Speaker 1: It's crazy how like, uh, you kind of think about things sometimes and you get like kind of bummed out about it. Like I think about, like, man, remember college, like Halloween weekend, how much fun that would be? What you do with all the boys after? And you get kind of bummed about that. But then like I do things like last night when I get pretty drunk and then everyone's like, let's go out, so we go to Losers and I pull up at Losers on crutches. I'm like, what the fuck am I doing here, dude, Let's get the fuck out of here as soon as possible. Things just move you by. They take advantage of the most of the way you can. Folks sitting on there listening to this, I'm twenty one. Well, if you're twenty one, dude, I hope you're absolutely at a slutty Halloween party this weekend. Had an absolute blast. Yeah, had a great time to live it up. Because when you turn thirty one, she had a hard time really getting that down.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I thought I was thirty yesterday. I know, you're like, am I really thirty one? I was like yeah, I mean, unless you're three years younger than when you're thirty three. I know, bro, that's crazy, especially with kids, two kids, family, Like it's a different world everyone.
Speaker 1: It's true. It does change. I know it does change, because like you go from like going to bars and parties and stuff like that to like, oh, so and so is having a barbecue at their house and that's where we're gonna get our game in. Yeah, that's we're gonna go.
Speaker 2: And like if this was Friday or Saturday, I would have I would have enjoyed the Yeah he's going on.
Speaker 1: Sunday's kind of my day. Now though, we'll sit down watch the games. Knowing that a Monday's coming.
Speaker 2: I was like, like I felt the peer pressure coming on, and I was like, I gotta stay intentto's down. I enjoyed a shot, Yeah, you had to have a shot and a beer. Yeah, and then like I had to hit the Irish Goodbye, which I think is the best thing you could have possibly done. The Titans game was over, we were finishing up this other game. I was hoping this other under hit, which it did my under parlay hit for like the Giants, the Giants and Niners game. Yeah, Seahawks game. That one hit and once that got done, I was like, oh man, I for this last Jome. I need to go to the bathroom real quick. But the game was kind of like over, but yeah, I really noticed.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: I was kind of just telling the uh man, what's that dudes day the linebacker, they'll sit next to me, Oh, gibbons, gibbons. Yeah, because were kind of hanging. I was like, oh, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. And I just dipped that. Literally just trotted in the truck. It was hilarious. Manner and Tanner and Taylor and they caught me tailing costs. You's like, hey, are you leaving?
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, I just had the Irish good bye to get out of there. Out of there because like two or three minutes after you left, someone's like, yo, where's well?
Speaker 2: And I literally said, there I go.
Speaker 1: He left. I know he left it. It's the smartest movie could have possibly made. Dude. Life is about making smart moves, and it's taken a minute to get here, but one of the smartest moves you can possibly make in this world is buying a Chevy Silverado. We are starting to see pretenders and contenders emerging. After the first month of the NFL season, there is one player that is never a pretender and always contender, and that player or is the Chevy Silverado. Chevy a sorry Silverado shows up week in and week out with unstopped, unstoppable grit and determination. The hangovers really starting to hit me as I read this. Chevy Silverado is the ultimate tailgate flex with the available multi flex tailgate and power Jesus Christ power outlet built right in the bed. And the first st ever for zero two is the ultimate off road machine from tailgate in stadium lots you why do I always mess that up? From tailgates and stadium loss to off road adventures, Chevy Silverado has you covered. Head over to Chevy dot com to learn more about the Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 2: And this ZR two is an off road machine And if you need a truck to just do irish goodbyes in this.
Speaker 1: ZR two is the truck.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're ripping now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? God, it's a beautiful truck, dude. I do love it.
Speaker 2: What kind of put some a little bit whider tires on it? I think with that, I fucking love it, dude.
Speaker 1: I think it's important with with trucks and vehicles in general, to have your own little custom deal with it. Could be a bumper sticker, it could be new rims, could be with a truck, could be a leveling kit with the tires and everything. I think it's important to do those types of things.
Speaker 2: We're on the same page with the level kid, because we're talking about on the phone a leveling kit, leveling kit, wheels, and rims. And then maybe I wouldn't mind, I don't mind a little exhaust to make it sound a little nice, give it a nice little grumble.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, kid, all right, that was kind of nice.
Speaker 2: Oh and then you look over at old girl like, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, you know things are things are under the hood. Yeah, just what they see was down here, you know what I'm saying. Yeah. I do like a tint too. I think a tent on a vehicle goes a long way. Have to have a tin, right, Yeah, And they're picking your nose at a red light, you don't people catching you? Best way to do that is with a tin, freethe the booger dude. Kids are all about freeing.
Speaker 2: The drying your finger like as you're driving. Is that what you guys do too?
Speaker 1: No? I like to roll it up till the sticky wears off, and give it that good old fashioned flick.
Speaker 2: Sometime sometimes the thing might be a little wet, like you know, it'll take all it drips out, It'll take it drips out a little bit minutes to like budding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you kind of question it if it takes that long. You just eventually, you know, the window stop like subconsciously knowing what you're doing, and consciously know what you're doing, and eventually you're like, what am I doing? I'm thirty and you're like kind of doing it, like blow your legs and nobody can see. Nobody can see, not one bit. Yeah, dude, fucking picking boogers. Dude, Free the booger, dude and your Chevy Silado. That is the absolute move. What do we got going on today?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: Big weekend? If I could, I know we're gonna jump all around. I First off, this whole camera needs to move because I can't see this monitor or we gotta move the monitor or something like that. Eventually, not now we can. This is gonna be down the road. Lettle me complain about it for a little bit. So I can't see this, but I will say, will was right about Michigan, Michigan State taking the end of those very smart yeah, but Michigan donkey the fuck out of Michigan State. They really didn't stand a chance the entire time. And I know a lot of people are hating. A lot of my mentions were absolutely catching fucking hands all week. Dude, you're a piece of shit. Oh remember when you threaten that person. Don't you have seventeen assault cases. It was a bit of a deal. But your boy just went stand and kept saying shit over and over.
Speaker 2: Over and over. Did John snow gift? Dude?
Speaker 1: I was literally fighting the entire Michigan State fan base. And now that it's over, like we can just all go back to our lives. I'll see you again next year, Like we don't need to they Haye needs to stop all stop hating. You guys, stop hating. And then one thing that happened after the game that your boy, because of my past and having a couple of assault cases, really didn't touch on. But low key Michigan State was like gang jumping Michigan players, Like, what are we doing about that? That's crazy? I do videos you see too, you see both of them?
Speaker 2: Saw I saw the video where they were beating it up and it was really close. Yeah, I'm thinking, like I saw that the dude skipped like along alongside of him, and it's like, yeah, I mean, you're probably gonna get your asshipped. Like if I'm in that moment, I know the boys are gonna get riled up, like what are you doing skipping around and you already beat her ass, Like we're gonna toss you around a little bit here. But then when I saw the video of the dude like swinging his helbit and they're like Donald South, Yeah they didn't just like obviously it's an entire football team beating this dude up basically, like yeah, push him around and do all that stuff. But the dudes taking their helmet off trying to like continue to end his life, Like that's fucked, Like that's too far.
Speaker 1: I don't mind a little scuffle. You got the thing, Yeah, you want the scuffle, especially when it comes to rivalry games. Yeah, And the dude was living in it. He was yeah, He's like how fuck you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let him have it. I'm like, yeah, we would just whooped you all ass. Or he's dabbing a ball of the Michigan, like right in front of him. Yeah, then he says one thing like, yeah, you're gonna get tossed a little.
Speaker 1: Bit when I was disappointed, And listen, there needs to be repercussions for those guys actions. You can't just roll dice in. The first dice counts for how many guys are jumping in. Then the second dice is how many minutes, Like you can't be like jumping dudes in.
Speaker 2: That can't happen.
Speaker 1: And I know that's fucking I'm over here saying shit when I've done shit, but I've never tooken with five dudes and beat up somebody. I've never done that in my life. Yeah, but I really think that there needs to be some repercussions. These guys might catch charges and we got to figure out a way for like this to move down. But I think it's very It makes the game better, especially in college football when there is a scrum at the fifty yard line, when guys are pushing back and forth, the coaches are holding players back as they're trying to fight. And another thing too, is like one dude's getting his ass beat, like where's the rest of the team at where's my boy, Trevor Keegan rocking them sevens. He's probably in there holding Paul Bunyan for a little too long. But one, dude, this this locker room we're looking at right here in this video, that's literally the Michigan State locker room. That's the Michigan State Those are the doors open in Michigan State's locker room and then Michigan's locker rooms on the other side. Like what are we doing? And there's also in the second video there's another video of like people running away like you with obvious Michigan garment on. Like you need get your ass in like that buddy at the end, like you need to get your ass in there and help the boys out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta throw your bows around a little bit.
Speaker 1: I heard a kid got this kid got his nose broken nose, like I think so I I it was a number one number zero that kid. Yeah, yeah, I heard he's got a names he's got a nasal damage. I don't know what that means, but there's ship going on that. Uh, it's a bit of a deal. If you're an a D, how do you handle that situation? You think which a D? I like that at Michigan State's ad.
Speaker 2: What do you do if I'm Michigan State's ad A D. I mean, I don't know, like what the options are obviously, Like if you're the head coach, you gotta come down on those boys.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, we're not gonna lose your scholarship. Who's whoa on Michigan State. He's like full number, full name back of the jersey. He's just swinging Haymakers. It like you're losing your scholarship over that. Not a fight though, Man, this is this is like a beating jumping.
Speaker 2: This is a jumping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why is he by himself?
Speaker 2: That's I know.
Speaker 1: It's so fucked up. The same that bothers me the most, Like why isn't there other Michigan dudes in here? Like if they're really gonna take it to that, where's the rest of the team, And why aren't we just doing this thing fucking for real? And I'm not saying they should have done that. That should not have happened, Michigan. They should have never done that. My buddy shouldn't be walking alone down an alley without your helmet.
Speaker 2: A oh, but there's a big fight stot that the reason he was by himself though, is again he was skipping like he was ahead of the entire team.
Speaker 1: He was like the team's behind him, saying intentional like all.
Speaker 2: The guys, I think there's a little bit of a scuffle on the fifty yard liner. People were at the game now And yeah, the thing, guys again was that I'm a Michigan State was starting to go in the tunnel. He starts just skipping in the whole skip to my loo thing, all the way like in that crowd. Yeah, he's not even around the Michigan guys because remember it's you guys share.
Speaker 1: You guys share that tunnel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's only one Awayne team was going in first, go in one, come out bab Yeah, so the Await team was going in first, so Michigan was like way behind. It's not like they knew that dude was getting his ass whooped. But if you're the head coach, like, I'm sure they're gonna have like that's mel Tucker, he's a Bama guy.
Speaker 1: Like, I almost disagree with what you're saying though, because and when I'm watching this video, I'm thinking Michigan's Michigan is.
Speaker 2: Now in their locker room celebrating this movie. Yeah, they're they're back.
Speaker 1: They're on the field, still walking up to be able to see something going on and go up there and do something about it. Point of like they me saying they didn't know he's getting his ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like to be able to see that. I don't know, man, that's a crazy deal. The video from the bird's eye view where he's skipping in, yeah, and he's like tapping up the fans. It's walking up pretty far away from the majority of Yeah, Okay, there's a lot of guys.
Speaker 1: It's all connecting a little bit better for me because I really thought that like Michigan was already in the locker room when this was going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you got it.
Speaker 1: First off, there's a lot of things it's wrong, and we're not gonna like joke about that too much, but a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of situalational awareness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we start dapping and getting hyped up, and you look around there's bunch of white jerseys like still go ahead and bow up and act tough, but also start inching towards your.
Speaker 2: Boys, right, you know what I'm saying, Like like no, no, Like like all it takes is one guy it's like a bunch of rabbit dogs. Dude, Like one dude's gonna be like, fuck it, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna hit this guy. No one else you know what's going on the ship out.
Speaker 2: Of the guy. But we don't know what we're doing. We're just doing this on the ground, right. That dude was basically doing what Lenny said he would do. Yes, yeah, he's got going to take on an entire team. What's the worst that can happen? Broken nose, broken nose, yeah, I mean it could have got way fucking worse, could have got way worse. And the way that the Michigan State guys were trying to beat the life out of them, it's like, all right, guys, like there's one hundred of.
Speaker 1: You guys, I know we really like anybody's trying to stop it either, I know where the coaches, where's the strength staff? You know, the strength staff's got to be somewhere around there. Oh yeah, these are number one boys to get out of fights. Yeah, the number one guys, big strong dudes. They wear shirts that are one size too small for them. But you know, when a stuff happens, hey be adults.
Speaker 2: They say some shit too. That makes you feel like a child. Yeah, that's a tough deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know what you do.
Speaker 2: Like there's gonna be repercussions, Like I assume that coach Tucker's gonna handle I think Michigan State's gonna handle it correctly. You think so, Yeah, I mean think about it, bro football dude, I mean they think if like, think of your dude, if we did that with with coach bo at Nebraska and Dobson in them, like we would be rolling the next day, like we would be we.
Speaker 1: Would be in some the next day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think like in this situation that T. Brown guy, you see him obviously just throwing bows, beating the shit at some kid on the ground. The obviously answer would be kick this guy off the team. I don't know who T. Brown is, but if he's a stud on the team, he's not getting kicked off. You think, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: But if he's like a first year guy, a walk on cat, he's out of there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't think initially kick him off the team.
Speaker 2: Like again, emotions are high right after a game, you start swinging on somebody, like I would have liked to think that I would have been one of the dudes like if I'm wearing Michigan States, So I'm like, all right, all right, guy, hey fellas enough, Like yeah, you got it. You know, what would you have done if you were wearing Michigan State, if you're college, if you're Taylor. I don't know, because one thing I think you're you're talking about and I know you want to say, listen, it shouldn't happen.
Speaker 1: It's all bad.
