Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: This ain't the little itty bitty teeny tiny Bowl, this is Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. Scoring touchdown is key to hoisting Best Love Bardi Trophy, and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at Draft Kings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, try betting on something simple like a player to scored six. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves. That's code Money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly when you bet just five books only on Draft King Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred Gambler dot NAT. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Woofstmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boys on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boosmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store. Location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: Back ladies, gentlemen, We're joined by the main event winner. He's a one time WWE Intercomminental Champion. He's a four time WWE Wrong Tag Team Champion, No Paul's six time WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champion winner, and now he's the twenty twenty five Men's Royal Rumble winner. Joso j Jay. Are you feeling bro.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, hey hey missus sharp Aron, thank thank you for the thank you for the introduction my dog.
Speaker 3: You deserved it, bro, Yeah, what that baby?
Speaker 2: Congratulations on your royal or your Royal Rumble wind last night? Has it set in yet that you're gonna be headlining WrestleMania?
Speaker 3: Can I be honest?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, it's a it's another day at.
Speaker 6: The office, you know, because here's what happened.
Speaker 3: You know, didn't work on Saturday. What's the day today? Sunday? That was last night.
Speaker 6: I feel like it was like every day, Togo. It feelt like it was three nights ago. You know what I'm saying, uh, ye did it last night? You know, hopped on the road, Joe four and a half hours of my baby, You're back here.
Speaker 3: You know, you know right there?
Speaker 5: You know, you know I'm in the hotel. Yeah, yeah, you know it's charged up, you know, and you know I just say stay quiet.
Speaker 7: You know, walls is thick. But you know, if I could be honest, man, if I could be honest, loose. I just oh to the next I got. I'm in Cleveland, Ohio right now, I got Monday night row tomorrow. I'm gonna just check it off as I go, you know, check it off as I go. Right now, it feels it feels like another day at the office.
Speaker 3: I might you know, once.
Speaker 5: I fly home.
Speaker 6: My family calmed down a little bit. Sitting in my living room. He might might hit me, might I said?
Speaker 3: Might?
Speaker 2: Go h what went through your mind when John Cena's feet hit the floor and your Crown Royal rumble winner?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, oh ship.
Speaker 5: I said, I'm sitting in the ring and I'm telling you what.
Speaker 3: I pushed them off.
Speaker 5: I saw, I just wash it.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, oh Ship. I don't want to, yo, I don't want.
Speaker 2: To And now you're gonna be headlining. So let me ask you a question. Is there anything that you know said to you that you care to reveal right now? Because I know this is going to be his last year. He's retiring this year, and if I'm not mistaken, I think wrong rumble might be his last event.
Speaker 5: I mean WrestleMania might be his last event.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, yes, So I think, oh, man, I know, I know he just said that he's going into the elimination chamber. And I think I want to say, like March something Mark first. Maybe that is his last chance to kind of I kind of mean it in wrestle Menia.
Speaker 3: So and we're in Toronto, Canada.
Speaker 6: You know, I hope, I hope you get it, man, but I will, you know, say some some some real ship.
Speaker 3: Man. Uh.
Speaker 6: He came in the ring and if you watch it back, he did come in the ring. He came in the ring after after.
Speaker 5: I thought I thought I was by the damn had to clip them.
Speaker 3: His World War time. Uh, but he.
Speaker 5: Said, he said, hey man, he hugged me, he goes, he goes.
Speaker 6: As I remember your first tour, I said, I always told you and your brother, you guys will be fine.
Speaker 3: Be yourself and he.
Speaker 6: And he and he goes, he goes and look at these people now and like that's when he turned me to the crowd and you know they just they're just hitting it.
Speaker 3: Man. Uh so yeah, man, love love for John Senior. You know he needs a goat man.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I don't, but definitely, Hey, listen, yeat had become such a huge, defining party of Pasada. Obviously, it's a signature catch phrase. Man, dude, the crowd loves it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 8: How did you come up with you? And did you ever expect it to take off the way it has?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 6: So if you if you really pay attention, like, oh man, me my brother's roman. We've kind of been saying that from from from the junk, right, Uh.
Speaker 3: If you if you look at like old promos or whatever, like you'll hear them. You know.
Speaker 6: It's also a West It's also it's also a West Coast slang, right, and it's been a slang before geek with the with the means like I'm a little older than then, you know. The the little homies are like, oh, that's just that's that's a meme, a catchphrase where you know you yeating people. But it's it's been it's been there, it's been a slang. The team wasn't even on there. It used to be like why you know, you know, yeah like that, yeah you know you said a little too hard though, mister shar you got yeah. Now you know you're lifted. Today I could.
Speaker 3: Tell uh man man, uh man.
Speaker 6: And I didn't expect them to take off though, like that, Oh Joe man, it just it just took off. Uh And I feel like it kind of took off at the Prince conference if you want your press conference, like you know, if you watch, you know, and then I had Cody saying ye, and then it just took off, man, Like I think that was a turning point.
Speaker 3: But I didn't. I never think.
Speaker 5: I never thought it would take off the way it do.
Speaker 2: I don't know if a whole lot of people know this. Your dad is the famous wrestler RAKESHI, yes, sir.
Speaker 5: Did I mean?
Speaker 2: How was it having your dad was a wrestler, so obviously you had to be one of.
Speaker 3: The coolest kids in school.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey not really, not really, but look though, if I could be honest, though, my dad, my dad, like RAKESHI really ain't catch off until me and my brothers got into high school. Okay, so now we're in high school and man, man, hey, miss Sharp, Hey, oh Joe.
Speaker 3: When I say we was balling, we was balling.
Speaker 6: Stop well telling you, I'm telling you what made us, what made us kind of safe.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: We was known as like the twins. You know there's twins, but we was good in football. Good look you know, stop playing.
Speaker 3: But uh but looked out. But looked out.
Speaker 6: We was balling like we was putting up numbers and ship and they're like this and they daddy's a wrestler. So that's what kind of kind of saved us like from from like separated us from like my dad and being like this wrestler because when he would show up to my heights, when he would show up to the games, was I knew he was here because when we were in the field, like the game would stop because we would look and there was a crowd movings like a way get me. So I knew my dad was here. You can't miss him, you know, big Simon and due with blonde hair. Yeah, you know you know I can't miss him, but I I did.
Speaker 5: Did you always?
Speaker 3: Did you? Did you? Always?
Speaker 5: You and your brother know you wanted to go into the family business.
Speaker 6: No, no, we they my mom, My mom and dad didn't didn't want us in the business because we know, we know how it was.
Speaker 3: Like I said, my dad kind of kind of like caught us break when we in high school.
Speaker 6: But he's been a wrestler my whole life, so that means like, you know, they travel, travel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the income on high though.
Speaker 6: You're a wrestler, you know, and and being like gone for like two months at a time.
Speaker 3: You know, my mom was a single mom, you know.
