Speaker 1: This is the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcast with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: It's the almost Famous podcast. We are here breaking down this week's headlines in Bachelor Nation, and we have some doozies.
Speaker 3: Ashley.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna start with a few that I think kind of warm us up a little bit. Okay, just warm us up into the big ones. The Bachelor's Peter Weber.
Speaker 4: And this is a big one.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's the biggest Oh why not? I don't know, because it's not like confirmed.
Speaker 3: We don't really know.
Speaker 2: There's a video, yeah, but it's not confirmed that they're like hooking.
Speaker 5: Up sitting on the same side of the booth. Let's just jump into it, Okay. So here's the stitch. Peter and Maria we're seeing out to dinner in New York City. All right, So it is misleading, you're kind of right, because I'm watching the video right now and it's one of those circular booths where like you just all sit next to each other. If you just read the article, it sounds like, oh, wow, two of them cozy on a date. No, they're with a group of people and they're on a booth that is like the semi circle. They happen to be sitting next to each other.
Speaker 4: So Ben's right, not as juicy.
Speaker 2: It's not as juicy as we'd want it to be. We will follow along. I'm assuming Peter was in New York City because he did run the New York City Marathon, which we'll talk about in a little bit. I don't know that if that's where Maria is living or not right now. I haven't necessarily kept.
Speaker 3: Track of that.
Speaker 2: Actually, the biggest part of this story for me is I look at this video and it is a circular booth. Do you know the story of the circular booth?
Speaker 3: And I do.
Speaker 4: You have a bachelor or related story with it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: It like you and me sitting in a booth.
Speaker 3: No, like thath No.
Speaker 2: I mean see you and I would be sitting like this at some point if like it was a big group of us going out, I'd be like, hey, Ash, sit next to me.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eat a buffer.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: When we open up our very first restaurant ever in Denver, Ashkara, my biggest thing I pushed for was to add this circular booth in the corner. Here's the problem with the circular booth if you sit on the back side of the circular booth, it's a pain in the butt to go to the bathroom or do anything. So nobody wants to sit in the booth. And that's the only thing I asked for. That's why I no longer put my input in when we design our restaurant.
Speaker 3: Next headline is this.
Speaker 2: This is you know, it's interesting Ashley to me that we've been so invested into the Caitlin Burstow kind of romance journey since really the show and Jason Tarctick, as we've definitely spoken about way too many times, is a part of that journey. Well, Jason then moves on to Kat Stickler. She is very famous on TikTok and the Instagram for her content. They dated for we don't really know how many more, but it was longer than I think we realized. Well, they just recently announced that they broke up. The headline says this, and we're not talking about this as much as I thought we would Bachelor Nations. Jason Tartick details hard that's his word, hard, aftermath of Kat Stickler breakup.
Speaker 5: He was at Heidi Kluton's twenty third annual Halloween party. It's probably a pretty big get invite, and on the carpet he was interviewed, he said, every day gets a little better. I'm doing okay. Breakups are just really hard.
Speaker 4: That's it. They're really hard. He goes, I think my breakup advice.
Speaker 5: I guess he was asked about that, especially that he's now navigated to public breakups. He says, I think that just sitting in it and learning from everything and just trying to grow to be a better you than there was yesterday.
Speaker 4: It's never enough, it's never easy. It's tough.
Speaker 3: It's interesting. I love Jason. He's one of my closest friends from the franchise. That's not a secret.
Speaker 2: I need to ask him at some point how he gets these invites, because, let's be honest, he still is a bachelor contestant who does a finance podcast about money and where you know and how money is circulating through our system and all the tips and trades on money.
Speaker 3: But like he's still going to these huge events.
Speaker 2: He's always traveling, he's always showing up at something, He's in celebrity games. It's like he is working really hard to keep this thing going. Or maybe I'm missing it.
Speaker 5: No, No, he definitely has a great PR person or he himself is the great PR person, but he's definitely hustling.
Speaker 3: It makes me tired watching it.
Speaker 5: As he's single, he's well, he's well, no, he was doing that when he had girlfriends too.
Speaker 3: It just makes me tired.
Speaker 2: Next one is this Kelsey Anderson's dad, Mark spends Halloween with One Tree hillstar Barbara. Now we spoke about this in kind of like passing, but we have more details now.
Speaker 5: Yes, So Barbara Alan Woods was the mom on One Tree Hill. She was Nathan's mom. It was Nathan's mom, and she was seen out with Mark. This was like the weekend before Halloween, and they were with her daughter, and they were both dressed up as Cinderella and Prince Charming. So that's couple's costume. And they were and far enough along as I don't want to say a couple that they would do a couple's costume.
Speaker 3: Do you think they're dating Ashley?
