Speaker 1: Transmitting, Welcome to Friday show. We got a big one. More in a studio. Morning time for easy trivia, Eddie, your first. What popular ice cream flavor is usually made with crushed cookies, cookies and cream.
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: He's wearing the tiara because he is the champion. Amy, over to you. What ice cream flavor is made with three colors?
Speaker 3: Napoleon? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know it is called Napoleon too.
Speaker 4: Well, now that I said it out loud, Neopolitan.
Speaker 2: Well, nobody goes home the first round in Yeah, Abby?
Speaker 1: What chocolate ice cream flavor has marshmallows and nuts rocky Road?
Speaker 2: Correct? Lunchbox.
Speaker 1: What ice cream flavor is plain and often used on apple pie?
Speaker 2: Oh? That's vanilla? Correct? Now, if you miss a question from here on out, you'll hear this sound you everybody?
Speaker 1: Ready, ready, out of your first categories? Groups of animals? What do you call a group of fish a school?
Speaker 2: Correct? Amy? What do you call a group of wolves a pack? Correct? Abby?
Speaker 1: What do you call a group of birds flock?
Speaker 2: Correct? Lunchbox. What do you call a group of lions? Oh? Man, good question? Man? Do you guys know this one? Yes?
Speaker 5: Do you know what a group of lions is man, I call a group of lions. I'll just go a pack man.
Speaker 2: Pac Man is not?
Speaker 1: It is Pride, Yeah, Pride of Lions, all right, lunchboxes out.
Speaker 2: Three remain. The category is Disney princesses Eddie.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the mermaid in the Disney movie Her name is Ariel?
Speaker 2: Correct? Amy.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the princess with the long magical hair that is locked in a tower? A?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 6: Abby?
Speaker 1: What's the name of the snow queen in the Disney movie Frozen Elsa?
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: The next category is famous fictional numbers Eddie. In The Simpsons, how many members of the family are there?
Speaker 6: Oof?
Speaker 7: Homer, Marge, Lisa Bart? There are four? Four members of the Simpsons family.
Speaker 2: Incorrect?
Speaker 5: No, you've been I've forgot about Maggie now she doesn't talk.
Speaker 2: Ye Woods.
Speaker 1: The three kids Maggie, Lisa Bart and the mom Marge, the dad Homer.
Speaker 2: Oh, terrible.
Speaker 1: Only two remain already not good Amy in the Hunger Games, How many districts are there?
Speaker 3: Twelve?
Speaker 2: Correct? Abby?
Speaker 1: In The Wizard of Oz, how many friends does Dorothy meet on her journey?
Speaker 4: The Lion, the Scarecrow, and the tin Man.
Speaker 2: And Maggie.
Speaker 3: Maggie three. Correct, actually has more points than I do.
Speaker 1: So dy, here we go President nicknames? Okay, Amy and Abby left? Amy? Who is known as the father of the United States?
Speaker 4: Well we oh no, that's from the Bible. Father Abraham had many sons. Well it's gonna be George Washington.
Speaker 2: Is that your answer?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Correct? Abby? What president is known as tricky Dick.
Speaker 4: Tricky dick MESSI you are Richard.
Speaker 3: Richard Nixon?
Speaker 2: Correct? Good job? Way do you use context? Closed?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Next up, the category is famous paintings, the famous painting Mona Lisa familiar with that?
Speaker 2: Amy?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: What does she seem to be doing with her face?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: That's the question? What is she doing with her face?
Speaker 3: Looking? What is she doing with her face?
Speaker 4: She's well, I've never seen her in person, but she seems to be looking at something. I don't know how specific I'm supposed to be. Was she staring at?
Speaker 2: Obviously she's looking. Her eyes are open.
Speaker 6: Face.
Speaker 3: What is she doing with her face? She's just sitting.
Speaker 4: There with her mouth closed, staring.
Speaker 2: Okay, what expression is she making with her face?
Speaker 4: A very non expressive face, like she's just there, like she's not smiling.
Speaker 2: The answer is smiling. She is, she's not smiling. I'm gonna have to go, Yeah.
Speaker 3: She is smiling.
Speaker 2: Is she smiling? Is she not smiling?
Speaker 4: Okay, so there's a debate. You're telling me that some people think she's not.
Speaker 2: Some people think there is flat Okay, the answer is smiling. Okay, Oh boy, here we go. What do you.
Speaker 4: See that's a very subtle smile, a smile.
Speaker 3: I don't know that. I feel like that's just her resting.
Speaker 2: Face, arresting smile face.
Speaker 4: She has arresting like I have a resting beeface. She has a arresting smile face. But I would not call that. Ah, she's overly smiling, I hear you.
Speaker 1: The answer isn't overly smiling though, okay.
Speaker 2: And I tried to walk you to it.
Speaker 1: But when you said she's definitely not smiling, because I don't consider that.
Speaker 4: A smile, I really don't.
Speaker 3: And then Eddie literally said, it's a debate.
Speaker 2: People talk about all. He just said that who cares.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're wrong according to this trivia question, Abby, you're up.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: In the famous painting The Last Supper, who is sitting to the right of Jesus from Jesus' perspective.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting to the riot.
Speaker 2: Mary, Nope, Mona, Lisa.
Speaker 3: At Day, I don't know it's.
Speaker 1: It's uh, they know it to the right Jesus's perspective, Peter John, hang it. Okay, you're both Backga best of three speed round. The category is Famous Walls, got it?
Speaker 4: M h.
Speaker 1: Which two thousand and three movie stars Leo DiCaprio as a stockbroker.
