Speaker 1: Welcome and everybody to betting pros. It's time to place your bets. It It's me Joey p joe Pisapia and this is betting Pros NFL. Joining me as always to look ahead for the week is Andrew Erickson, the Undertaker himself. We're going to go through the early lines here on a Monday morning, fresh off of what we saw on Sunday, and we saw a lot. We saw maybe the end of Bryce Young as the quarterback of the Carolina Panthers. This is a time for the red rifle, Andy Dalton, I think it might be Andrew Erickson. We've seen Will Levis continue to give games away. What was your big takeaway from Sunday's action here? We were close to a couple upsets, did not quite get them, but certainly a lot of news and a lot of well fun I guess, and interesting moments in the NFL in Week two.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess maybe this is I'm not sure if I'm overreacting just the early portion of the season.
Speaker 3: But why are we betting on favorites? Why?
Speaker 1: What's the point? I don't know. Because the Ravens eliminated me from my survivor pools.
Speaker 2: I mean, why I number one? Is anyone left? Are there anyone that's left in any of other survivor pools?
Speaker 1: I thought I was a hot shot guy. I thought I was really smart to fade in away from the Bengals in Week one and then goes ah Baltimore. There's no way the Baltimore Ravens is gonna lose ad home against the Raiders. Well they did, they did. And how about the Dallas Cowboys getting poned by the New Orleans Saints yesterday? Are the New Orleans Saints for real? Andrew?
Speaker 3: I think that their offense is for real?
Speaker 2: I mean Clint Kubiak, that scheme is really perfecting those playmakers. It's using for Shichi heat and really unique ways getting him open downfield. Again, I wrote about this in one of the Props articles. I wrote, when he plays zone coverage, he's gonna catch a bomb. It happens every single week, and I was like, first thing, Oh, Dallas plays zone coverage or shiet chet over how long did it take from to hit the over five plays? So that's something to keep in mind as we're looking at the Saints now.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: The concern entering the year was the offensive line. But through two weeks they've held up really, really well. So again it's a combination. How do teams overcome poor offitsive line personnel. It's through scheme, it's through quick passes, through motion, it's through play action. And Ka Koubak is doing that in finals, firing on all cylinders with Derek cart the helman.
Speaker 3: He looks, he looks really good.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna go through the games for week three before we do. Just a quick reminder. DraftKings Sports Book is available right now has incredible offer for new customers. Bet five bucks you instantly get two hundred bonus bets, plus you can enjoy one month of NFL plus premium on them. Sign up today at betting pros dot com slash DraftKings and make your first deposit. Again five bucks get you two hundred and you can stream more football. That sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Only on DraftKings Sportsbook. The crown is yours. All right, Let's start with Thursday Night football. Our Patriots going on the road to New York short week against the New York Jets. The Jets are six and a half void favorites thirty eight and a half is the number for this one. The Pats on the money line plus two forty andrew This line feels pretty good to me. I don't see any early value right now, so I'm going to just stay away from it. Where are you at with the Pats and Jets?
Speaker 3: I like the Pats six and a half points.
Speaker 2: What have we seen for the Jets that suggest that they can beat a team by a touchdown with them totally not imploding on their own. That's what we saw last week with the Titans. The Titans were practically begging the Jets to win by a touchdown and all the things, because that game was close, That game was competitive, it was two dominant defenses. The Jets offense isn't this. I think it's efficient, but it's not this super high powered offense. That's not how they want to run the stuff over there. They're not trying to score thirty points on teams. They know that they don't need to score thirty points to beat the Patriots. All they do is want to beat the Patriots. They don't necessarily need to beat the Patriots by a touchdown. And through two weeks is page defense has been legit right, and they should have beat the Seahawks at home again, they share underdogs, and they beat the Bengals already, so again, it's a short week. Jacoby Brissette took a beating that offensive line with Patriots is horrible and pass pro. It's not going to hold up all year long, and that's going to cost some issues. But that's why the Jets are nearly a touchdown favorite. So for me, I think the values on New England in a game that thinks can be low scoring prime time.
