Speaker 1: Wind Down with Janet Kramer and I'm Heart Radio Podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm very excited for this week's podcast because we've got an in house guest. I think I need to know when it's going to be in house because I try to look like I care like you always show up so like just a little borderline que right, Well are you going to say no? No? Like so cute and I'm always like in the gym shorts, no makeup whatsoever. The only reason I have makeup on today because I have an audition that I have to do after this before the sitter leads. Well, maybe I should pretend like I have auditionally from far away the camera, you really can't tell anyways, but you're good there because I don't.
Speaker 3: You're naturally beautiful. You're great.
Speaker 2: Let's see what I could do with myself to make we have a guest. Sorry, So Josie's here. She is the host of the Weekly trash Pot and she's adorable. She's so young. I just are you so young? I just did her podcast. Oh well, that makes me feel a lot better because I gotta tell you, is it the baby at a biblical age? That's done it to me? I think it's Salt Lake. She's from Salt Lake. Oh yeah, I got that Utah the Utah Utah. Look, well, you hat, you're just stunning.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Can I come every week?
Speaker 2: I mean, you really are, thank you, But I want you to really appreciate how young and pretty you are. I will, because I don't think I did that enough at your age.
Speaker 3: No, No, I have three kids, so I'm really I.
Speaker 1: Like this.
Speaker 3: I never look like that, and.
Speaker 2: I always look like this.
Speaker 1: I usually look like that, but you look gorgeous, so I actually don't look like that, but kind of my hair is usually greasy.
Speaker 2: Here. I'm excited that Jose's here because her podcast is so much fun. I mean to be called weekly Trash. I think that's just what is your favorite trash to talk about?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love pop culture, but what is your favorite pop cultured topic at the moment right now?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, I'm kind of like fascinated with the Montana Boys and all of the that they're doing right now.
Speaker 2: Can I just tell you something really fast about the Montana Boys because I'm in the bath the other day, not in the bath, sorry, Roman is taking a bath, and I was just looking at my bath. Roman's taking a little bath and his thing. He's very protected. Don't worry. I'm watching him like, you know, the whole Yeah, yeah, I'm being a good mom. But I'm also like, just it's a moment to sit as well, absolutely while my hand is still touching him, making sure that he's fine. But it's usually where I pee pee right next to the bathroom and I can do it. I'm like, look at me, I'm liberated. But I was swaping river and I put my thumb back to it because I was on TikTok and I see the Montana boat Boys and Alan walks in at that exact moment. He's like, why are you watching that doing?
Speaker 4: It's just they're like I felt caught like by like like there's just these Jews and they lip sync and I don't I don't know they're trying to be cowboys, but I just think it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of funny. This is one And I was like, this is what was Kristen Cavialerre is dating? So I just want to see one of them.
Speaker 1: Mark, Yeah, I Mark, I couldn't tell you. I just call him the hot one because I think he's the hottest one. She does too obviously. Yeah, I didn't realize.
Speaker 3: He was part of that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yes, I just knew he want a famous pop culture.
Speaker 3: I don't even know because it's like TikTok.
Speaker 2: They just like sing. So now I've been kind of deep driving on them. So they just lip sync? Do they can they actually sing? Like? Is there?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: But they've been interviewed by like podcasters and they're hilarious.
Speaker 3: Like Hannah Burner, do you know who that is?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: She's a comedian. She podcasted them on the street of New York City. Go look it up on TikTok. It is hilarious.
Speaker 2: They are funny, like they're not trying to be funny, they're just they're trying to be serious.
Speaker 1: They're bumpkins, you know, they just from the country. They don't know anything. Like Hannah's like, oh, what's your your zodiac side? And he was like, mmm, I think like Tori or something?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, and clothes. So they're not really super funny.
Speaker 1: No, No, they're just kind of dumb in the nicest way possible.