Speaker 2: But I think we can all agree on that, like experience is the best teacher, Like you went through this stuff, Like you're not the same dude as you were back in college, and everybody tries to get on you for your little assault cases.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm definitely people. I'm not fighting nobody anymore. If that's two kids, that's not gonna happen me in college. I don't know. It really depends on the mood on man, we just beat that if we got the shit kicked out of this.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've always been a decent loser. I've always been like decent at like taking taking the licks and moving on. So what I want to say is not do anything and maybe I get the boys off them, but like, definitely talk shit to the individual that's dumb enough to go like in the tunnel. But yeah, I could see it going either way. From me, I could see it going. But I've also been a dude that's like my awareness, and those situations are pretty top notch. Yeah, Like if I started getting in a fight, started arguing with some dudes and I see that I'm kind of all by myself, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna start rotating, getting more who's really around me, and then kind of start backing up having them come with. But now I got my boys behind me a little bit, I can stand playing site where everyone can help me out. Right, there's nothing worse low key getting jumped and there's no one there to save you.
Speaker 2: You gotta be a situation. You gotta have situational awareness. Like I could see myself like don king in it, like, you know, throwing some taglines of guys. But once I start seeing that they're trying to beat me, like, hey, whoa, whoa, guys, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just fucking around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you say some shit, maybe nuice, you might take off running.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: But nah, man, good game, good game.
Speaker 1: We're cool. Work and then they start going, hey, I'm just fun around, right. Do you think you would have been like that in college?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: I feel you were a hard o in college though, yeah I was.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking like if I happened to have been that guy.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 2: That's why I like to think if I'm a Michigan State guy that Hey, guys, what do we fucking We just got our asses whooped. Yeah, hey, given that heart o speech, Oh you think you're does.
Speaker 1: That make you feel better? We just got our ass whooped down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you feel good.
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna come in and light us up, man. But yeah, Michigan took care of business, dude, Michigan, Michigan State. We knew the double was gonna happen. I was hoping to be over twenty three. I'm glad it didn't for the sole reason that you won your back. Yeah. Yeah, and I'm happy to you won by three scores. That's it.
Speaker 2: I just the gambling space is just a different game. I felt like that was too high of a line, thank got it. It was the line.
Speaker 1: May they try to go for the double pass at the end of the game of score touching? And I thought my head like yo, they might little key kick this field goal to go for the line, Like that'd be ridiculous for them to kick the field goal, but like.
Speaker 2: How hilarious would that be? Yeah, I would have been brutal for you were hurting. Yeah, I only won the weekend by one game in both days, Like it all came down, right, But at the end of the day, you're up.
Speaker 1: I think I was.
Speaker 2: Three and two on Saturday and three and two on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Around three, then maybe you up one. I don't know the board.
Speaker 2: The board came to play, like we got some we got some soul searching to do this week you got some searching, and it was battling. I was down one because I parlayed a couple of games, so I was actually down even though we came out like one game above water, Like I had to fight my way back and hedge some bets in the middle of the game, like I had to put on my headset, I.
Speaker 1: Had to coordinator it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did dial up some pressure, right, and I had to get back to even and I did, like that's off to me.
Speaker 1: I did it. Yeah, I mean, yeah, thank you for me and you. But at the same time, like if you went through all that adversity and literally had to fight scratching claw to get one game above five hundred, like, imagine making one game below five hundred. You still have to learn all those lessons, but now you're one game ahead with a lot more experience under your belt. I think, if anything this week, Bet the bus is going to be stronger because of that wall. We're still winning, so there's really nothing if you went by one point or you win by twenty one points.
Speaker 2: A win is a win.
Speaker 1: Yeh, it's in that column. You've won this week. That's what it is. But what an awesome opportunity for you, the boys in the back, to learn and keep growing.
Speaker 2: Dude, you guys are doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah you saw you saw me at your house yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah you said it sometimes like, hey, Will, are you enjoying yourself like I am enjoying myself. I'm just I'm dialing because I was back boys, like I had to. I had to throw together at live bet at halftime, and I took the unders on the Tennessee game, the Niners game, and the Seahawks game, and they all won by one point. So I'm literally watching the end of every game.
Speaker 1: I took. The under was twenty eight or.
Speaker 2: Twenty and a half with the Titans game, which is a low, like that's low. Yeah, they hit it hit, it hit barely. Niners hit even though they started just beating the shit out of fucking who are they playing? The Rams? That one, thank god hit, and then the Seahawks one hit too. It all by like one point, thank god, Dubbs, thank god, and then the game to night game. I just I just enjoyed that when I didn't even want to. Dude, it was a long weekend of battling. It was a long weekend of battling.
Speaker 1: How do you feel out on Monday? Do you feel like you're at E right now? You feel pretty good?
Speaker 2: I feel pretty good. No, I feel good. I had a good night's sleep, I had got a nice sweat this morning. I thought about it. I'm like, all right, my account's the same. So you like to win, you like to win, Yeah, you love to win some money, But if you.
Speaker 1: Think about it, also, another another promising situation is you want a little bit, but how much fun did you have? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: You basically played for free?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's a nice deal. That is how I looked at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to have a.
Speaker 1: Good you had a good time and there was really no damages taken.
Speaker 2: Right, But then I think that stress weighed on me, like was that worth it just to get even?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I gotta be more successful. I gotta chase this. Yeah, I gotta tell you. Imagine how you felt during Imagine if you were just winning everything. Yeah, I know you need a big weekend like that.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We interrupt this episode to bring you game Time, Created by fans for fans. Game Time is the exclusive ticketing partner of Barstool Sports. It's a ticketing app that makes it easier than ever to score last minute ticket on deals to sports, concerts, shows, much more. We're actually activating our game Time app this weekend at the Notre Dame Clemson game. That thing is going to be electric the traditional stadium, in the historic Stadium. We're gonna be on the game Time app getting those last minute deals at the best possible prices. We've had tons of Barsol fans using it, hitting us up on social about how great the deals are getting. It's easy to use, amazing deals, and it's the fastest growing ticketing app in the world.
Speaker 1: Boys download the game Time.
Speaker 2: App, go to the account tab to create a log in and redeem code busting b u SSI in for twenty dollars off your first purchase. G you haven't, well, we're gonna use that code for first purchase, so we're gonna use yours this weekend so we get that twenty bucks off download game Time last minute ticket's lowest prices absolutely guaranteed.
Speaker 1: Back to the episode, the Raiders really fucked me? Yeah, what is the I saw your tweet and I don't know if you want to go too much into it, but seeing the Raiders, you gotta be hurting at the boys, that's one of those are your boys? I feel like, yeah, those are the boys, man.
Speaker 2: I feel like the attention's got to go towards coach McDaniels right in my opinion, like this is me. I haven't played for any of those coaches. Like, again, we had the Raiders had Bisacia last year. At the end of the year, they won their last five out of six games. Everybody was standing on the table one and maybe except for a few people. I don't know who those people are, but the majority of people wanted Bisacia to stay. You go out and then you get coach McDaniels. Yeah, he gets the second shot out of here. You're a new GM. Yeah, new GM shot out to him, shout David Zigler, David Zigglers, future guests on the bus, dude, and absolutely legend.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait une pack stories with him. But this is your time. You keep going.
Speaker 2: But you bring in coach McDaniels, and everybody's like, you know right, and Cloud nine, like this is like a you know, an offensive guru.
Speaker 1: He's always been good as an.
Speaker 2: Offensive coordinator for Belichick and he comes in with all those weapons you'll acquired Davante Adams and like they have like they played bad defense on Sunday, but they have the pieces to play to be a really good football team. I obviously they showed glimpses of it this year being like two and four and again I know, like I'm notorious for finding like all the wins. Yeah, all those losses, bro, Like you know it if they combined for fourteen points, you know, your coach like you believe you're coach saying like, hey, we're one play away in every game.
Speaker 1: I never get five because Nebraska, right, but we got to unpack that next we'll talk about.
Speaker 2: That next but knowing that they lost twenty four to nothing against the Saints, it's not like I mean, yeah, it's the NFL any given Sunday, But I just don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: You have that type of.
Speaker 2: Star power, you have that firepower on offense, you have good guys on defense.
Speaker 1: And again, they were in a good spot.
Speaker 2: They finished in a good spot last year at the end of the year, and to completely turn it all over, wipe away the entire like staff, front office and stuff like that, get a new one in. It's just like, you know, when's it gonna when's it gonna start happening for him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think too to think about I don't know. I don't know these guys at all. McDaniel's I don't. I don't know them, But I.
Speaker 2: Have you seen guys you're talking everybody you talk.
Speaker 1: I don't know the coaching stars. Literally the only person I know is David Ziglar. And let me if you're a Raiders fan and you're listening to this right now, David Zigger's gonna put you on the right path, buddy. He is an outstanding guy. He obviously the lineage he comes from, the guy I truly believe in Dave Zigler is a GM of the Vegas Las Vegas Raiders. But I think and this kind of happened with us early in my career, Like you get these offensive gurus in here and they want to see it come and dissect all these different things. We can run this player that play, and then you end up looking at your playbook going into a game and you have like forty something plays and it's like that's way too much for guys to remember. And it's like it's like it could be five or six players with the little changes here and there. But those little changes, the more you think about them, with the soul you're gonna play. I don't know if that's a thing, but just from my experience is seeing that on the opposive side of the ball, knowing that like usually simplifying things and having your bread and butter and having like a couple of gadgets off that that's all you need. You know what the team is good at, and do that make them be you at your fastball first. And I haven't paid enough attention to the Raiders. I probably just start paying more attention. But with all that talent, the coaches got to be sitting there having a little bit of stress of like how do I get run for the ball? How do I get all this guy the ball? How many times should I hand it off to Jacobs? Like you have so much talent in that team, sometimes it becomes more of a burden than it is a blessing. Yeah, that's a good point, because it is hard.
Speaker 2: It's like, how do you like, I think you need to just continue to run through Josh Jacobs the dude before yesterday he was a free game over one hundred and forty. He was averaging one fifty a game, like he legitimately physical, punishing motherfuckers, running the ball like.
Speaker 1: He looked good. And it's like this is the way you need.
Speaker 2: I know, you got all the bells and whistles on the outside, but obviously having a good running game always else. But it's just it's just interesting how it's not like it's not coming together.
Speaker 1: And again, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I read a thread a few weeks ago from Tyler Palumbus, who had played for coach McDaniels. It just seems like coming from the Belichick mold, like there'd be a lot of like spreading red ass even after wins, like feeling good and you just and I know we're pro vibes podcasts, but vibes in the building fucking matter to players.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like if you feel like even on wins or you're not. Sometimes when you're losing, like say, and I hate to just completely talk about the Raiders and be like, all right, we're gonna end up pointing the finger here. Let's just talk about a losing team in general. When you're losing, I feel like what usually works the best for players and if I'm speaking the coaches, but if it because the trickles down to the players, but finding ways to like inspire and motivate them to be like, you know, like when Vrabel sometimes he'd roll clips of good football, like when we were like down, we felt like we were down bad and we kind of had a buttthole type week of practice and then the night before a game and he's like, show me where we can't fucking play and he's like, encourage you. I'm getting goosebum talking about He's like, look at you know, Jeff Simmons, do this. Look at Derek carry cat people off. Look a look at Taylor running downfield, your blockers running down field.
Speaker 1: Like, guys, we fucking have it.
Speaker 2: Like it's like you go to bed with a little bit of juice, a little bit of like yo, yeah, like why are we hanging our heads about shit all? Like the vibe around the team matters, and like if you're if you're just like a nekeadive vibes guy, it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not thinking he is he come from as much as I can. You come from Bell checked. You didn't when I've never been in that locker room, so I don't know. But you hear a bunch of guys that come out of there. I'm saying, it's like, hey, it's not fun to play there. Like you're strictly there to win championships and that's it. Now a lot of fans are sitting there being like, yes, what, that's why you're that's why you're supposed to be there, Like mon, yeah, that's why we pay you money. You got to win championships. And I get that, but there is it's a fucking physical game. It's an emotional game. It literally drains the ship out of you. Like every single season I've ever played a football like at the end of the year, so this seasons done for I get sick for a week because you're just like so emotionally drained. So it makes it a little bit easier, like you're talking about when Rabel's putting these clips on the guys, like, hey, look what we're doing right, this is good. Now, it's a totally different situation for the Titans now because they're in a five game win streak, and so how do you kind of sit there and get say hey, boys, like let's stay humble, let's separate now, like this is all about separation from everybody else. Let's keep that train going. Which I think Rable does a really good job of his presence in front of a room. Is I mean of all the coaches you've seen, of all the coaches I've seen, is probably.
Speaker 2: Number one commands the most present. Yes, Like there's there's obviously pros and constant every coach bit Rabe is like he's I anywhere I go, I'm like, yo, rab has a thirty minute team meeting to start every day. Yes, which I felt like we could have benefited from being in Washington and seeing all this stuff that happens and things that like leak through the clack leak through the cracks. It ended up affecting the team. Rab does a good job addressing pretty much all this stuff. And I'm not even talking about headlines, like there might be a headline, but the man just does a good job of like you were starting every day, we're gonna be a team. We're gonna call out bullshit, We're gonna talk about the favor positives, nakeds, We're gonna do all that from each and every day, from a game aspect, from a practice aspect, everything, keys, vision right, everything. I feel like he's always done. He's done the best at that from anybody I've been around.
Speaker 1: And the biggest win to all that is this team walks in a bunch of individuals, walk into a room and reset every single day and now we know what the mission is, what are the keys to victory? And how are we all on the same page to win this game by doing X, Y and Z. He does that. He puts you in the room eight o'clock every single every single day. Dude, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, you are in that meeting room. But holds our tight because he's gonna ask you questions. He's gonna ask you hard questions. And no one's exempt except from maybe Derek. No one is an exempt from getting asked questions. You're gonna get asked questions. You gotta know, you gotta know the stuff. You're gonna look dumb, and that's just kind of like what it is. But once you can get over the fact that, okay, I might look dumb here, and you start looking at what Verbel's really doing, which is easy to do as you get older. It's an extremely beneficial way to go through a season because you know, like, hey, wide receivers, we need you guys to block so and so this week you guys blocked this guy on the perimeter, We're gonna be all right in the run game. So you know, as an offensive line, like we had to hold this guy accountable tight ends, you have to do this off it'sive line, we need you to protect against these guys. Obviously, it's like it's like what you're supposed to do, but.