Speaker 1: I agree if a numbers already low thirty eight and a half, though, geez, I mean it's already pretty low. I mean it might be so low too that I still might go with it anyway. But I'm with you. If I was leaning one way, I'd be leaning on the Patriots side of this. In six and a half does feel like a lot, but short weeks are weird. I'm going to stay away from this one. I'm not going to away from this next one, though. The Indianapolis Colts at home against the Chicago Bears. Caleb Williams just took another sack while we were talking about the Jet game. They are one point favorites. The Colts are at home forty five and a half is the number here. You're getting even money on the money line for the Bears. But I'm looking right now with the Indianapolis Colts at minus one twenty, and I think that is the best wager you can make. I mean, Caleb Williams does not seem like he's a good spot. You want to talk about bad offensive lines, Well, the Bears offensive line it's basically a repeat of the field Eers with less theoretical weapons. You know, they give him more weapons, but they really didn't protect him. And Caleb Williams is just taking sack after sack after sack. He's running around like a chicken with his head cut off. And I know that the Colts craft the bed in Green Bay. I get that, and I know the Colts defense isn't very good. But I'm still gonna go with the Colts here at home. I'm taking them to win at home. I don't think the Bears are any good either. I think they're worse.
Speaker 2: Well, you look at what have the Colts been really bad against. It's been the run. What have the Bears shown no ability to do over the first two weeks of the season run the football again?
Speaker 3: So I'm trying to play again.
Speaker 2: You got to play matchups here, and honestly, I think Shane Stike, I think they got cute. They should have just gave them the ball, Jonathan Taylor more, They should have just absolutely Taylor was rushing yards and they were getting cute trying to take the shots downfield when there was no consistency. And I think the thing with the Colts, they need to get Anthony Richardson in rhythm. There's no rhythm with him. It's like, oh, he dropped back, throw the ball eighty yards downfield, run the ball five times in a row, and then he's not getting any type of rhythm with the passing game. And I think that what could be a big boost for that is Josh Downs. He's going to be coming back to the lineup, I think next week. So I think having that underneath outlet because Adan Night Mitchell. Yes, he's a big play specialist, not reliable, he is so inconsistent, but there are so many times for him and Anthey Bridgesson are not on the same page and that's causing that a disruption in the passing game. So I think getting Josh Downs back playing at home, back in the Dome. I think that you'll see a bounce back here from the Colts, who are usually a team that you want to take as a favorite.
Speaker 3: So I like the Colts at homes and downs.
Speaker 1: Was the guy in preseason that Richardson keep going on and on about. It's like, this is my guy. I feel really comfortable with him if the report was growing. So yeah, give me the Colts here on the money line straight up there. If you want to take the minus one, that's fine too. You're getting minus one ten, it's even better, go for it. The New York Football Giants. They're zero and two. They're gonna head to Cleveland. Now Cleveland got a victory. Deshaan Watson play better. It's still not great, but better. The Giants are a hot mess. The Cleveland Browns hour six and a half point favorites. Thirty eight and a half is the number. Another low total here under forty plus two sixty on the money line for the New York Giants. Look, this is a tough spot here you go oh and three. If you're the Giants, you're fighting for your life here. You're trying to stay relevant. Getting off to an oh to three start is not the way to do it, Andrew, But it feels like it's going in that direction. That being said, I think this is more on the Cleveland defense than anything, like I'm looking for the Cleveland defense to get them this win. Six and a half though, feels like a lot of points for the Cleveland Browns. Where are you at with this one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: I think the values on the Giants, But that doesn't mean I want to bet on Daniel Jones on the road the Cleveland Browns because it's just there's so much. There's such a high percent chance of turnovers. They couldn't score in the red zone against the worst defense of the NFL, the Washington Commanders. So if the Giants can't score touchdowns, then how are they supposed to cover the seven point spread which is a touchdown?
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 2: So I'm not touching it. I think right now this game is crossed off the card.
Speaker 1: Now and maybe the under now thirty eight and a half against low number.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's already it's so low. It's just tough. Like this. Was it like forty one and a half, I'd be like, okay, maybe under, but thirty eight and a half are already kind of begging for it. Some of these numbers and over under in week three are not encouraging, and you're getting all the players hurt.
Speaker 2: When I was looking through this early slate, I'm like, oh my god, these games are so gross.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of gross games.
Speaker 1: He gonna gross? How about the next one? Thirty seven and a half for the Tennessee Titans at home against the Green Bay Packers. The Packers ran the ball seven hundred and fifty two times yesterday and somehow came out with a victory. They are two and a half point underdogs with Milik Willis on the road. It's the Malik Willis revenge game. Andrew Hoy plus one oh five for the Packers on the money line. Give me the Packers on the money line plus one oh five. I'm going right for it. They're gonna run the ball, run the ball, run the ball some more. And what have we learned so far? In two games? Will Levis is going to do stupid things and hand the other team the game. He did it in Week one against the Bears. He did it in week two. He thinks he can make every play and every moment, and all he does is literally hand the ball to the other team and take scoring opportunities away from his and so far, I don't see that changing. I don't know when it's gonna change, if it's ever gonna change. But I'm just gonna go with the Packers here, which I can't believe it. I'm taking a Malik Willis Packers team on the road. I don't know what I mean. This is we three here, We're here already, this is it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I was handicapping this game, I think I went with the Titans minus one and that was just kind of during a you know, hat tip to well, they're playing at home, and so, yeah, the value is on the Packers here. Give me the Malik Willis revenge game against the team that traded him for a seventh round pick and said, no, we're gonna ride with Milik Willis or I mean, we're gonna ride with Will Levis as our quarterback. And you look up and Leagui has already has more wins this year than Will Levis.
