Speaker 1: Hello, it's us on the Side, Episode sixty something. I'm Gandhi and I'm here with my girl Diamond aka my producer. Hello, Hi, Hi, I know that you're in a good mood and you're happy. Yeah, so I'm excited to talk about why you're happy soon. And then we have to get to some of these talkbacks because we asked for them and you guys delivered, and there's some really funny ones that I think all need to be addressed.
Speaker 2: So first, why are we happy? Diamond?
Speaker 3: Oh, because I'm still on a Beyonce Hi.
Speaker 2: I went to see her last week and I'm so happy.
Speaker 3: She was amazing, amazing?
Speaker 2: Was the show really good? The show was excellent. How many Beyonce concerts have you been to? At least five? Okay?
Speaker 4: My first Beyonce concert was I think twenty thirteen and I haven't missed one since and that includes On the Run with jay Z too, So yeah, I think five.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: So do you have a favorite?
Speaker 3: I think I'm trying thing.
Speaker 4: The first one was amazing, but that was because it was like the first experience, okay, and then either Formation the Formation World Tour No was Formation Lemonade? Yes, yes, Okay, so that I was on the floor for that one that.
Speaker 1: I loved that we were in a suite and then we were on the floor and I almost stopped being best friends with my best friend at that show. But what.
Speaker 2: So she came to.
Speaker 1: Visit me from Florida. She came to Boston. It's when I was living in Boston and she really wanted to go see this show. Now, these shows are not close by. This was out at like in Foxboro. It was far away. So we drive all the way out there, we see the whole show. I wanted to leave a little bit, really, mind you, it is on a weeknight. Wanted to work early as fuck the next morning. But she was like, no, I don't want to leave early. I want to stay for the whole thing. So I was like, do you understand what parking is going to be like when we get out of here.
Speaker 2: I want to stay. I want to stay. So I was like, okay, fine, she did come all the way up here, We're going to stay till the end. We stayed till the end.
Speaker 1: Go to get out of the parking lot gridlocked. We couldn't even move for forty five minutes. I could even back out of my spot like it was crazy, So it took us hours to get home.
Speaker 2: This bitch fell asleep.
Speaker 1: No, I was like, you did not make me sit through being her friend right now? Or I just scare her a little bit and have a good time. Melissa, I wanted to kill you that day. Anyway, I would have lost my shit.
Speaker 2: I thought about it.
Speaker 1: Oh and she just hit me up because she wants to go see Beyonce in Atlanta, and I want to go see it with her. But also I remember that last experience, Melissa. I remember, you gotta go. You have to see this.
Speaker 4: This was like she did such a good job You can tell that she's going to retire soon because she did such a good job of like telling a story of her life from the very beginning till now. Like she uses a lot of and she's always done this, but now it seems a little bit more like she's taken it a little bit more seriously.
Speaker 3: And she I know.
Speaker 4: But then she like threw in even more old songs, you know how like she'll throw in like little songs as like the instrumental baby boy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, she took it out, that's not there.
Speaker 4: But she threw in Bill's Bill's bills, which shocked me, and it was ten out of ten. But like songs like that, she like weaves it in and now she doesn't do deja vu anymore. So she has blue walked the runway like she did years ago. I mean, you're only thirteen years old. I don't know, but she's listen, She's a super stuff. She is amazing, and I love the fact that they're making her work. I love that, like you are coming out every night now that Roomy. I don't think she's gonna make it to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Where is Sir? What is going on?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: To me, Amy Kanye said, yeah, which is I'm not gonna the way that he said it was insane.
Speaker 2: But the rumor is that both of the kids have some developmental disabilities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Sir is far worse off than Roomy is. Rumy is kind of in the middle there, I guess, and she sometimes comes on stage much more recently. It's almost like after Kanye said that, they made it a point to bring the kid out more, to bring Roomy out more.
Speaker 2: But we still don't see sir anyway.
Speaker 3: Tell you something, Roomy.
Speaker 4: Apparently they said that Roomy begged and she wanted to be on the last tour, but was like calm down, like relax, So they gave her a little part, but she's over it. Like the first few shows you could see videos of her like freaking out.
Speaker 3: She's so excited. She is over it.
Speaker 4: Now my show, she was like mm hmm okay, I like literally out yeah, like a little smirk, and that's it.