Speaker 6: Uh never did it was until you know, went to college and then you come back in the real world like the Saint fun you know. Ops, you know, can we can we wrestling? Boom uh took us in the ring, beat us, you know, beat itself for two hours.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: You know you y'all still want to wrest yeah, you know, but having to drop weight had to look good.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this. When you started your solo journey and you had to realize that, you know what, I'm not going to be rather performing with my brother anymore, were you conflicted? Because obviously you want you you know, you want to be successful. You want your brother to be successful, and you want to do everything that you possibly care to potentially bring him along, but you're gonna have to go this thing alone.
Speaker 5: Jay, Were you conflicted?
Speaker 2: How did that make you feel uncomfortable?
Speaker 3: For sure? You know?
Speaker 6: And and it wasn't even it wasn't even the like the work part. The What what got me though, is I separated from my brother. You know, I'm used to being I'm used to driving these four hour drives.
Speaker 3: Every night after a show.
Speaker 6: I'm used to I'm used to like, you know, pushing up with my brother on the plane.
Speaker 3: You know what's on the plane is talk park? Are you at what I'm at the Fridays by gate four? You fee what I mean?
Speaker 5: We'll just move together so I don't have them like that?
Speaker 3: Man? So that that was my biggest adjustment, man, Yeah, being on the road. Yeah. If you could go back in time right and give your younger self advice before starting w W, what would you.
Speaker 6: Say, man, Man, I would say, put me on the spot right now, put it on the spot.
Speaker 3: If you could do it again, what would you tell your younger self?
Speaker 6: Like you have help? Mm hmm, it's gonna be okay, Like you have help. You know, I didn't I thought. I thought like I just have to and then's me and my twin at the same time. I just thought like we just had we gotta do it. We have to go do it. If we don't do it, it's it's it's everyone's fault. It's gonna we failed. Like really, man, you just we was young trying to figure it out. And now looking back now, it was just it was just those It was a process to get me, like to hear today you would have I would have never thought, man, I'd be sitting here today talking to you and and and you and I just and I just want to Roy Rumbo twenty twenty five. Last night, it's crazy, you know. And I'm over here trying to get some buffalo chicken wings for my baby back here.
Speaker 3: You know, just just just.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, you know.
Speaker 2: Hasn't happened. It seems that that's you, that's your little that's your little home. But that's the road down with you. You got him, and you seem so calm, you seem so at peace that you got your son and he gets to experience this with.
Speaker 3: You, yes, sir, like he's been, he's been.
Speaker 5: But I'm just I just I just want I just want to be a die.
Speaker 6: I just want to spend time with him because like I sacrifice a lot of time. Like you know, we sacrifice time, man, we can't get it back. You know, you can sacrifice a lot of things.
Speaker 3: Man. At the time. You know, I have two boys, Well.
Speaker 6: One one goes to more House College in Atlanta, you know, and hey, okay, that's what he come on man, eighteen and nineteen.
Speaker 3: So he does he does his own thing, you know, kind.
Speaker 6: Of not in the wrestling like that he is. He'll watch, but you know he's doing his own thing. This one over here, like he all in.
Speaker 3: You know, he wanted he d that. How would I got to be the rest like eighteen five more years?
Speaker 6: Mean, you could be like bringing Mysterio and Downasterio Father Son Tag Team Champions and he'll just walk off, And I'm like, that's what's up, man, that's what's.
Speaker 2: Been your favorite celebrity come in the ring that you've been in the ring. You have a celebrity coming that You're like, Man, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: It's all here.
Speaker 3: I can be honest, man, Lil Wayne. I really like, yeah, Man, come on, man, man, I love man. Come on man.
Speaker 6: We listened to him. We listened to Himson coming up, you know the Carter One. No Little Wayne like you Carter One.
Speaker 3: Come on, man.
Speaker 6: The dope part is when I first started wrestling, me and my brother came out to go DJ like that was our walkout song, and you know, in the little independent scene, and just to have him, you know, walk me out of a big wrestling India on stage in fire, It's like full circle.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hey, you know what, I know what it feels like, dude, to have your name called out for me, just to give you, give you perspective to come out that tunnel, you know, and they call your name when they announce the offense and they say Shannon Sharp, and they say Chad O Jo Sinko Johnson and eighty thousand people, the seventy thousand, sixty thousand, whatever it may be, or screaming your name and the fans that embrace you as the main event jay Uso. How does that feel, dude to hit those chances and see the crowd righty behind you, So it actually has to be one of the greatest feelings in the world.
Speaker 3: Man, they couldn't call up you o. Yes, man, I.
Speaker 6: Appreciate that that view, you know, why because we're the only few that can see it from our eyes, right, you know, because because because the the rest of the world is looking at him. I just told my son, I said, hey, I brought him in the ring after man, man, Oh, hey yeah, hey, I said. I mean, I told my son last night, and now I saw it. I saw it, man, you he cause he knows what to do, like he has that.
Speaker 3: He has that. Man.
Speaker 6: Man, I bought him in the ring and and and he had the people like this like they was going with him.
Speaker 3: I wasn't doing that. I was, but I'm telling him.
Speaker 9: I'm like wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait wait, you know in the ring, you know, I'm like hold on, hold on, wait for the beating, the drop, you know, now, like okay, go, he's got he's got c I, he's got sixty thousand in his head.
Speaker 3: And I was just sending like this and he's over there, he's over there, man. But I told him when he was about to go to sleep, man, I told him, Man, last night, I was like, man, Son, you did you what is that? How did that make you feel? Like? Did you see all those people? He's like yeah, He's.
Speaker 6: Like and they're like, like Dad, it's a lot of people. I'm like they was looking at you though. You know, man, it's just a difference. I appreciate it though, Like I wish I wish my messages to the people. I wish you guys, I wish everyone could experience that when we get to the experience.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, because that's kind of why it keeps his lit in the game.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Jay Usso punched his ticket to WrestleMania main event with his Royal Rumble win last night. Scenor declared for the chamber match. He needs to win to have a chance at another main event. You're not gonna want to miss the elimination Chamber match in Toronto, March first, j Stadium the Rogers Center is going to be huge. WrestleMania the Big where ja Uso is headlining April nineteenth and twentieth at Allegiance Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada. Jay, congratulations on your win last night. Congratulations on the main event, Broke, thank you for joining us at NK and Ohoe at nightcap.
Speaker 5: I chat with the love you man, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Continued success and after you win this Wrestlemanium main event, holler back at your boys.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 6: Okay, oh show, hey for show for show, But can I like come?
Speaker 3: I want to. I want to be like there, like in the same room with y'all next time. Okay, Okay, that'll work. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You have to catch it on one of the live tours. One of the live tours. Youre gonna have to catches on one of the lives.
Speaker 6: Man in a man, I know y'all always come through at like whatever. Man, let me knows, we make it work, all right. Uh, all right, Brady.
Speaker 3: I will go with man. Love y'all too.
Speaker 2: Uh back to this, Luca donge Uh.
Speaker 5: Luca released a statement seven years ago.