Speaker 2: How are we gonna go about do that?
Speaker 1: And then later in the week it's like, hey, Taylor talks to me about Max Crosby, talk to me about this guy, like what what are his moves? And then now everyone has to see, Okay, it's the other looking at the film, is he's doing what he's supposed to be doing this week, so we can feel like we trusted in during the week, and so there is a huge level of accountability when it comes to the Titans locker room now when you go in too and now, like I've been two and fourth Rabes in the beginning of the twenty nineteen season, when of going to AFC Championship, that locker room at two and four and the locker room at zero and two. I think that's where Raves has grown the most because Rabes does he does like to just hammer down when things get tough. I think this year watching him those two games, he's done a phenomenal job of like keeping positive vibes. I'm going to walking in, Hey boys, this is in a funeral like where not the Titans aren't done. It's like literally we're in the middle of September right now and handling things.
Speaker 2: That keeps growing. So why he's in the running for Coach of the Year again. Yeah him in the dobble Dobble save bable. Okay, keep saying that wrong, Shanny. Yeah the Eagles are playing well too, but yeah, bro, Rabes is like, uh yeah, because first year, I feel like he's developed too, because the first year I low.
Speaker 1: Key like I did not enjoy playing for him a whole lot. But then the.
Speaker 2: Second time I s the first year you were there, elaborate on that because guys are walking in the locker room like I fucking hate Mike Rabel. Yeah, but I hate it, Like I would get in my truck and be like, fuck, I can't believe I like, I gotta go put in another day, like I those are times when you start thinking about retirement for real. You're like, man, do I even want to do this it anymore? Like because my like I'm starting my day just in a bad headspace. It's like, fuck, what's gonna happen today? Like what's gonna get bitched about today? Type of thing? Like I did not enjoy driving into the facility compared to like a year's past or teams pass. And that's why it's like the vibe does matter because there's so many variables that go into just winning a football game on Sunday. But yeah, and then fast forward to twenty nineteen, it was like way different than then. Obviously it feels different now, I haven't I haven't played for him this year or last year, but like you can just tell it's it's it's a lot different from when it was the first year. The first year, like dude did not really fuck with him a whole lot. No, no one, No one fucked Mike Rabell his first year. But I totally get it.
Speaker 1: Like he came in, he came like a breaking ball, like really trying to figure out who's who wants to be a part of it, who wants get the fuck out RCT Like we didn't coaching college. Yeah, new coaching college. Like hear those those winter workouts are gonna be the hardest winning workouts of your life. We're gonna find out who really want to play football, who really doesn't want to play football. So I think he's done it. He's in a good job that I'm just to see what the Atlanta Falcons now, being a top of that, what NFC.
Speaker 2: South of that locker room is right now, Arthur Smith.
Speaker 1: Probably if you're looking at besides the Panthers in that division, they probably have one of the weaker talented Yeah, like an NFC least type of division. Yeah, And but like the Falcons of that division definitely aren't them from a personnel standpoint, the strongest personnel.
Speaker 2: Arthur's in there catching dubs for the boys. They're going in an electric game yesterday a cap I saw a cap space thing and they're like one of the tops, Like they're gonna, you know, they're gonna have a lot of money.
Speaker 1: To do stuff in the future.
Speaker 2: So just shows like how they're trying to figure out in great call on them, Like it's funny how it's worked out, Like they will let Julio go a couple.
Speaker 1: Of years ago.
Speaker 2: Matt Ryan, they let him go last year. It seems like the Boys made some good decisions while he was in there. I'm not saying that because he needs the sign playoff Willie, but the Falcons are what four and two since that text came.
Speaker 1: I mean, think about you're already affecting the team and you're not even in the locker room yet. Just imagine if you in there. Yeah yeah, just think you guys. The defense might never let it up a point again.
Speaker 2: Maybe not, I know, Coach I know, Coach Piece was probably about to have a heart attack when they give up that. Hell Mary yesterday, oh when they were up, I mean, the game was pretty much overset something.
Speaker 1: He just saw a bomb d It was two minutes and thirty seconds left and Marcus, I'm like, Mark's about to put a game when you drive together right now and then there's fourteen more points scored. After that, I was like, holy shit, I fucking love Marcus. Dude, why are not standing individual? He's been dealing. He's been wheeling and dealing.
Speaker 2: I really have it's out there making money. Dude.
Speaker 1: He every throw he makes more money for him. Bag back.
Speaker 2: I'm super excited for the boy for sure. Yeah, Falcons are looking good. I think they could they I mean they could, they could take that division. I mean the Buccaneers, the Buccaneers are they dead?
Speaker 1: Are they dead? I think they're dead.
Speaker 2: It's tough.
Speaker 1: It's tough for me to say because my whole life I feel like you can't ever bet against Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: I know, but again, father time gets everybody you like, hey, you die hero or go out a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. And he's seen it one year too long.
Speaker 1: We've seen this story. Imagine if you just walked away last year, then the would literally be nothing.
Speaker 2: Bloome mashing his record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'd be like the.
Speaker 2: Game, there'd be nothing, nothing, And he's going on that that big media deally got what was it like thirty something a year, Buddy, it's like two hundred and seventy million dollars, right, crazy, bro, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's nuts. It's like if and I think the same thing.
Speaker 2: Like anytime I'm thinking about the game, I'm like, yeah, but do I bet against Tom Brady? It's tough to do that. It goes through your mind. And then they're on a how many game losing streak?
Speaker 1: I think they've lost five of the last six, which is it's tough, man, that's fucking tough. And then you see things coming out and I know we've kind of touched on this before because you don't want to talk about someone's relationship, but like, buddy, you know, like you know what it's like when you and your girl are having a hard time. You got to go play a game in college. Imagine that on the magnitude it is right now, he's got to be fucking hurting out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gotta be tough to balance all that stuff. And it does suck that, like your marriage stuff has been leaked in in the headline.
Speaker 1: It's tough public at the forefront.
Speaker 2: These last few weeks because it's like Tom Brady's such a monster stories he's the greatest player of all time if he's so obviously, like people are going to as simple as like going out to eat or like some of these rumors happen because they go to a hotel and somebody sees them at the hotel.
Speaker 1: A media company might know.
Speaker 2: They're like, hey, let's just call the bell guy, the bell hopper guy or somebody at the front desk to see what they feel like might be going on, and I'll tell you a couple bones. Yeah, and it's like that's gonna be easy, like, oh, it seems like this is happening, and then that's just gonna be a headline. It sucks that they have to like navigate their life that way, but yeah, man, it's but.
Speaker 1: If you're Tom Brady and the alleged stuff of having like an ultimatum, like if if I'm Tom, I'm dipping, I'm out of there by boys, listen, this is the deal. Let's hypothetically, let's just hype o love and now if you put that in, we can say whatever we want. Now we can say whatever we want whatever we want, so I truly I do. It does suck that.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, you speculate about the marriage and everything, like should we have a moment of silence for tom Brady's relationship im Brady and Giselle, like coming to an end?
Speaker 1: Hypothetically we should. Okay, let's hypothetically yeah, Like, uh, that's tough.
Speaker 2: But hypothetically, let's say an ultimatum was dished out.
Speaker 1: Can you go first? Okay, if there's a ultimatum dish out to me and my wife comes up to me and says, hey, football are me and I'm in Tom Brady's position?
Speaker 2: Family football?
Speaker 1: Family? Football?
Speaker 2: Family? Yeah? Sorry, I was like family.
Speaker 1: Diesel from out of me right there.
Speaker 2: Fucking yeah, family or football.
Speaker 1: I would sit there, And the hardest thing I would have to cope with is walking into a locker room and telling the boys, hey, listen, like I gotta leave, I gotta go, and this is I feel like a quitter because I'm leaving in the middle of the season. You should never dip in the boys, Like that's gonna be the biggest thing for me with my children if they choose to play sports. You can't quit in the middle of the season. You know, you're not allowed to do that. If you want to do this, you have to commit. There's people counting on you and that it's like a hard thing for me to speak out of both sides of my mouth. But for me, I would say I gotta go, I got I gotta leave. But there's another part of me and it's like, why the fuck you give me an ultimatum? Right, That's like where the ego kind of gets blown up a little bit in my head, like how come I have to choose.
Speaker 2: Now that now we don't know what.
Speaker 1: The conversations is. But hypothetical, hypothetical, you know what I'm saying. I don't want to talk about another man's relationship, but what I would do, But if we' talking about hypotheticals, that's what I would do. I would dip on the Boys, even though we're pro vibes for the Boys podcast. Some things just get a little too grand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's bigger, It is bigger than football. Like so hypothetically in my situation, Peah, Yeah, I want to hear.
Speaker 3: What you have said.
Speaker 2: I would leave as well, Like if I'm in that specific situation. Yeah, Now, now what I have to feel like I have to do personally is try and put myself in the most competitive mindset of all time, because I feel like that's what Tom Brady has right, which like the greatest this is the greatest football player to walk the earth Earth, All right, we're not we're not arguing about that, right, No, no, no, there's no argument, like the greatest full player to walk the earth, Like there's I feel like there's some like there's some there's some responsibility with that, Like you can't fault the guy that he's like wanting to be just continue. He can't walk away like he's even he's even said like I don't want my kids to like have to deal with some of the competitive things that I have going on in my head. I mean, that's a butcher quote, but I think he said it on one of the documentary. Yeah, I think he said one off his documentary, Like you can tell like this dude has beat himself senseless, like to be successful, to be the best, like you got to be cynical, you got to be so like you know.
Speaker 1: For lack of a better word, like selfish.
Speaker 2: You're like selfishly thinking about this up because you just can't walk away.
Speaker 1: It's like a drug.
Speaker 2: Like the dude had thirty million a year ready in a bag, packed, ready to go. Yeah, you get thirty eight years whenever you want, whenever you want, whenever you want it right, you're more flexibility in your special. You get freedom, and you're sponsored by fucking acid Martin schell.
Speaker 1: Like you hear his money is not an issue. No, there is no problem with the money. Probably make it more than you.
Speaker 2: Probably, it's probably why he's able to take all those pay cuts and you have all the flexibility. Oh, you don't want to study, You don't want to do production prep every week or leading up to the game.
Speaker 1: Don't have to.
Speaker 2: We know you know the game well enough, yes, Like, just show up and do your thing, like.
Speaker 1: Just be Tom Brady, keep those high cheek bones and fucking put him in the booth exactly. Oh you got a dud, dude, do the.
Speaker 2: Retirement speech and then you just let it live like maybe the media controls your retirement. You were mad that you didn't get to go out the right way, but you can kind of rewrite a ham coming back, but then dip again come.
Speaker 1: Training camp time, I guess. But he had it like it's all there.
Speaker 2: It was it was done. It was done.
Speaker 1: It's like the movie Wolf of Wall Street. Dude, he has the out with the irs, like all you have to do is resign for the companies, and he literally walks around, I'm not fucking leaving. You're like, what, I fucking leave it?
Speaker 2: And I was like, ah, but now you're fucking that.
Speaker 1: You're caught, dude, So now you have to wear a wire and snitch on your boys. You can get out anything, and then you don't want to switch the boys tonight.
Speaker 2: You're getting caught and guests, well, you're in a white collar prison.
Speaker 1: Yes, man, God time you're not in that situation.
Speaker 2: I hope that God he never gets that situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but man, dude.
Speaker 2: All of this is from the hypothetical of there being an ultimatum and try to put ourselves in both situations.
Speaker 1: We have no clue what's happening. I hope no clue.
Speaker 2: I hope one day we could we can freely have Tom on the bus and he'll even talk about like what like what goes on?
Speaker 1: What happened in your brain in.
Speaker 2: Those two weeks to be like, I can't leave this sport even with fat bags waiting on that more than more than anybody in the industry's made.
Speaker 1: And you haven't. You haven't done one. You haven't done monething behind the mic. But I tell you what, one thing, this is totally off the wall. Here, one thing Tom has done perfectly. He's gotten just just the right amount of plastic surgery done. Can you tell I think a little too much?
Speaker 2: You think so?
Speaker 1: I think so. I think it's chiefs the greatest, his jaws strong as teeth a white at can be. I think, so, how old is he? Forty five, forty five?
Speaker 2: So I think at forty three and forty four years old, You're like, man, he looks fucking.
Speaker 1: Good for being Now you think it's too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now at forty five, I'm thinking, okay, you're doing a little too much to stay young.
Speaker 1: You gotta because I feel like his hair is kind.
Speaker 2: Of doing that whole like you know in a Barbie doll where it seems a little like like fried h out of his head.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's what's happening in his hair. That's a game of the hair through which Thomas had like the hair forever. I mean, look at that, bro. Yeah, yeah, I think he's a little bit more. You can tell he's not probably not been eaten.
Speaker 2: No, he said it takes a toll.
Speaker 1: On the depression. There's the depression cheeks. Yeah, that's a good point. I wasn't taking depression.
Speaker 2: Like maybe he's stanned out so much because this life might be taken a home.
Speaker 1: That's a little METHI yeah, there is something going on. It's but dude, for a forty five year old man, you're looking at that, You're like, that's a handsome boy.
Speaker 2: He's doing well. Oh yeah he I mean it's Tom Brady. It's Tom Brady. He's the goat like you the longer years, bro.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean, come on, he's a good looking cat man.
