Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: Let's have some fun on a Wednesday home Day. And boy, what a.
Speaker 2: Day it is.
Speaker 3: There's great and there's terrible.
Speaker 1: And there's everything else in between. So with the great, there are great things. A dirty street communist lost his primary and is gone. I called it. We'll make fun of him for it, will congratulate me. That'll be a good time, like it always is. The debate preview. We're gonna do a little debate preview for tomorrow. The goods, the bads, there's plenty of all that. That'll be fun and spicy. The Supreme Court knife us in the back again today. Why does that keep happening? Why does why do red States continue to send the biggest losers? That's happening in Utah. Will discuss that you should never buy anything from Lego again for the rest of your life. Propaganda works, Activism works. We'll talk about that as it relates to all the LGBTQ stuff emails. Oh, that and so much more coming out tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show before we get to the debate prep because tomorrow's debate night. Biden Trump all that stuff. I do want to take a moment. You see, it is important for you, for me, all humans to take a moment now and then and smell the roses life if we let it, especially in this day and age, life can get you down. There's always a new scandal, prices are increasing, we all have lower standards of living. We're not sure what's happening politically. The border's open, it's all kinds of things to come. So it's important to find something that brings you joy and every now and then embrace it. Uh, maybe you're losing a bunch of weight. Maybe you're dieting right now, exercise and you got too fat. You lose in a bunch of weight and you're grinding and you're up early and you're sweating, and you're denying yourself the foods you love. That's good. That's good. Good self improvement is good. I need to lose little weight myself. I'm getting a little soggy. It's July too. But you know, you should still have a pizza every now and then, right, every now and then, remind yourself of the finer things in life. There is something that has always brought me incredible joy. I know you're thinking it's the suffering of communists, and yes, that is the thing that nourishes my soul. But more than that, more than probably anything, what brings me joy is being right about So now, Jamal Bowman is a dirty street communist from way back. He got elected to Congress. He'll be there for fifteen minutes and then they're going to primary amounts. He's too much trouble. I love me. I'm a big fan of me. What Chris I am, I am, And Jamal Bowman is no longer going to be a member of Congress, which I think. I think he was so valuable to have there. After all, when I think of the United States Congress, the law making body of the most powerful country on the planet, this is exactly what I picture.
Speaker 4: Do me.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite part of that audio is how he he starts his own chant. I'm gonna start doing that. In fact, everybody right now, just just everybody, Kelly, Kelly, just start your own chance. And so anyway, he got pasted. I don't have to tell you why. You know why, We've talked about it forever on the show. Yeah, they'll let you graduate from being a street communist to being an elite communists, as long as you don't make problems for the elite communists. He couldn't control his mouth, he couldn't control himself. He's yanking fire alarms, kill all the juice and everything else he said, causing electoral problems for Democrats. And finally, the powers that be Democrat mega donors, Hakeem Jeffries, all these people, they got together and said, Ah, this guy's gotta go right, very clearly, we can't get this guy in mind. Hakim Jeffries his staff is openly mocking the fact that Jamal Bowman's got They're mocking him to his face. So he's gone. And again the lesson is this, the system only exists to protect itself. All the evil people who run our society now, they just want to keep the robbery going. They just want to raid the treasury, gain as much power for themselves as humanly possible before the American people wake up and catch on and toss all their butts out in the cold. And guys like Jamal Bowman, they're allowed to be radical. They have no problem with the radicalism of their base. They use the radicalism of their base. AOC is just as radical AOC has all the same views Jamal Bowman has AOC. She's learned to be quiet about the things that bring problems to the elites. So ten years from now, AOC will be in House leadership. She'll spend the rest of her new natural life in Congress, probably the Senate one day. Jamal Bowman has to go back to the streets now and continue scraping out of living as the dirty street communist. He is AOC learned to control herself and control her mouth. Jamal Bowman never.
Speaker 5: Did this school that allows teachers to care regards with all.
Speaker 3: God's could more time more.