Speaker 2: I came here as a team thatger to pursue my dream of playing basketball at the highest lit up. I thought I'd spend my career here and wanted so BADID to bring you a championship. The love and support you've given me is more than I could ever dream of for a young kid from Slovenia coming to the US for the first time. You made North Texas feel like home in good times and bad. From injuries the NBA Finals, your support never changed. Thank you for not only sharing my joy, our best moments, but also lifting me up when I needed it most. To all the organization I worked with throughout the Dallas community, thank you for letting me contribute to your important work. Join you in bringing light to those who would need who need it. As I start the next part of my basketball journey, I'm leaving a city that will always feel like home away from home. Dallas is a special place, and Math fans are special fans.
Speaker 5: Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Luca seven to seven.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 5: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 8: He's remaining very, very, very very professional. Obviously, you don't have a choice at this point. You know, whatever issues were going on behind the scenes, it had to be agreed to. It had to be something so bad for them to trade someone of that magnitude, that is that great. They were just in the the finals last year, NBA Finals. It was just in the NBA finals last year. What are the average?
Speaker 5: What did the average? Again?
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken, you know the numbers better than I do. Well.
Speaker 2: He averaged He averaged like thirty four to nine and nine in the regular season.
Speaker 3: That's crazy work.
Speaker 8: Thirty four nine to nine the regular SA you take your team to the NBA Finals the following the season, they trade you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and not that you asked, not that you asked to be traded.
Speaker 5: O Jo people a dog and Nico up.
Speaker 2: Luca became the first player to lead the playoffs in points, rebounds, assists, and steals last season.
Speaker 8: That's crazy, man, That's what I came out. Hey, it might have some it, Mike. You know what, I don't want to say nothing because I don't want to be rude.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 2: Listen, and this is what I told Jamal, and y'all heard it. In order for you to trade a player like this and his prime given him the accolades five times, he'd been a first team All Pro in his first six seasons, the behavior, the attitude had to be so egregious, say we're done with it. There's no getting through to it. And I believe what Jack was saying is that the coaches. I believe they've tried. I don't believe it's a lack of effort that they tried. But you gotta want it as bad as I want it for you, because if I want something more than you want it for yourself, you're gonna win out because it's you. You know what, you want, you know what you have to do because guess what he wanted to be an NBA player. Ain't nobody had to take him to those practices. Ain't nobody had to do what they had to do. He did that because that's what he wanted. If and when Luca wants to get in shape, if and when Luca wants to take his condition serious, if and when Luca want to eat, right, that's what he's gonna do. That's what he's gonna do. It's just like anything. When a person makes up their mind, they gotta they got an addiction to something. When that person makes up their mind. See, we create our demons, only we can chase them away.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 2: If and when he wants that to be an afterthought? Cor right now, how do you want it to be? You want to do? You want it to be your story? Or you wanted to be a footnote because you get to determine.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, but you think he's slick? Now, hold on, man, hold on, hold on, I got to use that. I gotta use that. I'm gonna lose that.
Speaker 2: I get private. Example, you Yoki, Yoki put up those numbers. But Yogi said I was fat I was about to say it, so I stopped drinking soda. I cut back on sodas drop weight. Now you're the three time league MVP. Shape is gonna cut if right now it's him and Shae Gil just Shaye. I would give shall a slight lea. His team is better. He's putting up phenomenal numbers. But go look at Yoki's numbers and look at what he does on a nightly basis.
Speaker 3: I need you to listen.
Speaker 8: I know, I know you're not a record player, but I need to rewind that footnote quote again.
Speaker 3: Now that that was a good one.
Speaker 2: Now can you Yeah, you want that to be you want that to be your story or you wanted to be a footnote in your story? Because the thing the thing about like it's our career. We get to write it. We got the pin. You get to write to OO story. I get to write to shell a sharp story.
Speaker 3: Mmm. But that was a good one, ever, boy, Like.
Speaker 2: I said there, you know, everybody knows how I feel about Luca. Luca my guy. I gave him the name baby bird. He's like I said that. I say, when Lebron leaves, he's gonna probably be my favorite player. No, question about it, because my favorite player was Ladd Bird. He's the closest thing for that type of player that I've seen the Birds, and I just like I said, like Jack said, o Jo, he lost himself for now. He was eligible to get three forty five. Now the max he can get his two twenty nine.
Speaker 8: I mean real, you gotta think about it. Huh listen, what can you give her three forty five? You can't give her to twenty nine?
Speaker 2: I want that, I want that. I want all that. Oh, y'all want all that? Uh oh? Thinking about o Jo, this dude was in line to get seventy million a year. Yeah, and in five years Luca would have been thirty. He'd have been eligible to get four hundred. Another one. That's crazy, maybe more that's crazy.
Speaker 8: But this might be a wake up call though sometimes I hope so sometimes it takes something like this.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it takes something like this.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't say humble you maybe maybe maybe humble might be the right word, because we don't know what's going on.
Speaker 5: Behind the scenes.
Speaker 8: Obviously you're not being humble if they're willing to trade you at twenty five with the type of production you put. Now, this might be a humble the moment, and I hope it pisses him off, because yeah, you might get a different Luca. You know, a piste off Luca might be worse than the Luca out of chilling, drinking beer, you know.
Speaker 2: Playing around man, the man had a sixty point The man had a sixty point twenty rebound triple double. Man, stop playing the dude is but see, oh yo, when you in the profession, I keep telling people, but they tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Y'all will listen now. People will tolerate you until they can replace you. It can be sports, it can be in a relationship. Treat your significant other like crap and let them run across a person better, treat them better. You gone, yeah, oh, let me do as long as I'm doing my job.
Speaker 5: That's not the way it works.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: If you want to beat however you want to be.
Speaker 2: Create your own company, and you create a dress code, you create coming to work doing however you want to be.
Speaker 3: As long as you.
Speaker 2: Punch that clock for somebody else literally figuratively, you got to do.
Speaker 3: It any way.
Speaker 5: The other way around.
Speaker 2: It ain't no other way around. It ain't no way to run it. Y'all get mad all you want to, but I'm just telling you the facts. And people that don't understand that, you have to ask yourself, why don't they understand it?
Speaker 5: Why don't they get it?
Speaker 2: Twenty five five times first team All NBA and they said, nah, were good. Normally guys at that age when they get traded, they requested a trade, They requested it.
Speaker 5: He didn't request it. He didn't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: My inteler perked up with Rick Carlile wouldn't sign an extension. Do you know, normally coaches get fired. Doug Collins got fired. I'm trying to think who's his first coach? Who's Doug Collins first?
Speaker 3: Was it rap three?
Speaker 2: Who's a Michael George first coach? But normally, if you get a guy like that, you don't not sign an extension. You don't resign. They fire you because you're not getting the job done. You don't walk away because you know how hard it is to get a guy like that.