Speaker 2: I like you a lot, really enjoy her. Yeah, they provide entertainment yeah, people, I think I think I have to be the political one. You can be politically, somebody's got to be. So that's I'm I'm Switzerland and more than I have got the Well, it's your show, so you have to be.
Speaker 3: It's your rep. Not well, I think I would tell them.
Speaker 1: I'd like, you guys are so hot and that's great because like you're a little dumb, but I'm dumb, so I feel like I'm not.
Speaker 3: People don't know why I am dumb as rocks.
Speaker 1: No, you're just a What do you think classifies you as dumb? Busy? My brain functions at the weirdest pace. It's I don't know how I have a podcast truly, Like when I talk, I'm like, am I making any sense? Like something is going on in my head. But you're so smart. Like when I was on your podcast, you were saying how you she? I mean, she does it all by herself. She reaches out to people, she gets the ads. I'm like that takes skill and brains, taking that, making.
Speaker 2: That season for myself. Yeah, I'm like, guess who's opening up for partnership? Yes, Christy who so happy to see you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Nope, exactly right. I just gotta fake it with three kids. That's a lot of what I think we all experience. It'll probably feels smarter in my thirties hopefully, wow, because my kids will be didn't work out well for me, but I hope it does for you.
Speaker 3: How old are your kids?
Speaker 2: Eight? The same?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Five? Brand new?
Speaker 3: Oh that's brand new. We love brand new.
Speaker 2: I kind of have a brand new too, So Montana and then Montana boys. What else in pop culture at the moment?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, right now, I'm trying to think what I last spoke on, because we love some pop culture over here.
Speaker 2: I mean depending on you to keep me up to date so that I feel like cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, well now I'm just like brain fart.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. I am obsessed with Taylor Swodon Travis right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, so is my daughter.
Speaker 3: I'm obsessed.
Speaker 1: And I had a trasher that's what I call my listeners, had dinner with her what pearn Travis literally had dinner.
Speaker 3: I was shook. I was shook.
Speaker 1: She she couldn't really like take pictures or video it because she didn't want to be that creep. That's like I'm with Taylor Swift, but she did take a photo, but she didn't want to post it and be that girl that was like fangirling.
Speaker 3: But she sent it to me and I about prapped myself.
Speaker 2: So it's legitimate.
Speaker 3: It's legit, like it actually happened. So all the people with the.
Speaker 1: Conspiracies like they're not in love, they're in love, Okay, it's real. They're gonna have babies, they're gonna get married. I'm obsessed.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I trust any woman super in love. That is also true, say that I don't trust myself super you love. I said, I don't trust any woman super in love. I think we rose colored glasses and we see what we want to see, and it's it's not a bad thing. Yeah, it's just a really sweet moment of insanity where everything is is you want to see it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what was your rose colored moment with Preston?
Speaker 2: Then I think, well, there's a couple. That's why it takes me a second. I think I loved that he owned his own business because I came from raising a husband before him, and I was the breadwinner, and it was just relieving to me that he was motivated and established he's in music, so that takes some grit too. It also takes a tiny slice of narcissism. So I would say that when the glasses popped off, that's where you see artists I think have to have a little to believe in themselves when other people don't. Yeah, I think it was probably that. I think he was so hard in the paint for me that I maybe ignored some of the riff raff that was still lingering on the sides. You know. But I was also in a time of transition when I met him, like with my marriage and ending and all the things. So but I would say, you know, I just think that I look back and I'm like, it's always always there. Maybe we just don't see it for what it's worth. Speaking of dating, does anybody want to talk about Sophia Bush? Oh?
Speaker 3: I know that pop culture I know that as well.
Speaker 1: I almost talked about it, but I was like, I don't know enough to like really deep dive this.
Speaker 2: But that's tell me.
Speaker 3: Tell me two Q community does not like her right now? A home wrecker.
