Speaker 1: What's eating their pal which a mouthful of bread that was in good bread? Won't it so good?
Speaker 2: He's done? Goodday?
Speaker 1: Break my things?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: For christs, I'm going to get you a new mic stand please? What does it fakes? It goes up? Yes, look at this, well it should hold on. I'm gonna tighten it once. Should How about now?
Speaker 2: Ah? You did?
Speaker 1: It just need to be tightened a little bit?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: How you doing, buddy? Great?
Speaker 2: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Today is Wednesday, December thirteenth, twelve thirteen.
Speaker 2: Wow? Nice birthday?
Speaker 1: Who's hey Taylor? Hey Gandhi? Happy happening?
Speaker 2: I think Gandhi feels like her birthday is maybe missed because of Taylor sweat. I do think it's been overshadowed, not at all.
Speaker 1: I mean, my birthday's a day after Elvis is and I feel like I'm overshadow and it's not even the same day.
Speaker 2: So this smells good.
Speaker 1: Also, Punky Brewster has my birthday, okay, so let moonfry. She overshadows me.
Speaker 2: I know who she is, the Punky Brewsters. The punky she was the smart one right what or she was like? She was like the braddy kid.
Speaker 1: I will give you one thousand dollars if you tell me what her dog's name was, Sparky Brandon.
Speaker 2: Brandon, yep ah wait Brandon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like dogs that have human names. I do too.
Speaker 2: I think it's funny. I saw a meme that actually said, why is it that people who name their dogs Steve and Brandon have kids named Rocket and Buster?
Speaker 1: That's actually a very interesting Is that true? Yeah? Huh.
Speaker 2: There's this famous but canceled YouTube celebrity called Shane Dawson.
Speaker 1: What do you do? He had?
Speaker 2: Oh what got him canceled?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Apparently he like was on a podcast and was like, oh, yeah, I've like bleeped off on my cat, and people like it went unnoticed.
Speaker 1: He cursed at his cat.
Speaker 2: No, he like, I know, okay, you know it takes me a second. I take a long way yea. But yeah, he apparently did that and he got canceled for it. And then he did like a bunch of like weird videos and then he got canceled for them. Now later in life, but now he has twins with his husband with Rocket and yeah, he called them like Jet and Rocket or something.
Speaker 1: Maybe he wants to go to outer space.
Speaker 2: Well good, he should go.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the year's almost all over. The holidays are here, it's winter time almost, it's you know, Christmas time in the New York City, in the New York I didn't mean to say that. It just kind of came out.
Speaker 2: You had like a meme moment.
Speaker 1: I haven't done. Yeah, I just I wanted to, like walk out. You know, we're in the thick of it. You know, if you if you walk out our door on fifty fifth Street, it's at sixth Avenue, and like Radio Cities there and the tree and all the decorations and everything, like, I have not taken advantage of that yet. I just want to. I think I'm gonna get on a city bike and just ride.
Speaker 2: Not outside our building. They took them all away, they did. Yeah, why they capped them all.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I feel like, because there's so it's so many tourists in gridlock, they got rid of the bikes.
Speaker 1: Are you sure I passed in this morning?
Speaker 2: Well yesterday when I was out here, Oh, there just weren't any there. No, they all had red little hoods on them.
Speaker 1: Hoods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what would you call it coverings?
Speaker 1: The bikes were covered.
Speaker 2: No, there were no bikes all the bikes were gone, and I had little red hood things.
Speaker 1: Like little Santa hats. Yeah, as if like, don't use me merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like none are available at this turnstyle right now.
Speaker 1: Those are turnstyles.
Speaker 2: You're just getting in the weeds of it. I'm saying there were no bikes.
Speaker 1: Weeds, of course. So Christmas tipping? Can we get into that holiday tips?
