Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue recap. Hot takes, cold facts and zero respect for the official narrative.
Speaker 2: Sit back, roll your eyes, and let's recap rogue style.
Speaker 1: What's up everybody, and Happy Friday. It is March twenty seventh. I am going to go through the crazy of the day. Some of this you'll know about, or you'll maybe have heard of, but I don't think you'll know all of it. Start by saying that Tiger Woods has been in another car accident caused by him. Fortunately, the person that was also involved is okay. He unfortunately rolled over a few times, I guess in his car and is currently sitting in a jail cell because he is refusing urine analysis. He did take a breathalyzer he blew a zero, but he was not willing to give a urine sample, which you know typically means there's something else going on, So more to come from that. I feel bad for him. I know he's in a lot of pain, He's had a lot of surgeries, all the things. But yeah, you just can't do that. I really, these are the things, like, bro, you are wealthy, get a driver like I get it, you're famous, you can't get in an uber no problem. But I think you got a couple of bucks, you can toss it somebody who will drive you around, Like you have to take pain pills to maintain your life, and that's how your body feels, you know, that's on you. I can't judge and jury everybody in the world, right, none of us can, because we all have our own things going on. But could you please hire a driver? Why are you putting other people in danger? That stuff I'm not okay with. All right, So let's have a little fun. Let's talk about all the crazy. Ready. So Stephen Miller was a part of this roundtable with the Vice president. So Vice President Vance is now in charge of uncovering fraud all over the country. Now, I think this is a great idea. Vance is definitely a no bullshit kind of guy. He's definitely not happy with pretty much any of the migrant activity that has been happening, where we siphon off of the taxpayer at every given moment, like leeches to anything. And he's done. He's like, I'm sick of it. We have to stop. So Stephen Miller, who was a part of part of this roundtable, obviously everybody knows he's a Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy in the White House, and he's always been very outspoken about illegal immigrants and how they reap from a system that they do not give to, which is very true. And he said the following. I'll give you the transcript and then you'll hear him say it. He said, Imagine a native Minnesotan who works as alignment, worried about his ability to support for and provide his family, and then imagine he has a neighbor who is a Somali refugee. I'll let you hear the rest of it from him, but you're getting the setup of how he's feeling and where he's going with this. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Minnesodan who works as a live Minnesotan who works as alignment or works as a construction worker, works in any job that requires hard work, dedication, focus, who's worried about his ability to support for and provide his family, and then imagine that he has a neighbor who's a Somali refugee who arrived two years ago and has a Mercedes and no financial stress and no worries at all in the entire world, and never seems to ever go to work at all. Because he just went to an office in the state, lied on a piece of paper and got unlimited free money forever for life. That is the system that is being run. That is the corruption that this task force, under the leadership of the Vice President is going to demolish.
Speaker 1: And I'll just I will tell you, as a taxpayer here in America, I'm thrilled to hear this. I'm so sick and tired of seeing people on all of these welfare systems and they just it's all fraud. Right, It's the same idea, like, you know, people are completely and totally able bodied in their house, but then they leave their house and they've got you know, neck braces on, they got canes, they got to do whatever they got to do so that if anybody sees them, they can keep up the narrative. Right. I can't even imagine living my life like that, honestly, this idea of not wanting to work, not wanting to earn your pay and honest living, not wanting to support your family, but leaning on an entire government to do it. And this is the problem.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We have these people coming in from third world nations where they've had nothing, and they're like, oh, yeah, you know, money just grows on treats here. Just let it all fall down. And I'm not saying that every illegal immigrant is like this, but there is a certain percentage, specifically in the illegal migrant communities where they come from certain countries like Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia. They're not contributing to their communities. They are literally strangling them and holding them for ransom because everybody in those communities is carrying the weight of all these illegal immigrants who now are in the schools and the hospitals and the doctor's offices, in the grocery stores in the communities, and they are not assimilating. They are not assimilating at all. They are taking over. Their goal is to inflict as much pain as possible, both from taking too much from the programs that are supposed to help and support a