Speaker 1: Welcome Everybody. Tuesday edition of the Clay Travis and Buck Sexton show Cat's Going Right Now Election Day edition, in fact, a day of votes and a day of balls. Play Travis's book goes officially on sale today. The title Easy to Remember, Easy to Spell be a l LS, and there are in fact two balls of the basketball variety on the cover. Author Play Travis, Guys, if we want good books coming out from good people on the right, we gotta go buy them. Okay, I gotta tell you, in the era of podcasting and TV and YouTube and all this stuff, I've got my book coming out in February. February seventeenth is the day Clay's book's out today. I'm just bringing this up though, because the amount of work you do to actually write your book. Clay writes his books. I have written my book, meaning sat there at a computer, not paid somebody else to do it. It's a whole conversation. Sat there at a computer and did the writing. It is something that I hope people will appreciate on our side of things, and the best way to show appreciation is by buying the copies. Let's get Clay on the bestseller list. Clay will be talking to you more about ball throughout the program, But it is election day and that is going to be, of course our focus today. And we have a whole bunch of things happening all at once. The New York City race is the one that is getting by far the most attention. New Jersey is going to be a squeaker. I think it's going to be tight. Virginia not looking so good for our cubernatorial candidate win some series not looking so good at this point. But go out vote. Don't listen to me. What do I know. I'm some guy just squawking nonsense on the radio. Go vote.
Speaker 2: By the way, Also, age is going to come down potentially in Virginia to a pen pricks difference based on everything we're seeing, So it's important. Yes, we may lose a governor's race, we may lose a different aspec but the down ballot can be hugely important too, So Lieutenant governor is an important job in Virginia. Attorney general, certainly we want you to go vote for wins some seers two, But the attorney general race looks like it could be in Virginia one of the tightest out there. To bucks point, New Jersey governor, Republicans win if Republicans show up in big numbers today in New Jersey. Everybody listening to us on WR and other stations in New Jersey, if you have not voted, go do it. Go vote everywhere, because it really is likely to come down to a hair's breadth margin in many of these races.
Speaker 1: We have the biggest last minute I think change in the voting situation or in the endorsements around that. We have a Trump endorsement of drum Roll Andrew Cuomo in the New York City mayor's race. This is something that now Clay, you've been telling our beloved audience that you think that this is the right move. And there have been some New Yorkers who have been calling you from parts of South Brooklyn with a very upset. They don't like this talk from Clay about voting for the Kami well, voting for Cuomo only, voting for Sliwa allowed. Clay does not like, does not like the prospects of Sliwa winning this and so has made the machiavellian decision to go in favor of a Cuomo as the lesser of two evils. And I do think two evils is the right way to describe those candidates. And we have a whole bunch of reaction to this, Clay, I want you to react well. First of all, Stephen Miller, who we know another a brilliant strategist and a senior White House aid and friend of the show. This has cut seven. Here he is saying, anti mom Donnie vote, go vote Cuomo, play.
Speaker 3: It as far as New York is concerned, as you talked about, as we've said, unfortunately, the anti Momdamie vote is being split between Cuomo and Sliwa, and President Trump tonight put out a statement being clear that if you vote for Sliwa, who's pulling at about a third of where Cuomo is, you're just throwing your vote away The anti mom Domie vote, which is really the pro New York City vote, the pro America vote, needs to unite behind the leading candidate, and that's Andrew Cuomo.
Speaker 1: Man, there you go.
Speaker 2: Is everybody going to be as angry at Trump and Stephen Miller for telling you on the day before the election what I have been telling you for weeks, which is Sliwa can't win and all he is doing is helping Mamdanni and we had him on last week and I asked him this directly. I think Curtis Sliwa hates Andrew Cuomo, and he has stayed in the race partly out of principle because it is true that Democrats have created this problem, but also, as he told us, because he truly does not see a difference between Mom Donnie and Cuomo. And so the idea that he would help either of those guys, particularly Cuomo, who I think he probably hates more than he does Mom Donni because they have history together, is a decision that he made. And my concern is that when we get these results start rolling in tonight, that we will see Mom Donnie not win over fifty percent of the vote and win because the anti Mam Donnie vote was split between Sleeve one and Cuomo. And that's what Trump is telling us now.
Speaker 1: Buck. It may also be the case, based on this.
Speaker 2: Turnout, that Mam Donnie wins over fifty percent, and it wouldn't have mattered anyway. And if that's going to end up happening, then all this was for naught, no matter what. And it would suggest that at least in New York City. Being an avowed socialist candidate doesn't put much of a of a rock on top of your head of expectations, and so your see is maybe higher than people would have anticipated. So this is where we're going to start to see what the results of this race truly are. And I'm up in New York City right now, and it's all everybody's talking about, and it looks like the New York City Mayor's race may set an all time record for most votes. I just want to let you know New Yorkers that I did encourage Clay to walk around and offer to sign copies for anybody who buys balls of his book, but not to hand out flyers about moving to Franklin, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: That it's too soon. We have to see how this shakes out. He's not allowed to recruit off the streets of New York while he's there in our darkest hour of communists taking over. So he has agreed he will sign the book, but he will not give you flyers on how to move, how to get a U haul set up for Tennessee's I.
Speaker 2: Will say the numbers out there. Did you see this report that a million people say they're going to leave New York City now I think this it's a little bit by people who say I'm gonna move to Canada Trump Wins. I doubt that most of them would move, but let's say that one hundred thousand, ten percent of the million. I don't think that's crazy. I think one hundred thousand New Yorkers, if i'm Donnie Wins might say I'm out, I'm going to Florida, I'm going to Texas, I'm going to Tennessee. What did Davy Crockett say, you can go to Hell, I'm going to Texas? All time, great line Crockettcoffee dot COM's Davy Crockett, not Jasmine Crockett. But I think there's some people who just say New York can go to Hell. I'm going to Texas, or I'm going to Tennessee, or I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Ll Certainly, there certainly will be some outflow I think into the tri State, so Connecticut, New Jersey, New York outside of the urban the urban bubble that will happen. I don't know in what numbers. There have been people snapping up real estate. It's one thing to move to Putnam County. It's another thing to move to beach, right, Yeah, it's another thing to decide you're going to or to Orlando or wherever. So we'll see. I agree, Clay, I don't think I think people are frustrated. I don't believe that you'll see a large out flood New Yorkers because I think that most of the New Yorkers who are going to leave, like me, left during COVID. I think that that pushed a lot further in this direction than anything we're seeing right now. But we'll see. We'll see the number of people that want to move versus who will move. That is an important distinction as well. I think a lot of people will want to move, but it's hard. You got family, anything else. But tell me this. Do you agree with this assessment of Van Jones over this is cut fourteen, suggesting that the Cuomo endorsement by Trump could, given the political realities of New York, actually hurt Cuomo play play fourteen.