Speaker 2: Okay? What I think I overtipped like bikes way too much. Like my cleaning people that I usually get. I'm charged like eighty bucks for a clean I gave them two hundred. I think that's my haircut got how many people do how many fifty? I gave him one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Wait, first of all, I don't ever tip tip my barber.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I always tip.
Speaker 1: Well, you go to a salon, so that's the that's you don't go to a You don't go to Joe's barbershop.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do. I go to V's barbershop.
Speaker 1: These that sounds fancy, Oh Varil's barbershop.
Speaker 2: Yeah he got a fancy fancy but it's not a salon.
Speaker 1: No. See, I go to an old old school super cuts. My place has all outside.
Speaker 2: Then afterwards Texas Roadhouse. Right, throw peanuts on the ground, that guy.
Speaker 1: No more peanuts, No more peanuts. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Somebody actually noted that on the Instagram that we did well.
Speaker 1: I had mentioned that. They didn't hear me say it, I guess, but I think you'd be very hard pressed to find restaurants that still have peanuts around.
Speaker 2: There was a really good burger place by us growing up ground round to do that. No, it used to be I forget what it was called. My mom would know, but that used to be able to throw peanuts on. But you can't do that anymore either, anyway, Christmas tipping back to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. So I don't tip the barber. I don't understand. Why is it lame? I don't get it because I tip them every time I get a.
Speaker 2: Hair someone that you see. Do you get a different barber every time? No?
Speaker 1: Same guy?
Speaker 2: So why would you not tip them?
Speaker 1: I do? I tip him when I get a haircut.
Speaker 2: You don't tip? Do you tip the garage person?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: So that this year's difference.
Speaker 1: This year is a little bit different with the garage because last year we were still over by Raoul and it was literally just him and that other dude. So it was two people. Yeah, I got into my car last week and there was a card in there and it's like, hey, marry everything, wonderful year. Here's everybody that works here. There were fourteen names. Fourteen that's ridiculous. I also don't know the names of anybody because I feel like at this point it's too late to say, hey, man, what's your name? After we've been here for a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to go with somebody and have them say it. So this way, you could kind of like it's it's it's of course, that's that's Pete.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's you didn't know it was Pete, the way that you do that with me when we say okay, say it on three and then I say the wrong thing exactly right. So the only guy I know was Andy in the early morning. Like, I know the other guys, but I don't know their names. Do I have to tip everybody?
Speaker 2: Now? That would be insane. You don't have that type of money.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. And what is that type of money anyway? I don't know A hundred bucks a person.
Speaker 2: That would be insane. Fourteen hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not doing that. I'm only gonna give it to. But that's the thing. I'm just gonna like give it to the people that I see usually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, that's what you should do.
Speaker 1: I don't know. And then well I'm gonna go there today, Like is it okay to say, like, here, here's some donuts? Is that? Like? Can you tip with things that you don't pay for? How about that? Let me say that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here's here's where it's gonna get funny real quick. Yeah, so no, because I know where you got the donuts from.
Speaker 1: Then let me rephrase you got them for free? Can I rephrase that? See I that is not a valid argument. Let me rephrase. All right, Let's say for the holidays, you give me a one hundred dollars American Express gift card. I then want to tip the parking guy and give him said one hundred dollars American Express gift cards. Okay, I didn't pay for that.
Speaker 2: That's still cash I could use. You're manning me a donut that you got for free.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't mean it's a holiday tip, but I also got the gift card for free.
Speaker 2: It was a gift for me, doesn't matter. That's still cash I can use. I'm gonna eat a two dollars donut and you're.
Speaker 1: Trying to those are my six dollars donuts?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so that's my gift.
Speaker 1: No, No, just for today, like today, I'm just that's.
Speaker 2: To night things. That's a nice thing to do. Instead of give a tip.
Speaker 1: Instead of giving me a two dollar bill today, I'm gonna give him doughnuts.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Those donuts are worth like forty bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't usually it depends. I don't have singles on me usually, so sometimes I just don't tip them.
