Speaker 1: Welcome into Fantasy pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Picks.
Speaker 2: Sign up today for Prize Picks and use the promo code leading Off because it's good for your health. It's me Joey p Joe Pizabia, That of course is the Welsh, and it's you the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks hanging out talking baseball.
Speaker 1: We got a lot to go through today.
Speaker 2: Razor Ramon must be a happy boy in the Peanuts and Crackerjacks chat. Because Welsh, his Cincinnati Reds are at the top of the National League Central who thought, let's go end. We are inching ever closer to our fourteen thousand subscriber goal. If you haven't already made sure you subscribe, click that little belt to lit goes ding. Also because Welsh, I told my daughters that if we get to fourteen k we're doing a show with mustaches.
Speaker 1: So they both subscribed.
Speaker 3: They don't like they I got to. I actually got to spend some time with your daughters when you were out here and knowing their personalities I've been. They were telling all their friends and everyone they know, so they could also probably mess with that I imagine they want you to have like evil, you know, evil henchmen.
Speaker 2: Like like I mean, I don't know, I don't know what it's gonna be. I don't want to I don't want to put a label on it. Yeah, but that stuff takes like a month at least to probably for you. You got to buy mustache, wax or kinds of things that you need. But uh, we gotta start with this. We gotta start with the big Red machine. Because Joey Vado came back yesterday, had a beautiful moment with the crowd everybody cheering for him. He went two for three with a homer. The Reds win. They're at the top of the National League Central they are now a half game above. They are nine and one over their last ten games. They have won nine games in a row. Welsh, this is great. Like I feel, we've talked all year about all these feel good stories in baseball, right the Cincinnati Reds right now, they might be the top one.
Speaker 3: Well, but it would have thought in the NL that the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Cincinnati Reds would be a of their division. I think both of those are big stories, but the Reds worthy, I mean I said it like six weeks ago, a month ago. I was like offhandedly talking, I'm like, ah, the red stink and blah blah blah, and Razor got all pissy and people getting mad up there in the check as I said it, because it's like, well, it's perpetually a bad team, and there were some bad pieces, and then they've started to implement in some of the young guys. The pitching was coming through, but they're doing this without Nicko Lodolo, who might have been their most lockdown pitcher of all of them. Hunter Green not this year, but Hunter Green has made it happen. They you know, they've got the pieces. Man, They've got some veteran talent. They've got some rotation pieces they need to get going here. They've also got a bullpen, they got Alexisds. I mean, it's an interesting group there, led by Matt McClain, Elie Day La Cruz, and they still got more to come.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the you know, the disappointing parts.
Speaker 2: Hunter Green going in the IL so that's no fun, Like that's that definitely hurts them.
Speaker 1: I mean the pitching and you can go out there and acquire some help. That's great.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe you could say in this but if you're the Reds, you gotta you have to support these kids. You have to send a message, and they might not want to go out there and you know, blow up the system because the system obviously is why they're competing. But I think to the to the point of if you've watched some of these teams that have rebuilt the right way, it's through young position player talent, which is why I haven't lost all hope for the Mets yet. But if you look at what the Cubs did back in the what twenty fourteen, fifteen sixteen era, Yeah, if you look at what the Astros did right bringing up Alvarez and Tucker and Bregman and all those guys, and Altuve could even be part of that discussion too. It's about building those internal systems where you have position players and then you go out there and you find prime time pitching talent that's been out there in their you know, mid thirties, because those guys typically do hit the free agent wire, and those guys you bring in those hired guns, whether it be John Lester Right or Justin Verlander, or or you make a trade for a Garrett Cole, you do that, we have enough capital.
Speaker 3: To do it, Richard said, just a tiny vidego which we talked about. And I still feel pretty strong about this Shane Bieber. You know, Shane Bieber. It seems like the guy this year that they can go out in question.
Speaker 1: Shane Bieber, that's the question.
