Speaker 1: Great moments are born in great opportunity. Those words were spoken in nineteen eighty before the US hockey team took the ice against the Soviet Union led by Herb Brooks in the biggest American sports upset of all time. This show, this is where great moments meet great opportunity. And the only way for you, gentlemen and ladies, to find that opportunity is when you place your financial security in the hands of these gentlemen that sit at this desk on a weekend and week out basis on the absolute pursuit to make you money, our clients, our people, through the touchdowns, the interceptions, the big plays and the parlays. We have nothing but your best interest in mind. I am Chet Savage. I am your host. And this is the Slips and Picks five.
Speaker 2: Hundred, Busting with the boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by retired Diamond level network marketer Chet Savage, money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William Gecko or the mule of Jacobs with diversity and failing college dropouts who get.
Speaker 1: No hoes with the internments.
Speaker 2: You're watching the S and D five hundred, not the stock market one good.
Speaker 1: Afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome back to Slips and Picks five hundred. We're happy to have you. As always. We're gonna get into our recap in just a second. Before that, as you pinned to the wide view, you're gonna see that not only is the Mule sitting in the second chair now, but Willie Gecko has left the building. He has run away. He's probably gone somewhere into Mexico after the week he's had last week. But let's get to know our two gentlemen. To the left of the meal. In turn one, please give us your name. Tell us a little bit bit about yourself. My name is JP Hovey.
Speaker 3: Prior to having this job, this was me on the streets before chet Gecko the Mule came into my life. Things were not looking good the past four weeks. In my life, I've never been richer thanks to these men.
Speaker 4: And to my left, my name is Jack McPherson. And before this job, I was sitting on my couch quite frankly, didn't want to do this. My dad maybe get a summer internship. Now I'm here, guess I'm supposed to be doing stuff. Who knows that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Though, you can tell by their sparkling personalities that they're going to do very well on this show today. Mule, hell of a week, my boy. Once again, I've been absolutely crushing the entire situation. Let's get into the recap. Intern number two, I believe your name was Jeff. Let's hear the recap. Jeff got jack Jack, Yeah, let's hear the recap. Here we go.
Speaker 4: So Chet went seven and seven basically doing nothing out here. It's even five hundred, basically wasting time with money, Gecko, as you can see not here, four and ten embarrassing, honestly, just stupid.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And our king reigning champ week two in a row, the Mule eight and five, he's been crushing it. Follow the picks if you want to follow the money on the season though, Chet thirty eight, thirty four and one with a fifty two percent average. Not terrible, but you know he's on the phone. This could be better. Get Go thirty five, thirty four and one again pathetic, outrageous. People will just call it utterly gross. And the Mule forty and twenty five with a sixty one point five percent lock rate. Follow the Man, Follow the money. Sure, you know, at least he doesn't stay on the phone.
Speaker 1: He's he's got to go.
Speaker 4: That's our recap.
Speaker 1: He's got a bad attitude. He's gotta go.
Speaker 5: Chet tell us seven to seven.
Speaker 3: It's a sign, it's a sign.
Speaker 1: Fall the signs. Yeah, a lot of people want to say, hey, fifty percent, fifty percent doesn't get you what you want in this game. But when you follow the signs, you look at the sevens, the double sevens. You know, somewhere out there there's a talented offensive line and looking down on me from the grave, saying, you're gonna be all right this week. Make sure you get everybody possibly can be like that man in the biblical times, have people follow you because you're gonn take them to the promised land. Baby, that's what we're gonna do when we go seven and seven. Obviously the man that truly no one expected to do this well this early the mule brother, how are we feeling.
Speaker 5: I'm feeling great.
Speaker 6: You understand, at the end of the day, this is what I do. Unit unit units.
Speaker 1: Units, units, units, fine words from a five fine man. Let's get into our first section of the day, which is gonna be buy or sell for the Interns. I'll explain this to you, everybody who watches us on a weekend and a week out basis, you know the deal. I'm gonna give you, guys a game. You're gonna to buy it, sell it, tell me what you're changing that you can do, really whatever you want with these games. The first game we're to get into is gonna be the forty nine Ers at the Cleveland Browns. Forty nine Ers are favored by five points. Something to keep in mind about this game. The line early was minus three for the forty nine There's a lot of people around the world are betting on the forty nine ers, making that line jump up a little bit. Let's start with let me.
Speaker 5: Just cut you off.
Speaker 4: I'll go ahead and start it out because the forty nine ers are not losing this week.
Speaker 1: Put it up, adjust to spread, do it. I'm getting pumped.
Speaker 4: Go minus ten and a half. But we are taking the Interns forty nine ers minus five. This might be the biggest lock of the week. There's no chance that Cleveland Browns have even a shot in hell against the forty nine Ers. Is the best team on paper in the best team in football right now, Go ahead, and lock it in. What do you need, Jet, you.
Speaker 1: Just give me a cent?
Speaker 4: This is this is my show and you're an internal, okay, barely paid.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need you to fucking lock it up and watch it just a little bit. Let's let's have a fucking day. Boys, let's lock it back in Intern number one since intern number two decided to do that, are you going with the forty nine ers as well?
Speaker 3: I will also be riding with the four nine ers for several reasons. The brown suck and those are my several reasons. Okay, we're rocking forty nine ers. Jack and ice Pick will be the same the whole way through. I know you tried to explain the buyer self to us. Remember we did print this so we don't need.
Speaker 1: It's something going on. It's something going on.
Speaker 7: I'm great for the job.
Speaker 3: I'm great for the job by this. Want to let you know, just so you know, I'm trying to make you better.
Speaker 1: All it takes is a second call, and yes, we go on the two stroke and guess what, it's unplugged. And it is unplugged. Neil, please talk some senses. People take it from A to B. Let us know why we're going forty nine ers this week.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm going forty nine ers because they are the first team in NFC West playing against the third team in the AFC North.
Speaker 5: The Browns.
Speaker 6: Obviously, Deshaun Watson has been playing okay, but not good enough. The defense Miles Garrett, Yes he is a force, but he can't do it by hisself.
Speaker 5: The forty nine ers have Brock Brody.
Speaker 6: Everyone knows this guy can grow. We know he came back after last year. One was like, is he gonna be that quarterback? Can he grow from last year? Yes, he is growing. He is unstoppable. And they got Christian McCaffrey. I think the guy has scored a touchdown in every game.
Speaker 5: Very unstoppable.
Speaker 6: Then you had George Kittle go nuts three touchdowns last week against Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: We need that again, We need that again.
