Speaker 1: Welcome to this episode of Emergency Innercolm like, oh, hey, no, you love your voice in your room. Go get your fucking voice. Well you just did, so you left your voice in your room. Go get it, now, go get it before we go? No, should I just pick up where what we were talking about. We were talking about being depressed, per huge, and I was like, damn, I can't believe I've actually had my year of rest and relaxation. I also didn't even like think about it like that until you said that, when you were like, you have fully had that, yeah, And I was like, oh yeah, I literally did.
Speaker 2: Because also because I read books. I want to say the record straight. I read books, and I read them fast. And will insert a little clip of me reading my year finishing my year of rest and relaxation in Japan, because I was also in Japan, and you know, I took a day to myself to just read books because I'm an intelligent being and I want to further my knowledge.
Speaker 1: Why are you, as a man reading a book for girls.
Speaker 2: I think you know the answer to that.
Speaker 1: Because you're open minded.
Speaker 2: Because I'm a feminist.
Speaker 1: But I think that's also why it was hard for me to finish that book because I started that book and it genuinely made me feel crazy. There was one other book that Orian had recommended to me, which, of course the books Orian is recommending to me make me feel batshit fucking crazy. But there was like another book that she had given me and I couldn't finish it. I remember starting in New York and I was with a friend and I was like, I actually have to put this down because it is like fueling something in my brain that I'm like, I miss being like this, and that's bad. And then that's how but with my year of rest and relaxation, because that's literally what I was doing, not as gnarly, because I was fully just abusing like melatonin instead, which that's another crazy arc to think about. And that's also like we kind of lightly mentioned kratom like that like two weeks ago. But melotonin is another thing that I think it's like way too normalized, how like much it's pushed on young people.
Speaker 2: People take way too much melatonin. One, you're not supposed to exceed five milligrams. The more you take, the less it affects you. And then on top of that, if you take it for long enough, it fucks up your sleep cycles. So like after you get off of it and you're like, oh, I think I can sleep without it, you can't sleep without it, so.
Speaker 1: Your body stops producing natural I think they make like baby melatonin, you know, they make it for fucking babies, which is actually so fucked up. But I used to use the fuck out of melatonin, which was like a really gnarly like period because I was going up to like this is naughty, naughty, naughty, do not do this, But it was like having such a little effect on me. I was going up to like eighty.
Speaker 2: Milligrams of like meloton psych like.
Speaker 1: I literally was taking so many because I take at that point, and it literally wouldn't work, and I would just keep going at that point.
Speaker 2: That is my year of wrestling relaxation. Because she took a bunch of melatonin. She would be like I took melatonin and obviously a bunch of other like yeah, like.
Speaker 1: But I would just like do that because I couldn't sleep. But I was so depressed and I just wanted to go to sleep and I hated being up. And then like that started kind of in Miami, and then when I moved, it got like exponentially worse for the next year and a half, like twenty eighteen to like mid twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: And I would literally caused it.
Speaker 1: So this really funny thing happened to me, Like not only did I move and I was like in I was just in love and this person I kind of knew, like something happened to them, Like, but I don't like, you know, yeah, we've been to the same kind of parties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we set that.
Speaker 1: But on top of that, I was also just like like dreadfully depressed teenager. Like I think for as long as you knew me, I was always like dude up until like I think even the age of twenty one. That's when like this like kind of layer of my body shed and I'm like now, like I still have my my downs, but like not nearly as much as when I was younger. Dude. It was like, so, I like can't believe why are you are you giving me a sexy look while I talk about being really depressed? U like to make me feel bad.
Speaker 2: And so hot? I can fix you?
Speaker 1: But what the fuck was I saying?
Speaker 2: That's a.
Speaker 1: But when I got to LA got really bad because I didn't have to fake in front of my parents anymore, because in Miami, my parents would get on my ass and be like, oh my fucking god, bitch, like day, like who gives a fuck, like get up and go do something, and I'd be like fine, So I would have to fake it. And then that's also what started my like gnarly militon news because I was like, dude, I can't balancedaying up on like I need to like like medicate myself to sleep. Whatever became this whole thing. And then when I got to La and it was really bad. I here was my schedule. I would wake up at the beautiful time anywhere from four to six pm. And my favorite coffee shop closed at seven and was like a five minute drive from our apartment, so I would wake up, lay around for as much time as I had before, like I I and also this is so evil, but I like had a time because they turned off their espresso machines thirty minutes before closing, so if I woke up at four, I just lay in bed for another hour and a half.
Speaker 2: If YA missed this coffee, it would be nar It was gnarly. It was so dangerous.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: It was so bad, and I didn't have an espresso machine or like a little caffeeta because I was just like a piece of shit and I was like I don't want to do anything. I just want to like get it and like not have to work for it. I just want everything that I need to sustain like partial life and like kill it there. What's also crazy is like all I was doing was sleeping and being mad depressed, but like I still made time for that coffee, like don't talk. I still was like, don't talk to me and heard What's crazy is how many days of like life hanging out with you all I miss?
Speaker 2: Also, like I was just thinking about that, like because I would wake up at like a good time.
Speaker 1: You've always been like a pretty early riser.
Speaker 2: And then you wouldn't be up until fucking six. You were like you had just fallen asleep, yeah by the time I was getting up, So I would like wake up and just be so fucking bored all day long until you got up and I had my like two hours with you before you.
Speaker 1: Your two hours with me were dreadful because I was just so fucking upset. I think I was still I wasn't the worst to be around, but like it was hard to be around me because like I was so obviously it was.
