Speaker 1: Hi, Scott, Hello Andrew.
Speaker 2: Guess what guys.
Speaker 1: What guys, it's.
Speaker 2: A bu boo bull chat.
Speaker 1: You said we didn't need any fancy production work.
Speaker 2: That's I mean. I am the production Okay, I am the artiste.
Speaker 1: Look, I have no idea what's going on. I'm just along for the ride. I agreed to this.
Speaker 2: Are we pretending it's a Wednesday or a Friday when we do this?
Speaker 1: I don't know when you want this to run.
Speaker 2: We'll pretend this is a Wednesday.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna follow your lead because this is apparently the Andrew Show shooting and I don't know anything about it, and we'll see if it takes off.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I feel like we just need to add some extra bonus content where maybe we're not arguing over cereal, we're just arguing in general, or maybe not, maybe it's just us chatting about things.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, should I get a bowl and make a sound or I.
Speaker 2: Mean, if you want, you could do the production over it, like yeah, get a book. Okay, ready, Bob, Ready when I say when you hear yah yah, yeah, you're gonna stick.
Speaker 1: Bu bull chat.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm feeling the creative juice is flowing on that one. That was good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Andrew, Okay, I'm down all right, great, I have to go soon. By the way, so you know, yeah, first this will be short.
Speaker 2: Well you know, who knows. Maybe they're just ten minute episodes, just little little drops of fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, are you trying to rip off coffee talk by the way, No, okay.
Speaker 2: I'm just literally trying to make more money on our podcast.
Speaker 1: This is not all about money, Andrew. This it's not because.
Speaker 2: Last time I checked. Okay, we don't need to get into this. This is this is different from the Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Yes, those guys.
Speaker 2: What was the first movie you saw in a movie theater?
Speaker 1: Kidding me? No, that I can remember? Yeah, the money Pit?
Speaker 2: What's that with?
Speaker 1: Tom Hanks?
Speaker 2: Have no idea?
Speaker 1: They buy this house that looks great, and the whole thing just falls to crap. Can we curss on this one? Yeah? It just falls to shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah okay.
Speaker 1: And they spent a lot of money trying to fix up this old house because it's their dream home, and they wind up getting divorced, and it's a whole or not divorce. Did they get divorced? I don't know. Get they get angry and like move out and they wind up fixing it up and it costs a lot of money. It's a money pit. Every time they do something, something else goes wrong. Okay, and I rode my bicycle to the movie theater and that was the very last movie that played at that particular movie theater and then it went out of business.
Speaker 2: What happens to old movie theaters.
Speaker 1: They turn into gym's really. Yeah, in my town there were five or six movie theaters at one point. So right now, one of them is a medical office. The other one is a medical office with a shoe store and a ups store underneath it. The other one is now out of business because of COVID gym. The other one is another medical office. Great, and the other one is a shop.
Speaker 2: Right what's interesting is the ones by us. Everything turns into a bank, Like if something goes out of business, it turns into a bank, pretty much like five or six old things that used to be like a Boston market or like a fast food place or a medical thing, and then they just became banks.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you. My favorite thing about that is there's a website. I wish I could remember what it was called. It's like are you kidding me? It used to be a what or something like that, and it basically what it is. It's a website that people send pictures in of old stores and restaurants and stuff like that that are clearly an old KFC. But it is now a radiology office, you know, and it has this. They didn't change the architecture at all. They just painted the red roof brown and now it's now it's some other store.
Speaker 2: One of our friends own a restaurant and it's an old bank. But they kept like the vault, not the vault, but like they almost had a where the tellers were the glass windows. They just basically took the they sealed the window and so that's where their kitchen is is behind that.
Speaker 1: It's kind of cool. We have a place near me called the Library that used to be a library back in the day, and now where the books used to be, you know, the gladder that rolls across it's all alcol so they can climb up and grab bottles of whatever. But it's a big old library. Now it's a restaurant. I love that idea. I would like to go to this restaurant. Come on, Amy threw my fortieth birthday party there. I thought she was gonna throw something else. No, she probably threw something at me there as well at some point, but it was it was a it was a wonderful surprise party.