Speaker 8: Kevin who Lorry, Yeah, and the writing must have been on the wall, mister Carlyle. Mister Carlyle saw it, you know, and he didn't want to deal with I mean, as a coach.
Speaker 3: How does that really affect you? If you have a player, when.
Speaker 8: You understand what you're doing, what he's doing on the court, how could you still not want to be there because of that?
Speaker 2: They're gonna it's uh, that's only look. I hope he gets it. I hope he figures it out. O yo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because the talent is there, there's no undenying it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But O yo, I mean, because here's the thing, O Joe.
Speaker 2: If you exhibit this and you're making thirty five million, what you're gonna do when I give.
Speaker 8: You seventy and you know what happened when you give when you get somebody more money, you know what.
Speaker 5: Happens mm hm. And so they just like, I'm surprised they didn't know.
Speaker 2: But I think the thing is Niko like he had a relationship with Rob Polinka, as you heard. I think that was either Jack or Jamal said. Rob Polinka was Kobe's agent. Ico Nico Harrison used to work for Nike. So there's a relationship. This didn't get out. See if you open it up, the other teams thought, Joe, it's gonna get out. The report sour Luca is being shocked. Reports are a d is being shocked.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 2: Now, that's why I'm glad this happened like this. Now, y'all see when they start reporting stuff, they ain't making it up.
Speaker 5: So y'all quick though media made it up.
Speaker 2: You see how it didn't get out because ain't nobody wanted it out?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but do you know why it didn't get out because there were only two teams involved, the Dallas, the Dallas Mavericks and.
Speaker 5: That Los Angeles Lakers, and nobody wanted it out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely, Because I guarantee you if they kept between two people, miss Nico and missus Nico and Polenka, I bet nobody else knew about it.
Speaker 2: No, it's reported that Mark Cwban didn't know about it. It's reported that uh uh uh uh, Jason Kidd didn't know about it. The David didn't know about it. I said, Paul didn't know about it. Lebron didn't know about it.
Speaker 8: That's why it didn't get out because they kid kept between two people, the two people to have the power to get the job done.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a blessing because he's like, you know what, we want to move him, but a at least move him to La because everybody's open up the conference. Everybody opened up.
Speaker 3: What you want.
Speaker 5: Give us a D in the first round? Pick and Max Christy that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, bet.
Speaker 5: Bet.
Speaker 2: But hopefully Luca Guesses can get conditioned, gets his heating and eating habits under control, takes it a little bit more serious. Look, oh Joe, he ain't never gonna be able to sit down in the chair. He ain't gonna be cold, he ain't gonna be joining. He aint gonna be lebvon or Kawhi and their pride. That's not what he is.
Speaker 3: But he agreeted what he does.
Speaker 2: But you can't, oh Jo. You can't just open the door and let the man come in the house and then talking about hey man, he robbed out house. Y'all should have locked the door.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: That's your guy, right, that's your guy. But I hopefully he figured this out. O Joe, Oh Jo.
Speaker 5: People are dog and Nico Harrison for comments he made earlier.
Speaker 1: Let's take a listen, and I'd like to give Rob Polink a lot of credit. You know, trades, you guys have been around here. Trades don't happen at the smallest level without stuff getting out and Rob and I were able to have, you know, really intense conversations over the course of you know, three or four weeks that started out as a coffee that you know, it was more Hey would you ever?
Speaker 3: I don't know what I let me think of, you know, and then.
Speaker 1: It built upon that, and you know, we kept it between us.
Speaker 3: We had to, we had to keep it tight. Jay Kid didn't know about it.
Speaker 1: But Jaki and I are aligned and we talk about archetypes and we talk about the culture that we want to create.
Speaker 3: So I know the type of.
Speaker 1: Players that that she likes without actually talking to them.
Speaker 3: Hey would you like?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: So I know that and Jki coached them when they won a championship. So so I think when you're aligned with your coach like that, I know the type of players that he likes, and so I felt good about it. It making sense to where we're trying to go.
Speaker 3: That is it.
Speaker 2: The fact was like, hey, man, would you o Joe? If it ever comes up? Man, would you cheat on your wife? Would you cheat on your girl? Now? I was just playing, I would just playing you already put that thought out there. Yeah, you thought about it, you're thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Oo.
Speaker 5: The mere fact, Hey.
Speaker 3: Would you you trained Luka, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know what Nah, damn man, I'll die. I wouldn't say no looking bad style stop? Uh uh?
Speaker 3: Hey, kid like, don't speak for me. Hey, he had nothing to do with it, kid Like.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I don't care every three or under. All I know is he gives me. He gave me thirty plus ninety.
Speaker 3: Eight every night, and that's crazy.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing that's how it doesn't get out, Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Normally two people can keep a secret, but one normally has to be dead. Yeah, because the more because the more people you tell, and then there's a change that you don't know where the breach came in at because you done told so many people. Yeah, oh Joe, you know last story in school, you tell somebody at the front wrote and by the time we get to the lab first it ain't nothing like that.
Speaker 3: Nothing like the first Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 5: The same thing. Too many people know it's gonna get out.
Speaker 2: Oh, math fan held a funeral for Luca outside the stadium.
Speaker 5: Oh lord, you're check this out.
Speaker 2: This is a real quote from Mark Cuban. If I had to choose between my wife and keeping Luca on the maths. Catch me at my lawyer's office prepping forward the boards.
Speaker 3: Listen, owner that understands, the owner that understands.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's that's the funeral.
Speaker 3: That was funny. They are they serious with it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Oh them gout that he had on the suit.
Speaker 3: You saw that.
Speaker 5: Oh yo.
Speaker 2: Players like that don't come alone. Yeah, guys like that. Listen, Guys don't come alone. I mean they've had. Dirk Nabiski is an MVP and a finals MVP. He not better than Luca. Guys like that don't just sprout up on trees, and you don't know. Sometimes you get fortune and don't Joe, and you'll get you know, you get the number one draft pick, and you'll get David Robinson, and then you know, twelve thirteen years later you'll get a Tim Duncan, and then twelve thirteen fifteen years later, twenty years later, you'll get a Whimby.
Speaker 3: But on Joe.
Speaker 5: Guys like this don't grow on trees. They don't come along.
Speaker 2: But ever so often, Cleveland's not gonna get another Lebron, James I could have Could you imagine Cleveland trading Lebron at twenty five?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 5: Could you imagine.
Speaker 10: That in that with a crash, good got the fighter in and that with a crash.
Speaker 2: Kevin Durant calls out Lordy double standard after Luca trade. Players are held to a different standard of loydy and commitment to a program, but the organization don't get held to that same standard from the outside world, whether it's from the media, members or fans. We all should be held to the same standard. Now every other every other team might get the confidence to say, if it I trade a few of my top players, if this isn't working, I'm still shocked.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, unbelievable, or.
Speaker 2: Trading the twenty five year old Kevin the red heyl Nah, I mean, I mean you think about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Shaq left.
Speaker 5: Shaq was younger than twenty when he left Orlando. But Shaq left.
