Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: And we are back top of the week, top of the top, Happy Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, whenever, top, whenever you are listening to this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it might not be the top of the week when you're listening to this, but it is the top of the week when we are recording this. Uh So, how you feeling, man? How was your weekend?
Speaker 4: It was cool, it was it was low.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't do much dad that weekend. Yeah, for half of it weekend at Dad's. You know. The marriage knows what I do, but we can't talk about it. We'll talk about here baby. Oh okay, yeah, yeah, you told me last week what it was. No, No, it's not there's nothing, man, it's it's nothing. It's nothing. Nothing to a pimp.
Speaker 4: All I'm gonna say is it's not just you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, listen, listen, man, I just you know, I knew you came in. I came in. I said, something is different. I didn't know if you got a haircut.
Speaker 4: It wasn't my nine to eleven. I don't know if it was a nine to eleven memorial shirt. I know what it was.
Speaker 3: We can never forget there's something you and I'm sure you will never forget. Yeah, man, it was something different about you. Just you know, I'm a change man. Yeah, I'm not listen, I'm looking at you. When I walked in, I was say, yo, something is different about you. Got a little little sparkling.
Speaker 4: Your ho today, man, walk I was sending Jamari's love below clips. Oh oh yeah when you start okay, Oh, you just said a lot to me without saying anything.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, Okay, I can read through that all. So it was a great weekend for you. Yeah, great week But I mean, you know, weather, it was cool, it was actually nice. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize like how much seasonal depression really can change you.
Speaker 4: The moment it hit like forty degrees, I was a whole different.
Speaker 3: Well, you're not seasonally depressed, You're.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just always life.
Speaker 2: It does help, like in the depressed meter when it's a little nicer route.
Speaker 3: A little more step, you know, sunny Sean and I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but outside of the weekend, today did finally confirm what I've always known.
Speaker 4: But y'all are some fucking haters.
Speaker 3: You can swear jar, swe jar peach, but sweat jars on the screen.
Speaker 4: How much do I know it this one.
Speaker 3: You're about seventy dollars right now, you about seventy hit loy On. Yeah, you about seventy dollars there right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a new move to anyone hit loy On. Tell Loyon on the side, don't reply.
Speaker 3: You don't ignore him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we posted a little Patreon clip this morning, and it confirmed what I I've I've already known, but you guys are some haters. I even left that Patreon episode like feeling a little self conscious and you know, just not as confident as I usually am about my pen and I thought maybe maybe I was starting to lose it, Like maybe I was getting to that latter part of my career. You know, some Aaron Rodgers jets ears where you know, you run out with the American flag and then tearing a c O five minutes later.
Speaker 4: That's how y'all had me feeling. But I was like, nah, these bars are crazy sour.
Speaker 3: Patreon episode, Rory and Demarus had a rap battle in the likeness of what pusha T would say in regards to the gentleman who was ratted on at CCA. He was in Columbia whatever, Columbia, yeah, whatever, whatever, Columbia TSA is.
Speaker 2: Which that's how edri I am. You guys told me last year that TSA isn't everywhere, isn't. Yeah, Like when we were in London, I was like, I meet you at ts there's like there's no TSA.
Speaker 3: Well it's a difference. It's not called TSA, it's something different.
Speaker 4: But America, I thought everything was not every every airport has aviation.
Speaker 2: Everyone should speak English. Yeah, everyone, everyone, absolutely everyone.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we had a battle, well, Damaris and Rory had a battle in the likeness of what pushing t would say or what bars push your Tea would write in regards to the gentleman being found with some birds under his two pay. Yes, a couple of eight balls they found under his two pay. So we had to battle. The battle is available now at patreon dot com. So we posted the clip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was like really feeling weird leaving because I thought I smoked that, like within ten minutes of writing that, I was even like proud of myself, of the quadriple.
Speaker 3: And tendres that I had. And then the you know, the energy I got back from you guys made me feel like fucking b rabbit and popa doc in the first fucking scene. Well, no, I wasn't trying to. I didn't say you didn't have bars.
Speaker 2: And then this is why, this is why you can't let other people dictate what your self worth is doing us dim your light, Roy, Listen, you'll never ever shine in the shade.
Speaker 4: And that's what you guys were doing. These lights weren't weren't even on right. It was just me turn them off with I started wrapping, when you started rapping, we.
Speaker 3: Lit the room up.
Speaker 2: And the comments said what I actually felt in my heart that I smoked her fucking boots.
Speaker 5: Well, let's be clear, you posted the clip from your page. The majority of the people are commenting are people who are following you, not even the new ram all.
Speaker 2: I believe a collab post requires two people. So your fan base was there as well.
Speaker 5: M My fan base ain't no one common. I know everybody see commenting is like your people.
Speaker 2: When do you see the listeners say nice things about me my own fan base? When do they say nice things about it?
Speaker 3: They say nice things about you all the time, me and all the ones that get killed.
Speaker 2: They're race what Well, they were suggesting that there was some possible reverse racism going on, because not only did I.
Speaker 3: We finally got to look back after four hundred years, it's not even you.
Speaker 4: Then look at even I showed up for the assignment.
Speaker 2: I embodied pushes energy, his bars, his cadence flow. What he would have actually said in that DeMars which she knows I respect her, put I wouldn't even get in the ring with somebody I didn't respect.
Speaker 3: I'm not one of those types of players.
Speaker 4: You gotta be somebody.
Speaker 3: That shut up.
Speaker 6: That's ring.
Speaker 3: I see it in your face.
Speaker 4: No, you know what type of competitor get it? She just wrote a bunch of amazing bars. Not really ship push would say. It wasn't even in a push cadence. It was just good bars. I showed up to the assignment. Was push your T was push your R. You was push your R.
Speaker 6: I get it, and I was pushing p You see the difference.
Speaker 4: Between you see still on you Okay, so when we still on, when we do the gun and battle, you can do that, but this was the Yeah, what is that battle? Whenever you want to do the gun one, I'm cool, but this is a gang. You're honor. You could do that.
Speaker 3: You showed up as pushing t.
Speaker 5: Yes, just because he did that that that no swear jar, just because he did that ad lib.
Speaker 3: Everybody's calling you push A.
Speaker 2: But also all right, you guys, first of all, didn't really like look into my bars.
Speaker 4: It was so genius. It sounded so simple until you actually look at it and break it down.
Speaker 2: That's the genius. Sometimes simplicity is really what the genius is when it comes to a writer making things very easy. You were on some lyrical miracles.
Speaker 4: They said, they said, if common ever tried to sell drugs for a day, be demeritus. Nobody want to hear that shit.
Speaker 3: The conscious drug dude.
Speaker 2: Pusha is a very intricate rapper. But I think it's genius is making things sound simple. I embodied that she just I mean, she showed up as Loope and we love Loope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is it wasn't the Loope my bad? I couldn't my bad.
Speaker 5: I'm so talented and I couldn't simplify it for a simpleton.
Speaker 3: That's my bad, yo. That's what you're still on you like, That's what I learned in therapy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you shouldn't take things personal when other people are projecting their feelings.
Speaker 2: Of other people onto you. You're mad at that girl, You're not mad at me.
Speaker 3: Yo, I don't take that clip is making this round. I know who you're mad at. It's not me.
Speaker 4: But as you take it out on me, it's okay, baby, that clip.
Speaker 3: Is making his rounds like three people sit that to my phone. She got me in a mess.
Speaker 5: I ain't get you to no master, nobody told you. I asked to go retweet and ship.
Speaker 4: Because you're my friend. No matter what I back you.
Speaker 2: I don't like when people play with you like that shit bothers me. So when I saw you cook her, maybe I didn't.
Speaker 3: Think it through.
Speaker 4: I was at the indoor playground with Lmorrow. I didn't really sit and like, think how when you reposted the clap back from the.
Speaker 2: Yes and I retweeted, and then I said, you bitches can't even spell a prague, which is a reference.
Speaker 4: To Nicki Minaj, which you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't realize I'd have one hundred and fifty comments saying Rory's calling black women bitches.
Speaker 3: Oh you did know? Yeah, I should not.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing, I'm not going to act like I was surprised. Once I got in the car and like looked at the replies, I was like, yeah, checks out. I should I should have thought that through. Yeah, that's if I thought seconds I would have.
Speaker 5: Said, because I deleted it because I was I realized. I was like, oh my god, who has the power in this situation? The important person? I was like, why am I?
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's give some backstory, because I was even catching up over the weekend. There was a girl on TikTok that took what clips of you calling Drake a culture.
Speaker 5: One of our clips, one of our clips of our argument that we had during the beef pre not like us, right, I think it was after Meet the Grahams, one of the we clipped it specifically and after everything because it was pre not like us whole week.
Speaker 3: M m, yes, we did was off.
Speaker 4: I was amazingle I guess it was.
Speaker 6: I guess not like us had him out.
Speaker 3: I didn't think that that all happened in like four days. Damn is three days and not like us came out like I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't even sleep between the time of Meet the Grass Like you're you're right, yeah, positive.
Speaker 3: Damn that's crazy.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so we were talking about the beef or whatever, and it was a clip from that, but it didn't have the whole context of the conversation.
Speaker 6: But that clip blows viral all the time. It's been going viral.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know I had talked about We talked about it on Patreon. The episode that came out today of me making a dance video to Nokia and this girl decided, girl.
Speaker 4: Do you think maul center?
Speaker 3: I sent, I don't even know. How could I send another I don't even know who that now he was producing. I was chilling with the marito what she made that video said A right, somebody go find it.
Speaker 4: But what's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: We were having a conversation with people fan base well before this battle to people calling him a coach bult even though I don't feel that way, that's a consensus on the internet.
Speaker 4: Why can't the marriage say that? And then also like.
Speaker 3: A Drake's also because I also didn't say yeah, but they don't care what that matter? They don't know.
Speaker 5: But listen, that's why I said, I don't. I don't care, like I didn't care about that. The only reason why I responded is because when I tell you, I literally had no time, like I was just chilling like, and I started getting like hate mail on my TikTok, which never happens. I get a lot of hate mail TikTok Instagram. I'm used to that with this podcast that's whatever, But on my TikTok, I never get hate mail. So I'm like, why am I getting so many comments? Comments, comments? And then I having to go on Twitter and somebody had posted that video because she didn't tag me in the video, so I didn't get a notification on my TikTok.
Speaker 4: She claims because she's blocked.
Speaker 5: She wasn't blocked when she originally made that video. I don't know who the fuck that girl is. Nobody does, honestly, but now they do. So you're welcome for the platform, babe. But now I am back on stage where I belong, and you can be in the stands where you belong.
Speaker 3: When they talk about that inundation, I'm just sitting fact over found.
Speaker 2: It's called that you're not even invested in this beef like I am.
Speaker 4: That was call that.
Speaker 3: It's not a fact over foundation. It's hilarious, baby, that's what you're taking it. That's no, you ain't your baby. You can't say that and say I'm chilling. Really, that's not chilling. I want somebody to go back to the where you just sit that sent saying I'm back on my platform where I blogged, like, come on, all right, she.
Speaker 5: Said that I was being that y'all. I come in here and for a check. I say, what y'all want me to say?
Speaker 3: That's not true. I mean, if if you said what I wanted you to say, baby, we wouldn't even that video wouldn't even exist, nor would this podcast. Yeah, like if you said what I wanted you to say, everybody just got to stay over there. Now you know I was never on that side. We're not doing side. We're not doing that. We're not doing that. Year. Y'all gotta stay over don't come over trying to party and dance. Now your boy killed the party. Let the party die, So now you niggas is dead with the party. Stay over there, PG outside all some of the no kill all. That ship is ringing off. Nah man, nah not.
Speaker 4: Stay over there there, don't want me?
Speaker 3: Did you stand up for me? I laughed? No, it was it was jokes. It was just laughs. It wasn't nothing, seriously, it just it just laughs. That's all. There's nothing there's nothing. Trust me, it's nothing serious. It's all laughs. It's all I see it.
Speaker 4: But you out of jail.
Speaker 3: Not stay out that side, stay over there with jail jail. And this is to that. You want me to be up for me when niggas is killing me. No, it wasn't. It was nobody was killing you. It was all jokes. It was just laughs.
Speaker 6: But want me to sell my pussy to get you out of jail.
Speaker 3: I mean, stay on that side. Let me free me till it's backwards, Free me till it's backwards.
Speaker 2: I'm the jd answer the ship. I'm riding with my man. I'm with y'all, y'all as far as anything you are.
Speaker 3: Are you having a stroke.
Speaker 5: No, Rory said he would sell his dick for you, and he's gonna hold me down.
Speaker 4: Yeah scenario I'm here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, No, I believe it. I believe ye. Your butt naked to get me out of jail. You spread it, you show the red rocket. He'll definitely show the red rocket for sure. Yes, you like you'd spread it?