Speaker 4: Look, I there must have been some kind of handshake deal between Mom, Donnie and Trump for Trump coming in New York.
Speaker 5: Fit faceted endorsement and non endorsement.
Speaker 4: But like, I can't think of a worse thing to have than to Cuomo than for Donald Trump to come out last night in this town and say what he said?
Speaker 1: What do you think of that?
Speaker 2: I think it's probably why they waited until now, candidly, because there's a lot of early voting that's already taken place, and I suspect that they said, early voting, you made juice turnout. I don't think most people on election day are going to be motivated to vote against Trump. I think Trump's calculus is there might be some people out there that haven't decided how they're going to vote, and if it's a close race, that this could swing the difference. My concern now is, Mom, Donnie seems to be rolling buck and that if he wins over fifty percent, then all of this was for naught. I mean, to be fair, it wouldn't have mattered if Curtis Lee what was in. It wouldn't have mattered how many other candidates were there, because if he wins over fifty percent, then the majority of New York voters, and a majority of New York voters with a huge turnout potentially record are saying, Mam, Donnie's our guy. Now, Cuomo, I think has run a poor campaign, but he's actually pointing out something that is very important.
Speaker 1: Cut sixteen.
Speaker 2: He's saying what Mamdanni is promising to people he doesn't even have the power to deliver on. And I do think that that might be beneficial to New York City. Cut sixteen.
Speaker 5: I called them the TikTok promises that he put forth in the primary. None of them are real. The mayor is going to freeze the rent. People think it means he's going to freeze their rent. No, no, no, no. First of all, the mayor has no ability to freeze anybody's rent, no legal ability. It's done by an independent board that is term appointed. And then it's only for about twenty five percent of the housing units called the rent stabilized units, So it will never happen. We're going to have a government owned the grocery store, one in each borough. We have sixteen thousand grocery stores. Five grocery stores. Are not going to make a difference. Free buses. It's not up to the mayor, it's up to the state. State said they're not going to do it. It's all bs, it's all campaign rhetoric. None of it will change anybody's life.
Speaker 2: Where was this For the past several months, Cuomo finding an ability to make the case against Mom Donnie. I get it, Hey, this is the final a day, the final hours, but wouldn't this have been helpful back during the primary. Wouldn't this have been helpful in the last several months. I just think if Mam Donnie wins, it's not only a credit to Mom Donnie's personal charisma and the fact that a lot of people want to believe in the tooth fairy, so to speak, but it's also a function of how poor of a job Andrew Cuomo has done defining the absurdity of the Mam Donnie campaign.
Speaker 1: Well, he has run a terrible campaign. I think there's even been some admission of that from the Cuomo side that he has not done. He has been not just inept, but lazy too. It's certainly in the primary, in the Democrat primary, he thought he was gonna walk away with this. We've seen this happen before New York. Remember AOC took out the number three Democrat in terms of House leadership. I forget the guy's name. That tellsy something, but he just figured I'm gonna win, didn't campaign, didn't show up, didn't care. And now we've got AOC running around saying crazy stuff. Mom. Donnie was also something of a sleeper candidate here, at least in the primary, and when he took out Cuomo was because Cuomo was lazy and thought that he was kind of entitled to represent the Democrats in the city of New York. It's looking like it's gonna be Mandani, but you know, Cuomo could pull something out here at the very end. Maybe that's my most hopeful note I can hit on this, and I'm not even very hopeful. Clay Homo's awful. I'm sorry. I know people want to believe that this would be some huge metaphorical bullet dodge by New York, and no, I think Womo is pretty terrible too, So even if he wins, we got problems in New York. We got problems.
Speaker 2: Also important to understand the way media is going to spin this. I'm looking at CNN right now. Their headline is voters deliver early report card on Trump presidency. Even though it's blue state Virginia, even though it's blue state New Jersey, even though it is deep blue New York City. They are going to argue if the results are Democrats win, as they are favored to win many of these races. They're going to argue that this is a massive repudiation of Trump and that Americans regret the decision that they made a year ago. Just prepare yourselves.
Speaker 1: People vote. Most people vote first and foremost based on how it makes them feel to cast that vote for that person, that party, that candidate. So if you can tap into frustration resentment. Some idea that this is an effort to check or veto or slow down the Trump administration, as absurd as that is, it's again the tooth fairy syndrome. Right, this does nothing. Having a communist mayor in New York does nothing to stop the Trump administration. Really, But if people feel like it does, you get mom, Donnie, we'll see. We'll take your calls on this too. Wor listeners, light us up, tell us what you're hearing and seeing. Unplanned pregnancies are scary when you're not planning something as huge as bring another life into this world. There's often that quote unquote easier choice that is being pushed on young women, sometimes even by their families or their own partner, and it can be a very tough moment. But that's why there are organizations that are out there right now as I'm speaking to you, that are saving the lives of tiny babies. This year, preborn clinics save the lives of sixty seven thousand unborn children by offering pregnant women with an unplay pregnancy another option. Because when a mom to be walks into one of those preborn clinics, she's welcome with open arms. She's introduced to her baby through an ultrasound, and for the first time, she sees that life so clearly and has offered so many hope filled choices by preborn and Preborn will continue with her for up to two years after the birth of the baby, providing maternity clothes, diapers, counseling, and so much more. Preborn cares for the whole woman, her mind, body, and soul and the precious baby growing inside her. There are hundreds of thousands of mothers to be in this situation. They need your help. As you're closing out this year, think about a deductible tax deductible donation to preborn, which can be the difference between life and death for a tiny baby in the womb. Using your cell phone, pound two five zero and say the keyword baby. That's pound two five zero say Baby or visit preborn dot com slash buck. All gifts are tax deductible. Like I said, Preborn is a five star rated charity. Preborn dot Com slash Buck sponsored by Preboard.
Speaker 6: Saving America One Thought at a Time, Clay Travis and Buck Sexton them Find them on the free.
Speaker 7: iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Election Day twenty twenty five, I am in New York City where the mayoral decision is being made across the city. Potential record high turnout there across the river from New York City, New Jersey. And here's the truth. If Republicans show up in big numbers today in New Jersey, then Chitdarelli is going to win. If they do not, then he is going to lose. Because there's pretty reliable data out there, Buck, that shows that Democrats banked, as they often do, a substantial lead of around two hundred and fifty thousand votes. It appears headed into election day. So the question is, can Republicans in New Jersey get out to the polls and win election day and flip control of the state of New Jersey. In Virginia when some seers open no incumbent there but also lieutenant governor and attorney general races that are all super competitive down the ballot, as I mentioned the mayor's race in New York City, mayor's races in Minneapolis, I believe, Cincinnati, I believe Detroit, many of you across the country. The big Prop fifty decision on California, and the headline is going to be, if Democrats do well tonight, that this is a repudiation of Donald Trump, even though that is not fair because Trump lost to Virginia by five and lost New Jersey by five, and these are both blue states, and certainly New York City is among the deepest blue cities anywhere in the country. But this is going to be seen in some ways as a verdict on the first ten months or so of Trump two point zero. You and I are happy. Most people out there listening to us right now are happy. And this is not the battleground states that will decide things in twenty twenty six or twenty twenty eight necessarily, but that is where we are. They want to try to attack Trump, and they will use these results if they can to do so.
Speaker 1: This is going to seem like a minor thing to some of you. But I'm telling you it's not. When I go to New York, when I go to visit my family, I'll be up there for thanksgiving us to my family. The same thing I understand is true in New Jersey. Clay. I go in there and I buy some things in the store, you know, in the in the grocery store, and they give me a paper bag, and there's no option for a plastic bag. My understanding is that Jack Chitarelli is going to reverse the New Jersey ban on plastic on plastic grocery store bags. That'll for me, I would be a single issue voter. I'm here in Florida. They don't even charge me. They're giving out plastic bags left and right. And let me tell you, I use them for all kinds of things. And I can tell you I wrap my tennis sneakers in one of tho little plastic bags.
Speaker 2: So probably pick up dog poop in the plastic bag would be a good gig up dog poop in my pla.
Speaker 1: I am reusing and using the plastic bag all the time. The environmental data on non use of plastic bags is very clear. It's actually worse for the environment for a whole bunch of reasons, mostly because of paper is much heavier, requires more fossil fuels to be expended in transport, cannot be reused often breaks. People want double and triple bags. This is a point of idiocy and New Jerseyans, I know you've got housing costs and tax and crime and all these other issues, but you fundamentally cannot trust a politician who is in favor of banning plastic grocery bags. I'm in the land of plastic grocery bags here in Florida, thank you, Governor Ron DeSantis. I'm in the land of plastic bags. Paper bags are trash. They are as in they end up in the trash when they break, and my milk and my other things fall all over the sidewalk. Because a bunch of Libs want to believe there's somehow fighting climate change by using these things. They're wrong on the merits, They're wrong across the board. And I'm just saying I would be one a single issue voter for Jack Shudarelli on the plastic bag thing alone, and then you add all the other stuff. It's really straightforward. The Democrat there, Mikey Chryl she thinks that the fact that there are all these municipalities play New Jersey that have to have affordable housing. They call it affordable housing creation. This is not the way that the market should determine, you know, developers should say, hey, here's where I'm gonna make housing. And here, you know, here's the cost of land, here's the cost of labor in this area. They have screwed up housing in New Jersey so much. It's so expensive to make it because of politicians, and the Democrat just wants to do more of that. And you've want Chittarelli wants to rewrite of it to say, look, we got to get rid of these stupid mandates and all of the intrusions into the housing market. That's complicated. Grocery bags not complicated, though, vote Chitarelli.
Speaker 2: It's also not complicated to say, if you want to have lower cost for rent, you need to have more rentable units. I know sometimes we try to overcomplicate things, but the number one way to drive down the price of something is to have more of it. That is the basic laws of economics. And so if you had way fewer illegal immigrants, people would have to pay way less for housing in the New York City area, and so the whole concept of freezing rent actually gets the incentive structure backwards, because what you need to do is encourage building and create far more rentable units and encourage the rehabilitation of some of the buildings that are otherwise not rentable right now. And when you freeze rent, you actually create an economic disincentive to increase the amount of available housing in Manhattan and the New York City area. So this is also basic that you know, the laws of economics do apply across party and across city and across state, whether they're blue or red. And the fact that we can't even have a real argument with mom Donnie where people point out this is first of all, his Cuomo said he doesn't even have the authority to do it. But if you truly desperately thought that rent was too high in New York City, what you should do is figure out a way to build as many new housing units as possible, which feels like very basic common sense to me, but it runs into oh, well, then we've got climate issues or it's so hard to get building permits, and so many of you out there are just fed up with this. Well, but who's going to do this. This is a huge thing in New York as well, So New York and New Jersey. This is the same problem played out in different locales. California had that really embarrassing even for California, embarrassing bureaucratic moment of the million dollar porta potty.
Speaker 1: You'll remember that. You know, how many of you live in a million dollar home right now? You know a good amount of you. But you know, the average American home right now is like four hundred grand or something. So a million dollar home is a nice home. I mean, that's an expensive depends on you know, in in Nebraska, it's a mansion. In Manhattan, it's a one bedroom apartment, but a million dollars it gets you some nice real estate play. They were going to build a solo porta potty basically like a glorified public bathroom for a million bucks. I think it was in San Francisco, but it was California. The state of California involved. And what that should be the signal to everybody this state is not going to do good things when it comes to building housing or even involving itself in this housing process. This plays out in so many ways, and you know, even in a place like I know a friend of mine's a landlord, like a kind of a you know, multi big, multi family landlord in DC, and he says that DC, you know, one of the big problems is with building new construction of DC for people to live in. You know, you'll never be able to evict anyone. Yeah, basically it's gonna be impossible. It'll cost you so much to evict people in Washington, d C. That you end up paying them off to leave. Who wants to go through the headache of I'm gonna build a new eight unit you know, multifamily in northeast d C. And I'm gonna when half your tenants can say I'm not paying you anymore, and you end up paying them to leave after they've you know, screwed you out of eight months of rent, no doubt.