Speaker 2: It was like anything we said could be turned into a conversation about how to press you are or not even like how to press you are, but just how because I don't even think you labeled it as that then until later, but like early on you were just like I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or earlier I was just like I don't know why I feel like this, and I don't want to be here, and I won't say what I was saying, but my thing I said like eighteen times a day also like just scary because where I was mentally like it wasn't like a fun thing to hear because it was like so real that I was like not doing good. So I literally was just it was.
Speaker 2: I remember, it was actually so fucking scary hearing you say that shit, because I was like, she fucking.
Speaker 4: Means that, like she literally means that, And so yeah, I would wake up and then I would order an egg sandwich from Earth Cafe, yeah, which was like, uh like that like fluffy like Italian bread, and it would just be scrambled eggs, mayonnaise, spinach, and tomatoes.
Speaker 2: We need to bring back Earth can yeah.
Speaker 5: Because earth Cafe like is awesome because it is literally like npcfood, Like it's like although their Mediterranean plate, that shit rips like that shit is good. But like for the most part, eating there is literally like what it might feel to be a SIMS character and you're like, I'm hungry and then someone just like fills up your bar like that's what eating an earth Cafe tastes like. But yeah, so I would get an egg sandwich from earth Cafe and then I would go right back into my room and rot there for another five to six hours, like watching YouTube videos and god knows what else, just sitting in my fucking room and doing nothing until like seven am or like sometimes I would just like pop some meloton and be like I don't want to be up anymore, and then I would go back to.
Speaker 1: Sleep and then wake up. And I did that every day, like without fail. I did that every day for like wait, it was crazy. I also do think like living in that dark ass apartment.
Speaker 2: Didn't help that fucking building balls. Like our windows, we were like, oh my god, we have such beautiful, big windows, but they were like the bubble and gas inside had expanded and it made them like super fucking foggy, and you couldn't see out of them, and it wouldn't let sunlight in, so it was just dark and dingy all the fucking time. And in the room or the window in my room, actually I don't think ever got sunlight, like if we wanted some room was so dark it was so bad. And then that's why I like love coming to this house because my window, I mean, my room is the brightest room I think ever invented and created, Like it's borderliner glasshouse. And I don't put my blinds down. Ever, I don't have curtains because I think curtains and blinds are evil and you should rise with the sun and be the naked neighbor and let them all see you naked.
Speaker 1: Because also what helps is like I don't want to give the layout of our whole house away, but since your windows.
Speaker 2: They already know from YouTube us, since.
Speaker 1: Your windows aren't like towards the street, like it doesn't really matter. But like I think about that all time. I'm like, if like i've like been outside of it.
Speaker 2: You're also a girl and men are terrifying, I know, so.
Speaker 1: I'm just like literally like petrified. Also, like recently when I'm high in my room, I swear someone's looking in my windows. Like it got so.
Speaker 2: Girl, They're not in your windows, They're in your walls. You're a schizophrenic. The bugs are under your skin right now.
Speaker 1: You need someone's in my fucking like No, the last night or two nights ago, I genuinely thought someone got into the house like something. I was like, I was this is the annoying part about having like really good intuition is that when I'm high, I'm like, my intuition is always right. I know this is happening. Also, last night I was messaging someone on Facebook Market about like the chairs we want, and he was like, oh, I do like delivery like via door dash. Where do you stay? And I like told him the area we stay and not like our address, but like the the name of the area. And he goes, oh, I'm there too. I could easily get there, get them there or something like that. And last night at one am, also, what the fuck is this set up on Facebook Market? I've never used it on my laptop, but when you get a message, it like rings every like two minutes, it like will pop back up on the screen and ring, and like I'm like I don't know if he's poking me or like, what the I don't know how fucking face Facebook pokes?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they still have pokes on Facebook.
Speaker 1: I don't know because I never talk with that feature.
Speaker 2: What was that feature? It's like like, hey, it's like.
Speaker 1: I'm too nervous. I don't know what to say. Like hopefully if I poke you, you'll.
Speaker 2: Say, oh, it's like a tap on ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh what Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like you're beautiful, I'm gonna tap you. No taps, don't tap message me, don't message me some bullshit?
Speaker 1: Are those like some bios or like don't tap?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, that's funny mask for masks. Don't tap.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I was like really convinced that he was gonna like that somehow he got my address from my Facebook account and that like he was hacking me and like gonna pull up to my room yesterday and I was really scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah he got your address.
Speaker 1: I mean I turned off my laptop and went to.
Speaker 2: The thing is is he probably key logged your laptop and got your address and all your information, and he's probably just been like casing out the joint recently. And the person you heard inside the house was probably him finding out the layout of the house so he can get you.
Speaker 1: Oh, so he could deliver the chairs and put the where they're supposed to go.
Speaker 2: No, so he can get you get me what? Yes, So just be just be careful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like have been thinking somebody's after me and is.
Speaker 2: Such a psycho like I literally yesterday I had such like a like I had like a or maybe it was two days ago, I had like a full body like. I was like, like something changed inside me because this used to piss me off, and I've shifted my mind frame on it. And I used to think it was like an insult to my intelligence and an insult to like everything I am as a being. But when you're like did you lock the door? Like can you make sure you lock the door, I'm like, yes, I fucking locked the door. It was locked zero point five seconds ago. And you used to piss me off. But something changed in me and now I'm just a good person and I recognize that my friend is a fucking freakazoid.
Speaker 1: Was actually crazy, you know, I like it. We again, We've talked about this, but it is like debilitating how I think doors don't lock when I lock them, or anybody locks them, but like it's definitely part of the part of my brain that it's like if you want to do it, if it's gonna get done and you want it right, you got to do it yourself. And like the part of my brain that like feeds into.
Speaker 2: Like that you're smarter, and you.
Speaker 1: Know the part that like nobody understands that doors don't lock. No, no one else in this room knows that when you lock the door and turn around, you have to check it twenty times. I'm the only one who knows that information in this room.
Speaker 2: It's true, it's true.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I and then it's also I do this thing where like I'll check at the front doors like bolted and locked, and like we we literally have like an insane.
Speaker 2: Lock, fourteen locks on our front door and we didn't even like we moved in and it had locks all over the front door, and there was a lock. There is a lock on the outside of my bedroom door, so that whoever was in there probably a demonic spirit. There were blood handprints on the inside of the closet, you remember seeing them. There was something fucked up going on in that bedroom. And honestly, I think me having such a bright and light spirit moving in there made the spirits or demons or whatever move out. And I'm just such a good person that I was able to do that. But yeah, who the fuck lock? What are you locking in that room from the outside?
Speaker 1: Your child?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's a balcony door that doesn't lock from the outside.
Speaker 1: Well, it was like it had the landlord special when we first moved in, where it was like shut, sealed shut from the pant Yeah. But yeah, sometimes at night, I go to lock the door and I think somebody's already inside behind me, like even though I just locked it, Like that's how deep it goes. Like I'll go to like lock the doors again, and it's like fucking megabolted, Like literally a human being would have to break through the door itself to get inside. And even though it's like that, I turn my back and I am convinced somebody is inside right behind me, and I have to run to my room.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I've been watching this new show that like I'm like, why is no one fucking talking about this because it's actually like so sick. But has anybody seen a squid game?
Speaker 1: What you mean, like one of the biggest shows like that ever aired on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Squid Game. It's just like this small little thing that have been checking out recently. And then I stumbled upon another show called Strangest Thing.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's it's Stranger Things, and you know, someone in the show, so I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what, like the craziest thing is. There's a song in it called Running Up That Hill by Lauren Hill that became the biggest song ever made. She made it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So like you know a lot, but you know so little, So like what's happening because you know these shows and things exist like you're.
Speaker 2: You know, I just don't know what you're talking about because like I wouldn't know if I knew it, you know what I'm saying. The strangest thing, the strangest thing about it all, someone said that, never mind, who was that, Josiah. No, No, there was someone that, like, we like a random fucking person maybe it was like an Uber driver or something said that, Oh, we were in the hotel in Miami in the lobby and someone was like, damn, that's just the strangest thing. It's Finn won out and then did a year and I was like, oh, my fucking god, that is so sick.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is they probably didn't even correlate that they were making that joke, Like they literally were just like that is like because that was a random ass fucking hotel for you all time. Like I placed them in a hotel in like Havana, Little Havanah, which is a lit ass area. But is it like the most popping Nona, because that's like the one hotel in the hotel.
Speaker 2: Was fucking insane because it was smaller than our podcast set and it slept four people apparently, and it was the messiest, like we were walking on three inches of debris every night to get to ours. So over gusting, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: I thought those rooms were bigger, but the all the like King and Queen rooms are like really nice there. I don't know why they even have those like quad ones.
Speaker 2: But also you want to let me.
Speaker 1: Say for free and like I can review it and like give a good review and.
Speaker 2: Lie, it was a nice hotel.
Speaker 1: No, it is a nice any hotel that like uses the lavo or ASoP.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, I'm in Yeah, it was like a nice ass hotel. But I think what it is is that's like a kids room that you get and you put your kids in that, and then you're across the hall so you can have sex with your.
Speaker 6: Partner.
Speaker 1: That fully is a or it's for the friend groups who go to Miami and come back and nobody's friends anymore. Yeah, what's up with that? I've been thinking about that.
Speaker 2: I've been thinking about that. Actually, Yeah, because Miami changes people. Miami brings out demons and people that they didn't previously know about. You can just be hedonistic and nice and evil, right, not me? That never mean not our friend group though, right?
Speaker 1: So was that good or just like whatever?
Speaker 2: Was that good? Or just whatever? Like is that a good price or whatever? Like whatever the price?
Speaker 1: Just like whatever, that's good.
Speaker 2: We've recorded four days in a row, and I have nothing else to say.
Speaker 1: I think people who say that they like enjoy tea like drinking tea are fucking lying.
Speaker 2: Like but like it's tea, that that's like tea, sis, Like I love drinking tea, like Hermit the crap Frog drinking tea like they I'm gonna set.
Speaker 1: The Kermit the frog. Wait, is there, like is there like a like a video of like the puppet Kermit drinking tea, and that's where that started. Like why did like the frog emoji and the t emoji become like a joy?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that era of Twitter where Kermit the Frog was like the reaction meme to everything is actually so embarrassing to look back on, and like I was a part of it because he.
Speaker 1: Was in a Lipton tea commercial, so yeah, let me set my tea and then like I can't, I literally can't. Henson literally was like freaking the fuck out in after life, like this happens.
Speaker 2: Goddamn grave. Do you remember the Dark Cloak?
Speaker 1: Dude? Yeah, I feel like that's still like a thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but yeah, Hermit the cra crab era. Why can't I fucking say Kermit the Frog? Yeah, I don't even remember, like the punchline and set up to that one.
Speaker 1: But it's like me talking to my evil self, me, she's a fluffy dog, Me to me steal him.
Speaker 2: Twenty two thousand re tweets save save all that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I tweeted this.
Speaker 2: It's at Anya, our landlord calls me Philip and in your on what she called you arm? I know a r M like justin Bieber.
Speaker 1: She'll just like give us like nicknames and like not call us.
Speaker 2: And then she like comes to the front door and she's like hi Drew, like Hi Drew. But on the phone she's like fill up. And then I literally heard her call you, fucking arm I don't think you're hearing me. She called you and your name is India. Like it's insane because.
Speaker 7: She she usually calls me on, like she'll just call me on and then I'm like, I'm like, okay, I understand that, like not everybody can say my name, but On is like that's a first.
Speaker 1: But it's literally I think it's because she's too lazy to get it all out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like she's just like her literally so much.
Speaker 1: I know she's awesome because she's just like I don't know, she's like so classic, like she's just a new woman, takes care of herself and like dresses up like and.
Speaker 2: She loves she loves. I think she was nervous about like having kids move into her place, and then she like every once in a while just come by for like a maintenance and ship. Also the other thing is she just lets her self in she comes. I don't think it's legal, but I find it endearing because she is like mother, Like she's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't mind, because she's like a sweet like older woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you do you Yeah, but we have our beef because she's a landlord. But like she's awesome.
Speaker 1: She also is awesome because when Azul went missing, she I think she kind of felt guilty for it because what happened was when the painters were in the house cleaning, she kept going in and out and leaving the doors open along with the painters, and then a Zul got out during that and she saw me freak the fuck out and be like, oh my fucking got my cat's gone. And now every time she comes in or when people are working on the house, she's always a closed the door, close the door, close the door, close the door. They have a cat in here, close the door, and like she's really on it and like we'll go. Like when they were redoing the whole like complex, she like kept going to the guys to come in and like look around to fix things. She was like closed the door behind you, and then like for any balcony she would tell them like you have to ask her when you could come because she has a Cat tell.
Speaker 2: Her we need guests on this podcast, so fucking bad. Talk to me about our landlord right now, Like what are we talking about? What are we doing? What is going on?
Speaker 1: Well, I thought it was awesome.
Speaker 2: I think it's awesome too, but I'm just like I took myself out of it and put myself in their shoes and hearing someone talk about.
Speaker 1: Their Oh, everybody has a landlord and knows about Kermit the frog hipping tea.
Speaker 2: Though relatable, I actually don't give a fuck at this point and I don't care who hears this, But I think we should talk about the Jaden Smith hangout stories because I was thinking about them the other day and I was like, that was insane, Like that era was fucking insane. It was like peek Jaden Smith being like I don't even know everybody being yeah, everybody being obsessed with him and like him just saying the most like cryptic shit online and like people eating it up and being like what the fuck does he mean by that? And literally being one of the most famous people in the world. And one day we were kind of just like casually hanging out. I don't know, it was just like in a big group setting, and he was there, and.
Speaker 1: We're at a friend's house, yeah, showing him their music and he just so happened to be there, so we like met him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And also what's his name was with him, Moyses moyses Arius was with him and had a giant which I thought was really wholesome, endearing and cute, and had a giant Louis Vauton Duffel bag with him with like god knows what. It was like the biggest bag I've ever seen in my life. But anyways, we like go upstairs, we're hanging out for a little bit. He is literally sitting in the window like fucking batman, like perched up, just like silhouetted by the moon that. Yeah, Jaden is like silhouetted by the moonlight. And he's just like saying the craziest shit I think I've ever heard anybody ever say in my life. And he was just talking about, like not to air too much of his business out, but like he was talking about the schools he went to and like what they did at those schools and what they learn. Yeah, and I was like, oh, this is some like actually like demonic ela shit like whatever, like this is crazy granted I had just moved here and I'm from Shittasnowhere, Texas, and I was completely culture shocked by someone going to a school that wasn't that learns magic, Like you're learning magic at the school that.
Speaker 5: Makes His school was like super based in like.
Speaker 2: It was literally the School of Magic. Like he was telling it that they would like do magic stairs.
Speaker 1: That is also when he was a fucking kid, like we have the.
Speaker 2: Preface, we don't know this person, like we've met him maybe twice, and like, I guarantee he doesn't even remember my face. But yeah, so he just.
Speaker 1: Kept going especially your face because it's like so forgettable.
Speaker 2: And wow, wow, bitch wow. But anyways, he was sitting and just like telling he like commanded the room obviously because he's fucking Jaden Smith, and everybody was like you're Jaden Smith, your karate kid, Like this is crazy. Yeah, we're gonna listen to this. And he was sitting there and then he started going on about this giant like amulet sitting on his fucking chests and it was like a necklace. It was like the biggest thing I've ever seen anybody have on like their body. And he was just explaining it was like it's a quartz crystal wrapped in copper. And he was saying that this is like a GPS locator for satellites in space that like if he ever gets lost, they can beam down and like find him from this GPS device sitting on his chest. And it was like but it wasn't like like an iPhone. Yeah, it was like he.
Speaker 1: Literally he made that comment. He was like, he was like what nobody realizes is we've always had iPhones. Humans have always had iPhones.
Speaker 2: And wrongs like he isn't wrong.
Speaker 1: For every generation they've had something that they were like, this is like the like most like interconnected like piece of technology we have at the moment, Like this is what keeps us connected. And he was like, if you go all the way back, something as simple as like a rock with like like something written on it, with someone's iPhone that was there, everything that was like what kept So he was actually spinning at the time. I was like, firstly eighteen and he had been talking for two hours, and I was like, what the fuck is he talking about?
Speaker 2: And why I'm so scared? I'm so scared.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is l A and Moyses kept asking what was in my backpack?
Speaker 8: Because he had a big backpacking over their backpack.
Speaker 1: He just kept asking me, what's in your backpack? And I was like he just.
Speaker 2: Wanted to be able to show it was inside him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like freaking me the fuck out because we also when we listened.
Speaker 2: To let me before we move on from the crystal around his neck. Just if you zoom in on the motherboard of an iPhone, it is made of like crystal and copper and ship. So like he's kind of right, but yes, let me say that, but.
Speaker 1: Like he just kept asking what was in my backpack? Also, I don't know why we're being like our like our friends. Like we we had gone to fucking Broad Campton's house because Ian was like, oh, come listen to the album and.
Speaker 2: We were like yeah.
Speaker 1: It was like saturation too. It was literally like I was like, this is what being in la is about. This is fucking lit. And we went there and we were like cool, We're just gonna sit here and listen to the album. And then they're all like he's here, and we're like who's here?
Speaker 2: And then they're like Jane Giant GMC, and everybody goes outside Degree.
Speaker 1: It was We stayed in the room, I think with Matt because we were all like I am like too scared to go out there, and like I didn't like this was it where I thought my name.
Speaker 2: It was literally like he's here, he like he's here. It was like it was ominous almost.
Speaker 1: And like they like went out and like got him and whatever. And then we ended up in like row Mill's room at the time.
Speaker 2: It was at the studio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was like this small room and like the whole band wasn't in there. It was literally like I think like Matt Ian, Merlin, Romel Jane and Smith Moyses and then us and then it wasn't a dark room because they turned off they turned off the lights.
Speaker 2: I guess we're like I don't know what.
Speaker 1: The IB was. But I was just hyped because I was like, I get to listen to this album. But obviously I'm like an eighteen year old who's like now like from Miami, like sitting in like kind of interacting with I think that was like the first like famous person I had really interacted with. So I was just like sitting there dead, silent and not being able to enjoy myself all the way, because I felt like I was being perceived by this like new human I was interacting with, who I knew is like one of the most he was. He's like fucking Jaydon Smith. So we were just like sitting there listening to this album and then we're like okay, We're like all getting comfortable and we're like this is okay, Like it's not that deep, the room is dark. We can enjoy ourselves and like freak the funk out that we're listening to this awesome album for the first time. And then all of a sudden, you just hear like like a like like a flash, like you know, like really big flashes how you can hear them winding up from electricity.
Speaker 2: And it literally it genuinely blinded us, like I was disoriented, like it was a call of duty flash bang, Like you throw a flash bang in a room. It's like and like you're like your ears are ringing and you're like trying to like get in it.
Speaker 1: Also like at the same time, it's like.
Speaker 2: This area is flash banging you.
Speaker 1: It's literally like this small kind of foggy room because like someone had smoked in it or something like I don't know why they were smoking it like it was and it was just Moyses going around like to everyone to get their reactions, like I want those photos so bad.
Speaker 6: I want this literally men in black device it.
Speaker 2: Was wiping her memory from the album so we couldn't leak it.
Speaker 9: It was literally so insane, like literally like and then it's just like like also just so overstimulating because it's like Saturation Era just like like.
Speaker 1: It's just so much. I would argue that Saturation Too is my favorite album, but like of the three, but it was just so much, dude. It was literally fucking insane. And me and Drew like we thought that's when we thought it was over. We were like, Okay, now James Smiths gonna leave, but no, but then we all got brought up to the seminar in the big room upstairs and then he spoke to us for like two hours, and I mean like yeah, like the iPhone thing, like he set up a just stuff that. If now I heard like a young Jameson was saying that, I'd be like this kid is way too intelligent his time, like he like he has too much to think about. But at the time, I was so greened out. I was like, what the fuck is this? And then Moys is like grabbing at my fucking purple bag. I was like, why did that purple bag give me so much attention from like random men?
Speaker 2: When I was like, likecause you had the pussy wagon.
Speaker 1: And I was, but I was given that by somebody like it.
Speaker 2: Was hanging off that bag and people were like, oh damn.
Speaker 1: She knows. But yeah, he was like, what's in your bag?
Speaker 2: And I was like, I don't know telephone, she knows.
Speaker 1: I was like I don't know, garbage and he was like, let me see. I was like, get away.
Speaker 8: Like I wasn't say get away, Like, dude, you're so high and you're freaking me out, and I watched you a lot as a kid, and now you're like really proud back and have.
Speaker 1: The most interesting human I've ever seen, like interacting rooms. Yeah, I liked.
Speaker 2: One to one conversations with him because like it was mainly them talking to us, but like I wish I was able to just like inquire a little bit and just dig a little deeper, especially into Moys' areas. Also, his boxed water shit was actually so advanced and really.
Speaker 1: Does he own box water?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it just one?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: I think he owns boxed water.
Speaker 1: Not box water. I think it's the blue one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the blue one. It's not boxed water. But still, like his water company was really advanced and he was like doing shit in like Flint, Michigan when still no one has ever done ship for it, and he was just out there giving out free water, which was so fucking sick. But yeah, his uh, his whole mission with that. I was like, damn, that's really cool. Is it still a thing just water?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have it at the coffee shop. I like I Miami carries it. So yeah, I'd put a few dollars in Jaden's pocket because I just like still a funk with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just the boy like buy your phone. I would love in their products and their services. Don't ask for it for free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that's what we friend Jaden. I wish we could. I would love I would love to have another conversation with him. But yeah, that was like the most we could.
Speaker 2: Easily worm our way into a room with him somehow. Yeah, we're like fucking parasites.
Speaker 1: But he would not. He would be like, who are these freaks? Like I don't remember them, or maybe he does who knows, But yeah, that was like the most insane thing I'd ever witnessed because I was like, I'm literally watching Jaden Smith like goal on a tangent that I honestly didn't have the intelligence to keep up with, and I was. So that was like my most overstimulated night like I had ever had in my life, especially after being flashed back really interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it.
Speaker 1: Literally is such a good take, Like it's true, like we have always.
Speaker 6: Like the humans crowding around a fire, everybody TikTok on the couch, like it's the same thing, goes back.
Speaker 2: He was literally on his the inherent and incessant need, the inherent incessant, not primal.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: What's it called royal blooded need to have entertainment while I feast. And that's what I do. I eat, and I can't eat until I watch television. And that's from my royal blood. That's what you think, my colonial blood. Colonism is here.
Speaker 1: You didn't even say.
Speaker 6: Right, you're the worst colonizer.
Speaker 2: Colon colonism. It's like in the guts.
Speaker 6: Drew appropriating colonizer culture right now and failing out.
Speaker 2: You don't even know about you don't know, well, I just bought like thirty six houses in Japan and a really run down neighborhood so I could rent them out, Like I'm doing what I was put here to do.
Speaker 1: Oh, you were put here to do. Everybody who is a landlord, you could trace them back to evil. Yeah, except our landlord.
Speaker 2: Except for I mean, but even still she has her moments where she's meaning she's a bit evil. Yeah, but like you can't stand a landlord fully, But just don't say anything to me when I am a landlord. It's it's in my cards. I'm gonna be real. Actually, I could never do that to someone. I gotta be I have to clarify. I could never do that to anybody. Oh my god, she's so much fucking pace.
Speaker 1: Oh. Also, I want to like say it, but the last time I saw himy was was at an arcade and he was going in on the boxing thing because oh it's literally you know the video of me running up and hitting it. He literally saw us doing that. I was like, that looks fucking fun, and that's why we need to hang out with.
Speaker 2: Him because he would fully get it, like he.
Speaker 1: Would be able to hang I feel because he literally saw us running around and fucking hitting the ship out of it. And then when we all finished, he like went and started like hella playing with it and he was there before us and nobody had touched up.
Speaker 2: I want them on the podcast. Those are that's our first guest.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 1: Every people would be like cool, but like where is Orion? And job?
Speaker 2: Listen? Listen, listen, everybody clip that last thing and say Drew and in on Jaden Smith, blow it the fuck up so we can have a content point of contact with Jaden Smith. I don't do that. You could. You could clip it if you want and post it, but don't feel the pressure.
Speaker 1: T You can't because I'm gon illegally go after you and get it taken down.
Speaker 2: I'll just text my friend and be like, yo, link me with this person, think me. Let's let's Lincoln builds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's Lincoln builds. I want to get you at a table outside of Arawan and pick your brain. That's I'm sart saying to people. I want to go get some food at the hot bar and sit outside of this is my go to.
Speaker 2: I just love the way you see the world like you just see it so.
Speaker 1: So how.
Speaker 2: So good, so differently.
Speaker 1: Your viewscape on the way we live is just so mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I was trying to mimic that one guy that I was showing you on TikTok, that like the male gays guy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right, right right.
Speaker 2: We won't get into.
Speaker 1: That when when we move past, right.
Speaker 2: I don't think ever. I think it's forever, just like yos is in my vocabulary, till the end, till the day I die. Oh fuck, I just said a Kanye lyric. I'm a guy till the day I did.
Speaker 1: Though, Now you did, do you want to cut it or like cut it?
Speaker 2: Cut it?
Speaker 1: Like arguing like your brain is fully fucking up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just because I've spoken so much. What did that? What did that say?
Speaker 6: Forty five minutes?
Speaker 2: Because I missed it.
Speaker 6: I just I love my little app.
Speaker 2: You know Kai? Wait, So we don't like so we have kind of like an idea of how long we've been recording for. There's no way you can see that. Kai has this little app that shows you he'll hold it up and he'll hold it up for like three minutes and we we're obviously looking at it and he's just holding well, like that's.
Speaker 1: The hard part is because like we want to be able to acknowledge that we've looked at it without being like okay, cool, kay, you can put your phone down. Yeah, I can see that it has been shot.
Speaker 6: That gets me every single time, without failm I gets.
Speaker 1: Kai because he somehow thinks it's going to be his fault. It's like scary.
Speaker 2: Wait but the way red means recording.
Speaker 1: What the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen the YouTube channel? Red means recording?
Speaker 1: No, but I like actually can't wait to play Fortnite?
Speaker 2: Opn was that? What?
Speaker 6: What was red means recording? It's like something in my brain. Wasn't that like music YouTube channel?
Speaker 2: Ducky of us A ducky of us?
Speaker 6: Is that not like a really old YouTube channel?
Speaker 2: It's probably like seven years old, but he still posts today and his content still fucking.
Speaker 1: Is that fucking up? The audio?
Speaker 2: Like you doing that?
Speaker 6: I think it's gonna sound good, it's gonna sound cool.
Speaker 2: Thank you? Oh my god, Oh you're being a B word right now. You're not even gonna say it because I love you, dude?
Speaker 1: What is this episode?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is happening? There's gonna be so much to be cut because we're just like dead.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I actually think it's a good one.
Speaker 2: I actually I was the last episode we've ever recorded.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is a really good Yeah, you're a really good one in bed, but you.
Speaker 2: Just don't have a gauge of when you're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have a gauge because I'm fucking straight, bitch. You would have a gauge. G A Y G.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a g A Y M E R gamer, so let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: You're like not though, I wouldn't consider either of us actually like to be gamers because playing Fortnite is like, it's like what it used to mean when you only played like Call of Duty, Like I don't think if you only play Call of Duty in Fortnite you get.
Speaker 2: To consider well, now i'm playing you gi oh my steam deck.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't consider that. That's like playing solitaire, like you're not you know, there's.
Speaker 2: More thought to it. It's like chess, and the more you learn about it.
Speaker 1: Also, I wouldn't play chess does not make you a fucking gamer. It makes you a fucking nerd ass loser, loser. You're a loser.
Speaker 2: I can't do anything. Do you see how I'm treated. I just have hobbies and I want to put a label on myself. This is why I can't label myself because people don't let me label.
Speaker 1: I'm labeling you for you. You're a fucking nerd bitch.
Speaker 6: True. Also, you have a victim complex.
Speaker 2: And I have a giant cock Like, what's the fucking difference? Like I'm confused, Like I really don't know, Like the difference victim complex giant penis Like they're synonymous.
Speaker 1: They are pretty synonymous.
Speaker 2: Well, the new Fortnite update is fucking lit. Also, I've been getting into a Pokemon VCG, which is just competitive uh Pokemon, and it's fucking lit. It's fucking lit video game lit. That you saw me watching it yesterday, I know, and I was into it. I was like on the couch like like lean forward watching cause it's like nail biting, it's like sports. I've also been watching so much basketball. I have to read this. This is like the funniest thing I've ever read in my life. And you didn't really have a reaction to it when I read it out loud, but I was like, damn, this is like a banger, Like damn, well, I got to actually, I got too.
Speaker 1: You didn't have a reaction to what I sent you last night. That literally made me crack the fuck up. I've been on a really crazy SNL like.
Speaker 2: This is why.
Speaker 1: Because I don't have other social medias, I've become the most generic human in terms of consumption. I'm literally watching SNL.
Speaker 2: Well, no, because it's fair, because Kiki Palmer tour and they're finally going with like greenout humor because they saw please don't destroys like doing numbers online. So they were just like, oh, this is what the younger generation wants to see and like who fucking cares about all the old dying freaks, Like this is what we're gonna start doing.
Speaker 1: And that is what all the cast members of SNL said, which is actually like kind of fucked up for them to say they don't give a fuck about their older like audience and they want them to die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they should.
Speaker 1: So we'll see if we'll see if they correct that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Kiki Palmer, I think we did we talk about that yesterday. I don't know, but she at.
Speaker 1: This point when this goes up, it's gonna be so.
Speaker 2: Old fucking destroyed.
Speaker 1: I know she's so good. She's hilarious, dude, Like this is her moment. Yeah. All of the skits she was in, I don't know if you've seen any of them are so fucking funny. There was another one I watched last night that I hadn't seen that like was really fucking good. He's just been so good. But show the thing that made you crack up. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: The reason men can't satisfy y'all sexually no more is because y'all are overdoing it with these toys. Stop tasering your pussy every night. It's damaging the nerves and feelings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tasering. That's wing tazing. Does it say tasering? Yeah, that's fucking awesome. No, Like literally, I'm not kidding. Okay, I was going to say something crazy, but I'm not going to say that. But once you go to like wingbot, going back to analog is really different. Yeah, Like it's just like it's unnecessary. It's like it's like having a car and then being like, I'm gonna take my bike eight miles today. It's like, no, but I'm hungry, and like I can get to the store in like three minutes.
Speaker 2: So sick.
Speaker 6: Do you think that it actually does like desensitize stuff because like, Umm, I was talking to my friend about this and she was like, yeah, I use my vibrator, and I'm a little bit concerned about being able to have normal sex.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, because I still have enjoyable sex, like when it's not included in the picture. Yeah, Like, I don't think so. But what I was gonna say is I tapped into analog not that long ago. I was like, I still got it, Like I can still tap in. I can still tap into analog when it need be. Because Okay, they need to figure out how to make vibrators with an undying battery. Like I don't give a fuck if you have to put lead in there, like anything so that I don't have to plug it in. Why don't have to plug it in?
Speaker 2: That's so crazy, Like I.
Speaker 1: Don't care what you gotta put it there to make. Yeah, like give me a lithium battery, give me something I can't put on an airplane, and I'll just buy one for different locations.
Speaker 2: Respect. Respect. This is also awesome.
Speaker 6: Am.
Speaker 2: My sister is thinking about getting her nipples pierced. I know you're not photoshopped, so is she allowed to see yours. I'm really just gonna show her my phone. She won't let me see. I just offered because I'm taking her and she's complaining about how all these models photos are fake as fuck. It doesn't matter. It doesn't affect me either way, so it's up to you. I don't care. I just told her I know some females who have them and I could try. So this dude hit up trying.
Speaker 1: To get pictures of her tits and.
Speaker 2: On his snapchat and is like using that as an example.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. I used to want my nipples piers so badly.
Speaker 2: It was the fence to era.
Speaker 1: I know, I so kind of want it. Should we go get our nipples piers and belly button piers.
Speaker 2: I want my hairy discussing belly piers so bad.
Speaker 1: We should do it before we go to bring Like literally, now is the time to do it, because the problem is every summer rolls around and I'm like, I wish my fucking belly button was pierced. But then the problem is you can't go in pools and like do all the fun stuff. And also the sweat makes it like more prone to infection, and that's my biggest fear with like piercings is getting an infection, So now would be the time because it's all cold, cold, and you're gonna be bundled up.
Speaker 2: And you're not gonna be all sweaty and nasty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although like if you, I guess we would literally have to at it next week because during its healing process will be in really cold places. And I think wearing too tight of clothes is bad for it because it like we'll tug tuget. I would be the bitch to get a fucking belly button piercing and rip my shirt off and it fucking.
Speaker 2: Rips, your belly button falls off, It.
Speaker 1: Turns into an audi and just strolls off.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you poke. If you're a guy and you poke your belly button, you can feel it in your penis.
Speaker 6: Tip try it, kai, what what would you.
Speaker 2: Like your belly button really hard?
Speaker 6: Oh? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: I know what? Crazy? You try to see if you feel it anywhere. Okay, we're literally sexually satisfying.
Speaker 1: I have to go and I'm like digging in my fucking skirt all right. Well, oh okay, I'm gonna show you the clip and you're not gonna think it's funny, Like but I think I thought it was so funny because it's so bad this joke that was on us and now it literally made me crack up because this was like this was like a like a bar Ning moment, but it was like so funny because he really believed in this show. That's sorry.
Speaker 3: Or how you pitch?
Speaker 2: And so you also find that female frog. God, it's kind of like I stand by that show like immediately.
Speaker 1: Like you know you wrote it, and was like, that's not the best I've ever done, but for some reason it's so good.
Speaker 2: Respect. But I have one more little thing. No, I can't do that. Man.
Speaker 1: Okay, you are the worst fucking you. Okay, Okay, yeah you can if you want. But should I just start going into media?
Speaker 2: Oh I've ever doing media?
Speaker 1: Okay, well let's get into media.
Speaker 2: Was my like whisper really warm?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I like and I tried not to make it warm.
Speaker 1: Well you made it warm.
Speaker 2: So little boxes on the hilltop, little boxes made of tikey. Remember what you're fighting for, little boxes on the hilltop and traffic and suburbia. Remember that's what you're fighting for.
Speaker 6: What you say it makes perfect sense to me.
Speaker 2: Little Boxes on the Hills.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna give this album away. I've been listening to it for a very long time. It is Charles Stepney step On Step. I really like that album has been just on rotation for the past few weeks. It's really good, it's really sweet, just a good list, and it's really long, so it's like an hour and seventeen minutes and that's why I've been listening to in the car. And then also this song just reminds me I've already said it, but like it like reminds me of like looking out the train window in Japan and just being like, damn, life is so sweet, or like when.
Speaker 2: You like.
Speaker 1: Just live it, to love the people you love and learn to get what because you're saying we were in Japan and like, I don't know. It just made me think of everything in such a sweet way, but can't get it out of my head by electric like or orchestra. I also just love the color because I have these but I really have been wanting for so long a pair of glittery like Dorothy like super Dorothy ones, but I can only find costume ones ever. And then like Mew Mew makes like silver ones like, but I need like these, I need repeto repettal. If you're listening, I need you to make these in glitter And I know maybe you're worried because like they might not sell the shoes, they might not sell as well, because like for somebody to own like glittery Dorothy shoes is a big statement. But I will get a pair. So that's all that matters is if you sell one and I will buy them, Yeah, and I'll be happy, and you know what, to make it worth her while, I'll but I'll buy two. I'll buy one in this size and then one in a bigger size so that I could put thicker, longer socks. So now you have two sales on your hand. So think about that. You have two sales on your hand if they go on sale, right, because they're way too expensive, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, So my media is bad Vibes by Palmistry and Blade and Isabella Loves Story. That's a cool song. Also, wait where the fuck is that at?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, m hold on, I've been listening to Trent Reznor and Anarchist Ross again in sugar Storm is still a fantastic song. It's actually my top song. Of two, Sugarstorm is and then It's a Little Loss by Arthur Russell, Hyper Valid by by.
Speaker 1: Which is so funny because I like, I guess a lot of your music I don't hear you play. Did you play it in your room?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And also when I'm back in Texas, Yeah, but yeah, I discovered Arthur Russell. What Crystal by AFX twin And then the fifth is such Great Heights remastered by the Postal Service, which I love that that's in my top five. And then I've been playing Pokemon and why do I like, why is my voice doing that? I feel like I sound like I'm about to start crying.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm just so sad and emotional.
Speaker 1: Get over yourself. And then it made it onto my top listed songs too, so that was both.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, but mine was my number two.
Speaker 1: That was not my number two. My number two was It's a Rap by Mariah Carey. My top five is like so funny. It's the Waters of March by Art Garfunkel. It's a rap by Mariah Carey, Healing by Todd Rundgren, which is really fucking annoying because two of those songs are in worst Person in the fucking world. So I watched that movie and was like, God, those songs are so good and I listened to them so much. I would Die for You by Prince, which is no shocker because that was like my song. I need to make a new edit of the whole year footage.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised, wow, and couldn't love you more.
Speaker 1: John Martin, it was like it's number seven because number six is oh my love. Number seven actually is Mercury by Steve Lacy, then Fuck All Night by jay Z and then Wild Horses by Prefab. I might post this. I might take out all of my really deep cuts because I'm a piece of shit and I don't want everybody to have what I listened to because I am a gate keeping cunt. But I might like, maybe make a little public playlist. Nice if you're fucking lucky bitch.
Speaker 2: So after such great heights, it's Hotel Breakfast by Blade, It's Not up to You by York, True Level will find You in the End by Daniel Johnston, and Chroma Key Dream Coade by Boards of Canada. I think my top artist was Boards of Canada, which is fucking.
Speaker 1: Live so annoying? Is you mentioning that Daniel Johnson song just reminded me. I had Josh cracking the fuck up because I kept singing it wrong on person on purpose and person all right, bye, guys.
Speaker 9: What do you mean what is?
Speaker 2: Do you know what on person means?
Speaker 6: I have no idea what that means.
Speaker 1: One day when you say something to me, I'm just gonna fucking deck you in the wiener.
Speaker 2: I see that's it. I love that.
Speaker 1: But I kept messing up the lyrics and be like, did you know that's actually what the word said? And he was for some reason that was making him so lap. I was like, true love will never find you in the end, like did you know that's what he said? And then he just for some reason that was on him crack up. And I'm like, bro, you've never listened to the fucking song will find you in the end? All right, damn well?
Speaker 10: Thank you up until true love will find you in the end. This is a promise with a catch, and Dina, only if you're looking, will it find you inside the light?
Speaker 6: The light due that honestly sounds so good.
Speaker 10: Thank you, True love will find you in the end.
Speaker 3: Just left.
Speaker 2: Hey,