Speaker 1: God, I don't even think about it that way. But plus one oh five and give me plus money for Green Bay to find a way to win, play defense, run the football, figure it out, They're get Jayden Read involved. Obviously, Jacobs is gonna work a toon Marshall. Lloyd's came come back. Now they're just gonna run the ball and run the ball some more. And I just I'm sorry, Like Will Levis might have that fun throw here or there, but it is terrible to watch him literally just try to do too much every week and just implode. Imploded.
Speaker 2: So Allahan was saying on the sideline right when he did that weird side throw thing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so appalling. All Right, the New Orleans Saints are two and oh they just handed the Cowboys their lunch, and yet they are still underdogs at home plus two and a half against the Eagles. We'll see what the Eagles have in store for us on Monday Night football. Now. AJ Brown not playing in that game, so we'll shall see here if he is back for this coming week. So that kind of does show up potentially in some of these early lines here. The way things are going, it feels like the New Orleans Saints are the way to go here with the two and a half, the total for this one much higher forty eight and a half. If you like the New Orleans Saints on the money line and plus one twenty. I don't know if I want to go there, but I like the New Orleans Saints with the points here because until they show me different, I've got to keep rolling with the Saints. Andrew, where are you at here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think two.
Speaker 2: After we see the Eagles play the Falcons, I think we're probably going You're probably going to see maybe more value on the Saints.
Speaker 3: So I like the Saints here as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm fascinated to see because I think if this number could change if the Eagles don't look good, if they lose to the Falcons tonight, if there's more news on AJ Brown. This is one of the more intriguing numbers to jump on early if you're watching the show before Monday night when this guests released.
Speaker 2: So when I watched this, what I will say too is the Eagles have an early bye week. I believe it's week five, so if they want to hold out AJ Brown just because hey, like, we got bigger fish to fry. Playing in the NFC, the path to the number one seed in the NFC is much easier to get to than the number one seed in the AFC, for example, which seems like the Chiefs are already getting ready.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter how players could hurt.
Speaker 1: But handle the Ravens at home and then they handle.
Speaker 3: Yeah they beat two. Yeah, they just play two power out.
Speaker 1: Their pathway to the super Bowl just got so much easier with those two victories. I can't even fathom it. I mean, they're going to have the buy most likely, and they're probably going to have the two home playoff games. Those those two wins out of the gate were so important. And I know they lost, but checko for a while and it's going to hurt them a little bit. But let's be honest. They'll throw first offense anyway. They'll patch it together like they always do with the running back position, because that's what a read's always done. Yeah, you know, Darnold Williams, the Daryl Williams is the Yeah, the guys off the waiver wires, Samashi, p Rhin will get his stuff, and Carson Steele and who knows who else they'll sign. The Los Angeles Chargers are two and oh so are the Pittsburgh Steelers also to and oh. The total for this game is thirty six and a half. Pittsburgh has been grinding out these victories. The Chargers had a Quinton Johnston appearance yesterday for two touchdowns. The Pittsburgh Seiers are two and a half point favorites at home. That feels right to me. The Chargers on the money line plus one fifteen. Andrew walk us through this contest here because we don't know is this where Russell Wilson comes back or do we still get fields. So with that being said, is there any early value on this one?
Speaker 2: I took this piece Steelers already, so I bet this early at minus two and a half that I like the Steelers at home. We do have some question marks about the health of Justin Herbert. He took a weird sack. He finished the game, but he was getting tested after the game. So trying to get ahead of any quarterback news. I know Herbert was dealing with that foot injury earlier the offseason. And I also bet the under again this. We did this song and dance last year with the Steelers. Every game was twenty points total, Like that's what was happening. Because TJ Watch takes over these games, They're not trying to score touchdowns. They want to grind it out, grind the games through the mud. And Harbaugh is giddy about that. He's like, oh, sign me up, baby, I'm ready for a ten to thirteen, you know, tuggle war slugfest. So yes, I think that the under is the play here until I see otherwise to suggest that the Steelers are trying to be aggressive on offense, and the same thing with the Chargers. They want to run the football. So I like the Steelers by the two and a half and the under.