Speaker 2: What kind of food do they have?
Speaker 1: It's one of those you know, burger pasta chicken, American food. Yeah, it's American place. The eagles outside you know that eagles? Yeah, well, because the library used to have these golden eagles outside, so they just refurbished them and left them. No, real, not real eagles, you don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think that there's giant eagles.
Speaker 1: They have eagles in a cage that they're on shift and they fly in and they take over. They just hang out.
Speaker 2: Do you know eagles are actually gigantic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're frightening and they'll maul you to death. Mall yeah, they'll claw you.
Speaker 2: What I did not read that? Sure, I guess that's basically any bird. I'm most afraid of pelicans, but we've discussed that.
Speaker 1: Why because they have big gullets.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is. I do not like how big, like the bottom part of their jaws. I'm so terrified of it. I've always been terrified of pelican.
Speaker 1: It's fun to watch him swoop down and grab fish out of the water.
Speaker 2: It is not. It is terrifying.
Speaker 1: I had a bird when I was a kid. He did. His name was ed Ed. He was a parakeet, and he was blue, and he wasn't feeling well. One day there was like snot coming out of his little two holes above his nose. So while I was in school, my dad took him back to the pet store and said, this one's sick, and give me a new one. And he just swapped out my bird while I wasn't home. And I came home and there was a new bird in the cage. I'm like, where's Ed? I took him back. We're talking about I've had this bird for two years. It's my bird, you idiot.
Speaker 2: How long would did you have the other bird?
Speaker 1: To ad him? For two year?
Speaker 2: Years and you're dead? Returned it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, ay, sick.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty lax return, right, What the hell?
Speaker 1: So I got him back cheap, but then he died years later. I had him for many years. I used to take him out. He'd fly around the house. Yeah, I never understand.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I don't get bird people.
Speaker 1: Me neither. I was not a bird person, but I was never allowed to have a dog, so that was the closest thing I could get.
Speaker 2: Same. And it's funny because now Jackie has Luna, and my mom and my dad are both obsessed with Luna.
Speaker 1: That's exactly the same thing with me. I was never allowed to have a dog. I had to move out of my house, you know, because like back in the mid nineties, I moved to Cedar Rapids, Iowa. So when I went away, really yeah, I didn't know that. So when I moved out of the house, the first thing I got was an ear ring and the second thing I got was a dog, neither of which I was allowed to get in my home. So this is your tailor Swift reputation era exactly. You went badass right and then So, but when I moved home, my family fell in love with this dog, Blazer rest his soul, yep, And he was a Shetland sheep dog. It's so smart, you know. I used to walk him around Hoboken and off leash and he would just walk alongside of me and just stop at the corners. But anyway, so and then when I moved out again, they wouldn't let me take him because he was now the family dog and they loved him so much. Oh so now the dog people, but not anymore because he's dead. Well yeah, that's great, hold on change subjects.
Speaker 2: We'll have to implement that. I think that could be really good, Scott. Okay, but okay, so hold on, I need to go back. Do you let the bird fly around?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah? Why? Because I would take him out of his cage and I put him on my little finger, you know, and he would give me little kisses with his beak, and then he would just fly around the house.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, but I don't trust birds.
Speaker 1: There was feathers and bird shit everywhere.
Speaker 2: Seriously, I can't imagine you having a bird like this is so odd to me. I never knew this.
Speaker 1: They just are not a bird person. He would perch on top of the light fixture and he would just hang out there. But then we would clip his wings so he couldn't really fly. He would just be in the air like this, just if not really doing anything. Oh yeah, well that's what they do house birds. There their wings. They don't cut their wings off. They're just there. They have their cartilage and their bone or whatever, and then underneath it are long feathers and you just cut those feathers and they can't fly. Oh oh okay, well we don't cut their wings off. Yeah see I don't, just like stumpy.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought when you were saying, like the little bendy part, like I thought they just cut that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's very cruel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was, well, that's like, they don't declaw cats anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, it's against the law in it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my grandma she had like a whole bunch of cats. Every cat she had she would get declawed. And I'm not gonna lie. It was. They were like a much cuter.
Speaker 1: Cat because they tear the house up, don't They rip the furniture and they.
Speaker 2: The furniture up. But and obviously, like I'm fine with it, obviously, because you don't want to if you're a person who no, no, literally this right here, I'm not looking from your nail up. Okay, So you're just walking around nubs for hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's rude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the poor cats, Okay, but I mean it would be funny because they try and swipe you and you'd be like.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite thing. I love when cats paw things and like knock shit over. That's my favorite thing.
Speaker 2: Did you have a cat?
Speaker 1: I did not. I I've asked Amy many times, like, I think we have a dog, Sawyer, and I think it would be kind of cute to get him a cat for them to play. But I also think that he would tear it up because he wants to eat squirrels, Like he will break down windows to try to get to a squirrel, So I don't know how he would be with the cat.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like cats are super independent, whereas dogs are more like, I just want to.
Speaker 1: Be your friend and sit by you, right, I mean, lots of cats hide and they don't want anything to do with you. But then you see videos of these cute little cats like on top of dogs, riding them and scratching them behind the ears and stuff like that. So I don't know. I get you don't know what you're gonna get till you get it.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, I think I might want a cat. I don't know. I go in between wanting a cat and winning a dog, Like I want a dog, but I want a big, dopey dog.
Speaker 1: You can do stuff with dogs that's not a knock against cats, But you can do things with dogs, take them out playing in the park. I mean I've seen people with a cat on a leash. I'm like, dude, what are you doing exactly?
Speaker 2: It's a little much, yeah, or in a carriage again, a little much, a lot much. It's yeah, it's not for me, And go ahead. I'm sorry, no, no, no, you please continue.
Speaker 1: I just and this thing with people just think that they can do whatever they want with pets and take the dogs and the malls and the stores and stuff like that. It never used to be allowed, but now nobody cares. People just walk through the mall. Now I'm not talking about service dogs or fake service dogs. I mean just like regular pets. Okay, you push it into carriage, You're stupid. I'm sorry. But people are like full on putting them on leashes and walking them around into stores and nobody cares.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, in a lot of cases. I know that just in Jersey City, they let the dogs in because they say the dogs act better than children.
Speaker 1: It's true. What happens when they pee and pooh?
Speaker 2: Well again, if you're bringing your dog into a store like you wouldn't bring Sawyer, I almost call him Boomer he's dead. I know you've mentioned it and also showed me his gravestone many times. Ye yeah, Sawyer. You wouldn't bring him into a place he's trained, Like, Sawyer is a trained dog. Sawyer knows not to pee on things for.
Speaker 1: The most part. When dogs get excited and dogs smell other pee so they that's just what they do. Like there was one time we took him to the mall because between like seven thirty and seven forty five, you were allowed to have his picture taken with Santa, and you're gonna bring him to the mall right before Santa was leaving. And I felt so weird walking him from them all. Most people like, ah, whatever, but I was like, this is wrong, I'm breaking the rules, you know. But we were allowed to and he was very well behaved.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I'm saying. I think they know that they're in a new location and you have to think that they're inside, so they must think it's like a house or something, so they're not going to go crazy.
Speaker 1: Well it's interesting because we're getting our entire first floor redone right now and we've been without Sawyer for almost two months already. He's at Amy's sisters house because well, he can't be with he can't be there with workers construction, right, because he would be confined to the first you know, the second level. He'd be going nuts and plus all the dust. I don't need him breathing all that in. He's not going to wear a mask as much as I've tried, and so he'd get really sick and be a pain in the ass. Yeah, So he's away until it's finished, and he's going to come home and be like where am I?
Speaker 2: I don't like this home.
Speaker 1: I don't know where I am. But on the flip side, he's also a dick because he doesn't miss us. He doesn't care about us. Amy's sisters sends us pictures of him love and life tongue out the window in the backseat of the car, like hey guys, and he's I'm convinced that if we never came back for him, he would just be happy with his life.
Speaker 2: He hasn't rode home to you yet, Nope, forgot all about us. That's so rude, jerk, You love that dog?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: We miss him because he's he's always you know, he's a constant. He's like another kid in the house. Yeah, and he's not around, so it's like he's he's at sleepway camp. Oh sad, but.
Speaker 2: Two months sleep away camp. When is your construction done?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I really don't know. It's they give you one date and then it's six weeks later. So right now we're going on, uh, what's this march? Whenever you're gonna play this. So it's just it's almost it's almost two full months at this point.
Speaker 2: What are you doing exactly to your first floor?
Speaker 1: We completely gutted it. We ripped out the floors, the counters, the walls, everything. It's just one big open space now, and it's going to be.
Speaker 2: It's an open floor plan, it sure is.
Speaker 1: I love over a big long kitchen on one side and a big old family room on the other side.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we always had we had that one room that you never went in. What a waste. We called it the green room because the couches were green and no one ever went in there. It was just it was a wasted space. And yes, Amy, if you're listening to this, I agree with you. It is a much better model as is right now rather than having that wall there.
Speaker 2: I love you I love watching home repair shows and they always ask for an open floor plan. Yeah, it's my favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's what's.
Speaker 2: Going on our house. I we have our kitchen right next to our TV room, and it's super annoying because my mom always decides that that's when she's going to cook and put things away when you're watching TV in there, and it sounds like this one hundred percent every time, and we're like, I wish there was a wall so we didn't have to hear you. I guess you'll have to deal with that now too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see. All right, So we're coming up on what Oh look at that. We're at like thirteen minutes.
Speaker 2: I told you See, it's just natural, fun conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this has been bull chat. We're just two guys.
Speaker 2: What's the SNL S get it's too.
Speaker 1: Wild and crazy guys, Yeah, but we're not. We're just kind of chill. So I need to know, like, is this an extension of serial killers? Can somebody to go to at bowl chat and look us up?
Speaker 2: Everything is just serial killers. It's easier. It stays on the page and here we are.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm gonna go on Twitter and look up bowl chat and see if anybody has it. You don't to get it, but I'd like to take it because you know what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Is this is going to be wildly successful.
Speaker 1: No, someone's going to go and get it and pose as us.
Speaker 2: Oh true, true, true, Yeah, let's see full chat. I'm telling you is thirteen minutes went by very quick.
Speaker 1: With you. I have to say bull chat does not exist.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take it great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So speaking of people posing as us, that's been happened to me so much lately. You have no idea. There are dating sites with my picture. Dennis is one and he's fifty five and using my picture. And I told you about the one on us on the yachtzi site. Someone is playing with my picture. Someone scammed some woman in London saying that she was me I needed money for hospital bills? What she set the guy money?
Speaker 2: Are you not using like any type of like anybody.
Speaker 1: Can go get protection? What kind of protection? You just go take my picture and do what you want with it. You can sign up for anything with any picture. Nobody knows who you are.
Speaker 2: You do have a stock model phase too.
Speaker 1: There's been like five or six of them already, and I keep sending him to our you know it department and they get him taken down. But I'm like, dude, why me? And that leads me to believe that if it's so much me, it's got to be everybody else on this show as well. You know, maybe that you just don't know about it.
Speaker 2: Well, Scary gets hacked all the time. I feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'd like you to go on Twitter and take boll chat because I'm not gonna do that. This is your thing, so please go take all the bull chat handles that you can, sure, just in case this winds up being bigger than Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: It's gonna I think we're gonna do it. Just we're gonna ease into it. Okay, We're gonna do every other Wednesday, and that's it.
Speaker 1: You see how nice and calm we were.
Speaker 2: This is exactly very nice because on the main the other show, I feel like it's it's got to follow a strict regiment. This is just like we could talk about daw ugs and home repair.
Speaker 1: I feel like next week I need to have a cup of tea.
Speaker 2: Say no more, I have a basket of tea.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, I'm gonna get out of here. I've been fake for the last fifteen minutes. Too long?
Speaker 2: Oh rude?
Speaker 1: How do we end? We clang the bowl again? Yes, thanks for checking out the very first premiere edition of bull Chat. Yay do we say something or that's all?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I feel like clink.
Speaker 2: All right, we have crunching clink all right.
Speaker 1: We'll see you when we see you, clink, clink,