Speaker 4: Is anyone?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no if they entering, no, no, you know, let me let me help you out. I'm gonna help you out if they said, either lock me up or you had to take pictures with your butt spread, let me stay in the jail. Dog, have we're gonna have some dignity. We're gonna when I come home, we're gonna have all our dignity. Dog, don't do that.
Speaker 2: The only thing that would be tough is I wouldn't know, like how to take that photo.
Speaker 4: Would you have to do like a timer?
Speaker 3: You do the time and you gotta run across the room and.
Speaker 4: So you can get that, and you will be fucked up because I'm clumsy and like I'd frame it wrong, so I'd have.
Speaker 3: To do it. If you don't, you gotta do that at least for a time to get you out of jail. Yeah, no, no, no, no, we're gonna have some dignity. Bro. Just keep my books fed. That's house fun. You gotta do that. You ain't got to do that. You ain't got to do that. Do they have books in Russia? Like books to read? No? Not see what type?
Speaker 5: And we do your books fed? Like do they have like can he send you commisary in Russia?
Speaker 3: Probably not in Russia? Yeah, I think you can, Seyeah, I think anyway, you can send.
Speaker 4: How is there core links for for Russia? You definitely can't send prisoners in Russia money. There's no way you can do that, Like if you can't smoke weed, You think I can send money to a prisoner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that families in Russia can't send there the loved ones in prison. Nothing. I don't know he can send it from No. I meant, like me, oh no, no, did that? I don't know?
Speaker 2: After I decided to keep my butt cheeks closed, No doubt that.
Speaker 3: I doubt that. But would it?
Speaker 5: Push said one push and reposted that's who he said one.
Speaker 2: So hopefully we'll get a verdict in real time. I was talking with him. I'm now waiting on a reply. I said, you're the deciding factor who won me a the mess?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that means the mass. When he didn't answer yet, I mean, he don't want to hurt you. He didn't read it. Now he read it, he just unread it after I love doing that. My dms read something and then put it back on unread. You could do that? What? Oh my god? Even though you could do that when it's somebody you don't want to notice you saw their message. Yeah, you know, you can just turn your my rep re seats are off. You can do that on I g Yeah, hell yeah, oh man, that's changing the game. Yeah I didn't know that. Yeah, thank you for that, baby, I had no ideas well.
Speaker 5: Listen, make sure you sign up for our Patreon. We'll be doing another one, probably a FAB related one, and Maula be joining in this time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I might have Fab ghost write my balls though. See that's chating. No, I'm just joking, baby, No, you ain't. I learned more and more the type of god Baby D thinks I am every day.
Speaker 2: I personally, I think I'm probably going to get some form of an email for pub on this next CLIPS album because I think Push is gonna use my bars. And then finally your man could be like, yo, you gotta ghostrit A too. So I mean I've got you, Like I said, you like stirring the pot, don't you. I'm I ride for y'all know he's in it, but a stirring huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he likes stirring the pot and didn't want to go and didn't want to be in wireless in London with me talking me Yo, let's go to the show. Oh wait, but I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I was going for Summer. I'm going with Justice and Elban. If y'all happen to be there, that's cool, man, But I'm gonna be with Summer.
Speaker 6: I rock my hips. I don't know I'm rock sect.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're just like both people. Yeah, man, but you know, we gotta have fun, man, everybody got to stay over there. Man, this is the Redemption season right here. I seen, I seen your man. Gordo, who I think is an incredible producer, put up that tweet. We're not accepting apologies none.
Speaker 4: Who's who's gonna go to the auto apologize you. I like the tweet, and I think Gordo's dope, and I love that he also rides with his man's But like who once more is revealed, is anyone gonna go up to them and be like yo.
Speaker 3: Just it was? It was our bad listen, man, just stay over there, that's all.
Speaker 4: They don't accept me over theory.
Speaker 3: I'm not like them. I'm in the worst possible stay over there, hated by both sides. It's all good, tho. We're gonna have fun this year. Yeah. It was just just me and Elliott Wilson. Yeah. Oh my god, Elliott, what's up with Elliott Wilson Man, it's me he doing his show with a DJ head and Jeremy dissecting and wait to see ja That misogyny was just entered music. That was that wasn't crazy.
Speaker 2: I tweeted about it and this is how to all the Drake stands And I'm not saying that Kendrick stands aren't this way either. I tweeted, you know, I'm still laughing at the fact that Jeremy just discovered that there's misogyny in music, because I thought that clip was fucking like. I've watched it a few times and laughed. And I don't respect Jeremy. I think he's great for what he does in the show, but that him having like a conniption, that revelation like there's misogyny in hip hop was the funniest fucking thing. Like Drake legitimately started a whole new genre.
Speaker 4: There has never been any disrespect towards women before that PND and Drake album. Now, when I posted that, everyone in the comments was all Drake stands, Like I knew your bozo ass would agree with him. I'm like, yo, are y'all dis retarded. Yes, I'm disagreeing with him. I thought it was the weirdest take of all time.
Speaker 3: Speaking of weirdest takes, I thought it was weird when I found out that DJ Head's last name is Drake. That y'all didn't. That's not that's not like just the most craziest thing to y'all. Like, his last name is Drake. This shit rights itself, bron, It's a similation, y'all that I don't know. I laughed about twenty minutes. I think Peace told me that. Oh fuck me, I just made the connection. Mother, I mother, ay. DJ Head's last name is Drake.
Speaker 2: You know the fact that he has gotten this whole year off the way he has, and no one told me that.
Speaker 4: It's the funniest fucking Nike.
Speaker 3: That's not crazy that nobody else but me. It's hilarious. That is the wildest anyway. Man shout that.
Speaker 4: Anybody doing anything in this space, man shout out to Jeremy DJ Head, Elliott. It's it's all jokes and fun. I just find it very ironic. He got to change his last name.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh he hasked to at this point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got he's got to take He's gotta take his wife's name.
Speaker 3: He has to. There's no way he ended up on that stage DJ and if Kendrick knew that, oh Man speaking to Lenea's uh, Javonte Davis and Lamart roach sport this week and at the boss later about that at the Barclay Center, and I'm not gonna lie. Going into this fight, I kind of thought, why is Tank fighting Lamont Roe?
Speaker 4: I thought the same thing.
Speaker 3: Now. I have a lot of friends and family in the fight game that are very close to boxing, the sport on you know, both sides of it, the business and just the actual, you know, competitive sport of it. And they told me like, no, no, no, Lamont is he's a formidable opponent. Him and Javonte know each other, they've they've known each other for years. I think they grew up in close proximity to each other. They've trained together growing up. They I think they've even sparred a few times. So they was telling me like, no, lamont knows Tank, he knows his tendencies, he knows exactly how strong he is. He's felt his power before, so this is gonna be a very interesting fight. So I said, Okay, my bad, you know. Once I heard that, I said, Okay, let's see what happens. I'll see what Lamar Roach does. And so we get the fight Saturday, and I'm not gonna lie man. I sat there and watched that fight, and that was the first time I watched a Tank fight where I say eighty percent through the fight through around eight to nine, I felt like Tank is in trouble. He might lose this fight. Now, I know, when you're the champion. You know, as we know, boxing is a very very odd sport and a lot of politics, a lot of politics, a lot of you know, behind the scenes things going on with that with that sport. But I felt like that first time, that's the first time I saw a Tank fight where I felt like he may lose this fight. But I knew how hard it is for them to just give the belt, you know, take the belt from the champion, like you have to definitively either put him down hurt him bad. And it wasn't that. I don't think Tank was ever really hurt bad. I just think that he never really hurt lamont Roach as well. And that was like kind of odd to see a Tank fight with the other fight that didn't seem hurt much. And then it was the odd taking of the knee where Tank took a knee. Now when I saw that, I definitely thought that it was going to be an eight count. Naturally, the ref has to count if the if a fighter goes down. But then Javonte ran to the corner, and I thought at first it was his mouthpiece. I thought maybe he just realized his mouthpiece, wasn't it, because sometimes that happens in the corner if you get to put your mouthpiece in whatever. But then he just wiped his face and got back in the ring and proceeded to fight. So it was just kind of a weird. After that thing, everything was just weird. But the whole fight just seemed it didn't seem like the Tank Davis that were used to seeing. Nothing seemed like. He didn't seem like he was he had the upper hand entire fight. Now, Tank did have moments where he displayed, you know, his skill, his speed, his power, but it didn't seem to really hurt Lamont like he never Lamont never seemed like he was rocked. He was kind of like stunned or dazed. So yeah, it was interesting to see that type of a matchup for Tank because we used to seeing him dominate over the last however many years, any of his opponents, and then it was gonna be interesting to see. And now it goes to the card if they're gonna rule that a knockdown. I mean when Tank took.
Speaker 2: The knee the time that would be considered that, but there was no count from the ref and he.
Speaker 3: Started to count. The ref started the count. But then when Javonte I saw he was count and like no, like I le had a white mot like it was something in my eye, like you know, okay, and.
Speaker 2: This may be some jet fuel can't melt steal beamshit, can can grease get through vasseline. Yeah, I've never put hair grease in my hair.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: The amount of let's be clact is there grease even with sweatsred percent.
Speaker 3: If you have any type of n baby can attest this if we have any type of hair product in your hair and you start to sweat and it starts to trickle down your face into your eyes like it can burn. Yes. But the reason why I was interesting because if you have you know, if you're a fan of boxing, you've seen fights where they've done illegal shit like put something on the other opponent's gloves. When it hit the fight, it starts to burn. So I'm like, oh shit, is this one of those things where they may gave Lamart the little on his glove and so you know, so when Tang said his I was burning a little icy hot on the glove, yeah, I was like, oh shit, Like hopefully Lamart they didn't do no bullshit in this corner. Uh. But then at the end of the fight they called it draw, which I thought. Tank is lucky that they called that a drawer because I thought that he I felt like he lost that.
Speaker 2: I claimed that he landed way more punches, which I think it was probably closer than it appeared when you get to the scorecard.
Speaker 3: But I'm with you, he's lucky. That was no should have lost that fight. He's lucky they call that draw. But he is a champion. So you know, in order to beat the CHAMPI you have to really, really physically just you know, dominate him. And I don't think Tank was dominated. I just think that he didn't dominate his opponent the way we used to seeing him do. So they called it a drawer. And then at the at the post fight conference, Tank says, you know, I had I got my hair braided, some of the hair grease from my hair. It got in my eye. Now I heard that, I was like, damn, because I automatically knew, like, okay, that's kind of like throwing the smoking gun on the girl's lap that did your hair. She almost caused the world fight at his title like that just puts a lot on her, a lot of attention on her. Well, he saw that she snitched right, Oh no, No, I saw she. She definitely reposed. She should because she's listening. She has to. She has to protect her business because she could lose a lot of money behind that.
Speaker 2: I was just laughing at her Instagram because she posted the product and said this is the grease in question.
Speaker 3: No, but I understand it as odd as it seems, somebody like Tank Davis in a fight like that of millions of people watching, and you know, you say, yo, my the girl that braided my hair, the grease got my eye. Now everybody's gonna start saying, Okay, well, who's the who's the Let's see if she's related to Lamart somewhere down in line with you. You know, she's just how this thing go that she said, find an angle.
Speaker 2: I did his hair Wednesday, it's Saturday. He depressed Jim wigh and there's no excuse. How much grease did I usually aim damn like I feel her. And I'm not saying Tank is lying, but it is kind of wild that in the ninth round the grease hit you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's the only the only reason why I believe him was because it wasn't like Tank was hurt, like he didn't get in that if he would have had if he if Lamart would have landed like a combination, and then he backed up and did that, then it's like, okay, that's bullshit, but I'm gonna tall with you. He was he had his baran, he just backed up and he just took a knee real quick and ran to his corner. So he wasn't dazed. He wasn't like out of the fight. He wasn't like in another dimension where Lamar hit him and he was, you know, he didn't know where he was at he got hit, but then he wiped him after he got hit. He actually did wipe his face and then he took a knee. So it's but that does I'm not saying Tank was lying because I'm with you.
Speaker 2: In those later rounds, it did look a little a little shaky for Tank.
Speaker 4: Does that not change the energy? Remember what they did to Venus when she was like seventeen old girl from h Russia or whatever. Venus was smoking her.
Speaker 2: She's like, yo, I gotta take a piss and then went to the bathroom in the middle of the match. And it shifts the energy of everything. You taking a knee when I'm starting to really cook. Yeah, but that's that. That to me, it's different though, it's different with boxing.
Speaker 3: Like like I said, if if if there was a flory of punches that Lamar was throwing right before that knee, and it was like, oh, like you know, it looked like Tank was in trouble, he was about to drop and and he took that knee. I would one hundred percent be like, nah, that's bulls. But he did. If you go back and look at it, he did get caught with a right I believe, and then he wiped his eye, wipe.
Speaker 2: His whole career train everything. I don't know, the grease sh it just feels like an excuse to me.
Speaker 4: Well maybe maybe even if he decided to use too much grease.
Speaker 3: It wasn't Greece. He felt like something was in his eye, was burning, his eye was affecting his vision, and he had to wipe his face.
Speaker 2: There's fighters that go twelve fucking rounds and then the second round get their whole eye shut and keep fighting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's that's different like that. No, you're right, your vision is impaired, So I get that. But if you feel like.
Speaker 4: Those rounds be off instinct even they can't even seek.
Speaker 3: Right, But if you feel like something is dripping into your eye and you're wiping your face, I mean, it is odd to take a knee that we've never seen that before, taking knee running your corner so they could wipe your face. That was very odd. But I gotta give Tank just a little bit of bit over here and say, it's not like when that happened. Then he came out the corner and was kind of like avoiding the fight. He came out the corner and got right back to being aggressive and throwing punches like so it's not like he did that. And then he spent the rest of the fight running staying away from Lamont. He still brought the fight to Lamont and spurts here and there. I just felt like he didn't dominate Lamar Roast the way I thought he did. But I mean, now we have a rematch that's happening. Well, no, Tank said he's not rematching. He's gonna rematch. I know what he said. But we're getting is at that point in his career where he could pick his fights. He can hand pick his opponents. Now, if you the champ and it ends up being a drawer, you have to fight that person, but you don't have to fight them like before you fight somebody else. Maybe the next year, someone down the line. Oh no, I don't think it'll be this year, but by next year for sure. But it was a good overall, it was a decent fight. I wasn't mad at it. Again, I think Lamar Roach gained a lot of respect from a lot of people that didn't know his fight game, wasn't familiar with him. I was one of them. I didn't I knew he you know, I knew he was a decent fighter, but I didn't realize exactly how good of a fighter he was. I think that he definitely, uh, he definitely upped his purse after this fight. He'll definitely be making a lot more money as a result of this fight. I do think that a rematch with him in Tank is inevitable and does have to happen soon, and it's gonna be good. It's gonna be fun to watch the rematch because now I think people are, you know, the microscope is on Tank, Like, all right, man, this dude, you gotta you know he gave you your only blemish on your record. You have to gestion only it's not a loss, but it ain't an win either. So it's gonna be interesting to watch the rematch and see where it goes from there. But either way, I think that Lamar definitely made it a bigger name for himself. Saturday night at the bar Play.
Speaker 2: Center, Damarus, can you give me a J? Cole Tank Davis Barr. He says, they both took me.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we're not doing that, baby, d C. He be trying to I'll be trying to stay away from it. Here he go, he do he keep bringing it up? Here he go. I'm with Tanked and with Cold did it is different. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: I'm still listening to Clouds. You guys, you're.
Speaker 3: Yo, you're talking about this and you keep bringing it up.
Speaker 4: Just trying to get you engaged.
Speaker 5: We me tell you every I didn't watch the fight, so I don't have nothing to say about it. But I mean, I've gotten grease in my eye before, baby, do you understand Ilso don't.
Speaker 3: Think that Tank pussy. And I don't think that he would make.
Speaker 4: An excuse like anyone is calling Tank push, But I don't.
Speaker 5: Think that he would make it. I don't think he would make an excuse. I think that that's what actually happened.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it was an excuse. I do think that something, even if it wasn't the head of grease like he said, it was something that he felt like was getting in his eye and was burning his eye and affecting his vision. So again, I'm not on the side that Tank needed any excuses. I'm still a huge Tank fan. I'm just a Lamont Road fan now as well.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been in a fight, and you know, things kind of slow down when you're in a fight in your brain, have you ever wanted to take a knee?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Damn, I didn't think this through. I didn't know he had a fight. Yeah, I didn't think he had hands like this.
Speaker 3: No, I never took it. You can't take a knee in the store. You get your mother head kicked off.
Speaker 2: You're doing that mid fight of going like all right, mind. I definitely underestimated how good this guy.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I got one of the very few fights that I've ever been there. This dude hit me so hard. I had to grab him and hug him. Yeah, like he he because I said, if I he hit me one more of those, I'm going to sleep. And then one thing I ain't doing.
Speaker 4: Hugging in a street fight and just hitting him with.
Speaker 3: The son Yeah, like you know, just hugging him and just like you know what I mean, just holding on like nah, famly, you're not about to hit me with another one. No, No, that's when that was. That was the first time, you know, when you get hit and like you start seeing black dots of course. Yeah, that was the first time that happened. And I was like, yo, like, nah, if he hit me with another one of those, right now, I'm going to sleep. You know, I smell when you get punched in the nose like that. It's not even a smell. Let's just smell your memories, memor you smell every memory you ever had somebody hit you right in the middle of your face. You can smell every.
Speaker 2: Memory that twice of being confident going into it. And then the moment I smelled that, I was like, oh yeah, I'm fucked. And then my brains didn't even focus on the fight. I was like, I'm I'm fucked. I miss mismanaged this entire situation. I just I'll go down on the next one and.
Speaker 3: Hope, hope he gives has some grace from me here and just yo, when do you know it's over? Like you can't fight no more? Like I'm not talking about like if somebody eat you know, as a man, no matter how old you're, if somebody, if another man disrespects you, yes, you got to do. But I'm saying, like, you know when you're younger, and it used to be waiting for the drama, Like yo, what he said? Like at what age is it? Like, I'm not even like you got it? Man, I feel like it comes because I'm there. I'm just let y'all know I'm there. Oh for sure. People start talking and I'm like, yo, right, hey, you got it though, because like what we're gonna do, because once we start fighting. I'm not gonna stop. I'm at the age where I'm not going to stop. Like, once we start, either police is coming or somebody has to die here tonight, and I don't want to die here tonight. So what we doing?
Speaker 5: I feel like it comes in spurts, right because I felt that way as somebody who used to grow I used to fight a lot when I was a kid. I feel like it depends on my mind state now because it be most times it's like whatever, I'm too tired, I'm getting old.
Speaker 6: But then sometimes it's like, you don't know what I'm going.
Speaker 5: Through right now, and you might catch me at the right mode and catch all the rage that I actually had for this nigga, like.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So it depends. I saw a video.
Speaker 2: That's what sucks when you have that moment and then you mismanage your opponent and now you pissed off projected on that person and you got your ass.
Speaker 3: Whups. Yeah. I saw a video last week. I think they was in I want to say, Philly. Some girls was fighting and one of the girls ran up and punched the baby in the face that was in the stroller. Now, when I saw that clip. I was saying like, fuck, yeah, I don't p if you could find it, like or Josh, if you could find it like she ran she ran up. The baby was in the stroller with some women fighting, and the baby was in the stroller and the girl punched the baby in the face and then ran And I was like, that's one of the few times where if that lady saw that and she had a gun or something and she shot and killed, I would understand that. Yeah, I think the court would understand that. Like if you from a child, and if I'm a father without at target and my girl and another lady gets into an argument, and of course I would do everything I can and diffuse that. But if they started going to blows and then one of the girls punches my kid in the faces in the stroller, I'm trying to break it up. Yeah, y'all might have to. I would. I would probably seriously hurt.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I do feel like the baby needs to take some accountability. Like if I if I have a friend that I know is in beef, I'm not going to stand next to him because I mean, when it's on site, it's on site, they're gonna hit everybody, So that baby needs to understand like who it was with and if.
Speaker 3: Your mom got beef. You can't be around your mom like that, Like yeah, because the baby could have just said anymous.
Speaker 2: When you dealing with certain people, it's on site. If they standing next to you, you target to you should have been standing with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I don't know if the baby, if you could put the owners on the baby here, but I understand know who you with, just know who you with. You know what I'm saying. They're not gonna not shoot the call because you in it exactly. I get it. They're not gonna not with you. I have empathy for the baby. But I mean, yeah, that was that was one of the craziest gang in that situation. You there, Yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Picked a corner. You picked that bitch to be your mom. When I was in the womb, you was up. You know what I'm saying, You was up in the universe. You picked that bitch to be your mom.
Speaker 3: Staying with her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you swam for that ass whooping you look at Josh.
Speaker 3: I love Josh. Josh is still look at Josh.
Speaker 4: Trying to find the bits over Josh, don't even worry about speak speaking of Philly over the weekend, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I did run into some Philly acquaintances and they said something interesting to me. They said, ya, I really love the pod that you have with space Cakes. And I said, who the fuck is space cakes? And they said your co host space cakes.
Speaker 3: I said, mal.
Speaker 2: They said, yeah, Philly, we call them space cakes. I said, Beanie Siegus, stop saying that to me. Yeah, why does BEANIEIAG call you space cakes?
Speaker 3: That's funny. So years ago, so years ago, I ate, I ate a, this is a funny. That's crazy. Beans told you that. That's hilarious. So we was in. So Biggs had had I don't know if Biggs had them, but we was in. I was at Bigg's house. I didn't want to say. It was New Year's two thousand and one or two thousand and two maybe, so he had some. I don't know who it was, but somebody brought some somebody brought some wee brownies. Okay, and you know it's it's no actually was Thanksgiving. It wasn't Newies. It was Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Someone brought that to Thanksgiving exactly.
Speaker 3: So we.
Speaker 4: I also love that you had Thanksgiving with Beanie Siegel.
Speaker 3: No, no beans, was it the beans? Was it dead? So we we had we had dine at the crib at Bigg's house, and somebody bought some wee brownies. Now I didn't know they were wee brownies. I just thought somebody brought brownie something delicious. Tree. And it's on the it's on the count it's on the island, like in the kitchen with everything else. It's a part of the spread.
Speaker 4: It's part of the spread.
Speaker 3: Understand what I'm telling you, because this is a very important part of the story. It's part is there elders there too, my dad, Okay, but I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: About like that one older grandma loves a sweet tree.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no. Some kids was around, but you know, I think that they were probably too little to even get on the island at the time. But so I see the brownie. So now were downstairs in the arcade, because we used to be downstairs playing the NBA jam like for hours. That would be our thing, be all wreck, just down there playing that shit for hours. So I go upstairs. I'm like, damn, I want't I didn't want no cake. But then I saw the brownies. So I'm like, oh, it's brownies. Like all right, bet so I get a brownie, go downstairs and eating a brownie. I'm like, damn, that was kind of fire. I go upstairs and get another one, come back downstairs. So now that I'm on the second one, Biggs is on the game and he turned you look at me. He like, yo, what you? I was like, Yo, these brownies is fire. He was like with brownies. I said the brownies upstairs. He was like, start echoing. He said, yo you, he said, listen to what. I'm following me. He said, you got those brownies from upstairs. God bless me. My brother Bob was there, so he started looking. He was like brownies. Like they all start laughing. They was like, yo, those are brownies. I was in the foil, so I was like yeah. He was like, yo, those are wee brownies.
Speaker 4: I don't know, he'd like to get wet.
Speaker 3: I promise you. As soon as Big said those are wee brownies, I heard brownies brownies, it was like somebody just put the reverb on. I was like, because now, mindre At this time, I wasn't smoking like that, like I only I wasn't smoking really at all, like that wasn't never really a big drinker, so I was like virgin to any type of drug. We anything like. So as soon as he said wee brownies, my cheeks got warm, the top of my ears got hot, and I'm standing there. So now I'm nervous because everybody start laughing. And I was like, Yo, all right, so what's gonna happen though, Like I'm trying to understand what feelings should I expect in the next few minutes. So they all laughing. They're like, oh, so BIG's looking like damn like because he know he said how many of you? As that was my second one? He was like, oh my god, like you were about to be man see your Christmas. So like twenty minutes past, so everybody start looking. So I stayed like, yo, just drink some water. Start drinking a bunch of water. I'm drinking a bunch of water. Drinking a bunch of water. I start getting hot. I'm like, oh my god, I feel it working like it's going through my bloodstream. Now yo. I went upstairs, say I gotta go in the room and lay down because I couldn't. I was getting like this. I guess anxiety start ticking and everybody laughing at me. So I'm like, yo, I'm just go in the room and lay down. I can hear these niggas through the vents laughing, so I hear him like, yo, he gonna be hot and shit. So now imagine, I mean, did you really hear them from the vents? Yeah? No. So I'm laying down in the bed. It's pitch black in the room, and I'm just I'm like, damn. Like the room just starts spinning. I'm like, oh my god, here we go. It's like you're on a roller coaster and it's that part where you start going up. I just don't know what to expect. I'm laying there. I can hear them through the vent downstairs saying, yo, go check on them, Go check on them, go check on saying hey. They keep coming to room like every ten minutes, like yo, you're good, and I'm like, yeah, I'm good. I'm good now. The whole time I'm laying down, it feels like it's a nigga in the mattress pulling me into the mattress, like I'm just getting My body is so heavy, and I'm like, oh my god. So I start the room start spinning. I got up. I started throwing up.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 3: I was so for two, like two three days. I was still high, like it was still in my body, like I could feel it. I woke up the next day. My bearings still wasn't right. Everything was still kind of like moving. We go to the studio, so they telling that everybody's hearing the story. This nigga mall ate two week brownies. Ah, this nigga been fucked even high foot So beings of them had a session there and they was telling them what happened. And so then they start calling me space cakes. They like, yo, let nigga ate two space cakes. You know what I'm saying. So from that, it just stuck, like everybody start calling me space cakes. From that, that's crazy, Like you just said that. I'm like, who the fuck called me space cakes?
Speaker 2: That's what I was asking. I said, I do a podcast with mall one with space.
Speaker 3: Gut is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So bes that that was what they call weed brown They called them space case because I guess you eat them shit, you get spaced out. So that's how I got the name space case. And I will have you know, Rory, I have never ate a brownie Since that day, listen regular brownie, I have not I have not eaten a single brownie since that You haven't listened to the truth. Since I have not eaten a brown I don't give it. You could be like, no, no, that's good. I don't want it like that feel. I was high for probably four days, like I felt my body like trying to get rid of that shit for about four days.
Speaker 4: Was this pre eating on Thanksgiving or posts this was after we ate? Okay, because that would just be funny picturing everyone at the dinner table for Thanksgiving like it war's perfect.
Speaker 3: Yo. I'm talking about that feeling of being that high. I will never do that too much. That's why I really don't do edibles now because I still have that fear in my mind of being that high. I was high for four days. Now. Edibles are the absolutely yeah no, never again never And imagine you eat two of them and you don't even know you just on your dessert thing like I'm just eating brownies now. It's weeding those. Why they ain't label them themarraus If now you're asking the questions who brought them?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: Shit? Yeah, I know brought them, my brother, my brother homeboy brought them over. He made them, so that's why he was like, no, it ain't no, you're good. You're gonna be high, but you're good.
Speaker 4: This is a family gathering.
Speaker 3: Why would you bring I still know. And it was in the middle. It was turkey here, this baked mac. Yeah it was. It's in the middle of everything that you're supposed to eat. So I'm like, okay, brownie, somebody brownies, two of them going four days. How's the motherfucker? But shout out the beans. Yeah, nobody calls me that. The more beans.
Speaker 4: But that's how I got just finding out, Like in the streets you call space cakes, I had asked, Yeah, no, that's what It's a wild name to just have in the streets.
Speaker 3: That's funny as fuck. Damn, I ain't heard a space cake. Shit, I ain't heard that name. Yeah, you gotta change your twitterheadle. That's crazy that the space cases. I haven't heard that in probably fifteen sixteen years. Bro, space cakes.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm just upset that you kept that story from us for some right, like you like I didn't know I was hanging with these space cakes the entire time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, toy, I got I lived a lot of lives, man, I'm like a vampire, talk about it. I lived a lot of lives, man. What's what's some other funnier studios stories? Funny studio stories? Uh? When we laughed at Kanye for when uh he had some member Durango boots. Of course, the first time I saw Kanye, he had on Alether Motorcycle Jacket's Durrago boots checks out and we laughed, and then he started playing music. I was like, who is this? I said, Yo, who is this nigga? I think he had just moved to Jersey. I think something like that. And and he was working on Beans first album. Okay, Yeah, he's working on Beans first album. And did the State Property soundtrack too. That was the first time. And then of course he did some joints on uh uh is it Hard Knocked Life? No, he did Dynasty. No, I think, No, Kanye worked on something before Dynasty.
Speaker 4: I think I mean he was on the Hall the World with Mace.
Speaker 3: No, he just as far as Rockefeller.
Speaker 4: It was Beans first and then the Dynasty.
Speaker 3: Nah. I think. Nah, didn't he do girls girls?
Speaker 4: Or was that just Blueprint? Was after the Dynasty?
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't No, it was three Dynasty Blueprint. Blueprint one was not after the Dynasty, Bro, what are you talking about? Am I tripping? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You're you're out of the lane with this Rockefeller ship.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: You're like, I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 3: Blueprint one didn't come out.
Speaker 4: Dynasty came before.
Speaker 3: Blueprint came out after Blueprint. What are you talking about? When did Dynasty come out? Two thousand? Yeah? When did Blueprint come?
Speaker 4: You're not about to tell me anything.
Speaker 3: So it was like it was a couple of months apart. Okay, that's what it was. It was a couple of months apart.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I'm glad that he got the Space Cake stamp so he was able to keep working after he showed up in the Durrago.
Speaker 3: But she was like, nah, he good. Nah. I definitely remember I told Kanye that, Like I saw him like a few years ago he was in LA and I told him that story. He started dying, like he knew exactly. I was like, Yo, the first time he came in Baseline, you had on some Durango boots and a motorcycle like a waist the waist joint, not the waist like a real motorcycle. Limp jacket like he was in the village people, yo, and everybody was like like yo, who because we was in the bed room listening to the joints and everybody was like, yo, who is this. He's like, Yo, that's homeie in the front and the lounge because Kanye, I think, was in the lounge just chilling watch the TV and he was like, Yo, that's him, like he producing all that shit. I was like, Yo, this nigga is crazy, Kanye.
Speaker 4: Little did you know it would go from that jacket to a Nazi T shirt.
Speaker 3: Look at the growth, Look at us, man, what do we doing? Life? Full circle? Full life, full circle?
Speaker 2: For some reason, that all checks out though, Like that guy would go to the Nazi shirt, that would have been the period at the end of the second he wore everything.
Speaker 4: It's either y'all want durringo boots up Upstate.
Speaker 5: You have to pull up a picture of him, because I wouldn't. I would have to see them to be able to know.
Speaker 3: Drangle. They had them in black and then tan. Then they had like the little little tassels on them. Sometimes. Uh nah, y'all didn't do those upstate. Nah.
Speaker 5: Maybe they like the fashion like gay niggas, But I don't think like the regular niggas wasn't jacking that.
Speaker 3: It was regular dudes in New York wearing that. Okay, I'm just saying in regularly, I always said regular, it was heterosexudar. I was gonna say, so days are regular or are you trying to say we We're gonna bleep that out? But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've never seen nobody with them, me personally, but I'm a lot younger than you though.
Speaker 2: But those also, like those are for the concrete, I don't know, because it's snowing Syracuse like nine months out the year, shut up. Those would be very tough in the snow.
Speaker 3: It was just so odd because if you was around Rockefeller back then, you knew how crazy it was to walk around any of us wearing nose like I'm niggas. I was wearing air Force once.
Speaker 4: Only it's still been a fuck. But to have the balls to show up around a bunch of reform drug dealers that have only like ya out of the game for the last three years, to walk in with those on, I don't know how.
Speaker 3: Crazy that was. To see somebody I was like, Oh, he's brave. Because like, if you wore something like that, you had to know you're gonna get cut up all day, like you're the butt of the joke for the entire night. But once he started playing, once he put that file in and started playing on them joints, I was like, yo, But I think Dame was like, yeah, nah he he legit, he.
Speaker 4: Can he can wear whatever he wants.
Speaker 3: He can wear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going around Cam and people like that, Nah, damon Cam was with those boots.
Speaker 3: On No, no, no, no, would not happen. Absolutely would not happen.
Speaker 2: Speaking to Jim and Cam, I've been trying to avoid even talking about that whole fight.
Speaker 3: Breakfast Club me too. I don't know about that shoot at all.
Speaker 4: But shout out to Jim Jones, he dit the cam. Shout out to Mace, he did it again.
Speaker 2: Jim is is batting a thousand in the last seven years with albums with me.
Speaker 4: I don't think he has a miss.
Speaker 3: No we I spoke about it for years, man. I'm Jim has surprised me since Hustler's poem. Just the way he works, uh, the way he can put together his albums, his songs. You know, it's you know, untimely demise of Stacked Stack Bundles. I think that we would have got some great collaboration from Stacking Jim. But yeah, Jim has been putting together great songs, great albums. Because again, if you you know, I'm showing my age, but I remember when Jim wasn't rapping. Yeah, and you know, to see him where he is today musically, just the growth as an artist and you know what he's been able to sustain just as a as a as an as an artist is I'm like, honestly surprised at it, but I understand it because you know, it's just that hustler's mentality with Jim, Like he's show him how to do something, he gonna figure it out, and he's gonna figure out how to make a living off of it, how to you know, create some type of consistency with it. So this last uh, the Church of Steps at the Church at the Church Steps. Again, I'm not surprised at this point anything Jim does. I think it's going to have some decent music, at least decent, but this is this project. I was really really surprised that it sounded dope. I like it a lot.
Speaker 2: I mean, we gave Gibbs his flowers for his descography. We gave west Side his flowers. The run of jim reinventing himself, Wasted Talent to El Coppo, which was two parts. I mean, I know it was a deluxe, but he ended up putting out a whole album and then at the Church steps those three projects.
Speaker 4: Four technically is an insane run from twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: And though like Jimmy's in that conversation, for me, I know it maybe weird to people to say that because he was never really like the rapper out of Dipset, more energy Vibe.
Speaker 3: Whatever. Can Joel's and Cam go against these three albums?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cam, Yes, Cam definitely can come home with me as a classic. To me, this run, I think it's a little different because you still have to you can't count.
Speaker 4: My Way to Church is.
Speaker 2: Still fire, Diary of a Summer is still fire, Hustler Poem still fire, Pray for Rain.
Speaker 3: I still love.
Speaker 4: That's his descography compared to his peers.
Speaker 2: I think he's in a conversation to have a legitimate not a versus per se. But if you put album for album, I think it's gonna be tougher than people thinking.
Speaker 3: Oh no, for sure. For sure. I mean Joelle's hasn't released a lot of music or a lot of albums, so I wouldn't put him in that. That's kind of unfair because Jim has like a lot of projects he's dropped and a lot of great music. Listen and im in Jim.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to take away from Confessions of Fire, Still love ste. I think it is super underrated, Come Home with Me as a personal classic, and Purple Hayes, if you should, those four are nuts.
Speaker 3: Killer Season cool, yeah, but if you don't even name kill a season, we could leave that out in just those four, those four are it's tough to beat that.
Speaker 2: And I'm saying if you go in totality of Killer Season, crime pays Purple Hayes two, putting album for album, I think it's closer when you add in everything in the disccersay.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I don't think that Jim is competing with Confessions of Fire, ste come Home in Purple Hate, that's insane, right, But if you put both their catalogs next to each other each album, I think that's a much closer battle than people would say.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jimmy is there. Yeah, I mean, that's people just got to just accept it for what it is.
Speaker 4: And I don't want to put the work with them against each other. And the I'm just trying to give Jimmy as flowers because he was always looked at as the one that over really there and I'm saying this run, especially from twenty eighteen to twenty twenty five, nobody's fucking Jim Jones. It's undeniable.
Speaker 3: I just want to see, you know, I just hate everything that on a personal level that's playing out with Jim and Cam publicly. I just I don't like that, only because I think that they are.
Speaker 4: Up town thing y'all. Y'all they'll be doing that uptown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's that shit. Gota at what point does it stop? Though? You know, like it's just so, it's so it's just like it's fucked up that it has to come to that, and most times it does come to that, you know, whatever it is. You know Jim and Cam, you know their brothers. I hated that whole thing that happened, and you know everybody's saying Jim is not from Harlem or you know this that and the third listen, man, if you if you wasn't around, and you wasn't outside back then, then just say that. But nobody's gonna say that Jim is not from Harlem, and Jim wasn't around from day one, and he didn't really rap, you know, dips and this that and theird like Jim's imprint his input into the diplomats. It's undeniable what he's done for the diplomats, what he represents, you know, the way he's held that flag for years. You can't talk about the diplomats and not talk about Jim Jones. I think that people that's trying to do that and discredit Jim is just like it's laughable. Like there's no denying what Jim means to the diplomats. There's no denying what he did for the diplomats, you know. And I just think him and Camp was just in a weird spot right now, and it just is whacked because it's playing out publicly. But you know, brothers have their moments, and they have their disagreements, and they have their fights and their arguments. But I just don't, you know, I don't want to see this ship play out in public, and you know, too many things being said that can't be taken back and that, you know, because now no matter what you say, certain things you can't unhear. You can't unhear those things, you know. So now if we start talking too personal and get into too many things that shouldn't that the public shouldn't know about, that's where you get to a space. Oh okay, there may not be no resolution to this, and I don't you know, I don't want to see Jim and Cam ever get to that space with each other, because they mean, you know, a lot to the culture, and they mean a lot to the brand that they've built. But shah, man, I just you know, I'll just get back to the making music.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I think Jim and Cam and Joel's are stronger together. The diplomats are obviously stronger together, and they mean a lot, man, So they got it. Whatever this is, whatever it's weird, you know, thing is, and especially if it's money, which is disgusting, you know, let's get hopefully get past that and put that ship in the past, bury that shit and move forward. Cam is doing amazing things right now, you know, shout out the m M mace, you know, and Jim is you know, still putting out great music. He's still working, he's still you know, keeping his his brand afloat and you know, doing what you gotta do. He still looks sharp, he still sounds sharp. So yeah, man, get past that shit. Man, put that shit buried that ship, and get back to the fly shit.
Speaker 2: Well, since they added us to the group chat because Cam posted text messages between the two of them, should we have Cam and Jim come in to do a spelling be with us?
Speaker 4: Just listen, I'd have a shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Actually, Jim might spell better than you. Jim might beat you in the speller beat. I think he might beat you in the speller be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cam posting on his ig, which I think he ended up deleting later text messages of them pre versus when they were going back and forth whether they're gonna do it or not. I mean, what did you take from this? They both have alluded to disagreements before versus, which you know, may factor in why they got like swept by the locks that way, even though the locks are still the locks. They were definitely on the same page while Dipsett was not. And we heard wild rumors that Cam was in the car outside the garden and wouldn't even come in they were still trying to put a set list together, like via text message, and Cam was refusing to come in. I don't know if that's true, but that was a legitimate rumor. I mean around that time that there was some disagreements between Jim and Cam as far as Jim taking this very seriously and putting together set list that Cam didn't like, and yeah, it was a back and forth thing. So I think it's wild that versus is still really a topic between the two of them. But again, I think it's one of those that we have an issue and this isn't really the issue, but we're going to use this as a way to just reveal shit.
Speaker 3: I think that it is an issue to an extent. I think that you know, Jim may have heard about some money that Cam may have received on the side that he didn't you know, know about. Man, you know that that's gonna bring some type of feelings and emotions to the forefront, because then you're looking at that it's probably that's probably just one of other situations that Jim and Cam went through financially that they know, you know, the way business was done, Cam got this much versus Jim and Juell's getting this. But either way, you know, it's this is this is ship that we shouldn't even know about. This is personal ship. But that versus you know, they they still talking about that because that was a very big moment in you know, their careers. That was you know, we talk about that often. How big that of a moment that was in our culture. I don't know who was prepared who wasn't, But I do know that the lock showed up very prepared that night. They did what they did what they had to do.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm going to be the in the middle guy again here. I see both of their sides on this, Like I understand what Jim is saying to Cam and this trying to persuade him into doing it, because Jim is very much tapped into what's going on in the moment, Like that's like you were saying before, what is been Jim's constant thing is being tapped in.
Speaker 4: He's always on the younger artists directing whatever.
Speaker 2: He knew what it meant for versus and what it does for your catalog and what it does for your brand, to remind.
Speaker 3: People that you guys are legends.
Speaker 2: So he was trying to persuade Cam of how important it is for everybody. Money aside, this is a moment to prove to y'all like what we've done over the last twenty years.
Speaker 4: I'll see what Cam is saying. I get it, Swizz and them just sold this for forty m's right.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get back for what they did to the Cold Crush. Yeah, I get what Cam is saying, like, yeah, it's cool to have that mentality going into it, and yes it is important to remind people of who we are. But even in that back catalog that would go up, how much of that did they even own?
Speaker 3: Right? So now I'm need to.
Speaker 2: Get paid out of the shit. But I understand, but we're dealing with tech companies at this point. This doesn't just Swizz Tim, I get.
Speaker 3: What one d P.
Speaker 7: I totally see both of their sidescause at the same time, if that is what's happened, okay, But Cam, you if you did get bred from that, you did get a check her from that on the side, you don't think that you should come back.
Speaker 3: It was all three of us on that stage.
Speaker 2: Bro insane and uh remember when Cam went on flex like right after do a freestyle, which was a great freestyle.
Speaker 3: I think he said how much he got off that? Can we pull up funk flex Cameron.
Speaker 2: He mentioned that he made a whole bunch of money off the Versus ship because I think he had equity because I didn't swizzen t him give everyone that participated equity some type of So maybe there's a world where Jim is saying I didn't I didn't get a piece of that. You made that deal with them, and it was dip set up there, it wasn't a camera on Versus. I would be type yes, I would be very very very fucking matter.
Speaker 3: Yea, It's just it's just again, if we brothers and you know which Jim and Cam are. You know, if his business being done and we all were here, we you know this is the diplomats. We are the diplomat. I think that you know cool, you went and broke with that deal on the side, but you the right thing to do would be to break that bag down with your brothers, you know what I'm saying. Like to me, again, I don't know behind the scenes with Jim and camp is at personally or where they've been at personally, But if we do a versus together, and then that company goes on the cell and then they you know, you broke a deal personally with Swiss and Tim, then you know, I think that, yeah, Camp, Jim could feel some type of way if he finds out about that.
Speaker 2: This was January twenty twenty two when he did the Flex freestyle, and what he said in this was a shout out to Swizz though I'm still eating off versus home me. I got more than figures iron box. I got upfront, back end, door money and stock. So when Trilling went public, another mill out the box, maybe over your heads. I don't care about no props. And no, this isn't a shot to lox. So if Jim wasn't involved in that deal, then yeah, I'm I would he got to wreck the fill away. But also, and I'm not coming after Cam's character whatsoever. Jim shouldn't be shocked by that. I'm going off what they've put out to the world when he when Jim went up to Flex into that interview, he mentioned that Cam copyrighted Vamp Life behind his back, his whole movement. Cam had the fucking LLC on it and the copyright over it. Like not, wouldn't shock me if someone did that and we are cool. What's done is done, is in the past. But I still would not be shocked if that same person went and did a deal.
Speaker 3: By my back. Yeah. No, absolutely, that's what I said. Like you said, I understand both sides, but I get it. I just want them to get to a space where you know, they back to being brothers and you know this is all behind them, and you know, it's like because at the same and the other thing is, we're too old for this shit. Man. We're told to be going through this type of shit like he's supposed to be the years where this is like the victory lab, you know, I mean, we all just having fun and join each other and join these moments and join these you know, legendary moments and these memories, and this type of shit is reserved for the younger guys. Man, we're supposed to be setting the example of how to do things correct and you know, not fall into the traps and the bullshit of the business side of it. Yeah, you know what I mean. So hopefully they can get past that ship.
Speaker 4: Man, we have real time responses.
Speaker 3: We can finally.
Speaker 2: Close this chapter of me smoking Demarus's boots until until it's time.
Speaker 3: To do it again. Oh that means Push your agrees that Rory won. Whenever he starts talking like that, you can always tell like, no, what if I was just I was just being humble? What if I was just being your t set And you don't even understand virgin? Virgin is cool.
Speaker 2: See there's so many bars you'll even catching that it's cool. And I understand the hieroglyphics. That's that's hot to y'all, arrogant Retaina, No, that bar was crazy. Yeah, you actually have to give that.
Speaker 3: That bar was nothing.
Speaker 2: I asked Push, you're the deciding factor, which Damaris agreed to Push would be the one.
Speaker 3: Push says delivery. Trump's demeris you got this.
Speaker 5: One delivery, not bars, delivery, not bars, delivery not bars.
Speaker 3: He ain't speak on your bars. He just said you delivered it better. You got this one. That means I won. Yeah, I get what he's saying. No, but not get that y'all trying to do what I do, but not based on everything the challenge delivery. No.
Speaker 2: See, now you guys are changing the whole exercise. It was to show up as what would Push say in this situation.
Speaker 3: We'll push it, dude, I get it. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: What would Terrence doing this situation?
Speaker 3: I get it?
Speaker 4: Now for the loope contest, yeah, she wins smoked me.
Speaker 3: Baby, listen, I just just know I would have your ship on. I would loop. You know, I'm saying I would have added you to my playlist. That's all. See.
Speaker 4: Do I need to break the bars down again?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, no no no please, I just think a lot of it. I promise you didn't go over my head. I got every bar, every line, virgin head still movie. He's like legenitor.
Speaker 4: Pushes said that like you're a bier. I think push just said that before I did.
Speaker 3: Use one push line. I did use one push. Then let me just go rap if you know, you know you did used to push laguage one.
Speaker 5: My opening My opening line was an old to push.
Speaker 4: Okay, you needed that and old.
Speaker 3: He didn't mention that he was on the said yo, my opening line, My opening bar was old. It was the only thing we have in common. We bleed. That's that's old to push.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you needed somebody else's bars to get you.
Speaker 5: That's why he was scandal and push. That's why he said the delivery won because you did the whatever the fuck you did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that might have that was it?
Speaker 4: So I did, what the but the.
Speaker 5: Bar you want to make sure you got out barred, you got out Bard.
Speaker 3: Saying pushes basically saying you acted like him better than the marriage did. Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 2: And everything that I said is something push would say. He wasn't saying that other ship except for the bar she bit from him.
Speaker 3: He might have put arrogant in a bar gaes doing it.
Speaker 4: That's the humbly Yeah, I respect that bar.
Speaker 5: These birds basket weave like a pelican's thing is something that push It would say as well.
Speaker 2: If you think that push it t is saying haieroglyphics, I said, you have the entire Virginia Norfolk area.
Speaker 3: That's maybe that's what babyd rap better than push that right there, I ain't say it. He said it. You're not trying to give the marriage no credit. I don't like that. I don't know if I like that hieroglyphics. I said, here, virgin hair, virgin hair, shut up.
Speaker 2: That's that's a weave. Ran, What are you talking about? That was that was hard? What do you think that was crazy crazy Yo.
Speaker 3: All right, man, you would.
Speaker 2: You would, now I know how Jacob Fansfield went too intelligent for you would, Bro, I'm your mind clear, clear one.
Speaker 3: You don't even have clear I don't you would you would? Yeah, I'm a sore one. You won, Bro, you got it. I don't want to play with you. You got it if you really believe you want to take doing No. One of the greatest m seeds of our generation things I want.
Speaker 6: I think he cool with you, and that's what it is.
Speaker 3: That's my man. Yeah, that's cool. I let that feel.
Speaker 4: You won't push.
Speaker 2: Got into a little, a little back and forth that rest in peace Clark's repass. You said, we got into a back and forth, Yeah, a little, a little sparring match.
Speaker 3: Know, he didn't by the food. He came up to me. He said, what's up?
Speaker 4: But it was but I know what the what's up?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: It was a feel of the tone.
Speaker 3: It was, what's up? Like you know, like he heard what I have been saying. Yeah, yeah, I said what's up? Back? Like I know you heard me?
Speaker 4: Like like we were talking about push. He can say very simple things that means so much. That's his genius. Yeah, well he said what's up at the repast, I knew what that's.
Speaker 3: Uping it was up with you. It meant, what's up? I heard what you've been saying, Yeah, what's up? Heard what I said? Like? Yeah, you know me, bro, like that's what I said. I said it, Yeah, I said, what is about?
Speaker 4: To take this as if it was something?
Speaker 3: It was all Yah, there's definitely not.
Speaker 4: But I did laugh. Shout out what's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, shout out the push, shout out the push. Speaking of push, I have a delivery for y'all, just like a push present. But you didn't. You didn't let me. You didn't tell me what flavor you wanted. So I don't have nothing for you, Rory, but I for me, for Birf and Rory and his bars. She's still on you from the top of the episode. I'm sorry they got me in that mode. I'm an album mode. What alt up? So?
Speaker 4: Man, it's just what sore losers? Did you about to sue?
Speaker 3: Umg over my bars? Yo? You gotta let it go. You gotta let it go. A friend of the show made some uh some cakes and amazing video. Maybe it's bread.
Speaker 4: I don't know that that actually might be drugs the way that they have that bad y.
Speaker 3: I ain't bubble wraps like that for a pastry. She wrapped this up like that might.
Speaker 4: Be some space cakes.
Speaker 3: It's some must Yeah, it's some muscle memory right here, like yo, this right here, muscle memory. She made some Oh yeah, she is wrapped because yeah, I don't want to open it all the way in. So she made some. I don't know which flavor is which, but she made some uh some I don't know if it's a call it a cake or bread. Call it cake bread, low loaf, low loaf, little loaf here color loaf. She made some loafs for you. Shout out to misbeat the egg on Instagram. She that's the name of the product. Well, no, that's the name of her.
Speaker 4: Did they put the vials in there as well?
Speaker 3: No, maybe she did. Oh there's three, so you do get one, Rory. We don't damn on you because me and because I order too. That's why there's three in there. Yeah. Okay, okay, my bad, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Gluttony is a sin.
Speaker 3: That's fine, Okay, So this three, yo, she wrapped.
Speaker 4: It first of all, No you could. I don't want to be part of this Rico.
Speaker 3: Y'all got it. We gotta have that.
Speaker 4: Roy didn't order anything whatsoever.
Speaker 3: This is not yo, the way she rapped us. But I respect what is it's still seventeen five or they charge them. I don't know, no, listen, I don't got nothing to do with that. But y'all gonna have to open to find out which one is which. But shout out to misbeat the egg on Instagram. Thought she sent y'all. She sent y'all some uh come on, baby, come get this girl. She sent y'all some some cake, bread, some some some uh some loafs. It's a banana chocolate chip, two banana chocolate chips, a baby d and I think a blueberry blueberry something for page.
