Speaker 1: So this is what I when we generally start with to see how instinct.
Speaker 2: We are as a group.
Speaker 1: I want you all to say, table read gateway on the count of three in a good voice.
Speaker 2: Camp Clark one two great, table read gateway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, steaks, I steaks, yep.
Speaker 3: Why is it into number two school though I just pushed throttles to full flight.
Speaker 2: There must be a flame out again.
Speaker 1: We start checklist.
Speaker 4: We're losing outs two just cross flight level two zero zero now at one niner zero, dropping fast.
Speaker 1: I apologize art.
Speaker 5: This passenger says it's.
Speaker 1: A CIA agent or t I need the radio. Get out, whoever you are. Engine two not responding to the radio. I need to speak the language right now.
Speaker 3: If I don't get the engine restarted, we lay crash.
Speaker 1: We turn to your seat. That's in order.
Speaker 6: The engine is gone. Soon you'll lose hydraulic pressure and flight control. We will crash. But first I need the radio.
Speaker 4: Ten thousand feet there's no response to reach our procedures.
Speaker 1: It's like the engine isn't even there. Why do Tendant prepare the cabins for impact well.
Speaker 4: After caution, we've losted hydraulic pressure and flight control.
Speaker 1: Give me that radio. I have critical information about neutralizing the antitudes? Did cause this crack?
Speaker 4: Often we're polonel, give me the fucking rain he sent, Get back to your seat.
Speaker 7: Ah, you shot him?
Speaker 1: Why would you give me the radio stout?
Speaker 8: I have.
Speaker 1: Hello. This is Lieutenant Colonel Wayne M. McDonald retired, and I have a story to tell you. In nineteen seventy seven, I got the assignment to investigate and report on the Gateway Project, a means for man to venture beyond time and space?
Speaker 6: Could we spy on.
Speaker 1: Russia from a great distance? Were they spying on us already? I was a man tasked with finding answers that were needed and quickly. I served a tour of duty and US Army intelligence in the early seventies known as Project four oh four. I was in Laos covertly assisting US interests in Vietnam. The report I submitted got me this far more controversial assignment. I discovered things you might not believe.
Speaker 6: But should.
Speaker 1: Do a quick Google search for analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process CIA. You'll find an actual document from the CIA website written by none other than yours. Truly, click on that and have a read. Be advised they might open a file on you for looking at the report.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't work there anymore. In nineteen seventy seven, I was stationed at Fort George G. Mead Army intelligence base in Maryland near Washington, DC, five thousand acres of military personnel doing tops egret intelligence work keeping the free world safe. At the time, we were transcribing and translating all of Russia's radio and TV broadcasts, thousands of hours of tapes analyzed, looking for patterns codes. It was a standard day in my lab until it wasn't. I've gotten parsons. When you have today's radio transmissions entered, get started on the task news feed.
Speaker 9: I'll have it done within the hour. Lieutenant Colonel McDonald.
Speaker 1: General, adis a rare pleasure. I didn't realize we had an inspection today.
Speaker 6: No inspection, General, This room is secure and silent.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, fully TSSC, I secure my briefcase.
Speaker 6: Please is this serious?
Speaker 1: I think I saw this on Star Trek last week.
Speaker 10: Do I impress you as a joking man? No, sir, everyone out, But Lieutenant Colonel McDonald.
Speaker 1: Sir, you heard the general.
Speaker 6: Ever listen to this.
Speaker 1: Give you that radio. I have a critical information about detrilizing the entity. Get cause this crowd. I've been with Alope say about the group? Was that the plane that went down last month? Yes, terrorists posing a CIA a lunatic.
Speaker 10: No, In fact, that was a legitimate CIA operation Agent Manny Orties. Limited details on the operation are in this file. You think the Russians or some other hostile force.
Speaker 1: You think a hostile force brought that plane down trying to get to someone.
Speaker 6: What I think is in being discussed. Just your orders, Roger Letzer.
Speaker 10: The cockpit recording you just heard has been shared with fewer than ten people. That portion was cut out of the official NTSB version.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 10: Sometime back science it Sack Bentof made us aware of some facts, facts regarding expanded states of consciousness that allowed traveling by thought. The Russians had been studying it for years. They had been trying to get to our man bent Off.
Speaker 1: And you think they crashed that plane?
Speaker 6: Ortiz was a decoy flying under Bentoff's name.
Speaker 1: How did they bring it down?
