Speaker 1: Mello.
Speaker 2: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 3: Man? Romelo? What's going on? Bro? How you doing?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: I'm great, congratulations on the big win.
Speaker 4: Talk to us about to see Look everybody heard about Man, they got all these kids out of the portal. They're gonna spend a lot of money. But so you know, when you spend money, there's the expectations that comes along with money being said. And I guess you guys can say this is money well spent. But what was your expectation when the coach brought you guys to your symbol U springball and you got together for the summer and you're getting ready to start this season? What was coach? What was the message that coach relayed to you guys that resonated so much that you guys find yourself where you are right now?
Speaker 2: Uh Man.
Speaker 5: The first thing coach said when we got like he brought all the transfers in. He was like, man, everythings gonna be built in that locker room like the brothers that y'all built. That's that's what's gonna take y'all far Ever, y'all, whatever goes on in that locker room, and however you'll treaties on that locker room.
Speaker 2: That's what's gonna take out from the brotherhood that y'all.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, I don't. I don't mean to be disrespectful to b y U. But watching from TV, watching from home and enjoying my cigar with mccaffee, was the game as easy as it looked from home as it was to you on the field, and then you can I'm just I'm just being honest. It looked like they ain't belong out there with y'all at all.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 5: Honestly, that first quarter they gave us like their best their best plays, Like yes, the first.
Speaker 2: Job they scored on us, they gave us the best plays they had.
Speaker 5: So after that we adjusted, Uh we we we Like I said, we adjusted, We figured everything out and we everything was.
Speaker 2: It was on point after that. So what what was.
Speaker 4: Your expectations because obviously there was a lot of hype when people started talking about Texas Tech, and Texas Tech hadn't been talked about like this since Patrick mahome Boy was their quarterback. If so, now you guys are being talked about like, okay, let's watch out for this team.
Speaker 3: This team could make the college football playoffs.
Speaker 4: What was your expectations come and get into the college football season.
Speaker 5: Oh man, my expectation was the you know, just uh, work towards my goals and work towards the team goes.
Speaker 2: That was get towards the big championship and.
Speaker 5: Man, like like you said, like, man, they spent so much Like people say, they spent so much money on.
Speaker 4: It, Well you know you got some of it. Don't pretend like you ain't getting done of it that yo. But they say, they say who they is, I gotta I got.
Speaker 5: Man, Like it was a lot of weight on our shoulders. Honestly, Like man, everybody was, Man, they spent all this money on his roster?
Speaker 2: How are they going to really play?
Speaker 5: Like, how are they going to really play when it comes down to them being on the field. Are they gonna live up to the expectations that everybody have, like have on them, you know what I mean? So man, that was like I took it seriously. Like Man, I was in a lab daily. We lived in the lab built all of the transfers that came. Man, they just bro they different. They training room different, like they they live in the training room. They do everything. Everything is different here. Man, Like I done been in a lot of programs, and man, the guys around here, they just take it so much seriously, Like right, whose things different?
Speaker 2: Man, they take it they take it much more serious.
Speaker 1: Now. You know, we understand what your wi your goals were, you know, from a team perspective, uh, winning the Big Twelve Championship. From a personal standpoint in what you wanted to accomplish, you know, leading up to the Big B to the Big Twelve Championship and obviously going further. Have you how many of your personal goals have you achieved so far? You think?
Speaker 2: Uh? Man, one of my goals was just finishing on the QB. That's your last yuy.
Speaker 5: You know, I had a lot of persons got to the QB are pretty often, but like I couldn't finish so right, one of my main goals was to like, you know, just get the QB out. So I finished the regular season with probably like eight and a half nine and hours. So man, that's a that's an accomplishment for me. Man, I'm super blessed I was able to, you know, get to the queue and actually finish. Yeah, man, that was one of my goals actually finishing this year.
Speaker 3: I remember, what where are you from?
Speaker 6: I'm from Dubland, from lat the road from you, boy, I went, I'm from Glenville, George.
Speaker 4: I went to Savannah State. Uh you know Resville State, you know Reesville State Prison.
Speaker 1: I'm South.
Speaker 3: I'm South for you. So you sixteen, this hit sixteen heading.
Speaker 4: Towards I was like, oh, yes, yes, that's exactly how I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly how if I come up twenty three.
Speaker 4: Hey, I come up twenty three, hit sixteen straight up to the crib at Lat passed through Jordan passed through Dublin all the time, West law West Lawrence, Masthe matter of fact, d t the barriers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well lord.
Speaker 3: Okay you from seven day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm to transferred back.
Speaker 4: So where do you Where do youre you before you transferred back?
Speaker 2: I went to West Lawrence.
Speaker 4: Okay, you went to West Lawns. Did you transfer back to Dublin? Okay, okay, that's what's up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: Hey, look where you from? Uh?
Speaker 3: Where you from?
Speaker 1: I'm down here in Dade County. I'm Liberty City.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all got some boys flooring on the team.
Speaker 5: Uh, we got a little we got a little regidents from the he's from Orlando.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: What what made you decide to go to Texas Tech?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 3: Honestly, man, Okay, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 2: They see. It wasn't even like that. I wanted to stay in tech band man, But man, I don't want to get into that.
Speaker 5: But it was just it was it was band man, they said, honestly, they said, I didn't I didn't like play how they wanted me to play.
Speaker 3: You want to you want to go to Georgia Tech.
Speaker 4: You want to go to Georgia overpaid.
Speaker 5: Me and I was I wasn't getting no.
Speaker 3: Georgia.
Speaker 7: That was Georgia.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: Remember you you you're smart, you got you gotta go the hell of you. Okay, yeah, look that's what the d T baby with with the Tech. Calvin Johnson actually Roman raised with the Georgia Tech.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't even know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So you go to Georgia Tech, you got a little you know, you get a little something something. They break you off, a little something something. They say, well hold on you, you ain't. You ain't living up to what we say. Okay, later for y'all, I'm finished on somewhere that's gonna really appreciate me. It's gonna break me off forget, but I would take this what y'all gave me.
Speaker 1: And so what you drive?
Speaker 3: What you got text? What you're driving? A lambo? Man?
Speaker 2: I wish I had it like y'all. But man, I gotta I got a t r H truck.
Speaker 3: I just want he got money.
Speaker 2: No, it ain't even like I got out here in the country.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I seen all them the trucks, and I wanted to get a little truck. So I'm right around.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, So so you outdoors and so you you hunt and you fisher?
Speaker 3: What what is that? So in love?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 3: In love? But what what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What y'all got going on out there?
Speaker 2: It ain't it ain't. It ain't too much to do out here.
Speaker 3: But you know, uh bomb man, that's how Okay, that's a great place.
Speaker 2: I like for me, That's what I'm saying. I feel like that's good.
Speaker 5: Like it's good that I'm able to lock in, I'm able to live in the facility like that's all.
Speaker 2: That's all. I feel like. I got here, the facility that.
Speaker 3: I like that I got here.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, listen, I know you love the game of football, right, I know you locked in. I know you're trying to achieve your goals, but you got to be able to have some fun though.
Speaker 3: I mean, what the reset?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, man, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah I read yeah, Yeah, we don't. We don't. You got to say.
Speaker 2: It's some spots.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but man, I feel like I don't grew out of that already.
Speaker 2: What I'm talking about college the college the college life.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we we understand. We understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that life getting old.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: Man, Uh, there's a there's a great chance that you guys gonna probably have a buy How often are you gonna be during the bibs? If coach told you anything, I guess you guys are just waiting for tomorrow to see how this thing shapes up. Do we get a vibe? Where do we gonna play? What bracket are we gonna be in? Or will you get a chance to get home? I don't know if you got a chance to get home for Thanksgiving? Have you gotten a chance to get home or will you get a chance to get home?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got I got a chance to go home. We all got a chance to go home before.
Speaker 5: Okay, we had a little Thanksgiving, so we gotta we gotta go home right there.
Speaker 2: And I think we're.
Speaker 5: Gonna have a I definitely think we should be having a bout.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna figure that out out ten thirty. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So if you get a bye, you're gonna go home or you usually gonna stay there and a you're gonna stay there and cheer.
Speaker 3: What you're gonna do. What you're gonna do with your free time?
Speaker 2: Man, I think I'm gonna stay out here, man.
Speaker 3: I like that, just recovery. Man. Yeah, Hey, go all right, Ain't nothing wrong with that, man. Mellow.
Speaker 4: Congratulations man, great season us far, but you didn't come this far.
Speaker 2: What's up? What's up? Man U.
Speaker 3: Romelo? What's going on? Bro? How you doing?
Speaker 2: What's up? I'm great?
Speaker 3: Congratulations on the big win.