Speaker 3: But they've got pieces throughout. I mean, I don't think Shane Bieber is gonna take big prospects. But the Reds are top to bottom. They've got big, lower end names. Carlos Orge is kind of a stud, Hector Rodriguez, these are both guys at low Ay. They've got some guys here in the Complex League. They've got upper players. But I don't think Shane Bieber. I said this the other day on IL, I think we're going to be surprised at what the return looks like in a Shane Bieber trade. And the Reds have all the pieces. They share the Complex, there's familiarity, and the Reds should be pretty hyper aggressive. And there's also like, you know, not a weird conflict of like Bieber going in divisional stuff. It's not whatsoever. I think that makes a ton of sense for this team gets some veteran leadership in the bullpen as well, guy that can go deep into games. Even though you know I don't love them for fantasy, I think it makes a ton of sense the world. I would would move them to be one of the first to make one of these trades as well. The Reds just jump right into the market.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know why people are complaining about my audio. I've got everything the same that I do every single day for all these shows, and I'm like the loud Italian.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what's going on. Well, should I say loud enough to you?
Speaker 3: I mean, you don't sound like crazy loud.
Speaker 1: We saw this thing going on here. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm too loud. Maybe I've become too loud and you are.
Speaker 2: I want you to be super loud. So maybe we should put a pole up as Joe's audio. See Bryan says, your audio sounds fine to me.
Speaker 3: Your audio sounds fine. I just think I am louder than yours. You're just coming in lower, like I was telling you yesterday.
Speaker 1: Should put the mic up here? Should I put I gotta talk like this, I gotta talk very close? Is that good? Like me? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Technically and rating.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'd like to order something.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm gonna talk about, the three three finger rule for good microphone skills.
Speaker 1: I'm not touching that.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the Louis Arise portion of the show because we can another five hit game, unbelievable, the Marlins crush the Blue Jays eleven nothing yesterday, Arise averages back up a D and now he is in a situation with Ty Cobbs, Dan Usual and Tony gwynn Ichiro. Those are the guys who have had four hit games in a season. He's had four five excuse me, five hit games in the season. He's had four or five hit games in a month, So that is absurd.
Speaker 3: He's playing on a whole different level. Well, you're feeling he's crazy. Man, he's crazy. I know my stuff with him and everything like that. It's awesome. He's like the coolest Points League guy. And you know, funny thing Bug and I were doing the other day is when you get into the world, like I don't play any leagues on Yahoo anymore. I don't know if you do. I play in some other sh.
Speaker 1: No no, no zero, yeah zero.
Speaker 3: I play in some other spots. But there's something I always liked back in the day about the algorithmic rank, you know, where you just go and you look, Oh, this guy is, you know, twenty fourth on Yahoo, and their whole stuff is built off of you know, whatever the hell they're doing. It's like they wait different stats to be more important. Well, I don't see that anymore because I don't play on Yahoo. I don't really play on places that have that. But to go and look and see what the algorithm puts out for some of these players is wild. And even a Rise who and this is all about a Rise here, even though you know he does nothing in your counting stats whatsoever, He's still like top seventy or sixty overall in fantasy according to Yahoo in their algorithm because his hits are so much. I just think it's always weird and crazy going and look and then kind of thinking about like, oh, how does that arbitrary rank number for them actually work? And definitely batting average has always been like a big piece of it, because like, do you think Luisa Rise is a top one hundred fantasy player?
Speaker 2: Oh, top one hundred in rodeo? See with you know, batting average being a depressed thing. I think he is as long as he's scoring runs, as long as he's getting on base, Like I mean, I think it's I think he is, and I've never been being Lewis Arise guy my coast on Sunday, Matt Striker loves him.
Speaker 1: Every year.
Speaker 2: He always talks about Lewis Rise and I get all the things you're saying too. I think he's right on that fringe because again, he is not a multidimensional player because he doesn't all a few power. He's not going to drive in a ton of runs, probably depending on who he's sitting in the batting order.
Speaker 3: He just doesn't. No runs, no stolen bases.
Speaker 1: No, that's like definitive, And I think that's that's that's the problem.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the difficult passage there when you're trying to evaluate him. But he does that one thing so well that you know, and it's such a deficit everywhere else. I means, so hard to find me who's hitting three ninety, who's hitting four hundred?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, there's no doubt formats.