Speaker 1: I never have ever, but yeah, I know you do. Yeah. Anyway, the bill guy was not at jingle Ball this year, and it made me very concerned.
Speaker 2: Must not be an Olivia Rodrigo fan?
Speaker 1: Oh no, he is.
Speaker 2: How do you know?
Speaker 1: Because everyone's on Olivia Rodrigo fans. I don't know, even I am.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You see her on Saturday Night Live? She tore it up?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: What do they say? Well, she was on the table with the red velvet cake and it was all over the place. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: He didn't? Oh, I will say she's very talented. Jingle Ball was very stressful, but she's very talented.
Speaker 1: Dude, you do a lot. You are very mean to me most of the day leading up to end that day.
Speaker 2: I was not mean.
Speaker 1: I know you're very busy. You were mean to me.
Speaker 2: I was not mean to you.
Speaker 1: You were a little bit mean.
Speaker 2: I not mean to you.
Speaker 1: It was upsetting what I mean to you. Well, I mean I wanted to take a picture with you on Friday and You're like, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: I'm busy.
Speaker 1: And then I said that's really yeah. And then I asked you something else. You're like no, and I was like, okay, bro, I mean it's me. I understand that you're busy with Please don't be What did I say about I don't remember, but you see.
Speaker 2: You don't remember. But it was that it made you sad.
Speaker 1: You weren't nice to start you you were not nice. Nice because we had to record Serial Killers on Friday. You were very busy with jingle ball things. Very busy. Wasn't on Friday that we recorded? That couldn'tay Thursday? Yeah, it was Thursday. You were very busy with things, and you were you were you were frustrated and angry, right, admit it. I mean I had nothing to do with it. I just was like, dude, if we don't record today. We have no episode on Monday, and we can't do that to the people.
Speaker 2: The way you frae is insane because I don't think you even realize how you frame it.
Speaker 1: I take a frame of I frame it.
Speaker 2: The piece the resistance. I don't know. But the way you phrase it is I said to every I said to you, we like, I can't have the listeners not have an episode. So the way it's framed is Andy wanted to skip. But don't worry, listeners, I did it for you.
Speaker 1: If you watch that episode on YouTube, you'll see yourself fidgeting with the phone NonStop because you were very busy. You know this, I do. But you don't have to be mean to me when I asked for her. What was it mean to you? We weren't able to post that thing until yesterday because we didn't have a picture.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not like that's the end of the world.
Speaker 1: It is people rely on us.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I did my job. I uploaded it and it was on YouTube. So sorry that your part. You couldn't just like screenshot something and call it a day and said it had to be whoa, it's her Jack Harlow.
Speaker 1: Oh she loves it.
Speaker 2: I can't stand that song. I just don't get Jack Harlow. Let me say something about him. Say, I just it's a poor man's version of a G Easy, which is a poor man's version of a Bubba Sparks, which is a poor man's version of a Paul Wall, which is an even poorer version of an eminem.
Speaker 1: I'm really not following any of that, but I understand. I guess it's just it's a ripoff of a ripoff of a ripoff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, I just don't get it. I don't see the staying power. I've tried, I've really tried. I didn't like that first Class song. This song I like first Class. I don't like that's so nice beat. I don't get it, like I'd rather just listen to Glamorous by Fergie.
Speaker 1: It's okay, No, we liked it, we talked about it. It's fine. Diamond apologizes. That's what's fine. We give us something to tell you, the fodder for us.
Speaker 2: I was just saying, I think he's a poor man's version of a G Easy, which is a poor man's version.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And she doesn't.
Speaker 1: She disagrees that's right, so she just leaves listen.
Speaker 2: I like him on the Industry Baby song, the Little nas X one, but otherwise as a whole, I'm just kind of like, what is this?