Speaker 3: They didn't trade him, all right, I mean I did. I can't. I cant bet.
Speaker 2: And when the Lakers trade, And when the Lakers traded Shaq, coach mister bust the owner thought Shaq the salary, the way, concern, the conditioning was an issue, right Die sgl on Luca being traded. I learned that lesson the hard way my first year in the NBA. I got traded out of the blue. Didn't see it coming. It doesn't surprise me anymore that myself getting traded a long time ago. I found out it's a business my first season.
Speaker 3: Woo.
Speaker 5: The Clippers kicking themselves in the butt.
Speaker 2: Because they traded Paul. They traded him and all those draft picks for Paul George R. It ain't worked out. Paul George is in Phoenix, is in Philly. Kawhi can't stay healthy, and SGA is on pace to be How was less Ga twenty five?
Speaker 5: He's on place to be the MVP.
Speaker 3: They got the best team in the Western Conference.
Speaker 5: I Shay is twenty six?
Speaker 3: Shake okay, oh Joe, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Being reported the Lakers were reportedly irked by AD's comment earlier about another big. Lakers reportedly fell Ad could never be counted on as a top option and weren't going to offer adn extension this season.
Speaker 5: The man ain't say gonna get yoked.
Speaker 2: The best is just get him a big, Just get him somebody that he could slide down to the four. Now, come late the ball game, I'll play the five. Braun to play the four. Damn if you go back and look. When they won the championship, he played the four because normally it was either Javail at the five or Dwight Howard at the five. Ad played the four. And that was the year they did a number a trip. Basically, Jabel had him for like six or seven minutes. To White it get him for six or seven minutes. A d get him for two or three minutes. Lebron, you take it four minutes. We just kept throwing a lot of different looks at him. Lakers felt Ad could never be counted on as a top option. It's hard to be a top option. What top option if Lebron's on your team? If you go play with Nikola Jokic, who's gonna be the top option?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: You gonna play with y'all? Let me ask you a question. Dave was a top option in Portland for all those years. He's not the top option playing with Giannis. Yeah, come on, come on, Lake. Could y'all know that? And they weren't going to offer Ad a extension. I thought they just gave him an extension. I thought he just signed it to year extension. He could sign another longer term after this year. Are you?
Speaker 3: I mean? Ad?
Speaker 2: The last couple of years Ad has been playing, He's played a lot of games.
Speaker 3: Me, you'll get a one in Dallas after next year. I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: So let me guess Lebron leaves, because there's a great chance Lebron leaves after. Let's just say, for the sake of argument, Lebron plays this year, twenty two plays next year twenty three, Lebron leaves. You mean to tell me you was gonna let Anthony Davis walk. I find that very hard to believe. The Lakers are about superstars. And I'm not saying a d is Lebron, Shaq will Kareem He's not that right. But who you gonna get?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 5: Jason Tatum?
Speaker 2: I don't think Boston park away with him, nicolea Jokic, nor.
Speaker 5: Damn sure not part with him.
Speaker 3: Kay.
Speaker 2: First of all, why would Shane lead and give up that five year extensive Shame's go back to be eligible for a supermax so he can get three forty five. I think shave Whiting shaved up next year, she can get back next year four years almost three hundred. Okay, not going I'm not gonna let y'all. I'm not gonna let y'all. Let y'all get me out of my bread. So I'm just trying to figure out who can who can they get because look, they're only a handful.
Speaker 5: First of all Lebron's and the Kobe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these are great players, but when we talk about that, you play at top dollar to go see everywhere they go.
Speaker 5: Ain't been a handful of those.
Speaker 2: Deaf Curry Lebron, Jordan Kobe in the modern era. Yeah, I'm saying anything, it's like ninety let's go say like mid nineties. Everywhere you go home or road with no matter what. The arena of team might be two and fifty, but they're gonna come out to see Lebron, see Steph Ce, Jordan, see Kobe.
Speaker 5: There's only a handful of guys.
Speaker 3: Luca has that.
Speaker 2: Luca has that, and the Lakers now have it for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 3: Now Laker got power because now they're.
Speaker 2: Like, nah, you know what, Lebron, we love you, we appreciate you coming here, but we take our orders from him because at max you'll be here two years.
Speaker 5: We're hoping he'll be here for a decade.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see how I play out on court.
Speaker 8: Yeah, court and and and quiets kept. I still like the idea of Kyrie, Kyrie opting out in the summer, which he has an opportunity to do, and he might bring his ass over to LA next year.
Speaker 5: I give you a prime example. AI. What do they do to AI?
Speaker 2: Tell the people at home what they do the I.
Speaker 8: Oh, they got him up out of there, got him right up out of there. They'll tolerate you and say, think of what what did Jack see?
Speaker 2: I had never heard anybody say that what Jack said? Yeah, never accept anything in the wind. You wouldn't have a loss. Y'all will listen to me chat, y'all get mad at me. He thinks he know everything. No, I don't know everything. Just to tad a bit about everything. But I'm just telling you been in the locker room, been around a lot of people, and won some games. Culture is very important, very important. Everybody that's won something will tell you that it's important. People that have it say it doesn't matter as Google, as Microsoft, as Apple.
Speaker 3: That's the video Salesforce Oracle.
Speaker 2: Ask him, it's culture important, meta works, y'all hathaway, excellon, that's what it's called important important.
Speaker 3: M Hey you bad o Joe, Hey, they don't.
Speaker 8: You have to understand you looking at it from a different lens as opposed to everybody else. Everybody's not looking at it from your viewpoint. Everybody's not looking at it from your lens and the perspective in which you know and understand how things work.
Speaker 3: It's different.
Speaker 2: It is because I think the thing is like to be successful. Most successful people are highly highly highly motivated.
Speaker 3: Don't highly motivated, don't need any outside help to be motivated.
Speaker 5: Nope, dope.
Speaker 2: I got to beg you to eat right, I got to beg you to get conditioned. I got to beg you to show up on time. Oh, I'm paying you fifty million, and it's just not I Look, we're using professionals. They've got their people out there making one hundred thousand, two hundred thousand, three hundred thousand. Bro show up on time, Oh, that job will be there with I'm then gone, and you're gonna be out of it while you're alive. Just if. I just don't get it sometimes And but oh, Joe, but you understand why people are successful. Yeah, No matter what they do, it's successful. Yeah, because it's a it's a commitment, it's a singular focus to be great and what does that look like? What does that take? Everybody talks about great? Oh too, everybody don't want to be great. A lot of people want to talk about being great. And I'm not saying I'm not saying be great so you can own a business. Everybody is not meant to own a business.
Speaker 5: They're not.
Speaker 3: And there are varying.
Speaker 2: Levels degrees of success, but there are certain things, there are certain foundational pieces.
Speaker 5: That go hand in hand with success.