Speaker 2: And by the way, a couple of stories that are also out there. Let me build on this for a minute, buck La. A lot of you listening to us right now in LA are nodding along. They still haven't gotten the ability to rebuild the areas that were burned down in Wasson Anelus because getting building permits in Democrat run cities even for burned down homes is virtually impossible. And you know who knows this better than anybody, Trump who is a builder and is building a ballroom right now because he found out there weren't zoning restrictions in DC. Speaking of DC, buck all flights at Reagan National have been halted following a reported bomb threat on an arriving aircraft, and so the whole air traffic. Yesterday we talked about Houston. There's a report that just came out that starting next week they may have to restrict air space because of the government shut down, meaning whole swaths of the country they're going to be restricting air travel. I think Democrats are going to come to the negotiating table and get this thing done. As we have told you, as soon as the election is over. They think it's beneficial to them to have the government shut down in these elections. I think that has been clearly their cowcus. But I do think that this is a significant story that is building an intensity and some of you listening to us right now. And I was a part of this in Chicago on Friday because they shut down Nashville's airport for a while when I was trying to travel. A lot of people right now are getting caught up in frustrated trying to get through tsa, trying to get on planes. This is absolutely ridiculous. So that is all underway as we are speaking to you. Let me also say this, if you go buy my book, I will love you forever. I think that is a simple way. I want this book to be in as many hands as possible. It should be in every bookstore, so wherever you are in the country right now, Balls is out there and the esteemed President Donald Trump is the only quote on the back Buck It says Klay Travis has a great new book. Clay is a highly talented commentator, great taste. This Trump, who is tough, smart and gifted with common sense. He has studied our historic movement from the very beginning, truly gets Maga. Maga loves him. This is the only thing on the back of the book. I think President Trump for the endorsement, I would really appreciate to get on the New York Times list. They don't want to put me on Buck, They don't want to put you on. Joe Kanha, our friend just texted me and he said, hey, I've written all my books. They finally put me on the Times list. I've been a bestseller before, all the books. This is my potentially last best chance. But Consha's listening right now, and he said, dude, they finally put me on the list. Maybe they aren't as communist Layden as they have been in the past, so but I need to blow through the numbers.
Speaker 1: It's like Trump winning in an election in order to get like Joe knsca though you know, like Joe Kanha, great guy, crazy, crazy to not put him on the list.
Speaker 2: But you know, this is like the election. Right, You're not going to win by a few thousand, right, you have to be way over the finish line. You have to win by thousands and thousands of vote. You have to win a landslide. And that's where I need all of you. Amazon's got it right now, every bookstore in America. I would seriously, deeply appreciate if you guys would go by it. As Buck said earlier, it's a lot of work to write a book. We actually write books, finish the show, sit down in front of the computer, crank this thing out. It's fun, it's engaging. Also, if you're not a reader, I read the entire thing on audiobook. Are you scheduled to be in the audiobook chamber? I say that because it is somewhat accurate.
Speaker 1: And over the Christmas, over the Christmas holiday, ba humbug ebeny's a scrooge coming from my holiday.
Speaker 2: So you come back in January because you are. I've recorded the last three of my books. You guys know, I mispronounced words all the time. They have you there reading, and every time you mispronounce anything, or you miss a word or whatever else, they stop you.
Speaker 1: It is unbelievably.
Speaker 2: Challenging to just read an entire book, to say nothing of the fact that you think, oh, I should have put that paragraph there. Why am I an idiot? Why did I have that sentence here? I could have written this better. You just self criticize the whole time you're doing it. But you can hear me read the entire thing I did the audiobook book, buck'llb be doing his. So if you're like my wife and you listen to books more than you read them because you're driving kids around, or you're on the road lot, you're a trucker, you got that option to I would seriously deeply appreciate if you would go buy a copy of Balls today and drive me up the best sellers.
Speaker 1: People are asking what charity you're going to donate the proceeds to.
Speaker 2: I might add, Yeah, I'm gonna treat the t Yeah, I'm gonna try to send to a bunch. I don't want to break news. We're talking about doing something pretty. I'm gonna break news significant at Vanderbilt Law School about commitment to free speech principles for lawyers because I'm troubled by what I've seen so many law schools out there doing when they're not with Basically, the whole idea of being a lawyer is you have to sometimes advocate for things that you might personally disagree with. That's the job. And I see a lot of law schools now saying, well, if it's not the right woke perspective, then we don't even feel like we should teach advocacy here. And I deeply disagree with that, as does my wife. So we're trying to work on something there that could be significant.
Speaker 1: So in twenty years, is Uncle Klaiy gonna be able to get a little Jimmy Speed into the Vanderble Law School. Let's get down to brass tax here. I should have good poll there. We've got a good poll. That's what I'm talking about right there, and write down to it. But I was also on in Asheville, North Carolina. I want to do something I know we've already done some stuff western North Carolina. I did a tour this morning with a lot of our local affiliates. I think there's still a lot of people struggling in the Ashville area, even though it's been a year since the hurricane hit there, but a lot of people have forgotten. My in laws are still still rebuildings, still rebuilding.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I think there are tons of people in that area that need help. So I'm going to do a variet of things. But I'm excited about being able to hopefully make a little bit of difference out there. And look, if you love steaks, burgers, chicken, pork, I do all sound good? Be honest, you want a subscription to Good Ranchers. This is the company connected us with American ranchers doing the hard work. They raise cattle, pigs, chickens the right way, no antibiotics or unnecessary hormones. They're farm fresh proteins, much better than the supermarket alternative where the beef is often imported from other countries. They give you one hundred percent American proteins delivered right to your door. We're subscribers. My kids love it. We love it, and right now you can get a great offer when you use Clay as the promo code. You get one hundred dollars off your first three orders plus free meat for life. One hundred dollars off the first three orders. As we come in on the holiday season, I bet you're going to be cooking for a lot of people. Do you want good, healthy, American raised meat products in your home?
Speaker 1: I do. I bet you do too.
Speaker 2: Right now, Good ranchers dot com. Ben and his wife Corley have four young kids. They made this product for their kids, and your kids and your families. One hundred dollars off plus free meet for life. Good ranchers dot com code Clay for one hundred bucks off Good ranchers dot com code Clay.
Speaker 6: Want to be in the know when you're on the go. The Team forty seven podcast trump highlights from the week Sundays at noon Eastern in the Clay and Bug podcast feed. Find it on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: We are joined now by our friend data guru, Ryan Gurdusky. He's a part of the Clay and Buck podcast network. And I know we're about halfway through the day right now, Ryan, So I'm gonna lay out some things. You tell me if you would sign on to these and or what you are seeing U if Chitdarelli is gonna win in New Jersey, Republicans have to turn out in huge numbers today because he's down around two hundred and fifty or so thousand votes. It appears based on early voting and the mail ballots absentees, Virginia is looking bad for wins some seers, but Jason Mirerez, the Attorney general, is in a tight race and has a decent chance. Lieutenant governor is going to be competitive there, and it looks like Mom Donnie is going to win and potentially win with more than fifty percent of the vote. Do you sign on to any of those takes?
Speaker 1: Am I wrong? How would you assess where we are now?
Speaker 8: You're pretty on the money, I mean what we new. Jersey's reporting county by county, so it's very difficult for me to get a real estimate. Remember Shita Rally only lost by eighty thousand votes in twenty twenty one. He lost election day Republican versus Democrat turnout, right, there were more Democrats turn on election day in twenty twenty one than Republicans, but he went independence by such a large margin it overwhelmed whatever Democrat turnout look like. He won election to buy a little over two hundred thousand votes. Right now, it's looking like one thing that's pretty surprising is how many people in Mikey Cheryl's district are voting for are voting right now? Is she is tremendous turnout out of her districts As of noon today, not all the counties are reporting. A lot of the big Republican counties have yet to report some of the miles some of the other big Republican counties have reported. But definitely Mikey Cheryl's district is definitely showing up in full force. Presumably for her. It's a pretty safe Democratic district over in Virginia. What I've sat there and seen right now is, you know, there's a Republican counties are kind of in a mix right now. There's kind of of Caroline County, Green County, Norden County which are doing fairly well of you know, they're coming up in pretty large numbers. But also at the same time, there's other super big Republican counties like Appomatox and Buchanan which are having horrendous turnouts. So Republicans are making up some of the best turnout counties and some of the worst at the same exact time. Places like Alexandria, f Fairfax, they are about fifty percent of their twenty twenty four election day as of right now, fifty five to sixty. New York City is going to have the largest turnout in the oral history. We're easily going to blow pass I think two million votes. And it's pretty safe to say largest election ever was in nineteen ninety one for nineteen eighty three rather four for Giuliani. This is that was one point eight million. This is going to be at least two million. Tremendously high turnouts in places like the Bronx, which had not voted at all on before election day, horrendous voting before election day, had tremendously high turnouts.
Speaker 1: So Ryan in the New York race, the thing that you hear about constantly from the mam Donni camp is just variations on cost of living and how Mam Donnie says he's going to bring those costs down. This is as far as I'm concerned, like fairy tale stuff. But put that aside for a second. Is it a similar situation in New Jersey? What are the biggest things that are at issue that are actually moving mobilizing voters and that could make the difference here in turnout when you look at the issues between Cheryl and Chittarelli, Well.
Speaker 8: The biggest issue, and I cover this on the Numbers Game podcast for a whole episode, one of the biggest issues in both for Virginia and New Jersey or electric prices. Electric prices are through the roof. Two thirds of electric price increases, according to CNN, were because none that that's a reliable source. But two thirds of the increased costs was because.
Speaker 1: Of every time you mentioned CNN on our show, Ryan, we play a little boo in the podcast back.
Speaker 8: Well, I think the article was I think the article is a tremendous amount of the data centers and the data centers that are popping up everywhere and how the increased costs are coming in those in states like that. That's a big thing. What happened in New Jersey. What happened in Virginia is that Democrats are to nationalize it right, make the whole election about Donald Trump and say a vote for me is a vote against Trump. Even Jay Jones is doing that as attorney in the general general race is Trump all day, all night. Chittarelli has talked a lot about you know, cost of living, how they be effective an effective administrator? Uh that, I don't know what's what? What's moving numbers right now? Democrat numbers are fairly strong in a number of places. But numbers are strong, by the way, everywhere I'm looking at races across the country. There's an election in Miami going on right now. Democrat turnout is gigantic right now in Miami, the race elections in Pennsylvania. There's lines around the corner in Pittsburgh to go vote. This is This is a very this is probably one of the highest turnout elections and off off non primary, non non presidential, non midterm years probably.
Speaker 2: Ever, what's the impact, if anything, of Trump saying Cuomo should be your vote?
Speaker 1: U Slee?
Speaker 2: What can't win? He waited till the night before the election. There's been arguments that it actually helps Mom Donnie. At this point, does it have any impact and prediction from you? Do you think that Mom Donnie is likely to get over fifty percent, in which case all the talk about Sleeve versus Cuomo versus Eric Adams may not end up having mattered because he gets over half the vote, than it doesn't matter how much split vote there was.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I it doesn't. It's not helpful for Trump to weigh in because he's so disliked by two thirds of New Yorkers, A thirty three percent love him or like him, and two thirds can stand him in New York. And I don't think that it's necessarily helpful Little Cuomo. I think Curtis Leewa could have done not only more for himself by by by a team Ampo Cuomo, but also helping the Republicans running down ballot in New York City, which is going to be tremendously important if Mundanni becomes mayor Kenny Whin. I listen, I can remember fifty percent. I don't know, and I don't like to predict that. I don't like to make predictions. I know I can't come true on but here's I'll sit there and say you know who's looking at this election more than anybody is AOC, because everyone kind of sat there and said, Mandannie has a ceiling. Mandannie has a ceiling. He got so in so many votes in the primary. He can't possibly get more than a million votes in a two million person election in the general. If there's no ceiling on socialism, AOC is going to look at that and say, Okay, it's my time to shine. I'm running for president. And it's not a joke when you say I mean, yes, New York City is not reflective the entire country, but there's a big chunk of that base. And the Democratic primary sits there and says, no, there's no cap on socialism. Let's go go completely full fledge on this, and then it's just a race to the left of who can get there first, especially in economic issues.
Speaker 1: Ryan. On the Virginia side of things, it's not looking good from everything that we've seen, and we talked to you about this in the in the early voting stage a bit win some sears was this just not a race she could win because of the political realities of the state of Virginia right now and the enormous weight that really the suburbs of d which is what like Fairfax County and uh Nova, all those different areas of it. Basically, was this not her fault or I don't remember a single thing coming from her side of the campaign. Plenty of things coming from the Spamburger that I didn't like, but I was certainly hearing about. But win some serious. I didn't even hear what she was standing for.
Speaker 8: She said one thing and one thing only, I will stop transgender bathrooms from happening in Virginia issues out of every single day, that was the only sue she ran on. Look, I'm not here to trash someone who's still the votes are still has to be counted, so I'll say, so win some sears. She's doing significantly worse than both the candid for lieutenant governor and AG and even before the scandal, she was doing worse than the AG can. It's not only she's an unknown persons a lieutenant, she's a lieutenant governor currently. She raised a ton of money. She wasn't starving for cash. She ran on only one issue, which was transgender stuff. And I'm not saying it's not great for Republicans. It is a it's a winning issue.
Speaker 1: She need, She needed more than that. It sounds like, assuming that the polls are accurate so far, that that alone is not going to propel her to the governor's mansion.
Speaker 8: It's just not the most important. It was the only thing she talked about. She didn't talk about anything. And then when she was asked about specifically data centers because electricity prices are increasing throughout Virginia, she sat there and said, well, they're here to stay, and I'm building more of them. And it was very, very very unpopular. She just is, She's she ran. She her original campaign team was had a lot to be desired.
Speaker 1: I talked to a lot of.
Speaker 8: People running down Ballad. They did not like what she was doing. And she's not just losing today like the lieutenant governor. She is just a generic Republican. No one really knows a lot about it. He had no money. She's losing worse than him, and it's it says a lot more about her. It's a bed year. It's a bed year. You lose, you lose. But when you're losing worse than somebody with no money, no name ID, and that's just a generic Republican, that's probably That's pretty much on.
Speaker 2: You, Okay, to what extent do you believe there is any pictive value in these elections as we look toward next year's elections, which have far more consequential stakes.
Speaker 8: I think that it looks like Democrats are voting like it's a presidential election. I mean, that's just the truth of it. They are voting in early elections and presidentials. Some of these counties I'm looking at in New Jersey where it was five to one in twenty twenty Blue counties five to one Democrat in twenty twenty one, it's looking like eight or nine to one Democrat right now. Just Democrat turnout is through the roof in some of these places, especially as white college educated areas, and they are voting like at the presidential election. And Republicans really need to wake up if they think, even with all this gerryman and that they're doing and things that are work in their favor, if they think they can win on that alone, they cannot. When it comes to this kind of turnout. The turnout is immense, and Republicans need to match it in a significant way and really need to have answers on certain things in the econmomnis, I think are really pressing people's questions on quality of.
Speaker 1: Life, Sony, last minute thoughts for how you think New York is going to go specifically Ryan as their votes are coming in right now, is a Cuomo This is really what I'm leaning forward. Is a last minute Cuomo miracle in the cards? Or have you already written this off?
Speaker 8: I mean, listen, I'm not writing anything off. I just sit there and say this. Cuomo needed to do one major thing give Republicans a reason to vote for him, and he never did. And that is Cuomo's biggest mistake in this general election. In the primary, he didn't do anything right. But in the general he needed the hundreds of thousands of Trump voters in the City of New York who could sit there in football election to say say, I'm going to vote for Cuomo because he's going to do X, Y and Z. He's going to support the problem solver, the common Sense Caucus, which is Republicans and Democrats in the City Council. I'm going to do this on crime, I apologize for COVID, I apologize for Bell Reform. I'm going to be the guy for everybody now. I'm going to rise above this. And he never did. He only stuck to you know, democratic politican and it makes me.
Speaker 1: Think, maybe is he just kind of a buffoon. I'm shocked at how in ft he has been Ryan honestly, like for a guy who was the governor. It's it's like he and you know, he's like the uh, who's the who's the little blonde haired sort of an idiot king in the beginning of Jeffrey Thrones Jeoffrey. He's like a like a little Italian version of Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: Also, by the way, but also mom, Donnie has so many vulnerabilities, Like it's not as if he's got a you know, like coat of armor on uh. To bucks point, it just feels like a super incompetent campaign.
Speaker 8: It's super incompetent. And you know, I had a dinner with one of I never said the same. I had a dinner with one of Clomo's advisors and we're sitting there and you know, I run the seventeen seventies of Project Pack and we're doing well, we have got some money, and he said, would your pack donate one hundred grand to the Cuomo campaign. I go, you're known to have a money problem. You have a candidate problem. All the money in the world's not going to fix that. I give Republicans a reason to vote for you, and they just wouldn't. And you know, I looked at his entire electoral history. He never had a competitive primary one time in his entire life. He never had a competitive general one time his entire life. And I think that that's probably speaks it's amazing.
Speaker 1: He's just not a good He's just not a good politician, is actually what has been exposed in all this meaning he's not even good at pretending to be good at things. So that's that's disconcerted. But yeah, all right, Ryan or Dusky everybody.
Speaker 8: I'm more like, we're gonna blow past the twenty I mean we might hit twenty twenty four general election numbers.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, right, So that's crazy time, not wild nut, go go go check out everybody. It's a numbers game. On the Klaimbuck podcast Network, great podcast, Ryan breaks down all of the data. He knows the players, he knows the numbers. You'll learn a lot. You'll impress all your lib friends, all your mom Donni voters next door, be like, well, only thirty percent of twenty percent think that mom Donnie's a communist one hundred percent of the time. Thanks for being with us, Ryan, Thank you, Anti said Semotism is on the rise. It has been the past couple of years, but this year especially, not just around the world, but unfortunately here at home in America. Jewish schools have been targeted, synagogues are threatened. Silence is not an option. This is the moment to take a stand. The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is on the front lines providing real help where it's needed most. They're giving food and shelter to Jewish families that feel under threat. They're helping survivors of hate rebuild their lives. And they don't just respond to crisis, they work every day to prevent it. Your gift of only forty five dollars will help support their life saving work by providing food, shelter, and much more. Support the IFCJ. It's a spiritual stand to take. Call eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight four three two five or go online to IFCJ, IFCJ dot org, IFCJ dot org. Every dollar helps, don't wait, be the difference news you.
Speaker 6: Can count on as some laughs too.
Speaker 1: Clay Travis and Buck Sexton.
Speaker 7: Find them on the free iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: We cover a lot. We're gonna keep covering a lot because we've got the New York City mayor's election, the governor's races in Virginia and New Jersey. Go vote, go vote. I voted for my Miami Beach mayor here and and commissioners play voted for uh Franklin aldermistle or the aldermen or I'm not even sure exactly what the alderman does, but I went and voted. Uh yeah, you got to make sure you got the right alderman or else all hell's going to break loose, and you know, you might have some I don't even know what going on in in the town of Franklin. You know, you could have people, You could have people where I live a little bit, as you say, you could have people thinking they can just drive the golf cart all the way into town, like what's going on? You know, civilization, friends, we can't just let these things happen. So, yeah, we are going to follow this. UF also talk a little bit about California where Gavin newsom so much of this is it's interesting, It's just it's just tapping into Democrat frustration. I think that's true in all of these races. It's certainly true Virginia, New York, in California and New Jersey where Democrats feel like their party has been because it has been outplayed by Trump and the Republicans. They're losing and losing and losing again this year in their opposition to Trump and their opposition to his agenda. So this is just an opportunity to vent their spleen a bit with a vote against whatever the Republican option is. I don't think it really even gets in for most people. I don't think it real even gets into what they think is going to happen here because cost of living is such a big thing in New York, in California and Virginia too, especially if you get closer to DC, and Democrats will make it worse. Guaranteed they will make it worse because even what they do to make it seem like it might improve in the short term is to just squeeze the balloon at one side, right, distribute the wealth to find some way to subsist. And we see this with Obamacare which I still wish people would pay more attention to this play. We're still in a shutdown everybody, which is gonna end after the election. All ties in the might add right Democrats government shut down, getting people frustrated, making people think, oh, the Democrats are standing up, they're fighting. Well, what are they fighting for? Exactly? Like, how are they making anyone's life better?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: Forget about that. They're fighting. Its emotional manipulation in place of an argument. It's very effective, unfortunately in mass psychology and mass politics. But the Democrat offerings on all this stuff, like Obamacare specifically, is to ignore market reality and to make promises that they can't keep. And you're gonna see a lot more of that. Gavin Newsome. Meanwhile, I didn't get to yesterday, Clay. I meant, this is a little bit of a pickup because I'm about talk about public safety. We talked about DC in the crime situation there and how who was it? It was. Nora O'Donnell was like, well, I just go to work and I don't know if it's safe on the streets because she doesn't want to admit it on camera that Trump is right the murder rate. Since Trump has tried to do. His security plan in DC is down sixty percent okay, six zero percent, dropping the murder rate, and all crime is down substantially almost thirty percent I think in DC year to date, with a big chunk of that coming since Trump. So it is working. It's not perfect, but it's working. No one thought it would be perfect, meaning that there'd be no murders or no crime, but it's substantially improving the situation. Meanwhile, you know what Gavin Newsom's worried about, not whether people feel safe on the streets or they're going to be harassed by some maniac, but of course immigration play nineteen.
Speaker 9: People are on edge, communities of color on edge. I mean folks scared to death to go out trick or treaty the other night, Scared to walk their dogs, go to a playground, go to a park, go to a loved one's funeral, because they might be disappeared on the basis of what they look like, where they congregate, the language they speak. In the United States of America today, you've heard notion of a private police force that appears to have taken oath office to the President of the United States, not to the United States Constitution.
Speaker 1: All just just hyperbolic, fear mongering blather. Are they illegals? And also this notion they're being disappeared. They're not being disappeared. They're being detained, processed, and returned to their country three flight back to where they actually should be. I think we just have to prepare for this. I would. I know it's still a.
Speaker 2: Year away from the mid terms, and I know we're not going to start the twenty twenty eight presidential cycle until January.
Speaker 1: It's going to be Newsome. It's going to be Newsome.
Speaker 2: It's going to be Newsome, and he's gonna lie blatantly like this. Do we still have Gavin Newsom? I don't think we played it yesterday, but we play Newsom saying the one let's make you can grab that. I think we had it yesterday, but when Newsom said, it went megaviral.
Speaker 1: I hate when politicians.
Speaker 2: Lie, you know, and he's like moving his hands and moving his face awkwardly, and it's just so diabolically sinister, because I don't know that anybody lies more than Newsome. And by the way, there's a difference between getting a factor too wrong in sort of hyperbole and blatantly lying, and Gavin Newsom is just such a blatant liar. And the reality is, I think you have to have a blatant liar on the ticket because Democrats are wrong about everything. I mean, they really are by and large. It used to be you could be a reasonable person and you could look at the two parties and you could say, hey, you know what, I disagree with my party on this perspective or this issue, even though I might vote the other way. I can't even think of what Democrats are. It used to be Democrats would say, hey, we know healthcare. They're destroying everything having.
Speaker 1: To do with insurance. Nobody can't even afford healthcare anymore. If you are looking for something that Republicans and this could have tie in to another news item that Republicans I think look back on and say, Okay, we actually got that one wrong. I think it's the Iraq War as a party, which Trump among others have said that was the we were on the wrong side. We weren't on the wrong side of Afghanistan a post nine eleven, but the Iraq War thing. But the thing about the Republicans there is Democrat establishment went along with it too. Yeah, right, the Hillary Clinton all that, you know, the Schumer, all the Democrats were in favor of it as well, but it was the charge was led by a Republican administration, to be fair, and that included Dick Cheney, who just passed away. And we haven't mentioned this, but Dick Cheney just five what is the eighty four? I think he just died in early this morning, early morning, Yeah, the last twenty four hours he passed away. I remember meeting the Vice President on several occasions when he was the Vice President in the Oval Office, and I will tell you, Clay, it was we had multiple wars going on. A very different Oval Office experience as a young CIA analyst briefing then Vice President Cheney than what we got when Clay and Bucks show up to hang out with Trump in the Oval. I mean just night. And it didn't even feel like the same movie set, the same universe. It's just a totally different feeling. There was an intensity and a solemnity under those Bush years because of nine to eleven and everything else. And you walked in there and you made sure your jacket and tye were crisp, and it was yes, mister President, nos President, you know we went in there and saw Trump. But he's like, we got the owner of the Saints, come on in here, we got JD, we got you know.
Speaker 2: It was it was like, we will check out the new guilt that I put in the you know, cabinet was showing us cool stuff.
Speaker 1: He's like, isn't a beautiful look at this painting? Redid this painting? Beautiful painting. It was just a very different feeling. But Yeah, Dick Cheney passed away. He became very controversial, I think more controversial actually in some ways after he left office, with the legacy of the Iraq War. And also, to be fair, he and his daughter refuse endorsing Kamala over Trump in the twenty twenty. I knew his daughter did. I actually forgot that he did until you just mentioned that to me now, which is insane. Yeah, that's that's personal bitterness overriding political. Look, I think he just passed away. And I know we're not supposed to speak ill of the dead. I'm not going to. I'm not trying to speak ill of someone who just passed away. I think Dick Cheney was a patriot. I think he loved his country, and I think he did what he thought was best for the country. And I think a lot of this stuff that was used to attack him about how it was like he was enriching him that actually wasn't And even the unitary.
Speaker 2: Chief Executive attacks on Dick Cheney, I mean, those are he believed that the president had the authority to make important decisions.
Speaker 1: I was in the Oval office, and I could tell you that the vice press watching them make decisions and discuss at various points, and the vice president was deferential to George W. Bush as president, this notion that he was the puppet master and buch Bush the media this because they could get away with this class I'm not trying to get diverted. And now we got election day here, but I think the media lied to people so much about George W. Bush that they have this complete They weren't, you know, because of Trump and the way he did things by going right to them and bypassing the media. People's conception of who George W. Bush is a lot of just every day America is a complete caricature. The guy was not dumb, the guy was not shy about leadership and making decisions, and was actually very on. He wasn't a scholar of Middle Eastern history. You know, but guess what neither is Kamala or Biden or any of them. Right, But the notion that he was some sort of buffoon and was bumbling in an idiot is absurd, not true at all.
Speaker 2: And not only that, I mean, it's it's funny. They remember early in Trump two point zero, it didn't work because it's Trump. You can't call somebody a dictator and then be like they tried to say that Trump wasn't president. Remember they tried to say president elon. They tried to demean the person in the chief executive office, the president of the United States. And so the argument when Bush was there was o' cheney's the actual president. They tried to argue, Oh, Trump's there, Elon's the president.
Speaker 1: You ever hear.
Speaker 2: Anybody argue that Obama wasn't the president when Obama was in office. You ever hear anybody argue Clinton wasn't the president when Clinton was in office, whatever you thought of their vice president. Now, to be fair, during Biden, people may have accurately said it's actually Obama who's still president. To be fair, during Clinton, there may have been moments where he was busy otherwise occupied, not really indisposed of the country.
Speaker 1: Indisposed would be one thing you could say about Phil Clinton. But I think so chan Cheney passed away. The guy. He did have a remarkable career, and I do think I think the best thing that can be said for him, or the things that can be said for m is he loved his country and he tried, but he was wrong on some big stuff, and unfortunately he got particularly wrong toward the end about about Trump and the and the you know, the the trajectory of the contry, I think, and I think it was personal because of the repudiation of bush Cheney by Trump. I think that's exactly right. He was. People are gonna get mad at me there because he's a warmonger. I'm trying to think I just died. I'm trying to be charitably. He served his country for many, many years, and I think he loved America. He was willing to go to the mat against the Jihatis, I will tell you that, and we needed people that were going to go to the mat.
Speaker 2: You can love your country and make awful decisions. Correct, those aren't opposite things.
Speaker 1: And I think that the people always throw Nevill Chamberlain under the bus. Yeah, was he wrong about how things will go with the Nazis, Sure, but people forget that World War One had just destroyed an entire generation of Europe, including Englishmen and people from the United Kingdom, and he was hoping we wouldn't have to do that again. Right. He may have had the wrong remedy, but he didn't want to go to war. I mean, this reasonable thing.
Speaker 2: To do, and to be fair, I read the oral history recently, in the last year or so of nine to eleven because I wanted to re experience that. Remember, they thought the White House was going to get hit and Cheney was underground monitoring nine to eleven while Bush was up in Air Force one and nobody could get in touch.
Speaker 1: With him because they were trying to keep him safe. People forget this because they always think now of ksm Khaleiche Sheik Mohammad in is like you know, pulled t shirt and getting arrested and all this stuff. They were planning multiple nine elevens, and that's real, That is fact. They were going to keep coming at us with all kinds of stuff. The War on Terror was absolutely necessary, and those of you who thought it should always remember that and always feel honored in your service for the fact that they were coming for us. It wasn't just nine to eleven. There was more after that, And yeah, it was the fight against the It was a perfect, no war. The fight is never going to be perfect, but it was a necessary one. It was Iraq that was the expansion of it that I think was a strategic miscalculation. But I don't think the people that said, I mean, I got hit with this. Even a while back, was on a podcast, people said, oh, it was also Cheney could make money through Haliburton. That's actually not that's actually not true. Yeah, you can say that he was a warmonger and he made the wrong decision and it was terrible, but he actually didn't do this to make money through Haliburton for himself. And I just I like the criticisms to be rooted in reality.
Speaker 2: One thing that stood out to me is I reread to experience the history of nine to eleven. That is really kind of crazy to think about. Is there was almost no communication to the president because Air Force One wasn't able to get telephone signals. They weren't able. Obviously, the internet was not in place. They've got spotty every now and then television. So Cheney had to manage much of nine to eleven because the president, they were afraid of where the next might be. He was just up in the air. They didn't have any idea. And so I would encourage you to go back and do some reading about that day.
Speaker 1: They could have had fifty planes hijacked, given how easy it was to hijack the ones that they did, they could have had fifty of those planes turned into essentially massive guided missiles with hundreds of innocents aboard. We had, you know, I mean, it's crazy to think about the worst terrorist attack ever in history, and it actually could have been a lot worse. Yes, yes, and it would, by the way, it would have been worse if not for those those brave souls.
Speaker 2: Fill Pennsylvania on United. That's exactly right. Let's roll. If that beamer I believe was a top Memen I think or is a beaman?
Speaker 1: Beam may be right. If it's not, it's not for him. And saying let's roll that plane ends up, we have a smoldering United States Capital or White House. Everybody, that's how close you were?
Speaker 2: United Flight ninety three. I think to if I'm getting remembering that.
Speaker 1: But to be you know, to be fair to Cheney's memory, we needed a wartime consolieri, so to speak. After nine to eleven. I'm not saying that everything was good or right, but I mean the guy, the guy did step up, and a lot of bad guys needed to be taken off the battlefield. All right. Money gets tight this time of year, Christmas gifts, holiday travel, donations you want to make. So let's just save you money with something that is just going to be better for you all around. Puretalk, my friend, you can save hundreds of dollars a year. In fact, the average family of four saves over one thousand dollars a year when they switch from their big wireless company to pure Talk because pure Talk gives you unlimited talk, text, and plenty of data for just twenty five dollars a month on pure tax Pure talks Lightning Fast, five G network plus. Right now, they'll take an additional fifty percent off your first month. That's immediate savings. Immediate savings, fifty percent off your first month. Keep your phone and your number if you want, and you can keep a lot of your own money too. Dial pound two five zero, say the keywords Clay and Buck and Pure Talk's a US customer service team. We'll switch in as little as ten minutes. Plus say fifty percent off your first month dial pound two five zero. Say Clay and Buck to switch to America's wireless company, Puretalk.
Speaker 7: Clay Travison, Buck Sexton, Mike drops that never sounded so good. Find them on the free iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts