Speaker 1: You're listening to I Choose Me with Jenny Garth. Hi there, welcome to not an episode of I Choose Me. There's not going to be an episode this week because it's fourth of July. Happy fourth of July everyone. There won't be a new pod this week, just this little me talking to you part. We will be back next week for sure. But I'm very excited because this week, my daughter Luca, who lives in New York City, she's coming home. It's been too long. I haven't seen her in a couple of months, and it's her birthday, and we have a weekend full of celebrating her and just all being together. And I could not be happier about that. And then that is going to roll right into our Fourth of July festivities. I have no idea what that is going to be yet. I don't know what we're doing, but I'm sure it'll be fun, because, like I said, we're going to be together. Speaking of all being together, I want to share with you guys something really quickly the good that has come from this pod. This is just one of the things. Actually, there's been so many things, but specifically the episode with my ex Peter. Guys, we are officially friends now. Yeah, uh huh. He even unblocked me from Instagram. I've been blocked on his socials for so long that I stop caring years ago. But I'm unblocked now, you guys. That's that's big news. And not just that he let me borrow his cooler for a shoot that I had this past weekend.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: He let me use his guest room for some fittings that we had to do with some people.
Speaker 2: Okay, get this.
Speaker 1: He invited me to his son Jack's christening and this week, get ready for it. We are all gonna be going on a boat together with the whole family. Whether we push one another overboard, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's still tbd. But this is the power of the pod, people, potp power of the pod, not to be confused with Ppa d if you know, you know. So, Yeah, a very good week is ahead of me, indeed, and I hope that you choose to have a fulfilling, adventurous and fun week ahead too. I like to.
Speaker 1: Remember how incredibly lucky I am during this Fourth of July holiday, So lucky to have the choices.
Speaker 2: That we do have.
Speaker 1: I mean, man, that's fortune right there. I encourage you guys to take some beats over this next week and check in with yourself amidst it all, do some I choose me, And remember it doesn't have to be big moments. It doesn't have to be big important things every time you choose yourself. It can be little things. Like just last night, I had at least two I choose me moments. I said no thank you to an eight thirty pm work call. I knew that that could wait until today, which it did. And I also said no thank you to the dishes. I just went to bed with a sink full of dirty dishes. I told myself that they could wait, but that I needed to go get some rest after I'd had a really long day and I needed to get myself ready for another jam and day today. So guess what, the dirty dishes were fine with it. And the best thing that happened, someone either Dave or Lola saw them in the sink and chose to clean it up from me. I didn't even have to ask, So I think I might be onto something there. Just leave the dirty dishes and see who chooses to do them. So see there, it can just be the little choices that we make that prioritize ourselves and put ourselves first, and you never know what good will come from it. But when it happens, I want you to clock it. Say to yourself, Hey.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 1: I chose myself Right there, I'm having an I Choose Me moment. You're gonna feel so good. And you know what else I want you to do. I want you to take a pic or put up a video, share your I Choose me moments so that it inspires other people to have them and it inspires me. And let's use the hashtag I Choose me so we can all share our progress and our triumphs with each other. I love seeing you happy. It makes me happy. Be sure to get caught up on all the episodes that you may have missed, and rest assured we will have some really great conversations coming your way that I know you are going to love. So stay safe out there. I love you. Happy Independence Day. I will be right here next week. I hope you choose to be here too. Wow