Speaker 1: To all of you for being with us right now. Are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to join us. I am still in a state of shock at the impact of the President's State of the Union address. In a shock in this way it is the President did something just absolutely genius, and that is that he laid out a road map and was able to expose Democrats at the highest level for who that they who they are. Doubt this will be the campaign ad that I imagine. If Republicans are smart, they are going to run against every Democrat and every swing district in this country. And those are going to be the districts that matter. Those are the states that matter. And this this does define the Democratic Party. They are open borders, they are pro amnesty, they're pro sanctuary cities and states. You know, the people defunding the Department of Homeland Security, defunding ICE, and then the process defunding FEMA and the Coastguard and other essential services. The party that does not want America to be energy dominant, meaning that you would pay more money for the lifeblood of our economy, energy. You know, we see gas prices down because of President Trump's policies. These are the people that lied about open borders. These are the people that said the borders close, the borders secure. Is the same people that lied about Joe Biden's cognitive decline. Oh no, he has more energy. What did circle back, Peppermin Patty. You know Jensaki have to say, oh no, he's got more energy. I have a hard time keeping up with them. Well, Jensaki, Peppermin Patty must be in horrible shape. Oh, I can say. They're the party against voter id laws, proof of citizenship laws. They voted for the largest tax increase in the history of our country by voting against the largest tax cut in the history of our country, and that benefited working men and women and benefited you know, senior Americans. And then then the money moment in the State of the Union address when the President asked, if you agree with us, please stand up. The first duty of government is to protect American citizens, not illegals. Listen.
Speaker 2: If you agree with.
Speaker 3: This statement, then stand up and show your support. The first duty of the American government is to protect American citizens, not illegal areas. In that shame.
Speaker 4: You should be ashamed of yourself not standing up. You should be ashamed of yourself. That is why I'm also asking you to end deadly sanctuary cities that protect the criminals and enact serious penalties for public officials who.
Speaker 1: Block the removal of criminal eleens.
Speaker 4: In many cases, drug lords, murders all over our country. They're blocking the removal of these people out of our country. And you should be ashamed of.
Speaker 3: You saying.
Speaker 1: I mean that is an ad for the ages. That's the genius. And on every major issue, these are eighty twenty issues ninety ten issues. You know, you know, for example, the save AC voter ID proof of citizenship. Seventy one percent of Democrats support it. Now one Democrat stood for this. Americans, it's an eighty twenty ninety ten issue. They don't want biological men playing in women's sports. They wouldn't stand for that either. That's another ad that's going to come out of this. And voted against the largest tax cut in the history of our country. Americans feel they're overtaxed, they don't feel like they're under tex And Americans like these tax breaks, they like these savings policies that the President the Trump accounts and things like that that he's put in place. It is you see this, by the way, Linda, I don't know if you noticed today we live rent free in Gavin Newsom's head. You know, he quit because he couldn't take it, because I'm unrelenting in these X fights. He quit like a little baby, and then he couldn't stop himself. He can't. He can't. He's getting his ass kicked and he can't help it. The only thing is is, you know he has the liberal media, of the legacy media on his site. Oh, Gavin Newsom attacks Sean Hennity, but they don't put in all my attacks back. I'll get to that later in the program. People are fleeing the state of California in droves. Co founders, two co founders of Google, Larry Page among them, gone goodbye, Mark Zuckerberg of Meta Facebook gone Florida, all of them. Larry Ellison, Oracle Goneorida, not far from where I live. Pretty amazing, and everybody else is beginning to leave. Linda, we left New York. You live in Pennsylvania. I live in Florida. So this new survey comes out of by Marist, a credible poll when it comes to the Northeast. In my view, it's certainly not Matt Towery or Robert Kahley or the McLaughlan brothers or Rasmuism, but they're pretty good when it comes to local issues. And anyway, one in three New York residents now plan to leave the Empire State within the next five years, and most citing the cost of living the declining quality of life as the driving factor for them to want to leave. What have I been pointing out for the longest time? I guess maybe you know? And I felt I left late. I was talking about leaving in twenty fourteen. This is now. I'm year three now in Florida, and I was talking about it forever. And it was kind of cool because I had all these governors around the country, you know, offer inviting me to move to their state. It was so cool. I'm like, well, it's very generous of you, governor. I definitely thought about Texas, but I've always had property in Florida, so I know Florida well. I like, I just love the ocean, I can't help it. And it's beautiful, just stunning. And would you like me to check the temperature? Linda do you want to Are you interested in that today? I know you're expecting, what two more snowstorms this week.