Speaker 3: She waved. She didn't want to do anything.
Speaker 1: So this is my other question, where's jay Z during this tour? Does he tour with them?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Does Beyonce just take care of the kids.
Speaker 3: And no, no, no, no, he's there. Yeah, no he is, He's there.
Speaker 4: Okay, she after that, she didn't scandal after that, she didn't scandal his asses on tour.
Speaker 2: Okay, the entire Lemonade album. But yeah, he's there. She actually said. The night of my show, she like gave him a shout out.
Speaker 4: And she was like, oh, hold his home, like welcome home because it's like the first show in New York.
Speaker 3: So he's there, But I don't know.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you'll catch him like on the floor dance with people, which I think is really cool.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me tell you another friend of mine that lost her mind because of Beyonce. I told you a little bit about this. So I have a friend Candace. Candace is obsessed with Beyonce. Her license plate says bee Hive. The girl's nuts.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: She is an interesting thinker just in general, the way she operates in her life, it's kind of fascinating.
Speaker 2: She hits me up last weekend. So it was Memorial Day weekend.
Speaker 1: Brandon's in town, and she's like, hey, kim me and my puppy can stay with you Sunday and to Monday. And I was like, damn, how are you gonna ask me like the day before and it's Memorial Day weekend? No, because Brandon's here. So we're going out and doing stuff. She goes, do you have five minutes?
Speaker 2: Let me call you. I said, chore. She calls me. She goes, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I was thinking that I could just come there and go see Beyonce concert and you would watch my dog.
Speaker 2: I'm like, whoa, what where did that even come from?
Speaker 1: First of all, if you're coming to town and going to se Beyonce and you didn't even invite me, but you want to leave your dog with.
Speaker 2: Me, that's insanity. It is Beyonce makes people lose their minds.
Speaker 3: Oh she's made She made me lose my mind. I sat in seats that weren't mine.
Speaker 4: Ha ha. I'm like girl, and I was ready and prepared to just oh no, no.
Speaker 2: These are my seats.
Speaker 3: These are my seats. I was ready.
Speaker 2: So weird that someone else has them too.
Speaker 3: I'm like, maybe you're in the wrong section. Your seats are over there.
Speaker 1: So Diamond's happy and we love that. Yep, it's good to start the week off on a happy note. Yeah, it never happens. Did you have a good rest of the weekend?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't bad. I was still on that high, you know, so nothing can upset me. Okay, I loved it nice and yeah, I'm going to see Teddy Swims when tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, take my mom for her birthday. I love him.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you get sid seats to the record label? Hook you up?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know where this is. They haven't sent them to me yet.
Speaker 2: But you're you gonna go backstage and meet him?
Speaker 3: Probably not?
Speaker 2: Okay, No, I doubt it, but Coopers don't care about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, my mom is just she's very excited.
Speaker 2: So yeah, speaking, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of feedback about Scotty Bee on the past two episodes, because the man is insane and unwell, and I would like to say that's just a little glimpse into the neuroses that lives with Scottie b and therefore with all of us.
Speaker 4: He is on ten at all times. If he's out of seven, something is wrong, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've ever really seen him that way.
Speaker 1: I have seen him kind of like actually, yeah, a little depresso, but then he mopes around purposely in front of you, like waiting for you to ask him what's wrong.
Speaker 2: And then he'll be like.
Speaker 4: Dollying.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: But we got some talkbacks. I think we should answer a few of them.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Ten out of ten?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm gonna have to turn my computer on for this. So if at the same time we're playing a talkback an email comes through, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: Good luck everybody, here we go, all right.
Speaker 1: So the first one, let's start with this, I think the first tour from the same guy.
Speaker 2: So we'll start here.
Speaker 6: Yes, hey, click, that's so fetch very interesting. How Elvis on the main show was like, I want to join it. I want to be part of your your gang. Definitely interesting. It definitely leads me to believe, you know, like, how is Elvis behind the scenes? Actually, how is all of the cast behind the scenes when we're not seeing the year? I think that would be a cool discussion point. Scotty was hilarious. Oh my god, Scotti was so neurotic.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So where do we start with that one? How is Elvis behind the scenes? Pretty much the same as you see him? I think or hear how much they say on the air, yep, but maybe more unhinged because there's no.
