Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Are you recording, Sydney, I am okay, cool, it wasn't it? Charged? Question?
Speaker 3: What is this? What is this energy? Is this what we're doing on the pod today? These are rude lashes?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: The pod is always good when I'm spicy, So.
Speaker 2: You're recording as well, Marie?
Speaker 3: Yes, I am, sir. We can start the episode right, cheer, Hi.
Speaker 2: Guy, clap sorry, that's clap okay three two one three two one. We can include everything, include the claps.
Speaker 4: Hi, guys, Hey, I mean let's start.
Speaker 3: Friend.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: It's me Marie and Sydney Pekante Washington.
Speaker 4: Mooey mooe, mooey, spicy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah. And Andrew guacam Moley.
Speaker 4: He's mild, mild Miles and he's giving it mild.
Speaker 2: Guy, Mile mcqui, guy, WhatsApp.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I woke up today and I felt good. Right. I woke up and I was like, Beach, you've been talking about going grocery shopping since I want to say New Orleans, and we've been back from New Orleans, I feel like for three months. So I mean, it's just felt easier for me to go out and pick up something to eat from like a black owned place, or like a like a pizza place, or I just I've been eating out a lot more than you.
Speaker 1: It's too much, friend, it's too much. I was like, oh my god, last year we saved so much money, and I was like, we are losing all of the money, bleeding, bleeding, losing it. It's insanity. Yeah, and I don't want to spend another dime. But I also don't want to cook.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to preheat my stove to four hundred nothing degrees. Yeah in this heat wave.
Speaker 1: Listen, I used my oven for the first time in months to heat up some canned biscuits.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I made some biscuits for Yeah, I made that for Fourth of July.
Speaker 3: Gathering white people Juneteenth.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm I did that, and yeah, the oven hasn't been on since. So I salute you, friend, I salute you. I'm supporting the troops that are out there getting groceries.
Speaker 3: Last night, I wanted pasta because you know, Mateo's in Italy posting like his like you know Italian dishes. It's like a tiny portion on like a big white blade, so good. And I was like, oh, I got out of swim and I said, well, I really want some pasta, but I want an Italian person to cook it, or maybe like a Mexican in a kitchen or something like that, you know what I mean. So I googled pasta. I just put in Italian food and I called this one place. Oh my god, I called this one place and I ordered, Uh, they didn't have pastas. I ordered like a kale salad and a pizza.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's just the opposite of what you wanted.
Speaker 3: Right, it is, it is, it is. But everything was closing at ten and I was making all these calls at nine thirty. So I called them and I made the order, and then I was like, but I really want some pasta. So I found this other place and I called them and they're like, yeah, yeah, you can come pick it up. And I was like, should I call the other place to cancel? And then I didn't call the other place to cancel. Maureen, I know, but I figured somebody that worked there took that kale salad home?
Speaker 4: But did you but wait did you pay? No, you were gonna go there. I went.
Speaker 3: I had to go pick it up. I had to go pick it I had to go pick it up. So I went to pick it up, and you know, I got a beef bullaniez or whatever. Yeah, you're yellow with the tony moment. Oh my god, that sounds delicious. They threw a little chabata bread in the bag. I was like, oh, I was decadent, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm sure you went right to sleep after that.
Speaker 3: You know I did not, you know, I you know, I was up for many several hours. Girl.
Speaker 1: I had some old uh fried rice, chicken fried rice, and I passed.
Speaker 3: The fuck out, passed out? How old?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Maybe two days old? Okay, Yeah, that's yeah, that's in the window.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's fine.
Speaker 1: I think after three days, you know, you should start throwing it out. Hmm.
Speaker 3: I think it depends on what it is.
Speaker 1: I think fried rice, like New York fried rice, you get one to two days. After the third day, it's it tastes like the refrigerator.
Speaker 3: Now one to two days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one of two days.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I If I get food like the pasta that I got last night, I ate the leftovers just now for breakfast slash lunch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how it works.
Speaker 1: You should order it and then eat it the next day, and then it should be done. You should not be holding on to it for seven days.
Speaker 3: Hoarding fried rice for seven day, seven nights.
Speaker 4: We know how I am, we know how I do.
Speaker 1: But more importantly, Marie, not only should you be getting whatever food you want, somebody, somebody should be making it for you. And that is the more important conversation we should be having, the conversation that they are not ready to have. Is that, my good sister, Marie, Samuel Fouston Hot. I'm talking about beautiful bone structure, amazing personality.
Speaker 3: Look at the hair, look at the corn roaw straight back.
Speaker 1: She's so beautiful, so mean, so funny, and she should have a line around the corner. She should have a date on top of dates.
Speaker 4: And it's it's upsetting me.
Speaker 1: It's infuriating me because because listen, before the pandemic, we were all having problem dating during the pandemic. Awful, Now now that we have the right to be outside the fact that you guys are not slinging and slapping dick all over my friends, yeah, and then.
Speaker 2: You're having of the episode.
Speaker 3: Is slinging and slack slacking, slapping, slapping dick and slapping dick.
Speaker 4: I'm upset.
Speaker 1: It's making me mad. It's making me so mad. And it's not just you. I have so many really good friends that are that are like struggling a lot. They're struggling in July to get a decent date. What the fuck are y'all doing over there? What are you waiting for? Are you waiting for my friends? Are you waiting for my friends to approach you?
Speaker 4: They're not.
Speaker 3: They're not approaching you.
Speaker 1: So I need you to get the gall I need you to get inside of you to be like, hey, can I take you on a nice date now?
Speaker 3: Hidden tonight? I'm so mad? I am. I am.
Speaker 1: You know Kermit the Frog the gift where he's like, I'm not Yeah, that is me right now, because my friends are able body people.
Speaker 3: Okay, s you gotta let us.
Speaker 2: Break down.
Speaker 3: This dissertations. You monologue it all right, you're right, you're okay. First of all, I just want to say one thing that stood out in your passionate speech is you said we were struggling during the pandemic. Actually was not struggling during the pandemic. Remember I was thriving during the pandemic sexually. That is canceled and no longer the case now. But I I don't know why dating is so hard. Everything that is a simple task that used to be easy feels so overwhelming right now for me, and I think for a lot of people. And every day I wake up and I'm like, why do I date men? It's it really doesn't make any sense to me at all the more I think about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm gonna tell you, as lesbian, it was just as hard. It was just as hard, if not harder. And it's I think it's people all together. It doesn't matter if you're he she they y'all. Dating across the board is unbearable right now, it's unbearable.