Speaker 2: I like, again, I can only imagine like all the ship he's trying to juggle because he like playing ball is just like, dude, or that balance, trying to have that balance. Do you think he has a tanning better gets Spray's hands. I think it's just his genetics. I think it's just his genetics, buddy, those are the same genetics in both those pictures. Yeah, but he wasn't on the TV twelve method early in his career. Also, like lack of tomatoes gives you more of a tan. Maybe we don't know what's going on in that household, that's true. We interrupt this episode to shout out the greatest boot ever made, Georgia Boot. No free shoutouts, Georgia Boot. Georgia Boot makes super good looking and super comfortable boots, so comfortable you never want to take these boys off. It doesn't matter if you're planning in the Thanksgiving Bowl. You can rock these boots while you're playing, whether you're inside, outside, grilling, whatever you're doing.
Speaker 1: They're perfect in absolutely any condition.
Speaker 2: They do not sacrifice comfort or style, whether you're on your feet or debt all day, all that shit. Boys, Georgia Boot is the boot. Georgia Boot is him. Head over to georgiaboot dot com and use code busting for twenty percent off. That's georgiaboot dot com. Code busting for twenty percent off. Back to the episode, we were on the Tom Brady, the Tom Brady Conversation, which I would love to talk about the Antonio Brown podcast that he went on and the way he talked about Tom Brady on that podcast. The guy was like, I genuinely want to know what happened between you and Tom, and then he continued to read off quotes that Tom said and then flipped it to where it's like, it seems like every chance you get, you're trying to throw him under the bus, like talk to us about how it got there.
Speaker 1: And then Antonio.
Speaker 2: Basically made it seem like people are overthinking it, which no one is at all.
Speaker 1: I don't think, yeah, right now, are we did you? Do you see you want to transition to that, Are we here now? I think we're here. I think that was it. I was just making sure because I know people knew what took a break and stuff like that. Here's what I gathered in that type of situation right there. And I don't know Antonio Brown. I've literally been around him a handful of times, and I enjoyed every single time I was rounding. I thought he was a fun loving guy. This is before he's this one who steal with the Steelers.
Speaker 2: Since what.
Speaker 1: You are right, I was in there, Oh.
Speaker 2: I was about to get I was about to get them foamy the bone Tree, bone Tree.
Speaker 1: Since Antonio Brown's left the Steelers, and I don't want to sound disrespectful, but I will say like he seems completely delusional in his life. It seems like nothing's his fault. He refused to look in the mirror. I would love to have him on the podcast to talk about it. I think it's just it's hard to watch a guy that was so successful and then just kind of throw it all away and not take any accountability for his actions, because you watched that video and it just he's like, how is he gonna throw me on the bus? Ab It's pretty easy to do that, but being interruptive kind of like I no, yeah, but how's he gonna throw me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like, dude, you literally you went during the Jets game, you literally left and like was like hyping up the Jets crowd, yeah, and like causing scenes and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But we went on a pod to talk about you're not getting paid a certain amount of money but other players are, and and then it was because he was like, you guys are overthinking it. Like I'm basically just trying to take a photograph that was like a real moment and then sell for charity of like fatherless kids. But weeks before that, you're posting the memes of Tom Brady leaving the house, like the little children's book photo, Like you're like taking jabs of time the whole time. Yeah, and even the fatherless kid thing is a jab at Tom. Yeah, that's that's that's all you're playing into, Like it's Tom's leaving his kids type of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's just too much, dude, his family. The way you said it to that was a that was a good way of putting it all.
Speaker 2: Like it tough to see somebody so successful doing that, because I think that's like it's like I saw that. I'm like, this dude's a fucking clown.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I really hoped.
Speaker 1: I really hope he goes somewhere like there's gonna have to be a rock Bottom situation, I hope. But it doesn't involve anything of him hurting himself or somebody else, but rock bottom is going to happen at some point in time. But when he does hit that rock bottom, if he's able to find somebody to help him, get some tools to become better or like know how to navigate through this life though he's dealing with in his shoes, life's going to be a whole lot better. And I think if he's willing and able to do that eventually, then we need to embrace them with open arms. Because you can't fault the guy if something happened five, six, seven, eight years ago, ten years ago, and then holding it.
Speaker 2: And hold it over, hold it over his head.
Speaker 1: If he's willing to take the time and learn and work work through things, I think he's got he's got issues and he's just got to figure a shit out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree, bro, Like it's all the stuff he's doing is really like.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid.
Speaker 2: It's like clearly you're doing it for a lot of like publicity. He's a rapper now, Yeah, and he's notorious for like you know, he's showing his checks that he's making, that he's being a rapper and making all this money. The dude's notorious out there for like not paying people back like when he buys stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just like it's a lot of clown show.
Speaker 2: Stuff, a lot of clowns show stuff.
Speaker 1: And it sounds I always it's always tough for me to say things about people when I don't know them, because you don't know what they're going through. But it seems pretty cut and dry at this point. Yeah, he's got a bunch of demons. He's got a bunch of demons.
Speaker 2: Saying like when people are trying to say, hey, let's the help thing the mental side, like people did like an outcry type thing, like when he did leave and all that was going on for like a week, and uh like he went on saying like everybody keeps talking about my mental He's like, my mental is great, Like this is like this is who I am, blah blah blah. It's like at some point they show you who they are long enough, like you just got to take that that's who they are, like they are just seems like he's like a bad dude at this point. It's not like he can't change. It seems like right now, bad dude.
Speaker 1: Bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, like if if he's things around enough, I'm pulling people aside. I'm like, hey, I don't know if this is the like we should be fucking right hanging with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a tough deal, man. I just hope she gets figured out. Hope here's this. Hope he gets mad about this, because mad is just sadness. Hiding anger is just sadness, you know what I'm saying. So come on, buck coupsit down, comes it down with the boys. With the boys, we'll have If the boys would be awesome.
Speaker 2: Are we good on Antonio BRONCN We pivot a little bit.
Speaker 1: We can pivot. I like to pivot because I know we were running. We're running our faces off right now. We still have a couple of segments to do today. We need to talk about Derek Henry, the greatest running back in Tennessee Titan history. Cemented right, cemented? Jack cemented. I don't know if it's cemented, Jack.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's got the most touchdowns in franchise history. It's hard not to argue against it.
Speaker 1: I love that that was calm, cool, collected. My man, he just he knew what he was doing.
Speaker 3: Right there.
Speaker 1: Garret well on his way.
Speaker 5: I think he definitely listened to the pod last week and got a little motivated right there, Gee, right there.
Speaker 1: Garrett does a great job of always keeping in mind what this podcast does for people and around the world, especially the merch. Yeah, he's always good at bringing it home.
Speaker 2: You did a great job there State, amen, Kansas State. You saw the ass beating they put on Oklahoma State. We talked a lot of shit me we as in me. We talked a lot of shit on Kansas State, and they hung up like they beat him like thirty five nothing. Did Adrian Martinez get hurt or do they bench him?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I didn't get to I didn't get to watch the game.
Speaker 2: Because that's what was shocking to me is it wasn't even him in Oh really, the backup who came in for when he was hurt the week before did a really good job. That's one thing you don't really need to worry about drama. And I mean, I know we're just pivot out. I love to get I want to get back to that for sure. But Adrian Martinez is like one of the boys, like he's not gonna he's not gonna hang his head or mope if if he like lost his job or something.
Speaker 1: He's like the perfect teammate.
Speaker 2: But the Derek Henry thing, I think he's well on his way, just like I said with Chris Johnson.
Speaker 1: And uh so you're thinking if it ended right now, if the career was over right now, he wouldn't be number one.
Speaker 2: I think it's arguable with Chris Johnson, Yeah, I getting twenty five hundred all purpose yards. No, that's the point. Like Dave again, it's like, uh, Derek, it's like he stack another year like he's he's he's obviously well on his way. He doesn't get hurt last year. He rings off four or five of these years in a row like he's doing right now. It's like, yeah, it's it's not can't touch him, Yeah, you can't touch him.
Speaker 1: And he's doing it with this extremely young offensive line, right, extremely young.
Speaker 2: Right, and again like you want one running back for a season out of any of the guys in franchise history, like it's Derek, no, no question, no question, No disrespect to to the boy Chris Johnson. That's arguable, But you want to run behind, you want to run behind, you want to build your offense around Derek Henry. Yeah, I agree with that one hundred percent. I agree with that one hund percent.
Speaker 1: The dude's running pissed off too.
Speaker 2: He is like he saw what he got on the ends on yesterday and he just stood up and he just had that fucking like Lebron James look going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shit's personal, shit's personal to Derek or now you can just feel it. Oh yeah, Derek, he keeps her seats? Now? Oh does he ever for seats? Absolutely? What else we got on the docket here, boys? Another person that keeps her seats. You know he's gonna keep her seats.
Speaker 2: A J.
Speaker 1: Brown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dude is fucking having a goddamn year a year and whether or not, like now we can play armchair quarterback because we can live in hindsight, like hindsight is always twenty twenty. Like, yeah, he would have probably been worth every penny if he was asking for way too much money, because it seems like remember we've talked about it before. I know when Chris and them were on, I was saying, what I've heard is he was asking for way more than that twenty five a year mark, which is like it just in that moment in time, it didn't work out, but like looking back, it's like, damn, damn, three touchdowns in one half. He's pointing the motherfucker's dog. When he pointed, I was like him, we're not lying, dude. When I pointed, I was like, yeah, him, like that is savage as fuck. Yeah, he's a fucking hey, that's the NFL. We want the NFL we need, dude, it's not what we want.
Speaker 1: We fucking need that savage shit talking go to He's a dog, dude, He's a fucking dog and it's just crazy to see him having as crazy as success like that.
Speaker 2: No, it seems like he's having a fucking hell of a time out in Philly. And I hope he comes on the bus in the offseason.
Speaker 1: Dude, his quarterback is a stud and Philly is the most unforgiving fan base in the world from what I've heard, and he is just making all of them fucking skyrocket boners right now, he is.
Speaker 2: They got some momentum happening, Like it's like it looks funny after the game, like it's something to laugh at, but it's something like, oh, you just want to root for the team because all the boys are on these bikes right after the game, trying to recover to get ready for Thursday night football, and you're just like, this seems like a team who just there. They know what's at sick, like they're trying to stack week after week. Like Jalen Hurts seems like a really good fucking leader. Like it's always it's interesting to watch a player take a man of a locker room and take a mand of a huddle, like when coach gives him the floor, yeah, and then the way and then you watch the way Jalen Hurts handles the guys when the're around him. He doesn't ever shy away from being like, hey, I'm gonna this is the time and place to be real. And it seems like all the guys look at him with that kind of respect, And that's a team that's like dangerous. Like you know when it's a little forced, like when somebody gets up there and they're to kind of saying all the right stuff to court a copy man stuff and you're kind of sitting back like all right, we know you're the QB and stuff like that. But it's different when the way Jalen Sistern talks and the way he has everybody's eyes and ears and everybody like nod in their head and shit, it's like that's the fucking that's a team that is gonna be.
Speaker 1: Tough, no dude. And Jason Kelsey too, he's just fucking I know what. The little batman with the batman throwing out pictures, Well, Philly's crushing it in base.
Speaker 2: It's like, damn, buddy, it seems like they got some magical happening right now in Philly. And they just traded for Robert Quinn.
Speaker 1: He's had a franchise record, a second franchise record for a second team, and it's everyone's like, oh, he only has this many plays, but he's getting double teams all the time. He's a stud. Yeah, he's got he's got one move. Robert Quinn, he's got one and he's so fucking good at Yeah.
Speaker 2: And Chris Long on the green Light Pot was talking about how like how he still has gas left in the tank, like obviously he studies pass rushers and he's like, this is a guy that's like gonna fucking this is a guy Chris Collinsworth. But he talks about how much gas he has left in the tank. He's like, this is gonna be this is a great move for Philly. Like I'm rooting for him. I kind of rooting for I know them in the same division as the Commanders, but they're like fun to watch, bro buddy him pointing at those two right there. Then they're doing these little dances together and ship like thing like and you know, yeah, you know those dances are taking place on like Friday, like when they're like having fun and being like, yea, we're about to dumby this team, Like let's stay locked in and here's when we have fun. He really those Thursdays and Friday practice when guys are just you can tell they got at loosest about him. They're dialed in, but they're like having fun while beating ass.
Speaker 1: Yea, hey, Jay's.
Speaker 2: How did do you get hunting for that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a penalty. I don't think it matters. Three dogs.
Speaker 2: You should be point out the ref of that back. Give me another one, dude. Yeah, damn, we want boys.
Speaker 1: That is uh.
Speaker 2: You could you can argue right now with the Bills like they're the Eagles are the best team in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you know what I mean, anybody saw that coming. When we were talking to being of the season, you were giving us your I believe if you said it was Bill's RAIDERSFC championship was your buddy?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 1: And then you said Green Bay Tampa Bay, right, that was your Oh.
Speaker 2: I said Minnesota would when the I did say Minnesota would win the North Minnesota Mississi. I was wrong about a lot of ship. I was very wrong about the AFC West. I was like, can't say he's not gonna make the playoffs their number one in the division. I was like, what did I say, I was like, Raiders number one, Chargers number two, Chargers aren't even that great. Yeah, Broncos are a tough team, Broncos, although they did pull out a nice win in London.
Speaker 1: All lot a nice little that they rode in London, Yeah, I think, but it's not on American soul doesn't count. Ah, so it will.
Speaker 2: I mean they're on a bye week, right, doesn't really count if it doesn't really count. But I think what where it counts is Russell Wilson was basically submerged below water. Now he's breathing for a second. Yeah, he's got to stack another win because that was the big win for us.
Speaker 1: The way from our sources that all that shit you heard about on the plane was real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ship is factual. The heiinez he was doing the plane and teammates were joining. Yep, I'm glad you brought that up.
Speaker 1: Teamates.
Speaker 2: It wasn't just Russell Wilson doing high knees. Other Broncos play were joining him hitting the high knees. They're doing calisthenics keeping the blood flowing.
Speaker 1: Which is outstanding because I'm guaranteed that locker room split in half. A bunch of thing guys think he's a fucking weirdo. But the other half the fact that he's got guys joining in on him.
Speaker 2: He hasn't lost lockerroom yet. Yeah, haven't lost locker room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great that's great, that's great. Bus. That's hey, we did a good job there. That's just instead of reporting, that's journalism. Yep, that's exactly what that is. We really have it all here on busting with the boys.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Another person that's been on this bus and we root for bake time. He's hot, he's hot to trot right now, Taylor Henikey the fucking come back up against the Colts. That does huge things for the Titans too. Titans are just we're just separating ourselves right now, man. But it's more about tail honekey sorry, go ahead, Taylor honick absolute stud I.
Speaker 2: Like again, we had him on the bus on Shout Out the Bus, shoutout bus with the go check out that episode. But the dude is like playing with house money basically, like you're somebody that everybody's rooting for you back up and everything like that. You get your opportunity, you pull off two wins in a row, like he's got to be like, he's got to be the man on DC right now, he's got to be the man in DC when you got the proud, the boys room for you, everything else, Like that's he's I hope they continue to win.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna have a tough road.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Commanders is not like they're like an insanely good football team. But with Taylor, heinike like you get a little bit, you get a little bit of.
Speaker 1: That confidence going man like you could be dangerous. He's dangerous. He's a guy that thrives on confidence. He's a guy that thrives on good vibes. Yeah, we need to send them a box of shirts. Yeah, I agree with that one hundred percent. We need to send them a box of shirts for sure. I what happens with Carson Wentz?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Is Carson Wentz done? Is he dead? Like the Raiders?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: How what did he hurt? Is he out for the year? Oh?
Speaker 2: Mitch, wow, Mitch saying he shouldn't play that. I don't know what's wrong with him, but he shouldn't play.
Speaker 1: I tell you what.
Speaker 2: That's uh, And that's like a good kind of topic to speak on. You could probably talk on it. From when you were I don't really know what your rookie first two year situation was. But when you're a but when you're somebody who's like the starter, but you're not like the locked in starter, whenever you're injured, there's like an anxiety. I can imagine Carson is going through this. There's like an anxiety that you have because your best abilities availability, and the longer you're out and they see somebody else, the more that they can easily put in somebody else. Like with Taylor rattling off two wins and everybody kind of believing in the dream you do can you can sit back and back should we go with this guy who's got the hot hand because you're not a solidified starter.
Speaker 1: Anytime I was injured like that, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean I've talked about it multiple times about playing on my PCL one year when I was like, yeah, dog came back in nine.
Speaker 1: They shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: But there was an anxiety of like, I, you know, the guy right behind me makes a couple of plays, I could be like gone. There's like always that anxiety, you like, live with it. I'm sure Carson could be going through. But that's a good point. It's like, even if he is healthy, do you play Carson Wentz because Taylor has been bawling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be crazy if he keeps a streak up like he is and then Carson Wentz gets healthy to come back. You think they put Carson Wentz back and because of the money, but if he doesn't have immediate success, they're calling for Taylor correct immediately immediately. That's just the way it works, boys, really the way it works.
Speaker 2: There's when I first started getting the job with Keenan Robinson, he was he hurt his shoulder, but the boys playing well, and I was literally thinking in my head, like, man, he should he better if he wants the spot like he's he needs to not milk this injury anymore. No, I'm not saying he was milking the injury, but you I know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You're like thinking, like, damn uh, he better come back. You kind of watched.
Speaker 1: I've been in the locker room a bunch of times with guys that are like real confident what they have and then you see the guy behind him start playing well and they're like straight up straight yeah, brother, no one, no, one's and you kind of look around, like the buddy heat he might have your job. Yeah, he might take that ship, and sure enough he does.
Speaker 2: Unless you have like a top contract at your position, right, Like everything is exactly what you're talking about right now with Carson Wentz, he's got a top contract, he's got he's paid.
Speaker 1: Does he have like a top quarterback contract. I don't know if it's top, top paid money, but it's enough money where you can't have that kind of money on the bench.
Speaker 2: True, Oh no way. And they're paying they I think they paid Taylor a few million a year. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's getting back up back for sure, he's getting back up back.
Speaker 3: Of that back.
Speaker 1: I don't want to I don't want to quote Chris Long on the green Light podcast. He did comments on Taylor Henekey saying that he was a talented guy. I might be butchering this, but I think he said he's not a starter in this league.
Speaker 2: Though, like a long term star in the league.
Speaker 1: I think that were there's a ceiling to him, and I'm I almost I'm one hundred percent butchering. I might be completely off, but I think he was saying that, and it's like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the reason like that stuff I feel like happens is you get boxed into something because of his tangible because of his like tangible numbers. Unless you're somebody like Taylor's size and you're playing like Drew Brees, who's like an undersized guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because again it's.
Speaker 2: Like, is he tall enough to see over the line of scrimmage, see certain windows. All that stuff plays into it from a scouting perspective. When if this dude sits there and rattles off wins and find ways to win and is creative the whole time, that kind of takes care of himself. So it's kind of like the best thing is the balls in your court. Yeah, if you're Taylor Henekey, like you look at this situation, the balls in your court. People can say I'm not a starter, but you're gonna get paid well as a backup from here on out because you're proving that.
Speaker 1: You can come in and win games at any moment.
Speaker 2: You could be a bottom like you know, twenty seven and thirty two quarterbacks start in the league. Somebody could use you funny out there, just like struggling with a quarterback and see you would be like no, fuck all that bullshit, Like, we'll bring him in and we'll give him a job and see how he plays as a starter.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Almost, He's keep the Patriots with him and a Bill Belichick who look pretty insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, quarterbacks. It is kind of a it is kind of a deal. I hope I hope Taylor gets fucking broke off a little bit. I hope he gets on that Matt Castle program. Yeah, he's kind of like Arthur Smith looks at him. Hey, I don't know, but you get to go. Yeah, Mary Goda, that's true, that's true. That's Marcus. I think Marcus is doing nothing. Marcus and Heineke are two totally different personalities that are doing the same thing and being powered by the same thing. No one believes in you, so you can just go out in there and sling it and boom. They're doing their fucking what they need to do make money. Yeah, they're literally complete different personalities powered by the same fuel. So I'm fucking all about both el powered by the same fuel. Huh, Marcus, I don't know about that. In a different situation, is Mark was he draft in the first round?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He was the second overall package That's what I'm saying. Heineke wasn't, so he will.
Speaker 2: He will like always be put in the box of the scouting element of not good enough.
Speaker 1: Marcus could start balling and be like, this is the guy.
Speaker 2: That people saw when he was he was an organ high round grade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, type of situation.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: More money based on like ceiling, Yeah, higher ceiling, I do think. But at the same time, if you look at their stock, like when Atlanta picked up Marcus, they're like, oh, they need to start what's his name? Whoever? They they drafted a quarterback in the first round, I think they yeah, they're like, oh, this guy needs to the starter. Now Marcus is doing He's doing a great job. I'm assuming upper management is eventually going to say, hey, this ritor kid's got to play. Like we drafted in the first round, he's got to be our guy. But Marcus is doing everything and more that he needs to do to go get paid somewhere else, and he would be happy like, yeah, go do your thing.
Speaker 2: It is like, it's not an Aaron Rodgers situation where you draft a first round or and it's like hey should we play It's like hey, hang on, like Aaron Rodgers still wants to play football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly exactly, but I do that that's a good point bringing up Marcus winning the Heisman, having the pedigree he does, getting after the second overall in twenty fifteen, there is a different look to both of them. You say, oh, this kid's a ball or heinike he just balls. He goes out there, he lays on the line, He'll run over dudes, jump over dudes, do whatever he can to win. But this guy's had a much higher feeling. So who do you take because the upside to this guy's a lot more. Right, I still think you take Marcus over Heinikee. But that I believe that's a little bit of my bias coming in there too.
Speaker 2: But that's what's gonna happen with coaches anyway. Like some coaches gonna look at Heinekee and be like, no, I think this is the It's like, you know, you only need It's like the whole thaying you only need one to like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like some office might look at like we look at the.
Speaker 2: Situation back all, let's go with him, let's go with in this situation Marcus. But another coach about, hey, I'm telling you like this, he got to dip in his lip or something like that. I like that henekey, yeah, yeah, some shit to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I think they just keep getting powered by because they both have nothing to lose. The rest, there's nothing to lose in the situation they're in right now, and they're powered by some of the best thing he can being back in the corner thinking.
Speaker 2: No one believes in you. Yeah, God Doudy's got you back in the corner.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do? You know what I'm saying. There's no more leaving it up to God's plan. This is now I gotta take. There's no more Jesus taking the wheel right right right.
Speaker 2: But you're right there in the perfect situation because the ball's in their court.
Speaker 1: Guys, breaking news.
Speaker 2: We get to do a Ryan Reynolds ad mint Mobile after years of fine print contracts and getting ripped off by the big wireless providers big Wireless. If I've learned anything it's that there's always a fucking catch. So when I first heard about mint Mobile, Ryan reyld shout out the pot ot for you shot outs, but come on the bus. Mint Mobile offers premium wireless starting at just fifteen bucks a month.
Speaker 1: I thought, what's the catch here, what's the ketch here? Ryan?
Speaker 2: But after talking to Ryan specifically and using their service, it all made sense to me. There isn't one Mint Mobile secret sauce is that they're the first company to sell wireless service online only they cut out the cost of retail stores and pass those sweet savings directly to your wallet. For anyone who hates their phone bill, Mint Mobile offers premium wireless for just fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 1: There is no catch.
Speaker 2: Min Mobile gives you the best break, the best break, the best rate, whether you're buying for one or a family, and at Mint Family start at two lines. All plans come with unlimited talk and text, plus high speed data delivered on nations on the nation's largest five G network. Use your own phone with any Mintmobile plan and keep your same phone number along with all your existing contacts. That's always that trust me. That is asshole. Is good that we have that in there. Switch to Mintmobile and get premium wireless service starting at just fifteen dollars a month. To get your new wires plan for fifteen dollars a month and get the plan ship to your door. For free go to mintmobile dot com slash busting. That's mintmobile dot com slash busting. Cut your wireless build to fifteen dollars a month at mintmobile dot com slash busting. Thank you have a great day, should we all? Hey, this has been a fun pot We've been We've been about and it's some player perspective situations.
Speaker 1: I do Oh one thing I want to talk before we start hitting tear talk and shoutout nough for shoutout is Nebraska. And I know it's we have not we have not. We have not talked about Nebraska. I know we've jumped around quite a bit. To be honest with you the listeners. No, there's really no organization of this thing. But there's a fly again. A fly is now ripping around the whole entire bus. Nebraska. We're in a rebuild year. Oh absolutely, Yeah, because there was a couple of weeks. Though you're saying the Big ten West is up for grabs, it was until at the time, at that time it was open. Yeah, narratives changed all the time based on situations.
Speaker 2: I get it. And you know how it is like I feel like I'm a vessel to like carry the flag of Nebraska because nobody else will.
Speaker 1: Everybody ships on it.
Speaker 2: Everyone's afraid of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone's afraid of the.
Speaker 3: Burd we're in.
Speaker 2: Like, we need I need to give perspective to everybody because we're in it. We're in the fight for the West. Yeah, we've dropped a couple of games. It doesn't seem like it's gonna go our way. How do you salvage the rest of the year. Obviously you got the buzz and ball coming up, but yes, speaking directly about Nebraska, like we're clearly in a rebuild year. We're like, yeah, fucking we're trying to We're trying to survive an advance right now. I hope the boys have some life in that locker room because there's still like a lot.
Speaker 1: To play for.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of ball left. There's a lot of ball left, Like you know, seniors, everybody included.
Speaker 1: You know how it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't just want everybody to check out, but it's tough, man.
Speaker 1: I somebody to keep your eye on up.
Speaker 2: We've said it before, coach climbing Kansas State, it's Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to me, who's the interim coach in Nebraska? Mickey Joseph. Okay, so Mickey Joseph, we're a little not in additional streightful way, but we think he's maybe not the best.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, he's in the running. I'm talking about just other coaches around. I've heard a lot of good stuff about coach Joseph. He's obviously just being dealt a completely shitty hand middle of the year, like, let's see what we can do.
Speaker 1: It seems like the guys love playing for him.
Speaker 2: Everything I've heard is like the locker room loves like playing for coach Joseph. It's just you got to string some wins together if you're going to actually be considered. But you don't know, you don't know what the relationship is between the head coach and the ad.
Speaker 1: And as bad as it's been in Nebraska for so many years, it's still a premium job to have. You guys are going to pack up their shit, take their families ahead over the Lincoln. Give me my opportunity.
Speaker 2: Because I brought up climbing in a couple of others before, and everybody's like, why would they leave there, And it's like, well, they would leave there because I bet they're getting underpaid at the ad said school it's like climbing and can't state. I wonder how much are even paying climbing, And not only that, but how much are they paying the assistance Because I know, I know when Nebraska's got that wallet, you can aggressively come at a coach. You can aggressively be like, oh, you might be getting paid. Well that you think, so how are your assistants getting paid? Oh, we will pay them too, because it's kind of like a little fraternity thing with the coaches when they all pack up and move it is.
Speaker 1: It is like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think if if Nebraska gonna get somebody, they need to get somebody from like a and I hate saying lower tier program, but you're not gonna get somebody from like some of these big dog.
Speaker 1: Head coaches in the in the Big ten, the SEC and stuff.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna be able to wow them away from their recruiting situation that they have going on. You're gonna have to get somebody that's built a solid program at a program that's seen as more of like a middle tier program. Right, No disrespect to Kansas State. I'm just obviously I'm well, no, I'm a little bit but then you just start doing a little bit.
Speaker 1: But it's also like, look at the history of both both football programs, like obviously you want to be in a Nebraska WAE in Kansastate, right, not saying Kansasate can't become that program eventually. Now Nebraska need to do is they need to start crushing those nil deals crushing they need to start getting those fucking players paid like crazy, because there's not a whole lot to be like, hey, come to Nebraska right now, you because just the way that it's gone the last fifteen years, well since you were there, Yeah, which is getting close to fifteen That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Isn't that wild?
Speaker 1: It's getting close to fifteen years there, We'll say last decade. In the last decade, it's hard now link in the town. Those guys fucking bleed right over there. You will not like it would be hard to find a more loyal fan base than the Nebraska fan base. So you have that going for you. The stadium has always packed. You have that going for you. But the game and these players are getting so much more. It's just itself. It's just changing so much. You need a bigger drafts to Nebraska. You start getting these guys high six figure nil deals, they're gonna come running. You need to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to get the some of the best fucking minds just to run the anil situation.
Speaker 1: And then you need to bring a football coach.
Speaker 2: There, which I think they kind of have to just wants to coach football and fucking build culture. Right, they might have it, but everybody's kind of in the wild West right now. Like you need You don't need the football program or anybody in the football offices thinking about the nil stuff going on. You need some fucking cat people over there. You need some moneyball motherfuckers dude to be like, how are we gonna how are we gonna exploit what we have here in Nebraska to pay everybody else fucking top dollar stuff to get him here, because we might have to come out of pocket a little bit more. We might need to up our budget a little bit more like the A and m's of the world. And then you need a football coach that's just gonna fucking coach football and throw a middle finger at the nisles.
Speaker 1: That's what you need at Nebraska.
Speaker 2: You need a college football Mike Rabel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need fucking Bobolini.
Speaker 2: Oh that would be something else to bring back both time. But it was there when they were successful. You don't think that would go though. Huh, No Bo wouldn't go. No Bo wouldn't go. It was hurt made for the right price. You never know, especially if I was in his earre like, hey, bull, let's go do this thing. You think you get a job there? Huh?
Speaker 1: The most stuff new moved to Nebraska.
Speaker 2: I want to Yeah, the boy's like, fuck Lincoln now, dude, Hey Taylor, just let me tell you about this anything about Lincoln, Nebraska.
Speaker 1: No, but you're right there. You you need like a Vrabel type.
Speaker 2: You need a guy that's just gonna fucking it's all ball, man, there's no ball. There's no pussy footing around situation, showing him blake to this, going and doing that, putting other things above the program.
Speaker 1: You need fucking a football minded motherfucker.
Speaker 2: And you really need that for sure.
Speaker 1: Should we get into our favorite segments? It's time for our favorite segments of the week. I believe you guys want to go to your talking you can we talk about your mustache.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: You cut your mustache. I know, dude, you know it just shows how good of a father I am. I really am the ultimate dad, Like my daughter really wanted to be a witch for Halloween. And the Sanderston sisters were obviously the go to and Jarian Goes goes, you want to be Billy the boys zombie go No, I want to be a Sanderson's sister, so fucking make me, make me married. Maybe the thick girl I want to be her.
Speaker 2: I was That's the question I had. I was like, why didn't Taylor do the zombie dude in Miss Tanna?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't want to be I wanted to be a witch dude. I wanted to fucking be in it. So Willow was the black cat, Miss Tanna my mother in law, she was the zombie, and then me, Tailing and Whinning fucking were the Sanderson sisters. Now I told Taylor. At first, I was like, I don't really want to do make up, so it's gonna be so hard to get it all off my face. And I saw Tailoring come out with her makeup, but I was like, I gotta do makeup. I gotta do makeup. So I went in there and this girl, her name is I think it might be Kiddy or Cookie heard him Cookie her name was Cookie.
Speaker 2: She did the makeup.
Speaker 1: She's like, it's gonna be She goes, it looks so much better if you didn't have a mustache, and it took.
Speaker 2: I'm an impulsive guy.
Speaker 1: I literally made the decision in point five seconds, walked over there, took it off, and then then makeup went on. And I went through the whole night not really thinking about it. But the minute the night ended, the kids were the kids were just sleep in the Michigan State game. I literally took the makeup off my face and I go, what the fuck are you doing out here?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Who are you?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Piece of shit?
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 1: I walked over, I laid in bed, and Taylor starts like, I don't even know who the fuck you are? Like you you look so much younger and so this and low key. In my head, I'm like, does she like me like this better? Yeah? But fuck that, dude, I don't care who likes me. I want my mustache better.
Speaker 2: She like you better with the stat she likes the musta.
Speaker 1: She says she likes the mustache better, but she literally goes like I feel like I'm like my go my husband right now? And I was like, come on, come cheat, Come on.
Speaker 2: Dude, crushed the costume, but yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was pretty awesome. I had to face down. I literally was trying to do the face in the mirror for a little bit.
Speaker 2: It was. It was a fun meal, fully sold out.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 2: I told you yesterday I thought you looked absolutely hideous, but like you love the full commitment to the cost I had the mole and everything had the face going.
Speaker 1: It was a solid deal.
Speaker 2: Like you just got done with the cycle of hormones and all you had to do less gets the surgery. Yeah, yeah, I feel like you're boys in the middle of a transition on Saturday night. It was a bit of a deal, dude.
Speaker 1: I just really hope by the time the boys pack up and head over to Michigan for the must and Bowl that I have some remnants of a mustache showing, because I still feel like can walk down Anne Arbor. I'm sure you will face dude. God, I hate it. I missed my mustache. You look good. You're a mustache guy for sure.
Speaker 2: I'm a mustache guy.
Speaker 1: I can't wait too. I feel like I'm getting to that point of my life where I'm just like a dad with a mustache.
Speaker 2: Now that's killer, especially when it gets the summertime and you use a whole shirt tucked into the short shorts and you got a.
Speaker 1: Stash going on. Yeah, you have a nice little like a moose snickele. This shorts are a little too high, so it's split in your nuts in half. That's where I want to be. So we got a lot to look forward to. Yeah, bust and Bull's gonna be lit. It's gonna be lit, dude. And just to go back to the Nebraska thing, you want to salvage. You want to salvage your season. Beat Michigan, no question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, again, there is still a lot to play for, Like taking home that trophy would be a massive deal. That line is gonna be insane, but the line's gonna be favorable, I think for Nebraska. Yes, by the way, did we not fucking win that?
Speaker 1: Buy half a point?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: So when I was doing beat the Bus, I was like, uh, you guys know your boy. I was doing the whole thing like you guys know your boy. I'm probably gonna roll money line Like I hate kind of navigating you guys the bad waters. I'm not gonna do it because you know, we're trying to make money, try to make money, like take personal just take that. It's a the Nebraska game. I said, take that line and move it as far in favor that you came. When Nebraska was like Nebraska plus seventeen and a half, they lost by seventeen. I know.
Speaker 1: I was like, Oh, thank God, it's.
Speaker 2: Those prayers are truly working out for you, then, Broo, prayers are really working out, dude, God, And you're up. You're over five hundred for sure? Right, Yeah, I'm up, I'm I'm I'm we're net positive. You've been betting with bet to bust your net positive in the in the uh, you're a sports book account I got. I love it. I can't wait to be a part of it. Yeah, it's gonna be your taking a little quick break. Shout out the boys at Duke Canon. No free shots to the boys of Duke Cannon. Look, I've been working out this morning. I wasn't able to use my Duke Cannon. You want to know what happens when you don't use Duke Cannon. This is what canna happens when you don't use Duken. Because they got a dry iced de odorant that keeps you cool, calm and collected all day long. It's like having that AC unit right up under your arm pits, and it kind of wors you because you think you are sweating, but you're actually not sweating. But as you can see, I'm not wearing my Duke Cannon today. They also their products that I actually love. When I get home and i'm gonna take a shower, I'm gonna use their big ass brick of soap, their a little buffalo trace one. I'm gonna use their scented colone. What's what? The sandal Wood, the Sandwood sended clone is my favorite. I took it from the little mini spray spritzer to now I got a big bottle of it. It's it's that good, boys, I'm telling you. I also use their thickening hair shampoo. And as you can tell, yes, it's got some work to do, some work, but Duke Cannon's thickening hair shampoo has kept this on my head. I'm thirty three years old, boys, I'm still living pretty damn good, and it's because of the thickening hair shampoo from Duke Cannon. Check out Duke Canada at any target or on Duke Cannon dot com and use code busting for fifteen percent off your first order. That's Duke Cannon dot com. Use code busting for fifteen percent off your first order. Duke Cannon, not four clowns. Regardless of what, I don't know to think about that, dude, it is dumb. For our favorite segment of the week, shout out, please stop talking of the week, as always, we start with the man himself, Boss, what do you got kid?
Speaker 1: Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 7: I went back and forth on whether or not I wanted to shout out the Niners or not for going all in, but I won't that for next on my shout out this week, in honor of it being Halloween, my shoutout goes to those people who go above and beyond for those Halloween costumes, whether it's teaming up with the family and as a male dressing up as a female, which I think that's that's going above and beyond. But I saw a costume in specific that I thought was pretty cool. It was somebody dressed up as a Super Mario brother and he had clear post coming up from his shoulders, question mark above his head, and I thought, damn, that's awesome. That's going above and beyond. So my shout out, no free shoutout, goes to those people who go above and beyond lost.
Speaker 1: That was a fucking solid one, dude, that you came out with some heavy head today. We all saw hiding and playingside the San Francisco Think, I'm glad you diverted and went to that.
Speaker 2: That was pretty good, Jackie. What you got buddy.
Speaker 1: You all mentioned y'all went out last night. I had a good time, had a couple of drinks.
Speaker 4: We all saw this weekend, went out a few times, and so once kind of the smoke settles and all the like Halloween madness is over, the hangover starts setting him. My shadow, no free shadow goes to the weather. Though, when you wake up the day or a couple of days post drinking and it's super gloomy, it's a little rainy. You know, there's no sunshine in sight, and I I just love when the weather responds correctly to how you're already feeling. So you can just not even think about getting out there in the sun. You just know you're just locked in.
Speaker 2: For the day.
Speaker 4: So thank you today for being pretty gloomy on this nice Halloween interesting.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that one? Will?
Speaker 1: I feel like he said something like weather before something s see me personally, I like it. If I do go out the next day, it'd be super sunny because it keeps them you know, the vitamin D keeps the vibes high for me.
Speaker 4: If it's like a Saturday. Sure, I was.
Speaker 2: Gonna say, like today, on a mon like today, if I would have woke up with the Monday scaries, I would have been like, fucking oh god, it was.
Speaker 4: Really sunny day, especially Halloween. But were Halloween falls today? I think it was a nice touch.
Speaker 1: I can get on board that.
Speaker 2: I can get on board with that.
Speaker 1: I kind of like a sunny day Halloween vibe because.
Speaker 2: I like a muggy Halloween, not a rainy Halloween.
Speaker 1: But like, like you, like you just explained, because because the school party vibes, the Halloween party vibes at school, the sunny out, you're all excited to go trigger treating. Yeah, that's pretty solid, dude, that's a pretty that's a pretty solid deal, Mitch. What do you got?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 8: So I don't know how relatable mine will be because I mean it doesn't really like you guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys didn't do that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So I went back home this weekend, went up to my uh my school's homecoming and we uh we played in uh Susquehanna University, that's where I went, and we played Johns Hopkins. We were ranked number nineteen and they were ranked number seven. We beat them, and uh so it was a huge game. It's the first time we're going to win the conference if we won one of the next two games in like thirteen years or so. But my shadow off, your shadow goes to D three football because the kids that are playing D three, the grinders, they they know there's no shot of them necessarily making it to the next level. Whereas you go to D one, like hey, that's that's a possibility, Like you go to D one to possibly play in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Like D three, you're literally doing it for the love of the game.
Speaker 8: There's nothing else to do other than like you just your job is football and like it.
Speaker 3: Just you just love it and you just play it to love it.
Speaker 8: So my shout out goes to playing D three football and just the grinders out there that are in D three.
Speaker 2: All right, I like that one that was solid, that was solid, almost had nothing to do with going home for homecoming.
Speaker 1: Tarror media is on the back.
Speaker 3: I just I don't want to.
Speaker 8: I don't want to shout out Susquehanna, but like, but yeah, because.
Speaker 1: Dude, I had a handful of guys go to Redlands College in California, a D three school, and they Hey, it was the love of the grind for them. They just wanted to keep the dream alive for a three more years. Gotta fucking I respect that one. I respect and love that one. Tanner TIGNEDI is on the back of the bus right now. He's already said he doesn't have one, so I'm going to pass him. He will have his own tear talk. We are now going to Garrett perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you are stealing my No, I'm manny different. No, Hey, you see troll. It's a perfect example. Yes to my shout out, no free shoutout.
Speaker 5: This week is gonna go to, in my opinion, one of the scariest smallest humans on the planet, coach Nick Saban's birthday falls on Halloween.
Speaker 2: So happy birthday, Nick Saban. God damn it, Yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Just an average SEC school, just shouting out an average SEC football team of twenty twenty two, dude, that is probably the toughest take.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, my uh my shout out, no free shoutout goes to Pumpkin Cream Cold Bruce. Well, I'm kidd dude. I don't know if the season is gonna end at the end of October. I hope they continue to dish him out because I love them. If not, I'm gonna I'm gonna pivot to chocolate cream colp Brews because I think those are fabulous as well. But I get a Venti for anybody out there wants to know my order a Venti pumpkin cream cole Brew two pumps vanilla not three, two pumps, and then I get extra phone because the foam is keen.
Speaker 1: Good at phone nurse. I guess somebody from workers Comps calling bags.
Speaker 2: But that's my shoutout, no free shot out, dude, Pumpkin Cream Colbruse, because you never know how much longer we're gonna have them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great when it's seasonal two because it adds to the spooktober vibes. You know those things come out, you know you're getting them. They are fantastic and the phone really is set apart now. Tanner who's in the back of the bus. He tells me, I hate pumpkin, don't like the taste. I was like, oh, you hate fall. I said, just try it, just try it and with JP and he was mad about it.
Speaker 2: I gave him a sip and he takes a deep breath. He goes, that's just pretty good. Yeah, it's really like that.