community, bleeding them dry, and then inflicting everybody with their culture in a way that is not like hey, we make this really cool dish where I come from, but is instead like, hey, we like to rape women and leave them in the street because they're worthy of nothing. They're less than dogs and cows. This is not what we signed up for. Guys. In fact, I don't think anybody wants anybody here where they're afraid to let their kid go out and ride their two wheel because of people living in the community that have absolutely no regard for human life. And that's what we're seeing day in and day out, and it's you know, I think it's enough. I think most Americans have had enough. So story number two, Representative Andy Ogles today walked through the House and basically called out every scumbag Senate senator that went for this DH funding deal that they made with Democrats. Now, I have to say, I am shocked at the people who went home today, absolutely shocked. One of the people that I saw walking through the airport to go home was Marsha Blackburn. I was shocked. I really like Marsha Blackburn. I thought she was one of us, and she just announced she's running for governor. I'm like, why would we vote for you for governor if you don't want to even do your job as senator? What makes you think you've got what it takes to run as govern And I guess that's the new thing, right. It's like, it's not that I deserve it, it's not that I want to do the work. It's not that I care, it's that I want to be called senator and governor. Right. So Thune runs through the airport like a little bitch with all of his security around him so nobody can see him. And Marsha Blackburn has one of her aids with her and he's completely blocking her. You cannot see her. And I'm thinking of myself. Man, this is such a letdown. You've got Senator Mike Lee every single night literally leading the charge, spending hours on the Senate floor to do the will of the American people. And instead of all of his colleagues joining him and absorbing some of the pain and the toll that it takes to do this, they're making backroom deals because they want to go home. In fact, Mike Lee said today on x he posted he said, under condition of anonymity, one of my colleagues said to me, I just want to go home. And how depressing is that. Right? There are so few times that senators and members of the House are called upon to stay late, to work late, and when they do, they cry like little babies. That's what the rest of America is doing every single day. I am lucky if my day ends by midnight. If I can get into bed at midnight, I'm like, who, good day? All right, Maybe I'll get a whole five hours tonight. Maybe. And these assholes can't stay to pass legislation that's going to affect America for the next I don't know how many decades. Just think about how impactful their vote and their presence would be if they could just get their shit together. And I know, I'm like a lot of Americans. I'm so sick and tired of it, and I just feel helpless. I feel like, man, I don't even know what to do anymore. There are so many Republicans in name only, there are so many socialist Democrats. And then if you do believe in the Constitution, if you do believe in the American way, they call you a right winger. I'm like, what when did believing in your own country, which obviously all these illegals believe in too, or they would have becoming here by the droves. If it's so terrible, stay where you are, enjoy. If you have no desire to assimilate and learn the way we do things here, stay where you are enjoy. In fact, I would love to start an organization where all we do is organize trips for you to go back to your home country where you can continue to live like you have been under a rock for your entire existence. Clearly that's where you belong. And I would love to send every single Democrat and Rhino asshole to go with you. I would love to do that in a heartbeat. And when I see John Thune running through the airport scared because he's going to be seen and somebody's gonna call him out, now, I don't like TMZ like, I don't like him at all. Let me just start with that. But they put out this post last night that said, if you see your congressman, your senator getting on a plane skipping through the lines on vacation with their family, after what they have done to the American people for the last sixty days and the fact that they won't fight for our freedoms, whatever side of the aisle you're on, that applies to you, Cause the Democrats are shutting down DHS ice and CBP filings and they have absolutely no intention of paying anybody unless they get their way six ways to Sunday. And then when they finally do get their way, they only do a partial funding. It's a sixty day extension whatever bullshit they came up with so that they could all go home and say that they did something. But see, that's not finishing the job. If I make you a cake, but I give it to you, it's not cooked in the middle. There's no icning, you've got nothing on it. You're gonna look at me and says, kick's not done. This isn't done. Well, it's partially done. You got part of it, right. That is the problem with government. They are in a spot where they have gotten so used to doing everything half assed. That's a new normal and it's not okay. This is Andy Ogeles. Just take a listen. I thought it was great.
Speaker 2: But what the Senate did last night was they passed a bill that did not fully fund the government, meaning Child Sex Trafficking Investigation Unit isn't funded. They didn't fully fund homeland security. So we're focused on amending the bill and putting that back in, and we're going to add in voter ID in the process. They're cowardly. They didn't do their job, and now they left town, they should come back and they should have to do their job.
Speaker 1: He's right. Fund CBP, Customs and Border Patrol Fund, ICE fund, those programs that protect kids. Why in God's great name is this so hard?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Part of me thought in the beginning of the week it was because they hate Trump so much. Clearly they do hate Trump, like that's not a question. But when you really start to think about the fact that these people live such a charm life, all of them making in the six figures, living off of the taxpayer dime. But what are they doing for us? Really? They stand around, they bloviate, they give testimony at committee hearings, they give commentary on news channels, they give commentary in closed door meetings, they do hearings where they give commentary from the DAIS. But what are they doing? Are they doing anything? There's very few people doing anything like Mike Lee is doing something. There are twenty five states now that have representation in the Sharia Caucus to stop Sharia law and the Islamic terrorists that are trying to take over our nation state by state, And we have all these dumb ass liberals and stupid ass Rhinos that are walking around apologizing because they don't want to offend Islam. Guess what I will Islam all day, every day. Islam can kiss my ass. I am so sick and tired of people saying I'm afraid to offend. I'm not afraid to offend anybody who thinks it's okay to marry a nine year old. What the hell is wrong with these people? Can you just please take a look at what is happening in areas that are controlled by clerics and Islamic radicals and people that believe in Sharia courts and Sharia law. The same liberals that are walking around with their blue hair and their piercings and I don't know if I'm a girl or a boy, think that they're compatible with Islam. I'm like, oh my god, that's when I know that I'm dealing with someone who is a low IQ, low functioning human being. Seriously, there's no other there's no nice way to say that, Like you're just not operating on all cylinders, and that may very well be because you don't have all your cylinders. I don't know, maybe it's a junk car. I'm not sure what's going on, but I love that Andy yogl said that Andy Ogles is a representative from t see if you didn't know and he's great. You know, he's always one of those people that is outspoken. He's not afraid to hurt your feelings. He wants to get the right thing done. I think he's great, you know, honestly reminds me a lot of timber Chett in that way. Also from Tennessee. It's a shame, right because then you got Marshall Blackburn running out and not doing what she should be doing. But then you have two other guys from Tennessee doing the right thing. So very disappointing to across the board. Now let's fast forward to another moron. This is Representative Jaia Paul. She is one of the worst on the left, super lib and she does a lot of things with this face like she's really serious, right, Like what she's saying to you, it's important. This woman is a moron. Okay, on her best day, on her best day, she's sitting in iq A ten maybe, and today she decided to say that we as Americans, we owe illegal aliens reparations, the same aliens that are killing people like Stephanie Mentor and killing people like Sheridan Gorman and literally terrorizing people in every city in every state across America, whether they're doing gang initiations, whether they're working with a cartel, whether they're just looking to hijack rob rape, because that's what they did in their country, and why can't they do it here. We don't have any accountability, right. Shit, They get arrested, they go to jail, they get a meal, they get a shower, YadA YadA, then they set them free again. I mean, it's nuts. So listen to Jaia Paul. Listen to what she thinks we need to do as Americans.
Speaker 4: Then we also need offensive actions around prosecutions. We need real accountability because at the end of the day, the people that have been inflicting this harm need to be prosecuted. They need to be brought before us, and they need to be held account for the trauma that they have created, and who are going to have to have some form of reparation.
Speaker 1: That's right, reparation. So you came here illegally, you terrorized our nation. You have done everything wrong. Nothing you have done is legal. By the way, you're not an American citizen, so we don't owe you shit because you're not covered by the constitution because you're not from here. So the rights and the liberties that are instilled to us, that are given to us by a document that concerns our country. Are you kidding me? I'm not giving you anything. You're not getting one red cent out of my money. In fact, you've already taken too many red cents because of the fact they get my taxpayer dollars. So you're not getting anything else. That's all I have to say about that. As you can tell, I'm very angry about that. And I just can't stand when stupid people get a microphone because you know what, somebody elected you. And now that I know how corrupt our elections are, I'm actually starting to wonder how many of these people actually won their elections because I have a lot more faith in the American people than it's being represented by their representatives. There's no way that people were stupid enough to fall for this moron. Like when you see Maxine Waters, you really think people are still voting her in. I mean, honestly, she's like, you know, Nancy Pelosi times one hundred. It's embarrassing. Anyways, I digress, and then you have Mike Lee again. I keep bringing him up. How great would it be? This is all over social media, over the last couple of weeks. I would love to have him as our Senate leader. Absolutely love Foon. Please just go. It can't be a moment too soon. Just leave. It would be so nice to have Mike Lee in that position, actually carrying out the will of the President of the people for the nation and protecting us so that we actually have something to leave to our children and our grandchildren, because at this point we're going to be honestly, I don't know what we have to give them. The country's a mess. And here's another thing also, you know, on a smaller state scale, there are some really strange things happening in Oklahoma this week. They they're passing into law. It just passed Oklahoma the Oklahoma House where they are allowing people to be composted, human bodies to be composted to use for fertilizer. And in researching the story, it's actually legal in like thirteen or fourteen other states already, And I was like, what people want to become compost They put you like in a steel cylinder, and they let you decompose, and then when you're super decomposed, which takes like a really long time, then they open this steel canister whose job is that. Oh my god, and then they mult you up and they make you fertilizer. There's a real thing. It's happening in Oklahoma, Like, oh my god, I don't know. It's so beyond the pale to me that this is a thing. Not only is it just being voted in Oklahoma, but it actually exis and is law and is legal in these other states. And I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 1: Not anyways. And then, in other crazy news, the Ohio House, I think it was yesterday, passed the Indecent Exposure Modernization Act, which criminalizes sexually explicit performances in front of children. This is great, right, take a listen to this. Every single Democrat in the Ohio House voted against this bill, so that means that they are in favor of people dancing in a sexual manner in front of children. Think about that for a minute. If you voted against a law that makes dancing in a sexually explicit way in front of a child illegal, and you said no, I don't want to pass that, then that means you're for it, you want it to happen. I don't understand what part of this is normal. It's like when they said they wanted to change the name of pedophiles to minor attracted persons. What minor attracted persons? If you're looking at a two year old in a sexual way, you should be shot today. You don't get to live one more second. You don't belong here. You are an agent of Satan. We will send you back, have a nice day. I am at a loss for how people think that this is something that we should tolerate, truly at a loss. Now, I'll tell you in other good news in Idaho, as of this summer July one child rapists in Idaho will face execution by a firing squad. Oh my god, somebody actually has a clue. Maybe that's where all the common sense has gone to. Is it out in the middle of the country. Is it in Idaho? That's where we have to go? Because I thought, Ohio, I mean, I know they have a fete problem, but holy shit, they think it's okay for little kids to be in front of strippers, which is a hot mess. But in Idaho they're willing to shoot somebody who rapes a child. I'm all for this absolutely. In fact, let me help. I will volunteer, because if you can rape a child, if you can sexually assault a child, like I said, you're done in my book, no trial, no jewelry, goodbye, see you. It's disgusting. I don't understand people who hurt children. I don't understand people who are at animals, and I don't think either one of them deserve to get any sort of understanding pass or what have you. I just think it's ridiculous. So next