Speaker 2: Like FCC laws and you need a camera on him. It's not what he says or anything like that.
Speaker 3: It's the faces that he makes. Ten out of ten.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite videos of all time, I believe it's on the Elvis Duran show, Mourning Morning Show page or Z one hundred. There's a video of scary dancing behind Elvis, and Elvis is like, what in the fuck is happening here?
Speaker 2: And the face that.
Speaker 1: He makes at me is probably like it it captured what happens in that studio. There are times I can't look at him because I know the face that he's making and I know it's gonna.
Speaker 4: Make me laugh.
Speaker 1: Like there's so much stuff that just makes me crack up. The other day the other day when we had a guest in here who had.
Speaker 2: A dog that's not doing so well.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've out lost it on the air because I'm not gonna say who it is.
Speaker 2: If you dig deep.
Speaker 1: Enough, you'll figure it out. She was in here doing a podcast with Amy and TJ. Hopefully that'll help you find out who was. She has a dog. The dog is apparently twenty years old. Dog's not doing well, stands up and falls down. It's just every single person who encountered.
Speaker 2: It was like, is the dog with us? What is happening here?
Speaker 1: Numerous members from our staff had to hold the dog all day, walk around with the dog. Everybody was afraid that that moment was going to be the moment that the dog.
Speaker 2: Passed across the Rainbow bridge. But this person comes.
Speaker 1: Walking by in the morning with the dog on her arm, like slumped over on her arm. She walks by kid, she walks by the main studio and you know, it's all glass windows and it's quite quite a walk across those windows. She waves at us the entire life, like the entire time, like Forrest Gump waves, but she was waving with the arm the dog was in, so that dog was flopping and flying all over the place.
Speaker 2: And I almost passed out from laughing because I was like, what, someone, go get the dog.
Speaker 1: I just whether or not that dog is with us today, We're not sure. But the dog was struggling. There's just a lot of stuff that happens sick.
Speaker 4: If you want to know what the dog looks like, think if you're a Housewives watcher, think Jiggy, think Jiggy.
Speaker 3: Google Jiggy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna have to all google Jiggy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was. It was wild everything that was going on with that. And uh yeah, Scott's something. Okay, let's go to the next one.
Speaker 6: We need more mocking voices. When you guys do mocking voices of each other, hilarious, so funny. Andrew, oh Man, amazing, great, please you're doing. Scotti is so much joy in my day, so much joy. Gandhi as well, like like oh I'm say hair ah, yeah, say more of that. The banter is great. Keep up the work.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think the mocking voice has just naturally come out. When we are talking about each other. To each other, there's always a josh. Everyone has the same josh.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, what's going on? I'm not sure Andrew does you a little bit?
Speaker 3: He just goes that's all.
Speaker 1: That's Andrew's flustered voice. When he starts to just mimic like that's when he has nothing else to say. Andrew's pretty good an impression, so I can't even lie.
Speaker 4: He's good at the Scotty one. Now that one, that's the only koodle I'll give him.
Speaker 1: Scotty is pretty good. Okay, let's try this one. What I don't even know what it says, but let's hear.
Speaker 2: Hey, so I listened to did that really happen this morning?
Speaker 7: So excited? You use my talk back?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 3: But what's the tea with Scotty?
Speaker 7: And you can't tell us what's going on? I want to know. This feels like a tease. We're going to get Scottie back on the pod. Huh huh.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I'll happily get Scottie back on the pod. He can talk about the rumor all he wants. I just adamantly deny anything ever happened with Scott and myself ever in the world.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I guess it's still a little sticky, right, How would I say this?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's sticky at all.
Speaker 2: But I don't think it's sticky. I should just say it. No, okay, sticky.
Speaker 1: Somebody in Scott's life at some point assumed that Scott and I.
Speaker 2: Were I can't again, I can't even get this.
Speaker 3: It's what.
Speaker 1: Someone assumed that Scott and I were having an affair based on some ridiculous pieces of evidence that are not even evidence, and it just really turned everyone's world upside down for a good amount of time. Yeah, but I don't I don't feel like I can put all of that out there without Scott being here. I don't know what else he would add to it, but I just think that he needs to like sign off on everything. But for the record, never, and I mean ever, ever, have Scott and I ever hooked up?