Speaker 2: Oh well, guys, I don't know, can you fill me in? And probably maybe somebody else that's in their forties it doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't even know the soccer player's name. Oh, Ashlyn Harris beautiful. Oh she's beautiful, stunning. I would go for her stunning. It's like a Doyle Part two. No soccer player.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, kind of okay, Yeah, I mean because Abby and I mean Abby we Bach is a soccer player. Yeah. They were like, I've met Abby once and I was just like starstruck. I loved I loved Abby. One do you are you a sot? I mean you're married to a soccer player.
Speaker 3: So I was like, what's really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't, but I was. I thought she was like if I was ever I think attracted to a woman, it was Abby Wambach And then I'm then I saw Ashlon Harris and I was like, oh wow, she's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah no, I feel like I would go more for Ashland. Yeah, I like like the tattoos and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Sophia Bush wrote a article in Glamour about coming out a queer and now she's with Ashlton. But I think where the the drama. The drama is that technically Ashton was still married to Ali, who was also a soccer player at the time, and I think Sophia was going through her divorce at the time, potentially that that piece I don't know, but that they were discussing. But when you know, Ashton was still technically married and stuff. So the time, they never really address it. It's kind of like the elephant in the room.
Speaker 1: But they don't really ya talk about it, And so everyone's upset because they're like, be honest, say what really happened. Because Sophia apparently like befriended them, was friends with both of them, and then basically stole.
Speaker 3: Ashland and was like you're mine now, and now they're together, and Ashlyn and Abbie have two kids together.
Speaker 1: So it's like breaking this family and it's just like this whole thing, and wow.
Speaker 2: I have kind of two things to it, where it's two sides of it, where it's you don't know the ins and outs, just like we have all the time. There's so many things that I have not said publicly and we'll always keep private, sure to protect my family or my kids or myself whatever, you know, my friends, So you just don't really know. Some things may look a little gray, But I also think on the flip side that too, life is a little gray. It's not very great. It's not black or white. I think probably more of it with you than any other friend. There's so many things people still don't know. You can write five more books and there's still things that are so protected for you, Yeah, because you also have children. And I do think it's hard sometimes because it's just so skewed. We can't know. We just can't know it all, and if we I don't think we should know it all. Maybe well, I think there's yeah, I mean I agree with that. I think there's certain things that could be harmful, but then also things that not everybody has this kind of life and platform that has lived in the open, and I think if more people had cameras and mics in their faces and had that, everybody would have a little point where Okay, it wasn't done to perfection or it wasn't perfect. And it's unfair too, I think for anybody to go into comments and be hurtful when you just really don't know. And that's kind of the thing where projection is one thing, but there's always a truth and there's always gray. So it's just I don't know. I kind of go, we're all humans and we might make mistakes, but and even their version of reality might not be reality. Like I always think there's three sides to every story. For she here's mine and God saw it all. But then I always go back to but I just want everyone to be happy. There's a piece of me too, Like in my twenties and thirties, I was constantly always trying to chase who I was and trying to figure it out through relationships. And so I think, you know, reading the article, and I just I hope she slows down. Is she's she's stopped running and is like actually happy and like you know, and she can breathe, Yeah she can. Yeah, Like she said that she can breathe. So I think that's a great thing that we should all feel one day.
Speaker 3: No, I'm happy for her, but.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I could ever. It's interesting too because I was reading another book and one of the main characters ended up being lesbian, and then I'm just like, I just love my man and you sausages, wow, Scottish especially important sausages. Importantage.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, they'll say group.
Speaker 2: So I just agreed, but I just want to go on record. But I think there's a thing too, though, where you can have a connection with someone, but I've just never experienced that person. That time describes Abby's encounter for the very first time. I mean it's like I would say, that's how my encounter with Preston was, and I had never felt that way before. And that's why I was so swept and irritated because I'm like, I don't even like your gender, Like I don't want to. Men have never been notoriously reliable for me. Like, I'm not interested. I'm good, it's going to be single and have a big career. Yeah, And then I was annoyed that I liked him, but it was like the world went away and I had never felt that in my life.
