Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous. It's La La Kent. Welcome to untraditionally, Laala. Hello, my loves It is Laala Kent. Welcome back to Untraditionally, Laala. We don't need headphone shorts.
Speaker 2: This is my podcast voice. You don't listen to my podcast.
Speaker 1: I do listen to your podcast. You're very I don't listen to many, but I like yours because I find you to be just like a genuine, kind person, So I do listen to yours.
Speaker 2: One of the sweetest things you've ever said to me, you listen to my podcast. Yeah, that's really fucking sweet. Of course I did genuine.
Speaker 1: Right now, and I enjoyed being on it, Lala. So I want to deep dive into so much. Hi, let's not get the people going by the way. Your hands are so warm, I'm like freezing right now.
Speaker 2: People still reaching out to me on a daily basis, So what's up with you? And La La.
Speaker 1: I'm like you, we're going to deep dive into it. But before we do all of that, So I did the prenuvo scan, and you guys, there were a lot of people thinking that I got paid to do the prenuvoscan. I did not get paid to do the prenuvoscan. No one gave me check for it. I it's a full body MRI. And since my eye thing that happened, I became like very nervous about what was going on inside of my body and I used to get not used to I still do, but now I know why. I get it a tingling sensation here and then it would go up to the top of my head and feel like a cool coolness.
Speaker 2: That sounds.
Speaker 1: Okay. I did not take it that way. I'm like, something's going on inside of my brain and we need to know what's.
Speaker 2: Going on, ephy or something.
Speaker 1: My epiphany is I need to go to Tiffany. I was sure.
Speaker 2: I know right.
Speaker 1: That's back when Nicki Minaj actually knew how to write good lyrics or how to ghost writer. So I met with the guy who reads the scams what is it called a radiologist bro. He was like, first of all, you're very healthy, very healthy. He showed me, he showed me my brain and he was like, it looks healthy. There's no signs of like, you know, we could at this point in time be like, oh we need to start looking you could you know, start having dementia later on down the line, he was like, now, I'm not saying you're in the clear for all things, but as of right now, you're a healthy human. He then goes down to my liver. Bro My liver didn't stop growing when I was in my mom's stomach. So he's like, have you ever heard that the guy with the wooden leg could drink you under the table. I was like yeah, and he goes, this is your wooden leg. He was look at your liver. It continued to grow. It's called a beaver tail. I have a beaver tail liver. He's like, could you drink a lot? I was like, pro yay.
Speaker 2: Seven years, I got stories. Let me regale you.
Speaker 1: When I look back, I'm like, you know what bit you did? The damn thing? You lived life?
Speaker 2: You know, really you really did. You gripped it and you ripped it.
Speaker 1: I crypt it. I had a heyday, and I had a hay day with you guys, and I'm thrilled to be sober. Now we're coming up on seven years. But I was thrilled to know that the prenuvo scan showed me that my liver it now makes sense. Beaver liver, that's me. I have a beaver tail liver, my wooden leg, my fucking wooden leg. And then the last thing, the biggest thing, you guys, my posture is so fucked that I qualify for physical therapy covered by insurance. Score.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I mean, well, it is awesome.
Speaker 1: It's you should get this done though, apparently because of our phone use, we all are walking around like this and don't even know it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I slouch. I'm aware of it.
Speaker 3: I'm self aware of my slouch and I've corrected it over time. But different exercises, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Should teach those to me. Because he was like very much like you need to figure this out because you don't want to be that person that's looking at the ground while they walk.
Speaker 3: Ala, you're an influencer because you actually inspired me. Sounds like, well, this is a pay promotion. It's not to go get that scan.
Speaker 2: I want to you, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it once a year. What you you could use my code for three hundred dollars off?
Speaker 2: Okay, but it's probably fifteen more.