Speaker 1: The reaction, it's really good. It is a really good one because you do got the pumpkin theme.
Speaker 2: Fall haters bro that, like, I hate everything when people come out with like pumpkin spice, all this pumpkin spice that. But dude, the pumpkin cream cole Brew. We're gonna speak to you have to speaking the mic. Yeah, almost pretty good. Yeah, appreciate that's what we try to get into. Say three times in the mic.
Speaker 1: The bom was pretty good. Try but it was worrier. I thought, yeah, it's fantastic. I really like today I wouldn't get coffee and I was thinking to myself, I'm just gonna get your classic. I saw I slaw to with almond milk, but I knew today's Spootobra I can't. I had to, so I had one and I missed it.
Speaker 2: So much.
Speaker 1: Two hours later showed with this bus and you're giving me another one. It was a big hey you boys that night. And that's probably why I'm pitting so hard right now, dude. All right, my shutout show of the week goes to someone's in need and they need your vehicle. They need to borrow your vehicle, so you let them have it. But you know, deep down in your heart you're fucking bummed out because you know you're gonna have to change your seat, You're gonna have to change the mirrors, You're gonna have to we go through the entire process for you to get back into that comfortability spot. So my shout out nor free shadowt goes to when that individual returns the vehicle and everything's exactly where before. The mirrors aren't changed, your seats in the same spot, and you know that individual, for me, is usually a lot shorter than me. They had a tough time, but they had the wherewithal to know that this man likes his vehicle a certain way to stay comfortable, and that's an outstanding feeling. It's a goode, thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm sure we get to do this ad read real quick, all right, quick break to shout out Ridgewald. No free shoutouts to the Ridgewalt. The Ultra Slim Minimalist Wallet. It holds up to twelve cards plus room for cash. There's over thirty colors and styles, including carbon fiber and burnt titatium. It's made with RFID blocking technology that protects you from digital pickpocketers. They also have a new key case to help you organize your keys. They have a minimalist wallet and they have a little key organizer. It secures anywhere from two to six keys. It organizes your keys and come in a compact silhouette and fold out for easy access. There are six colors and styles, including of course the carbon fiber and the bern titanium. Check out their site Ridge dot com use code busting for ten percent off. This is the perfect time coming up. You're coming up on the holiday season. This is the perfect time defining a nice little gift that your boy might not be thinking about that he probably needs. That's Ridge dot Com. Use code busting for ten percent off your first order. Back to the episode and we're back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now we go on to uh.
Speaker 1: Another favorite of the show. Here Talk, Baby Talk, Here Talk. Last week we did best Halloween candies. For those of you watching listening right now, I know it's November one, but listen when we're filming this right now, it's just Pootober, and there's a lot of things that are gonna happen to You're gonna have such a great day with your kids, or if you're an adult that wants a trick or treats, still, hey, good on you. You're gonna get a bunch of candies. You're gonna have tho hitters are gonna go away real fast. But you know mid November, that bottom in the bag's gonna be looking real tough. You're gonna havesk some ones in there, like, yo, why the fuck they giving these out? I don't need this. It's gonna end up in the trash, or it'll probably gonna eat.
Speaker 2: Them for a little bit.
Speaker 1: We'll sit there all year round. It might.
Speaker 3: It might.
Speaker 2: That penal case is gonna be looking tough. Around February, it's gonna be looking real talk.
Speaker 1: A couple of candies in here I will not eat. I know there's some discress on the back of the bus. Is the back of the bus doing one or is it.
Speaker 2: Just tanner.
Speaker 1: Just Tanner and then you guys are all the judges of these.
Speaker 2: All right, you're co signing.
Speaker 1: Should we let Tanner go first? Dude? That face you're making, Jack, I fucking hated that face. Dude so smug like you just his whole comments about oh we claim Tanner because the King sized candy bar last week, and I'll we're coast.
Speaker 2: He has this fucking smug, beautiful mustache, grin on. What a piece of shit?
Speaker 1: Guys going first?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we will say that King sized candy bars disqualified you like you guys lost. The guys lost. That's a terrible take.
Speaker 1: It's dude, whoa.
Speaker 2: Should I go first? So s Tanner understands the game? How about you go first? I'll go second. Tanner goes last. All right, my uh, let me get my phone out from my list, give me a sick you want me to go? All right, here we go, my tiar talk for worst candies on Halloween.
Speaker 1: To get on Halloween.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give an honorable mention, so this would be labeled as number four. That honorable mention is to a little pack of Smarties. I think there's a time and place to have Smarties. So are they kind of like light in your mood a little bit. But on Halloween, your boy being a little chocolate junkie, I'm pretty pissed off when I get Smarties in a little packet. My tier three, my Tier three is Smarties. I'm looking at my phone now, I have Tier three, specifically Smarties. What do you mean so that list?
Speaker 1: No, they have three.
Speaker 2: But I thought smartest was gonna be my honorable mention because I thought I had another one on here. But I don't that Smarties is what this is my three? All right, there's no honorable mention for this ship. Yeah, he sucks out that you got it twice, dude, Yeah, legit. They might have to be your Tier one.
Speaker 1: Now, all right? My Tier two.
Speaker 2: Wax cola bottles. Not a fan of the wax colar bottles. I understand there's different flavors involved that can lighten your mood a little bit, but again, your boy is a chocolate junkie. I think wax colar bottles are garbage. Yes, you can bite them off. I think they kind of heart your teeth because you're trying to like grind them off at times. I think when you try and spin them without going your mouth first, you try and spin them. Takes fucking forever and you don't get You don't get much bang for your bucket. You gotta do the whole trigger treat thing like you're walking like am I gonna dress up? Am I dressing up on Halloween? And walking my ass? Putting in my steps all around town so I can get wax bottles?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like, no, bro, I'm not trying to get fucking wax cola bottles in my Halloween bag. That's my Tier two, my Tier one, and I will not. I think this is the worst taste in the world, and it's black licorice.
Speaker 1: You get black.
Speaker 2: Licorice, dude, Like I'm getting matt thinking about it. My blood just oils a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's the caffeine too. It's a slap in the face.
Speaker 2: Getting black licorice is a slap in the face to you as a human. If anybody ever offers, I don't care where you're at, if it's a if it's a nursing home, any of that you get off of black licorice, it's a fucking sign of disrespect.
Speaker 1: So that's my tier talk. Plus amen mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 1: He's such a piece of ships. Reads, fuck, who is that man? This time? Sorry time.
Speaker 2: Smarties, I mean, oh strong conviction.
Speaker 1: M all right, hey we'll talk, Yeah for sure, for sure? Okay, yes, let me spit out these hands, which, by the way, will be the best Halloween Sunday. Okay, here's my honorable mention, and I'm double checking. I have four for sure, so I don't want to maybe go down that same situation. The only reason why these individuals are an honorable mention is because I don't think they really make a big They don't show up a whole bunch in the Halloween candy category. But whenever you do get these things, it's fucking disgusting. It's you should try it once and then once you get through, it's like this is like chalk and foam. I'm not sure. And that goes to the Circus peanut, those fucking squishy peanut looking little orange bastards. You buy it any you think what am I even tasting here? And you buy It's like you can't even finish one. It's disgusting. That is my honorable mention. The only reason why I didn't make the list is because it doesn't have a huge showing on Halloween, so I didn't want to respect the game. My my tier three, and those things are right, those are garbage, right. My tier three is your boy loves the taste of coconut.
Speaker 2: I really do.
Speaker 1: I think coconuts fantastic.
Speaker 2: I love it in a peni colata level.
Speaker 1: When I'm in cabbo with the boys having a nice little you know, fruity drinking, maybe some fruit stuff on there, and I'm sipping away, I'm having an absolute blast.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like the texture, I like the consistency. But something about a fucking all'm enjoy, dude, is so yucky to me. Dude, that's just it's just fucking gross.
Speaker 2: The chocolate, I get it.
Speaker 1: My boy's a chocolate fan. I'm not as much of a chocolate fan, but I do appreciate and love chocolate. That all together, I think you put that in the king even put that in King size candy bar. That thing's absolute horseshit, dude. That is my tier three. My tier two are these Mike and Ike wanna be motherfuckers. Dude, these little pill looking things. You know you look at me that they probably like Mike and XS and Mike Nike's kind of hit. Even the chropical mic and ikes kind of hit but good in plenties. Those chalky, white and pink pieces of shit, Dude, when they go in your mouth, you can't get the taste out for the entire day. Disgusting. Every time I see them in my Halloween treat basket, I am fuming, which brings me to my Tier one and it's gonna look real similar to yours, I can. I am co signing on what Will Compson said about the black licorice. You could be at a funeral home, at an old folks home. You could be in a place where people are just supporting each other, and if someone pulls out of a black licorice and says you want one of these, that person's disrespecting. You should immediately get in a fight with them. Immediately get in a fight. If someone hands you a black licorice, that's basically saying fuck you and your family. That shit is so disgusting. I can't stand it. And yeah, I'm it's the caffeine, but I'm a little hot right now just thinking about it. It is the middle finger of candies. Why not even make them because trolls?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we should start passing out like black lucors for like people we don't like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I like that. Actually, Tonio Brown, here's some black licors, Tonio Brown, Kanye black licorice guys. Well yeah, yeah, yeah, we should probably we should probably navigate that.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean it like that.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean it like that. Why do you say I'm just black people for black licorice?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Tanner is the way he's a hater.
Speaker 1: He could be a black liquorice guy today. Do you see that sybulance we hit there? I feel safe. I wait to hear your standard. Oh yeah, one word, one word word?
Speaker 6: Oh Derek agreed, exactly, Oh dude, solid strong.
Speaker 1: No one needs to excel for that long. You're just thinking I've hurtful words. Wo after Tanner's I got to unpack that with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm excited about the conversation. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: For those of you who don't know Tanner Tatani, we've no chances. We're five years old. He's got a mullet, my choice. He's never lost a bet in his life.
Speaker 2: He is sitting there.
Speaker 1: Also, that little mark on the bottom of his neck is from a paintball shot. It's he doesn't have some sort of weird deal going on with the skin. Yeah, he's got a man that is a mustache.
Speaker 2: He also shows to.
Speaker 1: Have my man looking like a little bit like a ferret. Right now, let's see what.
Speaker 2: You got Tanner. Okay, so two Canton, let's go, brother. I mean, that's how you're gonna start it.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: You disrespectful?
Speaker 2: Hey, that's a Black Liquors comments, a Black Lickers comment.
Speaker 5: Yours.
Speaker 9: I think I think you have then know I've got my three, but I think.
Speaker 1: We should run.
Speaker 2: You don't have to do an honorable mention. I kind of liked her though. It was the bottom of your list. Guess see it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think it's a I think it's a good honorable mention for the back of the bush.
Speaker 2: No, it was, uh, I guess they did it. It was a circus peanuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, you want to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna go.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 9: It's called Tier three raisins.
Speaker 2: For a couple of reasons.
Speaker 9: Raisins are terrible in the first place, and putting chocolate on him it doesn't make him any better.
Speaker 1: I don't like giving it. I don't like giving in this platform, just let him let him speak.
Speaker 9: Uh Tier two is uh mounds, which is very similar to almond joy, I believe, And it's just because coconut doesn't have a place in candy and coconuts trash and uh Tier one is candy corn.
Speaker 2: I didn't know, like I didn't watch that. You're a good can.
Speaker 9: Obviously we talked about it a little bit, but candy corn is terrible.
Speaker 1: Okay, mine, do you want to go first? Abysmal mistake?
Speaker 3: Lest Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, Well go ahead, gayl.
Speaker 2: I still want to hear your word. Some might not agree that that's fucking I know someone back there doesn't agree.
Speaker 1: It's an atrocious There's someone.
Speaker 2: Back there going like this because the worst list.
Speaker 1: I've ever heard, that's more than one more. But that's let them, let them, let them. Sorry, sorry, conflicting boss legend.
Speaker 2: The cod gobbler back there confused, Great, oh wow, that it's all over the place.
Speaker 1: What are we talking about? What are we what are we even talking about?
Speaker 2: Do we even give him any more of a platform?
Speaker 1: Or do we just ignoring?
Speaker 2: Can he can make it so dumber than he? I already came off. What am I doing?
Speaker 9: What do you mean you both talked about this before and you were gonna gang up afterwards.
Speaker 2: No, not at all, not at all. Go check the movie Candy Tier Talk episode. Literally, I think his raisin that is my one, his one.
Speaker 1: Oh they're not disgusting, but they're not there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they might not be everybody else's top three. Like they're definitely not bottom three.
Speaker 1: They're not fucking bottom tier. You you you're telling me you'd rather get hey slow down.
Speaker 2: No, no, you let this is our podcast. You do your thing. You'd rather get circus peanuts handed to you over all those you just said.
Speaker 1: I said circu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your honorable mention.
Speaker 1: Will mention, but you still they're worse.
Speaker 3: Do you talk, Tanner, What.
Speaker 2: Do you mean bad?
Speaker 1: Like? Yeah, honorable mentions bad like mental worst one is the worst. What did you say? Two and three was when you got honorable mentioned in high school?
Speaker 2: You thought you're the best player, Like honorable mention is right outside, like being considered.
Speaker 1: You would rather away you like I literally said, No, I don't mind raising uts at all.
Speaker 2: I think it's the middle.
Speaker 1: I think it's middle care.
Speaker 2: I think anyone back here likes raising. That's Tyler.
Speaker 1: We had, we had a mental.
Speaker 2: I hope go Blost got the video.
Speaker 1: I hope Blost got the video of Jack's face when you said raisinettes. His fucking mind is mine exploded. He might never be the same again. Dude, ra I just again answer that question.
Speaker 2: You would rather be handed Circus peanuts than literally all three of those that you just said, like maybe candy corner. It seems like you hate candy corn, but you would rather eat Circus peanuts than raisinets.
Speaker 1: That's tough, dude, Dude, you think the worst candy you fucking suck come not like that's no cap Like, think about that, bro. Listen. I literally said, Circus poenis are my honorable mention for the sole reason that they don't play a big factor on Halloween. Otherwise they would for sure be my tier one.