Speaker 1: Would you care for a fruit snack?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love Do you want the ones juiceful? There's all different ones? Yeah, I like that one because the berries, the berries, I have the original assent topic. While you eat that, We're gonna take a break, Andrew, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: And we're back. Can I say one more thing about him? Who the Jack Harlow? Sure he's from Lexicon, Lexington, Kentucky. I was there.
Speaker 1: What state is that?
Speaker 2: Kentucky?
Speaker 1: What they call it?
Speaker 2: The blue Grass State?
Speaker 1: Very good? Because I told you that a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's not like I was just there.
Speaker 1: What's New Jersey?
Speaker 2: The Garden State?
Speaker 1: Very good? What's New York? Because I told you that, What's New York? The says it on the license plates. And we were there the other Eelsier state. We were there the other night, the Garden State. We were there with Jimmy Fallon.
Speaker 2: The Empire State.
Speaker 1: Very good. What's California?
Speaker 2: The orange?
Speaker 1: No different different colors, the yellow, no purple, noream metallic, neon, metallic, metallic, metallic state, No, golden bro golden God, there's lots of golden grams there. You know, it's the most popular cereal in California because Golden State.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah, where's the facts?
Speaker 1: Didn't you know that? I just told you them?
Speaker 2: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Also, by the way, speaking of a metallic and golden We're gonna go back to Kentucky in.
Speaker 2: Just a second.
Speaker 1: But the last night we uh you know, had the Honka celebration in my parents' house, and I brought over loatkas and blintzes. They were delicious.
Speaker 2: Do you make them?
Speaker 1: No? I just heat them up.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you buy them pretty made?
Speaker 1: Yes, they're very difficult and you just grab your knuckles.
Speaker 2: And I had a lot for the first time about two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Now for the first time.
Speaker 2: Yes, ever, the best thing ever. It's like a delicious hashbread.
Speaker 1: Oh it is a hash bound cake. Oh my god. So it wasn't hot enough for my dad because he likes things hot, okay, And so my mom had the fancy plates out. Don't know why she, I guess she never has company. So the fancy plates came out. So my dad puts it in the microwave with the latka on it sparks everywhere, smoke and sparks the plate yep, because it had the little foiled flowery golden stuff around the side and he ruined her plate. It was a whole thing. Yeah. Yeah, he was like, oh, it's metal, Like, well, yeah, it's it's got there. What do you call that the rim? No, it's like uh foil graving. No, it's something. It's called something and boss etching, no matching maybe maybe yeah anyway, So yes, okay, Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's from Lexington who Jack Harlan Okay, And so I don't understand where he maybe have grown up that he's talking the way he talks. I am just a little confused by it. Heyo, I'm Vanilla Bube. It's the same thing as the kid LAROI you're from Australia. How come every time he talks y'all, what, uh it's the kid LaRoy? Look, it's you're from Australia, dude.
Speaker 1: What It's no different than our friend that you know has been doing top forty radio for the last I don't know, twenty years, and all of a sudden he's doing country is y'all talking like.
Speaker 2: This, y'all right, like it really is true.
Speaker 1: It's true, there are people And what about do people do fake actions like Madonna with the British and everything? You know? I mean, yeah, I think I think if people are around it for a short period of time, they think that they have it and they just kind of put it on. You know. I don't know what. I don't even know if it's I don't even know if it's it's always I don't know if it's always on purpose. But I think it's just kind of you're just into it, you know. Yeah, just like everybody says, hey, do your radio voice, I'm like, I don't have a radio voice. I just how am I speaking right now in a radio voice or just my regular voice? No? This is my regular yelling at Andrew voice.
Speaker 2: But if I had a script in front of you, yeah, you turn it on?
Speaker 1: What how what are you talking about? I mean, okay, so if I'm going to do a commercial, I'm not gonna be like I'm a little bit iman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's one thing in like the way you would like you would normally say, hey, would you like a weltis fruits stack? You weltis juiceful, So they're so good. I love when Cooper and Ashley have them instead. You go, well just for juiceful, No a juicy fruit snack. No, your kids will love I know Ashley and Cooper I love them.