Speaker 2: And I don't believe you can skip the process or skip the steps in order to enjoy that level of success.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 2: I just don't believe you can. I mean, nothing's like. Look, I disagree with the Lakers. I think Ad was playing phenomenal. He's played phenomenal every year except the year he's been hurt. It's not easy being the first option to Lebron because Lebron is still Lebron. Look at Lebron. Look what he did last night, a thirty three point triple double. He was the best player on the court, and the other team had two All Stars Cat and Jalen Brunson, and nobody in that arena, nobody that watched that game can leave that game saying Lebron James wasn't the best player on the court.
Speaker 5: He's forty.
Speaker 2: But I just saw Ad the other night before he tweaked that abdominal muscle. Go get me forty three and twenty. I saw that, whether forty three and twenty with whether forty and twenty or thirty six and twenty.
Speaker 3: Three with nasty birt Yes and nasty.
Speaker 5: Oh he could?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, he's They're in a whole lot of guys like Ad. He had forty two points, twenty three rebounds on Joe and what two blocks the theying a whole lot of guys that can play that side of the ball offensively.
Speaker 5: Give you those numbers.
Speaker 2: He's twenty six and twelve and play defense, defender, pick and roll to defend one through five, could help weak side, block shots, rebound assists.
Speaker 3: A whole lot of.
Speaker 2: Guys they ain't there, ain't there, ain't three. First of all, the only guy that's comfortable to him is Yiannis. But Yannis can't. I still don't believe Yannis can defend like a dk.
Speaker 3: N the boys, man, that's crazy. Just still think about that. Now they trade they trade a young bull away like that. That good.
Speaker 2: That sh But but guess what, they try to take some of the power back. Y'all don't want to play. Y'all don't want to do this. If we don't do a.
Speaker 8: Hey, I'm I'm telling you when that you try to do somebody, they trying to take some of their power back. They you playing, and when you play NBA players that kind of money, the kind of money they make, it's gonna be it's still fuck you money, no matter what you're telling me. I can't get three forty five, but I can still get two eighty nine or two twenty nine or whatever it may be. That's still fuck you money. They will never be able to rill in boys back in ever, not.
Speaker 5: Until they are until they don't have game.
Speaker 2: It's hard to really mean when you got guaranteed money. Man, I tell you kids my butt.
Speaker 3: Yeah Wow. Beyonce Cowboy Carters win Best Country Album Grammys.
Speaker 2: Oh you said it was coming up as say ass was upset, Oh Joe, we have some Grammy upset of Grammy upset.
Speaker 3: Grammy update.
Speaker 2: Kanye West and Beyonca sinceereal I saw that Censory were not kicked out of the Grammys despite earlier reports as nominee, Kanye walked the red carpet and post what beyond Uncle. The two then got into their car left, but they turned head with their arrival, with Bianca leaving little to their imagination by going completely naked underneath a sheer mini dress. I mean it's I mean what it's mean is this is expected. It's expected.
Speaker 3: What does he do? How do I make a splash? How do I take advantage of this moment?
Speaker 8: Kanye is the grip? And I used to Grammys, what do I do? I use my muse to make my statement? And she made a statement. I mean it's and we've all we've all seen athtigit before, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, but I ain't really trying to see it out in public, not an event like that, O Joe.
Speaker 3: That's the whole point where I just said he could make the statement, how do you make the statement?
Speaker 8: And grabbed the attention? How do you grab the headlines? She do it exactly what they did and it worked. She got some nice nem.
Speaker 3: Only to get Kendrick.
Speaker 2: Lamar won Grammy for a Record of the Year and then later won another Grammy for.
Speaker 5: Song of the Year. Not like Us excepting the award from Dana Ross.
Speaker 2: This is what it's about, man, because at the end of the day, nothing is more powerful than rap music.
Speaker 5: I don't care what it is.
Speaker 2: Where our culture and it is always gonna stay here and live forever.
Speaker 3: That's live.
Speaker 2: Beyonce one grab Grammy for Album of the Year for Cowboy Carter. Hold on, this is her first album of the year, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I think it is.
Speaker 2: Because normally Taylor Swift, I think it's won four has beaten her, has beaten her out a couple of times. I think she's got all these Grammys, but I think Cowboy Carter is our first album of the year.
Speaker 3: Hey, hold up?
Speaker 5: How she went Grammy for Album of the Year and she ain't get no country music a ward? That's a bull jack? Oh yo?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: How oh Joe? How How am I the Super Bowl? How am I the m v P of the League? And I don't make the Pro Bowl? I don't know, but I know one thing.
Speaker 8: You need to save your money up because we were going on tour for what Beyonce, man, please, you talked about she goes she announced a tour. Yeah, I know, I listened. I'm I'm I'm gonna call him and make the make I'm gonna make the call. We're gonna fly where she is, and we're gonna sit down and and we're gonna talk to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What happened the Nightcap Nightcap featuring Beyonce? Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 5: She won't what hong?
Speaker 3: She won?
Speaker 5: So she won?
Speaker 2: She won a Grammy of Album of the Year for Cowboy Carter. Did she win anything? She won Country Album too?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Country Album of the Year.
Speaker 5: Well, congratulations Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Look, she's the most If I'm not mistaken, I think she's the most decorated.
Speaker 5: Singer in Grammy history. I don't think anybody has more than she does.
Speaker 2: And she finally has an Album of the Year, if I'm not mistaken, right, Album of the Year?
Speaker 3: Right? Okay, I like that. Congrats Beyonce. Well done.
Speaker 2: Alicia Key says DEI is not a threat, It's a gift and powerful speech. She was presented with the Doctor Drake Global Impact Award at the twenty twenty five Grand Queen Latifah presented Alicia with the honor, calling her a global force. In her acceptance speech, she gave a shout out to female musicians like Missy Elliott, Linda Perry, and Moore, saying I always had to fight for certain level of respect as a songwriter, composer, and especially producer.
Speaker 5: It's strange that we think women as producers like Quinn.
Speaker 2: We don't think of women as producers like Quincy Jones, doctor Dre Squizzy, her husband Squizby. But female producers have always powered the industry. Good job, good job, he Loo, Alicia. All right, oh Joe, now it's time for our last segment of the evening.
Speaker 3: Q and A and god damn checked funny deal man.
Speaker 2: Ah. Johnny Egger said, Ye, there's a Colon, Florida stand up shout out to Nightcap and the two Family.
Speaker 5: I guess that's a.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Thank you Johnny for tuning in supporting the Homie.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Ray Kwan, Howard, Hey, Anthon, ohow love the show, keep up success. Just got my wisdom teeth removed two days ago. I mean I get a birthday shout out. It's on the twenty third. Absolutely, thank you for your support. Ray Kwan, greatly appreciate that you're supporting the show. Heal up, take your time, man, you don't want to get them things. In fact, the boy you don't want them things?
Speaker 5: What did they call that? Dry something? Dry socket?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Rae kwand listen to what that dinnist say, bro, that ain't nothing to be played with. So well, we thank you for the support. Robert Goldmask, congrats all this success. Thank you for my birthday shout out. My wife and I had lobster for DINNERY got that wigged.