Speaker 1: I love that it's the lowest number and we're still both of us on the under.
Speaker 2: I just I just did this last year too. It was we see something different just to keep in the unders on the Steelers game.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, dude, I'm with you. Houston at Minnesota Minnesota Viking has gotten off to a really good start. They're at home Houston Texans obviously, you know, a pretty complete team, a playoff team last year. Vikings haven new on life. Here. We do have the injury to Justin Jefferson, but it seems like he's going to play. But regardless, here Minnesota three and a half point underdogs in their own building. Forty six and a half is the number plus one forty for Minnesota to win this game. This is a very tricky game here. I think for the Houston Texans they got to be careful here because when you have a a game wrecker like Justin Jefferson and Donald keeps getting confidence every single week, I think that's a very dangerous thing here. I actually like Minnesota with the points. I think the three and a half is really nice. So I'm on the Minnesota side of this one. I think Houston, you know, does find a way to win, but I can't deny what Minnesota's being able to do so far. And I think the confidence of Sam Donald is something not to dismiss. But what do you think about this one?
Speaker 2: So I'm looking at one of these updated lines here and I'm seeing that at least that ESPN bet on the betting Pros dashboard, you can get the Houston Texans minus one and a half. So I like that number in particular because the Texas has been a weird team because you look at this year and you think, oh, they've they've been good.
Speaker 3: They're owing to two against the spread. Somehow, somehow, some way, they.
Speaker 2: Just have they've been It's been on the slimmest of margins, Like it was six and a half. They beat the Bears by six points. It was two and a half against the Colts, and the opener they won by two points, so they've just kind of been on that. I think that you're gonna see it regress a little bit. I think that at one and a half, I think that they can win by a field goal here. I think that they are the better team over the Minnesota Vikings. They are playing in the Dome. I'm not afraid of oh, you know him, Minnesota's at home, afraid to look. I think C CJ start. There's too many weapons for blind Flores to try to combat here with what they have. When they can run the ball, they can throw the ball.
Speaker 3: I mean you saw.
Speaker 2: The Nico Collins was the only receiver really involved last night and they were still able to win. Right now, Gigs and Tankdale were basically non factors, and Joe Mixon was banged up during the game. They couldn't run the football as effectively as week one, So I think they find a way to get it done in minus one and a half.
Speaker 3: I like those odds.
Speaker 1: Before we get to our next game. Just a reminder to sink your sports books for free. Download the Betting pros app and use the tools, including Betting Systems, which is a tool designed to help you find winning strategies and make smarter bets. You can cut, demize your betting systems by sport, by bet type and timeframe to find the best opportunities using real time data and expert analysis, track the performance of different betting systems over time, and optimize your bets to increase your chances of success. Download the Betting Pros app right now to elevate your betting strategy and start betting smarter, not harder. Next one up here on our list of games for a week three, we have the Denver Broncos zero and two against my that's right, my Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and we are the Bucks shirt today on the show, MVP Baker Mayfield. Do you like the sound of that, MVP Baker Mayfield? Oh? The first two games, who's the MVP of the league.
Speaker 3: I mean it's not Derek Carr.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's Derek Carr. If not, it's Baker Mayfield. And they're gonna get another w here there are six and a half point favorites. I know that seems like a huge number. Bo Nix is wretched. We knew this going in. I think things are gonna unravel quickly in Denver. The number for this one is thirty nine and a half plus two to sixty for Denver on the money line. Look, I think Tampa's gonna handle their business and up a mudhole in Denver. And I think this is a team. You've really got to look now at the South and say, hey, you know, if Atlanta doesn't get there, you know what, together the Bucks and the Saints are going to leave them in the dust. And I know it's early, and I don't want to be hyperbolic, but the Buccaneers look like a team that's ready to go now. Vitavea dealing with injury. That's one to keep an eye on. But I feel very confident about this one. I know it's a big number for the Bucks, but Denver on the road, I got no faith in bo Nicks. I think he's going to struggle again. What are your thoughts on this one? Am I just too giddy here with the kool aid for the Baker Mayfield Bucks? No?