Speaker 2: Amy, Well it's a Wall Street. Correct? Wow?
Speaker 3: That type of wall?
Speaker 2: You never know?
Speaker 3: I know, I was thinking light great Wall of China.
Speaker 1: One more, Amy, you're the winner Famous Years in the two thousands? What was the year the very first model the iPhone was released?
Speaker 3: Twenty fourteen?
Speaker 2: Incorrect? That had been twenty tens.
Speaker 4: Oh it was before the Oh yeah, okay, Amy, yeah, two thousand and.
Speaker 3: Nine, two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: That's a hard one, Abbey.
Speaker 1: You need this to tie famous vehicles vehicles.
Speaker 2: Buzz in with your name.
Speaker 1: The Millennium Falcon is a ship from what sci fi franchise.
Speaker 3: Amy, Amy, Star Wars?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: Okay, it is.
Speaker 2: Well you just sat on your hands in that one.
Speaker 3: Abbey, What did you I mean?
Speaker 4: We think we both were a little slow to I didn't want to like miss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Amy gets her first win of the new season.
Speaker 1: Wow, finally she's the only one clapping. Eddie three, Lunchbox one, Abbey one, Amy one.
Speaker 2: Amy's our win. We'll play again next week.
Speaker 5: Anonymous sin far the video's a question to be.
Speaker 3: To the Wellness.
Speaker 1: Hello, Bobby Bones. I'm in a long distance relationship. I'm worried my boyfriend is losing interest. We text a talk every day, but we only see each other every few weeks, and the last couple of visits haven't gone smoothly. Since those weekends are all we really get. It feels like the whole relationship takes a hit when things aren't perfect. I won't see them again for a couple of weeks. I'm already nervous about how to make it go better. I feel helpless because there's only so much I can do from far away. How do I strengthen our relationship and we only get a few days together every few weeks? Signed my boyfriend is slipping away. Long distance relationships are hard, and they're especially hard if there is not an end in sight. It doesn't have to be close sight, but there has to be some sort of plan for there to be an end. Otherwise it feels like you're the middle of the other just swimming because there's really no direction you're going, except it's fun when we see each other, and eventually we'll develop a plant, even if the plan is two years out. I can give an example of Reed, who works for me but just moved to Saint Louis. His now wife was in college, she was going to med school, and they were apart for years, but they knew as soon as she graduated they were going to wherever she was sent to be a doctor, and that was set to me immediately.
Speaker 2: When when I hired, it was like, I'm gonna have to move whenever.
Speaker 1: So he worked for a few years, works to me now but remotely, but it was always determined that was what they were gonna do, even three years out. And so there needs to be that in a long if it's a serious, long term relationship, because yes, it's difficult, and that's why it's difficult, because you're not there to fix the things that feel like they're mildly broken, and when they're mildly broken and they're far away, they become a big broken quickly. Yeah, because you're not there and other people are and sometimes you can read these stories about how bad they are just because you're not there to actually see.
Speaker 2: It's not true. So you're creating a bunch of fake stories. And you also they don't know if they're actually talking to other girl. You just don't know.
Speaker 1: So my advice in a long distance relationship is make sure that there is an end plan Number two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to go.
Speaker 1: If it's like real bad and that you're in a long distance relationship, you gotta find a way to get there for him to get to you, because it's just going to fester like a wound.
Speaker 2: Like make a extra get a wound. Yeah. Yeah, and then if that doesn't work, naked pictures.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was gonna say, let it go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, collus okay are that Yeah? Those are the yes.
Speaker 1: This is a more of a fundamental thing with a long distance relationship, make sure you guys have a plan.
Speaker 2: And it's hard. It is hard.
Speaker 4: Can people though, can you still be at a stage in a relationship where you're still trying to figure out if you want to be with them long term? So it's difficult to make an end plan. Like back in the day, I think you used to call this the hamburger because you need the butt and the meat and then the other, and like what if you don't know for sure that final bun can't But yeah, I don't just need to date long talking about a serious relationship there, Okay, so you already know it's serious.
Speaker 1: It's like you're one person. It's like your partner. You are nineteen fifty four, you're going steady. Yeah, you're going to the malt shop having a mall with two straws, no one drap. Oh yeah, good point. Yeah sure, yeah straw thank you, no one single malt to straw.
Speaker 2: Oh you're right, you're right. And then you bus stare at each other wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eddie, you were good. You convince wrong to.
Speaker 2: Be honest, I was hungry. Think about the straws.
Speaker 3: One check girl got you?
Speaker 2: Eddie?
Speaker 1: Was uh that in the malt shops back in the day older that old make a trip or figure out a plan or break up. Yeah that's it. Yeah, they're tough, good luck. But yes, you can date somebody and then you'll know in like three weeks long distance dating if they're worth committing to. Because that sucks. It's expensive, it time consuming, Like they got to be worth it, and they probably cheat on you.
Speaker 2: What you never know.
Speaker 1: Luke Comb's compared fatherhood to quote getting punched in the face.
Speaker 2: Whoa oh, because.
Speaker 3: It'll just like come at you and you don't even know what to do.
Speaker 1: I feel like everybody told me all the stuff, but you can't really understand it until you live it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's accurate. True. We got two car seats and a stroller. And because we ordered it online and.
Speaker 3: Two car seats, have two cars for ever that makes sense.
Speaker 1: That'd be the weirdest way to go. We're having twins. We're not having twins.
Speaker 2: We get two car seats because we have two cars.
Speaker 4: I know now I'm picturing Bobby driving around with the baby in the back of his car.