Speaker 1: It's more than that. But but Schwartz listening too, No, but listen to me, because I'm really passionate about this. When you go into a doctor in order to have them give you like what is it called where they're like, I'm ordering you an MRI. Like your doctor has to order you an MRI. Very rarely is it covered by insurance. And those MRIs run twenty thousand dollars plus for a full body You can go and get it at prenuvo just on your own, full body head to toe for twenty five hundred.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And I know it sounds like a lot, and I don't want it to sound like my head's in the clouds. And I understand that that is a lot of money. Yeah, if you can ensure though that everything's working right in your body, I think it's it's worth saving up to go and do it.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's another side to that coin, though.
Speaker 3: If I find out things like maybe I'm at high risk for a heart attack or something, it's gonna make me neurotic, or it would go.
Speaker 1: To a specialist and figure that out before you have a massive heart attack and die.
Speaker 2: Or it'll be like a self fulfilling prophecy.
Speaker 3: I find out that I have a higher chance of a heart attack, and all of a sudden, the anxiety to stress, the higher cortisol levels.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know I'm croaked.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no.
Speaker 3: I'm dark there. I'm going to do it. I've been big on like this travel healthcare stuff.
Speaker 2: Do you know what this is?
Speaker 3: People instead of going and overpaying somewhere in the US, people will fly somewhere like they'll go to Mexico, Thailand, Turkey. They'll get hair transplants, organ transplants.
Speaker 1: They'll get your transplants. I mean, yeah, the hair transplant for your health. By the way, I'm going to Turkey and doing it, are you really?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Bro? Postpartum, I'm trying to look like Kim Kardashian with that hairline.
Speaker 2: Wait, let me see you think I'm taking my hat off.
Speaker 1: You got me fucked up. You got me fucked up.
Speaker 3: It's so weird how we just look at ourselves so differently to the rest of the world does. I would never notice and you have me your gorge. I would never love you. I never noticed anything about your hairline.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Can I see it off camera? Okay? I want to see it. I want to see a beavertail liver too. I want to see it.
Speaker 1: Okay, welcome to the podcast. By the way, don't I even give you a warm welcome, thank you for having me. I had to have you back because the last time you were on the podcast, I feel like it was a very normal conversation.
Speaker 2: Very normal, we're pretty mundane.
Speaker 1: Well, after the fact, everyone was like, they're for sure fucking they're for sure dating, They're for sure doing whatever it is that people do when they're working towards a relationship, and we couldn't shake it. And then I didn't help a few days ago with what I did.
Speaker 2: I liked it.
Speaker 3: I didn't repost it of respect for someone I'm dating, but she is in on the joke and she gets it totally well for a moment.
Speaker 1: And we won't share too much about the person that you're seeing you because I know you're keeping that kind of under wraps and protecting it. And I appreciate that now that I can put like a face, a very hot face. Someon would call it a supermodel stunning face, like kind of couldn't put together. But then I felt bad because I had like posted that, and then I met her and I was like, oh, fuck, this isn't just like a girl's name that i've heard, like, this is like a person. Yeah, so what do you think it was because I think you pay attention to the comments more so than I do, or maybe not, But what about the podcast and everything else fueled people thinking that like this was going to be a thing.
Speaker 2: It's so funny. I was.
Speaker 3: I was texting my best friend Hajeseus this morning and I was like, man, I'm really digging somebody right now. And He's like, I knew it, la La, he said, you got. I'm like, dude, no, bro, no, Laala is my girl, my friend. But you know where this all started. No, it was these crazy AI generated articles on Facebook that get a lot of traction and like crazy interaction comments, repost and I and I got one the.
Speaker 2: Day that you did.
Speaker 3: You were so sweet to come and do my Why I came to you and did my podcast and remember.
Speaker 2: I broke the news to you, Yes, And we were.
Speaker 3: Laughing so hard because it was so like intimate and romantic and it seemed like a real story and that's it also just kind of blew up from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the person that said that they had seen us at a bistro, I was like, that sounds fabulous, that's paid.
Speaker 2: That sounds kind of chic.
Speaker 1: It sounded way chic to those AI generated articles are actually wild. Like I had people dming me because there was one that said my ex had given me fifty thousand dollars to save my eyesight after cancer diagnosis. It's like, wow, Okay, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: She's got me heavy into Taylor Swift. Do you listen to the new album?
