Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap scary. Let's officially get the phone tap on. What's it all about? Lindsay wanted a phone tap her father.
Speaker 3: She lives in the ground floor apartment and her parents live in the house upstairs, but their landline phone is connected to both houses, so whenever a call comes in for Lindsay, her nosey dad always tries to listen in on her calls, and she wanted to teach him a lesson about this, knowing that he was going to take the bay.
Speaker 1: Huh. So, who do you play in this?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I play You're gonna hear it right here? Just just hit You can't tell us who you're playing?
Speaker 3: Said, yeah, no, I'm Peter, the Purple Passion Party person.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's listen to it. I think we needed to know that. Here we go. Hello, Hi, can I speak to Lindsay please? It's Peter. My name is Peter. Okay, can I speak with her?
Speaker 2: Please? All right? She lives downstairs. IM gonna up the buzzer. Okay, hold on a minute. Lindsay got a phone call. Pick it up. I got you, got it, I got it?
Speaker 1: Hang up?
Speaker 2: Oh, all right, I'm hanging on up.
Speaker 1: Hey, Lindsey, how are you all right? You ready for Saturday night?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm all set and I got my card right here.
Speaker 2: I know you forgot to see r V number on the back.
Speaker 3: Remember that all the items that we're selling at the Passion Party are paid for.
Speaker 1: By you in advance. So so I just want to go down the list and make sure that you have what you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm bringing.
Speaker 3: Three squirmy wormyes, okay, two frisky fingers okay, so mister softy okay, ten tubes.
Speaker 1: Of Oh honey, fourth Robin Robbins and super Are you still on the phone?
Speaker 2: No, I just to pick it up. Who's on the phone with you? Your business?
Speaker 1: I got to finish this a supersucker with King Kong attachment.
Speaker 2: What hell the phone? Who's it's none of your business?
Speaker 1: Party?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, he's not coming there. No, Dad, your party? Whe's the party going to be? Lizy, where's the party going to be? It's a female thing, it's what do the sex toys? What? Hang up the stone? Yeah, hang on the phone, Dad, Come on, you would have told me to hang up the phone. I'm talking to my daughter over here. Dad, I found there's never any internet and called them. I said this, you will call them with you.
Speaker 1: It's not a thing.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody does it nowadays, like if we need everybody, everybody talks up a bridge and tromp off a bridge. I think, you know, Peter, maybe we shoot chump off there. But you just shut up, and nobody's bringing shut up? You would have? Is this Peter? I want to know who Peter is. I don't even know who he is. You know who he is? He could be money Oka. Are you talking to some guy in on the internet. He could be nuts. He could be a murderer. Hang up the phone. No, yes, hang on the phone right now.
Speaker 1: It's what they're doing today, Dad, it's from sex parties?
Speaker 2: Is that what this is? A hang up the phone right now. I'm coming right downstairs to talking down here. I'm coming here. Take them down here.
Speaker 1: Maybe we can it just your wife, sir, in some of these items.
Speaker 2: Do you want to bring my life into this? Now?
Speaker 1: You know we have the Venus Ultra Butterfly on sale.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that, Peter Life or whatever your name is. You hang up the phone so I could talk to my daughter. Mom. Give me the idea anyway she should go with her friend. Your mother, Lizzy, I want to talk to your mother. If you're lying, coming down here right now. We we're going to strain this at right now. I'm right down here. I'm not opening the door.
Speaker 1: Are you still here? Hear a TV said?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it your TV?
Speaker 2: I don't have it on.
Speaker 1: He's not gone. He's listening. Hello, I know you're there. He thinks, for stupid. How are you gonna use these like by yourself?
Speaker 2: Your boyfriend there? Hang up the phone the phone?
Speaker 1: You really want to listen on your daughter's conversations?
Speaker 2: Huh? You wrong? Up here, and I'll start a question to my daughter about what you're going to use these things for. I was just testing the phone.
Speaker 1: You did pick up the phone.
Speaker 2: This is my house, This is my phone. Everyone. That's the whole tony exactly.
Speaker 1: See, you're sticking your nose into business that you have.
Speaker 2: There is always my business pal. Who do you think you are? That's the trouble with today's world. The parents don't know what the kids are doing. That's why they get in trouble. I'm not one of those parents. I want to know what my daughter's doing at all time.
Speaker 1: Well, she's gonna be doing a passion party on Saturday night. She's gonna be doing a passion place.
Speaker 2: Listen. You don't know why, any idea? Who I am? Pale and I'll bring people down.
Speaker 1: Your father who drops on his daughter's phone calls, that's how you are?
Speaker 2: Where? Oh, where's your place? Where's this business that you're mostly run?
Speaker 1: We're on the internet. Listen, I'll bring you the crazy Daisy love doll. And I guarantee.
Speaker 2: You talking about.
Speaker 1: Thanking me on Monday morning stweet. I got should end this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, is he coming downstairs? All right?
Speaker 1: All right, let him in hand on the phone.
Speaker 2: I don't want privacy. And now you're gonna have you got your parties. Just take the phones, He'll tell you. Take the phone. Now, what's going on? You?
Speaker 1: Phone tapped?
Speaker 2: What this is?
Speaker 1: Scary Jones? Melvis de Rant in the Morning Show and Lizzy's playing a joke on you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, read I swear to god, it's not real. We're trying to give me a hard what's the matter with you?
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all Party Space. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show