Speaker 3: Ever?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like that drove my point home and off. Next talk back, which one.
Speaker 2: Would you go to?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 2: What's this?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: You can do that one?
Speaker 9: Okay, let's see just a funny little side note, which, of course you know, I thought was funny. I thought coaster boy Josh was named after like actual drink. I thought that he had like an OCD kind of thing, and he had always had to have a coaster up under his cup. I never thought about help putting it too, and together about roller coasters just a little for me.
Speaker 1: Wow, opposite, I feel like Josh is the last person in the world who would ever use a coaster. Yeah, I'm like someone who does not respect would and would just let those rings go.
Speaker 2: I got to see his apartment, the last apartment.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen this new one. He texted me over the weekend that the rooftop is now open for parties.
Speaker 2: Oh god, so you know he lives like he has his own little personal rooftop. He wants us to go over and hang out.
Speaker 3: Oh boy.
Speaker 1: The last apartment was nice, like it was especially for This is gonna sound so horrible for a dude, but like a.
Speaker 2: Dude dude, like a Josh dude. I was very surprised.
Speaker 4: But remember when he moved into that apartment, he like had someone come and decorate.
Speaker 3: He had an interior designer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and which is why I'm like, you moved after all the time, effort, and resources that you put into that last apartment. He's just like, yeah, now I want to live in the city, you lunatic.
Speaker 3: He's crazy.
Speaker 2: Josh is crazy.
Speaker 1: Josh gets antsy every couple of years and says he just has to move because like he feels too sagnant if he's not moving.
Speaker 2: So okay, cool Josh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's coaster for roller coaster boy, Josh, not coasters, sir.
Speaker 2: But if we ask him right now, do you think even owns coasters?
Speaker 4: You know how people have maybe maybe something like that, but like just coasters and just for the art of it, or he has actual he doesn't use him utility.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, Yeah, that's all makes sense. Okay, how about oh, what's this one?
Speaker 2: I don't remember, but the name I'm gonna go with the one that says hilarious. Okay, let's see.
Speaker 10: Hey, guys, you know I love the showl, are you know? But I was listening another day where Andrew gets up in the morning, takes a leak, and then pulls the toilet paper up and then he starts whacking his hellywhacker on the toilet paper. But my question is don't you wash your hands before you start brushing your teeth?
Speaker 8: And who the hell ill prushing their teeth with their CALLI wicker hanging out? You know, you know how to put that thing away that ain't red? You ain't red boy.
Speaker 2: Okay, first of all, that is actually Scotty be who does that?
Speaker 1: And I don't know how to answer any of those questions. He didn't say that he washed his hands before he versus.
Speaker 4: Teeth, doesn't wash his hands. I'm almost positive that's disgusting. Yeah, yeah, I'm not. I'm not shocked by him being a disgusting pig. So yeah, it's just it's nasty. It's nasty.
Speaker 3: Have you seen his.
Speaker 1: Refrigerator Scott's Yeah, the one you're yeah, Oh yeah, he has disgusting stuff in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: His entire studio is crazy discussed. Half of that cereal should be thrown away.
Speaker 1: He says he doesn't want to throw it away because he likes the way it looks, but it takes up so much space and clogs up so much other stuff happening. I've offered multiple times to like make him something out of the cereal boxes.
Speaker 2: I don't know why he won't just let me do this. We could make it just your backdrop for the serial killer and all kinds of stuff. But we I have to just go in there and take all the boxes.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't touch anything because he would lose his shit and not it. Oh yeah, I can't.
Speaker 1: He seems like the type of person who has like the psychological hoarder thing. We're like, no, don't take that receipt.
Speaker 2: I might need it. You know what this receives from nineteen twenty.
Speaker 4: You know he has every box of cereal he has the box he takes him home and he just has them. He hasn't done anything with them. They are just at his house. He's just a collector of things. Yeah, very weird. His poor children once he dies, what are they gonna do? They're gonna have so much shit to go through.
Speaker 2: I wonder if he ever thinks about that. He does think about death all the time.
Speaker 3: He doesn't care.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Let's check this. All I see is why is Andrew? And I'm interested because why is Andrew?
Speaker 2: Here we go?
Speaker 6: You know what, I think Andrew is obsessed with Japan, So we do need to find out how much into Japan is I think this would be a good topic for you guys like interest, things that are inspiring you, things that you obsess about and why what what draws you to them? Because I do have a follow up for Andrew, which is coming after.
Speaker 2: This one, a follow up for Andrew. The follow up is hilarious as part. Okay, let's see follow up.
Speaker 3: Part two, Andrew Japan.
Speaker 2: Part Andrew Japan.
Speaker 6: Here we go, Hi, Andrew, nase nande kill mesca. So I said, Andrew, why do you want to go Japan? What is your interest in Japan?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Kodomo? Do you have kids? Could be? But please tell us about Japan. We are like mecha, all right?
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 1: So this man is eating and speaking Japanese.
Speaker 2: Do we think he's.
Speaker 1: Japanese or do you think he's one of those white guys that's obsessed with Japanese culture and has learned a few catchphrases.
Speaker 3: You mean, Andrew's knew best.
Speaker 2: Andrew.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine what if we found out Andrew had secret children in Japan.
Speaker 2: I'd believe it.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 1: I know that somewhere, somehow Andrew has a double life that we don't know about. I mean, I know we have his location all the time and it appears as though he only goes to work and to his apartment and to his parents' house.
Speaker 2: No, there's something that's not adding up there.
Speaker 3: He's living a weird life over there.
Speaker 4: He's one of those people, him, Scary and my uncle, those three people. They need the metal glasses. Why because I want to know what they're seeing. Where are you going? I want to hear your reaction to the things you see. Can you imagine Scary? No got the meta glasses?
Speaker 3: Ten out of ten.
Speaker 1: I feel like Scary and I think we've talked about this before, But there's a show called thirty Rock that might be the best show on the planet ever. It was incredible. Tina Fey, Jane Krakowski.
Speaker 2: Alick Paul. It is our workplace.
Speaker 1: If you watch it, somebody adds up to every single one of the people on that show.
Speaker 2: I don't really know who.
Speaker 1: I would be, but they're all here. Okay, everybody's here. There's this one episode where it sort of shows what's in everybody's brain, and one of them. All it is is just cartoons like from Sesame Street, like kind of puppet muppety cartoons from Sesame Street.
Speaker 2: I think that's scary. Yeah, I think that's the inside of his head. Yeah, he doesn't know when people are mad at him. He doesn't.
Speaker 1: It's just he just operates like Plankton from fucking SpongeBob is running him.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Can you please get him?
Speaker 4: I like that. I'm gonna lobby for him to be on, like maybe a half of an episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't have to.
Speaker 4: I think if you did a full episode, Scary, you'd lose your shit. So maybe half, but I'm ready to hear it.
Speaker 3: I need to. I have a lot of questions I need to be answered.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's the thing with Scary. I would love to have him on because I think that he would have a lot of interesting things to say. It just opens a whole can of worms. Then, because I kept saying, I'm only going to have the people on the podcast who don't have a microphone, but Scary has kind of a microphone. I mean, he's on all morning. But since you lobbied for it, I mean you're you're lobbying to me. So yes, request granted. Okay, great, get Scary in for half an episode. Sometimes we love to get Abby in here. Oh Abby, Yes, Yeah, I just don't want anyone to feel left out, like, well, why didn't you have me on? We mean, I would love to have everybody one. I think it'd be fun to do like a deep dive into everyone's lives, like Nate.
Speaker 2: Right now, what's going on with Nate. Let's have a conversation. Oh is that at a talkback?
Speaker 3: There is one Nate questioned?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see what this one has to say.
Speaker 7: Hey, Gandhi, it's Joe from Buffoon, ne York. Longtime listener, first time caller. I'm wondering if you can shed a little light, or if Nate can shed a little light on what's going on in his life. I feel like there's been some subtle hiddens dropped here and there, that he moved into the city, that he's going to a renaissance, and if he's open to talking about it, I think us listeners and his unbeknown's best friends would love to hear about it. I hope you having a good day. We'll talk later.
Speaker 2: I love the way he left his first time caller, longtime listener, that's so exciting. Okay, so let's talk about Nate.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should just start getting these people in here one by one and okay, I do a deep dive. So Nate again should be here to tell Nate's story. But we can confirm he is in fact single. He did move into a bachelor pad in the city, and he is having a renaissance. The man's been working out and trying to live his life. I know he hung out down the Jersey Shore this weekend. I don't know that any of those things have really been subtle. I think they've kind of just said it on the air, so it's not a secret. But as far as you know what happened in his life and what's going on, that's not my business to say.