Speaker 1: No, yes, no no. If I'm just doing a talking voice, it's regular. If I'm reading something, then I'll be like Mercedes beds of Marstown. You know. Then you have to kind of put it on.
Speaker 2: So you admit it a little bit so you hear it.
Speaker 1: I don't hear it. I don't hear it though, but when i'm when I'm you just did it? I get it? But I could I try to enunciate more when I'm doing a commercial. You know, I've just had a little bit more radio guy, so you would announce her a little bit more announcer two voices. No, no, I just enunciate more when I'm doing radio guy.
Speaker 2: But so that means you have two different voices.
Speaker 1: It's not a different voice. It is enunciate. Do you know what that means?
Speaker 2: I do know what nunciate means. Idiot?
Speaker 1: Uh So where are you going over the holiday vacation?
Speaker 2: You're doing any Christmas? Sticking around I'm so I have no New Year's plans yet. I'm trying to neither do something.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll throw a big party at my house.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. I have a whole host of people that would come. Nope, damn it, because my parents are like, you could use the house, but we don't want too many people over, right, And I'd already know that I'd get at least twenty people coming.
Speaker 1: That's not that many, I know.
Speaker 2: But then they all have to stay over.
Speaker 1: Oh, because everybody gets drunkie.
Speaker 2: Well, well, yeah, it's New Year's that's true, and I don't want anybody driving.
Speaker 1: It's a Monday night this year, I think, right, something weird. It's a Monday night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I'm going to Florida on that Tuesday, No, Wednesday. I'm figuring it out.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Sunday night. New Year's Eve is Sunday night. New Year's Day is Monday. Got it? Got it?
Speaker 2: Got it? Yeah, But I think I'm going to be at my parents' house. The last two years I was over at my friend Kim and Michelle's house. Oh they listening to this, No, no, but I can. But they're not doing the holiday party. The New Year's party because it's also stressful for them. You have a two bedroom apartment and you're hosting like thirty people in an apartment. That's annoying.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: I totally get it. Whereas I though, oh my god, their apartment's amazing. Yeah, so so nice. I think on the nineteenth that Jimmy Fallon thing that we're doing, I'm going to be over there to watch it sync up to the year.
Speaker 1: I want to come.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the nineteenth of December, so is it a big party?
Speaker 1: No? Are they're having like five people? No?
Speaker 2: I just asked them if I could go.
Speaker 1: Can I also go?
Speaker 2: Well, it's our Hawaiian Christmas afterwards or doing Hawaiian Christmas dinner. I do have Pineapple Cellar and there's place in Jersey City called Cellar three thirty five.
Speaker 1: Everyone's coming out just so you know, you just invited all of our listeners.
Speaker 2: Well there's no reservation, so good luck. But they it's a Hawaiian Christmas themed and it's usually just Hawaiian themed, but for Christmas they put like all like the sand, they put Santa hats on all the hula people. It's fun.
Speaker 1: Do you put on a Huler skirt.
Speaker 2: We decided we're going to go in Hawaiian shirts.
Speaker 1: You can wear a coconut bra.
Speaker 2: No, but maybe one of the girls will I see, I'm gonna get a lay. I'm sorry, We're gonna hand out lays. Oh not the chips?
Speaker 1: Oh done? Oh? Those? I can't. Actually I can here. You know you said it happens to be right here. What instrument is that? I think it's no, not in the seventies. They didn't have keyboards in the seventies like that. It was pretty beat. No, it's I don't know what that noise is. I did watch they they had They actually showed an orchestra playing that one time. Yeah, I don't know what that sound was from though. Anyway. So the nineteenth is a Tuesday. I want I don't know. I can't really do stuff on Tuesday nights. You know dad life hashtag dad.
Speaker 2: Life, dad life?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you doing being a dad? Where in my house? So I can't come on Tuesday night? Is what I'm saying. Sad Saturday night? Maybe Saturday I.
Speaker 2: Might have plans already.
Speaker 1: No, I not this, yeah, no, like this that's here. The Friday, the twenty second, I have a physical in the afternoon. I'm going to powder. I don't know if he's gonna ask me to drop him, but I'm going to powder.
Speaker 2: You know, you can just say no, no, I want him to.
Speaker 1: Okay, he doesn't do it anymore. Last time I'm like, hey, aren't you gonna He's like, did do you want me to? We don't really do that. I'm like, what do you mean you don't do it? When did you stop doing this?
Speaker 2: We're at the orthodontis, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Don't they need to like do the thing to see if you have the thing? I mean, do you self check my balls?
Speaker 2: No? What else should I be asking? No?
Speaker 1: I don't. I mean it's there, but I mean he's but they usually do stuff and he hasn't done it the last two times. I was pissed. I'm like, can you do it?
Speaker 2: Well, you could self check.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. A doctor should do it. You know, he knows what's up. What I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, but.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Yeah, I have a physical until at one o'clock and then I'm free that Friday night. I think if you want to hang Ruddy the.
Speaker 2: Twenty s oh, No, I have plans on the twenty second I'm doing. I'm having a Christmas party with a couple of friends.
Speaker 1: Can I come?
Speaker 2: Sure? Tommy is going to be there, Gina coming, Gina is not coming.
Speaker 1: I would like to come because I also have some things to talk about with these koozies. So maybe I can come and it could be a business meeting. You'll pay?
Speaker 2: Oh really? Yeah that sounds fun. Right, We're having a Christmas party.
Speaker 1: I want to come. I'll put a hat on.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks, I'll jingle in jangle Yeah let me.
Speaker 1: No, it's fine, just talk it over. I know you'll never talk it over, just like I was supposed to come hang and watch Godfather with you and Victoria. That Ironica Veronica.
Speaker 2: Well, I actually didn't even leave my apartment this weekend.
Speaker 1: Why so sick? No? I just so tired.
Speaker 2: It was the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I slept until ten o'clock the day after dingle ball. Do you know who the last time I slept until ten years? It was the most beautiful sleep I've ever had. I didn't even take a Costco sleeping pill. Do you know how rare that is?
Speaker 1: A Costco sleeping pill?
Speaker 2: Costco sleeping pills are the best sleeping pills.
Speaker 1: What is it the equivalent of Is it like zequi?
Speaker 2: It's like basically then of an actual sleeping pill.
Speaker 1: What's night tall?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, I don't know what an eye tall is.
Speaker 1: It'll help you get your z's.
Speaker 2: Oh cool. Anyway, No Costco sleeping pills. If you see them, buy them because they are so good.
Speaker 1: Why are you pushing sleeping pills on our show?
Speaker 2: Because they're not prescription and because for people who may have a bad night of sleep if you just take half of one. Let me tell you that's the trick. I use it every once in a while when I fill him really over exaple.
Speaker 1: If you see James on the corner, he's got great crack, Go get it. You don't push sleeping pills.
Speaker 2: So now we're saying crack is the same as a Costco sleeping pill.
Speaker 1: I don't. You shouldn't call them sleeping pills. That you should just be a you know, a sleep aid. Right, sleeping pill sounds like it's some kind of thing you shouldn't like.
Speaker 2: We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: Oh I got nothing and we're back. Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I may have taken a sleeping aid.
Speaker 1: This show has been a lot of nothing today. So anyway, so you're going to Florida in December? Is that what you said?
Speaker 2: You say that there's ping ponging back and forth.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I'm going in January. I just have to figure out pin date.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you guys are yelling at me about going away, like to Saint Martin or something.
Speaker 2: No, did you read the text?
Speaker 1: Yes, I had to remove myself from the conversation.
Speaker 2: That was very dramatic.
Speaker 1: Well, because you guys are just like railing on me. Get a babysitter. Bah No, I have responsibilities in life. You guys don't understand. You're all at millennials with no responsibilities. You guys can like lock your door and go, I have a lock your door and go. I got a dog? What I got kids? Lock your door?
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 1: I can't just like get up and go, Oh, come on, half just live. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You have a month and a half to what I have to prepare.
Speaker 1: Prepare then can the kids come? No?
Speaker 2: Exactly, because I have a three bedroom apartment.
Speaker 1: I have children, I have a dog.
Speaker 2: It's President's Day weekend.
Speaker 1: I understand. I'm already gonna be in Florida. Dude, I'm already gonna be it with the kids. Oh, well, we're gonna be in Miami. Oh okay, great, great, see the great. Nice seeing you.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see you.
Speaker 1: How it's not in your.
Speaker 2: Boca, Well you could just take the train up.
Speaker 1: You just take the train down. Maybe Jake is going to be there, Hey, Jake the producer. I still haven't been My phone is interurn, Jake Nice.
Speaker 2: I think I'm still in a Sam's phone as Andrew knew as assistant that that's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so no, we're going. We're going down just for a couple of days. Actually wants to go see University of Miami. Can you take tour?
Speaker 2: I would love to.
Speaker 1: Can you come yet? Well, you know people, you.
Speaker 2: Can't tell me to come down, and we invited you to come down, and you've now gone on a whole rant being like you're going to be responsibilities. Oh wait is president say wee? Can I'll be there?
Speaker 1: Well you're already going to be there, but you're going to be here, so calm down. We're south. Well we're much more south than you. We don't know anything about university of Miami. Can you come help us, give us a tour? I can, Yeah, come on, just make a day. I'll tell you when we're there. Hold on, hold on, calendar, hold on, I love, my love, my love, my little calendar girl. What are you doing over there? What's that song? So that's Neil is going?
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go in Miami that February weekend.
Speaker 1: That's right. I didn't know when it was. I didn't pay attention. I couldn't go. Maybe I should read it did originally it wasn't. It wasn't then, No, it was originally they said January. But my sister is going to the place in Boca in January. And because my parents live there, almost like they're snowbirds now, they pretty much come back in May. They fly south for the winter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they come back for like maybe a week at a time. Jackie used the January week, so I'm going to claim the February week.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of like a timeshare within the Andrew family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, absolutely. Also, I think our friend Steven, he's planning the next version of his Survivor game. Would you want to play it? We're gonna put some serious.
Speaker 1: Kashish I forget what that was all about. Yeah, I forgot it was all about you. You did that once before.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm the first time I came in third. Wait what, I didn't have any votes to win?
Speaker 1: Tell me all about it.
Speaker 2: So he throws a Survivor competition.
Speaker 1: Not very good at that.
Speaker 2: You don't need to be. You need to figure yourself out. And then but this year, I think I'm gonna have Carl and Anthony. If they're listening, I have to send them the formal invite, So I'll text them today. So this way you would have gotten the text by time this is airing. Anyway, that's not important.
Speaker 1: What does it mean? Figure yourself out?
Speaker 2: Well, you have to figure out how you're gonna win.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it's about.
Speaker 2: You've never seen Survivor.
Speaker 1: I have, but I don't really watch much, just like Michelle doesn't watch Extreme Couponing. I don't really watch Survivor.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't, I can't. The worst part is the Challenge now takes people from those terrible shows. Yeah, imagine if you got a call from the Challenge, that'd be amazing. If I was on it with her, she'd be like, are you kidding me right now. Yeah, you know, it was a really hard time being on Extreme Couponing. I have to make alliances.
Speaker 1: I did with the store manager.