Speaker 5: Both got a blueberry and then I got banana chocolate chips.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay. Shout out to misbeat the egg Man, thank you for that. And now y'all gotta eat it. Y'a gotta try some of it. And if it's disgusting and we're gonna say, it's discussed. But if it's great, we're gonna say it's great too. But she said she highly doubts that y'all not gonna like it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Typically when you review our listener's artwork, you're pretty harsh. So I don't think she'll be spared at all in this entire.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't. It's not you know, it's not vegan. So but she says she is going to try to make me a vegan one soon.
Speaker 2: So do you think jay Z really paid Dwayne Wade for a for a brick? Or is that one of the most egregious lives in hip hop?
Speaker 3: No, you don't understand the bar.
Speaker 4: I totally understand the bar, and I think it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Well, why do you think it's ridiculous because.
Speaker 2: No one's paying three thousand dollars for a brick? Yes, are show me I will give up podcasting now.
Speaker 3: Just say you don't know podcasting now, They definitely are. That's what they're going for right now in certain places of the world if you know, you know type of thing, gotcha?
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, Columbia Tea said.
Speaker 3: One thing jay Z has not, has not and I don't think ever will do at this point. Why would he is lied about anything?
Speaker 2: I liked how he how he broke down the ninety two bricks thing at the second b side show. What did he say, he was alluding just of how much that they were really making off each brick, like yall shouldn't be saying wow to that.
Speaker 3: It really wasn't that great.
Speaker 2: Exactly, Like I was only profiting one thousand dollars off that shit, like you say, you guys think this is some Kingfinn shit.
Speaker 3: I was not.
Speaker 4: I was making less than one hundred grand on.
Speaker 3: That same same thing. I'm saying to you right now when you're saying that.
Speaker 4: Three k for a brick is nuts.
Speaker 3: No, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: It's lad.
Speaker 3: No that I don't know what Vlad knows and he ain't gonna learn nothing from me. Well, what I can tell you is certain parts of the world you could absolutely get a brick for three thousand dollars for sure. The field. Now, I don't know if you can get it to America for two thousand dollars, but if you got, if you got you know, relationships and ways too, then that's on you as well.
Speaker 2: Like I believe Jeezy paid Lebron if he was wearing twenty three.
Speaker 4: Six is a little crazy to me as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but some people, yeah, absolutely, just it's definitely facts to that.
Speaker 4: Well, either way, speaking of hope. I wasn't invited to the Oscars party, but I did see, uh, I did see that.
Speaker 3: It was a cool after party. I'm sure you were. You flew in this morning, right, No, that definitely was not there. Shout out to the hospital. I am mad I missed the only performance I was waiting to see, which was Cynthia and Ariana Grande. And I didn't know they. I didn't realize they were opening that's your Queen the Oscars, and I missed it. I didn't see it. I don't know. I'm sure they sounded amazing, two very incredible vocalists, and I'm mad I missed that because that is the one reason why I was tuning in.
Speaker 2: I could see you in Ariana as like a power couple me and yeah, I feel like yeah.
Speaker 4: And I'm not uh.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say anything misogynistic. She just has well known exes. She's not a horror or anything. But you'd be great on that list.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: No, I mean not as famous as the rest of them, but like you ain't.
Speaker 3: No, Big Sean for sure, Thank you, baby. I needed to hear that. Thank you. I needed to hear that.
Speaker 4: Listen, and I just revisited Balloonism last night. You're definitely no Mac Miller.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Everyone needed everyone said in those fucking comments that I was not gonna hold up you listen to it this week.
Speaker 4: That shit is still my favorite album of this year. So you're no Mac. You and Pete I think could compete. Okay, I think you're funnier than Pete.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Man appreciate that.
Speaker 4: He both don't have tattoos anymore.
Speaker 3: That's he got a tattoos removed.
Speaker 2: He did, which God I would That process looks so insane. That's the room I have tattoos.
Speaker 4: I regret.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong. If it was an easy process, I would get tattoos removed as well. But ugh, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not sitting through that shit takes like ten years too.
Speaker 3: That's the one reason why I never got a tattoo. What because I have OCD. So if I get one, if I look at any part of my body and it's not tatted, I'm gonna want to get it tatted. And I know one day I would want to completely get rid of them. Yeah, So I just was like, just stay out of it, don't even don't even start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean for Forella has talked about that too, Like when he got his tattoos removed, he was like, no, I'm thirty five and I have flames on my neck.
Speaker 3: Click. Yeah, I'm getting rid of see what I'm saying. Yeah, it's just just because it's like you kind of kind of like tattoos are like your tweets. Some days you want to go back and delet some of them. Some days you're like, what the fuck was that?
Speaker 2: Is this your way of addressing the madness? Is that anytime I say something.
Speaker 4: I just get bombarded with your tweets?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm just saying like it's just like sometimes just like you just look at your arm and be like, yo, what was that? Where was I? Where was that? In my life? With you?
Speaker 4: You could blame that one on bills, the same way do you do on your tweets.
Speaker 3: Your tattoo was just bills made you do it. No, I'm not, I don't care about it.
Speaker 2: But Pete's a little different though, Like he had like Hillary Clinton tattooed on. He was just getting random shit that did not mean anything whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was getting like Kanye's kids stating on him.
Speaker 2: I see why he got his ship removed if he did it too for the acting purposes, but yeah, just he said it fucked up his skin so much he just got retattooed over it and it looked exactly the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See, that's why I never ever jumped into the tattoo game. You have tattoos, mar have no tattoos. Okay, I thought you would have had like tat a little somewhere where we can't see it all the time.
Speaker 5: No, no, I have none. I get complimented on that a lot too, that I have none.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to get teased about it, like all my homies just tattered. They used to call me a mannequin because I don't have a tattooed. We'll be in a gym, they get out, there was just mannequin ass.
Speaker 2: We have more than a decade and with each other. I have learned today that you were called space cakes mannequin. I gotta go uptown and like really really maniquin be in a dish to a man. That's funny as ship because.
Speaker 3: Like a lot of my friends are like tatted, like tatty like pieces everywhere. So we'll be playing ball whatever you know, after the gym, take your shirt off, change your shirt to get out the gym, Yo, mannequin ass. But you ain't got no tattoos, man bro.
Speaker 2: I mean, but you know my there. I don't trust anyone that doesn't have a shitty tattoo. Now, people that don't have tattoos, that have tattoos. If all your tattoos are like amazing, you're not very trustworthy to me. That means like in your your latter years, you decided to get tatted up like you weren't fifteen, trying to hide an awful tattoo from your mother. Those people I can trust. I've seen mad people that are like thirty five with flawless tattoos. I'm like, I can't fuck doesn't doesn't check out, He's gonna do some nasty shit for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah you getting tatted.
Speaker 3: Josh, you do? Okay, you don't have no tatts, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: But you got Van Carland part tatted.
Speaker 5: I feel like tattoos is one of those things where to me, I just feel like if I was going to get a tattoo, I need to be like I wouldn't want to be fully tatted, like.
Speaker 3: Having just random saying I can't, I don't.
Speaker 6: I need to sleep, Like.
Speaker 3: Then if I get asleep, this arm gotta get tatted, and then this tom gets tatted right here gotta get tatted. Then loyalty, loyalty on my chest. You think I would put loyalty on tap a tattoo. You think I would get the marriage? I think I would get loyalty on my chest? Like what ta with jail house?
Speaker 4: Is that anyone that anyone that gets loyalty that isn't fourteen years old?
Speaker 3: Loyalty? Definitely a murderer loyalty.
Speaker 2: I mean, but those are usually like the awful tattoos, Like I got my family crest, which isn't a bad tattoo, but it was just like I just wanted a tattoo.
Speaker 3: You wasn't even none of that was like.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've had tattoos since I was sixteen.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't like the sleeve though, No, the sleeve this came filled in. I did this when I was twenty two.
Speaker 6: One of those arms got filled in when we got this upo.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I started on this arm in like twenty twenty one. Okay, but this, I mean, I've and up here, I've had I hate this tattoo.
Speaker 3: This is the shittiest fucking tattoo ever.
Speaker 2: Every time that I have to send my family money, I look at it and go, damn, I could have used that to fix all my shitty tattoos. Like I look at the amount and I'm like, that's one session that could have fixed this bullshit on my I've a I've already talked to.
Speaker 3: To him, like, yo, yeah, I can easily fix this. Yeah, just need some time.
Speaker 4: Every time I send money, I look, that's the first thought I have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you guys will go wre's grin right, most of it? Yeah, most of his green. I still got to finish my hand out the grin. Man love grin.
Speaker 4: But uh yeah, if you date Ariana, I feel like you have to get her tattoed and it has to be like a real, like Puerto Rican cursive neck tattoo, Like you have to get it in scripture Arianna right with her lips one hundred percent and in red.
Speaker 3: Red looks good on me, so it's not a bad thing.
Speaker 4: You would look so Puerto Rican. Finally, I would believe you were.
Speaker 3: Quarter of Puerto Rican. Yeah, yellowkay, my kneed.
Speaker 6: Maybe your neck tattoos used to never mind.
Speaker 4: What no man finished with your.
Speaker 5: Nope, all right, I rewrite my own story every day on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Tattoos used to what I used to like.
Speaker 5: Med tattoos when I was young. When I was young and I was like eighteen nineteen, I thought they were sexy next to tattoos.
Speaker 3: I'm in.
Speaker 4: I don't have an idea yet, but I do want to get just the back of my neck tatted.
Speaker 3: Not here, just back here.
Speaker 5: You can't, respectfully as a very red white man, whatever you tat on your neck or your head, you're gonna look like a Nazi.
Speaker 6: So just don't.
Speaker 4: But I look like that.
Speaker 3: No, already you're gonna like you went up in the ranks though, yeah, your first general. Now like now you're like sergeant.
Speaker 2: But I already purchased the last Yeezy line. You're saying tattoos would stop it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, but.
Speaker 4: I already have the new easy line, which if I'm wearing that, stop stop. I don't have an idea.
Speaker 3: Now you're gonna like rim me and higher learning, Like if you get that he loves juice, that's great. That's the crazy part about that. The crazy him playing that role.
Speaker 4: Is he would cancel himself. Now if that role came out, Michael Rapport would cancel himself.
Speaker 3: This jew bash and ship. He played a Nazi. That's crazy as But.
Speaker 4: Now I don't know yet. I just want to get my next added. I'm going to continue to get tattoos the rest of my life. I don't particularly care. Yeah, I'm this far into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how close are you to get in? Like the head at it? I don't think I do that. But like you could grow your hair, you won't see it. That type of thing. I've tried to grow my hair. It didn't go well. I thought it was cool. You started doing some weird shit. We started using product and because I was trying to it looked nuts. If I didn't do anything, I was going through things. Man, I was just try it. Man, I was an album. He was an artist mode. I get it. Using your artist bag. He was trying to look more more like an artist that was just trying to find itself. Every day. I get it.
Speaker 2: And for some reason, like when Willis would cut my hair, he would do something with the product at the barbershop where it would look great. I was like kind of feeling myself too. I was like, oh, so it's a new me. I'm a whole new person. And then I get here with this lighting and be like, who approved? We should just delete all these episodes, like can we give the ad money his comb over?
Speaker 3: He started doing something I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 2: It was the only way because I wanted to get I really wanted to grow my hair out, like the way fucking Marlin has his hair.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I could maybe get to that.
Speaker 2: I didn't have the patience and I couldn't do anything in that weird like middle time except for do this.
Speaker 3: And it looked nuts. It didn't look bad. I thought you.
Speaker 5: Should have pushed it back. I don't know why you pushed it forward. You should have jailed.
Speaker 4: I know I tried that.
Speaker 3: I didn't look a little right here in the front, the little like take the four fingers in theory.
Speaker 4: I wanted to look like a greaser from the Outsiders.
Speaker 3: But it didn't.
Speaker 4: It didn't look that way. It looks even crazier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe one day when we moved to Puerto Rico and quit podcasting, then I'll just go for it.
Speaker 3: You know, I was thinking about that. Now.
Speaker 4: I know we get a brick for the three ground the funk we're doing here this whole time. You know where to get a break for three thousand dollars and we're podcasting.
Speaker 3: I shit, gonna be stepped on ship.
Speaker 4: You got no, you gotta go to the three grand You gotta go to the source.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ain't no stepping of that. Well, yes, I foresee this year, maul Ariana Grande. I'm putting it out there. I think, did you'll see the performance?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't watch anything Oscars related whatsoever?
Speaker 3: Watched the I did watch. I tuned in late. Like I said, I didn't know they were open in the Oscars. I should have I should have checked that. But I did catch some of the Oscars. Halle Berry is the most beautiful woman I think we've probably ever seen in our lives. She still looks amazing, still looks incredible. Shout out to the movie Anora Anora. I heard about the movie before the Oscars. I didn't see it yet, but they cleaned up last night at the Oscars. They won five out of the six nominations they had. I think, so do gotta watch that? It's about I think sex, A sex worker in Brighton Beach. Okay, yeah, so I'm familiar. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you know those streets. Gotta watch that. I've lived that screenplay, Yeah, gotta watch that. But yeah, I just Halle Berry. Man, wait, is she the sex worker? Halle Berry? Yeah, no, no, no, she's not in the movie. Oh okay, it's actually gonna see her. Guy. Actually, actually the young lady that's in the movie. That's the that plays the lead. She won Best Actress. Okay, yeah, she won the Best Actress. Is her first first nomination and she won. She won the Best Actress, So shout out to her.
Speaker 2: I feel like the only clip I really did see out of the entire thing, I have to say, Unfortunately, I believe in the nuclear family and marriage. But Adrian Brodie's wife just to sit in the corner and take that eat that.
Speaker 3: I mean, what what would you want someone to do in that situation? Not advocating cheating or anything, but I mean, if halle Berry is about to make out with you, just gotta I mean, if I'm my wife, is you're my supportive spouse? If you stop it? Yeah, If me and my wife are somewhere and halle Berry wants to kiss me, no, not make out, She's not. She's tongueing me down, but she wants to kiss me on my lips. I think my wife would be perfectly fine with that. It's Halle Berry. My wife would probably want to kiss on her lips too.
Speaker 6: So is this a double standard? Because if Denzel tried to do it to.
Speaker 3: Your wife, Me and Denzel gotta get down, and like Wax said, we gotta get down. Me and Nozzelle, we gotta get out, gotta get out. I got the text messages we gotta get out.
Speaker 2: I don't even think that's an equivalent though, Like to me, Halle Berry is just over here. The only way for the wife to get her look back is to also kiss Halle Berry. I don't think there's an equivalent. Yeah, no, it's not Denzel.
Speaker 3: She's Halle to.
Speaker 6: Y'all, because y'all are men.
Speaker 3: You mean you don't you kissing Cally Berry too? That's what I don't think there's I would do every it's kissing is at the bottom of the Me too. I would be at the bottom me too, kissing at the bottom me.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think there's my teeth one the straightest of women. I still think it's kissing Ali Berry.
Speaker 5: No, for sure, what are saying. There's no there's no equality to it. And I'm like, that's because y'all are men. So if y'all don't like, you can't kiss.
Speaker 3: You can't kiss Thor. Like if we're on a red carpet and Thor walks up and.
Speaker 4: Kiss but to women, all right, name another famous beautiful woman?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? Just in general?
Speaker 2: Okay, if Zendia kiss you, then yes, you get your link back with Denzel or a man or whatever. Halle Bear I'm saying is in this glass case that's above everything. The only way to get the link back is to kiss her. There is no equivalent to it.
Speaker 3: But kiss me? Yeah? Cool?
Speaker 4: You can go kiss another guy on the red carpet, and Halle Berry's over.
Speaker 3: Here disagreeing with you.
Speaker 6: Y'all feel that way because you're men.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking.
Speaker 2: I just gave you an example where she could go kiss a man. No, Halle's just not that. Okay, we're in a throutle, now, yeah, that's fine. I'm kissing Thor.
Speaker 3: You a kiss Thor? Would I would I kiss Thor? She go to the bottom? What the fuck is wrong with you? Hell? You're that Thor you're talking about it's actually not thor but he just plays that movie. But I get it.
Speaker 4: I just what was the context of this. I only saw the photo.
Speaker 3: And they Adrian Brody kissed halle Berry years ago on the Oscar stage when he won. Yeah, he's surprised her were the kids. So this was kind of like her.
Speaker 5: Get back, getting him back, and she apologized to the wife right before she did it.
Speaker 3: The wife is a good sport, though she she wasn't tripping about that.
Speaker 4: No, I might fight, though that's pre planned.
Speaker 3: I understand.
Speaker 2: But if you just roll up on a red carpet where I can't even like manage what you're about to do, and y're all about to kis your husband and go do it, Yeah, I might fight somebody.
Speaker 5: But he did that to her and he didn't know who Halley was dating at the time, like, nor did he kid nor did he give a rats as Adrian Brody and then watch it. I don't care who you dating. I'm the best actor.
Speaker 4: No man would give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Wholly.
Speaker 5: You see how his cheeks are like puckered and she was sucking the air out in the back of that nigga throat.
Speaker 3: Man. I shure wish Wolf, halle Am your loins. No, I'm chilling, I'm chilling. Halle Berry A halle Berry. I would drink her bath water when I was like sixteen in school wait in person. Yeah, we performed. We performed that she was there and.
Speaker 4: Was learning so much about you.
Speaker 2: So young space Cakes is in Harlem and runs into halle Berry.
Speaker 3: No, we had we had a show. I was in the boys Squad Harlem and we were performing somewhere in New York, in Manhattan, and halle Berry was one of the guests at the event. And she came up and, you know, just greeted us hello, and we took a picture of her, and we was all kind of just standing around like all in all, little young Horney, little kids from Harlem. And I said, I'll drink your bath water. She just started laughing, and my counsel looked at me like, Nigga, you about to be suspended for two weeks. So I would be so embarrassed. Oh my young Horney, little look what's coming from the pulpit A choir.
Speaker 4: Thinking about the.
Speaker 3: Lord I got that ship off. I might have a picture, Oh my god, because.
Speaker 2: We've seen you with Vanessa Williams Steedee Luther Vandross Luther Big Luther. He kept, he kept that Holley wind to himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's crazy. Yeah, I had to get it off though, baby. Come on, he said he was in the club with a leah and bow wow. I forgot about that All Star week in d C. Baul lived a fucking life. Yeah, I respect on your name.
Speaker 2: I mean out of everything that he's talked about though. Oh yeah, telling Halle Berry to her face, I'll drink your bath water. Oh yeah, insert here on screen with a crazy smile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I totally right that, sh I drink your bath water? Why are you like that? My counsel looked at me like two weeks you as.
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 3: What nigga? What? Hell? Yeah? Was it like an uncomfortable laugh or like she was with she was She laughed like it was like she knew you know, I mean, it's honey, hony, little teenage teenage boy, like, come on, she know what it was?
Speaker 4: Call me Halle saying that in like the whole get up and.
Speaker 3: Got a robe on the ship tied. I was like, under hell, I get fresh, like I got on.
Speaker 4: Some boards outside my school clothes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta see me outside my work clothes. You know what I'm saying at I'm at work right now. You know what I'm saying. Word, I got that off.
Speaker 2: I mean, now that you are of age and obviously you know, Hollie still looks amazing, would you do your version of you don't know my name like.
Speaker 4: Alicia Key's ship but to Halle?
Speaker 3: Hell? Yeah? Can we pull up the instrumental? Oh no, no, I'm not now, y'all. Just no, no, no, I can't do it right now. Let me get into my I'm not doing it right now.
Speaker 4: Can on Patreon?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Yeah, I gotta like, I gotta sit down, and I gotta sit down and really think, like how would I say that? You know what I'm saying. I gotta really like get it. How much did you think about the first interaction? I was just young and dumb. That's just just let it fourmones, just let it. I'm sixteen at the time. Let it. Who gives a ship? Yeah? But now I gotta really like, you know, grown man, grown man balls or something you gotta deal with.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Helle's a huge fan of this podcast, so she's gonna see this. What if maybe you get like a d M or some type of message that says, prove it.
Speaker 6: Mmmm, that's my type of bars.
Speaker 3: Prove that I would drink a bad no, prove it, prove that I would drink your bathroom? What time is bathtime?
Speaker 4: Like you want Halle's itinerary?
Speaker 3: Like, what time is bathtime? Halle? All right?
Speaker 4: But what if Halle uses like a lot of soaping.
Speaker 3: It's all right, It's all right, Okay, we'll get down.
Speaker 4: It'd be like the little rascals just burping up on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Halle, yes, absolutely, all right.
Speaker 2: On the list, how much bathwater would you drink? Who's on that list?
Speaker 4: Top five bathwaters?
Speaker 2: Because that I mean, that's saying something, Yeah, to drink the bat There's a bunch of attractive women that I think is amazing, But I don't know if I'm gonna rink their bath water respectfully.
Speaker 6: And this is all respectfully, respectful, lust.
Speaker 3: Yeah, respectful.
Speaker 2: You know we know they these people don't like us. Whatever, I get it in cells. Whatever, we're just having fun.
Speaker 3: Who's an intel? I'm just predicting the common I mean, what, Halle is number one Victoria money for me? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't say because I'm like I'll run into it, so I can't say that. I can't even if I agree with them, I can't co sign that because it's like I'm gonna see her and like, yeah, no, I was watching a clip and he was talking about drinking my bath water, Like you should probably leave the session.
Speaker 3: You should probably, you should probably find your way out, like.
Speaker 4: You're a creepy you should.
Speaker 3: Probably you're offering somebody like you should probably get out now, like I'm out of here. Don't worry about it. Just a suggestion. Jennifer Lopez. Yeah, j Lo nostalgia purposes I show j Lo for sure. Absolutely, I hear you.
Speaker 2: But even like Jlo and Halley, as beautiful as they are, they're all like six time divorced.
Speaker 3: I think there's a problem. I don't know if that bath water is worth it. I was, what'satiistic? He ain't even because you know what I mean, it's because they.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'll be the seventh divorce.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I'll be in line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to look at you know the r O I on that.
Speaker 3: Now you're thinking too deep into it. I'm just looking at JAYL and Halley, Like, so you got a type woman? Yeah, you think j Loo and Ali Berry looks at it.
Speaker 5: They look alike. But that's you can still have type, but your type not look alike.
Speaker 4: Crazy divorce woman.
Speaker 3: That's definitely not my type. But say that, you say that might be you have India love up there, India love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pulling you out that bathroom.
Speaker 3: Why no, excuse me, rgeous, but leave me alone, let me dry. Yeah, like, leave me alone. I'm in mind your business. Go through. You know what, nigga set a screen and don't need it. Peace, go through, move, move, move, I got this all right?
Speaker 4: So what what glass?
Speaker 3: Swear? What topper cup? Are you scooping out the bathtub for any straw? Flow and the straw and the straw like that's incursive, you know you get like the you go wash the water like away got past.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you check it out, he on his I'm not drinking about bad water. I'm not drinking about bad water. But through the straw, it's crazy man.
Speaker 3: Through the straw, through the straw, and and not only through the straw, but just put my face there, yo, through the straw for sure, the straw. Give me the straw. The loopy loop store that you get from like six flags with all the Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you and the Indian Love y'all drank Hypnotics and and and handessy with Red Bull. That was your crew. I never drink handy with Red Bull. Never just say you aren't cool. Yeah, if you could drink that, you could drink any rebel, but not Holly Berry's baffled.
Speaker 4: When did I say I was not drinking.
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Okay, straw that's crazy as the Yeah, the straw.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you think I'm drawing the line at that.
Speaker 3: Or give me the little club you know, the little short straws at the club, so you gotta get close to the top. The cocktail cocktail sippers is crazy. The thin one though, like when you gotta like pull crazy hard like that.
Speaker 4: You put the umbrella in the bathtub.
Speaker 3: No she's holding Oh yeah, it would live my life. Conversation conversation, he said it up. I probably would, but I wouldn't tell y'all. But it was just me like her, Yeah, I'll do it. I wouldn't tell you. I mean, I'm not judgmental. I probably get if you've been nothing but pudgemental this whole time with what but everything I said, No, I'm on here, said destroyer. He was like, nah, you wowing.
Speaker 4: I would eat any of love asks talking about it. I'm not judgmental at all.
Speaker 3: All right, man, don't leave me. I hit. I'm taking grenades right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I don't care if she was fingered by gaming a park I'm past.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how was the white boy get him TMZ did? I ain't get him, baby d because if.
Speaker 6: A girl, if she was on her podcast, I want someone.
Speaker 3: I don't care that.
Speaker 2: Wait, first of all that I'm waiting. I'm not judging her past. If that journey brought her to me, I'm happy for how. I mean, how it got here. If that's what it took to get her here, I mean, who am I to questioned God.
Speaker 6: I can't wait to talk about your your actions.
Speaker 4: I just want to know what what park game brought her to.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: Does and you're sleeping on the game because the game looked good as fun.
Speaker 3: So I'm not sleeping.
Speaker 4: I'm not sleeping on looks.
Speaker 5: Like, come on, anybody would let game. I say this the part you see game, you see that nigga arms for real?
Speaker 2: I say, as a heterosexual man, I yes, I can see the game as an attractive man.
Speaker 4: Cool, yeah, game, he's tall. It's trendy to be a blood I get it.
Speaker 3: See that's hay.
Speaker 2: Wait hey this Twitter showed me in like twenty eleven that the world was going to ship. It became trendy to drink water, which I thought was nuts, and then it became trendy.
Speaker 3: To be a gang member.
Speaker 4: I was like, all the world's going to ship. That's that's now like just some cool shit it is.
Speaker 5: They never got fucked in. If they had to get fucked in, they won't think that shit was funny. Like if they had to get fucked in the game fucked on the set. Remember you guys taught me.
Speaker 4: That was we talk about girl, but we didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah like that girls get we don't sext on the set. Yeah not men? Oh really? Wait? So you thought we were talking about you.
Speaker 5: I thought it was like, like everybody could have that option. You can either get jumped or get fucked on the set.
Speaker 3: I thought that was all right, So let's walk, we walk, we do. So I'm a guy and I want to join the Bloods, but I said, I don't want to get beat up. I don't want to get jumped in the set. I want to get fucked on the set? Are you? Are you asking if there will be like a bunch of female gang members that came out and ran a train on me or men.
Speaker 6: Whoever was available in town? Who was in the town.
Speaker 2: You think they gave YG that option and he decided to join even having that, Even if you didn't choose that, having that option, you think that's an organization YG would be with.
Speaker 3: It's like, Yo, men don't have that option in the game.
Speaker 6: I'm not a gang member.
Speaker 3: I don't. Only women have the option of either getting jumped on the set or getting fucked on the set. Okay, it's a crazy world to matter, stay away from it. Oh no, no, I'm cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Or in my instance, I was blessed into the crips and declined because I didn't think he was actually a cryp. I'm sorry I told that story on this get shouting to her friends drone let shout out to him, love Drone with he tried to bless me and Chris I was like, what since when you were crip?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 3: You know what I was because I remember something like that. My homeie was like, yeah, I'm blood. I was like, since what, Like we live in the same building, like it ain't no bloods on his blood. This nigga was like, no blood. You wanted to be down. I was like, no, Like are you not? He was wearing those beads. Man, I'm like, yo, when did you become a blood? We don't want the same blood. No blood.
Speaker 4: I missed the ceremony.
Speaker 3: I was looking at him like he was crazy. He turned out to really be a blood. No, that nigga's locked He's officially a blood. Like he's big blood. He might be the biggest blood I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this ship biggest blood that you seemed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the ship he got locked up for. He the biggest blood for Shure. He ain't bullshit. He mean that you would have got blessed him. No, I'm glad I didn't. I'm glad I didn't know from La could bless me in? No, Nah, I don't work like that. You have to get beat up.
Speaker 6: That's crazy. So how he was able to get blessed in when.
Speaker 3: That's what he wasn't really a Chris Yeah noded that day he was one yeah nah, yeah, you gotta get jumped. I wouldn't even let you do that, baby, dear. I couldn't see baby d in the park with six girls and dude. They don't just be girls swinging the dude swinging on you.
Speaker 4: But you can fight back, like again, you have to fight back capital size and non hazing organization. Of course, goes without saying I would take a two minute fade over months of getting your ass whoop like that's light. If that's something I wanted to join, just getting jumped for a few minutes, I'll take that all day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, easy, easy, Just.
Speaker 2: To start my rap crew? Easy, that's affiliated with ya.
Speaker 3: That's that's the kid, that's the rapper kit. You need that.
Speaker 2: I hate to make the transition to the Marathon Burger thing in this situation because I don't want that to be attached to that. But did you guys see all the clips of Black Sam opening weekend? Yes, Marathon Burgers on Melrose, Salute the Black Sam.
Speaker 3: I love that entire family. Marathon Burger is now opening West Hollywood. I believe right, it's a it's on Melrose. I'm not sure, Okay, which can we go? See? Can we go next time we go to la Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be my first stop. I don't care if I have to wait in the line like that's the first thing. Love to see why g was in there on the fries, Like, yeah, that's that's just a good homeboy. Like I love to see that entire thing because obviously YG and Nipsey were very, very close.
Speaker 3: So yeah, shout out to Black Salmon, the entire family. Man only eating Marathon Burgers from now on in LA, that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're gonna have to break your your veganism.
Speaker 3: But for Onemangan burgers they probably do. They talked about a lot of you they got to Burger Beyond burg or something there. Man. If not, I just get some fries. It's all good.
Speaker 2: But I mean again, I can't say enough about Black Sam. I love to see that he's continuous brother's legacy, which we already knew he was gonna do. But this to me because we've seen so many rappers pass and a lot of like the family affairs are a little weird and it's tough to keep that legacy going. Yeah, Black Sam is doing the absolute best he can.
Speaker 3: Do with losing his brother. Sure, he's doing everything they talked about. Yeah, so I love Marathon continues.
Speaker 4: I think that burger spot.
Speaker 2: I feel for the people that work there because I think that line is going to be around the corner for the next five years. No, I don't think there's going to be a day where it's not a crazy line.
Speaker 3: Beautiful man. I hope it is. You know. Obviously, what Black Sam is doing and keeping his brother's legacy alive and everything that they talked about on the business side with the Marathon brand, I think this is dope and I think that obviously. I'm sure we will, but everybody needs to support Marathon Burgers whenever they're in LA. Just stop by and just you know, even if it's just show love, if you don't eat Burgers or whatever, just show love, show support because I think it's important to do that.
Speaker 2: I'm excited with what I'm sure they're already doing. The merch from the Burger shop to me is going to be bigger than even the Kremshaw shirts that they were doing, like once they get in that like burger aesthetic merch bag. Yeah, Supreme is going to be the collab on that I think we have to before we get out of here.
Speaker 4: Rest in Peace to Angie Stone.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was one of those Rest in peace legendary Legendary Angie miss Angie Stone, who we lost over the weekend and a terrible tragic accident. So we want to send prayers and condolences to her family and lift them in prayer and you know, continue healing through this tough process and grieving that they have to deal with such a terrible, terrible, terrible tragedy. Reading that, I was like, Wow, but again, man, you know, life is fragile, and let's love each other, support each other, lift each other up while we have each other, because again, we never know when it's that that time, of that moment to exit this experience called life. So rest in peace. Miss Angie Stone. Continued prayers and condolences to her family.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, I know we talked about the Gym album, but there was also a lot of great music that came out.
Speaker 3: Yes, Friday, shout out the reason I love you again. Yes, but not reason. I'm not telling you a reason that I love you again. I'm that's the name of the name.
Speaker 4: Of because he left t Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love you crazy. Yeah, shout out the reason man. I love No, No, I didn't title this, but I love everything Reason has been doing. He seems to be in a very good space creatively. Yeah, I haven't talked to him in a minute, so I got to just hit him up and just send him some love, but shout out The Reason I Love You Again is out now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, quick quick ep.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know he's been holding music for a while and with this situation, wasn't able to put it out. He mentioned this is just.
Speaker 2: A quick quick ep, that he's dropping a lot of music this year, so I'm excited. I've heard a lot of stuff he has in the tuck that he's crazy, but I'm glad he was able to just you know, get the momentum back up after the you know, the TV situation. That's an artists, that's that's a crazy, crazy thing to do, leaving a label like that and having to come back our guy Friday.
Speaker 4: Some days I'm good, some days I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that that might I might have to steal that title from my third album. I saw that, I was like, all right, yeah, that's I already know him. Love everything on this fucking project album is fire. The standout. We got to get Meek his flowers. Man Meek is still here, proud of me. Had a verse about his pops. I know you don't cry at music. I teared up. That's the best to me, that's the Meek we we know and love. That is a reminder. Unfortunately it was about a topic that it's tough, but that reminded everyone that Meek is still Meek.
Speaker 4: This is this is what we love from him.
Speaker 3: People, And then that gives me ship, you know, and then that gives me ship for some of his tweets and you know, things like that. But you know, the one thing I think that everybody can agree on is is Meek is one of the best rappers that that we have and one of the best rappers of his generation. Anytime you have a you know, a song where you can just open and beat up and let Meek just you know, pours emotions into it and you just let him get get his ship off, I think that's what he shines best. So just proud of me. Verse. It's good to see everybody supporting it, everybody loving his salute Meek. But you know, Meek, this is Meek, this is this is a regular this is this is a layup for me. That type of that type of moment is a layup for me.
Speaker 2: And uh, I mean outside of just the Verse, you know, we call meet the greatest tweeter of all time. But he also had some some real tweets over the weekend. He said he had never even talked to his mom about this. This was the first time she had even heard these feelings about his pop's passing, and like, that's gotta be tough too. I mean, the line of fuck the principle she think I'm missing screws. Really, I'm just missing you insane, Like because we I had friends that lost parents when we were younger, and they would act out in school just based off the death. That's a whole thing. And they're trying to discipline these kids that are going through a lot. That bar in itself was insane and to know that he never even shared that with his mother is.
Speaker 4: Even crazier. Yeah, Like, I feel for me to not.
Speaker 2: Be able to get that shit off, even to your immediate family, because you feel like you can't.
Speaker 3: Like, that's that's tough. This verse is up there for verse of the year so far, if not the verse of the year. To me, that's definitely so happy. That makes me so Meek went fucking nuts on this, Like, well, but that's what Meek is, man, I you know, I again we laugh at you know, the tweets and all of that, but you can't discredit the rapper that Meek is. You know, you just have too many years of evidence and proof of him being an a dope rapper and him having some great verses and great bars. So I'm just happy that, you know, just connected to people and people are enjoying this and shout out to Friday because that record is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the record is dope and the whole project is fired too. I mean, I know that was a standout and I think that was even like trending. It's just that that Meek verse, So I mean, I don't want that to overshadow how good the Friday album is in general. But man, he caught one with me that that's a special, special record Philly, So.
Speaker 4: I mean, I get it. I know they have a great relationship.
Speaker 2: Definitely check out that Friday album. Id K I talked about last episode that that.
Speaker 4: That came out last Tuesday. The I don't want to call it a deluxe, but yeah, it's the deluxe of Bravado, which is insane as well. He's he's one of my favorite rappers, Loki. Yeah, he's he's nice. He's gonna get his flowers eventually.
Speaker 2: I see what he's doing now, he's in a better situation, Like I think he's gonna finally get his flowers.
Speaker 3: Could you listen to this to this project yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I listened to it last Tuesday when it came out. I mean, I love the original. The deluxe is is just just as good. He got this one joint.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: This is why sometimes I want to do all music talk on Patreon so I can like play ship, but the Miles Trumpet ship on here is nuts, got Conway on this, gun is on it, Joey Badass all on the you know the deluxe this too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, more or less. But his artwork has always been fire. He's he's one of them. He's an artist.
Speaker 2: It's it's gonna be a slower process in the way that he creates.
Speaker 3: It's gonna get there. He's one of them to me, and I talked to him as well. I definitely want to have him on My Car's Beautiful and on the show. Shout out to I DK Man. Did anything else come out on Friday, Not that I can remember.
Speaker 4: If we missed it, I apologize, But you know, there's a lot of good music now.
Speaker 3: Though I was active this weekend, so you know, use outside, I get it, return out of mask. It's not a return, you not return. It's just what you heard when you walked outside though that was playing in your head. Yeah, yeah, I feel like his ship was probably gay.
Speaker 5: It was probably like Beyonce Crazy in Love like dun.
Speaker 3: If you think the gays don't go crazy when turning the mac comes on, no, I'm sure they do.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying he probably was thinking more in his Beyonce bag, like I should have put that on Beats that changed my life, Crazy and.
Speaker 3: Love beat that changed their life.
Speaker 6: When you hear that as a real drop, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: I've never even known who produced Crazy and Love. Do you know what that dumn.
Speaker 1: M m m.
Speaker 3: Rich Harrison?
Speaker 5: Oh wow, damn Rich Harrison used to own the streets back in the day.
Speaker 4: Oh no, his his catalog is insane.
Speaker 3: That makes sense though, Yeah, I didn't know he did that. Mm hmm, that's.
Speaker 4: Crazy he did, Yeah he did. Why don't we fall in love?
Speaker 3: It's my ship all right. Well, it's been a lovely, lovely episode, lovely conversation with you degenerates.
Speaker 5: We found out so much about mal I feel like I don't know, like I like you're a new person to me kind of.
Speaker 6: This is how you're keeping it spicy for us.
Speaker 4: Like space cakes right there, keeping secrets.
Speaker 3: We know more. We checked this out, checking this out. What we're not gonna do is just we ain't no cakes. We ain't no cake fan fan fan. We're not about to run that. That's not gonna stick. We're not running with that. That was a different time in my life.
Speaker 4: They called you cakes when he was.
Speaker 3: Nobody called me cakes. N you still an alvam. Nobody ever called me cakes, all right, but you had the marriage. I live the I lived a very interesting life. So okay, some more crazy stories that I'll be forgetting about. He did. Christina Million. Ain't no reason that's a that's a one bathwater list, Christina Million. Yeah, okay, that's what's up.
Speaker 4: If it low, Christina Million, that's what's up more than bathwater.
Speaker 3: Hm. Anyways, I can't wait to have a conversation with you about your weekend. I just I just can't wait. Not on camera's off camera. Just kick it. Then you go kick it. What's talk to y'all?
Speaker 1: Soon?
Speaker 3: Be safe, be blessed, I'm that nigga. He's just Ginger Peace no, Willian no,