Speaker 2: I get it in head to head, rotal categories, I totally get it.
Speaker 3: The top one hundred, do you believe any player who.
Speaker 1: Is right now, who are the names around that that I don't have it? You should?
Speaker 3: If you argument you should, I'm going to bring up Yahoo and all that. Well, I actually don't have a league, bog and I would create a league every year just so we could look at the ranks even if we don't play. But I don't even have a league that I'm playing on there.
Speaker 1: I don't. But like if somebody, let us know who.
Speaker 3: About this league put it in the story a top one hundred player.
Speaker 1: Again, it's like fringey. I mean in my world, no, but I understand the justification.
Speaker 3: But if a Rise is a top one hundred player, Estuary has to be a one, a top one hundred player because that's because he is the number one stolen based guy. He is two stolen bases.
Speaker 2: Specialists, the high end specialist being in the fringe of one hundred. I want to know the names of the five guys from ninety five to one hundred and one hundred to one oh five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone look standard five by five. Don't don't do it. If you have like an ob league or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't do that. Don't do that. Let's do the rookie lookie.
Speaker 2: Though Henry Davis made his debut, had a double one a walk, not too shabby, so we'll keep a close eye on him. Spoiler alert, he will be in the the video this week for the Way of Wire.
Speaker 1: I got to talk about him. Also rookie Loki here.
Speaker 2: The Diamondbacks recalled Alec Thomas from Triple A and so, yeah, he was demoted after hitting a buck ninety five with two dingers and then came up yesterday, twenty three year old, former top prospect hitting three forty eight with three homers two steals in twenty six games at the Triple A level. What are your thoughts on Alec Thomas rest of season? As the Diamondbacks continue to send guys down get adjusted. McCarthy came back better, Thomas hopefully comes back better. The Yankees are probably looking at this going maybe we should do this with Anthony Volpie, give him a couple of weeks off and let him figure it out. So do you think Alec Thomas is a guy worth targeting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely think you watch. I don't know if there's a format I'm gonna be like, hey, go and look at him right now. But the cool thing or the exciting thing from before was that he definitely had some underlying stuff that told us he was gonna be much better. Hard hit percentage ten percent higher than last year, had over two sixty XBA barrel percentage was doubled from last year. So all of those things work really well. He just what like all these hard hits he was putting up, he wasn't actually getting any contact into and they're gonna give him a shot to just go forward again. Luis Josh Rojas who got sent down absolute just disaster train this year. I think he was the second most at bats in Major League Baseball without a homer. Andrew vin Attendi was number one. It's Miles Straw and then him. So he's gonna go back and get that stuff going here.
Speaker 1: But some data here Welsh by Yeah, And by the.
Speaker 3: Way, I just want to point out hold on go go three up there to Faby Davis. How is that a bad comparison? This person's saying mine is a bad bro Mine is the best comparison, because I'm giving you the number one stolen based player who doesn't really provide elite anywhere else, and I'm giving you the number one batting average player. So I hope you're saying someone else is a bad comparison.
Speaker 1: It's great because I like when you take things.
Speaker 3: Personally, don't I'm taking very.
Speaker 2: Who says number nine in y who, and then John V says, Ruiza sixty eight arises twenty fifth, So I guess it's their leagues, whatever that situation is.
Speaker 3: But and then Wonky said standard five by five on ESPN, according to player ranker, a story is ten and arises forty. I think that is so stupid on both sides. It also right there, and you know what this does. This shows how ridiculous these websites stupid little rank algorithm is and how they waited because it's not evenly weighted as it shouldn't be. But one categorical win waited. His history is the tenth best fantasy player, and standard five by five arise is the forty Get out of here.
Speaker 1: Get out of here with that noise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to see where he is in my head to head points lead where everything is pretty well balanced in terms of pitching and hitting and stolen bases and all that stuff. So I'm trying to look for him here and that in the meantime, while I pull off that data, let's talk.
Speaker 1: A little bit about the injuries. We had Francisco Alvarez negative X rays on his right hand. That's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Liam Hendrix is going to resume throwing, so fingers crossed from him, but on the white sox side.