Speaker 1: I did, and actually people were back and forth, Like I posted about it because I actually loved it. It's like the first time that I've heard her talking about spreading her fucking legs for her hot fiance. So I was into it. But there were a lot of people that got through on the dms that were like, it's not good? Is that true? What are what? People don't think it's good? I actually got dragged for saying it was good. I was like, wow, you swifties really turned quick.
Speaker 3: I think I saw Saucy did a post on TikTok and she's like, this song is like her coming out and just being happy, being in tune with her secon stuality and coming out of toxic semi toxic former relationships.
Speaker 2: Okay, and that made me appreciate it more.
Speaker 3: But like Ophelia as a banger and what else uhhh.
Speaker 1: I liked wood the best wood, solid solid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you swifty?
Speaker 1: I'm not a swifty. No, I feel like, let me tell you something. The moment you say you're a girl's girl, you're a swifty, you put a target on your back because you cannot do anything without someone saying but you sat like, literally, you can't be like I don't really like that song. You're a sucking Swift day you know. Hey, I have a problem with this girl. Poor fucking women. It's like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: It's like the rabbit. There's a fierce devotion the Taylor Swift fans. By the way, I didn't fully appreciate her. I was always down with her. I was down with Taylor Swift. She's got some a lot of bangers. And by the way, best song ever Maroon Sexiest.
Speaker 1: That's your favorite.
Speaker 2: Oh not even close.
Speaker 1: It's not even close to your favorite.
Speaker 3: It's one hundred percent my favorite Tailor Swift song ever. But no, I was like whatever, and I went my friend Kristen. Shout out to Kristin. She worked Chaksamigos, although I only drink patron but.
Speaker 2: I went to the She was so sweet and she took me.
Speaker 3: To the Taylor Swift concert at so Far and I watched the whole show and I actually teared up.
Speaker 2: I was like, she's a fucking rock star. She's just fucking she didn't take a break for three hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, she's a star.
Speaker 3: After I sing one karaoke song, I'm sweating, I need to have a beer, take a break.
Speaker 2: Like she she's a professional athlete.
Speaker 1: She one hundred percent. Not only do you have to be in shape physically, but like the mental that comes with like going on a year long tour all over the world. On top of on your brakes, You're going to fucking Sweden and writing your new album, like you've got to be on your shit. Can I tell you when I became not a Swiftie but a fan is when she came out with that song Vigilante Shit. Okay, I listened to that on the reg you can all assume why. And then after that I was like, I'm just gonna like venture into Taylor Swift, and my daughter became obsessed. And as a mother of two girls, I am so happy that someone like Taylor Swift exists because as much as I love Cardi B talking about her wet ass, pussy. I don't know that. I want my girls to only have those types of songs, you know, like maybe when you get older, But what does one listen to as a child? Ocean's really into K pop? Demon Hunters, oh Man, Golden.
Speaker 2: They're slang right now. It's a number one show in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people love it.
Speaker 2: Netflix's highest rated show ever.
Speaker 1: I think I had to stop letting her watch it though, because they say the word hate, and two days ago I wouldn't let her paint anymore because she decided to paint the walls and she told me that I was a bad mom and she hated me, and I was like, you're done with Damon Hunters. How do you know that fucking word?
Speaker 2: Is that the first time she's sassed bad?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Wait, tell me more.
Speaker 1: Did you see her video about her calling her sister a bitch and me catching her?
Speaker 2: Can we play a clip where you're joking? Sure? No, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's like the one thing I posted that people are like not being like, oh the fuck away.
Speaker 2: La la Laala.
Speaker 1: She's your daughter, my daughter, and you know what I have told her in the past. When you hear an adult say a bad word. They can say it because they're an adult. You're a child, Okay when you get older. Because I don't want her to think even though in the video I posted it on TikTok, I was like, you're never to say that word again. When you're older, you can say the bitch word.
Speaker 2: How older? I think?
Speaker 3: Do you think it's okay to say bitch When you're like ten? I think you can start saying cuss words.