Speaker 5: I do definitely. And they went Instagram public. So two things. I know that the age range just probably affects things. They probably like, don't think it's that big of a deal to post a picture on Instagram as a hard launch, but I think that this is something.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I think it's awesome if they're finding companionship and if this is working. I think Bachelor Nation in general hasn't realized the ramifications of what we're seeing, which means that Mark won't be our Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Ben, how did this not dawn on me yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We're excited and happy for him, But selfishly, I'm like, dang it, like he was going to be a really good choice.
Speaker 4: Well, Jonathan, it is done.
Speaker 5: Or Pascal, come on, Pascal, that's all right, Pascal too.
Speaker 4: But I don't know.
Speaker 5: I still not convince the past scal's a ready or once he's he's sixty something, he's ready.
Speaker 4: But does he want I don't know.
Speaker 2: This actually is what I think, and I could be wrong. The biggest headline of all headlines here?
Speaker 3: Okay? You ready for it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I saw it on Instagram. And as you know and our listeners know, I am not very social media savvy. It is not a huge part of my life. I usually am behind the times on what is happening with headlines and dating and all these things, and I get caught up by you and on this show well. On Instagram this week, I saw Ariel Frankel post a picture or a TikTok with Jeremy Simon, and I thought this was a big deal. Ariel was obviously a character that we all loved and celebrated during her time on the show. We don't remember Jeremy as so much, but that's okay.
Speaker 5: Well, Jeremy was fourth. We do remember Ariel, and she was further back in time than him. Jeremy was fourth on gen season.
Speaker 2: So here's the headline. Ariel Frankel and Jeremy Simon sparked dating rumors with viral TikTok. So it's pretty much what I just said.
Speaker 5: Okay, So the two of them are both from New York City area, both from recent seasons. They're both Jewish, they're both they both talk about their culture a lot, both part of their hometown episodes. This doesn't surprise me, this coupling and this TikTok. Basically it's her dubbing over the line because I try dating apps. Oh god. First of all, they just need to put all the apps on one app and call it what's left. And then the camera pans over to Jeremy and he's staring at the camera while sitting with Ariel Ariel at a restaurant, and then he starts laughing.
Speaker 2: You know, Jeremy has you know, kind of been obviously from this last season. He did make a name for himself. He was a part of the group that went out in New York with Devin to the club, and so it's kind of how we best know him, honestly, because it's how we last saw him. It's a little recency bias there. Can you see this thing working? Ashley? Do you actually think they're dating? Or is this kind of what Bachelor Nation seems to be into right now with the Jen and Jonathan stuff and all these other things. Is they like to create a headline. It's helpful.
Speaker 5: We all like to create a headline. It's helpful, it's fun. And I think that there is something there. I don't think that you do it unless someone in the rumored couple is like kind of down to play with a rumor.
Speaker 4: Goodness, right, don't you.
Speaker 5: I mean when Jared and I were rumored, you know, when Jared and I would post together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they're both down to play with it. I doubt there's anything going on.
Speaker 4: I think it's probably really Why do you doubt.
Speaker 3: I don't know, just because you think she's.
Speaker 4: Too hot for him? You do you did see it working.
Speaker 3: Let's just say it this way. I don't see it working.
Speaker 2: Caylin Bristow praises Zach Clark before twenty twenty four New York Marathon. Okay, Ashley, you're they're the best of friends.
Speaker 4: They are. They're the best of friends.
Speaker 2: Either they're the best of friends, or there is something romantic happening, Like at some point they just have to tell us, because she flew to New York City to like celebrate him doing the marathon. If there isn't any romantic involvement, then we just want to watch their friendship blossom because it is the most intimate friendship I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: This is one of the most public moments they've had together. She was in New York City for the marathon. He posted about the marathon, how proud he was, how grateful he was being part of it, and then Caitlin wrote in the comments, you are one bright ass light.
Speaker 3: We did see pictures of her there.
Speaker 5: She was, That's what I'm saying. Yeah, she was there, she was in New York. She was showing a clip from like a holiday display in New York City, and she's like, New York is ready for Christmas, you know, maybe insinuating that she might be there around Christmas time.
Speaker 4: And that's what we have. But I think that is a good amount.
Speaker 5: And if we're going based off of the pictures of them from New Year's Eve last year, it's as if they've maybe been like best friends for close to a year.
Speaker 2: Best friends, that's what we'll say, best friends. Speaking of best friends, Tasha Adams also ran the New York Marathon.
Speaker 5: Could you imagine if they ran into ran punintended into each.
Speaker 2: Other, along with Peter Weber obviously, Matt Adams also or sorry, Matt James also ran the marathon. So we had a few Bachelor contestants that participated and Grocery Store Joe was supposed to but unfortunately, after all the training and when I was with Zach just about two months ago, he was so excited for Joe to do this. It's been so good for him. He's been so excited for this, and then he gets a fever the night before and has to pull out.
Speaker 4: The race, which was a good move.