Speaker 1: Still. Uh.
Speaker 2: We had Tim Azerin out again with that shoulder issue. Alejandro Kirk is now hitting the ten day ill with a left hand laceration, and Hunter Green, as I mentioned before, he goes to the IL, but that's retroactors the eighteenth with that hip pain.
Speaker 1: Hopefully that something you can get past. We'll see.
Speaker 2: Cedric Mullins actually just saw this come across the wire, begins to rehab assignment on Tuesday. It wouldn't be an injury discussion without Anthony Redon. He goes to the ten day ill with a left wrist contusion. I mean, I just feel so bad for Anthony Redone at this point, Like it's it's not even a joke, it's just it's just sad and frustrated.
Speaker 3: After he tried to grab that fan and like punch him and get in a fight. You feel bad for him.
Speaker 1: Well, not so much that, but I mean, depending on what that fan said.
Speaker 3: I'm okay, yeah, he's an injury. Good by the way, thank you, fab bab Babby has relented.
Speaker 1: You know, you want to run your mouth. Okay, I'm going to cut a little wrestling promo here.
Speaker 2: You want to run Nobody is above getting punched in the face.
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, so that might don't run your mouth.
Speaker 2: You know you think that you just say whatever you want to everything. There's no consequences. That's a problem nowadays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was telling I was telling Joe this story yesterday. I'll tell it real quick because there's something to it. So I went to the complex. I'll be quick about the show, to the Salt River Fields. Two games are going on yesterday, Diamondbacks, Giants, Cubs and Rockies. How cool is that? And I'm over on the Rocky side and Mark McGuire's kid is pitching Mason McGuire And would you know it, Mark McGuire's there, and that's like a childhood thing for me. I'm like, holy crap. Mark McGuire's here. Must have been in for Father's Day. His whole family is there, the whole brood is there, the wife, all the kids are watching their son. How cool is that? And Mark McGuire is still big. I want to talk to him for a minute. He's still a big guy, you know, big barrel chair, all that stuff. There's a guy that was getting a little too close and hanging around a little too much next to Mark and between innings is getting me nervous, and I was thinking someone's about to get punched or right in the face. And that's one of those no one is above, even when you're with your family, about getting punched in the face. And I don't think you want a smack in the kisser from Mark maguire after seeing him, regardless of how old he is.
Speaker 1: Right now, I found Louis Arises point total. He's at two seventeen and a half.
Speaker 2: Uh, and that is in a point league, in a points league I think is a very well structured points league. So he's right around the same spot as Yoshida. Excuse me, Jeffery George Springer.
Speaker 1: Looking around at what does that rank him? I gotta look exactly where he's saying.
Speaker 3: But see like that's not That's never my point with or right. Actually, my whole point of this has been more about how silly these weighted algorithms, stat things are that create these ranks. I think they're getting exposed points league.
Speaker 2: He's awesome story ross two hundred and eleven and a half points.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's still his point.
Speaker 2: That's how they should be valued. Closely, I think I didn't neither elite.
Speaker 3: And I would throw in someone's I'm trying to scroll because I want to give them like credit, but I don't see who it is. Maybe it was Brian or something, but somebody, but somebody said, you know, like, hey, when the story's in the lineup, it's like having you know, four stolen bases locked in. And it's like, yeah, okay, sure I agree with that, and I think that is good. But we come back to you know, these are one category players being ranked top ten, top twenty five, Like that's crazy. They are absolutely awesome and valuable, and I'm a little weird about that. But you know, the weighted algorithm of some of how these players are ranked, I think is just crazy crazy in my mind, is three tenth overall?
Speaker 1: No, that's that's nut.
Speaker 2: One more injury note, Lars new Bar returns from the tendail as well.
Speaker 1: That'll make Welsh happy.
Speaker 2: Also happening today, Yes, alec Minoa's scheduled to throw a simulated game tomorrow.
Speaker 3: So the controlled though it's going to be the safe payment.
Speaker 2: Made completely of cotton candy and rainbows and sunshine.