Speaker 4: Talk to us about to see Look everybody heard about Man, they got all these kids out of the portal. They're gonna spend a lot of money. But so you know, when you spend money, there's the expectations that comes along with money being said, and I guess you guys can say this is money well spent. But what was your expectation when the coach brought you guys to your symbol springball and you got together for the summer and you're getting ready to start this season. What was coach? What was the message that coach relayed to you guys that resonated so much that you guys find yourself where you are right now?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: The first thing coach said when we got like he brought all the transfers in, he was like, man, everythings gonna be built in that locker room, like the brothers built.
Speaker 2: That's gonna take y'all far.
Speaker 5: Like however, y'all, whatever goes on in that locker room, and however y'all treaties on that locker room, that's what's gonna take out from the brotherhood that y'all bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, I don't. I don't mean to be disrespectful to b y U. But watching from TV, watching from home and enjoying my cigar with mccaffee, was the game as easy as it looked from home as it was to you on the field, and then you can I'm just I'm just being honest. It looked like they ain't belong out there with y'all.
Speaker 3: At all, bro.
Speaker 5: Honestly, that first quarter they gave us like their best their best plays, like yes, the first job they scored on us, they gave us the best places they had.
Speaker 2: So after that we adjusted.
Speaker 5: Uh we we we like I said, we adjusted, We figured everything out and we everything it was on point after that.
Speaker 4: So what what was your expectations because obviously there was a lot of hype when people started talking about Texas Tech, and Texas Tech hadn't been talked about like this since Patrick own Boy was their quarterback. If so, now you guys are being talked about like okay, let's watch out with this team.
Speaker 3: This team could make the college football playoffs.
Speaker 4: What was your expectations come and get into the college football season.
Speaker 5: Oh man, my expectation was the you know, just uh, work towards my goals and work towards the team goes.
Speaker 2: That was get towards the big championship.
Speaker 5: And man, like like you said, like man, they spent so much Like people say they spent so much money on it.
Speaker 4: Well you know you got some of it. Don't pretend like you ain't getting none of it, that Joe. But they say, they say who they is?
Speaker 2: I gotta.
Speaker 5: I got man like it was a lot of weight on our shoulders. Honestly, Like, man, everybody was. Man, they spent all this money on this roster. How are they gonna really play?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: How are they going to really play when it comes down to them being on the field. Are they gonna live up to the expectations that everybody have like have on them?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: So, Man, that was like I took it seriously Like Man, I was in a lab daily. We lived in the lab built all of the transfers that came. Man, they just bro they different. They training room different like they they live in the training room.
Speaker 2: They do everything. Everything is is.
Speaker 5: Different here, man, Like I done been in a lot of programs and Man, the guys around here, they just take it so much seriously, Like right, whose things different?
Speaker 2: Man? They take it They take it much more serious.
Speaker 1: Now you know, we understand what your what your goals were, you know from a team perspective, uh, winning the Big Twelve Championship, from a personal standpoint in what you wanted to accomplish, you know, leading up to the Big B to the Big Twelve Championship and obviously going further. Have you how many of your personal goals. Have you achieved so far? You think?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Man, one of my goals was just finishing on the QB. That's your last guy. You know.
Speaker 5: I had a lot of persons got to the QB are pretty often, but like, I couldn't finish so right.
Speaker 2: One of my main was to, like, you know, just get the QB down.
Speaker 5: So I finished the regular season with probably like eight and a half nine and holfs. So man, that's a that's an accomplishment for me. Man, I'm simper blessed. I was able to, you know, get to the que and actually finish. Yeah, that was one of my goals, actually finishing this year.
Speaker 3: I remember, what where are you from? I'm from dul from Lawrence from you for.
Speaker 4: I'm from Glenville, George. I went to Savannah State. Uh, you know Resville State, you know Reesville State Prison.
Speaker 3: I'm South. I'm South for you. So you sixteen?
Speaker 4: This hit sixteen heading towards I was like, yes, yes, that's exactly how I am. Yeah, that's exactly how if I come up twenty three, Hey, I come up twenty three.
Speaker 3: Hits sixteen straight up to the crib of.
Speaker 4: Atlanta, passed through Jorg passed through Dublin all the time, West law West Lawrence US.
Speaker 3: A matter of fact, d T the Marriers.
Speaker 2: Yeah well LRD okay you from seven Day. Yeah, I'm to transferred back.
Speaker 3: So where do you where you before you transferred back?
Speaker 2: I went to West Lawrence?
Speaker 4: Okay, you went to West Lawns. Did you transfer back to Doublin? Okay, Okay, that's what's up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: Hey where are you from?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Where you from?
Speaker 1: I'm down here in Dade County. I'm from Liberty City.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all got some voice flooring on the team.
Speaker 5: Uh, we got a little we got a little regident. He's from the He's from Orlando.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: What what made you decide to go to Texas Tech?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Honestly, man, okay, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 2: They see. It wasn't even like that. I wanted to stay in tech band.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: But man, I don't want to get into that. But it was just it was it was bad, man, they said. Honestly, they said, I didn't I didn't like play how they wanted me to play.
Speaker 3: You want you wanted to go to Georgia Tech?
Speaker 2: Want to go to Georgia.
Speaker 5: Overpaid me and I was I wasn't getting.
Speaker 3: Georgia was a Georgia damn.
Speaker 4: Remember you you you're smart, you got you gotta do the hell of you. Okay, yeah, look, because that's why the d T baby with with the tech Calvin Johnson actually Roman.
Speaker 3: Raised with the Georgia Tech.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't even know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So you go to Georgia Tech. You got a little you know, you get a little something something. They break you off a little something something and they say, well, hold on you you ain't. You ain't living up to what we say. Okay, later for y'all, I'm finished on somewhere that's gonna really appreciate me. It's gonna break me off forget. But I would take this what y'all gave me.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: And so so what you drive?
Speaker 3: What you got text? What you're driving? A lambo? Man?
Speaker 2: I wish I had it like y'all. But man, I gotta I got a t R S truck.
Speaker 3: I just want he got money.
Speaker 2: No, it ain't even like I got out here in the country.
Speaker 5: Man, I seen all them the trucks, and I wanted to get a little truck.
Speaker 4: So right around, Okay, Okay, So so you outdoors and so you you hunting, you fishing?
Speaker 3: What is that? So in love it? What is that? Do in love it?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: What? What? What y'all got going on out there?
Speaker 2: It ain't it ain't. It ain't too much to do out here. But you know, uh bomb man, that's.
Speaker 3: How Okay, that's a great place.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's for me, That's what I'm saying. I feel like that's good.
Speaker 3: Like it's good that focus.
Speaker 5: I'm able to lock in more, I'm able to live in the facility like that's all.
Speaker 2: That's all. I feel like I got here, the facility that I like that I got here.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, listen. I know you love the game of football, right, I know you locked in. I know you're trying to achieve your goals, but you got to get to have some fun though. I mean, what the reset?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 2: I mean, man, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah I read yeah, yeah, we don't. We don't. You got to say.
Speaker 5: It's some spots, yeah, but man, I feel like I don't grow out of that already.
Speaker 2: What I'm talking about college the college, the college life.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, yeah, I got.
Speaker 3: You yeah, yeah, we understand, we understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that life getting old.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Uh, there's a there's a great chance that you guys gonna probably have a buy How often are you gonna be doing the bid? If Coach told you anything, I guess you guys are just waiting for tomorrow to see how this thing shapes up. Do we get a vibe? Where are we gonna play? What bracket are we gonna be in? Will you get a chance to get home? I don't know if you got a chance to get home for Thanksgiving? Have you gotten a chance to get home? Or will you get a chance to get home?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, I got I got a chance to go home. We all got a.
Speaker 5: Chance to go home before. Okay, we had a little Thanksgiving, So we gotta we gotta go home right there. And I think we're gonna have a I definitely think we should be having a bout.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna figure out out at ten thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So if.
Speaker 4: You get a bye, you're gonna go home or you should gonna stay there and a you're gonna stay there and cheer what you're gonna do?
Speaker 3: What you're gonna do with your free time? Man?
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna stay out here, man.
Speaker 3: I like that. Just recovery. Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, go all right, ain't nothing wrong with that, man, Mellow congratulations man, great season thus far. But you didn't come this far to come this far, so you might as well. Ay we hit it, we might as well.
Speaker 1: Win it then.
Speaker 7: Fact.
Speaker 2: Fact, it's gonna take a lot of work, but we're gonna get it done.
Speaker 4: Uh sixteen, So you got sixteen solo tacks, eight and a half sacks, two forced fumbles.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 4: You started your career at Georgia Tech twenty four to twenty five. Then you went to U. Uh No, you went to USC first Damn. You went to Auburn two.
Speaker 2: I went to Auburn first dam Then USC.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of college gear. You got some Alba gears, the USC gear tech.
Speaker 2: Gear, every day of them. Been there every every other state.
Speaker 10: He sometimes sometimes you got so you are going to the hospital round your home?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, man, honestly, man, like man, the first few years, I just wasn't living right man, like you know, and I was just hopping spot to spot, you know, trying to change my life. And Man, when I was at Auburn, like I said, I was, I was young, wasn't living right. I was just young and dumb. I had the transfer, went to USC. Uh that probably.
