Speaker 1: Conversations with Steve Wilks Uh on the sideline during this game.
Speaker 2: Uh, a little bit. I felt his energy.
Speaker 1: He's you know, came up to us, congratulated us on some plays and you know that voice of telling us to keep going and you know, don't let up, and so yeah, I f I definitely felt him on the sideline.
Speaker 2: How do you have the fielders, how did you feel that Nick? Uh? Nick has played well, but he hasn't been filling up the statue. How did you did you feel something different from him today? Nothing different. Nick's just been doing. Uh, he has been doing.
Speaker 1: We finally had a quarterback who held onto the ball for a little bit and we were able to show up in the stat sheet today. But Nick's been playing great all year. You know whatever, Uh, the criticism, you know that comes with getting a big contract. But Nick has been dominant in the past hand run game.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, has been all year and you know it, Uh showed up in the statuet today, But he's been doing that all year. Lawren's has been one of the quickest this year of getting the ball out and you mentioned when he's homing it a little bit today. What what was working and was able to make that were really tying the front and the coverage. Uh, you know the guys on the back end were you know, we were disguising things. We were you know, mixing it up, and that allowed us, you know, guys being sticky in coverage allowed us that extra hitch and you know, confusing him and uh, you know, once we were confused him, you know he was looking to to scramble and you know our job was to keep him in the pocket and get him down.
Speaker 2: Do you see any changing him? It was cause you guys got a coupled right off the bat on third down. Then think your first two third downs. You guys had sex.
Speaker 1: Do you see anything in him like, oh, this is gonna be one of those days where a man fold or a little bit longer and.
Speaker 2: You could take a damage. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, when it starts out early, you know it could turn into you know, one of those special days for you up front.
Speaker 2: And you know, we.
Speaker 1: Definitely had a had a good day, uh up front, but you know, got a lot to a lot more to go. Uh, you know, we can continue to get better and we weren't perfect out there, so you know, we this great, great feeling to get a win. Uh hadn't felt that in a uh while, and it was great to you know, play well, but you know turn the page.
Speaker 2: Uh for sure? Did what else? Put on the one player? It looked like you took one in the shin.
Speaker 1: I didn't take one in the shin, and you tripped me, kicked me in my knee and kind of messed up my day.
Speaker 2: But d did you guys just say unit feel that you had something to preb after the way things had gone and the criticism you might have been hearing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I mean we know who we are. We know we're capable of.
Speaker 1: You know, we have a extremely high standard for ourselves, you know, bigger than any people or any outside people can put on us.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We wanna be great. Uh, we wanna be dominating. We wanna play at a high level when we know our team is gonna need us uh to do that if we wanna get to where we we wanna go, so any outside you know, you guys need to do this. We already put pressure and a sense of responsibility in ourselves to go out there and put the team on our back and win games.
Speaker 2: Here. Do you usual just a bruise or something? Yeah, I should be I should be straight. You say something back to him when you go are your face in the hair.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't know how, I didn't know what happened. I had a lot of respect for him. But you know, tripping me, kicking me in my knee could have got seriously hurt. It's just a dirty play, alright, Thanks Christian. Right here, right