Speaker 2: Actually you know what you did negotiating anyway, But yeah, you go, and he has a whole bunch of games. But this year when we plan it, I'm going to have people. I think I'm going to try and get a sponsor. So this way there's cash on board. Because let me tell you something, the minute people could win like a grand that whole game is going to be different. People will destroy other people and I'm excited to watch that.
Speaker 1: It's really not my not my y.
Speaker 2: So you'd be willing to vote yourself out first?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really because I don't really understand it. All sad. You have to do things right.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's like social and it's like a social competition.
Speaker 1: I was never good on the social ladder. I don't think I would.
Speaker 2: You're never go on the social ladder.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was always on the C team and gym and I had to give gum out so I would have friends in school.
Speaker 2: Listen, that's negotiating.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right. I used to. I used to bring big packs. Wow, what's that?
Speaker 2: Josh says, you're dead to him after the stunt you pulled leaving the combo.
Speaker 1: That's cool. I used to get like big boxes of Bubblicious and bubble Yum and hubbah bubbah and bring him to school, like my freshman year of high school so people would like me.
Speaker 2: They banned gum at my school, but I still got to chew it. I don't know how, but.
Speaker 1: Well it was always I don't like, why would people gum under the desk? I mean that was just disgusting. By the time, you know, you were a senior in high school, there was years and years of gum underneath these desks. Yeah, and you put your hand under there by mistake, and it was either a booger or there was a watch in my hand. There was always some kind of mystery goo under the desk.
Speaker 2: Not good. No, now you just give me flashbacks.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Also, I hated the desks that did never like that weren't didn't have like a big desk. If that makes sense, it does, Like why Yeah, some of them would take up the whole thing, and then others would be like that little what was the point.
Speaker 1: Imagine being a lefty with that little desk didn't work so well because they didn't have lefty desks.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was discriminatory against lefties.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's very as the kids would say, ablest me. It means, uh, well, I mean technically you are able bodied, right, but in this case, it's ablest against left handed people.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what. We just dealt with it and moved on. Yeah, we went to Texas, we did pets. That's right.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you that so many people have come up to me about this butter versus dinner entree knife thing. It's so dumb, I'm telling you. It starts about fifty to fifty though. I actually think more people are wrong in saying it's butter knife.
Speaker 1: But they're not. They're wrong because you think it's wrong.
Speaker 2: No, it is wrong. If I search butter knife, right, you can search anything, anybody would put anything, but on Amazon. If I'm looking to buy a butter knife and I type it in, what do you think? The first thing is.
Speaker 1: Probably one of those dumb little ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a butter knife.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: And then when I search a dinner knife, you know, it comes up a steak knife. No, no, sweetie, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: I'm not having this dumb conversation again. Well, because it's really meaning it's just meaningless.
Speaker 2: How is it meaningless? Because its nothing to talk about.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't mean anything. We've already done.
Speaker 2: It does, doesn't it means something?
Speaker 1: All right? With that said, you got anything else? Andrew? You're done? No? I have nothing? You finished? Yeah, we're gonna have an episode next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have to pre record a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, so all new serial Killers on Monday. Yep. Oh you know what. I'm gonna play this on the next serial Killers. On the next serial Killers, I will introduce you to a serial whose name is the same is what I call Andrew behind his back? That's Monday on serial Killers?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it a flake?
Speaker 1: I'm not saying anything. You can guess all day. Okay, I see your eyes. You can wander all you want. You're not gonna see it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, when you leave, I could just go through this.
Speaker 1: It's also not here. Oh wow, so I have it in my car in a suitcase with a lock on it.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 1: All right, we gotta get out here because we just have talked about absolutely nothing. This entire episode so silly, but thank you for listening, very much appreciated. Until we see you on Monday with a serial Killers. Please follow us on socials at serial Killers PC and thank you Newman for everything that you do. Happy Holidays one and all, Yes, even though we'll see you on Monday, See you Monday. Bye. Say clink Andrew think.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's dramatic and they fell. Okay, that's like so dramatic. Okay, love you, bye bye