Speaker 3: I actually really love he she they y'all y'all, he she they y'all. Yeah, dating is bad across the board, But like I agree with you, people should definitely be slinging and slapping dicks all up and through my home because like I'll talk to certain people, like we were talking to our friend on the phone the other day and he got he's got women ponn women like options pon options, and it's like, okay, yeah, I mean I want that too. But the work that it takes for me to like, first of all, continue a conversation with a man on an app is like it's like I don't even really but this week I I rallied right on Monday, they go to Red Bull. I'll see it on Monday. I cause I go through periods of time where I won't even look at any of my apps right and then like There'll be like a twenty minute window once a week where I'm just like swiping. I'm like alo Welling, I'm sending smiley faces, and then when those people I find me respond to me, I've already. I've already, I've already checked out. But I had a couple of interesting conversations this week with men, believe it or not. This one dude was like, my profile says I love a man that can cook or something like that. The way to my art is through my stomach. Gador a man that can cook. And this guy was like, what kind of cuisine do you like? I love cooking for my friends. Oh I love that. Okay, so what should I mean? He he you know, you know my type, but he might be marine, might be our type for the summers.
Speaker 1: I'm okay now, I'm I'm gonna start now. This is when I get problematic. Now this is when I'm getting problematic.
Speaker 4: I'm looking on.
Speaker 1: My phone and I'm seeing some of the most bobblehead, cabbage patch kid faced people living their best life. They're on trips, people are depositing money into their accounts, They're on boats, they're getting their rent paid, they're they're they're they're going to many destinations that I'm talking from can Coon to Italy.
Speaker 3: Like I'm talking, you can't cool too, tuloom, Yes, all around the world they're going. No, wait, angree, what's the question.
Speaker 2: Wait, you're explaining these people.
Speaker 3: They're not my friends. They're not my friends.
Speaker 2: You're you're explaining a lot of things that you've been doing recently. Like you traveled in the past.
Speaker 4: As a friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a friend trip. It was a friend trip. What are you talking about? Was not popped, not one time, not by me the boat and the boat that we were on was actually a Greyhound that was on the sea. So yeah, the boat was a Spirit Airlines. Yeah plane that the wings broke off.
Speaker 4: So what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm following other people that I are that don't know me, and I'm looking at their life and I'm like, how come, how come my friend doesn't have this?
Speaker 3: How come we we don't have that? I think I've realized what it is. Some of our standards.
Speaker 4: Are too high.
Speaker 3: I think I think, you know, as a libra, I like things that are aesthetically pleasing. I like things that like are balanced by like a symmetrical face. But a lot of these dudes that are flying these women out and buying them Rolexes and sugar daddying down the game are sugar daddying down the game. Yes they I like that title. I love that title.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They A lot of them have poor, unfortunate faces and bodies, and they are generous because you know they got friend.
Speaker 4: Friend. I have to stop you there.
Speaker 1: I've been looking and these guys are not unfortunate looking faces or bodies like they're okay, they're they're a solid seven, solid seven, solid seven seven?
Speaker 3: Is are you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: There're sevens?
Speaker 3: Marie?
Speaker 1: Okay, listen now, now this is where I'm gonna get on you.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm gonna get on you.
Speaker 1: A seven in New York is still like a ten in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: So you you gotta go don't want to date no Minnesota ten? Yeah, yeah, you gotta stop.
Speaker 1: You just got You have to take a moment, and you have to close your eyes. You have to close your eyes to swipe. If my eyes, close your eyes and open your heart, right.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, close your eyes.
Speaker 1: Open your legs, yes, close your eyes, open your legs.
Speaker 3: But also, you don't have to have sex with everybody that you You don't.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 1: But I'm just like, you should be doing more. I should not be calling you and you're like, I'm at a show. You should be like, hey, bitch, I'm actually, you know, not in town.
Speaker 3: I'm going I'm at a show in Spain. Yeah, I would be got at Sidney. I understand that. And I have opened my eyes a little bit or I'm shutting them so I could swipe on these people who I'm not physically attractive to attracted to. And that's I think. Where what where I get stuck or one of the places I get stuck, because I'll go on these spreez where I'm like, oh, he seemed nice. Oh you know his eyes aren't all the way you know, symmetrical.
Speaker 1: But you know, I love a lazy eye. I love a lazy eye. Lazy I for the wind, lazy I for the wind.
Speaker 3: I love that. No, so I I'll look at the lazy eye and overlook it lazy hot right anyways, So then when they start to respond to me, I'm like, will like why did I who is this?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: I'll forget that I was in a different headspace when I was swiping. But for me, the best way for me to meet people is to be outside.
Speaker 1: If I didn't put my guard down most of my straight career, I would have never had sex.
Speaker 3: I would have never had sex. I would have never had any If I was.
Speaker 4: Like, I need them to have boom boom boom boom boom on.
Speaker 1: The list, I would have been a virgin.
Speaker 3: Yes, but baby, we talked about them in they use to day and they wasn't catches, baby, but not one. I'm not.
Speaker 1: Well No, actually one is a doctor. Now, so I had did have one catch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the doctor. What were you doing when you were with the doctor, weren't you talking to somebody else?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was in college being a whore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I'm just saying, I'm just like, I would have never ever, I wouldn't have a list a CVS receipt list of people I've had sex with. If I had my standards higher. You know, you got to put them low so that your legs can go high.
Speaker 4: Go high, Texas Sky.
Speaker 3: When their face is low, your legs go high. Thank you, Michelle Obama from the South side of.
Speaker 1: Chicago and I and I to be honest, I have not dated that many women.
Speaker 3: I have not dated that many.
Speaker 1: I can count on my hands how many women I've like dated or well, you have.
Speaker 3: Two hands, sists, so how many hands do you need.
Speaker 4: I think in my whole life, I might have dated seven women.
Speaker 3: That's seven more than me.
Speaker 4: You're not a lesbian.
Speaker 3: Seven is a you know, it's lucky number seven. It's a decent amount of since there are people who haven't dated seven people in their lives. It's people that get with one person high school sweetheart, college sweetheart, whatever, and they're with.
