Speaker 1: Can you put your phone down?
Speaker 2: Don't start the podcast when you know I'm on my Phone's like, oh, okay, this is serial Killers.
Speaker 1: This is serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Put my hand, put your hand in my face again.
Speaker 1: I can't edit that. Now I'll snap, So it's gonna have to be wrong. And then listen. The only thing I was trying to say, And I apologize to putting my hand on your face. But when the crackling noises come, if you talk over it, it messes it up when I'm trying to like cut it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you're saying I'm hurting the podcast.
Speaker 1: No, but I I don't mean to stick my hand on your face like that.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: But how else should I say? Please? Don't say anything right now without saying it. Say it. No, I can't because I don't want anything over that, because then it's hard for me to put it together. Welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode forty frickin four. I'm Scottie B. That's Andrew over there.
Speaker 2: And oh they're pointing at you in that room.
Speaker 1: Like the big pot cast in the other room. That's way more important that we're not involved in. Yeah, they're all looking at us. So they must be talking about this wonderful, incredible innovative.
Speaker 2: Podcast The Cereal in Santa Fe.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, speaking of Santa Fe, I brought a cereal back from there that we're going to do in this episode.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Yes, So if you listen to the podcast, obviously, you know we schedule episodes years in advance. If you're listening, and it's what December of No. Four, listen, we went to Elvis's wedding in Santa Fe.
Speaker 1: We just got back from Elvis's wedding. This episode is actually going to air on Monday, September thirtieth, So it's still September and it is a Monday, and I have a way to keep track now, So.
Speaker 2: I love because you wrote it on the calendar that's.
Speaker 1: Correct on our dog calendar on the wall. All right, So Andrew, I would like you to choose new or classic. You want new? Noil Okay, the new cereal is going to be one that I brought back from Santa Fe. Yeah. I'm not saying it's only available there because it's Frickin' Nature's Path and that's a national brand. But I've never seen this variety anywhere else. And I think that I actually might enjoy it. So that's why I bought it, and you might too. Okay, here we go. I'm in. It's organic, Nature's Path, Coconut and cash you nut butter crunch. Oh well you have a face of disgust. But yet you said cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: You think, oh, all right, I'm gonna Scottie shake it. It says new, it says always organic.
Speaker 2: When you came back over the weekend and I heard that you were because I was with your wife Amy. I saw her roaming the streets of Santa Fe. When we ran into her, She's like, yeah, Scot's at the supermarket. It was like, of course he is. And they were like, oh, he's getting new cereal for the podcast. I thought it was gonna be like Santa Fe Crunch, Santa Fe Smoked Chilly something cereal. But instead it's Nature's Valley, Nature's Coconut and cashu Nature.
Speaker 1: Well. See, I try to get cereals that everybody listening all across the country can enjoy. So I don't want to buy something that's really regional or some store brand that people can't get. Say in California, did they have really regional cereals, No, just store brands that it's you know, fake stuff, you know, like Maltameal but even worse.
Speaker 2: Don't you dare come from Maltomeal. You know I liked scooters. Yes, so we'll see maybe some more scooters soon. Anyway, let's open this up. You could see the bag is tiny and there's not much in it. It's really all just flakes.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: Look, Oh, can I mention one more thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Has your wife ever smelled the maple cheerios on you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: So there you go. You've been avoiding maple all these years for nothing. How does that feel?
Speaker 1: Well? Because I did have maple syrup when we went out for breakfast and she smelled it on me. It was not happy. Yeah, but they were delicious. Bluecorn pancakes, Oh god god, I saw those. I wanted to order them so bad. But the green chili always calls my name. Now that should be a cereal. There should be blue corn flakes. I totally agree with you, But they exist somewhere. I'll have to investigate. Okay, here we go. Coconut and cashew nut butter crunch.
Speaker 2: Can I just say one thing?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, I forgot you told me to stop saying that. Ahead say to you, nut butter should never ever, I know like that. It just sounds inappropriate.
Speaker 1: It does, but only if you have a dirty mind.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I just think for any person who over the age of like ten, your mind immediately thinks nut butter and just laughs.
Speaker 1: This milk is so heavy?
Speaker 2: Well why did you buy a gallon?