Speaker 3: Wait, have you been with a woman?
Speaker 2: No? Oh, have you ever kissed a girl? Spring break?
Speaker 3: You did? Spring break?
Speaker 2: Did you use tongue? No? No, no, no, it was more like three way kissy.
Speaker 3: What about you, Jenna? Have you ever been with never? Never?
Speaker 2: No. We do talk about some stuff on wine down on the Road. That is so fun though, So everyone should come to see those shows. I did have a uh huh, I love it. Yeah, No, it's fun.
Speaker 3: But have you so I'm from Utah.
Speaker 2: So are you Mormon? I always say I'm kind of Mormon. He's your I Mormon. Isn't the one where he hands a bunch of wives?
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's polygamy, which is like old that's f LGS.
Speaker 3: The fundamental isn't that Utah? That's it's in Utah. But it's not common at all. It's also illegal, so it's not.
Speaker 2: Has it always been illegal?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure?
Speaker 2: Is there a TV show? For sure?
Speaker 1: That's what I always wondered. But this is But they're not Mormon. They have nothing to do with FLDS. They're like a totally FLDS is the fundamentalists of the Latter day Saints.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. And if this is so, I just have to sidebar this really fast. This is disrespectful. I apologize, and I'm gonna say it. Say it, go for it. It's like my favorite lead office.
Speaker 3: Who cares? You're going weekly rash?
Speaker 2: Like The Book of Mormons is probably the funniest freaking play I've ever seen my entire so I saw it your thoughts as a Mormon.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I didn't have any thoughts where it was like I hated this or I thought it was funny.
Speaker 3: I was just kind of neutral because I hate plays. I hate Broadway, I hate musicals. Not my thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, my husband, who served a Mormon mission, was like, this is so spot on, it's freaking hilarious.
Speaker 3: He loved it.
Speaker 2: He loved it, and he's like the more active members. So I was like, I wonder if Mormons hate this because it's literally making fun of Mormons.
Speaker 3: No, Mormons do hate it.
Speaker 1: They do, like, like, if you're an active member of the church, you're not going.
Speaker 2: To see it's like fun.
Speaker 3: If you can.
Speaker 1: Laugh at yourself, you can see it. But if you take things way too seriously, because at the end of the day, like that is a very disrespecial play.
Speaker 2: There are some very disc in the language.
Speaker 1: You know, people who are members of the church try not to use profanity. I obviously use profanity. So I always say I'm kind of Mormon, like there are certain things about the religion that I really appreciate and I really love. And it's hard when I'm on a platform because I'm not perfect and I don't want to be the poster child for the community because I A don't know everything. B I'm not perfect, and see, I don't even know if I believe in half of it. So I'm like, I don't ever want to be like, yes, I am a member of the church blah blah blah blah blah, because I don't even know. And I feel like at twenty eight years old, you're still kind of figuring out your faith a little. Like I know I believe in God, that for sure, but religion is where I have a hard time. Are you guys religious?
Speaker 2: Are Mormons are allowed to drink?
Speaker 3: No, that's it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I number not being one of the things that no, no, no, no, that's it because I remember there was something I was like, there's a lot of women's like can't.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Things, and then no, you can't have tea coffee. I mean when I say can't, you can do whatever you want. You have free will. It's just recommended. It's called the Word of wisdom, and it's been given to us by prophets that you shouldn't do this for your health.
Speaker 3: It's just benefits you.
Speaker 1: And there's other certain things that they used to say, like you can't have double piercings, like that was something where a prophet came out.
Speaker 3: I was like, don't do that.