Speaker 3: I don't think he needs cotton candy around him, though.
Speaker 2: After every pitch there will be a song playing or something nice. There will be after the third inning. I believe there's a massage chair that he gets to sit in in order to, you know, go through that, and then there will be positive reinforcements in the form of.
Speaker 1: I believe fortune cookies or something to that nature, whether it just give you nice little things.
Speaker 3: I think you want to know a funny thing you just said, though, yeah, I don't even know this, but like in complex league games, when these guys are done, they actually do go over to a massage table and they'll have a trainer like work. Why it's hilarious. Yeah, yeah, you weren't joking, but no contact.
Speaker 1: In my day in nineteen sixty four, let me tell you what we used to do, all right. We used to go get hammered and then we got till three in the morning.
Speaker 2: You wake up, you play a doublehead, and you know what you got paid eight dollars.
Speaker 1: That's how you that's.
Speaker 3: How you split as a slut as of nothing fastball down the middle.
Speaker 2: No, by the way, also something kind of fun. I don't know if you saw this yesterday. The beer snake is becoming a thing. I know about this till today.
Speaker 1: Somehow you didn't know about the beers. You didn't know about the beer snake. I don't know how I missed this.
Speaker 2: Well, I got a lot of crap going on, but the beer snake is taking over. I know there's rules with the beer snake too, which is Look, you know, I try not to interrupt the game, but clearly you are when you're doing this. How do you feel about the beer snake, Welsh, I just wanted to know.
Speaker 3: I'm fine with it. I think there's definitely a dongbong like element that maybe they could get going with that, like, you know, cut a hole and say it down. Yeah, I mean, I think it's just people trying to have fun. It's funny you said that. I watched one of those videos of the guys that stacked the thing and then someone threw a like a ball at it and it broke, and they stap all the stack of the cups, Like, actually don't care about those things.
Speaker 1: I think it.
Speaker 3: Actually there's a worse look when like the security or whatever comes over and like takes the snake or like has them knocked down the little tower, Like let them do the thing. It's fun. Baseball is supposed to be fun.
Speaker 1: Does Alec Minoa get a trigger warning if a ball is called outside that is really a strike?
Speaker 3: Put headphones on him just like, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna take this really far. You know, I'm just just preparing him.
Speaker 3: How safe are the spaces for Alec? Is all that we're curious about?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Max Sure's are three up and three down? Look at Max Sures are eight innings, sticking it to me. Thanks Max, Way to go, Mikes Stremski three for five with a pair of homers.
Speaker 1: Want Sodo had a pair of homers? Two? I went with Tatis. I should have gone with Sodo. What do I know? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Three down? Corbyn Burns just got hammered. So my day was crappy yesterday. So as much as I was on the heater for about like two weeks, yesterday was ugly.
Speaker 1: Burns was bad.
Speaker 3: Not the good type of hammered he got either.
Speaker 1: It was down. Left was right, it was terrible. Brandon Neimo was terrible too.
Speaker 2: Oh for five three k's, Ian hap oh for four with three k's as well. So lots of bad, bad mojo yesterday. Hopefully today we'll get.
Speaker 1: Better, and it always starts to get better when we pick prizes. That's right, prize picks. Sign up for prize picks today. Use that promo code leading off.
Speaker 2: When you do, you get one hundred percent to posit the match up to one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Welsh, who are you picking today for.
Speaker 3: The prize prize pick? He's baby Today, I'm going to go with Randy or Rosarina hits runs RBI combo of one point five. Like Randy today, I'm gonna go back to Corbyn Carroll. Matchup seems to be good. He's doing the thing he keeps going. I'm gonna go with fantasy score of nine. I think the fantasy score on Corbyn Carroll is one of my more favorite plays just because walk steals, score, runs, hit homer, so he just does a little bit of everything. You're in the game at all times. With a fantasy score with Corbyn Carroll, no doubt about it, And I'm going to combo that with a strikeout combo of Dylan Cees and Nate E. Evaldi at twelve point five. I'm gonna take the over on that. So Randy hit run, RBI, Corbyn, Carroll score sees Evaldi strikeouts. That's my combo. Price picks twenty to pay one hundred, go do it.
Speaker 1: I believe I missed the beer snake thing.
Speaker 2: I've never seen this, and I say this soccer games now, it's all these pictures of it.
Speaker 1: I was like, how did I miss this?
Speaker 3: I've but you are. You are astonishing this year. They don't do no but you don't do anything. You're like, what's the game?
Speaker 1: They don't care about any other nonsense. That's it's crazy, you know what. It really blew my mind.
Speaker 2: I remember the first time I went to Chicago and we were going to a Cubs game and I actually heard that. I was listening on the radio because they still had radios.
Speaker 1: Then to the.
Speaker 2: Cubs game as we were kind of driving there to the city because we were going the next day, and I couldn't get over all this we need some run stuff or boy, that's it, you know, And the announcement was so pro like it's us against the World Cubs, and it really threw me off because New York is not like that at all. It is very down the middle. They kind of call it for the most part like that. There's no like we we has never come up that I ever heard in a New York broadcast in my entire life that was really eye opening or ear opening, I should say for me.
Speaker 3: So you know what I wonder I think about at night. I wonder what Joe doesn't know. I think about the thing, what will be the next thing that you don't know?
Speaker 1: A couple of good.
Speaker 2: Things before I get to my prize picks here, Razor says, Manoa, come player of the Year. Have we ever had a player who was so bad and then came back it was great, and then won that award? I don't think that works like that, But that's hilarious. There's zero chance. The only thing to that, Yeah, why is that not a comeback Player of the Year, Like you can't come They're like, no, you have to wait an entire year and then he can come back over year.
Speaker 3: And here's here's the scenario. He doesn't get He comes up after the All Star break and he doesn't give up any runs or any hits and he strikes out ten a game. That's the only Like we just talked about this the other day, like CC Sabathia in the second half after being traded with cy young Worthy and what he did if Nona came back and was Cy young like Worthy?
Speaker 2: Sure, but no, no, but I I just it's funny because I've never seen someone do that in a season. It's always like the next gen will come back and you win that award. By the way, Brian Hayes talks about Mana being a sock sock shoe shoe guy, and.
Speaker 1: I think he's a sock shoe sock shoe guy.
Speaker 3: What did we determine you were sock sock shoe shoe You put your.
Speaker 2: Socks on first thing, your sneakers. I don't know what kind of universe people put a sock into their shoe on. What if there's a fire, then you're running out there. You got one sock in, one shoe on, and your barefoot on the other side. At least if you run out there and all you got to do is the socks and there's an emergency, at least your feet are covered.
Speaker 3: At least you don't remember which one I am.
Speaker 1: I think I might know what you are. But you wake up every day, you put your socks and shoes on. You have no idea.
Speaker 3: I really don't like I wear a lot of sandals. I wore sandals last night and I was standing there and my foot was hurting, and I looked down. I had like eleven ants on me, and I freaked out, and then I was like, oh, I need to wear shoes.
Speaker 1: More eleven socks. Ll we picked some prizes.
Speaker 2: George Kirby five and a half picture strikeouts over Justin Verlander. It's a low number against Houston again. You're gonna troll Houston a little bit because it feels like the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: Five is a low number. Will go over on Verlander.
Speaker 2: Eavaldi's got six against the White Sox. That's a low number. Two especially, I expect Anderson to be ont of the lineup again, So go over there. Betting wise today, there's a strikeout trio that I like, Spencer Strider eight and a half under. We always go eight and a half unders. It's just good practice to.
Speaker 1: Do half over.
Speaker 2: George Kirby five and a half over. You get all of those three together you get seven to one. So again you can bet them all individually like we're talking about, and then take that and put a little bit more on the parlay version.
Speaker 1: That's how I would approach.
Speaker 2: I don't love all the games today, to tell you the truth, I like this approach. Welsh, What do you have for the betting approach today?
Speaker 3: I kind of like miss Harley, I'm gonna tell you. I don't always like minus.
Speaker 2: One twelve minus one oh six. You put together, you get plus seven oh nine. So I think I Verlander over Kirby over.
Speaker 3: I might actually play that one. I might put those all together. I kind of dig that one. I do have one strikeout props for the day. I've got Nate Eovaldi on the strike out six and a half is plus one twenty five today, so I'm on Nate Evaldi for the plus money. I like the Diamondbacks team total runs at four and a half up against Milwaukee, Colin Ray and Chicago up by a run is plus money through the first five. Or you can take the money line minus. Why do I like it? Marcus Stroman their quality starts leader on the season, so or maybe just an NL. But Marcus Stroman. I want to back him up against Ovi Aedo and the Pirates. So either one you want to take the plus money for them to be up by a run or juice it up, pay the money line and if they're tied, then you get your money back on the first five for the Cubs. Those are my plays, all right.
Speaker 1: You should also be playing so Rare.
Speaker 2: Go to Fantasypros dot com slash collect today sign up for so Rare.
Speaker 1: So Rare MLB is fun. It's fantasy. It's digital cards.
Speaker 2: You make your team, you compete against other people, you win, you get to invest in more cards to make your team better. It's cool, it's different, it's fun. Just like wow, she's all those things. And you can also join our league Fantasypros dot Com slash Leading off League Welsh Today in the DFS World, Garrett cole Is ten point six, Frambers ten point nine. If I'm gonna go to ten point nine, just get me Eovaldi at eleven K. That's all I feel about like at this point, just I don't care. Just give me an eighty Evaldi at eleven K. That's what I want. Kershaw's at ten to seven. Same thing.
Speaker 1: It's like if I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Cross that threshold, then I'm gonna go all the way to the top and just say screw it and just go ahead and just invest there the Dodgers, the Padres, and your Arizona Diamondbacks. That's also offenses that I'm looking for today, stack wise Jake McCarthy two point six, Alec Thomas and Bow Naylor free squares two point zero two point zero o K. So that lets you if you want to know how to get to Nadi Evaldi, It's like hond Of gets a Sesame Street.
Speaker 1: It's Alec Thomas and it's Bow Naylor.
Speaker 2: You put those two guys in, you get Evaldi, then you can get whatever else you want.
Speaker 1: That's how you play DFS. Folks, also hole run calls. Again, we do have our board today, so let's take a look at it.
Speaker 2: Drum roll please, No Woo Razor just like his Cincinnati Reds still at the top, twenty seven, JJ Tator at twenty four, everybody else got twenty three and twenty two.
Speaker 1: Help us in Miami backup on the board. Look at that.
Speaker 2: So I did not get a home run today or yesterday, I should say, so today I'm gonna try to get back on the board.
Speaker 1: Corbyn Carroll is my spot going with our boy.
Speaker 2: Here are our national treasure that is Corbyn Carroll Wells. Where are you going for your home run call today?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like the Corbyn Carroll one. I'm going to go today with the Mookie of the Bets, Mookie's and Betsy Yes against read Debt Meer's little lead off here, So Mookie's Bets is going to be my play today. I gotta get back on the board. I think I need like two to get on so I need have a big home run week. Need that Mark McGuire uh juju to rub off on me.
Speaker 1: Which means what Mooky's real nervous? It's Marcus right, it's Marcus.
Speaker 3: Isn't it Mooky? I know it's not mo Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know Mookie Wilson. I think his name was Hayward. I want to say what his real name was, Hayward. Mooky, do you know your mookies with Joe and the Welsh. That's our right game.
Speaker 3: So I'm typing it in here. I think, oh it is it's Marcus Lynn m A r k U s Marcus.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: I see what you did there? What about Mookie Wilson. I thought his name was Hayward.
Speaker 3: I'm done looking up movies. That's all My mooky search.
Speaker 1: Happens if you google too many mokies.
Speaker 2: On that note, that'll do it for us today, but the story of the game goes on for the Welch.
Speaker 1: I'm Joey p We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Kids.
Speaker 1: Enjoy your Tuesday, but wait back again to do it tomorrow. Sign up right now subscribe to Pansy Rose MLB.
Speaker 3: Good later, boys and girls. All right, Ookie