Speaker 1: I think we need to figure out something so kind of gets it, kind of get him climbing that ladder, in my opinion, because he's too talented and finally not injured, so we need to get him in.
Speaker 2: My freaking jack gaming bodies insane. That guy needs belts. You know, he's got a tag team, very underrated single ladies and gentlemen. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: So about that?
Speaker 2: Hit the fan? Welcome to on sanction Thursdays hostling with ready, Welcome to unsanctioned Thursdays. With me again is mister Jeff Die and with you again is me? And let's start to show because it's time for bad Blood Beard Blood. That's my heavy metal voice or it's more death metal bad Blood.
Speaker 3: We've heard this before, haven't we? Bad Blood? This is familiar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't it an old school one that they brought back?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: All right, we got the hosts, the tag team Champs, Bianca, beell Air, Jay Kirkill. We're not going to make any predictions about them, but I'm sure they'll be great and looking jacked, looking chricked. Let's start the show. We've got the Helen a Cell match, We've got CM Punk Yes versus Drew MacIntyre. This story has lasted a long time. Each man has won one match. This will be what we believe, the final match of the series, and I'm very torn on this one. I'm going to try to go with my head and not my heart, but we'll see if I'm able to do that. I'll let you make the pick first. Who do you have winning, Helen a Cell, CM Punk or Drew MacIntyre. I'll tell you this, Jeff Our producer has picked no other, none other than C. M Punk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I love that I can always lean on what our producer picks because he's way better at this than me, so I do appreciate his nerdom when it comes to these predictions.
Speaker 2: Who do I want?
Speaker 3: I'm very excited for this, Helen of sel Mac.
Speaker 2: Who do I want?
Speaker 3: Do I want?
Speaker 1: CM or Drewster? Which you could actually Punky Punky Drewster? Which which one of those two do I want? I think Sam Punk is going to win, so I'm gonna pick who I think is gonna win, and not necessarily who I want to win. This is one of those matches where I don't I would be happy either win, So my heart's not really in this pick.
Speaker 2: This is going with my brain pick. I think seem punk. I want Drew to win the match. I think CM punk is going to win the match. And I know I said I'd use my head and not my heart, but I'm going with the heart. Paling with the heart possible and for multiple reasons. One, I think it's the right thing to do for business, and I believe CM punk isn't a point in his career where he wants to do the right thing for business. He can stand the loss better than the Drew MacIntyre character can stand the loss. I think everybody would agree to that. So that's why I feel that he should Drew should be the winner of the match. That said, if you want to make money, I think you guys should go with Alex and Jeff because I think I'm gonna I think I'm gonna. I think you're gonna be on. Punk is gonna do what's best for zam Punk. IM sure, so we'll move on. Here we go, Rea Ripleyria Ripley, not rap Lyria Ripley is gonna go head to head against liv Morgan for the WWE Women's World Championship. Well, poor sweet Naive Dominic Misterio hangs above the ring from a shark cage. It's the old shark cage match. Jeff, you love gimmick matches. Who's gonna win? Our producer, Alex, He picks Live to retain. You get to go last this time, Jeff, so you can have all the information if you want to go against us. I too, am picking Live Morgan because I don't think their story is anywhere near being done. I'm taking Live more. I think somehow Dominic's gonna get out of the cage. It's gonna screw up Rihea. Ripley's an opportunity to win the match, and Live's gonna go over once again. It's two picks for Live. What say you?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I would like to start by saying, it's been a long time since we've had a gimmick match. You know what's going on with Mere Wrestling's completely forgot about fans like me.
Speaker 3: Where's my Punjabi prisoner match?
Speaker 1: Where is my I know we're going to hell in a cell, but that one's been tested and everybody loves coughing or an ambulance.
Speaker 3: Where's the kind of things I like? Yeah, where's the big.
Speaker 2: Pirate dumpster match? They got a dumpster mash coming with Chelsea Green and and what's out? You say? Her name me a chin? I do like that, dumpster man, I do like that.
Speaker 1: Also, a shark cage looks a lot like a bear cage and a dog cage.
Speaker 3: It's just a cage. What do you mean it's a shark.
Speaker 1: Shark makes it sound like he's gonna be in water, or that the cage will be above a thing of water that he might fall in and get eaten by sharks.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a cage.
Speaker 1: They'll call it a sharkage, cage man dogs, all right, But that's all beside the point.
Speaker 3: I'm stalling here. I don't know who I want, Live Morgan Orria Ripley. Oh, actually, yes I do. I want Ria Ripley. I'm picking Ripley.
Speaker 1: She's three times the size, and Live Morgan's a tiny little pip, So I'm picking Rhea Ripley, which, as we know, is just my heart and not my brain talking. But also, if things are fair, Ria Ripley would never lose to her. But I don't think it'll be fair. So if I was betting with my money, I do what Alex and Freddy.
Speaker 2: Did Nya Jackson is defending her WWE Women's Championship against the challenger, former champion Bailey. Our producer picks Naya to retain. I pick Naya to retain as well as that protects the Tiffany Stratton story. And they have a little bit of conflict because Nia is the bully and poured t fe time, so I think she'll eventually turn on Nia, which is why I think Nya is going to retain. I think this is the easiest pick of the night.
Speaker 1: What do you say, Jeff, We have a greater emotional attachment to my deodorant than this match, and so I don't care at all, and just to keep things interesting on the picks, I'll pick Bailey since you guys didn't.
Speaker 4: This will be when I go get my snacks and his chance to pull it in the In this next up, Damian Priest versus Finn Ballard. This is a beef match. This is they got beef with each other and it's time to squash the beef. Producer picks Damien to beat Finn. I pick Damien to pick Finn as well. I think this is the second easiest match of the night to pick.
Speaker 2: What say you, sir.
Speaker 1: I also picked Damien, but I think that we need to figure out something soon for Finn. I think we need to figure out something so kind of gets it, kind of get him climbing that ladder, in my opinion, because he's too talented and finally not injured, so we need to get him in my.
Speaker 2: Freaking jack gaming bodies insane. That guy needs belts. You know he's got a tag team, very underrated singles belts all right. Finally, Roman Reigns and Cody Rhodes unlikely to at tag team versus Solo, Socola and Jacob fot to the were Wolf. This this is a tough pick. This is a tough pick. Our producer picks Cody and Roman. I'm going the other way, dude. I'm actually gonna I am I'm gonna go with Solo and Jacob. Solo hasn't had a win in a while. He's been doing these singles things, but in tag teams he fares better. So I'm taking Solo, so Co and Jacob Fatu to upset Cody and Roman. That's right, to upset them. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't look myself in the mirror when I wake up in the morning, if I bet against Cody Roads and Roman Reigns, the two biggest names in wrestling current.
Speaker 2: Shit, you're right, they're not gonna take a fall, so.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine and as good guys. So I'm gonna pick Cody and Roman for sure. You're probably right. I'm about to switch, but I'm not gonna. I'll stick with it. I took my hand off the piece. It's on the board. It is where it is.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys. Thank you for sticking with us. We appreciate you guys very much. Stay tuned for every Wednesday, every Thursday. Subscribe, share it, Tell your friends on behalf of Jeff di I. I'm Freddie Prince Junior, thanking all of you very very much. Piece. This has been a production of Iheart'smichael Toura podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.