Speaker 1: What's that at the bed. It's spooky. Hey, Joky, I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way. Wait a minute, I said, I was Nandez. P Hey boo, it's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal. And oh my god, this person on this show, dear friend of mine. You know, we don't always see each other. We're often travel Actually she travels all the time. Laganja Astroandja a lover to death. Of course, she was on what was it season six of RuPaul's Drag Race, I believe, and made quite the impression on that thing. And she's a recording artist and an incredible dancer and she just cracks me up and I love her to death. And it is our third time on the show. So we'll get to that in a moment. Oh, I do have all kinds of exciting news. First of all, I'm gonna be hitting the road doing some stand up, not the podcast live, no ghost talk, but if you want to see me talking about I don't know, trans stuff, gay stuff, all kinds of funny stuff. I'm going to be all over the place. My first shows that I'm gonna be doing. I'm gonna be in la on the twenty fourth at Largo. That's the twenty fourth of June, by the way. In July, I'll be in Austin, September, Philly. I'm also gonna make a little stop in Michigan somewhere Traverse City. Actually, I'll just tell you whatever, Why am I keeping secrets from you? Raleigh, North Carolina, Portland's I mean, I'm going to be all over the place, and I'm adding so many more dates too, so I hope I can come you know, near where you live or where you live, I don't know, but I'm going to be going all over America doing stand up and I would love to see you there and you know, take some pictures and hug you and all of that. All the ticket links you can find in the link in my bio on Instagram. That's my link tree slash Roz Hernandez Also some more exciting news. The promo codes and the links from all of our advertisements that we run on this show are now conveniently all put in one place. They're at exactly rightmedia dot Com slash promos. If you scroll down you'll see Ghosted and then you can find all the latest deals all in one place. So once again you can support Ghosted by using our promo codes and links and you'll find them at exactly Rightmedia dot com slash promos. Okay, enough of that kind of stuff, let's get into spooky talk. I do have an interesting email I got from a listener named Harriet, who writes every primary residence my parents have owned had death happened in my childhood home. It was rumored that the past owner died in the home, and I have memories of a few spooky experiences. Later in life, we moved into my grandparents' home, where my grandmother died in what became my room, my grandfather died in what became my parents' room, and a guy we called backyard Jim died wait for it, in the backyard. Well, I guess that's how we got that name. But that's not all. We now live in a home where a double murder happened in my bathroom. I'm admittedly a skeptic, and I in afraid no ghost, but I'm open minded enough to understand that perhaps I'm simply not open or receptive to the paranormal. Not believing in ghosts could be in part self preservation. Otherwise I'd probably never shower. You know what, You sound like the perfect person to live in a house where two people violently tragically died in your bathroom. Oh my god, First of all, you and your family. You you did such a solid to that realtor when you moved in there. That poor realtor got that listing and they're like, okay, beautiful home. Ah shit, two people died in the bathroom. I'm never gonna sell this thing. People listen to all these podcasts and watch these TV shows. They're terrified at ghosts. Not these people, not the Harriette family. Good for you. You really did a lot for the realty community that day when you moved in. So thanks for sending me that. Okay, let's talk to Lagonja a strong jaw and with the show. Hello, I've got my drive through voice. Hi, I'd like a number three with a diet PEPSI not the diet, yeah.
Speaker 2: Diet because I'm dainty.
Speaker 1: This is me at the drive through. Listen. I'm like on the phone usually Hey one second, one second, I'm about to order.
Speaker 2: Hi, can I please have some curly fries with some horsey sauce.
Speaker 3: With the what sauce?
Speaker 2: Horseysy horsey sauce?
Speaker 3: What is horsey sauce.
Speaker 2: Is the kind of sauce that makes you go, hey.
Speaker 1: My god, because Hey's for horses.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, yeah, no, I got it. Well, this is me at the drive through. Hey, can I get some fried chicken extra spice, see with the side of a big mac and a curly fry And I'll take the baked potato with extra sour cream and cheese and a cup of chili. Yes, I will have the cheese and onions. Make sure you include the crackers and the hot sauce.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. She goes in and then what you back up a U haul?
Speaker 3: And they no, honey, that food backs me up, and then I'm on the toilet like.
Speaker 1: Uh huh okay. Well, this has been a sort of a soft opening into this podcast, which is kind of a fun way to do it. You just sort of you sort of just get into it. And that seems to be what happens when I am with my seister.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, honey, the Holy Ghost goes inside of me every time I have fast food. I mean, when she comes out. I'm gagged each time.
Speaker 1: It's a full on exorcism situation.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 1: It's a power of Crispy Christ compels.
Speaker 3: You, the power of Wendy's, Honey.
Speaker 1: The power Dave Thomas compels you.
Speaker 3: Mama, who's Dave Thomas?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Dave Thomas is the creator of Wendy's.
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 1: And his daughter was Wendy.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious that you know that. I thought it was going to be some spooky person.