Speaker 10: That's what you're going to find out. You're not going to mention that crash or recording. Ever, the world's reaction to such information would be catastrophic, Yes.
Speaker 1: Sir, is is this another MK ultra.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 10: You'll create a report, but it won't mention that incident or our spying or our missing spy planes.
Speaker 1: The pair of SR seventy ones had crashed. I thought they were mechanical issues.
Speaker 6: So did we until we got that recording.
Speaker 1: Sir. It all seems rather incredible. Initially, I'm inclined to be skeptical.
Speaker 10: You'll be on a transport to Monroe Institute in Virginia at oh six hundred tomorrow. You're going to get to the bottom of this. I want facts. That buzz box on your belt.
Speaker 1: It's a pager. General, you could reach me anywhere in the world. My assistant, Captain Parson's handles all.
Speaker 6: Messaging stay handy.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I was given a puzzle without all the pieces. But on the ninth of June nineteen eighty three, I issued a final report. Sadly, before I finished that report, our brilliant scientist Itsak Bentoff died on a doomed airliner in Chicago. Oddly, this time, even the cockpit voice recorder failed before anything else.
Speaker 6: No clues.
Speaker 1: You can google that too. American Airlines Flight one ninety one it was a serious setback. This is the story of that report before and after it was released by the CIA, the things I learned and the places I saw. But please read my report. You tasked me to provide an assessment of the Gateway experience in terms of its mechanics and ultimate practicality. As I set out to fulfill that tasking, it soon became clear that in order to assess the validity and practicality of the process, I needed to do enough supporting research and analysis to fully understand how and why the process works. Frankly, sir, that proved to be an extremely involved and difficult business.
Speaker 5: Follow me to the lab, sir, Mister Monroe was waiting.
Speaker 2: Lieutenant Colonel McDonald, Nice to meet you. I'm Robert Monroe. Welcome to my lab. Sit down.
Speaker 1: Please thank you Monroe. I've read the research.
Speaker 2: You think it sounds like a bunch of bullshit, don't.
Speaker 1: You, sir? My personal opinions don't enter into this. I'm here to fully evaluate your process from an objective viewpoint. Monroe wasn't dumb. He knew it really did sound like bullshit, but he needed credibility with the military, and my report could provide it.
Speaker 2: You've been ordered to keep an open mind.
Speaker 1: That is an accurate assessment.
Speaker 2: Can you start training tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Sure, I need somewhere to drop my personal items, but i'd like to start today.
Speaker 2: Perfect. I'll have Nurse Fields show you to your quarters and we'll get started.
Speaker 1: Initially, based on conversations with a physician who took the gateway training with me, I had recourse to the biomedical models developed by Itsak bent Off to obtain information concerning the physical aspects of the process. The long hours of training were eased somewhat by the caring hands of Nurse Fields, but even she turned out to be more complicated than she first appeared.
Speaker 9: Please lay back down, Lieutenant Colonel. I'm going to attach some electrodes. Relax, get comfortable.
Speaker 1: Will I be hypnotized?
Speaker 5: Probably not today, but eventually. Yes.
Speaker 1: Do I have time for a cigarette?
Speaker 5: Nicotine disrupts the process. Are you nervous?
Speaker 1: Why would I be nerve I'm just listening to some sounds.
Speaker 5: Did you read all of the materials you may want to.
Speaker 1: Mister Monroe?
Speaker 2: Are you ready, Lieutenant Colonel?
Speaker 1: Ready as I can be.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now you're going to listen to some sounds and speech in this sensory deprivation chamber. A series of tones will help bring you into hemispherical synchronization. Left brain and right brain broad into sync. We call it hemicyink. Okay, you will note flashing lights on the ceiling as you reach hemsink, both halfs of your brain finally working as one. If you need us, we'll be in the control room. All right. Relax and observe the flow of energy around you. You'll be guided through each of these focus levels. You'll find increasing abilities in each as you rise.
Speaker 1: Upping my focus level huh sounds like mumbo jumbo.
Speaker 2: Relax and observe. You'll be aware of each focus level and its meaning as we progress today, I will aim for Focus twelve, where you can traverse time and space.
Speaker 5: I'll join you there Focus twelve. The standard protocol.
Speaker 2: Was suspended for these tests. Lieutenant Colonel McDonald has had years of military training, a level of discipline we can only approximate here. We will forego many of the early sessions.