Speaker 2: Was one of the worst.
Speaker 3: You hain't no, cal kid, you ain't no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it wasn't for me, Like, man, I want to do it. So went out there. Man, I was still living the same lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Man, okay, I got I got you, I got you.
Speaker 5: Then boom that that wasn't that wasn't you know, good for me? Like I said, So boom, I went back to Georgia Georgia Tech. I was close to family, and I was better at myself and man, like I said, I didn't want to leave until the uh, you know your situation. And then boom, I ended up at Tech. Totally changed, totally different person.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 4: You had a turkey drive in Dublin, providing a family with free turkeys in the community. Tell us about that. How did this start and what made you want to do What made you want to do that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, I just like you. You got to give back to your people.
Speaker 5: Man, everybody gotta eat, like you know, like where I'm from, man, like you said, you know about the full cent, Man, there's rough down there, And man, I just wanted to give back to my people, get back to the community, and you know, help out.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to feed family.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know, look now, the projections on you a second round draft pick, obviously you don't want to put you don't want to put too much on that because there's still unfinished business over the next month or so that you need to take care of us. But as you start to prep and you start this journey, where because ultimately, you know, hey, I'm sure your lifelong dream was to play in the National Football League, play college ball, and then play in the National Football League.
Speaker 3: So you could really secure your.
Speaker 4: Family and help your mom, dad and family out, and you know, help your community even more when you get more finances. So have you have you allowed yourself to think about that, what it's going to be like to hear your name called, that you're gonna be playing for one of the thirty two teams in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have, of course, it crossed my mind all the time. But man, I'll just be trying to live in the man, just live in the present life and just you know, take it day by day and keep stacking days. Man, That's all I can do.
Speaker 2: So, you know, I still.
Speaker 5: Gotta I gotta go train, I got I got, I got a loan process.
Speaker 2: So man, I've just been taking the day by day and stacking days.
Speaker 3: Man, I love that. Man.
Speaker 4: Congratulations on the on the big twelfth championship. I believe you guys are gonna have one of those four buys. Best of luck, stay healthy, and good luck. Hey, you know we always the Georgia Boys. You know how we a we stick together. When them dirty boys drop, we hit everybody hit the flow because they know what's up. Come on both seven eight the house, Romelo Height, Thank you man for joining us. Congratulations on the season, Stay healthy, and good luck.
Speaker 3: Down the road. Man.
Speaker 2: All right, man, appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Man. You know what I'm saying. We get up, Hey, I like that.
Speaker 4: We get them Georgia boys on here man, folk seven eight, that's what we do, y'all see we in the house. Georgia Athletic Department is headed to court. They're trying to recoup three hundred and ninety thousand dollars in damages from a former standout defensive end Damon Wilson, who transferred from the school after his sophomore season. Currently the top pass rushing on Missouri's defensive line. Wilson played for Georgia as a freshman in sophomore before transferring to Missouri in January, two weeks after signing a new deal with Georgia.
Speaker 3: Classic City Collectives.
Speaker 4: Many schools and collectives have started to include liquidated damages and clauses in their contracts with athletes to protect their investment in players and deters transfers. Georgia is one of the first programs to publicly try to enforce the clause by filing lawsuit.
Speaker 3: Against the player.
Speaker 4: Several attorneys who have reviewed the athlete nil contracts for ESPN in the past say they believe Google and their collectives are useless using liquidated damages claw in bad face to punish players who break their contract.
Speaker 3: Early, o Cho, I.
Speaker 4: Told you, yeah, did I tell you this? I said, you get them people puney and then jump jump Jump. I said they're gonna do something bout this. Ohjo, we just had this conversation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, we did.
Speaker 1: And that's not right now.
Speaker 3: I understand.
Speaker 1: I understand that that's a good thing. That's a good thing. And honestly, I think if players are going to leave, if you're going to jump ship get them people they money back, Get them people they money back, So you can't double dip. It's not no problem. And whatever school you're choosing to go to, they should make sure they take care of you. Okay, you know what, if you got to get that three ninety back, don't worry about it. We'll give you what we're giving you and we'll put that three ninety on top of it. If you really who you say you are, it shouldn't be no problem.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 4: Look, it's kind of like if there's what they call a biole. If a coach get fired, he has years left, they gotta pay him. If he wants to leave and go to another college, you got to pay them. You got to pay the school that you leaving. That's really how it worked there. Or here's the thing, O Joe. Normally in media, if you try to go somewhere else, it's what you call they have a non compete. So if you at you at one of the major networks and you like, well, I want to go over here, they say, well, you aid you ain't gonna take this money and they'll let you go, but you ain't gonna be able to do both.
Speaker 3: Or if they if they fire you.
Speaker 4: They might have a non compete written in so you get fired one place, you might have a one or two or three year non compete where.
Speaker 3: You can't get rival network. But I agree, I agree with you.
Speaker 4: I think the thing either if you take their money, just give the money back whatever whatever is left, and then you go ahead and move on.
Speaker 3: But to be able to keep.
Speaker 4: The money and not fulfill the obligation of playing it doesn't It doesn't seem.
Speaker 1: That doesn't seem right now, that that's not ethical, that's not ethical at all. That that is basically stealing, that's scamming. And I'm glad that that college is what Georgia specifically h is standing up and players should understand. Make sure before you get that nil money, that's exactly where you want to be. Make sure it's exactly where you want to be, you know, because once they invest in you, they want to return on that investment. And if you want to up and leave, you have to make sure you understand before you spend the people money, they gonna want it back if you choose to up and you choose to uproot yourself and go somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I look, we knew that. I told you.
Speaker 4: I said, ohare they're gonna do somebody this. They're not gonna just let you take their money. Just go somewhere, they go get some more money.
Speaker 3: Okay. In two weeks then you and I was having this conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, you're right two weeks ago, two weeks ago exactly.
Speaker 7: You know today, Honestly, it's tough.
Speaker 4: You know, look, you're dealing with seventeen eighteen down to here is they don't really understand the ramic ocasions of like, you know, yeah, this is the first time they kind of like making real money.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe. They're not really into the job market.
Speaker 4: You know, it's not like, you know, I'm playing football, but they're paying me to play, So they don't really understand.
Speaker 3: How contracts and things of that nature work.
Speaker 4: Right, But you know, hopefully you have representation that that reads all the fine print. Uh. I just think the thing is, O Joe, is they need to do somebody, these agents that what they need to do. These agents taking twenty percent of these kids money, oh Joe. High Hi, when in the NFL they only take four percent, three three to three to four percent.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I'm I'm that's that. Don't even sign right. So whoever get whoever getting I almost said the wrong word. But whoever is getting taken advantage of where agent is taking twenty percent of your money? It shouldn't that shouldn't. That's that's a no note.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, Brian Shawnenhaimer say he will have a conversation with George Pickens about the social media post, in which has since been deleted in response to criticism received.
Speaker 3: From Richard Sherman.
Speaker 4: Sherman said Pickings look uninterested and disengaged during the Cowboys forty four thirty loss to the Lions.
Speaker 3: I know somebody else just said that.
Speaker 4: Now I don't have the luxury of sherm like watching it because I just got to look at you know, got to look at try to look at what.
Speaker 3: I see Sherman is actually there.
Speaker 4: Pickings decided to clap back at Sherman before deleting the post. This is a team game. Laugh my tail off. I'm not the only one on the team. Stop becoming an analyst and talking about one player when he playing a team game. Lots of ish has to go right explosive players. It's funny because I thought former players would know that, such as Richard, you know who hot? You know what Sherman who between a ish without the legion of boom. We all remember San Francisco brother much love? Uh, I mean he got the ninjas. Uh, don't speak on me. And let you know the game of football as a player, not a d riding fan analyst that act like double team is not a thing, or certain bracket coverages don't exist. Knowing you play ball, which showed me you a leach WEIRDO. Now Twitter, eat this up Cloud?
Speaker 6: Oh y'all, Yeah, I told you this.
Speaker 4: I said, Oh y'all, he drifted and he seemed disinterested.
Speaker 3: Did that chat? Did I not say that? I said that on yall?
Speaker 4: And when that show, No, if you watched Sherman when he showed it, you tell me he was busting his ass on Joe cause you told me we wasn't gonna have this problem.
Speaker 7: Chat.
Speaker 3: Oh yoall say he had a Ojo said he had a.
Speaker 4: He had a call with Young Bull and I guarantee you you won't have those issues that he had in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: That's what Ojo said. Go ahead, o't yo, take off.
Speaker 1: Now. We don't have one problem we should have.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't have any What do you mean we got one problem?
Speaker 4: One small, one small oto You said, the man walking up the damn ball, O Joe, the ball landed right here.
Speaker 3: He didn't even stick.