Speaker 2: I mean they just beat the Lions, who were considered the Super Bowl favorite or top contender in the NS in their own building, in their own building, and they're playing a rookie quarterback at home, a rookie quarterback that has not looked great in the two regular season games that he has played. He's been a turnover machine. So with Todd Bowles and that defense that I mean, they played so well against the Lions, I mean Jared Goff was making a ton of mistakes. I know that they put up a lot of yards, but they were forcing Jared Goff to turn the ball over and that's what I ultimately end up getting them the victory. So I think that even how they're a little bit undermanned with the injuries in their secondary.
Speaker 3: Again, you mentioned the injury to Vita Villa or Vidavey.
Speaker 2: Well, last I checked, the Denver Broncos leading rusher through two weeks is Bix So I'm not so sure that the Denver Broncos running back Caneam take advantage of Videve and not being there to plug up the interier because the Denver Broncos cannot run the football a lick. So I love Tampa Bay. I thought that the spreadsheet be closer to seven and a half. So six and a half, yes, easy for me.
Speaker 1: The Carolina Panthers win list take on the Las Vegas Raiders, who got a huge road win. A great moment there in that game too, where Minshot throws an early pick, Matt Crosby runs on the field, grabs him, holds him, is pumping them up, saying, don't let it bother you, all those things I got you while as it was wild, and then the Raiders somehow found a way to win that football game. They are at home, seven point favorites. The Raiders are at home. You know, I go see that very often this year, but again it's Carolina. I don't know if Bryce Young makes it through this game. I really don't, which actually worries me a little bit about that seven, just a little bit, you know, does Andy Dalton come out there and does he, you know, do enough and get things done and just kind of sling the football around old school Veterans style to maybe keep this one closer. We'll see. Thirty eight is the number for this one plus two to seventy on the money line for the Panthers not touching that one. So I know it's a big number of the seven considering it's the Las Vegas Raiders, but coming off a huge win that momentum's got to be enormous for them. I got to imagine Andrew, they can build that into this week and say, hey, we got a cookie match up here. Let's go beat this team and then continue to stay in this playoff hunt. And I think that is right there for the taking. I don't think the Raiders are gonna whiff on this one, and I don't know if the Panthers are up for a fight.
Speaker 2: I mean, if the Panthers can't score a Touchdow, how are they supposed to cover with the subpoints. That's a good kind of the way I see it, And to me, it's I feel like Panthers these lines as we go forward through the season, as Bryce Some continues to be the starter for the Panthers, it's basically, how big does the line have to be to get someone to bet the underdog, to bet the Panthers, Like, what is it gonna take for It's got to be ten points for me to take a shot on the Panthers at this point because they can't score. They can't score touchdowns, They were losing the entire game, and they are taking dink and dunk passes with Bryce Young. They're not attacking downfield, he just looks overmatching half the passes he's doing.
Speaker 3: He has to jump. He's doing jump passes on standard dropbacks.
Speaker 2: And again, great college quarterback, but we see a lot of great college quarterbacks not transitioned into.
Speaker 1: Good college quarterback team. That's where I will take. I will good college quarterback on a great team. That's that and I always felt that. So you can go back and check the receipts on that one. As Scott Bogwin for the years that we were covering college football together, I was always very tough on Bryce Young. Miami Seattle. Now Miami did sign Tyler Huntley recently. That just news came across earlier today off the practice squad. So we're pro bowler, pro bowler Tyler Huntley. So we'll see. This is Skyler Thompson who's playing for them, but Seattle at home. They are six and a half point favorites on this one at minus one tenant betting pros. Forty one and a half is the number for this game, plus two twenty five for Miami on the money line. HM got a ton of work and now have a little bit of extra rest here. It feels like a tall order for Miami to go on the road without their quarterback and get this w But is the six and a half too much respect?
Speaker 3: I think it Nattle. I think it's too much.
Speaker 2: I think it's too much when you look at we see this all the time when backup quarterbacks make their first start.
Speaker 3: Everyone is kind of counting them out. And what do they do?
Speaker 2: They cover the spread or sometimes they went out right. Look who Seattle has played through two weeks. Bonix and the Denver Broncos offense didn't cover and the Seattle they played the Patriots this past week and had to go to overtime to win. And depending on what line you got, they may not cover that spread either. So they've been again another team very on the margins of covering these spreads, and everyone's all. We got Seattle's at home. Count with the Miami Dolphins, who are coming off extra rest number one, and Skyler Thompson is familiar with the system.
Speaker 3: He's been in this.
Speaker 2: System for three years. He started a playoff game for the Miami dolph as thirteen and a half point underdogs in Buffalo. They almost won that game outright. So I'm a believer that when you look at the scheme that McDaniel has in Miami, He's gonna put Scott Thompson in a position to succeed with Tyreek Kill, with Jayalen Waddell, with the Von A Chan those.
