can just actually the lungs.
Speaker 13: Okay, yeah, how does the toy get to the lungs?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: But I don't know, I don't know, takes the wrong turn, the.
Speaker 8: Wrong hole, good point, it happens.
Speaker 4: So as of now he's feeling pretty good. But we haven't seen this squeaker weird. It's the mystery squeaker.
Speaker 8: So how much would we get if we find this squeaker ghost.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing the trick is, and what makes it more difficult is we have somebody because I'm gone a lot and we searched high and low for that poop. Couldn't find the poop. We looked everywhere. I know it pooped because I saw his back like bent over like a poop and dog guys couldn't find the poop. So once a month we have a person that comes to our house and tries to pick up dog poop where people walk because the dog's just poop all the time. So this person comes. It's like a service and I was like, look for a poop if you find any poop that has a squeaker and it let us know. He couldn't find the poop either, weird, So there's a mystery squaker either still in him. We're gonna take him back in next week for one more X ray. If we can't find it back into his intestines. I don't know. Did he just absorb the squeaker?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, is it still in intestine?
Speaker 4: I don't know. So he's okay, he's not feeling bad. But man, when he squeaked out of his throat, he was choking it goes. It wasn't funny because I was scared, but it was weird. Here squeaker come out like sounds like a cartoon. Yeah, it's like somebody swallows a rubber ducky. Yeah, it wasn't funny at the time. If he gets out of this unscathed, well he's scathed a little. If he gets out of this and he's fine, it's kind of funny. But that's what's up. It didn't up costing like five thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: You have to laugh at it.
Speaker 7: I feel like Stanley's name, you know how sometimes people make their name a dollar sign, like his s should now be a dollar funny.
Speaker 8: Damn.
Speaker 4: He's had, I believe now fifteen surgeries or small surgical things that have had to happen to him from like growth removals, weener. But he's had to both eyes, a jaw. They can't breathe when they're born anyway, So I count that one when they had to have part of his tongue. Man, these bulldogs, they shouldn't make bulldogs, and that's what they do. They make them and they are so And I never said I got to have a bulldog. Someone said, hey, we have this dog, would you like to have it? It's got a little low issue here. I said, sure, I'll take it.
Speaker 9: He's great.
Speaker 4: But man, I would just not recommend people getting a bulldog unless you know you're gonna pay a ton of money, and they are genetically not engineered to be alive very long. I get sad because Caitlyn and I will be talking, like last night, we were sitting at the dinner table. We're having dinner and talking about some stuff, and I see Stanley and he's got his little bed and I was like, hey, he looks like he's feeling pretty good. I said, but as good as he feels, I know he's gonna die in like four or five years. He's a bulldog. She's like, why do you do that? Like, what do you mean? She's why do you already talk? Because he's not I'm already sad. Only got like nine years with them.
Speaker 6: He's gonna die.
Speaker 4: Bulldogs don't live very long, so I guess that for no reason.
Speaker 9: You can just enjoy the mixter.
Speaker 4: I hear you, that's a how roll. I'm already prepping myself for the sad.
Speaker 7: When you have that thought, you can put a rubber band on your wrist. And when you have that thought, snap yourself.
Speaker 4: Well, why would I do? That's too bad?
Speaker 7: Things that hurts pomp yourself because it'll be like think, have your thoughts about the pop myself all the time, the exactly, and then you'll start to do your brain.
Speaker 4: Old that's how my brain works. Then I would just become immune to that pain. And I need two rubber bands. You guys seed me come in with the rubber bands of all up my arm. That's what would happen. Thank you guys for listening to the show. Call us if you want. We'd love to hear from you questions or comments. Eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby, that's our phone number. Eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number.
Speaker 3: Two and coming in hot Scuba Steve's the sectomy update. God has bessected me done over the holiday weekend and we got the full update, how it went, how does he feel, what are his feelings after posts pre you know all the things. We got it and this is the update y'all have been waiting for because so many people wanted him to just get this done, because his wife really wanted him to get it done. So, without further ado, it is our number one spot this week.
Speaker 1: Number one.
Speaker 4: We had Christy in North Carolina on the phone right now, Hey, Christy, what's going on?
Speaker 13: Good morning studio morning.
Speaker 7: I was realizing I hadn't heard an update on Scuba, Steve's.
Speaker 4: The section me and whether or not his wife decided to stay home or go back to work. Well, Scoob, Steve is back at work today after his second which, by the way, Scuba, congratulations. Let me say that from me to you. You went through with it. He did what you're supposed to do. You're being responsible. Secondly, Scuba said I should be fine. I'm gonna go. We had a three day weekend Saturday, Sunday, Monday, back Tuesday. I got an email early Tuesday morning, Scooba is like, I can't come in Wednesday. I say, Scuba, so you're back today?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 4: Was it more painful than you thought.
Speaker 15: It would be way more painful than I thought it would be. And I was the first nervous about the anticipation. That's how I am with anything in life. And then once you get into it, I'm like, oh, I'll be fine. It's a pain I've never experienced in my entire life.
Speaker 4: So tell everybody why you wouldn't got a paseecton me.
Speaker 15: So I got it because we have three kids, and my wife said she can't have it any more children. She mentally and physically can't handle it.
Speaker 4: So you guys talked about it, you decided you would go do it.
Speaker 14: Yes, we do. We go there. We're in the waiting room where with you. She's with me. Yes, I make her. She's coming. She made me do this.
Speaker 15: She's coming with me. So we get there. I get in the room, I'm sitting down. They get me off, set up. They tell me to disrobe, take my clothes.
Speaker 4: Off, completely naked, just the bottom half, whinnied the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh exactly.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yah, yeah totally.
Speaker 15: And then the girl walks out of the room, puts on some music, and I'm thinking they're messing with me because the first song that comes on is this.
Speaker 4: Messing with You? The first of all, is that true? Do you promise?
Speaker 14: I swear? And then it goes I'm dead serious. And then the next song is this one right here?
Speaker 1: Shoot, I staal shoot, I wow, that's a.
Speaker 4: Screwing with you where it's the worst look of music ever played randomly getting him a sectimy.
Speaker 14: He comes in.
Speaker 15: I'm hitting the gas and I'm like, is this like all set up? He's like, no, dude, but I guess I should do a playlist about this kind of stuff. And I'm like and I'm like, now I'm freaked out because I already was nervous, and I'm like, I want to.
Speaker 14: Get the hell out of here.
Speaker 4: Was it a sign to you?
Speaker 14: I thought it was a sign.
Speaker 15: And then we're talking and he's like, usually we allow guests, and I mean, do you have something with you? I'm like, yes, I want my wife here, please. I witnessed the birth of three children. I want her to witness the anti birth.
Speaker 4: So she comes in.
Speaker 15: She comes in great support system. I needed it because I was freaking out. And she watches the whole procedure and has like afterwards kind of tells me what they do. I don't want to get into it because it's very graphic, but it's pretty impressive and pretty unbelievable. And once she explained to what he did, now I know why I'm in so much pain?
Speaker 9: What do you do?
Speaker 4: So? Wow? Are you totally gassed up? Like laughing gas?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 15: He gave me the laughing gas. And I asked him, like what do I do? And he goes, well, you just keep hitting it until you can't hit it anymore. And I think I hit it too much because I started turning green and feel like I was gonna throw up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that happens to me sometimes too.
Speaker 15: It's just just nerves, you know. And it was there to alleviate the pain. But mant I felt the tugging, I felt everything.
Speaker 4: Oh I want to hear anymore of that party. So you go home? When does it set in as like, oh, I'm in such pain? Or do you get like a munch of pain medicine?
Speaker 15: They could be pain meds, but I'm allergic to pain meds, so don't I don't take the full pill. I take just half of a pill to kind of alleviate a little bit of the stress. More than anything, But I feel the pain the whole time at home, and I've got three kids I want to be picked up and hung out with, and I can't pick them up because I can't pick things over five pounds.
Speaker 4: Do you just stay in bed for a couple of days.
Speaker 14: I stay on the couch because I want to be around the family.
Speaker 9: That's just how I am.
Speaker 15: I don't want to be upstairs isolated, so I stay around the family.
Speaker 14: I ice myself. I'm sitting on ice right now as we speak.
Speaker 4: Still, it's been a week.
Speaker 15: It's been a week and I'm still sitting on ice. He's got I have ice panties on.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't know what that is. It's like underwear with ice, like an ice hole that you put ice in it.
Speaker 14: So I have two underwears.
Speaker 4: You freeze the whole underwear and then it gets warmer as you wear it.
Speaker 14: And then they turned into edibles.
Speaker 15: No, So I'm wearing one pair of underwear and then ice in between it and another pair of under a holding ice together, and then I sit on ice as well.
Speaker 4: With still that bad.
Speaker 14: It's still that bad.
Speaker 4: And I don't know why that common?
Speaker 14: Did you google so they say.
Speaker 15: That it goes away in a couple of days, and if you still feel it a week or so after, then you need to go see the doctor because there could be a problem.
Speaker 4: Did he cut the wrong part.
Speaker 14: We'll find out in two months if if he cut the right stuff.
Speaker 8: Do not Google image.
Speaker 4: I'm not there's no reason I won so rate your experience.
Speaker 9: Rated how like?
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's a Google rating here, it's like.
Speaker 15: A yep, he did a great job. He did everything he was supposed to do. But you still are going to feel pain about what anyone tells you. It's painful. My pain is at a seven and a half.
Speaker 4: A week later, I feel like your voice is higher.
Speaker 9: Oh wow, I didn't realize that.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 9: Look at that.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 4: I feel like you've lost some of like your baritone, like your low part of your voice. I have just to compare scuba. Would you count to five for me right now?
Speaker 11: One?
Speaker 4: Two, he's trying to be deeper, three, four, five, Okay, now we have scuba. We took a clip from him pre vasectomy. Here you go.
Speaker 14: My nervous is on a whole another level. I've never been this Nimbs before.
Speaker 4: My I'm nervous on the whole of the level.
Speaker 14: Go, I'm nervous on a whole another level.
Speaker 4: I'll play the club.
Speaker 16: My nervous is on the whole of the level. I've never been this Nimbs before my entire life.
Speaker 15: Did you lose part of your the audio?
Speaker 4: Right, No, I've not done anything. I played again.
Speaker 16: It was weeks later than it was. My nervous is on a whole another level. I've never been this Nimbs before.
Speaker 4: We had a third one to do. The next one murder her he is he's a minute. He was like, oh no, oh no, I'm proud of you man for going through it for your wife is too no more kids?
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 9: You know you got three.
Speaker 4: You're good And if you want to reverse it you can.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 15: But it's not successful though, so and plus it's more pain, so I can't do more.
Speaker 9: I'm out.
Speaker 14: All right.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, buddy, thank you.
Speaker 9: I think.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: It's been another great weekend hanging out with all of you guys. Please go check out Best Bits art.
Speaker 2: One with Amy this weekend.
Speaker 3: It was so fun talking to her because we got on this whole tangent after we were talking about the Beverly Gilmour interview of just all these experiences and the idea of being open minded and self aware, and it was a really fun conversation for us to have as friends, but also with Mike's in front of us, so you guys got to hang out with us. And on top of that, we talked about our Memorial Day weekends and some TV show recommendations and.
Speaker 2: Plus No Shoe Households. How's it going for Amy? How long I've been doing it?
Speaker 3: It's a great conversation, So go check out Best Bits Part one. Until then, y'all, It's been another awesome weekend and I love I'm doing this with y'all.
Speaker 2: It's just so much fun. Go follow me at web Girl Morgan on All the Things.
Speaker 3: I've been starting to do this Munchies with Morgan live every Wednesday night where we make dinner together on a live on Instagram.
Speaker 2: So I hope you joined me for that too, And of.
Speaker 3: Course follow a show at Bobby Bone Show on All the Things So Cool. And next weekend CMA Festival is happening to Nashville. If you are in town, come say hi to me. Let's hang out I'll be all around doing lots of crazy stuff for a CMA festival.
Speaker 2: So let's do it, y'all. Oh in Folds of Honor, celebrities, softball game, so many things. Just go follow the socials. Everything's up there.
Speaker 3: And of course, Bobbybones dot com YouTube dot com has our performances for the Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think that's it.
Speaker 3: I'm done, goodbye this This is a Bobby Boon Show, Bobby Bones