Speaker 1: Hey boo, It's me Roz and welcome to ghost It by Roz Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal. And this is a very special episode because this is the live audio from my live on stage version of the show that I did here in Los Angeles at Largo, which is a legendary historic Hollywood theater. And I was joined by Karen Kilgariff and Chris Fleming and also well a surprise guest. We'll get to that. If you like what you hear in the future, I would love to have you come. I will of course always let you know on here and on my social media, because I really we had the time of our lives. Everyone just we just I don't know. It was a magical night. We had so much fun and it was so nice meeting everyone. And I hope to do more of these, particularly in LA I do know that I'm going to be at that same venue, Largo on May second. Okay, mark your calendars. Now, this is one of those times I ain't talking about ghosts. I got a full hour every week I give you a meat talking about ghosts. I'm on a TV show about ghosts. I'll be just talk, you know, talking on stage making other things funny. And I'm actually going to be headlining with a bunch of my friends. Uh for the Netflix is a Joke Festival, and it's the opening night of the Netflix is a Joke Festival at Largo.
Speaker 2: I am thrilled.
Speaker 1: Haven't announced who's going to be on it yet, but listen, the stars come out to play at Largo, Honey. The other night I was there, John Mulaney, Margaret Choe, Sarah Silverman. I mean expect an amazing show, so I would love to see you there. You can get those tickets at Largo dash la dot com or on my social media. I'll have the link in my bio. I hope you can come. It's gonna be amazing. Also, one more thing before we get into this episode, I wanted to tell you that we are having a beautiful sale here at Exactly Right Media.
Speaker 2: It's a springtime sale, honey.
Speaker 1: From March nineteenth to March twenty fifth, all regular priced items will be fifteen percent off at checkout t R A Y s U R E.
Speaker 2: Trey. Sure.
Speaker 1: That's the promo code, so be sure to use that at Exactly Right store dot com to shop.
Speaker 2: Hey, maybe you.
Speaker 1: Could get one of those cute ghosted sweaters. All right, that's enough out of me, up top, Let's get into the live show live here in Los Angeles US at Largo with Poulter, guests Karen Kilgariff and Chris Fleming and another special guest you're about to meet.
Speaker 2: I'm with the show.
Speaker 1: When a latina has this much eyeliner on business?
Speaker 3: How you game?
Speaker 2: Am I possess?
Speaker 1: I swear to about him?
Speaker 3: I possess.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be pissed.
Speaker 1: All this isn't ran, it's magenta. Can we talk to someone that has good hate?
Speaker 2: I'm cheaping the banks? Somebody?
Speaker 3: Do not mean.
Speaker 2: The dolls are lippy? Eev? Please? If I didn't ask you to haunt mea me tell haunt me.
Speaker 1: Love that one that have the fotopie bread it's poky and cookie.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, he say, I'm ghosted by ros Hernandez. Stay with me, ebe please all right, let me check. Okay, we're good, not bad? How are we doing tonight? Thank you all so much for coming to Mike King Signetta.
Speaker 2: I'm so honored to be here. At Largo.
Speaker 1: I was driving here tonight and I passed by the Beverly Center, which, by the way, this is. I promised you this will be the best paranormal themed comedy podcast recording across the street from a mall you'll find anywhere.
Speaker 2: That's a promise.
Speaker 1: But about like seven or eight or so years ago. This was back in my drag queen days. I'm not a drag queen anymore. I say covered and had to toe razzle dazzle. I hosted a show at the Beverly Center Macy's. It was a pride show and it was in the men's sock department at about four pm on like a Tuesday, and there was like ten very confused people as a lip sing to Whitney Houston. But I say, you know what, it's gonna pay off one of these days. And I left that place. I drove by this place. I said, one day, I'm going to be at that place right there, the Coronet Theater. And I've been traveling all over the place, and I it's nice to be back in LA because, like I was thinking, like I used to host a brunch up the street that way, a drag brunch that like nobody would come to and sometimes we wouldn't do any numbers because there wasn't anyone there. And then I used to host a show down the street that way that was a monthly comedy show, and they had me in the small room, and then they had Joe Rogan in the big room, and then his would sell out, and then those people would come to my show and they just look like the But I just kept going. I said, come on, I'm gonna keep going. I'm gonna keep going. And then like a year ago, I was shaving my legs and I was feeling the water come down on me as I was in the bathroom of a haunted clown themed motel. I said, this is a show business. Keep going, keep going. And then four months ago there was a big billboard with my face on it for my first ever TV show.
Speaker 2: I'm the Beverly Center.
Speaker 1: You didn't know this was gonna be an inspirational speech tonight, So keep going.
Speaker 2: I have heard that this.
Speaker 1: Place is haunted. There's a lot of celebrities that allegedly have stuck around here. So this place opened in nineteen forty seven and the first thing that happened on the stage was a play of Galileo and it starred the actor Charles Lawton.
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 1: How this happens, but somehow some people believe he's still here after all these years. Also, Charlie Chaplin used to have an office upstairs, and people say that they feel him up there as well. So I don't know if any of them, Charles, if you're hair do something. All right, Well, nothing happened, maybe something will happen to I can't guarantee that. But you guys know, I know a lot of celebrities, and I was thinking, how can I get a celebrity ghost, you know, just to participate. And I was going through my phone book, which is a lot of like people that are famous and like psychics and demonologists and stuff like that. I was like, come on, somebody's got to know someone. I think I got the perfect guest tonight. And this guest is going to join me all night long. This is a big surprise. This person has got several movies based on their life.
Speaker 2: This is the real Annabelle. Sorry she can't walk herself here she is.
Speaker 1: Thank you, darling, thank you for carrying me. Of course, Annabelle, you're a star baby.
Speaker 2: Please do keep going. Are you flirting with me? Annabelle? I just might be ras I just might be Okay, I can't help. But notice you're a lot smaller in person.
Speaker 4: Well, Mama, the camera adds six to nine inches, if you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Who I don't know what you mean.
Speaker 1: They say celebrities are smaller in person, So it's true.
Speaker 2: And thank you for that compliment, Darling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Annabelle, first of all, love the fur coat that you're wearing.
Speaker 2: You like it? Yes, I got the American Girl Doll Store.
Speaker 1: Somebody spent thirty dollars at the American Girl Doll Store for this one joke.
Speaker 2: And I'll vemmo you back, I promise, Thank you, Annabelle. Well, yeah, Annabelle, you've got money, honey.
Speaker 1: You sold your life rights and those movies are very successful.
Speaker 4: That's right. Turns out she's not raggedy anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing raggedy about you. I don't know if this is rude to say or not. But those lips, honey, what about these? I mean they're so big you can't even move them.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? These are my natural lips? Okay, just kidding.
Speaker 4: I put a lot of money for these fake lips, Darling, what do you think do we like?
Speaker 2: Thank you? I think they're good.
Speaker 4: Look at all these beautiful people on just watching the show. Oh I did.
Speaker 1: Not think that you were gonna be so chill. I mean people say that you're like a.
Speaker 2: Demon, right, yeah, no, I'm a demon. Yes, no, I'm a demon. Hah. Now I'm a full on demon. I've like killed people, Darling.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what I thought. Okay, but are you like out of your killer era or what?
Speaker 4: Well, you know she's free now. She was caged before, but now she's free. Right, let's go come in out of my cage.
Speaker 2: And I'm doing just fine, Thank you very much. Oh my god? Who wait? Who sings that song panic at the disco?
Speaker 1: I believe it's the Killers? Of course it is, of course it's the Killers. Uh yeah, okay, So this let's go over the story of you in case anyone's confused. So the real doesn't story. I think this crowd probably does know. Okay, if you've seen the Annibal movies, make some noise? Okay, whoever hasn't make some noise? And why the fuck not?
Speaker 2: Huh? And why the fuck not? Okay?
Speaker 1: So Annabell, the real Annabelle, who's right here, was a haunted, raggedy and doll, and she was making life hard for a young woman, and she was attacking people a little bit. They say she was escaping. She was writing letters that would come out of nowhere. They would find these pieces of paper with stuff written on it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then she was given to ed Lorraine Warren, the famous investigators, and they put her in a glass cage kind of like a terrarium that you would keep bearded lizard, dragon or something.
Speaker 2: And now you're out. I'm out.
Speaker 4: I'm out, and I have a story to tell, and it's it's made me a millionaire darling, a millionaire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like.
Speaker 1: But another reason people might be confused is because in the movies you look very different.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, when I sold my life right to have the story told, I said I want it.
Speaker 2: I want to audition for the role. I want to play myself.
Speaker 4: Really of course, of course, and they said, sure, we'll give you a chance. Turns out you need to be an actor to audition.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And this this other doll made of I don't know what she was made out of, but she was skinnier, taller, and prettier than me. Oh, can you believe it? Wow, that wasn't rhetorical? Can you believe it?
Speaker 2: So that's an actress. This whole time, I had no clue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was an actress. She did a lot of community theater back in her day.
Speaker 2: Yes, what do you think of the nun? Because the nun is also she's in that kind of world that, yes, in the conjuring world. I also auditioned for the nun and I did get called back for that. Actually, that's nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they said they wanted more of a gaunt look, and they said I was, and this is a direct quote, too stuffy looking.
Speaker 2: Oh can you believe that's shade? I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Well, Annabelle, I'm very happy to know that you are not as scary demon.
Speaker 2: You seem very chill.
Speaker 1: You honestly, you seem like a lot of ladies I know here in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Yes, listen, I've been villainous. You know that their stories was just a stained campaign against me. The fact that they trapped me in this glass cage with a crucifix I'm Jewish show.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, You're so cruel to me.
Speaker 4: They kept me in that basement and all I had to watch was MTV's Cribs. But then on an episode I saw my hero Mariah carry Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember the episode. You all remember the episode?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said, that looks like a beautiful bird trapped in her own cage on the Lower East Side.
Speaker 2: I want to be her.
Speaker 4: And as soon as I got out of my cage and doing just fine, I have emulated the songstress myself.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm terrified to ask you to sing, so I don't think I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Annabell.
Speaker 1: Okay follow me on SoundCloud, Annabout Is it okay if I bring out my other guests?
Speaker 2: I would love to Okay, is that okay with you? Guys?
Speaker 1: I have some favorites that have returned to the show. These are two people that I know you all love. One of them is Karen Kilgarup.
Speaker 2: The other.
Speaker 1: Is Chris Fleming. Come on up, Hi, are you attached? Grab a sea, grab a sea, grab a microphone smooches. Well, Hi, Karen, you are what I expected and so much more. This is awkward, But Chris, uh, this is the second time this has happened. There's a television TV psychic named Chris Fleming that he has toured the world. Read the dad and I thought, that's who I booked for the second time.
Speaker 2: Now I have this person and.
Speaker 3: We have a very similar Yahoo email account.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm happy this Chris Fleming is here.
Speaker 3: Well, I understand your disappointed. I mean, I'm not as qualified as the actual paranormal Chris Fleming, but I'm thrilled to be here. Nonetheless.
Speaker 2: Ross, Yeah, no, I'm very happy to have you here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this has happened several times.
Speaker 5: I would just confirm it next time, like in the email, I would just go ahead and directly.
Speaker 1: Right, because the other one would probably know because he's a psychic, you'd probably.
Speaker 6: Know ahead to tie anticipate the problem.
Speaker 2: He'd be like, I already know what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, guys, Hi, did you hear that the moth Man got a tramp stamp tattoo? Some of these people might know, so the moth Man, of course, you know the moth Man. Yeah, yeah, I call him the moth day because we don't know.
Speaker 2: So the moth Man.
Speaker 1: Or that famous cryptid creature that was has been seen over the years in Point Pleasant, West, Virginia, there's a statue to commemorate and somebody put a lower back tattoo on the statue.
Speaker 3: Oh what does it say?
Speaker 1: It's like a sort of a tribal you know, one of those like late nineties.
Speaker 5: It should have been the Lockness Monster.
Speaker 1: That would have been Well, I heard the Lockness Monster got a Brazilian butt lift. What yes, not to be outdone. Yeah, it's very competitive.
Speaker 3: Already had a pretty tight dump truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, so guys on the show, I like to do a little research and I, oh my god, I did some major research the past few days and weeks, honestly, and I there's a lot o backstage. I got like the strings with the thing you know on the board.
Speaker 3: You're in a library and they're like, okay, locking up, you're in Ryanstone pajamas.
Speaker 1: Just god, you know me, Well, maybe you are psychic. This case is a famous one, and I've been saving it for a special occasion because it is a well known one and there's a lot to talk about with it.
Speaker 2: It is the end Field Poulter. Guys, we got some Enfield heads.
Speaker 1: In the house, all right, So that person's gonna do this next segment and I'm going to take a break. It's hot a beer. Have you guys heard of the Enfield Poulter Guys.
Speaker 6: I have, I have, but I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Karen's really shy about Then that's the show. That's what I have. I didn't know you could just say, yeah, I've heard of it. I'm gonna start doing. Yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 6: It's great for shows.
Speaker 5: You're just kind of withholding during conversations.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's my new thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm so excited because of the reaction that that evoked from the crowd.
Speaker 2: Very popular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, back to you, Annabel, You've been very quiet.
Speaker 2: I am. I don't know if you.
Speaker 4: Want to know what they got right in the movie and what they got wrong in the movie.
Speaker 1: Right because the Second Conjuring movie is based on allegedly Annabel's lips are based on a true story, but it's based on the story of the Enfield Poulter Geist.
Speaker 5: Veri.
Speaker 3: Amilia's character is based on the Infield the polter Geist.
Speaker 1: She plays Lorraine Warren, the woman who owned Annabelle owned I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: How age start change?
Speaker 1: And then her game Yeah, just SoundCloud dot com slash Annabelle.
Speaker 2: She wanted me to say that to you guys. It's here Ed Warren the husband.
Speaker 1: Boo, it's no shape, but he doesn't he doesn't really look like Patrick Wilson. But no, no, Yeah, their stories are sort of inspired, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And also I think Ed Warren was at his height kind of in the seventies, right, like late seventies of them. Yeah, And I think if you did that backwards math, that is what Patrick Wilson would have looked like in the seventies. That was the best looking you could get in like veryventy seven, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I would fake so many Poulter guys to get that ghost hunter in my house.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 6: I heard scratching over here.
Speaker 1: The research, yep, this right here contains the truth about the Enfield Poultry guyst Are you ready for it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, So most of the research I did here is from the twenty twenty three article by Colleina Fraga for all Things Interesting dot com. But there's a really great uh documentary series called The Enfield Poulter Guist on Apple TV that came out like a year ago and it's very extensive.
Speaker 2: I watched it so I got some. I got some from that I heard.
Speaker 6: It was really scary.
Speaker 2: It's scary.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you have to go to the Apple store to get app to see Apple TV?
Speaker 6: You have to watch it at the gens part.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have to. You're I don't know how.
Speaker 1: I figured it out. I didn't have it, but I got it for this. Okay, it's been a it's been a week. Okay.
Speaker 2: Has anybody here seen that TV show? Yeah? Well, yes, I know you.
Speaker 6: Have the field head.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's a lot here, so let's just get into it. This started in August of nineteen seventy seven. There's a single mother. She has divorced, single four kids. Her name is Peggy Hodgen. Peggy what, darling, Peggy hodgeen? Oh gosh, and about.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm sorry, it's okay. Just sounded like a hate crime. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: The way you stared at me while you yelled at was also, I know, really intimidating you guys.
Speaker 1: And I was called a slur by a ghost one time, and so I know what it feels like to be the other.
Speaker 2: People hurt people. I know all about that. I know all about it, darling.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, who hurt you? What's wrong with you? Annabelle?
Speaker 2: Do you need to talk? Society has hurt me? Okay?
Speaker 1: So Peggy Hodge said she's living at two eighty four Green Street and Enfield, which is in North London.
Speaker 2: You guys been to North London?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is that where the airport is?
Speaker 2: I've never been. I want to go so bad. So she has four children.
Speaker 1: She's got Margaret who's twelve, Jana is eleven, Johnny is ten, Billy is seven, twelve.
Speaker 3: Eleven ten, Billy seven.
Speaker 2: And she's a single mother.
Speaker 3: God, that's a lot of work. Peggy Hodgson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot for Peggy Hodgson.
Speaker 3: And I really hope she doesn't get haunted by this polar well.
Speaker 2: I hate to ruin it for you, but that's exactly what happens.
Speaker 3: You are. Peggy's got Billy in one hand covered in mud, the other one's covered in baked beans.
Speaker 5: I told you to stop filling that hole outside with baked bean, but in a North London to.
Speaker 3: Stop climbing ben.
Speaker 2: That's good, that was good.
Speaker 6: That was great.
Speaker 3: Can you do a sarcastic applause? They like, I don't feel like I nailed it?
Speaker 1: Let's see the psychic Chris climbing do accent work.
Speaker 3: Oh, I bet he? Could you get possessed by y?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So the first thing that happened Peggy Hodgson heard a loud sound upstairs.
Speaker 2: She goes up.
Speaker 1: There and Margaret and Janet are cowering in the corner of their room. I'm so scared and they're all They're all, Mom, I can't do the access, but I know you am mom. They say, Mom, the chest of Jaws is moving on its own.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Mummy, Peggy, Mummy, Peggy. And then Peggy goes, oh, rubbish.
Speaker 6: Yeah you're doing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that was pretty good. It's an immersive experience.
Speaker 1: So then right there in front of Peggy Hodgson's eyes, the chest moved on its own and she says, something's going on.
Speaker 6: Here, and she says, I don't have time for this ship.
Speaker 2: Seriously, this poor woman.
Speaker 6: This show.
Speaker 2: Bullets or something like that.
Speaker 1: So, uh, Peggy's brother lived down the street. She had him come over and his son, and they found the chest was in the center of the room. It was too heavy for the girls to move on their own. Their male neighbor came over and he heard three knocks on the wall that followed him as he walked through the house.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty sexist story.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would say, believe women.
Speaker 1: I guess, okay, I guess I didn't. I realized I didn't need to include that he was a male.
Speaker 3: You're right? I no, oh you oh, you're okay, because I guess. I like how the narrator was like, this could not be moved by two.
Speaker 6: No woman could ever moved this chap.
Speaker 2: That's what he said.
Speaker 3: The male neighbor came over to make sure.
Speaker 1: But when he was walking around, he heard knocks on the wall, like everywhere he went.
Speaker 2: Were they women knocks? Darling?
Speaker 1: I don't know the gender of the knocks. I didn't get to that in the research. But when we get to the end, two people voicing NFL. Yeah, who the hell was that?
Speaker 3: Charlie Chaplin doing it? He took a growlings courses, trying out some chops.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to break it into Hollywood, Darling.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've got range, Annabell, can you do a British what?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right?
Speaker 1: So so the male neighbor, he checks the pipes.
Speaker 2: He doesn't fight anything.
Speaker 1: He tells Peggy Hodgson and the kids to go to his house and they phoned the police. Then a cop a lady cop, I mean she was, she was a lady cop.
Speaker 2: Oh, a cop hed.
Speaker 1: She goes in there and she says she saw a chair rise on its own and it slid across the floor. A photographer and a reporter for the Daily Mirror showed up and they witnessed multiple items in the house getting moved around on their own. And the photographer was hitting the head with a lego, Yes, a lego, just a single little guy, one little lego to the head.
Speaker 3: Was it one of those like full complete lego skyscrapers?
Speaker 2: Just what?
Speaker 4: Why isn't this a lego commercial? I would love to see a logo commercial like this. I know, seriously, your Poulter guys can throw him. So this is when it hit the newspaper.
Speaker 3: The Vice News people came over and got hit in the head with the legs.
Speaker 1: Well not quite yet. Advice wasn't around yet, but I believe it was. It was the Daily Mirror.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, the Vice News of nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, so this is when we get Maurice Gross involved, gross disgusting.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: His name is spelled Maurice, is pronounced Morris, and his last name is Gross, but it's pronounced gross.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Marris Gross.
Speaker 1: He's a businessman and an inventor with a fierce handlebar mustache. He is a member of the Society of Psychical Research, which is a foundation that's been around for a long time.
Speaker 2: They study this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: It's been around since the eighteen hundreds, based in the UK, and they study all kinds of stuff like this. And he told them, if you ever get a good poultry, guys, I'm there.
Speaker 3: Well, he's on his phone right, he's just waiting.
Speaker 1: He told who the Society of Psychical Research.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: So he ends up basically almost moving in. He's in this house constantly. He did over two hundred hours of tape recordings in the house, and some of the stuff he has is chilling. So he noticed that the activity started shortly after they brought a parakeet into the house that belonged to a lady that died. They got a paranormal parakeet.
Speaker 5: So many parakeets were harmed in the making of this and field taunting.
Speaker 1: Well, that was one theory, but another theory he had was that Peggy's ex husband who's now out of the picture, bought some furniture from a guy.
Speaker 2: It's tragic. There was a death involved in the house.
Speaker 1: He gives the furniture to the family and now they're like, the furniture's haunted you over that death, Darling.
Speaker 2: I don't like talking about that kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Willy.
Speaker 5: In the Conjuring movie, that guy is a big part at the end, does he I think so?
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 6: I kind of don't either.
Speaker 3: I watched that movie with the blanket up right over the eyes.
Speaker 6: It scary.
Speaker 1: So apparently this guy might have killed somebody and his family and he had some furniture that he put on Facebook marketplace or whatever in the seventies, and this lady's ex husband bought it, said here's some and then he left the house.
Speaker 3: Facebook Marketplace did pre date Facebook.
Speaker 1: It's eternal, so basically they think it's the furniture.
Speaker 2: They burned.
Speaker 1: The furniture didn't stop it. Vulter Geist is in there. So Morris Gross brought in a paranormal investigator named Guy Playfair. They set up shop in the living room. Now this sounds a little creepy, but it's not especially watch the documentary you'll see they set up an audio feed recording in the little girl's bedroom at night when they were sleeping, and they also had cameras because it's like before, you know, ring cameras and trail cameras, So they were sitting there listening with their headphones.
Speaker 2: If they heard noise up there.
Speaker 1: They had a remote control that would snap, snap, snap pictures.
Speaker 3: Do you still have the trail camera in your bedroom that you're used, Yes, I do, and there's a Twitter feed.
Speaker 1: It told you that in confidence. So one night they hear Janet up there. She gets attacked by her curtain.
Speaker 3: In the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Then a BBC radio reporter comes over. Her name is Roz Morris.
Speaker 1: All right, she witnessed a chair movement the girl's bedroom when they were sleeping.
Speaker 5: She was just standing in there while they slept. Yes, that's what's haunting right there. This poor mother had so many people to feed darling, I.
Speaker 1: Know, castle after Yeah, a lot of people were coming in and out of there. Uh, and things were escalating. Janet saw the indentation of a body on her bed.
Speaker 2: Peggy.
Speaker 1: Uh, Peggy's brother saw an illuminating mass at the top of the stairs.
Speaker 2: Maurice. Uh.
Speaker 1: He suggests that they all sleep in one room together. Maybe that'll help things.
Speaker 3: Room was he was he included in that.
Speaker 2: I think he was like listening in.
Speaker 3: I think we should all kind of share a bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this blows over.
Speaker 1: He's like you ever see The Grandparents and Charlie and the Chocolate Factor?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you go alternate directions.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, the hottest movie that was happening at the time.
Speaker 2: It maybe. Yeah, so they all sleep in one room.
Speaker 1: The gas heater comes loose and almost falls on the sun.
Speaker 6: James comes loose from the wall.
Speaker 2: I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 4: This poultry guy seems very very sexist. One of them is attacked by a curtain, yeah, and the other one by a.
Speaker 2: What that's so gas heater?
Speaker 3: That's so true.
Speaker 1: This was the little boy was attacked with the gas heater almost.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The girls are getting like Beauty and the Beast style attacks while the boys are getting actual terrorism.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's so funny that you say. Okay, so after months, Peggy, she is this poor woman. She is taking sleeping pills. She can't sleep all night.
Speaker 5: Longer.
Speaker 2: Kids are gonna attack my curtains.
Speaker 3: There's like seventy people in the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are listening to them, trying to solve this.
Speaker 3: Do you think the polter guys might just be the seventy people knocking shit over? Knock, kN knock, just like hitting elbows against the wall.
Speaker 2: You know, it could be.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: The kids are exhausted, they're you know, falling asleep at school.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Morris or Maurice Grooves Uh thinks that they need a break. He tells them to go on a hold a day for a week. They're gone, And while they're gone, the poultry guys is bothering the neighbors.
Speaker 2: Two am. The neighbors are here in bangs.
Speaker 3: Oh so polter guys can go to where people are next door. Yeah, okay, okay lonely. Yeah, think about the poultter guys.
Speaker 2: I thought a.
Speaker 3: Poultry guys would be kind of kept contained in the domicile.
Speaker 5: I thought a polger guys would love an empty domicile and just be like, yes, I'm free to knock and no one's going to stare at me.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but that's no fun. You want to show off your skills, you know. Yeah, you want to entertain. Yeah, well, as soon as they come back, the Poultergeist is like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I missed you, crazy bitches.
Speaker 1: And the first night that they're back, they're trying to communicate with the Poultergeist and it threw a cardboard box at Morris's head. He brings in a medium.
Speaker 2: Guess what.
Speaker 1: She immediately gets possessed and she says that Janet, the daughter is in danger. So they get some more members of the Society of Psychical Research and more members. Okay, how many people are in this house at this point? Well, it's like, you know, they come and go. There's a lot of people. This is all over at this point. I'm guessing less than one year. The total the story is less than two years. So a lot happened in a short amount of time.
Speaker 5: Can I just say that it's very cold where I'm sitting right now.
Speaker 6: Charlie Chaplin's truly freezing cold.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, just saying if my head starts spinning around, ghost activity happening right this second on stage.
Speaker 2: That's what these people came here for.
Speaker 3: Correct. Wait, by the way, if I start doing crunches, both.
Speaker 2: Of you have performed here a lot. Do either of you think that this place is haunted? Sure, well I.
Speaker 3: Did want to turn out it was just Jeff Ross around the corner under a halogen lamp.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So they're getting more people in there.
Speaker 1: They decide that things are only happening when the researchers are not in the room, so they would leave the room, they'd leave the kids in the room. I know this is when things are getting a little suspicious. Are it's just playing around? But here's the thing. During Janet's birthday party, the poultry guys said, honey, I got some real tea for you through a teakettle, missus Potts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's all beating and the beast for the ladies. And what did Jimmy get a fucking ultimo thrown at him?
Speaker 1: So the chair that Janet is in this is at her, the poor girl's birthday party.
Speaker 2: She gets thrown to the ground.
Speaker 6: In front of her friends, in front of her whole thing.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, on her big day.
Speaker 2: On her birthday.
Speaker 1: Happy Okay, But this story gets even crazier at this point. They're all convinced that this whole thing is centered around Janet, which often you know, poultrygeist is often centered around one person. A lot of times it's like adolescent girl. I don't know, so they're they're really thinking she's the focal point. Don't forget about the psychic that got possessed.
Speaker 6: I won't, she said chant it said Tanager.
Speaker 3: Okay, so.
Speaker 2: That was my character work.
Speaker 1: Uh So at this point Janet is able to bend spoons.
Speaker 3: Oh not good with her mind? With her mind, I.
Speaker 6: Was gonna say, because that's not that scary.
Speaker 5: If you just now, you're just pissing your poor mom off even more.
Speaker 3: I was impressed, thinking it was just fit. I don't think I could bend this. Maybe if I got like really jacked up on Coca cola.
Speaker 1: Think about Port Peggy Hodgson and her silverware. Janet's over here with her brain bending the spoons.
Speaker 3: It won't even fit in the drawer.
Speaker 4: This wouldn't have happened to Reba.
Speaker 2: Wait, I don't get at neither.
Speaker 3: I don't. I didn't.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm so sorry. Can you explain that joke?
Speaker 4: This wouldn't have happened been to Riba McEntire Mac.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's a good point. Now, I get it's got the rider.
Speaker 2: That's true that would not happen to Reba. Yeah, Riva on her show Riba.
Speaker 1: Yes, ah, because people are always been in spoons on Riba.
Speaker 3: Doing spaon con for Riba right now, Ria person, I've only known her from the Telly.
Speaker 2: But are you British? No? I do watch the BBC a lot. Okay.
Speaker 1: So they start getting Janet studied by parapsychologists and they determine she's.
Speaker 2: Got the gift.
Speaker 3: Jane's got the gift.
Speaker 2: Janet's got the gift.
Speaker 1: So one night the investigators capture on camera Janet being lifted in the air from her bed.
Speaker 2: Kind of a famous picture you can google on your own. Does she wanted to what? What's you say? Reba?
Speaker 5: You keep no budding? Annabelle. I don't think that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: I know. I only took one improv class and it was over zoom.
Speaker 2: I had a bad Internet can act check? I only learned the first part.
Speaker 3: Annabel does this Annabel compared to the TV Anna Bell, it looks like the or the movie. Annabel looks like that, Annabel. After a couple of clown classes.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to take clown classes.
Speaker 4: Yes, Natalie Pealomides is my hero.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So, uh one night they captured her flying in the air.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: On another occasion, a crossing guard is walking by. Her name's Hazel Short. Yeah, these names, I know, they're so good. She's outside in these cocktails. Through the window, she sees Janet being lifted about the room.
Speaker 3: Just paragliding. She's paragliding in her room, face first, like the never ending story Dragon.
Speaker 1: But it's not just Hazel Short. She's not the only one that saw it. A man named John Rainbow saw it.
Speaker 2: No, people don't. They don't know.
Speaker 3: Creative writing class. Did you, Rainbow?
Speaker 2: You mean to tell me Randy Rainbow is not real? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Okay, think Randy Rainbow votes for Trump?
Speaker 6: Oh he must, the great reveal. He must.
Speaker 1: Another time, they heard whistling coming out of her. She was whistling but not moving her mouth.
Speaker 2: Oh I can do that.
Speaker 3: I could do that yet.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you don't move your mouth at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do it. I don't even know what end that came up. Okay, So, so Jada had a leak.
Speaker 4: I don't know she's whistling though. I just had vaginal rejuvenation. So excuse me.
Speaker 5: Darling, Sorry, really quick, Janet was whistling without using withoutout moving her exactly, not using her mouth.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, so that.
Speaker 1: Shaking in his boots like a Cherry Lewis and Lamb Chops are going, oh we gotta we are packing up.
Speaker 2: She figured out how to whistle.
Speaker 3: Cherry Lewis is probably cutting her teeth in the clubs at this point with Lamb Chop, right, Yes, when was Lamb Chop? That was eighties nineties?
Speaker 6: I think seventies eighties.
Speaker 3: I think I was watching. I thought I was watching in real time. What was the time?
Speaker 2: One thing you didn't see whistling.
Speaker 1: No, that's true, and that's what Janet Hodgson could do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one thing you are seeing the song had never ends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So they also witnessed a barking noise coming from near Janet.
Speaker 6: Everything's on Janet.
Speaker 2: Yes, Janet's the honey, she's the star of the show.
Speaker 1: She's escaped this Janet, miss hodshen if you're ghosty okay.
Speaker 2: So they're hearing this barking sound and then all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: The park's a regular.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. She's she's doing dogs, She's doing This.
Speaker 3: Is the ultimate test if you're a good ventrilo quiz making Maurice gross finger test by a Palterer guy.
Speaker 1: Well but here, okay, this is this is the real twist of the story. The bark it's barking, and then they go what is your name? And it says Bill Bill Bell.
Speaker 2: Bill, Bill Bill.
Speaker 3: You're saying it different each time.
Speaker 1: Ross Bell spell it a pen Bill like engvall.
Speaker 6: Okay, Bill, like.
Speaker 1: The things I gotta pay every day. Bill Wilkins, the ghost does not have a last name. Yes he does, stop it. No, this is when the whole thing gets crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: So he's a dog named Bill Wilkinson dog.
Speaker 1: He's just a silly man named Bill that sometimes makes dog sounds and whistles.
Speaker 3: Got it, got it?
Speaker 1: So he tells them he got a hemorrhage. He went to sleep, and I chaired downstairs in this house before these family had moved in, and he died there.
Speaker 2: That's what he tells them. You don't believe me, Alex. Can you play the tape.
Speaker 3: Whether you remember what happened to you when you died?
Speaker 1: I think that's Morris just before you died and just after you died.
Speaker 7: Wait for its blah died day He blind.
Speaker 3: H I had a name.
Speaker 7: Which and not ben esleep and our dog in the chair in the cool downstairs.
Speaker 6: Fake.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're telling me that's a little girl that was coming, that was coming out of Janet.
Speaker 2: It was coming from around Janet.
Speaker 6: Really, but her mouth is just open, her.
Speaker 2: Lips a little bit.
Speaker 6: Okay, So can I just say Janet is Janet?
Speaker 5: Butcher if you came back from the other side, would you immediately start talking about how you hemorrhaged?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 6: Is that the first thing you're like?
Speaker 2: First life?
Speaker 6: You know you're right, the medical is right.
Speaker 1: He tells them he has come to this house because he used to live there, and he came looking for his wife and instead he found this family.
Speaker 3: I've been there.
Speaker 1: Yes, they found that the two girls were making the noise, but they studied their vocal cords and they found that it was not possible to do that voice for hours at a time without losing it.
Speaker 2: They studied this so many tests. They did a lot of tests.
Speaker 1: I mean, we had professionals from labs and colleges all.
Speaker 6: Over the country all over.
Speaker 2: Seed. I guess, so hemorrhage.
Speaker 6: Again, hemorrhage again.
Speaker 1: And to please the skeptics, they actually brought in a ventriloquist. They brought in a celebrity ventriloquist named ray Allan Britain's got talent. Sorry, they bring in ray Allen. He's looking at them, he's saying, how do they do that? He's learning some tricks. He's like, oh, that's how you whistle. So this fool goes to the press the next day and tells them it's all girls faking it for attention.
Speaker 6: Yes, because he was jealous.
Speaker 2: He was jealous because he knew so.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Now Morris does an experiment where he puts tape over her mouth, so obviously she can't do it right wrong. Bill Wilkins is talking, Her mouth is covered with tape.
Speaker 3: What kind of a scotch taper or like a duct tape?
Speaker 2: Like the good stuff?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, good stuff.
Speaker 1: So Janet says that she starts seeing the face of an old man around the house. It was starting to seem like Bill or something was possessing Janet. They were like, we don't know what to do. They call in a doctor. That doctor tranquilizes her.
Speaker 3: With like a blowgun.
Speaker 2: Let me try that again. Tranquilizes her.
Speaker 3: There's so much happening in this time. Yeah, a ventriloquiz, a tranquils, a large game hunt.
Speaker 2: I know, it sounds like a Steffan.
Speaker 5: Sketch, like we're imagining that all these people are coming and never leaving, so they're just like each group.
Speaker 3: That's the math problem is if all these people cannot leave, how many.
Speaker 2: People, how many Poulter guys?
Speaker 1: Place has everything but trilla quiz hemorrhaging, eyeing, tea kettles. Okay, you who isn't there, darling? You well, me of course, But Lorraine ed Warren, We'll get to that.
Speaker 3: So I was so worried she was gonna say, reebuk, could.
Speaker 2: You just miss gender Annabelle, I gotta go.
Speaker 6: Wow sorry wow.
Speaker 1: So so they tranquilized her and it did nothing until she finally calmed down.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is crazy, Janet.
Speaker 1: Yes, when I saw the documentary, they said the doctor said that tranquilizer could have taken out a horse.
Speaker 2: And it did nothing.
Speaker 6: But it couldn't take out.
Speaker 3: Billson, oh bark and Bill Wilkinson.
Speaker 6: From the chair.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So a decision was made to get Janet out of the house. They they sent her to a home that was run by nuns for children. She was there for six weeks and it seemed like kevin her out of the house and away from the energy. It slowed it, everything stopped pretty much. That's this is what's real crazy. You thought that was crazy. Morris years later, gets hit up by a guy named William Wilkins.
Speaker 2: Gets hit on. No hit up the son.
Speaker 1: He's the real son of the real He said, that's my dad. He heard him talking on the recordings, and he plays them the recordings, and the son says, that is exactly what happened. He lived on that street, in that house. He went to the chair, he fell asleep and died in his sleep.
Speaker 2: It all was a real guy.
Speaker 5: His hobby was moving chests.
Speaker 3: It could be.
Speaker 1: One thing he did say is that he liked to knock three times on things. And remember the first time the male neighbor came through the house and there was knocking.
Speaker 2: H What about playing with curtains.
Speaker 1: That I didn't care, I did not hear. But how crazy would that be? How crazy would that be if you were this guy William Wilkins, and you're like, oh my god, my dad's inside of that twelve year old girl on TV. My dad's possessing that little girl. Yeah, okay, so you feel really bad. Yeah, this whole thing lasted again less than two years. Morris remained friends with the family. I mean they didn't have like a you know, a father figure around, and he was there. He was there for hours and nobody.
Speaker 5: Was there watching them sleep, standing in their room.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People are believing them, these poor people. They went through so much and he was there for them the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did he cook for them that? I don't know?
Speaker 3: Is he salaried by this? Like why is he doing this?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I think he had he had very well for himself as this inventor slash business man.
Speaker 3: I am picturing crazy old Maurice from Beauty and.
Speaker 1: I don't he's actually, I actually really I'm not sponsored by the TV series at all or anything. But you should watch it as a four part documentary on four It's so good. It's so good and there's it's touching at the end. What is the Enfield culture?
Speaker 3: Guys, he's still sponsored by that show.
Speaker 1: So to answer your question about Ed and Lorraine Warren, they were not really involved very much. We're not very what the people from the conjuring the Conjuring Part two.
Speaker 4: My captors, your captors, yea, they were coming out of my cage.
Speaker 2: Just remember they were.
Speaker 1: Indeed there, but very briefly. It was honestly, it was Morris's.
Speaker 5: It was Morris's jam because Morris was the British and he was for once.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would say that Patrick Wilson and Very Familiar are a lot more compelling than just Paul Giamatti.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If we're going to do a movie, you know, I get why they do. Yeah, I'm imagining Paul Giamoni for Morris.
Speaker 2: I think you just.
Speaker 6: Watched the documentary I was imagining.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Ryan Reynolds I was.
Speaker 2: I do need to point out that was very crazy.
Speaker 1: As soon as Alec in the sound booth press play on that scary voice. My hoop earring fell off of my hat. When you're a Latina and your hoop earring falls off, that is violence. Yes, Charlie Chaplin.
Speaker 6: So what happened to Janet?
Speaker 2: Yeah she alive.
Speaker 1: She's in the documentary. Oh great, she survived. Everything was fine. She went back to the house and things, you know, slowly but surely calmed down.
Speaker 2: What did I miss? Did I miss anything? Any major key points the who what did you call me? What's a minersey?
Speaker 3: We can't say miners anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is. Oh, there was some of that, Yeah, what do you what do you mean?
Speaker 6: Did you censor that part?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: This is so yeah, this is one of the big.
Speaker 1: Now there's a lot of skeptics, of course, naturally, that think it was teenage girls going through a lot at home and looking for attention. And one of the things, one of the things that was suspicious, what was that Bill Wilkins, the little girl talking was constantly asking questions about like how women's bodies work, and and it's like old, yeah, like whatn't the older man though?
Speaker 8: Energy toxic shocks rome? Is it real or is it a rumor? Woof, woof, yep, yep, yep. Am I really shedding? Is one really shedding? The full unal lining every month?
Speaker 3: Wof, woof?
Speaker 2: Do we have an exorcist here?
Speaker 3: This? This is just shows how bad sex ed was in the UK in nineteen seventy seven, that you have to pretend to be possessed by Barkin Bill Wilkinson to get information on pads or tampons.
Speaker 1: So that was definitely one of the big skeptical things. Now, based on what I've told you, guys, do you feel like it was the little girls looking for attention or do you think it could be possible?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think it's very I totally buy it, Karen.
Speaker 6: I don't know how to feel anymore.
Speaker 5: I know it feels it's like there's it argues against itself.
Speaker 1: I know there's a lot of cooks in the kitchen, right, Okay, there's not enough cooks. You're only allowed to vote once if you believe it makes some noise.
Speaker 2: If you don't believe this case makes.
Speaker 6: Some noise, exactly fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: Pretty fifty fifty action. We do a thing on this show where I like to listen to ghost voices.
Speaker 2: It's time for EV pease or EV.
Speaker 4: Please Wow, Hollabelle, why listen to your podcast?
Speaker 2: Darling? Thank you? Okay, So here's what I do.
Speaker 1: I go to YouTube dot com. I type in EVP Electronic Voice Phenomena. It's alleged recordings of ghosts speaking that people have plopped up on the internet, and now we're gonna analyze them. So I've got two of them for you. We're all gonna listen here together. This first one is from soul Searching on YouTube and it's at a very famous place called the Valliska Axe Murder House, which is in Valiska, Iowa. Could you please play EVP number one?
Speaker 2: That one? I believe?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was real for sure?
Speaker 2: What is that ghost saying? Do you guys have any guesses? So far? To keep playing? Again?
Speaker 3: That was it?
Speaker 2: That was?
Speaker 6: That was farting for sure? What it was farting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm seeing hornets flying around.
Speaker 1: Let's play one more time? Do you have any guests? I'll give you some options? Kind oh very good?
Speaker 6: Hy yeah yeah, yeah, ye.
Speaker 2: Ay ay, that's not what soul Searching thought.
Speaker 7: Is it A?
Speaker 2: I bet you want some more? Is it B? What do you want? Is it C The cats Lie on Me? Or D the movie Enough?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the movie Enough with j Low where she's had enough? Okay, play one more time for us?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 6: Will you read the first two?
Speaker 2: Again? I bet you want some more? Or what do you want? What do you want? I would guess they believe it's see the cats Lie on Me?
Speaker 1: Now that we know that, I'm sorry, Alec, can we do one more time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I actually heard it perfectly.
Speaker 1: You're still lying on her, they aim or they Okay, here's one more. This one is from a YouTube channel called Scary Mysteries. It's at a place called the Village Salon Dee in Grand Cain, Louisiana.
Speaker 2: They have a ghost named Brenda that moves things.
Speaker 6: Just a cigre right around in the air.
Speaker 2: All right, what is this ghat saying? And I guess one more time?
Speaker 6: Those clear as a bell.
Speaker 2: What does it say is my number?
Speaker 6: Is I heard I'm not crazy?
Speaker 2: I heard I have paupers and I do? I do.
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 2: So now, okay, here's some options.
Speaker 1: Is it A I like Crazins, the Cranberry treat by Ocean Spray company, Crazins. Is it B I'm not crazy? Is it C it's a crime scene? Or D I'm not on Craigslist. All right, play it for us again, please Craigslist.
Speaker 3: I did, but I think I just hear the most recent thing you said.
Speaker 1: Is that Brenda saying I'm not on Craigslist. Well, Karen got it.
Speaker 2: It's B. I'm not crazy.
Speaker 5: I mean, on the first one it truly just sounded like white noise, and then that one sounded like someone talking very clearly.
Speaker 3: Now I think ghost literacy is just.
Speaker 6: I'm that quick learner.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, guys, I want to do one last thing tonight, and I'm a little nervous about it because we've never done this before.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a little bit of an experiment.
Speaker 1: It's going to require two audience participants that are willing to come up on stage during this live recording of Ghosted by Roz Hernanandaz So the I'm looking for something specific.
Speaker 2: I am looking for two people. Now this is LA. It might be hard to narrow it down to two people.
Speaker 1: But they have to be empaths, people that feel like they pick up on vibes. I'm going to recommend it's not people that have a neon sign and a shop that they work at somewhere. You don't charge people. I just want everyday mpath.
Speaker 6: And also, can I just say, and people get mad at me, no redheads.
Speaker 2: Excuse me. I think that's totally fair. Character think about ribaba.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you would like to be one of these participants, you will get a prize for participated. Raise your hand and I'll choose from these people. Okay, I see you. How about someone back there right there, come on, give them a hand for coming up.
Speaker 2: Hello, okay, kisses, stand right here in the middle. So what is your name? Amanda? Hi, Amanda? And what's your name? Abby? Amanda and Abby? Okay? Now, what makes you feel like you might be a little bit you know? Psychic? People like? What like? What kind of things happen?
Speaker 5: I can just feel when someone's happy or sad or in pain, or I can read a room.
Speaker 2: Okay, how do I feel? I am nervous?
Speaker 1: All right, Amanda, Abby?
Speaker 2: Abby? Why do you think you're a little psychic? I'm autistic?
Speaker 1: Okay, So how does that manifests with your psychic abilities?
Speaker 6: I think I pick up on stuff that other people don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, makes sense right? All right. So I'm looking for the next big psychic here tonight.
Speaker 1: As I'm becoming a television star, I believe it's time for me to have my own personal psychic.
Speaker 2: So this is going to be.
Speaker 1: Called Ross's Search for her Psychic Psychic, just for tonight, or maybe not, we'll see.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've never done this before. I'm not committing to anything yet.
Speaker 1: You're not on the pay roll yet, Okay, So we're gonna do three rounds real quick, just to test your psychic abilities. So round one, this is the client round. You guys will both have a client right over here. Let's put Amanda. Your client is going to be Karen Kilgarriff. Abby your client is going to be Chris Fleming, not the psychic. Okay, So I asked both of your clients a question ahead of time, and I want you to tell me what they answered. Just but you know, pick up on their vibe what you think they would have said.
Speaker 2: All right, I.
Speaker 1: Asked Chris Fleming, what is your favorite snack? Did Chris say A ants on a log, B pigs in a blanket, C, Panucci fudge.
Speaker 2: Or D sun chips, Son Chips? That is not correct. It's okay, you're still You're still, You're still in the running.
Speaker 3: I still I do like son chips. Okay, as a kid, I love I Actually they gave me like you know when you get a second wind in life?
Speaker 2: Uh huh? Son chips were that for you?
Speaker 6: It was like your cup of coffee at three pm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like damn yeah, Like as a fifth grader, I was like shit, So you know that's that is very intuitive.
Speaker 2: Well, the correct answer was Panucci fudge.
Speaker 3: What is that It was very smart, Ross, because I do look like someone who's gonna have an animal based you know, like ducks in a house or whatever.
Speaker 2: You were saying, like pigs in a blanket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dogs in a car, but an actual pig wrapped in a blanket in a throwt okay, Amanda. I asked Karen Kilcarriff, what is her idea of a perfect getaway? Did she say, A sneaking into the Burdbank ikea for the weekend b a full week on the legends of rock cruise with performances by Brett Michaels, see Tampa Bay floorah or d a city that she's never been to before, and then stay in the hotel the whole time.
Speaker 2: You say it's d That is correct? Okay, nice.
Speaker 6: Second round, Panucci Fudge.
Speaker 1: In the Great Heterosexual Tradition of gender reveal parties, I went to a baker and I said, please make me a gender reveal cake. I'm going to show you the cake, and I want you to tell me what the gender of the cake is. Excuse me here, I'm gonna sit this right here. Okay, now really soaking the cake.
Speaker 2: Okay. I want you to get to know this cake well. This cake is either going to be blue for.
Speaker 1: Boy, pink for girl, or it's just gonna be like a white like vanilla cake. Maybe it's sort of non binar hasn't figured out.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you say? Auto sexual? Yes? Thank you, Annabelle? Okay? Is it an auto sexual? Is it pink? Or is it blue?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Both of you are allowed. You could guess the same thing if you want. It doesn't matter. Now let's go first with you Abby.
Speaker 6: I think it's a non binary cake.
Speaker 2: Okay, sort of like a not blue or pink. What about you? Pink? Okay? Can we get a drum roll? What is the gender of this cake? Abby's correct? It is just a regular cake, Darling. It's an auto sexual cake, an auto sexual cake. So it's a tie.
Speaker 1: This is good, This is great, this is good. Okay, last final round. This is going to be the hardest one.
Speaker 9: Which Kardashian is auto sexual? Rab but Kardashian okay. The final round. This game is called What's in the Box? I'm going to pull out a box. Something is in that box?
Speaker 2: The question what? Okay, something is in this box? You both get one guess.
Speaker 1: If you don't guess correctly, then I'm going to resort to my judges over here, and they're going to debate who was closest.
Speaker 2: What is in the box? Feel it out, really tune in, get out of crystal. If you need one. Here we go. What is it?
Speaker 6: Do we get any clueser?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll give you one. I'll give you one.
Speaker 3: That's a really fair question.
Speaker 1: That is a fair question. It is a stuffed animal.
Speaker 2: What animal?
Speaker 1: Whale, a whale, Elmo or a bunny? Okay, narrow it down, narrow it down. A bunny, a bunny? Well, Elmo's not an animals.
Speaker 3: A couple of miles between Almo and a bunny. Okay, white Elmo's in there. I'm gonna run.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so what you said a whale will let you do a color too?
Speaker 6: Gray?
Speaker 1: A gray whale and a white bunny. Are you okay with that final answer?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Like a gray Could you please open this box for us?
Speaker 2: Karen? What is in the A pink peg? Oh?
Speaker 1: Now, this is my pink pig. She is a very independent woman. I love her very much. Her name is Piggy Hogson.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I mean not to be a conspiracy theorist, but I could understand that being misconstrued as a white Elma.
Speaker 6: Yes for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now the two of you, the game is tied.
Speaker 1: This is this is very big as we search for the next psychic psychic.
Speaker 2: H it is one to one right now.
Speaker 6: Will you hold that? Will you hold? Was the pig's name, Peggy.
Speaker 2: Hogson?
Speaker 6: I thought it was a single mother with four kids.
Speaker 2: It was just going Paggy Hodgson.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, very strange coincidence. Just so we can see the full body like what it full.
Speaker 2: It's a little razzle dazzle.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not like a planter's infection.
Speaker 2: Between red and white. You know. Mmm, okay, no debating, you already plant your case.
Speaker 3: That's actually campaigning.
Speaker 1: The two of you need to like whisper to each other and come up with a final answer for who is the psychic psychic for Ra's very great.
Speaker 2: Job, both of you. I mean it was a close call. Both of you did a very great job. Judges.
Speaker 3: It was a difficult decision because there is a lot of intuition up Truly, there is a lot of intuition getting thrown around up here, and it's gotten. I would even say five degrees Celsi is colder, right, since their power has been introduced. Yes, but I mean ultimately with the fact that Elmo and the Rabbit are both terrestrial, right, I mean Elmo's amphibious.
Speaker 2: But then.
Speaker 3: If you're going to his Wikipedia he was, Yeah, yeah, So who's winner? The winner is.
Speaker 5: Hands down, unanimously voted.
Speaker 3: We're going to need a reminder of the names Abby, just a refresher.
Speaker 2: Just to get Amanda, Abby, Amanda.
Speaker 3: We're going Amanda.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: All right, you did great, Amanda, you did great. Yes, look at that.
Speaker 1: Now you two have both one a framed polaroid picture of me, and you get the title of Roz's Sidekicks TI Sidekicks Vodkick for the night. Give it up for both of them. Thank you guys so much. Bye, smooches you guys. Did you have a good time tonight? I had so much fun. Thank you guys so much for coming out. Can you one more time? Give it up for Karen and Chris and I hate to break the fourth wall, but Annabelle is actually played by the one and only Oscar Montoya. Two time guests have coasted from the television show meets.
Speaker 2: I Love You All, both living and dead, but if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me. Gay bye. Ugh. That was magical.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much to Karen Chris and Annabelle aka Oscar Montoya. Thank you guys so much for listening. I hope to see you at one of these live shows one of these days. Who knows. I'm not sure what the plan is, but don't worry. I'm working on a plan. We'll figure out ways to do more of these somewhere somehow, because I just I had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.
Speaker 2: I love you all, both living and dead.
Speaker 1: But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me came back. This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, so email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at Roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez, my senior producer.
Speaker 2: Is the startling Jiha Lee.
Speaker 1: Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Krichten. My theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac. Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the chilling Karen Kilgareth, the Spooky Georgia Hart Start and the frightening Danielle Kramer.