Speaker 4: His hands out, And you said, one, oh the ball, oh Joe, the deep ball. What about the slat routes that he walked off? What about the comeback? They that took his ass out of the game for what do you mean one?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. I got, I got, I got to registered back to the to the Cowboys game. I remember, I remember a few plays. I remember a few plays. I know what you're talking about. Where it doesn't it doesn't look like he's coming off the way he should be a running his rouse as hard as they should be. Remember the comeback, I remember the comeback. Read was able to knock down the deep ball, fell inside a little bit. He'd beat. He beat the double coverage. Oh the dig route. What's the what you call the minieg? Yeah, the mini dig he would have had that, he would have hugged. He had to hug that bit back really friendly. And the only way to get back to the ball you have to be coming up the ball hard on that one too. Mm hmm. Yeah, though those three I do remember, so yeah, yeah, you you are correct, You are correct.
Speaker 4: That's the only one you remember that were more the ball he got picked.
Speaker 3: Oh, the bounce off the yeah.
Speaker 4: The one he would half asked, Yeah, the one he ha, Yeah, that one, yep, that one, yep, yep, that one, the comeback on the sideline. It was far down started walking toward then like, what are you doing? Oh, yoe, I get it. Bracket coverage. That should mean you should bust your ass even more, because what about the time that you're getting the ball and guys are busting their ass for you to lift coverage off of you. So you can't say because they're bracketing me, because they're they're they're doing this exotic coverage that gives you the leadway to walk the bull.
Speaker 1: Dyve no right or you know it also to you know what I want to say also to and I know I know Pick probably gonna see this. You have to understand is he's such an immense talent, and Dak knows that the rules don't even count for you. There maybe two or three players even if you are bracketed, knowing what you can do once the ball is throwing your if it's in the vicinity, you can still make that play. So for everybody else, when they bracketed, they know the ball ain't coming. But when someone like you is bracketed, you know, when they're playing high and low ship Oh the ball.
Speaker 3: On that deep ball to Philly, they had him double coverage that through it. He jumped up and caught it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and that's why in this game, in this game, you're liken Listen, we don't care about them wu, we don't care about you being bracketed. Nick, He's still gonna throw the ball. Shoot now you know, now you know it's still coming, especially once goddamn CD went out boll We ain't got no choice.
Speaker 7: But we got to have you.
Speaker 3: I tell you what we got.
Speaker 4: We got to have you should first of all, Illinoy, look at Illinoy coming there, hustling getting it. H My problem is is that, Yeah, he's so talented. Is that coverage don't dictate how hard I work? You see, He's letting coverage dictate how hard he works. So Joe, you work hard, O K double. I'm gonna beat this double coverage because I'm o yo. First of all, I don't even see you I don't even know why you I don't even know why you here. I don't even know why you here. You can't do that. Coverage doesn't dictate the defense doesn't dictate how hard I work. I get to determine that if the quarterback doesn't throw me the ball, the quarterback doesn't throw me the ball. But I'm gonna bust it every time, because the last thing I want to happen, O Joe. And it always happens like this. When you don't bust it, that's when the ball comes.
Speaker 1: Ball is coming every time. But that's a that's one of the worst feelings, Bro, that's one of the worst.
Speaker 4: Then everybody looking at you sideways, and because he's so ocho bro, and you hear stories about being laid and doing this, And I'm like, Bro, do you get it? There's an opportunity for you to make. Oh Joe, there's thirty five forty million dollars at stake. Oh ya, I promise I'm gonna be early to everything. I ain't missing nothing, O Joe. I ain't missing nothing because I'm not gonna give them a reason not to want to give me my money or put clauses in there where they can claw back money. Yeah, that's the last thing that you want somebody to do to put clauses, O Joe, I gotta weight claus. I got a tard in this clause. I got not no, no, nothing, how many none of that. No.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: As a professional, I'm gonna be pro how I go about my business. I'm gonna show up on time. I get it that sometimes things happen, but things can't happen ten fifteen times a season.
Speaker 1: Jesus, Yeah, you're right right.
Speaker 3: I just mad.
Speaker 4: It's just I just hate to see guys that have this kind of talent like he got he got, I mean talking about he got talent out the Yin yang. He can high point the ball, He's a tremendous run after the catch. He's a big He can play through contact. That's what you love about the guy. He can play through contact. He's not He's not thrown off easy like the people putting hands on him and it gets him off his it gets him off his rhythm.
Speaker 3: That doesn't bother him.
Speaker 4: The only person that can start, the only person that can cover George Pickens is George Pickens.
Speaker 3: Him.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's it, that's it. George man, you got too much talent. Don't get mad at Sharon because Sharon did his job by pointing out what you were doing. You said you wanted guys. They used to say exactly, says, I want guys that played the game. And while you tried to dump on Sherm, shearm went to the Pro Bowl and was an All Pro in San fran He was, he was. He was a part of the legion of Boom. There ain't no legion of Boom without Richard Sherman. There's not a legion of Boom without Cam. There's not a legion of Boom. So all of those they're not interchangeable. They made the legion of Boom. And once they started this, if that was the case, once they started breaking up, there should be another one in there that should They shouldn't. It should have never it should have never fell off. But all of them that worked together, all I'm saying, Bro, you cannot let coverage dictate how hard you work. And after that performance that you had against the forty against Kansas City and the one that you had against philiy Oh Yoe, and those are just the last two, the way you have played, Bro, you were second in receiving yards.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the funny thing about it is. The funny thing about it is too is now after a game like that, we have those issues. You have those issues where you bracketed and you think the ball is not coming your way because I guarantee you, I guarantee you this in practice. In practice, when you're bracketed, especially in the practice, the quarterback makes the right thing, the quarterback makes the right read, and the ball doesn't come to you. So when you get into the game, oh shit, where they bracketed me, Well, fuck it, I know the ball ain't coming. Shit, the hell it ain't. The hell it ain't. Foth finga. Let that thing go because he understands what you can do based on what you did in the past when you were double team.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give him a shot.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put it in the area because I know he's the one of the few individuals in the league. Just forget the team in the league that can make that play with.
Speaker 3: Two people on him. Your problem.
Speaker 4: They didn't anticipate this because everybody else been playing them straight up, with the exception of a few coverages. But here's the thing oo, when teams wanted to get t off his game. What do they do to him? Early, Ojo?
Speaker 1: Try to frustrate rackety, racket, bracket him and beat him up at the line and so what so racket him and beat him up at the line and frustrating.
Speaker 4: So guess what, Ojoe, I got random off. So I got another receive over there. All I'm gonna do. This is what we're gonna do. We're gonna make it really tough on him for the first quarter, the first two quarters to get a.
Speaker 1: Pass first two quarter, Yeah, and get him, get him off his game.
Speaker 3: So now what a team's gonna do, Ojo.
Speaker 1: Put somebody in his face and put somebody over top every time. Every time that you.
Speaker 3: Don't want to do is to let know what.
Speaker 4: See when you let people know what can make you tick, Ojoe, they wind you up, make your tick when they go to Now I know no. So you you getting that little bracket covering you ain't. We can we can frustrate you, get.
Speaker 1: You get a little fush, you get a little frustrated.
Speaker 4: So that's what I'm gonna do to you. Knowing I got help over the top. I'm taking away the slam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead, go to the top.
Speaker 1: I got help.
Speaker 3: That's all. That's all.
Speaker 4: Picked don't don't guys, y'all gotta stop think somebody meet rising, y'all gotta stop thinking, y'all gotta thank somebody.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: It's true. So let me ask you a question. Is there anything that Sharm said that was not true? Now?
Speaker 4: If Sharm said something that wasn't true, you have every right to be upset. Now, I want you to tell me the one thing Sharm said when he was pointing out what was going on with what you were doing, tell him the lie that he told.
Speaker 1: Right, But you know what, you know what also too, you got you got to understand the players too. Today's players they don't they don't see it as critiquing. They don't understand that where at most of the yeah is considered it's considered hating in just the way and obviously there's there's a certain way to deliver it, but obviously when the way it's delivered, it can be seen as hate. Not I don't. I don't think today's player, well ever, look at it. Well, you know what that's so? And so he played the game. Maybe he knew what he's talking about. Maybe he's right. Maybe I checked myself at the door before I react. How about let me watch the film first and go back and see what I look like, so maybe they see something I didn't. Damn, I was bracketed. But Dak still throw the ball. So that means Dak actually bleeds in me. He'd be able to make those plays no matter who the fuck is covering me. Okay, boom, all right, I got this. I know what I know to do. Back to the drawing board.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe was come all, Sharam said, you I need you to get me better effort than this.
Speaker 3: I need, especially now that see these out.