Speaker 3: Guys can make huge plays.
Speaker 2: What team have they faced that has that heap of weaponry Between the Patriots and the Broncos not even close, So I think that this is gonna be much closer. So I love the underdogs here with the miam Dolphins on the road.
Speaker 1: I mean, it would be a huge upset if they won outright, you think that's possible? You know, plus two on it, Like, that's that's a really intriguing you know, you sold me so much that I almost say, hey, I mean the points is safe at the six and a half, but now on that money line play a plus two to twenty five. That's a big number.
Speaker 2: Well, it reminds me of and this is something that Ryan Wormley has brought up on the Fantasy Pro Show. When it comes to this Mike mcmcdonald defense from the Seattle Seahawks formerly of the Ravens, it's very complex, so it takes sometimes with the Ravens, it took a little bit of time for their players to jell. And I just think that these past two matchups between the Broncos and the Patriots, those offenses don't have the weaponry to expose that type of defense, but Miami, Miami does. Miami has the horses to get it done. And all Scott Thrump says do is, dude, just get the ball to your playmakers. And I think he can do that. So I like Miami a lot. Here and again we're seeing so many underdogs just win. I'm like, you know, I'd be more hesitating. I don't know, Joe. I think they'll cover Sepe. Well, if theyre going to cover, they might as well just win too. So let's go with the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Plus two two five, baby, all right, here's one. It's really exciting. Detroit coming off a tough home loss, going to Arizona coming off a big home win. Arizona's been putting up points on Buffalo. They put up a huge game yesterday against the Rams, a depleted Rams team but still impressive. Nonetheless, the Lions are three point favorites on the road. They are fifty one and a half giant total for this one, the highest of the week. It's plus one forty for the Cardinals on the money line. Despite the fact that this number is high at fifty one and a half, I think this potential for the over, however, depends on the health of I'm on Rossaint Brown. We got some update on him that again feels like things are gonna be okay. He's gonna end up playing in this one. But the Lions, I think the first two weeks, I don't want to say sleepwalking, but sleepwalking Andrew. I mean, I kind of feel like that's what they've been doing a little bit where maybe they're reading their own press clippings. Maybe that loss in home is exactly what they need to kind of jolt themselves. But this is not a cakewalk assignment anymore, because the Arizona Cardinals are gonna put up points. I mean Marvin Harrison Junior, oh yeah, well he is good at football. Oh yeah, no kidding, It was a pretty incredible day for him. And guess what, Kyler Murray, is your job to find Marvin Harrison Junior because when you do, you get w's. So this one is really interesting me. I think it's gonna go over, even though it's a high total. That is the most appealing one to me. I think this one could really open up over time. I don't believe necessarily in the Cardinals defense. And you know, as much as eight Hundredson is a game wrecker and he was yesterday. I mean, Kyler Murray is so mobile. He's able to get out there in space. And that's kind of what was the undoing last week, you know, with the Baker Mayfield making moves and getting out there in space. That was kind of the undoing of the Lions defense. And Murray is even more mobile than Baker Mayfield. I think we even agree on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I like the over as well.
Speaker 2: I mean, next to Ford Field, the Glendale Arizona is where all the overs hit all last year.
Speaker 3: Every single game went over total.
Speaker 2: That was not That was the Joshua Dobbs Cardinals, that was not even the Kyler Murray Cardinals.
Speaker 3: All those games went over the total.
Speaker 2: So the lines coming off back to back home games where you didn't go over the total, I mean regression to the mean baby is screaming for an overhere. So I love the over here play and again because it's a game that could go so back and forth, kind of like my analysis last week, with the Buccaneers and a Lions, Well just take the underdog if it's going to come down to the last possession and neither defense can stop the offense. I think the value is on the Cardinals. And again we were high on the Cardinals entering this year, like we thought that. I mean, I know I had NFC could they win the NFC West. I haven't looked at the updated odds of who could be the NFC West winner. I don't know what they are for Arizona. I know that in the offseason was plus the eighteen hundred, and I no, it's definitely not plus thirteen hundred anymore. But so that's how I'm looking at the situation. I like the Cardinals here, I'm gonna keep backing them.
