Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about AI, shall we?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 6: Do you think that Google's Gemini will be able to compete for the throne when it comes to AI dominance? Everybody talking about chat Gibt forever for the last you know years. He like, that's been a NonStop you know conversation is chat GBT and you know, Bart was into the conversation, and there was a variety of other companies that you know, have come into this conversation.
Speaker 4: But Google's Gemini.
Speaker 6: Is that gonna be something that's gonna you know, take because they're all kind of similar, right, They're all like personal assistant type of chat GBT chat box type. Yeah, right, similar, So what makes one better than the other? And yeah, why would Google's reign supreme?
Speaker 5: I don't know if it would take over the throne, but this is the first one that is like multimodal truly. So in the demo, the guy's like drawing a figure and the AI is telling him in real time what he's drawing, so to be able to take video, see what you're writing, give you feedback. I'm like, oh, this is close to Jarvis from Iron Man. Of course, I'm really big on investment in the leader in the space, but when I saw this, I'm like, this is the first product that Google got right in a long time on its first iteration. Like you said, with shot, Bart is similar. There's a whole bunch of AI chatbots that are available right now that are basically like knockoffs of open ais chat GPT. This was the first one that was like a step up, kind of like when Steph came into the game and he had handles, nak and shoot from anywhere. This felt like that kind of evolutionary jump in AI. I don't know if it would take the thrown Ivan had a chance to use it. Yeah, but the demo's pretty amazing. And one thing about Google, whatever they do put in the demo usually is does come to life a natural product.
Speaker 4: So I'm excited to see what is there in the future.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it takes over the Thrown. It's probably the best competitor for a number of reasons. I think you spoke about it that being multi mode module I'm sorry, meaning that it can have the ability to compute images, videos, and audio inside of the platform.
Speaker 4: Even when you look at chat GBT.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's predominantly language based, and you can use language and you can I mean you can use image and you can use video, but it has to go through a plugin. And shout out to keys, I was showing them some of the images that were created in chatgybt because.
Speaker 3: It was aware of who he was.
Speaker 7: But yeah, you have to use Dolly three in order to yeah, and that takes time for it to uplol. Maybe not like ten seconds, it takes about two minutes, which is still fast. And then you have to use whisper if you use an audio, whereas Google has the advantage of having that all in house. There's no plugging. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic Erners.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, their seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just th thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christine Nohm, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump did illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed.
Speaker 2: To return legally. Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 7: It's inside of so it's seamless. What it also inside of is the Google brand, right, so you can seamlessly see being integrated into YouTube, into Google Chrome, into Google Drive, bail, all of that, Whereas in chat GBT you still it's a website, it's an app. It's not seamlessly integrated into one thing. Then you talk about the data and amount of users, And now was having this conversation will be we're going to play when I was like, yo, look at how many users that the brand alphabet has. When we look at all the platform, right, we talk about Android all the time, but you have billions of people on Android, you have billions of people using YouTube, and you have billions of people on Chrome. When you take all those data points, can a company like Microsoft when it comes to bing as far as the search engine, compete with it in terms of data in a way?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 7: And chat GBT obviously open Ai has partnered with Microsoft, and I noticed some the EU is looking into the monopoly that has been created. But they have the data points and their data is only going to get larger because of the reliance that we have on it as a search engine, but also from the standpoint of a channel. Right, it's probably the most popular channel in the world. Right, we don't consider as that, but I mean when you think about where people are watching things, especially a younger population, it's YouTube. So they they have all these data points and all these points of integration without the use of a plugin. I like them as the best competitor, and they have.
Speaker 5: What thirty five percent of all the world using their product in some form, like you can't compete against those numbers. And that's why I keep saying the biggest companies on Earth are going to continue to get bigger. Somebody this weekend was like, Hey, I'm interested in this company. What's the best way to invest in it. I'm like, boy, Microsoft or Google because at some point they're going to buy or have a partnership with them, so the rich you're going to get richer.
Speaker 4: The biggest companies are going to get bigger.
Speaker 5: But I am excited about this iteration that Google has for the ar products, and I like the name better.
Speaker 4: Gemini is a little bit smoother than chat GPT.
Speaker 7: The Winklevoss twins coming into the chat, they're saying, what Gemini.
Speaker 8: Well time, well time now the rollout, the rollout the video they said that was a that wasn't the actual product.
Speaker 3: That was a bit messy.
Speaker 4: But we forgive Google for that. We can figure of them from.
Speaker 5: The time you got a swerve into somebody else's laying and take it a little bit of you know cache.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they mixed it up. As GTA rolled out, they probably felt pressure, you know, that's right.
Speaker 4: I had to throw something out real quick, flush it out.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and.
Speaker 2: Deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,