Speaker 1: What's up? True good, let's get it the other A guy miss the one miss? Yeah? You mean look at that? What do you mean the one miss? No?
Speaker 2: I won it. So it's a it's a program from the ninety five All American Game. And if you see where that page marker is, just open that page up.
Speaker 1: Uh the McDonald's All American High School Game, UH eighteenth Annual UH Celebration April twelfth at the Kill Center in UH Saint Louis, nineteen ninety five. It's uh, this team right here costs three dollars.
Speaker 2: That's a little more than that.
Speaker 1: Uh what does herp?
Speaker 3: And that's the program for our games in same lottle.
Speaker 1: That's a that's what the collector's item.
Speaker 2: So open to the marker that I have in the.
Speaker 1: Uh you signed that? Lord, that ain't your signature? Oh yes it is, yes, it is?
Speaker 2: So is that from uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is from ninety five. I signed this because back in the day, I used to sign my names like I signed my test. You know what I'm saying this This looked like Shirley Uh he right right here? This is I was trying to right like my mom. God damn it. You know what I'm saying he got shuffled or right. Nigga was a beef. He wan't, he won't. Saam monkey, nigga stopped nigga from this white boy we ever seen in life, straight up, saam Oke. If you out there, shout to you my dude, Yes, sir, you was that dude. Yes, he was heading down. Zosky was too, though he wasn't dunking out. He was sam Okie looked like, goddamn, what's the nigga? Who got the what's the guy from the Jets? They got the sacked sack record gas. He looked like gas play like sam Okee played like God damn Mark Gaston absolutely was. They both was on the East. Huh, yep he went. He went to Wisconsin. No, no, no, no. He was a different kind of guy. He was different. Different physicians there about to say.
Speaker 2: People you at You're on the next page.
Speaker 1: That's Albert White. This thing was hard to boy, I have a white Look at Julani. Look at that ship, still burned that ship. Yeah, that's what he always put the p's like that DJ Nake deren Hood. Hey, he and this nigga used to go at it. This nigga, right, here this nigga right here, Vince Carter, Kansas City, Yeah, the Hood and Pete Pierce Ron Mercer, Pee Pierce, Yes, sir, ooh needs some names right here, boy, Julanni and this Vin Shot the Lani. That's the collectors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody fourteen and there's a couple that aren't in there, but fourteen of the guys signed that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Don't let the guy test this. Nick, don't let nobody test this. I don't know what you wonder how you got everybody? I wondered if we had to have a sign collectibles. I wonder if we had a signing or somebody I'm.
Speaker 2: Not yeah, I'm not sure tracted training.
Speaker 1: I don't remember us having a signing.
Speaker 2: It was probably just a fan that just got it.
Speaker 1: I think we all went around and signed to each other's Okay, So whoever booked us is somebody's mother or father, parents or somebody that you know. How about you got that for it was? It wasn't look this, Nate, there you go, this is for you? Seven forty one? What's there? This Janon brown Man? I told younger man with my shoes that don't shy about ship time. We got the seven forty one. Yes, sir, Jake be's good looks bro, I'm told yes, sir, we got the seven forty one's today. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah hard, it's hard. That's the shoe he'll be wearing out there are ship. Yeah, I'm about to send this to his instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they reached out and they sent you got some stuff that fool.
Speaker 1: Thank you my boy. This Jay, I'll be forgetting this Instagram. It's f h O DC f h D. Yeah. I was looking for that ship the other day. I shot w or f h f f C. He's hard for some more stuff. Good money then, Pete, I know you like the bubble? Here you go? Oh ship, y'all got a nil bubble? Who buy?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What's the what's this? All star? When we who bustuff? Oh? Just on seven four one, sir, I'm not to wear all this on here. Huh. We got to get seven forty one though, we need to have a seven forty one. Oh he made that Boston boy, So there you got to get some seven forty one Swiston there bro, Bro put the mom at the weddh Yeah. These are hard, Yeah, these are hard. Yeah, that's the ship. Yeah yeah, I just yeah, he got the whole kid on him and j Brown good looks bro, real shit. Thank you for all this, bro. We appreciate you here certified man, no doubt. We got to get you on here too, and we got to come to the factor and see where you make all this shit and to see the inner workings of all this. I'd love to do that, but man, thank you for this. I appreciate you. Dog My dude, you know what it is.
Speaker 2: So what do you think about a player kind of just going out on his own and doing his own thing?
Speaker 1: So what Jay Brown did, Thog was like totally totally, like unorthodox. You know, this goes against everything that we've ever been programmed to know. This is outside of the rim of how things were built. Think about Nike Store, you think about how he does came about how pull My, how Rebok, all the all the you know, the brand that we know and that we celebrate. Can't forget about Pony Kenneth, get about Converse. Man, he stepped out of the box and took a really a risk on himself and it's actually betting on himself. And I mean it's only right, man. When you think about two twenty five and where we're at. Man, you think that there would be more of this, but you know it's about partnerships too, and to know how and the knowledge and doing what you're doing is just not you know, building a shoe, but you know, selling it and making sure that's comfortable. It looks really nice. I didn't know. It's just look look how this shit looks like he got like if you know, shoes made his bottoms jog. This is like a Japanese bottom right here, if you know what I'm saying, Like, look at this, bro, you can tell you really puts some bread into this. This looks This looks like a fill off of the up tempo too. You feel me. One of my favorite shoes that I wore for night. But yeah, man, this is fly Man shot to seven forty one and J Brown. Man. Y'all doing y'all thing? Man, real better on yourself telling this motherfucker about time? Motherfucker. God damn, I'm been asking your ass sense. Hey, nigga, relax, nigga, nigga in a season nigga about Timeuck? Good luck?
Speaker 3: Now you know what I'm talking about because I was just at the game, Like, man, where do the shoes.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, but still Peyton Pritchell was wearing them.
Speaker 3: Some of the teammates were I was like, damn, looking boy, yo, hook Uncle, you gotta take care of Doug.
Speaker 1: You just don't want to hear that from un when they see that's the first thing be asking for something. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Think about when your uncle and brothers used to come around saying that this is me wanting to support your stuff. I got me wanting to like put it out there like I'm wearing your I want you to let everybody know you got some cracking shoes.
Speaker 1: This ain't you know. That's what I'm telling me. I want to put it on the show. That's what I was. You know, That's what I'm coming out of here.
Speaker 3: Sun Man so like because I'll be I'll be supported like Jason Tatum, I'll be wearing his to the gym.
Speaker 1: I'm like, ye know, I'm rocking the Celtic ship. This is my guys. We still ain't seen no tape of you hooping. Get some tape right now. You wanna get some tape right now, Get some tape right now, nigga, right out the gates, out the game, it gets a tape right now. I mean it sounds good. I mean my body right there, ain't nobody right there. I'm telling you listen about that ship. Just listen to that. Come on, let's get a man that you blessing.
Speaker 4: Get it baby, Yes, serfas circumfast, circumfices certified, certain faster, certifaster, certain faster, certain certain fast, certain faster, certain faster certain.
Speaker 1: It's a green summer. Yeah, we built differently. You ain't watching the games like I'm watching it again. You'm outside, We're alive. That's when you stopped product that we go back, but we want right who are gonna get in the gest you foot dog?
Speaker 3: Right man, I ain't who I hoop last week and return, but I ain't been who about who? For the first I was sore as hell.
Speaker 1: I can tell y'all as now who on what you're doing? I got three games and I usually go to you feel like you want to leave, Go ahead, go to the I'm getting I'm getting ready. I'm lying. Man, Oh, I gotta give you this. He killed that ship? Well what truth out the dark? I'm killed the lord? The lord you killed it? Now look at me, little with you right now Lord, you killed that. I see you in the backyard when we feel me and then I'm like, nah, nah, Pete, that was how you do that. I'm getting it off. No, you give some work still, but you got that.
Speaker 4: You did that.
Speaker 1: You want to go there too. You want to go there talk love and say, yeah, Lord, you killed it. When I saw you and shorty, y'all killed that ship, right, yeah, good, it's good. Look your last night the table church. That's gonna have you outside the only truth can get that on. Listen, that don't work with everybody. Do be careful dog when you get your love advice. Hey, you know what I'm saying. It's different out here. This ship moving every day out here. Dog, missing the road.
Speaker 2: Once I get the road.
Speaker 1: No, look, Lord, list the Lord. You're like, yeah, you ain't gonna talking about this ship. I was like, okay, okay, it looked like some real clean you healthless ship's health nerve. Yeah, okay, I can dig this. This got a vun this out Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, y'all siting ing and y'all just right there, y'all, y'all sit me up, okay, cool. I'm like, yeah, Lord, if you put like some yeah, I got some ideas for you. That's what I'm saying. I need, I need all that. I need you making sure you already got I'm talking about. I'm lighting and yeah, that's what I need. All that I need you to I need your input. You know that would you do the Bachelor? Huh? Would you do the Bachelor? Would you the truth? Do the Bachelor? If they asked you, I probably would you would. I probably would with the one on National TV? Yeah, I do my own version of it. I don't like that. That's too bougie. No, you know, you get it.
Speaker 3: You get some intake. But would you do the Bachelor? I'll do a form of it, not that one on the National I'll do a form of it. If we put something together.
Speaker 1: You'll go through that whole thing and try to find love. And yeah, for sure I'll do that. That'll be fun work. I'm dam Luca Nigga. I don't know that that was wild though. I wasn't even believe in it. I didn't believe in Look, I'm sitting having dinner. I'll eat my steak right, I'm about to go to this little uh go to the little grammy little watch my man d smoke okay at this little lounge. So I'm eating this dude, come over here, Hey, Paul, did you see the trade and Luca Dodge tall lak.
Speaker 3: I'm eating and I'm like what. I'm looking at him like you like you clown, like you have a nice day, bro, have a nice day. I was like, have a nice day, bro. I said that to him, and he walked up. He gave I was kindness. I was like a tripping shut up, like shut the fuck up what you're talking. And then on my phone, I was like looking to the Lakers. I was like what I said, this can't be so I had to look so you didn't have to go down.
Speaker 1: The food down. I'm like, man, this food is done. This is got. I gotta cash this upro car man. I'm like, hold on, is this for real? I thought it was fake news. I thought it was fake news. Dog. I couldn't believe, like how you trade Luca and his prime like that. So I've been hearing everybody's you know, rid back and forth. You know what I'm saying, right, Uh, dope, dope, take on to speak to I thought what you said was head on, but I looked at it a little different and this one wanted to throw at you, you know, the comed denominated and autist. It ain't nobody talking about that. I caught right off the top. I saw it, said, oh, this is Nike. All these guys are Nike guys. People don't know Nico is an ex Nike guy. Cold. This is cold certified right here, right, Nico is a cold guy. He might not even be a Nike out. Hear a cold guy. So whatever, Cold's time out. That's what Nico was on. Right. The Lakers, no code. The Lakers know Nico very well. Yeah, me very well, very well. So I started just connecting all the dots. Luca, Jordan, God, Anthony Davis, Nike guy, bro. This deal was done on a Saturday. No, you know working on a Saturday. It was on Saturday, right, Ain't nobody working on a Saturday? And if they do, it's from the top, you understand. And then let me let me throw another wrench in all this. Not only did they it is Jordan doing the band campaign. Y'all welcome? Yeah, right, you know what I'm saying, Right, you're welcome advertisment. It's all good. But I'm just catching the waves, right m h. And I'm also paying attention to the league, the owners, the owners seeing like they are actually re establishing some some dominance, you know what I'm saying to you, Like with the trade with Luca that vibrated that everybody is expendable. Maybe the boys up at Boston maybe and Wendy, maybe Joker, but them the only four that that I took, Like, oh shit, yeah, Joel played the next night had a triple double. Like, Bro, this is what the fuck I'm talking about, Pete, Like Bro, this new Lands, Bro, this throw this one at you. And then another thing. You know, majority about owners, at least the traditional owners are starting to pass. They're starting to move on. Right. Guess what's coming into our league that we ain't talking about? Technology m H. Tech owners are now the own owners, casino owners, gaming, These are new owners now. So guess what they're more worried about data. They're more worried about a whole bunch of other stuff other than what we talk about. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and that has penetrated all our Our game we're here is in sports, in football and basketball, in every major sport. Bro. Yeah, I'm watching all those things play. The component of that move to LA the Olympus gonna be here. Bro. This is all a strategy that I'm just sitting back.
Speaker 3: Active right now as we move in into the new era and we talk about the quote unquote faces of the league, which is probably we don't even know if it's gonna be anybody that's American.
Speaker 1: It's not, you know what I'm saying. So now, but look at this though. It shook all the franchise players because now after Katie, Steph and Bronco, it's like, well, I'm a little more hesitant to write this three hundred and fifty million dollar checks to you because you ain't carrying yourself like them, or you won't do you won't work like them in community like them. These is the forefathers right here who at the end of their career that you, young motherfucker's got to look at and model yo on and off the court afternoon. If you ain't doing that, I don't know if I'm gonna write this check because this check is getting hefty every year now. And that's what that doing.
Speaker 3: That's saying when they didn't want to play Luke at the three forty five that I thought he earned right basketball wise for show listen on the court, then the business of the trading, right right, look at it, man, who man, Nobody in basketball world would ever thought that that was right?
Speaker 1: Right, right? Guess what, The Lakers just got a player, not only a face of the league, but a player for the next fifteen years that they will have never been able to get. You're talking about this, this this brand of international revenue that's about to come to the Lakers that you thought already was tremendous. It's about to go to the next left. Listen, this kid is to be the new Otona if he do a third way he did in Dallas in the Laker uniform, if he gets seventy in the Laker uniform, and let me just say this, he's more Kobe Bryant than Lebron James. You know what I'm saying to you, meaning that he ain't he gonna take the last shot, He ain't tripping. This is what he been doing since thirteen fourteen. You feel me if he do anything remotely close to what he did in the Dallas uniform where he was you know, he was inspired and he played, but then all these other things came up. We're gonna get the best Luca. We're about to get the best version of Luca and he's about to be in the Laker uniform doing it. If he gets seventy in the Laker uniform, Lebron will allow it. Lebron gotta take a step back. So that's the next thing I'm about to say. So this is the first time, big homie. Yeah, you got to school old big Homye. Right, I got it, I got it. This is what you've been wanting though, that's what he wanted to give it, the ad ad and want it. This is who you give the keys to this. This is who you hold on Luca. Yeah, go ahead, let me up over here. That to that mother. Yeah you fixed the music right, Yeah, make the left up pit. Yeah, you navigate right, that's what's finna go on. Yeah. Now he just brought Bron two more years. Man, he might have added more than that. This is how Bron is gonna pay with Bryce.
Speaker 3: Right, he did ask him, y'all was thinking that dude, he can sit back and ask some years to Bron and then look and then if we dropped the minutes to ten minutes a quarter. Come on, man, when this sauce set up, Come on, man, is that Ron about to play another teen Oh my mom, just how he gonna get there?
Speaker 1: He is, how he gonna get there? He gonna make some records so out of reach, right, guess who can reach him? Though? It's only one guy in line right now to reach him. Now, you're missing games. Now, it's blowing you. You can't miss no games right now? Yeah? At the rate? So hogh? Lord listen, they had a one thirty three to one forty, Like, come on, bro, man, you know what you feel like at the one thirty after one twenty five? You can't you can't practice. What I'm saying is that I just didn't think that this is a trade that just was for you know, for show and none of that shit is this is a generational, strategic trade that went into all factors. All this is for that. Bro. You know how glossy uh La is gonna be for the Olympics. Yeah, I can't wait, bro, Bro, La is gonna be upside down. Bro, It's gonna be upside down. It's gonna be the biggest thing ever. But I feel like Luca's move felt like a piece of that, you know, for La to be so glossy in a couple two to three years Bro, it's gonna be it's gonna be unrecognizable. But this is part of that. Feel me.
Speaker 2: If we just look at the other side. A D now paired with Kyrie, they got Caleb Martin in a trade on Tuesday. What do you just think about the Mavericks set up now that they made the deal for Anthony Davis.
Speaker 1: Mavericks win now, they they win now, they trying to win now. But my only issue is, like, who's the guy, Kyrie. Kyrie's the guy, the guy, and he and a D are going to leave those guys. They got Clay in there, Bro, I love Dallas this matter of fact, this trade helped both sides. Yeah, everybody wanted this shit straight up. This is a responsibility that Kyrie has never had. You know what I'm saying, he got the keys to it.
Speaker 3: He got the keys Jesus, like he actually he had these keys in Boston, you know what I'm saying. I like this, but like it's a little these guys as mature. The Boston kids was young and he was trying to bring them home, but they were still going to the conference finals, you know.
Speaker 1: But he got the keys.
Speaker 3: He gotta be responsible with that, Like you gotta nurture Clay and a d and make them feel good so that y'all can develop some chemistry. You know, you can't just be the Kyrie you was in Cleveland well before Lebron.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what I'm saying. He gotta be that point guard. Like I'm a leader, I'm the manager the Dallas, the Dallas Currie. We need that Currie.
Speaker 3: He's like he's had a different role, but his role changes though, you know where he just had to focus on scoring with Luca.
Speaker 1: Just go score. You gotta get these guys going. Now.
Speaker 3: You gotta kind of low key change your game up to where you gotta like it didn't work and we have a small semple size of it in Brooklyn, Like you got guys that gotta you gotta get going. You gotta a super duper pick and roll threat right here that you ain't never had.
Speaker 1: So you don't like him as the point guard, you like him at the two.
Speaker 3: Now, I think he gotta be the point guard. But like you talking about because you, yeah, because you can get into the paint with your handling and you could create better than anybody on the team. But that's what I'm saying that's what the responsibility.
Speaker 1: Shy go overboard a little bit, first couple of games or the first couple of weeks. These guys comfortable in it, go through a D play through him play through. Then you're gonna be the closer because they gotta fill in them shots. Got what thirty It took twenty five thirty shots to night. Now it's finna get cut into.
Speaker 3: Can't put the pressure on himself that he got to score.
Speaker 1: That's what Anthony Davis is there for. That's what Klay Thompson is there for. Man, we can't forgetting that Lively. What's the other kid from Washington Gotford? Bro? Bro, Bro, you got a D at the four? This is what man. Listen. Listen, Listen, listen, bro listen. Man, Dallas is in play. Bro Dallas is in play.
Speaker 3: And got to figure it out, you know, because we ain't never seen a superstar this caliber move halfway in the year and then you you you you be a contender.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The last superstar or semi star that moved in the middle of the year was like Power Gasol that year when he came from from Memphis and they won that year. You know, we ain't seen that like it usually take you some time. You got thirty games left, Like what you gotta develop that in thirty games and then you don't even know each other when y'all get into the fox hole. I don't know how he gonna regain. I don't know who's gonna be in a fox hole yet, because I ain't seen you in training camp. I didn't see you do them lines of run and quit or go or do too much or did you know what I'm saying. When you start learning your teammates and practice like oh he quit in the laundry, he couldn't finish, Like it's certain shit.
Speaker 1: You know you learn in practice that you see like oh okay, you know, but they ain't got they ain't gonna have time to learn each other.
Speaker 3: So I wonder on the fly how that's gonna go when when the adversity hit, you know, because the talent is there, the talent is all the way there, but they gotta figure it out, and they gotta figure it out fast.
Speaker 1: People think chemistry just you think you can just put names together and it's just gonna work. That ain't tell I don't go like that. It's certain. It's like like how me Kevin and Ray worked. That ship was like something different.
Speaker 3: Bro, Like we came together fast because of where we was adding our careers and you know, our communication.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. That was something different that don't happen.
Speaker 3: You know that usually don't happen, Like when Miami got together, they didn't win their first year, you know. Like so it's certain processes and steps you gotta go through of learning one another. Uh, that has to go down for that, the work on both sides, you know what. Lebron and Luca, that's why you know, I think you know this year, it sound good. The names are good on paper, This is the best dual you ever want to put on paper on the court. But it's just a certain thing about the chemistry and playing together that you how you play off each other.
Speaker 1: It's just as different. And I think they I think Lebron and Luca going back to this, I think they're going to actually exist well because Lucas showed that he can play with Kyrie.
Speaker 3: And Kyrie is a different Kyrie can go to the score like Lebron, like Kyrie did. Kyrie could shoot and he Kyrie could be a score. He could just that's all you focus on the score in ky can he can also play mate, but he's.
Speaker 1: Not the playmaker that Lebron is, and he not the playmaker that that that Luka is. You know that.
Speaker 3: He not the guy that just kind of like dictate everybody else's shots. Kyrie don't play that way. Kyrie don't dominate and hog the ball right exactly. But I'm saying he has those things he can do too, That's what I'm saying. Yeah, But but Luka and Bron dictate every action on the or the way they play, they ball, they dombin, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So, like, is it gonna be like you go, I go, you go, I go, you kicking roll like New York. And then the way he was at the Clippers, I was, it's like he got rejuvenated. Everybody. It looked like the trade rejuvenated him. Everybody's reactivated, Bro, everybody's reactivated.
Speaker 3: It didn't look like that. I was like, damn, he looked rejuvenated. So we're gonna see it's all. It's all cool because you only.
Speaker 1: Got that made the league jump.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Didn't nobody talk about the goddamn Super Bowl either. I ain't heard nothing about the super Bowl. It's been all that. It's like, damn, yeah, that's not the only trade that you would like talking about. Ship what's gone. Let's be interesting one moment. You know, we gotta see what else go on.
Speaker 2: We got another trade, Let's get it. Darreon Fox going to the Spurs, Zach Lavine to Sacramento three team trade. We talked about Spurs getting Fox a couple of weeks ago, and it happens. So what do you guys think of the pairing of Fox going with Wemby and san Antonio.
Speaker 3: I like Wenby teaming up with a you know, explosive guard, young, because a young dude, because that's what he gonna need. Like Chris Paul is the transition guard right now. Chris Paul gonna teach him a little the game, uh spots and just like the mental war of it.
Speaker 1: But then you give him some dog too. You're gonna give no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Everywhere Chris Paul has went has won. You know, they probably haven't won it off, but he's improved the team dramatically. So having Daron Fox under Chris Paul to teaching him the game because he like getting like he good at just he's just talented right now. But now you're gonna get this basketball mind behind you and it's gonna make you better, so you know, moving forward, I don't think they'll make the playoffs this year.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have it. No, I don't think they make the playoffs this year. You don't think, not SANATONI wommy they making the playoffs. Not in the twelfth seed, Lord, Spurs are gonna make the playoffs. Both hands, you can take both hands. We have better be better. And can I get paid on you your house on some other ship? Bro? You just heard the story. Bro, I love you dog. I want to come over here and get on dog. And then you got my ship right here. Ain't like you ain't got that come in your ship? But how old ship? What you owe me in the in the case with a lock on it? Oh yeah, that's to carry me. I got you, Lord, I mean I'm seeing my ship right here. Let me put my shoe in the car. I got you. See, Look I pay another way? Stop man? What another way? Go ahead? Nate? Know what that got you? I got you. I got you. I only know what that you got? All right?
Speaker 2: So another trade that happened. Another trade that happened this morning.
Speaker 1: Hold on that Levin trade. Ain't nobody talking about that's gonna help, That's gonna help. Sack dog Salavin. Come in and get buckets right now, man, listen. Mean they can make the playoffs. Sid can make the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Bro, They're in the eight seat right now.
Speaker 3: Bro, you see them side they had like a little can make the playoffs. They can make the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Bro. Let me tell you, let me tell you some teas. Ain't nobody talking about this making a trend? Sorry, they give me two seconds. Fucking Portland has won not a teen them. Have you seen Portland? Man, Portland, you don't want to go up there right now? Boy poorlyly got a buzz saw going on right now where they chopping real timper you hear me. I'm talking about you going Portland thinking this suite you get your ass blown out. Detroit is another team that's playing unbelievably. Atlanta was playing well. They hit a little pothole before this All Star shit. But man, some teams out here that are really, really well. This is what is showing you that these young teams is ready to make the next step. Because now the older cast. They phasing out the Golden States. You know they're desperate to make a move. You know what I'm saying, Phoenix ain't what we thought they was gonna be.
Speaker 3: Shit like that, shit knows down. You know what I'm saying, E leave man. If I'm man what I say a month ago. If I'm kde, I'm trying to get with them young boys. And okay, see I'm trying to go back home. I'm trying to go back home. I don't have to see this this coming back to the block, trying to I'm gonna get your ass out of that ship ball, get out a little bit that I can help y'all because he could be a veteran press and he ain't got to be the it's working what we got what it's working to do what we were working on.
Speaker 1: John won't doing that smoking that man, what we're doing working over here. You're gonna come over here, then we got to give you this just trying to fall in. You ain't trying to take over. He's trying to fall in. K coming over there. You got I'm a big g Joe used to have this block.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just trying to fall in. Dog I'm gonna be like Stringer Bell. You know what I'm saying. Look, you run ship, right, you run the ship. I'm just triggering. I'm the brains behind. I can show you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, done right right, you know what I'm saying. I'm the business.
Speaker 3: So I'm a cold tile here just to make sure y'all got everything. Okaybody like listen, does this boy Chris Paul two more years?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love having Chris Paul in my locker room for show, especially with the Aaron Fox. Now, I'll give him a couple more years to be as like mentor and stuff that. Like I could see I can see Chris Paul stepping into a coaching road for San Antonio in a couple of years too. Yeah, I mean he's TV Yeah, I mean he got one of them. You know, point guards is gonna always be coaches like Rondo gonna be a coach.
Speaker 1: Chris Paul fall into that mode. He gonna be a coach.
Speaker 3: You know, he could be the you know, knowing with that Popovich uh you know, and shout out to Pop hope he's doing better and shot the pop man. You know, maybe at the end of his day's coaching. So I could see Chris Paul stepping in somewhere, and I mean change. He always everywhere he goes, he changes the culture. When he went to OKAC, I don't think they'll make the playoffs.
Speaker 1: He changed who Shaye was? You see Shane, Well, that's that's Chris Paul. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: When he went to Phoenix Booker, that was Chris Paul got them to the finals. And since he left, they ain't been the same, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So good point. You know, we'll see how women's in there in the narrative, Womby's in the native Womby's. They gonna make sure they make the playoffs. And he's gonna win Defensive Player of the year. Yeah, he should win Defensive Player of the Year. They're not gonna make the playoffs though, definite gonna make the playoffs. They're not gonna make It's a bet we'll we bet, I mean whatever, you want to go ahead, Nick, got right. We wanted to come back to it. You are, you know all right?
Speaker 2: Early Wednesday morning, the Milwaukee Bucks traded Chris Middleton to the Wizards for Kyle Kuzma. So Kyle Kuzma is now in the Bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, what do you.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I feel about that trade, bro, because I like Kuzma. He young and they needed to get young a little more athleticism. Yes, but I don't know who Kyle Kuzma is as a player that can fit with Dame and Johnnie like and he coming from a losing team from but you've been on a championship team.
Speaker 1: To man that like nine years ago he got all yeah, yeah, but the thing is doing none of that? Who is he? Is he a guy I start? Is he a guy doing bucket? He puts in the game to get energy? I need you to, like like when Giannie is out there and Dame out there, I need you up. You gotta play some defense. You know what I'm saying, pay d here when it was you out get money yo. Yeah what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like he needed to give him some energy. You gotta be bro, he's gonna be coming here things.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Look, that's right what I'm saying. Then it's mid season and you know, I just don't know, Like I know he can help them though he can't.
Speaker 1: He can score the ball and he's active. I like, I like cools about thinking. But I think is he off the bench or is he start? You know what I'm saying, I start, I gotta look started you started. But listen, Pete, whoever you start, you're gonna brings out of what seven minute mark maybe five minute market burn? Right? You played dami him. If they ain't come out to the minute mark, young fact, finish the quarter. You start the next quarter with the bench. He can start.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, I'm shocked that nobody is making offers for Jeremy Grant.
Speaker 1: Why is he not moved?
Speaker 3: Like he's the older dude on the Portland trail Blazers on a young team who looked like they starting to figure they sell out man. You can though, like he can be expendable. They got some wings over there, They got some young wings over there that he shopping.
Speaker 1: None of them boys over there they can give out Jeremy Grant like he can help a contender. They're not giving him up. They are in a listen, Portland think they can make the playoffs. They not making Listen to me, Bro It's not if they can or not. It's that he got the guys believe in this shit. You feel me, Bro, Dang left Chauncey when he got the job. The bottom fell out that shit. Two years later we're here. They had developed school, they had developed all the all the assets they got from all them trades. Ship. This is the developing that you feel me. He's been probably losing hair over this goddamn ship. Now these boys are playing together, they're playing with energy. Bro. It's about set. Listen, man Portland, God, remember I was talking about Okay see Man Portland got a set. They got seven guys over there. It's about four teams like okay, see right now. I swear to God because they are bro. Because if you got you got a young point guard, that's nice. Or if you got a young uh uh, you got a young big and a young point guard, and then you got a bunch of little dogs in there. I'm telling you, man, Danny Boy, they got a nigg over there, Danny Boy and them up for Jeremy Grant, Anthony Simons, he can get with the hops shirt if he's developing. If he don't get player embOS improved player this year then I don't know who should because when they all play together, they got a kid named Camaro over there, Bro, I'm eighting over there. We forgot eighting over.