Speaker 1: You are correct, it is half of that. It is plus six hundred currently, so with the way plus thirteen hundred for the Rams right now. And speaking of the Rams, they are at home, winless without Cooper Cup, without Pucinaku, without an offensive line. There are seven point dogs at home against the San Francisco forty nine ers, who once again crap the bet in Minnesota two years in a row. Forty five and a half is the number out with the under in this one, because I'm concerned that Los Angeles can keep up at all the way that offensive line is right now. Plus two to eighty for an upset, no thank you, I'll pass. But to me, look, this is a San Francisco just get right game here. You handle your business and your division. You had a tough loss on the road to Minnesota. Minnesota's got some big playmakers. Justin Jefferson rang you up. Okay, you come back home, you run the football, you play defense, and you get by. I still am fading them on the season overall, but I don't think this is the week where I'm fading the forty nine ers. So I'm back on the forty nine ers this week after fading them last week. So I'm very I'm very mercurial when it comes to the San Francisco forty nine ers this year. But how do you see this one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So the only reason I can't go in on the fort nine ers is because in this matchup last year between these two teams, I remember Sean McVay kicked a useless field goal to cover the spread for the Rams, and I'll never forget it. So I'm gonna stay through from sides here. I like the under two. This was one of when I was doing my projections. This was the game that went under the total on the boards versus my projections the most. What did you say the number was? I was seeing it at forty six and a half and.
Speaker 1: Forty five and a half, forty six and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I like the under there for for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like the under two. I just don't know if the Los Angeles Rams can put up on offense.
Speaker 3: Don't have the horses.
Speaker 1: It's there, no Cooper Couple, DeMarcus Robinson, Tyler Johnson, Whittington, like you know, Kyraen Williams, Like it's just not enough. I don't think at the end of the day, like I could see them putting up thirteen. Like maybe I'm wrong, maybe not, but we'll see. Uh. And again that pass rush with that bad offensive line right now all dinged up is not good. So here we go two teams coming off embarrassing losses. I never thought i'd say this, the zero to two Ravens yikes against the one in one Dallas Cowboys. This is like a this feels like a fork in the road, and these hm out of conference games are always weird to begin with. So the Cowboys are one point underdogs at home. I don't know, I feel like that's wrong. I feel like the Ravens should be favored. I don't know why. It just it doesn't feel right to me with the way the Dallas Cowboys looked yesterday. Forty seven and a half is the number minus one fifteen for the Ravens to win out right, minus one oh five for the Cowboys to win out right. So the Ravens are favored by one, it feels like they should be favored by more. Let me let me just be clear about that one. I don't know why. I know they completely embarrassed yesterday. Maybe it's just that letdown, you know, maybe they just took the Raiders for granted, you know, after that big you know, it's week one, We're playing the Chiefs, and he just kind of all that emotion kind of comes out. I think the Ravens show up here. I think the Ravens win this football game. I just have very little faith in Dallas. And look, the last two times we've seen Dallas at home, they have taken embarrassing loss after embarrassing loss. That playoff games with the Packers was embarrassing and yesterday against the Saints and Derek Carr complete embarrassment. Your thoughts on this.
Speaker 2: One, Yeah, So I talked about this on the Betting Pros live stream with Matt Perrault talking about how the Raiders were in a good spot and how the Ravens were not going to cover that massive spread because the Ravens played down to their competition.
Speaker 3: They do this all the time. They did this all last year.
Speaker 2: It's why the Colts went in under Gardner Minshew and beat them in overtime in Gardner Minshew again two and oh with the last two years against the Ravens because they play down to their competition, they play with their food, they don't take in fear of teams and just beat them. They're like, no, we're gonna do experiment, We're can do this, and that they're not going to take, especially after losing at home. They're not going to take Dallas lately. So I I was able to get this one at Baltimore plus one and a half, which I think is still I don't I think I think I don't think it's available anymore. But I mean, if the Ravens were an underdog, easy, easy bet to make. You always want to bet on Lamar Jackson as an underdog any situation. But yeah, this is a matchup where, yes, the Ravens should be favored. I don't care if Dallas is playing at home. I don't care if they're playing on the Moon. To be honest, it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 1: Favorite by one. I think it should be Baltimore three.
Speaker 2: I agree, it's a It's a game where Lamar should bounce back. This is a team that they're not going to be taking lightly like they did last week against the Raiders, so I think you're going to see their best effort.
Speaker 3: And Dallas look.
Speaker 2: What they just I mean, they're always set up so well, especially when they played at home. But you're right back to back home losses.
