Speaker 1: What's that at the bed.
Speaker 2: It's spooky.
Speaker 1: I'm really sure it's dead. It's coming, it's way Wait.
Speaker 2: A minute, I.
Speaker 3: Runs dressed and.
Speaker 1: Poe, hey boo, it's me raz Oh.
Speaker 4: You know, I have been loving the fact that I can go out about town and do shows and go to events. I mean, I've become a little bit of a homebody, but it is nice to still go out and run into acquaintances and people that I used to know back in the old world. And it's great because, you know, I run into some people and and they say, so, what have you been up to the past year, And then I say, well, I've been doing my podcast. I did that the whole pandemic, and I talk to people about ghosts and then they go ghosts you say, and I go, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you ever experienced one?
Speaker 4: And then they say have I And That's been happening a lot lately, and so I'm really excited about that because I'm getting a nice list of people that I am so excited to have on that I've just kind of bumped into and it just, you know, came up and it turns out they are ghost stories, which I've said before, that's one of My favorite kinds of guests is the kind where it's someone I like, someone I know, or and then and I don't know that they have a ghost story and they just reveal that they have an amazing ghost story. And that is what has happened today. Okay. I went to this screening a couple of weeks back for that movie that I was in that I've talked about before. It's called Moon Manner. It's an indie film that's been doing the film festivals, and we shot it a while ago and then in the pandemic, you know, blah blah blah. So it's finally going to be available for people to see.
Speaker 1: We'll know more within.
Speaker 4: The next few weeks and months, but early early next year.
Speaker 1: And it's a movie I did with Deborah Wilson.
Speaker 4: And one of the stars of the movie is today's guest, Lou Taylor Poogie. And Lou Taylor Poogie is an incredible actor. I mean, Lou is like an actor. And you'll see what I'm talking about. Even if you've never seen Lou's work, You're gonna fall in love. You're gonna hear his storytelling. I mean, he can tell a damn story and Lou's been I mean, he's been in tons of films and TV shows. He's currently on the TV show Physical. He played Tyler on that show, which is on Apple TV Plus. It's a hit show. He's great on it. And he's also done a lot of horror. I mean, he did American Horror Story nineteen eighty four. He was in do you remember that Evil Dead remake, was one of the stars of that. And he also started in a movie with Chris Pine, and one of his ghost stories today involves Chris Pine.
Speaker 1: So we're getting Hollywood on this.
Speaker 4: We're getting movie star status on this episode today. Now, Lou, being a busy movie and television star, he had to run, so I'm very grateful for the time that he gave me. But we weren't able to get to some of the usual segments on the show, including EVPs or ev please, And so I thought, hey, I don't want to cheat you guys out of the EVPs, So I'm gonna play for you right now now in this intro, the EVP is that I was going to play for Lou Taylor Pouoci. So it is time for EVP.
Speaker 1: Or ev pase, all right.
Speaker 4: This first one was posted by hybrid Solace Paranormal. It doesn't say where, but here's the EVP. They captured you listening at home or in a car, or at work or wherever you are. Tell me what you hear this EVP saying? Okay, wait a minute, let's hear that again. Kind of sounds like an like maybe an older lady. We played again? All right, here's some options. Is it call me Gertrude? Is it B I'm not guilty? Is it C I'm a skeleton? Or D I'd like milk?
Speaker 3: Please? All right, let's play it again. I'm not guilty.
Speaker 1: I hear it.
Speaker 4: Oh oh no, I wonder what happened to that lady. She's not guilty. Whatever it is, she didn't do it. All right. Here's the next one. This is from Jacob ingram on YouTube, and it's at Jacob's grandmother's house. What is this one saying?
Speaker 3: Ooh, whispery okay, roker.
Speaker 1: Okay? Is it a smoker? B?
Speaker 2: So what C?
Speaker 1: Smolder? Or D?
Speaker 4: What's up girl? What's up girl? They believe it's saying smoker. I mean, obviously it sounds exactly like it's sat smoker and Jacob ingram On YouTube wrote, this is the spirit that watches me smoke every night, so that ghost was getting judgmental smoker.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that concludes.
Speaker 3: Evp's or ev police.
Speaker 1: Sit outside didn't give them to you, all right. The fact that I.
Speaker 4: Didn't get to do evs with my guests today, it doesn't matter because the stories, the stories are right. And if you want to hear a little bit extra on Patreon, Patreon dot com slash Ross dressfles link. In description of this episode, Lou tells another like an epic I mean the only way I can describe it as an epic story that involves an earthquake, a burglar, and a couple of premonitions. And I ripped it out and put it on Patreon. It turns out Lou has has psychic abilities. It seems you're not gonna want to miss that one, and uh yeah, let's just do it. Here's my conversation with Lou Taylor Poouci and.
Speaker 1: With the show.
Speaker 4: Oh my God. I am joined by Lou Taylor Poochie.
Speaker 5: Hello, Lou, I like how you said my name?
Speaker 4: Did I say it wrong?
Speaker 5: No, it's perfect, It's just your cadence.
Speaker 1: Well, you know I can't do anything subtle.
Speaker 5: Lou Tela Pooch, Well, well.
Speaker 1: You've worked with me, you know how I talk.
Speaker 5: I know you sound like you're an old Hollywood It's awesome.
Speaker 1: I don't know what planet I'm on. Well we did.
Speaker 4: We met because we worked on this movie together called moon manor when I have talked about it on the show before, people haven't been able to really see it, but you and I have seen it, and it's good.
Speaker 2: Huh, I got it's it's really awesome. My manager, you know, he's seen me do a lot of independent films, and he was like, this isn't a bad thing.
Speaker 5: He just goes, I really can't believe it's that good.
Speaker 2: Yeah I can.
Speaker 5: I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, I know, like they really really did an incredible job with with very little and completely on their own, and that's a huge, huge undertaking that usually doesn't leave you with like a great end product.
Speaker 5: And this is great. It's really really.
Speaker 1: Really great and it's powerful.
Speaker 4: There's there's messages, there's I mean, it starts someone that's never been in a movie before, and it's just it's beautiful. I don't know, I love it so much. Years old, Oh, Yeah, let's also add that he's in his eighties.
Speaker 2: Hey, but he's done everything else. He's like he was like Vaudvillian type type character. He's done everything and all kinds of venues and shows different types of singing and acting.
Speaker 4: And oh, he's gotta have a ghost story. I'll have to have him on here at some point. Well, you know, my first guest on this podcast ever, because I started actually doing this podcast when we were I think it was the when we were initially shooting the movie. And my first guest ever was Deborah Wilson, who's movie.
Speaker 1: With That God that must have been in this Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It was so exciting because you know, she also does like demon voices for movies, like in the movie The Nun, she like does the demon voices, and so she came out here, she was doing demon voices.
Speaker 1: She had ghost stories. It was incredible.
Speaker 5: That's really cool. That's really cool. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was such an intense person to work with, so I just imagine her being on here actually telling stories that are like, you know, from her life. Let mean, she what was she playing in a Doula.
Speaker 4: In the movie, she plays a death in Doula. Someone that helps people to to transition to the other side. I mean some could say it's there's like slight. You know, it's kind of adjacent to this podcast. We talk about death here, we talk about you know, what happens to the.
Speaker 5: Death is inevitable. If you want a ghost story, definitely, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's part of it.
Speaker 2: So you guys talk mostly about ghost stories or do you talk like you had said something about psychic experiences?
Speaker 4: Oh, we get into any of it, any of this unexplainable aliens. Yeah, any of it. You have some stories you want to tell one?
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, I don't know where to start, though.
Speaker 4: Well, what's the first one? Where did you grow up believing in this stuff?
Speaker 5: Tough to answer.
Speaker 2: I would say I grew up thinking, yeah, that definitely exists, and then I got completely skeptical when I was in the middle, like fifteen to twenty five, and then somewhere around there I had a ghost experience. And when you see a ghost, you can't not have seen the ghost after, like it's faulted in life changes because now you're like, well, I can't like choose not to believe that now I have to just say, yeah, that's that's just something I saw and it was there, and so this is a pretty this is a pretty fun story. This is the best story I have. So should I start with that or should I amp up?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, we'll let's let's go for it, and you know, give us all the details.
Speaker 1: Don't spare a detail, give it to us.
Speaker 5: Okay. So I think I've looked it up recently.
Speaker 2: Actually I never looked into it afterward, but I was trying to figure out where the hell this happened because I was on set. I was making a movie called Carriers, and I don't even know what year it was.
Speaker 5: I would say like two.
Speaker 2: Thousand and seven somewhere I don't know. And so I'm staying at a place that they have set decked. They set decorated the place to look like post apocalyptic the movie Carriers, where there's been a virus. It's actually just like what's happened with the pandemic. It's really scary. So it was a pandemic movie, as if like most of the population of the earth died, and you got these kids on the road and they're like brother and sister and their girlfriends all on the road, just with like a random destination to go to this beach that they used to go to in their kids. Blah bah blah. So it's a post apocalyptic movie. Everybody's dead or turn it into zombies in the whole movie that they encounter. So the place that we filmed was called the Lodge at Santa Fe or something like that, and I did look it up after and found out that there are ghost stories from other people online at this place.
Speaker 4: This is Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Santa Fe, Mexico.
Speaker 2: So that's where we were filming, mostly in New Mexico, Albuquerque and Santa Fe. And so we're staying at this place that they fully decorated half of the entire hotel that we're staying in to look like people have died in there for the last like year or so.
Speaker 4: And so it was also open to the public for other people to stay at the hotel.
Speaker 2: I don't know honestly, because it was out of season, so there wasn't like there weren't We never saw anybody else at that hotel except the people who worked there. I think it was kind of winter ish time something like that. But so, oh, here's how it starts. So like they they had really there were like dead bodies in the in the hallway, there was a swimming pool in the back with a dead fake body floating in it like that's how it was set decked. And there was garbage everywhere like, and we were staying in the rooms. So my brother is being played by Chris Pine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm looking up this movie right now, Chris Pine, Piper Parabou. I need to see this.
Speaker 2: This is when he got Star Trek. Actually, we found out that he got h you know, Jack captain what is it, Captain McArts, not card Captain Kirk. Yeah, he got Captain Kirk like during this movie. And I also found that out in the makeup room.
Speaker 5: But the makeup room.
Speaker 2: Is a great place for gossip and it's a great place for learning a lot of new shit.
Speaker 5: Oh can I curse on here? Can I say?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You can say whatever you want. Wait, this reminds me when I think about you. I don't know if this something you want to be known for or not, but you you referred me to Rayah the dating app.
Speaker 5: That is correct. I just wanted to help you know.
Speaker 2: I was. I was on dating apps for a while and then somebody gave me a friend request to be on that I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, yes, which rya.
Speaker 4: If anybody doesn't know, it's like it's a dating app that is like very exclusive and you have to be an invited to.
Speaker 2: Be exclusive of dating apps things I've never even said. I don't know anything else like it. It's really ridiculous.
Speaker 4: It's terrible. But you have to be like referred by a member, and you referred me.
Speaker 5: Yes, I did. I know it was ridiculous, but.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, So back to Chris Pine.
Speaker 2: So Chris is in the room right next to mine, like you know, I'm staying in room one oh two and he's in one o three so or run out one o four whatever, because we're on the same side of the hall.
Speaker 5: Were separated by just a wall. And I went to sleep.
Speaker 2: It's the first night that I'm staying there, and I didn't I was not scared.
Speaker 5: There was no weird. I was like, oh, it's freaky to sleep here. I didn't give a shit. I was going to sleep. It was a long day. So I get into the room and what I noticed was that you could really.
Speaker 2: There was bad curtains, just like you know, curtains that did not cover up the street lamp that would come in the window, so you're trying to go to sleep and there's just light coming in the room that you can't get out. The reason that that's important is because when I woke up in the middle of the night, it felt like my covers were being moved, like off my body. It felt like they were being pulled off me. But like I didn't really pay much attention to. I thought I was just you know, moving my foot or something, and it was moving the covers.
Speaker 5: The only reason after the fact, I go, oh, whoa.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe that was actually happening. But so the covers are moving. I wake up, But I wake up in such a way that I've never woken up up again even in my life, which is to not know where I am and I can't see my hand in front of my face, like it is pitch black. I'm trying to put my hand in front of my face to see anything, and it's like I'm in a cloud of darkness. I cannot see anything. There's no light in the room now, and that doesn't make any sense to me. But I also can't even remember where I fell asleep, because I guess I'm in that, you know, like half asleep mode, and I stay on myself.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm sitting up in bed. I'm in a bed. I can feel the bed.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna lay back down and go back to sleep because I'm sure I fell asleep in a like comfortable place. I'm in a bed. I'm just gonna go back to bed. Oh my god, lay backed down. I know it was really weird. I had to like coax myself into back into sleep. So I lay back down, and as I roll to the side, I see a completely non threatening thing. It was a woman, and it seemed like a woman only because it had really long blonde or redish hair, and it looked like it was being shone on like that. There was light shining on it from the top and so you could see a highlight of the top of hair, added the shoulders where the hair was over, but nothing in the middle, no face, no body except a slight outline of body. It just seemed like a woman. And I turned over and it became actually part of my dream. I ended up having a dream like I don't remember anything about it, but like this woman started the dream right but I was falling.
Speaker 5: Asleep when I saw it.
Speaker 2: Was almost like people who talk about seeing something out of their peripheral looking over and it's not there. It must have been like that, but for some reason, I got like a full direct on look at it as I was going into sleep mode, you know, transferring between the realistic world and the ethereal dream world.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, but you saw her like while awake in the room, and then she also went with you into the dream. Stay.
Speaker 2: I think that my brain took something that I saw into the dream and just kind of made up what was going on next. I don't think that there was like ghost and the dream type thing. I think I created whatever it was afterward.
Speaker 4: But that's why I'm not going.
Speaker 1: I'm going with.
Speaker 5: The thing. It's possible.
Speaker 2: But what I what was weird was I didn't think anything of it.
Speaker 5: The next morning when I woke up, I was like, that was weird.
Speaker 2: I kind of remember that weird thing that, like, did I see some Was that just I was I dreaming? Why was it so dark in here? And it was so strange? So I walk outside. We have to get into the makeup room because we worked today. So when I get there, Chris Pine is in the makeup share and he's telling a really loud story it's just him the makeup artist at me.
Speaker 5: I walk in and I'm.
Speaker 2: Just about to say, Man, the weirdest thing happened last night, and he's going, I had the craziest thing last I saw a ghost. What And I go, Okay, I don't I think about it. I go, I don't want to tell him my story before I hear his story, because I want to see if what he's going to say is going to have anything to.
Speaker 5: Do with what I saw. Smart, So I just say what happened.
Speaker 2: He goes, all right, it's the last night I'm going to I'm reading a book in my room and I fall asleep before the sun has gone down, so there was uh, you know, when I woke up, there was no light in the room, but when I was when I was sleeping, there was sun still coming in the room, so the light wasn't on.
Speaker 5: So I wake up and I'm kind of in the dark with the book on my.
Speaker 2: Chest, and I see something moving in the corner of my room and I look at it. I stare at it, and it's stands up from a crouching position and crouting.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crouching in the corner of his room, and it stands up, and he says, it looked like a woman. But I can only say it looked like a woman because of the highlights. That looked like her hair was over her shoulders. It looked like it was light shining on her from the top. But she had no face, she had no body.
Speaker 1: My god, and.
Speaker 2: I said in my mind of going, no way, no way, no way, And he says, and so it started walking towards me, and I threw my book at it, and I flipped on the lamplight and it's gone, disappears. I'm shitting my pants because I'm like, I don't know if now that if I tell him what I saw, he's not gonna believe me, because this is insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean our rule that you're trying to top him or something with like, well she got in my dream.
Speaker 5: Our rooms are separated by a thin wall, you know, and this thing.
Speaker 2: This entity was in both of our rooms last night at the same time, corroborated by him and me.
Speaker 5: So I tell him my side of the story. He's like, I fucking believe you, dude.
Speaker 2: I've never seen a ghost in my life, but I saw a ghost last night. I'm like, I guess I did too, dude, because I saw the same one.
Speaker 5: I said, was it threatening? He said, kind of, it walked toward me. I'm like, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Threatening to me. It was just kind of watching me. He goes, we got to ask people around this hotel. So we start walking around the hotel whenever we have a break or anything and telling people, and the producers think we're just making shit up. They're like, no way, they're trying to scare us. We're in this like crazy post apocalyptic you know a hotel. This is not you know what, there's a chapel in this hotel. That's how weird this hotel is. Okay, it's fucking it's weird. Half of it was like dilapidated and abandoned, and that's the half we were using.
Speaker 5: That's even crazier.
Speaker 4: Wait, what was that a place called?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: I want to look it up.
Speaker 2: I think it's called the Lodge at Santa Fe. I found it online one time. It's something like that, the San Fe Lodge or something. But okay, so anyway, I go and I start asking. We start asking questions and the first guy we asked was amazing because he was just a Spanish guy who didn't speak much English, and he just goes, oh, man, very very bad speeder.
Speaker 5: It's here, man like, and he walks away, like what what?
Speaker 2: And then we ask a person who works in the kitchen and he's like, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm a chef. I work her, you know, like five days a weekend. We see legs all the time, legs. I go, what do you mean you see legs? He goes, just the legs. We just see legs, like.
Speaker 5: I can't I can count on, I can count a few times now.
Speaker 2: I can remember specifically walking in that kitchen and there's legs walking around and they just disappeared, just some legs.
Speaker 4: Like nobody legs.
Speaker 5: I mean, and nobody believes us. Nobody believes that we're.
Speaker 2: Like we're but we're asking all the people who work there, and they're all saying, yeah, we see ghosts all the time.
Speaker 5: So so we don't know what to do. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: I have to go sleep in this room for the next three days, and so does Chris. You'll have to sleep in his room. So I've just I kind of thought, okay, well I'll talk to it. I'll make it feel comfortable, like I'll make it a thing. So I walk into my room when I finally get a break again, and I say.
Speaker 5: Hey, Ghost, Hey, doing nice to meet you.
Speaker 2: You seem like great lady, so cool of you to stay hi and everything.
Speaker 5: You know, it's all good. I'm probably just gonna light some.
Speaker 2: Incense in here or leave a candle or something, you know what I mean, just like chill out the room energy.
Speaker 5: Hope you're cool with that.
Speaker 2: And so somebody had given me an incense and it like one of those little incense holders you know that's like gravity.
Speaker 5: Holds the incense in, you know, through a little hole in there, soy.
Speaker 2: Just it pops out, it sticks out the top and you light the top of it and it just stands in there. Well, I'll leave the room for about two minutes after I lit that. I come back in and the incense holder is exactly where it was, but the incense it has popped out, which is fucking impossible.
Speaker 5: It's impossible. It's as if somebody yet it's burning a hole in the carpet.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I'm like, so I start stepping on it, going ghost, Ghost, come on, Why I didn't I thought, I thought we were cool.
Speaker 5: I didn't know. I guess, hey, I won't, I won't say anything, all right, I'll stop. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's your house. I'm just living in it. I'll be I'll be back soon.
Speaker 5: I gotta work.
Speaker 2: So that's later that day at night, at dinder time. This is when I have my Ghostbusters movement. Now, it is the most ridiculous story. It doesn't make any sense when it's happening. I'm going, no way, okay. So I go to I gotta drop a deuce. I go to the bathroom and I'm sitting on the bowl and of all.
Speaker 5: The stuff, all the times.
Speaker 2: For this or something like this to happen, I'm sitting on the bowl in the most vulnerable of positions, hands around the ankles, and I go to.
Speaker 5: Take a piece of toilet paper.
Speaker 2: She's on the wall next to me on the left, and I pullet and I'm looking straight ahead after a pullet, and I'm going no, no, no, no no no, and I'm don't I don't want to look at the toilet paper roll because it sounds like it's spinning.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I'm like God, God, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Telling you, twenty seconds are going by, and it's still spinning, and I don't want to look.
Speaker 1: But it is like unraveling.
Speaker 2: Unraveling, that's what it sounds like. And I slowly look over, like very slowly, like God, please, if I look at this thing and it's unraveling, I don't know what I'm gonna do. I don't know what I'm gonna do. And I slowly look over to it, and the thing is just going and the whole fucking new toilet paper roll gets onto the floor and then just stops at the end. I'm looking at it with the biggest eyes, scared so shitless.
Speaker 5: I pick up a piece of toilet paper. I wear my ass real fast.
Speaker 1: I run out of there and I.
Speaker 5: Never went back in there again.
Speaker 1: Scared shitless.
Speaker 5: It seems No, it makes no sense. It can't be real. It just can't.
Speaker 2: It can't it happened, you know, It doesn't make any sense. It was my ghostbuster's moment, like it would only be in a comedy.
Speaker 4: So Christ same story the next day, that would be amazing.
Speaker 2: No, he never got to see anything from the ghost to get I think, and here's the truth, I really do think that I gave it attention and that somehow that does some weird things.
Speaker 1: Well, although he threw a book at her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, totally he did.
Speaker 1: He's like, I can take a hint.
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly. Maybe.
Speaker 2: I mean that does seem logical. I think if living people this is what I come up with. I don't know, but I really do feel like if living people give attention to supernatural things.
Speaker 5: To too directly, Like.
Speaker 2: If you if there's an entity you know about her or some shit like that, and you start trying to cull it out of the universe and ask it questions and stuff, I think you give it energy, and I think it it's it tries to be noticed by you. That's how I feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that can be true.
Speaker 2: And so I just I feel like I was doing that by accident. And so now whenever I have like a weird supernatural type thing happened that I even feel is like a little fishy, I just don't give any attention.
Speaker 5: I just leave it alone and I say, yeah, I don't care. I don't really care why that's happening. I don't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because she's probably just like sitting there for eternity, and like people ignore her. And if you're like.
Speaker 5: In toilet paper rolls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you say something to her, she's probably like, ooh, like give me attention, you know.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, wants some attention, or wants to feel alive again, or wants to feel the energy of people who are alive again giving them energy.
Speaker 5: I don't know. It just that's some freaky shit.
Speaker 2: So that's my best that's my best story because that's the time I saw a ghost and like a ghost interacted with me.
Speaker 4: But honestly, this is one of my favorite ones I've ever heard, and I did not expect to get a Crispine ghost story today. This is incredible.
Speaker 2: You try and corroborate it with him, he'll definitely remember.
Speaker 5: He might actually have some details I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Chris, Chris definitely knows what happened because it's the only time you ever saw ghost too.
Speaker 4: So this this was so you were saying that before this happened, you were kind of skeptical or you know, yeah, not stuff.
Speaker 2: I think I think healthily skeptical, just one of those people who's like maybe, but I don't think so, I've never seen it.
Speaker 5: I'm very like, I'm a sensitive person.
Speaker 2: I'm keeping aware of most things, like I'm naturally noticing shit, so I think I would have seen it by now, and I never saw anything, and so finally that I did, and now I just don't.
Speaker 5: I try not to do that.
Speaker 4: So, okay, tell me another one. So you got you were telling me you have some psychic stories. What's that all about?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Sure, well I don't know. So let's see what do we go? Okay, So this one is.
Speaker 2: This one's interesting because it taught me a lot. I mean, the ghost story taught me a lot too, Like ghosts exists, can talk to them, it will affect your life, and they can affect you too. But I think what was really important about this experience was that it was so it had nothing to do with distance over over a distance, over the longest distance I've ever been away from my family.
Speaker 5: I got, all right, I'll start here.
Speaker 2: I'm in Argentina and I'm making a film, and I'm doing a movie called Informers, and we're filming it down there.
Speaker 5: Because it was supposed to be cheaper and then it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't, and so that it was just it was a weird eighties movie.
Speaker 5: Mickey Rourke was in it, like it was.
Speaker 2: It was absolutely the most amazing, weird experience I could ever have.
Speaker 4: Now when was this. This was after the ghost had already happened.
Speaker 5: I think around two thousand and eighty nine.
Speaker 1: So shortly after that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I had never really had a very specific psychic experience where like I knew something that was happening, or you know, like the twin thing where on one twin'll do something and the other twin I'll feel it or something like that.
Speaker 5: I never had anything like that.
Speaker 2: But this day we have a scene on the beach and we're staying at a beach hotel and actually I think I was in Uruguay when we did this, not Argentina.
Speaker 5: So or in Uruguay.
Speaker 2: And it's like this really cool, weird, weird, yuppie beach for South American people called Punta del Este. And I'm there in the middle of just nowhere, kind of like there's an island off the coast.
Speaker 5: It's so beautiful, and I walk outside to go to set.
Speaker 2: This is so cool, and I'm so excited, and I walk out onto the deck and I get a I have the most strange vision. It doesn't make any sense. It had nothing to do with what I was about to do that day. I was focused on my lines. I was gonna have to memorize, like I was. I was memorizing and I walk out onto the deck and then I see a vision of my father being screamed at or him. Actually it was my dad screaming at his boss at work behind a desk, and I'm seeing this, and then it played into a second visual where they were standing up like in a different section of the room and also yelling at each other or something, and then it goes away and that was it, and I was just and I'm on the beach and I literally go, what the fuck was that? Like? Why did that had just happened? That doesn't make any sense. That made me just feel so like why would that come into my head? So I kind of thought nothing of it. I went and did my day. I had to work and din of the day. And then two days later, my dad calls and I talked to him pretty pretty regularly, like once a week or so, and so it wasn't that weird. And he calls up and he sounds terrible. He's like, hey man, how you doing, like what And in my head, I go, oh my god, I think I think he got fired. I think he got fired from his job or some shit, and he goes, uh, yeah, I'm not doing so hot.
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 2: I want to hear it first, so like again, I want to hear your side so that I can corroborate it and not think that I'm crazy.
Speaker 5: And he goes, uh, yeah, I got laid off.
Speaker 2: What he goes, I worked there for twenty eight years. They're giving me four weeks sevens a fucking huge disaster. And I go, I know, He said, what do you mean? You know?
Speaker 5: You know, I was like two days ago around three pm.
Speaker 2: Here I'm walking out onto the beach and I just get this visual of you fighting with your boss out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: He goes, that's fucking weird.
Speaker 2: I say why because it was around that time two days ago when it happened.
Speaker 5: I was like, my god, whoa.
Speaker 2: And that made me realize that distance means nothing. M Like, there is no, it doesn't. It doesn't equate into this into the equation.
Speaker 5: It doesn't.
Speaker 2: There's no factor of distance, or probably time too, but distance meant nothing. I was halfway around the globe and this happened, and somehow was so connected.
Speaker 5: To whatever was happening. In the ether that it just hit my brain.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, now when you say something like that to your dad, are were you raised with parents that are that would believe that?
Speaker 1: Or is he like what now?
Speaker 2: No, he's he's pretty I think he's pretty, uh, like he's interested. Yeah, he was kind of like, you know, he not believe me. He didn't think I was I was crazy. But I'm sure he was a little skeptical. But I think that he believes in that stuff, like totally. You know, he's I kind of got raised in a little bit of a hippie family, Like my dad was a guitarist for a long time in a band for you know, forever.
Speaker 5: So it was a very artistic family.
Speaker 2: And my mom did modeling and loved musicals and they put me in musicals when I was a kid early on.
Speaker 5: And so they're they're very you know, liberal, uh, you know, entertainment industry people.
Speaker 2: So I think they think it was very easy for him to be like, Holy fuck, that happened.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Has that kind of a thing happened to you like other times? Or is that the only time?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I would say not really and nothing, nothing really like that has has happened before. Okay, So I do have one more story, but I don't know if I'm allowed to share it. It's kind of like one of those stories that has a lot of other actors involved, and.
Speaker 5: So maybe I should just not say their names. How does it work? What should I do?
Speaker 4: Well, you're legally allowed to tell your own life story.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well all right, so this one, this one is this one is only second it's kind of secondhand, like I'm part of the story, but it's not happening to me. I live in Venice at this time, and we always talk about how he got kicked out of Venice by a gang because we let these kids into a party that we were.
Speaker 5: Having, as you do in Venice, like you just open up the.
Speaker 2: Sidewalk to be, hey, come on in, have a beer, you know what I mean, Like it's very beachy. And so we were doing that one day when I had just moved to Los Angeles.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is one of the first times I'm living with my buddy John.
Speaker 2: And we we invite the wrong people in and they steal some stuff, which is horrible.
Speaker 5: They steal like a purse, and you know, and in a phone of.
Speaker 2: Another one of our friends, and it was just like, oh man, this sucks, and you know, we go and then one of the other i know, one of the other people on our street is in a biker gang and he's like, oh.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get my gang after them. They're in a gang.
Speaker 2: And we're like, no, no, don't do that, like going to start it in it, and but it shit started, Shit started real bad, and it turned into like there was a threat throne about a week later in the alley off Speedway, which is right next to where we're living in Venice, just this like alley dark alliot, and so these kids that we invited in, my buddy John ran into them and then they started exchanging threats like you know, like you don't do that, and you know, my buddy was like, why'd you come into our house and you know, like take stuff like that's so fucked up, and they just turned into a pack of you know, animals and started beating the ship out of the two neighbors that my buddy was with.
Speaker 5: It was just got so bad.
Speaker 2: It got so bad that they ended up pretty much putting a mark on his head and saying we're gonna kill him, We're gonna kill my roommate.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: We only found this out because they started coming to the the windows at night and I wasn't there. I'm in Jersey at this time, so I was there for the party, but I left for Jersey. So this threat thing happened while I'm gone. And I'm in Jersey, and I get a call, you know, and John says, hey, you know our you know our place? Like yeah, he goes, well it's gone.
Speaker 5: Who do you mean? He said, we had I had to.
Speaker 2: Hire movers to move us out because they were at our windows and they had put a sentry at our block.
Speaker 5: And I'm pretty sure that they were trying to kill me.
Speaker 2: And the only reason I know that is because my brother we go to a family psychic we have since we were kids.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what psychic? What is that?
Speaker 2: He goes, it's chart reader. He's a chart reader, and like he's really really good. And my brother was going in there.
Speaker 5: For a routine. You know, Hey, I'm gonna go get my chart read and see how my life's doing and see if I could. I don't know, I doubt how they do this. I never dond about life.
Speaker 4: So he gets his chart d clean, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: Like every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So he gets his chart right, and he says, hey, can I open up your brother's chart because it looks like something was weird going on, like dangerous, and his brother goes yeah. So he opens up the chart and says, your brother John's going to be dead in the next six days if he doesn't sell his car and move out of wherever he's living.
Speaker 5: Ah, And this brother is like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: He doesn't know what's going He never heard any of these stories yet, he didn't know who John was going through all this stuff.
Speaker 5: So he calls John.
Speaker 2: And John's had the dentist and he doesn't pick up the phone because he's like under something. He can't get the phone, And so his brother goes to the house and gets the stuff out that he.
Speaker 5: Needs, which are like, you know, the my DVD's and shit like that. And we got moved out of that place faster than shit.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I cannot believe that the reason that this that you fully moved out, John, is because of your chart being read. I can't believe you believed that. It's like the most insane thing in the world. Now I got a back up because the only reason that this was really interesting to me was because just two three months before that, we had booked me and John had booked a trip to go to Thailand.
Speaker 5: We'd never been there. We were like, I want to go to Thailand. This is so cool. We spent a lot of money on the tickets.
Speaker 2: We were kind of like young and stupid and like we've just done a film and we were like, a, let's let's go to Thailand.
Speaker 5: I've never been there. And out of nowhere, his chart eater calls.
Speaker 2: Apparently they have this routine thing that they like every year or so it and he goes, hey, so December eighth, December eighth, it's just really bad for you. No, it's December tenth. He goes, December tenth is a bad day for you. Just don't go anywhere, don't like leave your house even And John's like, okay, but I had had a plane book to go to Thailand that day.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: So John comes to me and he says, hey, I'm gonna I'm not gonna go to Thailand. I'm gonna give my ticket back and it's gonna, like, you know, it's gonna eat a lot of the tickets everything. I'm like, what, we had a trick plan like this is you're gonna listen to your to your chart reader.
Speaker 5: Dude, do you really believe that stuff that much?
Speaker 2: He goes, ah, I mean he's been part of the failing for a long time, like he I really do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess I do.
Speaker 2: And so he gives in his ticket, and so I gave in my ticket and I was like, okay, bummer, I'm not going to Thailand alone. December tenth, Bangkok Airport is taken over by rioters and the people in the airport are held hostage for a week.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And we were supposed to be there. We were supposed to be there when that was happening.
Speaker 4: What was that sound I just heard?
Speaker 2: That was like perfect, it's my ring tone. It's a dramatic ring tone.
Speaker 1: It was so perfect.
Speaker 5: I'll let it go next time. If it rings again, that would have been perfect.
Speaker 4: Oh like wait a minute.
Speaker 1: He comes in with his own sound cues and everything.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, say anyway that I find that mind blowing, Like that that you can read somebody's horoscope chart which is based on when they were born, like what time they're born, what location they're born in, what year they're born in, what day, and that you could somehow tell that December tenth of this year, the planets are aligned in such a way that you should not go outside.
Speaker 1: So wait, so you ended up not going.
Speaker 2: Obviously I did not go and say God because I would have been held hostage in an airport for like a week.
Speaker 4: So that so the Thailand thing had happened before the apartment in Venice it well.
Speaker 2: Once John said like, you know, this is what happened with the place, I was like, oh, I get it.
Speaker 4: You're like, Okay, whatever we gotta do, we gotta do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: But does that make you want to go to this chart.
Speaker 4: Reader kind of?
Speaker 5: Because I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have a I have a feeling like it's kind of just a guide, Like they just have a little bit of extra input for you, and there are things that you would find out on the day.
Speaker 5: I mean, like I found out a few days ago.
Speaker 2: I'm just having one of those days where everything goes wrong, like it just sucks.
Speaker 5: I don't know why I didn't do it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't my fault, but everything is going wrong and I wish I didn't wake up this morning and go anywhere. Like maybe somehow that shit is governed by the planet, or maybe chart readers are just able to see that shit a little earlier than we are, so that'd be nice.
Speaker 5: I'd like a heads up.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it sounds like this guy gives you a heads up when you're like in real danger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it could be real danger.
Speaker 2: It could just be like a weird thing, like hey, you're gonna stub your toe tomorrow or have some kind of physical damage.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but it is really weird, and I know a lot of people who are really into that stuff. So I've heard a little bit about like, you know, your rising sign and how all of it. You know, it's like a big giant math equation. So that's why they call it reading the chart, because it's all the numbers. But it's so so, so weird. It also has to do some people who like our psychic can read the chart better, like when they read parts of the chart, they see or feel certain things that make them know what the chart is saying better than a normal person who would be doing pretty weird.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Going back to your story with your father, it made me think about I've told this on this show before, but since you obviously know Deborah Wilson, I had I had an experienced the day before. I guess I was going into rehearse for that movie or something. I was going into the on set for something. It was before the whole movie was cast, and so the night before I was at home, I was going over my lines or whatever, and I was I was just like, okay, time to unwind. And I got this thing in my head and I go remember Deborah Wilson from Mad TV, And so I start watching Deborah Wilson YouTube videos and I'm laughing, and I go to bed, and then I go in the next day and they're like, we just got Deborah Wilson.
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: And then we wrap and like literally the next like day or two, I'm driving around and I pull over on the street in LA because I'm like lost, trying to find something. I pull over into like some neighborhood, and who do I see on the street But Debor Wills are walking in this neighborhood. WHOA, Lou, You've really given us the goods. I usually do this other thing where we listen to ghost voices, but I think we've all run out of time.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Oh it's okay.
Speaker 4: You gave us movie stars, you told us all about your psychic powers.
Speaker 2: I definitely had some weird psychic experiences.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have lived a wild life and you had have you had.
Speaker 5: Some psych like like some ghost stories or psych experiences?
Speaker 4: Yes, well I go looking for them. Yeah, we can wrap it up because I know you have to go. But thanks for taking the time. Can you tell people you know what you got going on and where people can fow?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I forgot that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is this is being court as you know.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I am Lou PUSHI. Hey, I do, and I'm in.
Speaker 2: A show called Physical on Apple TV Plus with Rose Byrne a bunch of other cool little actors.
Speaker 5: And uh yeah it's on Apple TV Plus. You got to pay five dollars for that, So get that ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 1: And Moon Manor is going to be out.
Speaker 4: Moon man is able to see it? Yes, I hope early next year.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think moon I mean, I don't know when Moon Moon Manor is going to be out, but I do know that they got some kind of distribution deal recently that makes it.
Speaker 5: We us know that you will be able to watch it, which is fantastic. It will probably be on a streaming service of some kind. How cool is that.
Speaker 4: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: It's moon manor well, Lou, I guess that's it.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you so much. If you have psychic or ghost experiences, you know who to call?
Speaker 2: Sure, Yeah, I gotcha, all right, Well, just you know, ask me in like I don't know. I guess it would take a couple more years to call up a few more because I'm thirty six now, it's going to take a while to get some some new beasts. But I'll let you know if I got any good ones.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, Thank you so much to Lou Taylor Poogie Wow. If you want to hear a little bit more, go to patreon dot com slash roz Drezfales link in the description of this episode and my second tier. You can hear Lou telling me a story that is it involves premonitions, and it's it's it's something, it is, it's it's a good story.
Speaker 3: Had me on the edge of my seat.
Speaker 4: Hey, I want to do a listener episode soon, So if you got a listener story you want to talk to me on the show, send me an email at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com with the subject line listener episode, just give me you know, a couple of bullet points of what your story.
Speaker 3: Is about and maybe we can work something out.
Speaker 4: I used to sbscribe to the show. Please rate it five stars on Apple Podcasts or wherever you rate a podcast five stars. If you have a ghost story, you can leave it in a five star review, or you can email me at ghosted by rosat gmail dot com, or you can put it in our Facebook group called ghosted by rosdres Fales. I am on Instagram at Roz Hernandez. Cameo rosdres Fales. Please tell your friends about the show. Spread the word. I love you all, both living and dead.
Speaker 1: But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me.
Speaker 2: Came back
Speaker 3: Star a podcast network