Speaker 1: So there's just like a new prophet. It was no, it was back in what was it? Harley's very active, my my assistant, my video girl. But there's just random things. They kind of change rules everywhere while.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, I'm a Christian. You're Christian? Christian Christian? Yeah yeah, but I was gonna say, like Joseph an amazing technical or dream coat, like we're making plays to be entertaining and to have the laughability.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I also say I'm a Christian, but I'm like, I go to your death sex. Were you good marriage? Yeah? Yeah, like that's just my like, I know that's not the thing that Jesus said, but I also think there's you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do you want to buy a car before test driving it?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm gonna sit this one up. Did you wait till marriage, ma'am? My daughter was born. I was married in September. My baby was born in January. Oh all right, yeah that's a healthy preemie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very healthy.
Speaker 2: So I'll carry the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just think that, like I think with anything I have always like, comedy is my favorite. Yeah, and so like I think laughing at anything that it makes them I mean I'm an adult child of been alcoholic, So if I didn't laugh at things like, that's a pretty sad little life for me, you know. So like listen, is it comical? No, But like I've made light of a lot, and like I try to make it fun and relatable and that I think plays like that are made for that. It's entertainment.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I think more people are looking up what it's like to be Mormon now probably than before.
Speaker 1: Sure, for sure it is hard though, because people who don't know anything about it will look at this and it already kind of puts a negative light on some things where there is a lot of good.
Speaker 3: And I think in every religion there's good and there's bad, right sure, And the.
Speaker 1: Book of Mormon is so crude at times the play that I think people have a different idea of what it is and then they google it and then they're like, oh wait, this is this actually isn't the same thing as the play, which you have to realize you're going to play for entertainment.
Speaker 2: It's not done to me, and I think in the end to in the play, it's all about just believing in something to have hope in your day, and that's I love the message that it ended up telling for sure. So I was a big fan of Big Love on HBOK fascinated. Okay, I don't think I watched it so good to get me?
Speaker 3: Oh it was.
Speaker 1: See I watched Sister Wives. I was like a huge Sister Wives fan. I loved that show because I couldn't fathom it. I could never share share it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, could you even understand how I feel like that? I mean you already have no you have without your idea it was any women? Yeah, yeah, I just couldn't understand how anybody married more than one woman would be interested in him specifically, Yeah, not my guy.
Speaker 3: Also, how are they affording it?
Speaker 1: Like, especially in Sister Wives, each wife has like their own house, Like what does he do for work?
Speaker 2: I need him to be a really cool better dude for like eighteen people to be married him. Yeah, I would love just a bunch of wives. But I don't want to do anything with the girls.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 2: And they can't touch my husband. That's how we have that already. Yeah, dandam Yeah, you can't touch my husband. But I'd love to all be in the same little comment. I think we all need a wife. Honestly, wives are the best. Yeah, I would love him.
Speaker 1: Anie me.
Speaker 2: It's time to hear her side of the story. I love the show so much. I was like, please throw my name in the mix. I need to be in on this.
Speaker 5: We were sure she was going to be the next bachelorette and then something changed.
Speaker 2: I'm keeping things very very hush hush.
Speaker 5: Fans of The Bachelor know exactly what we're talking about. Joe and Serena sit down for an intimate conversation with Maria Georgis on Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I have to ask.
Speaker 1: I heard a rumor that you were dating at one point one of Drake's best friends.
Speaker 2: Oh, we have more, Sammy.
Speaker 5: Listen to Bachelor Happy Hour on America's number one podcast network, iHeart open your free iHeart app and search Bachelor Happy Hour. Listen now everywhere you listen to podcasts, and don't miss Park two Monday Night.
Speaker 2: Hey, have you got any pop culture you got or a topic that you just I had? I had something, Okay, talk to me. I don't know how well this is going to play out, but I have I no, no, not great? Have you ever? I don't know why this is so ridiculous. But have you ever said something that like literally someone took the wrong way, probably and you just think about it for years. Yes, Okay, you guys. I have this embarrassing moment and every single time I wash my face, which is a lot of times, I think of this comment that I made to a woman that gave me a facial once. Oh god, what you say. It's just so I didn't mean it the way I said it. Oh no, So she's talking about like, you know, she gives this facial and I have pregnancy brain at the time. We're at Little paulm Island, and I'm so excited, right yes, and she goes, well, you know, like you can't just she was like, if you're going to ever do extractions on your skin, like you know, you need to like lather up and warm up and like you know, she's like you have to massage. And she was like, you just can't go right in. And I literally said, well, we're all I mean, that's kind of how we're all wired, Like that's how you should treat everything, isn't that we don't none of us want to go right in. And I meant it like conversationally or like you would want to warm up or habitly moment, and there I am naked with a bump, thinking this woman is probably like what is this woman? And every single time I wash my face, I think about the fact that this woman probably thinks I'm some dirty bird that needs to like have a lot of foreplay or something before I go right in. And I'm so the other day I thought, when will I ever let go of that? Am I going to make right? Do I need to reach.
Speaker 3: Out to her?
Speaker 2: Honey? That is like nothing?
Speaker 3: What do you even know?
Speaker 2: I mean, go in your memory bank. I just feel like I was like, I didn't mean it like that, but I didn't even I didn't even think of it. She just kind of got awkward after and then I was like, well, that's weird. Why would she And then later I thought that's why she thinks I'm a pervert. No, she doesn't. You gotta I don't know, you gotta let go of it.
Speaker 3: Wash it off.
Speaker 2: I will go girl, to wash your face. Okay, do you have one pun intended? I mean all the time I say things and I go when I say that, I say things that aren't When I'm like nervous or I don't know what to say, because I do get social anxiety.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So do you have certain phrases that you use often? Like when things get awkward?
Speaker 2: Well, Alan always says I go okay, okay, okay, okay. So now I'm like stop now, I'm how complex? Okay. I definitely have things I say. It's kind of like That's why I think sometimes I even get insecure on wine down because I like have these like little one line things where I'm like, I don't want to seem like I'm.
Speaker 1: Rehearsed either, saying it all the time too, right, Like, oh, put it on a T shirt?
Speaker 2: Right? I would you should sell that merch? So what as a mom of three, how do you keep things alive with your husband?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Right now it's looking rough. I'm just so busy right now that I almost feel bad. I was talking about this with a friend, like when you have a lot of things on your plate, You're like, what can I drop? Like what's what's plastic, what's glass?
Speaker 3: What will shatter?
Speaker 1: And what can handle it? And I'm like, oh, our sex life can handle being dropped right now because we're good, like.
Speaker 3: We're I love each other.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't ask, so they say, you know, God the relationship, then the kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, what for sure?
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, because if y'all aren't intact and it's gonna the whole absolutely dam damn is gonna can't handle the intact hand motion, the intact Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, we we choose for one. We always do it once a week. Oh that's great, it's a week always.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But it's not like this crazy passion.
Speaker 1: It like it's almost like, okay, this is we have to do this so we're connected, but like I got things to do, so we have like twenty minutes, let's go.
Speaker 2: So that's this is interesting and I just want to because I'm this audition that I'm auditioning for is almost like a sex life show where she just feels in the script, she's like, I can't even remember the last time we actually fucked. Okay, f uc k whatever. This is escalated quickly for me. I have sweaty hands and so you know, and I was reading like the sides with Alan and.
Speaker 3: Then you fucked well no, no, no, no, nogain that no.
Speaker 2: But it was an interesting conversation because I think there should be balance between like making love and then also having that passionate and not just like a taking because I know women we can just be like, oh, well, just you know, check off the box. I'm a very sexual person, so like I have very like a good sex life. But also you know, when you have the three kids now, it is there's times and I'm like, oh, okay, we need to have sex, you know, but also you want it to have you want to be able to have those two different types of having sex.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and right now, my sex is just che I need you to that's your homework report back to us.