Speaker 3: Guys, No, No, you'd be a great driver.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, what do you mean emotional about it?
Speaker 2: I don't know the baby just with you alone in the car. That's going to happen a lot.
Speaker 3: It'll be about it, Bobby driving a baby around.
Speaker 2: Crazy dude.
Speaker 3: I can't even really wrap my head around it.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 2: It's a crazy crazy really about it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy you're driving.
Speaker 2: There's a little baby, little baby in the back.
Speaker 1: I told my wife, let's go ahead and put it in, and I'll put a doll in there and practice for some months.
Speaker 2: Oh's and like.
Speaker 1: I got to remember to get it out and stuff like that's.
Speaker 2: What I'm talking about. Yeah, yeah, you're just not used to I mean, dude, what are you used to having back there? Nothing? Nobody, nobody ever rides in the backseat, no one, and now you're gonna have a living being back there except you. Freaked out. Amy was like, oh.
Speaker 3: That's I was emotional.
Speaker 2: It's like, don't do it. You're gonna kill it. It's just shocking to me to even think that. That's crazy.
Speaker 7: You're going to have a baby in the backs of your car alone, like you and your wife back.
Speaker 4: That's that's why I thought maybe I'll just need one, because I figured, I don't know, it's just weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird. No, we need to because I don't want be moving it back and forth.
Speaker 1: I know, yes, putting it in and out and getting it strapped.
Speaker 2: In it is really annoying.
Speaker 1: I see DJ, my brother in law have to take his out in and out all the time, and I put the seatbelt back to the loop and stuff. And I was like, I don't want to live that life. I just want to have one out back there all the time. And so we got two seats. Is that weird to have two seats? No, it's absolutely normal.
Speaker 2: Normal. You're having a baby in the back seat.
Speaker 4: You'll keep buying things that we could get you good, keep buying.
Speaker 8: Okay, this stuff ain't cheap. I don't want people buying me stuff ain't cheap. But that's what showers are for. I Yeah, I mean I guess we could get it little outfits.
Speaker 7: I don't know, yeah, a little unique outfits or nothing.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 7: Also to just reminder now that we're talking about it, you must have a car seat when you have the baby at the hospital world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were told that. We were told too.
Speaker 1: We got to go through like a class to show us where to park, where to go, the room all that, because people if they just go into labor, they're like what do I do?
Speaker 2: Where do I part? A park in the garage, walk across the street, so like what floor? What build?
Speaker 1: So we have to go a class maybe isn't an appropriate word, but like like a rehearsal.
Speaker 2: It's like a tour tour, is it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then we do all the run through like she gets in the bed, put her feet up in the stairs. Then I take a run, I put my feet up on the stair ups. You faint, Yes, I complained on a back hurt again. I'm not pregnant. Yes all that so, yeah, yeah we got We have a stroller in two car seats, big boxes getting real and not cheap.
Speaker 2: Ca'se You guys didn't know. We know.
Speaker 1: I can bring you guys into the world a baby. Not cheap, like, nothing's cheap. No, no, dude, nothing. Oh and one more thing, it gets more expensive. You gotta be kidding me. This feels like a punch in the face. It's time for the good news with Bobby.
Speaker 2: She's eighty three years old.
Speaker 1: She was saved from eviction on Friday thanks to the people that lived in the town, the local law officials and law enforcement. It's a really cool story because since she was getting evicted, they sent private movers to go unto her house start moving her stuff out. She's eighty three, she'd stop them, so they started moving her stuff to the curb. Imagine if you're one of those movers, you don't want to have to do that. Yeah, that sucks for them too, So they start moving the stuff to the curb. And so somebody was seeing it reached out to a councilwoman in Memphis, and so quickly she goes to the place. She puts a court in junction to show that she had paid her taxes. They stopped it. Some cops then see it, and they all start moving stuff back.
Speaker 2: In the house. The cops, the people in the town, and then they then got.
Speaker 1: The word out online in the neighborhood and they paid her rent for her. So they saved it. They moved all the stuff back in and they paid her rent for this eighty three year old. So that's a pretty great story. That's from News Nation. Now that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good fun.
Speaker 2: How many arms does an octopus have? Eight? Yeah, right, that's what you think. Does No?
Speaker 1: It has six arms and two legs. Two of its limbs work like legs and helps it move while the six arms grab food.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's like a dog. Yeah, they got four legs, but not really.
Speaker 1: They've got two legs and two two arms because the legs have acls and MCLs, the ligaments that our legs have in the fronts don't.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I only know that because Stanley, my bulldog, has had surgery in every single ligament in his.
Speaker 2: Legs, heard everything. So that's my first fun fact, whichures.
Speaker 4: The man who invented the revolving door hated opening doors for women.
Speaker 1: That's a funny reason to invent something so much.
Speaker 2: I'm going to create an intervention that changes the world.
Speaker 3: So it was the late eighteen hundred's.
Speaker 4: His name is theo Phyllis ven Kennel, and he supposedly designed a revolving door because he hated chivalry. Also, he hated like having to, you know, dance around the fact with the other men who should enter or exit.
Speaker 3: A door first.
Speaker 4: So that's funny. Yeah, he's like, well this will solve it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a fun got to hang out with. Yeah, a real treat at dinner parties. Yeah, lunchwiks.
Speaker 5: Bobby is having his first child at the age of forty five. But I'm sorry, Bobby, you are not the oldest first father in history. A guy at ninety four years old in twenty ten fathered his first child.
Speaker 1: Yeah to me, that's crazy for sure, But older dudes, that's a thing we get to have as long as our farns eight forever. I think Theovonn's dad was born in nineteen ten. No way, Mike, would you mind looking that up? Theovonn the podcaster has talked about how oldest dad is before, and I believe his dad was born unless I just fell for a meme or something, was born in like nineteen ten, because I think Theobonn's dad had him when he was in his seventies twelve twelve.
Speaker 4: Gosh, oh my, he was like eighty three or eighty four years old. There you go, Oh sorry, sorry when he oh my, okay, he was born in nineteen twelve, So that means that Theo's birth he was seventy years old.
Speaker 2: Wow, like crazy funny? Yeah? Yeah, how about that? Look at that? Yeah, back to it.
Speaker 1: Then, it cost you approximately twenty one to twenty nine cents every year to use your turn signals, based on the amount of energy that they use and the amount of gas that it takes.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm good. I don't always use my head.
Speaker 2: You should. No, she's finding a way to save She's gotta be saving money. It's basically a coupon. She's a nitter. Okay, all right, Eddie.
Speaker 7: So the guy that designed pac Man, he got the idea from when he was eating pizza and he took one slices, like, that's kind of cool. That looks like a little character. So he created a pac Man. But at first it was called puck Man. Then they changed the pac Man because it just sounded better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's better. Puck Man's risky fuck man.
Speaker 1: The guy that created pac Man created it because he hated to watch women eat. Yeah, he was like, women don't deserve to eat, So I'm gonna create some than that does wrong with these duds like the guy Okay Morgan.
Speaker 4: So timing of things in history is always funny to me. Wooly mammos were still roaming the earth when the Great Pyramids of Gizo were under construction.
Speaker 2: Ah that that seems like that doesn't.
Speaker 3: Add up, like match up right, you wouldn't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have the matching technology of my our brain to even try to make it match.
Speaker 7: So people making pyramids, I see that, but I don't see wooly mammos walking around them while they were doing that.
Speaker 2: That seems like in the same let me stop you. Yes, I don't think people made pyramids.
Speaker 7: Aliens Aliens, I forgot about this.
Speaker 1: Okay, forces larger than ourselves. There is no way they're on those exact spots.
Speaker 7: So are you telling me that the aliens were here while wooly mammoths were here?
Speaker 1: I think you're throwing the word alien out kind of recklessly.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Did you said alien? I said things greater than us. You said alien. I did not say alien. I'll give you another one. The tallest men in the world are from the Netherlands, an average height of over six foot that's the average. The shortest men are from Indonesia, with the average height of five foot two. The average American is five foot nine, so Americans are five to nine. So put us all in there. But the five foot nine guy here is six foot in another ones. That means everybody's run around sixty two six thirty six four.
Speaker 7: So why aren't all the basketball scouts just hanging out in the Netherlands.
Speaker 1: Basketball may not have been it probably isn't a big sport there. I'm sure it is big now, maybe grabbing people out of there and put them on basketball. But like skiers, like Nordic skiers, I think they throw stuff. I don't know if they're over there snow eating fun.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, here's a voicemail.
Speaker 9: So every morning I go through seburnbrew Er, Starbucks, can you get coffee? And I decided I wanted something new today, which is very risky at a coffee shop because you don't if you're gonna like it. Unfortunately, I hated it, but I paid eight dollars for it, and so I was. I poured it out.
Speaker 10: I picked eight dollar loss. Would you pour it out?
Speaker 9: And takes the eight dollar loss? Let me know, I can't wait to hear your alts of it.
Speaker 1: There are three options here if you were to go through what she went through. Number one is drink it. Yeah, drink it. You just paid eight box. I'm gonna drink it. Number two, if you pour it out. Number three, some people will go and be like, I don't like this. I'm gonna ask for a refund.
Speaker 2: And you guys have talked about in a restaurant you would do that. Don't act like you're too good for this.
Speaker 7: Now I'm not acting like it, but man, that's it's awkward.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you say you go back in. No, you're the one that decided to try something new.
Speaker 2: You're like, you know what, I don't like.
Speaker 3: It, But that's their fault.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you remember this conversation about a restaurant they would order some get the wrong food, and Lunchbox are like they try.
Speaker 2: Something new and be like, I don't like it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Can I get a refund?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: That's not a theme.
Speaker 7: It's awkward. But dude, the restaurant, what's their motto? The customer is always not the motto of the restaurant.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: That is some mythological restaurant universal company thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what would you do, really, Lunchbox easy, I would go in and say, hey, this isn't very good. I want my money back, or can I get something different? You asked for a refund. I would never or just pour it out or throw it away. That's wasting eight dollars. You spend eight dollars. You're not a satisfied customer, so you need to go in and get your money back.
Speaker 1: But they met the satisfaction of making the exact drink that you asked for. You just didn't like it. You made a wrong decision by ordering something you didn't like. Correct, And that's on you.
Speaker 2: No, that is on me.
Speaker 5: But they put it on their menu, and they're like, hey, this is gonna be good because they put it on their menu, so they think it's good, and when you taste it, you're like, this is crap. They will give you your money back because they know, you know what it's worth it to make our customers happy. As Eddie said, the customer is always right, you ask for your money back.
Speaker 6: Eddie.
Speaker 7: Look, one thing I don't like to do is waste food. I do not waste any food, So I would probably just drink it. I'm hereal with you. I would probably just close my nose you know, you pinch your nose and just drink it.
Speaker 4: I mean, it never crossed my mind to take it back. I was thinking your third option is gonna be like you see, if one of your friends wants it. Oh.
Speaker 1: I would never think about that one because I don't want to drink after anybody.
Speaker 2: Oh so that's just one say something.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're going to work or you're going home, like, hey, do you want my drink?
Speaker 2: I don't like it? Good? What would you do?
Speaker 4: I don't I guess I probably just let it sit there and melt away.
Speaker 2: But you wouldn't throw it out.
Speaker 4: I guess eventually it's gonna get thrown away. I don't know that I could force myself to drink it. If I didn't like it, I for sure wouldn't. I guess i would learn from it and know. I guess I'm gonna stick to my what I know I like, so I don't end up wasting money.
Speaker 2: I would dump it out. You would dump it immediately, Yeah, and I.
Speaker 1: Would remember that eight dollars that I lost rested dollars. I would never order that again. And yeah, it would keep me from experimenting. And also why experiment with an eight dollar winning to experiend with the three dollars the small lessons?
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, see if you like it.
Speaker 7: But lunchbox is right, why would they put something that's going to be discussing on the menu different like corn?
Speaker 1: So does that mean they can't put corn on the menu because everything that they put up everybody has to like.
Speaker 7: But if you don't like corn, I won't order the corn lots.
Speaker 2: And she didn't like this.
Speaker 3: She didn't know if she liked it or not.
Speaker 2: And then you guys are crazy.
Speaker 3: She figured it out.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, out it suck and I wouldn't order it to get said no it, I'd be an eight dollars learning lesson.
Speaker 2: Yeah you never ordered again. I never ordered again. All right, give me the next one.
Speaker 11: I was showing a coworker of my daughter's say your pictures, Oh my gosh, she is gorgeous, And before I could even say thank you, she says she must look just like her daddy, and I thought, so, yeah, thanks, love the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do see why that's funny.
Speaker 1: But what I would think is if she sees the daughter, she wants to compliment the daughter and she doesn't look like the mom, right, she must say that it's.
Speaker 2: A weird thing. I say that it's a weird thing to say.
Speaker 1: I agree, But I don't think she's like hitting on the dad through the mom. I think she's now just going wow, and she probably put a foot in her mouth a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's just a mean thing to say because it's so. I don't think it's mean, though you don't think so. I don't know. Dad's not there.
Speaker 1: I don't think there was any Okay, it could be taken as mean. I don't think the intent was there as mean.
Speaker 4: Yes, because it could be taken as because you're not very pretty, so it must.
Speaker 3: Be the dabt see.
Speaker 1: I would take it as because she doesn't really look like you physically. Yeah, that's where my head goes. Oh like maybe an adopted kid. No, like she just doesn't even mean some kids don't look like one of their parents.
Speaker 2: Some kids look just like one of their parents. So if he showed me a picture of your kid and it looked it didn't look anything like you, I'd be like, have one of those good looking kid must take after the mom.
Speaker 3: See to d dig to eddie.
Speaker 7: But but to a guy, we do that all the time, right, must be get all it looks for mama because dad's ugly.
Speaker 2: You can say that to the dude. But a woman said that to another woman. That's strange, dude. I'm not saying it's not weird. I don't think there was a malicious intent behind it. As my point, isn't it making a joke. I'm so confused.
Speaker 5: I think the co worker is joking with her, and this girl took it personally. I think the coworkers having fun. Yeah, with her coworker. I don't know why this lady's upset.
Speaker 4: Was she even sound upset to be affair? She just sounded like, Hey, what would y'all do in this situation?
Speaker 3: Kind of awkward?
Speaker 1: I would do nothing, and I would take nothing negative from it, because I don't think it was meant to be negative. I don't think it was meant to be like, yeah, she's good looking, you're an ugly pig?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: That sounds like No, it doesn't. It doesn't sound like that at all. So my advice to you is let it go. Be happy this someone thought your daughter was pretty okay. Yeah, if you guys want to call us ever, you can leave us a boicemail. Eight seven seven seventy seven. Bobbies, It's time for the good news lunchbox.
Speaker 5: Tommy, Vinton and Shelton are out in the Idaho Wilderness doing some biking. And when I say biking, I'm saying motorbiking doing the rugged terrain. They're like, is that a naked woman up there with no shoes?
Speaker 1: What? And they pull up and there's a woman that is naked, bleeding from the feet, wandering in the Idaho wilderness.
Speaker 5: She'd been missing for two days. She was seventeen miles from her car, completely lost, and these dudes had no idea she was missing.
Speaker 2: And the dude calls his Wife's.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, I found this naked woman in the wilderness, and.
Speaker 2: She's sure, honey, yeah, I call my wife. Yeah. I don't think I would call the cops, furts.
Speaker 1: I only would add that I found a woman in the wilderness.
Speaker 2: She wasn't naked, yeah.
Speaker 5: And turns out her wife was like. The wife was like, oh my gosh, she's missing. Let me call the you know, rescue team, and they sent a helicopter to where they were and got her out of there.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: All that's good? Is weird? But it's good? Yeah? A little weird. Yeah, yeah, I mean just thinking what was she naked? I think she'd been without food and water and she was going to beat their clothes.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, but she's starting to lose hallucinate and stuff.
Speaker 5: Probably maybe seventeen miles from her car.
Speaker 2: You take your clothes off when you guess. I don't know, dude, I just want to watch naked. I mean, but I'm glad they found her. Glad they found her.
Speaker 5: And I will say this, when you're riding your bike and you find a naked woman in the woods, you're probably like, my a lucky day, But then you realize she's bleeding and laws.
Speaker 2: Even then, I don't think it's a lucky day. I want to be honest, not one part of me. Okay, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good.
Speaker 6: Wake up, Wake up in the mall and.
Speaker 2: It's on the radio, and the Dodgers keeps on. Turn Ready, lunchbox.
Speaker 1: More Game two, Steve red and it's trying to put you through back.
Speaker 2: He's running this week's next bit.
Speaker 1: The Bobby's on the box, so you know what this is? The Bobby ball over to Amy for the Morning Corny.
Speaker 2: The Morning Corny?
Speaker 3: Which vegetable? Did know a leave off the arc? Mm hmm leaks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was The Morning Corny. I definitely get it. I don't know that every everting the leak. I don't even know what the leak is. I think if you were to put it in front of me, I don't even know what it looks like. I get the joke, and the joke is funny. I just a'm thinking, what does a leak even look?
Speaker 4: Does it look like a collared Yes.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it now.
Speaker 1: It kind of looks like a collared green that's getting married because it has a white wedding dress on the bottom of it. Oh, and then has a green on top. Yeah, it looks like an onion, like a long onion.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The joke quality. If I were in a leak eater, I might have laughed out loud. Yeah, but yeah, Okay, there you go. Let's go hit me that voicemail.
Speaker 4: My husband's birthday is on the tenth of October, and I wanted to.
Speaker 12: Know how to go about to get in a birthday shout out from you and the gang.
Speaker 2: Have a great day, all.
Speaker 1: Right, it's one week early, but we're happy to do it. Happy birthday husband.
Speaker 4: Oh there, birthday to the man born on October tenth.
Speaker 2: And you know who you are.
Speaker 3: You know exactly who you are.
Speaker 2: We'll call you mister Special.
Speaker 3: And your wife sounds like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah you that guy, have birthday? That guy.
Speaker 1: I got a Bobby cast up today with Brian Bosworth double eyes, if you guys want to go check it out. A very famous football player who also became an actor, who's also you see those commercials Fansville on Doctor Pepper like seven years he's been the sheriff Fansville.
Speaker 4: Oh my Van, I didn't realize.
Speaker 2: You've probably seen him.
Speaker 4: And just not that's why I bet I've seen it. But if not, now I bet I'll see him all the time.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I did an hour with him. Pretty crazy. Go check it out search for the Bobby cast.
Speaker 2: Eddie. What's this clip?
Speaker 7: I was on TikTok and I saw Courtney Cox playing the drums.
Speaker 1: So Courtney Cox is from Friends played Monica Play me a little Courtney Cox playing the drums. So I've seen her play stuff in her living room because she's learning how to play the drums.
Speaker 2: How awesome is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's fun?
Speaker 1: Like she nails it. Yeah, she does really good considering she's not a real drummer. She is learning how to drum. That's super cool. That's inspiring to watch somebody learn something new. So what's that's a question?
Speaker 7: So if you would post something on TikTok where you were, people saw me be like, wow, that's so Quid didn't know Bobby could do that.
Speaker 1: What would it be, Oh, let's do this around the room. What special skill do you have if you had to come up with one that would impress people?
Speaker 2: I think mine's juggling.
Speaker 3: Makes me feel so not talented.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this is not a talent thing. Because my juggling is not a talent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can actually do it because.
Speaker 2: I practice my face off.
Speaker 1: I was working Mainnaise on a golf course and I always have to wait for people to move so I can weed eat and I just had golf balls and I practice how to juggle before even social media had clips.
Speaker 2: But I am a pretty good job.
Speaker 1: I can juggle almost anything, heavy things, light things, two things, one thing, three things though, so probably juggling and go behind the bag under the legs.
Speaker 7: What's cool about your juggling, though, is that you always act like you don't know how to juggle, and you're like, let me see that.
Speaker 1: Well, people will be like juggling a little bit. I'm like, can you teach me how to do that? And I'm like what if I? And then I was sad who whoaa, Like it takes me over?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you think you have?
Speaker 4: I can use this like weird crow yoga move that I guess my friends like when I've taken yoga with friends and I busted out, They're.
Speaker 3: Like, what, no idea you could do that?
Speaker 4: So you get up on your elbows, like your feet are off the ground, your knees are on your elbows.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think it's a dome dome dome, and then.
Speaker 4: You like, I can position myself and then spread my legs out to the side.
Speaker 3: I'm actually kind of shocked. I can do it as well.
Speaker 2: So you get on your hands.
Speaker 3: It's pro. But then I can also kick.
Speaker 4: I take the move the second level and I kick my legs out and I can hold it to see.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little party trick.
Speaker 3: I guess I have what.
Speaker 4: I guess when I'm in yoga class and my friend's like, what, I had no idea. It's probably all the years I took of yoga and then now I don't really but that one my brain held on to how to do it because it is a once you figure it out mentally, it's like, okay, I can do this.
Speaker 2: Much watch you. Uh.
Speaker 5: It is actually something I can't do that surprises people.
Speaker 2: I can't touch my shoulders.
Speaker 5: So they would see that and they'd be like, what, how can you not touch your shoulders? And then I'd be like, oh, don't worry, I'll pat myself on the back. And I can't do that either. They would be shocked.
Speaker 1: That's my talent. I don't know what I can say that getting in trouble. His talent is a body deformity, something that you can kind of. My eye doesn't work.
Speaker 2: I don't like I can't. I want to cover my good eye and I can't see anything. But they can't.
Speaker 1: They can't tell that by looking at you and you being on on TikTok. Like me, I'd be like, everybody ready, let's touch our shoulders.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's like a you have a talent though that would fit this instead of a non talent. No, I bet you do. You just don't know. No, I really don't like your memory. Your memory is good, a great memory. My sense of direction is amazing there, but like we should blindfold them, drive them somewhere seems like a dog. I don't know, like blindfolded me. But I'm saying like, once I go somewhere, we blindfolded, how we take you there?
Speaker 2: We then pull the blindfold off, find your way home.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying I can pay attention, like okay, we went left, we went right, Okay, go up three steps.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No, what I'm saying is like when I go places, once I've been there, I know how to get there, Like I'm really good at getting places.
Speaker 2: Is it because you don't use GPS? Yes, yeah, never have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's skill because I do use.
Speaker 1: GPS, and I can't get any I don't know how to get anywhere. I'll get lost if I have to like divert to come to work and go like away for construction. If my GPS isn't on, I'm like, I don't know where I am. Don't how do I even get back? Yeah, that's a good one. Riding your bike to work, that's not a talent. Anybody can do that.
Speaker 2: Not everybody. No, everybody can ride a bike. I think everybody can juggle if they just practice.
Speaker 4: I bought my wrist every single time, no matter what.
Speaker 1: My thumb's double join in. See, that's weird, that's weird. Cool, that's a risk. Oh that's discussing. That is absolutely gross.
Speaker 6: What's wrong?
Speaker 3: I can do both if you want.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: Now let's turn into there.
Speaker 4: Give me the right one is more quiet, but it's still popping.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is different. Yeah, every time our bodies are broken. Man, do you have anything I could make a water sound?
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool? Its cool, right right? This is the most disgusting band I've ever heard. Now, now, let's box touch your shoulders.
Speaker 1: I can't do it, man, that's funny. I feel like Scuba Stea would have a random talent?
Speaker 2: Do you have one? I do, but it's kind of gross. Okay, we'll believe it. Okay, so I can haven't done in a while. But it's like one of those party tricks where you like, roll on your back and you suck air and then you parted out you suck air. I'm glad that's where you want that on top.
Speaker 1: I think we in the segment here, yeah, yeah, I think we really can't come back.
Speaker 3: From Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 2: Sorry up today.
Speaker 5: This story comes up from San Antonio, Texas. Two guys got in a fight why over the Netflix account? Eighteen year old nineteen year old One guy changed the name on the Netflix account. He said, I'm tired of the disrespect, show up and fight me. And so they showed up and one of them had a gun.
Speaker 2: Wait, what was up with the name changed?
Speaker 1: So they're not living in the same house or do they just change like the icon because you know you can make it an icon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the profiles. Yeah, but you changed the name to like what like John's a loser.
Speaker 5: Well, one guy's name was Brian, the other guy was Anthony, and I guess one of them changed it to their name instead of it.
Speaker 1: They must have been fighting about something else. I would tell you that's not enough to take a gun to a fight. Yeah, like they shouldn't have taken the gun, and that that had to.
Speaker 2: Be last straw. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, he had the gun in his hand while he was fighting, and then the trigger accidentally went off and the bullet ricocheted off of something and hit the guy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I've never heard of a fist fight while you're holding a gun with your finger on the trigger and it accidentally going off. I don't believe that story a second.
Speaker 2: And you're not using the.
Speaker 6: Gap it ricocheted, because because.
Speaker 1: Either you're gonna whoop him with the pistol, you're gonna shoot them, or you're not gonna have your finger on the trigger holding it in your hand.
Speaker 2: It seems like a liability to have a gun in your hand of your.
Speaker 1: Your fist fighting, Yes, because then you can't even protect yourself in the fist fight.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm lunchbox.
Speaker 5: That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 6: All right, here's the voicemail from last night.
Speaker 12: One advice that I have for baby's names is make sure when you decide on a name that you yell it out. When the baby's doing something and they get you upset, you're gonna have to yell their name, and if it sounds weird, it's not gonna sound right. So make sure you yell the name. Okay, thanks, let the show. Bye.
Speaker 1: Snuffle, I guess, yeah, that's too long, but I would just call the baby snuffy right right right?
Speaker 6: Oh, not snuff. But when you're mad at the baby, you say the whole name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'sus.
Speaker 6: Do you know what Snuffaluppiccus is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's the big animal.
Speaker 7: Yeah what though, elephant, wooly mammoth.
Speaker 1: I think it's a mammoth. Okay, it was Big Bird's buddy. No muppets, Syme, Street says Street.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, uh yeah.
Speaker 2: Big for Big baby Bear's buddy.
Speaker 4: I used to whenever I was trying to get pregnant to have a baby and thinking of names, I would pretend like they were getting a phone call from a friend on the phone, like.
Speaker 3: Hey, is you know Eddie there? And if it rolled off the tongue and I liked it. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just pictured other people having to use their name.
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 1: I think now I just use the name Snuffalopagus as the placeholder for when we're talking about the baby, even to your wife for them. No, okay, for the most part, I think it's just if we're having to use a name for some sort of example, it's now snuffaloppogus. Gotcha, that works because I don't know what Snuffhalopacus was sex wise.
Speaker 7: I always thought it was a guy, I think, yeah, just you know, didn't think much about it.
Speaker 1: Just thought it was a guy because it's nick Gus snuffle Uphagus.
Speaker 2: Oh funny, I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: I think if I were to guess, I guess a girl just by thinking, what do you.
Speaker 2: A male character A rap name is Eloyus Snuffholopagus. Alloyis even snuffalophagus.
Speaker 6: Mom had to shorten it, and.
Speaker 4: Did you know it's snuffle upagus.
Speaker 2: There's no way, yes it is.
Speaker 3: There's no no, I swear I'm looking at right now.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, because I said snuffalophagus too, but it's snuffalupicus.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we've all been saying it wrong, then stuhalopus.
Speaker 2: Except for big Bird.
Speaker 1: I refuse to call that animal snuffle upagus.
Speaker 4: Well that's what it is, ok snuff.
Speaker 2: I guess it actually sounds better.
Speaker 6: It does. It doesn't feel normal, but snuff, I guess stuff.
Speaker 4: It's also affectionately known as snuffy.
Speaker 2: Like you said, that's a character really didn't take off.
Speaker 6: Maybe they didn't invest enough in them.
Speaker 7: Did the character talk, yeah, okay, had a voice and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's friend. Yeah big bird, look at you. He's a shy, gentle, sensitive character.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a girl.
Speaker 3: Maybe snuff wow.
Speaker 2: Wow yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 10: A few years ago, my dad was supposed to give this liver at the time to my ex boyfriend and he was a week away before it got canceled. And last year my dad won the lottery million dollars. I think that's lottery karma. Maybe in Lunchbox can take a note out of Eddie's book and donate something.
Speaker 1: Thanks, No, no, no, Eddie's book is not donating something to want to donate something. Eddie's book is talking about doing something and not doing it. And I got to say, Lunchbox has kind of got that book down too, so I think, oh, what.
Speaker 2: Do you mean?
Speaker 5: No, I do donate, I do power reds.
Speaker 1: No, we're talking about how you're always going to go and I'm going to go to church before I buy a lottery ticket. I'm gonna do this before and you never actually do the things that you say when it comes to buying lottery tickets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, church, I just haven't found a good church, like. I need one that you know, speaks to me that, like I feel like, is very welcoming, and I just haven't found one of those.
Speaker 2: Play me the next one, please.
Speaker 11: What's going on with a Bobby spehal I think you get on Netflix? You said that you think he gave me the rights to it all. What's going on is you're ever going to show it so people that he can catch it on TV can watch it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I wish it would have been on Netflix, although I got paid less for it because Netflix pays very little, but there's a ton of exposure. It was on CMT and I do have it back and I did put it up on my YouTube channel which is at Bobby Bones channel, so not the show channel, but the one where I did the bobbycast. So the full special is up I made no deal about it. I just put it up there and never said anything about it. So you can go and watch it.
Speaker 6: It's up there.
Speaker 1: It's an hour, close to an hour, maybe a little over an hour at Bobby Bone's channel, the Bobby cast channel.
Speaker 2: What's it called?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 6: Is it comedicallyanspirational?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 6: What the whole tour was called? Special?
Speaker 7: I know it was like, you know, the whole thing, and how these comedians have different names.
Speaker 2: For their specials.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's called comedicallyanspirational.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, there you go. There's our list of voicemails. You can always call and hit us up on the voicemail line. Eight seven seven seventy seven Bobby eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby, thank.
Speaker 3: You, guys.
Speaker 1: They're saying that there's something called the no sebo effect, so they say, don't search for the side effects up front for a drug. If it's not side effects, that could kill you, because what happens is if you don't know what the side effects are, you don't get them. It's like a placebo, but they call it no cebo, where a placebo is like, hey, it's gonna tell you, it's gonna help you even though it's really not there, but they're saying it helps you. So you felt helped, like your brain has convinced you it works. If there's a no sea boat that tells you there are no side effects, or you don't know them, you don't feel them, because a lot of times we convince ourselves that we have the side effects based on what we know the side effects are. If it's like side effects or headaches, and you take something and you're like, oh, I do have a headache from it. You might have a headache from something else, or you might just be thinking you have a headache, or you might have put yourself into a place where you don't really have a headache. But it's like that borderline, like I got a headache for the medicine.
Speaker 2: So it's that.
Speaker 1: So it's when people hear read negative effects from medication, they're much more likely to experience those effects. Interesting, and that's full brain, our brain, our brain dictating how our body feels.
Speaker 3: No cibo, I get it, then no ce bo.
Speaker 1: Stuty, for instance, found that when men were specifically told that a drug for heart disease could cause a rectile dysfunction, they their wingers didn't work.
Speaker 2: But it didn't.
Speaker 1: It actually didn't have that, but because they were told that, boom, what didn't work?
Speaker 4: So how do you avoid How do you avoid them?
Speaker 3: Because you.
Speaker 2: Take medicine blindly and do no research the commercial No no, no, no no. The weird thing.
Speaker 1: About side effects is that these medicines have to list every possible thing that could happen. Or when they did a trial with ten thousand people, one person had it, so they still have to say that even if that one person actually didn't get it from the medicine, so you know, it could cause gambling. That's tough impulse shopping, and it's like one person who goes to the casino and actually had nothing to do with the medicine.
Speaker 7: Like I've heard some commercials where like they go on for a minute and a half with side effects and I'm like, whoa dang, yeah.
Speaker 1: And some of them do I mean listen that there are actually wal side effects, right, You're not going to get anything without giving something, just generally with medicine. But some of those when it's we listed all the side effects, it's they did this massive study and there were two people with it, and they're not even sure if it was actually affected by the medicine, but they have to say it so the no CBO effect. But I don't really know what the move is from here because I do want to know what possibly side right. Maybe you have somebody close to you look up what the side effects are. I not tell you and they give you the okay, that may be the move. But I don't like the idea of just don't research anything and you won't feel anything that seems to get us in a bad place.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll see you Monday. Goodbye, everybody.
Speaker 1: The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and saying by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymond no head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.