Speaker 1: No, not good Kansas City Chiefs two and ore going to take on Atlanta. I expect Kirk Cousins actually tonight to have a good game. Last time we saw Kirk Cousins in Philadelphia last year, he put up a huge game and was four hundred yards passing. I know it was with Justin Jefferson and all that, but still some of the guys just play well against certain teams, and I feel like Cousins just plays well against the Eagles for whatever reason. The number here for this one is Kansas City minus four and a half. Forty six and a half is the total on this one, plus one eighty four of the Falcons on the money line. Look, they're not gonna have a check over for this game, so it takes a hit in the run game for them, for sure, But I'm still pretty confident here. I'll take the four and a half of Kansas City regardless. But Travis Kelsey needs to start showing up two. I know there was a big catch he had that got called back on a holding call, but like a certain point here, if we're really like Kelsey needs to step up, he needs to start playing better because he has not been a factor really enough in these last two games.
Speaker 2: No, definitely not involved nearly enough in the offense. I think that the lines are pretty sharp here, four and a half forty five and a half total, so I'm not touching this. I kind of want to see what Atlanta does a little bit on Monday night football, but yeah, I'd probably be back in the Chiefs right now.
Speaker 1: All right. Jacksonville at Buffalo. Buffalo's two and zero. Jacksonville is winless so far. Buffalo six point favorites at home. Josh Allen just taking over games the first two weeks is basically he's done. Forty six and a half is the number, and your boy who runs between the twenties scored a lot of touchdowns. Last time I looked, James Cook just was cooking. He was unbelievable in that game. All the tds Jacksonville for the upset plus two twenty five. It's tough here, Like it feels like Jacksonville's gonna end up looking at zero to three, and it feels like Buffalo is once again in control of this division, especially with Miami having this quarterback situation and the Jets looking like a team that you know is still trying to figure things out and get out of their own way. So I like Buffalo. The six is a good amount, But again, I just I have no faith right now in Jacksonville to get it done. So I'll take the side here with Buffalo. Where are you at?
Speaker 2: I don't like this game, honestly, I think that the I don't see any value on either the side or the total get they're playing in Buffalo and Jacksonville office has kind of been a mess. So I'm not touching either side right now at this point.
Speaker 1: And I will say with two Monday night games too, Yeah, we have the Sunday night football case. This is one of the two Monday.
Speaker 2: Nighters, doubleheader Monday Night football. And go back to the James Cook point the entire time when he was scoring all those touchdowns. In my mind, I'm thinking about and happy gilmore right when he file learns out a putt.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, Kyt's Cook final ard no how to score.
Speaker 1: Touchdowns finally learned, and you know what they should be continuing to give them all. He's been fantastic, good you know. And plus it'll take some mileage off of Josh Allen. I understand what your thought process is too, Like I get it. I get why you're a little scared of this game. But the way Josh Allen's played and the extra rest all the way going to the Monday. So they played it on the Thursday and they don't play again until the Monday, and they're at home. I think that's a big I think that's a big swing for the Buffalo Bills. The Cincinnati Bengals need a win at home. I think they get it this coming week here against the Washington Commanders. The Commanders are one and one. The Bengals are zero to two, seven and a half point favorites. It's a big number for the Bengals. I don't know if I'm there with this number, but I do think the Bengals win this contest. Forty eight and a half is the total plus two eighty five for the Washington Commanders. So the question is this, do you want to take the Washington side of the points or is this the Bengals coming out party? In Week three?
Speaker 2: This has to be the Bengals coming out party. I mean, is he if Joe secondary. If Joe Burrow and Jamar Chase don't combine for three touchdowns in this game, I'm going to be very very sad because they need to get going. They need to get cooking.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Week one, he was coming off the hold in or whatever. And then week two, what do we see from the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: What do they do?
Speaker 2: They try to take away your number one weapon. They always do that, and they were making sure that Chase was not going to beat thein Swaissa Yoshi vas catch two touchdowns and it wasn't Chase that was really involved. So but they always suck at September, you know they I think they're what in Zach Taylor six seasons. They've been owing to in five of them to start the year, So slow starters from the get go. But this is where you start to see them cooking. They're back at home. The commanders have the NFL's work secondary. I mean, Malik Nighbors was good, Daniel Jones was good against his defense throwing the ball yesterday. So Joe Burrow, this is where they can build some momentum. So I think this one actually could get could get pretty ugly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you. I think Cincinnati coming out party as well. But what do you think? Drop your comments below. Subscribe to the Betting Pros YouTube channel and Ring the Belt to Lit Goes Dings so you don't miss a second of coverage here on BP NFL with us got the daily juice every single day. We got our boy Terrell doing all the WNBA before you know what, NBA stuff will be around the corner as well. And don't forget to synk your sportsbooks for free. Download the Betting Pros app Start betting smarter, not harder. That'll do it for us. That's the look ahead for week three for Andrew Rickson. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros.