Speaker 1: Make sure you're telling them to watch out for Florida, Milorida Milorda.
Speaker 2: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx in all of four.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 3: The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 1: It gave him too much money. Florida man is arrested after.
Speaker 4: Definitely says he riggs the door to his home in an attempt to electro hit his president's lights. Police arrested in Orlando man for talking of from Ladas the breakfast club, bitch you donkey O the day with Charlam Hayne to God.
Speaker 1: I don't know why y'all keep you letting him get y'all like this.
Speaker 4: It ain't it ain't.
Speaker 2: It ain't me duvall as them Okay, Florida Donkey of to Day for Tuesday, April eighth goes to a.
Speaker 1: Young woman named Akeena Samson. Okay. Aquena is a thirty one year old woman from Saint.
Speaker 2: Petersburg, Florida, who works at one of the greatest institutions of all time, McDonald's. Okay, I am not about to sit here and do a commercial for McDonald's. Okay, you can say what you want about McDonald's, but they have been around since nineteen forty. It has thirty six thousand restaurants in over one hundred countries and they serve sixty nine million customers daily.
Speaker 1: Drop of the clues bombs of McDonald's. That's not an institution. I don't know what is. Okay, supersize me. It ain't stop nothing.
Speaker 2: At some point, we have all had a love affair with McDonald's, Okay. My go to was the two cheeseburger mail with an orange drink. And I'm old enough to remember when it was two ninety nine three fourteen plus tax.
Speaker 1: What was your goal to Jess.
Speaker 5: The same thing?
Speaker 1: Did two Gee's burger mail? Three four saints about you? Heavy? Mine was the same, but it was three twenty four y four cents. Okay.
Speaker 2: McDonald's was the place that we would all hang out after the football games, drop on the clues bombs for the Berkeley Stacks Monks Corner, South Carolina all day. I have a lot of love and great memories connected to McDonald's. And there was nothing like, you know, having a homie working at Mickey D's. Because they would always bless you with free food. That's what it was a blessing. Okay, that's what it was, a blessing, all right. Well, Aquina Samson didn't have that giving spirit.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: A Keena is clearly not the homie you want working in McDonald's if you're looking to get something free. No, okay, Akeina is there to protect McDonald's at all cost.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: She a seventeen year old customer, got choked out by Aquina after she stepped behind the counter to take some ranch dipping sauce after not being helped by employees. Now, we have all been at a fast food restaurant and been frustrated by the service, But that doesn't mean you can take matters into your own hands and go behind the counter and do their job for them. Okay, this little entitled ass teenager took they ass behind the counter to get some ranch dipping sauce, and Akeena, according to police reports, grabbed her arm. When the team tried to break free, Aquina allegedly grabbed her by the neck and took the girl to the ground. Sounds to me like the Big Show's finishing move. Remember that show stopper choke slam Big Show used to do. That's what seemed like happened in this situation. Now, I know what you're thinking. How many ranch package did the victim secure? Well, the police reports does not reveal that information, but it did reveal that the victim had visible injuries to her neck and left elbow. The incident was also captured on video.
Speaker 1: A Keina was charged with child abuse.
Speaker 2: Now you're probably saying yourself, damn, A Keena, did you have to do all that for some McDonald's ranch sauce? I don't know if McDonald's ranch sawce slaps. I've never had it. Anybody ever had McDonald's Ranch. Yes, it slaps, definitely, Okay, Okay, Now, if it was Polynesian sauce chip for l ay sauce, we probably could understand. But McDonald's Ranch, I'm not sure. Just said it slaps. I'll take her word for it. But it's not about what the teen did that got her choke slammed. It's the principle. As much as I have to give a key of this he hall, because there's a part of me. I mean, as much as I have to give a key of this he hall, there is a part of me that's like.
Speaker 1: Pers what is it?
Speaker 4: What is it her?
Speaker 1: What is per her?
Speaker 6: Her?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 5: That's that's just clockett like that's the tay.
Speaker 2: Okay, he wants to be a woman so bad. Yes, someone has to teach these y ms a lesson. Okay, where was this seventeen year old's home training? There is cause and effect. The seventeen year old was the cause and effect is a keen of choke slam in her and being arrested and charged with child abuse.
Speaker 1: And now she's about to lose her job at McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Okay, she is clearly missing her calling as nightclub security.
Speaker 1: But I digress. Look customer service one on one.
Speaker 2: If a customer reach his protocol, especially a minor, throw hot fried grease on them, no, the appropriate response is the call management, our security, our security. Okay, don't resort to physical violence because McDonald's wouldn't front line for you like that. And you should never, under any circumstance, risk your job, freedom and a young person's safety over a condiment. I know, I know that seventeen year old was risking it all too, but day seventeen, you thirty one, you should know better. Now once again we've got a child abuse charge which is gonna look nasty on your record and you lost your job at Ronald McDonald's house. This situation makes the ice cream machine always being broken seem like good customer service. Please give Akina Samson the biggest he Hull McDonald's dat dying for you, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot. That's extra. Just call the police.
Speaker 4: I will say this though, a lot of people that work at fast food jobs take their job.
Speaker 1: Way too serious. Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: If I want an extra packet of Catchup, please give me extra package Ketchup.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 4: You know, if I say, hey, can I extra Ketchup? That doesn't mean one packet, give me four or five. If I asked for an additional you know, sweet and sour sauce, give me one of two, give me two three.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, you know I used to give them peggags away like testas on the corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's not it's just hoarding ketchup package. Probably sit there for money.
Speaker 4: To take it.
Speaker 1: Take it too serious.
Speaker 4: If I want my fries to overflow the fry continued.
Speaker 1: You know, like give me a little extra.
Speaker 5: And it's not coming out of our money. Is like, we're not buying as employees like We're not buying the sauces out of our money.
Speaker 2: So it's crazy be a cheerful giver when you work at these fast food establishments.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, it looks like Jennifer Lewis, thank you, Yes, definitely on American Idol. That's what she that when that's before she started.
Speaker 1: Just told me off. She told me I looked like a broke transgender. I did not think. I did not think like. I don't know how it's supposed to rik you.
Speaker 5: No, I said, you look like an old ass trans woman. That's why I said, same difference.
Speaker 1: It looks like you was marching in the sixties. That's what looks like. That's what whig is given right now.
Speaker 2: Well, did you know what we had to go through in the sixties, if you had dogs sicked on you and holds his preying on you and marching in a hundred degree whether you would look like this too?
Speaker 1: You think you're We're supposed to look for prim and proper while you martching. I said you Dominicans don't know how struggle. Dominicans do not know how people struggled. Toba gonna cast you tonight.
Speaker 6: You see this wig on you all right, I mean tomorrow tomorrow morning? What you're gonna cast you to my afternoon?
Speaker 1: Sorry? What is wrong with y'all? All right? Thank you? Don't key of the day. He looks just like a bitch.
Speaker 6: And I said, excuse me, what why tonight?
Speaker 1: Like wat tonight? I gotta be doing castings that night, lady.
Speaker 4: Yeah you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, me during regular office?
Speaker 1: Woman so bad? All right? Now we're all part woman fifty fifty percent man to make us. Ah, so it's a woman in you. Yes, this really has him feeling himself. All right, all right, guys, can we focus? Can we focus? Classroom? Can we focus? All right? What in the are you?
Speaker 4: I wish I could see his wig because a lot of you like what you're laughing about.
Speaker 1: He has a wig right now. It looks like he's an old lady in church. That's exactly what it looks like. That just finished frying some fried chicken and just ready for the Where did the wig come from? Tell the whole context. It came from a whig store.
Speaker 5: No, Lauren, Lauren stylist, our wig maker went to go buy you away from the store because you said you do not work the bundles.
Speaker 2: For everything that y'all are saying about my wig this morning is exactly what y'all should be saying to herbit y'all leave me on this island all to myself.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. You were talking love and hip hop?
Speaker 1: Yes, I was.
Speaker 5: Basically there's a situation going on between Rashida and Yandy right now, and they got into it, and Yandy thought that she was Rashida's friend until Rashida told her that you ain't my friend like that.
Speaker 3: It's been really awkward between Rashida and I. We really haven't had much to say to each other. How could you say, yeah, Kirk is my only friend? Really the husband the one that did you wrong the most? That to yourself, Comrashida, you know that you front it and fake like you're my friend for over a decade.
Speaker 1: Now that that's wrong.
Speaker 5: I'm just kind of over it because we're not best friends. Like some people don't get it because they don't understand what real friendships are or what real loyalty is.
Speaker 4: I can't help that. So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one five one you ever had that moment when you realize someone you thought was your friend really isn't.
Speaker 1: That is the question eight.
Speaker 4: Hundred five eight five one oh five one usually happens at your darkest time and people want to step on your neck, So that is the question. Ever had that moment when you realize someone you thought was your friend really isn't.
Speaker 1: Less discussed. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.