Speaker 5: What I'm looking forward to this year? Success? Oh cho and I just want to build on what we've created, uh since twenty three.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try to do just get better and better each tour, each show, try to get better and better.
Speaker 5: Uh, main nightcap. We got some award b award.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: Were mine at mister club Okay, we nominated, we dominated, We dominated for the ACP image war hold on so I'm not part of club say sha.
Speaker 5: Yeah you you're a big support of Club shape.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we can hopefully we can get a what the nb AC man we get the NAACP and with your ward, oh show.
Speaker 8: Hey, I got a question if we at that end up na a CP award, do we get to go to like we get to go somewhere where they can.
Speaker 3: Present it to us.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, because I already got my suit ready, I got my tucks ready.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you won't be able to hit me in ask with a red apple.
Speaker 3: We win that. Hey, hey, there is a good chance, you know, the good the Good Lord has favor that. Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Jeremy Scott said, I remember last year when the maths gym annoyingly taking a beer from Luca.
Speaker 5: Doesn't seem so funny.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah it doesn't. It's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Very a damn smell said, I don't care if Lucas was three hundred pounds. You don't trade generational player that took a team to the finals just last year. If the Pelican can still keep Zion after the problems, he calls, you damn sure can keep Luca. Well it's coming. I mean, if they can get a deal, if they can get an affair, if they can get a deal. For a look, I thought they probably could have extracted more ad the thirty thirty first twenty thirty one first round pick.
Speaker 5: They probably could have got some pick swaps, right.
Speaker 2: But hey, but Zion isn't a line line to get three hundred and forty five million. Because you're gonna have to make a decision. O Joe Yeah, you woulna have to make a decision this summer. Listen, what retire before you even finished? The decision would be easy to make based on what I've gotten in the past.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna just I'm gonna leave. I'm gonna just say that it's easy to make. I ain't doing it. I ain't doing it. What would I I let somebody else take that on?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. That's what they did. How many times you seen receivers?
Speaker 6: We know what.
Speaker 2: Florida Guy ab sixteen second is one hundred catch seasons six might not ever be done again.
Speaker 3: Ojo. He did it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Steven said, Nah, being about to pace t over was one.
Speaker 5: Yes, they will tolerate you.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: They will tolerate you until they can replace you. They're not gonna let you hold their franchise hostage. They're not gonna let a player hold them hostage.
Speaker 5: Ojo.
Speaker 3: Even if it be a They're not don't matter who y'all.
Speaker 5: Make the castro.
Speaker 2: Love to show y'all with Anthony Davis, fit with the math, Yeah, Kyrie pick and roll, picking pop.
Speaker 5: He got Liveler to play the five. He can have gafferd play the five.
Speaker 2: He can slide to the four, and then late in the ball games, if you need to, he can go to the five because he is the guy you know, likely Lively, I said, Lively is not the greatest free throw shooter. Gaffrick ads like eighty something percent. So then he goes to the last five minutes of the game, he can slide back to the five. But absolutely, absolutely, they got a couple of spot got a clay that can spot up a shoot.
Speaker 3: Not today.
Speaker 2: Notwithstanding, they gave up ninety one first half points to the Cavaliers, the most in the half since the play by play started in ninety six ninety seven, I think the Phoenix Suns scored the most in the half.
Speaker 5: They scored one hundred and seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ninety and a half is crazy work.
Speaker 5: Now they scored fifty in the first quarter, forty one in the second.
Speaker 2: Easy work, Dad, The same Luca with these problems ran through the West on one leg while the Sixers big up Bill Embiid hasn't sniff the finals. Instilled with the Sixers, Bro, you can't comparison as a thief for joy the way one person is like one family man. They let their kids go out and come in whenever they want. To your mom and dad didn't do that. You can't say because they did that over there, I should be able to do that.
Speaker 5: To them here.
Speaker 3: That ain't the where it works.
Speaker 2: And they might have to pay Luca three hundred and fifty million dollars, And they said, we don't believe it's only going to get worse. I don't know why people don't understand. I love Luca. I think Luca is phenomenal. Anybody that's tracked me since I was gonna undispute it know what I think of Luca. But I had these concerns.
Speaker 5: I said it.
Speaker 2: Y'all gotta stop saying cause, oh, look what the Pelicans do with Zion.
Speaker 5: Look what the officiers do with with with Joel Embiid. That's not the maths.
Speaker 2: And Lucas salary was about to be Joe Allenbiid and Zion's combined.
Speaker 8: That's cool, boy and them boy be making that money they made that Fetti and me, that's good money.
Speaker 2: The team Major's teammateers said, did Luca pull a hard to get to a bigger market? Yeah, I might have pulled it. As I got that three forty five, I damn sure ain't gonna pull it before. No oh no, mm hmmm, nope, not me, Ojoe. I'm gonna get all my bread.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 2: Isaiah Landcaster and oo in healthy. Who's better running back? Run Sims run, Christian mc caffrey or Saquon. I think seem c because he's a three down back. Also, I think the Lakers should get Miles Turner.
Speaker 3: What do you think? Who you like?
Speaker 5: Oyo? Saquana h see.
Speaker 3: Mac Oh, that's a good one. Saquon see macas see macazine. He's in the conversation for Saquon.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take slay Kuan just for the ability to stay healthy, see mac. Ketch has just missed too much time, O Joe, it's too much time. Listen when he's on the field, he's sensational. He was Offensive Player of the Year just last year. Can run the ball, give you thirteen fourteen hundred yards, can catch another eighty ninety balls out of the backfield? Sensational, Just can't stay healthy. Black Fabio Levin left the keys on the table for Ad to take them, but for some reason, Ad kept bringing the key back to keys as if he forgot if Lebron forgot them on accident.
Speaker 5: What you think o.
Speaker 8: Joe Lebron said to himself, huh before the season started, I'm giving the key.
Speaker 3: I'm turning the keys over to a d.
Speaker 5: You know, I thought that he played well.
Speaker 3: He was he was playing well. I thought he played well.
Speaker 2: I thought he played well every year he's been there, with the exceptional season that he's got hurt, and he's done a better job of keeping of being available, of being accountable being there.
Speaker 3: And obviously it's not enough.
Speaker 2: And from Rogers a little unkin o yo, what butter products really work?
Speaker 3: What products?
Speaker 5: I gotta get? Oo song letter? You see how this right here? What's that? The products for my face?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, you.
Speaker 5: Know I U I used are you put some on your head?
Speaker 3: Though? Now I use fearing white black soap. That's why that's why I look so young.
Speaker 2: Well, that black washing off on you, saying Lebron to the Warriors, the Lakers are moving on from Lebron era and going international, going international with it.
Speaker 5: Hone, Lebron has no trade? How that work?
Speaker 3: You can, boy? You'ret boided.
Speaker 2: Though I don't think Lebron didn't come here to go somewhere else. He Lebron under signed two contracts extension with the Lakers.