Speaker 1: So actually, I had someone who is a family attorney. Yeah, tell me. He allows his kids they're like in they're getting into junior high school, and he was like, I allow my kids to sit to cuss in the house. I tell them the moment you start cussing outside of the house, we got a problem.
Speaker 2: I respect that boundary. That's a good boundary.
Speaker 1: I don't really want her to have my mouth though. The goal. I know you're not a parent, but I don't even think that that matters. But when you have your kid, the moment you look at them, you're like, my goal in life is to make sure that you are a that you're better than me, And that's my goal for Ocean. I although it's she is who she is. Last night Easton hurt my mom's feelings to the point where my mom was sobbing and Ocean came out and she hits me, and I was like, what was that, And she goes, you hurt my jeech and my Mom's like, it wasn't. It wasn't a mama, Ocean, just eastn't hurt my feeling. She goes, I'm going to take care of this. She rips open the back door and she goes, Easton, you're in big trouble. You may and I'm watching her out there. She closed the door, so I don't know what she said, but she stands on top of an outdoor table and is pointing to the geech, pointing at him. And then she comes back and she goes, I told him he needs to come in here and apologize to my jeech. Not okay, And I was like, oh shit. She reprimanded his Oh yeah, and he was out there with like two grown men.
Speaker 2: She's so precocious.
Speaker 1: Yea four and a half, dude.
Speaker 2: Dude, She's like, she's a better speaker than me.
Speaker 1: She's a better speaker than all adults. She's eloquent, and she conveys how she is feeling in the most like productive and solid way not too many words. We can't relate.
Speaker 2: Get her podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have her on the podcast. Would you say that there's ever been sexual tension between the two of us moving on from otion?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. That's that's a non sect.
Speaker 1: Sorry. I just feel like you and I move like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so do we ever fuck? No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I always always could look at you, and I know you're objectively beautiful and hot, but I never felt a sexual connection. I always felt like you're my bro. I hopefully that's not disrespectful, not as you're stunning, and I don't.
Speaker 1: Take it that way. I think you're a beautiful boy than I just.
Speaker 2: Felt like we were bros all instantly.
Speaker 3: I know we all were always the best friends, but I always felt a special connection to you.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like we're closer now?
Speaker 2: Way closer?
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Was there any point in time before venturing into whatever capacity you're involved in the Valley was there ever a moment that you were like, I don't know that I want to do reality television again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, admit, Schwartz, I think you I think you had a good run maybe hang up the jersey, but then I don't know. I also love it, and I love everyone that works behind the scenes too. I love that sense of coaraderie and family which I miss from vander Pump Rules.
Speaker 2: It always makes me.
Speaker 3: I don't lose sleep over it, but it always makes me sad that we're not like still a semi happy family.
Speaker 1: You know, it makes me sad too.
Speaker 2: Someone talks to each other like literally, it's like, I don't know I talked.
Speaker 3: I still check it on almost everybody and talk to almost everybody, but it just makes me sad.
Speaker 1: Do you ever do you always get a response from everybody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody. Everybody's sweet and everyone always hits me back. But I just thought we'd be like best friends forever.
Speaker 2: Now I feel this.
Speaker 3: Summer House cast when they were whenever the show ends, they're going to keep being good friends and they love each other. They fight, they squabble, but they love each other.
Speaker 2: You know. It was the last thing I said on the show. I was like, you guys have to cherish this, and I meant that from our heart.
Speaker 3: It's such a beautiful thing and you're so lucky to get getting to be on a TV show with your people you love.
Speaker 2: Is like the best job ever? Was we got so lucky?
Speaker 1: No, I know it didn't. It didn't feel like a job. And I feel like with that show vander Pump It everyone showed up, everyone did what they needed to do, but it was there was there were roots right. I'm very into the word roots right now because I feel like once you lay them, it's very hard to uproot them. But obviously something happened where they they they were lifted out of the ground.
Speaker 3: They were rust from the earth for real, pillaged.