Speaker 2: That's what's gonna be my question. You would rather I was, it was gonna be the same thing. You'd rather eat Circus whatever peanuts. Yeah, so actually the second two words anyway, it's not important. What's important is like, the only reason why it's honorable mentioned is says it doesn't have a big showing in Halloween. Yeah, I think Circus peanuts is God teer worst candy.
Speaker 1: I really think. I really think Circus Peanuts, God tier worst candy. I personally like I have. I think I might have had it once in my life. I had to look it up, but I agree. Like they're horrendous like they play. They're not like a big player in the Halloween game. They're not yet. And that's why I made honorable mention. It's so bad it still needs to be mentioned. Even so it'sign the same genre.
Speaker 2: Right, he just said, Hey, I think I want to use yours for the honorable mention over No, it was on their list.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now's twenty fingers. The zero accountability was handling.
Speaker 2: They're terrible. I just think it's interesting you'd rather have those other ones, Like, I don't disagree. Are you just saying rasin like you're.
Speaker 1: Showing showing on a Halloween either? When do you see raisinets on?
Speaker 2: Ever?
Speaker 1: I see what the movie theater? If your dad's go get them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you intentionally go get them. I'm gonna dig through your kids candy. Oh, I bet you we won't find one tonight. Okay, I bet you we will. We won't find one tonight.
Speaker 1: Just a better chance of us finding a circus peanut than a fucking raisinets.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but I bet you don't find raisin hard work dedication, boys, hard work dedication. Here's here's where here's where my like disagreement comes in. I I don't disagree that like coconut chocolate and almonds, Like, it's not like it's a terrible mix.
Speaker 1: I just don't think it's like a bottom theater candy.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: That's where I think you had a hard time with my list as well.
Speaker 2: When I pulled out almond Joys. Yeah, yeah, how much I get because I think I don't Hey, hang on in also Mike and Ikes.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't say Mike and Ikes good in Plenty.
Speaker 2: Look those up? Oh yeah, dude, I fucking blacked out. I was like, what am I listening to?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, Mic and ICs are phenomenal, I'm saying. I'm saying good and plenty is are like the knockoff bullshit brand. Like, just spend the extra three cents for the Mike and Ike. I'm so way better.
Speaker 2: Okay, good because I was only sold on your black liquorice one. Oh no, no, no, no, Joy Mike and Ikes, what do we do. No. No, I think you're a little ro old will the whole time.
Speaker 1: I think you're a little misguided because Almondjoy has the chocolate factor, and I know you're a big chocolate guy, so you probably still eat it. But I think no one's reaching for an almond Joy and me personally, I just think the combination is garbage. It's it's garbage. But I love Pina Colattus. I love Pania Coladas.
Speaker 2: I think the fantastic.
Speaker 1: But I get that.
Speaker 2: I I no public enemy number one is right there. Yeah, candy corner is not like I under like. I guess I don't understand the hate of candy corn so much like I went to I went to my neighbors the other day and they had like, no, it's not any corn sitting there, and I was like fired up to get the candy corn I love. I think candy corn is awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Bloss just says something busted. Candy corn is similar to to Circus peanuts. It's not the same texture or taste.
Speaker 2: Texture is very similar.
Speaker 1: He must not know what I'm talking about, though, No, I know exactly where you're talking. That was me. I'm allergic to bullshit. Dude, that's to me, fucking sneezing up that bullshit right there. They're not even close to the same thing, not even close.
Speaker 2: See, this is why I don't feel like I have a soldier in the fight here, because I'm not very familiar with circus peanuts.
Speaker 1: It just sounds like it's a truce. You remember, due they're foamy and squishy, that's yeah, versus versus a hard candy, hard candy like you get them little candy. And I'm pretty sure circus peanuts are supposed to be like orange flavored peanut, I think JP.
Speaker 2: Do you know heats eats the mother fucking bag circus circus corn our circus peanuts.
Speaker 1: What do you say? Sugar, sugar foam?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, foamy. They don't really have a dog in the fight in that one.
Speaker 3: Oy.
Speaker 2: What is that three thirty?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought I text you said thirty.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're leaving in two minutes.
Speaker 1: Are there?
Speaker 2: You are so fucking lucky. We have to end this podcast.
Speaker 7: For real.
Speaker 1: Raisin nets don't deserve that disrespect.
Speaker 2: I swear, I'm I'm being dead ass serious. Oh no, you didn't.
Speaker 1: We were We were to a movie last Friday and he fucking pulled them things out the first thing.
Speaker 2: Really love them, love them, house them in the previews like raisin nets. The only bad part is like they're just going to enough going too soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I I it's my best friend, right, that's probably best end because you guys with the monopoly thing last time.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you guys for listening, like leave comments, Hey, tell mL trash of a human being he is.
Speaker 1: We're gonna Hey, go ahead and on the YouTube, put up Tanner's instagram so people can just bring back, bring back cyber bullying for Tanner, tak Nanny. I can't wait to the boys and a Z listen to this part too. They're gonna be well, they're gonna you know what, he didn't understand the mission, he didn't understand the assignment.
Speaker 2: He's gonna, you know what he's gonna do next time at work, he's gonna start showing all the boys ALFs on busting with the boys. Oh yeah, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: The end. I'll call him the phone all the time and he'll he'll be facing by, what's up on? What are you doing? It's like I'm just watching the show and he'll pop it up. I believe he's watching it.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 1: That's by why he calls you your talk say, Man, I don't call him enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Was you on my TV every week? Man, I feel like we're going, Hey, you know you.
Speaker 2: Should do on the bus, you should do this, say this, say that. Man, I am a puppet, dude, I do, I do want to say. I'm sure we both share the same intimate like we love Tanner, like Tanner's he's the boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he deserves the last thing's about to get Yeah, Yeah, he deserves. There's no question Tanner's a phenomenal person. Yeah, but Arizonatrol. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, all right, transitioning from Tier Talk, now we're gonna get into the George Kittle segment. We did a fun little segment where we ask you a couple of questions. These last questions are brought to by Roadback. Use Code Boys Boys on roeback dot com for twenty percent off your first purchase.
Speaker 1: That's r h obac k dot com. Code Boys.
Speaker 2: They work with the best collegiate athletes, from Will Anderson to the Boy Michael Meyert to b Jean Robinson to also Busting with the Boys they just drop new performance joggers and trust us, you're gonna want to try these. Use Code boys for twenty percent off. Now enjoy this segment with the boy, George Kittle. Yeah, George, so our Because again, we don't want to keep you long. We don't want to make it about NFL headlines or anything like that. However, I would like to ask what to like playing with Christian McCaffrey on your football team.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's really nice. He's pretty good at football.
Speaker 10: He triffected Yesterday's inspired by World World Series ball, Passing, catching, rushing, touchdown. Yeah, Pete slippery, makes guys miss, makes my job easier, and knows how to run the football.
Speaker 3: So I'm a huge fan of him.
Speaker 2: Who oh man, I just though this is off the top, I can't wait. Who do you think is better at football? Christian McCaffrey or Deebo Samuel.
Speaker 1: Dude. That's a good question. That's a good question.
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 3: Question.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know part of me wants to go Debo, part of me wants to say Deebo. But I'll leave the floor the kitty.
Speaker 3: You know. Okay, we're gonna stop that one right there, Joe, No, we're not going Yeah, we're done with.
Speaker 2: That, all right, right, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: So who's been football?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 10: You know, look, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be right in the middle just because well look, I do love people just because I played with them, and I've seen how much better he's gotten since he's been a rookie. The one thing that he brings the table to anybody else is that every time he touched the football, he could run through two guys and still score a touchdown. Not a lot of guys in the NFL that can do that. Christian, on the other hand, is very flippery and it's just hard to get hands on him regardless. So it's just kind of what you like. And you know, most of the time, I like guys who run people over. So you know, I'm a huge fan of Debo. Dem mc' is probably going to contain to grow on me, though, So I think they're both really good football players.
Speaker 1: It sounds like the forty nine ers have a bit of a smash and dash situation going on with those two.
Speaker 2: Very athletics smash the very athletic smashion dash like he's like a big thick dude.
Speaker 1: He's strong as fuck. Yeah, absolutely, big dubb yesterday, buddy, big bag duves hypothetical situation here. Let's say you're the greatest football player in the entire world, no one, no one can touch you at all, and your wife gives you an ultimatum to either stop playing football and be with the family or get divorced.
Speaker 2: What do you think.
Speaker 3: Have I won any Super Bowls yet?
Speaker 2: You've won? Yeah, let's say you've won seven, Just just gypathetically, you've won seven and you're forty five?
Speaker 3: Can Will answer it first, and I'll go second.
Speaker 1: We can me and Will have already technically answered this, but go ahead, Will Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what Taylor and I were saying is I'll speak for myself. I said that personally, in my personal like, if it's me right now my brain, I'm leaving the boys because some things are bigger than ball. And you got seven Super Bowls and you got probably fat money lined up after that, so I would probably leave the Boys. Then I tried putting myself in the headspace of somebody who's the greatest role player ball. I'm sure there's some type of cynical, just like obsession with you know, the struggle of walking away from the game because you're just built to just win championships. Yeah, but that was my that was my situation. I basically said, I would leave. Yeah, you dipping the boys?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean how many how long have I hypothetically played for?
Speaker 3: How many years?
Speaker 2: Twenty plus?
Speaker 1: I would say, I think, I mean, if you're forty five years old, yeah, and all the hypotheticals, I'd say twenty plus years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know. I'm gonna go with Will on this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, so it's it's unanimous. We would all dip on the boys. And that's crazy to say because this podcast literally our phrases for the boys, but some things are bigger. Yeah, you're for the boys at home.
Speaker 3: That mean we're the boys at home?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 3: Does that mean that we're not wolves?
Speaker 2: No, we're wolves. We're absolutely wolves.
Speaker 1: I just think that being a wolf is a mentality.
Speaker 2: Tell him, buddy, Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: It's a mentality. But every wolf knows when it's over. You know, sometimes you get exiled from your wolf little klan and you got to go do your other wolf things by yourself.
Speaker 3: Still a Wolf with your second family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we asked it. Can we ask a second? Go ahead, ahead, ask me.
Speaker 2: Another one, Georgia three minutes, okay, minutes. If you could have this for you two, Taylor, if you gotta have any superpower, what would it be?
Speaker 1: You're a superhero guy, feel like this is a great question for you.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 1: Can I like pick a superhero that the same thing, one specific thing? I was thinking the same thing too, because I think the easiest answer would be Superman, Right yeah, I think it's like you just and then I don't.
Speaker 10: Know, that's not fun, Like, okay, cool, you're Superman. You have a lot of issues. It is what it is like I would I would choose Spider Man because that just sounds like really fun. A lot of you guys have played the Spider Man games, but like it's literally grand theft Auto and your Spider Man. He's gonna swing through New York City and just beat up bad guys. So that's the thing for that I'm a huge fan of. But just being a football player, I would love like Wolverine's ability to regenerate his health.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. That's good. That's a good one. That I didn't really think of you.
Speaker 10: Can you just imagine waking up every month, like after the game and you just feel great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to win. You play forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could hypothetically that player we were hypothetically talking about and to one up you.
Speaker 2: It's not just after game, it's just anything in life, like you're any.
Speaker 10: Good and you're not worried about nothing, like ah my neck, I just kid, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like, hypothetically, if you want out, if you like sat at your house and tring forty seven beers yesterday while watching football, you'd wake up the next day feeling like a million domestics.
Speaker 2: So hypothetically, what would be yours? Taylor, because he's probably got him in at the thirty.
Speaker 1: Nine Oh shit, okay, I feel like I don't know his is so good. You want your mind teleportation, that's what it would be like. Jumping, like jumping one, yeah, jumping. I mean when if I were to grab you an jump want to movie? Okay? Yeah, okay, that's that would be mine. And as long as if we all can take everybody, right, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Could do that, we'll get real that you're a jumper. Yeah, okay, I'm a jumper.
Speaker 10: Mine would be imagine just jumping to Cabo every other day.
Speaker 2: One too, that's.
Speaker 1: Right now. Those we had two good ones. And I know you're gonna come with some hate, buddy.
Speaker 2: Mine would be to touch any book and acquire the knowledge that is in any book.
Speaker 1: That's good too. I don't but where that knowledge go to the dome?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, your brain? You've seen the movie Limitless, Like we only use like three percent of our brain or something like that.
Speaker 3: And I know, will I think you use one percent?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: One percent? Yeah, yeah, oh you will. You're saying it's a strong one when it's firing and all.
Speaker 1: Imagine two percent with you. It'd be insane, dude. But people, you know how they say people use ten percent of the brains. Sometimes I think we only ten percent of our hearts. You know. Wedding crash, wedding crashers, come here, he said, to give you a hug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give the boy a hug.
Speaker 1: George.
Speaker 2: We love you, brother, Thank you for being a part of this. Like, yeah, we'll call you in the future. I love you.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: Call me any Monday you need me.
Speaker 2: Lunch room ypatheticals, cafeteria talk.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's all working.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, I think one of those dolls behind you just moved.
Speaker 2: It'spooketober, buddy, he can't see George. I hate yeah, see George before you go, George.
Speaker 1: What are you doing tonight? What's the move tonight?
Speaker 3: Niners Halloween party? Boys?
Speaker 1: Is Shanahan throwing it?
Speaker 3: No, I'm throwing it. Be me and you check me and you check are throwing it. Jimmy G's paying for it. What a nice guy.
Speaker 1: What a guy, dude, What a guy. We'll have you on in a couple of weeks. Buddy, thank you so much for coming on. We absolutely love you. Big hugs, tony kisses.
Speaker 3: All right, don't ever call me kitty again. I won't.
Speaker 2: I won't.
Speaker 1: Brother. Bye, so smooth. That was smooth, smooth bro. I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Big hugs, tiny kisses,