Speaker 1: Oh god? I had to go to the gas station this morning because I knew there was no milk left here. I thought you would have checked that in your look milk cove. No, this is Cumberland Farms. It's a gallon, and it's one percent.
Speaker 2: When it's a gallon, and they're pretty hard to pour, and I'm always worried that it's going to leave filter board. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: If you're nut butter, crunch nut butter, all right, make sure you get a cluster and a flake. A right, and there's coconut flakes in there. Two?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: How are you in my mouth? On a week I don't really taste the cash you. Oh, there's a little bit. There's not bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it tastes more like a dessert.
Speaker 1: I like this. Guess what four balls? I really like it. Back up, it's good.
Speaker 2: I give this jew bowls on a spoon. I like the flakes. That's it.
Speaker 1: I think it's really delightful. And that's the adjective I'm going to use, delightful. I really like it.
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to have finished the whole thing right. I'm a big fan of coconut mm hmm. And it's natural coconut, not like that artificial crap flavor that was in the O's, you know, the post O's.
Speaker 2: I don't think I remember the post Os. What it all just goes into like a blur for me.
Speaker 1: These are like all your children. You can't forget them. You have hundreds of children. I guess I'm not paying child support. So all right, Well, I think I was really good. I like that.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan. Okay, it just has not a taste that I enjoy for breakfast.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I think if it had special K flakes that would have tasted better with this, Like I almost want to get from one of my children out there. I want to get this special K put that with the flakes and the coconut and see how that tastes well to me.
Speaker 1: It tastes like a granola bar with milk. That's how I can describe it best. And I really like it.
Speaker 2: So weed a bix No, not at all.
Speaker 1: Going back down to the cereal stock. It's classic time.
Speaker 2: Why don't you have a classic jingle? Like you need stacks to make that where it's like it's like.
Speaker 1: An old timy thing.
Speaker 2: It's classic time.
Speaker 1: So this one has been on you work for you, Stax. This has been on and off the market for many years. It comes and goes. Sometimes you see it, sometimes you don't. And what do you want? Diamond? You can't eat any of this? Oh what say?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi, good morning guys. I'm twenty five. Now bye, Happy birthday, diamond? All right? And again it has mascots, okay, and their initials are S, K and P.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know what it is.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, S C and P. I'm leaving it in. You'll see, I'm gonna leave that in. I don't know if Crackle started with a K or C, but now I remember it's a C.
Speaker 2: But in post production it's gonna be S C P.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. Because everyone makes mistakes. Oh yes they do. Your sister and your brother and your dad together too.
Speaker 2: I can guess that's a Sesame Street song, you know what I'm saying. I can guess with the cereal, what is it? Corn pops?
Speaker 1: All right, If there's anybody else that's looking for a hosting gig, please send your resume to serial KILLERSPC at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was surprised that you didn't go the super old round. Go mail us your resume t the serial killers that'd gone mallet. Wait is that our email address? Serio KILLERSPC at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, I knew it. Yeah, I don't check it, but I knew it. I do. That's where I check Listen. So it's a Rice Crispies variety, obviously.
Speaker 2: Is it the new frosted ones? You told me that there was like a new rest. Oh wait, it's the classic Cereals. That's impossible. Okay, I'm gonna stop talking.
Speaker 1: Cool. You're right, but it's not new. So it's Frosted Crispy. Oh my god. Yes, again, it's been around for years and they come and go. Sometimes you see them, sometimes you don't. Right now you see them.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. Please pour them all right, here we go. You don't understand this to me, is gonna be to be really good or really bad, because if it's anything like the new formula rice Krispy treats.
Speaker 1: But it's not a new formula, it's the same. Well, this is like when I was a kid, when I would eat regular rice Krispies, I didn't open it yet, let me smell the plastic. When I was a kid, I would eat regularized Chrispies for breakfast, but when nobody was looking, I would pour an entire bowl of sugar in them because I liked the little sugar milk with the rice Crispies. Because regularized Crispies was way too bland for me. I like regularly, don't. I've had frosted Crispies. It's been quite a bit, so let's see if it tastes just like that. No, you can't smell it till I pour it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was cool. I love when you right into the mic. It brings you some sense of joy. So that's whatever float your boats.
Speaker 1: I do it for the listeners because you know, this is theater of the mind. If I didn't make sound, then it would just be like we're just talking.
Speaker 2: I can't wait until we're able to do a live version of these in front of like an audience, so people could see my facial reactions to you while you talk.
Speaker 1: They are talking, I'll be quiet.
Speaker 2: Is it one of my other children out there too?
Speaker 1: All right, Kellogg's frosted Crispies.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for this.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Andrew one two? Oh my god, Wow, wow, wow, wow. What's the matter with you? Wow? Wow? Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Do you need a shot of something?
Speaker 2: I found my new favorite cereal. Wow, my balls. This is everything I didn't know I needed. This is the best day of my life. I am so happy.
Speaker 1: From frosted Crispies. Wait, so you mean if there was more than five balls, this would get it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you don't understand.
Speaker 1: We have to do something like a like a golden spoon, like something that is so that is so awesome that we need more than five balls. And there's a golden spoon.
Speaker 2: Well, for those listening in their cars and think that someone just hit them, it wasn't. Scotty just hit a spoon to the microphone.
Speaker 1: I was hoping we would make some sort of a ding sound, but it didn't really work that way.
Speaker 2: We hit the bell from Elvis's studio.
Speaker 1: No that crap, all right?
Speaker 2: No? Why I love it? Why because Rice crisp by themselves. I love that taste. They're a little bland, but they do it for me. It has the frosting that I love on Rice Crispy treats. I know this is going to sound absurd. It tastes like a healthier Rice Krispies treats.
Speaker 1: No, and there's all kinds of fun stuff to do on the back, like recipes and can I get more ingredients? Rice sugar?
Speaker 2: I just want more?
Speaker 1: Look? Can you find the other kellogg cereal hidden on the back of the BOTX?
Speaker 2: No, but I can find the cereal box and pour one.
Speaker 1: Can you just look and tell me what else you see on there?
Speaker 2: Give me two seconds?
Speaker 1: I hate you.
Speaker 2: I love this cereal?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, you know what this is going long now, so we're just kind of move on to the Oh I didn't rate it, I'll give it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a lot. Three balls, one spoon, delicious?
Speaker 1: Am I a monster? No? Three balls one spoon for me?
Speaker 2: You can just say three bowls and a spoon, because we don't give things three bowls and two spoons.
Speaker 1: Because that would be four balls. Yeah, you've just confused everybody. No, you did when you said three bowls and one spoon. It's like the same way that you hate when people say, like, ATM.
Speaker 2: Machine, guess what this is, andrewone? Nope, a cereal graveyard, Nope. Serial Killers listener request.
Speaker 1: This truly is a listener request because it's still September? Do I say still? Because it's still September today? Halloween is just a month and a day away. Okay, so you know we've done the monster cereals, we did the spooky apple jacks. You know, there's a couple of you know, the pumpkin spice crap. They all come out for fall and Halloween time. And so there's one more that we did not do. I saw it online. I couldn't find it in the store. But thankfully our good friends Diane and Kim, both huge listeners of the show, sent us this. We've got them both the same day, the day before we left for Elvis's wedding. And I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack. You ready for this? Yeah? You sure?
Speaker 2: Is it a big one?
Speaker 1: You might be green with envy.
Speaker 2: Ooh, corn pops can do that sometimes.
Speaker 1: Corn pops aren't green?
Speaker 2: Yes, sometimes they are. Okay, Here we go down to.
Speaker 1: The cereal sack. There's two box, one regular and one family size. Check it out Andrew Halloween Grunch. Yes they turned the milk green.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are you ready for you guys?
Speaker 2: That's amazing? Who sent this again?
Speaker 1: I threw the papers on the floor. Why don't you look?
Speaker 2: I'm heading down to the cereal floor. Diana and Cam from Virginia. How kind?
Speaker 1: Diana's from California.
Speaker 2: Kim was the one who sent us the chicken and waffle and Mabel Chicken donut.
Speaker 1: She sure was, so here we go. Limited addition cap'n Crunch Halloween Crunch, sweetened corn and oat cereal. Look, he's a zombie. I love it. It's got bikes ticking out of him and he really needs to shave his mustache because it's it's what is that word?
Speaker 2: Overgrown?
Speaker 1: Orley? What's that word?
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you just use a word like, I don't know, like overgrown or Mismanag's.
Speaker 1: Just not neat?
Speaker 2: Okay, so why'd you go for orly?