Speaker 1: This is him screaming inside of the House of Representatives. And so now he's gone, and that's a good thing. Now, let's do a little debate talk, shall we. Man, We're not going to do a bunch, but let's do some debate talk tomorrow. It's coming. I got this email, Hey Jesse, why are people acting like this? Will be a debate. The communists have the power to control the mics, and they will always use the power they have. Once Trump says something they don't like, they will cut him off and not let him back on. So how can they debate what's see it? What say you? Okay, So let's go over the backstory of it. And this may take me a little while. So let's cover the backstory because there are a lot of different things, a lot of different things about Tomorrow night that we all should be aware of. Some of these things you may love, some of you may hate. Some of these things I say may make you mad, and I don't care, but that's just the way it is. First, let's deal with agreeing to the debate, period, because that's going to come up again as we go through it. Why would you agree to it? Well, you know because you listen to the show. You probably watch my TV show too. You know about Trump's mentality when it comes to debates. Long before this article came out, we talked to Sean Spicer on the air and we asked him about the rules. Because all the rules are set up for Biden. CNN's for Biden, the hosts are for Biden, everything's for Biden. Why in the world would Trump agree to this? And you can love this or hate this. The truth is I have very mixed emotions about this, but this is the truth. Trump feels like he can take Joe Biden anytime, anywhere. This is a Bravado thing. I'm better, I'm sharper, I'm tougher, I'm right on things. I can debate Joe Biden under any circumstances in any place and mop the floor with them. And I have a love hate relationship with that way of thinking. I like that way of thinking. I like that alpha mentality, Bravado way of thinking. But there are certainly negatives to that too. I have plenty of friends who've had their teeth kicked in outside of a bar at night because they had that exact same mentality anytime, any place. Pal The hardest I've ever been hit in the face in my entire life took place outside of a TGI fridays in Palm Springs in the Marine Corps where we were living it up, and some dude who waited about two seventy five. They've challenged me to a fight, and I told my buddies, I'm pretty sure I said it, verbaid him, I'll take this guy anytime, any place, And I go storming out the door and he was waiting there to sucker punch me.
Speaker 3: Bam.
Speaker 1: He hit me so hard I can still feel it on the side of my face. So we love Bravado. I love Bravado. I'm as guilty as anyone else. I love that way of thinking anytime, any place. But that way of thinking gets you beat up a lot too. Trump shared the backstory of it, and this is what he said. What they did, I'm pretty sure is that they approached me with the debate. I couldn't take no audience sitting down, originally sitting down a dead debate. Turn off the mics when you're not speaking so I can't interrupt him. They knew I wouldn't accept that because it was CNN, Dana Bash, Jake Tapper, and I like an audience, and probably he doesn't. Who knows. They thought they would pre I would say no, and they would say we can't debate because Trump said no. So I said yes before they even gave me the terms. So he got roped into it. That's a direct quote from Trump. I said no before even looking at the terms. We got him. Now, Now let's talk about the good and bad of that, because there is good in bad on all sides. Let's talk about the risks and the potential rewards, because there are potential rewards for Trump. Tomorrow night before we do that. Maybe talking about this stuff, the good, the bad, the ugly, maybe it's painful for you, and I get that. I can't do anything about your emotional pain other than bring you award winning radio every night. But physical pain and inflammation I can probably help with. You know, relief factors there for you. Don't you miss being more active, sleeping better, in a good mood before that nagging pain and your elbow hurts all the time, my neck, my foot before the nagging pain took that away. You know, you can try relief Factor for just three weeks. It's not like you have to sign up for some lifetime thing. You try relief Factor for three weeks. It's all natural. It helps support your body's natural response to inflammation. Three weeks, you take it every day, let it build up in your system, and it's just it's amazing that pain just gets turned down and turned down and turned down and turned down. It's almost like you don't even realize it. You wake up one day and it's gone. Call one eight hundred to number four relief or go to relief Factor dot com. More Debate Talk, Next Truth Attitude, Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 3: Cease Fighting Now this gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It's the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday night, a pre debate night, and that was of course Jamal Bowman, who's.
Speaker 1: No longer a congressman from Florida. I guess we're not gonna get a.
Speaker 3: Poppy he's fighting now that's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Let's get a popping baby and he's gone. Anyway, we're talking about some little debate preview for tomorrow night. So I already said, I read you Trump's quote on why he agreed to this. Everyone's mad. How could he agree? How could he agree? Well, that's the backstory on it. According to Trump, they brought him a debate that was completely loaded against him, thinking he would say no, and he agreed to it anyway to show them. Okay, you can laborate that, but that's the story behind it. Here's the truth. Joe Biden. There's a big article in today in the New York Times about it. Joe Biden is not going to do as poorly as you think, or as poorly as I think, because he's resting for a week doing nothing, no public appearances, no meet and greets. They're gonna rest him for a week, juice him up. With a cocktail that would make Keith Richard weep and then roll him out there so he can survive ninety minutes. And Joe Biden has survived ninety minutes many times already. Is he gonna have trouble with volume control? Of course, remember him at the State of the Union whenever you hop someone up so bad on amphetamine, say, I can't control the volume of his voice very well. So it's gonna have those moments. Yeah, he is, but don't expect him to be a disaster. Here's the good news for tomorrow night. Trump is physically and mentally sharper and better than Joe Biden in every possible way. And if you look at Tomorrow night like it's a fight, like it's a boxing match, and that's really how I look at it. If you're looking at it like it's a boxing match, well, if you tell me I can have the better boxer, I'm obviously going to want that. That's the most important thing, isn't it. So going into Tomorrow night, we most definitely have the better boxer on our side. Physically, mentally sharper, there's no question about it. That's the good news. Joe Biden is fading no matter how much they put into him cocktail wise. So that's more good news, and there's another risk. There's another thing in the good news column before we get to some a couple bad news things about it. In the good news column, there is this the communist. The communist is he has many flaws, he has many strengths, he has many weaknesses oftentimes in life. This applies to all of us. Definitely applies to me. Your greatest strength can become your greatest weakness if you can't control it. It just can't. You've known people like this, you've known maybe you are one, or maybe your dad was one. Maybe you've heard of a workaholic. Here. It's a great strength. It can be a great strength. Michael Jordan was famously like this. All he wanted to do was play and compete, and play and compete and playing. That's great, right. We watched Michael Jordan play hoops. It was amazing. His family life a total disaster. He couldn't control it. You want to go on a family vacation, No, I'm going to the gym to practice for nineteen more straight hours. Can't control it. Your greatest strength to become your greatest weakness. For the communist. His great strength is that he's religiously committed to what he does. He is always working, always destroying, always trying to tear down. He doesn't get tired, he doesn't turn the game on, he doesn't get distracted by family. He's on a mission to destroy, and he never stops moving forward. That's his great strength, but it can also become his great weakness. The people moderating this debate, Dana Bash and Jake Tapper, well this was them after the twenty twenty debate.
Speaker 6: We'll talk about who won the debate, who lost the debate, but I can tell you one thing for sure, the American people lost tonight because that was horrific.
Speaker 4: He just took the words out of my mouth. He used some high minded language. I'm just gonna say like it is.
Speaker 3: That was a show.
Speaker 6: That was a hot mess, inside a dumpster fire, inside a train wreck. That was the worst debate I have ever seen. And it wasn't even a debate. It was a disgrace and it's primarily because of President Trump.
Speaker 1: Those are the two debate moderators for tomorrow night. This is Dana Bash. Once she drops the unfortunately thing, what's unfortunate in Dana Bash's eyes. This is Dana Bash responding to the fact that Trump won't be removed from the ballot. Remember how these dirty comedies were trying to get his name removed from the ballot and they couldn't. This is what the debate moderator from tomorrow, Knight thinks about it.
Speaker 4: I mean, and you can go down the list of Supreme Court decisions that kicked whatever issue across the street over to Congress, whether it is an Almamacare voting rights, I think is maybe the primary example of what you're saying before this. You know, look, unfortunately for America, the Court isn't necessarily wrong that this is the way the framers wanted it to be, they wanted Congress.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately for America, Trump's name is going to appear on the ballot and you'll be allowed to vote for him. That woman is moderating the first and what will undoubtedly be the most watched presidential debate of the year Tomorrow night, that event on CNN, it will be the most watched, the most honestly, probably internationally, it'll be the most watched thing of the year twenty twenty four. And those human beings are going to moderate it. Now, you can say that's bad, and it will cover the bad of it. But they can go too far too The moderators can, and they very well may take their unbridled Trump hatred so far that it turns Trump into a sympathetic figure if they can't control themselves. The communists can't control himself. Sometimes he goes too far. Oftentimes he does, and maybe they will tomorrow. That's a good thing. So those are the good things. It's cover a couple of the bad and then we'll talk about the Supreme Court. You know what else is good? Testosterone. I know we're supposed to act like zivil and talks of masculinity, but testosterone is amazing, gentlemen, and you need a lot of it, and for these coming times, we need more of it than we currently have because te levels are in free fall. We drink estrogen, we shower in estrogen. It's in the plastics, it's in the water, it's in everything. So what are we doing? What are you doing to counteract that? We've lost half half our testosterone in fifty years. We can't survive that. I take a male vitality stack from chalk every day to make sure I will never have a problem ever. I've been taking it for two years. I am so full of pep and energy and focus. My mood is so much better than it was a few years ago. And it's natural. It's natural. And there's female vitality stacks for the ladies. And there's huge subscriptions for life, huge subscriptions discounts on subscriptions for life. I should say chalk dot com promo code, Jesse, or call them five zero chalk three thousand. We'll talk about the bads next the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 3: I Like It returns.
Speaker 1: Next it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, a hoop day, keeping.
Speaker 3: It pass fighting Now this is gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Talking about a little debate preview. We just went over all the positives and there are most definite positives going into the debate tomorrow night. We have the better candidate. Theirs is a disaster physically and mentally, and they might not be able to control themselves with their unbridled Trump patron These are the trumpson Nazis, the anti crisis a disgrace, and Communists have notoriously been unable to control themselves. They because they only no offense. Remember that the communists. He doesn't know stop, He doesn't no reverse. He pushes forward as hard and fast as he possibly can until someone stops him. Now you have CNN. Now you have Dana Bash. Now you have Jake Tapper, CNN, H Trump, their audience, h Trump, Dana Bash, and Jake Tapper. I'm convinced they have Trump voodoo dolls. They stick needles into with the house. So imagine, picture the person you hate the most. Who do you hate the most in the world. Maybe it's me, we got some of those emails. But picture the person you hate the most in the world. Now picture this. They are tied down, they can't fight back, and you are giving an entire bucket of rotten tomatoes, and you can just sit there and pelt them with rotten, smelly tomatoes and there's nothing holding you back. Look, ideally, you would be a good person and say, no, that's not fair, it's not right. I can't do that. But are you sure that's what you would do? Consequence free nobody getting actually hurt. I need to clarify, No one hurt. They're just tomatoes. I really hate this person. Well that's what Jake Tapper and Dana Bash having fun of them for tomorrow and eye are they going to be able to hold themselves back? If they can't, they run the risk of making Trump look like a sympathetic figure because it's so rigged against him. Now, that's all the good, and we might have that. Let's talk about the bad. I don't have to do the bias thing. You already know. We've covered that. It's very biased. They hate him, they're cutting off the mics. So I'm just gonna put it this way. Trump is ahead. He's ahead in every pool, He's ahead on the string in the Swing States. He's not only ahead in every pool and in the Swing States on individual issues when they ask voters, hey, what about the immigration? What about inflation? Trump is more popular and more trusted than Joe Biden on every one of them. By independence. Joe Biden is up by two or three touchdowns. Late in the game, it's not even debatable if the debate was today or if the action was today, unless they cheat, which of course they might do. But if the election was today, Donald Trump is going to win. So he is the man ahead. Now, He's so far ahead that what they need, what the communists need is they need a couple different things to happen. You see, they need several different things to happen. They need everything to work out perfectly in order for them to make a bomb. I picture this like them making a bomb. The only chance they have is to and this is just a figure of speech, is to blow up Trump. That's the only chance they have. They need this special bomb to blow up Trump, and they don't have it. They don't have Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: He sucks, and they don't have the issues, and they don't have that.
Speaker 1: But in order to make this special bomb, they do need three or four they specific special ingredients. If they're gonna come back and overtake Trump, if they're gonna build that bomb, they need a few special ingredients. And by accepting a debate like this, we've given them every single one of them. Will they be able to put those ingredients together and build the right bomb? I don't know, but this is set up for Joe Biden to I don't know if you can say win. I don't know if he can win given his physical and mental state. But if Joe Biden looks functional in between the drugs and CNN and the moderators, covering for him. He might if Joe Biden looks functional and Trump loses his cool. And let's pause on that for a minute. It's not like I'm calling him an idiot. It'd be hard not to lose your cool. Imagine going into a debate where they can cut off your mic whenever you're making a good point. Imagine going into a debate where you understand that they're gonna ask him about January sixth tomorrow. They're gonna ask him if the election was stolen. They're going to ask an abortion question tomorrow, and they're going to frame it in such a way that Trump very likely cannot possibly answer the abortion question in a way that would make anybody happy they have brought for them. I take that back. We gave them all the ingredients they need for that bomb. We gave them all. Will they be able to capitalize, make the bomb and set it off, I don't know, But by accepting a debate like this, we gave them every ingredient and we're ahead. We didn't have to.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna come from behind in a football game, when you're down three touchdowns late, you need the defense to not play back so you can throw it over the top when the offense takes over. When you get the ball your way ahead, you need to just just keep the ball on the ground and keep the clock running.
Speaker 3: Whatever you do.
Speaker 1: Don't don't throw it because that'll stop the clock. And we're throwing it. We're doing everything we could possibly do to set ourselves up to lose the lead. Will we lose the lead? Who freaking knows? We're gonna know about twenty four hours from now. And I always sitting there watching it with you in case you're wondering the debate is not during the show. If it was during the show, we obviously would have carried it for you live. I think it starts, Chris. Doesn't it start the second the show ends? Of course it does the second the show ends. Tomorrow night, the debate starts, so I will be watching it. What, Chris, is it good for us? See? Chris asks is it good for us? Because it's so late and everyone knows that Joe Biden sundowns dementia people. Anyone who has dementia, I shouldn't call them dementia people. They do much better in the morning than at night. It's called sundowning. It's a very real thing. It's not an accident. Joe Biden's day almost every day, if he has any public events, they end at two or three in the afternoon. This is something people who keep his DC schedule, or at least track his DC schedule, they've been following along with this. Joe Biden, if he has to do something, he will sleep in. They'll let him sleep in, and then he's got about a ten to two window there where they try to get everything in if he has if there's some foreign leader, some prime minister, somebody coming in, they'll try to get all that in in that window because if you catch him after that, he's in bad shape. So the fact that it's so late, yes, it does give us a benefit. But again, look again, you could read the entire article. There's an article about it in the New York Times today. He's got sixteen aids with him, current and former aids. He is doing nothing but rest in prep, rest in prep, rest in prep. And then they're going to bring in the doctor team of doctor teams. You and I both know it's true right before the debate, and they're gonna have him souped up on amphetamines that are gonna have his pupils look like you couldn't fit a needle through those stag on things. He is going to be higher than a kite, So I would temper my expectations on how bad Joe Biden's gonna do. They're resting him for a week, drug him up. He only has to survive ninety minutes. And as dementia addled as he may be, this is a man who's been doing political debates for how long now, three decades. He can kind of sleep walk through a lot of this stuff, especially with debate moderators helping him. All Right, we're done with all that garbage. Let's talk about the Supreme Court doing us wrong yet again. Hang on, get the cure for rhinos wet days with the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Remember you could email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Love hate, death threats, ask doctor Jesse questions for Friday. That's coming. We got this one. Hey, you are the whiniest, most annoying, and narcissistic little boop. I'm gonna have to beep out that word I've ever heard on the radio. I'm so happy your type of conservatism is going away. You are hate mongering and judgmental ways and views are absolutely disgusting. He even puts some exclamation points on there. I will write all of your sponsors in iHeartRadio and will start a petition to have you put out of your misery. You need to get over yourself and stop judging others and stop being so hateful to those whom you do not agree with. So he knows on it. It's a lot of exclamation points, a lot of cussing, a lot of this. He does finish it off with no longer the party of morons like yourself. I truly hope iHeartRadio and your sponsors see you for who you are are trash. Hey, listen, bro. You should You should tell them. You understand that you can tell them right. In fact, last time I checked with the suits at corporate, they actually had really kind of a separate line set up for all the emails and voicemails you call in and complain with. You should call Ihearten. You should complain about me. No I want you to. I don't care, and you should. You should call the sponsors too and let them know. You should let them know that you're really, really upset, and I'll tell you what I'll give you. I'll give you this, your dirty comming. I'll give you this. Email me back and tell me what they say. I want you to email me. In fact, here, shoot your first email to Gosh. Shoot your first email to Chalk. I want you to email Chalk. And I want you to let them know that you are angry with me, that they should drop the show and tell me what they say. I want to hear, so let me know, let me know what they say, let me know how that works out for you. But let me let me explain something dirty commy. I'm right with the things I say. You're an evil little demon. We're enemies. I don't want to get along with you. In fact, that you hate me is something that I treasure. I love. I never ever ever want to be the type of person on the right you like. I love that my existence prompts you to write some five hundred word email with a bunch of cuss words and screaming at me. I love these. We love them. We laugh and laugh and laugh at you and then Corporate whenever I talk to them, the suits, they laugh at you. Two and my sponsors they laugh at you. Two. Everybody's laughing at you. In fact, it's probably been that way for most of your life. I would imagine that's probably why you are the way you are. Now, let's move on and talk about something different. There was a terrible Supreme Court opinion today. It wasn't the one that got all kinds of publicity. Everyone's holding out for the Trump immunity decision to be handed down by the Supreme Court. That's kind of the flashy sex. You want everyone's waiting to see on how immune is Trump? So I want to sow forth. But there was a big one today. It was called Mirthy versus Missouri. Mirthy versus Missouri. A guy named Jonathan Turley, he's this very sharp attorney. Well, here's what he had to say.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's very frustrating for the free speech community because standing is often used to block meritorious claims. This is one of the most fundamental issues that we are facing, because you have one of the largest censorship systems in our history, if not the largest. It's been called orwellian by lower court judges. And what the Court is saying is that we won't hear you on this issue. Because you're not the right litigans. So this issue will have to wait for another day. But one of the things that many of us have been arguing for years is that the government is engaging in censorship by surrogate. I testified about this in Congress, that they have made a mockery of the limits of the First Amendment by doing indirectly what they're barred from doing directly.
Speaker 1: All right, what is all this about? Let me explain it to you in the most dumb down possible way. And you should know that I'm not dumbing it down for you. I'm dumbing it down for me. I'm not a freaking lawyer. I don't speak in Latin. I do dabble in some substantish, but I'm not a lawyer, and all these things get confusing. So I always reach out to all my lawyer friends. Chris, you guys help a lot with that, and they kind of explain to me exactly the who's who and what's what? So what was Murphy versus Missouri Biden administration. The government's not allowed to censor you in this country, by the grace of God. That's against the law, it's against the constitution. The government can't come down and say, hey, Chris, delete your Facebook page. They're not allowed to do that. So, of course, because these people are all communists, they simply went to their allies in the social media realm. And when I say they, it's not just the Biden White House. They have the FBI going to these social media people. But let's make it about the Biden White House. The Biden White House will have high up people reach out and say, Hey, Facebook, there's this dirtball Chris. He's got a Facebook page and think, you, guys, maybe you should check it out. There's some dangerous stuff on there, stuff that could be argued even against the law. I don't know, but if you would look at it and then I mean make a decision, kind of a amazing that you've allowed this to be up. It would be a shame if if your tex status changed. Anyway, take a look at Chris's page, let me know how it goes. And of course Facebook looks at it and boom, Chris is gone. And that was the case. It was brought before the Supreme Court. We brought a case before the Supreme Court that said, hey, the White House is censoring people by proxy. No, they're not coming down and deleting Chris's Facebook page. But they're talking to their allies in the tech world, and their allies are following orders. And not only did we lose this today, we lost this six to three. In case you're wondering which of the quote right wingers or conservatives screwed us over, well, I know you're going to be stunned by this, but John Roberts was one of them. Everyone knew it was going to be Roberts. That dirty snake in the grass has done it many times before. Setting Roberts aside, there were two others. Two others, Amy Cony, Barrett and Brett Kavanaugh. Two Trump appointees Neil gor Sutch Aledo and Clarence Thomas. They were the ones, of course, that held strong, like they always do. Gor such has turned out to be a stud Alito and Clarence Thomas have always been stud's. Clarence Thomas, this is the best. But Amy Cony, Barrett, Brett Kavanaugh, and they not only ruled against us, it's against against us as in the next Planeff doesn't even get to bring it to the Supreme Court. We got the door slammed on us. And I have a couple of things I want to say about this before I say that, though I want to say this, Signing a pledge is about the easiest thing in the world you can do, right, especially when a pledge is online. It's not as if you have to come out of any money or anything like that. It's just signing a pledge. Why is the IFCJ. Why are they running this thing, this pledge? Hey, we are not going to allow the Israeli people to be slaughtered and raped and massacred. We are going to stand and support. Why sign the pledge? Well, standing in solidarity with people is a good thing. Standing in solidarity with people under attack is a good thing. And this pledge, after it's all been signed, it's going to be presented to net and yagu Hey, just to let you know there are a bunch of people out there who have your back. That's what IFCJ is doing. And I think that's really freaking cool and it's painless. Everyone can do it. Go to support IFCJ dot org and sign the pledge. Please support IFCJ dot org. Let's speak up now. Let's talk about Amy Cony, Barrett and more specifically Brett Kavanaugh. Why does this happen and why am I angry hang On