Speaker 1: That and we call those people fool users, no, fool virgins.
Speaker 3: No. I mean, I just feel like life is for living, so like, go out and do some wild stuff. Obviously don't get you know, kidnapped or taken or murdered or whatever, but like, you know, experience some different things. Like when I made we were having we had a conversation. It was like a Monday morning zoom or whatever, and uh and uh. We were making lists of all the people we had slept with. And my list is very black and white. There's no other racism or ethnicities on my list. And so I was like, oh, I gotta talk to like a brown dude. I gotta get you know, like an Asian in there, like a you know, like a cool Asian dude, like a like ooh, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Yeah, sure, sure, sure, but yeah, then when I'll see these people on these apps, I don't know. I just need to meet.
Speaker 1: You have to get off, you have to get off the app and you But the thing is, Marie, I'm gonna say this to the to the people I know.
Speaker 3: We said last week we need to.
Speaker 1: Stop having people who are fans come up to us and think that they know us. But I also need people to stop thinking that Marie is so intimidate that you can't go on a date with you.
Speaker 3: No, I'm fine with them thinking that, because the people who do fall through the cracks are the people who are like, Okay, this is somebody that like if you could stand on you'all on two feet in front of me, then you're my type more so than someone that's like, oh, I saw you earlier tonight, like messaging me later.
Speaker 1: Like y'all gotta stop, y'all gotta stop. Also, you know, I was there the whole time, but I just couldn't come.
Speaker 3: Up to No. I didn't quite have the courage. That's I'm sorry. Cowardly lions are not my type.
Speaker 4: Okay, Cowardly lions are not my type.
Speaker 2: No, I think we like already reached like the never No, I'm not saying that there's the cap. I'm saying that there's okay, and tell us what we have so far. Okay, So we of course started off the episode with slinging and slapping day he she they y'all sugar daddying down the game. And then I wrote one down that you did not say. It is a title, but I loved this Minnesota ten, New York seven, close your eyes, open your legs, lazy eye for the win. And what was this one that you.
Speaker 3: Just said, Cowardly lyons are not my type?
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that this is good today, Yeah, yeah, this is this is a beautiful.
Speaker 3: This is a beautiful and I really like the Minnesota seven New York ten or whatever the hell the the mathematics was on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I just I think that, Yes, one, you gotta have confidence and you can't be scary obviously because that's not Marie's type. But y'all have to get it out of your heads that somebody is intimidating.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I want to normalize intimidating people just being normal people. And you are scared. They're not intimidating you, just don't. You are not confident enough to talk to you. They're not intimidating just because they're they're they're pop sture is right, and they're having a good time and they're attractive and laughing.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean they're scary and you can't come up to them. Yeah, step up your self esteem please.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I understand that we're all kind of riddled with anxiety right now and we're all, you know, covered in just overwhelming whatever. But there are people who come to talk to me after shows and I'll be looking at them like, now, how how dare you look like you got a lot of nerve and you know, just the yankiest like Disney villain face and like legit will look like remember in Aladdin, when Ja'afar was like disguised as like that that old man in the in the jail, that they be looking like that, like yeah.
Speaker 4: Not a sturdy not a sturdy shoe in sight.
Speaker 3: Just wobbling the knees be knocking together, and they just talking to me freely like that's what I'm we should I'll be trying to emulate that energy. Just we really should.
Speaker 1: And it's actually if we if we moved in the world with that type of confidence, we would get a lot more yeses than nos.
Speaker 3: Ooh okay, come on, Sydney's Ted Talk.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you know, I the thing is, I watched this stupid TikTok and it's like, what if you try something and it failed, and then the TikTok is basically like but if you failed, that means you lived. So the fact that you're trying that is good enough. Like you're doing it.
Speaker 4: You did it.
Speaker 1: You're not always going to get a yes, but know that you went out there and tried. It's okay to get a no, ladies. It's okay to get a no. If you go up to somebody and they are like, I'm good, keep going.
Speaker 3: Keep well, not keep going them.
Speaker 4: Not to them, but keep going to somebody.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what sis straight men have learned, and they've taken it to the to a level that's unbearable. But no, it's not the end of the world for them. They're like, there's somebody else.
Speaker 4: That's why.
Speaker 1: That's why the apps are bad in terms of men, because it is a game. They're like, they just have to keep going and keep swiping. It doesn't mean if they have a real connection or not. It's like I'm on here, right, I'm doing my part.
Speaker 3: I'm on here. I mean that is true. I think that it's especially now, it's kind of easy to to be like, oh I'm not ready, or to be like to swipe through a bunch of things, or to be like, well I like this person, but what are my other options? Yeah, some better is out there, and it's and then you look up one day and all this time is past and you haven't done nothing with nobody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's like, who will pop my top?
Speaker 1: You got you gotta get your popp You gotta get your top popped at least three times this summer, and that is the goal.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I already got my top. Hop twes.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you got two more, well, I mean I got more than two left in me. But I'm saying three three is that's I feel like you should have three.
Speaker 4: That should be the least amount.
Speaker 3: I should be getting my pop top three times a week minimum.
Speaker 1: Honestly, That's how I I agree, friend. But like you know, not all of us is getting our pop top and top pop, top pop or whatever. And it's I'm over here. I'm so horny Marie saying, I'm so horny. I've used my vibrator during the day too many times. Like I know that my neighbor is looking down on my couch and be like, what does this pitch work?
Speaker 3: You said, looking at your neighbor is looking down at you're doing, wen Dale.
Speaker 1: Now I'm doing it on the couch because you know, my bed has a lot of clothes on it, so I have no I have I have respect for the clothes that's on the bed.
Speaker 4: I can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not the clothes that I'm gonna put I'm gonna put on me, you know, just in case that squirt on the clothes, not thet thing. Yeah, the pretty little things don't deserve Yeah, but she doesn't make me squirt, So there it goes.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, listen. Daytime masturbating is a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the thing is is that when the sun is on and you come then you're like, oh, like I need to cover up.
Speaker 3: I feel there's some type of Yeah, there's a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of shame to it because it's almost like, all right, well I don't want to do anything now, so now I got to take a nap.