Speaker 1: What is it like with Katie when you guys talk to you guys talk as homies. Is it just about the dogs? Co parenting is hard?
Speaker 2: Hi, Katie? If she hears this, first of all.
Speaker 1: She ain't gonna hear this.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you guys are cool again? I thought you guys? Am Am I losing my mind.
Speaker 1: No, I think you're referring to to something that I did after you know, many months or a year plus of sitting on it, where I I did reach out and I had worked. And I almost feel bad even talking about this because I don't want her to think that it was there was a reason behind why I sent it. But just with the changes that I've wanted to make in my life and take ownership. I felt it was necessary that she knew that I was sorry for the way things went down, and I I didn't expect a text back and what I've been working on with my sponsor. Sorry to bore you, but I'm listening. I'm sad when when we're making amends with anybody, you know, you have to be okay if they're not receptive, if they don't respond, because if you're going and looking for that, then you haven't fully taken accountability for your part and you're looking for something selfishly to make you feel like your actions were okay. So you have to say, if I get no response or it's not accepted, can I move on still and feel and feel okay? And I got to that point that's.
Speaker 3: Good before Yeah, before you are about to send a high stakes emotional text like that, I think that's a healthy way to do it.
Speaker 2: But if they don't respond, I'm at peace with that. Yeah, if you're going to be hurt that they don't respond, you shouldn't send it, right, Well.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, yeah, yeah, because then what's the point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you do it for yourself. It's healing, therapeutic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think that when when you're thinking about this girl that you're dating. Yeah, we won't deep dive it because I know that you share somewhat custody of your dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, first go back to your question. Me Katie or great, I don't see that much. But she's so sweet. She's so freaking sweet to me always, and like kind and sends me funny texts sometimes like but also I'm respectful of our boundaries. And I love her boyfriend. He's a literal rock star and he's just cool as shit. And it seems so happy and in love. I don't know the intricacies of their relationship, but it makes me so happy to see her happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really does. And I have so much love for her.
Speaker 1: I think I've shared this with you already. Forgive me if I already have. But I remember she and I were driving to some event. We were talking about your guys' relationship, and I'm just was so curious to know, like what does one do with like photos and things like that. I was like, will you like get rid of them? Like what are you going to do? And she was like, no, of course not. And I was like, well, you know, like what about if you have kids one day with someone else? Like are you going to explain? And she was like I don't think I all have to because my future kids are going to know that that's their uncle Schwartz. And I was like, that is so fucking cute and sweet.
Speaker 2: They can watch the beginning and the end of our relationship in four.
Speaker 1: K, yeah, or EIGHTK tune into vander Pump Rules only on Peacock.
Speaker 2: My god, I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm not at a point where I can go back and just watch our show as like an objective like audience member, as a fan, or like I can't watch it without being neurotic and like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: What the fuck was you?
Speaker 1: Still get embarrassed?
Speaker 2: I'd like to iic for myself. I'm bad because I was a douche a lot.
Speaker 3: But I can't wait, like twenty years from now to get to crack a.
Speaker 2: Cold one and watch vander Pump Rules with my kid.
Speaker 1: How cute is that? Right? Let's talk about kids very quickly. Yeah, so the girl that you're seeing is younger than you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is there a timeline for you not saying that you've had this discussion with her. But for you, where you're like, I would like to start having kids when I'm this age.
Speaker 3: I think I'll be really sad if by the time I'm fifty I don't have any kids.
Speaker 2: I'll probably have an existential meltdown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got some time then you're only forty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I feel Yeah, I know. I feel better than I've ever felt in my life. I feel healthy and I'm happy. I'm in a good place.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I want kids, man, Yeah, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: Like it's not I don't want to be so rigid with with timelines and stuff that I deny myself being in the moment and happy.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's so crazy that we look at timelines and we're like, oh my gosh, I'm this age and that the way we're going, like there's I couldn't possibly have children by this time. But then you think about life and how it happens, and you're like, well, overnight, my life shifted. Yeah, so you never know what I mean, you would have a Usie Daisy moment, you know, no point to.
Speaker 2: Be careful you put out there into the universe.
Speaker 1: But I think about that. Like last night, I was keeping myself up all freaking night being like, Okay, I have two children. If something happened to me, Ocean has a dad, Sosa doesn't. So I was thinking that I've done it too because I want to get my boobs done. But maybe I should have a third so that Sosa has a sibling that's in the house at all times. Like I was spiraling, and I'm like, and what if I never find a partner and then my mom's gonna die east the will for sure find a partner. And what am I going to do because my kids are going to grow up and find partners and I'm just going to be alone. I fucking spiraled.
Speaker 3: That's what I do when I eat too many edibles now, so I have to be careful two point five milligrams and under anything over ten into clouds one of the sponsors for my podcast to plug them. They're amazing, by the way, Like I actually love them, But if I eat too many, that's exactly what happens to me. Once you just verbalized, I go down a futuristic spiral. Oh Jesus, the worst case scenarios. That's why I have to just eat you know I'm.
Speaker 1: Doing it without being on an edible, so it's a real fucking problem.
Speaker 3: That's that's if I eat too many like I love like Actually, five ten milligrams is perfect, but you.
Speaker 1: Went from two point five to ten.
Speaker 2: Well, like I can go up to ten, but twenty I'm spiraling, baby spiraling.
Speaker 1: In thirty seconds, You've talked yourself into driving yourself all a little bliss. I remember, like it was yesterday, okay, thinking that a person that was wanting to kill me was living in my Christian lubatin. That's what I knew. The weed has turned on me, and I'm fucking done.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm looking at this book and it reminds me of our house me and Katie had, because that was the You did have that book. You had that book in our beautiful house, and I loved that house and I love that book. And yeah, I remember one of the saddest moments during the divorce when she.
Speaker 1: Took the book.
Speaker 3: I think she did get the book, actually she did, and it looks really cute and her in her place. But no, I remember like standing up in the closet and like looking at all the old wedding photos on the ground and she's like she's in a very sweet way. She's like, I'm not going to take those. It wasn't like bitchy or anything like that, or are loaded, but I was like, I feel it felt so cold to just discard them, you know what I mean, even though the relationship was over felt cold blooded.
Speaker 2: I would love to do a pole.
Speaker 3: I'm curious to be like, if people have a cordial, semi amicable divorce, did you?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want to go down that road.
Speaker 1: I burned every photo. I have not one trace of this person anywhere which you can you can google and see us, but no, I have no pictures.
Speaker 2: Are crazy?
Speaker 3: I knew the answer to that question before out of my mouth. But I saved them and they're my storage unit. I have a storage unit in the valley, and you know, I don't like go pick them up and cry.
Speaker 2: I'm in such a good, healthy place with Katie now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we're like, yeah, but you really are going to hold on to them forever? Probably by the way, though, I would to you guys went through a very unique divorce that there was no reason to not hold on to such a beautiful time. And also like there's nothing more incredible than that wedding, and it was just like those ginormous trees. Can I tell you I wish that we all would have been getting along at that time, because I really just that wedding was so beautiful.
Speaker 3: It was one of the best days of my life. And when people ask me my favorite moment in Vandon Pumpoples, I always say it was my wedding. Even though it didn't work out in the end, it was my favorite moment ever. Probably how would you ever? But like it's up there, Yeah, it's up there.
Speaker 1: How it was a longshide popping Molly in Mexico. What would you want your wedding to be?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Now? I think I got one more wedding in me, So.
Speaker 1: You want like you want a full contract. This is my wife for real, acknowledged by the State of California.
Speaker 2: Whatever she wants.
Speaker 3: Whoever, the next person I'm marry is whatever she wants, I'll.
Speaker 2: Do it the big grand one Vegas like I did. I got the best of both worlds.
Speaker 3: If you haven't seen Vander Pumperules, I did the fairy tale one in the woods, but then I also hopped on Lisa's PJ and got married in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Caesar's Palace, most fabulous.
Speaker 2: Sassy and Sandoval ordained my fucking wedding.
