Speaker 1: Hey, you're here.
Speaker 2: You found the Second Day podcast and we love that. Thank you so much you're here. You know what, if you want us to.
Speaker 3: Invade more of your life, we're on YouTube, yeah, with Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: Your address, I can show up Jose. Jose will come to your house and give you hugs.
Speaker 1: You give me food, uh huh.
Speaker 3: And also there's forty five more minutes of this dumb content that apparently you life, which.
Speaker 2: We're really grateful for.
Speaker 3: You can go over the main feed for the full show Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: But right now, let's get into this relationship stuff.
Speaker 4: Second date up date.
Speaker 5: Alexis, say, is there one sentence a random guy could say to you that would make you instantly want to kiss him? Write the gentlemen rather than ma'am, Can I get your license and registration?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 1: Oh he's gonna get you.
Speaker 2: What about asking for like my Starbucks order?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know that's simple, buying me a coffee that changes my oday. I thought you had a higher price than that. Can you try to.
Speaker 1: Express over ice?
Speaker 4: I'm wow. I don't know about that move.
Speaker 5: But one of our listeners says he was taught something that he claims can get any member of the opposite sex to go in for the kiss right after you meet them.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, after you meet them.
Speaker 4: Right when you meet them.
Speaker 1: That's wild. I don't believe this.
Speaker 4: I'm curious to find out what it is. So let's talk to Joseph.
Speaker 5: Now, Joseph, you gotta be careful because we all might try to kiss you once we hear it.
Speaker 4: But tell us about this move that you learned.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, I want to make this a parent I want to make this known right now. I didn't even develop this. This came from a female friend of mine.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 7: She said, if you've been making eye contact with the woman you know at a bar or any man, or maybe a party, all you have to do is welcome to her, and you have to be non chalant, look at him and say, hey, you're pretty. You want to make out, with the attitude of not really wanting to and don't care.
Speaker 5: Hey you're pretty, want to make out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How do you come off like you don't want to when you say that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Your entire demeanor, you know, maybe hold a drink, maybe look away, but like you know what, I find you pretty? You want to make out?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Maybe raise an eyebrow, you like, wink a little bit.
Speaker 1: But Jeff, just why are practicing on me?
Speaker 3: Bro's gonna I'm gonna tell you it is hard to imagine this working.
Speaker 2: No, okay, if you're attracted to the personnel works. If it's not attracted, it's not gonna works.
Speaker 5: How did you feel hearing that word of advice from your friend?
Speaker 7: It was horrible. I was so comfortable. I'm like, yeah, I'm like, this would never work. I'm gonna get slapped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so despite your better logic, you tried it.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 7: We did because she said nine out of ten times, they'll go forward. So she was like, you know, we're going to go to a holiday party or her job, a work event.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, work. It's not his.
Speaker 8: Work, Yeah, it's her. It's hurry.
Speaker 1: But still, you girl that brought the guns.
Speaker 2: I wish this happened at our holiday party.
Speaker 4: How many people work at her Yeah, at her office or wherever she.
Speaker 9: Is, Man, it's like hundreds, hundreds.
Speaker 2: They throw actually cool parties.
Speaker 3: Yeah oh yeah, yeah, I've been to those with other friends.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it was like an open bar and she said, you know a lot of two girls.
Speaker 8: Work with her at her company.
Speaker 7: So I was like, okay, you know with the skepticism, you know. And she also told me that, you know, we didn't have to hang hang around each other, just get out there mingle, and that's what we did.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because I was worried that you were going to look like the boyfriend.
Speaker 3: You know everyone, how are you there?
Speaker 10: People?
Speaker 4: How are you.
Speaker 3: With hundreds when you go to those big ones and nobody asked? You don't know what department do you work in?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So you you just went to the party and first cute girl you saw, you just walked right up to her and used the line.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that is.
Speaker 6: Not how that happened.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 7: I was standing around for at least an hour and a half, just I was nervous, think.
Speaker 5: About this, meeting someone for the first time who's attractive as a little nerve wrecking.
Speaker 1: The first kiss is always nerve wrecking. Doing them at the same time.
Speaker 2: Like a public event. You can't just go to your bedroom. You're in and you better not have eaten any of the appetizers because you want to have good breath.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, like, at what point did you actually try it or did you get.
Speaker 7: There when the drinks came and this is an open bar. The courage juice came in and I spotted this really really cute girl and I went up to her and I gave the line and she was like, you know what, it's the holidays, why not shut And she grabbed me by the hand led me to a quiet corner and we made out.
Speaker 3: No, oh my god, it wasn't even just like a quick kiss or anything.
Speaker 1: We made another location to kiss. That's kind of cool.
Speaker 8: Did work?
Speaker 9: It was crazy?
Speaker 1: You did even take out?
Speaker 2: At what point did you learn her name.
Speaker 1: In the middle of it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did you get the name?
Speaker 7: She did give me the name.
Speaker 9: Her name was Katrina.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay.
Speaker 7: We talked like ten to fifteen minutes after our makeout.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, so you made a connection.
Speaker 1: Get all the all the hard stuff out of the wood.
Speaker 2: But then what the night?
Speaker 4: Answered like, do you how many other women?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How many other women do you use this on at the work party?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: No, it was it was just her and she gave me her number and it was like wow.
Speaker 9: I was like, I can't believe that actually worked.
Speaker 1: Bro, So did you stop? Did you because you felt chemistry with her? Or what?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: I feel like I was betting one for one.
Speaker 9: I wanted to get out of it.
Speaker 2: I want to be I like that, did you guys get to connect? Did you talk after? Have you texted or anything?
Speaker 7: It was like here and there? You know, so some okay, yeah, just a little bit.
Speaker 5: Maybe she feels awkward for making out with somebody at her own work party.
Speaker 2: A woman who leads a man into a corner is not embarrassed.
Speaker 8: She doesn't remember.
Speaker 5: Yeah after an hour and a half of drinking. I mean, what about what about your friend? What does your friend say about her co worker? Like, did you tell her what happened?
Speaker 7: Kind of? I told my friend at the move work and she was.
Speaker 9: Like, oh my god, who was it?
Speaker 7: But I didn't want to say because, you know, I didn't want to like have it weird for her, like at her company, what.
Speaker 2: She brought you and told you to do it?
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, there's so many people that work there. She may not even know her. She could be a plus one of somebody.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's a good point.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of Okay, so your friend doesn't know who it is, and you've been trying to reach Katrina for how long?
Speaker 3: Poor a little second, Now a little second, Well, actually have a date and see if there's like a real connection there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a sober date, are starting sober man?
Speaker 4: That doesn't sound very funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe not somewher, but a date.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, we'll try and arrange something for you with you and Katrina when we come back. Get you your second date update Right after this hold on second date update, today we learned about a hot dating hack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we kind of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, short of where apparently if you go up to any woman with a nonchalant attitude and casually say, hey, you're cute, you want to make out a lot of times if they're single, they'll say yes to that wow, and maybe even if they're not single, if you deliver it the right way.
Speaker 3: Appurarently Jeff isn't nonchalant enough, because nobody in this room is making out with them yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm saying I did not do it right.
Speaker 5: But the thing is, we never asked what do you do if the response back is no.
Speaker 1: Or what?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or just something besides yes?
Speaker 1: Who are you?
Speaker 2: You were embarrassed and you shy away?
Speaker 4: Well that's not a good look.
Speaker 2: You hope that you never see them again.
Speaker 5: Let's ask our listener, Joseph, if any of our listeners want to try this move for themselves, what are you supposed to say to a rejection?
Speaker 7: Well, if they say no, yeah, problem, just find me when you're ready.
Speaker 2: Oh, no problem, just find me when you're.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's so.
Speaker 1: That's because then you really don't care. You're like, okay, I to change your mind.
Speaker 2: I would have said me neither. I don't want to he asking you.
Speaker 5: The thing is, Joseph liked Katrina, the girl that he made out with at the holiday party. So let's reach out to her and see if we can figure out why she's not going for like an actual date.
Speaker 3: By the way, can we not call him out on this as a move that he like or that it was even a bet, like when she picks up like.
Speaker 1: The trick worked on you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: The thing is is that he really likes her. That's why we're calling.
Speaker 5: Why are you looking at me for that? Alexis is the one that usually ruins these constant you are.
Speaker 2: So self aware.
Speaker 5: Here, all right, Alexis, pipe down, We're going to call this girl. Don't ruin this for us.
Speaker 10: Here we go, Hello, Hey, is this Katrina?
Speaker 8: Yes, it's Katrina O yay morning.
Speaker 3: Hey Katrina, Hello, this is a morning show.
Speaker 5: We're called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, and we are very very eager to talk to you.
Speaker 1: You want to do a second date or something whatever?
Speaker 8: Wow, Okay, how did you reach me? This is kind of odd.
Speaker 5: It's hard to answer that because we got an email from one of our listeners that met you recently at a holiday party named Joseph.
Speaker 8: Oh Joseph. Okay, yep, I remember him.
Speaker 3: Would you describe him flat out?
Speaker 8: I guess i'd describe him.
Speaker 9: Is a liar?
Speaker 4: Liar? You mean he lies down a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm a liar.
Speaker 8: No, he just completely lied to me. I met him. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, yeah, you had such a brief interaction with this guy, at least.
Speaker 4: According to him what we've heard.
Speaker 8: Oh, so we told you all about it. So I don't know if this is what Joseph told you. But we ended up making out. It's not usually the order in which I do things, but we made out and none we had a talk.
Speaker 10: You don't normally do it that way, That's how we do it.
Speaker 8: So no, I do not definitely different from me. But then he tells me he works at my company. Someone's like, what are you doing here? I don't recognize you. So I looked him up and there is no record of this guy working at my company.
Speaker 3: I don't know why he said that, Okay with me sometimes my friends, now maybe the bar and you could just make stuff up and then you don't think you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna end up liking them. So you've already made up like, oh, yeah, I work in whatever.
Speaker 3: I mean that makes sense, alexis like, or it's just easier, right, Yeah, it's easier to say, yeah, I work here too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe you own stock in the company and in a way that's like financially responsible.
Speaker 1: For our owner of the company.
Speaker 5: What was that CBS show Undercover Boss or something, it's like, oh, yeah I work here, and it's.
Speaker 4: Like, oh no, actually I own the whole thing.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's maybe some maybe some sort of like misunderstanding situation like that.
Speaker 8: Okay, I highly doubt that was the case.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're just mad because he lied to you about working Yeah, there was.
Speaker 8: No reason for him too. I mean he specifically said he worked in finance. So I don't know how to respond to this guy because I don't know who he is. He's just in the party. Is he some kind of pervert?
Speaker 2: Oh, why would do you go to perverts? I mean, why don't you just textim?
Speaker 5: Don't have to text him or do anything like that, because actually Joseph is on the other line right now waiting to talk to you. Yeah, in a non pervy way.
Speaker 8: The whole time he's been listening.
Speaker 4: Oh god, no, it's because he likes you, Joseph tell.
Speaker 9: Her, Katrina.
Speaker 7: I am so sorry. I just let me just start out with that.
Speaker 4: I want to apologize.
Speaker 7: I forgot that I did tell you those things, and I want to tell you where that's coming from.
Speaker 9: I'm not a pervert.
Speaker 7: I'm not a stalker, any creepo, nothing like that.
Speaker 4: Do you work there? I don't work there, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Know, No, he just said that.
Speaker 8: All right, I'm going to tell you something.
Speaker 9: I'm going to be transparent.
Speaker 7: This came from a friend of mine who does work there, and she actually made me kind of like a little bet.
Speaker 9: Thing where it wasn't it wasn't a bed, not really a bet.
Speaker 7: No, she gave me a move. If I want to say it like that, as far as if I do this particular things, if I say, hey, I think you're pretty do you want to make out? I can make out with any woman at that party.
Speaker 2: It is a female friend that told him to do this. I think that's very important.
Speaker 10: Thanks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, And I just want to say this, Christina, when we did that, you were the only person that I did that too, and then I wanted to do that too.
Speaker 7: Even afterwards, I just wanted to maybe change to to WI.
Speaker 2: Was with you to sans.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I guess that's a release. But seriously, it's like you just went there specifically to test out your mor.
Speaker 4: When it was not his idea.
Speaker 5: His friend is the one who was encouraging him, because Joseph did not think saying no to a.
Speaker 2: Free holiday party with the open bar. Yes, I mean my friend worked at a big company.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, if you should be mad at anybody, be mad at Joseph's friend for pressuring him to kiss you.
Speaker 4: Female friends, females.
Speaker 2: I do think that's so important.
Speaker 8: Okay, I've crashed parties before, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Invited. Yeah, you didn't crash it, and the only was I worked there.
Speaker 1: That's it, right.
Speaker 2: You didn't lie about anything else, did you, Joseph?
Speaker 9: No, No, No, that was it. That was it?
Speaker 8: Because why about that Joseph, you could have told me the truth.
Speaker 9: No, not really.
Speaker 5: I came here to try out this line that my friend you know about where you work, not that part.
Speaker 8: Yes, it works, I guess it works. I gotta admit it works. Okay, So I'm kind of curious. Would that line work if a girl tried it on a guy?
Speaker 2: Of course, I think it'd work even better.
Speaker 8: I think it would too. Actually, a hard part.
Speaker 2: Is going to be finding a guy who you actually want to make out with.
Speaker 4: Why are you asking that?
Speaker 8: To be honest, my boss is recently single, and I had my.
Speaker 7: Eye on Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait No no no no, no, no, no no, that's not the way.
Speaker 1: No, what's going to your boss?
Speaker 4: You want to try this on your boss?
Speaker 8: I would like to try it. I mean I'm smart.
Speaker 1: Don't do that equivalent.
Speaker 10: Trust me.
Speaker 5: I've tried a lot of moves on our bosses and none of them work. So it's I didn't think it's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey hasn't gotten to raise in over five years.
Speaker 4: No, keep getting demoted.
Speaker 8: Listen. I don't even know how you guys are, so don't tell me what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you got the idea from us from.
Speaker 8: Him, Joseph. Joseph's got some smooth moves and maybe I should.
Speaker 1: Well, are you going to kiss Joseph again?
Speaker 5: Because the whole reason that we're doing this call is because after you guys kissed, he felt like you had a really great connection and wanted to take it a little bit farther and go out on a real date. And we would pay for that date if you're willing to see him again.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, maybe Joseph could be my wingman.
Speaker 7: No, come on, I'm pouring out my heart here.
Speaker 8: I like you.
Speaker 9: I want to get to know you.
Speaker 4: You guys had a connection.
Speaker 5: Give it a chance with Joseph, and once that burns out, then you can go after your bar.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm willing to go on a friendly date as friends, friends and friends do.
Speaker 2: We cover friendly dates.
Speaker 8: We can change them dating tricks and tips.
Speaker 3: Dude, you went from kissing this woman in the first five seconds to now you're her friends, absolute friends.
Speaker 4: Wingman.
Speaker 2: I've never been not this excited about friendship in my life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's rook Jeffrey in the morning, Man, I feel so bad for Joseph in that scenario. He took a risk, decided he was going to be one hundred percent honest and transparent, and admitted he didn't really work at her company. He was just there to do a makeout experiment.
Speaker 5: And what happens, well, he goes from mystery hot guy to best friend dating coach.
Speaker 3: Oh Man, he went too far, He told too much, like you got to keep your dating secrets to yourself.
Speaker 5: Yes, when is it okay to be fully honest with your partner, Brooke? How many years into the marriage do you actually open up if.
Speaker 2: They ask you got to tell them?
Speaker 4: Oh, if you.
Speaker 5: Never tell them anything, I'm hitty good one, Brook, But if you ever want some dating advice, we'll be honest with you and try and give you our best piece of advice and help and whatever we can.
Speaker 4: Just email the show.
Speaker 5: We'll call that person who's not calling you back and go check out all of our second dates wherever you get your podcasts at Brook and Jeffrey Brook
Speaker 4: And Jeffrey in the Morning,