Speaker 5: Yes, mister Monroe, continue the preparations.
Speaker 2: Nurse Fields, have my hypnotic items ready, please.
Speaker 1: I admit to seeing little promise and gateway. At first, I would put the headphones on and lay back, following Monroe's voice in the various tones. Frequently I just fell asleep. But I was surprised to discover that after a while, images started swirling out of the darkness.
Speaker 2: Oh was right.
Speaker 1: Eventually I was able to advance in the training with some effort and gained new abilities, But all attempts to attain usable intelligence on Russia ultimately failed. So a few weeks later they got me closer, much closer. They flew me out to a secret submersible base next to the USSR. I found myself one thousand feet below the sea of Okotsk. In seventy one, the CIA had discovered a Soviet deep sea transmission line. We wanted to listen in, so we installed the tap. This was Operation Ivy Bells. It was a joint CIA and NSA project with help from the US Navy. You can google that too. Ivy Bells, fun little project. They decided it would be good to physically transport me to the undersea Soviet military transmission lines.
Speaker 11: So there I was, sir, we're here in the cable tap location. Time to do your thing. I'll connect your headset to the feed.
Speaker 1: Ready.
Speaker 6: It worked.
Speaker 1: I had followed the training and achieved Focus twelve in Gateway. This is one of the highest states of consciousness. It unlocks the ability to remote view at will, unrestrained by time or distance. But a surprise awaited me there. I was investigating the secret missile base, invisible to the motionless soldiers, frozen in time. There, I was trying to read a computer screen when I realized that one of the other beings there was different. It was like me, unbound by time or location, floating. Hello, priviet. My Russian had an accent, but this simple hello should have worked. The entity merely scurried up a wall and vanished into the ceiling. Hey wait, all My further attempts to locate the entity that day failed. I returned to my body on the sub and got another surprise. The pilot. Hey, did you see that thing out there looking into the porthole?
Speaker 11: Sir, not calling you a liar, but we're one thousand feet down nothing but fishies out there.
Speaker 1: I can see it right now there, it's looking at me.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, copy that, sir. I'll note it in the log coupard.
Speaker 1: They didn't believe me at first, who would, But I would meet the entity again. I included a couple paragraphs about this in my final report, a warning more or less to those who would follow be intellectually prepared to react to possible encounters with intelligent non corporal energy forms when time space boundaries are exceeded. It may also be possible that individuals encounter thought forms while in an out of body state, which mingle with physical reality and are not easily differentiated. Yeah, you heard that right, word for word from an official CIA report. I knew there was much more to investigate and explain. Meanwhile, I kept working back at the institute. Next time on Gateway, things heat up when I finally find that Russian missile base. But that's not even the big event. Courtesy of a surprise guest visitor, I find my way back in time, all the way to Nazi occupied France in nineteen forty four, but in more danger than I ever was before.
Speaker 3: Hey, before we move on, can we do your mini sub Captain again?
Speaker 2: Kevin? And like?
Speaker 3: So, since we have yours, can we do one where you have fun with it but also projects?
Speaker 1: As you said, but I, especially since you say.
Speaker 3: Cuckoo berg later, I'd love for you to cavin it up.
Speaker 11: Sure, So where do you want to start from.
Speaker 3: Just take it from that initial one because we got the more official version that Jack wanted.
Speaker 2: But for your do we you know, we'll come in at zeke.
Speaker 3: I want to grab the server nearing the cable tapplication, So the middle of.
Speaker 11: Thirteen, oh, copy got oh thirteen guys.
Speaker 3: Because we got a more formal version. Now we'll have here so that when you say cucku ber.
Speaker 6: You can like you hit them.
Speaker 2: Got him?
Speaker 1: Are we reading all the way through?
Speaker 6: Uh no?
Speaker 3: I think let's just do a pick up with any sub to ready, and then we'll go to fourteen.
Speaker 11: Okay, sir, we're nearing the cable tap location. Time to do your thing. I'll connect your headset to the feed.
Speaker 3: Right through to fourteen and then we'll just pick it up from a pilot.
Speaker 6: Do you see that.
Speaker 1: Pilot?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 1: You see that that thing out there looking into the porthole.
Speaker 11: Sir, not calling you a liar, but we're one thousand feet down nothing but fishies out here.
Speaker 1: I see it right now there. It's it's looking at me.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, copy that, sir. I'll note it in the lock cou coop bird.
Speaker 13: This is the first step along your path to a gateway, a gateway beyond which is discovery, your own discovery of reality, of truth, of who and what you are now a simple preparation. Because of the special audio techniques used, it's important that certain sounds reach your right ear and others your left ear. To be sure of this, you should be hearing my voice in your right ear at this moment. If you are not hearing my voice in your right ear, turn your headphones around now so that you are hearing my voice in your right ear.
Speaker 1: Hello listener, Lieutenant Colonel Wayne M. McDonald here. Last time you found out why I issued a report to the CIA about Gateway and its ability to let you traverse time and space via your mind. This time we delve deeper into the mystery.
Speaker 9: Welckle up, Lieutenant Colonel MacDonald. Good to see you back with us. You're looking well.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Nurse That Many submarine was quite an experience.
Speaker 5: Mister Monroe says, you're making great progress. Today.
Speaker 9: We're moving into hypnotism. Should help you concentrate.
Speaker 1: H It'll help me get closer to finding what happened to my father. I'll try it once I achieved Focus twelve. I wanted to know what else I could do naturally. I wanted to use it to find unobtainable answers, answers to the questions that hang on through the years, to the mystery of Saint Mary at Gleice. On June seventh, nineteen forty four, my dad made it ashore at Normandy. It was even a photo, but he vanished a day later and some merit glease and was declared. I spent my life wanting to know what happened. At school, a boy had started a rumor that my dad was a coward, a drunken deserter who ran off with a French whore. I still remember how it felt when I heard that, and how it felt breaking that kid's nose.
Speaker 2: How is everyone today? Is our star subject prepared?
Speaker 5: He is wired up, Chamber is ready to I want.
Speaker 1: You to prep me for a trip to nineteen forty four in France.
Speaker 2: I know it's important to you, but that's way off our program. Let's revisit this after you've progressed further. Okay. We need to prove that we can get past the information distortion issue and provide actionable intelligence, and we need to figure out those entities you've talked about I.
Speaker 1: Don't think you understand. When I'm moving into those other areas. I hear voices, people talking. Sometimes I know them conversations from the past. I'm pretty sure I hear them my dad.
Speaker 2: Stay inside your energy resonance balloon and ignore those voices. Continue on into that missile site. We need details.
Speaker 1: If you want me to report that your method works, you need to prove it to me first, then it goes in my report.
Speaker 2: Let's agree on a deal. You get me the location of the missile base. I'll facilitate you visiting.
Speaker 1: D Day Roger that and finding my father.
Speaker 2: I can help you. Hold on. Have you heard of psilocybin excuse me, known as magic mushrooms?
Speaker 1: Yes, I've heard of those.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about them?
Speaker 1: They're illegal, and I put my assistant on report for using them in laos.
Speaker 2: They may help you get further into gateway.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're suggesting illicit narcotics psychedelics.
Speaker 2: Actually, if you want progress, we've got to understand where this is going.
Speaker 1: I am prepared to plunge into illegality.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you have plenty of time to invest and can forego their assistance.
Speaker 1: My mother's in a home and failing, I need to tell her the truth before she's gone.
Speaker 2: This could help you get her the answers in time.
Speaker 1: Perhaps I could make a single exception, Is there any danger? All experience unpleasantness?
Speaker 2: Take these then lay back in forty five minutes or so, we'll run the audio. Enjoy your journey, then have another look for that missile base.
Speaker 1: Yes, it went against everything I stood for. At least then Vietnam was a war against bra burning hippies, at least to some of my colleagues.
Speaker 6: But I tried it.
Speaker 1: I was going to eventually find my father, the truth about my father, but I needed to find that missile base. First waves of light washed over me. I imagined a field of grain waving in the wind, waving at me. I found myself giggling at ridiculous thoughts, and I found it worked. Does that make me a hypocrite? Life eventually does this to a.
Speaker 6: Lot of us.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'll be right down. I need to see another patient for a moment.
Speaker 1: I'll be back to make an omelet. You've got to break some eggs. Nurse Fields went to visit them while I entered the world of altered states. I didn't know yet, but there were secret rooms in the basement at the facility where they kept the broken eggs.
Speaker 6: She was visiting them.
Speaker 3: Yes, doctor Alexander, are you running more tests upstairs?
Speaker 5: How is that your concern?
Speaker 3: Because my comatose patient just sat up and moved his eyes.
