Speaker 1: Andy, put the device down.
Speaker 2: Please don't tell me what to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, No, we're recording. Yeah, Diamond, She's very good at interrupting. I'm just gonna hit this here.
Speaker 2: Don't leave Cereal with your hand.
Speaker 1: Him when you handed jam eat cereal for man.
Speaker 2: Your milk is.
Speaker 1: Spoon Man?
Speaker 2: Come again, look to review Cereals. Yes, gott you behind Andrew Cereal.
Speaker 1: Jilous. Yes we are. Hey, what are you doing? I just wanted to know who made that. It sounds amazing.
Speaker 2: I didn't approve it, but I'm happy about it.
Speaker 1: David Brody made that. Wow, And I'm.
Speaker 2: The Brody of this podcast.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: She executive produces the show.
Speaker 1: And I sit in the back and you only hear me mumble sometimes or yell in the background. But I'm not like on the mic all the time. Do you know who sings spoon Man?
Speaker 2: All right, great, guys, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Bye, Thanks for stopping by. It is Soundgarden, by the way, a nineties alternative band. Speaking of nineties alternative bands, Welcome to Serial Killers. I'm Scottie B. I'm Andrew, and this is episode ninety one. Yeah, do you know what relevance that has today I do. I was born in nineteen ninety one. That's right, youngster, Andrew over here was born in nineteen ninety one. He just called me youngster, Well you are a youngster. Next thing, you know, you're gonna call me sport so you know, all right.
Speaker 2: Champa sampy allough, Oh, serial killers?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Ace? All right? So you know what I'm gonna start right off the bat. Since nineteen ninety one was a wonderful year in music, you should remember all these songs because these all came out the year you were borne in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: One, when I was literally like I can't hear because I'm a baby in a crib.
Speaker 1: Do you remember this classic from nineteen ninety one, Andrew not come on nothing. I can get it from the first beat.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing so loud? Nothing? Have you heard the song.
Speaker 2: We? No, I don't know, is not I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's toe the wet sprocket all I want? No?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, wait, can you sing it a little more?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, I'm not a.
Speaker 1: Very good singer. All I want is to feel this way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I heard it? If you yeahah, Sometimes I hear it feel the same. Oh, I didn't know it's called Toe.
Speaker 1: The Wet Sprocket told the Wet Sprocket was the group that sang that, and it came out in nineteen ninety one. Also huge hit. This is probably like the biggest song of ever ever, I think ever. If you look at like the Ever lists, this one's up there. I was never a big fan of this group. You if you don't know this that, I'm shutting it down.
Speaker 2: Nirvana smells like teen Spirit.
Speaker 1: Yes, smells like teen Spirit. Okay, yes, I you know what They used to be a deodorant called teen Spirit Bye men and yes it was for it was for young teen girls.
Speaker 2: Well, we're in Santa Fe for Elvis Terran's wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I went to the Santa Fe convenience store because I needed aftershave, right, and I bought men In.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and my.
Speaker 2: Sister was like, they still sell that. Well, Menon is the company that makes all these brands. They're like the home company. So I have that as an after shave.
Speaker 1: Also big in nineteen ninety one. I remember I got my first car and I was driving around. I was a junior in high school and I had the windows down you arm out the window seventeen yeah, arm out the window, blairing this yeah, bah obp How can I explain it? I frame it went home, and I know it's cool about that. I won tickets to see Naughty by Nature, oh and see and see Music Factory at Radio City Music Hall because I was a radio geek and I used to win radio contest all the time. And I was in the front row and Tretch, the lead singer of Naughty by Nature, came out with a machete and I nearly my pants because he was like right there and I was in the front row. It was frightening.
Speaker 2: Just back up like two seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why the machete? I have no idea, but he came out on stage wielding a machete.
Speaker 2: That's a little terrifying. Don't know if that would happen in today's world.
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety one, the year you were born, this was a huge hit.
Speaker 2: Oh I knew this one. What is it? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, what you got you got to.
Speaker 2: No, it's give it away, give it away, give it away now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, all right, you've heard of it though.
Speaker 2: Wait, isn't that the one where he goes thing he does that in Anthony Ketis, He like, I knows not that one. No different one, Yeah, different one.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's one. This one is not really obscure. But they weren't here. I'm going hungry, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No man, steal, no.
Speaker 1: Steal. It was called Hunger Strike, Temple of the Dog. It was like a supergroup with like Eddie Vedder and uh and and Chris Cornell or something like that. You don't remember.
Speaker 2: Why would I remember?
Speaker 1: Because it was in the nineties. It was bigger the nineties.
Speaker 2: Just because it's in the nineties doesn't mean I remember.
Speaker 1: Wait, is this Serial Killers? I don't know?
Speaker 2: You just started this.
Speaker 1: And also in the nineties, nineteen ninety one, this group was huge and everyone thought that I looked like the lead singer. They would stop me in the streets. I'd say, hey, are you that guy that sings TikTok Yet?
Speaker 2: I'll stop to go TikTok yet, I'll stop stat to the know the song talk yet, I'll.
Speaker 1: Stop at the TikTok yet s I want a sex you it's color me bad?
Speaker 2: Yes, and yes you said that you ran into the guy and he gained a ton of weight.
Speaker 1: He did, and this was their follow up, also nineteen ninety one and All for Love. No, dude, no, okay, you know.
Speaker 2: What we're doing with it, just like I'm just going to do a ninety song generator for you. Let's see what can I look at around here? Windex Dog Calendar.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that means, been of the band, and.
Speaker 2: They sang the song. Don't you remember it was called Cereal Box and it went like this, dounnut, donnut, dunnut.
Speaker 1: Don't you think if there was a song called serial Box, I'd know it, no, because it would be s E R I A l oh okay, because like, oh my god, what is it? It's Serial Killers episode ninety one. We're done with the music and let's get eat in.
Speaker 2: But wind X Dog Calendar. Also the guy saying like this here.
Speaker 1: I'll say over that was Pearl Jam or Dave Matthews either or Dave Matthews. That's true, all right, listen, let's eat now. Do you want to go new or classic? You want to go classic? All right? This one is from the early two thousand alts, right, is that how you say it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? British people call it the auties.
Speaker 1: I actually think it was maybe the early two thousand teens. It's a Cashi cereal. We haven't done a cashie in a while. Yeah, there's a reason.
Speaker 2: Someone yesterday who Saidkashi was his favorite two or Bran.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, okay, he's weird. So this one. You'll see why I picked this one in a little bit. But let me get it out of the cereal sack. It's Cashi, very fruitful, so it's like a shredded wheat type cereal and it has filling made with sweet berries.
Speaker 2: What I don't like filled, you know I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you might like this one because it's cashy okay, a subsidiary of Kellogg's. You got it right, Hey.
Speaker 2: He stops saying it like an idiot.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I got to be honest with you. I'm being honest with you. You taught me because I was saying sub subsidi, subsidiary, subsidiary. No, it wasn't subsidiary, subsidiary. I used to say subsidiary. Yeah that's some weird reason. Yeah, all right, So these they look great, but they don't look filled. They just look like there's a mush pushed into them.
Speaker 2: I have to pee so bad.
Speaker 1: All right, well you got about another ten minutes. Would you like skim milk or whole milk? Those are options today? Oh sorry, fat free milk. They don't call it skim anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, fat free going down.
Speaker 1: To the cereal fridge. Here we go, fat free milk. It's like I look at you and I feel like you're just just done with this. You just don't want to do it anymore.
Speaker 2: God, it's almost like.
Speaker 1: It's just like, do you want it?
Speaker 2: Just possibly attack me?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. But I could see it in your face. I can see it in your eyes. Who sings it? I can see it in your smile.
Speaker 2: You're a whole I haven't meaload.
Speaker 1: No, that's Linyl Richie. Hello, is it me I'm looking for alright ready.
Speaker 2: I don't like it at all.
Speaker 1: It tastes like a raisin. It actually tastes like a raisin. Huh huh.
Speaker 2: There's one bowl on a spoom. Gross.
Speaker 1: I wish the filling was a little bit more berry like. It just tastes like shredded wheat with a raisin jammed in the middle.
Speaker 2: And that was not appetizing.
Speaker 1: Hell exactually used to make There used to be a cereal called Touch of Fruit with raisins, and there was raisins in the middle.
Speaker 2: That was canceled for a reason. You shouldn't bring it back in a kashi.
Speaker 1: For it's not a TV show. It wasn't canceled, it was discontinued.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Dude, you knew what I was talking about.
Speaker 1: I give it three balls.
Speaker 2: It's okay, A bowl and a spoon.
Speaker 1: Not good, cachee berry fruitful.
Speaker 2: I would go so far as to say this is one of the worst cereals I've had in recent memory. Did not like it. The fruit filling doesn't make sense. It's like grapey strawberry.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a fam All.
Speaker 1: Right, let's go to the new box. You'll like this one even better. Why this cereal was actually around as recent as like a year ago, and then it went away. It's Kellogg's. It's shredded wheat wheat, it's shredded wheat. It used to be called Touch of Fruit. They had the and variety you can still find you can sea. You could still find the raspberry filled variety in some places, but it's not called Touch of Fruit anymore. It has been reintroduced as Kellogg's frosted mini wheats filled mixed berry. So at least this one is frosted. Okay, why are you making a face?
Speaker 2: I like? Not even five minutes ago I said, I don't like fruit filled cereals.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, maybe you'll like this one or not. See on the box, look how filled it is. I don't think it looks like that. Probably reality because it's a mini wheat. A those are your food artists that make it look so good like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, where they use like glue for the.
Speaker 1: Frosted the glue the milk is glue.
Speaker 2: Yes. Ugh.
Speaker 1: I think this is gonna be great. I'm gonna love it.
Speaker 2: Didn't I have an allergic reaction to this.
Speaker 1: The raspberry one, I think you didn't do so well after and this is gonna be pretty similar.
Speaker 2: Great, love it. I love blueberries by themselves. I love raspberries by themselves.
Speaker 1: You don't like mixed berries.
Speaker 2: I don't like eating it in compote inside of a frost in mini qweat.
Speaker 1: First of all, the word compote, I think is so weird. I like it. I do like to eat compote. When I was on the cruise a couple of weeks ago, they had like berry compote to go on the pancakes, and I just ate spoonfuls of the compote.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's on the phone there?
Speaker 2: It's my friend.
Speaker 1: Oh can you tell them that we're busy right now?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Didn't you answer your phone in the middle of our bonus episode this week? So you can shut your mouth?
Speaker 1: That was Danielle. Of course I answered it. Okay, you ready? Here we go. Kellogg's frosted many weeks filled mixed berry. I'm hoping they come out with some other varieties. Uh huh, I tell you I missed the mark. They could have done way better. The raspberry one is so much better than this.
Speaker 2: Okay, thoughts, opinions concerns. Not my favorite, not as bad as cashy. Still not good.
Speaker 1: Well, it's better because it's frosted, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Two bowls, and the jam on the inside reminds me of a strawberry pop tart. That's why I don't mind it as much.
Speaker 1: That might be the same thing because it is Calloggs, and Kelloggs makes pop tarts, so it might be similar. I thought posted, listen, we're not doing this. I give it three bowls on a spoon. I like it the raspberry one way.
Speaker 2: Better stop filling your damn cereals. Just make no berry shape, keep filling.
Speaker 1: I love film. No, I'm not a.
Speaker 2: Fan of the filling. I just don't know what it adds. I really don't.
Speaker 1: It adds flavor and sweetness. If there was nothing in the middle, it would just be regular frosted many ways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but make the frosting then mixed berry. I feel like that's where your market.
Speaker 1: That's what they do with the strawberry and the blueberry one, and it's completely different. It's not real fruit. That's just coating, all right, So it's real fruit. Let's move on. So we still have some cereals that you brought back, right, Yeah, and I think we have two left. Yeah. Because you say I never do anything for you, Yeah, I had this made for you. You're ready, You're ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And Cereal Films, can you play it again? I really liked it, Yeah, and I.
Speaker 1: Wish it so much. I wish we had that three episodes ago. But at least we can use it for one more on Monday. Love it.
Speaker 2: What is he actually saying, though, Andrew Cereal from Japan. I think he was saying double Cereal. I'm like, oh, I'm doing two and C from Japan. I love that jingle. Now need to order all the cereals from Japan so it can be.
Speaker 1: You can use it again. Okay, so what are we doing today?
Speaker 2: I sent you one of them, and you knew who the mascot was, so I want to save that one for a last Okay, so we're going to go into this one. It's just a corn guy that says healthy.
Speaker 1: What I don't Are you sure this is cereal and not like a snack? No, because it looks like corn nuts.
Speaker 2: No, you can.
Speaker 1: Just because there's milk on it doesn't mean it's cereal.
Speaker 2: It says milk.
Speaker 1: It says milk on the milk, and it says healthy on the corn. That's not a corn guy, by the way. That is a wheat. That's a piece of wheat.
Speaker 2: Well, whatever it is, I'm into it. I bought it and I'm excited for it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It looks like honey smacks.
Speaker 1: He might be a corn I'm not sure, but see the top of his head is wheat, but the kernel part here is corn.
Speaker 2: It looks like honey smacks. I love honey smacks. Let's get into it.
Speaker 1: I'm ready. He does look very happy, and his shirt says healthy.
Speaker 2: OI got to go, Thai Mass.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if I believe it. It's healthy, but I think you're still saying that wrong.
Speaker 2: No, Gozaimas. I wish I could.
Speaker 1: Read any of this right. But how is this? I guess this is just like a small pack. Somebody eat this in one sitting.
Speaker 2: Maybe Honestly, there were no cereal boxes that I could find at all. They're only bags.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it smells like coffee. Sure, this isn't coffee beans, and they're just like put milk in the coffee.
Speaker 2: I would love that so much.
Speaker 1: All right, let's find out because it smells a little bit like coffee. It looks like it does look like your smacks or your kammut cereal kamut you ever had kammot? Oh that's coming soon? Then?
Speaker 2: Oh I can't wait, No, you can.
Speaker 1: Although it's healthy, you'd probably like it. My mom has eaten it for years, and one of our listeners, Ramiro, also sent us a bag of kamut, So we'll get there soon. All right, here go, Budy boy. I don't even know what to call this.
Speaker 2: It's just healthy. It's just healthy milk. The only thing in English on the front is milk and healthy, so it's so milk healthy. This is milk healthy cereal.
Speaker 1: I remember it's healthy by Japanese standards. So right, two thing here we go. Hmmmm, not even short tastes a little burnt.
Speaker 2: I like that taste.
Speaker 1: It has the consistency of honey of a smack yeah yeah, or super crisp, golden crisp whatever.
Speaker 2: Four ball.
Speaker 1: They're a little bit smaller. The taste is a little bit more intense.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I do like that little hole, that little piece in the middle of the wheat or what of the hell is?
Speaker 2: They're not glazed I think by any like sometimes with honey smacks, they're sticky.
Speaker 1: I think there's a loaded with sugar.
Speaker 2: Probably, But they're burnt taste, which I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could do without the burntness.
Speaker 2: I like burnt.
Speaker 1: It's not awful. I'm gonna give it three balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is good milk, healthy cereal because that's all we know about it. I'm the fan.
Speaker 1: Oh the brand name is not nan Goku. Non Goku makes this and it looks like a cock, you know, a rooster a rainbow rooster. Right, great, but it's a rainbow rooster. Oh, his tail is a rainbow and that's the head of the cock. See look all right, that's pretty great. Thank you for listening. This has been Serial Killer's number one. Yay my birthday year, his birth year. So that means you're twenty eight and twenty you're earning twenty nine. You're only twenty eight? Yeah, holy hell.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Sometimes whenever I talk to the interns, I'll say things just from when I was young, and I feel like, you like Aliyah. Do you remember Aliyah the.
Speaker 1: Girl sat in a plane craft? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so I owned her album. It was amazing. Yeah, that's somebody that's also try again. Also rock the boat. Yeah, more than a woman, all the jams.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I mentioned something to the interns the other day.
Speaker 1: They're like, who look, because they were babies. I mean that was like two thousand and one.
Speaker 2: Not even alive. Some of the interns, now, if you're eighteen, you were born in two thousand and one. I get panic attacks.
Speaker 1: Now do you know that I started working here in nineteen ninety five?
Speaker 2: That's absurd.
Speaker 1: It was four. I gotta go Thank you for listening to serial Killers with the old guy and the youngster. That's what we're gonna call it for now.
Speaker 2: On Welcome to serial Killers. I'm the youngster. You need like a wild West gunshot noises when I say that.
Speaker 1: And I'm the old guy diabetes.
Speaker 2: Can you get me my wild West gunshot noises?
Speaker 1: Peopoo? It takes too long to find things.
Speaker 2: Okay, So like let's just practice, all right. So hey, I'm Andrew the youngster.
Speaker 1: Peep. Why would it be ppu?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Why are you shooting guns?
Speaker 2: Cause I feel like you're the quick talking, quick snap a youngster. And then it's the old guy and then it's like diabetes. I'm planning our eighty sitcom.
Speaker 1: All right. You won't remember it, that's for sure. So we'll see you on Monday. Thank you for listening to serial Killers. Have a wonderful weekend. Please follow us on social media serial Killers PC. That's Cereal with a C MySpace address. Make sure you click the uh what's MySpace?
Speaker 2: I had a MySpace illegally in seventh grade. You had to be thirteen, right, Uh? You were probably supposed to be eighteen.
Speaker 1: No, I think the whole I think it's thirteen.
Speaker 2: Well guess what I had one? It was great? You had a top eight.
Speaker 1: I'd love to bring that up. Is it still like? Can you get it?
Speaker 2: My Space shut down? It did, yeah, I don't think so. They tried to bring it back just in Timberlake, like put tons of money into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Failed because I tried to log into it not too long. I could not remember my credentials, but I was able to see my home picture there.
Speaker 2: Well, they tried to do something where it's like make everything go horizontal instead of vertical. So it's like, if I'm on a website, do I really want to look at my pictures horizontally?
Speaker 1: No, because then you start turning your phone and then it goes crazy and it tries to exactly then.
Speaker 2: You're just spinning your phone.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm going to type it in and see what happens. My but I've been in your top eight Space, Oh my god, you would have been in my top two? Andrew, Oh my god?
Speaker 2: What song would have played when I went to your page? Still there because you could code it.
Speaker 1: It's totally still there MySpace dot com. Watch BTS mesmerizing and Shadowy new video for Black Swan.
Speaker 2: Nobody's going on MySpace anymore.
Speaker 1: You just did sign into MySpace and it brings you It wants you to use your Facebook or Twitter credentials. Oh, sad, I don't know if I want to do that.
Speaker 2: No, you don't want them get that information. No, then next thing you know, you're going to be getting email promotions from MySpace. Please do not follow us on MySpace, but follow us on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook Serial Killers PC that's right, and subscribe and uh like the podcast?
Speaker 1: Do all those things please?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, we'll see you on my to have a great weekend until then, Crime.
Speaker 2: What did your MySpace look like? Was it like color coded? Like?
Speaker 1: What did you? I don't remember. The last picture of me was holding Ashley and when she was a baby, so that was twelve years ago.
Speaker 2: Do you have a song on it?
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: You probably didn't know how to code it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't what do I know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I wasn't old then. Dick