Speaker 1: Are you a licorice licking lover or a feral fruity freak the Gibile Show. And if you answered licorice licking lover, then yeah, what you plus me?
Speaker 2: You should go kick it old school sometimes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I say that because Spirit Halloween just released what your favorite Halloween candy says about you. So in three minutes we'll go over it and you can decide if you do really need to cut that candy corn loving weirdo out of your life or what your favorite candy says about you?
Speaker 2: Next, it's The Gibile Show.
Speaker 1: What you put in your mouth can tell you a lot about your personality.
Speaker 3: Show.
Speaker 1: I apologize that was a weird way to start to segment. I'll be more specific. Spirit Halloween just released what your favorite Halloween candy says about you as a person, So take a moment and think about the things you enjoy caressing with your tongue during Halloween. Sorry, that was also weird. I'll try again. Think about your favorite candy and we'll tell you what it says about you. Right now, let's go over it. If you like peanut butter treats, yes, during Halloween us you produce a red.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, peanut butter guy gas.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, it says if you're a fan of irresistible peanut butter chocolate flavor, then you're probably somebody people consider quite bold. Obviously, confidence radiates, and you're always hopeful for positive outcome in life.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's the nuts I like in the chocolate and the peanut butter that turns it right at the end.
Speaker 1: I feel like to be fair bread. When your face gets red and you're like, everything's gonna be screwed up, I feel like there's a sliver of ope in there somewhere that it won't be.
Speaker 2: There is, Yes, there is.
Speaker 5: There's that moment in my heart, in those those outrageous feelings that says, if you just get louder, everything's gonna be okay afterwards.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we're going over spirit. Halloween just released. Well, your favorite Halloween candy says about you as a person. If you like fruity gummies. Anybody have fruity gummy in here?
Speaker 6: May?
Speaker 4: I like any bears, but not my favorite. I'm allergic to all of them.
Speaker 1: Well, if you like fruity commies, then you're always talking and full of energy. They say, hello, You're never want to shy away from conversation, and you're proud of your accomplishments and will never miss the opportunities and tell one of your amazing stories.
Speaker 2: Wait, do I like fruity.
Speaker 7: Spirit?
Speaker 1: Halloween just released? What your favorite Halloween candies say about you? Peanuts and caramel or caramel or however you want.
Speaker 4: To say it? Is this spread?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: No and caramel, and I don't like caramel, So like a peanut caramel caramel flavor, however you want to say it?
Speaker 2: It says you're a total people pleaser.
Speaker 4: So is this like Snickers? This would be like a Snickers. Yeah, okay, I do love a good Sneakers.
Speaker 1: You love to entertain and always accept new friends with open arms and hospitality. Your empathy towards others makes you a great friend, and you're always reliable and a sucker.
Speaker 8: That is me to be.
Speaker 4: It's true that is an issue. I was waiting for Twigs, but.
Speaker 1: I think Snickers fits. If you like tangy and sweet candy, which might be me. I like tank, I like tangy candy, I like sour candies.
Speaker 2: I love this would be you? Oh wait, no, sours also down the list.
Speaker 1: So this is not me. Tangy and sweet. You're probably pretty kind, laid back and easy going. Your chill personality is sometimes confused for laziness.
Speaker 2: Oh that could be me.
Speaker 4: Absolutely sounds like me.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe I like tangy and sweet. Candy candy.
Speaker 1: You know, you can be two things at once. Candy corn, here's one that's always an issue. Okay, also very questionable. The people that like candy corn, please what I don't even know what is candy?
Speaker 4: It's not real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like candle waxed. That's a perfect description of what can candy corn. Yeah, it's the Halloween candy though, right. And I don't know a single person that just loves candy corn, do you guys anybody?
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 4: I used to, but that lastly because I like to put them on my teeth and be like they're like they're squishy. I've never even touched candy corn.
Speaker 2: It's not real.
Speaker 5: My daughter likes them, but I think it's just because it's candy. I don't think she has any sort Yeah, she also likes peeps, which you're disgusting.
Speaker 4: WHOA, Yeah, yeah, I love peeps.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're disgusting. I'm I'm not judging you. I'm just saying they're discussing objectively, and if you like them.
Speaker 2: That's just fine.
Speaker 4: It's amazing. It's kind of questionable talking about spirit.
Speaker 1: Halloween has released what your Favorite Halloween Candy says about You, And if you like candy corn, it says, then you likely have a very love hate personality. You're very polarizing and have strong feelings toward whether you hate them or love them.
Speaker 2: And there's no one between with you. That is my daughter.
Speaker 1: She's all the way, all the way angry or all the way happy. You want to be like just like everybody else. But if somebody disrespects you, you're definitely going to have something to say about it. Yeah, and the next time somebody's yelling at you is probably a candy corn lover. So just keep some candy corn in your pocket and pocket right in your mouth. Mid sentence, let me funny, somebody's faces just stop like a cork with a candy corn. Oh, I'm happy if you like sour treats, which is sour is my favorite kind of candy.
Speaker 2: He says, You're a wild card and you love to live life on the edge.
Speaker 4: That does match you pretty well? Does they both do? Sour end? This one?
Speaker 1: You always have fun in mind and are constantly making rash decisions.
Speaker 4: That's very accurate.
Speaker 2: Three flamethrowers in. I never know when you're gonna need a flamethrower.
Speaker 1: You're what some people might consider a bit of a troublemaker, but you just love the attention.
Speaker 4: I had something from.
Speaker 10: Jewels the house and I looked into his window when I was seeing the doornail or whatever, and I could just see like three tanks of like something, and I'm like, what.
Speaker 2: If you have to.
Speaker 4: Come on in Victoria? Were doomsday prepping today?
Speaker 2: Fun? That's my YouTube video. And then Amazon.
Speaker 4: It's another jubile phone frame.
Speaker 2: Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 11: Huh.
Speaker 12: Hi, this is Juniper Ravens Brook. I'm calling from elementary school and I was looking for Molly's mommy.
Speaker 11: Hi. This is Sienna speaking. How may I help you?
Speaker 12: Hello, Sienna? How are we today?
Speaker 9: I'm doing all right, it's fun.
Speaker 12: I'm calling because I'm the substitute for the next two weeks in oh in your fifth grade daughter's classroom.
Speaker 11: Okay, how may I help you?
Speaker 12: Another teacher had an unfortunate event.
Speaker 11: So, oh, I'm sorry to share that.
Speaker 12: To step in. Yes, anyway, I'm here now, and I'm calling the parents of the children in my classroom to ask if they can bring some cutlery with them tomorrow.
Speaker 11: For what purpose?
Speaker 12: Do you have any cutlery for your daughter?
Speaker 11: Of course we have cutlery.
Speaker 13: Why does she need to bring them sharp cutlery?
Speaker 12: And I will make sure to watch them very closely. Thank you.
Speaker 11: No, I'm sorry, I need more information. I don't know about appropriate for my fifth grader to bring in sharp cutlery.
Speaker 2: Did they that?
Speaker 12: Maybe maybe your daughter Molly didn't show you the flyer, But we need sharp cutlery because we're going to be cutting.
Speaker 11: Things, cutting cutting what, oh, the pumpkins? You're doing pumpkin carving in a fist story classroom.
Speaker 12: Yes, that's a better way to say it to pumpkin carving. We're going to be cutting the pumpkins.
Speaker 11: Okay, why are you talking like that?
Speaker 12: I don't understand what you mean by that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you called me and you're speaking in a very creepy way.
Speaker 12: Oh, I apologize. It's just the way that I speak. It's very soft. Some people kind of find it soothing, very soothing.
Speaker 11: No, you started saying that, at least give me to bring in sharp things.
Speaker 8: To cut things.
Speaker 11: It's not an appropriate way to phrase it.
Speaker 12: Lary, so that we can give the pumpkins the carving that they deserve. And then does your daughter have any sort of pumpkin allergy?
Speaker 11: No, she's not allergic to pumpkins. What do you mean the cutting that they deserve?
Speaker 12: Let's just sit there.
Speaker 11: But's appropriate thing to say to children teaching.
Speaker 12: The children at this time of the year. The pumpkins are here for us to carve, and then after we carved them, we'll put them in the oven and eat them.
Speaker 11: Wait, you're going to put them in the oven?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 11: Does the principle know that you are calling all of the parents of these students and saying these things in the creepiest way.
Speaker 12: I have gotten my previous approval from the Principle. He really did them with choice to be so.
Speaker 11: He wouldn't mind if I gave him a call to to tell him how his substitutes are calling you creeping out.
Speaker 12: The parents might not answer, but you could call yes, yes, what do you mean the joys of carving up something and then putting it in the other do No.
Speaker 11: No, my daughter is not going to your classroom with sharp cutlery to carve pumpkins because that's what they deserve. No, you sound like something creepy, weird murderer guy. No, this is not happening. I'm calling the principal, I'm calling the superintendent. I'm calling anyone I can to get you to not be around children and not work in the slash from because you sound like a Okay, well.
Speaker 12: I'll just let you know that your husband set you up for this prank phone call. I'm very should probably talk to your husband.
Speaker 1: Jubile from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband.
Speaker 2: Set you up.
Speaker 9: No way, you're kidding.
Speaker 1: He said that your kids are going to be carving pumpkins for Halloween in school. I want to mess with you.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, so there isn't a creepy guy that's going to be carving pumpkins sharply in mykin.
Speaker 3: No, okay. I was really concerned. I was like, who is this guy and why.
Speaker 11: Does he want my kids to bring school?
Speaker 14: Oh my god, No, wake up every morning with Jubile phone pranks.
Speaker 2: Sign Vernina's what's trending.
Speaker 4: Well, it's another day and we get to know gen Z just a little bit better. Oh, thank you. This new study shows that gen Z is the homebody generation. According to that, then I feel like I should be gen Z because I am a gen of home body central. But yeah, overall, most Americans are choosing to spend more time at home than they did over a decade ago, not hitting up bars, clubs, or any of that stuff the way that they used to. It is just live in room pamping. Bro come on, let's go out guys. Let meet people's party's backyard festivities. That's where gen Z is like that.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least they're doing things and not just puttering around the house like a twenty four year old Kuld's garden in a little.
Speaker 4: Bit, but on a serious no. Part of this is because of social anxiety. Bars and socializing in general with people that you don't know has become more of a place that causes that type of anxiety. Scary. I don't think it's just gen Z. I've said it many many times. Post pandemic, there's a new anxiety about being social. At least for me and I'm a millennial.
Speaker 5: There is nothing worse than an entire generation self diagnosing with ADHD, autism and anxiety.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, there's self diagnosed. They're a producer bread, they're on TikTok. Yeah, there diagnosis. Somebody calls himself a doctor and it's super hot.
Speaker 2: Just admit a gen z. Yeah broke? Why are you broke? Because our parents screwed you. It's okay, just admit it. That's why you think snacks are cool. It's not cool. Go out and somebody this is ridiculous.
Speaker 15: That true.
Speaker 2: The only way to get over social anxiety is to be social. Actually said, you can never be social if you say it that way. Producer Bread.
Speaker 4: Agreed. Actually, not mad at it, because I think it's cool that people are feeling comfortable to say out loud I have anxiety to say out loud, I have ADHD, and it's fine. It's just a part of who you are.
Speaker 2: It is fine.
Speaker 5: It's also completely undiagnosed by real medical professionals.
Speaker 2: Ninety nine point nine percent of the time.
Speaker 4: False if you don't even have the question in your mind to figure out what's going on. Like for the longest time, I wasn't allowed to have anxiety. It was supposed to be panic or my panic attacks because somebody said it with exercised induced asthma, so that doctor was incorrect. And then later when people start talking about it, I know I made this personal, but then well, but it is true.
Speaker 1: A lot of doctors, like medical doctors, will say that it's something when it's actually something mental going on.
Speaker 2: That happens a lot.
Speaker 4: So I think I'm just praising them for being open to the mental health part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, be open to the mental health, but don't be like.
Speaker 4: I'm quirky because they have anxiety.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think there's a difference, you know, between people who get overwhelmed sometimes being out in the crowd. I get overwhelmed. I don't have any kind of social anxiety at all. I deal with a lot of anxiety around other things, none of that, but I do get very overwhelmed after too much interaction and I just need to like shut off and be by myself for a while. Totally, I know, but that's not social anxiety. But I think some people can confuse the two because on TikTok there are a lot of people saying things that aren't necessarily one hundred percent factual, and people go, well, I suffer from this, not necessarily. I also think it's disrespectful when you say you suffer from something and you don't know if you actually do right. Because as somebody who does have sometimes like OCD about certain things right, like legit right, that can be very tiring on your brain when people go like, that's just my OCD.
Speaker 2: I like to have my coffee with cream in it. That's not CD. Is your whole day gonna be freaking out?
Speaker 12: If you.
Speaker 2: Like, are you You're gonna go to like spin out of control because you don't have cream.
Speaker 1: In your coffee. That might be right if it's just a taste of yours that you like. It's not an OCD. It's just something you dig and you do it all the time. I'm just saying, go and meet people. It's really fun out there or scary, and there's the gen z.
Speaker 4: There's something we can all agree on. Cool packaging will get you right when it comes to shopping, don't you just pick things because they look pretty.
Speaker 5: That's the reason I jumped on the asshole bandwagon in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 5: I was like, okay, Apple knows how to package of product. Yeah, products signs worthless. I know everything else is great.
Speaker 1: Samsung is way better than the iPhone. I know that, right, Samsung's are better phone, so oh yeah the phone, Yeah they are, but their packaging is not near as cool.
Speaker 4: No, so no way it does matter. And marketing geniuses have come up with the new plan and it's called chaos packaging. So they noticed this. There are different brands that are selling SPF and they're called Classic Whip, so they're selling them in whipped cream cans. There was also wait, fun, there was the biggest fun to.
Speaker 2: Sunscreen and a whipped cream can.
Speaker 4: That's not chaos, that's just a whole lot of fun. Come here, baby, you want me to apply.
Speaker 2: Our confused?
Speaker 1: Are some people going to be when they're out somewhere sunny and they're just like cream?
Speaker 2: Where do we? Where do we go on vacation?
Speaker 4: And that's not gen Z is scared?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 8: I go to gen Z.
Speaker 4: I want to stay inside too. That's what's trending.
Speaker 17: First Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates.
Speaker 2: Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Charlotte is on the phone today for a first Day follow up and she's getting ghosted by I named Henry. So in a few minutes we're going to call him and see if Hoo tellus why is Goo Stinger and maybe get her another date.
Speaker 2: But first, Charlotte, how long has it beens as you heard from Henry.
Speaker 6: It's been a couple of weeks since I've heard from him, Which it's weird because we were friends before this, and we definitely texted now and again. So I'm just a little thrown. I'm curious and maybe a little hurt too.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, understandably, especially since you guys knew each other before. Yeah, what was your last interaction with him?
Speaker 16: Like?
Speaker 6: So, I actually planned on this whole day of events because it was kind of our first actual date because we've been friends for a long time and I've been I've had a crush on him for kind of a while, and so I planned this day of dates. It wasn't too intense, but it was, you know, a bunch of different stuff. We went on a mini hike, and then we got brunch at this place that I know both of us like, and then we recovered from brunch separately. We kind of flit up for a while, and then we met up for a concert in the park.
Speaker 4: So, and you know, it was fun.
Speaker 14: I feel like we both had a really good time.
Speaker 15: So I just don't know what's going on.
Speaker 18: I mean, we didn't look at the end, like we didn't kiss or anything, So I don't know if I'm supposed to read into that, but nothing bad happened, and so I just don't understand why I haven't heard from him at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, when you guys decided to go on a date, was he also understanding that it was not a friend hangout and that it was a date. Did you guys have that conversation where like, oh, let's explore taking this to another level.
Speaker 6: I mean, we didn't like have that conversation, but I think it was pretty clear based on, you know, the way we were talking about it. And we've now hung out just the two of us that like for a whole day like that. I mean we have hung out the two of us, but not very often over the past several years. I mean, definitely not at this level, you know, I think, and he didn't ask. I think it was clear for both of us, you know. I mean, that's what it feels like.
Speaker 14: I've had a crush.
Speaker 6: On him, and I feel like probably he could tell at this point, you know, and so it just seems like we both knew and we both went out and we had.
Speaker 14: A good time. I really I really wanted to work with him because I've just.
Speaker 6: Had feelings for him for a while and he's just kind of a special person to me. You know, he makes me laugh, and he's he makes me feel safe and stuff. But also he's like guys guy, you know, so I feel it's just a.
Speaker 14: Good balance and we get along really well.
Speaker 4: You really like him, I really like him. Yeah, Like how many times you text him or try calling him?
Speaker 6: Well, I texted I try to go overdo it, you know. I've texted him a couple times over the past couple of weeks. But we used to tell, I mean before this day, we would text pretty regularly, like at least two or three.
Speaker 11: Days a week.
Speaker 6: You know, we we're I mean, we've been in contact, you know, we're friends, and we watched on the same shows and stuff that we talked about that. But I just haven't heard from him, and like it's been it's been.
Speaker 14: Over two weeks now, so I just feel like it's not normal, and I just don't know what happened. I mean, maybe Look, I don't know if I messed up.
Speaker 6: I guess after brunch like I had, I had a few mimosas, and I didn't think I was acting weird or anything. And I just know that when I got to the park for the concert, you know, for to get some drinks before the show, like he seemed maybe a little.
Speaker 14: Annoyed because I was a little I was late. I wasn't that late, but I was a little late.
Speaker 6: And but I asked him if he was annoyed, and he said no, he was just tired because we had already had like a whole.
Speaker 4: Day, you know.
Speaker 14: So I don't know if it was that. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we'll try to figure it out for you. Lay a song, come back, and then call him and see ghosting you and maybe get to another day. Okay, okay, thanks, all right, Well please don't come back and get your first date follow up next if you're just joining us for today's first date follow up. Charlotte is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Henry. So in a second we're going to call him and see if it's heals why is ghostinger? But before we do that, Charlotte, Wy, don't you refresh our memory on your date with Henry?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So, Henry and I have been friends for a while for a few years, and we definitely texted regularly over time, and we finally took it to the next level and went on a date. But it was kind of a whole day of stuff, hike and brunch in the show. But I haven't heard from him since then. It's been over two weeks, and that's weird because we usually do text during the week, so I don't know if something happened, but I'm feeling nervous about it, and i just want to find out what's going on.
Speaker 2: You can't think of a reason why he'd be ghosting.
Speaker 6: You, no, I mean, like I said, I said, I was a little bit late for the concert, but I even asked him if he said it was an issue, and he said no, he wantn't annoyed about it.
Speaker 14: So that's kind of the only thing I can think of.
Speaker 2: Really, Well, you're ready for us to call him? Yeah, I guess, so Okay, here we go. Hi, I speak to Henry please.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is Henry.
Speaker 2: How are you. My name is Jubil. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jubil Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, Henry, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 14: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Do you listen to the show at all? Not really, no worries.
Speaker 1: We're calling you because somebody you know does listen to the show and they email us about you.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 2: We do a segment called the First Day follow Up.
Speaker 1: That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to ask you why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 8: Really, okay, I have no idea who you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Have you gone any dates recently?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm a personal but yes, was it Kelly by Champ? No, it's not Kelly, okay, Dona.
Speaker 4: No, I want to keep trying me tell you anybody else?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean that's really kind of it.
Speaker 8: I honestly don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, please tell me.
Speaker 4: You didn't go to brunch or like a show with somebody.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, but you mean Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Yes, Charlotte emailed us and she wants to know why you go.
Speaker 13: So, oh, okay, I don't think I'm going I had no idea that was even a date, like what because we're friends.
Speaker 8: I've known her for years.
Speaker 3: That was not a date?
Speaker 4: Was it.
Speaker 16: Was?
Speaker 4: She thought you were able to tell that she has had a crush on you for a long time.
Speaker 15: Wow?
Speaker 16: No, I we were just doing like a friend hanging thing all day, to be honest, like, and we sent the day which was super fun.
Speaker 8: It was fine. I had no idea she was interested in me though.
Speaker 4: Does that change things for you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I think so.
Speaker 16: I mean, she's definitely too. I never thought of her like that, like you know what I mean, we never really went went that way.
Speaker 8: You know, we had sort of like boundaries and your friendship boundaries, and like I said, we hung off that day.
Speaker 7: Was totally fine.
Speaker 8: I just thought it was just a friendly hang. I didn't know she had more like like feelings. This is like crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: She reached out to you though after you guys hung out that day and you didn't respond to her.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I like most too.
Speaker 16: I mean I caught up at work or like when friends text you don't get back to run away.
Speaker 12: I don't think anything of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Well, she definitely thought it was a date, and Henry, she's on the phone right now and I'll.
Speaker 2: Talk to you.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, let's go.
Speaker 14: Oh wow, hey, okay, this has been very much a roller coaster. I'm like kind of embarrassed.
Speaker 6: Honestly, but also Henry, like, really, you really didn't know. You really couldn't tell.
Speaker 8: I really couldn't tell. No, Like it was super obvious. We didn't kiss her anything, so there was.
Speaker 14: No think it's me when we were flirting.
Speaker 19: Now, Oh my gosh, honestly, like I've been so obvious recently that there was no way that that you would have ever not thought that was a date, Like we haven't hung out that that much.
Speaker 14: Like I mean, like it sounds like, what do you want him?
Speaker 11: Should it be a date?
Speaker 9: Should we?
Speaker 14: I mean, what do you think? You don't have to tell me right now? Oh my gosh, you don't have to tell her right now.
Speaker 15: I just I have fun and I don't know.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, oh.
Speaker 3: No, you know, I know this is crazy.
Speaker 8: It is totally crazy.
Speaker 16: I mean, so you're yeah, I mean, if you want to go out like a real date, like make it official like a day, yes, hell yeah, I'm into it.
Speaker 11: You are?
Speaker 14: I mean, do you want to not just me?
Speaker 16: Do you want to?
Speaker 2: I do want to.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and I feel like an idiot for.
Speaker 8: Like not even realizing this.
Speaker 2: I'm like super stoked that, like thats.
Speaker 3: How you were super too too, but like I never want to cross.
Speaker 9: That friendship line.
Speaker 13: And oh my gosh, yeah of course, because once you cross that friendship line and someone's not into you, then you look like an idiot and now you're embarrassed.
Speaker 2: In the friendship and you have to call a radio station to call them.
Speaker 14: So though, oh my god, this is crazy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so yeah, I have Yes, I'm super excited. Yes, yes, yes, like I'm in totally, totally.
Speaker 2: Totally Okay.
Speaker 1: Well I didn't even need to ask what I have to because that's what happens in the segment. So Henry, would you like to go on another day with Charlotte?
Speaker 2: Will pay for it?
Speaker 3: Hell? Yeah, yes of course.
Speaker 2: Well congratulations Charlotte, you got another day?
Speaker 11: Wow, thank you. This is amazing And maybe I'll need a copy of this in the future, so I.
Speaker 4: Might ask you to play at your wedding. Okay, not to put pressure on it, just a little advice. Right when you guys get together for that next date, just kiss right away because it'll take away all the anticipation and all the awkwardness. Do it right away. I mean it just breaks the away.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah.
Speaker 8: You will.
Speaker 2: First day follow up, I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking.
Speaker 4: I'm not attractive, all right, as long as you're willing to admit this.
Speaker 1: Almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria room is in a haunted game of trivia for all the trivia glory.
Speaker 4: Also, speaking of following get it falling again Halloween, you and.
Speaker 1: Your house need to get ready for fall, and Macy's has got you covered with a one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you verus Victoria, they're also here to help with all of your fall decoor needs. Shopinsre at Macy's dot com and call us up if you want to play Victoria eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You can also dm us at the Jebel Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com if you want to play, and now let's give Victoria's brain warmed up and ready to go. Here we go answer these as quick as possible. Victoria, Why don't skeletons fight each.
Speaker 4: Other because they're holy?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because they don't have guts.
Speaker 4: Dang it?
Speaker 2: What did zero say to eight?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: Mate?
Speaker 2: Nice belt?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay? What did damned fish say when it.
Speaker 2: Hit the wall?
Speaker 4: When they hit the wall?
Speaker 17: Ow?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 2: Damn you us?
Speaker 4: Victoria is coming up right after this. It's the Jebel Show.
Speaker 20: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be.
Speaker 9: Considered a rational thought. Everyone in this.
Speaker 20: Room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, well, and may God have mercy on yourself.
Speaker 1: Time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card.
Speaker 2: And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria? Mark?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: Mark?
Speaker 17: Mark?
Speaker 2: You ready to play? Victoria? All right? Victoria, are you ready to play?
Speaker 7: Mark?
Speaker 4: I yes, I am. I've had a few SIPs of coffees already, and I feel great and I'm.
Speaker 1: Riterable right by the power vested in me. I now pronounce you contestants, and you versus Victoria. Victoria please leave the studio all right. Victoria's leaving the studio, and Mark, well she leaves. Game has played like this. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: You ready? Yes, here we go, Mark. Your time starts now.
Speaker 4: What is the capital city of Spain? What kind of animal is a kmodo? Dragon livered? What type of pasta's name means little worms?
Speaker 17: Kobe?
Speaker 4: Which ocean is off the California coast?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 4: What fruit do kids traditionally give to teachers? Where does Santa Claus live?
Speaker 9: North Pole? All?
Speaker 2: Right, time is up.
Speaker 1: We'll bring Victoria back into the studio. Good job, Mark, I was really good. Yeah, Victoria, You've got your work cut out for you today. While she's getting her headphones on and stuff, Mark, what's something you would like the world to know today.
Speaker 3: Uh, traffic in Seattle is bad.
Speaker 2: Yes, traffic is bad everywhere. Actually I don't.
Speaker 3: Work in Seattle, but I ca five going southbound, So yeah.
Speaker 9: Dude, all over?
Speaker 2: Where do you work here? Coming home from work? Are you going to work?
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to I work in Shoreline?
Speaker 2: So what do you do there?
Speaker 3: Would? And I just take five for about two miles?
Speaker 2: Okay? What do you do for work?
Speaker 3: I'm a receptionist?
Speaker 2: Oh sweet? Where I prefer not to say? Okay, what are you gonna have for lunch? To I don't know why I have so many questions for you.
Speaker 8: Mark, all right, whatever they're serving, I didn't bring lunch.
Speaker 4: Victoria is ready to go.
Speaker 1: Here we go thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say passed and you have to beat Mark outright to win?
Speaker 2: Victoria? Are you ready? Yes?
Speaker 4: All right, Mark, you can tell Victoria when to go cool. What is the capital city of Spain Barcelona? What kind of animal is the Komodo dragon? What a dragon? What type of lizard? What type of Pausa's name means little worms?
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, I don't think I have a possum's name is little worm Plasta pasta. I don't I don't know bas Which ocean is off the California coast Atlantic?
Speaker 4: What fruit the kids traditionally give it? That's right. Which fruit does apples? Where does Santa Claus live? Northole?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 2: Is that a place in the city in the north saying we're getting very specific on that. Or it's Nordic.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's Nordic for North Pole, Victoria, I had no idea. Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard.
Speaker 5: Producer bread Mark got five correct, Wow, Victoria only got three?
Speaker 21: Mark?
Speaker 4: Okay, Mark, you're a beast.
Speaker 2: You won.
Speaker 1: You got a one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's. Congratulations, and he's in free lunch today. Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 4: The capital city of Spain is Madrid. What Okaymoto Dragon? Yeah, and Victoria is always talking about how she wants to Spain. Let's want to go to Spain so bad. I was talking about Spain last night with someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, maybe you should want to learn about the capital first.
Speaker 4: You have Spanish blood too, right, I do which is why I'm mad. I should know this.
Speaker 1: I apologize family is going to be very upset, and I would not want to upset your family.
Speaker 2: Partel. No, they're not.
Speaker 4: Somebody's trying to show up at the door. Okay, Kmoto dragon is a lizard. Vermicelli noodles are little worms or Vermicelli means little worms.
Speaker 2: Whoa weird? Yeah, I don't want to differ.
Speaker 4: Question.
Speaker 2: There's that's where you thought you said a possum was called little worm.
Speaker 4: I need us to enunciate more in this room, guys coming from mumble.
Speaker 1: I would like to see a possum roll up to your house and be like, what's up, I'm a little worm?
Speaker 4: Okay. The ocean off the California coast is the Pacific name do give teachers apples? And Santa Claus does live at the North Pole, I said the North So Mark, thank you.
Speaker 2: For playing Congratulations, thank you? Yeah man.
Speaker 1: We play you versus Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d m us at the Jubile Show or go to the jubileshow dot com and you too and see if you have what it takes to beat Victoria in a game of trivia or not or I can.
Speaker 4: Win maybe eventually. Optimism.
Speaker 2: It's been a while. Oh, it's been a while since Victoria one. You actually has been a while. You went on a streak for a while.
Speaker 4: I know I was feeling really hot about it. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 17: What it is.
Speaker 1: Guys, you're not feeling hot about it anymore.
Speaker 4: It's little cold. Actually this conversation it's.
Speaker 15: Time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 1: Only on the Jubile Show, Heather is on the phone today for it to Catch a Cheater, and she suspects that her boyfriend Josh of five years might be messing around. So I talked to her and then call him and see if we can catch him. But first, Heather, I'm sorry that you think you're seeing what's going on.
Speaker 14: Yeah, like you said, like we've been together for five years. We met at a trivia night at a bar.
Speaker 17: I haven't like stopped arguing since he's pretty much an encyclopedia at like movie trivia and weird conspiracy theories, things like creepy things.
Speaker 15: He doesn't really like believe half of them, but it's just funny.
Speaker 8: What other people believe.
Speaker 14: But yeah, we moved in together about a year ago.
Speaker 15: Things have been really cool. He's an awesome boyfriend.
Speaker 17: He's a bit dorky, but he knows what he's doing and treats me like a princess.
Speaker 15: So I'm good.
Speaker 2: What do you mean dorky?
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 17: Like he plays video games and he's been going to his friend's house a lot, and yeah, it wasn't a big deal, but it's just kind of getting weird. It's just it's getting more and more frequent, like going to his friend's house and playing.
Speaker 15: The video games and stuff.
Speaker 4: So he wasn't doing that, no, And I know, like he.
Speaker 15: Goes over there any drinks, so like sometimes he'll stay the night there, which that's.
Speaker 17: Good, but now it's like every weekend, like every free time he gets like he's going over there.
Speaker 4: Is there anything else that's going on that makes it feel weird other than he's spending every weekend away from here with his friend.
Speaker 15: No, just just going over there a lot.
Speaker 17: But I did get suspicious, so I may or may not have opened a credit card bill, okay, and I saw some weird charges a hotel and that's.
Speaker 15: What set me off. Being weirded out. And I looked at the date of like the hotel charges.
Speaker 17: And it's dates that he was supposed to be at his friend's house, like weekends he was over there.
Speaker 15: So I think he might be lying that he's.
Speaker 4: Really not there. Well, yeah, you're seeing charges that saying he's somewhere, see lying about where he is. Did you say anything to him about it? And did you ask him any questions?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 4: Not yet. Do you feel like there's anybody that he could be spending time with? I I don't know.
Speaker 15: I mean, like, Matt married, so he's got his wife.
Speaker 2: But is that the guy that he plays video games with?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's his friend.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well I would be kind of unsettled and I would want to know what was going on. You are you close with Matt or the wife? Buying a chance? Like could you ask them like, hey, it's my husband, like really over there? They would? They probably lie to you for him.
Speaker 15: They probably would. They I just know them since him, they were his friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we'll try to figure it out. We'll play a song come back. And you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at so We'll pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our fural department to anybody that they want, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, Okay, thanks, play song, Come back and get your to Catch Teater next if you're just joining us for today's To Catch a Cheater. Heather is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of five years named Josh might be messing around. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department to anybody that they want, and we'll see if he sends those flowers to Heather, his girlfriend, or to somebody else. But before we do that, Heather, what do you refresh our memory about your situation?
Speaker 17: Yeah, boyfriend Josh send he's going to his friend's house to play video games. But it's gotten more frequent and it's like all the time now, and I got curious and saw receipts from a hotel on a credit card bill and it.
Speaker 15: Wasn't from me.
Speaker 1: And it's every night that he's been going over there recently or supposedly going over there.
Speaker 15: Yep, a lot of the dates matched up.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're ready for us to call him?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Please, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Corby calling from I was looking for a Rewards Card member named Josh.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's me, Josh.
Speaker 2: Please don't hang up.
Speaker 1: This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this month's big winner. Yeah, clapping for you here, congratulations, Well, thank you?
Speaker 7: What did I win?
Speaker 16: Then?
Speaker 2: You actually have.
Speaker 1: Won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to send to anybody that you want. I don't know if you know, but every single month we choose one Rewards Card member at random. We get three flowers delivered from our floor department, and that's you, and thank you very much for your business.
Speaker 7: Oh that's awesome. Wait is this free or do I face No.
Speaker 1: It's no charge, is absolutely free. It's our way of saying thank you very much for shopping with us. And being such a loyal customer.
Speaker 7: Well that's very hard.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 2: How works is this?
Speaker 1: You can just need to get some information from you and we can put in the order right away. I can do it over the phone in just a couple of minutes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know who I want to send it to.
Speaker 1: All right, great, the first thing, I wouldn't even be the first and the last name of the lucky person who gets some flowers.
Speaker 7: Uh Sadi?
Speaker 2: Okay, got it? You want to put anything on a card to Sadie.
Speaker 21: Yeah, you can say things commuting so fun and flexible and I can't wait.
Speaker 7: Till next weekend.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a good time. Okay, I've got that. And now all I need to do is let you know that this is not the grocery store at all.
Speaker 16: What.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater where if your significant other things you might be cheating, they try to see who you'll send flowers to.
Speaker 2: And your girlfriend Heather is on the phone cheating, Matt.
Speaker 15: Are you kidding me? What the josh you're sending him the Shadie? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 14: That's where you've been doing every weekend? When you say you're just playing your stupid video game, well, I mean, is he even.
Speaker 9: Over there when you've been he even really there?
Speaker 15: Like you're having some weird threesome or something.
Speaker 14: Lady, I appreciate you being so flexible.
Speaker 15: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 7: Mas wife?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 15: Yeah, the guy he's.
Speaker 14: Supposed to be going over there.
Speaker 15: Playing video games? Yeah, that's his wife.
Speaker 4: What are you doing, Josh, I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 7: I mean, I wish I could explain this right here.
Speaker 15: So what do you what do you mean so flexible?
Speaker 17: So like every time you've been supposed to be going over there, there's charges for this hotel room.
Speaker 14: Now I know what you're doing there.
Speaker 15: Her being flexible in a hotel room.
Speaker 2: With you, This isn't what it's supposed to be like it is supposed to be.
Speaker 7: I'm you know, I'm trying to explain that she doesn't really know what this is.
Speaker 15: Can yeah please explain? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Please do well? Man and I can't finish this mission and we're all very late. So I offered Sadie last a whole weekends ago a hotel room, and I've gotten her hotel room the last.
Speaker 21: You because we can't finish this this mission on this legal game that's driving us nuts. And that's what I mean by flexible. She's, you know, leaving her own home so Matt and I can finish this mission. That's completely legit. Heather, how do you even know about the whole tel room?
Speaker 22: I saw the credit card statement. You just ask me, No, you You've been going over there like so much. And so when that statement came.
Speaker 17: And I just was looking over other stuff, and then I saw a hotel and I started to breaking out because it was like the same dates that you've.
Speaker 21: Been going over there, and you didn't think they just asked me. Your first thought was to call a radio station.
Speaker 4: I mean, Josh, to be fair, it's kind of sketchy to know that your man's not home and then you find charges to a hotel. What are you supposed to think? The first thing you're thinking is that you're getting a hotel for somebody's wife, like because you're playing video games all night. That's not where my brain goes. Are you okay?
Speaker 17: Heather?
Speaker 4: Do you believe this?
Speaker 15: Honestly?
Speaker 14: They are big enough nerds that, I mean, I would believe.
Speaker 15: It, But I am going to talk to Sadie.
Speaker 7: Father absolutely even talk to Sadie. I have nothing to add. I love you.
Speaker 21: I've never cheen on you. Exact relationship. Well, if we could just like storm this castle, I'd be fine. I just need to get to this castle, babe.
Speaker 14: Okay, I mean I hope you do. I support your efforts in trying to storm the castle, but.
Speaker 15: Like, maybe breach my castle.
Speaker 21: Walls every now and then, definitely, maybe even later tonight.
Speaker 2: Okay, the jewel shows to catch much cheater?
Speaker 1: Do you ever wonder what people think of you? It's a jewel show, Sure, we all do. And this is America, the most freest country in the entire universe. Sure we have a ton of rules and regulations and very strict tax codes and pants on for.
Speaker 2: Our healthcare huh, But we're free.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 1: Who needs the ability to live how you want and the free right to feeling better when you live in a land where if you buy.
Speaker 4: Two cheeseburgers you get free fries.
Speaker 1: Anyway, there's a trend going viral of people from other countries sharing the things that Americans do that they find weird oh so fun. So we'll find out just how weird the rest of the world thinks we are. Right after this, the jew will show.
Speaker 2: Hey, kids, give them the car.
Speaker 1: We're going on a European vacation. I can't wait to get over there to France. I heard they have the best bubble gump shrimp in all the year. And then after that we're gonna take a tour of all the Starbucks as they are and sieved they're frappuccinos tasty. They snails over there. All right, kids, get out of the car. Vacation canceled. Not going to that weird place, even if they have a great bubblegum for you. It's the du will show. You never wonder what other countries think of Americans. That probably is what they think of Americans. There's a trend going viral of fuel from other countries sharing what they think is weird about Americans.
Speaker 2: There's so many things they can choose from.
Speaker 1: Let's go over it to see just how weird other countries think they are. Apparently before other countries think Americans are weird because they talk to strangers at the supermarket. I don't know, it sounds nice to me. I like that, but apparently they don't do that in other countries. Go in, they get their stuff and they get out.
Speaker 4: That's why we think that they're rude in other places, because they don't want to talk to them. You know what they said allegedly, Hey, how's your day?
Speaker 2: It's spoken to you about a strangers.
Speaker 1: Another thing that people from other countries say that Americans do that is weird. Americans give guest tours of their home. I like that, says American hospitality is both famous and puzzling for people in many cultures. Why many Spaniards marvel at American families who open their homes to host exchange students for a whole year.
Speaker 4: They say, it's so generous, but why do they do it? I think this is actually making us look really nice.
Speaker 6: I make some.
Speaker 2: Interesting things here.
Speaker 1: When Japanese visitor to America described as the Americans are very kind to invite me into their home for dinner, but always as soon as dinner was over, they would ask if I wanted to take a tour of their house, as if it was some sort of monument. I really didn't want to, but I couldn't tell them no, so I said yes, please.
Speaker 2: This is it is interesting. I guess that's my room.
Speaker 4: We like to personalize our homes, right, so you have photos on you can tell a story about a trip you took to their homeland where you got your nice little vase. You know, as we.
Speaker 2: Spent enough money on that thing to call it a monument. So you have to understand.
Speaker 1: I have always thought that's kind of interesting. Tho when you walk into someone else, they're like, I want to see the whole place. Like, I'm good with the rooms you want me to be in. Yeah, kitchen and dining room, I see it all I do. But I also give to some people at my house and I don't know why I'm doing it. I'm like, do they want to see the bedroom?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's kind of if they really really want to see my bedroom, that's kind of weird.
Speaker 4: It's like a monument. I feel like, I'm pretty sure. I just walked in. Was like, well, I'm gonna go get myselvatory. Okay, go for it.
Speaker 1: I don't have to do it myself this week to check it out. Another things that Americans do that people from other countries find weird. Americans give hugs.
Speaker 5: The hug I know, I'm with the Europeans on this one. Why don't be hugging people not weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 4: Weird you were supposed to have. We've talked about this before. A minimum of eight hugs a day to operate at your best. That's a thing. Skin to skin contact is what shirt is shirt.
Speaker 1: One person from another country commented on the trend, saying Americans tend to stand pretty far apart by our standards wherever they're from, it says, but then they stretch out their hand for a shake, and then when you least expect it.
Speaker 2: They put you in for a hug. Shake become ug.
Speaker 5: That is very accurate because spatial awareness is such a thing for me, Like if you're too close to me, I'm like, oh, and that my bubble is huge. Like if you're too close to me, you're within a room with me, and then you're right. You do the handshake and then it's like, I'll give you here.
Speaker 9: Wait, Why why I didn't.
Speaker 2: Want to hug right now?
Speaker 1: Another thing that people from other countries find weird about Americans Americans supervise their kids in surprising ways.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Although Americans encourage their kids to fly the nest at are relatively young age, is typical for American parents to provide a lot of oversight until that time. For example, they might ask teenagers questions like where are you going when we be back, who will you be with? Where, what are they supposed to and even things like I want to meet your new friend's parents before you go out, or give me the phone numbers of two or three friends in case you don't enter my calls.
Speaker 2: I might need to reach you. I guess they don't do that in other countries.
Speaker 5: One of my favorite shows ever that I discovered, I think it was on like YouTube or something, was a Japanese show and they're like seven year old kids and they go, okay, go run some errands.
Speaker 2: And they follow these kids on running errands like seven, they.
Speaker 5: Can barely have the math like acuity to like give the person the right amount of money for these errands. And they're seven and their parents are just sitting at home. Oh, and they're like going on like ten mile walks.
Speaker 4: That's how it used to be here? Is it like way back when?
Speaker 2: How do you know?
Speaker 4: TV shows?
Speaker 1: Another thing that people from other countries say is strange about America is America enjoy Americans enjoy me time and solitude. Yeah, a Mexican traveler said, everywhere you go, oh, you see people alone, people sitting alone, old people alone. People are very lonely in this country. It's not my choice.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 1: Another thing that people from other countries say that Americans do weird. Does Americans walk around with food and drinks everywhere?
Speaker 2: That is true? Yeah, very true.
Speaker 1: I went to I was in Europe one time taking a tour and the tour guy was like, do you need anything before we go on the tour?
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, I love to get a couple of coffee.
Speaker 1: And then we went into this cafe and he sat down and I was like, oh no, I just figured I could take away walk.
Speaker 2: He's like, we don't really do that here in Vienna. They're like, well can I still do it?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 2: And he's like, let me ask.
Speaker 1: He went up there and was like asking him, and you can see on his face is like, I can't believe I have to ask this question.
Speaker 2: You have to cups.
Speaker 1: I was walking around the tour with the little coffee cup man. People were walking by be like, oh, what is going on with that guy?
Speaker 4: You're supposed to calm down and enjoy it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they sit down and enjoy and then they then they go to their next location. It's not I guess we're just grab something.
Speaker 2: I gotta get to work exactly.
Speaker 4: Don't drink coffee right.
Speaker 1: Number one thing that came up when they asked foreigners what you think of America and what makes Americans weird? Americans make everything so big. Somebody who was pulled to saying there are no small eggs in America. They just don't exist. They're jumbo, extra large, large, or medium, which is still large.
Speaker 2: It's very true.
Speaker 1: I took a friend one time, it was from Australia through the drive through, and they ordered a small soda and I've seen their jaw drop when they got it. They're like, am I supposed to swim in this? That's a small man blonging to America? Mate, Time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 4: Ready or not?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: I come.
Speaker 4: It's coming Daylight savings time, y'all. Next week it's happening November Three's fallen back to standard time. And apparently there's a new name for this, so it happens. It's called daylight savings Scaries.
Speaker 2: Okay, goodness, it is the most ridiculous thing ever.
Speaker 4: Okay, I didn't go ahead. I was ready.
Speaker 2: It really is, though. The time change thing is so like, I don't know why we do it. Originally, right, we did it because we needed more daylight for the farmers. Now then we invented why they did it? Why did they do it?
Speaker 4: Then they did it to try to save electricity in one I think or two, so they started after electricity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it wasn't for the farmers for daylight, which a lot of people like does a common thing, but they did it to save electricity. But it didn't work, like, it didn't cause any change in the electricity being saved, and then they're like, well, I guess we'll just keep it. But also the measurable effects that it has on people's health is real, like it actually really does mess up with your circadian rhythm and there are more car accidents, more heart attacks, all that kind of stuff like the days after the time change.
Speaker 2: So why do we keep doing it? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know either, But that's why it's called daylight scaries. Yes, saving scaries, because forty percent of Americans right now are already starting to feel it, like the anxiety and the dread, just to know that it's going to be dark so early, so it's like you already start to get a little mopes. I've been going to bed real early because it's so dark outside.
Speaker 2: I propose a change.
Speaker 5: If we're gonna have to change time, we just keep the fall one right, because you fall back, you get an extra hour of sleep. Yeah, it's the spring one that really screws you up with the hearts and all right, So I think every six months we should just go back another hours, keep going back, keep going, and eventually we'll go back in time. Yeah, like really far back in time. It will be in a completely different year than the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: It will be so cool.
Speaker 4: I'm so lost. Do you guys do drugs before this?
Speaker 2: Take it where we go with it? So here you go.
Speaker 4: You're going to really love this because there's a new trend in travel. Also, it kind of goes along with your idea of you know, getting that extra hour sleep and continuing to fall back because sleepcations are a new jam. Yescations are good for your body and for your mind. And there are a lot of really fancy hotels and resource around the country that are saying they've noticed people checking in and prioritizing sleep on these trips, because you know, when you go on vacation all the time, it's like, oh, I'm gonna do this, I'm going to do this, I'm going to do this, and then you have your whole agenda already set up. But if you go and you focus on sleep and making sure you take care of your mental then you come back and you're actually revived and we're revitalized.
Speaker 2: That that's the word.
Speaker 4: But you're spending so much money on a hotel to sleep.
Speaker 5: I would like a list of the hotels that know when I'm sleeping or not, because it's pretty good, so.
Speaker 4: You can't tell me it's not fun to get in somebody else's robe, be in that bed, lot t me and get room started.
Speaker 2: Until they come home.
Speaker 11: Vacation.
Speaker 2: You're not wrong. I just I just need to know which hotels are watching me sleep. Listen. I agree with the method, go on vacation, sleep your.
Speaker 5: Booty offey maybe one thing, but I'd like to know which ones have cameras.
Speaker 4: That's a fair question.
Speaker 2: I will only book there.
Speaker 4: Shrinking in dancing.
Speaker 2: I'm not sleeping. Am I The rope, the robe room or whatever you call it. The little thing just twirling around airbnbs.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're always filming and nanny cams everywhere, so I'll give them a shell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 7: Film me.
Speaker 2: They might as well get their money's worth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, jubles dirty little secret?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret? I do, sweet?
Speaker 17: What is it?
Speaker 9: So I kick flip the dump truck?
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 3: I was working for a company who I won't say who for obvious reasons, and the night before I had had a relatively long night with my girlfriend, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: And I had just started at this job.
Speaker 3: About a month ago, and realistically speaking, I should have called in and said, you know, no, I shouldn't be working. No, I didn't get enough sleep. But I powered through it like a good hard working man. And I'm driving down the road with a good bit of asphalt in the back of the truck, and I did the long blink where he try to wake himself up, you know the one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And when I opened my eyes, my.
Speaker 3: Front right tire was down in about a five.
Speaker 9: Foot deep ditch.
Speaker 3: Whoa, And as any human would, I naturally panicked, and I steered the wheel as hard as I could to the left, I steered a little bit too hard, and that caused the entire truck to spin around one hundred and eighty degrees and then slip in the air and then land on the other side of the road facing the other way.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, are you okay?
Speaker 3: Miraculously, miraculously fine? The truck was not, but I ended up Okay.
Speaker 9: Where the real steacert comes in.
Speaker 3: Is that technically, the authorities were never told.
Speaker 4: The authorities were never to hold okay, So.
Speaker 9: A lot of due diligence was never done.
Speaker 3: And whenever you have an accident like that, you're supposed to you know, call the police, file the police report, and get taken up at the States. None of that happened. And so I mean, like after the accident, they had me go down to the emergency room and you know, get checked out. And I told the people at the emergency room, like, okay, so this is what happened. They're like, oh my god, are you okay? Where's the police, Like we need to talk to them about it. I was like, oh, they didn't come.
Speaker 4: So basically happened on the run.
Speaker 2: And not on the run.
Speaker 9: But I don't work for this company anymore.
Speaker 3: But my old buck could get in trouble if anything that ever, you know, come up of it ever again.
Speaker 4: So he was aiding in a bedding on the road that.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know, I'm not a lawyer. I don't I don't know all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 9: Hope you guys have a good day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hello, hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 7: Absolutely sweet? What is it?
Speaker 23: So my ex girlfriend, So I was with her and we wasn't actually really together, but we was dating and she went on her trip and she ended up hooking up with her ex girlfriend and came back and then she told me, and then I was like, you know, kind of bummed about it. But then she tried to hook me up with one of her friends and I was like, nah, I'm cool if I don't want to mess with her. So we kind of sept ready for a hot minute. But then we ended up getting back together. But before we got back.
Speaker 7: Together, I ended up hitting her friends, and.
Speaker 23: We actually hooked up a couple of times and I never told her, and then we was in a relationship for three years and I never told her that I actually hooked up with her friend later on, so you know, it was kind of like a little sweet revenge for me.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of moving parts to that.
Speaker 3: But you ever know, I never.
Speaker 7: Told her to the day.
Speaker 23: I never told her, but her friend like I used to do patrol and I used working and her friends stayed like like where I worked at, and I hit her up. She was like, yeah, come through, And I ended up going through there, and we ended up hanging out and then one being led to her another and we ended up looking up and then like maybe like a couple of days later, he hit me up again and I went back over there. We hooked up again, and then I stopped talking to her, and then I got back with my ege girlfriend, and then we were together in a relationship for three years, and I never told her I hooked up with her fening.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for telling us, Yeah.
Speaker 3: No problem, man, you got a rock man. We tube got there every morning.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you man, I appreciate it. Have a good day, you too, have a good one.
Speaker 4: All right, bude, what's your dirty little secret