Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Norrie with Paul Levy. Paul, where do you think of demons? Where would you categorize them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, okay, I would say just think of the psyche for a moment, and it really correlates or it helps to understand what a demon is because so here we have, you know, where if we're a whole, which we are when we're born, but then we all encounter trauma and so a part of us, part of our psyche, splits off, and if we don't integrate that that disassociated, split off part of the psyche, it develops an autonomy of its own. In psychology speak, it's called an autonomous complex, and it's seemingly we experience it, you know, as having a seemingly autonomous will and life and independent life of its own. What I'm describing, you know, in the realm of psychology, that's what the ancients call demons.
Speaker 2: And Paul, let me see you then about curses into this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, the thing because I talk about curses in my book, and one of the main things to understand with curses is that we're all interconnected and particularly deep in the in you know, in the dimension of the collective unconscious, and when we project the shadow on each other, and you know, and to project the shadow is the shadow itself. We hear a lot about the shadow, that is the shadow in action. When we project the shadow on somebody else. We're all exquisitely sensitive. We feel that, and we can feel you know, we can actually consciously feel oppressed or we feel it in our subconscious and then we feel burdened. And what will happen We then will oftentimes find ourselves acting out the very shadow quality that was projected onto us or that was projected into us, which of course confirms to the person who projected the shadow that we are, you know, actually that shadow quality. So to the extent that any of us are not in touch with our light. We're actually unwittingly cursing, you know, other people, and ultimately we're cursing ourselves.
Speaker 2: Paul, what did the ancient Native Americans say about how you get rid of what? Tiko?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, they in essence, there are all these different you know, sort of these ways you can you can deal with it, you know, prayer, and ceremony, But ultimately it has to do with get with being in touch with your nature, with your true nature. When we're in touch with who we actually are, then we're totally immune to what tiko. It can't it can't get its hooks into us, you know. So that is the best protection with reference to what tiko is to be in touch with our nature. And that's a cliche, but what it actually means is that, well, what is our nature. Our nature is love, is compassion, and our nature, by its very nature is creative. So when we get in touch with our nature, we embody and express ourselves creatively. And the more we express ourselves creatively, the more we know our nature in a positive feedback loop. And that's you know, so to actually connect with our creativity, you know, which is our nature that, in a sense, in all my work I'm talking about, that's the best protection for what Tiko.
Speaker 2: What did the Native Americans do with people who were obviously affected by what tiko?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they were very much connected with community. So you know, when somebody was infected with what Chico, and that could be any of us at any given moment, the sense is that they try to in a way, you know, because we're all connected to you know, to bring them into the community of the tribe, to help them to awaken to the nature of their heart. Because part of when we get taken over by what tiko, we have a cold heart. We're not connected with our love and with our compassion. And that person they see has just gotten taken over in a way by their unconscious and they're it's like an addiction. It's like they just you know, can't help but to act that they're unconscious. So to think about indigenous people, they were way more in touch with their sense of community and that we're not separate and that we depend on each other.
Speaker 2: When people come down with this so called mind virus, how do they get infected? What have they done?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's contagious. Then it's contagious through the unconscious, you know, which we all share. We all partake of the collective unconscious. So the thing about what tiko, it's it's a collective. It's a psychosis, a collective psychosis. It's a psychic epidemic, and it's contagious, just like an actual you know, if you have a physical bug, it can it can be contagious and that's why you know so many people, I mean, think about it. There's a collective madness happening in our world right now. We're in the middle of a collective psychosis. And what I'm pointing out with the idea of a mind virus is that the origin and the solution of our collective psychosis is to be found within our psyche.
Speaker 2: It is amazing, it's frightening it at the same time, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But the thing is, you know, if we get too attached or absorbed in fear, fear is the superfood for what tiko. So yeah, it takes courage to see what tiko. But the point is when you see it out there, you recognize that it's reflecting, you know, that darker part of us. So it's actually helping us. But if we get you know, sort of possessed by that fear, and then as soon as I get possessed by fear, there's an other there are people out there that are separate from me, and it becomes a self reinforcing fee loop, that sense of separate self and fear, and then Watiko just feeds off of that. That's why one of the main solutions for what Tiko is to recognize that we don't exist as a separate self that were interdependent. We're interconnected. And you know, that's why I say that the expression of this realization is compassion. His compassion is the dissolver, the Whattiko, dissolver par excellence.