Speaker 9: That's not funny. You turned him into a zombie. You fix him.
Speaker 6: I'm not joking.
Speaker 3: For just a few seconds he sat up.
Speaker 5: I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 6: If only Hitzack was here, he could figure this out.
Speaker 5: They've hidden him away where no one will find him.
Speaker 3: Hidden no way so well, they effectively halted his work. Bad guys won Maybe you know where they hit him.
Speaker 9: In any case, it' zuc isn't here, and Captain demark here has gone off on a mental walk about forever.
Speaker 1: Apparently they'll find his way back.
Speaker 5: Eight months is a long time to be clicked out.
Speaker 3: I really believe your tests upstairs are having an effect. If we could coordinate, get in touch with.
Speaker 9: Bentov random neurons firing, he's mentally gone, just like the poor SAPs in the next two rooms. We're taking a big risk putting McDonald through it.
Speaker 3: We've improved the process, refined it. If I could just see McDonald's.
Speaker 5: Charts not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: So long, doctor, Yes, I'll see you at your performance review next week.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 9: By the way, I sometimes leave things on my desk at night. Uh huh, Lieutenant Colonel McDonald, come.
Speaker 1: In nurse fields. This is unexpected.
Speaker 2: What can I do for you?
Speaker 9: I hope you're enjoying your free time. I wanted to check on you and bring.
Speaker 1: You this on my pager and realized i'd left it in a lab.
Speaker 9: Mister Munroe had me remove it so you wouldn't be distracted.
Speaker 1: Wait, don't you have weekends off?
Speaker 5: Not usually. I have tomorrow off to go to church.
Speaker 6: Very good.
Speaker 1: I'll be traveling to Staten Island to visit my mother.
Speaker 5: She's in an elder care facility there. Correct.
Speaker 1: Yes, she has good days and bad days. I'm hoping to get some answers about my dad for before she's completely gone.
Speaker 9: Best wishes on your visit. Have you noticed anything odd during the test here?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: Odd has new meanings? Now what do you mean exactly?
Speaker 5: I don't know. Do you ever get lost out there?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I can always just transition back to focus ten, then focus three, and then poof, I'm right back here.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I bothered you.
Speaker 1: Oh, if something comes up, just call my contact number from the base. Captain Parsons can reach me.
Speaker 5: Yes, have a nice visit with your mother.
Speaker 9: I'll ask the facilities people to drop some flowers off before you go.
Speaker 1: Her visit didn't make me feel at ease. In fact, quite the opposite. When the flower showed up an hour later, I was still thinking about her, worried.
Speaker 6: Look what did she know?
Speaker 1: What wasn't she telling me?
Speaker 14: She's been fairly good this week, had a couple better days, even did a painting than asking about you a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I've been out of town on a mission. When I finish, I'll be able to visit more, I hope.
Speaker 14: So she's always talking about you, gets her days and visits confused. Sometimes be adaptable, keep smiling even if she doesn't make perfect sense. Missus McDonald, your son Wayne is here to see you.
Speaker 5: Well, what are you waiting for?
Speaker 8: Send him in?
Speaker 14: See what I mean? Still get that spark going in?
Speaker 8: Wayne?
Speaker 15: Have you been eating properly?
Speaker 1: You look thin? Yes, mother had roast beef last night and I brought you something.
Speaker 8: Oh, oh, here, lovely, there's a vase in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Where would you like.
Speaker 15: Him there by the window.
Speaker 1: The red one's blow in the sunlight. Have you been, mom? You look really good?
Speaker 8: I should. Eva did my hair yesterday. She really knows her way around the curlers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she does work.
Speaker 8: Did you get a haircut too? You look different from last week?
Speaker 2: Mom.
Speaker 1: My current mission has me posted in Virginia. It's been two months since I visit Nonsense.
Speaker 15: You were sitting in that very chair telling me you were going to visit your father in France. He's not there, you know, been dead a long time, but he did love you. Sent letters every day. They're here somewhere.
Speaker 1: I think, Mom. The work I'm doing is experimental. It's got me thinking about dad. Do you ever wonder who's.
Speaker 15: That friend of yours? I went from high school Robbie Alan, wasn't it? He was with you last time, but never said a word.
Speaker 1: A chill blew through me. Robbie had been dead for twenty plus years at that point. Gassed himself for the pickup truck while we were in high school birthday.
Speaker 6: Gone horribly off the rails.
Speaker 1: But I hadn't spoken of him in decades, though he was off and on my mind. Okay, Mom, I uh, hey are those chocolate chip cookies I see over there. I sure could use one.
Speaker 15: Yes, you could, too, thin, Please help yourself.
Speaker 7: Mildred Barrass baked them Mildred Paris.
Speaker 1: Uh okay, thanks mama.
Speaker 8: Maybe the kitchen.
Speaker 5: Here made them. I get confused.
Speaker 1: Now it's all right, Mom, don't get upset.
Speaker 6: They're delicious.
Speaker 15: I think my watch stopped.
Speaker 5: I keep forgetting to wind it.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's the right time, two pm. It runs on batteries, so you don't have to wind this one.
Speaker 6: Mom.
Speaker 1: You got it for Christmas batteries.
Speaker 15: Why do I wind it every day?
Speaker 11: Then?
Speaker 1: I found the visit some at disquieting, but it was her insistence that had recently been there that really got to me. I'd certainly been thinking about her quite a lot. I returned to the institute, mister Monroe, a rare pleasure.
Speaker 2: Come in, please.
Speaker 1: What brings you to Creue Quarters?
Speaker 2: I could hear you typing from down the hall.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The brass requested an interim report, and I've summed up the training as relatively successful. You've taken the process to heart, but we don't have proof of effectiveness yet.
Speaker 2: I'm aware. I wish I could report.
Speaker 1: Something, anything that demonstrated positive results.
Speaker 2: If you don't, they might pull my fund there. Then you'll never get your answers. Your dad, I can't help that. I can only report the truth. Can you give us another few days. I've got a surprise coming that I think can better prep you for your next journey?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm willing to try. Although I'm not convinced that the mushrooms are the best.
Speaker 2: Path, I think I have something better.
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 1: Look, I can hold the report off for a few more days.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I'll see you in the lab after lunch.
Speaker 1: I already ate.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go get those answers.
Speaker 1: Roger that we were both motivated, but for different reasons. If I could pinpoint where that base was or gain some operational intelligence about it, we could both move forward. Continued failure wasn't an option. Neil's Poor the renowned physicist, once responded to his son's complaints about the obtuse nature of certain concepts and physics by saying, you are not thinking, you are merely being logical. The physics of altered human consciousness deals with some conceptualizations that are not easily grasped or visualized exclude usively in the context of ordinary left brain linear thinking. So to borrow doctor Borer's mode of expression, parts of this paper will require not only logic, but a touch of right brain intuitive insight to achieve a complete, comfortable grasp of the concepts involved. Nevertheless, once that is done, I am confident that their construction and application will stand up to the test of rational critique.
Speaker 2: How's he doing.
Speaker 5: He's getting close to the rem state.
Speaker 2: Switch to focus fifteen content. I think we can get him there this time.
Speaker 5: Perhaps doctor Alexander should be here.
Speaker 2: That quack. He's turned three soldiers into potted plants. He's not screwing this one.
Speaker 5: Up, as you say, switching to focus fifteen content.
Speaker 2: Now, let's get the location of that base.
Speaker 9: You can understand why he wants to find out about his father, can't you. We've offered him an opportunity he can't pass up.
Speaker 2: I'm not convinced he's going to like what he finds.
Speaker 5: Knowing is better than not knowing.
Speaker 2: I hope you're right. I think he's moving into Remstay watch him.
Speaker 1: I found myself at the missile base again, wandering the halls in a bleached out reality. I serenely moved into their space with no time passing. I tried to read the signs on the base. I know the cyrillic alphabet and speak some Russian, but still couldn't make sense of anything.
Speaker 9: He's in deep rem Hopefully he's found the base and avoids that presence that always upsets him.
Speaker 2: Don't encourage him with that entity talk. I wish he would just avoid it until we get the funding secured.
Speaker 5: Really, things don't work that way. Wow, Field, it's doctor Alexander for you. Tell him I'm busy with an experiment. He says, it's important. Let me have the.
Speaker 9: Phone, Doctor Alexander. I'm busy, ma'am, And if he calls back, I'm even busier.
Speaker 5: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I missed all of the drama in the lab. I was far far away. I found the Russian base. I finally knew where it was and couldn't wait to get back until my superiors. But there was a problem, A glowing one staring at me from across the missile silo, and it didn't look happy.
Speaker 6: Hey, who are you?
Speaker 1: Why are you following me? Please answer me. I need to know. I want to know.
Speaker 2: You're not ready, Robbie, but you're gone.
Speaker 1: You can't Maybe I'm someone else.
Speaker 6: Don't go to France.
Speaker 1: My shock at this point was extreme. I thought i'd started to recognize the entity, but its shape and voice shifted again. Was it my friend who killed himself in high school?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I wasn't sure? Why not explain things to me? At this point, the entity grew massively into a glowing ball of light, racing toward me at impossible speed.
Speaker 5: I'm bringing him out as hard as racing.
Speaker 2: You're thwarting our progress.
Speaker 5: I'm saving our test subject.
Speaker 1: She leaned down and spoke in my ear.
Speaker 5: Wayne, it's time to come back. Now.
Speaker 2: It's not good to talk to him.
Speaker 5: He's coming now, he's with us again.
Speaker 6: Robbie, hold on, WILLI Where did he go?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: My friend? Robbie?
Speaker 2: Where does he live?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 6: Never, never mind.
Speaker 1: If you're looking for an address for that base, start in your coots, send your blackbirds there. You're sure, Roger that, and let me know when you've located it.
Speaker 2: I'll informed the brass.
Speaker 1: I had their answer, but nobody knew the cost yet.
Speaker 9: Calm yourself, Lieutenant Colonel. Your heart rate's still elevated. You can relax.
Speaker 5: Now you've proven the program works.
Speaker 1: I'm going to finally meet my father. It's kind of hard to relax knowing that.
Speaker 5: Let's get you settled back in your quarters. You need to rest.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, but you tell Monroe I expect him to start the training for my D Day mission tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Yes, Lieutenant Colonel.
Speaker 1: Was I right?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Indeed you were hidden underground in a forest as you described. But I still advise that you hold off on this D Day thing.
Speaker 1: Give me one valid reason you aren't prepared, I said, a valid reason. My family has waited forty years for this answer.
Speaker 2: Then what's a few more months. The answer might not make you happy.
Speaker 1: But I need to know what happened to my father.
Speaker 2: There's someone here to see you, to offer special help, special help. I'd like to introduce you to the man behind the science. It sucked bent tough. Wait what no one can know where you are? What are you doing here? That is who?
Speaker 12: I have dressed as a juniitor and just spend a half ow a mop in the hallway. I want to see you. I achieve your Monroe tells me your clothes.
Speaker 2: I have some ideas.
Speaker 1: I'll give it a try, but you really shouldn't be seen by anyone. Concerned that I wasn't making enough progress. Monroe had gotten Itzac bent off himself to come push me over the top. Monroe wanted a favorable report and the funding it would bring.
Speaker 12: This effort is worth my reappearance.
Speaker 2: I can't hide forever.
Speaker 12: Let's get the work.
Speaker 1: So I got my wish. Itsac broke protocol and provided special training and hypnosis. Monroe kept his end of the bargain and I got more, much more than I bargained for.
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it. I expected to be an observer as before. Turns out I was a participant.
Speaker 7: Hunt.
Speaker 1: No wait, wait, you can see them and there you have it. I progress through the ascending consciousness phases and got my wish, but it wasn't what I expected. Funny how life frequently works out that way in any case. If you want to know more about that journey and how the rest of my report came out, come back for our next episode.
Speaker 6: You won't be bored.
Speaker 3: Goodness didn't get too I don't want to get some more.
Speaker 1: I love doing this fine hunt.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you can get one question that is nurse fields, random neurons firing.
Speaker 14: I maybe my ears are failing that I do your neurons.
Speaker 3: Good, so find that line. In the meanwhile, Nick, let's get two more from your halts.
Speaker 1: How were you saying.
Speaker 13: One?
Speaker 3: Was both of them more intense, one more fear, one more anger?
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds good. Yeah, I'm gonna stand up. Yeah, please do stand okay, yeah, just yell at me, Nick, can we go back and forth?
Speaker 2: Your line, my line, your line, my line?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I can match your energy.
Speaker 7: Hearts find a hounch No, wait, you can see me hats fight a hounch no, wait, wait you can see me hants fighter hounch no wait wait you can see me.
Speaker 6: Like a bulldog.
Speaker 9: Okay, m hmm what.
Speaker 5: Pages page six.
Speaker 9: Random neurons firing. He's mentally gone, just like the poor SAPs in the next two rooms. We're taking a big risk putting McDonald through it.