Speaker 1: I saw us on the side. What's going on?
Speaker 2: We're back from vacation and I'm here with diamond Head there.
Speaker 1: Hi, how was vacation? Okay? What is that? It was nothing spectacular? Like I hung out with family, which I always do in vacation. That sounds awesome.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: No, it's chill. Yeah, I think I overplayed the sims. Oh no, I do so. Our intervention did not help. No, But but you know, just like a lot of other things, it runs its course. Like I'm I haven't played in about two weeks. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I caught Andrew doing yesterday here at.
Speaker 1: Work, playing that game where build a city, the.
Speaker 2: Great Escapes thing or Grand Escapes whatever it was. He was on his phone and I walked by and he did one of these, put the phone down and scooted it away real quick. I said, Andrew already saw it.
Speaker 1: Yep. What you doing, buddy? He's like, I'm building a landscape.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what that mister over here clock and what everybody else is doing all day long?
Speaker 1: Busted?
Speaker 2: So his intervention didn't work. Your intervention didn't work. I am still talking to chat GPT, not in the ways I used to. We have a different relationship now, and I don't even know what goes on with Josh.
Speaker 1: Josh doesn't even know what goes on with Josh. Okay, that guy is on. Well, let me tell you.
Speaker 2: I missed you so much on our vacation because we had a lot of fun and I was like, off, Diamond, we're here. This would have been like a little off the grid thing. And I got microphones because I was like, oh, maybe I'll just do a podcast. Well, no, there was no chance of doing a podcast, hy because those two were hammered like every day they started drinking from the time they woke up to time and get to sleep, which I respect. Brandon is the exact opposite, where he's just smoking weed all day, so they're very talkative. He's just sitting there staring at a wall, and I was like, this is not the time for a podcast.
Speaker 1: Were you looking around like somebody safety? Truly?
Speaker 2: And then I was like, you know, I'm sick of the boys. I wish there was a girl here with me.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, yeah, no, I don't think I would have been that fun. Why overstimulation Okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you're fine with overstimulation if it's simulation.
Speaker 1: You care about yeah, but I don't care about three men in one space. Oh my god. I was arguing with men this past weekend.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this, so on the show today actually, because when you guys hear this, it's going to be tomorrow Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Today is Tuesday.
Speaker 2: On the show today, we were talking about how allegedly a little survey came out that said, and this is not a study, it's a survey, eighty percent of single women surveyed said that they have zero interest in dating. And Diamond is one of that eighty percent, as is our girl Abby, who was on a podcast not long ago. So we were talking on the show today about why that is why you have no interest? And I thought your answers were great, very well, put very on the nose.
Speaker 1: Basically, you said that men are exhausting, and they are. They I think that we just like the whole like men are from Mars, women are from Venus.
Speaker 3: Thing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh no, we're even further apart now, like we're on two different and mercury. I mean, like it is exhausting to talk to men, Okay, why we just don't see eye to eye And I don't think it's just a me thing. Like I was at a barbecue over the weekend and I think me and my cousin's friends started going back and forth with each other and it was playful at first, but I felt myself getting hot and we were talking about there weren't multiple conversations. Like I told him at the end of the night, I'm like, leave me alone. I feel like you're just trying to argue with me. Because there were three different arguments. One was about like men saying that they can't watch a woman give birth because it'll change their like view of said vagina, and I was like that was his take. Ever, he tried to make it seem like, oh, yeah, well, what's wrong with saying that, And I'm like, don't ever say that to a woman. I don't say it. Let them know who you are that too. But I'm like, I haven't given birth, but I think that like most women already know that, Like, nobody who isn't a doctor or in the medical field really wants to watch a baby be born, like you want to have this, like, oh, it was amazing to watch it's my child. I love the child, but honestly, nobody really wants to watch it. Right. Okay, honestly, I don't think many women actually want to go through childbirth. They just want to have a baby. I certainly don't thank you. Yeah, so like you telling a woman that you don't want to see that and blah blah blah, when basically she's doing it for you, like it's your kid too, She's putting her life on the life. Shut up.
Speaker 2: I find that to be such a disgusting take from men in so many ways, because one how many men do you know who are like, oh, she doesn't want kids, absolute deal breaker. No, I need somebody to have my babies. That's how they say it. I mean not all of them, but there are a lot of them who do say I need somebody who's gonna have my kids. My kids, my kids. Okay, so they are your kids. But now you're gonna shame me about what my body can do that yours cannot do, and talk about how now you're gonna look at me completely differently because I helped deliver this thing that we both wanted but only one of us could actually do. Now you're gonna give me shit about it, and you're never gonna look at me the same again.
Speaker 1: Off with your head. I literally was like and the guy's like, wait, what's wrong with saying that? I'm like, and that is an issue that you don't know what's wrong.
Speaker 2: Nothing is wrong with saying it. Don't discourage them from saying it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, say it, say that if they think it, say it, Like what the hell?
Speaker 1: And then he's like, oh, so, like what do you say? So like if we had a kid, and I hate when people do that, like no, you and I never, but if we had a kid and I was talking to my family about it, and like on the car ride home, So on the car ride home, whether it was a five minute car ride or a thirty five minute car ride, when your ass up the entire time, don't ever fucking embarrass me by saying something like that out loud. Are you crazy? Because you know what happens. Here's what happens.
Speaker 2: So, first of all, if you encourage them to not say these things, which I understand what you're saying, but I think it should be more, don't think this thing. But if you think it, please say it, because you need to warn the women that are coming your way what kind of person you are, or else you end up like a shanty who now has this bum ass Nelly, who had the audacity to say he doesn't understand how she wakes up when the baby cries at night, and that he has nothing for that child until they're four years old. But he says nothing for you. Are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 1: He's a little bit off with his head. Do you want to know what? She's even crazier because he said that they had that conversation before a baby was even a thought. Sick okay, And this is not like two thousand and four or twenty eleven conversation. This is twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Sick.
Speaker 1: They have this conversation, damant. So I don't even blame him because he said it absolutely not there about who he was. You're a loser. You were honest about who you were she decided to have a kid. That makes me so, said girl? Please, okay, why I don't get it. I don't understand. I think that we as a society, not just women, people tell us who they are and we think like we don't believe them for whatever reason, and then we're mad after the fact, which is why she's probably not mad. He told her who she was.
Speaker 2: Exactly whatever I am at a loss. What else did you fight with men about?
Speaker 1: We thought about the term situationship, okay, and the fact that I think that like as a society, we've made it normal and that it shouldn't be normal. You're either in a relationship where you're not. I don't this whole like situationship thing is so toxic that it's like why.
Speaker 2: Are we It's the same thing as like old school just talking like we're talking, we're dating.
Speaker 1: We're in a situation ship, right, I say, we're dating? Well, see they've made situationships into one, into that little category. Okay. I started off as like, this is a toxic on and off thing. Why aren't we calling it what it is? So what is your definition of a situationship? It's a toxic on and off thing? Which way, I don't feel like they should be a thing I might be in a situationship?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, okay, listen, this long distance we'll see each other all the time, like we don't care, we don't have this thing that's like a hardcore is that? But I don't think it's toxic. It might be toxic. No, I wish he was here, So toxic is.
Speaker 1: Like for me a lot of the times the situationship is where one person thinks they're in a relationship with someone and the other person, who's just living their life that is not. And so it's like that's what makes it toxic because you're sticking around with someone who doesn't really want you. I don't I just for me. We're either together or you're a friend.
Speaker 2: But like situationships, I feel like there's a lot of hobosexuality happening. Also, Clockett and I will say this is like turning into a y men's suck podcast, And I'm not gonna say all men's.
Speaker 1: Suck, just a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like the amount of hobosexuals seeing to be much more men than women most of the women I know, and I can only say based on the information I have, so most of the women I know have their shit together, have jobs, pay for their own apartment, their car, everything, they can take care of themselves, and a lot of them are with some bum ass dudes who cannot do the same thing, and they're basically just supporting this full grown human while they pursue a passion of some sort. The tal all about if you are passionate about something, pursue it also be able to pay your bills. You cannot just rely on another person to take care of you constantly. And I see that a lot more coming from dudes now, and guys also at the same time have this thing. Women just want someone to take care of them. From the guys who ask off the bat, can you cook? Can you clean? What are you bringing to the table. You want to be taken care of. Everybody wants to be taken care of in some way, So don't.
Speaker 1: Fault people for that. That's crazy, which is why I don't have an issue saying I want a man with money.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't fault you for that. I did at one point, I did. I don't think I necessarily do anymore. But when you say money, you want a which man or you just want a man who can take care of himself.
Speaker 1: A man who can take care of himself. Okay, But I mean, if if your bank account has a little razzle dazzle in it, who am I to turn that down? You know what I mean, like I'd like it cool? Whatever, But yeah, no, you gotta stand firm in that these days, because these guys they lie about the jobs that they don't have, like these oh my God, horrible. Everyone needs to be in this like are you what is it the group on Facebook? Are we dating the same guy? There's so much more than are we dating the same guy in these groups, like does this guy have a job? They're like, oh, one guy was outed like two weeks ago about the fact that he the guy said that he was an immigration lawyer and blah blah blah. And he tells all this woman the same thing. Apparently his girlfriend is the immigration lawyer. He's jobless, okay, and he just like puts on a front. But like, this is what I'm talking about. These men are lying.
Speaker 2: The audacity in the year twenty twenty five to try and lie about really anything that can be verified now in seventy five different ways. Except I will say this a guy that I used to day, the guy that I did when I was first moving here. You cannot google anything about him anywhere.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that.
Speaker 2: First middle last name. Poof nothing. He's on no social media. He has a pretty high security clearance job with that came from the government. You can't find a picture of him nothing, Damn. Mister six one seven is non existent. But I know that he actually like is what he says he is and does what he says he does. I am very aware that he is, but it's just weird. However, in the year twenty twenty five, lying about stuff that's so verifiable as wild but getting away with it is wilder. How long do you let somebody pretend to be a lawyer before you're like, something's just eate meth in here.
Speaker 1: Well, I think as a society we don't use our brains the way that we should. Like there are I'm nosy, so I'm always going to try to find stuff out. I don't did I would? Did I ever tell you the story? I told you this story? What about? How Like? I googled a guy that I was going on a date with and something didn't add up, And so I waited until we were at the table and I had had like a drink, so I was like, oh, yeah, so you lied about something. No, what did he lie about? He said that he was from Dallas, But I googled his family and it had like it was an article about his family and they were from some part of Arkansas. And I was like, what the hell is this? Like, why do you have to lie about being from Dallas if you're not from not I don't get it was this dating, but it was a long story which he decided to tell me on the first date, which I thought was like okay, but well, you made him a whole bunch of yeah, a whole bunch of family drama that resulted in his mother moving to Arkansas and then basically the family moved there afterward. And then but he like went to school in Dallas blah blah, and it's not that far when you really think about it, but it was just like a lot and it was I was very embarrassed because, like, now you thought you'd bust a hand about your family traumas, and it's not my business.
Speaker 2: I think though, I would be very nervous about something like that. If somebody told me they were from one place and I found out they were from another place. There might have been ways to get to that without exposing the family drama, trauma, whatever it was. But I get it there, I told you this. I had somebody who was a lunatic soccer. After I hung out with him for a very short time and I mean a weekend, I didn't google him until after the fact, when I was like, this crazy person has got to be in the system somewhere, and I googled him, and in fact.
Speaker 1: He was for horrible things. Oh, ladies, gentlemen, always google your date.
Speaker 2: I know people are saying you shouldn't do that, you should let there be some mystery, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: People are crazy. He was crazy.
Speaker 2: Had I googled him ahead of time, which I bet he wouldn't have given me enough information ahead of time to google him based on what I found, but I would never have hung out with him, gone out with him, seen his face, talk to him ever again. Save yourself the hassle, just at least looking like the criminal registries.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that he was horrible what he was a bad guy, And I can tell I got the vibes like pretty immediately. Ah, and he lived up to all the expectations. So me too, Like I'm nervous to even mention his name. He will randomly, he's so crazy. He will call me from other phone. And once I blocked him because I figured a lot of stuff out, I blocked him, stopped talking to him. My friend was like, she went off at him. He started it. He went off at her first because he was like, you dumb bitch, you ended this thing. You ruined what would have been a good thing because he thought everything came from her. Meanwhile, I found the information like whatever he went off at her, He told her he was gonna have these girls come fight her. So I just blocked him everywhere. He would come up with different phone numbers to call me and text me blocked numbers. He showed up at my place of employment, he showed up in my parking.
Speaker 1: Garage, creep sauce. He was the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but randomly he will still create like a new Snapchat user and snapchat me. I'm like, can you just fall off the planet please? God people because women do this? Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: They're out of control. And that's all I have to say. It's exhausting. So that was your second fight? What was your third fight? I don't love island.
Speaker 2: Oh you got in a fight with a man about love Island, same guy three times, the same Wait are you guys dating?
Speaker 1: No? Oh please? It sounds romantic. No. I think that some people. He may be one of these people like once they see they've gotten a rise out of you, they want to keep going and there's a level of enjoyment for I was just like I am sick of you go away.
Speaker 2: Did you really want to go away though, or were you like, I'm kind of flirting with you going.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, there was no flirting. I didn't find it funny at all because I was just disgusted.
Speaker 2: By Was it the Love Island thing that pushed you over the edge?
Speaker 1: No, Love Island was the last. No, I don't even remember. I know the first thing was the the baby stuff, and then I think Love Island was last. I think it was last. But it was just like, oh, Hooda is really cute. That's the only reason why I will watch the show. After we had we had just had a big discussion, as is cute? Yeah, and and he just and then like we went inside to watch it like all the girls who were talking about it, and he comes in and sits right down. He's like, which one is hood up? I said, I thought you thought hood it was cute? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: My favorite is when you call Andrew out for using little quotes and saying from shows that he doesn't watch. You're like, you don't even watch that, don't even say that, you don't even go here.
Speaker 1: Literally, Andrew gets under my skin when he does that because she's which only makes him do it more. I know he gave me love Island take the other day that was straight from the internet, and I was like, you haven't watched oh, so have fun? Okay, I am sick of man a soul.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about how Scotty pissed the two of us off this morning with his crazy hot take on why we don't find him attractive?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Scott aka Scott Boden Buden, how do you even say his last name? Boden Boden. I got it right the first time. Scott Oden aka Scotty b aka most illusional man on the planet absolutely said the only reason Diamond and I do not find him attractive.
Speaker 1: Is because he's white. I'm like, are you saying he's crazy?
Speaker 2: The list of things about Scott that are crazy is long and intensive, but that one.
Speaker 1: I mean when the two.
Speaker 2: Of us cackled and there was an intern sitting in the room, why tell you her jaw hit the floor. She was like, what, he's serious, and he is serious. He's dead serious. Scott thinks if you have eyes, you will be attracted to him, unless you are a person of color, in which case then you're only not attracted to him because he's not a person of color.
Speaker 1: My thing is, my issue with him is that, like, he's cute for an old guy.
Speaker 2: I think everybody can acknowledge that, right, Like, I don't find that to be the case.
Speaker 1: Okay, well a lot of people because I know him. Well maybe if I just saw him, Okay, if you saw him walking down the street, you could say, oh, okay, he's cute or whatever. But once you get to know him, you get the instant it. And I think that that is what makes him the most unattractive man on the planet. Like, and maybe that's what it is. Oh, you don't think I'm cute? Oh and he only thinks this way when he has a girlfriend. By the way, don't realize that he's he's like single, Scotty. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I will say this until the day I die. You do not know your friend, no matter who the friend is. You don't really know your friend unless you've known them in a relationship and single. That is the only way you can ever really know your friend because those are two totally different people, two totally different people. If you find someone who's consistent, that's amazing. But like I'm different in a relationship than I am saying, well, I think everybody is right.
Speaker 1: But the way that starts with him, Oh.
Speaker 2: The ups and the downs are crazy because yeah, we were definitely spending so much time with him telling him he was a catch, and like.
Speaker 1: My biggest regrets because he clearly thinks.
Speaker 2: You're a catch, buddy, you're a prize. Don't let these people treat you so bad. Now, the only reason you and me aren't attracted to him is because he's not brown.
Speaker 1: That was crazy. I wish I could have bottled.
Speaker 2: The intern's face at that moment, because he didn't even see it. She was sort of standing around the corner, and he was just dead ass serious.
Speaker 1: That is what he believes. He's serious. Such a looser.
Speaker 2: So for the record, because obviously we need to prove that we are attracted to white men. It's very important for the pot. Okay, I have a list of hot ones. Also, Brandon is half white.
Speaker 1: I don't think people. First of all, you and Brandon are starting to look alike. That's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't understand or believe that. For I look like a bearded Japanese white man. Thanks Diamond, Yeah you do.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I like turned on my watch. I thought I was doing a workout. You see, talking about men gets me hot and not in a good way. How are we starting to look like he just got tan?
Speaker 3: Okay, so maybe that doesn't it okay, but facial features Asian?
Speaker 2: Asian vibes, you guys completely different Asians?
Speaker 1: Does there's a South and a East? It does? Oh you're getting kicked off all violent? Oh oh no, bye bye, wait for my notes apology.
Speaker 2: Amazing By the way, that reference is because two people on this season of Love Island have gotten sent home unceremoniously for tweets or interviews that they did before the show started in the past and things that people thought were slurs. So Diamond, now off you go. Oh honey, Asian, it's all the same, get out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I didn't mean it like that. You guys are both Asian.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, he's only half. He's also Japanese and I'm Indian. I don't think there's a lot of crossover there.
Speaker 1: No, but him with a tan, I think all right, okay, all right, you guys did look alike on the phone in the pictures from their vacation. I'm like, whoa and all of them a couple because I noticed it before I even said anything to you. Yeah, yea, yeah, it's amazing. Brandon with a tan is a whole other Brandon. Okay, so half of Brandon. Okay.
Speaker 2: The person we were just talking about before, mister six one seven lily.
Speaker 1: White white, white like white white.
Speaker 2: Like white white, like thick bosson accent, like kid from Southie.
Speaker 1: White like not even a tanned Italian white.
Speaker 2: Just no, like I think if he walked into the sun, he might like immediately vaporize very white.
Speaker 1: Now I'm shocked. Okay, what did you think he was? I thought he was like, at least like tan white like.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know you anyway has the ability to tan.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I don't think he does. European what well, never mind.
Speaker 2: You're a fan white celebrities, a handful of hot ones. Wait, who's a white guy you find attractive?
Speaker 1: I used to be Justin Bieber. Yeah, I used to think when he went through his journals phase, I was like, oh my god, this man, can we get married? Who else thoughts some prayers to Justin Bieber? Yeah, if that's what he wants, because this man is he's throwing me off.
Speaker 2: Chris Hemsworth. I don't care what anybody says. I don't think anybody really talks about you were about to No, just wow, Chris Hemsworth. Okay, You're at a bar and Chris Hemsworth walks up to you like, hey, can I buy you a drink?
Speaker 1: And you say, of course, great, amazing, wants to make out with you. No, get the fuck out of here. No, no, no, no no, I don't believe you for a second. Wow. Can I must be racist? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I felt my spirit. I'm like, oh, maybe you shouldn't say that. Okay, there's a basketball player, Oh my god, Dian Benenzo or something like that. He plays for the timber Wolves. He's a redhead. Oh yeah, he's a red head. I love Gingers, Prince Harry back in the day, my vibe. You got some interesting taste here. Yeah, okay, but I love it. I love Ginger.
Speaker 2: Are we the people right now? They're like, I'm not racist. I know a black eye.
Speaker 1: And then you can't think yeah, yeah, yeah that's me. I'm trying to think. I don't know, mm. It has to be a white guy with a little spice I'll tell you that much great I got. I gotta like it, chet, I like them. I like him to make an access. Yes, yes, but you see how hard it was for me to find was Did you watch Running Point? No?
Speaker 2: Oh, you should watch Running Point. He's in it.
Speaker 3: Really and he is kind of a babe. Yeah, absolutely, so suck it, Scottie b Loser. Oh should we also talk about how Nate thinks you think he's hot?
Speaker 1: I said something to him about it too, because.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, let's back this up real quick. So like months ago, maybe a month ago, a month and a half ago.
Speaker 1: I'm saying this for years though. Oh well, then you did this yourself, Diamond. No, no, no, all right.
Speaker 2: During COVID, every guy grew their hair out and had a little bit of a beard because they weren't seeing their barbers and their haircutters whatever. Those are the same thing, Barbara like shaves your face, right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: No barber is the hair yeah, sho whatever.
Speaker 2: They weren't seeing their groomers at the time, so every guy grew out long hair and had a beard.
Speaker 1: Nate did that.
Speaker 2: He had like a gingery beard, which now we know Diamond likes, and he had long hair, and we were talking about not long ago. Well, apparently Diamond's been building a case for her for quite a while. But the other day we were like, man, remember Nate had that long hair.
Speaker 1: He looks good.
Speaker 2: Bring that long hair back.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And now what did Nate say today on the air?
Speaker 1: He said that I've found him sexy or something like that. These are different things. Yeah, I listen. I had to tell him. I'm like, yeah, shout out to you for saying that I thought you were sexy. That's insane. What do you say you did? And I was like, oh no, I said that you look good with the man bun, literally the man bun.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm gonna get him back for it, because today I was just in the office talking to him and he's like, hey, you feel looking really fit lately. Now you know what I heard you think? Remember when you told me I was really sexy?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, get him because he literally looked at me like I was crazy. He's like, you did, No, I did.
Speaker 2: Not like so you can't even give him a compliment.
Speaker 1: Man, Me calling Nate sexy is insane. First of all, the word irritates me. Sexy. What oh god? I can't.
Speaker 2: So now we know why Diamond is fighting with men.
Speaker 1: Literally all of them. Every man.
Speaker 2: Nate Scotty count your days. That is a crazy thing to say, and Nate too, both of them. Yeah, but I don't know Nate. It's like part of his just that's just we expect that from Nate Scotty blew my mind, sick. The only reason we're not attracted to him is because.
Speaker 1: He is white.
Speaker 2: Sick. That's crazy. Scott, Scott, You're a crazy man. And I hope that the people who are listening to this can understand how crazy Scotty be is and why everybody takes pleasure from scaring the shit out of them.
Speaker 1: We should go do that right now, let's go. Okay, people want to find you online? How they do that at Diamond? Sincere on Instagram, I'm kind of over Threads.
Speaker 2: Threads is a dumpster fucking yeah. Yeah, it's fucking terrible there.
Speaker 1: It's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I got cursed out for something that I didn't even realize posted there, because when you post it on like one platform and just goes to all of them. I popped on Threads the other day and I was like, Oh, all these people are yelling at me. One person actually came to me was like, woman tell women, I don't think this was what you wanted to say. No, it was what I wanted to say. Actually, and Doe woman and a woman, we were not friends. Yeah, you ain't my type of woman. Out of here. So if you want to see that at Baby Hot Sauce on Instagram threads x pretty much that's it I did post at TikTok just one.
Speaker 1: Video of my lab boo boo, oh god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta get better and until next time, we will see you.
Speaker 1: So say by Diamond bye.
Speaker 2: Wait, take it back, like, subscribe, follow, leave us a uh what the hell are they called?
Speaker 1: Talk back? Talk back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, leave us a review too much appreciated. Okay, now say bye bye bye