Speaker 1: That's not what I meant though, It's henri Is that a word?
Speaker 2: Why are you doing this to the listeners. Why did we become a literary podcast?
Speaker 1: Well, the ghosts turned milk green, So there's little cap'n Crunch pieces and ghosts.
Speaker 2: From now on, I'm going to rate this podcast with huge words that I found in thesaurus, the juxtaposition of flavors that I'm finding really swirling well in this a futiary.
Speaker 1: Look at the double Scottie shaky. Yeah all right, so Witchbox do you want to open? Do you want to open Kim's or Diana's? You got the family size or just the regular size? Why don't we just do the regular size? Okay, because the family size I feel like would go stale.
Speaker 2: And I could just take it home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could do that.
Speaker 2: Wait, Gandhi, do you want to try Halloween Crunch? Oh?
Speaker 1: Hey, Gandhi, you want to try cap'n Crunch? Is Halloween Crunch? It's a limited edition Halloween cereal. No, it's cap'n Crunch.
Speaker 2: Dude, special guest on this episode, Gandhi.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, Garrett, you can't have this. Garrett keeps trying to get in, but we don't have any cereals he can eat again.
Speaker 2: He's the Matt Damon of our show.
Speaker 1: It's a tough bag. You know what, cap'n crunch bags. They're really hard to open. All of the varieties make be upset the fact that.
Speaker 2: You remember what the texture of each Captain crunch.
Speaker 1: Box god to grab the regular Captain crunch back. They look how wonky the bag is because it was so hard to open. Torn Are you British? No, Wonky's not a British word.
Speaker 2: Yes it is.
Speaker 1: No, it isn't British.
Speaker 2: People say wonky.
Speaker 1: I here, dude, your eyes are wonky.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't understand how the ghosts are going to turn the milk green because they're pink. Is really weird. The ghosts are supposed to turn the milk.
Speaker 2: Green, probably from chemicals that were which is great.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's see where sugar is on the ingredient list. Second, not bad.
Speaker 2: So is it like a crunchberry? But they just turn the milk green.
Speaker 1: That's what it looks like. It looks like crunchberry cereal, but instead of being berries, they're ghosts. Here's oh, oh oh, look what happened.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's turning the milk green.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing the ghosts are turning loaded it up with so much Captain crunch. I can't see the milk.
Speaker 1: No, the ghost are but oh my god, that's so gross and cool at the same time. There's gotta be some really bad food coloring it here.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh man off globe good. Yep. Crunchberries milk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crunchberry cereal.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm into it.
Speaker 1: I don't know the milk's green. I don't like now well, I give it three balls and I just choked out of five.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I think I give it four and a half.
Speaker 1: That would be four balls in a spoon. Dear, you've done this podcast before.
Speaker 2: Four bowls in a spoon. Thank you, Andrew. I it's crunchberries. So whatever. If you you know what, I'm going to make this a bitch for you, go back find out what I rated Captain crunch Crunchberries and just that's the same score. I'm giving that.
Speaker 1: Not gonna do that at all. Just tell us what you give it, Andrew.
Speaker 2: It's crunchberry. So four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Great. Thanks for listening to Serial Killers episode four.
Speaker 2: Oh Scott's mad.
Speaker 1: Yes, please follow us so everywhere you can. We're at serial Killer's PC, Instagram, Twitter. Andrew has a Facebook page that he never looks at. So go ahead and post off there and he will not respond because he's a dick.
Speaker 3: Andrew just he's too busy. He's on his phone at the time. He's a millennial, like it subscribed, too busy on their foods.
Speaker 1: Wherever you get this podcast, Thanks keep listening, and we'll have another one coming out on Friday, because Serial Killers is released every Monday and Friday, new episodes. And that's it. Thanks for listening. Oh, we have the T shirts still. How are we going to do that? We have to give the shirts away soon. All right, next episode, we're gonna come up with a way to give out T shirts.
Speaker 2: Your job is to do that. Oh, I'm a millennial.
Speaker 3: I don't understand shipping packages get sent out. You can't send things digitally.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks for listening. Have a wonderful day, and until we see you on Friday. Everybody just say crunch, crunch, crunch captain.
Speaker 2: Can you just call him captain not capin?
Speaker 1: Am I going to pea green too?
Speaker 2: Yeah,