Speaker 5: I remember a couple months ago there was a TikToker who like was talking about how he didn't feel good the night before that he ran a marathon and then he passed away.
Speaker 4: So if you don't feel good.
Speaker 3: Don't do it.
Speaker 4: Don't don't do it, don't do it.
Speaker 2: Bachelor Nations Tyler Cameron explains why he initially kept his relationship with Tate Madden private.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they are so cute.
Speaker 5: They've been He's been posing a lot of her on his Instagram and it'll be like a subtle like it's not subtle, but for some reason it comes across us to me because it'll be like in the midst of the mids of like a carousel or in the midst of a reel, he'll like pop something cute of like the two of them kissing or dancing, and I don't know, it's just kind of like adorbs that Like Tyler Cameron, who's dated Juji Hidid and been like such a hot commodity for years now, has settled, settled, you know, stars around it with a girl that he's known for a long time and a friend from Florida, Tate.
Speaker 4: He said that the reason.
Speaker 5: That they've been keeping it quiet is I've been in the scene for a long time.
Speaker 4: People like to niitpick and like to judge and all that.
Speaker 5: I've dealt with it, but not everyone else has aka tate and that could be a lot. And so I just wanted to make sure we were in a great place before we started all that.
Speaker 2: So it means they're in a great place. I think we just assume because now you're.
Speaker 3: Sharing about it. Good for them.
Speaker 2: Claire Crawley shares how she'll tell daughter about her bachelorette journey.
Speaker 5: Claire is definitely a little sassy towards the whole thing now, even though she she did she did a lot of shows, but I do feel like she was She feels quite wronged by the last one with Dale, understandably so. And she said that when that time comes when she tells her daughter, Rowan, who is only nine months right now, she goes, I want to always be the example of real and mom was trying her best. Mom was putting herself out there, she was believing in herself. Mom was following her heart and regardless of if it was on a reality show or something else in life. I want to be an example for Rowan of that, you know, following your heart and doing what you want to do.
Speaker 3: You go girl.
Speaker 2: Final headline is this bachelorette alum Chase McNary expecting first baby with wife Ellie and their quote is baby McNary twenty five.
Speaker 5: Well, congratulations to them. They got married. When did they get married recently? I want to say, within the past six months or so? Oh?
Speaker 4: Why July? Okay, there you go.
Speaker 5: And now they're having a baby. He's thirty five. And have you seen him around at all?
Speaker 4: Like, does he still live in No, he lives in Arizona. Now he lives in Arizona. Now okay.
Speaker 5: Well, bachelination is of course saying congratulations in the comments Christ Grousei, Adam Raven and we're all so happy for them. He's gonna be a really good dad. He's got like dad energy, very similar to you.
Speaker 2: Ben dad energy, just enough to keep things interesting.
Speaker 5: The headline, no, no, no, Our final headline is that Ben put a crip together this week and it was the hardest thing he's done in quite some time. And that is not belittling the other things that he does.
Speaker 3: No, I'm exhausted. It was wild.
Speaker 2: The nursery is now done. How cool is that it is ready to go? That baby is set up, and uh yeah, I'm pretty pumped about it. I feel pretty good about where we're at.
Speaker 4: So, hey, do you names we do? Do you know you're gonna what it's gonna be?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's set.
Speaker 2: Well, it's set today. I mean last week just came home and said, hey, what about this name? And I was like, I thought we had a name, and she goes, yeah, but I kind of like this name. And so that's still you know, that still exists.
Speaker 4: What letter does it start with?
Speaker 3: I can't tell you. It's you. Too many people guess it.
Speaker 4: Is it weird? Is it traditional? Is it somewhere in between?
Speaker 3: Somewhere in between.
Speaker 2: It's not going to be weird enough where people are like whoa, But it's it is a part of my life, I guess.
Speaker 3: Is the way I would the only hint I'll give.
Speaker 4: Okay, Indiana, that's not a bad name.
Speaker 3: Actually, I don't think that.
Speaker 4: It's kind of cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of cute.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, we're you know, we're I guess we're still open. But I was told, I think by you, to not ever tell anybody our names, or somebody told me to.
Speaker 5: Not I've always been a fan of not telling names, particularly for me. It was with Dawson because it had been picked out for so long, and I was like, no, I don't want to be stealing my name. And then you also don't really want to get feedback from other people about the name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want that, like, hey, this is the name, and then they're like oh oh, and you're like all right.
Speaker 5: My mom still doesn't like Hayden Haben. She thinks it's ridiculous. Mom, get used to hey, and our producer says she's predicting the name in the Rose, which I can't believe. I said Indiana before Rose when you said it was part of your life and Waalan sounds like he's confirming it.
Speaker 3: All right. See, hey, guys, until next time, I've been bed Bye.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to Ashley.
Speaker 1: Follow the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcasts on iHeartRadio or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.