Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: All right, let's rip into the phone tap. This is a very unique phone tap. And as you will hear, the phone tap starts immediately. There's no setup time, there's no rehearsal, there's no rehearsal with the person who's playing the phone tap. The letter came in saying, Dear Elvis, my fiance Chris has quite the temper. He's got an extremely sensitive spot when it comes to my ex boyfriend Brian in Florida. So why don't we use this information and phone tap? Hot headed Chris? This comes to us from Hannah. All right, listen in this is very unique. Scary Jones calls Hannah to set up the phone tap, not knowing that Chris, the victim is right there next to him to her in the same room while they're vacationing in Puerto Rico. So Scary needs to immediately spring into action. As Hannah's ex boyfriend Brian, Let's see if he's up to the task in today's unique phone tap. Let's listen it. Hauah, Hannah, Yeah, how are you?
Speaker 2: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Did anyone ever attempt to do that phone tap for you. Now, did we catch you off guard? Are you in a bad place? Is it a bad time?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just in Puerto Rico. Now my boyfriend is he.
Speaker 2: Right there next to you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe we can get him like right this second. Sure, maybe I should be Brian, your ex right here and now?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Is he looking over your shoulder right now a little bit wondering what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, let why don't we just start right here. I just came to see you to say hello, I was in town.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how you know where I live?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, Hello, Hi, who's this It's Chris.
Speaker 2: Hey, Chris, it's uh, it's Brian.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a friend of Hannah's. Okay, yeah, I was just stopping by her house because I was in town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should go.
Speaker 1: Uh well, I just wanted to see maybe if she wanted to grab some lunch or something.
Speaker 3: No, not you, sugar, and not come back, and don't call a phone again.
Speaker 2: Listen, we used to go out. But it's okay, okay, just go away.
Speaker 3: I don't need your round.
Speaker 1: I'm part of the past.
Speaker 3: They used to She's getting married.
Speaker 2: What are you doing doesn't matter. We're just friends, can't men and women justice?
Speaker 3: I ain't a friend, you ain't gonna be a friend. Let's say that's all.
Speaker 2: You're a typical meathead.
Speaker 1: Let me tell your buddy.
Speaker 2: Typical waiting not knowing what he's dealing with. Why don't you sit on a block of ice and chill out?
Speaker 3: Dude, give Puerto Rica?
Speaker 2: You will well, you don't know what you will wait a second, hold on to get away from my house. You understand me. You don't know what kind of people you're dealing with. Away from my house.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll get finished.
Speaker 2: You never even met me, dude, to be upset.
Speaker 1: That is the telephone version of running away. When you hang up on somebody, he says.
Speaker 3: That's a telephone version of you running away.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Chris, Okay, he's on the balcony's slipping out.
Speaker 3: You kind of have to end that. He's gonna slow down something.
Speaker 2: Hold on because you said one more thing.
Speaker 3: Just wasn't and he hang on?
Speaker 2: What he said one more thing?
Speaker 3: I'll hang up.
Speaker 1: I'm got to do with a jack boy friend of your house.
Speaker 2: Hey, Chris, Yeah.
Speaker 3: What's up ball? I'm on my vacation.
Speaker 2: What what's the Do you want some before I go?
Speaker 1: I just got to tell you you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Hey Chris, No, yeah, your girlfriend set you up on a phone tat dude, I love it to be Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Oran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the morning show