Speaker 1: And that one I was a part of, Yes, and I had a wonderful time.
Speaker 2: That's wait, you weren't at my wedding.
Speaker 1: No, none of us were getting along. You were all getting along, and then it was James and myself on an island.
Speaker 2: I'm genuinely sad.
Speaker 3: I have a false memory of you being there, Like in my heart, you were there.
Speaker 1: Well in your heart. You think that me and my ex are bumping fists, I really did.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry if I crossed the boundary. I thought you guys were tight. Now tight, I mean relatively speaking.
Speaker 1: How many kids do you want all together?
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: I think two is perfect. I'm so jealous of the life you have right now. I'm very happy with myself. I'm in a good place, but I like you have the perfect home. It's gorgeous, exactly what I want. You got the adu in the back your family.
Speaker 2: There a lot.
Speaker 1: Who would you put in your adu?
Speaker 2: Probably Bird, who's staying with.
Speaker 1: Me now, Yeah, you're living a pretty untraditional life right now.
Speaker 3: I listen, I'm not where I thought i'd be, but I'm still happy and things. Sometimes I'm just like, I don't beat myself up over it. You know, what can you do?
Speaker 1: I feel like that's the whole point of this podcast, Shorts and the rebrand is I'm like, in life we're given we're not given choices at times, right Yeah, And just like you said, you're not where you thought you would be, and I relate to that. I think many people relate to that. But in those moments of having no choice, you're given so many choices on how in this world of me not picking how this was going to go? What are the choices I'm gonna make so that I can still live a life that I want to live? So what are your hopes and dreams?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you want to open another business? Do you want to keep doing reality TV?
Speaker 3: I mean as long as how rideds of the wheels fall off, because it's so fun.
Speaker 2: It's the best job ever.
Speaker 3: And also I love everyone that works behind the scenes too.
Speaker 1: The crew is amazing. They become like family.
Speaker 3: I love them and I miss them. But there's lots of lots of I think I'm gonna be a professional side quester. I love doing my little side quests and stuff, and there's always everyone's got There's this movie I want to write, and I will write that I've always been really excited about. There's a lot of cool little things I want to do, and I have like good investments and stuff, but like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't really know. Like the main thing I want to do is that's scary at forty two.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think it's scary at all, And.
Speaker 3: Like revenue streams and stuff, but like, I don't I feel like I don't have one definitive purpose in life.
Speaker 1: No, I don't look at that and go, oh, you're forty two. You don't know what you want to do. I remember season ten when I was drilling our cast member's new boyfriend about like, how long have you been doing this? Where do you see yourself in five years? And you were like I hate that question. I was like, why why would you hate that question? And then cut to where I am now. I absolutely don't like that question because when someone says like, where do you see yourself? What do you want to be doing? I'm like, honestly, I just want to be happy, Yeah, so wherever that And I know it sounds so cheesy, But wherever that places me in this world, I just want to live a happy life because I'm blinking and time is flying.
Speaker 3: By, fucking flying by, and I'm happy to see you happy. I want to go to your wedding. Are you thinking get married again? I know you weren't married, but do you think you will get married? I want to come to La LA's wedding.
Speaker 2: I know. I want to see you fall madly in love.
Speaker 1: I know, isn't that weird? I think about that all the time, and I'm like, wow, I'm thirty five and I've never experienced a great love. And I was talking to this with a friend and she was like, yes, you have, and I was like where, And she was like, look at your children. You have decided instead of placing your great love in the hands of a relationship or pursuing a man like you single handedly decided to choose motherhood by yourself. And like, that is your great love.
Speaker 2: And you're such a good mom. Does the internet think you're a good mom?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're such a good mom. I don't want to Yeah, you really are. You're so good at it.
Speaker 1: And try to stay off the internet.
Speaker 3: Listen you're still La La, but you've evolved so much and I just want to give them give you props for that. You really have and you think it such a such a good mom. I noticed that when I come over and hang out, just how your interactions are so sweet and loving.
Speaker 2: I can just tell those are the two lights of your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, family too, Yeah, I take a lot of pride in that. And I think there will be a day where you get an invite to maybe it's not your traditional wedding, but it'll be something like I know that I'm going to find someone that makes me feel very safe and peaceful and secure where I can lay down my head and I and be like, I know that I'm safe with this person. But right now, I just I just want to be a mama, and.
Speaker 2: You're so good at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're good at a lot of things, but you're you're a really fucking good mom. I was just curious what people think, not that you should care what people think online.
Speaker 1: I don't know what people think online. I try to stay away from that ever since Season eleven took place. I have one question before actually, too, would it be a deal breaker if the person you were with was not a dog person.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second. I just had a weird.
Speaker 3: Visual or like a I pictured you at your wedding and you're having a good time and you perform one of year old songs. Oh Jesus with the band, Which which song would it be? Sorry, that just popped in my head. I want to know which song you'd perform.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, I think it was. Let me know if I can fuck with you boy, Oh my god, by the way, banger banger, but I was. I am just between that and me me not performing singing. We're gonna talk about this on the bonus, but let me just tell you. We're going through a list of iconic moments on Banner Pump Rules. You are, we both are.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I think I would have to sing this song that I made with James is.
Speaker 3: So fucking funny we're talking about it.
Speaker 1: I may be able to like stomach. Oh Jesus, what is it? Oh my god, I will I'm gonna throw I'm gonna throw up. Oh my god, you guys, you guys, I'm gonna throw up. Look at my face thinking that word fucking jammy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, oh my god. I still can't watch it. I want to throw up. Please turn it off, turn it off.
Speaker 3: That actually salvage that episode because Andy was so mad at you. I know he was passed. And then the ending, you saved yourself because I was so iconic. Yes, it's salvage episode. It was so fucking funny. It was kind of good. I mean it was good like I was dick.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I have zero recollection of being there.
Speaker 2: That night, heads to to drink backsimm now watch what Happens live.
Speaker 1: That is why they haven't.
Speaker 2: You know that right because of you and James.
Speaker 1: Yes, my heart is pounding. All right? Is it a deal breaker with the dogs? If they're not a dog person? I can't get that out of my mind. Now, is it a deal breaker?
Speaker 2: Short?
Speaker 3: That was a non secret again, No, we need to let's let it breathe for a second.
Speaker 1: Let's let it breath. Let's wrap it up. Can we wrap it up? What the fuck are you talking about? You guys? See that that I know why I'm sober, That's what I think. Watching that was just like attending five hundred A meetings just so you.
Speaker 2: Know that shit was iconic and.
Speaker 1: I just bought myself another seven years of sobriety.
Speaker 2: Do just ever think you will drop another song?
Speaker 1: I think I will, I strictly out of just it being like a hobby, you know, like I just I enjoy it, and then it won't be like that where I'm thinking James is just really laying down some tracks like Drake so embarrassing one vocal.
Speaker 3: I'll answer any question, give me like ten seconds, not any question.
Speaker 1: Do I sing that song?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Oh my god, Okay, you guys, I'm gonna throw up.
Speaker 2: Okay, I won't look at you.
Speaker 1: Oh there ain't nobody that I'm feeling more than you. But so let's keep him moving, futting in some movement soul. What does it say, Meggie? Go pop pop pop? Until my baby, I can't even sing it, you guys, let's throw up. I'm picturing is me. I'm having an auto body experience.
Speaker 2: Have soul? Though you have soul, don't you do?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I will say that my most favorite song that I ever did with James, and it didn't get the the chef's kiss that it deserved, was Ride with Me. I vaguely remember, I'm like talking about Butterfly Doors go up?
Speaker 2: Can we play a clip of that bounce.
Speaker 1: That fatty on me, bounce it one more time for a bitch like me. And I was sober for that, by the way, and all I thought about was Arianna. You guys, I had an excellent time on untraditionally La La. Thank you for joining me. Schwartz sur laied a lot. I will catch you on the bonus episode on Monday and again next week. Thank you, Love you, babe.