Speaker 2: There, seven guys averaging double figures for Portland.
Speaker 1: Chauncey what I'm saying, and they playing hard school man, all the motherfuckers out, man, I'm challenge I'm telling you. I'm telling you, Bro, if not the right mindset is there, just billing culture and you're building it with guys that you that you actually win. You know what I'm saying that man, listen, poiling on the list, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Another team that's been really good over the last couple of weeks is the Memphis Grizzlies. They're nine to one in their last ten, the third best offensive rating during that stretch. Jared Jackson's best season ever with the team. But one thing that stands out to me is they're thirteen and eleven on the road, twenty one and five at home. What stood out for you from the Grizzlies and are you worried about their road record?
Speaker 1: He used to say this all the time. If we take care of home and go fifty to fifty on the road, we win it. Like then you what's you gotta be minimum five hundred on the road minimum. Yeah, but you gotta dominate home like miss.
Speaker 3: Like you can't lose no game that you gotta be like three or four losses that yeah, and you gotta win like twenty twenty three games on the road.
Speaker 1: You're a good team. That's hard, and that's hard. That's hard just to play on the road back to back and then you see like you may have a San Antonio, Houston day Dallas. That's a real schedule.
Speaker 3: Like Celtics got the best roll record right now, they to me have the best road record.
Speaker 1: They got on the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they gotta get better at home, but that's that's where they was two years ago.
Speaker 1: They played better on the road than at home. The Celtics get bored, man, Yeah, they get They get bored, and you can see it in their efforts sometimes and and them teams would come in like look how they did Cleveland. I knew they would be up for that though, right you know what I'm saying. I was like, they don't be up for them. They're the number one team. I knew. I was, all right, they're gonna be up for.
Speaker 3: The Washington you rolling was that it was it was the other ninth Philly when it was down twenty five.
Speaker 1: But they came back, you know. But they can't be like that. They can't do that. But they bored, you know, they want to get to the playoffs. They didn't been thinking about this. They'd have been the.
Speaker 3: Sixth conference finals though. They want playoffs. And I get it now that y'all understand how to win. I know the y'all got another level in the button you can push. You can't just say we can turn it on because y'all can turn it on.
Speaker 1: So I know that part. So that's why I'm not I came bitching ass though. You know what I'm saying. You can't like that's that that right there? Turn it on that that that's that'd be funny because you take one injury or something to that all right, right, the Sea's playing with a lot of confidence. Man.
Speaker 3: That's what I love about him. You know what I'm saying. I don't see nobody when they're healthy. In the seven game series, Nah, I ain't going but.
Speaker 2: Going back to Memphis during the last ten games, jobs and played four of those games. But it hasn't really mattered.
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 3: You know what's wrong with y'all? I see him in and out of the lineup. I saw he played the last game, but he in and out.
Speaker 2: What kind of stood out from you for Memphis that you've liked this year from them?
Speaker 1: Jack Jr. Jack Junr has been the key bro. He's been consistent every night. It's been aggressive. I don't think he's been consolidating much. When they go through him, he's really setting and then now he's playmaking. He's actually taking another step in his development. Yeah, they shown me that they can play without Jacques two. Over the years, they had some really good runs when he was out. You know, I don't know if it was last year of the year before, Yeah, when they had like he got hurt and they was winning without them. So they developed something in that period of time to where they like, all right, it helped them create more depth where they gave more guys off the bench, more confidence, and you got smart back and Bain is coming to his own he signed and so I really like the makeup of this team and their depth, and they got great coaching down there. They are a team that you really got to.
Speaker 3: Watch out for in the seven games here, especially if they're healthy, because Jared Jackson is starting to look like a monster like he out there and he's the proto type big man for today because he get it down on both sides of the court. He blocking shots, he shooting threes. He getting stronger. You could tell he getting stronger. He getting that dog in on the way. He'd be going through dude's chest. He made the All Star team this year, and that was the leap that he had to keep making is continuously to be an All Star. If this team is gonna be a threat in the West, it's through him. And then you got that complimentary like like they could be like a little mini Golden State man quiet as kept because you got Jall, you got Jared and then you got bang could be like that Clay.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They got the EEDI yeah, Ed is cool, but I don't expect a lot out of because he's a rookie.
Speaker 1: He hit or miss some nights. Listen to be seven foot plus. However big he is. He can block shots and he can dunk the ball, office rebound, help rebound, like bro. He ain't just in there just to be in there.
Speaker 3: You might not you know, like, I'll take them over in seven game series, over anybody in the West except for Okay, see about that. Memphis can be in the conference finals. They could beat Houston, they could they can beat Denver. Man, you better put that what's that spray? We used to have one when you bump your neck, that spray that yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Ship anything.
Speaker 3: I'm talking your head. It was that that Yeah, that ship you bump your knees. I'm like.
Speaker 1: Straight up that ship on everything. Man.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, I used to hit that. Get that hit on my shoe and my knee all day. Then that other thing and then what's that other thing? When you got cut?
Speaker 1: We used to have over there that the I of done that burns that burn try to dried up right there. Yeah, like a seven second burn. Man. That used to be crazy. I should be cut open. You get a hose I'm talking about. I had cut from like right here, coming over the whole thing. Man, he said, you just gotta and it turned into a scab right there. It's good that Joe Momental be going too.
Speaker 3: Right, man, for she used to drink something bro He had this pink little ship he used to drink.
Speaker 1: It wasn't pepto bismo. Either.
Speaker 3: He used to drink this before the game and he'd be ready to go. I used to always want to like, man, I wonder what he drinks. I never asked him to look here. Yes, I used to be so I did look didn't know what it was, but I know after he drinking, looking at him.
Speaker 1: I look at him. You know it's going on over there? He over here. Then he just get to he get to doing this in his chair. I'm like, damn, what he just tink?
Speaker 3: You know No, I used to take my little red bro. I'm gonna take my little red Bull. He used to heal drink. He'd be all calm listening. Then he had right before Doc come in.
Speaker 1: That year, he just get to doing this. I'm looking over like, damn, what is he doing? I didn't know what he was asked what was that used to have right before the game. I've never heard so many players request get get to go. Whether request I'm gauins some popcorn. I'm never in my life, Darren Fox, if I want to go to Fucustunio. I've never heard a team income like that's conference bro, like bro, that bro sell this stuff. We said through the new lens. I told you, Bro, ten fifteen years ago. Bro, you would never would have traded somebody in the same conference. You know, you're seeing your you're seeing You're saying, Steph the new jersey. You don't seend him, then you know what I'm saying. Finish when you gonna see his ask four times and then you know what I'm saying. Right then, how about how about daring far ast you get Mike Brown asked, Then.
Speaker 3: You want out, Then you want out. Then you went on the winning streak. You want like seven out of eight, nine out of ten. Now you're like, man, I'm off this ship.
Speaker 1: Like, man, what's more doing? Hey? Man, this next collective bargaining agreement is gonna be like, it's gonna be a war. It's gonna be a war. Man. These kids don't get no fun. Man, Bro, it's gonna be a war. Five hundred million, six hundred MILLI ain't nobody even questioning that. I told Prince that the other day. I was talking to Prince. I was like, hey, look, we're gonna get this work out here by the time you ain't looking. You can get five hundred million playing this game. He was like, you can't I was like, yeah, we gotta get on it right now. We went to the g when you're supposed to flip that, you're supposed to flipposed to slip the joint and then like this supposed to look but you gotta be there. We gotta work out and we gotta put You gotta go demon see all this, you gotta go said.
Speaker 3: Listen, dog five. You love video games, Lord, but look they're not paying five hundred million for this for for what's this you're playing?
Speaker 1: What's that? What's that game? Roadblocks?
Speaker 3: Roadblocks ain't gonna pay you five hundred million today. Hey, I know you like video but we're about to get up up our ass now. Then let's get these push ups. You gotta do that, especially we got a little man.
Speaker 1: You gotta do that. He was like, he looked up. He was on this video.
Speaker 3: He said five hundred. He looked at me in the car we left to work. He dropped this day. I said, yeah, a matter of fact, he can go prodly. You might be the first billion dollar player at by the time you get there, you gotta gas on. You gotta get you gotta plant that seed.
Speaker 1: Right princell nigga man, my Dad said, Man, I can get a billion dollars right right, part.
Speaker 2: All right, who's cracking guys?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Oh man, We gotta keep talking about these twins. What's their name? Thompson twins? Hey, what's the other one name?
Speaker 1: Man? Man? Man Man?
Speaker 3: They lost, but he was playing a point guard the other day and got the triple double. They lost in New York. But Man, I didn't know his skills, was like that. He nice, He's super nice. O t a joint. This Olympic team gonna look crazy. In three years, we're gonna see who really going to merge. He gonna he's gonna be one of them ones. They're gonna have to they don't have to least consider him. But I'm picturing in three years from where he at now, this Olympic team, which you think is gonna be right now, it's gonna be something totally different than three years. Watch like, because right now you posted like guys like Zion and John Moran sposed to be on that next team post but I don't even know if that's going what it's gonna be. Don't look, don't look it don't look like it, Josh, Josh, should I mean still like damn, Like, what's I don't know who cracking?
Speaker 1: That's what he is. Who cracking? Let me see who cracked?
Speaker 2: Uh Trey Murphy back to back, forty pieces for the.
Speaker 1: Man Ingram. Y'all want to sit there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Cool, y'all? Cool? Cool, y'all want to sit there? Cool? Right cool. I'm gonna go ahead and get this right. Let's get it.
Speaker 3: Y'all gonna need some money on the table, all right, you know what you I need to get that. You know what y'all are gonna pay Ingram? Okay, cool, you know I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna need that. That's what he over here saying. He like, you know what he told me, I need to do what I need to practice. I'll practice. That's what he said. I watch the kid in Chicago, the little rookie. Oh that's little Wheah cracking cracking. He cracked. He didn't even miss a shot last night. He crack ten fifteen. Yeah, he cray ball, put on your hand. I knew he was nice. He nice. I knew he got like a little quiet nice love. He got game. Now he nice. I'm saying he got like a little subtle confidence. You see his confidence, bro, he got like a little presence to him. Feel me, Westbrook is back. Crack Westbrook Listen ever since they started him, they cracking, and Denver needs it. Denver needs like an injection of something. I'm riding with you when you say that. Yeah, they look one way one night and then next night. Look, the name is cracking Raves. I gotta give up to raise he Looston. Yeah, he nice, he cracked. Listened, and then all he was you can't he an't stay in front of you. Work. He's getting this shot off work man, You lying? Man?
Speaker 4: He nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he nice. I'm gonnaive it. I didn't want to give it up to him for a while, but I'm gonna give it up to be better than your boy that you be talking about the demon to me, yeah, he better than him. He better than bron better than Broun. Talk man, Stop, you need to get it together. Breaves is better than Broun. To get it together, Broun and and and then bring it in and see I'm talking about the Broun in Denver.
Speaker 2: Let's see some game text the right, right right, super Bowl this weekend.
Speaker 1: Who you got gonna do?
Speaker 2: Chiefs are one and a half point favorites.
Speaker 1: Lion he's lion chiefing. Baby, were chiefing. Now you jump on the chief. You see this ship, were chief shouting that nigga with the bills are right with him? Niggas at y'all. I thought you was on bills ragon. He getting some sons. He getting some son somewhere on the beach, relaxing. He's somewhere relaxing. Yeah, I'm chief, and I'm chief, and I think it's a script to this. I think it's a real script to this.
Speaker 3: Because once Mahomes do something third and long in the fourth quarter, something happened, he don't catch it.
Speaker 1: He's gonna point to the ref. The ref's gonna say it, mister Mahomes. Here you go. He gonna look at the ref like rep you right, mister Mahomes, I got you. No, that'd be crazy. He get all the calls. He like Jordan out there. I want to see the three people. Man. I got the chiefs sakon uh, you know, to win one, but I want to see the three people. Really is more talented.
Speaker 3: Like they got a lot of the pieces, but the two pieces, the coaching and the quarterback, go to the Chiefs. Like every other position, every position, they're better than their mad low.
Speaker 1: He just like a little jab right there. But no, that ain't no jab. That's not giving. I'm giving the you said a coaching, a quarter coaching, and the quarterback go to the chiefs Andy Reid and my host. That's like, yeah, how was that? Andy Reid is clearly buried than Srianna. Srianne, you only have to in my homes. That's a no Brainer's like a little jab. That ain't no jazz. Everybody.
Speaker 3: If you, I said, Srianna, if he was sitting right here, Arianna, who's a better coach?
Speaker 1: You are Andy Reid? What is he gonna say? I would hope that he would say himself. I will hope that he say himself. I will hope that he said himself he had any confidence in himself. I will hope that he said himself.
Speaker 3: Now what he should say is, yeah, he's the better me. Yeah he's the better coach.
Speaker 1: But I feel like I could beat them money in a given day. That's what he That should be the answer. That's a Paul Pierce answer, bro, Like yeah, me ain't gonna say that. Oh man, man say that.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jaylen Hurts, see, are you better than my home? That that ain't what you said. You said the coach, I said the coaching in the quarter.
Speaker 1: I would would, I would absolutely think Hurts would say, yes, Hurts you beting Bron, No Bron got me any given we're done any giving that that you Lord, you're lying. I ain't say that. I ain't never heard you say that any Given that, I have to say, that's my WARDA man I needed I need some water? Is lying? You lying? You lie? And listen when you got a friend out there, and make sure you keep it real man, keep your friends accountable. Man, this man lying? Can we get the stay up? Boom lion boom, You're gonna pause you right there? Boom. You're lying. Damn, damn you need some fresh air?
Speaker 2: Who do you guys got the m v P of the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Who you got? So? You got chief Layd, we got both got chiefs. Yeah, I'm gonna go. Can the Eagles winness? Though Eagles can win this Bro, that's they might. Bro. That's what I'm saying. We're gonna watch it. You'll be watching it, Bro at the back where the back? Yeah, you're doing something, you saying, you know, work work. I don't know what I'm doing. Hollo up, and I ain't talking about that. I'll tell you to put some bread on it. Uh. I got something for this ship trick, that ship trick because if we go through in the road, we're like, yeah, then stop. Man, it's been heard wen everything. Wait where I go? Is that holo? Huh?
Speaker 2: That yellow?
Speaker 1: That yello? Yeah, shout the jello, shout the je jello out right? All right, that's what's up. I can't wait for the Ball documentary. Bro that that somebody got to get on that right now.
Speaker 2: But MVP, who do you guys got?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right, homes homes.
Speaker 2: He's the favorite, He's a favorite.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try to Kelsey. I think Kelsey gonna have a breakout.
Speaker 2: Night plus fifteen hundred for Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm gonna go Kelsey. I want to see bet Hop get one two man. I'm gonna have the wings on deck. Yeah. I don't think they're gonna win. I've heard.
Speaker 2: I've heard he's got the second best.
Speaker 1: I've heard.
Speaker 3: I actually they gonna be ready for him. They're gonna force Jalen to throw it and Jayleen, you know he's gonna have to throw it.
Speaker 1: He nicely.
Speaker 3: What you said, Well, he nice, Bro, he nice. He showed me last week and two weeks ago he was nice. But they gonna make him throw it. They gonna put They're gonna put them all in the box, load up on the Saquan and hes gonna have to throw it to a J.
Speaker 1: Brown. Bro and Deontay and Devontae Smill. Can they beat you? Be Yeah, they can beat you. They wouldn't even be here if they couldn't beat you. This gonna be a good thing.
Speaker 3: They're supposed to beat him the last Super Bowl, but Bro fumbled for the touchdown.
Speaker 1: If he don't do that, then we will probably so he's said. The Eagles made possibly beat the Chiefs. They can beat them. Bro, they they You ain't gonna just be here and not not be ready. It's gonna be a good game. I hope it's a good thing.
Speaker 2: I hope it's a good guy who's scoring the first touch shout of the game.
Speaker 1: The Eagles. You got a player, I got I got work, I gotta work. Got to have the player at the time. He got worthy on something worthy of, something something deep, early, something deep. I think the Eagle's gonna come out slap the mother fuck in the face, and they're gonna create this whole doubt and we're gonna have this big drama build up and then he comes like that coming on.
Speaker 2: Saquon and hers are the top two favors for the first touchdown of the game.
Speaker 1: M that sounds about right. I'm going worth with the Xavier. I say the Eagles score first, because I feel like if the Eagles score first, then you're like, oh, ship you know cool? Last thing.
Speaker 2: Got something for you?
Speaker 1: Boy. I couldn't even say my glasses is dark. I couldn't even see snapped something. Boy, how you doing to see you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: You know how we gotta do it over here. This more p than me. But we can keep this in pee house. Shout of all the smoke guys. Man, they got a new muscle out man. Shout to the guys Matt Stacking and everybody over there. Just look them up. Oh yeah, oh yeah, we got the book. Oh ship man, good looks in deep. Oh yeah, that's another of smoke book man. Make sure y'all, God you know what I'm saying. The muskot look you popping this Sunday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hell, how bat that were popping this on Sunday. Oh yeah, got the book. You know what I'm saying, shouted all the smoke. Man, good looks. We appreciate this, We need this, all right. Can you keep this at your crib? Yeah, we're gonna pop this Sunday. Yeah, we're gonna have to put it back in. Oh yeah, good looks, bro, good looks.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I saw the picture of the weekness. God,