Speaker 2: But I would love to have Nate in here to have a conversation with him about it.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's having a renaissance. Well I think he should. Like I think we're giving him a little too much.
Speaker 2: Oh too much?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Too much? Chip on your dip?
Speaker 1: They stay it backwards, listen, why just because like the he's just a regular old guy just trying to live his life.
Speaker 3: You know, you're going to the gym.
Speaker 4: You should be going to the gym, Like, Okay, he had heart defects. He should be walking and moving in his body a right, So yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Then but now he's at a concert. It's Berry Malelow. He needs some of his life.
Speaker 1: He partied down the shore at whatever the party plays down the shore is that I don't want to go to.
Speaker 4: I don't understand how you guys go all the way out there and then leave. I would listen. I need to be where the people are for a little bit because it's just like you went.
Speaker 3: All the way out there. Yeah, but then, honestly, I don't know there you said those earlier. There's no black people down there, no people of color.
Speaker 1: I saw no people of color except our amazing security team.
Speaker 2: They were awesome. Shout out to those dudes. They were great.
Speaker 1: Aside from that, I was like, so it's me and all of y'all. There's one speck of pepper in this salt. It was incredible. I'm very used to being the only person of color in a room.
Speaker 2: It happens. I think it's really.
Speaker 1: Interesting if you are the person of color and you're like, oh, there's just so many white people there, like it was super white, right, there's no shade to that. It's just a super white party. They get offended, however, let a white person walk into a room full of any ethnicity, if it's black people, if it's ending people.
Speaker 2: Whatever, and they'll be the first person to be like, I'm the only white guy here.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's just the same thing. But there's nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 1: It's just, you know, it wouldn't necessarily be where I would hunker down and party all weekend. It's not my type of party. It's not even the white it's the music.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not like an electric dance music. AKA, I'm not that type of person like Little John Cool. I could get down at a club with that kind of stuff, but.
Speaker 3: God no, no, I'd love to watch though.
Speaker 1: That's what I did all morning though. I got to sit on the stage and watch what was going on. So then by the time the show's over, I was like, well and now it's time to go home. Fine, yeah, next time you should come down there.
Speaker 3: No, why I'm not going down there? Why m M. It's not my vibe.
Speaker 2: So it's just out here talking all this shit.
Speaker 4: I would stay so well, because you have to go, so you might as well have fun while you're there and stay for a little bit of time. Maybe ask them to get you out. All room for two days in seats you can relax, you know what I mean? Okay, a little staycation, Okay, but I just want to come actually go now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it looks exactly like the Jersey Shore TV show, Like that's exactly.
Speaker 2: What is out there.
Speaker 1: It was not made up. Seaside Heights is like right, bam, that's pretty close to.
Speaker 2: Where we were.
Speaker 1: I did hear the more the more north or south when you go in one direction it gets ritzier and ritzier. Oh really, also not my scene though, never even heard of that. I just wall you hang out with like a really cool sunset, like a quiet beach, maybe some mushrooms.
Speaker 2: Whoa at my homies? That's it? Is that asking too much?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, beach in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Yeah happening. Never let me tell you what I'm never doing again.
Speaker 1: What getting in the ocean? I'm done with it. You went into the ocean. No, First of all, those waves looked crazy. The weather was really bad, so the surf was choppy, but the waves were enormous. Those are the waves that like, knock you on your ass, give your bloody nose ta waves.
Speaker 2: They were humongous.
Speaker 1: But for whatever reason, I watched one video of a shark attack, and now all that populates to my algorithm is shark stories and shark attacks. Absolutely the fuck, not no way. And then it gives you these shark attacks I'd never heard of before. So this one it's they're so sad too, like they're just all sad. A girl in the Bahamas snorkeling with her family. She says mom. Her mom looks up, thinks there's a school of dolphins around her. No, no, it's not one. Not too multiple tiger sharks. I didn't even know that they hunted together. I thought they were solo creatures. Nope, multiple tiger sharks around her. One of them freaking bites her arm off.
Speaker 10: Nope.
Speaker 1: Her mom's there, trying to swim toward her. The girl's trying to swim towards the mom. Mom finally grabs it, punches one.
Speaker 2: Of the sharks.
Speaker 1: The shark lets go. She's dragging her daughter. Her daughter looks at her and says, mom, there's a second shark coming. Second shark comes, rips her leg off. Her mom somehow is able to pull her onto the rocky beach. They end up taking her to the hospital. She's dead by the time she gets to the hospital in her mother's arms.
Speaker 3: Nope, Nope, nope.
Speaker 1: Another one, this guy named Simon Nellist terrible story, great white apparently throws them up into the air in front of tons of people and just shreds him.
Speaker 2: Video horrific.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, you know what, I don't want to see this stuff on my Instagram timeline anymore.
Speaker 2: How darey.
Speaker 1: I could go on and on about the shark attacks, but for these reasons, I will not be getting into the ocean anytime soon. Those fuckers are coming in closer. And you know what, you can't call him shark infested waters. It's the ocean, it's where they live. We're infesting it as humans. So I'm just gonna go ahead and stay out.
Speaker 4: I'm all said, what do you think, Like, why do you think this is happening? Why are they getting closer and closer?
Speaker 1: So a lot of people say there are a lot of different reasons that global warming is changing the food supply, and like jellyfish are now hatching and staying alive a lot longer and closer to the shore, so sometimes they're coming in for that. People feeding them from piers and docks.
Speaker 2: And stuff all the time.
Speaker 1: Commercial fishing. Just lots of different things are changing. And they're also saying now because now we see so much drone footage right of Oh my gosh, this is where the people are, and this is where.
Speaker 2: The sharks were.
Speaker 1: Well, the sharks have probably always been that close. You just didn't know because they don't bother you for the most part, which is great. All the chance that they bother you. I'm just all set there. That just sounds awful. And I've already gotten got by things in the ocean. I stepped on that stupid black urchin. I got stung by a jellyfish. My best friend got stabbed by a stingray. No, like, I don't need I'll need it.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I respect you, ocean. I will stay out of you, I say for now.
Speaker 3: I just the ocean has never been a thing for me that I liked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, I'll watch.
Speaker 4: The sunrise or the sunset on the beach from a balcony or something like that. Like the fact that you could get swept away at any moment.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hell no, hell no.
Speaker 4: And I don't like the way that it feels when the sand you're like standing and the water is there and then two seconds later the water is all the way like half a mile away or what I pulls the sand right under your feet.
Speaker 2: I hate that feeling.
Speaker 4: I hate it, and I'm like, then you get sand in places that it shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had Have you ever had sexual relations on a beach?
Speaker 3: Never in my life and I never will.
Speaker 2: Don't do it.
Speaker 3: That is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not great.
Speaker 1: Okay, And on that note, I think we should say by because coming up next week we're probably gonna have Josh and Andrew. If something else doesn't come through fingers crossed it does. We need to get abby on here, need to get scary in here. We also still need to come up with the spinoff podcast that they are asking me for.
Speaker 2: So I got to figure this out. Double dip, Double dip? Is that what the guy wanted it?
Speaker 1: I know that that's one of the talkbacks here. Let's just play that one real quickly.
Speaker 3: Where did you go?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 4: You are?
Speaker 2: Let's see?
Speaker 5: Okay, Hey Gondy, so I love your show and this is Alex from Wisconsin, and absolutely if you don't name your spinoff episode double dip, what are you even doing with your life? Okay? Just letting you know. Love you, Diamond.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are we doing with our life? Maybe it'll be double dip. We'll see double dip.
Speaker 1: A lot of working parts here, Okay, Diamond. If people want to find you on Instagram or Twitter, where will they find you at?
Speaker 3: Diamond?
Speaker 1: Sincere I am at Baby Hot Sauce. Like follow, subscribe, leave your talkbacks. If you're listening on the iHeartRadio app, there's a little microphone. Just tap it, talk into it and we get them and we'll play them back.
Speaker 2: These are just a few.
Speaker 1: We have a ton more, and it really means a lot when you leave review five stars please, those mean the most. These one stars, I just DM me the critique. Please we only leave it for everybody. Okay, until next time, say bye bye