Speaker 1: Breakfast Club interviews, the VLAD interviews, and I was pissed off at VLAT because he chopped my interview up. He didn't do that with Mark Lamond Hill or the other scholars. He played they interview flat. Why not just play mine flat? Don't sensationalize my content unless you're going to put it in a way where you leading credence to the message. But he was. He was turning into some fuck he's my friend clickbait and I didn't like him for that. So then his people hit me up, they said, well, let's come back, let's do another one. I fell back on that, you know what I mean, because I didn't come on there for that. I came in there for a grown man interview, you know what I'm saying. So, but I think those interviews show the power structure that you can't give him mainstream attention because it goes viral.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm telling you the way it went, the way the ripple effect was crazy, man, Like you said, it was everywhere, like you said, yeah, man. The only thing you know, because like I don't give a damn because it needs to happen, like you have to be on these platforms that we need to build some other ones that you need to be on because those interviews are more important than Charlemagne asking somebody about who punched him in the face and why, Like, I like that too, But it's it's an interesting thing over there with Charlemagne that I'm noticing.
Speaker 3: He has this guy he does a podcast with name Andrew Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who came at me? A bunch a couple, Yeah, he got it. I saw one joint, but he's been coming.
Speaker 2: He's and what he's saying, he's saying like and the ship he's saying, and it's it's.
Speaker 3: Not a Nuance Hitler, the black Trump, the black Hitler like this, And I'm thinking myself, like.
Speaker 2: The dude, listen and if I play it to you're gonna be like, what the what's up with this?
Speaker 1: The one I saw was it was too intense for somebody I don't know and never had a cross off with.
Speaker 2: But Charlemagne because that's his friend. I don't think Charlemagne understands what he's doing. Unconsciousness. He's given this guy because they sit down and talk every week about black culture. He's given shots because I've watched podcast, I've watched shults. I'm a fan of shows, but I've watched him garner enough nuts to start to even say these kind of things. You see what you say, He's too comfortable because of Charlemagne.
Speaker 1: He too comfortable.
Speaker 2: Without that podcast with Charlemagne, I don't see him speaking on black culture. I don't see him even doing these things I've I've listened to Charlemagne explained to him things without enough information, like for the black experience.
Speaker 3: He might just say, hey, man, what's up with the guy's doing this?
Speaker 2: And Charlemagne, for the sake of content, is pulling his leg and just you know, shits and giggles.
Speaker 3: But this guy's.
Speaker 2: Forming a your opinion, not only on you, but on black culture, on rappers, on hip hop, on like without Charlemagne, Andrew Schultz is and who he is. Charlemagne comes from the breakfast club. He brings all of us to his podcast, which you're there saying stuff here and there, we take a liking or not, or we just now recognize.
Speaker 1: Who you are.
Speaker 3: But this is a weird thing.
Speaker 2: And I wonder, and I want to ask Charlemagne that I wonder if Schultz has affected the way he looks at you, because I know that he's he was impressed with you, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: And I would say that because we do texts from time to time. When I hit him up on a fourth interview, he was all for it. We just didn't make the ends meet. Here's what I'm gonna say about Charlemagne, not to defend anything that it's indefensible, right of course, but I would say that having met him, he's a lot more conscious and concerned about the state of the race than I would have thought before I met him.
Speaker 2: And see I thought that too, and I think that but twenty nineteen, see back when that when I saw the brother Polites and the doctor Umar's and the Pharra Khans and then going out to Fara Kahans spot. And even in this regular conversation he references Umar, he references this is gone away. Like I watched these guys because I'm a student of the game. And so what what confuses me is that I know one hundred percent because those episodes that you catch clips of when they talk about Umar Johnson, I catch the whole thing.
Speaker 3: So I listen and I see that.
Speaker 2: Shots gets him in a place where like, and I'm gonna ask you to speak about this because this is the thing that he held on and he kind of he kind of stumped Charlemagne.
Speaker 3: Charlomagne didn't know what.
Speaker 2: To say the whole thing about the bank loan, like, you can't right, you can send him back if he's Asian, you can send him back if he's so. Andrew Shoultz point was, that's the Oumar Johnson is a crock of shit.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 5: Hell, you can get a carlo, but you can't get a business loan.
Speaker 4: He's talking to black people.
Speaker 1: The education is going to.
Speaker 5: Cost me one hundred grand, The car is going to be about seventy grand. The house is going to be a quarter of a million. Why do you approve that? But you don't approve the business loan, which is probably.
Speaker 4: For half the amount.
Speaker 5: Because if I finance your empowerment, that disrupts my system of extermination in genocide, you cannot killing people who you are financially empowering till we are chat without access to well. Thats why the hood is full of mom and pop stores. That's why the hood is full of struggling businesses, because America has a policy where you do not empower black people for their own benefit.
Speaker 4: Any other minority.
Speaker 5: Yes, why because if they get out of hand, they could be sent home. The black men cannot be sent home. Slavery is over and as old than in America. America was born on July fourth, seventeen seventy six. Slavery in the collegies begin on August the twentyeth sixteen ninety.
Speaker 1: You could get a.
Speaker 4: Student, Chris, I disagree with that a lot. Actually, I actually I have a little bit of experience.
Speaker 6: Can I just respond to one thing and then because I want to, I want to tell you, okay, first of all, you first of all, it just I really get upset at these types of people because they just take advantage of people that aren't that aren't intelligent, and they speak well, and they take advantage of fear, they take advantage of anger.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: There are black people that go through racism every single day and they feel angry about it, as they should, right, and they feel they feel just just wronged by society, and they need any and they need a rationale for those feelings. And this guy comes in, and he comes in and he goes, Oh, I got you. I'm gonna make money off of your anger. I'm gonna make money off of your fear, and I'm gonna give you the perfect solution. I'm gonna give you a nice, big, bad guy for you to believe in. That's the cause of all your problems. And I'm gonna tell you some real sexy shit, and I'm gonna bring off the DSM four psychology Bible and tell you why it justifies all my bullshit bigoted as opinions.
Speaker 4: So when it comes to.
Speaker 6: When it comes to this loan right here, when it comes to this loan she's talking about here.
Speaker 4: How is it do you could get a loan for a house, but you can't get a loan for a small business.
Speaker 2: So this is what he's saying, right He says, you can't send an Asian back, that's an American. You can't send uh these people back if they're Americans.
Speaker 1: Also, he says, did they not put Asians in internment camps in World War Two? Who are American cities? They put them in concentration camps American Asian Americans. They put him in a tournament camps, throwing World War two right here in this country.
Speaker 2: See and that seat Charlemagne or myself don't have that information. Schultz, on the other hand went to school of Braa on and stuff, so easy has a little bit more understanding of some of these things. So he's able to corner Charlemagne and kind of put him in a place where, hey man.
Speaker 1: You know where he wouldn't be able to do that to me.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Here's the only reason why I haven't debated him. I need to make sure that I get more out of it than him, for reasons. You just said he's benefited from Charlemagne's platform, Right, I have a very strong following. Right, I can't afford for him to benefit from mine. You understand, because the European is all about exploitation. Even there's an agenda behind him wanting to debate me that supersedes his ego. It's financial, it's political. You follow what I'm saying. I don't know who he connects it. To give me the full plate. Let me see exactly what you're about. If he can't, I if shults call me right now and said I wanted to debate you, and I'm gonna give you a million dollars to restore your school, let's get it popping. I'm ready, let's go, let's go. But I am not going to debate a no Namer because for me, he's a no Namer. I never knew any before Charlotmage. I'm not wasting no time with no no Namer if I'm not gonna get something out of it, even if he pull up a half meal quughtermel, I'm ready to have. I don't need no prep. Let's go. But if you think I'm going to give you the benefit of my following, my platform, my position, and I ain't getting nothing out of it, but the conversation with a nobody.
Speaker 3: And see and and and that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I almost think, and I want to talk to shows two and I'm asking the tough questions ause he needs to be asked.
Speaker 3: But but I seem tarka she do it with it.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they had a conss man and he sat him down and just he just kind of, you know, fuck fucked.
Speaker 7: Him much for joining us pleasure.
Speaker 6: I listened to you on tax yesterday. You are talented. I don't say that about anybody. I don't know if you listened to this podcast, but I'm very seldomly bestowed a compliment on people. You have a gift. You're a great communicator. Very very good communicator. And I'm listening to this episode. I wonder, and I mean this when I say you are a gifted from communicator, And I wonder if you suffer from a lack of competition.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 4: I wonder if you know how like Jordan.
Speaker 6: Needed the Pistons to reach peak Jordan, you know, and like Magic and Bird needed each other. And you know, all greats need somebody to push them to expose their greatness. And I wonder if you are so good at at at kind of at making arguments seem completely understandable, completely believable that the person that you're arguing with.
Speaker 4: Challenging you enough.
Speaker 8: And I felt and I felt like and I remember thinking in certain ways, like when you were talking about white supremacy, I was like, are you is this.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I explained it.
Speaker 6: Are you blinded by white supremacy in terms like where you're missing the maybe the actual.
Speaker 4: Root cause of an issue?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 7: Blinded? That's interesting.
Speaker 4: Blinded meaning like like you're so committed to proving.
Speaker 6: White supremacy, which we which we can absolutely acknowledge in certain in certain instances, is the indicator is the root cause in certain in certain but I think in other ones it might not be what happens.
Speaker 7: A lot of times people put black folks in token positions and say, hey, there's a black guy right there, so there's no white supremacy. There's a two black kids going to that school, so it's not segregated, no white supremacy, it's integrated because there's two black people right there. You see, integration is a is a trick word. It's white supremacy.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You said, if there's one or two, it's a token. So I'm going, what percent of representation does it become not a token but in fact the exact representation that should reflect of the population.
Speaker 7: When there's equal treatment and equal resources for the group function of white supremacy that they're doing so well here, Yeah, because they're allowed to Other people are allowed by the white supremacists to prosper over Black Americans here because these.
Speaker 4: Meetings I'm missing.
Speaker 1: Well see that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Meetings all over.
Speaker 7: It is all over, y'all won't tell.
Speaker 1: Us this is what we have to.
Speaker 7: Suspect people that Nigerian money. That's why we have to suspect certain people, the white supremacists. These meetings are all over.
Speaker 1: But y'all not.
Speaker 7: Telling us who's y'all I'm not being you.
Speaker 1: Know, somebody who knows what a wretch I can going to the Jerry doctors, a dentist.
Speaker 7: That's the thing they're allowed. They're allowed.
Speaker 6: Why would a white supremacist allow a black Nigerian to receive such wealth and privilege.
Speaker 7: Because they can take that wealth and privilege right away if they want to. Anytime. They can deport them. They can send them back over to Nigeria from the hell. You can't absolutely if you are black, if you're for you from another country. We're talking about immigrants here, they can find a reason to deport you. They's an immigrant from where?
Speaker 4: From Scotland?
Speaker 1: Okay, well she's white, that's different.
Speaker 7: But black immigrants, I don't say that, not coming, no, no, no no, I didn't say that. But okay, but we're black people. Cant them with black people. Well they're doing that now with Syrians. All they have to do is say you're a terrorists, you're connected to ices. They can make up anything. You're connected with Boko Haram. They could make that up. And you have no proof you have ebola from Nigeria.
Speaker 9: So you're gonna have to go back because they're connected to Bokohama and for people who are familiar around bokham is a terrorist organization with links of ISIS that is operating in Nigeria right now and it's displaced thousands of people.
Speaker 6: Really scary ship. But who have they sent back because as far as my understanding.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 7: The but but the thing is, I'm giving you an example, and they've never said anything. I'm getting They won't let people over. They'll say, well he can't. It's different than send back to Rika. But I'm just giving you. I'm just giving you an example of what they can do. They can do anything.
Speaker 4: This is why you're good.
Speaker 7: I'm giving you an example, giving you a ship. I'm giving you an example.
Speaker 2: What they can do, like you know, I mean shows No, she was saying great things. But Shoults he's a comedian, so you have to know. It's it's mannerisms and the way he's able to present things. He can make it seem away. But you have that too without being Serrik is just kind of sitting there. He's not a scholar star, so they go with the right supremacy, you know, So he's not and he's he don't.
Speaker 3: He may not even know how.
Speaker 2: We look shouts drilling at him, and you see the titles.
Speaker 3: That shots put up.
Speaker 2: He Charlemagne somewhere in his mind, this is this is on his mind. He's a cancer. I know it's on his mind somewhere. He may not ever speak about it. But this guy is getting out of I mean he's doing it and he's still at it. Yes, he's still. He moves it like from you to he he's a contrarian. He's turned since you and Tarika the sheet and in this whole when he felt this dog he caught strive and found a way to kind of go against people and get notoriety from he started, he stepped and switched his whole ship to now, I'm just a contrarian.
Speaker 1: Right because he's able to get the black views off of.
Speaker 2: That view exactly, and he titles it to get the white views like and I think if Charlemagne is not paying attention now, but some ship he'll say, you will see the title of a video. And this could be coincidence. I don't think it is. I think it's by yeah. So you will see a title when it'll say something like uh uh.
Speaker 3: The brilliant idiot's d bunk racism.
Speaker 2: And he's sitting next to one of our culture's most comedy.
Speaker 1: Right like he co signing that you're sitting next to and so.
Speaker 3: And I'm thinking to myself, either Charlemagne doesn't.
Speaker 1: He probably not consciousness.
Speaker 2: You know, Joey Diaz is amazed. They're comedians. They trying to figure out.
Speaker 3: You know, how did you start getting these fuse man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn dude, you're taking it Voto.
Speaker 3: And so Charlmagne, He's sitting there the whole time.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, man, I was seventeen, you know, I started you know, you know, you know, going to the comedy club.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The next thing, you know, I start putting these clips up, and.
Speaker 2: So you know, there's this weird thing that I'm hoping because Charlemagne is in a position to put people like you in.
Speaker 3: Front of our your you.
Speaker 2: Yes, so in a weird way, and just by conversation, I have to I have to lean towards he's being affected.
Speaker 3: Man. I have to just because and I'm not saying clip wise.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 2: I'm talking two and three hours because shots gets him in these places and he can't because you don't he like he said, I don't have enough information, and like he said, like one of the time he told me, said about your breakfast club interview. He was talking about something and Charlemagne said, dude, I didn't have the information, right He's he's this is what he does. He's like, well, why didn't he know this or whatever? And I'll let you hear it after the interview, just so you can know. You don't have a sense of what's going on, but you know that that's just that that's something to me. It's something there to me, and I'm just trying to figure out what stopped umar from being on these.
Speaker 1: Here's where I'm at with it. To your point, which is an excellent point, the Roland Martin interview when he tried to assassinate my political reputation and I flipped it. I think that interview may have hurt me more to get other interviews because I did so well with it. In other words, the power structure probably said, look at what he did. We sent rolling in there with two coons. I ain't gonna say three because the third brother he was all right, but Lauren Berg and Eugene Craig, they were coons, Roland Martin and two coons but and Entourager four. And they cannot take down doctor Umar. If he can do this to Roland, imagine what he'll do to Don Lemon, Wolf Blitzer, Conan, You see the Oprah can't if young black people see him do on OPRAH or seeing that what he did to Roland, that he will become the black Messiah. See the serious They never put them on mainstream TV. Uh, they never put them on mainstream TV unless they know they can control their actions or know they have to answer to somebody who can control their actions. They put Malcolm on TV, but Malcolm had to answer to the Hon Elijah Mhammad, right, And the Nation of Islam is not a political organization, so they didn't have to worry about them trying to make changes in society because they are religious, they're not politically, so they could put Malcolm up. Once Malcolm split, he was still on TV, but not as much because now he has the freedom to do and we don't need him giving our marching orders on our show. You see, you gotta watch that. The ones who are always on TV, they're not a threat. The real ones don't get them. How many times you saw h rap Brown Stokely Coma a few times, but not on the regular. Don't. Because the worst thing you can do to an organizer, some nobody who's organizing to undermine your agenda is to give them your platform to inform their people about how they can help them undermine you. That's why you'll never see me on I think I can force it, though, as we continue in this work and the power come in the school come, they won't have a choice because here's the issue with the white man. He has a need for power, but he also has a need to get paid. Capitalism and racism works hand in hand. The racism says doctor Umar doesn't go on CNN. The capitalism says, do you know how many views we would get if he one on one with Dyna limits, if he does what down what he did with Roland, do you know how many views we will get? And then the racist comes back and say, yeah, you'll get ten million views the first day, But at what costs? How many more black youth are going to be woke up? How many more black folks are going to go looking for him? And that's the balance of the racism and the capitalism that the white man has always had to strike, which is why with the black comedians, they'll let them stretch out a little bit more with political rhetoric because they're comedians. They're not organized. But the minute the comedian starts saying he wants to organize, they clip him.
Speaker 3: I E. I E.
Speaker 1: Bill Cosby and jail right now because he tried to buy NBC. Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: What's the brother that died? Man, I'm losing it. A convinced comedian.
Speaker 3: Dick Gregory.
Speaker 1: Dick Gregory shout rest in peace. And he was a good, good, good good friend of mine. You know, right before he died. I spoke in DC. We were on the same car. We spoke about three times together. We did Boston together, we did DC together, and we did another city together. And the last time I saw him was at a d C lecture Black church. Right. Excuse me. He never did this before. He waited, he had already spoke. He normally go. He waited until I was done outside at his age, he waited to talk to me. I'm like bothera Gregor. You never wait for me. I mean we always been cool, but you never wait. Brother. We spoke outside till it got dark. I want to say five six kicking it five six out now Mayas. This man knew all my heroes personally, medga, personally, knock him personally person stokely, int trapped, all minds, and he's telling me, Umar, you gotta be careful. But when I look at you, I see them you know. And I'm paraphrasing him, but it's basically what he telling me. He gives me a little tip.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 1: Watch this, watch this, watch this. We only left. We would have been out there till the sunrise. We only left because his driver said he had to make another run. He had to take him home. When he took off, brother a lot of you not. I told my brothers who was with me, I got chills. I said, I don't think he gonna be with us too much longer. Him taking that time out to me was symbolic of him telling you, I'm passing it. I got to go right. I knew all your heroes. This the last time I'm gonna see you, and I want you to know that you got my back right, You on the right path, keep on pushing and you are there real. It was almost like he was the go between between knock him and me king and me right right. Definitely less than thirty days he was gone. And when I went to his funeral, I was standing in line because his daughter caught me to give me a ticket. My father will want you to be here. I'm standing in line to go inside the funeral. Pack beautiful funeral, Stevie Wonder. It was all that. One of his friends came up to me said, I just want you to know that me and Bobby Dick Gregory had a lot of long conversations about you, and he loved you, doctor Umar, he loved you. And I flashed back to that. That's why he took them hours with me, because he saw something in me that he saw in them. And the message I got from him is you ain't got to prove nothing to me. I know you real. That's what I got from him. You ain't got the proof it to me. I didn't walk with the best.
Speaker 3: Can't trick him.
Speaker 1: You can't trick in six hours, man, everybody was gone and it was just us. I'll never forget it, man, that's electric. I'll never forget it, like going within thirty days, damn, and I felt it. I felt I said, why did he never did that with me before to take hours and just he was just going I wish I could have taped it because he was going off the top, just giving me all he could give me before he rode. He was I got him on my altitude.
Speaker 3: That's real.
Speaker 2: That's real, man, that's d So, So clarify, clarify your point on the whole banking thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and that situation.
Speaker 1: Black people can easily get loans for college, cars a little tougher, but houses. We routinely are denied loans for business. A lot of that is because of intellectual racism or what they think we can achieve. But the bigger piece of that is what economic liberation. They don't want you economically liberated. I'm not going to finance your read them when I brought you to America to exploit your labor. What I want to financial freedom for When I give you the car loan, I'm investing in your debt. Soon when you drive that Mercedes off the lot is worth half of what it was when I give you that house loan, I'm banking on the fact that you're gonna get a variable mortgage that they're gonna spike up on you. So you're ultimately gonna have to full close on that crib, and I'm gonna get it back and sell it to ten more blackberries. That's a hustle if you're not there for a big hustle. You see what I'm saying. College, I know that's a hustle because you're gonna spend four years in there. That interest is running every single year. You're gonna come out. You're gonna have to go back and get a master's. You're gonna come out. You have to go back and get a doctorate. Before you even get your first real job. You owe me quarter mil. You see that most of the loans we get are four hour continued economic incarceration. The business loan is for your liberation. And that's why you can get a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars med school loan, but you can't get a fifty thousand dollars daycare.
Speaker 3: Loan right now. Now, Schultz position on that was.
Speaker 2: With the car loan. The reason it's easier to get has nothing to do with race.
Speaker 6: The bank can then take that house and sell it to somebody else. Can they take nobody beats the Wiz and sell nobody beats the wiz. When that's out of business, can they take.
Speaker 4: They take the property?
Speaker 1: Can they take?
Speaker 6: But you don't own the property. When you have a small business, you own yours. Yes, you absolutely do own your house. You own your house and if you don't pay the bills, the bank owns it. But what does the bank do with Nobody beats the whiz when they don't own the actual brick and mortar. They own property, They don't own the property. Do you understand the difference between the business and property, because if not, we can't have this discussion.
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 6: Okay, So business right is Charlotne They got enterprises?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know that, but are you sure? But if you have if you.
Speaker 10: Own a business like as far as like leasing a building, renting a building, which most people that's what most people get the loans for to get the building.
Speaker 4: Most of the time you need that's not true. I grew up in a small business and that's not true. That's all the time when I'm for me, when I'm trying to thought of a.
Speaker 6: Business startup money, it's more than the two thousand dollars a month that you have to spend in rent. What do you think, Chris Uh, you're talking as someone who grew up innocent.
Speaker 4: I understand these.
Speaker 10: Long My father had a small, a small seafood market, so let's let's ask him about what the cost was.
Speaker 11: But I mean, I think he I think he's right about systematic economic oppression, but I think he's using an incorrect example on my understanding.
Speaker 6: Google the people to believe you, But I could google these grants. You can't google the information to back up with doctor Martins.
Speaker 4: Google information I told you to, did not?
Speaker 6: You already told me when I got on the phone with you, I don't dis You said, I disagree with that one thing about sending back the other minds.
Speaker 10: And I said, when it came to the small business loans, yes, you can get grants, but I don't know about from the banks. You can when you get small business on these are banks that I can use. Small's true, that's companies.
Speaker 4: I know that because I have businesses.
Speaker 11: But he's insinuating then he's not out there. And I really think the money like Wax should absolutely be able to Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: Barack Obama allocated one point two billion dollars.
Speaker 6: Obama, that guy who hasn't done anything for black people, According to doctor Ruma Johnson, that Barack Obama, Hey, oh what what about that one point two billion dollars?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: I guess he just forgot about that.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe it doesn't fit his fucking agenda, which is give you a justification.
Speaker 4: To give you that heroine you need. You feel shitty.
Speaker 6: I don't give you a justification for your shitty field and profit arment.
Speaker 4: He just didn't know.
Speaker 1: It's his job to know.
Speaker 10: Now, really, we don't know his fucking job know everything. So why don't you come here with more facts than because I ain't every day read because this motherfucker will get up here and do exactly what.
Speaker 3: Now you just trying.
Speaker 4: Now, you're just trying to discredit me instead this what you do?
Speaker 1: You try to discredit me.
Speaker 4: No, it's a very clever. I'm trying to strategic moves.
Speaker 6: No, No, you try to discredit me from from talking about this person that you and I have already had a conversation about. He said, specifically in this thing, what's the difference between giving people of other minorities in America loan to giving black people and loans? Is America doesn't want to profit the black man's rise and economic power?
Speaker 4: Not profit.
Speaker 6: They won't want to support it. They will do it for Peaple other minorities because they could send those other minorities back to their country.
Speaker 4: How listen, how could.
Speaker 3: You do that?
Speaker 4: I don't with that.
Speaker 6: You can't send a Chinese kid that was born here back to China.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with that. But you know the reason or not it's wrong? Do I think it's wrong? But you know the reason I didn't dispute that because I didn't know, simple as that.
Speaker 3: How could you not know?
Speaker 4: This is mister constitution. He doesn't know the fact that you're born here, you can't get sent back to Chinese. I'm not gonna look at him as though we don't want that. America's two things. I want to make a point about that this team me and you is.
Speaker 10: I'm not talking about this issue because now we're talking about us. Let's talk about this just me and you. I'm not afraid to say I don't know. And if I don't know, you know what I do shut the fuck up and listen sure, and then I go research so the next time i'm w'll prefraid.
Speaker 4: That's number one.
Speaker 10: Number two the reason I tell you too, it's okay to say, Yo, you don't agree with doctor Uma, but the same things, like he gets up and he just runs his mouth and he wants people to believe in him.
Speaker 4: That's what we all did. I didn't say any of those things. I didn't. I said, he praise off people's anger, and you want people to believe in him, And you said.
Speaker 6: I never said I want people to believe him.
Speaker 4: Of course he wants off of them.
Speaker 2: Yes, which you know, we know who I'm living that I got five properties.
Speaker 3: I got equity in.
Speaker 1: All of them.
Speaker 2: I don't owe anything on anything, like I'm one hundred percent ownership. I went to get a loan and they told me, no, I make thousand dollars a month from two houses. They told me no, knowing this money is coming directly from the state of Tennessee, they see it coming into the banks.
Speaker 1: And they told me what other reason could there be?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Because if they give you the loan, they empower you to challenge and compete with other white males for other economic agendans. Right, that's what purely racism.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm saying purely from my uncle sitting in there, like we get you guys, see k come in here every month like clockwork, clockwork from the government. Racist comes straight from the States. And they said, no, we're like yo, what.
Speaker 1: See, the economic racism is more important than the intellectual racism, the social racism, the militaristic racism i e. Police genocide. Why is economic racism the most important racism? Because there can be no black power without the black dollar. There can't be no black power without the black If we don't kill the black dollar, we can't kill nothing else. That's why they focus on that so much. All we got to do is stop them from getting capital in large amounts and we can kill the whole Black renaissance facts.
Speaker 2: Now to clarify now, Show's point on that was, well, the reason you could get a call loan, the reason you can get a home loan, the reason get these other loans, It has nothing to do with race. The reason is because they do have the ability to sell the car if you can't afford it. They do have the ability to sell the house. But with a business loan, nobody can. They can't sell. Nobody beats the Wiz because you don't get the property, you just get the business. So you're you're operating a business which has no value in the marketplace, is what he's saying. He's saying that, hey, nobody beats the wiz, which is a business. If that falls and goes out of out of commission, there's nothing you can.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's nothing that they can.
Speaker 1: If that be the case. We step away from that and say, let's look at let's do a case by case review of all the white folks who have been approved for business loans in one year, just go the past year, and let's look at all the black folks who have been shot down, and let's look at whether there's any differences in equity, income, credit score. I think we all know what we're gonna find. You feel me, that is an argument you cannot win because racism is the original intent of America. America was built on racism. Do you know why Thomas Jefferson declared independence from Britain? Why was they even a declaration of independence?
Speaker 3: Do you know why?
Speaker 1: Because Britain had already started entertaining the conversation of liberating their slaves in their Caribbean islands and in Europe. Yeah, so the colonists Washington, Jefferson, Franklin Madison, they said the British are going to end slavery. Our whole purpose for creating America is to exploit slave labor to build a new country. If we remained under Britain as a loyal subject and they kill slavery, they kill our whole economic empire. Contrary to popular belief, they did not declare independence on July for seventeen seventy six for their freedom before your continued servitude. That's facts. If Chops pulled some money out, I'll spect his white ass. I ain't got no problem. I eat his food and I eat his food, but he don't have to pay me because we're not equal. He got you.
Speaker 2: If it was Michael er Dison or something, we can go and I respect although we on to totally, but you're not my equal fan. I think it's time for shows to show us that he's doing more than taken from this culture.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we and we we welcome to me, and because we got that much respect for Charlemagne. So you stand next to a man and we funked with you, got to be careful because reciprocated.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna do that for him. That's what I'm saying, I give you another one. I ain't got nothing against him, DJ Collin, I got nothing against them, But how can I a rapt from black culture like that? We've never been able to eat from a rap culture. You're not going to invade a rap music and become one of the no eminem eminem. You're not no black person that's going into a white industry and being put up as one of their greatest. You don't get that in nobody else's culture, only black folks. It's mostly our fault though we allow them to come in and exploit. The lad is another one. How do you let.
Speaker 2: Lads be responsible for at the end of the day, man, These kind of people are in these positions, like you said, it'll be rough for.
Speaker 1: Me to and they have no loyalty to the culture. What I'm saying, it's all purely for personal and economic and political. There's no loyalty to the culture. Meaning if something better came along which required them to turn their back on the culture, they do it in the heartbeat. There's no loyalty, then you can feel it.
Speaker 2: And that's what I That's what I think about the whole Charlemagne thing, and and and and I don't. I don't say that to get in between those guys. I just understand the way it looks. I gotta be honest about it.
Speaker 1: I thought the whole thing was a one stop shop. In other ways, when he went at me for a couple of times and he left, I thought it was a thing at a bat.
Speaker 2: Because this is the thing, this is what he finds fucked up. Right, fifteen minutes they were talking when he was trying to flip it on Charlemagne, and he was saying, like, what if I were you, man, I'll be responsible with my platform.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't put someone that hate gays.
Speaker 2: And that hat I hate gays, That's what I'm But but he's saying that to penetrate Charlemagne's man, like, oh fuck.
Speaker 3: But Charlomage is standing on the square in the moment. But I know in the back.
Speaker 2: Of his mind he's like, Okay, we are in council culture, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If this is dangerous. If it is, whether or not he's introducing doubt.
Speaker 4: Interview Donald Trump. That's what I keep trying to tell you.
Speaker 6: I know it's a difference interviewing somebody and promoting their rhetoric, and you promote this guy.
Speaker 4: No, I was.
Speaker 10: I was promoting a breakfast club interview, because right after that I put the asap Rocky interview out Literally seconds later, I was promoting all the new interview we had on our websites.
Speaker 4: You trump you.
Speaker 6: And you said you were saying that last week, because that's putting doctor. Nobody's giving him a platform on the podcast, giving you for saying that.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 4: You want to context so you just want to try to prove I told you that because's rhetoric. This is what I keep telling.
Speaker 10: I take people are more committed to your own clean What am I not going to get on this podcast and.
Speaker 4: Save people who man they don't agree with.
Speaker 10: Being or anything? What did I say the same way, I will take a gay man and let him get on there.
Speaker 4: I can put d ra on it. This is the thing about people in general.
Speaker 10: Anybody with a real opinion, anybody who says things that people don't agree with, people are going to disagree.
Speaker 2: I could take a nice suitet introducing doubt into a mind that that probably that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm gonna give Charlamage the benef yah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Your point is well taken, and I may speak with him about that next time. I say, yeah, definitely with him, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure he'll he'll heal this and he'll probably he'll they'll probably speak about it, because I'm telling you there's something there. Every time he brings you up, he discredit is it on the level where it's like it's.
Speaker 3: Almost it's almost like if I go home and tell.
Speaker 2: My woman I want to eat chicken to night and she, oh, my god, chicken is the worst fucking thing.
Speaker 3: At some point, I'm gonna stop bringing up that.
Speaker 1: I want to eat chicks.
Speaker 3: It's unnecessary. We're friends where we're supposed to be boyfriend and girlfriend. There's no need for us to argue about so will eat something else?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And I think he's kinda he's pushing.
Speaker 1: You know what. I think a lot of it boils down to there's nothing a white racist male hates more than an unapologetically African alpha male. And what he hates even more than that is a unapologetically African alpha male who's foundation is not mutable by the white power structure. In other words, when you say we want to destroy doctor Umar, you can't go to no university I don't work for. You can't go to no school district. I don't work for. You can't go to Minister Fia Cohn. I'm not in that. You see what I'm saying. You can't go to the NAACP. He's not that. You can't go to the Masons, he ain't one. You can't go to the Elks. You can't go to the Greeks. We can't go to a black chi Who in the hell can we reach out to to pull doctor Umar's collar? Nobody? And my power base is my people. This is critical because when you look at a lot of our hip hop artists, although they're from the hood, some of them still in the hood, their power base is the major music industries, the conglomerate out and since the most mainstream hip hop is purchased by non Africans, they require some degree of complicity because you don't want to alienate your white base. Now, we may we listen to the hip hop more than white folks, but we're able to get it through different venues that don't require us to pay for it. You follow what I'm saying. It's not that white folks are listening to hip hop more than us. We're able to get it without paying for you see, but in terms of purchasable consumers, the whites are buying it more than the marketplace. So they can be controlled to a degree because you have a white constituency no different than a black politician. My constituency is one black. You see, I ain't got no a rap constituents. I ain't got no Anglo Saxon. I ain't got no Chinese my power base to some degree, think almost like me, how do you shut him when he's standing on millions of people who believe what he believed.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: That's the issue with people like Cholkes because they're so used to making one phone call and killing it and killing it.
Speaker 2: So, but and so what he understands is because he's a psychologist. So what he understands is, see this dude is he's stealth, he's gays.
Speaker 1: You know what else I learned he studies me. Yeah, he studies particularly he knows.
Speaker 2: But and and so he's he's a psychologist. So when he talks about it, he puts it in a in a way where like I said, if you're listening and you don't know any better, or you don't know for yourself, or you don't go research for yourself. He puts it in a way where it's like whoa, whatever he was just talking about, that must be true, Like that guy must not know what he's talking about, you know. And so I just think it's something there that that that that that just needs to be addressed. But your message, Oh that's what I was gonna say. What I think is going on is that he understands that. Well, not only him people, because I'll take it off the shows, some people understand that. So what they know is is if I can get to Charlemagne, or if I can get to.
Speaker 3: Because I can't affect him, get to the gatekeepers exactly, if I can.
Speaker 2: Get to him and say, well, he's LGBT, he hates gays man, or he's one of those guys that.
Speaker 1: Like assassinate the character, make the host feel ashamed, and kill access to the platform.
Speaker 2: Because what he's also said about the school, he said, hey, listen, you know, because Charlamagne was trying to defend you. He was like, man, that man, he's not going to be teaching the kids to hate gay people.
Speaker 3: And he was like, oh, so.
Speaker 2: You think the man who's uh spitting all this rhetorica all around the world is going to have a school and then stop spitting the rhetoric.
Speaker 1: You know, see he puts him in these But here's what I say, because when I speak at universities, I'm going to get a phone call because black LBG tars are going to tell them I hate gays, and they're gonna me and this is religiously okay, And I'm going to ask them one sip of question. I have more videos on YouTube than any living black scholar in the world. Can you find me a clip where I said I hate or that I advocate hatred to gaze show it to Can you show me a clip where I said I hate white women or I advocate hatred to white women. Me telling black men that they don't need to be with white women ain't about hating white women. It's about loving black women. Me being against LBGT ain't about hating LBGT. It's about loving the black family. You see, don't confuse the mean and the method with what your interpretation is. And that's what they do. So they'll try to put their interpretation on my message. You cannot do that. Prove through my words your position that I'm a hater. You see what I'm saying. That's all charloa Mane had to hit him with. Give me something. He said that you feel substantiate your claims that he hates gays. And I've spoken on LBGT a lot, so you shouldn't have no problem finding that. My position on LBGT is this, I love all black folks. I don't care what they are, gay, straight, crooked, whatever, crazy. I love all black folks right right. But I reserve the right to disagree with any actions, positions, lifestyles, or agendas that are not in the best inches of African people, which is to say that I'm politically pragmatic. As a pragmatist, you bring me something and I ask you, how does this benefit me? Like a vegan or a vegetarian, they are dietary pragmatists. When you bring them a mill, you know what they're gonna do. They gonna look at it and say, there's no nutritional content in this, hoki, I'm not gonna eat it. You follow what I'm saying. They're gonna look and say, well, this carrot got a little bit of fiber, but this key we got more. I'm gonna eat the kii instead of a vegan and a vegetarian. They are dietary pragmatists. They're not eating it if there's no nutrition in it, period. It must be of benefit, and nothing in it better be of detriment. That's how I am politically. You bring me homosexuality, I'm gonna asks you. In the community where most men are incarcerated or dead, in the community where most black women will never be married, in the community where our sisters are the last married in the first divorce, how can introducing same sex marriage amongst men benefit our people? You see that no hate, no hate? How does that? How does black boys seeing black men be sexually intimate with each other benefit their manhood? Training, pragmatism. It's no different if you bring me a black man with a white woman. How does black boy seeing a black man love all up on a white girl and not a black one? How does that benefit us? You bring me white Jesus. How does black people worship in a white male image as their lord benefit us psychologically and spiritually? I'm pragmatic with all things, not just one thing. I'm pragmatic with all things. I've been on LBGT shows, they invite me on and we have respectable dialogue. Right, And I asked them the same question. It's never been answered. Can you give me one benefit? I'm just looking for one because I'm a pragmatist, so there needs to be benefits. Right, Can you give me one benefit of the free expression and practice and promotion of homosexual lesbian lifestyles in our community? Can you give me a benefit? And I haven't been given an answer yet in twenty years.
Speaker 3: They And so what you're saying is that people tend to twist that.
Speaker 1: They twist my message in order to render it so ridiculous tool so people don't listen any further. See, Schultz's agenda is to stop people from listening to my message because he knows that it's so politically potent. So what I'm gonna do is misrepresent what the man is saying and make it look so diabolical that when I tell people what he stands for, they will be gullible enough to believe what I said and not go and see for himself.
Speaker 2: And that's what Charlamagne told him. Hey did you even watch the interview? But he said, man, I watched the first eight minutes and knew.
Speaker 3: He was full of shit. Get through.
Speaker 1: He's jealousy.
Speaker 3: So that's jealous that's a that's a that's a whole man. That's a shit show.
Speaker 2: But moving out of that into into police genocide, yes, let's let's let's spend some.
Speaker 1: Time police genocide. The reason we got such a strong return of police genocide under the Obama administration because it's been with us since we've been here. The slave patrollers were the first police. Remember, no state has a national security force until slavey ended. This's not even a mature federal incarceration system to eighteen sixty five, so the prison system was literally made for us. With that being said, the reason you saw so much of that come back during the Obama years is because white people, who are politically uneducated. I'm talking about poor white trash who don't have a political education. They're like poor black folks don't have a political education. Poor white trash interpreted the Obama victory as a message that white people were losing control of America. That's why white folks bought all the guns and all the ammunition. There was more guns and ammunition purchase during Obama's years than any other president in the past twenty five years. Because poor white folks don't know no better. They think a black face means black power. Poor black people don't know no better. They think a black face means black power. You see what I'm saying. So the reason the police went crazy is because putting a black man in the White House to uneducated whites actually meant a changing of the political guard from white to black. They didn't know Obama was just a stooge, He was just a token. He was just an agent of white power. They didn't know that. Rich whites know that, educated whites know that poor whites, which are the bulk of America, they didn't know that. So the police, largely being working that's a step above those poor whites. You see, they have the same mentality. So the best way they could exercise their disgraceful views on the Obama situation was to attack black folks knowing he would do nothing about it. Let us be clear, had they knew Obama would speak up and stand up for black folks against the police, it wouldn't have got out of hand like that. They knew he would do nothing about it, and one of the most cowardly moves of Obama was after Freddie Gray had his spine snatched from the back of his skull up in Baltimore the very next week. That's what this nigro does, This nigro pion. Barack Obama signs a Blue Shield law that protects police against any type of resistance from the people that they arrest, making it punishable life in jail and all this other stuff if you harass or abuse the police. In other words, a black boy just got killed by the cops. Instead of you making a law to protect the civilians from the police, you signed to build a protect the police from the civilians. That was Obama's message to white America that I am on your side, not black folks. Once white folks saw that the president of the United States, I mean, let's go to the legal now. The president of the United States, according to American jurisprudics, is the chief law enforcement officer in the country. You're follow me. Obama is the commander in chief of all military forces. The Patriot ach brought the police under the military, So Barack Obama is the number one cop, and the number one cop won't say or do anything about his employees taking the lives of our defenseless people, men, women, and children. Obama is the reason that thing got out of control, and our support of Obama is the reason they got out of control because the power structure said, look, we're letting the police kill they people every day. Obama ain't said a word, and black folks won't even challenge him on it. Once they saw that we would let Obama get away with the defenseless murders of black folks, they went on.
Speaker 2: Do you think because I know you were saying that he had to face criticism, do you think he faced any by the time he left from.
Speaker 1: Barack Obama is untouchable. Two people you cannot talk about in our community, White Jesus and Barack Obama. He's untouchable, which is dangerous. You know why, because that means we still haven't even learned the lesson that the Obama presidency should have taught us that are black faced on Eco black power and that white supremacy is white supremacy, irregardless of the hand that carries out the agenda, we still haven't learned it because we're too emotionally connected to the situation. You're not supposed to fall in love with politicians This is a big mistake of black folks we fall in love with. If you run for mayor of Nashville, guess what. If I don't like you, I'm not gonna vote for you. You might have the best economic plan for my people. You might have the best plan for the schools. You might have the best plan for the jails. You might got the best plans for the homeless. You might got the blessed best plans for fiscin tendency state. You got all the right ideas. But I don't like you. And because I don't like you, I'm mixing person on what business. Look at that? Because I don't like you, even though I agree that everything you're saying is right. Because I don't like you, I won't vote for you. And that is black people's political immaturity. And it has been haunting us ever since the Civil Rights What do you think that's from. I think a lot of it has to do with the way in which black church has evangelized black politics to the point that, remember, it's the pastor that brings the politician to preach in the church to get your vote. Right, that the church claims not to be political, but the church is the most political institution in the community, because in order to get elected, you gotta get endorsed by, oh, the church. So the pastor brings the politician in. So you got two pimps sharing the pulpit, the pastor and the politician to serve the people up at the voting block, you see. So the church is ran on emotion and imagination. In order to be a good pastor, you must be a very good communicator of emotion and imagination, you see. So the politician, automatically, it is being introduced to the black congregation through the pastor. That automatically means that the way in which we engage our pastor emotions in imagination, we engage our politician emotion and imagination with one extra added detriment or side effect, and that is the pastor as a representation of God is beyond reproach, questioning or accountability, you see. And if the politician stands next to the pastor, isn't he also beyond accountability? Exactly, And that's why the two most untouchable people in the black community is the elected official and the bishop. So the two people who should be doing the most are asked to do the least and you.
Speaker 3: Know, like I say, church for me? You know, like I say, like you I've heard.
Speaker 2: You say before, is that they only ask you to show up and give hope.
Speaker 3: So there's no they don't invote any kind of.
Speaker 1: No action, no action, Pay and pray. Same thing with the politician, vote and hope. Preacher, pay and pray, politician, vote and hope. Doctor Umar comes in on the garvy train and I say, that ain't bad, but if it's not couple with action, it is worthless. That ain't bad, But if it ain't couple with action, it's worthless. So this is what we're gonna do. I'm gonna still let you pray and pay, and I'm gonna still let you vote and hope. And once you're done praying and voting, we're gonna come and do some work. And then the pastor and the politician would shoot me down. Mind you, I didn't shoot them down. I said, you can still it, goad and when you're done, come see me. Why couldn't they endorse me the way that I endorse them. I'll tell you why. Because constituency working with me. Okay, excuse me, My constituency working with them doesn't put me out of business. Their constituency. Working with me puts them out of business because guess what, once she get a husband, and once he get a job, they ain't coming back to church. The church is the hangout for single black women and unemployed black males. Once he gets some economic empolierament, his Jesus can go home with him. See the pastor depends on poverty to keep his population.
Speaker 3: Now they preach it better than ma.
Speaker 1: All exception to the black bourgeois churches, because you know, you got the churches where everybody in there make a million hours. I ain't talking about that. I'm talking about the masses of Black churches are peopled by the poor. You see, the minute you ain't poor no more, you don't need it no more because.
Speaker 2: You in there and they keep talking about you gonna finally make you something whole.
Speaker 3: Long exactly you're thinking.
Speaker 1: In the politician go out of business too. You know why sixty Americans vote I'm a political science major forty. Don't let me say that again. Half of America don't vote white, rich, poor. Do you know why? I tell you why? Poor people know the politicians ain't thinking about them. Rich people know we own the politician. The only people who vote are middle class and working class. Poor people don't matter. Rich people don't care.
Speaker 3: Do you care?
Speaker 1: So if you empower black folks economically, guess what, they ain't gonna go vote no more. Or they might, but it won't be the central tactic in their arsenal of liberation because they got control of Rich people ain't got the vote because they own the politicians. Poor people ain't got the vote because they know they don't matter. For Americans don't vote. This is not a democracy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: America is not a democracy. First of all, the word democracy is not in the Constitution. It is not in the preamble, it's not in the Declaration, it's not in the Magna carta. What is it in? It's not in none of your fifty state constitutions. How did the word democracy way out of every Because America is a republic. Democracy is the rule of the majority, This is the rule of law. This is a gangst the operation. Now, I think that America is a bank pastor in itself as a nation.
Speaker 3: So when you talk about.
Speaker 1: The solution, everybody knows the solution. Everybody scared to say it. Go back in our history. And this brings up the praying and the voting again. By the way, are you aware that every significant change we got in America we paid for it in blood. Can you name me one significant change in Black America four hundred years now that you got praying or voting? Can you give me one. Everything I know came through blood. Civil rights you got out of slavery, blood, Thirteenth Amendment, blood, Fourteenth Amendment. Blood, you had the protests, go to jail, get killed, get beat up. You understand me. Fifteenth Amendment, blood, civil Rights Bill, blood, Voting Rights Act. Blood, Everything you got you got through blood. You can't name me no damn vote that ever changed anything for Black America. Let's go to police genocide. Right now, we're in the pre campaign season, right Can you name me the Democratic candidate who has stated on record that they have a solution to police genocide. Can you name me an independent candidate who stated they got a solution to police genocide. Can you name a Republican candidate who has stated that they have a solution to police genocide? Nope? And do you know why because they know, like we know what the solution is and you cannot say it on TV. The only way Black America is going to get the police the back off of killing Black America. Is Black America going to have to go to war with police, just like you went the war with the KKK, just like you went the war with the Confederate soldiers. They're like you went the war with the police back in the Black power movement, just like Doctor King and then went the war with white racist governments. Even though they claim to be non violent. There was nothing non violent about the non violent movement because Doctor King faced off with dogs and water holeses and police. There was nothing non violent about non violence. You mean, show me where we got anything with our violent confrontation. The only way you're gonna stop police genocide. The only solution Black men will have to make up their mind, not another one and the next time there is another one. We got to get our weapons and we got to march straight to the police, and we got to face off. And you know what that means, Just like the Civil War, mass casualty on each side, mass casualty. I don't want it, You don't want it, but I know that in order for our grandchildren's grandchildren to live free, it has to happen. Until they lose blood. Ours will never stop flowing in the streets.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I mean because you know you meet force with force, man, you.
Speaker 1: Mean force force. What did Frederick say, my ancestor, Frederick Douglas. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. He said. The problem with black folks is you want rain, but you don't want thunder. You want crops, but you don't want to rip up the ground. You want the ocean, but you don't want to deal with the waves. You gotta take the girl with the bad What did that turner say? That turner said, when the spirit revealed itself to me, it said that this you must do, and whether it comes rough or smooth, whether it comes rough or smooth, you got to do it.
Speaker 2: However it comes. See that shit so deep like people gotta feel that. People have to understand what that means and wrap their brain around.
Speaker 1: And the attorney that interviewed them, Tom is Gray. I believe he was an attorney. At least he wasn't off the He said that, didn't you say God sent you this to lead this raid? Nat said yeah, he said, well, and by the way, you could download the whole confessions online for free and that Turning Confession eighteen thirty one times Gray. He said, well, all your homies is lynched. They kill Nelson, they kill Hart, they killed saying will the execution to kill all your soldiers is killed. They lynching black folks all over, saying tout south Ampter count. He said, well, doesn't that mean your lord has failed you? Brother? That turner looked at him. He said, nah, because even Jesus Christ had to be crucified.
Speaker 4: Facts.
Speaker 1: Look at that fact, even to the day that he died that turn. And then when they took that turn across the street to get lynched, they said, do you have anything you want to say? That turner said, nah, hurry up and get on with it. And they said when they put the noose around that turning neck, he didn't show no fear, his body to even shake. He was as you talk about ronins, He said, even Jesus had to be crucis by that. Where was that turn to kill Jerusalem Virginia? Wow, Jerusalem Virja that black Christ man black, the real black Christ.
Speaker 3: That's some deep shit.
Speaker 1: The other day, my mother and I was watching the movie three hundred. You saw three hundred, Yeah, the Athenians and the Greeks. Right, Leonidas took three hundred soldiers to go meet that damn a rap that was running the world at the time. Darius, who I'm watching that movie. You know what I said to myself, I said, this ain't about no damn Greeks. I said, this is not Turner. Mmm, this is not Turner. With no more than sixty taking on the entire United States government, he said, I'm not waiting for no vote. I'm not waiting for Jesus. I'm not waiting for no damn reparations. I'm not waiting for Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. My people are gonna be free. Now. See that that Turner said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wasn't gone now he went with it.
Speaker 1: He went with it and eighteen thirty one. Just picture that eighteen thirty one man minu. He was born eighteen hundred. A few days after that Turner was born, they lynched Gabriel Prosser. Remember Gabel Prissa was going to lead the largest slavery vote ever known Richmond, Virginia. He got snitched out two coons. He got snitched out by two coons, and then eighteen twenty two, nine years before that Turner, you got Denmark Vezi down in Charston, South Carolina. His was going to be even bigger than Gables got snitched out by two coons that Turner. Nat Turner, seeing this, said, okay, I can't tell too many people, right because these coons is loyal to their master. So he only told those Nelson hark Sam this four or five. And then they brought the other ones in and the baddest soldier he had was Will, the executioner. Will wasn't playing. Remember, Nat Turner was agree what will strike first death? He had to go kill his master first assistance. You're the leader. You got to prove your loyalty, strike first death. That Turner hit him. He didn't die before he could even say nothing. Will came with the battle acts crack crack, and mind you. Will wasn't even one of the originals, but Will ended up being the main one. Will was no joke getting at it. Bill wasn't no joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why they don't talk about him.
Speaker 1: As much, that Turner because Nat Turner and Marcus Gorvey are very dangerous, because that Turner shows what a true Christian man will do for his people if he really believe in christ See, they don't need that in black church because if you go take because remember now that Turney was a pastor, so you go to the Matt Turner was a pastor of the church. So you go take that Turner, you say, pastor. Look what this man did in eighteen thirty one. We wasn't even considered people yet what you didn't that oh Ahn, Turner's example exposes the whole Christian Church. And then Garvey example. He the only significant Black leader we had after slavery who didn't use religion period period. Everybody gave you religion except Marcus gov He said, this ain't no religion, This ain't gonna be no Muslim thing, this ain't gonna be no Christian thing. It's gonna be an African thing. And his movement is the only one that included black people in every continent. Garvey is the only leader in modern history who you can say was actually leader of the race because every significant population of blacks in the world was represented in the Garvy movement. That's not true for nobody after God, nobody global leader of African people without a single penny from white folks. He buying ships Black Star line over here black star line, no money from white folks. One of the members came to him said, mister Gove, you got a rich white man, he would have done that. He believes on what you're trying to do. Marcus Garvey said, he tell them to keep his money. This a black man's movement. We never took a penny from another race.
Speaker 2: Strong man, boy, he was a man now down here just speaking about police Geniside. We had a guy here, Daniel hambrig all right, p Daniel. He the police killed him, right. So he jumps out of what they say was a stolen vehicle and he's running and I would say he's about fifty feet from the police officer. The police officer now makes a decision to say, damn.
Speaker 3: This young man's fast.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't catch him, pull his guns out, and he murders him, shoots.
Speaker 3: Him in the back as he's running, shoots him. Boom boom.
Speaker 1: They're just socially relevant.
Speaker 2: There needs to be some structure where that's automatically attended to as a priority item.
Speaker 1: Yes, separate from yes your music. Yes, as a black man or woman. I'm glad you mentioned these names. Mick Mill, Kardashian because as you know, mik and Jay got the criminal reform thing they working on, right, Kardashian is running around with her little I love Black people and want to get him out of jail movement. Here's what we got to pay attention to. First of all, with Jay and Meek, it is my hope that they focus on systematic change as opposed to what Kardashian is doing. What Kardashian is doing is what white folks do all the time. They never attack the causes of the problem. They only deal with symptoms. So Kardashian runs around and she'll get that grandmother out, thank you. I'm glad she's out. She'll go get that woman out, thank you. I'm glad she's out. But they're symptoms of the problem. They're not the problem. They're the consequences of the problem. What are you going to do to systematically change the law, the process system so this won't happen again? Absolutely nothing. And I tell Meek milder his face, I tell jay Z to their face, and I like them both. I support both brothers. If y'all do the Kardashian thing, I'm gonna bring you as a hypocrite in the phony don't tell me that you're helping individuals get out of jail to the exclusion of systematic change in the criminal justices. I give you an example with Barack Obama his last year in office. What do Obama do. He commuted the sentence of hundreds of people in jail, sorry, letting them out, black white. I'm glad they got out, but please don't be distracted by the fact that Obama did nothing to systematically change the problem. So that don't happen again, because guess what. That grandmom that Kardashian got out because she didn't change the system, they'll be ten grandmothers to replace her. That young sister that Kardashian got out because she didn't change the system, it'll be thirty more systems to replace. If Meek and Jay are going to follow the Kardashian snunt of dealing with individuals but not systems, individuals but not systems. Individuals were not systems, then guess what. Every brother you get out of jail will be replaced with one hundred more. Every person Obama let out his last year of office with those commuted sentences, they've already been replaced by hundreds more. Never let nobody play games with your intelligence enough to make you think that progress has been made because one or two people got out of jail. See, that's the same logic that America uses when Black people say we're economically devastated. America will say, well, wait a minute, you got jay Z, you got Bill Cosby, you got Tyler Perry. Those are individuals, and you don't judge progress for a people based on individuals in the own. Only reason why they get away doing that with black folks is because we are so individualistic that we don't care about the group. We don't care about teamwork, We're not interested in the collective. So you can run that hustle on us because at the end of the day, I don't care about him or her. I only care about me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's the real thing. That's definitely a real thing.
Speaker 2: And when I look at you know, Meek and Jay, and even with Jay doing this whole NFL deals, he's facing a lot of backlash about it.
Speaker 1: Have you my I haven't looked at it intensively yet. I will, But here's my early position. My early position is simply this jay Z has done more than most mainstream rappers put together. When it comes to issues of social justice the califhe brought a documentary. I'm not even including that right, okay, But I do know that when the protesters and the activist was arrested on the Michael Brown in the aftermath of the Michael Brown assassination, he paid for them to get out. When they was arrested in the aftermath of the Freddie Gray situation, he paid for them to get out. I've seen where he's went to Africa and helped finance certain types of infrastructure in the villages. Did he do everything? No? Did he do enough given his economic position? Maybe not, But it's not to say he won't. I recognize that where jay z is on the economic economic totem poles, he cannot move as freely as you. You might, can't move as freely as me, you understand. So you have to respect where people are in their personal journey and not superimpose your value system on them. It's no different than if a sister walked in here with a blind wig on her head, she knows. I don't agree with that. I ain't got to say it. If a brother came in here with his white wife, he knows I don't agree. I ain't got to say it, but the fact that she wanted to interview me, says she trying. The fact that he came in here with his white girlfriend. It said, Doc, I know you don't agree with this, but I'm trying. You gotta respect people when they try.
Speaker 2: And my whole thing with Jay is, like I told my friends and a couple of guys when I was talking in the studio last night, I'm like to have a billion dollars to be a billion dollar guy.
Speaker 1: A billion dollar black man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, black black man. He's the only person you're gonna ever.
Speaker 1: See do anything, do that.
Speaker 3: Yes, you'll never see nobody else do that.
Speaker 1: You will never see.
Speaker 3: So for me and I don't speak on things until, like I say, they play out.
Speaker 2: So it's like, I'm gonna give this guy the benefit of the doubt for a seconds.
Speaker 1: Because the what I said, and I don't know if this is his thinking or not, but what I said is, how do you know he ain't trying to get in here to finally get one of these NFL teams? Because from what I understand, we don't have a black NFL owner at all. What if he trying to be the first and if he becomes that maybe he'll give Captaine his job back while he's still got a couple of good years. You don't know the man's strategy. And our problem, as the people you saw with me with the school, is we want to know publicly, right now, publicly, we want to know on you too, We want to know on Facebook are controlled by the enemy. We want you to tell us publicly what your plans are. You damn fool. If I tell you what my plan are, it will be destroyed before if jay Z told you what he was really up to, he'd never get a chance to implement it. See, we got to recognize something. What a leader says to the media may not be the same message he shares with you. It doesn't mean he sold out to the media. It's meaning he's thinking strategically because he has to protect his agenda and if he opens up the agenda. The art of war is deception. The art of war is deception. You must deceive your enemy until your chief the victory. I give you a quick case, doctor King. A lot of people don't know this. Did you know that doctor King didn't believe in non violence? Doctor Martin Luther King Junior did not believe in non violence. You know what they did. They went to Pennsylvania and got Bayard Rusting from Chester, PA. My neckad was and brought him down to Alabama and said, you have to convince him that non violence is the way we got to promote this question. King was not Ford. He said, these crackers will never been to it. Bayard Ruster said, if you do it any other way, you can get killed. King said, I'm going to do this because strategically it's the best way to go, not because I believe it. Most people don't even know. Non violence wasn't doctor King's idea. That was Bayard Rustling. King said, y'all crazy, ill brought me from Atlanta. And guess what. The entire time, the entire time the Southern Christian Leadership Conference had a stockade of weapons. Wow, because they thought that they would come a day where the non violence would break down. Yeah, strategy, our people want you to be so a matter of factly in public, it's crazy. Give the enemy your whole plan to pacify a couple.
Speaker 2: Yet you anywhere, I ain't gonna do nothing but clap twice and go something else. And and and the crazy thing is we are so like you said, we're searching for man, and I don't know if any other race does this man.
Speaker 3: When we finally get a guy like a jay.
Speaker 2: Z, or like a Oumar, or like anyone that's in a position to be looked at its doing right or good or for us. We searched that room for a dirty sock man. They searched that fucking room for a dirty And why do they search the room for the dirty sock? Part of it is self hate because they need to assassinate your character. But why do they need to assassinate your character in addition to the self hate, because they need to be able to live with themselves for not following you. They need to be able to justify why they didn't get behind you. They have to be able to explain to their children and family and friends, why you did not support this brother who is doing something good for the people. They did it with doctor King, all the negroes who were scared to march against the police.
Speaker 1: Oh he cheated on his wife. You know why they felt it wasn't It wasn't just the satisfied, the appetite to destroy the character of another black man. They needed an excuse to justify their lack of participation. The reason they need to find fault with me. They need an excuse why they don't donate to the school. You see what I'm saying. It ain't just about making you look bad. Making you look bad helps me defend the fact.
Speaker 2: That I did not suppen my position right right, And so with even with jay I'm like, yo, y'all.
Speaker 1: Just chill. You gotta see it through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the coach is saying, oh my god, look what he did.
Speaker 2: The first thing he done, he came out like because now they said, well, he's selling T shirts and selling something. My thought is, okay, the first thing you need is capital, yes, so.
Speaker 1: And not only that, I'm looking to see how many jobs are being made for black folks off of that, because y'all want to watch the games anyway, And the same people condemning jay Z at home watching NFL games.
Speaker 3: Right every Sunday.
Speaker 2: And it's the craziest stuff. So I hope and I pray that jay Z does the right thing.
Speaker 3: Again. It's a track record, so we're gonna give him the benefit.
Speaker 1: Got to give him time to operate right now. Once this NFL scheme is over, I can judge him in hindsight because he's done. But as long as he's in it, I got to see it through. And we are too quick to condemn and criticize black folks, but we will give white folks a million chances. We've been giving them chances for four hundred years and we still got four hundred more years chances for wife, But we won't even give a brother by half a chance. Him and Beyonce when she stood up and did that tribute to the Black Panthers at the Super Bowl, she did that on the anniversary of the Black Panthers. I said, if she don't do another thing for ten years, I didn't say another thing, fa But for a couple of years she good with me because half of them would have never even thought of him, they would have done so J.
Speaker 3: And B cool with me, and with Kanye and Kim, with Kim doing her, you.
Speaker 2: Know, getting this guy that guy, this guy Kanye man, he had a flip. And I think with you always speaking about like medication and ADHD.
Speaker 1: I hope he ain't on meds, but I think he is the meds taking say if Kanye is on meds, If Kanye is on meds, those and he's probably antipsychotics.
Speaker 3: Mood stabilized antidepression kills.
Speaker 1: The section of your brain responsible for ingenuity and creativity. That's what he imagine. It's no different you and the music. I know you probably can think of a couple of brothers local or or main who do smoke so much wheat. Then you didn't cook that part of your brain that gave you that wordplay. And they you see him, they're trying to like it's done. So I don't know what happened to his done. Y'all smoked it away. You gotta protect your brain and you gotta protect your balls because you only get one of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so he.
Speaker 2: Like I said, with him, uh, it was a moment where he was on his maize and when he said the slavery was a choice thing and all that.
Speaker 1: All that might have been mad wry about the medication. That's why didn't pay it no mind.
Speaker 3: That's what it was. But he said that at that time he was office meds.
Speaker 2: So he had made a conscious decision to be like, hold on, they're like, I'm getting fat, I'm no longer myself. I'm getting off of this shit. So he stopped taking it. Now, what that does is fire back up those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called a rebound effect where everything that you experienced before you took the met comes back fifty times stronger.
Speaker 3: So now he's just blurting shit out. It's not articulating.
Speaker 1: Good. He remember what the meds do. All psychotic mans, psychiatric meds are designed to force the brain to do against your conscious will. So you take a boy with so called ADHD, which is a joke which we're gonna be talking about tomorrow. He's choosing to be hyper. He can sit down if he wants. He likes what he's doing, right, because he won't make the conscious decision to sit his ass down. You gonna give him a pill that's gonna sit him. That's gonna sit him down, whether he wants to or not. Do you see what you're doing. You are eroding his executive function. Executive functions are the aspects of consciousness that allow us to control when we slabbery, when we chew, when we urinate. You know, it erodes that. So once your executive functions have been taken away from you too often, you're no longer in control of yourself. It's the pill, you see, So you're saying stuff you don't mean. You're slibbing out the mouth, don't even know what. You're peeing on yourself, you defecate. That's where that comes from. Because the pill, basically shutting the pill steals your liberation. In other words, the pill introduces slavery on a neurobiological level. Now no longer physical slave to white supremacy, You're a neurobiological slave to whites. The chemical is the handcuff. The chemical is the handcuff.
Speaker 3: So how do they My thing is how do they get that shit to the kids, Because.
Speaker 2: If it could affect that Kanye Wesz thirty some odd years old, forty some are years old in that way, what what is that medicine doing.
Speaker 3: To a nine year old?
Speaker 2: I've seen them give it to I think the young Yeah, six two year olds.
Speaker 1: It's like I don't care. Yeah, it's all about money. First of all, because all the drugs are publicly traded in New York Wall Street. Right, Remember early when I talked about that Timeline CIA dropped off the crack in nineteen eighty, Well, guess what. The American Psychiatric Association dropped off a d D nineteen eighty same year, same year, and they started drugging the adults, they started drugging up the kids at the same time. You see. But it's all done with parent permission though. See, in order to get the pills, you need to evaluation, or to get the evaluation, you need the parents signature. Parent don't sign no pills, no evil. So we are complicit because we are doing what these white folks tell us to do. When somebody comes to you and say, get your child to evaluated for eightyh to, your answer should be no. And they're gonna say why not. They're gonna say, number one, I don't have to explain to you because I'm the parent. That's what they need to stop right there, right there, Because I'm the parent, that's why not. But if you want to go further eighty HD don't exist. It's a damn joke. You want to go furthermore, I'm not giving my child drugs. And that's the only solution y'all got. See, That's where I come in at. Do you believe in crack for kids? Because if you don't believe crack for kids, you don't believe in ADHD. Because once you get the label, the only option is the dope. That's that. And then I get parents who say, well, I just wanted to see if he had it, then not just tell you it don't exist. They can't prove it. They can't.
Speaker 3: It's a thrust an idea.
Speaker 1: It's an idea made real by the fact that you decided to medicate your child.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now with that being said, I know some women right because of the economic struction with the black men not being able to provide in certain circumstances, I've seen women with four and five children basically take a child or two and look at that as a pay chick.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that's true. They exploit the child for Social Security supplemental disability income. But guess what, she still ain't the problem. She is symptom. You know why because if doctor Umar Johnson, a certified school psychologist, never diagnosed her son with that most she couldn't do it, said, if somebody gave her a label, you see, so she's still a symptom. And what the system does is they'll try to turn the sister into the problem and say where they auctioning their kids off of checks? Okay, they are some of them, but guess what could they do that if you're psychologists, then auction them off first with a diagnosis that ain't real exactly. Primary responsibility, secondary responsibility.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna wrap up in just a second.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this. What's that the book of the diagnosis m.
Speaker 1: D s M five.
Speaker 3: You said pedophilia was pedophilia.
Speaker 1: Check this out. When they first came out with the d s M five about two years ago, a year or two, right, it came out where pedophilia was listed as a sexual orientation. Some white person saw it and sounded the alarm, and then the spokesperson for the American Psychiatric Association came back and said, we made a tipographical error. Do you see that? Did you see that? They tried to get away with it till somebody called it. Then they fixed it. But according to the DSM, pedophilia Okay, if the child is sixteen is not pedophilia. They're already legalizing pedophia. Yeah, and if the child is thirteen or fourteen, a person got to be at least four years older than them. Yeah, yeah, pedophilia, if memory serves me correctly. And I didn't bring my DSM with me, and I should have, I believe right now The DSM defines pedophilia as sexual attraction to pre pubescent children. Did you hear that pre pubescent? So do you know what that means? If your daughter going through puberty and she might be thirteen, she might be fourteen, but if she going through puberty a pedophilly. They already legalizing in my opinion, and they not done. They're going to keep on legalizing it because you got the organization of North American Association for Man and Boy Love. Look it up on the internet. North American Association for Man and Boy Love.
Speaker 3: They want to show they move.
Speaker 1: They said it should be an orientation, it should not be mental illness. I told people it was coming. You gotta remember now, the same way people looking at pedophilia today is how they looked at homosexuality in the nineteen seventy. Homosexuality was a mental disorder in nineteen seventy, and they took it out in seventy four seventy five. People thought that would never happen, and it legal today. I promise you pedophilia will be totally legal in the next ten twenty years.
Speaker 3: That's date. That's date.
Speaker 1: This is a cultural is a cultural genocide, not just physical. They hitting us everywhere. It's a because they coming to you and say, listen, we know this ain't how Africans live. This is how we do it. And don't get me wrong, most white folks I don't believe agree with it either, but it is still nonetheless a product of their cultural heritage. Greco Roman culture, that's where it came from. Every philosopher was a homosexual. Plato, Aristotle Epictedtus, that's what they was in Roman Catholic Church viewed the women as less than clean. That's why they preachers don't get married. So there has always been a disdain for the female energy in European culture, not an African culture. You come to our culture, okay, we believe in equal The man can't survive without the woman. In our culture, the woman is given such a position that when you become the king, you have a queen mother who can unseat you if you don't do your job right. You look at our deities, Look at most of the masculine deities. They are born of a feminine mother who gives them the right to have that power. Which is why an African culture, whatever it is, the queen. You see the queen mother over there, because feminine energy was first. God created feminine energy first and then he introduced the male. So we never had no gay because at a certain point, homosexual that can be considered a total rejection of feminine energy. Lesbianism can be considered a total rejection of masculine energy. At the basic non sexual level, it is a rejection of your opposite. Well, that's a big problem for African people because we believe in a balance of all things. That's our culture. For the for light that's dark, for the sun is the moon, for what it is the land for the yen is the yang for the man, for the woman. And if that is the essential building block of creation, if you disturb that, you disturb the entire universal order. That's why we oppose to homosexuality. But we can still love the homosexual facts facts.
Speaker 2: Fact man, Like I say, this has been This has been a very great interview.
Speaker 3: Man. I really appreciate you coming by anything you want to lead to people.
Speaker 1: Yes, for the people out there, get in contact with doctor Umar Johnson, doctor Umar Johnson dot com. I got a new podcast site. Only one podcast is up right now on ADHD and that's Unapologetically African dot com and of course we spelled Africa with a K. Donate to the school. Please donate to the school. We're trying to raise a million dollars to get the school ready. I would love for next school year. You can donate mail your check of money or the payable two f DMG Academy p O Box ninety six thirty four, Wilmington, Delaware. I repeat fd MG Academy p O Box ninety six thirty four, Wilmington, Delaware, one nine eight o nine. If you ever need to talk to me, you need a consultation about your child education or mental health is what I do. You can reach me at eight four four four doctor Umar. That's eight four four four doctor Umar or doctor Umar Johnson at yahoo dot com.
Speaker 3: And before we go, I want to say congratulations on the school.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I watched it February seventh, seven days before Frederick douglas birth. Wow. Wow. I think he might have shifted that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I saw Before we go, I want to ask you about this.
Speaker 3: The family of him says.
Speaker 1: That was not the family. It was from Roland Martin when he read that letter. That was not from the family. That letter came from one coon in the family. Who doesn't occupy any official position with the family. He's just a jealous negro, period, that's it. Who said that I wasn't related to Frederick Douglas. I'm not even mad at him, you know what, I'm disappointed in every other member of the family. I've been to the family reunions. Y'all know my name is on the tree. You understand. Any one of them could have called him up and say, brother, don't do that. You know it, like we know.
Speaker 3: That's still tearing at you, still pulling at.
Speaker 1: Somebody because a lot of them don't agree with my political views, that they let him go at me, you understand. So that's why I don't go to no more family reunions no more, because I'm like, any one of y'all could have stopped that, and y'all chose not to.
Speaker 3: So I'm done with it, and you'd allowed his voice for they.
Speaker 1: Well, but that's the jealousy. Because here here's my thing. I'm related to Frederick Douglass. Bob blood by Blood, the woman and man that raised him, Betsy and Isaac Belly. Those are my grandparents like his They his first grandparents. They're my seventh grandparents. But we come from the same loins. I rep Garvey. Well, most people think of Marcus Garvey, they think of me. Does that upset that's from Marcus Garvey Jr. His son? No? Does that upset doctor Julius Garvey his other son. No. They love the fact that I'm keeping their father's legacy alive. They ain't never settle he don't speak for my father. But here I am related to Frederick that blood and you got Nigros hating, But the Garvey family don't do that. I ran into Marcus Garvey's cousin in Austin, Texas. He couldn't wait to give me an embrace.
Speaker 3: And some love those two names voice period.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna tell you why they hate. I'm gonna tell you the difference. There's people in our family who want to be considered the official thing. These on Frederick Douglas as a way to make money. This is about It's about money. In other words, they want to get speeches to go talk about. They want to get grants. You see right, and clearly you're not doing that. You're making You're getting enough speed. Nobody ever called me up and said we want to pay you to come talk about Frederick Douglas. I don't know doing it because it's my reputation is purely off of my own work, not my relationship to fred but because I big him up so much and I'm so associated with the name. If they do want somebody to talk, why would they get anybody butt me? And that's why they're angry because they feel like I'm blocking the economic part. It's about cash right right.
Speaker 2: Well, with that being said, man, you I know for a fact in hip hop and rap, which is we control the cool.
Speaker 3: Yes, you are the loudest voice in regards to that. Those two names.
Speaker 2: There's nothing that we can It's not even close that we know. I'm talking about the boys listening to the just you know, they can change some things. We don't know when we hear Marcus Garvey Frederick Douglass, we're gonna say, doctor Umar Johnson is where we hear that from, you know what I mean? And so even today you spilling all this stuff about those guys.
Speaker 3: We don't hear that anyway.
Speaker 2: There's no other scholar that I know of that we're gonna hear be able to even do that on a level like that, because again, the inflection and just the passion all that. That combination is why you're special.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's why you're able to go in and out and float in and out to these cities and countries and people gravitate to that. Man, that's a very very unique combination you got, man. And I want to tell you that personally, I don't meet a lot of guys younger or older that I can say I'm impressed with just the way you're put together. You get what I'm saying, And that's a real thing. I can make some money. I don't know how many how much of the information I can retain, you know, because man, you're doing that, you gotta be very sure. But but again I want to say thank you for coming out.
Speaker 3: Man. Hopefully tomorrow you'll have a great time again.
Speaker 2: Anything y'all need while you here, I don't care what it is, let me know, I'll no matter what it is, I'm slide through. I'm aa slide do mess with y'all for a second. But anything you need I'll send it again. We we uh were signing out like subscribe, come in f O, g f O t V it's up there. Podcast is another great episode. Doctor Mark Johnson s O g f O t V