Speaker 3: Well, you were gonna take a nap anyway, Sydney. Don't do that. You were planning on taking the nap. Just schedule the masturbation before the nap.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm masturbated before the pod, So I know, Andrew, you told me to not be inappropriate anymore on the pod.
Speaker 2: But there is something very specifically that you know a few reps further along, right, it was.
Speaker 3: You, basically, it was Andrew basically said don't masturbate on the podcast. That's right.
Speaker 1: Well, I masturbated before the podcast because I didn't need that type of energy. I didn't need to go in with that time.
Speaker 2: You're coming with a whole other energy.
Speaker 3: This is the post masturbation energy.
Speaker 2: Yes, you need to take a nap. After you masturbate.
Speaker 3: I do you know what it is? She cranky, she masturbated, she's tired, she wants to take a nap, but she got the podcast betwixt the nap and the and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was just like it was crazy because now I can't even like watch porn. Like porn is doing nothing for me. It's all I got to think about stuff in my head. I don't need to see a video where I just have to think of things that have happened to me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that's where y'all are. Yeah, I mean I'm thinking about things that have happened or things that could happen.
Speaker 4: Oh, fantasies, what what?
Speaker 3: What's your to say? I'm gonna say, no, no, that's not the way that we're going.
Speaker 4: We're gonna we want the ludicrous.
Speaker 3: I wanna from you to your toes. Yeah yeah, yeah, that's the fantasy.
Speaker 4: That's what I want right now. That's what I want for you, friend.
Speaker 1: I mean, you should be getting your back blown out and we should be taking on a dinner date, both of us.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen to what I'm about to say to you. Right now, I hear you, and I receive that with light and love, and I'm about to start letting these ugly old people take me out on dates. So when if, and when I say, girl, come on, we're gonna we're going to Jonathan's house, I need you to be like, okay, I'm good enough. And then when we get to Jonathan's I need you to be like, oh jon like this all he looked like mister Burns.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem with that. I have no problem with that. I'm I am down. I'm here to be the third wheel. I'm here to be the unicycle whatever you need me to be.
Speaker 3: Unicycle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nicycle is one wheel. Yeah, but I'll be I'll be the wheel. I'll be the wheel, and you guys be on on my back.
Speaker 3: No, baby, sweetie, no, you would have said the tricycle. You said, you said the third and then you said unicycle.
Speaker 2: This red bull is doing too much.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yesterday, yesterday I went to I went to dinner with a friend, and across from us was this couple and obviously the friends the girl's friend. This young man was on a date with this She had to be a g titty g titties just you, they were titties, g titties. They were pouring out of the bra and the dress.
Speaker 3: Her cup runneth over.
Speaker 1: Oh no, her cup was on was on the floor. And then she had her little flat chested friend next to her, being the third will. She coming in with a card again and everything, and I wanted to just get up and be like, no, no, this is wrong, this is wrong.
Speaker 3: The girl was, I guess, being.
Speaker 1: The third well, she looked so uncomfortable and happy, and I was unhappy, and I was like, babe, order everything on the menu. If you're gonna be the third will and flat chested, get what you deserve.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, wow, flat chested hate. There's people who listen to this podcast that got a cup titties. That's scoopy. Okay, there's nothing, there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: I was mad at her g tittied friend for like having her titties all the way out and a man, It's like, babe, you can't bring me on a dape have your titties out, and the niggas next to us like you gotta pick one.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe it was her sister. It was not her sister. She was not giving sister vibes.
Speaker 1: She was like like, girl, I'm just here to make sure that this boy don't touch you inappropriately.
Speaker 3: Well what was he bringing to the table? Looked like a third leg? No, no, he just I mean to be honest.
Speaker 1: He was definitely of age, but he was giving me bar mitzvah.
Speaker 3: He had on a shiny list.
Speaker 1: He had like a button down you know, he had the side bang situation.
Speaker 3: He had like the pants from Coal's just like lots of pockets.
Speaker 1: Possibly his mother dressed him. But he has a lot of money. But he has a lot of money, you could tell. Yet, tons of money, you could tell.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, we were at.
Speaker 4: Blue Ribbon Sushi.
Speaker 3: Place is nice. It's like the and the g titty girl was drinking white wine.
Speaker 4: Doubt.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no it was it was Pinut Grigio on the house.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: Her cup runneth over, her cups ran it's rano. I mean she didn't she wasn't giving me sanse because Sonseer is like like an older woman.
Speaker 3: Not so. Sydney is a little grooner. Like a little grooner. Oh grooner. It's very sweet. No it's not. Yeah, isn't it sweet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. Pino Grigio reasoning, chardonay, those are the sweet white wives.
Speaker 1: I just want to be on a date with you, Marie. I want to have fun. I want the guy to trick out and get stuff for the table. I want him to order everything for us. Okay, so we can have like a like a sampler. Okay, I want a little samplers.
Speaker 3: Okay, everybody gets two apps and then Trey and then yeah, they like bring all the desserts out. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll do the alamode. Yeah yeah, yeah, bring it out. Okay, Sydney, that's you know what.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: I also hadn't really been going on days because I've been doing shows. But next week I got some openings, so I think that we should. I'm a I'm a get some some thangs on the books for next week, and I'm going to follow through with these Wow. These these men, you know, like when you get an old pair of Converse and they like have holes where the toes come out a little bit. Yeah, that's what some of these men on these apps be looking like. So it's fine. I think we should go to the frying pan. Remember I mentioned that like years ago, the frying pan. It's like a boat, but let's go. It's a docked boat. It's like seafood and beer and stuff like that. But I think we should. You love taking a lap. I'll take many laps around you know. We'll wear We'll wear our Esper drills and talk shit. I don't. I've never owned a pair of ESPA drills.
Speaker 1: In We'll have Espa drills and talk ship ESPRA drills and talk shit.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That's the title. Okay, whoa, whoa, Andrew? How is dating going for you? Sweetie?
Speaker 1: Oh? I am?
Speaker 2: I am in a relationship.
Speaker 4: That said I I can't relay, hon.
Speaker 2: You love this big ta, big T, big tea, Molly Molly size tea. Yeah. I received a text late last last week in the night. Let me pull it up. Okay, hey man, hey man, one word, I don't have this. This contact saved.
Speaker 3: Hey man, one word.