Speaker 4: You're the guy, not saying you're not the guy with cd N, but when cd I, Dak is really gonna want to lean on you, and you're giving him this Sharan, whether it's come as he could be. I know you because as players O Shoe, when we see stuff like this, we're seeing we'll see the coupor Come on, bro, don't because you mess it up because they see see that's oh Joe, you see, because that's what they take that say. That's why we don't give these guys guaranteed contracts. You see, if we give them that guaranteed money, Oh Joe, they're gonna shut it off on us. That's what they'll use an isolated incident. They'll forget the fifty guys that's playing hard all the time. They'll take the one guy to take a game off or a play or two off and use it to paint a broad ain't a big picture of everybody is like that and.
Speaker 1: It's not right exactly. Yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 4: And Sharon chat I tell you go list go watch Sharan and how Sharan was just as calm Sharan would just explained it. Look at this route right here. Look at this because he's not busted inside. This is why the guy's able to that's what guy why the guy is able to break up the slang or when he's on the left hand side, this is why the guy was because he's not busting it all the way in there and fighting through the ball.
Speaker 3: That's why he was able to get it out.
Speaker 4: He said, throw the deep ball, bro, All you had to do was this, and people got upset with Jared Judy.
Speaker 3: I don't think Jerry Judy could have caught that ball.
Speaker 4: It's hard for me to believe that that that pick knowing who Pick is and feeling the Catchers that he's made.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, I think the thing if somebody you got me, you're.
Speaker 4: Right, that's the approach pic suld have take you know what got because you know, O Joe you they're playing at the game.
Speaker 3: I like, Lord, have mercy. Why was some bull job on that play? Right by the Lord?
Speaker 1: Have mercy and listen and you can admit to yourself too. You can admit to yourself you know what. Yeah, that's me that.
Speaker 4: I had some great games passing. They're like, man, shop you ball out today. I said, boy, you wait to y'all see that run blocking Boy, I was good and terrible. I said, Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you.
Speaker 4: Know what, oh Joe, you because you know what, guess who know you better than you?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: You know you better than anybody we might man, but pick no. That's why he got so upset about it, because you know, sir was right. That's what we get upset, oyo with somebody right and they got us dead to right. Yeah, we try to get loud to try to talk it.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: You loud, Yeah, you gotta you gotta fire back and you get the finished hold on who the Cowboys play tomorrow?
Speaker 4: The Cowboys don't play tomorrow, they play. They play next Sunday or next Thursday, next Sunday. Don't they got the Vikings. They got Vakings on Sunday, a week from Sunday, they got the Bikings.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, oh that because they just played Thursday. Huh okay, all.
Speaker 4: Right, that's it. Sometimes, Joe, they get you. Yeah, hey, that you right there? Because remember, oh Joe, when they say that sky not because the sky don't The eye in the sky it don't care how As a matter of fact, it doesn't even know. The eye in the sky doesn't know if you black or white. All it does is capture what is being pointed at.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: So you could go back and say, man, this is what I did. Okay, code put that thing on their face? Is that you right there? What's your number? He got a circle? Is that you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's me. So uh, I asked you in the game, what did you do? You said you did this right? So tell me if this what we was coached to do? Is this what we were asked to do?
Speaker 3: Right? I won't you when they got you, they got.
Speaker 1: You mm hmm at nothing you can do better?
Speaker 4: That's what Pick're gonna have to do pick because you have to understand you're trying to outrun your past.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 11: Got to get that money, baby, on my best behavior to get that money up.
Speaker 4: I say, don't get bro, you can't get defensive. You were wrong, and you know what, he'd have got so many people on the side show him you're right. I gotta be better than that, because I'm a better player than what I displayed on Thursday night. Not only did I let my teammates down, not only did I let the fans down. I let George Pickens down. Because when I walk by the mirror, I don't see Cowboys teammates. I don't see Cowboy fans. I see George Pickens. I let that guy down, the one guy that I can count on. Even if I can't count on my teammates, I know I should even if I can't count on the fans, I know I can count on George Pickens because I know what George Pickens can do. And I let that guy, that man in the mirror, I let him down. I would tell my teammates, Bro, I'm sorry, I let y'all down. Ain't no guarantee we would have wasn't the game, but I damn sure didn't help the calls of us winning. Yeah, that's all you gotta do. Pick you better than this. You a much better player, and you were doing so good, so good. Cleveland plans to keep quarterback Deshaun Watson on his roster into the twenty twenty sixth season. According to Adam Schefter, Watson has not played in ruptions in the Kiles October twenty, twenty twenty four against the Bengals. He retore the akiles shortly thereafter. The Browns believe Wasson has contributed to their quarterback room and provided a veteran presence and has had value for their rookie quarterbacks. As it is, Wasson has a salary cap of eighty one point seven million dollars in twenty six which will be the highest in NFL history. Oh Joe, check this out. Moving on from Watson would be very costly, as the Browns would incur are one hundred and thirty five million dollars dead cap hit if they released him before June first, and a fifty three million dollar cap hit charged if they were to designate him for a post June first cap casualty.
Speaker 1: And you know what that that's crazy either way. Either way it go is a lose lose for the Browns. So what do they do with him next year?
Speaker 4: I mean money already guarantee it. I better will get Oh, Joe, let me ask you a question. If you already paid for the car. I don't even like this car no more. I'm gonna drive it. It's paid for. I will drive that mobo, right, I got it out of pay His money guaranteeing in twenty six, forty six.
Speaker 3: Million is guaranteed. So I'm geting on that there. See, if you can win a game with two four US, I ain't lied on Joe.
Speaker 4: I mean unless unless they really really want him bad gone bad. But like he said that he hadn't been a problem. Uh, he hasn't. It hasn't been worked it hasn't worked out as they'd hoped. But he's been They say he's been a better veteran presence. He's really helped the quarterback locker room.
Speaker 12: So so you see him staying, you stay, you see him staying after after this year, I do, I do.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's good. That's good. That's good. That's good.
Speaker 3: Because I think they're gonna let your door. I think they're gonna let your door.
Speaker 4: Try to finish out these last five games, Yes, and see, because they're gonna have to make a decision. Do we have the quarterback that can take the Cleveland Browns? Look what's in that division? You got Joe Burgh and you've got Lamar Jackson. I think Pittsburgh. I think Aaron Rodgers is gonna gonna leave this year. I think this is a last year. He's like, Nah, I'm not gonna win another championship. I'm not close to winning a championship. Let me go on home. I done took enough punishment. Twenty years, twenty one years, how many years he's played. I'm about to be forty two years of age. I'm good he's done it. But you still got to copete with Lamar Jackson and Joe Burrow. And without a I care how good your defense is. Without a quarterback, you don't have the best defensive player in football.
Speaker 3: And it's not close.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all not close division or winning a playoff game or winning a championship.
Speaker 3: So without a quarterback, you can't compete.
Speaker 1: You know, you know it's funny the Browns would be able to compete even for a championship too, without having a quarterback. If they had a Miles Garrett type player at the positional defense.
Speaker 3: I'm being yeah, how you gonna pay him? Though?
Speaker 4: So you have you will have every other every offensive player on the rookie contract making make a league minimum.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's that's that's the only way Miles Garrett at every position.
Speaker 4: According to Philly reporter Ashland Sullivan, the Eagles have installed a positivity rabbit in the locker room. It showed up today and the offensive line stressed to me, Uh, they are not sad, they just wanted a good vibe.
Speaker 3: Bunny. What is this?
Speaker 1: What's that's the bunny?
Speaker 3: Yeah? In the locker room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if you can see can you see those uh those cameras? Can you see the Eagles? Do you see those Super Bowl logo? I mean was talking about it at some.
Speaker 1: Point in time, and I don't I don't understand this.
Speaker 3: Taking up a lot of space.
Speaker 1: I know that a lot because it looks look big.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hold on, why are they might gonna say half of Eastern here we are in the smack dam in December?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I don't got thing to say.
Speaker 3: Ai, No, it's real.
Speaker 1: Happy.
Speaker 7: Eastern Eastern was back in April.
Speaker 4: I guess they say, y'all laying eggs.
Speaker 3: That's what that's what the buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's funny. I mean, I guess to each is on whatever.
Speaker 4: You know they tried, they tried, Oh Joe, you know they try everything, bro, Oh Joe. You know people lock the room with y'all los it, and you know they try something everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the time. I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Hey, bro, you gotta break that. People superstitious but real though. Hey, if we lose it, Hey, I tried. I go touch the buttery every day, rub his head and everything. Man, when he would, oh, george'e time to play a fade presented by Prize Picks. All right, Joe Burrow more than two hundred and fifty more than two hundred and fifty one passing yards more?
Speaker 1: Yes, what kind of question is that anytime Joe Burke plays against the Buffalo Bills he throws more than fifty yards?
Speaker 3: That's component?
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, Okay, we go clouded, Okay, and they got Higgins coming back. Okay, I'm going and join both that and Bernard is out in it. Yeah, I'm going more even if he was there, even he not there. So there's that quin Quin's son Judkins more than uh, he's gonna have a touchdown at least one touchdown.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, of course they playing the Titans.