Speaker 3: I will, I will him.
Speaker 2: But sometimes it is homework though, to have to like just I want you to rely so busy well and because you also like you guys, it's so enjoyable, it is.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. It's like, once you start going, it's like, oh wait.
Speaker 2: I just have the best sex life. I mean, I'll tell you that's what saved us a lot of time. Really, There's zero other people I'd ever want to make out with in my life. He is like, he knows, he just knows me. It's it doesn't even make sense. And so there's times where I'm like, gosh, that would really suck if it wasn't the case, because you know, that's where someone women wander. Yeah, and we're pretty diligent, Like, but I like want to because I'm like, it's just epic all the time.
Speaker 1: Let's do that. I want you to do that. Okay, Wow, the bar has been set.
Speaker 2: Well, I think again, because you're managing so much the kids, You've got your podcasts. Like you also, you know women, it's it feels like a chore. But when it's not made to feel that way, it's like she said, great, yeah, Like I also, I just think this is where I've been before in a previous marriage, right, like it was more checkboxy. I think there's just a level of intimacy, Like I think it's worth Oh if I could tell twenty eight year old me this, I would tell me this. So I'm gonna say it to you. I want you to like be honest with him about what you love, what you don't like, like lots of I love you, like good eye connections sometimes sure, meet in the laundry room, right, okay, whatever whatever is your thing. I like it to not be like crazy, Like we're still respectful, Like we're not all lips and chains. That's for like the word people. No, ma'am, you're not there yet. No, I'm more hopeless romantic than that. Okay, but I do feel like there's been a different level of intimacy over the last couple of years where we've just been like, okay, but what do we want? Like it's just I don't know, you know.
Speaker 1: I definitely think out of all my friends, I'm probably the most sexual, and so my friends are always asking me for advice and I'm like, this is crazy because I'm at a phase of my life where I'm actually not very sexual right now, So can you actually give me advice?
Speaker 3: Because growing up, oh, I was, I was getting around.
Speaker 1: I was I loved I loved it. I met my husband and I was like, let's do it every day all day. Like I was a horny little girl. And now I'm.
Speaker 3: Like I'm tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you's a break place, yeah, a season. Yeah. But I also do think we don't get to just be girlfriends, Like I just want to be as girlfriends sometimes, you know, like I just want to feel like a girl unless roommate yu less. I have this to do and that to do, and that's like the one area of life fe I'm like, yeah, like soak me up and like love on me.
Speaker 3: You know, speaking of soaking. Do you know what soaking is in Utah?
Speaker 2: No, I'm nervous.
Speaker 3: Wait, you guys don't know now what?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, speaking of crazy Mormon coldre in Utah. Because you don't want to have sex before marriage, like most Christian religions, people do this thing called soaking.
Speaker 2: I'm so nervous.
Speaker 3: So I'm trying to explain it in a way that's appropriate. But there's not a way.
Speaker 1: We've already said that. So basically, they stick their genitals in your genital but they don't move.
Speaker 3: It soaks.
Speaker 2: No, ma'am, Oh my god, that's still sex in general, I said, because.
Speaker 3: There's no friction, so it doesn't count as it doesn't. They soak it. They soak loophole sexual.
Speaker 2: Name, absolutely not. That's what's come on.
Speaker 3: People do it in Utah. Soak, they soak.
Speaker 2: I want, we'll soak it up. I do this thing I call soaking prayer, which makes me regret everything I've done for the last four years. It's my bathtub. I just sit and I just like, you know, soaking up. No more of that. Well, now you'll like, Josie, it was amazing having you, enlightening enlightening.
Speaker 3: I think I might go take a bath and take a good soak.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm blown away. Notice that we had a sex talk without Catherine here. Oh, Kat would just be crawling out. Understand she would hate it all right, Well, everyone, make sure to listen to Weekly Trash with your Girl Josie and we love y'all, Love y'all, Bye bye,