Speaker 6: Then the defense on the San Francisco forty nine ers. If you watch the game against the Cowboys, you've seen how explosive they was, how many.
Speaker 5: Takeovers they had. I feel like the Browns just don't have a shot.
Speaker 6: So I'm taking forty nine ers minus five.
Speaker 5: Baby.
Speaker 6: You know where I'm getting them units from.
Speaker 1: I think we're all on the same page. In the situation. You said one thing I disagree with, though, and that's Watson's What was it a force?
Speaker 5: I say, no, he's been playing pretty well well.
Speaker 1: You said he's been a force. The only thing he's been forcing those ladies massage. Watson is recovering from a shoulder injury. That's a bad look for the Cleveland Browns. Now, the forty nine ers are four and one against the spread, and they put an NFL best of ninety nine points ninety nine point differential. The Browns are allowing or only having thirteen point six points per game. That is, it's clear as day and you better get on this the minute this show comes out. I'm gonna need you guys to bet that because I guarantee that line's gonna go up and up even more as the week goes on. However, it's not gonna matter these boys as intern number two is. As much as he's been disrespectful, you could even go minus ten on this game, and it's going to be a dub. Let's move on to game number two. That is going to be the Detroit Lions. They are a favorite of minus three against and at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers intern number two. You've got your little mouthe wy, don't you give us little something on that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will go ahead and go because you know what, it was Dan Campbell once and it will be Dan Campbell forever. It is the Lions minus three, the Bucks. Baker Mayfield, you know, he's not bad, but he's got something about him. But he's gonna have a flute game. He's gonna be there, he's gonna be here. But you know what Dan Campbell does. He's a glue guys the locker room. He's the man people want to be surrounded by. And that is why it will forever be Lions minus three.
Speaker 3: This week stat of the year back to last year, middle of the season, the Lions are thirteen and two against the spread.
Speaker 1: You gotta love that brand new Lions and.
Speaker 3: Who ripped them out Detroit and they feel it brand new?
Speaker 1: Isn't it crazy? We're looking at the Detroit Lions right now and going like, this is a team, right, this is a team for thirty two years. For my entire life, you looked at Lions and abysmal. Twenty fourteen, Tara Lawan was sitting in the green room and He's out to himself as the tenth pick came up. Please Godlons, do not take me. He told me that it for coffee one day. Bucks are wearing those creamp school jerseys. Ooh tough they look. I think they look cool. I think they look cool. But I'm Mitchie Billboard in the back that he's word of a couple of notes form me. He's let me know in a couple of things. Apparently they've blocked what, oh in twenty three in those things, yes, in twenty three garbage. They started out, oh in twenty six with some I like the colors. I like how they're a little bit different. I like the retro look. However, in this situation, it's just gonna be the end of them. They're averaging three points per game. However, they're going to get going against the best, one of the best offensive lines in the entire NFL. Baker Mayfield's gonna have to win this game with his arm. He's played well this year. He's done a good job. I don't want to hate on Baker because I love his his steeds, I love his confidence, the way he gets after it, the way he said that at cold game Day and said horns down called to Shaw and Oklahoma Sooners won that game. I love everything about Baker, However, me personally, the confidence of sayting all right, man, sit back there, dice him up and win that game with your arm, I'm just not having it, especially against the stingy Lions defense like this mule, Where are you going? Brother?
Speaker 6: I'm definitely going with the Lions as well, minus three, even though both teams are first in a division. I think the Lions still have the upper advantage that they playing fast, they're playing physical, they got the momentum behind them, and then just having Hutchinson on defense going against them Buccaneers, I think it's gonna be a tough day for the Buccaneers offense trying to stop that guy. He is unstoppable and he is doing what he got to do in Detroit. So I am going Lions minus three.
Speaker 5: Baby.
Speaker 1: Let's we're all on the same page here, teams, right now, right now, other than the hostility coming from the side of the table, everything's going very good. Is there something as we're going before we went to this next game? Colts and Jagson, do we have to talk about anything?
Speaker 2: Do we know?
Speaker 4: Is monros? Sam Brown is he playing.
Speaker 5: We don't know yet.
Speaker 4: You don't know if he does, you guys to shift that line to minus six and a half.
Speaker 5: I know he hurt me. He void, he got avoided, he did.
Speaker 1: Avoided, Yeah, avoided.
Speaker 5: Snap boy, he didn't play.
Speaker 1: He picked him on the bet the boys index prime.
Speaker 5: Got avoid don't count.
Speaker 4: He has to play one snap for it to be so.
Speaker 1: We still got the dumb. So both parlays hit this week. That fires me up, coltsaid, Jaggs, My Jags are favorite of minus four and half. The winner of this game is going to take the lead in the a FC South. A lot of implications on the line. Jaguars coming back from London. They went to and over there a long flight back. This is new to me because I'm pretty sure and years past if you go to London the next week as you're bye. But apparently han't seen the way for the Jags. They're firing all cylinders right now. Colts God Jonathan Taylor back, they're looking a whole lot better. And Gardner Minshew is back. Playing against his team. Might be a revengeful game. It might be a revengul game. Neil, We're gonna start with you Colts at Jags minus four.
Speaker 5: This one tough.
Speaker 6: I know everyone talks about they beat but the Bills in London, but the Jags got it done. A win is a win, and I don't care how they got it done. They got it done. They moved up to the first place in the AFC South, pushing the Colts to second place in the AFC South. So I'm gonna have to go with the Jaguars. I just feel like they're on the momentum again. Like you said, they should have had a bye week, but I think that owner wants to move to London, so he's pushing his team through it to show the NFL that.
Speaker 5: He can be done. But I'm going with the Jaguars minus four and a half. I think they gonna beat the Colts.
Speaker 6: The coach is missing, they start running star quarterback Richardson, convince you do it.
Speaker 5: We don't know. We gonna see.
Speaker 6: They do, got Jonathan Taylor coming back, but I still don't think they gonna be able to handle the Jaguars.
Speaker 5: So I'm going Jaguars minus four and a half. Baby, I like that a.
Speaker 1: Team going to London staying in London. What an advantage that would be I know, just to stay there. Hey, Cardinals, come fly all the way over here in playoffs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get.
Speaker 1: Work with a time change, and then I get the fuck out of here. Yeah exactly that, Hey, going get out of here in turns. I guess you guys are taking the same picks. Let's hear what you guys have here.