Speaker 4: Unh yeah JJ McCarthy less than one hundred and eighty seven passing yards?
Speaker 3: Who they play?
Speaker 1: And he's so inconsistent on ain't no telling what he gonna do.
Speaker 3: Uh he out tomorrow in the yard.
Speaker 4: For where they play at Yeah, let me see.
Speaker 3: How many yards the boat Knicks have?
Speaker 9: No I guess, uh, hey, hey, wh who the the Broncos play?
Speaker 4: Yeah, JJ McCarthy one hundred and twenty eight, one hundred and eighty seven yards.
Speaker 3: He's bad. Oh yo, he's bad.
Speaker 10: Who jj Yeah, but see the problem have.
Speaker 4: A big day, all right, We're gonna go less, even though I think Hawkinson can have a big day.
Speaker 3: Zach ERTs more than four receptions more more. No, he don't get no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, he's JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 4: You don't get to go get called by your number when you some stir fry and you don't get to give yourself that you don't get to give yourself a name. Talk about nine bro. You JJ McCarthy, you JJ as a reserve for veteran players.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some good games tomorrow for sure. Hey, Chicago, Green Bay, Houston can be really, really good.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: The Commander is gonna beat gonna beat the you know what out of the Vice.
Speaker 10: Seattle. Oh you know bangals Bank. We definitely beating Buffalo twenty five dollars to win one hundred and fifty dollars. Download the app today, use coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup prize fixed.
Speaker 4: It's good to be right, oh, Joe per Chris Haynes doing the Clippers lost to the Maps. Chris Paul told Kawhi to switch off Clay because he was struggling to keep up. Jeff Vang Gunny shut that down immediately. You might have had leeway in other places to change defensive coverages, but you don't have that leeway here. Video also surface of Tylu catching Chris Paul talking to his girl. O Yo, Yeah, everybody tried to tell me whoa shutner that I said. I'm telling you you don't get the same privileges every locker room that you go into, especially if you're not that same place, they are able to play at that level. See y'all talk about when you don't know basketball, I'm telling you how locker rooms function, right, I'm telling you you can't take that. Say well, I used to do this. I used to do that, oh Joe. When I went to the Baltimore Ravens. I wasn't the same player, but and I didn't have the same boys. I wasn't as outgoing, boisterous, but you know, I would pull certain guys to the side. I ain't jem, don't do this, don't do that, don't listen to the coach. I don't know why y'all think. Go ahead, go ahead, O Joe, what you thinking, right?
Speaker 3: Like, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 1: I'm understanding, and I got a better understanding of it how it works. Obviously, I would think someone of Chris Paul's caliber, his resume, his accolades, you know, on the court, just having the respect that he does, you know, amongst his peers. I thought he would have carried a little bit more weight. But now with me talking to other NBA players, they helped me understand that at that point, you know, and you get to a point in your career, well you got to be self aware what you were able to pull off when you were younger and you were that guy, It just doesn't work later on in your career. So now that I know, and I'm hearing it from other players that played the game and were really good at what they do, they understand and they have self awareness and knowing that, you know what, I can't pull it off right now. I can't put it off.
Speaker 4: Telem You don't have that. He's not that player that can do what he once did. J'all ain't gonna say it so much. I mean jeff An saying you might have had lee way to change that, but you can't do that here. You're not gonna do that here.
Speaker 1: And I understand it too. Can you imagine chasing clay ass around off them got damn screens and picks and having having to try to squeeze through or bowl over the top. Well, you your cardio gotta be on point, man shoot because Clayton and catching shooting and embarrass you all night.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I don't know if it was a out, but there was a clip that was surfacing the back. T LU said, f Chris Paul CP or something something that I just think the thing is is that look, he they brought him there for leadership. Yeah, leadership looked different in different places. The way you led one place, that doesn't necessarily mean you can lead that way at this place. Plus that's James Harden that they got a veteran club. It's not the same as when you was in OKC and you had shape and you had all those young goods.
Speaker 3: It's different. Kawhi has proven commodity.
Speaker 4: James Harden has been an MVP zobosses six seven years, seven eight years, and they don't have a young team. So your voice is what is needed from you is different at a different location, and you have to understand that. Understand I'm not the same CP three. As a matter of fact, Ojo, he cliffed Paul. He ain't Chris Paul. He cliffed Paul the state farm major the other half.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: He and he forgot thought he was Chris. No, bro, you clip clip doesn't have the same say.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have the same leeway, the freedom, the liberties that Chris Paul had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, you're right, I like that one. That was a good one.
Speaker 3: Man. You know it had to be bad on ya.
Speaker 4: The man said, this is his last year and it and they did this at three am in the morning.
Speaker 3: They had a conversation with this man three a m. In the morning. Do you know how bad it got to be for your team to call you at three a m.
Speaker 4: In the morning and say, your services, the little bit of services that you were providing is no longer need?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: And you know, you know, we we we only get we only get most the most of the story on surface level. There are more layers that we don't know about that are I'm sure that is that that are transpired that made it happen that way. And we we know the beginning and we know the end. All the stuff in between, the good stuff that we don't know about will take will be a tall tail in white white ended up happening like this at three in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, Joe, Lord, have mercy. A recent study on average sex duration country wise is as followed. Look at the look at the bar, don't joe. Ecuador twenty four minutes, so y'all can see. United States is two minutes. Boy, I'm so glad. I ain't Pakistani.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't even Hey, I can't even see that. Yeah, I mean it's open.
Speaker 3: I just ay, look at Pakistani. Forty two seconds, that's what page, that's what.
Speaker 4: The average duration is. Forty two the United States, it's two minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's me right there, that's me. I represent us very well because it don't it don't it don't. It don't take long for me to get in and out. I'm here.
Speaker 7: I'm here by business.
Speaker 1: I'm here by business whole.
Speaker 4: Ecuador, Ecuadoria, that what they called it with with Equadormbertes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they ain't.
Speaker 3: They ain't got your phone, add texty to you.
Speaker 1: There we go, There we go, Here we go, here we go. Okay twenty from Ecuador, Cameroon twenty three, okay, Cuba twenty two, Jamaica seventeen. Yeah, anything over five minutes on yeah, you can count me out, because I mean, what we're doing, what are we trying to cop I'm trying to accomplish a Listen, I don't. I don't have the time. I got places to be. I got I got places to be in anything.
Speaker 4: He ain't got no where to be? Hey, I got a simple manto. If I take the time to do it, I'm gonna take the time to do it right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got you, I feel you, and I'm gonna take the time to do it right. Under five minutes.
Speaker 3: So you might be pakistanady, Yeah, I mean, I'm like, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, that's ridiculous. I don't even know what y'all do. I don't even know. I don't even know what's really going on with Pakistan. Twenty seconds, I mean forty two seconds in and out.
Speaker 1: We got no time for folk play listen, we got we got stuff to tend two.
Speaker 3: China minute twenty four Turkey, what you have? Two minutes? So what about all them guys?
Speaker 4: What about all the people that go ten minutes, fifteen, twenty thirty for the average time. So let me ask you a quite think about it, Oh Joe, if the average time is forty two cent, what about the people that just in it?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, that happens.
Speaker 1: That happens, especially when it comes to excitement, first person, first time, first encounter, it happens.
Speaker 4: I think that the first time you excited, everybody excited, right, everybody is a window. Everybody at the Apex, the Zeno that they knew more. Yeah, so you you could be like, oh oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it happens. I just to me, I'm just I'm just being honest for someone like myself. You know, I've been I've been around, I've been around the moon. I don't see the stars. I didn't climb mountains, hide in Mount Everest and anything over five minutes. At that point it becomes performative. Is as if you're putting on the show what you're yeah, I mean what you're there to accomplish. It doesn't take ten fifteen minutes. Because if it takes you that long to get there, then the person you would you the fast you learn that individual's body, the less of the time you have to be in the dawn bedroom.
Speaker 4: I to keep doing curtain calls. You you talking about performative, You talking about the art. I get a car call, they keep clapping. I keep coming back out my thing A you know what on Joe, Hey, I'm staying away from pakistanding with me because if they only if you can only do forty two seconds.
Speaker 3: I want no part of that.
Speaker 1: Hey where you shot?
Speaker 3: Oh, no part of that. So let me see where here.
Speaker 4: That's a good one, Cameroon twenty three, Bolivia twenty three, so Dan twenty two and a half, twenty two point nine, Cuba twenty two, Hondura's twenty one point five, India nineteen point nineteen minutes and thirty four seconds, Jamaica seventeen minutes, Sentagal Gone of Venezuela, South Africa eight minutes, Peru seven minutes, ken Your six minutes, Puerto Rico four minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh try, I thought we was going to.
Speaker 7: Hold on.
Speaker 3: Huh, we ain't going to portal.
Speaker 1: Hey listen. More importantly, I mean, how did they do this study? I mean that that's that's that's more concerning to me. How did they do the study? How many people were part of this study? I mean, do you know how many individuals you would have to have to take into account and and and and deal with to be able to like assess that everyone in these regions last as well?
Speaker 3: We know the top ten. There ain't no chos in the city those countries. We know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, well, well, I look, I look, I look Gandian, I look, I looked Senegalese. You know, I look, Jamaican, nah bangladash Pakistani. Okay, that's fine. I can deal with that. I can deal with that.
Speaker 3: Bad damn.
Speaker 4: I mean, I give you, oh Joe, Ecuador might be a bit much, but now can we find can happened?
Speaker 3: Medium? Okay?
Speaker 4: If we said twenty four minutes is a bit much, I mean we got to admit forty two seconds is not enough.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, we got to have balance. You got to have balance. You have to find somewhere, okay, because it ain't man, man, ain'tybody got time for all that? Bro huh hey, anybody come on, man, listen. You know how long one round is in a boxing fight?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know how long? Three?
Speaker 1: I'm about a real ass.
Speaker 7: That's it's long.
Speaker 3: Hell.
Speaker 4: But oh Joe, okay, ain't in the first round because everybody feeling it out. You feeling it out. Oh so you come in this throwing blow? You coming in soon? As they say?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, not really, not really. But I don't know peopleout to say you, you know how long twenty four minutes is?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Like, yes, exactly, that's long as hell.
Speaker 3: Like that's just.
Speaker 4: I burned on diesel, you know, diesel fuel. The longer it burned, the cooler get Yeah. Yeah, as a matter of fact, what do until they came along with electricity? What the autumn eighteen wheelers burned on diesel. The longer they burn, the cooler they get.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, uh huh.
Speaker 4: International Peter Belt Right, I'm still on progress. So I'm being hey, chat, y'all know how I am. No baby, I'm just saying, this is the wait to twenty six. I tell you what. Anybody baggling that Shi or Pakistani that watch a nightcap. We got some road sparks for you. We got roastarks for you. I've tried to you know what I'm gonna try to break into. I'm trying to you know, I'm gonna try to get my product in those countries.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, that's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Help you' all out because this here is ridiculous. For get you get your clothes off, o yoe.
Speaker 1: It does, but you don't count that.
Speaker 3: You don't. You don't count it.
Speaker 1: You don't count it from the closed off part. Yeah, forty I mean forty two seconds.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: Nah, nah.
Speaker 3: Damn, forty two seconds't yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah that that's that's bad. But but five minutes, five minutes is enough. It's enough.
Speaker 4: I'm timing. I'm going forty two seconds. That's what the average Pakistani have a sex.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's good. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: You got to say boom, that's it.
Speaker 7: You're done.
Speaker 1: That's all you need.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Hey, and you wake up and listen, you wake up in the morning. Both of y'all got to go to work. Hey before we leave in an hour?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh, I get that.
Speaker 4: If that's a okay, hey, we Hey, we're about to go to a party or we about to go to somewhere. Baby, ain't we ain't get baby, we're gonna be late. I get that if you want to, if you want to get a quickie, right.
Speaker 1: But nah, man, I mean listen, every every culture is different, Every culture is different.
Speaker 4: You know, ecuadorin I'm a ecuador So I don't know what they got going on over here. I just I just know I'm saying, O Joe, I just speak America, but I'm Ecuador. I speak English, but I'm Ecuadorian.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I ain't no nowhere near. I ain't got that. I ain't got that kind of time.
Speaker 3: What you got, what you're doing?
Speaker 1: I got places to be. I don't too I got I got place.
Speaker 8: That's too much time, you know what I mean, God, I mean not know everything.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, I get it quick as a good, quick as a good, But not every time.
Speaker 1: No, I'm I'm listen.
Speaker 7: It's different.
Speaker 1: It's different. I mean, I'm that that's I mean, I'm five minutes or less. That's it. This This ain't the circus.
Speaker 4: I'm not here to prove. No, ain't you know. Back in the day, I was t m B. Y'all know tm B stand wild. Need to say that still approbation, you know. I'm like the amusement park. Music park rides don't laugh ninety seconds, no matter how high they go, some of them to go three hundred feet, go sixty seventy five an hour, ninety seconds is all you get.
Speaker 3: Give you a thriller your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give you something to give you something to talk about, that's it. Give you something to talk about, something to write down in her diary. Sometimes that hey, that'll that don't take twenty four.
Speaker 4: Sometime I'm like a hundred story building. I'm stopping on every floor, the elevator, somebody getting aded off for Joe. That's what I'm saying. O Joe, that's all I'm saying. You know, you're a hundred story building. You gotta you got ninety floans and somebody that hit hit every flow in between.
Speaker 1: See, that's that's too much. That's too much. That's too much.
Speaker 3: You're just saying.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, uh, anybody from from.
Speaker 4: Pakistan or Bangladesh, reach out to unk and OJO. We're gonna hook you up. Get your little sample, good, a little sample. Pat Get y'all going, because we got to boost this thing up. We got to get you over at least at least two or a half three minutes. If prescribed new sexual health, Patience gets fifteen dollars their first order of roast sparks on a reoccurring plan. Connect with the provider and see if ro o dot co slash Nightcap to find out.
Speaker 3: A prescriptions roast sparks are right for you. They are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, o choice.
Speaker 4: Time for our final segment in the evening, It's time for q A comming on with Junior said, Oh, Joe, all I want for Christmas is for you to give up his fifty nine hundred dollars so he can buy him a watch or an outfit.
Speaker 3: I need.
Speaker 4: I need a criminal outfit. I mean just little crimbal outfit, just a little criminal, like little something criminal. You know you appreciate that, Oho that you'll be nice, Big Mike seventy seven, twenty three, Coach Prime, Coach Prime, Pull up, Frank Lucas and Cleveland. Don't mess with the Blue Magic? Uh nah are they playing in Cleveland? They're playing in Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay, I'll see what you said.
Speaker 4: Okay, I said to go naw, hold on, man, I see that stat differently. I think there's viouse for Pakistani women over there, Ecuador women. Something tells me there's a Houston and Pakistan, and I'm willing to find out for all of us.
Speaker 3: What's saying. Bro Let me go, let me know where you're going. That be it though.
Speaker 4: Like I said, I don't want no package and they can put it down like that, Make you do that, make you drop it off in forty two.
Speaker 3: I want that. Man.
Speaker 4: Maybe, Hey, oh Jo, you know hot dog, hot dog w in the microwave too many, it's gonna explode you. You can't put a hot dog in a microwave for forty two second to have it explode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we may. Maybe you have to think maybe over there they're not as active as we are here in the States, they're not they maybe they're not as active. So the few times that they do do those horizontal interactions, that's the result. That's the only thing I could think of.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: I ain't up been in to Pakistan, but I'm willing to go Brendan Crawl thirty four O three. For house State to have all that talent and suck in the reds speaks volume to coaching.
Speaker 3: They had issues with big games. Bro the man just won a national championship.
Speaker 4: If you go back and look, he has one of the best win percentage of all coaches. How about we give Indiana a little credit. I know, I know, but Indiana is better than what you thought because we was wondering. Okay, yeah, they're blowing these teams out, but who have they played? They played Ohio State on a neutral field and they beat them. You make it seem like what about what about are you in the red zone? Yeah, you make it seem like, I you didn't get to the red zone. They kicked what three? What kick kicked two? Field kick?
Speaker 3: Two? Field goes missed another. Mm hmm, it works both ways.
Speaker 4: Bro Ohio State got I played today Signetti and his team.
Speaker 3: I played them.
Speaker 4: It's okay, uh Nino Rodgers, A and A. Hey, Uncle, Oh Joe, do you have any ridiculous or funny recruiting stories from when you were in high school?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 1: I can't remember that. Damn high school? Right, won't nobody recruiting my badass?
Speaker 3: Pray ninety eight.
Speaker 4: Oh, you should consider interviewing Bill Bellamy or Donnie Simpson. The story is gold. Now back to regular schedule programming. Oh Joe, pray this man fifty nine hundred, I.
Speaker 1: Got you a chat? Yes, Hey, I got a joke for you.
Speaker 4: Oh lord, Oh We're not gonna wait till the end to get the joke. Go ahead, O Joe, get the joke off.
Speaker 1: Any that bad a chat? How does a hamburger introduce his girlfriend?
Speaker 3: How does a hamburger introduce his girlfriend? YEP, pleased to meet you?
Speaker 1: No, how.
Speaker 3: Met patty chat? I did not prove with this message.
Speaker 4: Mister Robinson sixty seven sixty three seventy five. Duke broke the college football playoff now first time in college football history, two G five team making the playoffs that college football right there. Duke can't go into the college football. They're not hold on? Do acc get automatic bed?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Not dude, Not Duke though. Okay, Calidas go one. Feeling good tonight, thanks Duke. Jmu is in the playoffs as the twelve seed gold Dukes. Yeah, looks that way, as your dad. Oh yo, how about them dogs? Make Fraser that dude winning the chip this year? You need to start ru for your home team. Up, I'm a roof for Nate Frasier.