Speaker 2: The great healer. Wilhelm Reich is mentioned in your book tell Us Why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, you know, I had read his book about the Murder of Christ the number of years ago, and then I recently picked it up a few years ago, and my head exploded because I realized, oh my god, he's pointing at what Tico. So many people, so many artists and thinkers and philosophers like Philip K. Dick, are pointing at what Tico. And here's here's right, pointing at what Tiko. He would talk about in the Murder of Christ, that there was an emotional plague that played humanity. There was something in us that was actually against us, that was attacking our light, that was attacking our wholeness, that was making us sick, and was perversely getting off on keeping us sick. And so what Reike was writing about, he was pointing out that Christ, when you see it symbolically, he was revealing this inner dynamic through the whole Christ event of being crucified of what actually is happening in the unconscious of humanity, and that we ourselves are the murderers of Christ. That that's the ultimate thing that he was pointing at, that there's no one who's killing our own You see the thing about with Tiko. It doesn't exist objectively independently, It has no intrinsic existence separate from our own mind, and yet it can kill us. And what that's pointing at is the incredible untapped power of our mind that we already have, but because we're unconscious of it, that power is being outsourced and the powers of the state are more than happy to turn our own intrinsic creative power against us.
Speaker 2: Who's winning the battle with Tiko or us?
Speaker 3: Well, that what quantum physics would say. It's not deterministic. It's very probabilistic. And that's why I'm devoting my life to trying to get the work, you know, trying to get the word out. This is like a major event, this idea of that we finally, like what Jung says, in times of collective psychosis such as ours, the one thing that can save us. And this is a quote. It's a new symbolic idea. And that's what the greatest tyrants in history we're most afraid of was an idea whose time has come that would awaken people, because that idea is contagious. And what Tiko is exactly that idea. So who knows who's going to win. But we are actually creating and participating our experience together. So I'm trying to the extent that and more of us wake up to our shadow but also to our light, to our genius, and that we've actually brainwashed ourselves. No one else is doing that. Ultimately speaking, we've done that. As more of us awakened to that and we connect with other people who are awakening to that, then we can actually dream ourselves awake. And that's to recognize that we can consciously participate in our own evolution. And that's what this is all about. That if we don't recognize what Watiko is revealing to us, guaranteed we're going to be destroying ourselves. And yet it's actually the greatest catalyst for the evolution of our species there's ever been. But we need to recognize what it's showing us.
Speaker 2: Someone who might be a mass shooter, for example, Paul, have they been infected by this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well if you think about it from the dream like, Nate, from the dream like point of view, because what I'm pointing at, you know, to actually see this is to see that we're having a collective dream that mess shooter is actually by killing other people. They're actually they're showing the perverse state of their own psyche that they're actually killing. That's the murder of Price. They're enacting that. And yeah, so one could say, oh, definitely, what tiko it's an archetype of energy and what that means. It can possess a person. It can literally take over an entire person such that they then become an instrument for what tiko, which is a higher dimensional energy to act itself out. And not just a person it can possess. It can possess a group of people, or a nascent, or a whole nation or a species.
Speaker 2: You talk a bit about angels, tell me their involvement.
Speaker 3: With us, Yeah, no, for sure. Well, the thing about with tiko, it's this damonic energy and the diamond. You know, if you see what the dimon is, and this ties into angels it's a trans personal energy and that actually can possess a person. And that dimon is actually the inner voice and the guiding spirit, and it contains our creativity and it leads us to our calling and you know, to it will help us discover what we're here to do. But if we don't actually tap into that dimon, it consulates negatively and becomes a demon. So in my book, I talk about well angels, we actually all have this counterpart, this celestial counterpart, that's the counterpart to the demon. It's the angel, and it's always with us and that's and it's really our inner guidance. That's what the di'mon is. It's continually communicating with us through dreams, through synchronicities, through our minds. And all that I'm trying to point out is we need to develop a conscious relationship. It's like getting into an intimate relationship with that angel part of us that is our guiding spirit, and that will connect us to our you know, to our nature and to our creativity. And that's the solution to what Tico and to the all of the world crises. What Tico is at the root of the myriad world crisis that we're facing. Okay, So when we connect with that angel, with that diamond, with that guiding spirit within us, because if we don't connect with it, it consolates negatively and becomes a demon. But when we connect with it, it will awaken us. That's what my work is about.
Speaker 2: What would you recommend that people do in order to ward this off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, any spiritual practice that makes you connect with your heart and makes you feel love and compassion and anything. Because we are creative beings. We are What quantum physics has shown to us is that we are creating our experience of ourselves and of the world, moment by moment. No one else is doing that. We are doing that. We are creating our experience so to the extent that we consciously tap in to our creative nature and express ourselves creatively instead of unwittingly offering ourselves to what Tiko and disassociating from our from our creative nature and identifying with what Tiko's version of ourselves, which is a fictitious identity. To the extent we connect with our creative nature, then that's kryptonite to what Tko. Not only does it take away what TKO's power, it empowers ourselves.
Speaker 2: What kind of rituals did they use to try to ward off the Watiko people?
Speaker 3: Oh? Well, you know indigenous people and people all throughout history, they you know, depending on the spiritual tradition, they they would, you know, they would have prayers.
Speaker 2: They would did they sacrifice the.
Speaker 3: People, Well, you know, it could be thousands of years ago, they would, they would do something you know that, you know, just whatever. That primitive. But the point is is that actually seeing this life as a dream, that's to cultivate symbolic awareness. And when you have symbolic aware, because a symbol is the language of dreaming, then all of a sudden, you actually all of life becomes symbolic, and all of life becomes a sacred ceremony. And that's the attitude, that's the point of view that will ward off Fortiko.
Speaker 2: Truly amazing And how did you discover this, Pall?
Speaker 3: I discovered this in my own life with my family. You know, like I was saying, my father got taken over by Watiko and I couldn't believe that. The whole family system and then the mental health system when that got called in, it configured itself to protect the abuser. It was like whenever I was shining light on the evil that was coming through my father, I couldn't believe. It was like there was a non local field that was actually configuring itself to protect the darkness. And so I was actually tracking this and creating maps for this higher dimensional process that was unfolding within my mind and in my relationships and through my father and out in the world. And then I began to realize, like an iteration of a fractal, Oh my god, this is playing out in my mind, with my family, in the psychiatric system, and in the greater body politic of the world. It's like iterations of a deeper fractal. And that's when I began to discover, Oh my god, there's like some sort of evil energy infolded holographically unfolded throughout the multi dimensions of our universe that's expressing itself and to the extent we're unconscious of it, it's going to kill us, but it's actually helping us. It's helping us to awaken.
Speaker 2: It is no question you've done a marvelous job. And I'm sorry you had to go through this as a child. Nobody, no young kid should have to go through what you went through.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you. No, I appreciate that, and that's true, that's really and I'm really lucky because it destroyed my entire family. I haven't had a family for over twenty years.
Speaker 2: Did you sever your relationship with your father? And I assume he's no longer with us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, he's no longer with us. No, no, no, he you know, I was till his dying day. I was trying to connect and you know, and to dispel this thing. I don't think I could have possibly had realized the extent of his possession. And it was only through my dreams over years and years, I would be having these unbelievable archetypal dreams, these lucid dreams that over decades were showing me, Oh my god, my father was taken over by this you know, archetypal transpersonal, this dimonic force that wasn't human and he you know, and in the form of a human being of my father, And you know, that was unbelievably you know, traumatizing. But I turned it into medicine. That's the very realization that's informed my work.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more