Speaker 2: It's just like one word, no space, hey man. He didn't even bother to put the space in between. The next morning, I text him who is this? And he said this is Sean? Is this Andrew and Chelsea? And I'm like, well, not in Chelsea anymore, but yeah, and I'm thinking this is the homeless guy. Yes, okay, I'm thinking it's him. I have my my text that like automatically delete after like six months, I don't have any texts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's how you keep the cloud clear. I'm gonna yeah, my phone storage is full too, I'm gonna start deleting automatically.
Speaker 2: It's nice. And and I was like, who is Sean who? And he was like, we met and chilled before. And I asked for a picture.
Speaker 1: Of Oh, this is definitely a black guy we met, and you met and before also a man, a man was getting beige, but we met she was getting back.
Speaker 2: And so I didn't want to jump to conclusions and say like, hey, are you the person that like we met at three am on the street.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, You never give yourself away like that.
Speaker 2: Right, because like what if I was wrong? And so I had him like explain the entire situation to me, just to just to confirm. And he said, we met close to your apartment one night when I was headed to a bar to meet some friends. Came over and chilled for a bit, screaming. We kept in touch, and then the pandemic happened. That happened in July of twenty nineteen. He's making it sound like it would happened like a February twenty.
Speaker 3: Full two years, babe, full two years the lies. That's three sixty five times the lies.
Speaker 2: So he's back. I don't know. I'm like that, you know, he's I mean, he's thinking about it, which I think is flattering.
Speaker 3: That is very flattering. It is flattering. But also it's like, I'm judging you a little bit. You haven't had cute sex in two years.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what, don't judge, don't judge.
Speaker 2: A full two years, don't judge.
Speaker 1: I think after you, after the conversation, after me just pouring my heart out for thirty minutes about the dating atmosphere, don't judge.
Speaker 3: Were you pouring your heart out or were you judging everybody in the dating world in the dating realm? You said the GTT girl had that there she you met at the flat chested Cardigan in the summertime girl. And now you're saying, girl, don't judge. But you know what, That's how it is. Sometimes Sometimes you have really really good sex with somebody and it makes you sit and you're like, well, what the hell was I doing before? If that's what sex is supposed to feel like? And then everyone you have sex with after that you compare it to that person who made you, I don't know, levitate, and then some people, I don't know, some people don't know what they're missing and they just be having just dry vanilla ice cream cone sex.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, I know there was something really great about like because when you were talking about mascerrating to memories, that sort of thing like that is like that moment with with hey Man Sean is like you know what I returned to a lot of time really.
Speaker 3: Because it was like there was.
Speaker 2: Like not like you know when you when you meet someone on an app, there's so much work that goes in the conversation something check exactly. There's something so nice about like, hey, we're just like already here at the same time, We're already like we just vibed, yeah, and then had sodomy, you.
Speaker 1: Know, had he had side of me beside of me.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I Mean, I had a dude that I used to deal with before the pandemic reach out to me recently and he's kind of been in my DMS for a while and we've been kind of tiptooning around it. But this week he was like, how does how's your week? Look, it's been a minute, would love to see you. And that is honestly, that's that's the language that I feel like I need to hear. I feel like a lot of men will try to like play it cool or what you doing? You you know, wydu and it's like, no, use your words, boo boo. I know you know how to use words.
Speaker 1: Use to If you don't know how to use your words, use your tongue.
Speaker 3: Well, if you don't use your words properly, how is your tongue gonna get to my house? Because I'm not coming to your house with the one flat pillow with no pillowcakes.
Speaker 2: Right near.
Speaker 4: Narror ne'er. Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you know, I think, uh, you know, might I might? I might do that little TBT this week if possible, you think so? Maybe you know I'm not against it.
Speaker 1: I'm not against it. I'm just I'm just asking. I'm asking, like you know, yeah, girl.
Speaker 3: For me, it's easier to just do that, But I don't wanna. I don't want to wake up and be fifty six years old and sitting in an apartment by myself. Not in an apartment, I'll be in a house about fifty six. I don't want to be sitting in my house at fifty six alone because I didn't have the follow through. I didn't I couldn't make the effort, you know what I mean? Like, I don't want the stuff that I'm doing right now to come back and bite me in the ass later. I really, I mean, I would rather just let somebody bite me in Yes, but I I don't know.
Speaker 1: So that's why I hear everything that you're saying, and I'm I'm proud of you for saying that out loud.
Speaker 3: Friend, Actually, what that I don't want to be fifty six and single? Yeah, well I just if I am fifty, Like, Okay, it's different if I meet somebody, we have like a whirlwind thing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I live in Italy for a year because I met somebody on Eatbrey Hole Parts, So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Or I like, marry somebody and then it doesn't work out and then I'm fifty six and I'm alone. That's different than not ever like truly connecting with somebody and like experience experiencing freaky, deeky, sexy, beautiful love together because it's like, what are you saving yourself for.
Speaker 4: The What are you saving yourself for? That's a fucking that's a motherfucking title. I love that. I fucking love that.
Speaker 3: That more than we did sod of Me together.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're right, but I'm just what you say yourself.
Speaker 3: Or it could be the you know, the little that could go into Buy and Andrew. Honestly, all of these titles could go in the BOT in the description of the episode. Okay, right, like if we if no right, no context, like they'll figure it out, got it?
Speaker 2: Okay, But Marie or.
Speaker 1: What you're saying is is so real because people are so scared to like fail and to fuck up, and it's just like, you can't be scared anymore. What if you fail, you can get back up and start over again. It's not the end of the world.
Speaker 3: But truly, the worst fuck up that you could actually do is not living your life. When you're old and gray and your pubes is gray and your your beard hairs is gray. When you're old and gray, you're not gonna regret the stuff that you did. You'll regret all of the crap that you did not do. Realistically, you might feel bad about ah man I don't I can't believe I said that, or woo, like, I can't believe I banged that guy on that stoop, right, But ultimately, the stuff that you don't do in your life is the stuff that you're gonna be like man, like I can't believe I didn't do that, or I can't believe someone offered me blank and I didn't take it. Just do all the stuff that you want to do, so that, like when you write your memoirs in your brain later you'll be like, whoa, I lived a life beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I can, I can say that I was. I'm kind of annoyed that, like I got my shit together when I was older, because all of my memories is from you know, pre sobriety. You know, as a sober person, I'm not making as many dumb choices. I'm still making dumb choices, but not not as reckless.
Speaker 4: You've done some reckless.
Speaker 3: Shit, yeah, but I feel like when your youth is for reckless activity, Yeah, your youth is for reckless things. You're like, thirties is for like like mess that you can pay for. Like your thirties you can like do messy things, but like you should be able to afford a lawyer, right, Yeah, and then your forties, I don't know that. Forties, fifty sixties, that's midlife crisis territory, and that's when people the recklessness re emerges.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but in a different way.
Speaker 3: You buy a car that you don't need, you buy ed hardy jeans, You bang a twenty one year old, you know what I mean? Like, maybe you cheat on your family, Like that's forty fifty.
Speaker 4: Sixties cheating on your family.
Speaker 1: Guys, please fuck those kids have that affair.
Speaker 3: Are you saying, get divorced kids or no?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, don't don't ever fuck kids.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, like, fuck those kids whatever if you if you're saying in a relationship for the kids, the kids will be fine.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 3: If you get a divorce, be worse because y'all stayed in that unhappy situation. Yeah, you might be messing those kids up more than you know. Yep. But also the rent is too damn high, so I damn high, yeah, Marie.
Speaker 1: And also I just want you to know we will always be together like you and I I know it's not enough, like, but we always have each other.
Speaker 3: So yes, It is definitely not enough. But thank you, appreciate, appreciate us always being together. You you in a relationship. You you are the girl with the gtities and I'm the flat chested girl in the card again on a date with y'all. This is what you do. You really believe that, Marie Sidney, when you said we'll always have each other, it's giving. It's like foreshadowing. I see it in my brain, like, that's so raven. I just had m.
Speaker 2: With this little bar Mitzvah boy.
Speaker 3: With this little bar mitsvo. Well the bar Minceville boy is you know, is your boosis?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: We will not say that about my boob.
Speaker 3: Because your your booths bar Mitsvah boy, you said he look rich, so you know, yeah, I guess you're right.
Speaker 4: Why why are we so messy? But in the best way.
Speaker 3: We're not messy. I think that people are listening to this right now and they're like, either, yes, they're in a relationship and they're happy and we yuck. But I think a lot of people understand where we're coming from. Dating It was already hard, right, Dating was already hard because we were, like you trying to like present yourself in the best way, so somebody will want you. But also you want to be on the same page with the person that you like. Plus you need them to look a certain way. Plus you need the dick to be good, plus you need it's plus they have to want what you want. It's too much, man, Like I realized that.
Speaker 1: Yes, when I met my current you know girlfriend, all of it sounds crazy.
Speaker 4: It was just like, we don't know each other, this is three, we live far blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But like, if I didn't take a risk, then I wouldn't be where I am right now. And where I am right now is I'm really happy, Like I'm really happy. Yeah, I'm masturbating in the day, but happy horny yep, yeah, it's I remember when I was not horny at all, and we can't I can never go back to that. Oh remember when I wasn't horny?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like you know, times have changed, sis, you're in a different place then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm very dedicated now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't want to be horny all the time. Really, you want to be horny all the time?
Speaker 1: I mean I want to be horning all the time for the person that I'm with.
Speaker 4: That's a note for you.
Speaker 2: What about you, Andrew, I'm just like being horny all the time for the person that you're with, sure, but like you're not even like geographically in the same place. That doesn't seem same.
Speaker 3: So you just horny, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For real?
Speaker 1: Well, you get out there and not be horny for you know, several years, and you'll see where I'm coming from. I was not horny for five years, and it was the scariest thing. I was like, my pussy is broken, Like the inside of my pussy does not work, is dead.
Speaker 3: I thought it was dead. I mean, to be fair, there are people who are asexual that exist. I'm not wishing this on you. I'm not putting that on you. But right there are people who are asexual and they exist and they live I'm gonna say fulfilling lives. I don't know, they fulfill they live, they live lives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they out we are, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We should definitely try to find an asexual like expert on here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what we're gonna talk about work?
Speaker 4: No, how like.
Speaker 1: About Ship's Creek. See, that's that's not a positive way to to promote a sexuality, Marie.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to promote a sexuality. I recognize that it exists. You're saying you want to talk to them, they not will be talking about sex. We're gonna be like, so, what are you the expert in not having sex or not that?
Speaker 4: But okay, then now I want to have sex.
Speaker 3: The conversation is is three seconds longis it's three sentences? Tell us about you?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't need sex. I have a thriving pottery business. Okay, well thanks for being on the pod. Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know anybody that's asexual, do you?
Speaker 3: No? No, I don't not anybody who's telling me about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well because of because of the energy, look at you whatever you got to talk about pottery?
Speaker 3: Well, because you want to have an asexual expert on? What's the conversation, Sidney? What kind of questions would you ask them? Pretend it's me?
Speaker 4: How is it?
Speaker 1: How are you able to navigate a sexually driven like society without like how do you meet people who are like you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: And how do you and like what bonds do you have? And so y'all go to bed, y'all see each other naked? You feel nothing?
Speaker 3: No, I sleep in a shirt like like we need to poo no bottoms, and uh, you know, I just do. I don't want to. I feel no sexual desire. I don't need a release. I just you know, I fill my time with books. That would be the episode. I fill my life with books.
Speaker 2: Well, does the asexual person need to be the a sexual expert? Could they be like an expert in anything else?
Speaker 3: They would have to be. Yeah, and then the asexual thing is just like you know, a cherry on top and we go, oh, you know, we react to them saying that. But like a whole sixty minute or a seventy five minute episode talking to somebody who's not sexually attracted to anybody. I like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're right.
Speaker 1: So we're looking for an asexual person but also has another expertise.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I gotta have. You have to have two and two.
Speaker 3: I would rather talk to somebody who was like Polly or you know, I feel like for me, the questions are, well, how do y'all make this work? What's the jealousy aspect here? Like I would rather talk to a hoe than somebody who is like a welder. That's asexual. Okay, but you put the call out there if if if you're either one of those things, you know who to call Sydney No ye, people were saying that your phone number was still on your page.
Speaker 1: They did they did that, and I was like, what the fuck, dude, But I I took it down.