Speaker 3: Who to who?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Doctor Brian is not a real doctor. Bro.
Speaker 4: We're having a conversation, y'all find us up. I mean, is there any guests that you guys have liked? You find something wrong with every guests I got? I mean Oprah didn't always have a listers. She had different people. She interviewed Kluekluk clan members, She interviewed this one, murderers, this she interviewed some of all people.
Speaker 3: Why do you have a problem with who I have on a platform.
Speaker 4: If doctor Brian is not your cup of tea, just fast forward, just don't even watch that episode. I thought she was interesting. I enjoyed the conversation that we had I did. I thirdly did Hopefully a lot of people enjoyed the conversation, but.
Speaker 3: If they didn't, that's okay.
Speaker 4: I'd like to think I've had a very eclectic group of people from influencers and entertainers, athletes, celebs. I think I've had over one hundred and fifty almost two hundred interviews that have done. I would like to think everybody's not gonna like every person that I've interviewed.
Speaker 3: Now, and that's okay.
Speaker 4: But I tried to find a very diverse group of people that can share their story, which she did, and I don't get caught of that. My job is not to interrupt. My job is not to be belligerent and come off as confrontational. That's not what I'm there for. They come on my platform, I allow them to tell their story unedited. I asked if there any questions that they don't want to talk about, and I move on from there.
Speaker 3: She was fired. But if that's not who you all guys want at least do, it's fine. I'm cool with it.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe you'll like the next guest we have on If not, maybe the next guest, oh see Underscore lofton Indiana one Georgia two, Ohio State three, Texas take four, Oregon five A and m six, oh Miss seven, Oklahoma eight, Miami not the Dame ninety ten to Lane eleven Jane Madison. Well, we'll see, we shall see, but it definitely doesn't help. Uh, Miami, Miami lost to Louisville and who else they lose to? They lost to somebody else that was not very Yeah. Uh, Ben Frank eighty seven T minus twenty five days before Unk get back. You've been giving us snippets the last few weeks. Keep up the great work on kin o Joe yep twenty six We own l pray note U add Nate to the unk O Joe Adventures. Now we're gonna cu Joe, gonna be in a couple of them. Uh the Florida Man n o Joe Solid interview with Nate Fraser should try to interview Kurby and visit Uga practice dev the dun Dee seventy four.
Speaker 3: Hopefully Unk says my name right this time.
Speaker 4: Love you guys, Uncle o Joe or your favorite R and B songs that just never gets old, that always makes you feel good even though it ain't. Twenty six. I'm a I mean most of the songs that I listen to it it's old school love train compunction send for me, Atlantic Star Lenny Williams. You know I love you. I'm just old school like that. I like who is the guy? LTD used to be lead singer Jeffrey Osborne. I listened to Jeffrey. I think the old school. That's all all I listen to is the groove when I get in my car. If you don't listen to nothing else, So that's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're on the same path. I mean, my my favorite song Seelenny Williams LTD, all those boys, Jeffrey Osbourne. Uh, but I'm gonna go my favorite old school song Nat King Cole and it's called nature Boy. Just just listen, listen, listen to that. That's one. Just just put you in the move, man. Get you a nice cigar, nice look you know, cappuccino, look espresso, kick your feet up and put that thing on repeat.
Speaker 4: Obama Phone Pro Max five G. How about them Hoosiers? Are you? They did it? They're gonna be the number one seed. They're gonna be the number one seed, and deservedly so. To give ninety nine y'all see that boy pitt Bull tonight, Oh Jo, watch a little bit of it was. I was, you know, trying to give you a great show here. I didn't watch pit Bullah Ben at the tall Georgia just looked like May can out physical anyone. I really don't see any team in the CFV winning in the trenches. Indiana, be right there, Indiana. I I like Georgia, and Georgie is physical, yes, but in there I ain't taking a back seat to nobody. Bro, you watched them, You watched them, Yeah, real Colin, Happy holidays, Thunk and Ojoe? Is it too soon to get excited about my Panthers? With the Bucks playing the Saints tomorrow, can't look ahead? You gotta take care of this. A Saints defense can get after you.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And the only problem with the Saints they ain't got no damn off.
Speaker 4: But see the thing is is that we get a couple of typicways. We sack your quarterback for us to turn over, get a pick, block a punt, scoop and score.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Level the playing field, RB Captain BLUs ditto. Uh.
Speaker 4: Although this question is quite simple, can you recall a game where in high school or college or NFL where you had the most fun playing and why.
Speaker 3: Every game. I mean, it's it's hard not to have fun player in this game, Ojoe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is, especially high school. You know them them the good time man.
Speaker 8: And the good times.
Speaker 3: The difference is NFL is a job.
Speaker 4: You understand that, Yeah, you have fun, but you still you're still it's still a job.
Speaker 3: It is a job. You get paid the kids.
Speaker 4: You get paid the king's ransom to play a kid's game, obviously, and the funther you go along. High school was fun. You know, you get a lot. You know guys you that you played, that you grew up with. You know you've been knowing them since kindergarten.
Speaker 3: College. You know, you to build.
Speaker 4: But I always I always had fun O joke because I really I really enjoyed doing what I did. And I think that's why I was so successful at it is because I did have fun. I didn't look at it. I didn't it was a job. But I didn't look at it. Is that I did not.
Speaker 3: See No. Three or four up.
Speaker 4: If you could build an idea with speed rides, running height using NFL players past the present, I want reek speed, I want random moss height. I want Brandon Lloyd's hands. I take Ocho's route running. I wanna take my brother's physicality. And I wanted to be a Megatron's weight. Dre Breezy thirty seven. What's your go to sub order and toppings? I don't get no topics. I got a ketchup medium. I get a burger medium ketchup only. I want no cheese. I want the onions. I want no lettuce. I want no tomatoes. Every once in a while, every once in a while, maybe like twice a year, I'll get bacon on it.
Speaker 3: That's it. On a cheeseburger, I am burger. I don't get I don't get cheeseburgers.
Speaker 1: Yeah I got, I get check. I get when you I mean, you know, you know me, you know me with them burgers and burgers and hot dogs.
Speaker 8: But that's me.
Speaker 4: That's why I'll like, go ahead, Oh, I already know what you want, burger meat and bud.
Speaker 3: Ass.
Speaker 4: Come back with the whole kitchen on her burger. She got a she got an avocado, she got lettuce, she got tomatoes. I'm like, what, damn, can you taste the meat? Can you taste to me? Every I ain't never seen somebody get every topic they got like fifteen times, like bad.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna get the burger with you.
Speaker 4: The hamburger is seven dollars by the time Ash get done, order the burger twenty five dollars. Because she's a dollar fifty for every topic that you get and she got one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 3: I'm like no.
Speaker 4: That concludes this episode of Nightcap. Thank you guys for watching. As you watch I you win the Big ten Championship. They take down Ohio State, the defending national champion, by the score of thirteen to ten. The Georgia Bulldogs made it look real easy, demolishing the Alabama Crimson tied in the SEC Tournament Championship. Excuse me twenty eight to seven in Texas Tech with its very first Big twelve championship by the score of thirty four to seven over the number eleven BYU. Thank you guys, y'all know why I'm I'm your favorite NK Shannon Sharp that is my partner and co hosts Cincinnati being a legend, a Ring of Fame Arnoree, a former Pro Bowl in and All Pro that is Chad oh Yo, Senko Johnson.
Speaker 3: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 4: Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you for your support as you continue support those looking to purchase a bottle of Shade by Laportier and you can't find it any state or sitting.
Speaker 3: Near you, order it online.
Speaker 4: Head over to Laportierkangnac dot com to order you a bottle or two and it'll get shipped directly to your door. It is a premium vessel p Kangjak, the best tasting premium vessel pe Kangnac on the market. Don't take my word for it, Try it for yourself compared against other konjacs and you'll see it's the smoothest, best tasting cognac on the market. Please drink responsibly and stay safe. Check out my media company page on all of its platforms. That's Shayshed Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled in the chat. We want to thank our very very special guests joining us tonight. Georgia running back Neck Fraser. He's on the winning side. He led them in rushing and he had a rushing touchdown today as they rolled over Alabama twenty eight to seven. And Romelo Height who joins us. He's a Georgia boy for seven eight. I'm from the nine one two. Want to thank him. They won the first Big twelve Championship by the score of thirty four to seven over b YU.
Speaker 3: That concludes nightcap. We'll see you tomorrow after the game.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow night's game, after the Bengals win. Who after the Bengals win.
Speaker 4: Oh that's that's Sunday night's game. Oh damn well, then put y'all on Sunday night. That is happening. You guys for joining us. How he's on your We'll see you tomorrow night after the game. Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Peace,