story of the day, we have Bernie Sanders, who also left DC today and he traveled first class. I wonder who paid for his first class ticket. Do you think that he booked coach and then upgraded with his own money, or do you think that we are paying for a first class ticket for mister Sanders to leave DC and go back to Vermont. And of course he's got someone next to him. I don't know if it's his handler or not, but he's definitely given the stink guye to whoever took that picture. So now we've got Thune out of town, we've got Marsha Blackburn out of town, we've got Bernie Sanders out of town, and they passed this stupid ass partial funding vote, which doesn't help anything, doesn't protect anybody. So now the House has to turn around and find a way to now take that Senate bill. And now what they're doing is they are attaching a fully funded DHS, a fully funded CBP, a fully funded ICE, oh, and a voting amendment because if you can't get the Save Act passed, then we'll attach it to a bill that you can pass. Because clearly you were able to show up for DHS funding. And perhaps that's because for the first time it affected you, because if you remember, Delta two days ago said they were no longer honoring congressional pass through, which means all those people, those members of Congress that go whizzing through the airport, they don't go through TSA. They don't have to go through security the way that we do. They go to their own security check. It's expedited, it makes clear, and TSA pre check look like a joke. These guys go up, it's just them, they get wanded or whatever, and then they go through. That is ridiculous. And now this guy is first class going through his private security check and has passed a bullshit bill. But you know, you expect that from a commy socialist like Bernie Sanders. You don't expect it from people like Marsha Blackburn. I have to say, like, when I see that, it's really it's really upsetting. Speaking of the TSA, I do have one nice thing to tell you. There's a guy on X his name is Zach Griff and he built a free live TSA wait time tracker, so it will show you the wait times by checkpoint, including pre check and clear and priority we're available. So you go onto this thing, I'm gonna give it to you, guys. It's TSA dot from the trade table dot com. That's TSA from TSA dot from the trade table dot com. So now, if you have to go to any airport, like I have to fly tomorrow to see a client, and I'm going to be up and out pretty early in one of these blue state airports, so I ol day have been checking, you know, the wait times at TSA at this airport, so I can kind of gauge like do I need to get there six hours ahead, five hours ahead, four hours ahead, three hours ahead? I mean, who knows, right, But I think it's pretty cool that somebody took the time to build up because I'll tell you what, there's gonna be a lot of people using that. I already use it three times a day just checking it out. Oh and then another thing that happened. I think it was yesterday the day before. We now have people going to confront older woman Maria Hadden in Chicago after she said that Sheridan Gorman having been murdered in cold blood as she tried to run away from the guy who shot her in the back of the head, where she died on the pier at the lake Front in Chicago outside of her school. They're now going and selling Maria Hadden that she needs to resign and she shouldn't be older woman. So instead of saying, yes, you're right, I should resign, she is instead closing her office saying conservatives are trying to kill her. We're not trying to kill you. We want you to leave office. You are not fit to serve if you do not understand not to blame the victim. And considering the fact that Democrats always play the victim, I would think that would be pretty clear to you and something you're used to hearing, right, just maybe for a second. But there's this young man and he's been going out and putting out these videos and he was saying, you know, it's really depressing because there was a pro sharonan Gorman protest, you know, telling people that we need to get illegals out of Chicago and it's not right, and there's a counter protest with all of these people saying horrible, hateful things. I'm like, what in God's great name are you doing? This woman just lost her life, She's eighteen years old, her parents just buried her. And you think that it's the right thing to do is to support illegal aliens. You think the right thing to do is to continue to allow our children that are going to universities in this state. I mean, look at Joe Abraham, who we saw the other day talking about his daughter Katie and heart heartbreaking, and he had the balls, God bless him to confront Dick Durbin to tell Dick Durbin, you know what, it's nice to see you. Maybe just maybe you should think about talking to your constituents. If you didn't get to hear that. Just take a listen to this one thing that he said. What I don't understand is why my Senator of Illinoyd, mister Durbin, having heard two words from him toward me, but sorry, I want to take your time.
Speaker 4: Kind of amazing.
Speaker 1: I mean, how brave is that guy. He's there, He's talking about his beautiful daughter. He is explaining how horrible it is to have lost his child. Right, that's never going to get married, that's never going to live her life, she's never going to graduate college, all of these things. And instead we've got a situation here where he has the courage to go in front of a Senate committee and really put his senator on the mark and say, you know what, you're wrong what you said about people like me that believe that we should come here legally, that believe that we should have border control. You know why we believe that because too many innocent Americans, Americans who are living their everyday life, whether they are like Lake and Riley going for a run in the park and raped and murdered in the morning in broad daylight, whether it's Stephanie Mintor at a bus stop, stabbed to death by somebody who had been arrested thirty previous times, because that state would not observe the ice detainer. And now Spamberger came out today and it says, well, it's IS's fault. They didn't coming out him. What what are you talking about? Do you not understand the situation that we have here? Spamberger and D'scano are the people that are responsible for the murder of Stephanie Minter. Because if we cannot depend on those who make the laws and are supposed to uphold the laws to enforce the laws, then whose fault is it? If you arrest somebody and he's from Sierra Leone and he's robbing and he's hurting, and he's stealing, and he's assaulting, he had previously sexually assaulted a minor, How what is the benchmark to get somebody to stay in jail anymore? I mean, honestly. And then you had this guy Joe Abraham, his daughter's similar situation was in a car at a red light. Illegal alien comes up from behind, driving eighty miles an hour. His daughter was in the back seat, never had a chance hit the car at eighty miles an hour. They were sitting perfectly still at a red light. Why never even supposed to be here? And now we've got this other girl walking on a pier with her friends. Freshman in college guy comes up. Previously had been detained not once, but twice, and now he's free again, and he has a gun and he shoots her. And I read a story today and they're like, well, you know, when he was in Central America, he was you know, he was jumped and he was shot and he's missing a part of his brain. I don't give a shit. I don't care. That is not our problem. That happened in his country before he ever got here. Now, I'm sorry that any human being would suffer that, But what I care more about is that we have government that cares more about the illegal immigrant and whatever tragedy befell him in his country than what he brought. And what tragedies now are in the hands of the Gorman family because the America that she was born into is not protecting her because we we're more concerned with this guy. Why I'm telling you right now, God forbid this ever happened to anybody that I love, because it would be me every single day in front of the news stations, in front of Congress, screaming at the top of my lungs. I would go homeless because I wouldn't be able to go to work anymore. I would be standing in front of them every single day. And you know what, I bet I would start a movement. I bet I would get every other parent and person who lost somebody at the hands of an illegal immigrant to come and do it with me. So the idea that we can't get the Save Act passed, that we have to have our Vice president start a commission on Road so that we can start to get some of our money back into our country as opposed to giving it out to Somali quote unquote refugees, so that we can actually have a person like Stephen Miller that makes an excellent point that somebody working as alignment in Minnesota can feed his kids and not look at his Somali refugee neighbor driving into Mercedes, not ever going to work. There is so much wrong when one of our representatives says that we have to give reparations to illegal aliens. Everything we're talking about right now could be stopped and remedied by the Save Act. But the Senators they left, they went home for recess. And why did they do that? Because they don't give a shit. And what they're not realizing is they think they have friends in the Democrats, all these rhino assholes. They think they're going to remember them during the midterms, they're not. They're going to lose their elections and they're going to be unseated. And then what's going to happen is they're going to be living in their home states next to all of us, and they're going to wonder why we hate them so much, because now we're going to have all of these elections that are rigged and fraudulent and don't have the election integrity and the security checks that we needed to have, which is going to allow Democrats to win those seats and win those offices. And when they do, they're going to enforce and put in place all of the laws, legislation, and bills that we have been fighting for the last two years to get out. So now you understand everything that I'm just talking about. We can stop it. We can stop it with one piece of legislation. They don't want it to happen. And I don't know if they're just evil, I don't know if they are stupid. I'm not really sure, but I know one thing. If they are able to manage to stop us from passing this bill, it is the end of America as we know it. And I do truly believe that this is Linda McLaughlin. You guys, you are listening to the Rogue Recap. We cover a lot of crazy stuff today, all of it true, all of it happening just this week. God knows what the rest of the month that's going to bring me. Got one week left in March. I cannot believe it's April. Check us out online Roguerecap dot com, at Rogue Recap at Lyndenmick. Everybody, please be careful, pray for our troops, and we will see you on Monday. Have a good night.