Speaker 1: You've got red hair right now, you're sort of giving me Wendy. I think you are possessed by Wendy.
Speaker 3: Well that's funny because you're giving me Wednesday. Ooh, look at that. How I bring it back.
Speaker 1: To the spokes Honey, this is Tuesday, Adams. Well, you've been on this show three times, many times, three times. I don't know who keeps booking you.
Speaker 3: Because either girl, I'm such a skeptic.
Speaker 1: You don't like ghosts. You're not into this kind of a thing.
Speaker 3: I did just have a spiritual healing.
Speaker 1: Okay, finally, now we're cooking with some das well. It doesn't seem like it took, but let's hear about your spirit healing.
Speaker 3: So I met this incredible woman named Ranny in Vegas.
Speaker 1: What do you call me?
Speaker 3: Uh huh. She's a dear friend of another friend of mine named Sig Neutron, who was the winner of Face Off All Stars. So they're an amazing artist couple. I met them through my friend Robin, who was the executive producer of skin Wars. Long story short, Rainy is a spiritual healer and I was excited by this, and I was like, look, I don't really believe in all that. It's a little woo wo for me. However, I connect with you and sure I'd like to give it a try. So she is Filipino, so she threw bones, which I was not familiar with. I'm sure you are, but it's basically the practice of, you know, taking two bowls and putting different trinkets in there that mean different things, shaking them up and then throwing them out on a towel, and the way they land is you know, deciphering what's going on in your life. So I really loved it. I don't know if I fully believed it, but like as before Art, I was fully into it. I thought it was gorge and then she connected with my ancestors, and she reached my grandmother on my father's side, which was very unexpected.
Speaker 1: On the astronger side.
Speaker 3: On the father side, yeah, I'm much closer to my mother's grandmother, who is also no longer with us, so I was surprised to hear that my mema on my dad's side was the one that was trying to reach me. But basically, she told me that I'm you know, from a far away star, and that's one of the reasons why it's very hard for me to connect with people here. And she told me a lot of things that I really definitely resonated with. And yeah, so I've begun lighting a candle almost every night for my ancestors and calling them in and having them protect me. And again, I'm not for sure. I fully believe in it, but I don't feel like it really hurts. So you know, we're getting there. She's trying.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's great. That's how I feel with all this stuff. I'm like, you know, what's the worst that'll happen.
Speaker 3: At this point. I've tried therapy, try some spiritual healing as well.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, do you feel like you have been healed?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm in the process of healing myself right now in a lot of ways. You know, I recently got sober again. Today I'm celebrating my fortieth day.
Speaker 1: Woo woo, kid Grass, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: It's been a long struggle for me. I've gone off and on for many years. I was sober for three years, fell off, sober for a year, fell off. But I'm finally at this point in my life where I've realized that I'm just powerless to alcohol and ultimately it's just not good for me. And even if I can moderate for nine times, it's that tenth time that always sends me over the edge. And so I finally come to the realization that I cannot drink ever again, and it feels really good to be moving forward. So that was sort of step one, and now step two is trying to work on myself and healing myself. One of the things the spiritual advisor told me was that I'm not really in my body, and I very much recognize this within myself. I think that's why I was abusing alcohol and substances for so long. But now I'm also abusing cigarettes and not sleeping and not exercising. So it's a long process, but I definitely am on my journey to healing and I am feeling more healed than I was even a week ago. So to answer your question in a long wind did answer, Yes, I am feeling more healed.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy for you. Thanks, because you know, I don't drink, and I personally think is my theory with at least what I have. I think I have a problem where I use things to escape or I just something that I really like, I'd do it so much until it's no longer fun and then it starts fucking up my life. And definitely alcohol was in drugs was something that for me made my life so much worse all the time and right and very much yeah, not be in my body and even just like blacking out and like all kinds of shit where I'm literally like not in my physical body mentally. So I've cut all that out. But yeah, it's not hard to go to nicotine or donuts or both whatever. Yeah, clothing like shopping.
Speaker 3: Oh I've been doing that too, for sure. I have that addictive personality. But you know, someone said something really interesting to me that helped me also quit the alcohol this time around, and they said, you know, there's a reason they call it spirits. Have you ever thought about the fact that alcohol is calling up some sort of otherworldly like figure, And I really do believe that that's sort of what happened to me, is that that negativity would take over my body, and it's why I would react and do things that were so out of character for me. Not saying I was possessed by any means, but I think a light form of possession through the spirits of alcohol is absolutely a real thing. And again it's one of the reasons why I'm putting that away and calling in people like my ancestors that are there to protect me.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she gets bangs and now she's all about the woo woo.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say I'm all about the wu but I'm definitely sliding into it a little bit more, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, because I always say when I got bangs, that's when I was like, what crystals am I going to get? You know, it just sort of happens.
Speaker 3: Well, I've always loved crystals, but really more for the esthetic. I make fun of my friends who bade them in the moonlight. So again I don't go that far, but I do have crystals around me. So it's coming, it's coming.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've seen this transformation before.
