Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 3: Well, let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today. I'm Paul Swing alongside Scarlet Food and we're joined by Christine Aquino.
Speaker 1: Christine, what are you looking at? We got to take a look at Beyond Me, Paul.
Speaker 3: Tom King. We were not allowed to talk about Well, we.
Speaker 1: Can talk about it to our heart's content over here because that stock is roaring so beyond Me ticker b Y and D. Earlier actually it was halted because of the volatility, but before it was it rose as much as seventy three percent. Now that stock is trading again and it is currently up sixty percent. It's just been a crazy rally, like nearly four days up nearly thirteen hundred percent, and it started on Friday. Started on Friday because there was a business Insider report that apparently there is a trader who's been touting to stock on social media and that kind of just gave rise to the meme stock feeling of it. Also, it is the latest darling of that movement, and the theory is that now that rally is being used by all these traders who previously were heavily short on the stock now trying to cover to shorts. Because sixty four percent of the shares available for trading had been sold short at the end of September, that's all of shorts to cover, and that's why we're seeing this gangbuster's rally today. A right, so sticking it to the man. When it comes to beyond me, Let's talk about Tesla, which will be reporting earnings later today. Absolutely st carlate, so that's stock not moving too much today. So ticker TSLA that's down just about zero point three percent. It is the second day of losses, so a lot of expectations, of course for the third quarter earnings after to close their respectactor to actually report a solid set of results, primarily because we did see the record deliveries figure earlier this month. But of course that is because of potentially customers taking advantage of this tax credit that seventy five hundred dollars that people can use toward purchasing an EV vehicle that is expiring or has already expired, and so you know, there was a rush to get those vehicles before that deadline. So question is can the deliveries be sustained right or is it just kind of a one off thing. You have to make the call.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter because Elon's going to get on the callege. You can try to redirect you away from the fact that he's an auto company. Every thing over here it's a robotaxis and you know what, nobody does it better than he does, and his investor base is happy to make that play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, and that's exactly what counter for Gerald Animals are saying. Right, So the focus is actually going to be anything new in robotaxis or is there anything new on the lower cost model three y and also updates on robotics or autonomy. So, like you say, Paul, there's a lot of shiny new things that Elon can out here that will take attention away from that deliveries figure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go. Texas Instruments, well that's a name I haven't in a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and shares are not doing well this morning. So Texas Instruments Sticker t X and those are down just over six percent at the moment because we did get an outlook update from them. So they're saying that the current period forecast is raising questions over whether this recovery and chips is sputtering because they say that the EPs outlook for the current period is going to be below estimate, top end revenue outlook just slightly above the average forecast, and their CEOJAVI alone saying that their industrial customers are taking a quote weight and see approach when it comes to a factory expansion plans because of the macro backdrop. As we know, there are tariffs in play here that could potentially be affecting those investment plans.
Speaker 2: The Stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.