Speaker 3: This is probably the toughest game in the buyer cell because Minshew mania did start in Jacksonville. He did his first start, he set a franchise record inception inception, So it's like man the backup running back for the Colts, Moss Moss, he went off last week, went which probably making her say rethink, like, dang, should I have paid Jonathan Taylor?
Speaker 1: I know, I think you did just get paid.
Speaker 5: I should I.
Speaker 4: Have contemplating should I have just done this? Since Zach Moss just put seventy on the Titans head in one drive?
Speaker 5: Yeah, went crazy?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: So a lot of things do point towards Minshew coming in and taking it over.
Speaker 5: But I gotta lean on my guy jack.
Speaker 3: Here to figure this one out.
Speaker 4: You know, like you said, Minshumania, it's real. You see the hair I'm modeling after him, the mustachees, after him, And because of all these factors, we're going Jags minus four and a half. They're not losing the Colts a divisional game, and they're gonna take number one in the slot. I wish it was the Titans, but it isn't. But it's Jags minus four and a half.
Speaker 1: That's why there's a long, long season. Yeah, Titans are gonna find their They're gonna find their stride later on down the road. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: You remember in twenty nineteen two and four season, then we go to the AFC Championship. We don't have to get into it.
Speaker 1: We don't have to get into its history. No, Yeah, two and four losing to the Broncos that way, Broms are dead, by the way. I like what you guys are doing. I really believe that the Jaguars the better team in the situation. But let me be a stat real quick. The Jags are two and eight straight up and one and nine against the spread in their last ten games as a home team. That is a stat right there. I believe the Colts are not as good as the Jaguars. I think the Jaguars coming back. They've won two games in London. You saw when they're coming off the field. We do this, yell and do all. They got the teeth coming out the whole thing. A lot of confidence there. The Colts are a team that everybody is sleeping on. Jonathan Taylor is that guy. To me, he is coming back in a massive way. He is really putting the running back market. Him along with Christian McCaffrey, are putting the running back market on their shoulders and they're going to run it into the sunset and make that thing a whole lot better. So unfortunately, I'm gonna have to go against the three of you.
Speaker 4: That was the one pick we've all gone against each other.
Speaker 1: Oh you felt that you thought I was gonna go with the Jackson, Yeah, because I'd be nine straight.
Speaker 5: And you know how it is when you see it on TV, the same logo, Yeah in front of you already you.
Speaker 4: Know takes yep.
Speaker 1: And you know when teams w in the locker rooms, they those are up TVs are in the list. They see it. Hey, they're picking against us. Yeah, what are we gonna do about it?
Speaker 3: Boys?
Speaker 1: A little bit of and right there, I feel like this is gonna be a good slate. Yeah, this is gonna be a fantastic explain last game of the Buy our Cell Ravens min four and a half favorites against the Tennessee Titans are a local team here. They're playing in London. Neil, I'm gonna start with you again, brother, Let's see what you got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a This is a tough one. But I do have a strategy with this.
Speaker 6: I feel like whichever team goes to London first usually wins because they have the better They have a better time of getting adjusted to the.
Speaker 5: Weather, to the grass or whatever the situation is.
Speaker 8: The fun, you got it.
Speaker 5: The time change.
Speaker 6: So I heard Birdie told me that the Ravens left yesterday and that the Titans is leaving tomorrow. Man, that's tough, because you know, I hate going against the Titans.
Speaker 5: But again, this game is kind of evenly matched up.
Speaker 6: Even though the Titans is fourth in a division and the Ravens are second in a division.
Speaker 5: It's kind of almost even.
Speaker 6: You got Lamar Jackson, Ryan Tannehill, you got Mark Andrew, Derek Henry, you got z Flowers, you got d Hop So I feel like the game is even.
Speaker 5: But you know where I'm leaning. I am going with with the Ravens.
Speaker 9: I know, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 6: Don't curse me, don't get mad at me, don't hate me. But I am going with the Ravens for this. This is a This is the make money to make units. You understand what I'm saying. So Ravens minds four and a half, that's what I'm doing in turns.
Speaker 4: I mean, historically, this is the game the Titans lose on paper.
Speaker 5: But that's why the game's not played on paper.
Speaker 4: On paper, brother, it's played on the fucking grid, on the grid iron. So with that being said, this is exactly the kind of game Mike Rabel loves, the game that people want to doubt them to say, you won't go to London, travel, short schedule, get the job done. This is why we're taking Titans plus four and a half, a little bit of room in case it comes down to the wire one point three points, four and a half points. As long as it's under that, we're ride with Titans plus four and a half. I think Mike Rabel takes those boys down there, get them ready, get some going.
Speaker 1: They have a day. It's Ootober.
Speaker 4: It's a scary, scary time out there.
Speaker 1: But it's not scary for anybody against the spread. The Titans are nine and one of their last ten games played in Spootober. That wow is something we need to look.
Speaker 5: At it right there.
Speaker 1: Hey, First off, shout out Miche Billboard. Dude, you Michi billboard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: These stats. I don't know where he finds them. I don't know where he finds My man spends his time in the library. He's in books, he's going into history, he's going to the area and hogwarts where you're not allowed to go. He goes back down there, down the spiral staircase, and he finds these stats. For me, it's absolutely incredible. They're nine and one against the spread in Spootober the last ten games. Now, these teams in the last ten games have split fifty to fifty. Titans won the previous year before the playoff game in twenty twenty. I believe it was so twenty twenty one. I can't remember that exact time. This game is one of those games where if I'm sitting here making new units, maybe I would go with you, Delaney and I. And after reading those stats, it feels comfortable saying Titans plus four and a half but to be safe, to put a w in the wind. Call I'm gonna tease this game a little bit. I'm gonna move that to Titans plus seven and a half, and we are going to feel extremely safe. And then I, from a clean, conscious standpoint, can sit there and say I'm still betting zero. Call me, Hey, I'm at come back. I'm a s coumeback.
Speaker 3: Everybody don't make money, it's money October. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Four No, I'm looking at my I'm looking at my sheet and.
Speaker 3: It says to me, four no, I you you're playing how the Ravens played at the end of the game last last week.
Speaker 1: You're playing scared. Loss made me lose. So if I lose that bet, that means you're gonna lose that bet too. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, no, well wait while we lose.
Speaker 1: Because if I if I lose my bet of Titans plus seven and a half, they're gonna lose by eight and you guys are gonna lose plus four.
Speaker 3: And a half.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm right with Mule.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I guess at the end of the day you will both lose, but at least I'll be able to sleep knowing that I was a man about it. So let's uh, should we move on to our next segment?
Speaker 1: I Uh, for the life of me, we're gonna have a long talk. I'm gonna cut the call your parents when this is all over. You're acting like I told you, don't do that. Don't want your father asked me to give you this job. He begged me. He said, Hey, my son's a fucking loser. He said, he's gonna be on the streets soon. Imight have to take him out of my house. Please, God, just give him an opportunity. And you're gonna do this. You're gonna handle stuff like this. Beg my dad not to give me haircut.
Speaker 4: It don't matter.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: When you see seven and seven on the board, you don't really listen.
Speaker 1: You see seven on seven on the board, you know great things are coming. When you see sevens on the board, you know. Hey, we're running left. Let's move on. I We're gonna take a qui commercial break. Let me come back from that. We're gonna hit our our parlay section of the whole show, and that's bet the Boys Index parlay followed by our easy team's favorite fun. We will be back right after these spooky messages.
Speaker 9: Hey yeah, you come here. You ever opened the door on the beautiful fall day to that chris breeze kissing your cheeks and can't help but smile. Maybe you look up and see orange and brown leaves floating gently down to the ground and can't help but feel that premieres go from six to midnight. If you've thought to yourself, yes, that's me, and both of those situations you have the case of spook caucus.
Speaker 1: No, no, not to worry. Spook Caucus is a good thing.
Speaker 9: We just got to get you to fully embrace Scoptober, the best month of the year.
Speaker 1: Look at this guy. Look at the size of his broomstick.
Speaker 9: Intimidating, right, don't worry about that, be proud of your own broomstick. But what you need to do is follow him to store dot barstoolsports dot com slash Busting with the Boys for all of your Spootober merch, no matter the size of your broomstick. So go now store dot barstoolsports dot com Forward slash Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 1: Embrace the spook. Welcome back to slip some picks five hundred. I hope you weren't too scared over those spooky messages. We are now going to get into the bet. The boys index parlay, myself, the Mule and the interns are all going to put together a nice little parlay for you guys on player prop bets. We are gonna start with the interns on this one. What do you got for us?
Speaker 5: Boys?
Speaker 4: This is our thing, by the way, Yeah, that's the end of the show.
Speaker 1: We kind of run this world. So I've watched the show. I've watched the show.
Speaker 4: Our first locke will be Lamar Jackson over forty two and a half yards. I know, we just talked about it. It's the London game. There's gonna be inflammation. As you always mentioned from the plane rides, the receivers might be moving a little different speed. So Lamar Jackson, though he remains the same, he'll be out there cruising and bruising over forty two and a half rushing yards.
Speaker 1: What's the averaging right now?
Speaker 4: I do I don't know his exact average, but I do know in the last five games he has covered the over on his rushing yards four out of.
Speaker 5: The last five.
Speaker 1: That's all I need to hear. On that meal, What do you got not so fast?
Speaker 5: We have another one?
Speaker 1: Oh, before you do this, you guys want to ask ketch them, guys wanna ask catch them?
Speaker 3: Right now, we would like to present to you the first ever mortal lock of the S and P five hundred.
Speaker 1: You heard me, mortal lock, and that mortal lock.
Speaker 3: Is Derrick Henry over sixty four and a half rushing yards in that same exact game which the units, as Mule likes to say, will be up and I will have something on this wrist.
Speaker 4: Cruising on Monday in bruising in London.
Speaker 3: Cheerio, mortal mortal.
Speaker 1: You feel comfortable? Do you feel comfortable with that?
Speaker 5: With Derek Harry having over sixty two?
Speaker 1: Well, here's what I say about the King. The King's not top ten and rushing right now, we don't know what Titans we're gonna get when they're rushed for rush Derek more than twenty two times or more than twenty times a game, they've won both those games. The times they've gone in the teens, they've lost those games. What times are we going to get in this type of situation? Bounce back Titans, Titans, there's running so much more play action and RPOs. I get nervous because you know you got to get them in this fourth or fifth step. You need that offensive line to be jelling from a run game standpoint, and there is no disrespect. We just haven't seen it this year.
Speaker 5: You haven't seen a bet like this this year.
Speaker 1: Are you willing to put your reputation on this? Are you willing? Are you willing to sacrifice possibly your entire job? You might be already gone. I'm talking to you. I'm talking to you right now. Are you willing to put your job on the line? That's sixteen dollars a year you're making. He's been there once, He'll be there again.
Speaker 3: That's all I gotta say. Man, I've already been to the bottom. I'm not afraid of the bottom. Rod bottom is a great foundation to build upon.
Speaker 5: What's your stats? So what's youall statistics?
Speaker 6: I mean, what's your percentage on Parlay's interne uh?
Speaker 1: I'm you guys have an internal. The budget has been nice this year. The budget has been nice thanks to the meal.
Speaker 3: We've hit three parlays. The first one was plus eight plus eight fifteen, which plus a fifty plus eight fifty, which carries you probably into week seven. Then we hit another one that was around plus three.
Speaker 4: Or four No, we hit two plus eight hundreds first week and then we hit a plus three forty seven. So basically we're already playing. In week twelve, we play.
Speaker 5: Home run ball.
Speaker 4: So g Henry over how many yards sixty sixty four and a half four and Lamar Jackson over forty two and a half.
Speaker 5: I'll ride with them if they they hidden it, I mean they've been hidden.
Speaker 1: We've been hitting too. Are bet the boys? The next parlay hit last week? Our ETFF hit last week, and it's been it's been good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've been on a steady we've been.
Speaker 1: On a steady pace. You've been on the best pace.
Speaker 9: Brother.
Speaker 1: I can't say it enough, but we'll go.
Speaker 5: We'll do it.
Speaker 1: That's cool, We'll do it. We'll lock it in, regardless of attitudes, regardless of the way you guys are trying to take over the show. We'll let it ride. We're gonna let it right, mule. Give me your bet the boys index parlay.
Speaker 5: So this week I am going with the Titans.
Speaker 6: Taja Spears over twenty seven and a half rushing, and this is why the last four games he had thirty four yards forty yards six against the Browns.
Speaker 5: We're not gonna count that game.
Speaker 6: That was just a bad game with him and forty nine yards after that, the man is going to get the ball. The man is gonna have the opportunity to touch the ball.
Speaker 5: Don't get me wrong. We do have the King, the King, you know, when he's not running so well.
Speaker 6: We put spears in there to get us a quick little snapy get.
Speaker 5: The offense going.
Speaker 6: So I think with that being said, he will get that twenty seven and a half yards, So I will be going with Taj Spears on that point.
Speaker 1: Well, they put things in a perspective for your guys for a second, please do the Titians are not rushing the ball well this year and now in this just in this parlay, and we haven't even got to mine yet. We have Taj Spears going over twenty seven yards, so say twenty eight yards, and we got the King going over sixty five yards sixty two.
Speaker 5: And a half sixty it was sixty four and a half. Yeah, you guys, Oh, it's perfect though, it's perfect.
Speaker 3: We're going to rush for They average more than that pea per game, simple man, just those two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like that's doable.
Speaker 4: This is London, baby.
Speaker 1: Fish and Chicken is the home team to Boston Tea Party exactly.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean it's a lot of rushing. Yeah, it's a lot of rushing. I will give you that. All right.
Speaker 1: We'll just let it. We'll just let it fucking run. We're just gonna do that. He doesn't make a whole lot of we got going on up here. And first off, I want to start by saying, I love that you guys are praying on people having success in this league, and I love that we want to see everyone do well in this league. Not me this week, Not me. Danger Witch pissed me the funk off when I saw the subway commercial. The way he stared with those creepy, rapey eyes and the screen and talks about how dangerous he was pissed me off. I got happy when he was bad last year, and I'm happy right now with the Broncos dying. I think Sean Payton has bit off a little bit with chees, exposed himself a little bit. Is he really a good head coach? I really don't know. Here's what I can say. Other than two games, he hasn't thrown for over two hundred and fifteen yards. Russell Wilson so my bet the Boys index parlay is going to go Russell Wilson under two hundred and twenty four and a half passing yards for this game. The only two I believe it was the Bears when they had that insanity comeback and they had to do halfway through the third quarter, and there was one more. It might have been the Commanders, I don't remember.
Speaker 5: Dolphins.
Speaker 1: It was the Dolphins and it was seventy twenty in that game, and Sean Payton kept Russell Wilson in the game and made him throw garbage time throws. This is we're talking about mortal walks that we already got one out here. I'm not gonna go and start taking things, but that you can pretty much take that one to the bank. That's a good bet, right.
Speaker 4: Kansas City. They're also uh dependent on a point differential to lead the a f C, So Kansas City is not gonna be letting up for anything. So I you know, I think the need becoming charging.
Speaker 5: What you got? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Unit?
Speaker 10: That is a unit?
Speaker 1: We will take that.
Speaker 7: Will you gotta go to commercial, Go to commercial, Go to commercial.
Speaker 1: We got my ass there. I got something for him.
Speaker 5: There is no.
Speaker 1: On Broadway. After this gime, our next section is going to be E T.
Speaker 3: F Ass.
Speaker 1: That's our easy team favorite fun. It's gonna be very easy. We're gonna pick teams that are massive favorites, put them into a parlay for you. Turn those negatives into positives, as the Mules like to say, unit unit, Unit Mule phartosoph. If you butt in an absolute role in this one, oh yeah, no way you're gonna do what I think you're gonna do.
Speaker 5: You know I'm about to do this.
Speaker 1: There's no way you're gonna do it.
Speaker 5: I think you know what I'm about to do.
Speaker 6: I'm taking the first place, speedy Gonzalez Dolphins against the fourth place Panthers. Okay, and that's it's gonna be minus thirteen and a half. I know they may want to move that line down. We don't know yet. We're gonna see. We're gonna let everybody talk and then we'll talk about it. But I'm taking the Dolphins. I just think the Dolphins is gonna come out there too. Has been playing great. Some people say MVP. I don't think so, but some people do. Jamie Waddell coming back, you know, he's getting his legs under him. I feel like he's gonna have a great game against the Panthers.
Speaker 5: And then you got bright young over there. Can he do it? Can he do it? Alabama kid?
Speaker 6: You know a lot of people like him, a lot of people think he gonna be good, but right now he's just not showing that. So I gotta go with the Dolphins thirteen and a half.
Speaker 5: Wow, Yeah, he did it.
Speaker 1: You did what I said. But I thought you were gonna do I did it, man, Yeah, he said, Dolphins min is thirteen and a half. The last three weeks we have literally sat here with massive lines and said move the line down to six and a half or three and a half or whatever, because I know what you're gonna say, but man's units, please units, And you do that, the numbers go down. That's what happens. The numbers go down. I know the laying, but when we put the parlay together, it becomes plus.
Speaker 5: I'm a movie.
Speaker 1: I'm wait way to be fair to.
Speaker 3: Last week his pick was the Lions, and it was what was it originally when talking down to minus thy Yeah, and then the week before I think it was the same thing.
Speaker 1: So you want to listen, this is the week of Risten Marcia.
Speaker 5: This is the week of risk. We're gonna look, we're gonna hit the parlor. We're doing this toge.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna move it. I'm gonna move it down. But you know, y'all know what time it is. You follow the boy, you know what to make them bet?
Speaker 5: But yeah, we'll move it down. What's what's a good move down?
Speaker 3: And twelve and a half.
Speaker 1: If you guys really want to do this, if you guys really want to take this easy team favorite fun parlay. Have our clients look at us and bet thirteen and a half on the Dolphins in this we can do that?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it automatically way more dangerous? Yes, But if you guys want to do do you gus want to do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I had one.
Speaker 5: Yes, letn't move it down. Let's just move it down. So we move it down.
Speaker 1: And that's why you're going places. That's why you were going to go places.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you, But I'll be honest, the get go hit. Did he hit this last bet? He actually moved the line up too.
Speaker 1: Oh you do that on your own?
Speaker 5: Yeah he did, and he hit Look where he is today?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know.
Speaker 5: That was the only bat he probably hit today.
Speaker 1: All Right, you guys want to sixteen thirteen and a half, we six and a half. Let's do SI six and a half on that one.
Speaker 4: In turns, what do you guys got We will be taking the Eagles minus six and a half again to the Jets. And let me hit you with a little fun fact.
Speaker 1: I want to hear it.
Speaker 4: In the last six meetings, the Eagles have covered the spread, and that has since two thousand and three. That would be before the inception of Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and when Facebook called my face.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The the in line here is that you can move this lineup to minus twenty one and the Eagles are still going to cover. It is in MetLife and the Jets need a win needed, but the Eagles aren't gonna let that happen.
Speaker 1: One more even funner fact, that was pretty fun. I don't know that, Chad.