Speaker 3: Ah, this transformation.
Speaker 1: Yes, this transformation. Well, this is great. I'm so glad that your mind is opening to this subject matter. So I don't feel as attacked as I have in the past when inviting you on the show.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're just starting, we're just starting.
Speaker 1: Get ready because usually it's a little confrontational when you and I get together.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a strong, opinionated wamana, so you know, let's just see how today goes.
Speaker 1: Okay. I have always made it a mission to try to convince you and open your mind a little bit more every single time you've come on. And I'm not gonna lie. I see a bead curtain behind you. I'm hearing stories about ancestors and bone throwing. I think I have a little influence, and I have a feeling that after this time, the next time I see you, you're gonna be doing my birth chart.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're gonna be ghost hunting. You're gonna be trying to take my career.
Speaker 3: Let's not go too far.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you a story, and we're gonna hear how you feel about this. Okay, This is a real documented haunting known as the Dag Haunting. DA doubleg like dag garment like dag garment, dag garment, daggonnet dag.
Speaker 3: I think it's daggonet. Yeah, I think it is daggonet, daggonet.
Speaker 1: Well, this was a Canadian situation, and most of what I have in my research is from a twenty fourteen article in the Ottawa Citizen by Chris Lackner, and also some info from Mysterious Britain dot co dot uk. But don't be fooled, it's not a British story.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Sounds like your sources are real strong.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, it's not always the New York Times that's covering eighteen hundreds Canadian poultry guys. Shocking, And this is from the eighteen hundreds. Okay, uh, this is from the fall of eighteen eighty nine, when you were starting your drag career.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So this is in the village of Clarendom in Quebec, on the Dag family farm. We got George and Susan Dag. Then they have a daughter named Susan Susan Junior. I'm gonna caller. She was four. John was two Dana was eleven years old. I love an era where a little girl's name was Dina and she was an eleven year old adopted daughter from Scotland. Okay, now keep that in mind. So one day the family they got this peaceful farm, they notice that there's animal feces smeared on the farm house floor boo, and they're thinking, where did this supernatural skid mark come from? They suspected that it could have been a neighbor boy named Dean that got into the animal put and thought it would be funny.
Speaker 3: It's always Dean screwed with Dina.
Speaker 1: Dean and Dina. So, but it wasn't because he was out of town when it happened.
Speaker 3: Also allergic to pieces it could be uh.
Speaker 1: So items were moving, fire started out of nowhere, and windows were smashing with no explanation. So they're like, what is going on here? They call in a man that some say was an early paranormal investigator. Also some say he was just a journalist. I don't know either way. His name was Percy Woodcock. Percy Woodcock gets in there, mister Cock, mister Woodcock. Miss it's yeah, miss Woodcock, if you're nasty. Ok So he investigates these reports, and he actually told the press. He went to the Brockville Reporter in times and he prepared a written statement after you know, researching and spending some time on this land. And he actually had sixteen other people, mainly men. I think maybe only men, let's be honest, it's the eighteen hundreds. But they had witnesses sign off on his letter. Okay, he had farmers, clergymen, local politicians, so you know, people that were respected in the community. These are all men that claimed that they had seen some shit at the dag family farm.
Speaker 3: Like literal shit or what well it was spread.
Speaker 1: But yes, I'll read you, he wrote, We the undersigned solemnly declare that the following curious proceedings, which began on the fifteenth day of September eighteen eighty nine, are still going on on the seventeenth day of November eighteen eighty nine in the home of George Dagg. Okay, we already got all that fires have broken out spontaneously throughout the house, as many as eight occurring in one day, six being in the house and two outside. The window curtains were burned whilst on the windows. This happening in broad daylight whilst the family and neighbors were in the house. Second that these stones, stones were thrown by invisible hands through the windows, and as many as eight panes of glass have been broken. Articles such as a water jug, a milk picture, a wash basin, a cream jug, how are your cream jugs? Oh my God, a buttertub, and other articles were thrown about the house by the same invisible agency. A jar of water was thrown in the face of Missus John Da also in the face of mister George Dag, while they were busy with their household duties. Missus George Dag was alone in the house when the water was thrown in her face. A large shelf was heard distinctly to be played.
Speaker 3: What shell?
Speaker 1: A large shelf was heard distinctly to be played and was seen to move across the room on the floor. Immediately after, A rocking chair began rocking furiously. A washboard was sent flying down the stairs from the garret, no one being in the garret at the time. The child Dina is present. Oh oh, this is where it gets interesting. This is where it gets relatable for me. Okay, it says when the child Dina is pregnant. I wasn't pregnant. When the child Dina is present. A deep, gruff voice like that of an aged man, has been heard at various times, both in the house and outdoors, and when asked questions, it answered so as to be distinctly heard, showing that he is cognizant of all that has taken place, not only in mister Dagg's family, but also in the family's surrounding neighborhood. He claims to be a discarnated being who died twenty years ago at the age of eighty. He gave his name to mister George and mister Willie Dagg forbidding them to tell it. Oh, he's keeping secrets. This intelligence is able to make himself visible to Dina, little Mary, and Johnny, so the children who have seen the ghost under different forms at different times, at one time as a tall, thin man with a cow's head, horns and a cloven foot, and at other times as a big black dog, and finally as a man with a beautiful face and long white hair, dressed in white wearing a crown with stars in it. All right, so that's the statement signed by sixteen men. Wow, are you following?
Speaker 3: I'm following.
Speaker 1: Are you believing?
Speaker 3: I mean sure, sure, I mean yeah. I don't know how you would explain all of those things, or how would you explain that sixteen different people saw it and agreed to it, so it sounds like for them it was very real.
Speaker 1: So basically, Dina was the focal point of the haunting, and apparently Woodcock was debating the ghost, and if it was mad, Dina would act like she was being slapped or pinched by the ghost.
Speaker 3: Oh so now she's acting. So who's the disbeliever here? Now?
Speaker 1: Why are you saying she's acting? You said that, No, that's how That's how she would appear. So he's fighting with the ghost, and then the ghost is mad, she's like stop, you know, like it's like slapping her.
Speaker 3: Well, she could be crazy, she could be crazy. I don't know. That sounds a little much. But if sixteen men signed off to things moving and windows breaking and unexplained events, then yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: They saw cream jugs flying everywhere.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm willing to believe that.
Speaker 1: So the ghost said that he was an angel sometimes and other times that he was this man that died, and other times he would tell them that he was a devil. One time a priest came in to try to exercise this ghost and it did not It did not work, and the ghost man voice allegedly said he better stick to photography. I guess the priests also liked photography. I don't know either way. The goat the ghost was snarky. As it progressed, it would sing songs beautifully, so they would just hear this voice random, just like.
Speaker 2: Staring at a blank page before.
Speaker 3: I don't think that song was out back then, Bibbs, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know that's what That's what I assumed. Release your inhibitions. As word spread, audiences would gather to witness the show. Now that's sickening.
Speaker 3: Now they turn it into a prophet.
Speaker 1: For so, this ghost was like, okay, you want to hear some songs. That would be so good if if your music was out done, because then it could do legs legs o her head like a pretzel. My favorite song of yours turn it.
Speaker 3: That would definitely turn the party.
Speaker 1: According to the children, one day they saw it blast up in the sky and a burst of streaking flame and that was the end of it.
Speaker 3: Girl, Now they're doing the most this whole.
Speaker 1: Thing only lasted three months, and you know, people tried to check in on Dina over the years, and oddly she just kind of disappeared from public records and nobody really knows whatever happened to her.
Speaker 3: Okay, see, now it's starting to sound sketchy. The story's starting to sound made up. We can't even find this girl. What's the team, mama?
Speaker 1: You have to keep in mind, though, if these kids were making it up, she was eleven, and then Susan Junior was four and John was two.
Speaker 3: Well that is when the imagination runs wild, I know.
Speaker 1: But like a two year old and a four year old that's like so young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they could easily be influenced by the eleven year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 3: So your story's starting to fall apart. Wow. I was believing it with the sixteen men, but I don't know now. Oh wow.
Speaker 1: So if men say that it's real, then you believe it.
Speaker 3: You were the one who said they were pristy just then.
Speaker 1: But if a transgender woman says, wow, wow, here we go, so many speculate that of course it was just like you know, a preteen looking for attention doing ventriloquism. But I don't know. It's one of these ones that's hard because it was from the eighteen hundreds, so you sort of just got to go with it.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, I believe in the cock, So if the cock says that it was there, I believe it.
Speaker 1: The Woodcock. Honey, you're gonna get you a splinter with that name. So I'm going to make history. I'm ghosted today and do something that we have never done. And I feel like you would be such a fun guest to do this with.
Speaker 3: We're gonna take our top song.
Speaker 1: No what you perv get those cream jugs out of here, a good one. I'm going to introduce a new segment. Oh wow, listeners, this is a segment I am not going to do every single episode, which is what I said about my Haunted Doll segment, but then people just kept bagging for it, and now I pretty much do do it every episode. But I'm not going to do I'm not planning on doing this every single episode, but you know, it'd be a fun one to sprinkle in. And I thought, who better than my dear, dear favorite Laganja Estrogia to introduce this with me. This is a segment that I am also looking for a name. I'm open to submissions from the listeners, but currently I am calling it Beast or bust do I like it.
Speaker 3: But you should say it like this.
Speaker 1: Or bust or Busted.
Speaker 3: I like it because bust is also like the chest. You know. See, I knew we were going to take our top song.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go, so basically the way that this game is going to work. You're familiar with cryptid creatures, right, No, the last time you were on this podcast, we did sort of like, yeah, we did kind of like a ball you know, where I introduced you to some of these famous cryptid creatures because we all know Lagna's Monster and Bigfoot. But then there's you know, some aspiring divas that I think need more of a platform. And these exist all over the world, particularly in America. We've got a lot of them and pretty much like every town's got when it seems, and they have great names. Okay, some of the ones that we've covered on the show before. There's the Loveland frog Man, the lizard Man of Scape or Swamp, you know, stuff like that. It's really fun. I was sitting down with former podcast guests and my dear friend Jackie beat Oh wow. The two of us were eating lunch yesterday and we were just laughing coming up with fake cryptids. And we have got four options for you. Okay, I'm going to give you four beasts. One of them is a real beast that people have reported seeing, and three of them are going to be a bust. So I'll let you make your decision once you've heard all four. The first one the crouch Watcher of Crotchton County.
Speaker 3: Oh please, this is.
Speaker 1: A petite, but menacing, little goblin like monster. This Midwestern slime ball has been seen peeking through windows. A stay at home mother named Deborah Porkerton claims that she was terrorized by the Crotchwatcher for an entire summer. Porkerton, Yeah, Porkerton, Okay, Woodcock, Okay, it's the bus.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't know that yet because you got to keep listenings. So that first one was the Crotchwatcher of Crotchton Cowny.
Speaker 3: Crouchton County.
Speaker 1: Come on, you would be surprised some of these things that we have found on the show.
Speaker 3: Too much.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the next one, the South Texas ass Eater. Oh my god, It's said to resemble an eight feet tall coyote. This foul mouth beat least was responsible for the mysterious debts of over six hundred donkeys in nineteen seventy four, a farmer named Ron Tom Townsend. Ron Townsend says that it was a little scary at first, but then he started to get used to it. That's the South Texas ass Eater.
Speaker 3: I mean, most of us are a little scared in the beginning, but we all get used to it.
Speaker 1: Okay. The next one, the dildo Monster of Dildo Pond. Oh my god, I'm telling you one of these is real, just so you know. And I'm talking like articles have been written so far.
Speaker 3: I'm going with the ass eater because it turned out to be donkeys. But okay, keep going with this dildo of Dildo Mansion.
Speaker 1: No, the dildo Monster of Dildo Pond.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Uh, like the crotch Monster of Crotchington. Yeah, I got it, Dildo Pond. Tell me more.
Speaker 1: A reptilian monster over fifty feet long, this.
Speaker 3: Crispy Why are you and Jackie now describing yourself?
Speaker 1: This cryptid is said to be the result of an experimental fish hatchery gone wrong. A long snakelike squirmer. The dildo Monster is at its best when water based. Oh my god, So that's the dildo Monster of Dildo Pond. And then here's the last one. Okay, the Sacramento stink Finger, a giant, half man, half possum with four long fingers on each hand. A twenty four year old mechanic named Dale Collington insists that he came face to finger with the stinky Stalker. Okay, which one of those do you think is real?
Speaker 3: Well, the last one is giving me dirty Sanchez, So I'm gonna go with the ass eater.
Speaker 1: Actually, the real one is the dildo Monster of Dildo Pond.
Speaker 3: What no way? Yes?
Speaker 1: And to prove it, I have of a article from nineteen fifty and it was in the Vancouver Sun is where this was published December ninth, nineteen fifty and.
Speaker 3: D I L d O U g H dil do Now d I L d O Dildo Pond? Well we got to go visit.
Speaker 1: Well, let me read this. Let me read a little bit about this for you. Okay, So Margaret Francis wrote this article, and uh, this is in Newfoundland. It says when New Fundland Newfoundlander. Wait a second, how.
Speaker 3: Can you read?
Speaker 1: I can't, it turns out. Okay, So basically, do do do do do? Blake Town?
Speaker 3: What do do? Again?
Speaker 1: Do do do? We're going over to a place called blake Town. Dildo Oh, Dildo Harbor Okay, Dildo Pond is a fresh water lake glit a quarter of a mile inland from Dildo Harbor, which is near the head of Trinity Bay. Across from the Avalon Peninsula. On the west bank of this six mile long pond is Blaketown, a settlement of some sixty homes. Now again, this is all from nineteen fifty okay, so basically, of Blaketown's between two hundred and three hundred inhabitants, fifteen of them adults of unquestioned integrity, have declared that they are willing to go before a magistrate and swear an affidavid that they have seen the dildo monster, also known as dildosis, which sounds like a disease takes regular bows, and Blake Towners are now saying that they don't like the gleam in his watery eyes, even if their reptilian friend does have certain attraction for tourists. Okay, it says the most quoted authority is Norman Mercer, a sane and sober forty one year old sawmill owner who has seen the monster several times. He was standing outside the pond mill one day when quote, suddenly I heard the water swirling and splashing, and there was a monster approaching the bank. He shouted for his brother and two workmen to join him, and so mister Mercer can produce witnesses to the incident. Continuing his story, he said, the monster paid no attention to us, and it came within a few feet of our logs before turning and swimming away. So they do think that it's about fifty feet long. It has a head about three feet long, shaped like that of an eel's, with bulging frog like eyes about the size of a water glass. The five foot neck is slimmer than the body, which is described as being about the size of a rum cask. The tail is shaped like a tail piece of an airpl and it seems to swim with this implement head out of the water and moving steadily at a great speed, without the undulations of a water snake. So the dildo monster is a real thing. And this article keeps going on if you just google the dildo Monster of Dildo Pond. You'll find this article and they do compare it to some of the other monsters of Canada, like the Ogo Pogo or the cat Boros. But they say, Okay, you know what, some other places have those those creatures, we got the dildo monster, and those might be the famous creatures, those might be the ones that you want. But it turns out the dildo Monster can do the job just as well.
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, we're booking a trip immediately to Dildo Harbor and we are taking a dip in Dildo Pond. oOoOO girls trip and that is bush or Boh.
Speaker 1: That was good and I felt that one did you. Let's do something silly and fun for once. Let's look at a haunted eBay doll.
Speaker 2: Ooohoo.
Speaker 3: I love eBay.
Speaker 1: It's time for the dolls are living, Okay, Laganja. What I do every week is I go to eBay. I find a doll that allegedly has a ghost trapped inside of it that is currently for sale on eBay. Of course, you do the way it works allegedly, Apparently, what I'm gathering is that when you die, you can go to heaven, hell or a haunted eBay doll, and that is what these souls have chosen. Okay, Jieha, can you show us who we've got today? I'd like you to meet Cuckoo, the diva bird work.
Speaker 3: I love a tybanie baby.
Speaker 1: She is definitely a beanie baby. She's like a a cocka two.
Speaker 3: White fur with the pink mohawk. Yeah, yellow rimmed eyes.
Speaker 1: Super cute. It reminds me of like that that kind of pageant drag hair, you know, like the hair loaf, right, you sort of glue it onto the top of your head. A little bit of sadness in her eyes. I will say, uh huh. I don't know that she's one of the beanie babies that is worth a bunch of money, because some of them aren't.
Speaker 3: None of them are.
Speaker 1: Some of them are apparently, and I'm banking on it.
Speaker 3: There's like three, and it's like a couple of hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: My parents still have mine. That is currently my retirement plan.
Speaker 3: Girl. Don't you remember from season six I alphabetically organized my beanie babies. It's not happening.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: It's not happening.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, of course this now, this one there might be a career for her. Maybe she'll be on drag race because she's currently up for sale for fifty bucks on eBay. And she is the ghost of a drag queen. You're kidding that is inside of this beanie baby.
Speaker 3: I hope when I die onside of a beanie baby. That sounds sickening.
Speaker 1: So these all come with little biographies. So and it gives her pronouns, actually, as it should. The pronouns are he him, but sometimes she identifies as she her at night. That's what it says. I love that. It says, I present to you Cuckoo, the diva bird. This little guy loves being a drag queen and has the best rhythm. He is not only fabulous with amazing pink hair, but seriously a powerful pain to deal with. When Cuckoo was younger, his father hated that he wore his mother's heels. Okay, this is the sad part. She gave him grief for it. Just look into his eyes. Oh I did notice that. Actually, don't you see the desperation to be loved and appreciated. He ran away and beg, oh my god, Okay, this is way more dark than I thought.
Speaker 3: I was going to be it.
Speaker 1: It does say he ran away and began selling his body on the streets. Okay, he ended up saving enough money to get an apartment in the West Village and became a successful drag queen. Actually, that makes me think maybe I should call Jackie Bee and she's done a lot of drag in like the West Village in the nineties. I wonder if she if she ever worked with Cuckoo the Difa bird. He died suddenly from an accident trying to get her shoe from the subway track and got electrocuted.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: He never reconciled with his father. Her mother held a funeral for her. They're really interchangeably using the pronouns here. He has been in this vessel for years because it makes him feel comfortable and protected without being judged. He loved the stage, so he likes big spaces, like big bedrooms or living room rooms, so try to keep him in a similar place. He is still angry, which brings out his demonic side.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: He's angry at his father and he likes to get attention by moving things around at night. He needs love and care from someone genuine, so he doesn't keep acting up. You might hear chairs moving, sometimes tapping on a table, chirps, and footsteps. Cucko has given me some nightmares and drained my energy throughout the day, so I need to get rid of him. Play music to calm him down. If you manage to take control over him, he can actually help you heal a little faster in transitioning, eating disorders, anxiety, depression, and identity. That's Cuckoo the Diva Bird.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, your friends are very creative. They'll say anything to sell something.
Speaker 1: These are not my friends, okay, uh huh.
Speaker 3: No, this is definitely someone who's your friend. Had listened to this pod.
Speaker 1: I really hope they don't, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Oh they do, they do. They listen to your segment. They were like, all right, got that old beanie baby. We're gonna say it's a drag cleen.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll get featured. All right, Yeah, if anybody listening wants Cuckoo the Diva Bird fifty dollars on eBay dot com. Okay, let's do one more thing. Let's hear some ghost voices this segment. It's time for EVP or ev Please. All right, Laganja, you've done this before. So what I do is I go to YouTube. I find alleged recordings of ghosts speaking. I am going to play two of them for you. Want you to tell me what you hear, and then I'll give you ABCD options and one of them is going to be the correct answer, which is what the ghost hunter believes the ghost is staying. I love all the multiple choice for getting yeah, oh yeah, I want to make it easy on you. Okay. So this first one was posted by Haunted dash Clips on YouTube, and it's at a place called the Hell House, which is in Mineral Wells, Texas. It's the famous haunted place has been on TV shows and stuff. What is this ghost saying? Uh?
Speaker 3: The girl? All that is not audible?
Speaker 1: Okay, there's some stomping in the background, but there's a really creepy, like Gollum kind of voice. I'm gonna play it again. It is so creepy. So it just sounds like, is that your answer? Ashgarbaba Gaga oscar. Well, that's not what Haunted dash clips believed.
Speaker 3: It said, Well, what is clips believe? It said?
Speaker 1: Let me give you some options. Do they think it was a I'm about to go off on these queens? No, b how about you do it till it bleeds? No, see, I don't think you know everything? Maybe or d I'm just a baby.
Speaker 3: Please no, let's try see so what was see?
Speaker 1: I don't think you know everything?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's hear girl. That is inaudible. I don't know what they're saying.
Speaker 1: They think it says be how about you do it till it bleeds?
Speaker 3: They're unique?
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know what they are referring the unique.
Speaker 3: I don't hear none of that girl.
Speaker 1: Now that we know it, let's listen.
Speaker 3: I hear it.
Speaker 1: It's like a leprechaun voice. Why don't you do it till it bleeds? All right? Whatever? Laganja, God, I try with you.
Speaker 3: Try again?
Speaker 1: He let me, let me play it again. Okay, yes, okay, what is it again?
Speaker 3: Wait? Till it bleeds?
Speaker 1: Why don't you do it till it bleeds?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's hear Okay, okay, okay, I actually heard that time. I actually heard why don't you get on your knees?
Speaker 1: But hey, well, I'm getting somewhere with you. This next one, this is going to do it for you. This is where you become a full on crystal lady.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: This was posted by Carmen LS two on YouTube. I don't know where it's from. What is it saying?
Speaker 3: These are so bad? Oh my god? Look on should you be scouring the internet for these? I mean, girl.
Speaker 1: Ours, laganja, this is what I come up with. Five years I've done this podcast.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I heard anything.
Speaker 1: Try again. Okay.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 1: It's a deep whisper and it's like two parts. It's a two parter. It's like this. Okay, exactly, let me play it again. Okay, I'll give you some options. Is it a admit that you want more?
Speaker 3: Is it B? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm sore. Is it C fear me you whore?
Speaker 3: Or D?
Speaker 1: It's just nothing. It's just.
Speaker 3: Well, I would say D. But let's go with fear me horror.
Speaker 1: That is correct. They do believe it says fear me you whore. Let me play it. Come on, fare me you whore? I hear it.
Speaker 3: And to answer your question, I do I fear you deeply? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good, it's working. So last thing we're gonna do, I'm just gonna give you some paranormal kind of supernatural topics, and I want you to tell me if you have any thoughts on good story, maybe opinions all of it. What about horoscopes? Where are you at on that?
Speaker 3: You know? I believe that a lot of it is true. I do. When I hear about Capricorn's and they describe them, I'm like, well that is me to the tea, And then like when I hear about geminis, I'm like, yeah, that's definitely geminized to a tea. So I would say, like I believe in them now like daily horoscopes, I'm projecting and all that. I think that's a bit much, but I think the general idea of stars and their alignment affecting us as humans for sure.
Speaker 1: Did you feel this way before you had bangs?
Speaker 3: Yes? I did?
Speaker 1: What about deja vu?
Speaker 3: I think that's real too?
Speaker 1: You do, Okay, I do.
Speaker 3: I've had it.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us like an example of a time you've had it or can you remember?
Speaker 3: Well, I just always know i'd be a superstar and look at me, so deja vu? Baby, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I always feel it's not always the case, but in my mind I think that when people have major life changing moments, if they look back at it, there are signs that like line up that if you wanted to, you could put worth into these different synchronistic things lining up or whatever. Do you feel that way like when you got your break, like when you were on Drag Race.
Speaker 3: I believe everything happens for a reason. I really do, and I think when it comes to Drag Race, you know, I'm actually trying to get back in that mindset that I was in back then, which was I was like, I'm going to be on the show. I'm destined for this. I just really believed it, like truly in and genuinely, which is why I think it happened for me so quickly. You know, I'd only been doing drag for a year, So that's actually where I'm trying to get now. And I've been working in through therapy to try to get back and believing in that confidence in myself, because you know, for a long time, I really believed like I was the shit and I was the only one. And I think that mindset really helped me in the beginning, and unfortunately, through you know, going through the industry and being being down so many times, I've sort of lost that confidence within myself. And I think that that is definitely affecting me as well as many other things like comparison. But yeah, I think like the sort of belief of things happening for a reason and being able to look back and seeing how they aligned and what it meant is very powerful.
Speaker 1: You had only been doing drag for a year.
Speaker 3: Boo.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, because I remember seeing you before you were on Drag Race, so I must have seen you in a small window.
Speaker 3: I mean, what can I say? You know, I just set the LA scene on fire. Honey.
Speaker 1: The first time I ever countered you was at Hamburger Mary's Long Beach, the old one I remember, and you were there doing.
Speaker 3: A show, probably working a tip spot, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was there with a door who had also just started.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're tarder ond the same time. It's crazy. Wow, And now look at us, just all trans just now taking.
Speaker 1: The trans world by storm. Okay, what about curses?
Speaker 3: I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: You don't believe in a curse?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: You don't think someone can put a curse on someone.
Speaker 3: I think they can, but I don't believe that it works.
Speaker 1: Well again, I mentioned this the last time I've I've tried just to make you believe I've put many curses on you.
Speaker 3: Yes, they're not working though, you'll see. Sorry you see. Okay, can you make a curse that makes me skinny? Please?
Speaker 1: The Ozempi curse?
Speaker 3: You see?
Speaker 1: Okay? Last one? Wuiji boards, how do you feel about them?
Speaker 3: Stay away from him?
Speaker 1: Why you don't believe in this stuff?
Speaker 3: I do believe the Wuiji board has some dark spirits around that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, you love to play. You love acting like you don't. I believe it.
Speaker 3: That was I believe in that. When I was just staying in an Airbnb at Christmas and I opened the door and there was like a little mini Wiji board and I was like, ah, so I had to move it downstairs because I was like, I can't have that in my room. No, thank you.
Speaker 1: What is this Airbnb that has a Wiji board.
Speaker 3: It was out in Joshua Tree. I was staying with my family and miss thing I saw that. I said, no, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There was already a bare head skin rug at the end of the bed, so I had to cover up the bear face. And then one night, I swear to god, it was breathing. I saw the towel over its face move oh, I was not featuring, not featuring that at all. No dead animal rugs in my house and no Wiji boards.
Speaker 1: You saw the bear skin rug breathing.
Speaker 3: Kidding you. I put a towel over its face because the face was like at the edge of the bed, you know, with its hands played out, And I put a towel over. And I was medicated that night, So I could have just been a little.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was going to say, is this before sobriety.
Speaker 3: No, I was. I was just on cannabis, okay, So I could have I could have been imagining things. But I swear to god, the towel was like it was too much. I was like, you see, that's why I don't have these things in my house. No, because I believe in, like, you know, animal spirits for sure, and I'm like, no, I don't want to like have that. Yeah, animal drugs terrifying.
Speaker 1: Now what about a dildo monster.
Speaker 3: Well, dildo pond is real, so I guess dildo monsters are too.
Speaker 1: Well, Laganja Estrandia, I appreciate you coming on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Well always, I love sharing spooky stories with my sister.
Speaker 1: Hey tell people where you want them to see you and you know what do you want them to know?
Speaker 3: Catch me on all platforms at Laganza Stranja except for TikTok, where I am the only Laganja Nostrojia. I upload to YouTube every Thursday at four twenty, so make sure you catch my Day in the Life series and coming in July, we are dropping season three of Muse Me, which is a really cool creative series that I do with my best friend who is not only my photographer but also my makeup artist, stylist and designer, and it is a behind the scenes look at how we create our art together. Robert Hayman has shot me over one hundred times, so needless to say, we have a very interesting and intricate relationship. So we just wrapped on filming that season or really looking forward to that, and I am also working on dropping my debut album High Iconic just released my brand new single Daily Basis, and I'm looking forward to releasing another single this summer before I dropped the full album.
Speaker 1: Yes I love your music, Yes, I love you. I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 3: I love you, Zoo.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much to Logotten just ja Hey. Go to my Instagram at roz Hernandez, and in that link in my bio you can find tickets to see me live and also polaroids that I sell, and you know, all kinds of stuff. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me. Okay, by this has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, so email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at Roz Hernandez, and on TikTok and Twitter at It's raz Hernandez. My senior is the Startling Jeeha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the Eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Krichten. My theme music is by the spine Chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the spooky Vanessa Lilac, photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen, Executive produced by the chilling Karen Kilgareff, the spooky Georgia hart Stark, and the frightening Danielle Kramer,