Speaker 4: God is God is Jesus is real.
Speaker 2: And it was concerned, I know.
Speaker 3: But but you know what made me upset that I was not getting any calls. Nobody nobody called me.
Speaker 2: Did anybody like textuns? Like, by the way, no.
Speaker 1: Nobody texts me nothing. I was like, I was like, wow, now you guys want to respect me.
Speaker 4: That's weird.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Sis, you scared them last week. You were yelling at them, definitely yelling at them. They were in the comments like I'm just leaving this comment because Sidney yelled at us.
Speaker 2: So Sidney doesn't hit me, right, Sidney doesn't?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Stop? I listen.
Speaker 1: It all comes from love, guide, It all comes from love. Because even though you guys write really nice things to us, and you DM us and you follow us and you tweet about us, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we are overlooked. Sometimes we are not in these lists. Sometimes we are not recognized for the good work. That we're doing, and it's annoying it Sometimes it hurts my feelings. I know that none of this stuff matters, but I'm being honest while we're being transparent. Yeah, it does hurt my feelings sometimes I'm like, I know that the people who follow us love us, So what the fuck is the problem?
Speaker 4: Why are we not on the charts?
Speaker 3: So nobody listens? Nobody who listens to the podcast is making a list or charts. None of y'all write for Vulture or doesn't.
Speaker 2: Well. Serena William's husband, the creator of Reddit, says that he listens to this show allegedly.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, when did he say that? Where's the post of that? I don't remember that conversation. That might have been July twenty nineteen when Andrew was beg in that Homeless Man. When did that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Did that conversation?
Speaker 2: Where did that? Like? I think it's like I remember going through your tagged unofficial experts tagged photos and being like, wait a second, this is the creator of reddit that posted this.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I feel like some of y'all are on Reddit. Just go ahead and throw the unofficial expert just mention it start a bunch of forums or something for us.
Speaker 1: You know what it is, Marie, We're not as I mean, we're not really putting our business out there anymore. We're not any We're not doing anything that salacious.
Speaker 3: It's some of the top podcasts on Spotify are not salacious at all. It's a lot of people listening to Joe Rogan. He not being silatious, he's just actually have no idea what he's talking.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, what the hell.
Speaker 1: Is Joe Rogan talking about? Can someone tell us we have Rogan on the podcast?
Speaker 4: Can you?
Speaker 1: Can you put it in the comments? What the fuck is Joe Rogan talking about?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Y'all everybody is a Fear Factor fan from the early two thousands. No, but he is the highest rated podcast of all the podcasts. So if Joseph Elizabeth Rogan can do it, why can't we?
Speaker 4: M hm hm.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I guess we should maybe wrap this up.
Speaker 4: Wait, do we have I think we have. We might have an email though that we haven't read. There's so many we haven't read he sent to us. And then we were like, oops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure which ones you've read at this point.
Speaker 4: Which we only read one last week.
Speaker 2: I think maybe like, is it?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, I haven't it?
Speaker 2: Do you have them? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see how long this is from Catherine.
Speaker 4: Yes, Catherine, come on, Kathy, give it to me.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hi, Marie, Sydney and Andrew. Love, love, love this podcast. I started listening to you at the beginning of the pandem after laughing so hard when y'all guested on Ask Me Another, Oh, Sydney Room, we did Ask me Another, and we did. We fully took over those white people's podcasts.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Listening to your pod gets me through my workday. Your episode on Black Lives Matter has helped me explain what the f is going on in a very clear manner to some of my not so woke friends. In fact, I posted the episode on my social media on all of my social media. I look forward to the pod every week, and I'm glad Andrew is talking more. The three of you are such a cute and hot family. Thank you for the loughs and sending you lots of love your way. Oh wait, which one is Catherine? Oh she's getting Jessica Rabbit.
Speaker 4: Very what the body looking like? Let me see the.
Speaker 3: Body's not in the is not in none of the shots, but she's.
Speaker 2: Getting scroll down. It's oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we go Catherine. She know who? She also looks like she kind of looks like the girl from did you guys watch Desperate Housewives? Yes?
Speaker 4: Can you show me her one more time? Let me see.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she's a cutie, sexy.
Speaker 3: It's a red hoiden.
Speaker 4: I would take her on a date.
Speaker 3: Sidney, you would tell you everybody on a date.
Speaker 4: That's not true.
Speaker 3: You would take everybody on a date. I feel like we have messages in our ms, yeah dms from people who are like confessing things or you know, just sending us mess which you know we love but we don't.
Speaker 1: Also wanted to say the people who just came to the Nit last Sunday, Melissa and Amanda from the podcast, thank you so much. I was so happy to give really good hugs to you girls. Very very cute ladies. I mean, I love everybody who comes to the Knit every Sunday and listens to the pod and leaves us nice reviews.
Speaker 4: Those are my favorite type.
Speaker 3: I love when people. I love when women come to see us alive and they come with their boyfriends and their boyfriends were like, yeah, she's a really big fan. Can we just take a photo? He already had his camera in his hand. He was ready to go.
Speaker 4: He was, he was.
Speaker 3: She was like, okay, and I don't like that angle.
Speaker 4: Let's do this over. He was. He was a good man, good, good great man.
Speaker 1: Also, Yeah, if you're a hot straight man, I mean hot, and someone told you to come to the podcast, please come, I mean to listen to the podcast. Please come to the net because then maybe we can see you and maybe you can go on a date with Marie. Who what a straight a straight hot man.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know. Last week when we said we didn't want to give our phone number to people who listened to the podcasts, I don't know if I want to give my kyat to somebody who listens to the podcast either.
Speaker 4: Okay, how about this, how about this?
Speaker 1: If you are a straight hot man interested in Marie, come to me first and I'll vet.
Speaker 3: I'll vet. Said, you are not the person to vet. If anything, I got to send them to Andrew, because you, like everybody, you are the wrong.
Speaker 2: You're doing too much, too much site.
Speaker 3: Take a prey, he said, Clock out for me, Sweetie, clock out.
Speaker 1: It's not on my own podcast.
Speaker 3: Take a break on my own podcast.
Speaker 2: These options for Marie like, gosh.