Speaker 3: How many times there's England and the and the Jets have a lot of things in common. How many times has England defeated the US in War Zero? How many times have the Jets defeated the Eagles in the history in the NFL? Zero?
Speaker 5: That's all you got here.
Speaker 1: They've never differed into this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, at the top, and.
Speaker 1: That's why this thing is gonna hit no matter what. God, bless you, blessed America. All Right, we're going eagle of six and a half. Let's go to myself. We're gonna go Bills. They're also played to playing the Giants and the New York team their garbage. I had to move outline was at fourteen. I moved down to six and a half because we're keeping easy, team favor fun. That's about as lucky as it gets. Boys, and I loved the fact that you brought America into this. God, I absolutely love that. Do we have a number on that. Let's get to triple six parlay and a half's plus seventeen, mule, it's plus thirteen.
Speaker 4: I like the triple six parlay.
Speaker 1: Triple six parlay.
Speaker 5: I mean we can do. I don't know if you want that six and a half.
Speaker 1: That's fly you guys want to be the six six six parlay.
Speaker 9: I would love that.
Speaker 1: You have some demons demons literally, dude, all right, listen is I feel like it started off a little rocky with these interns, but it's gotten smoother and smoother as a show has gone on. We're gonna take you a quick commercial break, and when we come back, we are going to jump into our public dump segments. Looks like a little look at busting with the boys march shall we boys? Guys have had ideas? What do we doing for merch this week?
Speaker 9: I don't know, dude, I actually have no idea, and I wish it was just like a way we could get inside of the consumer's head.
Speaker 1: Whisky cigars on a polo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, interest, a way to like clamp the seed inside their heads.
Speaker 3: Imagine if we could like hypnotized the customer Byron.
Speaker 2: Merch, Biro Merch, Biro Merch.
Speaker 1: Bye bye, bye, bye bye bye. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the Slips and Picks five hundred. We are gonna get our next segment, which is the pump or dump. I'm gonna give these three other individuals a game with the points. They're gonna choose to pump it taking the over or they're gonna dump it taking the under. The first game we're gonna look at is the Seattle Seahawks at the Cincinnati Bengals. That number is forty five and a half in turns.
Speaker 3: What we got?
Speaker 5: Wait, what'd you say?
Speaker 1: The overnner was Ard Street that you printed.
Speaker 3: I ard you the first time.
Speaker 7: This week, we are going to pump this game.
Speaker 3: We are pumping the Seahawks. That the Seahawks have the twenty fourth to rank defense in the NFL. The Bengals as of last week look like they might be officially be a ck back and Gino smith Man, you know, he likes to get in the end zone a few times a game. So we're gonna be pumping this game.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, think about it. You got Joe Burrow, you got Jamar Chase, you got Joe Mixon, you got Tyler Boyd, weapons on weapons on weapons.
Speaker 1: And the only time that the Bengals have showed up was this past week. Yeah, one week, you heard it all ts is one weeks all right, Neil, let's hear from you. We pumping our dubbing Seahawks at Cincinnati forty five and a half.
Speaker 6: They made a great point. You know, the Bengals did show up last week, but that was last week. This is a whole new week. Sorry, guys, I will be taking a fat dump on this game.
Speaker 1: Take a fat dump, okay. Enjoy Caandre Diggs, friend of the Show of Busting with the boys. He comes in the show what happens to the next week, he gets an interception. The Seahawks are playing good ball right now. The Cincinnati Bengals. That's a good football team on paper. As one of the interns just said, they have a lot of weapons, they can do a lot of things. I'll give you a stat of my own. Two weeks ago, I went three and one in the pumping dumb segments, and I bet the under and everything. This week I got a little froggyallaole excited about hitting the overs. One to bet for seeing all the toushdowns the world, seeing the excitement across the football landscape on a Sunday afternoon, and what happened one in three. I can't in good conscious go to my clients, tell them pump this game. Get excited inevitably just to lose money. You're gonna dump this one, and you're gonna be happy you did it to mean the best breakup you've ever gone through. Next game we're gonna hit is a game that our interns talked about in their easy Team's Favorite Fund, and that is the Eagles at Jets. The number on that game is forty one and a half points. Let's go interns again.
Speaker 4: Well, if you remember the last meeting of the Eagles and the Jets, the Eagles snuck out with a win twenty one to twenty, which on paper right here, forty one and a half. That's not cutting it. That's exactly why we're pumping this game. Pump pump, pump it up. Jalen Hurts Zach Wilson in met life. They're gonna be throwing and slinging. Trust it, don't don't care, Neil, what do you got here?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm three and oh I feel like I've been three and for four weeks now in the pumping dump section. So with that being said, Eagles at the Jets. I don't see the Jets putting a lot of points on the board, but the Eagles may have maybe no. Jets defense actually is pretty good. Let me let me bite my ton, So I think this game is going to.
Speaker 5: Be a dump dumb.
Speaker 1: I like that as well. I think the the Jets team as a whole is not good, but their defense is electric. If they had Aaron Rodgers were having singing a whole different tune right now on the pumper dump segment, I'm gonna dump this one as well, So we got two dumps and two pumps.
Speaker 4: You also have to remember the Jets are two games behind the Dolphins in the division, just two. They're fighting, they're fighting.
Speaker 1: It's week six of the NFL season. Two back, if you did, if you three x that, they're literally six games behind Dolphins. Now, what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: When they show the graphic and it says Clinch in the hunt, Jets are in the hunt?
Speaker 1: I don't. Well, that's why I think the game is gonna be an under because the defense is gonna play really well. Yeah, you played it in my hand there Cardinals at Rams. The number on that one is forty eight and a half points. I'll start, I'm gonna keep you the feme alive. We're dumping. We're dumping this one at Cardinals. They're so wishy wash. I think Josh Dobbs is a great quarterback. I think Matthew Stafford is a good quarterback. But it's very difficult for me to see the Cardinals putting up a lot of points as in the Rams as well. So for me, I'm gonna have to go on a dump at forty eight and a half points. Mule who do you got?
Speaker 5: Baby?
Speaker 6: Damn that that was good, you know. I kind of like the dump on that one as well. But Josh Dobbs has been playing pretty well. He's been he's getting the Cardinals going.
Speaker 1: The best Tennessee balls NFL quarterback of all time.
Speaker 5: I don't really know about that. I've been hearing that as well.
Speaker 1: Some of Peter's burbery is going on that he might be the greatest Tennessee Volunteers quarterback there playing the NFL's before were.
Speaker 6: Saying that's a that's a that's a big statement there, right, And then Rams, I'm in Matt Stafford. Obviously he got the great White Hope back. So I feel like they gonna end then with Pooka. Pooka been going nuts. Man, I'm gonna have to pump this game.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna have to pump this game. Man.
Speaker 9: I don't let me.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna let me talk myself out of it. Pump, Pump, pump Entrance. We'll be dumping.
Speaker 4: Well before we dump, though, I think it's only right that people must know that the Cardinals right now are four and one with the over this year, four and one, James Conner this week, no James Connor though they're due for a lull.
Speaker 1: That's how what you did there till you brought me up like, oh shit, maybe we should hit the over and then you brought me back down with the James corner.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Our next segment is going to be the Dogs, Dogs Dogs Underdogs segment. We are going to have the mules written down. I have mine written down, but I don't see the interns anywhere. So interns, we're gonna start with you. We're gonna pick a team that is an underdog and have them performed and win this game. What is it going to be?
Speaker 4: This has kind of been y'all's kryptonite segment this year. You can't seem to fit what a real underdog is, so for our under the.
Speaker 1: Why are you talking like that? Talking like the pronunciation that, like your pronunciations, the way you're speaking, talking like a winner, talking like dogs. You guys have been your cryptonite this year.
Speaker 4: Just because you literally choose teams that are minus one ten. This is not a traditional underdog.
Speaker 1: You see my pick this week?
Speaker 10: Yeah lucky, Yeah, okay, you know what we got that's.
Speaker 1: Talking? Oh dude, you want me to watch we're talking I heard you the first time, started repeating yourself.
Speaker 4: We're taking the commander's money line, a real underdog, not this little petty bullshit. Let me give you plus three and a half points minus one ten odds. We're taking a real underdog. Commander's money line. Doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: They're playing the Falcons. What's the spread on that game?
Speaker 1: It's like one and one and a half.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: He did. He took the money line.
Speaker 1: Plus two and a half.
Speaker 4: We're not taking the spread.
Speaker 9: We're taking the line.
Speaker 4: Y'all are laughing about nothing. You took the spread one.
Speaker 5: Plus sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yo, lets plus one and a half and two and a half minus the Texans under the Texans money line in this game. It's it's simple as that that things are playing good ball. C J. Strouds hell football player. He's the best quarterback in Ohio state history. He's he's taking care of the football. He's doing what he needs to do. I got the Texans in this one.
Speaker 5: I'm taking the Seahawks money line.
Speaker 1: Like that, thank you. He's Takingmands plus one and a half command money. I'm taking Texans money line. We just said Texans plus one and a half, not just say run the tape back. I'm not taking Texans money line in this game. It's as simple as that.
Speaker 5: He said, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: I know who's editing. I'll still hear it. He said money line after I did say money line. I send money line Texans. So it was funny. It's funny. It's funny to see children get wild out through a little.
Speaker 3: Different We're not even mad, Brod.
Speaker 1: Let's take a break. Let's take a break. We're gonna run back some merge from Busting with the Boys. Make sure you click that lane before we go into this whole thing. Do us a favorite, subscribe, unsubscribed, resubscribe, hit a comment, put a pumpkin in the chat because it is Spooctober. Will we back Rider for these messages?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 5: You you there? Did you know that?
Speaker 9: It's Friday ridea with superior selections of whistle Pick's quality whiskey that was created deep in the hills of schan Vermont. There's a little something for everyone to kick off your weekend of football wife yelling at you about the chores.
Speaker 1: Haha, not anymore.
Speaker 9: It's Friday Ride a. Friends mad that you won't come to their wedding in the middle of football season. Shut up. It's impossible to be mad when you have a bottle of Whistle Pig Whiskey in your hand. Choose between their award winning six year piggyback rye, their ten year rye, or even their bust with the Boys bourbon that I'll have you winning to celebrate every day of the week. You can buy it all at Whistlepig Whiskey dot com or shop at the nearest Whistlepig retailer for the pig Whistle Pig.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Slips and Picks five hundred. I am Chut Savage. I am your host. Right now, we're gonna talk about Monday Night Football. This game is going to be the Cowboys who was decimated against the San Francisco forty nine ers on Sunday Night Football forty two to ten last week versus and at the Los Angeles Chargers that game. That number is coming in at forty nine and a half. Cowboys are favored at minus two. At this point, I feel comfortable with the over in this one. I feel comfortable with the over. I would love to hear your guys' pick so I can make a decision and double down on everything because I love the over but I want Meil, I want to hear from you. Your BET's been going crazy lately. Who you're gonna go with?
Speaker 5: Man, this is a crazy one, both of them second in a division.
Speaker 6: Cowboys is second in NFC East, the Chargers are second in AFC East. So I mean, damn, this is just crazy to even see that the Chargers is second in a division.
Speaker 5: But I'm gonna have to chiefs. Huh the Chiefs? Who's ranting?
Speaker 1: Super Bowl chain?
Speaker 5: I know, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: So yeah, but you know, when you when you think about it, Cowboys got demolished by the forty nine ers, and I mean, you put that on tape and it's out there.
Speaker 5: They've been getting the ship talked about. The memes after means.
Speaker 6: After Dak Dak Prescott. So I feel like they're gonna have they have something to prove. They gotta come back. And here Tony Pollard CD LAMB And then that defense Michael Person against Justin Hubert King was Michael.
Speaker 4: Person Justin Hubert again against.
Speaker 1: Michael Parsons and just Michael Parsons. Yeah, yes, that's all right though, that's Pomona.
Speaker 5: I messed up y'all names but that's how that's comona.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm gonna go. Cowboys minus two. Man, I just think that they're gonna they got something to prove. They gotta come back and they gotta beat a team like this for people to think that they still can be in a contending championship run.
Speaker 5: So I do like that.
Speaker 1: That makes you feel comfortable with the Cowboys in terms, I want to hear from you guys, and I'm gonna make a decision.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You saw Michael Parsons too on the podcast. He was talking about forty nine Ers don't want to see us again. You can't be talking that yeah and then not.
Speaker 5: Follow it up with a dub.
Speaker 3: There's also some other facts out there that should be looked at.
Speaker 5: Jack On if you want to hit it.
Speaker 4: Uh it, you can get that one. I've got a little fun fact though. Up until last week before the forty nine Ers game, the Cowboys that only give it up forty one total points on defense the whole year. They end up giving up forty two points in the total game last week, which is tough. I think to get back on track game for the Cowboys, I think it's gonna be tough to hit that over. But the Charger are also on a two game win streak coming off a bye, and in their last four games they've all been decided by one score, so I think it's gonna be a tight game. I'm gonna leave it up to my man to make this final call.
Speaker 3: Chargers are four to nine at underdog or when they're underdogs at home since twenty sixteen, and for that reason, we are riding with the mule Cowboys minus two.
Speaker 1: Yuser, incredible good homework, well done, great appreciation the whole thing in Tron two. You fixed your voice, whatever you do with the enunciations before. You really sold me on that. I'm gonna go Cowboys minus two with you guys as well. I'm gonna take that over. I don't know what it was. Call it intuition, call it hope, call it fate. When I looked at that number, and I looked at the two teams playing, and Michael Parson's on that podcast, and you don't want to see us again, and then Debo coming back and bro, we beat you by thirty two. Myself, that is the delusion you need to have to be an elite player in this game. I think the forty nine Ers not only have the best team in the NFL, they also have an incredible coaching staff and schemed Parsons so well. Did a great job of slipping blocks, using the y to slash him, bait them, and then move out of the way so the tackles can handle him. I think in this game Parsons is a big factor. He's a great leader on that team. I think the Cowboys are gonna go minus two, especially after everything you guys said. I like that a lot. I will be taking the over. I don't know if you guys want to jump in on that or maybe take the under. Are you guys happy with where you're at?
Speaker 5: I think we're rather over with you. I'm taking over too.
Speaker 1: That's all I needed to hear. Boys.
Speaker 5: Hey, shout out to you last week too. What happened Lone Wolf picking the Raiders? That was big.
Speaker 1: Because my my, my week was looking a little bit like Gekos.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I really needed Monday Night and those two picks to save my ass. Give me the seven seven, get my head above water, because when you see the sevens.
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 4: All signs?
Speaker 1: The signs? There is one more, there's one more pump. I want to hit or dump. Actually, Ravens and Titans dump it. I'm dumping that game. I'm dumping that game. I know we're talking about Monday night football. I'm dumping that game. So I add that to my list as well. Listen, Rocky Start, turbulence, turbulent Start. Didn't see where the interns were coming with all of that, the way they were talking, and I had to phone the boss tell them, hey, we might have to get rid of the long haired one. But you guys did an incredible job today. I can't wait to see how the records reflect your score as we go in two week seven of the NFL season. Thank you so much for joining us. Please make sure you subscribe. Please sure you see a friend and tell a friend about this beautiful show. And let's raise this thing up to the moon. Have a great day. I'm Chet Savage and I'm your host.
Speaker 3: We are back with the Penny Slips Parlay. It honestly feels great to be back in our office. The green screen desk was a little bit too uppity and stuffy and all that nonsense, but we are back to deliver you some winners. We were close to last week, very close, and because we were close. There's some new enemies on that enemy list.
Speaker 4: We have the Titans and the Bills on their Titans lost me and my three leg parlay team favorites for the whole league. The Bills. They also lost us the four best Teams parlay, which was really tough to see this. Ven Tho, who's on the enemy list last week, has now been designated king since he took down the Bills in London, these two guys have also lost their title of king. We might have to just double crown double crown a lady. Yeah, we're still not really sure what's going on up there. We were with the Big Times earlier, but now we're back with all reliable and we're gonna give you some Thursday night action. Here's a three leg par leg coming your way. Starting out first, we have in Any Time TV by Isaiah Pachecko. He scored in their last three games. And then we still have Kelsey who potentially is nursing a hurt ankle, so I'd expect to see a lot of action from Pachecko.
Speaker 3: The second leg is the Chiefs minus ten and a half. Let's be real, Kansas City. They still got something to prove because the first time they were without Travis Kelsey, they did not play too hot. If he does not play this week, you can expect them to come out fire. And Patrick Mahomes wants to send a message to the league. So we're rocking with the Chiefs minus ten and a half.
Speaker 1: With our third leg.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be also another Patrick Mahomes. We've got over twenty two and a half rushing yards with him. That's really just like one big play. He gets out scrambling and he takes off and he got it and that's one leg. So and that's gonna give you a total of plus three twenty five.
Speaker 10: Super solid.
Speaker 9: Parlay.
Speaker 4: Put you a little on there, get some action, Get ready for the weekend, Team Parlay, JP, you want to kick it off.
Speaker 3: Team Parlay. We are starting with prime time Josh Allen. He's looking to bounce back. He's back in the States. They're taking on the Giants. I don't want to take any more digs at the Giants than.
Speaker 5: Have already been taken at them.
Speaker 3: Daniel Jones, he might be the biggest thief in the NFL after what he did with that contract, and he does not plan on giving that money back. So we were rocking with the Bills minus fourteen against the Giants nam.
Speaker 4: The second leg is gonna be the Eagles at MetLife against the New York Jets minus seven. Eagles are one of the best teams in the league right now, Jets are kind of wavering on one of the worst. So it's kind of approve a game. But I do think the Eagles go in there and dominate with Jalen Hurts, and we got one more leg for you.
Speaker 3: Last, but not least, we are bringing it to the team that never lets anyone down on almost any bet you place on them, Niners versus the Browns. We're taking them at minus six and a half.
Speaker 5: That is free money.
Speaker 10: Forty nine.
Speaker 3: Ers are honestly a couple games away from chasing that. Could they go sixteen and oh and if they're not gonna go sixteen and oh, I can promise you they're not gonna lose to the Browns. So expect another big week from the Niners. And you put all those together, it doesn't it seems too good to be true. It seems like a fantasy. But it's plus six fourteen plus six fourteen for those favorites.
Speaker 7: The three team favorite parlay.
Speaker 4: We're gonna move on though, to our undefeated segment, the Rockham Soccer victim of the week. If you want to set it up the game for us, we.
Speaker 3: Have the Saints versus the Texans. Honestly, this is about as even as you can get between two teams.
Speaker 5: So it's only.
Speaker 3: Fitting that we go to the Rockham sockems and it will lead us to victory again.
Speaker 8: Houston, yep, and the Saints. Best of luck, best of luck Houston and Saints. All right, if they only.
Speaker 4: Knew, they only knew how many but hey, Saints, Houston Emo. Saints have been in ours actually on two separate occasions now, so I guess something right. They have their own matchup and looks like the data is pointing towards the Saints. They're going to go into Houston. Hope we take care of business, continue to send a feeded street.
Speaker 3: Always trust the data and never let you down.
Speaker 4: You know we always say he that. Outro music