Speaker 5: I love the snow though, it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I know it's beautiful, especially the snow in New York City where the dogs poop on it. And it's good because then you have another snowstorm that covers up the poop. You have these poop piles everywhere in the big you know, mountains of snow and garbage that is not being picked. I won't even mention that it's seventy eight degrees sunny all day today. It's gonna be a high of I don't I think that's gonna be the high time. Yeah, it's going to be the high seventy eight. Low's going to be fifty eight. That's freezing. I don't like fifty eight cold anyway. So but look what's happening in California. Look when when JP Morgan, you know, is has more employees in Texas. That ought to tell you something. I keep saying. All these big banks, all these private equity companies, all these investment firms, all of them are leaving. They might leave a small footprint behind in New York because there are people they need to service up there customers that they've had for a long time, usually wealthy people, and they don't want to lose that personal connection with those people. But they're gone Citadel Florida. I mean, all of them are getting out of California. There's not one billionaire that's staying there that's going to be able to be taxed at the end of the day because they're all leaving because of this idiotic referendum that's going to take and legalize stealing five percent of their wealth. This is money they've already paid taxes on and I'm sorry, this is just dumb and stupid, and anyway, people are leaving for greener pastures. Twenty one percent cided to quality of life, fifteen percent in taxes. But they're they're lining up to go and they're going to move to better places. The same thing is happening in New Jersey. In Illinois. You know, when more residents moved out of New York and New Jersey than any other state, with most bound for the South and Pacific Northwest. By the way, the Midwest is now growing, according to United Van Lines in their twenty twenty five National Mover Study. I mean It's a pretty amazing statistic when you really think about how if you take a U haul, and you might think this is discriminatory, it's not. It's a matter of simple math and supply and demand. You take a U haul out of Florida, I'm sorry, out of California, and you take it to the Texas of Florida, Okay, you're gonna pay around. We've looked up. The price varies between you know, twenty five hundred three thousand dollars depending on the sized truck or trailer that you might be renting. And if you're in Texas or Florida and you take that very same truck or trailer back to California, you are doing you haul a favor and you'll pay You'll get an eighty percent discount, and you can negotiate it because they want. The business for them is people leaving these states. The business for them. They need to get those trucks packed because there's so many people lining up to get the hell out of there. I mean, you get the Gavin Newsom, You've done a great job chasing people out of your state. I'll give you an example, another example why the anti Semitic wing of the Democratic Party. Sadly, it's getting larger, it's getting more influential with each passing day. You know, can you imagine what the media reaction would be of Republican stage the political rally where rally attendees suddenly they broke out in chance of tax the Jews. Now, of course, if that happened Republicans at a Republican event, it would be top of the hour news, rightly so, from coast to coast. But because it happened at a rally organized by a Democratic mayor in an overwhelmingly Democratic city known as San Francisco, you know, there's not a peep about it. The only coverage I saw was on Fox News and the Jerusalem Post. The San Francisco mayor Daniel Lourie addressing chanting that broke out at an event he co hosted on Wednesday afternoon. People were heard chanting anti Semitic slogans, you know, tax the Jews. At the event that afternoon, a group of individuals were chanting first taxed the rich, and then began to chant tax the Jews. This was an event that was put on with the supervisor mof mood labor leaders. A dozen workers that announcing a plan to create more jobs for those workers in housing in San Francisco. You know, the quality of life in San Francisco has gone to Adam Schiff, I mean, it's completely destroyed. A socialist political group, Democratic Socialists of America, and that Mamdanni's group said that a woman who was not a member of their group spouted disgusting anti Semitic remarks in a social media post. They want to make clear her words come from her alone. Will They were people chanting, why don't you say say there when it's happening then and now when it matters. But there's so much at stake in this. We have now defined this election, and now it's the responsibility. I want to be very clear about this. Well is the responsibility of all of you. And I'm really only asking one thing of everybody this year. It's not much. Well, I asked you to listen three hours a day, one hour at night. We do have a new podcast, video podcast that I hope you'll watch and enjoy. Okay, but I'm really asked one thing. If everybody in this audience can commit in their heart, their mind, and their soul and pledge to yourself that you are going to vote this year because everything is on the line. They want open borders, they want amnesty, They want sanctuary cities and states. They want to defund the police and dismantle the police. They want to defund a Department of Homeland Security, and that includes FEMA, that includes the Coastguard. They want higher gas prices because they don't want energy dominance. They're championing the rights of men to play in women's sports. They don't want voter idea or proof of citizenship. They voted against the largest tax cut in history. This is not a normal party, you know. And I just watch and wait patiently, and you know, I thought there might be some adjustment by the Democrats, but there's not. They just they just live in this alternate reality of theirs. You know, how do you not stand as the presidents? How do you not you ought to be ashamed of yourself? How you you know? So many moments that took place on Tuesday night. And the more this sinks in, the more I realize, Wow, the American people watched this. They watched it in big numbers. American people aren't supporting this, and they really see that. How crazy. Now most of the post state of the Union speech. You know, snap polls were very favorable to President Trump. You know the nationwide we have a historic drop in crime. Ash Patel was able to get six of the ten most wanted Joe Biden only got four. I mean, it is is crazy. So you see the distinction. For example, when the President acknowledged and introduced the Olympic men's hockey team gold medal winners, and the place went crazy and qs who won the who scored the winning goal? I mean, it was a cool moment. And then Mikey Cheryl's on the ice at the presentation and she gets booed. We'll play that later in the program, but I will tell you that as voters react to this moment, it is polling dials. Independents reacted positively after the President also slammed Nancy Pelosi for inside her trading. I mean, it's so well known. There's actually, you know, an account that you can follow, and when she has to report her investments, there are people that follow whatever she's investing in because they assume she has some kind of insider information. It's incredible. Rasmussen Online Survey Forty eight percent likely voters trust Republicans to handle national security issues. You're going to trust the Democrats Joe Biden, who didn't lift a finger on Ukraine. Right, eight hundred nine four one, Shawness a number you want to be a part of the program. We have two people that were honored, including that eleven year old girl who's into Ai Linda. I can't wait, Evelyn, I can't wait to meet her. I'm sorry what I say, Evelyn, I meant Everest. She's the cutest kid. She's amazing. He actually did a Ted Talk. Did you know that? You know what those Ted talk things are? And Sierra, Yeah, she's really cool too. A participant in Millennia Trump's Foster youth program, and she speaks from experience, and she's doing amazing work a young woman, really incredible and very impressive. There's so many good people in this country. And I want all of you to know this, and I never forget this, that you all of you get up every day, work you twelve fourteen hours, raise your kids, take them to church, pay your taxes, obey the laws. You make this country great every day. Thank you. Check out the show twenty four to seven downloaded to your iPod. Bea Hannity Insider at Hannity dot Com. Alright, twenty five now until the top of the hour, eight hundred stretching eight hundred and ninety four one showing if you want to be a part of the program. I had to, I had stretched to get something. Listen, we're all into health well nos, fitness and nutrition and longevity. By the way, you know who's mad at me right now, Linda, he's on TV tonight too.
Speaker 5: Who is it?
Speaker 1: Bill? Jillian Michaels. Oh yeah, I love Jillian Michaels. He's the best. He's great. You know what she's mad at.
Speaker 6: I have an idea same thing I'm mad at.
Speaker 1: You're mad at that. You've never told me that.
Speaker 5: That stinks.
Speaker 1: I don't use that one. But no, I'm using more of the pouches now. Oh, I don't care. I've had this nicotine thing going on my whole life. I can't know. I blame my parents, like can am I allowed to blame my parents for that?
Speaker 5: I mean, in their grave? It's not weird.
Speaker 1: Now I sound like a liberal. I'm blaming somebody else for my problems. Not good.
Speaker 5: I can't fight back, no less.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that is cold. Oh my gosh, you believe it'll be the thirtieth year since my dad passed at the end of March. Very sad. You know what, they were good people. I mean, I think how hard his life is, and I'm just like, every time I want to whine, bitch, moan and complain about my life, I just don't have a write to. I mean, grew up. He grew up so poor, no depression, eighteen signs up, four years in the Pacific. He didn't like any one minute of it. Who'd never talk about it. That was such a big deal to get a fifty by one hundred lot house. And they my parents just worked themselves to death, literally, and they didn't love what they did. I don't think my mother, who was valedictorian of our high school class, loved being a prison guard and working sixteen hour shifts every day. I know my father did not love his job as a family corprobation guy, and I know he didn't like waiting tables, and I don't know. It just sucks. But they were good people, and I know what their motive was, I know what their goal was. I didn't appreciate it enough at the time. I regret that part of my life, but they're very very Catholic, very Christian. My father went to Mass like every day later in life when he had time, even during his work years, he tried to get to Mass every single day. Admire him for it. They instilled in me a great work ethic. I think I worried the living daylights out of them. At one point, I know they were pondering whether I was going to end up, you know, either successful or on the other side of the prison that my mom worked at. They weren't sure where, they weren't sure which way this was going to end up. I think they would be extraordinarily shocked that I'm successful at anything. But they gave me the freedom to be myself. And and we don't raise kids that way, with that level of freedom anymore. And it wasn't because they didn't want to parent. It's that they were working and didn't have the availability to be a parent, and so we kind of, you know, we had to find our own way. And I will tell you that independence, you know, it gave me life's lessons that you just can't you can't instilling kids today. I mean, and how does it turn out that I've become a helicopter parent And by the way, you're a helicopter mom. You're totally a helicopter mom. And you didn't grow up that way either.
Speaker 5: I did not.
Speaker 1: Did we grow up to be helicopter parents. And then meanwhile, we had all the free them in the world to get in as much trouble as we wanted, because.
Speaker 6: While we were growing up, the liberals took over education and turned our nation into almost communists. And now we have to protect them from the psychos in the classroom and on the regular.
Speaker 1: But I was smart enough to be bored with school. I thought it was a waste of time, and it was a waste of time, and I tried to not show up as often as I could, and I was more interested in working, more interested, and that you know that work ethic stays with me today. You give me such a hard time if I don't take one day off of work. I wanted to take Friday morning, to take this day off. I'm like, because I'm working, I don't like to take days off. And you're like, well, you'd have all these vacation days you ever take. I'm like, I don't want to take off. I enjoy what I do. I like being on the air. I think you just want a vacation day away from me I do.
Speaker 5: Duh.
Speaker 1: Well, that's annoying, that's not nice.
Speaker 5: Here's the breaking news sounder when you need it.
Speaker 1: Right, Gosh, I know, all right, listen, so here Sean Hannity wants me here less and less. By the way, So I was talking about funerals with somebody the other day and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, I'll tell you this second.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that we're talking about. You know, you go to these funerals and no preacher ever tells the truth about the dead person. You ever notice that they never tell the truth about the dead person? Okay, and a lot most in most cases, even people traumatized by horrible people never tell the truth at the funeral about that person.
Speaker 5: Where they have.
Speaker 1: There was this online pastor preacher guy that I used to listen to late night when I listen to Talk Reader. He used to scare the living daylights out of me, and he talked about good and evil and all of this, and then said, yeah, I once did a funeral for a guy and I said he was a no good alcoholic drug addict, philandering bum. And let him be a lesson for all of you of what not to do and how not to live your lives. I'm like, I want to go to that funeral next time, and when somebody just tells the absolute truth, so you have freedom one day I pass away, you know, to get up there and just let it rip. I would do that.
Speaker 6: I would not do that. I would get up and I would say, I want you to know. All the times he said, Adam Schiff, he said to us off Mike, the real one, and.
Speaker 5: All the times he said he never spoke to Babe.
Speaker 1: He was, Oh, man, I would like that. I would want it to be a celebration.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: If I had two books left to me to write, one would be an Undeserved Life, because that's how I really feel. I really feel like, you know, especially when I compare my life to the hard life that my parents had grow having grown up the children of immigrants that were very poor, I mean dirt dirt poor, and then making a better life so that we could stand our kids, their kids could stand on their shoulders and have a better chance of the American dream. That was their goal. They achieved their dream, that was their dream. Their dream was to make things better but their children, and they accomplished it, and that is no insignificant accomplishment, and I know I stand on their shoulders, So I'd write that one. Then I'd write everything I wanted to tell you but knew would keep me fired. Everyone loves that title. Is not a great title. Yeah, absolutely could write that book for crying out loud. As a matter of fact, I could probably be more interesting than mine.
Speaker 6: I would say all the people I hate in Congress, and I would list them all from the most hated to least hated, and all the things they did wrong and all the lies they told.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're going to start with Congress. That's it.
Speaker 5: Well, I think the book about Congress would be about.
Speaker 1: You knows about me? Are going to be in this book?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, not in that book. That's the book on Congress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she has a media book. She has a Congress book.
Speaker 5: That's right, she got a wedding book.
Speaker 1: Oh, good grief, God help us. You know you know what. I know you And as much as even even though you would say that you would say something horrible at my funeral, you would not be able to do it.
Speaker 5: First of all, this is fake news. I never said I would say anything horrible at your funeral.
Speaker 1: But you'd want to just stick. You'd like to get it, give one last dig I.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't because your family would want to talk. I'm not saying that in front of your wife and kids.
Speaker 5: That's wrong.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to talk about Schwan and the years we spent together doing talk radio, and all the coffee we drank together, and the stories we shared with each other, and you know it was and and and he's wrong. I want to say at the top that silver palapasta sauce is the right way to say it.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm gonna lead with.
Speaker 2: I hope she brings a can of silver palatetpasta sauce and puts it in the cast with.
Speaker 1: You throw it in the casket. Wake, I don't get hungry.
Speaker 5: I would bury you with three things. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 6: A pen that clicks to annoy everybody in him. Yeah, so you can do that for the rest of your life, all right too?
Speaker 5: Okay? Number two is your vape.
Speaker 1: Okay. And then some pouches because I I do the intermittently copy.
Speaker 5: That will get you so you can alternate. And then uh, I.
Speaker 1: Might want to put in an occasional cigar, but go ahead, gross.
Speaker 6: Now you get in the vape, you get in the zens and you can have your uh, you can have your salt.
Speaker 2: I think you need to add one more thing. I'm just going to put this out there your phone because you're going to need to text and tweet.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not. By then he should be free of that.
Speaker 1: Well I don't. In fairness to me, I don't have access to my social media like I had to get in touch with a Blair to go after you know, Gavin Newsom today. But I want to remind everybody if you're into held wellness, fitness nutrition, Yes, silver Palapasta sauce, they've got great flavors, Marinara vodka sauce. They've got pizza sauce if you like to make comemade pizza, which I make oftentimes for kids when they're around my house. They love it. They think I'm the best chef in the world, and I am. But also grainberry cereal thanks to Peter Harris his great family. Whatever cereal you grew up eating, go down the cereal aisle, check the ingredients. It's packed loaded with sugar, not healthy, and then pick up a box of Grainberry brand flakes, Grainberry Raisin brand or honey nut or apple, cinnamon or cinnamon frosted, and you're going to see so much lower sugar levels made with natural plant based fiber antioxidants. They have their own whole grain onyx sore gum that helps slow sugar absorption. They're both healthier. Remember, go shopping, look for it grainberry cereal and what is it called?
Speaker 6: Linda Silver palate pasta sauce. The only sauce that Sean Hannity wants to be buried with.
Speaker 1: There's no sugar added. Well, just make sure I get the confidence big enough for all this junk you're going to throw in there.
Speaker 6: Well, it's going to be the size of Gavin Newsom's head, real roomy, a lot of space to walk around.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 1: Well, the head right now is filled with stuff because obviously I'm living rent free in his head. And we'll get to that later in the program. I got a story out of Oregon though. On Tuesday, Oregon state Democratic lawmakers unanimously voted against notifying ice before a criminal illegal immigrant convicted of felony crimes is released from custody. What is wrong with these people? They don't even want their own citizens safe and secure. Now Harry Enton's fake news CNN's data guru, you know, warning Democrats that voters trust Trump on national security, they trust Trump on immigration, and by the way, by the end of this year, they're gonna be trusted in big time on the economy too. Now, guess what we have this video we'll show you on TV tonight that truck driver that was in Minnesota and couldn't read basic road signs and he was going in an eighty ton truck. You know, thanks to Missouri law enforcement, the truck drivers now out of service. They're investigating the carrier and apparently this guy was an illegal alien, according to Breaking nine one one. I couldn't believe it again. You watch it. This guy's videotape in him and he's like he's driving the wrong way and you see all the other cars on coming traffic. I'm like, oh, this is this is a depending disaster that's going to unfold on you know, live social media. You know, Virginia Governor span Berger lauding anti ICE students for walking out during the State of the Union address. What's wrong with these people? California sanctuary policies blamed after ICE arrested nine sex offenders in Los Angeles. They don't keep statistics in Gavin Newsom's California, his sanctuary state, no wonder they're bankrupt. You know why they're bankrupt in California because all the services, including medical that they're providing to illegal immigrants out there. It's insane. Anyway, Trump rightly pushed the Democrats to show their weird extremism at the Party of Omar, the Party of talib, the Party of crazy, the Party of you know, really should be ashamed of themselves. One squad member claiming the state of the State of the Union guests was arrested. Whatever Kamala Harris. Does anyone care what Kamala Harris thinks of Donald Trump State of the Union address? I don't think so. I don't know who Democrats hate more, Gavin or her. Really not sure. EXCEP for grabs. By the way, good news. Mortgage rates now below six percent for the first time in four years, and you can get a thirty year fixed rate mortgage in the fives. That's a start. Still not low enough. Once we get to the four is you're going to see a lot of pre existing homes start to sell, and then you're going to see sale of new you're going to see new home construction, skyrocket guys men. Crockett called the cops on fake news CNN. Apparently Crockett's campaign called the police on a CNN reporter and escorted Atlantic reporter some person off the premises at a campaign rally. Why'd you call the police about reporters? There's the Democrats. Here's a question. So one of my you know TV podcast producers ran into Don Lemon and Don and said, hey, would you be interested in doing Sean's podcast? Could I invite him on? What do you think, Londa?
Speaker 5: Nope.
Speaker 1: I don't have anything against him.
Speaker 5: I have a lot against him. He's a scumbag. Do not invite him on.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, that's hardcore. Why don't you why.
Speaker 6: You went into a place of worship? He scared little kids, he scared moms, yelled at a preacher. He's a disgusting human being. Don't give him one second.
Speaker 1: But he claims he was being a journalist. You don't buy that claim.
Speaker 6: No, when is when is a journalist going into a place of worship and scaring little kids?
Speaker 5: What is that? That's not being a journalist, that's being a you know what?
Speaker 1: So the Biden Justice Department got Biden's personal approval before launching the raid on Mara Lago smoking on FBI email. This event is dependent upon the timeline of President Biden's briefing and decision. Wow, it's breaking in the New York Post. Did you see that the FBI had subpoened Hash Pattel and Susie Wiles's phone records in this federal Trump investigation with Jack Smith? I mean, is there anything this guy wouldn't do to get Trump? It's getting so bad. And then John Solomon's report from yesterday unbelievable. We're living an incredible, scary, killing, and frightening times. Twenty seven year old subway robbery suspect arrested for that ice ball attack on New York City cops. Do you hear what mom Donnie said. I couldn't believe it. Oh, they're just a bunch of kids having a snowball fight. No, they were sacking police officers that they summoned to the location they were set up. Woopy Goldberg calling Trump's insanely rude for hosting the men's hockey team at the State of the Union when other athletes won go. Does she not understand we haven't won in nineteen eighty and we had the men and women's team, and the women's team was invited. New York Times gushing over the China competing, Aileen goochastising the US hockey team for visiting Trump Wow. CNN guests referred to mothers of children murdered by illegals as so called angel bombs. Did you read that.
Speaker 6: A lot of things recently? These people are nuts. He was right when he said you're crazy. They are by the right.
Speaker 1: That's why Fox News beat CBS in primetime viewership, strongest monthly performance in a year. Oh used to be the networks with the big dog. Not anymore, Thanks to all of you, By the way, you make it possible. Please let your DVR. Do you never ever, ever miss an episode of Hennity