Speaker 3: Girl, Also, aren't you busy? You won't bet with your assistant?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, balay Bly, I miss you. Oh wait, and I have an announcement. I'll be in San Francisco twenty second through the twenty fourth. Unfortunately without Marie. If I had a bigger budget, you know what, I would have fluted her out. But I will be there at Cobbs Comedy Club. Please come and see me. Yes, don't embarrass me. I don't know how many tickets are sold. They haven't canceled the shows yet, so maybe I'm getting tickets.
Speaker 4: But please come.
Speaker 3: Wow, you're selling this, please, we're all selling No Sydney, Sydney. Let's pretend you're on the radio. Okay, you're on I don't know ninety seven point one, and you're you're in town to promote a show. Promote it, tell people what they go see, tell people what they gonna miss if they don't show up. Ready you wanting to give you sixty seconds? Yes, I'll give you sixty seconds to promote this properly, to get people to come out. Ready, your time starts now.
Speaker 1: Hey, all my favorite people, you know what your favorite person will be in San Francisco at Cobbs Comedy Club July twenty second through the twenty fourth. Not only will you be getting looks, laughs, and bundles, you will also get a view of my girlfriend because she will be there in the eye. So please get those tickets so you can laugh, laugh, laugh, and then take pictures with me and my celebrity girlfriend. You have thirty seconds left, Come on down, get those tickets. And you know what, if you're not laughing, you will also be drooling because let me tell you the outfits, the looks that I pulled together right from assos unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Not Clarence, not Clarence at all.
Speaker 3: Seconds left.
Speaker 1: Yes, So again, get those tickets for Cobbs Comedy Club. I will be there in San Francisco July twenty second through the twenty fourth.
Speaker 3: I'm doing two shows every night. Babe, gorgeous. I was better than what you did before. But I mean, sixty seconds is a long time when you're trying to sell something.
Speaker 1: Can you just can you just be my coach for everything? Marie Down, I need you to be my coach, baby.
Speaker 3: Wooh, I don't think so, honey, Okay, great, Andrew, do you have anything that you want to promote or something that you're trying to.
Speaker 2: Oh the email for this the that people are emailing. I just want to reiterate unofficial expertise at gmail dot com expertise because I think I think it's still your email in the Instagram button.
Speaker 1: I think so, because they because Marie is getting emails left and right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's getting more.
Speaker 4: She's getting more emails. And I got phone calls.
Speaker 2: And then you got phone calls, Sydney. You had an assignment last week to do that. Now it's your turn.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I gotta log into the un official expert and I will change the email to you official expertise.
Speaker 2: Then he needs the clock out. You gotta log in.
Speaker 3: I gottag clock out log in. I mean, yeah, we're it's a changing of the guards.
Speaker 4: Clock out log in.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, one last time before we go, let's read through the titles and then we'll pick one. And you guys are gonna.
Speaker 2: Let it all right, So slinging and slapping dick he she they all sugar daddying down the game. Minnesota ten, New York seven. Close your eyes, open your legs, lazy eye for the wind. Cowardly lines are not my type. Her cops ran over ESPA drills and I didn't catch what was the What was the last part of that?
Speaker 3: I don't know because I don't believe in ESPA drills.
Speaker 2: But Sydney, Okay, that's getting cut.
Speaker 3: I think it's Esprah Drilsen Sanser.
Speaker 2: Okay, just let the record show es dress. There we had Sodomy What are you saving yourself for? What the fuck is Joe Rogan talking about? And clock out log in?
Speaker 3: What are you setting yourself for? Curly lines are not my type? What the fuck is Joe Rogan talking? That's so funny?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's a good that's a good fucking title though. What the fuck is Joe Rogan talking about? Is funny?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 3: But the people listen to us? Do they listen to Joe Rogan? I don't. I don't think it's crossover there.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say no, honestly, what there was one that we really really liked.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't remember what it is. The list was real long. Today.
Speaker 4: We had Sodomy.
Speaker 3: Oh, we had Sodomy. I like that, But then there was another one.
Speaker 2: I think minisode of ten New York seven, and you made a comment about it earlier.
Speaker 3: I like that, but I don't know. You don't have to read the list again. But we don't have to do that off off offline.
Speaker 2: I can, I can text it to you if you want to read it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, send it to me, Okay, text it to me. Sidon, Do you have a show tonight? I do.
Speaker 4: I do have a fucking show. And it's at ten pm.
Speaker 3: Oh, mine's at nine.
Speaker 4: Where's yours?
Speaker 3: Oh in Williamsburg?
Speaker 4: What's yours?
Speaker 3: Comedians you should know.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's gonna be fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. I always have a good time there.
Speaker 4: What you got yours is a gutter? Mine is at Union Hall.
Speaker 3: Oh we're gonna we're gonna miss it. We're gonna miss your ten pm comedy show. Okay, all right, okay, Sidney, Well you have you have? Yeah, you should definitely take this snap that red bull is has passed through you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it got me.
Speaker 3: It got me through the pod though, and that's what was most important, honestly, shout out to red Bull, you raggedy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, guys, I hope y'all enjoyed this, and I hope it inspired you to be the best hold that you could be this week, or just take a chance on something that you've been dragging your feet on, whether it's like dating related or not.
Speaker 1: And everything that we said is not just dating related. Close your eyes, open your legs. It's for anything.
Speaker 3: It's valuable, valuable. It's a great mantra, open your eyes, close your legs. No, close your legs to married men, shout out to Nanni Leaks. If anybody knows Ninni and wants to get Niini on the pod somehow, let's make that. Oh no, honey, bye wig, Let's get at Nini on the pod. So Andrew, thank you. I got the all the titles and we'll pick one, and then whatever we don't pick is going to be in the description with zero context. Yep, Okay, got it all right, Okay, bye friends, Bye Forever Dog. This has been a Forever Dog production.
Speaker 2: The Unofficial Expert Is Executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe Silio, and Alex Ramsey.
Speaker 3: Senior producer Tracy Soren, Produced by Andrew McGuire. Cover art by Sandy Hoenig.
Speaker 2: To listen to this podcast ad free, sign up for Forever Doog Plus at Foreverdogpodcasts dot com slash plus. Check out video clips of our podcasts on YouTube at YouTube dot com slash Forever Dog Team, and make sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook at Forever Dog Team to keep up with all the latest Foreverdog news