Speaker 3: What that mean.
Speaker 2: He chose to come back. Okay, because when you're a free agent, you do realize you have the option to leave. You do our free agent work right.
Speaker 3: Ain't been sid understand what to talk about. But we've seen strange things happen.
Speaker 5: We've seen Lebron ain't going to.
Speaker 2: Curby Asian Doll, happy ted, Vietnamese New Year, a nightcap found. May you all be blessed with good health and happiness always. Thank you, Curby Asian Doll.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Curvy Asian Doll. Asian Ash love Vietnamese food.
Speaker 5: Let me take that back. Ash loves all food, saint nothing. Ash doesn't love Vietnam.
Speaker 3: Move top.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she don't need Yeah, I ain't got to worry about nothing. She ain't got to eat nothing in my tuper wear, it'll still be there. But oh, I like Thai food, I like Vietnam, bet, I like Shushie, I like Ash. Just say what, yeah, nothing, absolutely nothing. Frank Tak nine twenty one. I watched the Little Yachty interview today.
Speaker 5: It was great. He did give up his blessing for you to date his mom on the low. She's a step for uh.
Speaker 3: Man, I ain't.
Speaker 5: Listening to Yachty.
Speaker 2: Somebody told about Yatty was trying to tell uh in the most respectful way he needed he needed to date somebody his age, and I told Yadi the misrespectful way. I ain't listening to it. So we both were very respectful. No, but I love I love having that interview with YadA.
Speaker 3: He was great.
Speaker 5: What's up, Uncle Joe.
Speaker 2: Do you have any recommendation of the restaurants or things to do in downtown Miami.
Speaker 5: I'll be on vacation in that area soon. Listen.
Speaker 8: If you're gonna be on vacation area soon, makesure you hit me up and let me know I'm there for one right.
Speaker 3: If you happen to go there and I'm.
Speaker 5: Not there, I need you to do me a favor.
Speaker 3: Want to write down two things real quick.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you have a pin or pad anywhere near you, but take your phone and put this in your notes. You got to try Smith will left, excuse me, You have to try Smith and Webster. It's in Coral Springs, Smith and Webster. Matter of fact, when you get there, tell him Ojo sent you.
Speaker 5: Is it a steakhouse?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: No, it's it's it's it's nice cuisine. Kevon Webster sp Okay, then okay, atter you try Smith to Webster.
Speaker 3: I need you to try.
Speaker 8: I crave It's another another another nice soul food spot. It's in the inner city where I grew up. Okay, matter of fact, when you get there, tell them Ojo, Ojo sent you. Now when you when you use my name right, you're not gonna have to pay.
Speaker 3: It's on me now.
Speaker 8: The third place I want you to try is to now this is this is is a family a family oriented environment. You and your girl, you and your wife, whoever it may be. You go there and enjoy yourself. Makes you go upstairs. Now when you get to the door, make sure you say Ojo sent you so you can get the VIP treatment.
Speaker 3: To go upstairs, get a shoulder rub, get some food meat.
Speaker 8: Personally, I like to see food rice and lopper tail with a chocolate cake, coke, no ice, and they can make a lot of taste too.
Speaker 3: They have cigars as well.
Speaker 2: Reach the McKinley, Hey good, no show. Would you wish my fiance Elijah happy birthday? Please and please also pray for us. We lost our five month old daughter suddenly past on one fourteen, Keep grinding it reach First of all, well, our thoughts and prayers out to you.
Speaker 5: Our deepest condolences to you and your family.
Speaker 2: I know that's tough, as that's really really tough, but we appreciate you tuning in and watching, Uncle Ocho. We greatly appreciate that. And Elijah, happy birthday. You got a strong lady in your life. This is the right one for you because even though she's going through what she's going through, she thought enough for you to want to shout you out. So appreci Thank you, Elijah, Happy birthday, and again sorry for your loss, Jaco Jordan. When it's all saying, people are going to realize appreciate the podcast like Nightcap was made. Uncan Ocho, you tore Amasia, appreciate you, bro, thank you for your support, Thank you for watching, and we greatly greatly appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Oh show.
Speaker 2: That concludes this episode of Nightcap brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boost mobile dot com to join the nationwide five G network.
Speaker 5: Today. Y'all know me, I'm your favorite unk.
Speaker 2: The Liberty City legend, the being a ring of Fame, that's Chad Ocho Sinko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from, and we want to thank you again for your continued support. Make sure you check out Shave by La Portier. What better way to celebrate twenty twenty five than with a bottle of Shave by La Portier. Now, if you cannot find it any city or a state near you, order it. We'll ship it directly to your door. And one favor, please drink responsibly. Oh second favorite, stay safe. Please go follow my media company page on all of its platform shay Shade Media and my clothing company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out everything We mean everything. Just restot use code super Bowl for an additional ten percent off. We've also dropped new beanies in every color. We've also introduced gift cards available from twenty five to five hundred dollars. Take the guest work out of it and let someone special pick a exactly what they want. Chiefs Fan Eagle Fans, NFL fans alike tickets for the Super Bowl show in New Orleans are on sale now. The link is penned at the top of the chat. Unfortunately, the BP Meet and Greet tickets are officially sold out, but there's still plenty of tickets left for you to attend the Big Show Everywhere the sixth in New Orleans at the Mahelia Jackson Theater be there. Big guests Coach, Prime Master p Juvie Flavor, Flavor and Deebo James Harrison are just a few of the massive guests that we have planned for you guys. Both Nightcap and Club Sha Shae are both nominated for NAACP Image Awards. Nightcap was nominated Outstanding Podcast, Arts, Sports and Entertainment. Club Sha Shape was nominated Outstanding Podcast Society and Culture, and Meet Club Shannon Sharp was nominated Entertainer of the Year. Please go vote for us the Lincoln's penning at the top in our social bios. We want to thank Jamal c Offer Mark Jackson for joining us to break down this trade. This blockbuster trade Luka donct goes to the Lakers for Anthony Davis, Max Christy and a twenty thirty one first round draft pick. There was also a trade d Aaron Fox got traded to the San Antonio Spurs. Zach Levine goes to the Sacramento Kings. I don't think the NBA is done yet. There's gonna be some more movement, and maybe not just to the surprise of what we got with Luca and Ad because it was so hushed.
Speaker 5: They've been talking about this, Daron Fox. They've been talking.
Speaker 2: About Zach Levie getting traded for the better part of a year and a half. They've been talking about d Fox d Aaron Fox getting trade Damnar for the last two to three months, but this one caught everybody off off guard. Luka Doncet is now Los Angeles Laker. Anthony Davis is now Dallas Maverick. That concludes this episode The Nightcap. Thank you for joining us. I'm unp he's ojo. We will see you Wednesday. Radio Road, Radio Road, Baby, see you guys.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Actually it's called Nightcap, but it'll be daycap because we're gonna be coming to you during the day in New Orleans.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys.
Speaker 8: The volume